[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, this is more of a serious one, so skip if you want.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 8

File: joint-120110.jpg (30KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
joint-120110.jpg
30KB, 800x484px
Hey /b/, this is more of a serious one, so skip if you want.
>be me, 14
>try weed for the first time
>have fun
>the next day i have a panic attack out of nowhere
>never had one of those before
>think nothing of it
>continue going to parties and smoking weed
>slowly, i almost feel out of touch with myself
>months go by, and this continues
>grades drop
>the littlest things that wouldn't bother me before piss me the fuck off (tapping or breathing)
>start to believe my friends and family are working against me
>constantly paranoid
>suspicious of everyone's actions
>can't sleep at night, to busy being paranoid
>constantly think about suicide
>can barely feel anything anymore, nothing surprises or impresses me or makes me happy
>if people criticize me i want to rip their throats out, even i know they're joking
>constant moodswings
>no motivation anymore
>start hearing things that other people swear they don't hear (clicks or animals scratching in my walls)
>hard for me to speak to people, they say that my sentences make no sense, and have no meaning. like im just stringing words together
>do research on the mental effects of weed
>"Can be linked to mental illness"
I don't know what to do, I'll still smoke (I'm 16 now) and my family has a history of mental illness
What could it be, and is there anyway to stop it?
>>
OP, since you posted seriously, I'll answer seriously.

Given that you started smoking at a young age and that your primary symptoms seem to be mood swings, depression, and emotional detachment, I think you're suffering from cannabis use disorder. Check out the Wikipedia article for more info.

No easy treatment for this one, OP. You'll need to ease yourself off weed and likely join a rehabilitation program.
>>
>>743971840
I'll look into that, thanks
>>
>>743971598
If you stop smoking weed and start dealing with your issues with a cognitive behavioral therapist, you have a chance of getting better.
Then once you've finished your teens and early adulthood(read after the age of 25) you can try smoking weed again and see if it still does this to you.
>>
>>743972044
I'll try to quit but i dont know about therapy.
I've been forced to go before and I hated it
I know I sound like a faggot for saying that but i really think its a con. Sure it has helped some people, but i hate talking and i dont believe it will help me
>>
Stay calm. You just have to change a habit. 3 Weeks and you are done with this shit.

First of all: Grab this mind-twisting shit and toss it in the trash. Your mind will calm down as soon as the psychoactive effects of this shit are stopping. I really know that feel.

1) Realise that personal development and long term goals are much better than short term satisfaction and a delusional twisted inner peace

2) Drink lots of water or tea

3) Get a gym membership or go outside exercising, start sweating!

4) Gain self-trust and confidence; get out of this situation much bigger than you were before.

My english isn't the best, but i PROMISE you, you can get out of this creepy situation much stronger than before! Always remember this! Feeling a bit gay atm, but remember: Belief creates reality. You can do it.
>>
>>743972601
Cognitive behavioral therapy is different though.
It's based on how our physical brains seem to function and how to deal with that.
It's not about just telling your sob story and then suddenly reaching a breakthrough, it's about looking at what your brain is doing and reacting to it in a beneficial manner.
>>
*illusional
>>
>>743972781
Oh alright, I've just never heard of a therapy like that
>>
>>743972771
It's all good if you feel a bit gay, thanks for the help
>>
>>743971598
Just stop smoking it, you're young and it can fuck with your mental development. Try again at like 20 and see what it does.
>>
>>743971598
stop smoking weed, its not for everybody and you already know its not for you
>>
>>743972969
Well part of your issues sounds anxiety based, that is why I recommend this sort of therapy.
It was a combination of CBT and mindfulness meditation that got me from an anxious wreck who used 8 hours to get psyched up to go grocery shopping, to functioning basically normally now.
>>
>>743971598
If you're American, nobody can help you. You're already lost in the neverending circle of paranoia which will bring you to a pharmalogical abuse sooner or later in life.

