[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst injury youve suffered? Pic related, my spine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 27

File: spine.png (645KB, 493x723px) Image search: [Google]
spine.png
645KB, 493x723px
Whats the worst injury youve suffered?

Pic related, my spine after a car accident last year
>>
dont crash your car autist
>>
reading this thread
>>
your mom spanking me last night for being naughty with your sister
>>
existing
>>
Broken back and leg. Surprising the broken leg was way worse.
>>
my ass after being pounded in the ass by OP
>>
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SPINE IS THAT
>>
I CALL FAKE
>>
>>743047389
Is that a full L1 detatchment?

Yeesh, my L2 down to S1 discs are all moderate to severely damaged, but your actual vertabrea crushing the spine sounds even more fun.
>>
broke my arm first time down the bunny hill in grade 9 while attempting to snowboard
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (354KB, 1080x1920px)
IMG_1093.jpg
354KB, 1080x1920px
I haven't had a whole lot of severe shit but I'll list a few
>busted my head open as a kid
>been in multiple car accidents, one head on left me with a damaged neck full of scar tissue.
>broke my hand 3 separate times in less than two months. All in fights.
>first fight a kid stabbed me with a pencil when I was in high school so I punched him in the head until my hand broke
>second fight was because a kid had been sneaking into my house and taking advantage of my sister so I went to his house and threw him through a Cadillac mirror and then beat his head in
>3rd time I fought three large rednecks that tried to jump me. They got rekt but my hand did too.
Pic related my hand when I broke it the second time
>>
>>743047900
L1 burst fracture, they said another few MM and I would have been paralysed

Pic of the rods used to stabilise with time stamp from most recent xray.

>>743047498
Had a sudden loss of consciousness, docs arent sure why. not like I did it deliberately faggot
>>
Torn acl and meniscus
>>
>>743047900
Worst part one of the overhead lights fell into the surgical field while they were operating so im on strong antibiotics even though they werent able to grow anything, they think there may have been an iinfection
>>
File: spine2.png (839KB, 666x741px) Image search: [Google]
spine2.png
839KB, 666x741px
>>743048113
forgot to attach pic
>>
File: Fracture poignet.jpg (946KB, 1936x2592px)
Fracture poignet.jpg
946KB, 1936x2592px
Double fracture of my left wrist.
I can't fucking run and fell on a brick wall.
March 2016.
>>
fell bout 10-15 ft and broke my leftside ribs along with 2nd degree lacerations of my spleen,kidney and liver. was in ICU for 3 days
>>
>>743048113
Do your best to stay on top of things. If you can keep your core and oblique muscles strong and do whatever else the docs recommend, you can avoid a life of horrible nerve pain. Hopefully your spine/nerves have good genetics and make you fully recovered.

My sciatic nerve is damaged and there is only a couple of nerve medications, neither of which are effective for me. The only options I have are deal with pain and/or painkillers. Its also very temperamental with some days worse than others for reasons that cant be determined. On the other hand any activity will make it much worse.
>>
File: surgeryday2july17.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
surgeryday2july17.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>743047389
Worst would be a broken leg when I was young like 3 or 4. I had brain surgery for epilepsy 2 years ago though, that was pretty intense.
>>
>>743048298
Looks like the neurosurgeons did a good job. The discs look spaced well and nicely alligned. My amatuer eyes find it hard to believe that is the same spine with the detatchment.

Looks like it was a pseudo double fusion? Most fusions are neighboring vertebrae anchored together but your L1 was probably way to structurally damaged to anchor to.

Shit, hope it all gets better.
>>
>>743048675
M8 shave your head and get a period tattooed at the end of your scar
>>
File: 1503552090125388982766.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1503552090125388982766.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
Dropped a brand new spyderco and like a fucking regard tried to catch it. I did. But i caught the blade. Sliced through my left index singer's tendon, artery, and the inner nerve. I can't close it all the way and I have limited sensation in the inner side of the finger. I got a pretty neat scar out of it though.

