[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So maybe some boxer fags can enlighten me, how is this shit winning?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 29

File: mayweather.jpg (100KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather.jpg
100KB, 800x500px
So maybe some boxer fags can enlighten me, how is this shit winning?

I'm not saying this takes anything away from Mayweather. He's the best at the game with the rules as they are.

Apparently in boxing it's allowed to tuck your elbows to guard your sides, bend over so your ass is to your opponent and tuck your head. This is literally FACE DOWN ASS UP. It sure looks like you lost and need a few seconds respite to stay in the fight.

Am I missing something?
>>
turtle stance to wear down enemy. guess who was gassed after round 4?
>>
we all know in a real fight conor would rape that monkey
>>
>>743392704
It was just a pussy move mayweather came up with to make mcgregor gas out. Whenever mcgregor started to get too intense mayweather coward and waited. GG on mayweather's part, but mcgregor held his own and never went down.
>>
>>743392811
mayweather? I mean idk who you're talking about here. I don't think you watched the same fight.
>>
File: 1502463749722.jpg (566KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502463749722.jpg
566KB, 2048x2048px
>>743392704
Conor is the better fighter, Mayweather is undoubtedly the better boxer. Conor conformed to boxing rules and stepped in Mayweathers game.
>>
>>743392811
Yah "turtle stance". Can't they make this shit illegal or at least hugely dock them points?

It's like stepping out of the ring.
>>
>>743392704
he used a lot of moves to gas mcgreggor he even forced mcgreggor to push him away regularly

taking more and more energy out of his punches
>>
Chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayo
>>
>>743393088
>comparing a flavor to a condiment
brown shit stains in your underwear<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<brand new white bed sheets to fall asleep in
>>
>>743392704
>Fighting
>Rules
Its going to be disappointing no matter what
>>
File: DH84-F0U0AAOe8C.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DH84-F0U0AAOe8C.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>743393088
>>
File: DIPb2PbXUAAJkf3.jpg (246KB, 1200x946px) Image search: [Google]
DIPb2PbXUAAJkf3.jpg
246KB, 1200x946px
This is winning you retard actually watch the fight
>>
>>743393292
>mcgregor taking hits like a man and never went down
>mayweather starts to feel the heat and turns into a turtle
Alright. Not even a fan of either, I was more curious to see MMA vs Boxing and I can see why boxing is dead.
>>
>>743393292
Of course, but literally offering your butthole to McGregor to win was bullshit.
>>
>>743393388
you're just an actual retard that doesn't understand the disciple, but carry on
>>
>>743393551
Nothing gets a white man off his game like the temptation of black anus
>>
>>743392704
It was obvious from the first round that hat this been a mma match or a street brawl McGregor would have just destroyed mayweather. However, this was not that and Floyd beat him with experience and good strategy.

I think the 'dick in ass move' was mayweather trying to get McGregor to do something stupid and get penalized or disqualified.

I was rooting for McGregor but you've got to respect a 50-0 fighter. He might not be able to read a page of Harry Potter, but he's really smart about boxing, and that's why he won.

Don't feel so sorry for McGregor, besides the money he went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers in history in his first professional fight. That's amazing in and of itself.
>>
>>743393388
Mayweather is the master of manipulating the rules of boxing, without pride, to win.

This is how I feel about it too. It just makes this aspect of boxing look dumb. Fighters who do this make the sport ridiculous.
>>
>>743392903
Bud, that's how boxing works. What the fuck do you think the intention of Ali's "rope a dope" was? He wouldn't have beaten Foreman without it.

Don't criticize something you don't understand.
>>
>>743393780
>Mayweather is the master of manipulating the rules of boxing, without pride, to win.
That makes him smart. If the boxing community didn't want him to do these things, they could've changed the rules.
>>
>>743393647
the disciple? ok actual retard.
>>
>>743392993
Exactly.
>>
>>743393647
You're an actual retard if you don't understand why stupid shit mayweather does is a reason why boxing is a dead sport. No one wants to watch stupid sissy game tactics like that. Its why MMA is more popular and it took a MMA guy to convince a retired 49-0 champ to bring the sport back to life for a year. If it was anyone other than mcgregor this fight wouldn't have made more than half what it did. Shit it probably wouldn't have even made a quatar.
>>
>>743393388
>600+ million dollar grosse
>half of ireland flew in to see it
>Every pay per view bar was full
>2-3 hundred million in the purse

Dead? Ha, I'd like to be that dead.
>>
>>743393746
Sure, give Mayweather his due respect - but also not that Mayweather fights have been typically boring as shit.

Imagine the boxer that could sneak a few good shots in, and literally dodge for 10 rounds winning every title.

Mayweather practically took very few serious punches his whole career. He's excellent at the "sport" of boxing but in doing that has ripped out the essence of boxing - that part that is supposed to resemble some aspect of a street fight.
>>
>>743394018
idiot>>743393966
>>
>defending boxing's honor by showing how cheap it can be
lol
>>
File: LAWLZ20131219224055.jpg (11KB, 84x100px) Image search: [Google]
LAWLZ20131219224055.jpg
11KB, 84x100px
>>743393551
>>743393682
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>743392811
Even if that shit is legal, it's a fucking joke. Should be illegal tbh. Floyd just abuses everything that doesn't involve fighting.
>>
>>743393780
You don't understand boxing.
>>
>>743392704
>>743392704
There's a billion sketchy things about that fight that I could write about for hours... BUT that was pretty low. In 4,5, and 6; Mayweather was goading McGregor into illegal shots by doing things no one in their right minds would do. He'd come in super low and deliberately get into a clinch so McGregor would had a perfect hammer fist opening to the back of the head. Mayweather would turn around backwards in a clinch in nearly all of them, something no boxer should ever do and no ref should allow (it's not illegal it's just dumb); he was trying to goad McGregor into losing points for shots to the back and I'm pretty sure he *did* lose points in 4 and 5 for "illegal" shots. They're shots McGregor likely didn't intend to land to his back but Mayweather moved so they did....
>>
>>743393873
>floyd lied

