[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >electrician >work in home remodeling

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3962.jpg (152KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3962.jpg
152KB, 1080x1073px
>be me
>18
>electrician
>work in home remodeling
>14-16 hours a day
>6 days a week
>have gf
>gf complains of her work
>she works in an office in a cubicle answering phone calls and typing invoices on the computer
>she complains everyday about how that job is so hard and stressful
>I can't take it anymore and unleash the rage of a thousand dragons about how she complains about the easiest job in the world
>she cries and says I don't understand

Am I rightfully mad or is she the one right here? Be honest /b/
>>
>>743174500
forgot to add
>she works 9-5 and has weekends off
>>
>>743174500
women get stressed out easier wut wut
>>
>>743174500
You are right. However, most jobs suck and you probably don't need to compare yours to hers. Just let her bitch and then offer her your penis to suck on for stress relief.
>>
Dump the bitch
>>
>>743174500
Well OP...why exactly does she complain? any special reasons?
>>
>>743174557
True dat fam
>>743174576
I know I shouldn't have. I apologized because I shouldn't have unleashed my wrath like that on her. Just wanted /b/s opinion.
>>743174600
No pussy is amazin
>>
and that's why I drink
>>
Your job is stressful to you.

Her job is stressful to her.

There are people who work longer than you do. You'd be angry if they told you that your job is "the easiest job in the world".

Be empathetic if you want to be a good boyfriend.
>>
>>743174500
Not really justified, your job is better. Think of it like, she does the same shit day in and day out. You may do the same general work every day but it's never exactly like yesteday.
>>
>>743174500
i do IB, everyone bitches but to be honest everything is fucking easy to do as long as you are not a dumb fuck
>>
women complaining about wage gap should work in roofing to you know break that sexist glass ceiling
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>743174500
Mmm she probably aint been through as much as you.
>>
>>743174500

How do you even post?
>>
>>743174800

thats not the original meme and its been retardificated.
>>
>>743174500
You are a MAN she is a WOMAN. WOMAN are not made for work. If she had a good man, she wouldnt have to work.
>>
>Chill around houses and moving around all day in your little car with your bros just to plug some wires into holes like lego
>gf is emprisonned in a cubicle, hearing faggots whine about their problems all day
>Waaah my job is so hard because I work a few more hours
>>
Flipping shit like a fag is where you fucked up and became a little bitch

My gf does the same thing, I just point out my cuts and scrapes and filthy clothes and say it could be worse and leave it at that

Working with people all day on the phone is my idea of hell and it's not easy to deal with day in and day out even if it's not labor intensive
>>
>>743174500
i can't see how her job is stressful maybe if she was complaining about the repetitiveness of her job id understand her alot better
>>
I was in a similar situation with my ex girl friend. She was still in college and I was working in a office at a horrible job commuting an hour to and an hour from work everyday and she would bitch and moan about her elementary school education classes until one day I exploded. Women are fragile they can't take criticism or face reality.
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>743174500
Women are children mate , tell her yes she has a shit job and agree it sucks , DON'T try to help her by suggesting fixes , women love to complain and seek validation for their woes.

Just nod your head and say shit like "That sucks baby".

Women are the worst employees (in general) , don't get upset with her , just validate her bullshit.
>>
>>743174500
Some people have an stress resistance of an newborn. But they cant do anything about it. That how they are. I'm such an person. I get stressed easyly even if i dont have like 5% of your workhours.
It not her or your fault. But if she complains everyday it's understandable that you get mad at some point. Start to complain too and show her how annoying that is or talk to her.
(yeah pretty beta, but i like beeing that way and my gf too... at least i have on and be happy)
>>
You lack sympathy OP, she may not have the hardest job but that doesnt mean its any more fun than any other job.

>Tl;Dr Op=piece of shit
>>
>>743174500
Well, she's right in one point, you don't understand.
But neither does she.
She is a woman, she probably hasn't had a physical job in her entire life. She probably has never worked more than 10h a day and specially not over a longer period of time.

Show her. Make her understand.
>>
>>743174500
>Was service writer for a small diesel mechanic shop, working around semi trucks and fleet vehicles
>Answered customer calls, made invoices, ordered parts and made estimates for dickheads with more money than sense
Most stressful job I ever had, and the least amount of physical work. Sat at my desk and smoked packs of cigarettes while working, most of the time.

Now I work graveyard shift in a warehouse, and got pretty fit from it.