Pic related, sorry about the sosage finger, most of it is hard scar tissue. That and I like pizza. A lot
>>
>>743047389
Damn, L1 burst fracture with retropulsed fragments. Sucks. Are you walking?
>>
>>743048558
They had me up and walking just 3 hours after surgery and moved up the schedule to remove the metal work so theyre pleased with how its healing. physio has royally sucked and I gained nearly 20kg while in hospital just from not being able to move as much. Theres a lot of general ache but most days nerve damage is fairly mild some days though it really flares up and even taking a shower feels like my skins on fire
>>
>>743047389
>Whats the worst injury youve suffered?
A Broken Heart

</3
>>
>>743048298
>erect
>jej
>>
>>743049081
yeah, they had me walking just a few hours after waking from surgery. I got REALLY lucky
>>
>>743049081
neurosurgfag?
>>
File: incisionupdate.png (551KB, 718x517px) Image search: [Google]
incisionupdate.png
551KB, 718x517px
>>743048997
the question mark is backwards bud. Plus it doesnt really look complete anymore. This is only 3 months after surgery.
>>
>>743047389
You had spondylolithesis
>>
>>743049097
Nigga gay as fuck
>>
>>743047389
Oh my god OP...

I got into a pretty bad car accident that has left me almost two months bed ridden. Some kid was texting while driving and got me sandwiched between two cars.

I just now started being able to physical therapy and I have about 20% strength back. Not to be a dick, but I'm glad I'm not that bad.

Still infuriates me though.
>>
>>743049085
From my experience weight doesn't matter much for any of the neuropathic pain (unless your sciatic nerve runs through your glut/thigh muscles). I've been in amazing shape to rather obese and back and the pain was pretty consistent.

However, the back pain (muscle/structural) is definitely worse being heavier and with poor core muscles. The physical therapy work is totally worth it for that pain.
>>
>>743049537
good to know, it seems more weather affected (its end of winter here) and the cold seems to increase the pain but for the most part is all settled down. Still some days water running down my back or even my clothes hurts like hell. Some nights I struggle to roll over in bed, but it could have been a lot worse
>>
My shoulder got smashed to fuck about four times - theres a fracture related to "posting", which is sticking your arm out as you fall. Two in the wrist. Lower lumbar fucked up, causing sciatica. Probably got some shit wrong internally, dunno.

But my worst shit is mental. Theres been some relationship issues, ex wife was a massive cunt but we're not so harsh lately, my kids are doing relatively okay, but things could be better. I had a loved one die and it bummed me out. Had a bad dream about him last night, even though he's been dead for almost two years. He was mad because I sold his house (because he died) and now I owed him for all his cherished possessions. It was fuckin weird. I don't like to hear the phone ring, and avoid looking at email because bad shit happens there. Lawyers guns and money.
>>
Hit a wall at 50 to avoid t-boning some dumb ass teen mom. MRIs from 4 years after the fact say I've got 2 bulging discs and 1 herniated disc. Got kicked out of the doc after I found out they had over charged me a total of like +$600 donates in like a 4 month period. Go back for an appt a few days later and all of a sudden "oh you failed your drug test for meth and fentanyl so we're kicking you out." Never touched meth in my life so I know they were full of shit. Haven't been able to find a new doc since because "I'm too young to be taking pain medication," nevermind I've been on it for 3 years.

That was like last year. Now I just do heroin
>>
>>743050042
NMy sciatic nerve is damaged on the right side. Unless I am out of the house I never wear shoes, socks, or long pants because anything touching the skin does exactly what you are describing.

Makes working and hangout out suck, be wary of becoming a recluse. I was already pretty introverted before my pain started and now I really hate going anywhere.

Im sure the docs mentioned it, but epidural injections can give temporary to permanent relief for qualified patients. That is probably far down the road if there is lingering nerve pain well after the surgery.

Also, you can tell people to fuck off when they tell you their one trick they did to fix their back pain. Everyone is different and everyone's pain is different. There is no one solution fixes all. Its a lot about having competent doctors and taking more care of yourself.
>>
>>743050083
jesus tapdancing christ I live in a place with free health care even my medications have been free because of government programs I qualified for (otherwise my pain killers alone would be $50 AUD a fortnight. And thats not counting the month long hospital stay, 2 spinal surgeries (they had to put drains in after the first surgery as the wound kept oozing) plus the upcoming removal in a few months.... id be bankrupt
>>
>>743047389
fork in my foot
most embarrassing time ever
>>
>>743048458

>Growth plates not fused

A bit young for 4chan aren't we?
>>
>>743050959
Shush. I've explored Bestgore and other shit before. 4Chan is nothing.
>>
>>743050083
>"I'm too young to be taking pain medication," nevermind I've been on it for 3 years.