Ha, are you 12?
>>
That's the best move ever
>>
>>743394018
No doubt there is a ton of money in boxing and huge revenue from pay-per-view events. Hyped up events tend to draw in interest and therefore money. Doesn't escape the fact that boxing has a negative connotation with a lot of sports fans. The rules and tactics which are exploited make it less exciting and somewhat corrupt
>>
>>743392704
McGregor started it with a hug.
>>
>>743393850
>being a coward makes him smart

>>743394252
>h-h-he doesn't have to fight! this isn't boxing its all about playing the game

You sound like those bunch of lazy niggers in the back of the mcdonalds hiding from customers thinking if they don't get seen they don't need to work and they still get paid. Nothing bad will ever happen right?! Like I said, boxing is dead and it takes an MMA guy to bring it back to life.
>>
>>743394436
>mcgregor started it a hug
Alright and he if did why is mayweather's back turned towards him? Not once did mcgregor have his back towards mayweather.
>>
>>743394459
>being a coward makes him smart

it does, he exploits rules and allows himself to be protected while his opponent wastes energy. I hate it, but don't call it a dumb tactic.
>>
>>743394544
That's because McGregor couldn't face taking a massive cock'in
>>
>>743394036
Ok, so Ali rope-a-doping Forman to let him tire himsef out is OK, but Floyd letting McGregor tire himself out is a shitty thing to do?

Idiot. This isn't a street fight, it's not supposed to be. This a strategy game. That's what McGregor fucking learned last night and what you still don't understand.

Boxing is a strategy game.

>>743394264
Tricking your opponent into doing something stupid is 100% strategy.

>>743394399
Fair point, but that's worlds different than "dead".

>>743394459
Tactics nigger, tactics. You're too stupid to understand how that is and always has been professional boxing. That's the difference between boxing and brawling.
>>
>>743394252
I know enough to know that the Pacquiao fight was Mayweather running the whole time.
>>
>>743394562
And this is why no one fucking likes boxing anymore. It why its dead. Your point is moot. No one fucking cares about boxing the only reason people watched this was because mcgregor an MMA fighter got a 49-0 champ to come out of retirement to show he can stand up to anyone in any situation. Literally no one gave a fuck about the boxing aspect. Its dead.
>>
>>743394264
That makes sense now that I think about it. He was turning his back to him more than any fight I've seen. It makes sense if that's the reason.
>>
File: THE BOARS NED.jpg (708KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
THE BOARS NED.jpg
708KB, 600x870px
>>743394459

Who hurt you, and did they convince you to Supersize?
>>
>>743394036
>that part that is supposed to resemble some aspect of a street fight.
Who said that? It's two men of the same weight class fighting each other within the rules.

if one fighter can completely avoid being hit yet land enough punches to win the fight (whether on KO, TKO or points) then that man is the better boxer.

The average "street fighter" would get his ass handed to him by a professional boxer, which is why a professional boxer's fists are regarded as lethal weapons in some jurisdictions.
>>
>>743392903
Most people said beforehand that Mayweather would win, not because he's stronger but because he understand the boxing rules much better.
Can't complain about something you knew would happen.
>>
>>743394830
And yet McGregor claimed he would "kill him"
>>
>>743394696
Outplaying his opponent. You want to watch a brawl go to worldstar

>>743394700
No, it's strategy, and it won him like 180million dollars.

Good boxers win using strategy.
>>
>>743394688
omg you fucking idiots keep missing the point. No one fucking cares about your retard nigger tactics anymore. Everyone wants to see actual professional fighting not sissy turtle stance mode. You boxing fanboys are a joke.
>>
>>743394801
alright?
>>
>>743394923
And that's exactly why nobody watches boxing anymore
>>
>>743394249
>hurr durr, anything that isn't swinging like a retard should be illegal

boxing =/= streetfighting, there are rules, there are tactics, floyd knows this and uses them to his advantage.
>>
>>743394688
I get it, it's in the rules. But this "tactic" of showing your opponent your ass for a free timeout is stupid. It makes boxing stupid.
>>
>>743394971
I just want to see hardcore interracial gay anal sex
>>
Let em fucking fight. This pussy “break it up” bullshit is annoying. I remember Tyson getting his ass whooped for about 30 seconds then breaking out and KO’ing someone with one fucking punch. Even boxing has become PC. ITS A FIGHT. They know the ramifications. You could get fucked up. Just let them fucking go!
>>
>>743395045
>implying boxing isn't stupid as is

ufc shill here, boxing is pretty dumb
>>
>>743394909
Both mayweather and mcgregor talked a lot of shit. In the end neither did anything. Mcgregor gassed like he knew he would and mayweather knew that as well. Everyone knows mcgregor gasses in the end and the fact he went 10 rounds and still never went did shows how weak mayweather is comparison to actual mma fighters mcgregor's fought.
>>
>>743394817
>The average "street fighter" would get his ass handed to him by a professional boxer, which is why a professional boxer's fists are regarded as lethal weapons in some jurisdictions.

>boxers often break their hands in bare knuckle street fights because they do all their work with wraps on.

>>743394971
Ok, I get it, you don't like how boxing works. Cry me a fucking river.

>>743395026
>nobody
>700+ million grosse last night

oh ok bud. Keep believing.

>>743395045
Ya that was weird, but it worked and the ref allowed it, so...
>>
>>743395128
Fu
King
This!
>>
>>743394688
Where it's always the same strategy? Tire you're opponent out? Bullshit
>>
boxing is a joke.
>>
>>743395174

i like how after one boxing match everyone is a mcgregor expert. he's hardly the best ufc fighter and most of his success is from dumb luck

end of the day, mcgregor talked shit, went to floyd's house, and got the shit kicked out of him
>>
File: idontlikeboxingeither.jpg (16KB, 649x145px) Image search: [Google]
idontlikeboxingeither.jpg
16KB, 649x145px
>>743395263
>Ok, I get it, you don't like how boxing works. Cry me a fucking river.
>>
File: 5B01808E387B4CF5AB52096B089D407D.jpg (990KB, 2732x692px) Image search: [Google]
5B01808E387B4CF5AB52096B089D407D.jpg
990KB, 2732x692px
>>743394651
Mcgregor wins
>>
that is a bitch ass move.
Ali at least had to expend his own energy dancing around.
Face-down-ass-up just gives a breather, and possibly a penalty if the other fighter accidentally punches the back of the bitch's head
>>
>>743395306
Bitch, ever heard of the rumble in the jungle? Muhammed Ali? Rope a dope?