If you're not, simply stop being a wimp and auto-diagnosing shit to yourself. Smoking weed never killed anyone, you'll not be the first.
Stop smoking if it makes you feel bad, it's that easy.
>>
>>743973186
I'm american, but what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>743973132
Alright, thanks man, I'll see what in my area
>>
>>743973434
No problems man, other people did the same for me, I'm just paying it forward.
>>
WHO's study about cannabis use shows that it's basially harmless for people over the age of 16. Smoking before the age of 16 halts your mental development and can lead to long term damage.
>>
>>743973366
pills
>>
>>743971598
Basically you're suffering from PTSD probably from child abuse or something like that and the weed is bringing it out, you were probably in denial about it and managed some type of coping mechanism but the weed has changed all that and the symptoms have began to surface.
>>
>>743974759
Some even go as far as the age of 25, since that is when our brains are done changing because of puberty hormones.
>>743973366
There is more money in keeping people sick and sedated, than healthy and autonomously thinking.
>>
***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ::::
>>
Weed can trigger or worsen schizophrenia.
>>
>>743971598
>paranoid
>persecution complex
>can't sleep over it
>light sounds set you in a rage
You either have latent acute schizophrenia of a psychosis of some sort from a genetic predisposition in your family, or depersonalizations. HPPD is also common in being developed in marijuana users your age so I'd be careful. I'd see a psychiatrist or a actual doctor about these issues because nothing that I or anyone else here says is set in stone.
>>
>>743972969
Humanistic
Biopsychical
Psychoanalytic
Behavioral
Cognitive

Different anon, There are five main studies of psychology as we know today, and there are other bullshit forms like sociocultural but not so attended to as the others. Stop smoking weed and listen to the anon about going to a hybrid therapist/psychologist. If you need medicines for any triggered flux of dopamine/serotonin/neropherorin deficit or increase in your brain, a psychiatrist could prescribe you medicines to try to balance your brain chemistry. Trying to explain this the best I can but a little slow this morning, ironically trying to help a kid with drug use after waking up after a night of Kratom and vodka
>>
>>743975101
Weed can worsen schizophrenia, but not trigger it.
>>
Faggit mods ban this underage retard.
>>
>>743975830
This. My half brother had mild schizo, but ended up in some home for challenged kids after he started smoking weed.
It sounds crazy but the weed literally fucking sent him there.
>>
>>743971598
i have all this shit and i dont smoke weed, i dont even smoke or drink alcohol, i think my brain is fucked
>>
>>743975946
>Asking for help
>"BAN HIM"
go back to your trap thread stupid nigger
>>
>>743975946
The legal age to use /b/ is 5 years old.
>>
>>743976078
That sucks, have you seen a doctor about it?
>>
>>743976078
>>743976140
Samefag
>>
>>743976181
No actually, fucking retard
>>
>>743976140
No, when i was 4yo i was playing on the couch then i suddenly fell on my head, i think it was really bad because its still dented really bad, i don't know if it has anything to do with it but i get bothered by any small noise and i get an "anger attack" if thats even a thing
>>
>>743976181
why would you assume that?
>>
>>743971598
You sound like a fag and underage b&
>>
>>743971598
Sounds like you have a serious mental illness, maybe schizophrenia.
You should seek medical help and stay away from any intoxicants that are not prescribed by a doctor, as they can possibly make your situation worse.
Some people can handle mild intoxicants while others cannot.
You are probably in the latter category.
>>
>>743976413
Yeah i know it probably sounds like that, but i just want this to stop and have my life be normal again
>>
>>743971598
>have mental illness record in family
>start doing drugs that multiply every minor phobic into a huge problem that can fuck up my mental health

how about stop smoking weed?
i say this as someone who smokes weed every evening. if you are prone to mental disorders you shouldnt smoke.
>>
>>743976527
in my country we have stuff for shit like that, but for it to work you have to stop smoking that poison

basically dry a shitload of thyme then crush it, mix it with black tea(without water or sugar)

pour hot water and drink everytime you get panic attacks or whatever it is that u get
>>
I have a similiar experience to yours.

Also started doing weed at 14 but for me it took many more years to develop your symptoms. I smoked till 22 and got extreme paranoid. Lost all my friends and lot of people made fun of me. Today I still don't know which of these things were real in which only in my mind, that's the worst part.

