[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let’s say we go into nuclear war with N. Korea and they strike

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

Let’s say we go into nuclear war with N. Korea and they strike first.
Where in the US would be targeted first?
How would you think the population of the US would react to an catastrophic attack on the homeland?
What would be your reaction to this?
>>
>>743939275
We have enough countermeasures to intercept whatever they throw at us, and enough ordinance, both nuclear or otherwise, to respond with, to turn South Korea into an island.
>>
>>743939275
it'll come from either canda or mexico and texas would be the first thing destroyed. keep trying to fuck up nafta trump. you haven't been able to pass a bill in a congress you own, so you're going to try your hand at international negotiating. what a fucking moron
>>
>>743939817
and china won't be able to stop any of our shit? lol, they'll turn those missiles back on us. they're already in our defense systems, everytime we test a missile, they're doing reconaissance data mining. they make the chips
>>
You gotta understand the ideology behind bombardment op. Their distance and technological shortcomings make it highly unlikely one nuke would ever make it. They would have to send bunches. Bunches they simply don't have. Also, the moment they launched anything US and SK armies outside of Seoul would fuck the DPRK all the way up and down the Manchu mile.
>>
>>743939275
Seattle probably. Maybe SF if it's within range. Probably easier to hit than LA or anything east of the rockies.

Realistically they'd try to hit Guam and miss.
>>
I dunno why americans keeps shouting "USA! USA! USA!"
North Korea is not iraq or afghanistan. they have nukes, they have chemical and biological weapons.

the really scary thing would be a nuclear EMP. they could also unleash the next pandemic plague. this is not a video game.

you could very wake up one morning and there won't be water, electricity, internet, radio, fuel at the pump, or food at your grocery. indefinitely.
>>
>>743940320
>>743939817
I’m speaking hypothetically, probably should have put that.
>>
It would become a messy conventional war if attrition
Us using nukes would been Russian and Chinese retaliation. Nobody wants that.
Would definitely be a mess and South Korea would see heavy causalities since Seoul is within artillery range of nk already
>>
>>743940508
Emps aren't that effective long term. Most satellites are already shielded. Most communication towers are too. Might wreck a few consumer electronics and vehicles and it would suck but definitely not that easy to completely cripple a nation
>>
The niggerest places because if theyve been watching the news they know how much we treasure them
>>
>>743940262
>m-muh China is a superpower

Fucking KEK. We would blow them off the map too.
>>
>>743940464
Seattle and San Francisco are tactically irrelevant. LA would be the target.

THAT BEING SAID north Koreas number 1 priority is the survival of the regime. They know that war would be the end of them so they will avoid it. Their posturing is merely a tactic to keep their starving and impoverished country distracted from the fact that their state is the regimes fault.
>>
>>743940590
>Us using nukes would been Russian and Chinese retaliation. Nobody wants that.

***CITATION NEEDED***
>>
>>743941059
says the coutnry who thought grizzly steepe wasn't even possible. every fucking country in the world knows russia fucked our elections and america is sitting here confused as fuck, what is real, what is not?
>>
>>743941149
not that guy but what would you do if some other country dropped nukes pretty much on your doorstep where the winds would carry the fallout into your boarders?
>>
>>743939275
Aside from some small Pacific territory, the only place N.K can reach is Alaska.

But here's how it would play out. N.K. does pre-emptive strike. Anywhere in the world, doesn't matter.
US starts gathering forces and preparing for full scale invasion.
Within HOURS. Like 5 hours, China is already on the phone with our president saying they've already overran the country, shot Un in the face, and N.Ks generals stood aside and let them do it.
We can't invade because the govt. responsible is already gone. China is already setting up a new puppet govt that is a helluva lot more subservient to Beijing than Un ever was.

On the positive side, there's no longer any reason to maintain a big military presence on the DMZ.

