[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>14 minutes until close >fryers cleaned and turned off

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1504280253761.jpg (40KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
1504280253761.jpg
40KB, 960x542px
>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now
>>
>>744084602
>14 minutes until close
>Fryers cleaned and turned off
>Grills cleaned
Stop being a bitch and work until the end of your shift, this is why you'll never work anywhere besises McDonald's you lazy cunt. And if you really fuck with people's food I hope you get raped by a giant scorpion you piece of garbage
>>
>>744084914
Good shit, anon. These young fools need to understand that your shift isn't over when you're done working. Your shift is over when the store closes. Don't close up early, and this shit will never happen to you.
>>
>>744084602
>a mcdonalds that closes
they still make those?
>>
we need security at my Mcdonalds because people are straight up animals and will fight you over nuggets.

the demand for Mcdonalds is hilarious. America really is a bunch of TV raised fat fucks.
>>
File: 1416926705044.jpg (5KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416926705044.jpg
5KB, 244x250px
>>744084602
Why are you turning the fryers off before closing time, you failure of life? Literally what is the point of being open until X time if you can't place any orders 15 minutes before X?
>>
- go to gas station at 9:30pm
- sorry our pumps are closed
- but the sign says 10pm
- we're open till 10 but we stop serving at 9.30
- that makes sense, have a nice day
>>
>>744085212
>-
>>>/r/4chan
>>
wtf, just work in a store that's 24/7 like the real niggers over here, there is no close, never an end, just darkness
>>
>>744085179

Someone doesn't know jack shit about cleanliness and maintenance.

Although it should only take 5 minutes being turned off, 10 to clean.

t.McManager for 3 years from age 17
>>
>>744086379
So do that shit after the place closes for customers, you boombaclart? Why have the door open to them if you're not going to serve them?
>>
If you clean and shut down early, that's the chance you take. It isn't the customer's fault.

And fucking with someone's food is the pinnacle of passive-aggressive beta behavior. If you don't want to make food, tell them you're closed. But you won't do that because you're too scared of getting in trouble.
>>
File: look.jpg (32KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
32KB, 600x354px
>>744084602
>>
>>744086379
dude, this faggot >>744085179
>>744087075
is baiting you. fuk him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.