[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ How shit is your life? >25 >Never had a real

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 19

File: 1504319910375.jpg (213KB, 1049x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1504319910375.jpg
213KB, 1049x1076px
Hey /b/ How shit is your life?
>25
>Never had a real girlfriend
>Hard to connect with people
>Spent entire childhood adolescence and adult hood playing videogames
>Friends all eventually left and no one trusts me
>No real job experience

Complain thread, I don't want to see any positivity or hope of the future, let all your complaints and cries be heard.
>>
>25
>lost love of my life due to not being able to travel out of state to see her because i was pissing away savings on drugs
>am doing fine now

You'll be okay, OP, your time will come
>>
>leave before sunrise
>work all day
>home well after sunset
>no food
>no beer
fml
>>
>>744031572
OP here from >>>744028923
>>
File: 1503963404863.gif (370KB, 327x299px) Image search: [Google]
1503963404863.gif
370KB, 327x299px
i cant stop dripping precum
>>
>>744031572
am over 20 years older than you kid, never had a girlfriend, is hard to connect to people, and played way too many video games too.

You get used to it eventually.
>>
>>744031572

> moved to US at 16
> got depressed
>got into drugs and smoking reds, pack a day
>Im now a 21 year old freshman at a community college w fucked up teeth
>be self-conscious every time i talk to someone because of my teeth

I was a relatively handsome chinky chonk before meth.
>>
do some self analysis:

wiki autism spectrum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum
>>
50 years old.
never been married
poor
never owned a home
rent controlled apartment in trendy neighborhood.

fuck a few milfs
20 year old car / convertible

no food in fridge
on /b/ regularly
>>
>>744031572
Age 26
Make 8k a week because I'm not a faggot like Op. Tell bosses what has to happen, have qt gf. Fuck her on the regular because I'm not like you. I love life, please go out and do more work and or find your niche which will make you a shitload of money
>>
>27
>the vampiric social control system of imaginary debt-based currency and wage slavery still exists
>haven't gotten laid in years
>>
>>744032967

Would you choose to live another life if you had the chance?
>>
>being a millennial
>>
>be me
>18
>hated being a boy from a young age
>developed depression and anxiety at 7
>constantly thought there were people trying to kill me from as young as 4
>play games to distract myself from how awful everything is
>no close friends from grade 4 up to grade 10
>think about suicide every day
>one day the police come into my house while I'm wasted as fuck and underage because my friend called them and told them I was trying to kill myself
>forced to see many health professionals
>develop anorexia to try and become more feminine
>doctors get really worried and don't trust me to keep myself alive, threaten to lock me up in a psych ward
>forced to gain weight
>start doing worse at school
>put myself into increasingly dangerous situations
FML
>>
>>744032967
What happened bro?
>>
>21
>grad'd HS
>worked dead end grounds keeping gig over 3 yrs, since 18
>stress free, good co-workers, half the crew 420 every lunch break
>learned alot about landscaping, irrigation and maintenance
>love it but can't see any money in it
If I was smart and motivated I'd go to a trade school or apprenticeship.
The boss would give a good reference so I'm not too worried.

PS I can still be a neckbread
>>
>>744031572
Maybe six girlfriends, been with over 100 women
Make almost 200k/yr and am home a lot
Played video games all though childhood
Open relationship with a gorgeous girl who's now my wife, turned me into a cuckold. She fucks a couple guys a year and has me watch. It's a huge turn on...
>>
I live with unending chronic pain. I may have a brain tumor or Parkinson's, but can't get a MRI. I am running out of hope.
>>
File: nick kroll reaction.png (602KB, 584x519px) Image search: [Google]
nick kroll reaction.png
602KB, 584x519px
>>744033472
.....right
>>
>>744033011
So...what do you do to make 400k a year in your twenties exactly?
>>
File: IMG_20140707_242410094_HDR.jpg (970KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140707_242410094_HDR.jpg
970KB, 2592x1456px
>24
>technician at a self-defense ammo company
>play games all the time, no social life
>haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years
>spend all my money on guns and chaturbate
feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>744033011
thats half a million a year Lel

>then you woke up
>>
>>744033535
'murika
>>
>>744031572

DIVORCED

WIFE KILLED ME IN DIVORCE- GOT ALL 6 MILLION OF OUR ASSETS AND I PAY BAD CS AD SS BECAUSE COMMUNIST CANADA

MOVED IN WITH PARENTS- PARENTS HATE ME

DIAGNOSED WITH A NASTY DISEASE- IT'S THE START BUT I CAN'T PISS PROPERLY AND HAVE TO WEAR DIAPERS. WILL DIE A MISERABLE, MISERABLE DEATH

KIDS LOVE ME SO THERE'S THAT BUT THINGS DON'T LOOK GOOD
>>
File: murray s thompson.jpg (107KB, 590x1000px) Image search: [Google]
murray s thompson.jpg
107KB, 590x1000px
>>744033535
move to WA state and smoke top tier reefers
>>
>>744033712
stop shouting we're all right here
>>
>>744031572
>21
>Never had a girlfriend
>Never hooked up with a girl
>Have a hard time talking to women
>Really self concious
>Dropped out of highschool in the 10th grade
>Have a stable job that allows me to travel sometimes
>I work from home and only leave the house to travel
>Spent most of my life sitting in front of a computer
>Became a fat fuck after dropping out and only recently started losing the weight
>Have very few close friends
>Really unhappy
>Wish I wasn't a neckbeard virgin and could actually speak to women

