[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Cuckold Thread Tell stories of times you cheated on your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 25

File: tumblr_nk18kk1OOM1u4j7soo1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk18kk1OOM1u4j7soo1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x278px
Female Cuckold Thread

Tell stories of times you cheated on your wife/gf, or had relationships where your wife/gf knew you were having sex with other women and were ok with it and allowed it.
>>
>>743181422
I think it's called cuckquean or something to that extent
>>
Cuckette
>>
cuckalina
>>
>>743181422
I've been with my girlfriend since we were in grade school and a couple years ago she told me she wanted to watch me sleep with another woman. In particular, one of her closest friend. It was awkward at first but now we do it at least once a month, mostly with the same friend
>>
>>743182678
Who is she fucking on the side?
>>
>>743182806
His aunt.
>>
My wife has this fantasy. Watching me fuck a random whore. Preferably a prostitute. Very dominantly. Almost to the point that I abuse the whore. As a reference, my wife likes it a little rough as well. We haven't done it yet. Probably will. She wants to masturbate while she watches and films it.
>>
>>743182896
She is fucking his aunt? What kind of an answer is that?
>>
When I was 20, I had to go back living with my sister and couldn't think of a way to make money. Started talking to an old girlfriend, she drove on the bus from a different state to come be with me. We moved into a hotel. Pimped her out, not really, the men couldn't have sex with her, only could grope her, feel her ass and tits and stuff but still made a bunch of money until we could afford an apartment. From there became full time pimp finding a bunch of different girls. Would have sex with them and have them suck my dick all the time in front of my gf. Sometimes made her leave the room and she could hear us fucking in the bedroom. She wasn't allowed to have sex with other men though.
>>
>>743183287
That's MY answer. Fuck you, I do what I want. You're not the boss of me.
>>
>>743184133
Your answer doesn't make any sense. You are fucking a friend of you girlfriend. Who is your girlfriend fucking on the side. And you say, his aunt. What?
>>
>>743183648
What's the point of pimpin girls out, but not allowing them to bang other dudes?
That's like injecting all the weed you're supposed to sell, yourself.
>>
>>743184211
I only didn't allow my girlfriend. Because I didn't want her having sex with other men, and she didn't want to either. All the other girls did have sex.
>>
>>743182104
kek
>>
>>743184328
OIC
K den. Proceed
>>
>>743184198
>Your answer doesn't make any sense.
He gave you a straight answer with no room for misinterpretation. You might actually be retarded.
>>
>>743182013
Sounds like a nigger name
>>
>>743184198

>women can't fuck other women

Am I hearing this correctly??
>>
>>743183225
>A random whore
>Preferably a prostitute

Whores are prostitutes. "Whore" literally means "prostitute".

Maybe you meant "slut"?
>>
>>743184198
Are you retarded?
>>
>>743181422
I have no cuckold stories but I've a good amount of times.
Even though I've always had the potential to be very attractive, I didn't try whatsoever in high school with girls and I even went to an all boy school which made matters worse. Then around two years ago, I go to college and suddenly girls are all over me and find my girlfriend who I'm still dating now. She was my first kiss, loss my virginity to her, etc. We began dating soon and she's literally perfect. She honestly loves me so much even with all my faults which I have plenty off, she's literally my ride and die chick.

As time went by I felt I was missing out by being in a relationship. She was my only experience with a female. A couple months ago I went on tinder behind her back and found this girl who i hooked up with and fingered in a park. However I never fucked her because I because she got attached. I've since then kissed a couple girls but still haven't fucked anyone. How much of an asshole am I /b/? I really love my girlfriend and I do actively look to cheat but if a girl makes advances towards me I let it happen. Am I wrong for wanting to experience more in life? I want my current girlfriend long term but I don't want to miss out. Also she had a lot of fun in high school, fucked 2 guys who were her boyfriends and one in college before I met her.
>>
>>743184423
>>743184560
You do realize I asked who SHE (his girlfriend) was fucking on the side. He answered "his aunt". Who the fuck is "he"??
>>
My girlfriend can't get off unless I'm talking dirty in to her ear about fucking other girls

I haven't actually done it because I'm not sure the IRL scenario would be as fun as the fantasy, but she came hard only yesterday to me telling her about how I fucked the cute girl nextdoor while she was out
>>
>>743181422
My ex used to like to share. I wasn't really interested, got nervous as fuck, but she insisted I call an old fuck buddy over, helped me hide all evidence I had a gf. Buddy comes over, we fuck like crazy, I mention my gf wants a threesome... and she says yes.

Never went off quit like it was supposed to, got a double bj once, fucked the fuck-buddy while making out with my gf once, but for the most part it was just me and this girl fucking while my gf watched and diddled herself.

Good times, good times.
>>
>>743184660
>Who the fuck is "he"??

Ummm, the dude. It's the dude's aunt she's fucking. Do you even into reading comprehension?
>>
>>743184646
also sorry my english is not so good.
>>
>>743184646
When you get older, you'll regret the chicks you didn't fuck, not the ones you did.
>>
>>743184646
>How much of an asshole am I /b/?

If you're not straight up lying, very little. You're curious after only a single female. it's natural.

You're about a 2/10 asshole for that at best
>>
>>743184716
So you are saying that he is referring to himself in the 3rd person?

You need to get on that short bus and go back to school for special kids
>>
>>743184816
Are you actually so fucking retarded that you can't grasp that somebody else answered for him?
>>
File: tweek.jpg (187KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tweek.jpg
187KB, 720x405px
>>743182013
Should be called Queek
>>
File: 1326722129719.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1326722129719.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>743184816

I'm done trying to explain this shit
>>
>>743184669
Are you me?
>>
When I was 22 my gf (same age) asked me if I would have sex with her younger (by two years) sister. Her younger sister has autism and at the time was still a virgin. She said her sister kept asking about sex and she wanted her first time to be pleasant and with someone who wouldn't hurt her. She say in the room (fully clothed) while I had sex with her sister. It turned into a weird triangle. I dated that girl for three years and I had sex with her sister almost as much as I did with gf. Eventually break up cuz lives are going different directions. Gf's autistic sister was more upset about break up than gf was.
>>
>>743184816
It's time to stop posting and just accept that you're retarded. Lurk moar, etc.
>>
>>743184962

Holy shit dude, the exact same thing happened to me when I was 20. The gf and younger sister by 2 years with slight autism and everything. I'm not even trying to troll you here
>>
>>743184962
wtf. that is a weird situation to be in
>>
>>743184328
You're fucking lying cunt
>>
>>743184646
I don't have any problem with cheating, unless you're married or are living off of the person you're married to. What she won't know won't hurt her.
>>
>>743185208
*living off of the person you're cheating on

I mean.
>>
>>743184646
ditch her and fuck other chicks until you're around 28~33 yo
>>
>>743184816
Autismo spotted.
>>
>>743185182