I got cancer with 22 and went through chemo. That made me stop smoking and never touched a joint since. I'm 25 now. I got a hot and wonderful gf now, but that was luck I still can not believe. Because I'm still very anxious about anything. Example: Have been invited to a party yesterday and planned on going there. An hour before I planned on going out I bailed and stayed at home with my gf because I'm too afraid to talk to people. The amount of anxiety varies from day to day. Always thinking about my past life and all the mistakes I made.

I'm a mess. But that's maybe because I never went to therapy and maybe still should. Somehow I'm still able to manage my life. Everything is so confusing and mixed up, I don't even know who I am. I'm having a hard time.

Your questions: what could it be? Well of course it has to do with cannabis. If you want to be better, stop fucking smoking it, on all costs. Whatever it takes, fucking do it to stop smoking.

If you'll be ever any real good again, I don't know. I think I am getting better but it'll take a lot of time. Just don't give up and you will do it. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I think it'll work. It has to.
>>
>>743971598
Gtfo you fucking child! MODS
>>
Smoking was the scariest shit of my life man. Everything is fucking terrifying. Like I'm living a really well-made horror movie. When I used to get high. It's so weird. Then it'll switch to everything is fucking perfect and nothing could possibly go wrong, and then it'll switch again. So fucking weird.
>>
>>743971598
>>be me, 14

MODS
>>
>>743971598
>I'm 16 now

MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>743976761
holy shit, same condition bro, everytime i feel brave enough to talk to my friends or people i know i remember past cringe and awkward shit i did and i say fuck it, only i dont have a hot gf
>>
Cannabis use can bring out early stages of schizophrenia if its already a disorder, it can me the effects come out sooner in life.

My advice is go see a psychologist before the symptoms get worse.

Google cannabis use and schizophrenia.

Also I would get a mri also, just to rule out a brain tumor. Sounds like the symptoms of that is possible also.
>>
>>743976813
>>743976852
back to reddi t you fucking 12yo cocksucker
>>743976791
crack?
>>
>>743976761
Thanks man, I hope things get better for you
>>
File: blowers out the wazoo.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blowers out the wazoo.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
It really just takes self-discipline. Youre now becoming self aware; weed does that to some people and it can be a shock.

Therapy will only make the internal pressure build. It just is something that teaches you how "act" and "feel" normal. No one can help you but yourself.

Find yourself through meditation. Something where you can be alone with your mind for a while. Fishing, or some hobby.

Dont worry be happy. Nothings coming after you. Enjoy life because you only get to do this once.

I drag race, thats my hobby.
>>
>>743971598
Weed does bad things to your brian when you start young and 14 is young. Stop now you retard, your brain is still growing
>>
>>743976790
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>743972044
>>743972771
>>743972781
>>743975138
>>743975613
>>743975101
>>743976476
>>743976565
All great advice and info, op if you're here just read through these.
>>
>>743976899
>go to a shrink

good joke dumbass, shrinks dont give a fuck and dont know shit, they just give you pills and talk about boring shit the whole time, dont waste your money
>>
>>743976899
here is the link to one of the articles I read.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/314896
>>
>>743971598
>16

M with the O D S !!!!
O
D
S
>>
>>743971598
Serious answer here, I can't remember the name of it, but people with a certain gene have latent schizophrenia that cannabis can set off. I'd stay far away from cannabis if I were you, especially since you're still growing. Being 16 and all...
>>
File: 1488674528575.jpg (97KB, 750x696px) Image search: [Google]
1488674528575.jpg
97KB, 750x696px
>>743971598
and this is why we need to ban weed. He will probably become a homosexual soon aswell.
>>
>>743976927
t. failure and disappointment to family
>>
File: 1417144590894.jpg (52KB, 411x510px) Image search: [Google]
1417144590894.jpg
52KB, 411x510px
>>743976927
I'm also in my 30s, and smoke everyday.
>>
>>743972771
This
>>
>>74397691
Pretty sure it was weed.
>>
>>743976963
Yeah i'm reading all of them, im glad people are trying to help and not just calling me a faggot
>>
>>743977004
You sound like someone who would benefit from seeking psychological help.
>>
>>743977004
okay do nothing and let your mental health get worse. What suggestions do you have if that is what it is. Next we will see op on the news saying his cat told him to commit crimes. Fuck off if you are not bringing advice.
>>
Someone should screencap or save thread.