Woo-wee, Rick.
>>
>>744033598
Sucks 800k dicks a year
>>
>>744033960

FUCK YOU. JUST FUCK YOU.
>>
>>744033712
Stupid faggot got raped by some bitch in divorce
I will get married in 2000 never
>>
>31
>Spent 1/3 of my life homeless on the streets
>2 years being beat by my father while he did meth
>Before the beatings he wasn't in my life and my mother had me drugged up in the system through a bunch of shit like prozac, carbamazepine, ritalin, trazodone and soo much more.
>Got molested from about 10-14 (14 is when I moved out of my moms to live with my dad's. Thought that was gonna save me. Obviously i was wrong)
>Didnt really make friends till I hit high school. In the end I had them lie and talk shit behind my back and only end up with 1 friend in the end from all of it. He lies but its stupid lies so I tolerate it.
>Rolemodel/idol/ my cousin shot himself in the head when i was 6 and a half. Thought it was my fault until I turned around 9 or 10 ish
>First attempt I had on my own life was when I was 4 and it was because someone else tried to slice my throat first.
>Get beat by my stepdad while being 4 years old because I missed 1 toy on the floor when I was cleaning up. No it wasn't just spankings, he started with slapping me across the face and then proceeded to try and run me over with his wheel chair and hit me with things.
>Throughout high school always had rumors made about me, one was bad enough I got expelled from the school system so I couldn't graduate.
>Moved away from everything I ever knew since I have had a kid, wanted to make things right for my kid to grow up around since I finally thought I found a nice girl. ( was wrong, crazy and blames me for her wanting to kill herself every time i tell her no about something or try to do something for myself)
>Have no options left to do anything so I go to work and drink until i pass out because I wanna be able to forget about life and just die.
>Too scared to try and commit suicide and fail again.
>Only thing I have left to live for is my son and I feel like he's better off without me at this point.
>post about life on 4chan and wait for response and pray that my life isn't actually all that bad.
>>
>>744033963
>>744033712
>>744033029
>>744032967
>>744031572

The new nazi party has a place for you friends. if youre white you already a winner with us.
>>
>>744034150
>I will get married in 2000 never

I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE AN ISSUE. IT'S NOT THAT YOU WON'T, YOU CAN'T.

NOT EVEN A MAIL ORDER BRIDE WITH TWO TEETH WILL SETTLE FOR A DOG LOSER LIKE YOU.

ENJOY LONELINESS. LEREDDIT HAS ADVICE FOR LONELY FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU.
>>
>>744034222
Here's a response anon <3

Nice trips by the way
>>
>>744034340

SUICIDE BOMBER? I AM DYING ANYWAYS.
>>
I'm a failed normie who lurks 4chan
>>
>>744034398
Stop projecting and turn off your caps lock for God sake
>>
>>744034340
I do love me some Aryans women, but unfortunately I have some native in my recent ancestry. German and polish ancestry aside from that, though.
>>
>>744034589

SURE LONELY LOSER. IT'S SATURDAY LONELY FAT ASS. POST A PIC. I BET YOU ARE 350+ POUNDS.

LEREDDIT IS THATAWAY.
>>
>>744034222
You can do more for your son and you know it. Be a better dad, don't make excuses.
>>
>>744031572
Left girlfriend, apartment, job, friends, my life (a few years after my 4 year gf cheated and walked out on me) and moved back home to take care of my parents while they die since they atleast to go out in peace. Starting to regret my decision. It's eating at me day and night all the time. I'm severely depressed and have incredibly high anxiety now. I just want my life back.
>>
>>744034529
Zack?
>>
>>744034222
Be a good father to your son! Have a connection with him if you can't with anyone else. No need to drink till you pass out? Talk to your son they have very interesting things to say. Alcohol is just masking your problem. It makes it worse when you fill a whole with alcohol or drugs. Trust me. 23 and addicted to H for a year. Though I only snort. No shots. For me.
>>
>>744034680
He's currently not even at home because home is unsafe because I live with a 54 year old that has dementia and gets violently angry whenever my son cries. So I had to send him to his great grandma's for now. As much as I would love to do better for him, it's not gonna happen until I finish college.
>>
>almost 28
>can't hold a job
>girlfriend is going through same thing: manic depression and daily panic attacks at least she has a job :(