>women can't be kinky and degenerate like men can
>>
>>743185182
Lying about what
>>
File: IS THAT A THING.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IS THAT A THING.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>743181422
>Female Cuckold
>>
>>743185348
yeah they can but they're soft af
>>
>>743185072
>Holy shit dude, the exact same thing happened to me when I was 18. The gf and younger sister by 2 years with slight autism and everything. I'm not even trying to troll you here
>>
>>743185100
Your telling me. It was even more bizarre because gf told her mom ahead of time and mom approved. So when I would go over to the house to have sex with her sister her mom always said something cutesy like have a good time, or be careful with her.
>>
>>743185408

Yes it is. it's much rarer than male cuckolding, but it's definitely a thing
>>
File: B4Iow.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
B4Iow.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>743185441
>>743185072
>>743184962
>>
>>743185483

Well the mom didn't know in my situation but w/e
>>
>>743185208
>>743185277
The crazy part is that it took me two years before I ever cheated. At first, the thought of cheating on her made me sick, now I'm a little indifferent because as some other anon said, it's only natural i'll be curious.

> living off of the person you're married to
However this is the part that literally makes me feel like shit. I am not living off her by any means but she takes care of me a lot emotionally and is always there for me. I'm very financially unstable but she will always help me out and buy me food and take me out to eat. It's nothing humongous but it's the little things she does that makes me sometime look in the mirror and feel like an asshole. I do treat her extremely well and she knows it though, it's not like I don't love her same. It's so complicated, I wish I didn't mess up so hard in high school.
>>
File: Disgust and horror.jpg (131KB, 448x340px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust and horror.jpg
131KB, 448x340px
>>743185529
>>
My ex would actually regularly encourage me to fuck other women. The only rule was she had to know about it. Often I'd get my cock sucked by another girl we both knew and I'd record it on my phone and send it to her.

Sometimes she'd pick up women for me when we were out too.

Probably the coolest would be when she'd arrange little "surprises" for me. She'd find girls on fetlife and arrange to have them someplace she knew I'd be. I'd be randomly walking to my vehicle or something, and there'd be some smoking hot girl waiting for me. We would get in, fuck or get my cock sucked, and then she'd send the details to my gf.

She'd even find girls in other cities when I'd be traveling. They'd just show up at my hotel room.

All in all it was a great 5 years, but the ridiculous level of fucked up mental illness that the girl had was just too much.
>>
>>743185893
>the ridiculous level of fucked up mental illness that the girl had was just too much

send her my way anon, I'll try my hand at handling it. It's for the greater good
>>
>>743185804
>It's so complicated.

you fucked up mate
>>
>>743183287
>>743184133
>>743184198
>>743184423
>>743184467
>>743184560
>>743184660
>>743184716
>>743184816
>>743184890
>>743184935
>>743185006
>>743185329

Posting a nonsensical two-word post, trying to turn some cucks weird fantasy into some weird, multi-way incest, then forgetting about it and returning to this mess. Well, I didn't even know this was on my bucket list.
>>
File: 1296461559668.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1296461559668.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>743186294
>>
>>743185441
>>743185483
>>743185072
>>743184962
i want to hear more about this....
how did the autistic sister look? like were they disgusting acne ridden ham planets or what?
>>
>>743186445
Fanks ma'e.
>>
>>743186577

I don't know about the first anon, but the younger sister of my gf was actually hotter in a way. I mean she still had autism but she had a petite boddy and short cropped red hair. she looked a lot like Alyson Hannigan but with a learning disability rofl
>>
>>743181422
sauce
>>
>>743182013
>>743182104
>>743182278
40 years ago, such women were called "wives."
>>
>>743186774
and the gf/sister got off on watching?
>>
File: photo.jpg (1MB, 2448x2650px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
1MB, 2448x2650px
Met girl online who had bf while with I was with my ex. She sucked my dick many nights after work behind her bfs back. Blew me in dressing room one day while he was at work, pic related. She sucked it good.
>>
>>743186577
No she was normal looking. She has autism not Down syndrome. She was petite. Had b cups and just a little bit of butt. She made a monotone humming sound when we had sex but I found it cute. Her pussy was 10/10 felt like hot metal gripping my dick, in a good way. No trimming unfortunately she had a hairy pussy but being inside it was worth the bush lol. Best part was she was naive and easily influenced so I could do almost anything I wanted.
>>
>>743186876

The gf only watched twice, the other times she let us go in her room alone. She masturbated the first 2 times she watched so I imagine she was listening from the other room. Ended up getting out of that relationship because the gf was bat shit crazy and was fucking my life up in other ways. Still miss that sweet setup though
>>
>>743186876
She wasn't getting off On it atleast I don't think so. She was curious and wanted to be there to answer questions for her sister. She only sat in the first time.
>>
File: 8329429.gif (992KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
8329429.gif
992KB, 171x171px
1/3
>Okay, so be me a few years ago, can't complain about life.
>perfect girl, a small home we can call our own, make enough that we don't have to worry much about money.
>every so often she likes to surprise me with random kinky shit right, costumes, toys, bondage, etc.
>notgonnalieshitwascash.gif
>Take her out for a nice dinner one night, just having a few drinks some good food.
>half way through she is already starting up her dirty talk, about a surprise she had waiting for us at home.
>every now and then running her heels over the erect penis beneath the table.
>Diamonds.jpg
>okay so dinner done, we're both about 5 drinks in and feeling good, she decides she can't wait to get home and gets the dessert to go.
>order a cab while she hits the washroom, get our coats and leave.
>riding in the backseat of some cabbies minivan, her licking and nibbling at my ear, grabbing at the penis pressed against the pants, sloppy drunk chicks are the best aren't they?
>Guy driving is trying to make small talk butt fuck him right? she's already on her knees on that dirty ass floor, pants unzipped and my dick in her hand.
>enjoying the feels, head back, the default bj position, just let her go to town working it and talking dirty, every so often catch the driver looking back in the rear view and just shoot him a grin.
>taxicabconfessions.webm
>Only about 10 minutes into the ride, dick out for harambe and most likely gonna die in wreck, when suddenly feel a chill run over my deek.
>now picture this, us in the far back seat, her stuffed down on her knees on the floor, covering my dick with our tiramisu and then licking it clean.
>Tiramisu, makeup, and cock smearing all across her face, and thanks to the nice buzz we have going her dirty talking has gone up a few decibels.
>hhnnnggg.png
>enjoying the backseat bj and doing my best not to let loose the flood gates before we get home
cont?
>>
>>743187028
>>743187148
>>743187167
fucking diamonds
>>
My ex was sleeping with another guy when we started dating. Told me 2 years after crying. I told her I'd forgive her if I fucked someone. Wound up fucking her married best friend as she watched. She told me after she came as she watched. Wound up being a regular thing until her husband found out. Dude was a dick anyway.
>>
>>743181422
When I was 17 I was dating this girl, who I've come to realize was very touched in the head. She was my first fuck. One night at her friends we learn that the friend is a virgin and wants to fuck before dating a guy she likes so she's used to it. Girlfriend says "you can use anon"

>wut

We all have a laugh and then she goes "no srsly. You can. He feels good and we know he's safe".