>>743395308
Ya well McGregor should have trained to fight a weasel.
>>
>>743395474

this is the gayest post in this thread
>>
The fight happened exactly how Floyd wanted it to happen. He only threw like 4 or 5 punches in the first rounds, that wasn't an attempt to KO Conor. He said he wanted Conor to get tired. Also he wanted to give the people a show. Why was Conor the first man in like 10 years who Floyd knocked out. And why did Floyd also guarantee beforehand over and over that Conor would get knocked out. Because Floyd was a million times better than him and so was able to to implement his script on how he wanted the fight to go perfectly. It's like when you're good at a fighting game, much better than your opponent, and so you want to style on them by winning in a specific way like ending with your super move. I do wish Floyd would have just knocked him out in 4 rounds though. If Conor faces any other boxer like Canelo or Manny, that's what would happen.
>>
>>743392704
Not all white people think that way you racist piece of shit
>>
>>743395474
Nah, he just got harder for Mayweather than Mayweather got for him
>>
>>743394787
You should check the attendance records for boxing events.
>>
>>743395382
>hardly the best ufc fighter
Never said he was the best, but hes one of the greatest. No one in MMA is ever the best, it changes so quickily it would be impossible to go 50-0. Rousey is far from the best but she will always be one of the greatest. I haven't been watching mcgregor his entire career, but I've watched him a lot just like I do all other MMA and mcgregor has great accuracy and powerful hits. Its not luck you can see him eye every one of his strikes.

>mcgregor talked shit, went to floyd's house, and got the shit kicked out of him
>ref had to call the match because mayweather couldn't even properly knock him down after being gassed for 2 rounds straight

This is the sad state of boxing.
>>
>>743395640

Maybe you don't know the difference between KO and TKO, but Mayweather said in pre-fight interviews he was going to knock McGregor out and the fight ended in a KO, so you're absolutely wrong. He did KO McGregor.
>>
>>743395686
BBC A MYTH
>>
>>743393873
>tell your opponent what to expect
>do something unexpected instead
>win
>>
Other sports have been killed by excessive rule-making. Nascar became shit when all the cars became the same dumbed down shit. F1 nearly followed the same path, and now the only innovations they're allowed to make are aero. Very few sports are interesting once it becomes a game of "being better at the rules."

So, yeah, fuck boxing.
>>
>>743395128
It's almost as if boxing is different in different weight leagues.
>>
It was all about the money.
TV producers scripted all this shit.
Also, Mayweather is a nigger.
>Token black guy
>>
>>743395806
This. When mayweather did his turtle stance the first time everyone around me was confused af what happened and thought mcgregor did something illegal. But nope it was just mayweather hiding.
>>
>>743395820
Name me a sport without rules and I'll show you some marginal, low popularity bullshit.
>>
File: 9 (8).jpg (155KB, 525x594px) Image search: [Google]
9 (8).jpg
155KB, 525x594px
Man, anyone remember that fucking dank aggressive bobbing and weaving mayweather did like, round 4-5? It was just so clearly out of the realm of anything McGregor could handle, it wiped the grin right off the dude's face

Don't get me wrong Mayweathers a POS illiterate womanbeater but holy shit that was cool man. You could see the fear in his eyes
>>
File: 1503809635421.jpg (107KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1503809635421.jpg
107KB, 1024x683px
>>743395729
>This is the sad state of boxing.

The ref should have let Floyd literally kill him
>>
>>743393746
>>>743392704 (OP)
>It was obvious from the first round that hat this been a mma match or a street brawl McGregor would have just destroyed mayweather.
This
>I was rooting for McGregor but you've got to respect a 50-0 fighter. He might not be able to read a page of Harry Potter, but he's really smart about boxing, and that's why he won.
I hear you.
>Don't feel so sorry for McGregor, besides the money he went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers in history in his first professional fight. That's amazing in and of itself.
I second to this. Considering the guy really doesnt do this, he did incredibly well. It was a given that mayweather would not be knocked out, but, no lie towards round 7-8, it kind of looked like it. Maybe he noticed connor wasnt really landong anymore punches and he really wanted to wear him down to 1up him later. Mayweather's strategy was literally on endurance. I dont watch box, but the matches ive seen where mayweather fights, he ALWAYS, goes for wearing his opponents down.
>>
>>743395571
I have heard of Ali. But all you cunts seem to be arguing is that tiring your opponent is great strategy. It is, unless the only way to achieve it is by exploiting retarded as fuck rules. You're a dumb cunt.
>>
>>743395729

the fact that he fights in a weightclass below his actual fight weight is bullshit. i understand cutting mass to make weight, but what he does is ridiculous. in the ufc he's fighting people with literally a smaller skeleton than him, and with a 76" reach advantage it pretty much put the odds in his favor of getting a quick knockout. and specifically with the jose aldo fight, he was VERY lucky, there is no way he could've dealt with a grappler of that caliber without a quick, lucky knockout

personally i think boxing is lame, but i will watch it with the rules in mind and floyd def played by the rules
>>
>>743394436
I don't like Mayweather.
But if Conor can love him, maybe I can love him too.
>>
You guys are acting like Mayweather had to resort to cheap tricks in order to win.

