[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to reach the state of not giving a fuck? is it possible

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
how to reach the state of not giving a fuck?

is it possible to actually achieve confidence by accepting that you are a loser?
>>
>>743794901
It's impossible, I tried many times and it never works.
I think you'll have to get a gf to keep yourself busy
>>
pHiLoSoPhY
>>
it's possible to achieve almost a near certainty of giving no fucks, but there will always be outside pressures, but as it relates to confidence i am not sure its the same thing as if you do not give a fuck you are basically devoid of an ego therefore confidence plays no factor.
>>
Eat a Psilocybe!
it's like they show you the state of no fucks, and when you look at yourself and compare how you are to how you normally are (body language, breath, posture, etc), you can use that in your regular life, and "find your way back" to that really tangible feeling of not giving a fuck!
>>
>>743794968
i want to become like those taoist and zen fat fucks who just dont give a shit and are happy and at peace

(well desu i want to use that not giving a fuck state to be able to approach girls without the pain of rejection)
>>
>>743794901

Nope, you are just repressing yourself at that point. You might feel ok or numb in the moment, but at some point that dam holding your feelings back is going to break and you'll probably end up killing yourself over not doing anything to improve your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdnmT_7gLE
>>
File: _RussianHentai.png (413KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
_RussianHentai.png
413KB, 1000x750px
>>743794901
have you tried browsing 4archive.org w/o an adblock for a few hours? once your system is full of 50 popups that scream and moan and say you are a winner at the same time, your whole existence will finally have a meaning.
>>
>>743795632
but i would be improving my life...
i want to detach myself from my ego, kill it so it can not get hurted, i want to willingly become psychopath and do what i really want to do without caring for other people opinions
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.