Point, OP, is that everyone handles stress differently. Your girl isn't wrong to complain, because dealing with people blows ass and it's stressing.

But you're not wrong either. Just talk to her about it and fuck each other's brains out for stress release.
>>
>>743175083
"WAAHHH , I HAVE TO BE AN ADULT AND LIFE IS SOO HARD , WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE THINGS AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ADULT PROBLEMS?"
>>
File: surebabeok.jpg (45KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
surebabeok.jpg
45KB, 600x690px
>>743174500
I feel you OP.
>Be hvac tech at same company for 4 years
>Wife worked 5 diff jobs in those four years
>Mainly restaurant jobs.
>She finds job as a dispatch for a pest control company
>Whines that it is stressful and she is tired all the time when she comes home from work.
>I give zero shits, but listen and nod quietly because Im a good SO.
>I get promoted to dispatch/service manager
>My job is essentially the same as hers except she is in charge of 1 tech
>Im in charge of 15
>Job becomes too much for her. She quits after 4 months
>I'm still in my position today
>She is a nurse now for a dermotologist
>Her job is actually more labor than mine now
>kek. feel my pain bitch
>Still tells me I don't understand the kind of labor she puts in
>mfw i worked climbing in attics for a living for 3 years
>>
>>743174901
Gr8 B8 M8
>>
>>743174688

yeh, you're in the right to be annoyed, but yo cant really say anything

she probably finds her job stressful and hard, even though compared to what you do it's easy as shit

If it's just general whinging then try and listen at least, even though its hard i know.

My housemate works in a fruit packing place, working in the office doing inventory work. (organising what goes where, what trucks, etc)

To me, she is sitting in the office doing emails and taking calls. Not hard at all.

But to her, it's like WW3 everyday and she comes come so stressed out, I think girls just take in all the bullshit of work more and let it get to them.

Like who cares if Kym put the pallet of oranges instead of mandarines into the truck. But apparently it's that bad, she unloads and yells at me like I did it. kek

Just let them vent, otherwise she will get worse
>>
>>743174901
Women work in 2017. Have fun getting cucked by your fat stay at home wife.
>>
>>743174500
nice dubs.
you're 18. if you save even modestly and don't develop a drug habit, you're going to be set up real nice. no one smart marries the girl they were with in high school.
>tl;dr cut bait and get on with your life, she sounds terrible
>>
>>743175083
>Irrational female detected
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1024x768px
>>743174500
18/electrician, ok bud.
>>
>tied down to one woman ever
>tied down to a woman at 18 years young
Kill yourself like Samara's dad in The Ring
>>
File: 1500294676536.jpg (70KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
1500294676536.jpg
70KB, 800x503px
>>743174500
You're being a faggot. Men and woman are not equal. Do you scream at children too?
>>
>>743175083
well sure if you only give a shit about yourself
>>
>>743174500
She has to deal with houndreds of morons on a daily basis, anyone with a little common sense would understand that it is stressful. You think being an electrician is hard? Get over yourself.
>>
>>743174500
I understand your gripe brother. I'm a steamfitter/ welder. I do several shut downs a year that span weeks to months and are either 7/10s or 7/12s 2 weeks on one day off. My wife would bitch about her office job and how hard it was during the one hour a day i was awake and home. We work that schedule rain, snow, or shine the only exception is if the temp is -25 at 6am. It became like a little kid crying about how bored they are during summer break.
>>
cubicle jobs are more soul-draining.
you feel like youre doing something productive, shes likely just entering numbers into a bullshit system. Your job leaves you sore at the end of the day, her job leaves her contemplating suicide in an existential crisis. Don't be mistaken there is more to "difficulty" in a job than physical labor.
>>
>>743174500
Princesses live life on easy mode and don't even know it , as soon as it approaches medium setting, it is like the sky is falling.
>>
>>743174500
ayyy what a fag
>>
>>743174500
you probably don't understand

and no one forced you to be an electrician, you could have finished school and got paid to sit in cubicle too
>>
>>743174763
like international bacheloreate in high school?

you're supposed to be 18 to post here gtfo
>>
>>743175354

Not that guy, but I disagree

If you are financially stable and have a kid, then she can stay home. Up until the kid she can work though

But a mother shouldn't have to go to work.