But I can guarantee you, there is NO WAY IN HELL China will allow the U.S. to take out N.K. and install any govt. right on their border. They'll take N.K. out themselves before they let that shit happen.
>>
File: ErnestBorgnine.jpg (485KB, 800x1007px) Image search: [Google]
ErnestBorgnine.jpg
485KB, 800x1007px
>>743939275
>Where in the US would be targeted first?
They can only reach Guam, right?
>US would react to an catastrophic attack on the homeland?
Most 'Murricans have never even heard of Guam.
(BTW, my first GF was born on Guam).
>What would be your reaction to this?
Blame Trump (rightfully).
>>
>>743941410
based opinion
>>
>>743941401
I would diplomatically beg for my life if my enemy was dropping nuked 100 miles from my border. Or I would try to retaliate and get wiped out with the Koreans.
>>
File: sp.jpg (9KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
9KB, 196x258px
>>743941410
>Aside from some small Pacific territory, the only place N.K can reach is Alaska.
>>
>>743941461
>can only reach Guam, right?
they can reach as far as chicago based on a previous icbm test.

you're mixing it up with they said they'd fire missiles at guam after trump threatened fire and fury. they didn't say they'd hit it but fire towards it, last i heard, they fired towards japan which is 100x worse and we did nothing.
>>
>>743939275
Please let it be the Berkeley CA. You know it is the home of freedom of speech and the nesting place of Liberals and Antifa.
>>
>>743941531
you have WAY too much faith in the American military.

asside from russia and china having a warm relationship (making them effectively millitary allies and as such 1 force) russia and chinas millitary spending and equipment upkeep eclipses the US. Look up who has the biggest nukes in the world (hint: its china) and only 1 of those would take out the whole US.

would russia and china take losses? yes. would america win in an all out war? nope.
>>
It will probably be Guam or Hawaii if it ever happens but I doubt the fat boy would do it because it would basically be suicide.
>>
>>743941653
>they can reach as far as chicago based on a previous icbm test.

opinion on this is divided. while they MAY be able to, they still have not perfected re entry or miniaturized warheads
>>
>>743941812
FUCKING KEK

Anon please if you're going to lie out of your ass at least make it sound believable.

>one nuke would take out the entire U.S. mainland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>743941653
Their longest range is about 4000 miles with zero accuracy. With that range, they can hit most of Alaska, but no part of CONUS
Chicago is about 6470 miles away from Pyongyang.
>>
File: VIXjSGN.jpg (60KB, 674x395px) Image search: [Google]
VIXjSGN.jpg
60KB, 674x395px
>>743941653
>>can only reach Guam, right?
>they can reach as far as chicago
Meh.
Still not sure I care.
>>
File: 1496243436406.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496243436406.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>743941812
>russia and chinas millitary spending and equipment upkeep eclipses the US.
Wow, that's wrong....
>>743941812
>who has the biggest nukes in the world (hint: its china)
Oh sweet Jesus-titty-fucking-Christ, muh sides....
>>
>>743939275
If NK did manage to lib over a missile to the US, unprovoked, it would not be war. That would be terrorism. Nobody would be stupid enough to all with NK in that scenario.
>>
>>743941983
One Hiroshima sized nuke would take out all semiconductors in a 20 mile radius, most semiconductors in a 50 mile radius and some semiconductors for up to 200 miles away.
A modern multi megaton nuke would multiply that radius by a factor of about 5
Thus, a well placed multi megaton airburst could take out the electrical grid and infrastructure of most the eastern seaboard.
The mountains of northern and eastern California would mitigate the damage substantially.
All of Iowa and much of the surrounding states would be pretty much fucked if it were centered on Iowa. Because it's mostly flat.

Nagasaki was nowhere near as devastating as Hiroshima even though both were the same yield - because of the mountains.

Sorry for the lecture, but goddamnit you guys need to use some real world information instead of making shit up and spouting bullshit.
>>
>>743939275

I would bet that they don't have the accuracy to place a weapon, so its going to be like a V2 in ww2, it might be accurate to within 500 miles, so if they shoot it at like Seattle, it might hit as far south as Salem, OR or as far north as like Whistler BC
>>
>>743942848
>lib
meant to say lob
>>
>>743942194

I think that is a wild estimate only, I would at least half that range.
>>
>>743941902
last reported was 60 nukes missile capable but yeah, they're still working on reentry but that just means emp
>>
>>743942940
That's what OUR missile experts say.
Kim says he can hit anywhere in the US. Which is obvious bullshit.
>>
>>743941812
Nigga you dumb.
>>
>>743942940
what does it matter if mexico or canada would take a few and light them off for them? keep asking chanting build the wall, see what happens
>>
>America brings out the peacekeeper 2.0
>the world trembles
>>
>>743943068
http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-attack-us-likely-deadliest-nation-history-645106
>>
Distance from Pyongyang to....
Los Angeles - 5946 miles
Chicago - 6470 miles
Honolulu - 4632 miles
Anchorage - 3750 miles

Distance OUR missile experts claim their ICBM can go - 4000 miles max.
Which allows him to hit much of Alaska, all of Japan, south korea, hell he could hit Vietnam or Bangkok, if he wanted to. But he cannot hit anything in the CONUS.
>>
>>743943327
>David Wright, senior scientist for the Union of Concerned Scientists, calculated in a published analysis that the Hwasong-14’s demonstrated capability exceeded 4,100 linear miles, based on estimates released Tuesday.

