[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unhinged. Batshit crazy. Even the Republicans are saying it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 24

File: trump crazy.jpg (40KB, 414x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump crazy.jpg
40KB, 414x500px
Unhinged. Batshit crazy.

Even the Republicans are saying it.

* only explanation is early onset dementia - Ana Navarro, Republican strategist

* don't know if his presidency will survive the midterm elections, Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Majority Leader

* downright scary and disturbing, can't trust with the nuclear codes, Republican James Clapper, former head of national intelligence for George HW Bush

* not competent, not stable, Republican Senator Bob Corker, TN

and that's just the Republicans
>>
>>743008527
>>
>enough people preferred a lunatic over the other candidate to get him the presidency
That should actually have been a huge giant red flag for the establishment.

This should have caused immense and serious introspection and long intense debates about the course of the country.
Instead people started flinging shit at each other.
>>
File: bannon feeds trump shit.jpg (94KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bannon feeds trump shit.jpg
94KB, 720x720px
>>743009110
>shit
>>
>>743009603
Yeah ok they threw bricks and fireworks as well, but you get the point.
>>
File: trump glowing orb wtf.jpg (65KB, 523x394px) Image search: [Google]
trump glowing orb wtf.jpg
65KB, 523x394px
>>743009750
>the point.
>>
>>743008527

senile? maybe maybe not

but he sure can't govern.
>>
he will still be able to sign Arpaios pardon
>>
>>743009110
I have no faith in the decision making process of the majority no longer. Let whatever god rest the souls, the pariahs, the pioneers who laid the foundation for a democratic republic, because that foundation is breaking.

Could have, should have, would have, and yet look around. We didn't. This is it. This is where we are now. Real living people helped create the reality we now live and breathe. Time and again, we have seen, been able to witness and even interact with circumstances and situations that have been clearly, loudly orated and recorded in what is effectually stone: history. All of this history to be beholden to, and look what happened ever still. Another shade of the same old bread and circus. The same old story. The same damned thing. I expect for there to be an actual civil war or pockets of fighting and acts of terror within the next year or so, because the process of discussion and debate has broken down to a point at which I, myself, nobody in truth, no longer see reason to even attempt to be patient with, and engage with, those who happily, gleefully, chose and still choose this path. Those who continue to rebuff their choices and harbor zero regret or sense of responsibility for the actions, words, and inaction thereof they choose, freely, to stand behind. Who choose to bleed, to bleed and to show that their blood is red, and nothing more. What good is that? Whether they know better or not is beyond the point, because if they could not know better, they do not know better, and the act of them coming to know better is precluded by their intent to contradict anything that seeks to confront them in the same way an animal lashes out at a perceived threat. There's nothing left anymore, nothing whole, nothing good. Just shells and facades, degrees of idealistic portrayals and bickering, empty, circular, arguments.

Damned are we little children.
>>
File: 1502331528374.jpg (17KB, 364x359px) Image search: [Google]
1502331528374.jpg
17KB, 364x359px
>>743009110
> Trumpets whole argument for voting for Trump was "At least he's not Hilary! XD"

How can a country be so collectively retarded?
>>
>>743011378
Poor education standards, if recent news regarding the American education system, as a whole, is anything to go by. But, God, watching someone with egg on their face smile proudly is just something else.
>>
>>743010599

what a shame that is. Arpaio ignored a court order. That's not ok. doesn't matter what you think about what he did or why he did it for immigration, but we do NOT ignore court orders.

Trump better hope Pence is in a generous mood when it comes to Trump's pardon.
>>
U mad white boi?
>>
>>743012147

Trump supporters should be mad. Not me. I'm thrilled he can't make good on any of his promises. Dead agenda. Lame duck. weak. sad.
>>
>>743011378
Because they're sick of shit.
Stuck in some empty soulless city with the same dreadful neighbours for decades, doing the same manual unfulfilling labor to financially support a distant apathetic government ruled by incompetent idiots.

Humanity has gone mad.
>>
File: godisdeadnadwekilledhim.jpg (92KB, 740x539px) Image search: [Google]
godisdeadnadwekilledhim.jpg
92KB, 740x539px
>>743009110

I think most people felt this way in the months leading up to the election. More people were getting up and learning about policy and government than were "protesting" and rallying for a while, or at least it felt like it to me. Now though? It's like fuckit.

We've already seen he has to kowtow the line of the other two branches to get anything done larger than spoils system appointments. Maybe he'll do some lasting good for this country, we can still hope. Bernie pussied out, and only the hardcore SJWs or yuppies that never got a speck of dirt under their fingernails completely drank the koolaid on Hillary. Who the hell is there left to run against him? And then after that to run against whomever wins?

Ironically, the people pounding the streets are the only ones that haven't smelled the carcass yet. Even the Neo-Nazis are slowly becoming safespace crybabies. What a Brave New World we live in, anon.
>>
>>743012660

butter
>>
>>743012660
Being sick of shit is not a valid excuse to beget chaos and sow even more dissent and destitution so until the very fabrics of what could be considered as the
>standard
began to fray in bouts of anomie and willful, apathy-laden ignorance.

Being sick of shit is a great explanation. It's a shit excuse. Anyone who uses it is exactly shit.
>>
I'm shocked no one has started calling him Daffy Donald.
>>
>>743009110
It did, faggot.

You Trumpfags ignored it.
>>
>>743012660
You mean they grew up in a system where education was cut by the Republicans and people who did end up finishing school did so just to get a job instead of an education. Lack of a good education leads to the decisions made by Trump voters.