I was 27 when my first disc herniated and MRIs showed advanced degenerations. I never worked construction, or played contact sports, or had an accident yet my neurosurg said my spine looked like an 80 year old's. Most likely unfortunate genetic condition.

Doctors have no problem dumping painkillers into the senior citizens with this problem but they think I'm fiending for my next fix, despite my lengthy medical files.

Honestly opiates are just okay with handling nerve pain, but everything else is from almost worthless to worse than taking nothing. I'd like to just have a few oxys around for when the pain gets really bad.

But thanks to the retards that use it purely to get high, the addicts, and the idiots that OD I have to deal with this massive hassle to get something it actually has a real use for.
>>
>>743047389
2 major ankle sprains 2 weeks within each other. a 3rd a month after the 2nd sprain, and then a 4th 2 weeks after that. Finally got bad enough they gave me crutches and gave me a more strict profile. Army is fucking garbage. So now my knee has major flare ups from the 6 miles of running and jumping from unnatural heights for years, my ankle is in constant pain and my hip is getting majorly fucked up from the combination over the years as well. Oh but Ibuprofen will "fix me right up."
>>
>>743051137
The underage b& rule is for liability and for our sake so we don't have to deal with annoying 14 year olds. We don't give a shit if your fragile mind gets corrupted.
>>
>>743051407
And also my dick is tiny and I have hormone related man titties since high school, so I'm saving up for:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3497852/New-hope-men-wanting-enlarge-manhood-Silicone-penis-implant-adds-two-inches-girth-length-lasts-life.html
and man titty surgery so I can become a better man.
>>
>>743047498
FPBP
>>
>>743048113
You are too weak to stay concious while deiving a car? Do you have fucking aids?
>>
I'm so tough that I got this papercut, and I only cried for 5 minutes.
>>
>>743047389
I had a hernia in my balls.
Plus I have brain damage from concussions suffered in my youth, so that takes the cake I guess.
>>
>>743051137
it's very foolish of you to throw your innocence away for no good reason
>>
>>743051480
Oh well.
>>
>>743050586
Well all of the treatment after the accident was covered under my car insurance, so I never paid anything for my surgeries or MRIs, and my doc appts were like $20 a visit, which eventually turned into $10, meds were like $15.

What fucked me is the doc I had "retired" (really he moved his practice to Miami) and I got sent to a new doc, who didn't take my insurance. So my visits went from $10 to $250, plus I had to get new MRIs done ($1900). $98 for the visit, $142 for the drug test. I paid cash, so of course every month I had to take a drug test.
It was when I went in to try and move to a different doc, in the process of shuffling papers they asked me why and I told em cuz this shit is too expensive and you don't take my insurance. "Well who's your insurance?" So I handed my card and they tell me "oh we take this. You should've never paid more than $98 for the appt, you shouldn't ever have paid for a drug test." 4 days later I'm being told I'm bring dropped.
Fucking Florida man, used to be a Haven for pills, but everyone freaked out and now it's impossible even for someone in legitimate pain
>>
>>743047389
Went full speed to get a puck in hockey. can clock up to 20 miles on those things. Tripped up just before the boards, last thing I remember. Coach said i went Head first into boards full speed. Grade 3 Concussion. Woke up in the hospital 11 hours later. I was lucky my neck bent the right way. or i;d be paralyzed for life.
>>
>>743051151
My car accident was when I was 21, was on opiates from 21 to just before 25 when they booted me. My first doc was super cool and understanding, everyone else I've tried just looked at me like done junkie that rolled in of the streets, nevermind I have the MRIs and scrip history to back me up. Fucking shit
>>
I ripped off a toenail once.
Also i've compacted my colon.
>>
> be 10 and at someones birthday party
> father was setting up a slip n' slide
> used rusty nails to nail it into the ground
> went down the slip n' slide and after i had gotten up a girl started screaming because my leg had be sliced open from the ankle to mid knee by one of the nails
> was gushing blood everywhere

should have gone to the hospital for stitches since the cut was so deep and to the bone but my father felt too guilty and didn't want to take responsibility for it. The scar still remains on my leg 9 years later.
>>
A girl broke my heart
>>
>>743047389
Traumatic L1 compression fracture?

Do you have any permanent deficit?
>>
>>743052408
Your father is drunk and retarded.
>>
>>743052270
>My first doc was super cool and understanding, everyone else I've tried just looked at me like done junkie

Same here. I think the reasoning is the first doctor was with us through the start of the problem so they completely understand the situation.

