[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and how did you realize you are/aren't a cuck? >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 32

File: 1453995075120324.jpg (46KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1453995075120324.jpg
46KB, 500x525px
When and how did you realize you are/aren't a cuck?

>be me
>dumped by GF of five years
>'its either break up or I get to experiment more sexually'
>share apartment, have a pet
>rage starts to boil inside of me, this bitch has the courage to openly say she wants to cuck me
>wait a few days, gather my shit, take the dog, find a new apartment
>leave her all of the bills, empty fridge and tell her to fuck off back to hell

Its been a tough ride, after all this time, I felt weak and betrayed, but never ever did I think of going with her plan of fucking other guys while I work my ass of. Maybe she already did, maybe she didn't, but not on my fucking watch. And that's when I realized I'm not a cuck.
>>
You're a real man.
>>
>>743855264
good for you. and of course she fucked another guy when she realized she was too scared to face life alone. its too easy for a girl to find dick.
>>
>>743855264
Couldn't "... I get to experiment more sexually" mean that she wants to get kinkier rather than fuck others?
>>
>>743855264
Lifts the heart to know men still exist.
Good on you, anon.
>>
Seriously good on you man. There's no way I'd stand for that kind of shit either.
>>
>>743855264
Very very similar story.

>She'd never been with anyone else
>Wanted to have experiences and have fun with her other early-mid 20's whore friends
>We break up
>3 months later she calls me 50 gorillion times but I sleep through them all
>listen to voice mails
>some guy beat her up
>she needs a ride from police station
>2 months later
>she is homeless and living in her car with a strange man she barely knows

IF ONLY YOU'D STAYED WITH ME

WTF GIRL

I can't even feel good about that, she just fucking went crazy
>>
Its about damn time. I'm sick of all this cuckold bullshit.
>>
Good on you anon, i was seriously in the same position. I fuckin left and now i will seni regularly get contacts from her begging to get back, but i already have a younger better looking fiance.
>>
Right ON OP
>>
>>743855292
>>743855366
Thanks lads. It was hard because our lives were connected, everyone thought we were the happy stable couple, our parents hanged out regularly, shit like that. So it is a big deal when you break up after that.
>>743855420
>>743855341
>>743855344
Yeah she explicitly meandt fucking other guys, because I get overworked after having to earn for both of us, all the while in college. But never did I feel like I wouldnt be able to live without her. I think the provlem with cucks is their own ego - of course it feels nice to be able to show off your well kept hot GF, make your insecurities go away for a short while, but all the while not fucking her and having other men pleasure her. I just couldnt disrespect myself like that
>>
>>743855457
Same exact story down to the detail, man. Only difference is I blocked her on everything, so she contacted me through someone else's phone. I answered first ring and told her to stay the fuck out of my life. Much happier if I don't have to worry about her ass. I'm with you, b/ro
>>
>>743855264
I realized I wasn't a cuck when I learned the meaning of the word cuck.

I have a dominant personality, and it would never work for me to be submissive to someone. I could never just sit back and take abuse and being treated as less than I am.

Now, that does not mean I'm a jealous monster. As a matter of fact, I can share, as long as the exchange is equal or beneficial to myself. I do swing, but only if the girl is more attractive to me than mine. I'm willing to loan mine out to get a temporary upgrade, looks wise. I could not care less about personality in those situations. I'm not trying to keep the other dude's wife, so it doesn't matter how stupid or mean she is. Plus I get along with mine really well.

I have been cheated on in the past, and I walked away from each and every one of them. I cheated once, and it did not make me feel very good, so I just did not do that again.

What I DO enjoy though, is being the bull. Not the kind of bull that derides the cuck. It's not about power over the man for me. It's about finding those brief moments where you are fucking his girl so well that she forgets about him. It only lasts a few seconds, maybe a minute at most, but those are the best moments for me. It's about driving her so wild that she forgets her man for a little while.
>>
>>743855804
>not a cuck
>exchange sloppy seconds with other men
Son, we need to have a talk
>>
>>743855457
>>743855580
>>743855713
Kek. Also OP here, same thing
>never been with anyone else, although shes already 27
>Also I blocked her on everything, just cant respect her as a person anymore.
Funniest moment tho, was when her mother called my mother and cried sincerely over the phone how sorry she was she had raised a retard daughter.
>>
>>743855804
Cuck is sexuality AND mentality. So youre not a mental cuck but a sexual one.
>>
>>743855804
Same here. My ex was secretly seeing some redneck dipshit before we broke up, but I don't think they had sex. During the time she started talking to him she would fuck and suck me every night and cum all over my blankets and shit. I found out through Facebook about his new existence which I never checked until after we broke up. It hurt for awhile to know she was talking to someone else, but feels better now that I see they are both fat, poor, and miserable while I am getting jacked, wealthy, and surrounded by younger women.

Turned out for the best because now I am unburdened by empathy and can make millions poisoning rednecks legally for my job without any remorse. :)
>>
File: wallimpact.jpg (163KB, 549x373px) Image search: [Google]
wallimpact.jpg
163KB, 549x373px
>>743855905
>shes already 27

How dumb you have to be to "experiment" at the age of 27? Her shit will expire in 3 years when wall hits.
That's like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in.
>>
>#wastehistime2016
>dating hot vegan girl, all her friend are hot
>agree to be mutally exclusive
>she cheats on me and tells me
>breakup
>she still wants sex so hookup randomly
>newfound love for me and wants relationship again
>back together but this time 'open relationship'
>breakup cause I dont want to deal with it
>she still wants sex and friendship
>we get back together AGAIN but this time no official titles or anything just purely sexual/ friendship
>bang her, next morning she tells me
>'BTW anon. you cant fuck any of my friends'
>I laugh and tell her i didnt know her friends wanted to fuck me
> realize im not a cuck, 'breakup' and ignore her
>>
>>743855264
thank god, an OP that gets it, whores will be whores
>>
>>743855969
>>743855873
What part about a profitable exchange do you guys not understand? I come out with a better experience with a more physically attractive partner, plus I get to spend my time with a girl I never fight with and have great conversations with and never have to play the crazy/stupid girl roulette.

TL;DR I get to keep my compatible girl with me and get to fuck more attractive girls. And since there is full knowledge, I run no risk of getting caught out and have half my shit taken in court.

Not to mention that we do just as many FMF threesomes as we do full swaps.

Go ahead and think what you will though. I'm going on 6 years of having sex with any girl I can land, and being able to bring her home without having to dodge around my girl.

Yup, I'm the object of derision here.