Fast forward 1 month and I'm banging her best friend with her in the next room. It was supposed to be a 1 time deal but it ended up happening frequently. We even fucked while she was in the other bed in a hotel room, watching us.
>>
>>743187369
yes, fucking cont. Don't even ask, just finish the story
>>
File: 8329430.png (405KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
8329430.png
405KB, 500x638px
>>743187719
okay anon
2/3
>Fuck i loved her, so anyways we about 10 minutes from the house, cab filled with a silent driver, sloppy sucking, and some overly lewd talk, good times.
>"look me in the eyes while you fuck my face in this dirty cab"
>"open up that slutty mouth and eat your dessert you kinky bitch"
>often our dirty talk even goes as far as to taunt the driver and the other fun things you say to rub your sex life in others faces.
>ready to bust when she just pulls me out of her mouth with that wet pop and just grabs my balls and grips the base tight as fuck.
>Enjoy it but god damn she has a death grip on me and no way she is gonna let me blast her in the face yet.
>vehicle finally comes to a stop, made it back alive somehow, driver tells us it would only be 12 bucks for the ride, look at fare total was somewhere around 30.
>exiting the van her keeping a tight grip on the dick leading me out like it's a fucking leash, toss the driver 15 on the way out, 3 bucks for the mess of tiramisu and spit left on the seat.
>reach the door fumbling for the keys while she's teasing me and playing with the my balls on our doorstep, trying to be discrete but you know how it goes when your drunk, it's still obvious to everyone.
>"your gonna love your surprise baby, can't wait for you to see it"
>benis won't be able to take much more of this, get the door opened, pulled into the house before she pushes me back onto the couch.
>orders me to stay put while she get's changed and ready, even nice enough to grab me a beer before heading to the room.
>drinking my beer, taking a breather and trying to figure out what sort of surprise she had in mind, since it could be fucking anything.
>yiffy suits, dragon dildos, a horse suspended by an intricate system of ropes and pulleys accompanied by a marching band, who the fuck knows.
>Waiting about 20 mins now and starting to get that anxious feeling as well as reaching the end of my second beer.
>>
>>743187654
Nice. Ever had a threesome?
>>
File: clever.jpg (35KB, 912x504px) Image search: [Google]
clever.jpg
35KB, 912x504px
>>743187982
3/3
>all of a sudden start hear moaning coming from our bedroom down the hall and hear her call out "I'm ready"
>love her but i swear to god if theres a dude in there fucking her i'm killing them both.
>keep my cool as i set my beer down, stand up and make my way towards that door and whatever hides behind it.
>There is probably no greater moment of happiness and relief in my life than when i opened that door and saw what she had in store.
>her standing there in a slutty latex outfit and heels, looking up at me while she was bent over some bitch she had tied down to the bed in a matching outfit.
>everythinginmylifewasleadingtothismoment.heaven
>Didn't know who the chick was but later found out it was an old highschool friend of her's
>i guess she was talking to her for a few weeks before to plan the whole surprise, anyways
>not even 5 seconds into my pants hitting the floor before i was climbing onto that bed and pressing her face into her friends ass
>ok so to set the scene, two bitches in matching skimpy outfits, one tied to the bed, the other spreading her out and tongue forced into her asshole getting it ready for the penis that would be penetrating it soon
>so before i can even spit in her face she pulls her tongue from that fartbox grabs my dick with that kungfu grip and looks me straight in the eyes as she says
>"are you ready to fuck this cum slut baby?"
>ultimately the answer was yes (of course), simply give her a nod more focused on my dick pulsing in her hand than speaking, she finally let's go.
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every line." and i instantly came buckets
>>
>>743186929
>>
>>743188101
I not even mad, great history
>>
>>743188101
10/10 would read again
well done
>>
>>743187369
>>743187982
>>743188101
Fuck!
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every line." and i instantly came buckets
>>
File: Aint Even Mad.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Aint Even Mad.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>743188101
>>
>>743184895
THIS RIGHT HERE

QUEEKS ARE THE NEW FETISH
>>
File: retardedpepe_sad.png (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retardedpepe_sad.png
52KB, 657x527px
>>743188101
>>
Just stumbled across this thread. Interesting reading. Have something to add. Was hot and even though obviously wrong and weird I thought it was a dream come true.

Ended up getting real messy, lots of feelings of jealousy and marriage ruined. Obviously weren't strong enough within ourselves to deal with all possibilities.

Gimme a few minutes to greentext that shit. Am on phone so be patient.
>>
File: 1473251474198.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1473251474198.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>743187369
>>743187982
>>743188101
>>
>>743181422
> be 20
> be first year university
> gf of 2 years, same age, also in first year, different course
> have 8/10 girl in my classes
> dont talk but after a couple weeks send her a cheeky facebook message and request, see she has a bf
> she accepts and from then on we are friends and go to classes together
> dont tell gf because she's fat, nerdy, on depression meds and generally edging on crazy and am worried it would push her over the edge
> months go by and me and 8/10 are pretty close, have inside jokes and always have a fun time around each other
> gf gets worse, extra clingy, always wants sex but I cant stay hard for her because fat and sweaty mess
> 8/10 is having issues with her bf too, we confide in each other and get closer
> hugs start becoming kisses, after-class work becomes drinking together
> eventually, the night comes when I go back to hers for the first time and we fuck
> the best fuck I've ever had
> she's passionate, energetic and maintains her good looks naked/natural
> I dread when the gf comes over on the weekends now
> no guilt, I just dont want to be near
> would end it but am genuinely concerned she might an hero over it
> 8/10 starts repairing her relationship over christmas (or so I believe)
> valentine's comes around and she goes back home without her boyfriend
> find out she became a total Tinder slut and spent valentine's day fucking a guy from there
> couple weeks later she splits from her bf
> couple weeks after that I finally get the balls to end it with fatso
> amazingly, she did not an hero
> maintain some outside chance that me and 8/10 can get things back on track
> she tells me she loves me, I say I'll go up to see her
> no reply for a week
> then says she's pregnant with some hairy fat man's kid and in a relationship
> don't speak to her again

I cucked, and became the cuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE

