[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys explain this to me? What’s with so many people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

Can you guys explain this to me? What’s with so many people caring? Does beating someone up really still serve a perpose in this society? I just don’t get the big deal. So their going to punch and kick each other, okay. One of them will likely get knocked out. Okay. And then? Why is this worth so much money?

Yes I created a thread about something I hate, contributing to the exposure of that thing.

Yes I’m a bitch.
No I couldn’t beat you in a fight. Why would I have to? My life is going pretty well.
Funny that I haven’t had to sink to fighting someone.
>>
>>743237842
For me its the start of the race wars, that why i care
>>
>>743237842
Virgin detected
>>
Man gonna punch other man! I think this one win!
>>
Everyone is sick and tired of all the political bullshit and need something else to focus on, even if its for a couple hours.

Its more about a break from the antifa, leftist terrorists than boxing
>>
>>743237970

Why would that happen?
>>
>>743237842
What's it like living like an amorphous beta blob?
>>
If you want to understand boxing and why it's such a beautiful sport, watch the Rocky films.

It's not about winning or losing - it's about determination, heart, spirit, the triumph of the will.

It's not some senseless sport where two apes just blindly throw punches and beat eachother senseless.

Maybe consider watching some oh Muhammad Ali's old fights. Then you'll understand something about it.
>>
File: Really Nigger.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Really Nigger.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>743237842
What I do with my time is what I do. What you do is what you do. If you don't think this fight has any purpose then why even mention it OP?
>>
Anyone got a stream link?
>>
It's an interesting match-up for fight fans.

For Mayweather, it's a big-- and maybe final-- paycheck..

For McGregor, it's his biggest paycheck ever, and if he actually pulls out a win, he might even be able to put together 3 to10 additional fights with some of the biggest purses ever.

McGregor has good hands and an iron chin, but he's never faced a world championship-level boxer before.

I predict there will be either a KO within 3 rounds, or one of the bloodiest (mostly McGregor's) decisions of all time.

Mayweather's strategy will be to stay outside, cover-up, pick his shots, and wear McGregor own for a clean kill.

McGregor's strategy will be to piss off Mayweather, try to break up his rhythm and game plan, and sling desperate haymakers.

The smart money is on Mayweather, but if McGregor can just get one clean shot in, well, he cleans up pretty fast and vicious after he's rang someone's bell.
>>
>>743238080

I can see that. Seems like we could find something else to focus on though.

Thanks for a reasonable answer.

Here’s a car.
>>
>>743237842

OP honest guy here, im 33.

you're missing the point... you must be teenager or in your 20's? its ok let me explain....

these guys are giving the ultimate finger to american exceptionalism... they win.. they both win..... they are getting a paycheck of 200 million nevermind any facets they pursue individually....

although this seems as important... its not. its the representation of holy shit is this happening.... we have lost our compassion for each other choosing ego over happiness which includes sacrifice... so we have sacrificed our happiness within honesty to give others everything....

however they both win... they both again secure their futures... changing history for no reason... other than the hope WE could achieve the same.... so WE lose, TWO win *plus their camps and constituency much like politics.*
>>
>>743237842
You gotta be an athlete to understand....
Or atleast you used to
>>
>>743238128
We are in a state of tension in the Usa, and I that if either of them wins it will empower the corresponding race. Every african wants maywether to win and vice versa. Then they will carry on the trend. I cant really say for certain, but its a possibility that I look forward to.
>>
>>743238128
it won't.