And before someone asks, at least 15 different women during this relationship, all with full knowledge and participation with my SO.
>>
>>743856549
meh, unimpressed.
been there done that. i remember getting excited to tell people about what i had going, but then i grew up and i just care more about other successes.

slamming chicks is pretty easy for most people if they'd only learn how to. even easier if you go for a bicurious girl as your main lady.
>>
>>743856549
>trades his wife for sex
>not a cuck

Keep telling yourself that trading your wife for sex is somehow manly, just don't ask others to agree.
>>
>>743855264
this was 3 years ago:
>be me, be 29
>have GF of nine fucking years
>I was her first serious relationship
>she is 26 now, decides it's time to fuck her life up
>decides to cheat on me. I find out, confront her, "we" break up
>still renting the appartment, need to pay for it for 3 more months before we can get rid of it (contract)
>she moves to her mums place, I stay in the appartment
>find out through friends that she has been cheating on me for at least 6 months with at least 3 different guys
>drunk every day for 4 weeks
>decide to finally go out, there is a festival nearby
>bang a random 20y on friday. feelsgoodman
>on saturday I meet the most stunning girl ever
>I pull all my moves and it works, we hang out for like 12 hours, after hours of fun and dancing we fuck. Ohmygodthisisheaven
>(seriously guys, we are talking about a 10/10)
>stay in contact, talk on the phone every night, set up date
>invite her to my place for a weekend
>have super awesome date, I guess I am falling in love with her
>she stays the night. fuck her in ex-gfs bed (it is really hears, she took it with her when she had a new place to live)
>Ex-GF is having fun, thinks she made the right choice. Last thing she heard of me was my excessive drinking.
>GF still has keys to the appartment (she pays her share of the rent)
>it is sunday, around noon. I had just fucked new girl again.
>hear key in the lock. I knew before Ex would be comming by to fetch some stuff
>Ex is in hallway. me and new girl come out of our old bedroom. I wear a jeans, new girl is wearing my tshirt
>Ex sees this. Says nothing for a whole 30sec, just stares
>I see something break inside her
>she doesn't cry, starts screaming, tries to hit me, I push her back. she turns around, shatters full-size mirror in the hallway
>blood everywhere
>starts to hit the door with her bloody hands
>screaming all the time
>runs out of the building
cont?
>>
>>743856549
I knew a guy like this

The tables will turn soon. His girl started pulling way better guys and getting blacked when she realized he was putting more effort into new girls than her.

Enjoy the aftermath
>>
>>743856419
Best thing is - Im younger than her and male, therefore have more time and options. She can find a rich naive moron and play him eventually, for all I care. I lost respect for her as a person and cant make myself care anymore.
>>
>>743856473
but did you go fuck some of her friends?
>>
>>743856920
Please continue

Lost it at screaming all the time
>>
>>743856920
Yes
>>
>>743856920
>that night I get like 4 gazillion calls & voicemails from her. don't answer because I am still busy fucking new girl
>next day her mom calls me, is crying
>"ex is not well, please talk to her, she has cut her arms and legs, please please please just talk to her"
>no thanks, I really liked you, you were like family, but your daughter is a horrible person, I never want to see her again"
>"okay..."
>ex gf has to go into stationary therapy for 3 months
>still leaves me voicesmails "biggest mistake of my life, I don't know what got into me, so sorry, please forgive me and take me back"
>ex is still single, now 29, things are getting worse
>I have had a very nice short relationship with new girl, fucked until my dick almost fell of for ~6 months
>now in relationship with another woman, I guess I'll marry her
>life is good
>>
>>743856920
Nah don't continue. Good for you though man. However, don't get too attached to any woman.
As my coldest friend often says "NEXT".
>>
>>743856987
nah i stayed far the fuck away from her and her high maintenance friends; ive got a few chicks that periodically want sex so it works out ok and theres no commitment on my part. I dont like chasing the pussy i literally just let it come to me.
>>
>>743857170
Ya don't marry. That's a prison of its own. Unless she has more assets than you. Marriage is designed to empower the powerless. (the woman)

Also prenuptials are weak and can be contested by out of state lawyers.

Marriage is antiquated.
>>
>>743857170
>considering marrying
>after 9 years blew up in your face
:thinking:
>>
>>743855264
what the fuck kind of bitch this was?
i mean if she had a nerve to say that, she was probably cheating already.
call her and tell her to fuck off once again, just in case.
>>
>>743855264
when i realized my little sisters are the only girls i can love and truly care for.
>>
>>743857573
>>743857507

I guess you are right, but I am a helpless romantic. And I want kids.
>>
>>743856930
If that's the fate I end up with for having plenty of good sex, then I guess I'll find another one afterwards.

It's not particularly difficult to get a girl, you know.
>>
>>743857658
Hot
>>
>>743857170
reminds me of that story of a girl wanting to "open" relationship cause she was going away somewhere for a longer time. the guy agreed, though didnt want to at first. tl;dr: she was told he's fucking other chicks now and instantly regrets her decision.

im sure it's easy to find
>>
>>743856703
Well, we are unimpressed at your caring about other successes. We've been there, done those successes. We remember getting excited to tell people what we had going on, but then we grew up and we just care more about sex.

Having successes in life is pretty easy for most people if they'd only learn how to. Even easier if you are not a pretentious wannabe.
>>
File: IMG_1175.jpg (214KB, 714x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
214KB, 714x938px
Gf fucked some black co-workers of mine, found out, got pissed off and broke up with her.

She lived with me and begged to stay I caved
>>
>>743857170
you both sound like cunts
>>
>>743855264
I'm proud of you.
>>
good thread, i like it
>>
>>743855264
Good job, anon. I would never ever even considering accepting that.
>>
This is your father anon
Your ex gf is your mother
Also op is a faggot
Peace.
PS niggers.
Dad
>>
>>743857959
>>743858015
Thanks. Its still like some kind of a therapy, but the anger subsides with time and the will to work out (because I forgot about myself and put her needs and wishes first) and fuck other chicks is growing. I mean, Im no Chad or some kind of an awesome catch per se, but that doesnt mean I cant have self respect
>>
>>743858218
Self respect is for cuck niggers and reddit
>>
>>743855264
>be me
>19
>gf fucks another guy, I find out about it
>we "make up"
>we are moving to California for school
>"you go ahead, I'll follow you"
>she goes to l.a. and finds an apartment for us
>I never follow
The next time we saw each other, when I was 25, I was married to someone else, and she was mad and hurt as fuck.
Good.
>>
>>743858311
>t. Cuck
>>
So, the problem with women is really simple according to my experiences (I'm in my mid 30s now).

Basically, women look best from around 18-15 years of age. But this is also the period they are most mental. There are very very few women that are BOTH attractive and act rationally in this age span. To find exceptions, look for highly intelligent girls (academics, science graduates etc).

Then, after 25, 30 and especially 35, they lose that young girly, innocence. They are simply not as attractive anymore. Close to 40, and it is a different ballpark sexually too. The point is that at this time women stabilises, and they become more interesting altogether. But not as sexy anymore.

My conclusion is therefore that women are actually best between 35 to early 40s, when they can still be fairly attractive, and have a more stable personality, self-esteem etc.
>>
>>743857672
You don't have to get married to have kids you 17th century fool.
>>
>>743858675
LOL, I meant 18-25, not 18-15.
>>
>>743858675
>My conclusion is therefore that women are actually best between 35 to early 40s, when they can still be fairly attractive, and have a more stable personality, self-esteem etc.