The other shit i can deal with its these daily panic attacks that are getting to me and i dont wanna go on meds
>>
>>744034717
Aaron?...
>>
>>744031572
>24 yo
>less than 1k to my name
>live in mom's basement
>have crohn's
>no friends
>never done anything sexual with a girl who wasn't a hooker
>>
>>744034715
your 4 year old gf cucked you? duuuuuuude!
>>
>>744034768
He's only 2 right now. I would love to talk to him but atm I can't even drive to go see him because I can't afford it. He is having a party soon though for his 2nd.
>>
>>744034871
I'm not Aaron but you work at Kroger right?
>>
>>744031572
>worked my arse off so wife didn't have to
>did this so kids would have a chance at turning out decent
>mental health fucked from working myself to death
>kids act like oversize babies
>decade wasted with nothing to show for it except fucked mental health
>>
>>744035016
Holy shit how'd you guess that from failed normie?
>>
>30
>live with mom and pregnant older sister
>had 2 relationships, one ended up cheating on me, other lied about having a boyfriend already and was using me for financial gains
>develope social anxiety so bad i only take a job where i work alone at a school after hours
>brother died last year, dad died in 2008
>my sisters only seem to want me to get gf again so i have kids - am last male in the family, up to me to keep name going
>life is existence only to serve others and die
>havent killed self yet because of emotional hit it would be to mom and my life insurance doesnt cover suicide
>>
>>744035140
Am I wrong about Kroger?
>>
>>744034967
2 year olds are the best. They learn so much and them trying to talk is so funny, and they are so creative! You will love it. Things will get better. His party will be fun! Always look for one good thing a day that makes you excited, it helps. This life is fucked for everyone and we have no idea why we are here, but might as well make it an adventure, right?
>>
>>744031572
>18
>overweight
>4 friends
>spent highschool dicking around so cant go to college
>watching my 4 few friends all leave and go onto college
>play videogames all day
Only positive thing now is im losing weight and enlisting in the army in a couple months once i reach the requirements for physical.
>>
>>744035107
Dad?
>>
>>744035327
Thanks fam, makes me feel a little better. This place is a lot different than it was like 10 years ago. Never would have expected so much positivity. Feels good.
>>
i cant get a girlfriend to save my life.

a goid looking one, anyway.
>>
>>744035292
lol it seems like it anon. I'm honestly curious to know how this random encounter just happened. This is different anon and not Kroger anon. Unless your samefagging...
>>
>>744035496
Doesnt*
>>
>>744035444
Welcome to the mediocre life. The top 70% of women pick like the top 10% of men. There's some bombshells that settle or don't know what they are worth -- but they're rare.

Basically it comes down to luck, looks, money or all three.
>>
>>744035587
what about confidence?
>>
>>744035496
tbh i can't tell who is who when someone else posts because im too lazy to look at background info.

But yeah I was thinking it was Zack from a local Kroger to where I am because he is a failed normie. He also uses the term normie which is specific to a certain group of people outside of 4chan. Primarily filthy frank followers. That's why I guessed it. That and the time period, he isn't on facebook right now and idk if he got unbanned here yet or not.
>>
>25
>no gf since 22
>last time I made out with a chick was maybe 6 months ago
>I must be awkward or offputting in some way because meeting new people is always very strange but once people are forced to be around me more they warm up to my personality
>spend my time collecting 6th gen game but never play any
>have a few friends for life
>no real job experience live at home with family
>haven't spoken to my 30 y/o brother who also still lives at home in over a year
>>
>>744035426
I feel the same way but everyday is something new, whether be bad or good it's an adventure, or at least that's how I look at it, because it keeps things exciting for me. I get real depressed sometimes where I get too scared to move, but everyone gets depressed to an extent. And stay stagnent never gets you out of it, it just makes it worse. I think we focus too much on other people's lives with social media and shit we forget to live our own. I'm glad I could keep you positive.
>>
>>744035620
I mean, if you're confident in yourself I'd imagine you're somewhat successful, no? But yeah sure, that attracts women too, but I'm not sure it completely overshadows everything else.

People are weird though, who knows.

>>744035691
I'm the guy who called you Aaron, and I was just fucking with you. Sorry.

Also you understand how common the phrase normie is on 4chan don't you?
>>
>>744035426
Just keep moving forward. Never stay stagnent.
>>
>>744035327
>2 year olds are the best

YEP. TIGHT AS FUCK.
>>
>bullshit no one cares about
>too much of a pussy to go out to a strip club tonight and try to get a blowjob
>>
>>744035587
yeah, and i Have gotten lucky with good looking girls, but its really few n far between.
>>
>>744035939
Honestly common on 4chan? No idea. Everyone I know that still uses 4chan doesn't say it except for 1 person. That and I haven't been here for literally 10 years fam. Feels good to be trolled though Kappa
>>
>>744035939
>>744035620

It's a lot easier to be confident when you are good looking and/or successful.
>>
i'm just a raging faggot.
>>
>>744036242
I mean it's fairly common, yeah. I'm also willing to bet most people know who Franku is too. That said, I've been here for like 7 years and seen it thrown around a fuck ton.

Also keep your dirty Twitch memes out of my pristine chan. Keepo
>>
>>744036056
Different anon here, how do I move forward if I think everything has gone to shit?

>25
>Have 3 degrees in teaching
>No one's hiring me
>Countless interviews, did well in every single one, but never chosen
>Literally spent the rest of my money on bills just now
>Going back to job on Tuesday where no one respects me (lunch monitor)
>Feel absolutely rejected by every prospective job, and woman possible (I'm not ugly, I swear. And I don't have a shit personality. Every girl I fall for is taken. Not joking, I'm cursed.)