.. no one cares

>reddit spacing is new meme

go home.
>>
>>743237842
>and kick each other

Why don't you come back when you have a better grasp of the subject matter.
>>
>>743237842
You're a beta male. kys
>>
>>743238080
>Everyone is sick and tired of all the political bullshit
>muh antifa, leftist terrorists
kæk
>>
>>743238498
>>743237842
OP this man is correct. Look what happened after the Nate Diaz fight. Kek. Meme magic. Everyone knows Joe Rogan's affiliation with the UFC, and with Alex Jones. This is all connected.
>>
>>743238279

I mean I acknowledged that in my first post. Why not? I’m just curious. I’m not trying to flame anybody. If you have a right to like it then don’t I have the right to not?
>>
>>743237842

i bet you make your dad very proud
>>
File: 1451494484087.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1451494484087.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>743237842
>>
>>743238498
But McGregor is Irish, so he isn't white or American. It's just a braindead Mick fighting an equally braindead negro. Why would this start a race war?
>>
are you not entertained?!!!
>>
>admits he's a bitch
>why do ppl fight
You'll never understand
>>
>>743239110
>so he isn't white
Irish is white.
>>
>>Does beating someone up really still serve a perpose in this society
ANTIFA fags seems to think so
>>
>>743238363
Nothing about this fight is interesting to true fight fans. It's a brutish, punching cage fighter boxing a defensive wizard. McGregor has a tiny chance of sucker punching Floyd for a KO. Otherwise Floyd will outbox the crap out of McGregor. That will lead to Floyd either winning every round or KOing McGregor if he gets frustrated and slips up. This match is a circus show.
>>
>>743239375
Irish used to not be white, but then white people realized there is way way worse than the Irish. They are like how a D+ is passing.
>>
>>743239375
Not from a historical standpoint or to the KKK/the few fringe committed racists who still actually exist. Most importantly the race wars won't happen, because there are not enough legitimate racists remaining to fight in the wars.
>>
>>743237842
No clue either. Thousands of black people are murdered each day in Detroit. They didn't get paid anything. But make one of them white and put it one TV and people suddenly care
>>
File: porpoise-02.jpg (63KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
porpoise-02.jpg
63KB, 550x367px
>>743237842
>perpose
>>
>>743237842
See you're happy living a small and isolated life without any real world experience.

Things are different for those of us who aren't cucked virgin beta millennials.
>>
>>743239575
It's a circus show but if McGregor pulls it off then MMA will gain a lot of face over boxing, so there's a lot on the line.
>>
>>743238749

My father is a bitch. Why would I need to make him proud
>>
>>743239575
>This match is a circus show.

They have always been circus shows, starting with James Figg.

You fucking retarded cunt.
>>
>>743239344

You still haven’t told me why one is better than the other.
>>
>>743240345
>making fun of a person misspelling purpose, by missing poirpose as "perpose"
Is this supposed to be next gen memeing? Because you're just coming off as an unfunny dumbass.
>>
>>743237842
>Does beating someone up really still serve a perpose in this society?
>in this society
>this
>society

That's where you went wrong anon. This isn't a society. This is an anti-society, of individualistic people whose only thing in common is the self-assurance that they are righteous, and everyone else is shit. There is no one big homogenized society in the US. Only 320 million individual one-person societies, that each hate the others and want the rest to be destroyed.

In that perpetual state of anarchy, yes, celebrations of primitive barbaric savagery and tribal violence are celebrated.

The last thing anyone wants is the people getting along and working together. We had a close call with that in the 1960s, but luckily set the races against each other by the end of the 70s. There's no telling what they'd overturn if that happened today.

Ignorance and aggression are what keep the plebs divided and individually controlled.
>>
>>743240896
I never said there weren't circus shows in the past. Of course this isn't the first circus fight. I merely was dismissing the media's and the other anon's assertion that fight fans should care about this match. You're the one who needs reading comprehension skills, you retard.
>>
>>743237842
Its combination of racial shit, and Mayweather being kinda a conceded dick, considering he's straight defense and just waits his opponents out, Mcgregor being a a loud mouth ass, and people wondering whether MA fighters can win under the restrictive rules of boxing. Also, we dont' really have great fighters anymore. Tyson was probably the last, so people want a new one, but I can't watch lightweight, I'd be surprised if there was a aknockout, and if there is it will be a weak one. I miss the old heavyweights that used to beat each other unconscious
>>
>>743240935
What the fuck are you on about, hippie? You've had enough weed for tonight.
>>
>>743239513
>violence is golden, sieg heil!
>w-would some actually just go out and punch a nazi?
kæk
>>
***OP here***

Thread got a lot more replies than I exspected.