I pity those people who both work, and 1 persons wage is pretty much covering child care or whatever to look after their kid.... fucking stupid
>>
>>743174901
Your woman needs to evolve, then.
This ain't the Middle Ages and she ain't some king's brood whore.
>>
>>743174500
well her job is pretty stressful emotionally.

i honestly wouldn't want to do that kind of job.
>>
I'm just assuming here, but you probably enjoy what you do to some degree, and from the sound of it she absolutely hates what she does. That makes a big difference.
>>
>>743175559
Women work in the safer , cleaner and better work hours professions , most don't even break 40 hours a week , their idea of a tough job is one that requires them to deal with a great load of paperwork and difficult people , women are supposed to be better multi taskers & communicators , if you ask them they say they are smarter than men , women bitching about work is par for the course , not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>743174500
you obviously dont understand it. imagine sitting in a office, answering phone calls all day everyday, typing same shit everyday until you can go home. it's a total braindead job in which you cant immerse yourself. so time is diluted and everyday feels like a torture.

now your shit is different. you have to focus, pay attention. you get a feeling of accomplishment in your job. she never gets to see her results.

it's just different kind of job and not suitable for everyone. i can see why it stresses her and it would probably stress you too.
>>
>>743175592
this nigga knows what he's talking about
>>
>>743175592
this is true.

atleast with being an electrician, you get to release your anger with electricity lol.
>>
>>743174500
Dont be a gay nigger
All jkbs are either the worst job ever or the best, it depends on the person...
>>
>>743175824
Go home and use your man as an emotional punching bag.

Seems legit.
>>
>>743175592
This. When you're done with work, you don't take that shit home with you. Your job is done and you probably don't dwell on it. Office shit can be a lot more stressful, and she probably thinks about her job at home a lot more than you.

Some of the least stressful jobs I have had have been the most physically demanding.
>>
>>743174889
go on
>>
>>743175694
investment banking boy maybe you should go back to school
>>
I fucking get you man. HVAC tech here. Bust my ass on a metal roof in 103+ heat.

Wife is a medical biller. Sits on her ass in a nice cool shady office typing away.

>it's to hot
>the people are mean
>not enough breaks (two 10s and a 30 lunch)

Pisses me off royally. We're going to be coming to a head real soon I think
>>
>>743174500
well, first off, why do you have a gf at 18? you should be banging chicks not committing to a relationship.

also, her job is soul sucking. you should try to appease her then bang her til the only thing she complains about is her vagene being sore
>>
Most of the jobs I've had have been hard either physically, or mentally. And let me tell you, having a job that isn't physically hard, however involves a lot of stress and general worrying will wear you down a lot quicker.
>>
>>743175988
if you don't like your job then quit and get a new one
>>
>Be me, OP
>Sparkyfag
>work 12 hours a day
>Fuck off for 4 of those hours
>Gf wants to let off steam
>I go full apeshit
>Ask /b/ for support
>>
>>743175874
exactly. thats what women do. as a man you must be the bridge that carries her. of course in the age of gender queers and fucked up gender roles a lot of men think they can do as they please emotionally. but in the end if you want a family you must make sacrifices and first is to take the hits. after all its just a woman hitting you.
>>
I mean at least she works 40 hours a week, that's legit.
Different things make different jobs hard. She probably has to deal with people all day, which is always a pain. Office environments lend themselves to silly bullshit drama. And it can be fucking torturous sitting in a cube staring at a screen 40 hours a week.
Honestly, to me... Office work sounds horrible. O would rather be working with my hands, going to a variety of jobsites and stuff like an electrician.
>>
kinda dick move but she deserved it tbh
>>
>>743176224
This X 10
>>
>>743174902
>>
>>743174500
You shouldn't have blown up at her, and you're not really "right" either. Work sucks. We know. So what if her job is easier? She still has to face hardships. So what if your job is harder? That was your choice. Apologize, buy her flowers, fuck her pussy to shreds.
>>
>>743176257
unacceptable , I don't consider myself MGTOW , even though I am technically living the life , but I am open to finding a woman who isn't going to cheat on me or abuse me.