But Anon, thats way past the borderline for having healthy eggs and non-retarded offspring.
Also, in my experience, highly educated women are the worst of the worst - not because they are smart and therefore scary for men, but because of the level of entitlement hey feel after getting a diploma. Like bitch, life starts AFTER college
>>
>>743858675
Terrible conclusion. Over 99% of women are dumb. Use them and upgrade until you find that rare 1%.
>>
>>743855264
nice bro
>>
>>743858675
>My conclusion is therefore that women are actually best between 35 to early 40s, when they can still be fairly attractive, and have a more stable personality, self-esteem etc.
Or you go for women <25, act like a man and stop them from acting like a total retard. try putting the foot down from time to time combined with common sense.
>>
>>743859053
>he thinks women age mentally like men
>he thinks <25 women are in any way more sane
Anon read the thread. Most of the chicks described are above 25, in fear of losing time and experiences in life, willing to abandon stable relationships in order to whore out a bit longer.
>>
>>743855264
Being cucked requires emotional investment in the relationship, which is something I'm incapable of. Am in an eight year relationship and we don't live together nor are we engaged or married. If she told she plans to fuck other people we'd just go our separate ways, no hard feelings.
>>
>>743855264
Faith in humanity restored a little
>>
>>743855264
Good job, continue as such
>>
>>743859210
>he thinks <25 women are in any way more sane
They're not and I didn't imply that. However, women are incredibly malleable. Try acting like a man for once and you'd notice.
>>
>>743857918

pic related?
>>
>>743859335
She'll let you act like a man and form her opinions when SHE says its time for HER to let you act like a man and form her opinions - unfortunately.
>>
>>743856941
you make me proud son

uber old fag out.
>>
File: asking for it.jpg (2MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
asking for it.jpg
2MB, 1728x2304px
>>743855264
at least she told you about it...

I broke up with my ex 5 years ago and I still find out new guys she cheated on me with to this very day !
>>
>>743859335
That's actually not manly at all. You sound like a frightened little boy who needs to control women in order to fill your own void.

A real woman knows what the fuck she wants. She is driven, ambitious, but also caring and loving. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Now, go back to the 1950s.
>>
>>743859492
Kek Anon thats sad and hysterical at the same time, sorry bro.
>>
>>743859504
and the cucks have found the thread.
>>
>>743859504
>A real woman knows what the fuck she wants. She is driven, ambitious, but also caring and loving
So basically, bipolar?
Yeah I also disagree with the anon you quoted, but face it man, the majority of women are unstable, emotional children most of the day.
>>
>>743859492
ROFLWASFHO

(rolling on the floor laughing with a schadenfraud hard on)
>>
>>743859628
How is that 'cuck'? I would leave my wife within 5 minutes if she ever cheated on me. I still have no interest in controlling her every move, and make sure women are 'malleable'.

Truly pathetic.
>>
>>743859628
>cucks
i'd be inclined to believe you if they didn't type like females.
>>
>>743855264
>op wasn't a faggot beta for once
>>
>>743855264
Uplifting story bro. When /b/ wants you to be a cuck all the time
>>
>>743855264
What do you want a fucking medal anyone with a shed of self respect wouldnt let their gf fuck another guy, you must of been basically a cuck anyway for her to even have the balls to ask you that.
>>
>>743860152
I think /b/ has become some kind of testing ground for PSYOPs, with all the blacked and cuck and trap threads all around.
> 'when did you realize that you liked <insert deviant behaviour here>'?
>>
>>743860263
>'you must be a cuck for not letting her make you a cuck, thats basically cuck behaviour right there, did I mention you were a cuck?'
>>
>>743855264
good job o the self-respect
>>
Not a cuck because my wife is.

Regularly bring another girl in and fuck her and make my wife watch. Shits cash yo.
>>
>>743857918
Not only cucked
But blacked
>>
>>743860748
>blacked
>cucked
Blucked or clacked?
>>
>>743857918
Still tap that?
>>
I found out I was a cuck when I was 15 and found my mom's sextoys
>>
realised when i got super horny seeing my gf of the time dancing and grinding with a few different guys at a party, we were only 16 and she was a little slut, but i never told her i got turned on by it.
>>
She got your loser-ass to get the fuck out off her apartment.
>She won
>>
>>743856473
Yeah No , you're a cuck
>>
>>743861913
>no cash flow
>has to pay tuition
>no job
>no skills
>high maintenance lifestyle
She sure fucked me over, yeah.
>>
>>743855579
This thread is warming my heart
>>
>>743855264
the biggest reason you are a man anon is because you didn't knock her fucking teeth in when she dared to say something like that to you
>>
>>743855264

cool story bro, now who's the girl in your pic, she's fucking smokin' .. i demand NAME
>>
>>743860277
l jump in them to do battle with the participants not sure if l'm contributing but it's entertaining getting the original poster to engage me
>>
You guys want some OC of me pranking a dude that turned out to be a cuck?
>>
>>743855264
You probably just have a small dick.
Recent studies have shown that 99.57% percent of all women that wants to experiment with other partners is due to small dick size of primary boyfriend.
>>
>>743863556
okay?
>>
>>743859365
Yes it is
>>
File: IMG_2389.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2389.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
Wife caught me posting pics of her here and was initially mad but quickly became turned on by it. The fact that it turns her on opened up a whole new dynamic.
>>
>>743855264
she already fucked others, also, you have a small dick OP
>>
>>743863661
Also, I'm not a cuck in the typical sense. I'm not into the idea of humiliation or the cum slurping gay shit. I just think it's hot that she's honest about being turned on by the attention and I play into it.
>>
File: 1497739783407.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497739783407.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
Not a cuck because I see a fine ass bitch I don't think about hwo good it would be to see some nigger shoot liquid aids into her cunt.

Instead I snatch it up, lock it down and abuse it so it stays loyal, like a weak dog at my feet.

And real men beat cheating women, beat them silly! Cheating men ain't much better, but alteast it's natural and not a concious choice to want to fuck every decent looking women. Women don't have that drive and fuck to please and to earn money or a place at a real mans feet.
>>
>>743863604
>>743863712
7x6 inches, troll harder boys. OP out
>>
>>743855264
more or less the same thing. my bitch ex was messing around and said she was "in live with both of you". i told her to fuck off. fuck that shit.
>>
>>743863807
Lol. You sound like you either grew up in a shit household and listened to shit advice all your life and still believe it, or you're 15 and trying to sound like a womanizer but failed miserably at it.
>>
>>743855264
Aye this is all nice but whats the sauce on this image?
>>
>>743864084
Mate, that old funyn saying 'treat them mean, keep them keen' works. Wonder why sluts like douche bags and bad boys? becasue they feed off of thrill and submission.

No women wants a fedora wearing m'lady type, even though he'd worship her morning bowl movements like it were the crown jewels. They want assholes, something spicy and a twat.