Later doctors don't know any of the history. Even if they take the time to go through all your medical files, which they certainly do not, they wouldn't have the personal part of the picture of caring for an injured person that needed help. They are more detached. Its hard to explain 5 years of medical issues to a stranger in 5 minutes and have him/her fully understand what is needed.

The additional problem of assholes fiending and ODing from opiates make doctors even more weary to prescribe them to anyone, even if they have extensive history or need. Can't totally blame the doctors. The system itself needs vast improvements so the doctor and the patient are put first, not politics or corporations.

I know it isn't possible, but if I could get my primary care doctor, my psychiatrist, my physical therapist, and my neurosurgeon all together and we talk for 2 hours, I think we'd do more than 2 years worth of seeing them all separately for a few minutes here and there. If I was rich I would totally pay for them to do that.
>>
>>743047389
OP is probably sleeping high on dope. Make sure to roll him on his side so he doesn't asphyxiate on his vomit.

I'm having survivors guilt.
>>
>>743053011
www.nevro.com
>>
>>743053267
This is interesting, I will discuss it with my doctors. Thank you.
>>
>>743052506
Im in a lot of pain but its managed by medications. Ive lost some flexibility due to the rods fusing 3 bones together but they come out soon and occasionally nerve pain flares up and the slightest touch feels like my skin is on fire below the break. But nothing major
>>
>>743053202
I wish, my pain killers are strong but not nearly opiate coma anymore
>>
>>743054064
>Ive lost some flexibility due to the rods fusing 3 bones together
>occasionally nerve pain flares up
>the slightest touch feels like my skin is on fire
>But nothing major

I wish I had your good attitude.
>>
>>743054212
The acetaminophen in everything that ends in "cet" is gonna burn your liver to the ground. Just so you know.
>>
>>743054520
Im not taking acetaminophen. My pills are a mix of oxycodone and naloxone hydrochlorides. Probably not much better but im hoping that the pain drops once my metalwork comes out and i can come off them
>>
>>743054280
The nerve thing is at most a couple hours a week. And the rods are being removed within the next few months. Considering how severe the damage was im lucky things werent a lot worse
>>
File: tubes.jpg (34KB, 473x342px)
tubes.jpg
34KB, 473x342px
Guess I haven't been through too many injuries. At least nothing worse than getting a sprained ankle cuz I was a fucking idiot.
The most interesting injury though was the time I went innertubing, maybe at about age 12 I think, and I got rammed by some bitch who couldn't wait her turn after me. Got to the bottom when she got me from behind. According to my brother I did a flip. All I remember was waking up on the ground a few minutes later.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (184KB, 452x709px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
184KB, 452x709px
Broke something in my foot once. I got OP beat by a mile on having a fucked up spine tho.
>>
File: Untitled.png (219KB, 840x523px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
219KB, 840x523px
>>743055337
>>
File: 12-19-06~ap.jpg (396KB, 704x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12-19-06~ap.jpg
396KB, 704x1500px
>>743055337
>>743055355
My Spine for fun.
>>
File: 12-19-06~lat.jpg (371KB, 609x1650px)
12-19-06~lat.jpg
371KB, 609x1650px
>>743055337
>>743055355
>>743055410
>>
>>743055410
Well that looks fun
>>
>>743053780
>>743054064

I'm sorry you experience that. Nevro just received Pain Paper of the Year from the journal Neurosurgery.

"The SENZA-RCT is a groundbreaking pivotal study that was both the largest prospective randomized clinical trial ever conducted to assess the treatment of chronic back and leg pain, and the first to evaluate comparative effectiveness of spinal cord stimulation (SCS) therapies."

"Dr. Todd Sitzman first presented the 24-month results of the SENZA-RCT during the 2015 North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS) meeting. The results showed the sustained superiority of HF10™ therapy versus traditional low-frequency SCS therapy across all primary and secondary endpoints—including pain relief in the back and legs, and functional outcomes at every evaluation point to 24 months."
>>
I got my spine fucked up by my brother having strangled me over a dispute he and my mother made up. 3 vertebrates at first and then the rest started to track up and pull along the time I carried myself and the other broken bones.

I don't have an xray for them though because they gave me fake ones when I went to get checked and I can't really trust the people that "worked" to get me scans of them.