Proud to see all the serious and helpful replies here.
>>
>>743971598
Get in touch with old friends, even if you fell out cos of past beef ect, that was my therapy and it helped like fuck.
>>
>>743971598
if your family has a history of mental illness then you shouldnt really be doing any drugs
also you shouldnt smoke at 14 your parents should have raised you kek
>>
>>743976855
Yeah for me it's ups and downs just like yours. Some days I look into the mirror and think 'man your not even that ugly, you're not that stupid and you have a good heart. that's more a lot of people have. don't feel so shitty about yourself' and then I remember how I lived in a shared flat and my flat mated had a real big party while I was in my little room hiding, smoking and playing video games with the door locked and hear all these voices again that made fun of me, still not knowing which were real and which were not. And then BOOM, I'm all down again thinking about how shitty I am.

And like I said, my gf is luck I still don't really get. She moved into the flat, is a lot like me mental wise (except for that fucked up part) and saw her soulmate in me. So we came together and moved out together. She's what makes me want to keep fighting it. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for her. I can only wish for you the luck I got.
>>
>>743976914
Pretty sure it was weed.
>>
>>743977178
fucking dumbass, therapy is the biggest scam of all time, they rip you off and steal your money for sugar pills that do nothing and make your cock flaccid

im speaking from personal experience, im 44 and i used to go to a shrink because i used to hear voices from the attic and ceiling, when i went to the shrink it got worse because i kept thinking about it, when i decided enough and stopped therapy i became better almost immedaitley
>>
/adv/
>>
>>743977298
Youre just whiney bitch, get out
>>
>>743977298
too bad in my country getting a gf is impossible, anyway im happy for you man, keep fighting its worth it, make something of yourself
>>
Weed doesn't do any harm and isn't addictive though right guys?
>>
>>743971598
you should stop smoking weed. Your brain is not fully developed till your 24.
And I had a lot of kids who permanently destroyed their ability to think straight by smoking weed in such a young age. And that's without an illness.
if you have the tendency for one, weed will intensify it.
>>
>>743977384
sugar pills? I take gabapentin for my anxiety that use to make me a shut in. It changed my life for the better. I am almost anxiety free. So i guess its what you want out of it.
>>
>>743977384
Because that's you're fucked in the head and your crazy brain is getting endorphin releases from relapsing into your psychotic tendencies. You realize the placebo effect is real right, and cause actual euphoria from the endorphin release depending on the measure of it.
>>
>>743977384
That sounds like something you would say.
Go seek medical help before it's too late.
>>
>>743976855
You remember a shit ton more about yourself than other people. They dont care dude , we only care about ourselves
>>
>>743977538
>haha I showed those fags
>kid smoking weed at 14
>has a family history of mental illness
>haha me so smart
Nice cherry picking faggot
>>
>>743977559
>>743977581
you realize how pathetic you are?

>go to some jew so he can help you overcome your mental problems, you're too weak to do it yourself
>>
>>743971598
You should probably stop smoking weed, and you may need to get a check up for Schizophrenia. Weed has the ability to exacerbate symptoms of Schizophrenia, and it sounds like you have many of the symptoms. Get that checked out ASAP.
>>
>>743977603
wow man, you don't know how much that actually helped, never thought about it that way.
>>
>>743977497
Why don't you get out faggot?
Why even come to thread if only to criticize people who try to tell their story?
>>
>>743977497
you don't know what you're talking about, fuck off pls

>>743977500
which country do you live in that getting a gf is impossible?