Life is not bad for me. It really isn't. I just feel fucking stuck, and I can't bring myself out of this goddamn hole. Part of me is giving up because I think "Why bother trying if the same result is going to show itself?"
>>
>>744033607
Dream job man
>>
>>744036596
Men have a harder time being hired for teaching positions don't they? Especially for K12 level teaching from what I understand. It's basically "reverse" sexism. Fun.
>>
>>744036725
It's possible. Didn't consider that. I always think that it's because I haven't had experience in a classroom, just one on one tutoring.
>>
>>744033963
Robert?
>>
>>744036596
Even different anon here as well

>48
>Multiple trades, trucker, welder, etc. all with tickets
>Looked after retired mom with heart conditions for 7 years
>Drunk now. Living off credit. No prospects and having chest pains start.
>>
>>744036983
John?
>>
>744031572
who is the girl in the picture and is she legal
>>
>>744037031
Nope, it's Dirt.
>>
>>744037031
>>744037031
Brenda?
>>
>>744031572
>Spent entire childhood adolescence and adult hood playing videogames

I think I've isolated the root cause of all of your other problems. I blame your mom, as I assume you lived with her after the divorce.
>>
>>744036725
I mean, it never hurts to get more experience in. What's the process for becoming a temp / substitute like? I know most teachers end up doing that for quite a while before they get hired.
>>
>>744037116
Joe Dirt! How've you been man? Still got that mullet?
>>
File: more miserable.jpg (56KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
more miserable.jpg
56KB, 500x568px
>26
>Live at home with mom
>Had one "girlfriend" for a few months when I was 13, kissed and minor groping never got past that.
>Have a completely useless college degree (History)
>Worked at a shitty call center for last 3 years got fired about a week and a half ago
>Only motivation to find employment is so I can afford weed again
>Weed is the only thing that makes anything bearable anymore. Alcohol is a meh substitute
>Down to one real friend. Rest moved away, changed, or we just stopped talking for whatever reason.

Just end me. I just want to get stoned all day and be left alone.
>>
>>744037110
Who are these people..?
>>
>>744037235
We have Welcome to the NHK and living at home in common anon. Too bad we're both dudes and suicidal.
>>
find a fatty

while with her think about a hottie
>>
>>744037235
Just don't get out of bed anymore
>>
>>744033293
>What happened?
Yu ask that like this is out of the ordinary, when actually most people live like this.
>>
>>744031572
I got sick from eating my own cum when I had a yeast infection.
>>
>>744037168
It's the same as applying for a teaching position: online application or email to the principal/their secretary, interview like normal. I've looked into that as well, but no dice on that either. The school year starts on Tuesday, I had hoped to get something before this time of year. I'm embarrassed to go back since everyone knows what I want to do and they all told me to go get it and not come back. I know I'm still young, but I want to start my life already. I don't want to be low on money. I don't want to struggle. I want to do well and be prosperous and happy.
>>
>time to see who fell for the corporatist propaganda
>>
>>744036596
Honestly I was in the same boat. I have an amazing resume. Got an interview as a airline attendent. Blew it a long time ago. Had a job at a Petco for a few years moved to dog training which for me is a dream job. My significant other said he didn't love me anymore so I up and quite my job that day and was going to leave. Ended up staying with them and still with them but I was trying to get an amazing job better than retail trying for pharmacist tech had a few bites but none worked got discouraged started doing H because good time, never got good job so I used it because I felt like shit about myself stopped trying or when I did it was a small shitty job. I would get to fucked up and get fired. Stopped trying again. Have ton of shit to pay for, still. But I kept trying and I'm still kind of stuck but I got a new job I really like I'm on time. This job makes me do less H, and I feel happy. Working here. I'm just wanting to better and things aren't always shit. Remember that. Because through those shitty days I've also had good days.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (294KB, 716x402px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
294KB, 716x402px
>>744037512
>>
>21 year old
>one semester away from a Bachelors degree
>Girlfriend misses her period two months in a row
>both still virgins never had sex
>get depressed as fuck basically suicidal now
>dont know what to do anymore
>>
It's worse when you had a girlfriend, lost her, and now are spending the rest of your life alone, seriously it's fucked up no matter how hard I try I can not get another girl, I have basically started to just give up on life entirely, I smoke and drink and eat whatever I want, I work non stop and just wander without a cause, I'm fucking dead inside. I'm also 25
>>
>>744037643
I'm glad things are looking up for you, friend. That made me smile. :) I'll try to remember that
>>
>>744037550
It's alright anon, I'm in the same boat right now just not with teaching. Shit will come together eventually, just going to suck in the meantime. :/
>>
>15
>grandfather had tbi day before thanksgiving
>on thanksgivong my face got fucked up and i needed reconstructive surgery
>move in with grandfather i did not want to
>he died literally in my arms
>not moving back to my other house
>got rejected twice and one of the girls told everyone in the school
>friends mock me everyday
>entire school makes fun of me bc of my long hair
>got it cut still made fun of
>mom and dad split 8 years ago
>i love vidya mom hates em always gets mad at me for them
>i love militaria and got aprehended by the cops for wearing my gas mask in town
>mom took everthing militara
>i love guns she hates them
>i only truly love my militaria and she took it
>i dont fucking know what to do biw that i cant be myself
>i want to fucking die
>>
>every time I post in a thread it either immediately dies or never gets noticed
>>
>>744037643
(Same anon here) And I hope eventually you won't need to do H to feel happy anymore. Take care of yourself <3
>>
>>744031572
Bigger tits and she would be my 10/10 wife.
>>
>>744037692
girls can miss periods for various reasons, including various medications they may be taking- seriously it doesn't mean she's pregnant, so don't fret too much
>>
>>744038011
It's okay, I'll witness you senpai.
>>
>>744037951
Yeah, I feel yah anon. I just wish that it didn't take so long, or that it didn't feel like it was taking so long, you know? Because I know things are going to look up somehow, I just hate the wait. :/ I tell people I'm an unwavering optimist, and then I have moments like this where I just feel like shit and breakdown, and I start to wonder if I lie to them.
>>
>>744038062
My girlfriend doesn't take any meds unfortunately. She hasnt had any symptoms of pregnancy like literally zero. Ive been looking up shit constantly and I get worried when I read about people being pregnant with no symptoms.