Hence why even though I'm not conventionally attractive or wealthy. I can pull bitches and dudes.. the dudes bit is more of a joke to annoy my brohters when we go out drinking. (and no I don't fuck dudes, just lead them on cuz I can)
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 192x262px
>>743857918
Thanks for caving man. We love your apartment! (pick related)
>>
>>743858719
Right the first time anon.
>>
>>743864450
hes probly right. how many girls do the nice guys get?
>>
>>743863661
id bang your wife
>>
>>743864450
With that approach you might get women but they'll always be trashy with zero self esteem. There's a happy middle ground between fedora and ass hole misogynist and that's the sweet spot that land attractive, intelligent, classy women. It also helps if you're attractive, intelligent, confident, humorous, and have a decent job. I'd never settle long term for the thrash you're finding but don't fault you for wanting to get laid and wrangle women.
>>
>>743855264
You're a good man.
>>
>>743863661
And what exactly is that dynamic? And how can we all profit from it anon?
>>
men dont let other men fuck their girl. women are subservient and put here for our pleasures and when you treat them that way they wont leave
>>
>>743856904
Swingers are a legit thing by it's self fyi
>>
>>743864719
I'm a nice guy but confident and don't put up with shit or cater to women in a weak fedora way. In my prime I slept with a different woman almost ever week. Married now. Don't have to be an asshole. Just confident and funny. Assholes attract trashy women.
>>
>>743855264
Whenever a girl acts out l remember how hard l've fucked her and the noise she made while choking on my dick and wanting more. So l treat her like shit and she comes back l have a 9 inch dick and don't see how anybody could ever get cucked by a woman after doing things like that to them
>>
>>743864913
Sadly finding a decent girl doesn't really happen that often. Female liberation has turned them into whores before they even bleed.

Best chance is to snag them when you're both teenagers and stick with it.

Failing that, enjoy fucking a pussy that has been practiced on harder than a judo mat.
>>
>>743864165

http://www.bobporno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Versautes-Sexgirl-will-sich-die-Fotze-wichsen-um-ein-Youporn-Video-zu-machen.jpg

not my language but i found the original image with reverse image search, maybe someone can find some sauce with that ...
>>
>>743865031
>>>
>Anonymous 09/01/17(Fri)07:12:54 No.743864451â–¶
>File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 192x262)
>8 KB
> >>743857918
> Thanks for caving man. We love your apartment! (pick related)
>>>
>Anonymous 09/01/17(Fri)07:14:38 No.743864552â–¶
> >>743858719
i like trashy women
>>
>>743864965
It's hot to see her open up about sex and talk dirty about being used by guys or being overwhelmed physically. Women are just as pervertes as guys they typically just hide it. No profit opportunity unless you're witnessing the boner inducing slutty behavior...
>>
>>743865180
Hope that's where it ends for you m8. Didn't for me.
>>
>>743865136
>
any luck on a name?
>>
File: Thanks.jpg (53KB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.jpg
53KB, 384x576px
>>743857918
Dude, you keep a very nice house. It is a great place to continually fuck your wife. Thanks!
>>
>>743865095
Nah. Just because women are more open and comfortable talking about their desires and needs and pursuing them doesn't mean they are all raging whores. It's just more socially acceptable now than it used to be, but doesn't mean women never felt that way before now. Sounds like you've just given up
>>
>Get my first apartment at age 19
>Work 2 jobs to afford it
>Have hot 8/10 girlfriend
>After a month she asks to live with me
>Nightly pussy sounds good so I agree
>Fuck like rabbits for six months
>She gets job at 7-Eleven to contribute
>All is well
>Decide to surprise her at work one night
>See male coworker kissing her neck
>She's giggling while he's nigging
>I go home and pack up her shit
>She gets home at 7am
>Shit's out front in boxes labeled "Cheater"
>Tries to get in but door bolted from inside
>Cries and bangs/rings door for an hour
>I put pillow over my head and go to sleep
>Never see her again
>Current gf is only 6/10 but loyal as doge
>>
>>743855264
When the girl I started seeing asked to make our relationship exclusive because she fucked her old boytoy and said it felt really lame compared to making love to me.
>>
File: 897_a02.jpg (68KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
897_a02.jpg
68KB, 685x1024px
>>743855264
This is an actual story form Germany. Our woman are a little bit too selfish here. Forgive me my broken grammar.

> be me, bi-boy ever since
> not a bull at all
> be in a relationship with a girl
> a little chubby, feminist stereotype
> but not a bad person at all, only she is very
egoistic
> never told honey bunny that I was bi
> we matched well because she is pretty dominant and I like that to a point
> yes I am a soft man and not very dominant in bed
> I can feel her vibes of talking be into a cuck session
> "Ok, but I choose the bull."
> "Ok anon" almost drooling
> inviting my "buddy", who is bi too, and a stereotypical "black" bull
> that's why I dated him back then in the first place
> actually he is half African, half German
> she has no idea that I know him from a one night stand in the past
> the day it is going to happen, she is nervous af
> "You sure OK with watching me fucking him?"
> "Yes" pointing to my already half way extended meat stick
> I sit there watching them making out
> rubbing my weiner, keeping eye contact with her
> oh, how much she loves that
> bull-buddy starts fucking her well
> then, he suggests I join them
> gf is more than pleased
> makes herself ready for being on the spit-roast
> maybe even expecting us to DP her
> still keeping eye contact

> her face was falling apart when I started liking his ass
> eye contact
> shes screaming something like "perverted" and jumps off the bed
> eye contact with horror
> I mount to the bulls black ass, splitting is glossy cheeks
> eye contact with horror and tears
> keep on bulldozing
> pull out and came on his mildly prolapse ass
> she still stands there, tears
> bull breaks down with laughter
> I burst in laughter too
> she sits down on the chair I sat and watched me giving the bull a good, sloppy blow job

thank me guys.

The night we broke up, but I think, I definitely cured her from craving for cucking her bf.
>>
File: 613771_01650_720b.jpg (65KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
613771_01650_720b.jpg
65KB, 720x480px
>>743857918
"Don't worry about working late dear! I'll be fine."
(Pic related)
>>
>>743865136
https://www.metart.com/model/katie-a/
>>
>>743866203
And that right there /pol/, is why NatSoc is never ever, ever making a comeback. Zeig Heil!
>>
>>743866282
>https://www.metart.com/model/katie-a/

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar, thanks!
>>
>>743855264
>>leave her all of the bills, empty fridge

wow you even took the food out of the refrigerator? what a BADASS
>>
>>743856315
So you're the guy th' gubbermint hired to put fluoride in our water
>>
>>743867305
l <3 fluoride and George Soros. trannies are pure
>>
File: Julius_dispairs_for_you.png (76KB, 662x413px) Image search: [Google]
Julius_dispairs_for_you.png
76KB, 662x413px
>>743856419

Thin young sexy hot actress, told by all feminist, to just "Be yourself, eat to make you happy".. becomes unrecognizable old fat lady
>>
>>743866203
Kekd hard.

She has the courage to even say anything to the degeneracy she wanted from the beginning. Typical dumb women.
>>
>>743866203
is that what a "sucker punch" is?
>>
>>743859504
lol
>>
>>743855264
Your rage says otherwise. You're just not a submissive cuck if that makes you better.
>>
File: Tard_Guard.jpg (149KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
Tard_Guard.jpg
149KB, 750x740px
>>743857918
>Gf fucked some black co-workers of mine, found out, got pissed off and broke up with her.