PLEASE stop feeding this imbecile troll >>743977692
>>
>>743971598
film tip:
The White Sound
>>
>>743977730
That's what I'm afraid of it being
>>
>>743977692
Im first anon but yeah, I'm the pathetic one for trying to explain the science to you. You know what, you're right. HOW COULD I NOT SEE IT, ANON WATCH OUT THE JEWS ARE WATCHING FROM THE WALLS PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL HAT ANON, THERYE EVERYWHERE THERES NO ESCAPING, WAKE UP ANON YOURE IN A DREAM IN A CHAMBER POD WITH MILLIONS OF OTHER HUMANS IN A SPACE SHIP POD LIVING OUT THE SAME REALITY AS EVERYONE ELSE, WAKE UP ANON WAKE UP
>>
>>743977793
it begins with j and ends with ordan
>>
>>743977874
whatever dude, i told you my personal experience
>>
>>743977950
Why's it impossible to get a gf there?
>>
>>743974997
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>743977692
We've already had this discussion many times.
Take your medicine and talk to your doctor before the voices tell you to kill again.
You remember what happened last time, don't you?
Please don't make mother cry again.
>>
>>743978051
Because they bomb you alalalalalaala allahu akbar
>>
>>743978051
haram bro
>>
>>743975946
Fuck off dude, the kid is cool and is asking for help.
>>
>>743971598

Mods please ban him. He's only 14
>>
>>743977950
well flee to germany, there are refugees all over the place here, doesn't matter anymore how many, but pls only take refugee gf
>>
>>743978131
i dont hear voices anymore
>>
>>743978150
Oh
Is moving an option for you?
>>
>>743978213
Did you even read it?
He's 16 faggot
>>
>>743971598
Its hormones you crazy fuckin weed. Ganj is good. if your anxious, dont smoke. but your mood swings and other crazy behavior are probably just puberty
>>
>>743978245
You're hearing them now.
>>
>>743971598
>16 years old

Mods ! We got a live one !
>>
>>743978230
No, im not a filthy rapefugee leech, i know how it feels to have millions of foreigners to invade your country, im jordanian, full of syrians and paleistians

i feel bad for white german people
>>
>>743978250
My uncle is living in new orleans, im considering coming and living with him
>>
>>743978317
This, retards
>>
GAFWEN
>>
>>743977793
Having a gf that loves you

Being this pathetic.

Get a grip you literally come across as a whiney bitch
>>
>>743972601
>don't believe it will help me
Well, if you actively don't believe it, then yeah. It won't.
But if you actually try and give it a shot, it could.
Therapy isn't a be all end all magic button. You need to put in effort yourself to get anything out of it.
>>
>>743975830
Weed can lead to a accumulation of mental changes that can later express themselves as psychological problems and symptoms

>>743975956
I know what that's like man. Started acting different on pot then an acid trip acted as the tipping point.
>>
>>743978418
Best of luck to you
>>
get this dude >>743978345 a medal and ship him over to my german country
>>
>>743971598
Sounds like weed is trigger schizophrenia. Get checked by a doctor. Weed shouldn't make you hear noises.
>>
>>743971598
doing any drugs while your brain is still forming is generally a bad idea. you need to stop smoking the dope and talk to a psychotherapist
>>
>>743971598
underage b&
>>
>>743978630
like I said you don't know what you're talking about

I stated more than enough how gratefull I am for my gf and what she is in my life
doesn't fucking change a thing about my fucked up mental health and about that I am aware about how stupid my paranoid thoughts are
are you retarded?
>>
>>743978667
Thanks but i prefer staying and building my country instead of going to another country and suck off welfare money, thanks though based german bro
>>
>>743977758
Its a pretty well known psychological fact, it helps me and ive done plenty of cringe shit (sub, foot fetish), idgaf, but i totally used to stay up at night dwelling on shit
>>
>>743976899
This.

Had noticible changes on weed. Then took some acid and it set off a bunch of problems. Family took me to get an MRI to make sure it wasnt a tumor or something.
>>
>>743978841
ignore the retard, never let go of this girl if she makes you this happy, marry her and have children
>>
>>743971598
it could be paranoia
>>
>>743971598
Weed sometimes trigger psychosis (sch). Psychologist here. Stop doing it. Ever. Any other drugs too. Go see psychoyherapist. Have a routine in your life. Make good table realietionships. Go and do something with you body, sport etc. Sry for bad english
>>
>>743978878
i used to have foot fetish too but i realized how disgusting it is
>>
File: 1469164555097.jpg (175KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469164555097.jpg
175KB, 500x1000px
>>743974997
>>
>>743971598
You fucking idiot.