>gf has no health insurance not even sure I can take her to a doctor
>>
>>744038062
^What this guy said
>>
Get a job, meet more peeps, see if there are any discount ways to get teeth fixed, mexico is cheaper than the US
>>
File: IMG_3178.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>Be 22 M with no job
>Used to shoot Meth hardcore
>Lying cheating junkie ex almost made me lose my sanity
>Question everything and everyone, even family
>Moved to Florida to get clean
>Still do Meth about everyday, shot it a couple times since here
>Have no car
>Sleep in a recliner
>Feel mostly apathetic, whenever not paranoid
>Not sure what to do/where to start
>No real interest to do anything
>Really just want a needle filled with dope, constantly
>>
>>744038225
It could also be due to stress, diet, exercise, and some unknown cause that is out of her control, usually based on genetics. A friend of mine didn't have her period for about half a year; we found out she wasn't eating enough (not to the point of anorexia, mind you, but not enough to sustain herself)
>>
>>744037966
Fuck thats depressing
>>
>>744038225
Free clinics are a thing anon.

>>744038177
I completely understand. I feel like I've been sitting around for three years making no progress in my life at all. Occasionally it gets to me and I end up coming on /b/ to vent about it.

I'm not an optimist, but things will eventually work out one way or another. Just hang in there my dude.
>>
tl;dr go to trade school, most last about 6 months of school and start off at 60k a year you bum
>>
>>744038428
I'm the same. And thank you my friend, I will. You do the same
>>
>>744038339
Well my gf has been complaining a bout stress at work she recently was kicked out from her house by her step mom and was depressed for some time she is also overweight and her dietry and sleeping habits have changed.

Could all these factors really be the reason she has missed it for two months? Weve never had sex and ive never. Cum near or on her pussy.

Anon you are really lifting my spirits
>>
>>744038011
me too. I assume it's because everything I post is getting screened because of what I did years ago.

>mailers always opened
>delivered packages always opened
>automobile tampered
>>
>>744035148
You should give it a try with the sisters thing, maybe you can meet someone nice, anyways you´re avoiding suicide to serve others, why don´t "serve others" in a way thay you can get an incentive?
>>
>>744038428
Yes I know I just cant take this. I dont even want to find out what is wrong the minute I get an answer is probably the minute I kill myself. I really don't want this shit yet. Thanks for the tip though might take her after september
>>
>>744031572
I'm the same as you except
>28
>have a job
>>
>>744035336
Good luck anon, 18 it's a great age to take control of your life
>>
>>744032682
What do you do now? Do you support yourself or still live with relatives?
>>
>>744038469
Yeah, people must be bums for wanting to work in their preferred fields and / or for not being able to afford trade schools and apprenticeships. Fuck off and learn how to write a properly formed sentence you mongoloid.
>>
>>744038150
Thanks anon, this is the first response I get after posting 3 times a day everyday on here for a week.
>>744038619
Weird I just started thinking it was like the Truman show and everyone was in on something to fuck me
>>
>>744032737
>be 21
>at a community college
>but my teeth are fine
haha get fucked idiot
>although, my entire family is dead to suicide/suicide/house fire

Nothing wrong with community college, my friend. Get your teeth whitened if they're discolored - it's not that expensive and lasts a long time. Aim to get those chompers fixed -- less cheap but... y'know, shallow life goals.
>>
i am 24

haven't paid my income tax in 3 years
have 20K in savings
made 100k each of the last 3 years
live in canada.
>>
have had plenty of pussy and relationships
good looking
make 300 a week
always cooking for work
no car
no college education
addicted to alcohol and cigarettes
>>
>>744032967
Sounds okay, old timer. Except the no food part. Hope you get some grub.
>>
>>744032737
Nothing wrong with community college was a top candidate for a federal position and I graduated with honors from a community college
>>
>>744034340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

Don't be a sucker, friend.
>>
>22
>community college dropout
>quit every job or get fired within 4 months
>Live in dirty fucking house with dad
>girlfriend left me to be a whore 6 months ago
>was with her for 2 years, only girl I've ever been with
> suck at talking to girls or anybody for that matter
>no real friends anymore
>gained about 40 pounds of fat in last year or so, pretty overweight now
>helplessly addicted to nicotine
>no real skills
>motivation comes and goes
>spend too much time thinking about the past and what I should've done different
>>
>>744038542
Yessir. My ex was the same, she missed it one month because of stress at work as well. Things went back to normal once she started relaxing a bit.