In this video she explains how her boyfriend would cheat on her right in front of her. And would fly girls out to him to have sex with them. Him and his girlfriend slept in the same bed. Sometimes he would make his girlfriend leave the room just so he could have sex with the girls he brought over. And he would make his girlfriend shake hands with the girls he brought over to cheat on her with. One time she decided since he was doing that to her, she would have sex with another guy, and as soon as she did that, her boyfriend kicked her out.
>>
>>743187369
>Tiramisu
dropped
>>
>>743189075
Should've seen if the fat girl was ok with you fucking other girls.
>>
File: 1501010083464.jpg (44KB, 396x435px) Image search: [Google]
1501010083464.jpg
44KB, 396x435px
>>743187369
>>743187982
>>743188101
>>
>>743188101
Bravo, bravo way to sneak that in. So much like the game.
>>
My bf sells ecstasy and I'm his cuck gf. I just talk to my girl friends about how amazing the drug is and how my bf always facilitates a good time. Then when we get her rolling, she's practically begging for my bf to fuck her. My job is to deepthroat him until he's hard enough to pound the shit out of her, then I clean them off and if my bf has enough energy then he fucks me too, but he mainly focuses on the new pussy we bring in.
>>
>>743190473
Ever licked his balls while he came inside another girl?
>>
>>743190550
No but that's an awesome idea
>>
I had a bath with my ex and her mate who was laying on me. I was fingering her in full view of my ex. Then got a blowjob sandwich. Didn't even realise the plug had been knocked out and the water drained.
>>
>>743190671
Do you like him fucking other girls. And by clean them off, you mean you lick her semen filled pussy and his dick afterwards?
>>
>>743188996
Can't wait to read this
>>
>>743190821
I like seeing him fuck other people and sucking his dick. He's never come inside but I like to prepare his cock and clean it after
>>
>>743185893
Id give my left right now
>>
>>743191210
Are you allowed to fuck other guys. Did you ask him to start fucking other girls or did he just want to and you were ok with it.
>>
>>743184506
Whatever you nitpicky cunt, you understood what he meant so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>743184646
If you love each other, then you should keep her at all cost. She only fucked 3 dudes before you, trust me, it's nothing. I understand the feeling of "missing out", but you're not really missing out on anything. A loving gf is worth far more than getting to fuck 5 random sluts. If it really bothers you, try to talk to your girl, but if she dissaproves, then comply, unless you're happy with being single.
>>
>>743188996
>>743190939
Sorry to keep you waiting. Im having a weird mix of horniness and feels

> newly married
> truly in love, things going well
> wife has one friend, call her Kay they've been close AF since hs
> friend moves back after being stationed overseas
> wife and her getting along great
> this chick is maybe a 6 at best, but rocking tits and ass, won't pretend I didnt notice that
> wife is kinky in bed, but only ever us 2
> one night says she wants to try something that might freak me out a bit
> nice, I'm listening
> something that involves Kay
> huh???? did not expect that
> long story short, they've been talking, Kay was drunk confessed to liking me, came out blatantly said she wanted to see what I was like
> 3 months and lots of girl talks later wife finally tells me. Says she's OK as long as certain rules
> sounds good but I'm nervous cautious, like I know its probably the wrong this
> everyone is down, rules and plan is set
> K and I can do almost everything, wife to watch but she can shut it down at any time
> we are all nervous, go to Kay's apartment
> pizza and a couple bourbons
> not gonna lie its a bit uncomfortable
> lots of cringey forced smalltalk
> finally Kay comes over facing me sits on my lap
> start kissing
> close my eyes and just go with it
> she smells real nice
> hands go exploring, body is tight
> tits are awesome
> her shirt goes off bra undone and I'm sucking on em
> can't look at wife
> am starting to relax and am fine with this, feels much more comfortable
> in fact worried wife will shut it down
> Kay's hands go towards my crotch
> is fumbling for my zipper
> takes some work because shes still sitting on me but I move my jeans down
> im hard but still encased in my underwear
> she's wearing a skirt and is pushing her pussy along my dick
> loving this
> look down, her riding me has exposed my cock a little, the head is sticking out
> her hand reaches down, she pulls it out
> its like we've crossed the line

Tbc
>>
>>743191869
Go on
>>
>>743186294
Faggot
>>
>>743191869
> she gets on the floor and takes me in her mouth
> lips wrapped around me she goes to work
> its like she's cock starved, doing a great job but with such power feels like she could rip it from my body
> my eyes are either on her or closed
> can see wife sitting over there but can't look her in the eye
> Kay is moving around she's taking underwear off
> sits back on my lap
> under her skirt she holds my cock
> sits up high, I feel wetness around my head
> we stare into each others eyes and she's slowly impales herself on me
> slides down my shaft
> we both let out a gasp
> never felt hotter in my entire life
> I'm all in, she just humps my dick
> I don't have to do a thing, just sit and enjoy the ride
> kiss each other as we go
> finally look over to my wife
> eyes meet
> she seems really fascinated/curious, not giving any bad vibes
> we keep looking at each other as her friend fucks me
> its weird Kay is so wet, like a fucking sponge down there and she's got a smell of her own. Not gross, just distinctive
> something triggers in my wife, she suddenly pipes up
> 'guys guys, stop stop'
> Kay stops moving, sinks herself fully onto me
> 'no get up, get off him'
> shit!!!!!
> she's like, sorry that was getting too much, I'm.not ready for this
> we were both like its all fine, we are cool, doesn't change anything
> pants pulled back up, things go back to normal
> nah not normal at all, its not possible, two of us have just fucked in front of the other. That's not normal.
> Kay says maybe we should call it a night, sleep on it
> great idea
> i go into her kitchen actually do the dishes while girls have heart to heart on terrace
> I'm trying to listen but can't make anything out
> sometimes sounds angry but could be my imagination
> wife comes in arms around me says 'everything is sweet but time to go'
> looks like she's been crying
> goes to bathroom
> Kay shoots straight in
> grabs my hand
> drags me out to terrace
> I see what's gonna happen here

Cont...
>>
>>743192147
I love you, too. :^)
>>
File: 1254943411615.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1254943411615.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>743192195
go on
>>
>>743192195
> Kay lays on outdoor sofa
> hitches up legs, its dark but I have enough light to see her slit
> she gets fingers down there and opens her lips up
> no way in hell I can refuse, besides we were fucking not 20 minutes ago
> we are just outside bathroom, can hear my wife in there
> I get my cock out, beat it furiously, semi hard lie on Kay, and stuff it in
> it cooperates and boners up quick
> hear my wife pissing, cool we've got valuable seconds
> I pound this woman
> fucking go nuts on her
> she was still wet, no problems sliding in and out
> I'm trying to cum so quickly its like I'm tearing her in two
> hear pissing inside stop and toilet paper being ripped
> still pounding, both trying to stay quiet, fuck knows how
> balls about to explode
> toilet flushes, faucet is on
> I cum
> shoot inside Kay's pussy
> give her a couple more hard thrusts
> then straight up out of her, push my wet sticky cock back into my pants, pull jeans back up
> don't even look at her race back to the kitchen just as I hear bathroom door open
> hide boner against sink as I get back to the dishes
> wife says 'hey hun, where's Kay?'
> huh? Dunno?
> 'Hiiiii! I'm out here still!!!!'
> wife says she's gonna go say bye, says its fine if I do that to but just from the doorway
> mfw my wife sits down and hugs her best friend
> 'thanks for understanding, you're a true friend Kay'
> not knowing my cum is leaking out of her cunt
> I wave and smile at Kay act casual as fuck
> wife and I go home, she cries herself to sleep

More happened but it was behind my wife's back. I'm sorry I'm a bad person.