I do understand more now reading the posts about the tension in the US. I will say that I wish we all as people could focus a little more on something else, not saying I could be the one to provide that thing or hint to what it might be. I do think that to get over race, the issue has to disappear altogether. I feel charging people with ‘hate crimes’ only implies there’s something to hate about the other person. I hope that at least some of you understand what I was saying about the relavence of fighting this way in today’s society.
I’m not talking about displaying domince being stupid. But I you deal with any kind of money or do any real business then I think you might know that being cut throat doesn’t always mean your literally cutting someone. I guess I just think there are better ways to get ahead in life
>>
>>743237842

They're both champions, with some heated rivalry. That's why it's a big deal
>>
>>743241167

Ignorant faggot.

All boxing is conducted in a fucking RING.

A CIRCUS is a fucking RING. All Boxing is a fucking circus event. Ali wan't a clown? Leonard wasn't a showboat? Tyson wan't an ear biting animal?

Walk on home, boy, and get your shinebox. You know fucking shit.
>>
>>743237842
Physical fighting is just the first step. It's child's play. But with fighting of any kind comes passion, ambition and ingenuity. You are indeed a bitch. You're getting your ass whipped every single day and you don't even know it. Your life going "pretty well" is another man's miserable failure.
>>
>>743241490

I guess my guestion was more about the act of fighting and it’s relavence, and why it seems to be so widely entertaining; and not about the names of the people.
>>
>>743237842
OP is a physically weak human and should be removed.
>>
>>743241590

See

>>743241428
>>
>>743237842
>Funny that I haven’t had to sink to fighting someone.
Because other people do it for you. I mean you can be a bitch or whatever but if things get sticky, your ability to win a fight will decide if you live or die. It's ingnorant and stupid to assume we can live in a non-violent world. Assumptions like that are made when rich kids who grew up in ivorytowers think they have an idea about life. You know what happens to people who call themselves bitches where i come from? They get fucked and so would you, punk. Not even trying to act tough btw... im just being real with you.
Also how the fuck dont you understand competitive fighting? It's probably one of the oldest and most interesting way to show true skill and dedication. Ppl like to watch things like that.
>>
>>743241267
he's actually right, keeping the proletariat divided is the best way to keep the bourgeoisie safe and in power -but when phrased like that, it comes across as GOMMUNIST FAGGOT BETA CUCK talk, and we can't have that.
>>
>>743241707
You want me to see your inane drivel?

Well, thanks?
>>
>>743241590

If my okay life is someone else’s failure then it would follow that successes is defined by an individual.
>>
>>743241267
anon asked
i answered

oh fuck anon, I'm sorry, I totally didn't consider the audience. This is a fight thread, and it will be full of no-neck mouth-breathers who dropped out of school in 3rd grade.

Let me translate it for you:
USA DUNNOT HAS NO 1 SOCIETY
USA BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CONFLICT
ALL MOVIES: 1 MAN SAVES WORLD WITH HIS GUN
ALL BUSINESS: CEO=GOD, EMPLOYEES NECESSARY EVIL
ALL CULTURE: COMPETE AND FIGHT EACH OTHER
ALL LAW: DON'T FIX SYSTEM, BEAT THE INDIVIDUAL
WAR GOOD
AGRESSION GOOD
HATE GOOD
SEX ICKY AND MUST BE REGULATED
VIOLENCE GOOD
WEAPONS GOOD
FIGHTING GOOD

THIS IS UR CUNT TREE
>>
>>743241862
Indeed.

The world needs followers just as much as it needs leaders.
>>
>>743241933
dåbz tjækked for unbridled truth
>>
>>743241817
>It's ingnorant and stupid to assume we can live in a non-violent world.

Or principled, if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is and actually commit to non-violence and make the sacrifice it takes to back it up.