Try this: Go for a walk with her, or do some sort of activity involving exercise, no matter how small, and just talk. Talk about her day, talk about the things at work, be there for to vent to. Get angry with her: "Yeah, Debbie in accounting is a fucking cunt! Fuck Debbie!" Be there to lift her up. Don't immediately go to the worst thing possible. Yes, it's easy to fall down that path, I've done the same. But sometimes things can be explained. Sometimes not. But we're not at that point yet. Eat better with her, exercise with her, cuddle her to sleep, and just talk. Be honest with her, and she'll be honest with you. Don't make things worse by putting your fears onto her, that'll just push her away. Be the friend she needs, not just her boyfriend.
>>
>>744038786
hope you realize thats what FAFSA for, anyone can get and pay it off and a couple of years. thats why I'm making more than you and have my own sports car, truck, and motorcycle, and own my own house. so have fun with your no life.
>>
>>744039004
give me advice
>>
>>744039170
>motivation comes and goes
I think it's that way for everyone, but few people admit it. It's nice to think about.
>>
>>744031572
>>744031572
>>744031572
Sauce on OP girl? Moar
>>
>28
>never had a girlfriend
>only sex is with two escorts 4 years go
>liked at work (child caretaker) but a bit clumsy at times
>closet pedophile (would never do anything in real life)
>financial problems that just got unearthed for all of my family to see.
>>
>>744039180
Thank you anon. I will try that as soon as we both have a day off.

Keep a smile on your face because you helped someone who was really contemplating killing himself
>>
>>744031572
>20
>Small dick
>Not gay or into cucking
>Tfw I'll never be able to satisfy someone bc small dick
>Tfw even if I get in a relationship, I'll be too insecure to handle it bc small dick and fear of cheating
>Tfw even if I turn my life around and stop being miserable, I'll always have a small dick

Why even live.
>>
>>744039496

better make a lot of money
>>
>>744039496
Faggot, get over it. I’m married and have two kids. My dick is 4” hard. If she loves you it won’t ducking matter.
>>
>>744031572
circa 4 months ago
>had gf solid 7
>going to university for Med surgery
>happy as can be
>one day wake up to talk to friend
>she tells me she found something out about gf
>send me screenshots of her with cuts on her legs, arms and chest from self harm
>some fuck had twisted her into self harming her with the addition of him doing it to her
quote from one of the screenshots
>"when you put me on a makeshift leash I was so fucking horny"
>went over to cunts house and told him what I saw
>beat the living shit out of him
>files law suit for grevious harm
>ex gf wont speak up about what he did to her
there is a silver lining
>showed evidence of aiding in self harm to jury and spoke up about the manipulation he did towards others
>he attempts to withdraw from the case but ends up with a 2 year sentence and a felony charge against him
I had to pay medical bills for his broken ribs and nose
dropped out of uni and have to go to a shrink every week
>>
>>744039496
someone bought into small dick meme
>>
>>744039393
That helps me as well knowing I made someone's day and prevented the loss of a good person.

And do me a favor, don't go down that road. No matter how bad life gets, things get better. No matter how much shit gets in the way, it moves. No matter how much you just want to fucking end it because you're sick and tired of the same goddamn thing over and over and over again: change it. No one is worth killing yourself over. Nothing is so bad that you should go down that road. There's a world full of amazing things, and people, and experiences just waiting to be explored, and they're all waiting to be explored by you. So if this girl isn't the one, then there will be others. If the job you have isn't the one, there will be others. If you think the shit you deal with is the best you can have or deserve, think again, because there's always better. Remember that.
>>
>>744039693
Goddamn autocorrect
>>
>>744039711
Anon if I knew you in real life id buy you a couple. I dont drink but thank you for being there when no on else was
>>
>30
>in phenomenal shape but never work out
>tall, handsome and selectively outgoing
>just got out of a 5 year relationship and have 3 girls on rotation
>girl sending me nudes as I type this
>pretty decent job
>great friends
>live in a beautiful place

life's pretty excellent right now bros
>>
>25
>Dad died when I was 2
>Raised by abusive mom
>Kicked out of middle school and did time in juvie
>Barely graduated high school
>Community college dropout
>Never had a girlfriend, never even made out with a girl
>Only ever had shit low-wage jobs, fired from every one
>Literally poor
>Literally no friends since summer 2015
>Dog is closest thing I have to a friend now; he's old as shit & vet confirmed last month even with meds he's prob only got a few months left tops
>Diagnosed cyclothymic but haven't been able to get help for years because poor