Dude.. she did NOT tell you! You found out.
100% chance she WILL fuck around again but this time more discreetly. You are a C.U.C.K. but do not know it.
P.S. how can anyone have ANY respect for you knowing that your woman was the "pass around" girl at work. (to NIGGERS!)
>>
>>743856549
You sound like 25 years old max. If that's true, it's alright.
Otherwise, you have a problem with maturity that I'm not sure you would understand even if I explained it to you.
>>
>>743855264
I'm guessing she said that she wanted to join some work mates for a girls night out. Because you are a weak beta you process that as if she is going to cuck you. You are a pathetic fuck that deserves to be alone.
>>
>>743868402
When girls go out together they are specifically looking for new dick.
>>
>>743859504
make me a sandwich and bring me a beer, hurry up
>>
>>743868816
>You are a pathetic fuck that deserves to be alone.
>>
>>743863787
Cum slurping gay shit
>laughing like a retard in a train literally packed
>>
>>743868887
true women just want to serve there man they aren't attracted to cucks
>>
I've never been in a situation where I had to choose. I've been with a few women, but none that cheated or wanted another partner (that I know of.) I'm married now and my wife doesn't seem into it, which is good. The idea of it fills me with rage.
>>
>>743869424
Such a joke and if you believe it, you're a joke
>>
>>743867686
yes. pathetic, isn't it?
>>
>high school gf and I go to college
>we are both poorish
>she decides we both need the full college
>experince so we agree to just be friends
>I am focused on school
>stay friends for 4 years
>she parties fucks frat guys
>I work and school and only sex with two girls
>I am about to graduate get hired for good job
>she comes back and says she is failed out
>and have to leave dorm
>she stay with me. She start saying how she >miss me and she want together again
>me think about it cause i do like her lot
>she has graduation party with girlfriends who
>actually graduating. I am at party see her
>all over a tennis player. she fucks him
>she come home next morning talk about
>how she is totally finish with school she has >party out of her system ready to get married
>I am hurt play along to fuck her few times
>My new job pays for me to move.
>I pack she packs movers come when she is
>back home getting more stuff to move
>I get movers pack my stuff leave hers
>I go to another city leave her. She act like
>she never wanted me anyway just wanted
>to go to new city. She end up 12,000 in debt
>move back home with no degree
>she waitress lives with her mom.
>fuck her think i wlll see her fuck all men
>then will take her back and take care of her
>>
>>743869696
well i never had any issues getting a woman or keeping one.
>>
>>743869696
and your moms a joke
>>
>>743855264
At 12 year old, which was year ago when cuck became epic meme
>>
>>743870039
well done, anon
>>
Only bisexuals and homosexuals are willing cuckolds. If you don't have any attraction to men, you won't want any other men having sex with your woman.
>>
>>743870056
They neither want to "serve" their man nor do they find cucks attractive. They want to have their hopes, dreams, and goals taken into consideration and they are attracted to confident, intelligent guys who are secure enough in their own manhood to allow them to be pursue their aspirations as humans. Nobody wants to "serve" another person unless they lack self esteem and are generally unhealthy mentally.
>>
Realized I wasn't, when I stopped giving a fuck.
Oh that's my girl getting fucked by a guy? Well that's not my girl is it. Wait no let me cry about it and feel inadequate! Some people are shit at life.
>>
>>743855702
Funny thing women don't get: most men don't like a rail thin "super model" for a girlfriend

Funny thing men don't get: most women don't want to date you if you're working all the time, regardless of money.

Finding somewhere in the middle works out best, but it's tough in this economy. Wage slaves can't get ahead.
>>
File: 1500725108261.gif (151KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500725108261.gif
151KB, 480x360px
>>743855264
>>
>>743871462
i disagree when i likie a woman two things i do .. slightly piss her off to test her temperament and then that gives me a reason to "make it up to her" then i give her small task to do..this will increase her feelings for you trust me
>>
>>743872164
I'm in my mid 30s b ro. You'll quit playing games eventually.
>>
>>743872376
im 36 I also test and know if shes a cheater before i ever date her notice the flags people always tell on themselves
>>
>>743872164
>slightly piss her off to test her temperament and then that gives me a reason to "make it up to her"
game playing beta - are you sure you don't hava a vagina?
>>
>>743872925
no but your mom does
>>
>>743872925
you must have never had a woman pull a gun on you before. yes I like knowing how a woman im hanging out with handles her emotions sue me
>>
>>743871789
Start investing in some crypto currency to get some more dough- request less hours when you get enough cash from that. You anons all seem pretty solid dont focus on pussy it will only ruin you. Start fuckin dudes!
>>
>>743857948
yea xD
>>
You made the right choice bro. I was in the scenario but I made wrong choice and accepted to be cucked. I eventually got too emotionally devastated from it and dumped her after too many guys got involved. I was in engineering school so life was very depressing.

I am currently on antidepressant medication and abuse pain killers and dabble with hard drugs to cope. I'm a highly functional drug addict. She heard I worked for a fortune 10 company and of course tried to weasel her way back in.

Im probably going to an hero soon. She fucked a lot of my friends and even compared my dick size which was smaller then theirs apparently. She said my dick was a chode (it's like 5.7 inches x 5.5 inches)

It's been 3 years since we broke up and the relationshit was a painful 3 years
>>
File: 1453319197821.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453319197821.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>743857832

Worth to read
>>
>>743856920
oof.

I feel bad for women sometimes. I hear stories like this so often I almost feel like it's not their fault.

They've been treated too well for too fucking long. Spoiled brats.
>>
>>743857672
You actually don't want kids. That's nature fucking with you. You want a life. You have kids, you have no life.
>>
>>743864451
>pick

nig confirmed
>>
>>743866203

After living in germany for over 8 years, this is exactly how i imagine them. Especially the description of the woman.
>>
>>743855264
Long before I knew what cuck was ..

Be me... 16 yrs old No car, no job , no confidence. Knew this cute blonde. Call her "Lisa". . She seems interested. Ask her out.. " Sorry Anon, not my type." 3 days later she get picked up by cops naked, drunk , back of a motorcycle. 6 months after graduation, friends tell me they found "Lisa" in Virginia strippin, and whoring for drugs. they took video for proof. Skip a head 4 yrs. Good job, 2 vehicles,home. 6'4 240 lbs.Can lift 2900 lbs on the squat thrust. Moms is getting remarried. Step dad's bro says he saw "Lisa". Invites her to wedding. "Lisa" stares at me like a steak dinner and she hasn't eaten in days. She talks to my sister, sis tells me Lisa is interested. I go have a chat with Lisa. Sorry Lisa ,not my type. Down the road she goes crying, Not My Problem .... Never darkened my doorstep again.
>>
File: 1503809424849.jpg (18KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1503809424849.jpg
18KB, 199x253px
>>743873645

Don't do it mate, don't end it.
Be a hero, be strong! get well! ENDURE!

because after all the poison that your mind and actions have given to you...there will be a point of inmunity!