Tldr; sometimes its not a good t>>743192147
hing to do
>>
>>743191210
you are a keeper
>>
>>743192987
Hot. Tell us about the next time you saw Kay!
>>
>>743192987
Did you ever try talking her into fucking another woman again. Or did you just relegate yourself to cheating. Great story though.
>>
>>743192987
tell us about the behind the back stuff
>>
>>743193138
Yeah sorry for taking so long. I'm kinda fapping as I recall it. And yeah it was fucking hot. I knew it was cheating, but also not. You know my wife had watch us fucked and was down with it, and to find myself balls deep in this woman and having to keep it secret. Man, I hate to admit this, but I think a man hasn't lived unless he's done this.

Will greentext next time. Again am on phone. Could take 20 mins or so.

>>743193290
Nah wasn't gonna fly with her. Didn't realize at first, but wifey started to shut down after that. She said to me later she always regretted it and never felt on board with the idea. Just her friend coerced her, like she always had a way of making her do shit she didn't want to. So no, no chance of any 3 somes or more shit. At least in the open.

Kay did come over a few times. He always got of on trying to fuck whenever my wife left the room. Again, I'm a bad person. Hang tight for next greentext.
>>
>>743188101
Slow clap. Bravo sir, bravo.
>>
>>743184716
>It's the dude's aunt she's fucking
WHAT DUDE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT??? The guy is fucking his own aunt? Because he's the only guy mentioned.
>>
File: 1370816682293.gif (2MB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370816682293.gif
2MB, 258x200px
>>743188101
10/10
its been a long time since I've walked the dinosaur
>>
>>743185529
>much rarer
No it's not. Just porn is.
Statistically, men are many times more likely to cheat.
>>
>>743193889
Have you cheated with any women besides Kay?
>>
>>743193889
quick fucks while she's in the bathroom sound hot as shit
>>
>>743193889
Will wait with cock in hand good Sir.
>>
File: jessejane-kissasins.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
jessejane-kissasins.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
look up pic related
they do a cuck queen threesome
fucking amazing

thank me later
>>
>>743182013
Cacciatore
>>
>>743186800
Underrated post.
>>
BTW in case anyone's interested. Kay looks similar to Ashley Simpson before the nose job. Great body, face not bad but not the best.
> couple weeks go by
> girls meet up but its decided nothing that involves me for a while
> I pretend to be cool but my cock is dying
> sink into my wifes cunt on the regular
> but can't get Kay out of my mind
> its summer have a cook out planned
> a couple of people, Kay's invited, idea being to hook her up with a guy from my work
> wife is cool, she's 'over' what happened and ready to pick up as friends again
> cool vibe 8 people all up
> I'm on barbeque duties
> Kay arrives, actually not awkward
> girls inside, us guys outside
> friend says he thinks she's a butterface, might bang her if he drinks enough
> I lol think he doesn't know what he's missing, but tell him probably for the best
> couple hours in everyone's happy, me and Kay staying mostly far away from each other
> keep locking eyes and I'm getting a vibe
> we do a long stare and I know she's brewing
> little while later my phone buzzes
> its a number I don't know
> 'I want to taste yr cock'
> look straight at her. Her eyes and face might as well be saying fuck me now
> OK, I'm in no doubt, she wants more. And shit you know what, its wrong, but so do I.
> but how? All these people here, not possible tonight.
> wife getting plastered. And silly giggly.
> half an hour later she's getting messy
> think its the pressure of Kay there
> wife runs to bathroom to ralph
> everyone hears it
> OK, I think that's a night everyone
> within 5 everyone's packing up, I've put wife in the shower
> Kay lingers
> pretends to be leaving, she and I both know what's going to happen
> I'm getting a semi just thinking about it
> check on wife, she's cool, needs longer in the hot water to help sober up
> OK gun I'm out here cleaning, nearly everyone's gone
> go out, wave off last couple, Kay pretends to be getting her shit together
> close the front door she's in the kitchen
>>
>>743188094
No, surprisingly. She didn't want to be with her friend like that. She just got to watch me fuck a few times. I'd even straight up tell her "if you don't feel like coming over for a fuck, I'll text G_______ and you can just come over later to hang out."

Me and the friend kept going at it for a while after the relationship ended, but we had nothing in common other than we like fucking so it stopped
>>
In an open relationship with wife. Before we were open I did cheat a couple of times.

Too many stories to type up but pick a number between 6 and 30 and I'll talk about that chick.
>>
I had sex with my exs friend while she was passed out in the bed right next to me.
>>
>>743195343
> barge into kitchen and grab her
> we start sucking face
> lots of 'fuck I need this' 'I've missed you' 'I feel so bad but I want your pussy'
> she tells me sitting out on the porch the entire time she was imagining me fucking her
> I get my hands under her skirts, pull her underwear to one side and start feeling her pussy
> she's got her hands holding her up against the bench, head back, biting her lip as i stand infront of her finger banging her
> she pulls her underwear down and hitches a leg up, rests a foot on the bench
> her cunt is on show
> never seen it in the light before
> its kinda meaty, fleshy, there's bits to hang onto if you know what I mean
> plus she's pretty damn flexible
> I get on my knees and put my face into her
> there's that smell
> just lick all up in that, nibble and suck on the outie but that are hanging. And I mean hanging
> she pushes my head into her further
> I keep on at it, got a rhythm going mainly licking all the way up and trying to stuff my tongue up her hole
> her leg falls down
> good opportunity to check the wife
> splash water on my face, just in case her smell carries
>>
>>743181422
Cheating isn't remotely the same as being a cuck.
Fucking reprobate.