I'll see what I can do for some of you in this thread. Thanks for being so honest with your time. Don't be afraid of it. Just kind of take it easy looking up or something. yes you can be active. I'm just saying you should relax because feeling it is scary. I cried over a youtube guy faking a spine injury having his leg motions tracked as a woman pretended to help. I can only imagine.
>>
>>743048038
oh shit get a load of this guy he thinks he's unstoppable!!! :O
>>
>>743051658
Seriously fuck off
>>
>>743055642
Thats how summerfags do it. You aught to read Dr. Shitskis paper about broken backs. Its called Doctor Shitskis Paper on Broken Backs, and How I Fix Them.
>>
>>743049172
I severed my spinal cord at T11 w/fusion from T10 to L2, in a chair ever since. Lucky is right, I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy
>>
>>743055452
You should get your wisdom teeth removed.
>>
>>743057596
>I severed my spinal cord at T11
Fuckin cutters.
>>
>>743057477

I hope your loved ones never need any type of pain medicine. Chronic pain isn't something I would wish on anyone, except you - faggot.
>>
>>743057596
does your peepee still work?
>>
one time I stubbed my toe like REALLY badly
>>
>>743056960
With those soft pudgy hands. The only thing he beats is his Fucking pecker.
>>
>>743054807
Is the pain on your construct or radiating down one/both legs?

Have you seen an interventional pain physician?
>>
>>743048675
Found the riddler in this thread, gonna get a trophy soon
>>
>>743058066
No all pain is localised to the back arounf the break.

I dont think so
>>
>>743047389
I have a cracked spine, don't know how I did it. Got it checked after I was hurting so badly, my legs were giving out. Shit sucks, it's getting arthritis in it :(
>>
File: gadd4.jpg (39KB, 634x475px)
gadd4.jpg
39KB, 634x475px
>>743057894
I used to deliver hard narcotics to hospice patients. I knew a 94 year old lady who had a morphine pump under her abdomen and had Duragesic patches and Roxanol sublingual dropper bottle, all at the same time. Dont tell me I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
>>
I had the side of my face ripped open by a dog when I was 7 years old. 200+ stitches and some mild pain killers and I up and playing around the next day.
>>
>>743047389
6 broken vertebrae, in my back in one accident. In another 2 fingers, hand, wrist, and arm broken. Bones sticking out.
>>
>>743055410
Bro, not to be gay but I'd smash
>>
>>743057941
Yep. Just is random now, my brain isn't connected to it anymore
>>
>>743058528

I've worked in pain medicine for 10 years and spent more than half of those working for Medtronic Neuromodulation supporting intrathecal drug delivery (implantable pain pumps) and neurostimulators. Never said you didn't know shit.

But I will now: you don't know shit. I don't know shit either. Most people don't know shit. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>743055410
scoliosis is a bitch, does all that metal shit help?
>>
Severed pinky on left hand probably the worst. Still try and hit shift with it all the time, makes FPS games on PC way harder.

I've also broken my clavicle, and compound fractured my leg while snow boarding, so I don't go anymore.
>>
>>743047389
do not have xray but compress fracture of vertebrae 8 and 9 - got about 1,5 inch shoter, still hurts like son of a bitch, it was 6 yrs ago
>>
>>743049097
I feel you. Nothing's worse than a burning hole for a soul
>>
File: bubs.jpg (24KB, 480x360px)
bubs.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>743058827
>you don't know shit. I don't know shit either. Most people don't know shit. Nothing wrong with that.
Ok then, so why you bein a dick?
>>
>>743048298
Good thing American pharmaceutical companies invest in advertising and stock buy backs rather than research and development to change such barbaric methods. They outspend at a ratio of 6 to 1. It's autism.
>>
>>743059445

>calls an anon trying to share info on their area of professional expertise a summerfag

>gets butt hurt when anon gets upset and acts like an asshole

Been a /b/rother for nearly a decade and I really do hope that no one you know or care about ever suffers from chronic pain.
>>
>>743059541

Good thing pajeet pharmaceutical companies are creating better drugs and inventing more effective procedures than stabilization surgery for traumatic fractures.