Do not end it. Survive it and become a more complete version of yourself!
>>
Bump for more stories please
>>
>>743855264
who is that girl!!! NAME!!!
>>
>>743855264
op is NOT a faggot
>>
>>743873978
How did it end? Did she manipulate him with guilt?
>>
>>743871789
this man has seen through the matrix
>>
File: 1271680261933.png (223KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
1271680261933.png
223KB, 941x950px
>>743874682
This should be close enough.
>>
>>743855264
I've never had a girl cuck me before, but I know deep down I am a closet cuck because I jack off to thinking about another guy fucking my girl while they both humiliate me. I want to feel less than and I want another guy to take what's mine and please her better than I ever could... then to watch him explode inside of her, knowing another guy marked what is mine... yeah.. the idea of that makes my cock hard, so I am most definitely a cuck... even if I never live out this fantasy, I'll always know i'm a cuck.
>>
>>743874945
Thank you
>>
>>743874757

Not sure but kinda doubt that
>>
>743855969
absolutely not. the mentality is the sexuality.

take your faggotry elsewhere
>>
>>743855264
sauce? cant find it
>>
I dated my best friend for six months before we slept together and she stopped her fwb arrangement with her ex. She said sex was important to her but she didn't want to rush things with me and it wasn't really cheating since she loved me and not him.
>>
>>743873978
seems fake as hell, prob written by a guy
>>
Honest question here.

I'm bi and have been in a relationship before with a woman who was into light BDSM. She had fantasies of being dominated, as did I (we were both more on the submissive side).

If we mutually agreed to having another man fuck her and me and dominate us both, as consenting adults living out sexual fetishes/fantasies, but still respect each other does that make me cuck? Or just bi?

It's not like she was abusive towards me or stole my money or used me or anything like that. But if you're into roleplay and bi and sharing a dominate guy with your girl turns you on, what's the harm?
>>
>>743876050
why are you seeking validation HERE OF ALL PLACES

be your own goddamn man ffs
>>
>>743870039
horrible greentext
>>
>>743856419
I wonder if that was the cause or the effect of killing off the character due to "accelerated aging"...
>>
>>743876260
Truth. Thanks.
>>
>>743857918
fuck off faggot there are plenty of threads for your kind
>>
>>743876050
He became yours, and so that which was his was also yours.
>>
>>743855264
Congrats on not being a little bitch. You done good anon.
>>
>>743855264
You aren't weak OP. You are strong! Never doubt it. You kept your dignity intact, without regard for how tough it might be. You are the fucking man. Good job my bro, keep it up! Your ancestors are smiling upon you.
>>
File: 1485162538677.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485162538677.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>743868816
This isn't true. These threads are always full of betas acting like they know women by assuming they're all stupid sluts.
Maybe just get better taste in women. You attract those most like your parents, you know. Basically, you were raised by a stupid slut and you're looking for what's familiar to you. Gotta grow up sometime, anon.
>>
>>743855264
>'its either break up or I get to experiment more sexually'

One of my girlfriends told me the same thing but I stayed with her, that's when I realized I was actually a cuck.
>>
>>743861134
that's just garden-variety perversion, especially since your mother is not your partner

you dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>743861681
fuck off there are plenty of threads for you faggots elsehwere
>>
>>743872624
what flags do you look for?
>>
>>743873645
bro you can compensate your dick, but she can't compensate being a shit whore. go find some pussy to fill the void
>>
File: american-psycho-bateman.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-bateman.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>be 17-ish
>meet a girl
>make out, get to my place
>she goes to sleep dressed, no sex
>WTF
>next day book a date
>wait for her at a subway station, flowers and shit
>wait for an hour, she arrives
>spend an evening ignoring her
>treat bitches like bitches since then
>MFW they actually enjoy the treatment

Thanks for the lesson, bitch!
>>
>>743873645
why would you believe the word of some scummy bitch? Don't you think she'd lie to you to hurt you?
>>
>>743873978
shit sounds like it was written by a dude
>>
>>743874236
Funniest thing I ever read
>>
>>743855264
f that same happened to me because i was super nice, almost got cucked but that rage inside me i released and left a few gfs that mistakes my niceness for weakness they got a good surprise when i easily walk a way and don't give a fuck, me 34 at the moment have 2-3 sluts new 18yrl old that calls me Daddy o the way confirms she is my personal cock sucker f yea
>>
>>743857918
Please dude man up and move on. Give her 3 months to figure which of those nignogs is willing/capable of providing for her and tell her to take a fucking hike. You're wasting precious moments of life that you will never get back and you are giving her more and more reason to continue to be a shitty human being.

It will not be easy. It will suck but in the end you will be much better off.
>>
>>743855264
hi just want to say that im cuking some nigga i didnt knew when i did it but she keep cuming and y fuck her and the little nigga is shit.. im caucasian and i have a bigger dick
>>
>>743857658
>when i realized my little sisters are the only girls i can love and truly care for.

*grabs dick in hand*
"Continue, anon..."
>>
>>743855457
O boy i see this all the time and I had 2 girls same thing happened I don't get it they had it all, I provided everything back up financial, emotional, even encouraged them to do better, later i found out one of them the dude is beating her down too jealous, another she lost it all DUI, even heard she got a STD from just whoring around wtf i feel dam good and now have a down to earth girl that knows what she wants in life
>>
>>743874945

unfortunately, that's not how trials work.

>what is discovery
>>
>>743855580
haha same here nice new little legal teen slut on Fridays or any day she sees me tired i walk in the living room after a long day of work she drops to her knees to plz Daddy, knows I do not f around and would walk away at any sign that i am not happy
>>
>>743856920
>>743857170
Love ya man you should torture her more whenever you are bored you will find satisfaction trust me + u cant get in jail for it as you are just fucking with her mind
>>
>>743855702
f yea dude right on its not easy not at all but f that working hard giving this whores money so some one else can enjoy the fruits of our labor hmm yea that's why sometimes you see some murder suicide shit down the road
>>
Congrats onnot being a cuck. We are the 1% in humanity and the .01% on /b/
>>
My girlfriend made out with some loser retard when I was on vacation, I was gonna break up with her anyways so I didn't mind that much, she tried to rub it in after as revenge but I started seeing someone else so didn't even acknowledge her existence, 3 months later loser guy leaves her and she has to live with her dad for a while, I married the girl I met and sometimes when we walk in town I walk past my ex and she looks heartbroken each time. Makes me super horny, always have sex after

