[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you're in world where we've already discovered

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: embryo-gene-modification.png (642KB, 929x556px) Image search: [Google]
embryo-gene-modification.png
642KB, 929x556px
Imagine you're in world where we've already discovered how to modify our genes with a 99.99% success rate and the "machine"is commercially available. Pedos will start modifying young children to stop their growth at 10 years to satisfy their pedo needs legally after 8 years. People will start doing so much fucked up shit. What fucked up shit would you do in this kind of world?
>>
Then again though, I doubt people in the future will act like that, since they'd probably have the genetics of a "pure" person. They're might be a generation of lolis, but after the pedos die, probably not.
>>
>>744002091
there*
>>
So.... in the future you think pedos will have the money and social backing to make clone children for the express purpose of stunting their growth and fucking them?
>>
>>744002091
imagine pedos go so wild with creating such children humans develop a whole loli race for fucking purposes lmfao
>>
File: 1497306956464.jpg (19KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497306956464.jpg
19KB, 500x385px
>>744001828
op is literally so terrified of the idea of a pedophile that they're convinced theyre gonna take over the world with an army of loli clones

10/10 thread op
>>
>>744002275
I know a guy who payed 100k$ to travel to another country and to fuck loli legally for an enitre week. I think everything is possible mate
>>
>>744002394
I'm fascinated by them
>>
Shit like this already exists anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXhNOzVuLI

I think more likely is the sex robot industry will progress to the point where you can discretely buy a young child that looks, acts and 'feels' like one. It's a lot cheaper to buy a robot than use gene mods to alter a child's growth.

I suspect neither will stop pedos from raping children though, because I suspect many will complain something along the lines of it not being the same.

Chemical castration is the answer I say.
>>
File: Bludgeoning-Angel-Dokuro-chan.jpg (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bludgeoning-Angel-Dokuro-chan.jpg
174KB, 640x480px
>>744001828
I presumed you've watched Dokuro-chan a lot.
>>
>>744001828
>Imagine you're in world where we've already discovered how to modify our genes with a 99.99% success rate and the "machine"is commercially available
So today? We can easily modify genes and the reagents needed are in box kits these days and you can have the oligos sent to you next day. Also CRISPR is taking off too. It's more about understand what changes to make and the ethics than the if we have the tools to do it
>>
>>744002500
never heard of it
>>
>>744001828

Never going to happen. Humans are not smart enough to effectively or responsibly manipulate their own gene code. Most likely what will happen is the wealthy pay scientists for eternal life and find a way to genetically engineer scientists to be cowards and afraid of ever disagreeing with the master class. The poor classes will be modified to not only never question orders but to also be completely servile to the point of robots. Then it will all blow up in humanities face when they found out some genetic thing no one liked that was removed would have saved them from some super virus.
>>
>>744002588
yeah it's taking off. But we have no idea if the grown up individual won't have any "side effects" if you could call it that
>>
>>744002764
i like the way you think
>>
>>744002784
You clearly don't understand genetics
>>
>>744001828
Unlock the rest of my mind
>>
>>744001828
Because you cannot stop anyone from doing anything, the only answer is go absolutely fucking insane with it.

If you can modify your genes with a 99.99% success rate
>and
it is available and marketed to anyone who can afford the latest iPhone, then someone who bothers to go the distance will know how to, "jailbreak" it. So, let's create/become a living computer that exponentially grows and ruthlessly competes for resources, because, why not, fuck everyone else. Become one with the Master, or die.

Join. Die.
>>
>>744002410
And you think cloning/gene therapy will be comparable to 100k? Or that pedos will have the patience to let their victim age enough for them? Clones don't pop out at the proper age, still gotta feed and take care of them and wait for them to grow.
>>
File: 1490952473301.jpg (250KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
1490952473301.jpg
250KB, 1600x866px
>>744001828

Did you even into metal gear at all my nigger?

All that shit would happen if we were so advanced.
>>
>>744002500

>"something mention is comparable to my weeb obsession lifestyle?"
>"im going to throw a lifeline to this gentlesir so we can be friends!"

Fuck off you stupid nigger
>>
Not in the mood for a neckbeard fantasy thread.
There is talk about when CRISPR technology advances, it will be used as a biological weapon.