It's going great
>>
>>744039496
Honestly man guys with small dicks get pussy everyday. and there are virgins with 8 inch cocks. The thing you are lacking is confidence. Some girls are whores though and will reject you for it and you have to accept that.
>>
>>744039843
>crippling depression
>feels good to lie on anonymous board
>feel like a real man
>glad I don’t have school on Labor Day
FTFY
>>
>>744039829
I don't drink much either. Haha but I appreciate the gesture. The name's Apollo, and if we ever meet in real life, dinner's on me.
>>
>>744031572
>25
>working min wage job at local shitty college that is nothing away from getting btfo
>never had anyone i can call a girlfriend, only sluts to gob the nob and act cute and shit
>only one friend i see about every 3 to 4 months
>rarely go out anymore except work
>almost broke
>1989 toyota corolla with no AC
>spend most of my free time in games or collecting useless action figures
>>
>>744039868
LOL

>be 37 years old
>drug and alcohol rehab 3 times
>hospital 3 times this year already for alcohol detox
>no job this year
>DWI last year (3rd of my life) did a week in jail
>bald
>having got laid in 9 years
>got drunk on 4lokos last night
>>
>>744031572
It took me 5 decades to reach that level. I'd suggest joining the military. I wish I did.
>>
>>744040173
Literally everything that’s wrong is your fault.
>>
I should feel better about myself reading this thread but my empathy is making me feel worse.
>>
>>744036596
anon you should try to apply to go teach in Saudi Arabia, go teach English.
You'll be well paid, and people will love you from day one if you're chill.
I promise you won't regret it, if you're lucky you'll see a beheading or two if you're into that
>>
>>744040481
Haha I've thought of other countries, but my family needs me as of now, so I can't leave them just yet
>>
>>744040481
A buddy of mine taught Engrish to Korean kids for 3 years. Not a bad gig for an underachiever. Not sure if they don't take college graduates though.
>>
>>744040173
Serious question, how do you get the money for all that booze then or do you just steal that shit
>>
>be /fit
>attractive
>social anxiety
>Neet

fuck
>>
>>744040822
You can get a job teaching in English in Brazil really easily if you don't go for one of the private/expat-centered schools. A lot of places down there don't even look for certifications, they're just like "Oh you're a native English speaker? When can you start?" and you can make good money by local standards doing it (shit once you convert it though, because lel Brazil is poor)
>>
>druggedly flunked out of a full ride free housing scholarship to a major university
>fast food worker
>>
>>744031867
Why don't you go and buy food and beer.
That's the whole point of working
>>
>>744031572
>18
>scared of people because the majority of my experiences with them were negative (bullied as a kid, no real friends in school)
>dropped out of hs because every day I had to go to school I felt panic and a mix of fear and disgust
>no social skills
>haven't talked to any of my peers in months
>never had a gf
>will finish hs (don't know how you americans say it, but when you pay for exams instead of attending regular classes, that's what I'll do)
>still, afraid I'll never make real connections with people

I wish I could stop being so autistic
>>
>>744034222

Sorry life was shit. Really. The odds of you effecting your son are high. Better make the right choice. For him.
>>
File: 13603523292656.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13603523292656.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>744031572

ITT - privileged kids living in the top 5% of the world population complaining about no GF and vidya games.
>>
>>744034222
Trips checked. Also use your phenomenally shitty experience as a shining example of what not to be.
You have a kid so your doing better than most of us.
>>
>>744041846
kek tru
>>
>>744032682
Holy shit anon
>>744034222
>27
>Jobless
>No skills
>No degree
>Apply everywhere (no callbacks)
>Live with mom
>She's tired of me
>Don't blame her and just want to vanish into nothing
>Occasionally score meth and wig out on porn
I really have no one to blame. But I'm such a loser I try to blame all my problems on anything but myself. All I want is something to hold on to. But I'm basically catatonic at this moment waiting for anything
>>
>>744031572
>25
>pretty good role of the dice get hit on everywhere
>slept with over 40 women, had 4 gfs total
>one of my current fwb is a co worker
>she has been rude lately cause she wants me to act certain ways around her. minor stress.
>don't feel a need for a gf cause i have more time to myself and i save more money. i don't get any lonely sort of feeling for some reason.
>decent gig with decent pay, 2 raises so far this year.
>more physically capable and healthy than ever
>see peers descending into self-righteous physical depreciation of themselves.
>hard to want to hang out with people even when they want to because of this.
>family relationship is better and we are all literally healthier than used to be

>i get picked on in normal public places on occasion from people who look to be slightly older than me.
>like an under-classman or little sibling type complex.
>they think i'm trying to act tough or i'm mad at them only cause we're within a certain proximity.
>sometimes this results in them trying to start stuff with me.
>i live in the ghetto too so when i walk around in this area older people do the same shit except it's more ghetto.
>and all i'm doing is walking.
>imagine having to deal with this literally daily.
>i got a lot of good stuff going but also stress others give me.
>>
>>744034666
Dad get the fuck off 4chan!
>>
Be 30
CSI, $60,000/yr + benes
Married, no kids
Wife's a bit crazy, has to take meds
About $2000 in debt
Homeowner
Relatively productive member of society.