But this is the wrong country for that. In fact, western civilization is the wrong civilization for that.
>>
>>743242208
.. then where is the right country for that?

the right civilization?

where?
>>
>>743241859

If we’re trying to go somewhere in life, it doesn’t start with punching the person that writes your paychecks in the face. Let’s not pretend that money is truly the only thing that matters. There’s a lot of it involved with this fight. What about the people winning millions by simply betting on the men? Are they not being dominant in their society simply because they didn’t throw the punches? I’d rather win such an amount without getting the shit beat of me if I could. Wouldn’t you?

Again, I’m only saying there are much better ways to display domince over people. I dont think I care enough to explain anything else

Another car
>>
>>743237842
t. virgin
>>
>>743241580
I'm not sure how to address your impressive stupidity. Not all boxing is a circus show, simply because modern rings were invented by circuses. That's like saying all football games are gladiatorial contests, because they take place in arenas.
This match is a circus event, because it isn't between two legitimate, contenteding boxers. It's an old man with chronically injured hands boxing against a UFC meme brawler. That's why this fight is a circus event.
>>
>>743237842
If they fought to the death, everyone in the world would watch.
>>
>>743242208
>commit to non-violence

You might be able to try that if you live in a place without niggers and beaners.
>>
>>743237842
Nigga for $100 million dollars I'd beat the shit out of my own daughter.

Money MFr. That's why tough MFrs beat the shit out of each other. For M O N E Y.

Yeah you might be happy and content, but you ain't got millions of dollars like a prize fighter.

Some people got brains, some people got brawn. Get in where you fit in and make some money so STFU and stop hatin.
>>
>>743242337
>not hellaflush stanced
into the trash it goes
>>
>>743241630

Fighting for sport is a timeless tradition, it establishes male dominance by victory.
>>
>>743242208
It's interesting that depending on your perspective, western civilization remains as the Greeks saw it, primitive, tribal, and barbaric, or as it sees itself dominant and righteous and deserving of the spoils of destruction it wages on the rest of the world, while it likes to think of itself as the modern extension of that greek ideal, while having destroyed Greece itself, in pointless war.

Oh well, it hardly matters at this point, now that China is bound & determined to recover its traditional position in the world after 5 centuries of isolationism.
>>
>>743237842
>im a bitch so i hate things normal people like
>>
>>743242309
Geographics dont matter.
The civilization cant be a civilization of unmodified homo sapiens, since fighting lies in their nature. They are apes after all. In order to fullfill your utopie you need to change the way humans act and think by editing their dna or something.
>>
>>743241933
Fuck off with this elitist, cringeworthy shit. Fight fans aren't all uneducated trailer trash. We simply don't want to read your pseudo-intellectual dribble that you copy pasted from some Marxist blog.
>>
>>743237842
Yea I want mcgregor to humiliate the blacks to show that we are superior
>>
>>743238228
>>743237842
Exactly. Because it's a fucking sport why else. Did you not know athletes get payed anon?
>>
>>743242641

Lol op here man I agree that money money money money money money makes the world go round. I understand doing crazy shit for crazy money.

I really did lol for the record

You get a car
>>
>>743237842

It's just fun to watch people beat the shit out of each other. How man solved issues for thousands of yrs until faggots showed up, which is why I'm happy that my state allows mutual combat, even got to use it once.
>>
>>743242208
>commit to non-violence
Yeah seems pretty smart... but what if somebody else doesnt? It needs exactly 1 violent person to not make this work.
Cause violence can only be beaten with violence despite what your elementary teacher tells you. You know what isis does when you try to reason with them? They laugh at you and hurt you if they dont like what you say. There is no non-violent way to deal wirh people like that.
>>
>>743242700

Let’s just start another board if we’re gonna start talking about racing. That thing didn’t run very long but it had a big block Chevy in it and it won a few races in Australia. You can find it on YouTube. Forgive me for not spitting out a engine model but I don’t know my American stuff in that department like I should.
>>
>>743242309
India. The Jains, less the Buddhists, less Hindus and certainly not the Muslim factions.

Non-violene is a hard pill to swallow. It usually involves accepting being slaughtered for a while before you can hope to build your case to sue for an end to the violence being used against you.