Here's the thing, he was just memeing with McGregor from start to finish. The paddy never stood a chance, and he knew it himself.
>>
>>743396107

to your first point: i'd wager any mma fighter could've taken floyd in a ufc/streetfight, connor isn't special, just loud and lucky
>>
>>743396077
>a hit with a soccer ball to the face is harder than taking kicks, elbows and punches without boxing gloves
Mcgregor's been through 1000% worse than what mayweather was dishing. Just go watch mcgregor's fight with nate 2. They both went 5 rounds of bloody fisticuffs. Mcgregor was still dodging majority of mayweather's punches even after gassed for 2 rounds. It was embarrassing for floyd to take that long and still never ko'd him.
>>
>>743396260
No one who is looking at the situation objectively thinks that dude. Lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon and talking out their asses.
>>
File: 1490630418121.png (433KB, 1006x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490630418121.png
433KB, 1006x426px
>>743394787
idiot... if every boxer just took the hits without outboxing or using defensive stance, a boxers career would be 5x shorter. Boxers who get hit in the head can have deattached cornea, a boxer who gets many liver blows might never eat properly again, a boxer who goes down from a heavy hit might die in a matter of hours or days after a fight.

in short.... a boxers life is dangerous so many avoid any damage to make their professional careers longer
>>
>>743396207
You can say its lucky all you want when everyone knows mcgregor has a strong knock out punch. Aldo should've been more careful, but he let mcgregor get under his skin and made a mistake. Thats not mcgregor getting lucky that was mcgregor's game just like it is for mayweather to play chicken before turning up. Just how it is.
>>
come on dude don't kid yourself with the 700+ we all know at least 500 mill of that is from MMA fans. I love boxing but if I said Wladimir Klitschko people would say who, but you say McGregor peoples eyes light up.
>>
>>743396260
But now's a great time to launch a brand of whiskey!

I'd call it Mayweathered if I were him.
>>
>>743396352
Looks like they bought into the hype and loud mouthing, thinking that this was going to be some kind of bloody battle of the titans.
>>
>>743396117
Ok, you neither understand or enjoy that boxing is a strategy game. Cry me a river.

*hint* boxing matches are in rounds to keep the fight going LONGER. It's a strategy and endurance game, that's why cardio is so fucking important in boxing.

>>743396418
This guy knows.
>>
>>743396418
idiot. So what do you think about MMA then? Because they do this + more for longer periods. I've seen fights where they ground punch them after they are knocked for several hits before its called. In no way are you convincing me an MMA fighter can't take 1 boxing match for 12 rounds after going through several ufc matches of continous raw kicks, elbows and barely padded fists. Quit trying to kid yourself, this was a fight that mcgregor wanted to go 12 rounds. Nothing mayweather would have done could've been worse than anything mcgregor has expierenced in MMA.
>>
>>743396528
aldo should've been more careful, but you cannot deny that was primarily luck. a pre-holly holmes rousey win took a similar amount of time, but that was ALL skill
>>
File: 1503840907749.png (778KB, 1285x765px) Image search: [Google]
1503840907749.png
778KB, 1285x765px
The Trump curse strikes again.
>>
>>743396418
Best answer yet on why Mayweathers style is legit boxing..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOKZi2bKGFg

Listen to McGregor talk about what happened.

>didn't expect Mayweather's tactics
>he wore down as the fight went on

Mayweather used boxing tactics to win a boxing match. You don't cry "weasel" when a baseball player successfully steals a base because that is part of playing the game, but if a boxer uses the rules of the game to win then he is a cheap fighter.
>>
>>743395832
Shouldn’t be. Boxing is boxing.
>>
>>743396851
this
>>
>>743395977
UFC has very little rules
>>
>>743396738
rose colored goggles for the underdog IMO

I mean there was a chance McGregor could have gotten a lucky chin shot and put Mayweather down but as soon as McGregor threw anything of value Mayweather dodged. The only hits he was actually deliberately taking the first few rounds were weak as fuck besides that uppercut

It was a spectacle that's it, really. I'll go watch some fucking Miguel Cotto if I wanna see a real fight.
>>
>>743393012
you actually do lose points for doing it. McGregor's points are all because he 'won' the first few rounds via points from aggression. Really Mayweather was just making sure he didn't kill McGregor too early so the fight looked as good as possible.
>>
>>743396851
So true. Man, I'm totally with you. But if he'd done a couple moves different, Mayweather still would have won, and I wouldn't have made this meme.

But memes don't lie. LOL
>>
>>743392704
Helps explain why MMA exists and boxing is a shadow of what it once was.
>>
>>743393746
Mayweather was playing with MacGregor in the first few rounds. He only came to this fight to put on a show and get a lot of cash.
>>
>>743396851
>Listen to McGregor talk about what happened.
Thank you - I'd not seen that.

It's interesting that McGregor talked about Floyd changing his tactics. When I read some of the articles on Mayweather before the fight, one thing that came across was that he assesses in the early rounds, then changes and adapts, often to the point of then overwhelming his opponent. Sounds like he did the same again here.
>>
>>743397194
MMA is just a cockfight, put 2 morons in a cage and watch who falls first. It's a sport for retards and thats why many retards watch and love it.
>>
>>743393966
Sissy tactics? Like MMA fighters who try to eye poke and nut punch when down on the ground hoping no one sees?
>>
>>743392704
mayweather could have won in round 3 or 4.

this wasn't a real fight. even if you respect mcregor for creating all that hype and stepping up, he has no clue whatsoever how to box. so what if mayweather sticks his ass out? instead of recovering, mcregor did all these extra moves and swings that went nowhere.

mcregor is known to have a good punch but he just spent his strength on wrestling and illegal, soft blows early on. maybe somebody told him to win on points but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to measure how much less stamina you have. mcgregor would have been smart to start his bullshit wombo combo in round 5. you can't surprise someone who's at 100% and ko them in boxing unless it's heavyweight.
>>
>>743396892
Mayweather and McGregor are fucking ants though. Just put it in perspective, these featherweight manlets are comparable to squirrels fighting in your backyard. Tyson is almost twice the weight as Mayweather.
>>
>>743393850
Actually it is against the rules to turn your back and to duck below the belt line. That's why the referee kept telling Mayweather he can't do that, and the commentators kept saying he can't do that. Did you watch the fight?
>>
>>743397537
Yeah, but a squirrel should be able to take out another squirrel. The guys Tyson fought were the same size as he was. Size doesn’t matter when you’re fighting against someone the same size. That argument is stupid.
>>
>>743394562
He didn't exploit rules, he broke them. You're not allowed to turn your back on your opponent or duck below the waste line. That's why the ref kept telling Mayweather he can't do that.
>>
File: 2 (38).jpg (51KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
2 (38).jpg
51KB, 600x599px
>>743397701
>Size doesn’t matter when you’re fighting against someone the same size
>why are there weight classes again?
>>
>>743397527
>he has no clue whatsoever how to box

MacGregor used to box. He just couldn't hack it so didn't continue that way.