>“That range would not be enough to reach the Lower 48 states or the large islands of Hawaii, but would allow it to reach all of Alaska,” Wright said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/experts-north-koreas-missile-was-a-real-icbm--and-a-grave-milestone/2017/07/04/554bb81e-60da-11e7-8adc-fea80e32bf47_story.html

meh, if you want to think he can nuke Chicago or NYC, go right ahead.
>>
LA would rustle the most jimmys.
anyone remotely for trump would react the same way as they did to 9/11 and want fuck the most convenient target to death.
lib tards would blame trump for escalating the shit show. but trump would likely hit 50% approval and possibly launch a strike destroying the capital of NK, killing thousands.
the runoff and fallout would impact millions and the world would turn on the US starting with russia and china.
leftish, world leaders would condemn the counter strike, while moderates and centrists would see it as a point of self defense.
Talking heads would ponder why US didn't stop NK before any of this happened.

I continue to eat tacos and play video games while the world burns.

ww3 actually heats up when china, india and pakistan along with the rest of the middle east begins fucking each other.

christians keep fucking people around and a civil war in the US breaks out, but with out a mason dixon line and people not feeling affiliated with states over nation, its basically a mess of martial law and countless murders in the name of 'freedom'

half life 3 is released for real, world peace is achieved. rick and morty is canceled, all nukes launched simultaneously.

I switch to burritos, still play games. the end.
>>
>>743943853
you realize that was in july and mine was from august
>>
>>743939275
Lmao, their missile would probably fail and end up in Tijuana (mexifag here), IMO in case of a Korean attack that war would be easy as fuck for the US, probably 2 weeks or so.
>>
>>743939275
Following along with the hypothetical but also trying to be a bit realistic if we were nuked it would most likely be the West Coast since that would probably be the extent of NK's missile range, if even that(although eventually its probably going to be quadruple that if we keep letting them get away with what they are getting away with). There would most likely be a huge nuclear retaliation by the time scanners pick up a missile en route
>>
>>743939817
How long are Americans going to keep believing this shit. Have you actually taken a good gander at your country lately? What you say and what is actually going on do not blend. You had better be ready for a rude awakening.
>>
>>743944160
bait
>>
>>743944160
Afghanistan will probably be an easy war for the us...

Mexifag eh, Garbanzo beans or gtfo
>>
>>743944245
americans think using a private email server is a bad thing, not a smart thing. bunch of computer illiterate fuckers.
>>
>>743944069
Yeah sure, he can hit anywhere in the world. Paris, London, Olympus Mons, Ceres, and always gravitating towards Uranus.

Let us all be fearful when others are laughing.
>>
>>743944245
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>743941410
This, also THAADS would destroy anything coming out of NK, and the debris would fall on or near japan, which would be nice.
>>
>>743940508
How the fuck does a nuclear emp take out food supply? Are you retarded? Also people deal with having no electricity and have you ever heard of survival kits? Kits where you have a fire starter. Ever heard of storing canned foods? This isn't a video game you're right. It's 2017 we are prepared
>>
>>743942863
EM doesnt magically propagate through anything, If the US was flat you would be correct, but its not.
>>
>>743941683
ey ya unpatriotic fag boy. Why hope for your own countrymens death like some sort of fucking faggot.

Seriously if you hate your own country and its country men so much to hope for their death then get the fuck out ya loser ass nerd.
>>
>>743944482
Assuming we recognize a real launch from yet another belligerent test.

Your faith in technology and the sound judgement of strangers is... breathtaking.
>>
>>743944241
Americans are bitching at each other at the moment but we have a streak of coming together in times of big threats and will get the war machine cranking(this assumes that the war is a land war and we don't end it by just Grorious Korea into a Fallout theme park but of course we'd have to worry about their yellow friends). In the case of land war, I'd probably enlist because I want to die but at least I can go out on an at least semi-warrior's death with everybody thinking I was an hero.
>>
>>743941296
Russia didn't fuck the election.