If I can find a woman that acts like an adult and not a horrible child , I will marry her.
>>
File: IMG_3892.jpg (976KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3892.jpg
976KB, 4032x3024px
>>743174620
Because the work is "hard"
>>743174689
Same /b/rother.
>>743174707
Yeah I know. Hence why I apologized to her. Just wanted opinions of /b/
>>743174732
Yeah you're right. I still hate my job but I could imagine that hers is so monotone.
>>743174763
Wut
>>743174790
Worked in roofing while I was in high school during the summers. Fuck that shit lol.
>>743174800
Yeah man my life is SO hard
>>743174818
I posted this while in line at Home Depot waiting for my contractor to finish putting in his credit card information. Now I'm just stuck in traffic.
>>743174901
I used to support her financially. But she said she wanted to make her own money and I thought it was a splendid idea. You should never keep your woman from succeeding man. Grow out of that mindset.
>>743174902
Yeah man that's totally what an electrician does hehe
>>743174941
Na you're right. That's why I apologized to her because I bet her work is super boring and shitty dealing with customers and cancer like that. Just wanted opinions of /b/
>>743174994
She wasn't complaining about the repetitiveness necessarily. Just complained that it's "hard"
>>743175031
SOMETIMES this is true. I can see how t applies to you but idk maybe it's just women who are fragile, meh
>>743175059
Yep. Mistakes were made. This is what I will do from now on
>>743175062
Lol I never complain. Just this one time I was like REEEEE
>>743175083
I'm always empathetic. This time I just exploded. But thanks redditor
>>743175130
I do understand. I'm always empathetic but today I was done
>>743175132
We did this last night bc I apologized. I am usually empathetic but this time I couldn't handle it anymore
>>
Dunno about you guys but I find office work soul crushing. Sure it's limited hoirs, not physical, etc, but you feel dead inside the moment you walk through the door. Every minute puts me on edge and all I can think about is getting away. Should have been a sparky, at least you stay occupied with the tasks
>>
>>743175443
idk where OP lives, but in my country you can be an electrician when you're 18. Some people even can be electricians at 16-17, because we had an opportunity to go to school at age of 6, so people born January-June were 17 when they finished school and July-December were 16. Still they had to wait till 18th birthday to start working :D (fookin losers)
>>
>>743176487
"I'm sorry honey , your job sucks , I shouldn't have gotten angry at you for using me as an emotional tampon , in the future could you rant to your girlfriends about work or get a better job?"
>>
>>743174500
Hi op. Ill teach you a word. Validation. Women want validation.
They need it in order to do not feel like they were their moms.
>>
>>743175559
Work 9 hours a day. Weekends off.
Air conditioning in office.
Clean room.
All you have to do is talk to people over the phone.

BF works in dangerous place. Hot af(or cold af idk where they live).

My work is so hard.
>>
File: asslunch34263426346.png (1MB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
asslunch34263426346.png
1MB, 1080x1073px
fixed
>>
Fuck man. I worked roofing and general construction for about 3 years. Back-breaking work, long hours.

I now work as an office manager, making twice what I did before.

This job is waaaaaay more stressful. I feel shitty and tired, and cranky as fuck dealing with people all the time. The job itself is like trying to build a sand castle in a windstorm. Constant feeling of stress and negativity around here.

If the pay wasn't so good, I'd have left a long time ago.

Just because a job is physically challenging and long hours, doesn't mean it's a bad job. I'd gladly go back to it if it paid more.

Maybe she has a place that is chaotic, back-biting, negative shit-hole that you have no concept of. Maybe she comes home like me mentally drained and full of hatred for people. Try not to judge, you dick.
>>
>>743174500
Fuck me is this pasta still going from Wednesday? its got repeat and rinse legs
>>
>>743176864
Work with your hands -- time goes by quickly.
Work staring at a screen -- time slows to a crawl.

Work a job where you can see the results of your labor -- satisfying.
Work a job where you manage numbers and talk on the phone -- what am I even doing?

Really the only advantage is the climate control, but also don't forget the ubiquitous office fluorescent lighting. That shit will get to you.
>>
>>743176956

Furthermore, when I worked construction, I had a feeling of accomplishment each day.

>Fuck. I did that roof
>Fuck, I helped build that garage

I could see my accomplishments. It gives you a good feeling

I go home from work hating everything amd everyone. There is a lot of different types if stress, and different types of work.
>>
>>743175443
Dad was in the business. Taught me since I was little and started working on my own as an electrician. Dad died and mom married her abusive boyfriend so I moved out to my own place and live now with my qt gf.
>>743175450
No. I love her.
>>743175503
Yes.
>>743175559
Im NOT full of myself
>>743175591
Welding is cool man. Thought about getting into welding but idk lol
>>743175592
Don't know how to respond to this
>>743175598
Right she is a princess
>>743175674
Taking a gap year and going to school next year for CS
>>743175988
I can kind of relate. Worked in roofing during high school. Shits bad man.
>>
>>743177080