Mayweather literally TOYED with MacGregor the entire fight to humiliate him.
>>
>>743397537
Contrary to what any non-boxing/non-MMA fan will tell you, the best fights to watch are nearly always welterweight and under. The big guys hit hard for for the first rounds then they're winded and the pace slow to a crawl. The smaller guys can put on an action-packed show for all the rounds.... and really you're just as likely to see one of the smaller guys get a knockout, particularly at the title fight level.

Heavyweight fights, in most cases, are two chunky guys leaning on each other and slowly trying to grapple. In boxing, they've lost most steam by round 3. They're almost entirely reliant on trying to get a knockout in the first couple of rounds while they're still fresh.
>>
>>743397033
Right, which is why the best strategy is a knee to the groin followed by a slap on the ears, an open-hand punch to the solar plexus, and finally some good-ol-fashioned eye-gouging and maybe some hair-pulling if they try to get away. Oh, and bite their finger off if they put their hand near your face.

My favorite strategy is to just block the whole time and not hit back -- that's legal, right?
>>
>>743397701
Most guys Tyson fought were actually bigger than him. He's short as fuck for a heavyweight but you need to realize that people's tolerance for cranial trauma doesn't get upped the bigger you are but on the other hand bigger people can dish out way more punching power on average than the mighty mice you're talking about.
>>
>>743397634
I didn't catch that... I'll have to watch again.

It was an interesting match. Unique, lots to dissect. Since it was a pro vs an amature boxer there it gives a better insight into what makes Mayweather great too.

Overall I'd say this brings more interest to both sports. Lifting up both boxing and UFC.
>>
>>743398058
This.
>>
>>743396786
1) Boxers hit much harder
2) The gloves blunt the hit and distribute the force more evenly, which means that a punch in the head causes more tremors in the cranium than a punch without gloves/smaller gloves, which in turn increases the likelihood of a concussion.
>>
>>743397537
In the koryu judo tournaments there are no weight classes. The rules are much stricter, however.
>>
>>743397965
Are you that fucking retarded? The point of the post was that it doesn’t matter when you’re fighting someone the SAME FUCKING SIZE AS YOU!
>>
>>743396892
See a featherweight match and compare it to a heavyweight one. Count the connecting punches. Think as to what might be the reason for your findings.
>>
>>743393966
I take it you didn't watch the Joshua vs Klitschko fight?
>>
>>743392819
"real fight"
kek
>>
>>743398327
Oh so you're just pointing out the obvious likes it needs to be debated

okay.
>>
>>743397701
Are you literally retarded? The muscle mass on heavyweights is several times more than on lighter guys. Their bones are roughly the same.

Try and hit yourself on the foot with a small hammer as hard as you can. Then try it with a sledgehammer and see how the results differ.
>>
>>743392993
>Conor is the better fighter

What does that even mean? From the MMA fights I've seen, they run at each other and choke each other out. That's unimpressive. Floyd landed more clean hits and prevented Conner from landing as many clean hits. That's called playing the game. This isn't a fucking bar fight.
>>
>>743396786
>Concentrated impacts focuses on the torso and head with very little rest
vs
>Distance fighting and a lot of breaks

Boxers take more punishment because they can't take it to the ground and they can't create a lot of distance.

In the octagon you can at least use a kick to make breathing room.

Mcgregor got out boxed and toyed with.
>>
File: 6d280870f509efa0_u18chan.jpg (173KB, 912x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6d280870f509efa0_u18chan.jpg
173KB, 912x1200px
>>743396786
best would be to explain it as is - boxing moves in MMA are very good for striking and its exactly why they are devastating. A boxer utilizes their entire bodys rotation for hitting(most power comes from a stable footing, step in and hip rotation), mostly because they dont have to fear about hits to the lower body like MMA fighters do. So the resulting force is greater in a boxing ring.
>>
>>743392819
In a "real fight" Floyd's bodyguards would shoot Conor. Trying to bring "real fight" mechanics into this is pointless.
>>
and in mma you should be allowed to bite, eye gouge, low blow, kick in the head while he's on the ground, etc
>>
>>743392819
>we all know in a real fight conor would rape that monkey

This is the equivalent of people saying "but Hillary won the popular vote". It doesn't matter. This wasn't a "real fight", this was a sporting event with rules and boundaries, which requires skill and precision to navigate.

And what makes you think Floyd can't dodge some dumbfuck trying to knee him in the groin?
>>
>>743398200
More importantly, the larger gloves mean the boxer risks less damage to his/her forearm and wrist on punches, and so can hit significantly harder (hence your first point).

It's why paradoxically the days of bare-knuckle boxing tended to be much safer for the hittee... though not so much for the hitter once the fight hit Round 30 or so and he was tempted to go all-in, or if he was fighting for his next meal.
>>
>>743392819
only if you assume that Mayweather, the superior athlete, wouldn't adjust to the different rules or change his game plan in any way

which is a silly assumption

in a real fight if McGregor tried one of his gay little ufc dance moves Mayweather would knock him out with a punch to the face
>>
>>743393388
mayweather has the stamina of a spanish bull. irishman slowed down like stereotypical pub crawler after 3 hot toddys lol
>>
>>743399475
mayweathers not the superior athelete, hes just better at boxing. Mcgregor would kick his head in, in a real fight, because boxing is not a fight, its a match. It has rules and procedures and limits on what you can use, mcgregor is a mixed martial artist, mayweather has no idea how to defend against half the shit mcgregor would throw at him.
>>
>>743399671
>mayweathers not the superior athelete
Mayweather is the champion of a real sport, McGregor prizefights against bums
>>
>>743392704
floyd didn't even bring his best game. i saw the shoulder roll for maybe 30 sec in the second round. mc greggor was right, the ref should have let the fight go on and he would have gotten floored
>>
>>743399671
How would the two fare in a fight if they were randomly placed in a 5km*5km winter forest setting with only a .38 bolt-action rifle, their clothes, and a mylar blanket?