Hillary fucked herself. By literally being the biggest symbol of corruption in politics ever.
>>
>>743944482
why though? Japan is a great trade ally.
>>
>>743944631
Well i am a radar engineer that works in the defense industry, so i sort of know what an AESA fire control system is capable of.
>>
>>743944780
Anime
>>
>>743944780
Was just dry humor, im korean and were still salty about ww2.
>>
>>743944750
they fuck everyone election but not ours, that makes perfect sense. they caused brexit, tried to influence the dutch but failed, tried to influence france but failed, and now they're in germany.

hilary wasn't corrupt it was all bullshit. she dind't run a sex slave ring out of comet pizza. moron. her charity wasn't corrupt, trumps was and it was shut down.

after we've all given him a chance, you're only supporting him bc he's white
>>
>>743944750
russia clearly had a hand in manipulation, but that doesn't take away at all from the fact that hillary is a fucking trash fire and that the dems royally fucked up any chance at winning by cheating her way to the nomination. russia or not, she had a small chance in winning what should have been a fucking walk.

but hey, donald lost the election by 3 million votes so libtards can have their shitty moral victory.
>>
>>743944856
say no more.
>>
>>743945073
>she had a small chance in winning what should have been a fucking walk
no fucking sense whatsovever.

we're clearly a sexist fucking country
>>
>>743939275

It doesn't matter where he targets, the best he can do is land in the ocean. Can shoot a rocket into the ocean is not the same as deploy nuclear warhead to a strategic target 6500 miles away.

>How would you think the population of the US would react to an catastrophic attack on the homeland?

Like fucking niggers.

Leave. This world is an elite cuckfest where our individual reality is far from the truth of the mechanics behind the world. It's just a fucking egotistic game played by psychopaths trying to be #1 on the power list. When the top 50 of the richest people in the world control half of the worlds weath, those of us in the 8 billion -50 are shit out of luck.
>>
Virginia, because a lot of our Navy, one of our strongest branches, is located there.
>>
File: IMG-20170624-WA0002.jpg (547KB, 649x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170624-WA0002.jpg
547KB, 649x1350px
>>743944266
But Afghanistan has always been a country in conflict, heck, even a 11yo knows how to operate an ak47 while eating a snickers with the other hand there, but Korea?, unless Russia interferes it's proly going to be easy as pie for the US.

Mexican puss puss so u can believe me I'm a Juan
>>
File: cicierega.jpg (33KB, 555x370px) Image search: [Google]
cicierega.jpg
33KB, 555x370px
>>743941812
>and only 1 of those would take out the whole US.
>>
>>743945042
Stay Mad, BLM.
Y'all jelly of my buttery smooth white skin.
Lol, seriously?
I have everything I have because I dragged my ass out of bed to go to HS, scholarshiped to Uni, and continue to drag my ass out of bed to go to work. You should try it.

The only thing stopping you from being successful, is you.
>>
>>743945262
does that surprise you?
Men hate Hillary because weather she is or not, she comes across as a stuck up know it all bitch, her lack of people skills is shocking considering how well shes been able to assemble power.

Obama was charismatic, it's why the left ditched her.

Trump, although a pos, is charismatic, its why the short fused and right embraces him.

Hillary, is likely intelligent and cunning, but has appeared entitled. her slogan might has well been,"I'm Hillary Clinton, it's my fucking turn, deal with it."

you can have someone who is smarter than you lead or someone you can feel a commonality with lead, humans will choose the later.

when it's said and done, Hillary will likely be remembered as a great woman in politics, like Margret thatcher whom is divisive as all hell, but left a lasting imprint on modern history.

But anyway, im here to hear 4chan normies spit fallout fanfiction of the us and best Korea wars.
>>
>>743944602
So you're going to distribute 100 million survival kits....
With what? No trains, no trucks, no cars, no tractors, no ferries or air traffic control or working airports, or power plants or local generators or industrial equipment or local replacement parts, or refrigeration.
You don't have to destroy the food, just prevent it from going anywhere. Damned near every engine in existence requires semiconductors to run these days. An EMP takes out a shitload of infrastructure and backups.

>>743944750
That is only what you've been told for the past 30 years. So naturally, you believe it. Most of your opinion about her is based on twisted, and incorrect information. Consider this, if even a tenth of what you believe about her was true, wouldn't she be convicted and in prison by now? They've had 30 years of investigations into everything but her inner vagina. Don't you think that even if a tenth of what you believe is true, they would have nailed her with *something* by now?