I be sure to let my neurosurgeon buddies know the good news.
>>
>>743059759
Keep tellin yourself that. You're not cool. Oh, I called you a summerfag.

boohoo.
>>
>>743057941
Mine does. Wanna see it?
>>
File: 1494399885869.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1494399885869.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>743050959
hah, nice find.
>>
>>743047389
i tried to wipe a booger on my sisters boob when i was 7, slipped, and hit my teeth against a coffee table.
>>
>>743059541
Im australian tho
>>
File: 134-3408_IMG.jpg (94KB, 790x674px)
134-3408_IMG.jpg
94KB, 790x674px
This is my thumb. I slammed a car door on it (a heavy Volvo door) and locked it. This trapped my right hand in the door with my car keys in my rightside pocket. I've had some terrible injuries but this was the most painful. The moment I managed to unlock the door and free my thumb, it filled with blood under the nail and the crushed nerves were screaming with pain. A doctor used a hot needle to burn through my nail and released the blood, reducing the pain.

About two weeks later my injury, the nail was ripped open in yet another accident... (see pic) I had to keep it taped up to stop it catching on things until it grew out enough to fall away. I took my girl and her mother out to dinner in the city at an expensive Casino ... and since I didn't want my thumb to stand out, I chose to remove the dressing and put a simple bandaid on the end of my thumb... My starter meal was a plate of unshelled shrimp/prawns. They were soaked in lemon juice, salt and chilli. As I peeled one of the prawns, the sharp, jagged head spine lanced through the bandaid on my thumb and ejected a liberal dose of Lemon, Salt and Chilli directly onto the exposed nerves.

The pain was ungodly. A waiter ran over and almost passed out when he saw my thumb. he said "this didn't happen here!" I nodded in agreement.

The nail grew back eventually.
>>
File: DCIM-20100405.jpg (308KB, 1416x993px)
DCIM-20100405.jpg
308KB, 1416x993px
>2010
>be called in to take care of injured deer that been hit by a car
>late afternoon, not 100% sober
>meh I'll do it anyways
>deer had run off into the woods
>shit
>walk around the woods, climb and trying to find it
>slip on a slope, tries to correct
>my double (12 gauge with 00 buck) goes off
>fall to the ground
>the second I'm down I call for help on my radio
>pass out
>wake up in hospital with one less toe and 70% lack of sensation in my foot
>lost a brand new pair of 750 dollar hiking boots
>nurse is a buddy of mine took this pic
>>
>>743062498
Goddamn
they didn't recover the toe?
>>
>>743062963
>recover the toe
Not much to recover after that, it literally blew my boot apart including my toe.
>>
>>743063020
Jesus..
>>
File: C6.jpg (422KB, 1440x2560px)
C6.jpg
422KB, 1440x2560px
C6 injury. Paralyzed after a swimming incident.
>>
>>743062498
How da fuck did they cover up that bone? transplant ass meat over it or?
>>
>>743064036
They didn't. They surgically removed it.
>>
>>743063794
Well that sucks.
How are you now?
>>
>>743064200
I'm pretty much doing almost a normal life, 100% autonomous, driving a car, having a gf, doing the usual stuff as first before the incident. Been in a wheelchair for ten years now, time is flying. I've seen worse people with SCI(spinal cord injuries) I'm retaining myself lucky in way.
>>
>>743064822
Good to hear you keep on going.
>>
Man so many spinal injuries, worst i ever got would have been when i was a kid.
>Playing hide and seek with brother and kids down the street.
>They'll never look on the other side of the fence
>Jump it giggling like an idiot
>Land on an old garden pole or street sign pole or something.
>thing pierces through about half my leg before stopping
>Drag my ass off the pole and limp half a mile back home
>lie down on the couch for about an hour till the parents got home from the movies.
Dumb kid shit.
>>
Nothing major for years now.
Had a couple things as a kid though.
> petting horse on field
> be stupid and keep stroking ever closer to its back
> feel sudden jolt and start flying backwards
> horse wasn't amused and kicked me
> just above my dick and balls, lucky me
> go home, tell mom, 'did he kick your balls?'-'no'-'then it's not so tragic'

> riding bike downhill
> wearing hoodie, hood slides over my eyes, can't see
> instead of braking, I panic and start to swerve
> lose control, fall down, slide on the pavement for a couple of meters
> get up, open eyes, bumper of a car moving up the hill stops right in front of me, lucky me
> 3 month later, get something from top shelf, remark how my collarbone still hurts a bit
> mom gets furious, takes me to the doc
> 'well, if you had come directly afterwards, we would've cut you open, put a metal plate on your damaged collarbone, cut you up again later and take it out. But it seems to have healed nicely by itself'
> thank god we didn't go directly after

> be snowboarding, without helmet or jacket, like a tard
> stumble over snowdune, hit my head, go home cause I have trouble concentrating
> tell mom, she starts to ask me all kinds of head trauma related questions, immediately takes me to the doc
> finds nothing.