That's a REAL match.
>>
>>743399844
>boxing a real sport
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. MMA is closer to real life fighting kiddo. You know kicking plays a huge role in real fighting.
>>
>>743392704
You're just pissed the black guy won. Get over it.
>>
>>743399671
MMA is a nigger sport that can only go 3 rounds. Ironically, McGregor is a champ at it. Ironically, Floyd knew this and just toyed with the u wot m8 nigga after round 3
>>
>>743400080
it's not a real sport if it doesn't have real athletes, and until recently mixed martial artists fought for a couple thousands bucks per match. Now that the paychecks are starting to rival boxing it might attract some athletes, but up until a few years ago anybody that could actually fight would pick boxing over mma, because they'd rather be a millionaire than eat dirt
>>
>>743393388
this probbly ended mcgreggors career
>>
>>743400080
He was talking about sports. You are talking about fighting.
>>
Real talk. If Mayweather stepped into the octagon would he still have won?
>>
>>743400098
For real. McGregor agreed to fight a boxing match, which has a pretty fucking well-codified rules and points system. He isn't a boxer. Of course he got his ass kicked. He's an idiot amateur boxing the best in the business. The white supremacists turning this into a "nigger" thing are such fragile pussies.
>>
>>743399671
mma wishes they drew the crowds that ali, tyson, or mayweather brings. shit you guys wish you'd draw in the money, juan manuel marquez does
>>
>>743400447
Unlikely.
>>
>>743400447
if warren buffet or bill gates tried wiating tables would they succeed? the answer is that htye'd be stupid for doing it
>>
>>743400080
Found the retard. Look up the definition of 'sport'.
You might be surprised that in fencing it's not ok to ram a sword through and out your opponent's chest.

Stick with pub brawls, big boy.

Oh, and: both Mayweather and McGregor would kick your sissy ass in less than 30 seconds.
>>
>>743397447
better than the hugfest that is boxing
>>
File: R1024x0.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
R1024x0.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>743400080
MMA as a corporate entity has become a retardation of Bruce Lee's Jeet Kun Do, which is true street fighting. In true street fighting there are no rules. MMA was cool during the mid-90's, but the gay ass rules kept getting imposed and it's just lame now.
>>
>>743400447
No. Floyd isn't trained in MMA.
MMA contains parts of boxing, but not vice versa.
>>
>>743400677

Dumb comparison. Those two shit out money faster than anyone. Of couse they'd be successful at waiting tables.
>>
>>743392704
if that' all you did, you'd lose the fight. watch clottey vs pacquiao
>>
>>743392704

In UFC, you're empowered to a do a lot of bullshit grappling because downward striking elbows are disallowed; these things are the result of organized fighting and it's silly to argue them; both fighters are fully aware of the rules, their ability to interpret them and use them to their advantage of as much a part of the sport as the fighting itself.
>>
>>743400804

Right, but boxing is pretty important in the octagon and the gloves are smaller. Wouldn't Mayweather be able to throw faster, harder punches?
>>
>>743392704

Simple.

Boxing =/= Fighting

You may as well be asking, "How is getting more points in basketball winning?"
>>
>>743400891
One of the philosophies behind the sport versions of Japanese martial arts is that by having a traditional martial art system backing the federation, judging, rules, etc., they ensure that even though the sport is never going to be more than an approximation, and will have exploitable rules, the fighters themselves will, in order to be competent enough to do well in the sport, by necessity understand the martial art well enough on a practical level that they can quickly switch gears and understand when they can and should use non-sport techniques that they learn/practice in dojo.

It's why if you want MMA to retain "realism", you should insist MMA fighters maintain some link with at least one traditional martial art, like Rousey has with judo.
>>
>>743400982
Maybe but Mayweather wouldn't be able to throw any punches when he's been kicked in, grappling on the floor or being held in a submission.
Besides, last night's fight already had lighter gloves than standard regulations?
>>
>>743400982
No, punches are softer and slower with smaller gloves, because you can't hit as hard without damaging your arms and wrist (even if it's an unconscious hold-back). It's the same reason rugby or Australian football players don't hit as hard as American football players.
>>
>>743400982
In a real street fight with Conor and Mayweather would go like this...
>Conor would try to hug Floyd and bring him down
>Floyd would be too swift for that and bonk Conor in the face a few times
>Even Conor's southpaw stance wouldn't help him as Floyd barrels his fists into Conor's face not knowing what hit him
Floyd didn't even have to dance around the ring with that Irish nigga like he did Pacman. That wasn't even a fight at all.
>>
>>743402060
In a REAL fight where your life is on the line:

Mayweather does the smart thing and runs (to get backup or to get away because it's stupid to fight and die). He has 10x the stamina of Conor so easily outruns him with plenty of time to find friends, get an ambush position, or just chill.
>>
>>743400982

He would probably be put in a submission hold almost instantly, which he wouldnt have ever had a chance to learn to defend. Choke or tap out 1st round against any fighter not stupid enough to try and box a championship boxer.
>>
>>743402060

In a REAL REAL fight, Mayweather's superior charisma and fluency in American slang means that he will be able to command the U.S. 5th Carrier Fleet with greater deftness to outmaneuver Conor's initial orders of a cruise missile salvo. Casualties will be heavy in both men and materiel, however.
>>
Referee says at start "defend yourself at all times."
Offering the back of your head to your opponent, even though it is an illegal target, is not defending yourself. In fact, traditionally in boxing turning your back on your opponent is a forfeit.
>>
>>743398870
kek
like you don't think conor's boys would bring the heat. nigger please.
>>
>>743402060
>>743402894
>>743403317

In a real real REAL fight, I guess it comes down to reflex speed. That will determine who can reach the nuclear launch button first. Also maybe typing speed for entering the launch codes, though I don't know how it works exactly. Anybody know Conor's wpm?
>>
, discord/ eBAh6gE
>>
>>743403665
There isn't any heat in Ireland, only rain and green fields.
>>
>>743398870
Real fight meaning one on one. Oh yeah I forgot how yall monkeys live to jump people
>>
>>743399844
Shut the fuck up nigger lover and go kill yourself. Mayweather would get killed in the octagon
>>
>>743400098
Nigger detected
>>
>>743397033
I'm not hearing "no rules"

>>743397234
yep
>>
>>743392704

In these situations, Floyd had used good footwork to step out to the side, taking him out of harm's way- Conor's MMA training/instincts took over and he stepped BEHIND Floyd. In MMA this a great position; in boxing it yields nothing. This is Conor making a mistake based on inexperience.

