[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Have been bullied for their skincolour all their

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Columbine_firearms.jpg (225KB, 762x313px) Image search: [Google]
Columbine_firearms.jpg
225KB, 762x313px
>Be me
>Have been bullied for their skincolour all their life
>Have both your parents disown you
>Have one of your parents have a courtcase going against them for child abuse
>Plot twist now the case is against you for doing minor shit
>Have 1 year of school left
>Have all your friends disrespect you
>Have ruined your reputation for camgirling as revenge to your "boyfriend" because of some misunderstandment

>Be me
>Have no way to kill yourself because you live on an island, with all the cliffs being small as shit and there being no bears or wolves and shit like that.
>Nor any forests
>Have no guns
>No connections to drugs
>No building tall enough to jump
>Can only die from painkillers

I cant kill myself i?
I legitemately want to die, but i cant because theres no way of dying here. Help please?
>>
>>743978656
You're trying to tell me you don't have any length of rope on that island?
>>
>>743978793
I want to die painless basically, i dont wanna choke myself to death boi
>>
>>743978656

WOT!! a Guamanian nigger ??!?
>>
>>743978961
Nah its called Iceland
>>
>>743979011
but Iceland has pretty high ice cliffs and wild brutal bears and boars
>>
>>743978656
The your hands up and slip a belt around your neck and hang yourself on the door like robin Williams
>>
>>743979074
Nah, u cant go far out by foot. dont have a drivers license
>>
sounds you should own up that you brought these problems on yourself and learn a lesson from it.
>>
>>743979264
Learn from what. misunderstanding someone that badly that i got pissed off xD yeah right they wont believe me anytime i try to explain myself
>>
Are you a girl?
>>
>>743979433
ye
>>
>>743979433
yes, a negro nigger girl
>>
If you're gonna off yourself post some tits, make my life a little better
>>
>>743978656
>no way to kill yourself because you live on an island

You are too dumb to kill yourself. Swim for it. Straight out until you can't anymore, then drown.
>>
>>743979560

this explains why you want to commit suicide but you don't want to walk.

that's great.
>>
Wanting to die in theory and actually wanting to when the time comes are 2 very different things. The natural, intrinsic need/desire to live is so powerful. People can overcome it, but I don't know how. I just don't know how anyone can say, well, that's enough life for now. I mean, you have an internet connection. You can't be in that fucking horrible of a mindset. Just go jack off and eat some good food and do something fun to you.
>>
sounds like you dont want to die

so figure out how to live
>>
>>743979610
i legit said just a few replies ago i want to die a painless death
>>
>>743979560
well im not a nigger, im half asian
>>
File: 1503181277958.jpg (30KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1503181277958.jpg
30KB, 720x534px
>>743979367
Don't be rash. All of this will blow over, you'll make new friends, people will forget all about this teenage bullshit. Or, you'll be rotting in a grave and all people will remember about you was you were and angsty teen who killed herself.
>>
>>743979739
Show bobs and virginia
>>
>>743979989
Shit, 10 of quads
>>
>>743980040
FUCK 40 of quads!
>>
Tits or gtfo. And you have nothing to lose since you said you're going to an hero
>>
>>743979702
Surely someone on the island welds? Get some welding argon and exit bag yourself. Don't use helium.
>>
>>743979152

So there is a physical barrier keeping you from walking or you're so fat you get out of breath by the time you get from the basement to the front door?
>>
If you aren't enthusiastic about dying enough to be willing to accept the pain or willing to hike until you find something dangerous enough to off you on fucking Iceland, you don't really want to kill yourself.
You'd be willing to work a little for it if you really wanted it. Pull yourself together man.
>>
>>743980634
This
>>
>>743978868
>>>743978793
>I want to die painless basically, i dont wanna choke myself to death boi

"Bears or wolves"
>>
>>743978656
>>Have both your parents disown you

explain this
>>
>be female
>no tits
gtfo
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-165110.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-165110.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>743981669
:/
>>
>>743981578
my dad called me a whore and left me because i was hanging around with guys since im a tomboy, and my mother followrd along with him
>>
>>743978656
Take a backpack of supplies, and go off into the wilderness. If you die then at least you'll be in nature. Or you'll find you don't wanna die.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.