[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been knocked out or choked out? What does it feel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: ap_alvarez_khan_boxing_81718507.jpg (171KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
ap_alvarez_khan_boxing_81718507.jpg
171KB, 1000x600px
Have you ever been knocked out or choked out? What does it feel like? Do you feel any pain once you regain consciousness or is it just like going to sleep?
>>
I've been choked out, you just fall asleep and then wake up like nothing happen. Maybe a few stars, it was fast and quick
>>
>>744065773
How did that happen? BJJ practice?
Also is it true a choke is applied to stop blood flow to the brain rather than asphyxiation?
>>
>>744065832
Not same guy but have done mma. The blood choke is going to render you unconscious much quicker than trying to cut off the air supply. Your body and mind slow down until you just go limp. If they have a good choke on you it will take less than a minute to completely knock you out.

I've been hit pretty hard but never been knocked out from a punch or kick. I've taken shots that have left me dazed though. Basically my mind just kind of went blank and I found myself trying really hard not to fall over.
>>
>>744066531
it sounds like a scary experience tbh. Did you compete in mma?

As for the shots that left you dazed but didn't knock you out, were they punches to the jaw, nose or what?
>>
>>744065677
You feel physically weak, a little dizzy and confused. It's more like waking up after anesthesia than waking up after sleep.
>>
>>744065677
lost count how many times
>>
>>744066741
lol why? you box?
>>
>>744065677
I was knocked out in my first boxing match but it was what is known as a 'flash ko'. All this means was that I was knocked out for less than a second and remained stood up. The feeling I got from that wasn't bad. My eyes rolled back a bit and in my case my legs stiffened. Surprised I remained up.
>>
>>744066796
No he's just a bigmouthed manlet.
>>
>>744065677
Ive been knocked out and let me tell you, its like the best orgasm you have ever had , x10. Your head being so fucked, so much spinning that you CANT REMEMBER YOUR OWN NAME , where you are or who you are. The fuzzynes goes away slowly ad it all comes back to reality and you just feel incredible. If i could do it on purpose i would.
>>
I've been knocked out twice, both playing sport. The best way to describe it like when you first wake up and you're kind of dazed and still in a dream like state.
>>
>>744066923
what sport?
>>
>>744067008
Aussie Rules football
>>
I don't know if it is the same, but i'm subject to vasovagal syncopes. It sometimes happen without any reason. I just see all the world turning and a few seconds later i'm on the ground.

During the blackout, i have very colorful dreams. Sometime i dream only of colors. It's weird.

Then you wake up. But your body/brain does not "start" all functions at once. And i swear you can feel your organs and differents body functions coming back to life one by one. But the order is not always the same, i suppose it depends of the situation.

For example when you just woke up, you ear other people talking to you but you just can't understand them. That's just sound. A few moment later you start undertanding words but you are not able to grab the sense of the sentence. Then you understand sentences but it will take sometime before you can actually talk.
>>
>>744067052
That's a tough sport, you play at university level or what?
>>
>>744067052
Damn were you KOd when being tackled?
>>
>>744065677
Started doing TKD in high school. Competed for a few years. Transitioned to BJJ as an adult.

>Knocked out: Saw a foot coming at me. Then I woke up on the ground. People tried helping me up but it took 10-15 seconds for me to be steady on my feet. Had a headache for the rest of the day and my jaw hurt because I got kicked. 1/10 would not recommend.

>Air choke: Never actually been knocked out from an air choke. They take so long to pass out from I just tap if I'm stuck. Not very comfortable. Lots of pressure builds up in your head and your throat hurts sometimes. 4/10 still not very fun.

>Blood chokes: Only been knocked out a handful of times by blood chokes and a lot of the times were accidents. It happens insanely quick but it's pretty hard to pull off. One second someone would put me in a choke that I'd try to work out of and the next second I was out. When I come out of it I always feel a little giggly. Sometimes I've had dreams like you do in regular sleep. In reality it only takes a couple seconds at most to come back out of it. 5/10 not bad at all.
>>
depends, ive been either one several times in my life, and for no reason other than because they can and training and actual bouts,sometimes you can get knocked out standing up and still come time when it several seconds to dozens of seconds.
sometimes it sucks other times you can wake up with no memory of anything.
>>
>>744065677
Only time ive been knocked out unconscious is when I took a giant balloon of Nos.
Its a pretty scary feeling. It all happened in the blink of an eye. I took the balloon, then i was being lifted up by someone and 20 people were surrounding me.
I imagine being choked out would be pretty similar.
>>
>>744067224
did the kick that knocked you happen during tkd practice?
>>
>>744067288
>and for no reason other than because they can
what do you mean? More experienced athletes will do that shit for shits and giggles when training?
>>
>>744067122
Lol no just for a local league. This was a few years ago I don't play anymore.

>>744067155
Yes ya noodlehead
>>
>>744067330
Yeah. Sparring practice. We had little foam helmets but it was still full contact so you could still get your bell rung. It was pretty uncommon to get knocked out though, mostly just foot and ankle injuries from kicking an elbow or something.
>>
>>744066531
how do you avoid getting a bonnor when rubbing each other

it must be hard to stay soft when there are hot guys around you all sweaty making eye contact with you trying to grab you and shit?

and when you roll around in the ground toouching each other how you do it man?

asking for a friend
>>
>>744067562
yea having a sweaty dude trying to snap your limbs out of place is so fucking arousing
seriously gay people are sick in the head
>>
I got knocked out due to electric shock(I think)
was repairing TV in one moment, and the next thing I know i'm on the ground with a headache and the smell of burnt hair,
best I could figure was there was still some power inside the tv even after unplugging and I got shocked,
this was a crt tv btw
>>
>>744067759
Capacitors inside the tv store energy for a loooong time after they're unplugged. Don't go fucking around with angry pixies unless you really know what you're doing.
>>
i trained tae kwon do in middle and high school and been knocked out before

getting kicked in the head usually instantly knocks you out, you wake up and a couple hours later with a bad headache. i've never been halk-ko'd where your legs go wobbly and your eyes are still open

but if you ever get kicked in the liver that shit hurts much worse
>>
>>744068232
dafuq how were liver kicks allowed in hs practice?
>>
>>744066593
Nah it isn't scary at all. You get used to being hit and it is a pretty normal thing. The time I was thinking about was when I was sparring with a much bigger guy. He hit me with an uppercut right on the jaw.
>>
>>744068538
Because 80% of left body kicks hit close to the liver,ya dip
>>
>>744068538
it was just me and a friend fucking around outside of class. he didnt kick me at full power but it still hurt worse than i could have thought
>>
I've knocked people out in sparring before. They all say it's like time slowing down and then a random dream. Yes I know I'm not supposed to knock people out in sparring but I'm a fucking psycho and I literally joined a boxing gym to hurt people with no repercussions. Thank fuck for smelling salts I guess lol.

On a sidenote I've never been knocked out, but i've taken enough hits to the head to get a bad headache every time it rains now. I guess that's half a knockout?
>>
>>744065677
ITT: Pussies that cant fight
>>
>>744069125
is there a particular kind of person you like knocking out more?
>>
>>744065677
i was briefly knocked out playing rugby. some fucked kneed me in the head and all my vision went like static tv for a couple seconds before going black. it was only a couple seconds but the medic insisted on doing concussion tests and shit
>>
>>744069422
sounds like a dick move if it was done on purpose
>>
>>744069324
I've been boxing since 12, did TKD for 2 years and have been doing MMA for a year.
>>
>>744069490
i don't think it was because it was in training, but rugby players do this shit when the ref isn't looking
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.