Anyone here, who as child, just accepted injuries as given?
Apparently I once stepped into a thorn as a small child. Since it hurt to walk, i started to crawl again, until several hours later my mom asked me why and I must have answered: 'my foot hurts, when I walk, so I just wont walk anymore.'
Apparently assuming my walking days are forever behind me.
>>
Split my kneecap in half during sex with my wife..
>>
>>743058037
I think it was 'pudgy' because it was swollen from being broken
>>
>>743066173
>Anyone here, who as child, just accepted injuries as given?
Yep, stepped on glass after breaking a cup at home when I was like 10. Put on 5-6 socks on that foot at went to school. My teacher called my mom when I was bleeding through the shoe...
>>
>>743047389
My heart was broken.
>>
>>743066301
I always found that fascinating, I think it's similar to birds, that have an arrow stuck inside them, but seemingly do not give a fuck.
> can't do anything about it, why bother caring
>>
>>743063794
Complete or incomplete?

Asia A?
>>
Honestly my worst injury was getting a 1.4 inch splinter beneath my nail on the middle finger.
Never screamed so loud in my life.

And since we were working about 2 hours from the closest doctor my boss pulled it out with a pair of pliers.
The most insane pain I've ever felt and I broke my femur as a kid...
Would honestly rather take my knife and shop the finger off than go through that again..
>>
>>743066499
Incomplete. I don't remember for sure, but I think Asia A
>>
File: 1.jpg (437KB, 1980x1020px)
1.jpg
437KB, 1980x1020px
breaking my collarbone for the third time
>>
>>743048038

You have a very effeminate hand considering you seem to regularly fight with rednecks and criminals
>>
>>743047389
Pfft you guys are all pussies, come back here when you've died on the operating table.
>>
Rheumenoid arthritis back knees hips wrists shoulders hands. Or not I got no idea I'm just fucked by a thousand cuts
>>
>>743063020
Requesting pic of foot to see what it is like now..
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 360x480px)
1.jpg
21KB, 360x480px
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 360x480px
>>743067697
>>
>>743067710
What happened there
>>
Girls one and all!
Industrial accident where I lost my left foot.
Two years later....
Quadrupal arterial heart bypass, tubes outta every orifice.
Oh, and no, not self inflicted. I'm 6ft 160lb and ran marathons.
Genetic
>>
>>743048997
why would you get a menstrual cycle tattooed on your face? fuck that
>>
>>743047389
Got my dick stuck in a zipper as a kid. Got my foot+shoe stuck in my pantleg and had to cut them out. Cut my finger on a wingnut. Hit my head on some ice. Has a gf cheat on me with a literal actual homo.
>>
File: se.png (8KB, 441x153px)
se.png
8KB, 441x153px
>>743047389

be born
>>
>>743047389
Broke my foot after I jumped off a trampoline aiming for a tree. The goal was to jump off and grab a branch like tarzan or something. I missed the branch, fell, and broke the top of my foot, like between the ankles and toes.
So it just folded in half. Hurt pretty bad, but I tried walking it off. Not my best idea
>
I also broke my nose when I passed out and slammed into a freezer, blood everywhere, but no pain.
>
Worst pain I've ever had was a severe migraine though. Was on the bed crying and rolling around.
>>
File: IMG_0882.gif (400KB, 500x212px)
IMG_0882.gif
400KB, 500x212px
>>743049097
The only correct thing answer in the thread
>>
>>743048142
>Torn meniscus
That's normal and a aign that you are becoming a woman :)
>>
File: 1501777733288.jpg (17KB, 480x318px)
1501777733288.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>743068583
>on the bed crying and rolling around
Kek, what a fucking pussy
>>
>>743068806
Unti you've had a severe migrane like that you won't know.

It got to the point where I was seeing flashing lights. The pain on a pain scale is considered more painful than childbirth.

https://www.migrainetrust.org/about-migraine/types-of-migraine/other-headache-disorders/cluster-headache/
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.