The first three rounds, Floyd looked rusty. By the fourth, he looked like Floyd Mayweather while simultaneously looking 40. He started walking Conor down and feinting, knowing Conor would throw where there was no opening. Floyd is one of the best boxers in history because he trains harder than everybody else. Conor is not known for his stamina. By the end of the sixth, Conor was flat-footed, had no snap in his punches, and was barely keeping his hands up; Floyd could have gone twenty more rounds.

In the ninth and tenth, Floyd was landing almost everything he threw, and in the tenth it was mostly the straight right. The ref called it about halfway through the round- if he hadn't, Conor would've gone down after just a few more punches, and then would've got back up only to receive more punishment.

tl;dr:

Conor is bad at boxing. Floyd let him gas then beat the snot out of him.
>>
>>743398731
No shit its called boxing. Whereas a real fight theres no regulations and everything goes. One leg kick and floyd would go down. Then put his teeth on the curb and america history x his ass
>>
>>743398822
But once you"re on the ground the person on the bottom is losing air and stamina. Plus your a nigger lover
>>
>>743396214

underrated
>>
>>743392903
If the fight went on for 10 more seconds Mcgregor was going straight to the mat he was dead on his feet
>>
>>743401387
By that same token, if your favorite basketball team was a master at defense, and the scores in their games were like 30-42, would you keep watching? No, because even though they are playing within the rules, they just made the game boring as fuck to watch.
>>
>>743396117
>the only way to achieve it is by exploiting retarded as fuck rules.

did the excitement of looking at mayweather's ass wear conor out?
>>
I'm disappointed in the results of the fight
>>
>>743392819
street fight
>kickss are useless
quick hands an put him down then stomp...edge mayweather
>>
>>743393966
because 2 dudes grappling on the ground for 5 minutes isn't a sissy tactic
>>
>>743392704
dont know if causals or /pol/
>>
>>743395040

>implying you know what a street fight is
>implying youve ever been in any fight to know how they work
>implying you wear tapout shirts and beat your little weenie to athletic men

Wewlad
>>
>>743400038
>McGregor steps into a completely different sport and loses due to shitty tactics.
>It's now unfair to compare how the fight would have went if Mayweather stepped into the octagon.

Fuck off, that's a legitimate comparison
>>
Wait. Isn't it illegal to turn your back like in OPs picture? Why wasn't he disqualified or even warned for that.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503853966874.jpg (67KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503853966874.jpg
67KB, 690x960px
>>
>>743406372
How many times did Mayweather get hammerfisted? Why wasn't he disqualified or even warned for that.
>>
>>743406372
there's a good explanation here:

>>743404288
>>
People who took this fight seriously make me laugh

It was over before it begun and Mayweather was always going to win

If it was in the UFC Mcgregor would have won within 2 rounds

If it's in the boxing ring Mayweather wins everytime

Let's look at the reality

McGregor has gotten extra media attention and is at the peak of his career

Mayweather has a clean 50-0 record

Both walked out with about 100 million each

They both won.
>>
File: 1499598950169.png (297KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
1499598950169.png
297KB, 655x653px
>>743404451
>>
>>743393746
Why do you assume mayweather wouldnt just knock connor out in a street fight he could clearly land at will on him if mayweather was hitting him bare knuckle he would knock him out
>>
>>743406148
McGregor was national boxing champ as an amateur in Ireland. It's not like he's stepping into something he's never seen.

Then you asked about a "real fight", and I think this is a more realistic example of a real fight in the modern world than finding yourself shoeless with taped wrists and gloves and no groin hits or gouging.
>>
>>743406372
yes
>>
>>743406993
He's right though.When has McGregor faced a punch?Every single time in his career is the answer

When has Mayweather faced a leg kick from a mma fighter?Not once
>>
>>743407045
>if mayweather was hitting him bare knuckle he would knock him out

bare-knuckle punches are nowhere near as hard as taped+gloved punches. That's why bare-knuckle boxing matches went on for 20+ rounds.
>>
>>743392993
This.

>>743398731
>look, ma, I'm showing my stupid again!
>>
>>743392811
Neither of them. It's all a lie. An athlete like Mcgregor gasses that fast? C'mon.
He gives a show in the beginning, like what people wanted and predicted, yet NOTHING compared to what he usually does in the ufc.
Mayweather behaves like a pussy (people call it defense, Idk) for a few rounds, making conor "tired", again, as expected by the public.
They get a few round in, but not quite 12, because it would make boxers look bad, but not too few either, cause people paid a good amount to be there.
Finally, conor is tired *cough* or does he? *cough* and Mayweather wins by TKO, just as two friends would agree on, no bullying on either side.
Mcgregor keeps his reputation, much like gayweather and everyone earns their respective chunks of the good smelling paper.
>>
>>743394018
> required mma to keep it alive
>>
>>743398822
No, boxers take more head blows to the brain. MMA fighters take much more punishment. Smaller or no pads, elbows, knees...you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Boxing is the Golf of the Combat sports world
>>
>>743407045
Because Mayweather knows how to use his fists as his only weapon where as McGregor understands and knows how to use every part of his body as a weapon.It's not just McGregor though Mayweather could fight any UFC fighter and he would lose.But any UFC fighter could fight any boxer and lose.
>>
File: 1503768075032.gif (334KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503768075032.gif
334KB, 350x350px
Yeah, solid reminder that boxing can be very dull. UFC dude is like "when do I get to beat you up" and Nigra is like "never this is boxing lol" and just blocks. Whitey died of fucking DoT damage while the warlock ran around in a circle.