This.
>>
>>743174902
His job is incredibly easy...until he does something wrong, or his hand slips, or he encounters something that got wired up by some homeowner with extra retardation.
Then he can die or be grievously injured in a second.
Oh, and did he mention having to maintain concentration over the course of 10+ hour days?
We get it, telemarketing and call centers in general suck. But at least you're not dealing with imminent death every moment of every day because you're dealing with primal forces of the universe that don't give a single fuck.
>>
>>743174500
I did historic renovation and restoration for about 12 years. Big buildings, full demo, full rebuild back to historic. I currently run sound in a music venue I remodeled. Hard manual labor is differently stressful than customer service. Unless you were hands on with customers all day I'd cut your g/f some slack. While I agree that girls coming too often about their jobs, cubicle work is easy but soul crushing. And if you wanted an easier job why aren't you working in the cubicle? Because it sucks, that's why!
>>
>>743174500
your job being hard doesn't make other jobs easy. doing dumb and repetitive tasks all day long with little to no exercise is neither good for body nor brain. you don't have to be a bitch and compete about who has it worse when you could just acknowledge that you both have shit jobs and try to make afterwork nicer.
>>
>>743177238
OP here. Thanks for understanding man. Everyone thinks "reeeee ur an electrician all u do is insert plugs in outlets reeeeee"
>>
>>743177238
Dude, he's not defusing bombs. A lot of his work doesn't require 100% concentration.
>>
>>743177397
No it's not defusing bombs. But I am the reason your house doesn't explode when you accidentally splash water on the outlets by your sink.
>>
>>743175059
This guy gets it.
>>
>>743174500
You're not wrong, but she's in a really shit job. There are very few jobs worse than office work, at least you get to be active and have a clearer image of how the shit you do actually matters to people. Even retail is better than office work.
>>
>>743176599
>Lol I never complain. Just this one time I was like REEEEE
>This time I just exploded.

Bottling up your stress and exploding on people is not healthy.

You might find her complaining annoying but she's just venting stress so it doesn't build up like yours does.

Also dealing with and managing other people is a legit pain in the ass, you're wrong to assume it's easy.
>>
>>743177463
Wow, stringing grounding wires is sooooo complicated.
>>
>>743177463
I've done electrical and it's actually kinda fun. Not certified or anything but I've run plenty of wire through attics and insulation for av stuff and security systems. Ever run 250 XLR cables that stretch 200 feet apiece through an attic? I have. I'd take that any day over cubicle work.
>>
>>743174500
Suffering is relative to personal conditions.

For instance, I work law enforcement. I literally deal with the scum of the earth every day, dead bodies, people dying in my arms, people trying to kill me, etc. This would make your home remodeling job look cute in comparison.

But someone working in a war zone has it worse than me... and someone has it worse than them... etc.

I get it OP, I do. My job is retardedly stressful and my GF works an EXTREMELY lavish job with amazing benefits. I mean they pay for her to continue education, cater 5 star lunches twice a week or more, give them an assload of time off work, host events constantly, etc etc etc. Sometimes I think to myself "does she even work?" when I hear about all the stuff her company does for her... and at times, I've felt annoyed.

But honestly, everyones strengths and weaknesses are different. I got into law enforcement because being stuck at a desk and dealing with high society snobs that don't appreciate anything like my girlfriend does every day would literally make me shoot myself. So I can understand why her job is stressful.

Maybe you need to think about why your girl's job might be stressful. If you're into manual labor, I'm gonna guess you're not a "desk" type of guy. If that's the case, surely you can understand why desk-jobs would be stressful, even if it's just mentally speaking.
>>
>>743177238

You want to talk about that stressing you out? Fuck, the moments that you almost die make you feel alive! The rest of those days where a nail came loose and I almost fell off a 3 story house, makes you feel alive and gets the adrenaline pumping.

Nothing better to get your blood flowing and fuck your lady like a fucking animal. It's how humans should feel.

Humans weren't meant to sit in a fucking cubicle all day and try to play nice all day. That shit will kill you, it'll just do it slowly over 20 years. And there's no escaping it.
>>
>>743177397

This.
>>
>>743177508
Being honest with a woman and telling her that you don't appreciate being used to absorb her negativity will result in anger, indignation and sadness,she will then go full retard emotional and use either the silent treatment or rage mode involving rhetorical questions and breaking things leading to you sleeping on the couch or her running to her mother's and crying about how bad you are.