Takes a whole culture centered around long-term thinking and deferred gratification. We have the opposite of all of that.
>>
It's about camaraderie and getting together with the boys having a few brewskis and watching some guys beat the crap out of each other. But if you cant appreciate a good fight, you're probably just another pansy faggot posting on 4chan. Fuck you.
>sage
>>
>>743242641
I'd beat the shit out of your whoredaughter for free and rape her ass while she is collecting her teeth with broken fingers.
>>
>>743237842
OBVIOUSLY you are jealous you cannot make a MINIMUM OF 100MILL to "just a fight"
>>
>>743242544
>I'm not sure how to address your impressive stupidity.

Probably because you got BTFO and still don't know shit about what your retarded attempt at a comeback displays about your ignorance about the world you live in . You got your monkey nose rubbed in your lack of knowledge, and you still can't comprehend your own idiocy.

Fucking fool.
>>
>>743241428

>>743241428 #

there is an easy way out of it op. not for you, you are a betafag so it doesn't apply to you. but for the rest of the country the way out is easy. fuck. everyone fuck each other like rabbits. in couple generations everybody will look the same. nogs will lighten up and ghosts will get some much needed melatonin to protect from deadly sun. problem solved.
>>
>>743243052
idunno any of that shit, I just think stanced cars look funny.
>>
>>743237842
History isn't over.
The strong prevail over the weak because we live in a physical world.
Stay weak and delusional.
>>
>>743237842
glory that is all
>>
>>743242790
>>743243262

This seemed important
>>
>>743238432

do you need an adult?
>>
>>743240933
And yet you misspelled it too moron.

It's porpoise.
>>
>>743243020
>nonviolence as a hypothetical
>bc I have no knowledge of all the people who've spent centuries applying it
>or created entire philosophies and religions around it
>and used it across politics all over the world

>your elementary teacher tells you

Hey, you know, I was ready to read your shit and give you a sensible reply, but you want to talk like an asshole,go ahead and talk to yourself about shit you're this unfamiliar with.
>>
WHITE POWER !
>>
>>743243429
i liek napkinz
>>
This is more like a race fight black vs white.
>>
>>743243373

Hey I did an oc. Here’s the bigger one you guys can have that nope it says it’s too big sorry everyone
>>
>>743243478
no, it's porcupine.
>>
>>743243514
go to bed, /pol/.
>>
>>743243279
Until the modern technological age.
...when the weak decide to do the future of the species a favor, and engineer and disperse an airborne gene therapy that spreads worldwide and permanently alters the human brain and turns everyone a combination of intellectually curious and high on endorphins, and humans behave like our bonobos cousins instead of our chimp cousins.

In the age of genetic engineering, all bets are off. The human species is due for a major revision.
>>
>>743237842
>Claudius, why do.we have the Coloseum?
We have this sort of stuff because some aren't trying to bury their true nature under post feminist gay feel good shit.
We are savage by nature, and as a species, we shouldn't forget or try to bury it. That's why we fight.

So what if you don't like it OP. Don't be a faggot and think we really care what you think. Go on making your life happy and don't worry about what we do or try and take it away.
>>
Op here well guys this was really great you know, that we all did this.
90 something posts with like 50 posters is that high? I sure hope we’ve all read through the thread here. I’ll be reading good night everyone here’s another car if I can find one yep it’s a Super GT GT86 I think they are using the ‘mother’ chassis this year and that’s why I saved it.
>>
>>743243118
>India
>noviolent and cultured
Top keks, I needed a good chuckle tonight. India has absurdly high levels of murder, rape, theft, cyber crimes, etc.. There is definitely not a nonviolence set of ethics in the country. It's also a desperately poor nation that leads the world in street shitting.
>inb4 Gandhi
That was one racist weirdo who used showy pacifism to escape British colonization. He doesn't represent the actual ethos of Indians.
>>
>>743243261
God, at least disguise your bait. I responded to your claims with logic and supported arguments. You are the one who ignores people's arguments in favor of drawn out, boring insults.
>>
>>743237842
>so many people caring