Meanwhile WHAT WAS WITH THAT PRE-FIGHT BONER THING???
>>
>>743395866
>Implying the Irish arnt also niggers

They are BTW
>>
>>743407291
>An athlete like Mcgregor gasses that fast?
McGregor isn't an athlete, he's a mixed martial artist. It's like winning a bar fight
>>
if mayweather wasnt a nig, that first uppercut would have dropped him
>>
>>
>>743408036
lol last panel got me
>>
>>743406594
Mcgregor got warned several times for hammerfisting. Backturning in boxing is considered surrender in the rules. Either way, I really don't care about a wanna be Irish nigglet and a fully grown NIGGER punching eathother
>>
>>743408036
HAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>743398634
Nigger... think. Force and mass. The amount of force it takes to move a small object is less than it takes to move a larger object. If mayweather or McGregor punch a heavyweight it might not do as much damage. They punch each other and it does more damage. The force doesn’t change. If two steel 8lbs balls collide then they move the same distance from each other that two 16lbs balls would. Learn to physics, faggot.
>>
>>743397103
False. It was 10 and 9 down the line and Mayweather couldn't take him head on so he tired him out.

I'd like to see Mayweather and McGregor in a UFC ring.
>>
>>743392704
I want the source picture.
It'll be great for meme captions like: oh shit, mcgregor is bringing heat.
Gotta turn around and bend over.
>>
File: U12343523d.jpg (87KB, 739x860px) Image search: [Google]
U12343523d.jpg
87KB, 739x860px
you mad white boi?
>>
>>743400346
You must be a retarded faggot
>>
>>743406478
How dare you compare that puny nigger to the great Drederick Tatum!
>>
>>743408597
Middle aged mutant nigga turtle
>>
>>743393292
>maywether bends over like 5 times in the fight, connor doesnt punch him while turtling a single time
>connor bends over once and mayweather suckers him in the back of the ear

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>743392993
Erm... who is this demon demon?
Sauce on pic M9
>>
>>743395474
I'm glad you posted this anon. It's weird you have this, and I come to 4chan to see weird things.
>>
>>743396324
>I don't know how boxing gloves work, the post

you are pummeled HARDER when you're hit with a boxing glove, sport. Their purpose is to protect the combatants' hands, not their faces.
>>
>>743407045
-McGregor lost the fight because boxing is a framework he's not used to.

-Mayweather doesn't kick and grapple. McGregor's vastly wider combat skills would actually come into play in a real fight.

-Mayweather has brittle hands, just like he said in the post fight press conference.
>>
>>743409446
but thats wrong he was constantly attacking the back of bignigs head and even got told next time your fucked for doing it.
>>
>>743404011
>what is the IRA
>>
>>743394688
Strategy game. So is chess and watching others play a strategy sport is boring as fuck.
People go to nascar and street races to watch people wreck. People watched boxing to see people get knocked out.

Thats what makes MMA so superior. It delievers the knock outs
>>
>>743406594
He was warned repeatedly.
>>
>>743412511
You're a little simple. Every sport has strategy in it, some more than others.

Your problem is that you're too simple to appreciate it.
>>
>>743412663
boxing is boring and a dying sport. MMA is taking over. There is a reason this fight existed. It was an attempt to put an interest back in boxing, which it is going to fail at doing so.
>>
>>743412807
regardless, there's strategy in all combat sport, even MMA.

You're just a little too simple to appreciate it.
>>
>>743399074
.. when you forget that McGregor is the only fighter to ever hold two belts. But yeah your right, those guys didnt dodge it but Floyd would.
>>
>>743413264
MMA is certainly more entertaining.
>>
>>743403665

Mayweather has about 4 times as much money, so he could hire about 4 times the guns.
>>
>>743413264
Theres more strategy in football and is by far the more dominant sport of the big three in the US. Maybe hes onto something.. it is compared to the UFC.
>>
>>743397965
>>why are there weight classes again?
To make sure the size difference doesn't matter you absolute moron
>>
>>743399475
Mayweather doesn't have the power for that. That's why he played defense for ~10 rounds waiting for McG to tire out. Anyone who thought McG could win a boxing match against Money was retarded, just like anyone who thinks Money could win a UFC fight against McG is retarded.
>>
File: 0324.jpg (21KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
0324.jpg
21KB, 250x280px
This first real boxing match in this anime was more interesting than that pussy fight.
>>
File: 1503872958059.png (393KB, 675x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503872958059.png
393KB, 675x584px
>>743394436
And Mayweather ends it with a kiss
>>
>>743414676
Mayweather could learn to sprawl n brawl just as well as any of the bar fighting dummies in UFC, and if McGregor managed to take him down (by taking advantage of the rules of mma) then Mayweather wouldn't necessarily be fucked, he'd still have a chance to just tie up McGregor until he wasn't able to get any work done and the ref stood them back up
>>
>>743398200
>Boxers hit much harder
This. The traction boxers get from the shoes really makes a difference in power. You can tell by McGregor expression he wasn't expecting Floyd's punches to hit that hard, and Floyd isn't even a heavy hitter.
>>
>>743414847
Fuck off weeb
>>
File: 1502898950380.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1502898950380.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>743415265
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>743415373
Why would you say something so mean to someone you don't know
>>
>>743412511
The people who go to nascar are retarded tbh
>>
>>743412511
t. brainlet
>>
>>743408036
but it was mcgregor who suggested it in the first place
>>
>>743392903
*...cowered...(it's a verb, whereas coward is a noun).
>>
>>743407991
but boxing is like a bar fight in the same way you see that annoying girl come in and try and stop the fight
>>
Mayweather has experience but has gotten older,weaker and slower...so he simply cant win with brute force...but he still won because of the experience
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.