>>743944815
Your faith still requires the sound judgement of strangers. You wanna guess how often that has failed?
Consider this, there was no less than 15 acts of incompetence that allowed 9/11 to happen. Any one of 15 events would (not could - Would) have prevented 9/11 from happening. All 15 events failed due to general incompetence. Mostly lost paperwork, ignored reports, dismissed agents, failures to follow SOP, etc..
As an engineer, I'm sure you can appreciate the sheer magnitude of a failure involving at least 15 different fail safes all failing simultaneously.
And you still have such faith in human competence that you think they would tell the difference between a nuclear launch and just another in a long series of missile tests.
heh heh.

I saw an f-4 wing fold up on takeoff despite there being at least 7 people who should have seen the big red pin sticking up instead of flush to the wing surface. Both pilots died. This kinda shit happens all the time.
>>
>>743945768
yeah, by garbanzo beans i meant testicles. i wanna see your beaner balls.
>>
>>743945940
you think you're better off than me, what a joke
>>
>>743946104
>The government investigated the government and found that the government did nothing wrong.
>>
>>743946232
It's a generalization towards all black people, numbnuts.

You may very well be a billionaire. IDK. But the gibsmedat attitude is creating a divide the likes of which has never been seen before.
>>
You just know every day we don't get nuked by North Korea this douche thinks it's because of his tought talk on twitter scaring them so much.
>>
>>743946043
if the birth movement wasn't enought to convince you that trump was a racist moron, his bankruptcies should have, or his portrait paid for by funds from his charity, or his shady dealings with mar a lago and the city of palm beach, or the many other reasons.

that's why hillary had such a huge lead. for fucks sake, even trump thought he lost the election. it was a worldwide consensus
>>
>>743946376
still, i'd fuck his daughter. disappoint her sexually, if you know what i mean.
>>
>>743946243
So after 30 years of investigations, you thing *yet another investigation* will turn something new up.
lol.

What's that saying? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
Maybe, just maybe, someone has been lying to you. Maybe someone who has reasons to lie to you has been lying to you. Ever thought about that? Now why would GOP shills lie to you about a Dem they hate? Why would they lie to you about someone they see as a threat?
Why, it boggles the mind, don't it?
>>
>>743946363
i think you mean white priveledge you fucking nazi. trump is god emperor facist and he needs to be removed. he's going to get us all fucking killed with his stupidity. just like gW, but much stupider
>>
>>743939275
>>743939275
>assuming they could or would hit our homeland

They'd probably nuke our largest base in South Korea. We'd carpetbomb Pyongyang. No one in America would really care.
>>
File: 1501118021730.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501118021730.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>743946043
>someone you can feel a commonality with
> Trump the born billionaire
>>
File: danSexytransphobic.png (713KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
danSexytransphobic.png
713KB, 1000x1000px
Hopefully California. Assuming their fucking thing even makes it off the island or works. Out of what, every 100 launches they get one rocket that can actually travel further than a few miles?

But if they ever could launch an actual nuclear warhead, please for the love of our country and humanity, cleanse California.
>>
>>743946450
donald trump is one of the most stupid people to ascend to power, calling him charismatic is not denying that he is a moron, it is a trait, not a complement to his success. people follow him weather it is a good idea or not. would you deny that?

trump, did lose the election, but a broken system awarded him the white house, that's how the shitty game works. thats why people are trying to change it.

are you really so inflamed that you cant see we're likely on the same side?
>>
File: 1478164237295.jpg (522KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1478164237295.jpg
522KB, 2048x1536px
>>743944442
>>743944444
I'm sorry.
>>
>>743946605
that definition of insanity is flawed, it's more fitting of stupidity. dont you think?
>>
>>743946621
>Every American Child is entitled to a 100% free comprehensive high school education, regardless of race, sex, religion, political view, or gender identity
>Our lack of education and therefore jobs is whitey's fault!

Work harder.
>>
>>743946723
I live in California and i'm okay with this please make sure berkeley is in the middle of the blast
>>
>>743939275
Hopefully, California.
>>
>>743946980
>>743946866
>>743946723
Samefag. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>743946805

The idea is that you've become disconnected from reality if you think you'll get a different result.

I too hate that turn of phrase. I've decided it's basically just a normal sentence reversed to sound all zen.

>Doing something over and over and expecting a different result is insane.