Unless you can deal with a woman's shit, go single and be free of the bullshit.
Porn is cheap and dogs make great companion animals(no sex with the dog)
>>
>>743177238
>>743177363
how is that post true? are you not turning off the power and checking that the power is actually out? i'm not saying your job is easy but i really can't see how you're in any danger if you do your job properly.
>>
>>743174500
no body likes having to work, why wouldnt you be supportive of the person you want to support you dipshit - if you dont like their character, then dump them and move on, but dont be an abusive faggot.
>>
>gf
Found your problem
Dump the dumb bitch and just slam all the pussy you want
>>
Thing I never understood is why my former gf used to complain about how much I worked. I would work 60hrs a week as a brick layer. Would get pissed when I didn't know when I was getting out or when I had to work overtime. It was kinda I'm done when I'm done deal. I would just want to sleep and she would make me stay up and hang out with her is to watch movies or some dumb shit. Would actually get pissed when I fell asleep. Would get pissed when I wouldn't call out of work in a whim to go to the beach. Didn't have a lot of time so tried to balance friends her and a six day work week. Regularly made me chose between her and friends. Like a idiot choose her lost a really good friend because of it. Starting to repair that friendship 2years later. And to top it off had a sex drive like a wild hyena. Would literally fuck until I was shooting blanks. Was a pretty worn down and miserable person thankfully that's not the case now.
>>
I know how you feel op. I'm an industrial electrician. My wife always says how tired she is n shit.
>>
>>743177702
I work night shift turning industrial waste water into sludge and water safe enough to go down the drain, I stink like a sewer when I finish work and I don't bitch about it.
>>
>>743175059
Listen to this anon. I don't even bother trying to listen to my gfs stupid fucking work problems. I just nod my head whenever she has to "vent". I just follow it up with "wow that's crazy" or some shit it's my go to. It's mostly petty " I don't like her" bullshit it's fucking maddening
>>
>>743175443
lol you are a retard, you can come out of high school licensed and ready to work in the US. Tech school is a huge thing in the US
>>
>>743177801
>Being honest with a woman and telling her that you don't appreciate being used to absorb her negativity

Normal, healthy people vent with eachother, commiserate with eachother.
OP bottles up instead of venting, and becomes violent for it.
>>
I've worked both types of jobs.

I guarantee that office work is more draining on you as a whole .

Humans are supposed to be outdoors, working with their hands, doing dangerous shit. It's healthy and keeps you strong.

Office work is a human creation, and isn't a healthy way for a human to exist. It's not fucking natural.
>>
File: Opladdin.jpg (221KB, 769x717px) Image search: [Google]
Opladdin.jpg
221KB, 769x717px
>>743174500
Repetitive menial work is soul destroying and shit, numbs you out. Even worse if you have some people who don't like yo or actively hate you. Answering non-stop phone calls from people who are hostile is miserable too.

You get exercise and muscle tone doing yor ob at least, she is merely adding to her varicose veins, dvt, arss spread, and general negative effects of sitting in a chair all day.

You sound like a wimpy little shell of a boy who doesn't like pussy.

When you are older, you will learn that you need to be nice to girls to get the best pussy.

Some women complain a lot, some don't, whinging is arguably better than punching out windows are whatever like men do.

Either she is your chick and you are on her side and have her back, or you should find another girl.
>>
>>743177917
I don't bitch about my job either, anon, but women are more emotional and need to verbalize those emotions more readily than men do.

basically OP is complaining about being with a woman, cuz they're all gonna be like this. Part of being a man is being humble. Carry the burden of knowing you put in harder work, harder hours, and be available to listen to your woman without making her feel inferior to you (even if she truthfully is, and most women know they are, regardless, they want you to listen)

Instead op flew off the handle like a bitch. Why would he let his woman's stress annoy him or stress HIM out? Just be confident in knowing you do hard work and what you do is appreciated. It sounds like he's upset he didn't get validation.
>>
>>743177713

This guy fucking gets it.
>>
>>743174500
TBH I would rather work at your place. Sure working in a 9x9 cubicle sounds great until you do it. It becomes so mind numbingly boring that you begin to consider taking a pencil and jamming it into your eye socket just to escape the monotony.
You are correct that it is not hard at all. Just bloody boring
>>
Everyone's job comes with stress. She vents, you vent, then you fuck. It's nice when someone listens to you and thinks your problems, no matter how stupid, are important.
>>
>>743178108

Well said sir. OP is the real whiny bitch in their relationship. Maybe he should spend more time caring about his girl, and he won't die alone
>>
>>743177884
you understand that people go into relationships because they want to spent time with the other person? it's really all your fault for going into this relationship in the first place.
>>
>>743174500
Having worked in a call center before, it is pretty stressful getting yelled at by customers and co-workers alike 24/7.
>>
You're a retard and projecting how much you hate your job.
>>
File: oh shit im sorry.jpg (8KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit im sorry.jpg
8KB, 250x167px
>>743178109
Found the liberal cuck. Hows your wifes son?
>>
>>743174500
I've done call centers and im doing remodels and warehouse right now.