And like most medical technological advancements, there will be fuck ups.
>>
>>744002784
If by "side effects" you mean the mental trauma from being fucked daily by a basement wizard? Then yes, other than that we pretty much know everything else.
>>
>>744003541
Oops, brown-note kill-code released into the wild.
>>
>>744001828
Modify my genes to constantly produce a constant onslaught of new airborne viruses that wipes out 100% of everything in a trillion mile radius.
>>
>>744001828
it'd make a human with super powers but idk he might turn evil so meh
>>
File: 134678354148.jpg (42KB, 714x330px) Image search: [Google]
134678354148.jpg
42KB, 714x330px
>>744003470
Nigga, I kek'd. I'm not even mad. 7/10.
>>
>>744001828
human fuck dolls from any features and or clones of real humans at any age they want seems very likely
>>
>>744003903

>>744003945

Yeah because its just that easy.
>>
>>744001828
Nipple dicks
>>
>>744003175
>pedos will have the patience to let their victim age

by then, there might be accelerated growth chambers that quickly ages their clone to whatever age they want.
>>
>>744004520

muh magic tech
>>
>>744003470 lmfaooo
>>
>>744005007
yeah why not? if they can use stem cells to quickly grow replacement limbs now, imagine the possibilities in the not to far distant future.
>>
>>744001828
>modifying young children to stop their growth at 10 years
Why the fuck would I want them to get THAT old? Hell, at 10 they're practically over the fucking hill!
>>
>>744005485
Igor, apply more phlebotinum.
>>
>>744005675
no one expects the end user to know how the science works. so yeah it would be like magic to ignorant people like you or the pedos who buy their fully mature loli slaves
>>
>>744005967
>it would be like magic to ignorant people like you
I sure hope you try to give yourself a bigger brain and starve to death.
>>
>>744001828
>There is a problem with this
>>
>>744001828

Augment intelligence and long life to the maximum.
>>
>>744006075
By "you" I meant (you or I). But I see that you are insecure about your intelligence, hence you probably are a real moron.
>>
>>744005485

Muh magic.
>>
>>744006310

>Its as easy as turning the sound dial up to 11 bro.
>>
>>744006395
There's this thing, what with being explicit the first time around. I never knew
>you
meant
>you or I
We making up definitions now? Also, the stupid tend to overestimate their not being stupid. So delusions of grandeur are more indicative of being less than well, as opposed to having a healthy doubt of one's own intelligence.

In which I have no doubt you would kill yourself if you had the unchecked power to modify your genes.
>>
File: noah-brown.jpg (29KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
noah-brown.jpg
29KB, 500x400px
>>744006766
hahaha you sound like this faggot when you try to speak on the internet
>>
>>744007173
>speak
Good thing I don't sound like (You).
>>
>>744007298
>would rather sound like a low IQ pseudo intellectual brony lover than a normal person

K bro
>>
>>744007803
>normal person
>low IQ psuedo intellectual
Didn't you just get done suggesting that all kinds of fantastic things would exist in the future
>uh maybe
>just because
>think about it
>it's possible
>open your mind
?
>>744005485
>imagine

Imagine nothing, dumb faggot.
>>
>>744008102
>Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand

Nice diss on imagination moron. You have a very limited view on future and zero foresight for such things. I highly encourage you to read a book and get a real education.
>>
>>744008629
>You have a very limited view on future
That's probably because the future doesn't exist yet. You can make all the predictions and forecasts you want.

Really.

Go ahead. But there's a difference between pining for fantastical outcomes, and dealing with the immediate reality of the situations therein. "I hope" isn't "I know"; foresight is absolutely not daydreaming. You encourage me to read a book and get a real education, wherein the real education and the books you'd want me to read would tell you you're retarded for thinking and typing some of the things you have.

I suppose next you'll tell me that there's undeniable proof that we can time travel, because.
>>
>>744008988
>pining for fantastical outcomes, and dealing with the immediate reality of the situations

Goddamn you're stupid. I wasn't pining for shit. But ask someone only 15 years ago whether they thought a replacement limb that wasn't just robotic would be possible and they'd act just like you. That's how dumb you are.
>>
>>744001828
>Slippery Slope Fallacy: The Post (OPs a Schizophrenic Faggot Edition)
>>
>>744009378
Hahaha, you were absolutely pining for shit. You wouldn't even consider the, oh, realistic notion that something like tissue growth would explode and encounter zero hurdles.

Like all those futurists who thought we'd all be The Jetsons.

No one had any reason to believe that machine learning would get to where it is this late, and this early, before the year 2000. The basic tools, the software and hardware, just weren't good enough. So duh, nobody would have taken you seriously if you mentioned that Google liked to play with supercomputers to develop autonomous servers. Nobody would have even thought to have known, realistically, when the first smartphone would have come out. PDAs existed, cellphones exist. The extent back then was a flip-phone.

What a laugh. 15 years ago, nobody thought you'd be able to have replacement limbs? What about all the donor limb cases? Hah. You're such a fanciful faggot.
>>
>>744009950
>would
Wouldn't.
>>
>>744009950

On the flip side of that people thought we would have AI by the year 2000.
>>
>>744010329
Case in point. Though, we absolutely had AI by 2000. It just wasn't as sophisticated as H.A.L., Siri, or any big-name chatbot today.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.