Women are generally cunts, if you can avoid dating them, do. You might get lucky and have someone that is just perfect for you and you for her. But it's a needle in a grand canyon haystack, it was only puppy love that made me marry my wife, and though it was one of the best decisions I've made it isn't recommended
>>
Potato
https://youtu.be/FFURu2h5LXc
>>
>>743855264
She didnt du nuffin that guy chose to commit suicide
>>
I've been a single father since my wife passed. Three of moms from my sons class have expressed interest in me, two asked my to go for coffee. All three are single moms with black kids. I'm not rude so I went to coffee with them. But as they expressed further interest I declined stating I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything serious I was just focusing on raising my son. One suggested we didn't need to be serious we could just "comfort" eachother since we were in similar situations. I declined and got up and left. She doesn't understand we aren't in similar situations my wife died your Nig nog just didn't want to be responsible and neither were you letting him knock you up. I'm polite, but your trash to me I wouldn't let my dog fuck you. Unfortunately for me my son has interest in one of thier daughters so I do have to socialize with her mother. Which would be fine I'm not an asshole except she shamelessly flirts with me, in front of our kids to. Im not the replacement dad for your abandoned kid, I am not the paycheck that lets you quit your partime job to do nothing, i am not the quick fix to your screwed up life. I'm not interested in cleaning up someone else's mess.
>>
>>743878211
define puppy love pls...
>>
>>743855264

I've always known I'm not a cuck, OP. But thanks for that stellar pic. Smokin'.
>>
>>743878709
When you crave sex with puppies

I dunno if the right term is puppy love or honeymoon phase but it's essentially when you're mad for eachother at the start of the relationship but then it fades into a normal relationship, just like people are mad for puppies and just like big doggos
>>
>>743857170
fucking whores i tell you always see this too as soon as they find out you are happy and dating some one better they go full retard then if you do take them back they go back to cheating and trying to bring you down f that
>>
>>743879031

you wouldn't recommend to get married? why? it worked for you....
>>
>>743879659
Cuz women are assholes and I just happened to be lucky
>>
>>743879809

I'm interested, how do you measure your luck in regards of your wife?
Because I do think I'm lucky, but I'd like to know your input.

If that's not too much trouble for you anon...
>>
I want more anti-cuck/reverse cuck posts
>>
>>743855264
I love you, OP. We need more men like you in this world.
>>
>>743861681
thisss saw one of my gf dancing with a dude once when i got to a party went fucking hay wire she never did that shit again
>>
>>743862872
f yea wtf is wrong with those dudes have some self respect
>>
>>743878614
Great principles anon.
>>
>>743878614
good for you man hell yea we are not a free ticket out of your f up
>>
File: timed.jpg (26KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
timed.jpg
26KB, 401x401px
OP is a faggot for choosing a BBC whore girlfriend in the first place.
>>
>>743880889
What irks me the most is she thinks she's super sexy. She's average at best but from the way she talks/flirts with me I can tell she she thinks she'd be doing me a favor by having sex with me. She thinks cuz we are both single parents we are damaged goods. She can think that way about herself if she wants but don't include me in the same breath. Besides I don't need her pity I have my own thing going with a recently divorced coworker. And right now things are good neither one of us looking for commitment just some company and some sex. We both know it won't last but right now things are good.
>>
File: john-wayne-bobbitt-penis.jpg (71KB, 582x389px) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-bobbitt-penis.jpg
71KB, 582x389px
>>
>>743881432
keep it up man i see too many dudes fall in to the hands of those type of women and end up screwed
>>
>>743881005
Don't all women desire BBC?
>>
>>743878614
Cool story wrapped around racist undertones. Not all that believable.
>>
>>743881965

Go back to reeeetardit you fucking dyke.
>>
>>743881965
wtf you see this all the time no racism OP just pointed out what his experience is they could have been from any other race
>>
>>743855264
When my gf of 3 years treated me like shit on my birthday and was being a total bitch for like a month before that, we broke up that day and she expected me to try to talk to her in the following days but all I did was block her ass.

When she realized that I was absolutely done with her she was devastate, she constantly tried to get a response to an email and sent me an essay on whatsapp after a couple of months. After 5 months I finally responded because I needed a favor and we kind of talked a little BUT she had a horrible time missing me and really feels like I'm doing her a huge favor just talking.

Now it's been 6 months and she is my "secret" girlfriend because of our new arrangement: she met some bitch onba pc game that told ger how she let her dude fuck other girls and was pretty surprised by how chill she was about it, when she told me that I took the opportunity to get that for myself and she agrees, and that's it, 6 months of begging and she finally gets to ride me and treats me well but I get to fuck other girls if the chance presents itself.

I realize that we never divide in paragraphs but I expected this to be long

>>743855264

>>743855264
>>
>>743881965
Cool comment wrapped around retard undertones. Not all that believable.
>>
File: OoI8Ms.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
OoI8Ms.gif
2MB, 320x240px
OP IS....not a faggot.
very nice OP,
very nice.

i'm glad real men still exist, with all this cuck shit on /b/.

anyway
>be me
>me and GF got for about a year
>she starts fucking around with other guys
>i noticed and confronted
>she responds very aggressive, telling me that i'm lame
>forgot we popped pills together and smoked weed till dawn?
>told her we are done, grabbed her shit and put it in a box affront of my house
>she knocks on the door when picking it up
>open
>even more pissed, trying to make me jealous with her new guy
>told her i don't care and closed the door

>2 weeks later
>heard she got beat up by him
>see her in mall 2 days later
>black eye and overall bruised face
>ayy lmao

honestly, i'd carry the world for her, back then. but when i saw her in that mall, i had trouble keeping my laugh to myself.
now i am not some faggot that says all girls are sluts. that's bullshit, but there is a lot of shit between the few good ones.
you just gotta look the right way. don't go for a druggie when you want a serious relation.
as nice as those nights were, i'd reverse it all if i had the chance.
>>
>>743855264

kudos
>>
I was already expecting another one of these shill threads but I was wrong - good for you anon. I would have told her to fuck off too, rather be alone than being with some stupid whore. You deserve better
>>
>>743866096
>>She's giggling while he's nigging
Fucking kek
>>
>>743870039
>because spoderman
>>
>>743855264
4chan has cucks it has fags and then there is this fucking legend
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>743883677
Legends, my friend, there are real men on here, but some just rather lurk and not help the endless artificial threads of faggotry and jewery by replying to them, but if something interesting or relatable comes, they answer the call.
>>
>>743882277
Triple dubs speak truth.
>>
>>743881915
Nope, BBC-cravers mostly are alright traps'n'trannies that spend too much time on /pol/
>>
>>743855264
Anyone know who this chick is? I tried reverse searching but couldn't get a name.
>>
>>743855264
>Have best friend.
>She's dating some guy.
>Her boyfriend is a cuck.
>Asks me to join them.
>Dream come true.
>Fuck my best friend and get to see her act like a total whore.
>Keep cucking him for a few years.
>I start to develop a cuck fetish.
>I want to try getting cucked too.
>Don't tell my girlfriend because I'm to much of a pussy.

Kill me now.
>>
>>743877926
>>743855905
>>743855713
>>743855457
>this is what third wave feminism looks like
brainwashing women to be whores, condemning them to shitty lives when they fall for the bait and propaganda
>>
File: IMG_0670.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>743874100
>>743874100
>That's right goyim! The only thing in life that matters is making money to give to m- I mean, spend on goods. You don't need to pass on your genes or raise humans that will carry on your memories or ideals! Then when you're old and alone you can rely on the government to set you up with some fat nigress to let you fester in your own shit and steal your few precious trinkets you kept that have no real value anymore.