Both suck, I had to quit call centers because it was long, boring, and tedious, I was going insane. At least with labor work time goes by quick and I feel satisfied after
>>
File: KYS.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>>743178388
Found that faggot in every thread who tries to turn something apolitical political.
>>
Yeah a lot of you hands on people aren't getting the fact that sitting on a computer listening to people is mentally exhausting.

I work from home now doing graphic design and have to deal with clients everyday. People are some of the most moronic things on this planet and having to deal with them dragging down your work is infurating.

Imagine if your plumber and everytime you had to simply change a faucet, you needed to wait for a client to approve each change. Then when you're all done, imagine the client change their mind. After youre done they decide they want to change the whole sink.

"Anon but thats why you keep charging."

Its not always about money. Having to repeat the same shit because a human being can't get their shit together is annoying aa fuck.
>>
>>743178109
Wow. That's some hard core bait.
>>
>>743174500
Jason, is that you?

Why post about our personal problems on 4chan like a whiny little bitch when you could be discussing the problem like a man?

I'm right here in the other room you know, why not come and talk to me? You yell at me after I have had a long, exhausting day and need to vent a little and unwind, then you rush off to your room to erk off to transvestite porn or whatever you're into these days on your computer.

Why don't you just sleep on the couch tonight?

Tomorrow, have a think about whether or not you want to come home at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLAw3tKjgI
>>
>>743175059
No.
Deal with her as an adult. It's the only way she can ever learn.
When I was working in a gigantic refrigerated warehouse, my wife would bitch about how much the A/C would blow right onto her at her office.
>ugh! It's like a meat locker in ther-
I just gave her the "really bitch?" look.
>what?!?
>you DO know where I work, right?
>w-well...I...
>It's NOT a meat locker
She shut up about that and just started bringing a jacket to work.
>>
File: 1320701358861.jpg (28KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1320701358861.jpg
28KB, 331x319px
>>743178734
>>
>>743178536

Exactly.

Imagine spending a month build a house, then, after it's finished and you poured your blood sweat and tears in it, your client can casually tear it apart, and tell you to start over. Meanwhile, your boss and co-workers are immature fucktards that love rumor mongering, and everyone knows it's your fault that all their work went down the fucking drain. And you have to work 5 feet away from them all 12 fucking hours, listening to the fucker you HATE say the exact same stupid thing, without break, for the next 20 fucking years. Same house, same client, same stupid ass boss, same co-worker, same rumors.

Now you start seeing why it's a shitty place to be
>>
>>743178734
Stop being such a cunt , treat your man with some respect.

If you are going to be such a bitch , he should look elsewhere , fuck the couch , he should move out and leave you.
>>
>>743174500
You are not in the right, an office job is stressfull af and this is coming from one that has worked both a blue collar job and an office job.
>>
>>743178956

Because that's how some office work can be, stuck in this insufferable place, until you die of weariness.
>>
>>743178958
Found the transexual porn #triggered neckbeard.
>>
>>743178791
ah , you seem to have passed your wifes shit test.

I don't have the time or patience for female bullshit , I can come on my own.

Women in 2017 are redundant , unless you want to build a family , but since I am a white man I don't see the point , my kind is marked for extinction , fuck it.
>>
>>743178262
You would be right but shit is a two way street did my best to make time for her. Was either work that much or lose my house. Tried to compromise come hang with my friends let's do something together. She just wanted to sit around and do nothing all the time
>>
>>743179137
I bet you do the fucking sickest fedora flips ever bruv.
>>
If she gets paid considerably less than she should then she has the right to bitch about her job. If you make a lot more money working a lot harder than her then that's your prerogative. It doesn't give you leeway to upend her venting process.
>>
>>743174500
you're a faggot op
>>
>>743179137

beta cuck, your viking ancestors frown upon you
>>
>>743179198
>Tried to compromise come hang with my friends let's do something together.
i wouldn't be happy with that either, it's just not the same.

to be fair, it was pretty dumb of her to get together with you if she knew that you worked 60 hours a week. nothing against you but that'd be a huge no go for me because i know it's gonna turn out like this.
>>
>>743179265
real men wear akubras , cunt.
>>
>>743174500
People handle shit differently man, and some people just aren't built to do that office bullshit.