True, but it doesn't sound that clever anymore.
>>
>>743946739
i refuse to live in a coutnry full of fucking idiots. trump should have lost that election by a 90% lanslilde. that guys fucking scum.

not for a one minute did i buy any of his bullshit. charasmatic? not even for a second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZyMPWXOs6M&t

the fucker talked more about himself than anything substantial. he won bc russia played to our racist and sexist tendencies combined with our love for patriotic slogans.

did you find it weird we were having conversations about the term merry christmas and happy holidays in the middle of fucking july? where did all those click baiting bullshit stories go?
>>
>>743946680
i was referring to how dumb people in the south can relate to trump because her emails and lock her up, and solely because he's white and obama was black and Hillary might menstruate on the nuclear codes.

i share no commonality with trump, i'm making a generalization on how people behave.

like in the bush years when people would say shit like, 'well i could see my self having a beer with him, so hes got my vote'
>>
>>743946621
> trump is god emperor facist and he needs to be removed. he's going to get us all fucking killed with his stupidity. just like gW, but much stupider.

It takes quite a person to pull this off, wouldn't you say?
Then you turn around and claim he's stupid? Which is It? You try being a god-emperor, see how easy it is; so easy an abject idiot could do it.

I think no, Anon.

He's a pretty damned busy guy, not posting on 4chan, for example.

I understand you *could* follow him on Twitter, lel.
>>
>>743939275
Japan
>How would you think the population of the US would react to an catastrophic attack on the homeland?
Many would do as the media tells them and hate on Trump, but most would probably be gunning for war
Happy, the fat kid is finally getting beheaded for the sake of spreading imperialism to north korea.
>>
>>743946859
fairly sure nazis are complaining about jobs. us democrats know we're still recovering from a global recession. Obama will go down as one of the greatest presidents, he pulled our economy out of the recession better than greece, germany or japan
>>
>>743947083
Unfortunately, we people keep proving Sigmond Freud and Eddy Bernays right about us.
The average American is just too irrational for Democracy to work. The last three presidents are perfect examples of that.
>>
>>743947052
i don't think you understand what the word charisma means.

i think you apply it as something complentary, but it's simply how one can attract people and manipulate them.

hitler is charismatic, jesus is charismatic, anyone who elicits a response for people to follow is charismatic. good or bad. charisma is not a evil or good, it is a trait.

i don't buy any of trumps shit, BUT PEOPLE DO. that's the point, that there are people that believe his shit.

are you getting it?
>>
>>743947091
putin and ergodan are also both god emperors, go apologize for them. oh wait, trumps already their cock holster
>>
>>743947213
Who gives a fuck about the recession.

He who does not work, does not eat.

(Those who refuse to work, I refuse to feed. Compassion available for the truly disadvantaged.)
>>
>>743939275
N Korea can't get a plane to the USA let alone a missile.

This is how it would go down.

N. Korea would declare war. Seoul would get shelled.

Every artillery gun would fire once before getting taken out. All that would happen after that is any building that is over 1 story tall would be removed. We just don't care enough to invade on land. Maybe s.k. would do it.... but it would be a very short fight ending in the biggest refuge crisis the world has seen.

The USA would never attack first. China has a defense agreement.
>>
>>743947403
i'm with her
>>
>>743941812
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>743947403
>i don't buy any of trumps shit, BUT PEOPLE DO.
Different fag here but I've still not managed to figure this out. Every time I've listened to him speak to a crowd, I've gotten a headache from my exposure to the vortex of sheer stupidity that he creates when he opens his mouth. His ability to talk and talk indefinitely without making sense or actually even saying anything is honestly pretty impressive but not in the way that's intended.
>>
>>743947442
you're too stupid to argue, you completely forgot what the fuck we were talking about.

thi motherfucker talks about education and how smart he is when he though microwaves can spy on him
>>
>>743947544
top kek, now i know you're trolling.great bate. thank you for that. you got me.

unless you're for real, i mean come on, i supported Hillary because she was on my side. and i think she truly could have done okay. but i'm not short sighted enough to not knowledge her character flaws.

regardless, i'll say this, anon,

you're always trying to fix the world, even if the world is not ready or willing to be better, and that's what i appreciate about you.
>>
>>743946170
Lol, why, paraphrasing idubbbz, are u a fucking faggot??
>>
>>743947819
http://gizmodo.com/the-perfect-microwave-listens-to-popcorn-popping-so-it-1532655006

Some microwaves do contain microphones, though I very much doubt the NSA bothers with this.

But then again, the NSA does some crazy shit.
>>
>>743947832
I don't think that was the same dude, dude.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.