Despite all of this, I'm generally unhappy and bored. Also, I think I'm desensitized to most things and it makes me depressed and awkward.
>>
>>744031572
i feel your pain bro
>>
>17
>never had a girlfriend
>the girl I've had a crush on for 4+ years barely knows I exists and is in a 2 year relationship with one of my friends
>antisocial/beta af
>constantly stressed out about what I'm gonna do with my life
>my only 'friends' don't do shit with me
>feel incredibly alone
>never had a job probably because I fuck up the interviews as a result of antisocialness
>relatively no work ethic
>don't know how I'm going to pay for college
>don't see a future for myself
>too much of a pussy to kill myself
>find myself hoping I die in some accident like a car crash or some shit
>end me
>>
File: 3747607.png (172KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
3747607.png
172KB, 500x611px
>>744043113
What sort of loser are you that you'd make that up on the internet.
>>
>>744043326
>car accident
>doesn't end up killing you but you end up paralyzed
>gg
>>
>>744043326
are you me
>>
>>744043326
Just take booze and valium, should do the trick if not sleeping pills and a plastic bag with a rubber band.
>>
>26
>had my first gf this year. its been a year. and like anon said, i wish i had more time for myself. and i do act different around her.
>i also have a small circle of friends.
>i played games, then i had friends, we smoke and drink, mollys and cocaine at parties, we did hoodrat stuff.
> im a waiter and it feels bad. not happy w life. always wanting more but not doing anything about it. my attitude sucks.
>but i smoke weed and fuck escorts. why am i complaining
>>
>>744041846
kinda tru but then again it's like saying

>There are people who have it worse than you, you shouldn't be sad

>There are people who have it better than you,
you shouldn't be happy
>>
>>744039700
i spark this bowl to you
>>
>>744038970
im same age and live in can, how do i do get to this level?
no skills, no health insurance, no callbacks anywhere i apply, feels like im just waiiting to heeming myself
>>
I'm pretty much the same OP except I don't put effort into making friends and I do have work experience.

I'm a mess though. Neurosis and apathy haunts me pretty bad. It's difficult to find motivation to study for my classwork. I just never feel like doing anything on my own volition.
>>
">20"
">kissless virgin"
">never made friends at college"
">suspended from college"
">watch high school friends having fun and doing well in college"
">spend all my time alone or at work"
">can't make any new friends"
">fat, ugly, lazy piece of shit"
>>
>>744044300
and you can't even greentext properly
>>
>35 yrs young here
>dad just died, left me 240k,
>don't need it, have house, new car, job that brings in 85k/yr
>wife loves bjs & swallows, doesn't want kids ever
>inlaws think I'm the shit..
>life's tough, gonna kill myself, just not today..
>>
>>744031572
>beta thread?
Beta thread.
>>
>>744044444
QUINTS
>>
>>744042216
>>744044140
How do you guys not get call backs on any jobs you apply to? especially entry level jobs. I can go on craigslist and literally find a shitty job in that same day.
>>
>>744044444
SEND ME THAT 240K YOU THANKLESS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: nice digits.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
nice digits.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>744044444
>>744044444
>just not today
>>
>>744031572
Are you me?
>>
>>744044444
check em. do you want kids though?
>>
>>744044599
Same here.

I was a NEET for 2 years. Then I got my lazy ass on craigslist and found a job in 2 days.

90% of NEET's have no excuse. They don't even try to improve their situation.
>>
File: 1472092467090.jpg (24KB, 577x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472092467090.jpg
24KB, 577x359px
>>744032682
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1384158761692.jpg (177KB, 881x675px) Image search: [Google]
1384158761692.jpg
177KB, 881x675px
>>744044666
No, Satan
>>
File: 14895448934053.png (422KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
14895448934053.png
422KB, 832x468px
>>744041846
>be from Uganda
>just had 6th birthday
>become tribe chief because im older than everyone else in the village
>accidentally give favorite wife aids after catching it from favorite goat
>have 14 kids
>had heaps more but they accidentally some landmines
>local warlord angry about blowing up his landmines
>soldiers run into our village naked and rape all our chickens
>forced to work in diamond mine
>favorite goat leaves me for warlord
>tfwnogf
>sneak into warlords hut some nights and browse /b/ on his iMac
>laugh at fat neets because they still virgins
>>
>>744044599

I just felt like they looked over my resume of my bullshit and skipped over it for someone better.
it was literally a local place (save on foods) 10 minutes from me with very little competition and never got a response, feels like im screwed if I get that same kind of response everywhere.
planning to self inflate my resume with self employed - computer maintenance or w/e

tbf ive been only applying for the last 5 days or so, im planning to a mass email a bunch of wallmarts/convenience stores tonight or tomorrow, but im screwed if I get stonewalled from all these places
>>
>>744039004
>>744044809
I had a few interviews and I did good. I didn't sperg out or anything. Just never got called back. Last month I was called in to interview for a warehouse position. They gave me a drug test and background check , passed both now I have to start in a week or two . I've been without a job for so long that I'm having negative thoughts like what if they aren't gonna give me the job, or what if I fuck it up. I know it's my own mind just fucking with me.
>>
File: 1502587649872.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502587649872.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>21/M
>Epilepsy since 10
>Fucked up all my school years
>Still managed to finish high school
>Quit college after a car crash
>Brain surgery around next year
>Mom broke and has to do extra hours
>Daily panic attacks
>Memory loss problems
>Lost virginity to an Omegle girl at 16 and never had a real girlfriend
>>
>>744044840

You're lucky if you dont believe it
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.