I spent most of my life working on farms. A lot of long days and come home shattered every day from all that manual labor. Decided to get an "easier" job in an office that paid 3x what I made on the farm, dope benefits, just hang out in a cubicle plugging bullshit in a computer and answering the phone for 8 hours a day. Hated it. Couldn't sit still for the life of me. Farming was long but people also don't really give a fuck if you come and go, or just take a break whenever as long as you're getting your shit done by the end of the day. Office job expects you to be there all fucking day. Finish all your work for the day but still have time left on your shift? Gotta just fucking sit there and be bored out of your skull. Get done on the farm you just go home. Half the time you pick up the phone and people are screaming bloody murder at you.

I actually broke down crying like four days in a row coming home from that job I hated it so much. Quit the office after just three weeks because I couldn't handle it and now I work in construction. Still worse than farming imo but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>743174500
>not understanding how stress works.
>not knowing that women think differently than men.

Women talk about how they feel. Don't invalidate them by being a one upper or telling them how they shouldn't feel. I'm not even saying you have to show sympathy, just listen empathetically.
>>
>>743179439
a beta cuck vies for sex and to see his woman fucked , I reject modern females.

I'm out.
>>
>>743176257
>you must be the bridge to support her
It's gotta work both ways, anon.
When old guys bitch about "women gotta know their place", THAT more than anything is what they mean. Many guys are more than fine with working insane hours in dangerous jobs to bring home the cash their families need. But they need to feel like their lives aren't just being thrown down a hole too.
When a woman can respect the job a man is doing for them and show him they appreciate it, it makes it all worthwhile.
You can't believe how many problems just doing that solves. And just how rare it really is.
>>
>>743174500
I hate this stupid fucking face.
>>
>>743180034
You certainly are. Must have been cramped as hell in that closet.
>>
>>743181185
shaming tactics eh? , you must be a woman.
>>
>>743181473
No, but I get to sleep with one. I don't reject modern women or try to generalise several billion people with one stupid utterance like you Cringelord.
>>
>>743181784
ok bitch.
>>
>>743181784
enjoy your eventual divorce/seperation.

She will gut you.
>>
no such thing as an 18 year old electrician.. how stupid are u all for reponding to this idiot.
>>
>>743181996
It's been ten years with her bruv. She is loyal, hard working, kind, funny, likes to drink and party. Fucked her this morning, ate dinner with her tonight. You could have that too if you tone down some of your edges along the way.
>>
>>743182209
Keep telling yourself it will last.
>>
>>743174500
shut up you cis faggot, she is probably getting hooting and hollered at by all the construction workers all day for being a fat pig
>>
>>743174500
who cares let her get some credit for earning money if you are really superior you wouldn't care even if you work for nasa
>>
File: 563577177.jpg (516KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
563577177.jpg
516KB, 1024x685px
>be me
>work at inner city trauma center
>friends constantly bitch about how hard their jobs are being waiters and bar tenders
>every other day homeboy ambulance pulls up honking in bay
>pull roodypoos out of car with pieces of brain hanging out from shootings
>scrubs constantly covered in AIDS nigger blood
>after shootings roodypoos come to hospital and riot in parking lot
>police everywhere
>multiple people trying to get in saying "O'm their dad"
>this goes on for 12 hour shifts at a time

It triggers me when I get home and see people bitch about taking orders for food and dealing with bad customers at their work. everyone that comes through the doors at our ER is a customer only they feel that it is okay to get violent with doctors and nurses.

don't complain about how hard your job is until you have a "customer" break one of you ribs because they chimped out
>>
>>743182310
Tumblr is between the Cat Supply Store and Fedora outlet.
>>
>>743177080
You get all of that in a physical job too.
The only consolation of working a physical job is it wears you out-you literally don't have the energy to worry about too much niggling bullshit.
But even that has its limits.
One day after a 12-hour shift at work that was full of all the idiocy an office job can muster up, PLUS all the idiocy that working with a bunch of legally retarded high school dropouts can deliver, I remember thinking as I was driving home:
>thank god I don't have kids right now.
>because if I did and they had done something stupid today, I'd be just beating their asses mercilessly.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.