If it's a problem, stop smoking it.

Stop being a plebeian and enjoy life normally. I know what you mean when you say this shit. But everything that pot does to your brain is fixed after you stop smoking. Your brain recovers. You gain back most of your braincells and you return back to a normal emotional state.

You don't need pot to have fun. In-fact, having fun by actually doing things that you find fun will increase your overall happiness and satisfaction with life. Nothing that the artificial happiness that goes with pot will bring you, and it'll only bring you it until the high is over.
>>
>>743971598
My girlfriend works in mental health. She told me that people that have mental problems (like schitzophrenia), it usually comes out when they're in their late teens. usually 18-20
It's a well known fact in the health world, but no one knows why.

You shouldn't stress about this at all, but I suggest you at least go into a clinic (there are free ones). Just to get a quick checkup
>>
>>743971598
>I'm 18 now

Fixed.
>>
All the schizophrenics I know (read: one) were on much harder drugs than piff.
>>
>>743979183
I really wish it were that easy.
Things I found fun before aren't anymore
>>
>>743979351
Wanna know something cool?

I said you'll return to your normal emotional state if you stop smoking pot. Which also means what you used to find fun, you'll find fun again.

You'll just have to go about a month without smoking and you're good man. It may be a really boring and paranoia filled month, but afterwards, life will be fun again and you will be free from weedijuana.
>>
>>743979322
I would have said that but i dont want to be a lying cock
>>
>>743979541
Alright man, I'll try to stop for a month and see what happens, thanks
>>
>>743979351
Look, I've been in the same situation where you're at right now, pretty much exactly the same one, I used to be a cheery, fun, excitable kid. Things changed a lot after drug abuse, and you can either make a choice
1. Stop doing psychoactive drugs and learn to live a dull and dopamine and painful life, but through years of it you become very strong mentally, not kidding, life without pleasures is hard but I learned to do it.
2. Continue smoking weed and taking whatever else and head into a downward spiral of mental illnesses and either becoming fully psychotic or just dumb.

Like i said, it's not easy, but that's just life sometimes, you get thrown a shit hand from life so in return you kick it right in the nuts. Best of luck.

Oh and, it does get easier by the way.
>>
>starts doing substance x
>massive personality changes takes place just shortly after
>huh guess ill continue whatever im doing

even if there might be a small chance for rehabilitation from your problem, theres no cure for being stupid
>>
They all said it but stop smoking, drop anyone who smokes and even stay away from the smell as it can trigger bad states. I am one of the people who can't handle drugs shrug, I can't run fast either, accept your weakness and move on.
>>
>>743974945
>There is more money in keeping people sick and sedated, than healthy and autonomously thinking.

This might sound like lefty bullshit, but- unfortunately it's not, it's completely true.
>>
>>743979741
I know it sounds retarded
But I really enjoyed doing it and didn't want to stop despite the personality changes
>>
>>743973097
Fucking this. I started smoking weed also when i was 14, kept smoking every day 'til I was almost 21. I spent my 21st b day in a psychiatry ward for drug induced psychosis. Smoking this stuff when you're this young can cause serious mental health problems, which is why your emotional life is getting fucked. Also your sosial life will go to hell, take it from a guy who made the mistake of smoking when he was too young, it's fucking bad for your brain man, quit now before it's to late man, i wish i could go back and do the same. look up the effects of cannabis on the adolescent brain, it's serious shit man, it will really fuck you up if you don't stop man, i can promise you that.
>>
Pubescent kids get anxious and shit it's pretty simple.
>>
>>743971598
Sounds like Bipolar Disorder (Im diagnosed with it and smoke weed too, 15yo)
>>
>>743974997
Fuck off. no one wants you here.
>>
>>743979963
okay, you seem like an honest enough dude.

what helped me to get off an alcohol addiction (its not the same, but the same principle) was starting doing sports (might be bodybuilding, playing soccer, just going for a run, whatever you enjoy most). not for the "Fuckboy get shredded" mentality, just because i felt the need to do something and being completely powered out in the end of the day helped me fall asleep and i could rest more easily.