Its like going on the web to view child porn and loli, logs of shit, traps and trannys, rekt and gore, sort of like why /b exists....
>>
>>743238080
>>743237842
it's sports you fucking retards. you do not need to understand it. you do not need to buy it or pay attention to it. much in the same way i do not or try to understand opera. if you dont like it. well its another ordinary saterday. if you enjoy sports this is the pinnacle of our generation. its pretty easy to understand you sportsball faggot.
>>
>>743238037
Fuck of buddy.
>>
>>743237842
We wanna see greatness incarnate. Like how you wanna see traps in 4chan threads.
>>
>>743237842
Bread and circuses
>>
>>743243510
Hhahahahaha you incredibel retard.
>pacifism worked throughout history
No it didnt. It never worked. Everyone who claimed to be a pacifist and was successfull just lied. And dont even get at me with ghandi. This birdshit-eating retard wouldnt have done shit if the british empire decided to hold india with violence. Genocides happen you idiot.
>>
I'm voting Mac Greg. He's white
>>
I think the hype is pretty pointless, but on the other hand, you seem like a spineless faggot
>>
>>743237842
its about money
>>
>>743244642
the hype is what sells ppvs and tickets. how is it pointless? I would think people would want see someone like mcgregor getting paid. and at the end of the day this literally is the biggest sporting event in history, regardless of the outcome
>>
>>743240935

1. Should a human act contrary to nature, or the way other organisms act.
2. If the primary purpose of a organism is to reproduce, and provide resources for the off spring to survive.

3. We are just monkeys, any moral signifgance you attribute to humanity or humans is just bullshit.

Yeah were all fucking selfish and only give a shitt about ourselves and are offspring. This isn't a ground breaking observation.

Give me one logical reason why I should give a shitt about others.
Nature doesn't reward selfless acts.
Try being homeless, when you get real hungry like I have been you revert to a primal state, and you would smash a mans head in for the loaf of bread in his hands.
>>
>>743238363
You realize on the street these fighting "skills" mean nothing. A glock will drop even the strongest fighter.
>>
File: retardbus.jpg (18KB, 334x306px) Image search: [Google]
retardbus.jpg
18KB, 334x306px
>>743244290

You got schooled, boy. You have no valid arguments, and are not even worthy of disrespect. You're just a dumb cunt.

Pro tip: football in an arena are modern gladiator games. different forms of organized fighting in a ring are modern circuses. Look it up, you retarded nigger fool.

It's like you have no knowledge of history, or ever read a fucking book in your life.
>>
>>743245000
>You realize on the street these fighting "skills" mean nothing. A glock will drop even the strongest fighter.

And exactly what does that have to do with an organized boxing event, you fucking 'tard?
>>
>>743237842
Fighting is nature. Yes there are pussies like yourself who will get beat senselessly then there are people who stand a chance who have been in fights who dont back down.
>>
>>743245234
>>You realize on the street these fighting "skills" mean nothing. A glock will drop even the strongest fighter.
>And exactly what does that have to do with an organized boxing event, you fucking 'tard?

He must be a nigger that wants PPV gunfights on TV
>>
>>743238432
>Is a pussy bitch
>Doesn't consider contact sports real
Ok bud why don't we backtrack to the 60's when boxing hit the main stream. Where in rare cases people died on TV. They were'nt pussies back then and they aren't pussies now. They are however safer. Heavyweight matches are cut short because the refs know that if they let them fight one will suffer massive brain trauma. Compared to when fighting hit the main stream fighters are lasting longer with less injuries because of safety regulations.
>>
Only punches (boxing rules), mma rules mcgregor would wreck mayweather in under 30 seconds. It literally would be no contest. Everything isnt for everybody, but alot of people think that everything is. At least you realize this and know yourself and your place, for that i respect you. Real men, manly men have nothing much left in the world, mma axe spray and football were the last great things that were ours unlike tampons victorias secret and vibrators...things specifically for men are no longer things for women are everywhere.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.