But while I'm here:
>meet QT at uni who loves playing tennis
>date, things go great, live together
>graduate
>I get a well paying job because I worked while I studied
>get married
>a couple of years pass
>I'm making decent money because I worked my way up
>wife gets fat
>doesn't want to go gym together any more, doesn't want to eat properly
>she doesn't even have a hard job (30 hours a week office work because she got a degree in sports journalism)
>I meet QT through work
>have to go away with QT for meetings around the country and in other countries
>I'd never cheat on my wife
>spend so much time with QT, work together, gym together, eat together at work, get along like a house on fire
>QT tells me one night she is interested in me
>I'd still never cheat, do nothing
>wife tells me she is jealous of QT and wants me to resign
>but that means not paying our mortgage
>wife meets QT
>QT apologises for her feelings for me
>wife cries
>at work do I find wife crying in QT's arms
>QT gets wife to room
>can't remember much, but I wake up on the bed cuddling QT with wife next to me
>she has tears in her eyes
>but I didn't do anything, just spooning
>wife later asks me to not get attached to QT
>wife tells me she had an affair and leaves
>I date QT and fuck her
>wife tells me she lied and wants me to be happy
>wtf
>reluctantly get back together
>wife asks to have a threesome at next xmas do
>QT is game
>just me fucking QT in front of wife who is giggling and having a great time
>do this for a few months
>wife packs her bags and leaves
>now engaged to QT
>>
>>743195941
>>
>>743181422
My gf wants me to do that to her.. am I being set up?
>>
>>743196192
That Sir is a dream to behold or a trap or a test. You choose, but choose wisely.
>>
>>743184646
Not sure if you're still here but i'm in the exact same position. Best of luck mate, wherever your dick takes you
>>
>>743196379
She wants to fuck her after, I believe she wants the cunt more than the dick
>>
>>743196555
Chekd For truths
>>
>>743196192
Probably both.

>>743196108
She def cheated cause she thought you did. Pics of either
>>
Like everyday of my life. We have an open relationship. We even have separate bedrooms for our side fun.
>>
>>743196106
Are you still with your wife? Do you still cheat on her?
>>
>>743196725
I'm going to get countercucked by a woman... fml
>>
>>743196156
8 and 9 go together actually.
I've posted about this experience before on here a while ago.

This was before we were "open" so it was cheating.

I went to California on a business trip and while I was there I was checking out the Craigslist casual encounters section. Most of them are obviously fake. I saw one that said she was part of a lesbian couple and curious about sex with a guy, she has never done it before, etc. It sounded too good to be true but it turned out to be real. I figured there was a good chance I was going to get robbed or murdered lol.

The original plan was that I was going to fuck one girl while the other watched, but we all ended up fucking. One of them was pretty cute, half black and half Asian, tall and athletic. The other one was not that attractive and pretty fat tbh, but random threesome with lesbians on a business trip was a fun experience.

They wouldn't suck dick but the pussy was A+
>>
>>743196782
It's gay to let your girlfriend fuck other men.
>>
>>743196106
> wife's a mess sitting on shower floor
> I pick her up, dry her off and carry her to bed
> she apologises for ruining the night and says I'm a good husband
> asks me to snuggle her
> she's getting dozey, I wanna mess around, start feeling her pussy
> she pushes my hand away
> tell her I want to go down on her for a minute
> half asleep her legs open
> I get a kick out of eating her puffy tiny little snatch knowing I'm going to chomping down on Kay's shortly
> wife may as well be dead
> making cute lawn mower snores
> I get up, leaving her legs wide apart run out to the kitchen
> no sign of Kay
> run through some rooms whispering her name
> find her in the lounge room sitting on the sofa
> I walk up to her undoing my belt as I go
> stand in front of her face and she helps get my cock out
> gets straight into sucking me
> hands on either side of her head I push my ass back and forth and feed her my dick
> she's just as into it as she was the first time
> don't know quite how it happens but we end up on the floor
> 69'ing
> she's giving me a slow easy pace bj while I've got my mouth and tongue buried in all the skin
> couple times in have to stop because I'm not ready to blow
> doing this is hot anyway but knowing that my wife is asleep 3 rooms away makes it way hotter
>>
File: xzx.jpg (107KB, 1179x616px) Image search: [Google]
xzx.jpg
107KB, 1179x616px
>>743196790
>How real is this monthly giveaway?

wavetime.axfor.com
>>
>>743196858
You should just alpha up and have another ho waiting if it crashes and burns
>>
>>743183648
Found the nigger.
>>
>Few years back
>Be 20
>Dating 15yo (I know but the pussy was tight)
>Ex gf call me
>Wants the D
>Fuck her for a couple weeks
>About 5-6 times total
>Would fuck her then go fuck gf
>Banging 2 chicks within an hours in amazing
>Last time I fucked ex she was on the rag
>Begged me to fuck her ass
>ImOkayWithThis.jpg
>Go balls deep in that brown eye
>Cum deep and so hard I'm seeing stars
>FF an hour or so with gf
>Wants to have sexy time
>Eh idk not really in the mood
>She ignores me and rips pants off
>Puts my dick in her mouth
>Ew anon you taste like shit
>Shutup bich and lose the panties
>Fuck my gf with my dick covered in another women's ass juice

It was heavenly
>>
>>743196886
It isn't. But 99% of the times she brings someone home with her it's a chick she picked up at the lesbo bar
>>
>>743197230
I've someone I talk to, who likes me I think, but I won't rush into it if some weird shit happens in the coming months.
>>
>>743196873
Is the relationship only open to yourself or also your wife for other men.
>>
>>743197430
Nice. Every guy should experience having a girl suck another girls pussy/ass off his dick.
>>
>>743197543
But that 1% of her bringing another man into your home to fuck him in the other room.
>>
>>743196917
> while sucking on me Kay says my wife and I are so lucky to have each other because we are both 'so hot'
> says she's always had a thing for her going back to hs days
> shit I never knew that, never been mentioned to me
> kay says 'its because she doesn't know. I was hoping that night was gonna end up in a 3some.'
> I get up, lay her on the floor in front of me and slowly slide into her
> screw so slow its almost painful
> ask her if she likes my wife's body
> uh huh
> would she like to watch me fuck my wife?
> uh huh
> have you ever seen my wife's pussy
> no
> you wanna see it?
> uh huh
> you wanna taste it?
> uh huh