this next tip should be taken with a grain of salt:
what really helped me get off my downward spiral was a very self-conscious, thoughtful and strong LSD-trip, made me realize how small my problems are compared to the awesomeness and size of the world and how i should focus on my goals and have fun rather than waste away in depression.
but please dont just drop acid at some random shit houseparty. in your mental state you might go completely insane and end up in an asylum
>>
>>743979810
It's not even a left or right thing, it's a corporate one.
Corporations have proponents in both the left and the right.
>>
>>743977538
Fucking wrong, if you are an adolescent it can really fuck you up long term, I smoked from 14- 21 and now i've been in psychiatry the past 2 years because I became psychotic. now i suffer from major depression, social anxiety, concentration problems, a severe memory impairment, and lots of strange symptoms i can't even explain to people. People that say weed is harmless don't know what it does to young brains
>>
>>743971598
skitsophrenia boi
>>
>>743980479
you're right, im schizophrenic and bipolar, but i have never been to a psych ward
>>
>>743980312
I've been trying to start exercising, not for fun but just cause I sit around and do nothing all day.

Also, I'm glad your trip helped you but I think i'll hold off on hallucinogens.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>743980479
its harmless for loads of people, but not 100%

i was also smoking when i was 15 years old, i still am and im fine.

some people just have a negative predisposition to mental illnesses and cannabis can in some kind or form "activate" that

bad thing is, you'll never know if you're one of them until it's too late. there is no test (yet)
>>
>>743980312
This.

Did acid and ended up staying awake for 5 days thinking I was the pope, broke up with my girlfriend while she was in Florida, then later went to a hospital for a couple days. Received a diagnosis of Schizo Affective and took a break from school.

3 years later I have been working, going to school, set to graduate next spring, and planning to go out west. Dont let things get you down. You can always get better and rise above it.
>>
>>743980616
Have you heard about Nami (National Alliance on Mental Illness)? They offer Peer to Peer classes and also a more support based class called Connections. I have been involved with the organization for a while and got to help some people out.
>>
>>743976813
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>743980805
No i haven't, im getting professional help here in my country tho. im under meds and Im not one of these self diagnosed attention seekers
>>
File: 1493360072940.jpg (6KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493360072940.jpg
6KB, 300x189px
>420 smoke weed kush swagsmoke pussy yolo
>>
File: Educational Websites.jpg (267KB, 780x2588px) Image search: [Google]
Educational Websites.jpg
267KB, 780x2588px
>>743971598
Not a doctor, so don't take this for serious medical advice

In the case that this mental ailment will never go away...
You need to get on top of it, exercise your mind (Not to sound like a faggot, but maybe some meditation would do you well).
Expand your brain's use, try some coding, there are dozens of free sites out there to teach you. Try to build things (may hold off from power tools).
Whatever will allow yourself to calm down: Do it.
A positive outlook on life has potential change things for the better

Pic related
It has shit that you can do

If worst comes to worst you can always kill yourself
>>
>>743980649
dont know where you live, but there might actually be some psychiatrists conducting a study on the effects of psychoactive drugs on the mentally impaired close to you.

there have actually been enormously successful studies on depression treated with Psylocibin (the active substance in magic mushrooms)

and i personally know one guy that got off major psychological problems by using psychoactive drugs in "self-treatment"

however, i do in no way or form recommend doing that. i can guarantee the mental wards are filled with people that had the same experiment "go wrong"

we can just hope that scientific breakthroughs pave the road for psychoactive treatment and remove the "drug" stigma
>>
File: 1504355438470.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504355438470.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>743971598
The symptoms you listed, do not allude to mental illness, by any chance do you happen to have schizophrenia running in your family?
Some of the things you listed are very, very closly related to it.
And have you ever felt delusions?
You are quite young, so the symptoms you listed could line up with earlt schizophrenia-
Good luck buddy, hope you get better.
>>
It's great to see all the oldfags watching out for the younger generation of /b/. Almost like we're dads, but in a degerenate way
>>
>>743981049
There's a man in my area who fucked himself with hallucinogens and is stuck in some sort of "never ending trip" he lives outside, its pretty sad
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.