Keep your internalized faggotry to yourself, it'll probably help the gene pool. But don't go around telling anons to do the same.
>>
>>743855264
Who's this girl?
>>
>>743855804
>I cheated once, and it did not make me feel very good, so I just did not do that again.
ik that feel
such a shitty feel
feels more shameful than fapping, way more
>>
>>743855264
Realized I was a cuck when I got off to stalking my girlfriend while she sneaked out of the house to see her fuck buddy.
>>
OP here,
A lot of shit went down since I wrote this thread this morning.
A cute freshman girl just asked me for my number and contact. Should I take her to my apartment when I go back to college in a couple of weeks? I found a flat 100 feet from my ex GF apartment. Maybe if shes loud enough, my ex GF is gonna hear us
>>
>>743885336
OP here,
Literally google 'teen pussy'. First hit.
>>
>>743884589
>>743885336
see
>>743866282
>>
>>743865936
You are clearly a woman. I'm reading this, as a woman myself, and you are either a major fucking faggot, or a woman.
>>
>>743856315
>but I don't think they had sex.

That redneck was fucking your girl most definitely.
>>
When I fucked an ex stripper the night before she was supposed to get married. But I had also has a brief fling with a married woman before that.
>>
>>743856473
Fuck any of her friends?
>>
>>743882154
>no racism
Refers to black guy as "nig nog". Fucking racist POS. Could have easily made the point without that.
>>
>>743886080
So what if I'm a woman? Lame want-to-be alpha men. Haha. These boys can use a woman's perspective.
>>
>>743885835
sounds like a plan
>>
File: doub.jpg (22KB, 560x282px) Image search: [Google]
doub.jpg
22KB, 560x282px
>>743887818
>>743886080
>>
>>743859504
Honey, no one gives a shit about you and your vagina, get the fuck out.
>>
>>743887581
So what I'm not a fan of black people. Nothing says I have to like them. You don't get to decide my morals or standards you self important douche.
>>
>>743855264
lmao dude your girl left you because you couldn't/wouldn't satisfy her. There's no other reason.
>>
>>743855264
Should've introduced her to Painal
>>
>>743862650
>>high maintenance lifestyle
LOL, they always are like that and don't even realise the danger they face if they lost their cash cow
>>
>>743888446
So you do admit it, and I called it accurately then. Okay, faggot. Also, I don't give a fuck what you feel. Just detected some racist and biased bullshit it your fake story.
>>
File: 1486566234175.webm (169KB, 302x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486566234175.webm
169KB, 302x362px
>>743888888
>>
This>>743888641
Almost always correlates with this>>743888486
Which is why you never work your ass off for a woman, because you eventually lose the willpower to listen to her shit and fuck her brains out like before.
>>
>>743855264
you did the right thing /b/rother. hope she ends up on the street like the whore she is.
>>
>>743859504
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>743855457
same story. that bitch got with a broke guy in 3rd tier college. while i got into an ivy league college. Fucking bitch,
>>
>>743866203
glorious. go you bi-boy, go you.
>>
>find out my wife is cheating on me
>insanely pissed off and jealous, but get hard thinking about her getting fucked
>leave on business trip, but then around and come home to find strange car in driveway
>find in to the house quietly and see her in her knees sucking his cock
>they both just freeze and then she starts sucking again.
>I'm frozen and can't move except my cock that's fine diamonds
>walk up to them and drop to my knees. She feeds me his cock
>she lays down and I guide his cock into her pussy. She cums so hard as he fills her up
>he pulls his cum covered cock out and I lick him clean before sucking every last drop of of her pusay
>I fuck his sloppy seconds and cum immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fucked around got the boot
>>
>>743855264
Dude. Humans are sexual creatures. She was obviously feeling unfulfilled. That's not necessarily your fault nor hers. If you were one of her first sexual encounters maybe she felt the urge to experience other guys. I know plenty of guys in the situation where they don't want to commit or settle down before experiencing more. You did what you needed to do and she did what she needed to do. That's life.
>>
>>743888880
fuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
This question never posed itself, so there was no realization. If this ever comes up the relationship is done. The desire is there, and me denying it won't make it go away - so separate ways. Simple as that.
>>
>>743872624
Enlighten us, I'm 10 years younger than you
>>
>>743888915
There also probably was a desync that was apparent only much later in the relationship. Also, I've made the experience that virgins aren't wife material for lack of experience. They WILL wonder what it's like with another guy. I would, too.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>743871462
I want to serve my boyfriend. Maybe there are actually self-less people who are in love with the person they're with and want to please them? Is that unfathomable to you? You sound like a woman, I am almost positive you are. You sound so narcissistic and egotistical.

I like the idea of serving another because "serving" means taking care of them. I want to make my boyfriend breakfast in the morning, I want to rub his feet at night after he gets home from work. I want to take care of him in bed and see all of his stress melt away. It makes me feel good in the process, I am, in a way, his refuge. I'd rather make his life worth it, rather than make it miserable. Furthermore, that doesn't mean he doesn't service me in similar ways. You probably don't understand the concept of "possessing" your significant other either. When I say he is mine, or that I am his, that doesn't mean we see each other as objects. We see someone we love and need to take care of, a heart to protect, a mind to learn, a body to worship, a soul to sooth.

I'm sure there are women who only care about their "goals and ambitions", in the end they're going to ignore so much of what makes a good life and they will have regrets aplenty in their lifetime. No kids, and their husband, luckily for them, will realize he still can produce a healthy child and might just end up leaving this ambitious woman for someone who wants a healthy family with someone who loves them instead of "ambitions". This woman with her head up her ass will now be a used up whore with no one to be with well into her old age, not having children who could look after her or even a husband to be miserable with. Cont.
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (40KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
40KB, 356x333px
>>743890427
Not to say women can't have hobbies and jobs, they can! But, we're the bond and the glue meant to make a happy place for others, to help children shape and grow into good, wholesome people, to make someone else happy instead of miserable and distant.

You're the one with some kind of fucked up mentality if you think that's mental. The guys in this thread deserve someone who wants to help them and offer reprieve and comfort in their lives where they're expected to be bread winners and the leading source of income. Not to say it's mutually exclusive either, they need to "serve" women in other ways to keep them around too. It's just what people do, it's relying on one another, helping and caring. That's what serving is.
>>
File: penisfish.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
penisfish.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
I have this problem that I always fucked up my relationship. When I get too dominate i fuck up because girl brake under it when i to soft I'm a cuck. I'm almost 30 and now i afraid to get in relationship and just fucking around. Whats your advice anons?
>>
>>743890527

Turn gay and love the cock
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
5KB, 234x216px
>>743890527
>>743890888
You can't deny those trips.

But honestly? Just find a middle ground. That's it. Find someone you love and don't focus on domineering or submitting. Have a firmness on some issues and let others drift away. Don't let her cuck you, but don't demand she stop crying when she's over emotional. We really aren't rational, our hormones are in a constant state of motion for the process of ovulation. Let her gab, but don't let her use you. It's not that difficult.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.