> lead Kay down the hall. Get her to wait outside
> kek wife is still laying there exactly as I left her. Snoring away
> change lights so Kay's standing in the dark
> move my wife's sleeping body around so Kay is looking right at her exposed pussy
> I get to the side pull her lips apart and start licking
> give her a show
> no reaction from my wife but can hear Kay moaning or some shit
> I motion for her to come in
> she ducks right down and scooches to the end of the bed, face on to the action
> I'm licking my wife's clit while my hand holds her pussy open
> Kay reaches forward and starts stroking
> lighting exploring all around there
> I put my head up, give her the all clear
> she leans forward and starts eating my wife
> sorry guys, there is nothing sexier than watching a woman each another ones pussy. Especially when its happening right under your nose
> I'm happy to watch this. I don't care if anything else happens, its worth it for this alone
> occasionally I get down there and join her, but mostly let her go wild
> and she gets a bit too wild, my wife snorts and says 'hey be careful you're hurting'
> Kaye drops down so fucking fast
> I lean up kiss my wife, she kisses back 'be careful you were too rough'
> I'm like sorry did I wake you?
> 'no I was kinda awake. I was enjoying what you were doing.'
> faaaaark!!! That was close
>>
>>743184660
You are officially retarded. You said it one sentence then completely forgot it by sentence two... Stop posting and leave 4Chan today
>>
>>743197845
She has a dude she sees on the side too.
>>
>>743198286
> I'm pretty worked up, there's been too much heavy sexual shit going on
> and too dangerous
> my wife has no idea there's another woman in the room with us
> t b h she's still half asleep/passed out anyway
> I position myself on her, she's willing
> opens her legs up and I slip myself in
> have to go slow to get her juices flowing
> I look back over my shoulder
> yep Kay's there and my feet
> I give something to look at
> probably not the sexiest view my hairy ass bouncing up and down
> but knowing I've got an audience is pretty sweet
> stay slow with the fucking, my wife's too out of it
> in fact she kinda passed out again
> I carefully slide out of her, and sit myself on the end of the bed
> right in front of Kay
> in the blink of an eye her lips are wrapped around my dick
> lean back on my elbows and watch the show
> tell her to look at me I want eye contact the entire time
> she does a few little tricks but mostly mouth latch onto my head, bobbing up and down on me
> picks up speed
> incredible watching this chick blow me next to my wife
> feel tenderness in the balls
> gonna cum shortly
> my knees go up and I wrap my legs around her back like a faggot
> she stays on track, slurping away
> no hiding I'm gonna blow, I expect her to sit up and fap me to finish
> but no she's still sucking
> the feeling is too intense, maybe because I'm cheating, or so tired, or coz this is real seedy. dunno what it is but fuck this is hot
> let out a quiet aaargh and my balls release
> start cumming
> shoot into her mouth
> she stays on me
> I'm still firing, she's looking right at me and taking it
> my back arches and legs twitch as I finish blowing
> I collapse in a heap, exhausted
> she lets it pour out of her mouth and i watch it running down my cock
> both run up out of the room

> wife stays asleep, Kay and I fuck all over the house, in the spare room, lounge and back porch. Send her home about 3am. I jump into bed smelling her all over my hands
>>
>>743188101
Its been too long since I walked the dinosaur. Bravo.
>>
>>743199300
We fucked a few more times but never as hot as that. Only on our own. Nothing beats cheating when you are in the same room, on the same bed even as your partner.

Kay told me that was the first time she had tasted pussy. Both of us got a kick out of that. Knowing my wife had been eaten out by her friend but had no idea.

Its obvious from this the marriage was ruined. Kay and I had gone to far and I started feeling too guilty, too much of a bad person. In all honesty if I look at this from my ex wives point of view, she knows Kay and I fucked a couple times, but has no idea the extent of it. If she knew the truth it would probably destroy her. Or it would kill me if I was in her place.

Like I said I'm a bad person. Lost my marriage to a hot piece if tail that was freaky in the sack. All up, just wasn't worth it in the end.
>>
Been dating my gf for almost 5yrs
1st time was a week after we officially got together. First year at college fucked someone in the dorms twice. Since then I fucked two sisters (not at the same time, one was a drunk school night but she had been dating my brother, who was also great friends with the girls sister. I fucked the sister on my bday at my brother's house while he fucked the little sister). Also fell in love with another girl for a brief period, we fucked like rabbits. This was while I was away for 5 months and gf and i had taken a breakish thing. I used to cuck her hard without her knowing. It's plagued the relationship since wouldnt recommend
>>
>>743199773
You and your wife divorced because of your cheating?
>>
>>743199920
How has it plagued the relationship?
>>
File: 1471149175180.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471149175180.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>743199702
why i do it
>>
Men aren't meant to be with just one woman.
>>
>>743181422
My wife wants me to fuck a friend of ours. She feels bad for the woman (she has had a string of poor relationships with men also poor in bed. Claim she hasn't had an orgasm during sex in like 10 years), and the woman has an obvious crush on me.

My wife likes that other women see me as desirable. She said only once though, as a kind of free sample.

I would prefer a threesome, my wife likes eating ass, but the woman claims threesomes "weird her out".

So I step lightly, and will strike when the iron is hot (so to speak)
>>
>>743199981
Yeah. Shes a southern baptist, real traditional family. Her dad employed me in his business, he didn't know the full story but he knew I hurt his little pumpkin. And my life wasn't worth living anymore. No violence or anything. But her family kicked me out of the equation. I kick myself all the time but it is what it is.

Funny thing is I would never have done anything like that. She started it.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (15KB, 298x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
15KB, 298x379px
>>743188101
Me like
>>
>>743200407
So did you divorce because of what your wife told you to do that one time, or did she find out you continued cheating and divorced over that. If the latter, how did she find out.
>>
>>743200326
Is the woman attractive?
>>
>>743200326
On the other side of this coin I am terribly afraid I'm going to come home one day and find her about to have sex with another man.

Not actually having sex mind you, but about to so I catch them. At which point I will be honor bound to beat his ass. This will be the point, as she gets off on the thought of me beating up other men.

I do a kind of fighting on the weekends and it always gets her hot. One day I'm worried it won't be enough and she is gonna want that next level high, she wants to see blood.

Womens be crazy.
>>
>>743200694
7/10. Has a son, but her tits are 10/10, perfect
Ds (she flashes them for attention) and unbelievably well shaped for someone with a kid.

Shes got the cute freckly-thing going on. I'd peg the weight as a bit high, 180 at 5'5, without the super-great ass a chick that size sometimes gets.
>>
>>743200540
Nah it all came out in the open. Kay told her, I was like, no way that never happened. But couldn't deny it. Owned up that we had fucked a few times. Told her id been fixing her tell her for a while. That was the last straw, she had been feeling bad anyways. Had a hissy fit. Was never really the same since the first night at Kay's place. Looking back the marriage was unravelling anyway. Like I said before I've got them feels.
>>
>>743200711
Why would you beat a guy over your wife who cheated. Unless he knew she was married to you and he was just purposefully disrespecting you by having sex with her.
>>
>>743201076
Hows it been since then? Got a new wife or girlfriend? How many women have you fucked since
>>
>>743201076
This is why you only do it once. Woman will spill
>>
>>743201479
Its been messy. Moved state, now living PNW, have had a few relationships but nothing that's stuck. We were fixing to start a family, that was 6 years ago now. I coulda had a kid, big house yadda yadda.

