[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ At what age did you leave you parents home? And why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: leaving-home.jpg (129KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaving-home.jpg
129KB, 640x360px
Hey /b/

At what age did you leave you parents home? And why?

I am currently 21 years old, soon to be 22 and still live with my parents. I have a shitty job slightly above minimum wage and close to $20k saved up in my bank account, aswell as a car. I'm kind of starting to think about leaving this place, but dont know if it is a good idea.
>>
GTFO Your parents want their life back. Quit being a leach and be a man. Grow up already and start your own life.
>>
>>743921937
im 26, nearly 27, still live with mom
>20k saved up from a minimum wage job
howtf
>>
>>743921937
you mean to tell me that you aren't still living with your parents?...the audacity of normies these days!
>>
24 - because i worked shit jobs even after college for IT - as soon as I got a half decent job I moved out
>>
>>743921937
Go to university or trade school first m8
>>
>>743921937
Start here:
http://www.artofmanliness.com/
>>
I was 40. I was single and had 2 kids to raise. I needed help. Youngest kid got a job and graduated nut my mother wouldn't make them leave. So I left. Glad I did. Owning a home is far better than just living in one.
>>
>27 still living with my parents and my sister
>Middleware developer in Cocalombia
>My dad was fired and has been feeling depressed
>I'm paying for everything right now

I'll stay with them until i can buy a house and give them the rent so they won't have to worry for money again

Wish me luck anons
>>
>>743921937
left at 21. had knocked some girl up and wanted to figure shit out before telling them. here i am now at 30, kid is 8, full custody and child support go to me. no college, making 80K doing IT. shits not bad.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I still haven't left my house yet and I'm almost a 27 year old virgin.
>>
Finishrf highschool, went to college across state, graduated, got my own place and became an adult. Jesus, people...
>>
>>743923059
He doesn't spend all his money on dragon dildos you massive faggot.
>>
>>743921937
I feel that it's okay to live with your parents if you're commuting to school but if you have 0 college living and are past 24 at a minimum wage job I guarantee you, your parents regret ever having you
>>
18 the next morning after I finished high school.
>>
>>743921937
somewhat off topic but has anyone ever noticed that muslims/indians sometimes never move out of their parents house even when they are married? there is also no stigma in their culture for living with your parents after college.

honestly it makes sense. in american culture you are perceived as a mooch or leech if you live with your parents. but what if you are providing and have a good job?? this way you can all live in one house and save money.. but you can still buy other properties together as real estate investments and rent them out.

honestly the muslims and indians have it right.

except dating your family.. but idk i guess most of /b/ wants to fuck their family anyway
>>
>>743926681
same here bro, day after I graduated I got my own studio
>>
>>743922971
not all parents are like that. im 22 and my mom cried when i was gonna move out and my stepdad never had kids and loves having me around. im a leach but a aware and accepted leach.
>>
>>743921937
re-Living at home
work a good 15/hr job but give most to keep the family afloat.
little extra selling drugs
Hard to leave when you're needed.
>>
>>743921937
18, graduated high school, mother moved to another state to get out of some personal problems in current marriage, i got my own place since i didnt feel like traveling 1000 miles at the time. plus i had a pretty good job only moved back once since then and currently at 23 have my own place again
>>
>>743927717

Of course she cries when you try to leave. Youre still her child. That doesnt mean she doesnt want you gone. As for your step dad... Well you can imagine why he wants you around.
>>
>>743928267
Well said. Your mom won't tell you to gtfo directly.
>>
>>743928267
well my moms a bit emotionally unstable at times and needs me around and im good at breaking up the tension between my mom and stepdad so thats why. we've become friends but i assume you meant something pervy. it may seem weird from the outside but it works.
>>
>>743921937
My dad got shot when I was 8.
Left my mom's home when I was 23.
Started working with IT at 18 and at 23 I was already starting my own IT company.
Now I am 28 and things are going great.
I live in Brazil.
>>
26 here, left when i was 17. parents were cunts, spent whole teenage years in foster home. got a somewhat decent job and i left. few first months/years difficult but relieving as fuck.
>>
I was 14. I actually didnt leave home, step father wanted to move again and I was sick of it. Had already been to about 28 new towns and schools. Told them I was staying put. They bought me a caravan, I dropped out of hs and started working. Moved back in with them for 6 months when I was 20, just because they happened to come back to town.
>>
>>743926681
me too.
>>
>>743929458
>caravan
You were 14 and living in a caravan all by yourself?
>>
15 years old....took the midnight train and never looked back
>>
>>743929605
Yeah man I was. Probably sounds like bs but this was a small outback Australian town. Everyone knew everyone, I was in a caravan park and all the oldies looked out for me.
Was good coz I learnt responsibility and became self reliant real quick. I was still a stupid dumb fuck who got wasted, blasted my music and pissed them all off from time to time.
>>
>>743921937
im 31. i left when i was..24 i think, i moved out with a girl i was dating. we broke up a couple years later then i lived with a couple different friends. an alcoholic (so was i but this guy was totally dependant) at one point then an addict bangin needles in his arm. so i got my own apartment by myself close to my work. met another girl whos super cool. got a nice place with her a couple years later. been there since
>>
>>743928683
Keep telling yourself that. All patents hate to see their kids go but want to have them leave.

Hope you're at least paying rent or something.
>>
>>743929458
Gypsy scum.

Hope your whole family burns in an inferno of taco bell shits
>>
>>743930631
yeah i use to have this 70's show forman's basement thing goin on all through jr. high/highschool even a few years after. once i moved out that thing looked mint. huge smart tv, nice futniture. surround sound. its actually nice down there
>>
>>743930631
Can't deny it. That was us.

Got so fucking sick of moving. Just wanted to stay in the one town for at least a year. The annoying thing is when I hit my 20s the cunts dropped anchor in the one town and have been there ever since, for the last 6 years. Would've been nice if they did that ten years earlier.
>>
>>743921937
I think by 26 you should be kicked out. Givves planty of time to get your life going but you also dont end up depending on ur parents too long
>>
>>743931277
This reply was for this dude:
>>743930765
>>
Moved out 4 months after I graduated higschool at 19, got a couple of buddies to rent a 3 bedroom house with
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.