>>743201588
You said it mister. I'm glad I shared it finally. I had told a couple guys up here who don't know her, but stopped mentioning it. Apparently it doesn't sound believable. Like I'm gonna make up a load of crap to explain why I don't like with my wife.
>>
>>743202289
> like with my wife
Live with my wife
>>
>>743201076
your story is beautiful. a true representation of the tragedy of men.
>>
It was Halloween 2 years ago and me and my gf had only been going out for about a year. We were in my friends hotel room drinking with a couple other people then her best friend comes in. Her best friend used to have a crush on me but is supposedly lesbian. She gets there and we start drinking a shit load more I end up blacking out. When I cams to my senses I was in some dark ads staircase sucking on her best friends titties and fingering. I stopped, and I guess she started sobering up too and realized what we were just doing so she gets up and starts walking away. She ends up leaving with my gf and tells her what happens. I'm calling my gf to see if I can do any damage control but she doesn't pick up. Next morning she finally picks up and talks to me and told me her best friend told her everything, but the way she told it made it seem like I took advantage of her and was trying to take her. I texted the best friend and was like wtf I never tried to rape you, we were just drunk and she was like no, I didn't wanna do any of that stuff with you. Then I told her well if you didn't want me doing those stuff to you why didn't you just get up and leave, it's not like I was holding you down. She say oh cause I didn't know where the exit was. I was like wtf bitch there was a door right behind us. Whatever after some talking apologizing to both of them my girl decided to stay with me. But her best friend and her stop talking ever since that day.
>>
>>743202496
Kek. Never thought of it that way.
But sheeeeeet. Just had a eureka moment. Maybe I should write a screenplay and move down to CA?
If any of you assholes take me story I'm gonna know OK.
8/25/17 this is the day I take my tale of woe and turn it into something positive lol. Anyhoo, enough of me, I'm gonna turn it over to someone else. Interesting to hear how others experiences went negotiating this minefield.
>>
>>743181422
My last girlfriend knew I was fucking other women. She didn't like it but if I told her about it while I fucked her really hard, it would make her cum anyway. I used to go out and get this one nasty chick to get gangbanged in hotels and shit and then fuck her dirty cunt and go back home to my GF and smear my dick up inside her, not even wiping it off or anything. Also was fairly often fucking a different ex and going home to fuck my GF without cleaning my dick. All three of those women have had each other's pussy juices and mess smeared up each other, actually.
>>
>>743202815
Women are crazy.
>>
>>743184765
he might also regregt when his current perfect GF finds out and leaves.

I have not much experience, but I wont risk my wife which is perfect to me. there are too many crazy bitches out there.
>>
>>743203208
Ever had your gf suck you off while your dick was still covered with another girl?
>>
>>743188101
10/10
>>
>>743187369
>>743187982
>>743188101
>>743194608
Fuck you. Come up with your own content, don't steal someone else's.
>>743188354
>>743188469
>>743188528
>>743188531
>>743188586
>>743189066
>>743189887
>>743190171
>>743193944
>>743194021
>>743200413
>>743204239
Newfags. He's reposting someone else's story.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nlzr5riWv91u8ku8jo1_400.gif (1MB, 382x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlzr5riWv91u8ku8jo1_400.gif
1MB, 382x420px
>>
>>743203638
Not my GF but I used to make the slutty one taste and smell the other two on my dick. She was always up for anything and I could have fucked other women with her but I preferred to have her fuck other men to make my cock dirty so I could put it up my GF. I loved how she would struggle and tell me to stop when I told her my dick was dirty inside of her. She'd try to fight it for a minute and then just start cumming uncontrollably. It was an issue in our relationship, though. She actually really didn't like it and used to bitch at me a lot about cheating on her.
>>
>>743205599
Her knowing about the cheating and not liking it but allowing it anyway while remaining faithful, makes the cheating a lot hotter.
>>
File: tumblr_nw0notLmyA1uzgdfbo1_500.gif (748KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw0notLmyA1uzgdfbo1_500.gif
748KB, 500x270px
>>
I haven't been cucked yet, but my boyfriend is cheating on me and I know about it, but i'm to insecure to do anything about it.
>>
>>743206010
Yeah I always came buckets when I did that to her. I'd start telling her when I was already inside her so she wouldn't be able to tell me she didn't want to fuck me. I'd tell her I was making her filthy inside and that I was a nasty, dirty man and I was doing it intentionally to make her dirty. She fucking hated it and we both came so hard every time.
>>
>>743206545
Thats hot. Have you talked to him about it. Would you ever even consider leaving him about it.
>>
>>743206971
I haven't talked to him about it at all. I probably should leave him.
>>
>>743207092
So how do you even know he's doing it? Also why leave him if you've been ok with it.
>>
>>743206597
Eh, all the "dirty" talk is kind of weird.
>>
>>743207207
>So how do you even know he's doing it?

He's not very smart and has made an alternative facebook account to talk to his gf, but left the password saved on my computer.

>Also why leave him if you've been ok with it.

I'm not really ok with him doing it, but i don't really want to ruin a 6 year relationship because he is fucking somebody else.
>>
>>743207307
Don't be a faggot. Some people aren't okay with just average, pedestrian sex.
>>
>>743207626
What are the convos between him and his gf like that you found on your computer? Do any of them make it 100% clear that they're having sex? Also do you plan on just keep letting him do it forever so long as he's not all in your face about it.
>>
>>743207626
You have plenty of time in life to recover no matter how old you are. I know its hard now... but he's not going to stop. It could come to a point where he leaves you. Be strong. End it now.
>>
met a girl from the gym with a boyfriend that he was currently in the army, is mandatory in my country so no choice, she is really pretty and all but she doesnt want to fool around while she is in a relationship, knowing how stuff is when you are a soldier cause i had already finish my serving time, i kept her close and was talking to her daily, not being pushy or anything, just the casual how are you, how was your day, lets go out and have a walk or talk and stuff. eventually she says yes to a walk and we go with my car to an old shipyard where its nice and has a lot of good places to sit and watch the sea and stuff, talk about a lot of stuff and ending up kissing for a lot of time, at the car on the way back things get pretty hot cause she havent had sex for 3 months and she started kissing my neck nad stuff so i stopped the car on the side of the road and got her to give me a blowjob, while she was sucking my dick her phone was ringing and it was her boyfriend, she answered while she was sucking my dick taking breaks to talk and licking my dick when she wasnt. to this day i was never as hard as i was that moment, moved her around and got her to sit on my dick, she was wearing a dress so i moved it aside and got my dick in her pussy all in in one go, she gasps a little but keeps talking on the phone ''yea baby, i miss you too'' i was moving her up and down on the drivers sit on my dick, very uncomfortable but i could not do much more given the situation, passing by cars honking while passing finally she hangs up and we move to the back seats and i get to fuck her doggy, i was going balls deep and she was basically screaming, very sweaty i finish up on her ass and moved her pantie over my cum so it will stay like this. we fucked again in some bars toilet when we got out with people from our gym together and her boyfriend was with her, i had a stupid grin on my face the rest of the night
>>
>>743186929
that's not getting cucked, that's straight up cheating you fag
>>
>>743208042
Why would he leave her when he could keep her and just keep fucking other girls too. If he left her for another girl, that other girl might not let him fuck other girls like she will.
>>
>>743189075
that's not cucking, do you actually know what cucking is?
>>
>>743208112
They're the same thing.
>>
>>743208404
A cuckold is someone who gets cheated on by their wife. You don't have to watch it or enjoy it to be cucked.
>>
>>743208438
no they're not. cucking is having sex with someone who isn't your significant other, in front of them.

being cucked is watching you S/O fuck/get fucked by someone. this isn't a cheating thread, it's a cuck thread
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.