I'm sure that's what you meant.
>>
>>743013053
Trump is more Scrooge McDuck.
Daffy was cool.
>>
If I got a dollar every time someone said Trump would not be the president much longer I would be as rich as him!
>>
>>743008527
oh so you mean their opinions are the same as they were during the campaign?
>>
>>743013613
So you're OK that people were too stupid to do the right thing and dump Trump"

k
>>
>>743008527
only explanation-dave navarro, janes addiction
>>
>>743013729
>I'm OK with a politician doing a 180 on campaign promises

k
>>
File: hookers piss in trumps mouth.jpg (145KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
hookers piss in trumps mouth.jpg
145KB, 1280x853px
>>743013828
>addiction
>>
>>
>>743013854
*citation needed*
>>
>>743013924
faggot
>>
>>743013854
also - https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?field_legislation_status_value=0
>>
>>743013828
hes mentally retarded, in my expert opinion ,as the former lead guitarist of janes addiction, thats the only possible explanation-dave navarro, former lead guitarist of janes addiction
>>
>>743013947
Trump said he was going to "lock up Hillary" for one thing.
Trump signed sanctions against Russia into law
didn't fight to repeal Obamacare
didn't ban "All Muslims"
the list goes on
you elected a liar and a pussy
>>
>>743011009
>believes "the majority" elected Trump

kek
>>
>>743014039
faggot
>>
>>743013905
i think that
maybe donald drumpf
possibly drinks pee
every night
and eats poop every day
considering
how stupid he is
>>
>>743013947
>*citation needed*
"My name is Donald J. Trump, and I think we should stop intervening in the affairs of the world and focus on America only. America first! Make America Great Again! Let's stop being interventionist! We need to focus on America, not the Middle East!"

And then he talked about bombing the terrorists in their homes, dropped the MOAB, went on the proverbial offensive with world leaders from trade to threats of war, played footsies with North Korea, and continued to prattle on about affairs in other countries like Spain or Venezuela.

But, hey.
>>
>>743014091
-never promised to ban all muslims (lol you must be a cnn sheep)
-the hillary thing is on going, he can't just lock her up
-things change when you're actually president
>>
>>743014247
>But, hey.
inb4 durr at least he wasn't clinton

kek
>>
>>743014152
Trump voters aren't the only problem. You're helping demonstrate that. My grievances have gone way over your head.
>>
>>743014261
>never promised to ban all muslims
yeah he did faggot
look it up
he said there needs to be a ban until Congress "figures it out."
Your ignorance is no excuse.
>the hillary thing is still going on
no it isn't
>things change
Trump did a 180 on most of what he campaigned for
why are you defending a liar?
>>
>>743014324
I am not in any way related to whatever buttmad fantasy brewing in your head faggot

fuck off
>>
>>743014261
He tried several times to ban all people from Islamic faith.
>>
>>743014453
You're alive, you're upset about Trump voters, not an argument.

No, it sounds like you're part of the buttmad fantasy.
>>
>>743014453
you actually are
>>
>>743011378
if your asking about the election than everything that happend after is irrelvant to the conversation

the" lesser of two evils" is a valid argument

if your criticizing what hes doing now than mention the election isnt relevant because he IS in office and what he is doing should be addressed

but if your just going to question he legitimacy of being president than your also ignoring his action is he doing now

and frankly your letting him get away with his bullshit
>>
>>743014524
>not an argument

not making one
I'm making fun of the butthurt speech you've decided to make before the entire thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 366x488px
>>
>>743014561
To paranoids like you, everyone is somehow involved, so no fucks given.

Also I proudly voted for Clinton in the General Election. Are you going to say something stupid and pompous about that, too?
>>
>>743014606
>the" lesser of two evils" is a valid argument
not if you think Trump is somehow the "lesser"
>>
>>743014622
>not making one
So why would you need to justify what you're doing if you're not trying to make an argument for what you do in the thread?
>n-no, I'm not part of this
>but I'm going to tell you why I'm not and justify my reasoning with
Which involves you in the thread to begin with. You're part of this. Look at you go.
>>
>>743013046
The excuse is that people have gone mad.
You can see this with how rational debate died at the hands of overemotional wankers waving nazi flags and tearing down statues.

>>743013190
>You Trumpfags ignored it.
And you didn't?
You could have prevented this you know?
But you didn't.
Because you were blind and overconfident.
That's your weakness.

>>743013294
Considering that everyone, from uneducated farmers in some half abandoned redneck town all the way to students in campus universities are going haywire in the streets, education has little to do with this collective madness.

Maybe if climate change hurried up a little or God hurled a meteor in our general direction everyone would have a reason to stop worrying about their hollow monotone lives and their bitter resentment towards fellow citizens.

Until then, prozac it is.
>>
>>743014795
You are the one challenging the status quo. That means you have to defend the utter faggotry you unleashed here. I'm simply pointing out that you don't even seem to have your facts straight about "the majority" who supposedly elected Trump.

You kind of need to sit down
and shut up.
>>
>>743014867
I can't control idiots who choose to believe disinformation that elected Trump, anon.

The facts about Trump were there, and were available for anyone to consider.

You don't get to pin this on me.
Hell, you probably voted Stein or Johnson. Or stayed home.
>>
>>743014867
Yes, education is THE reason why we have conservatives in this country, period. And they made sure the education system didn't get too liberal, because people might start thinking for themselves.

There is no debate on this, information is readily available.
If you keep arguing against this, you're just going to be treated like a total faggot. your choice-- bring it on.
>>
>>743013294

Lack of an education over generations. Just one or two didn't do that. That shit has to be bred into you. You know the whole "If my pappi an granpappi didn't do it, why should I?".
>>
File: IMG_3278.jpg (271KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3278.jpg
271KB, 1024x1024px
>>743008527
It could be that..
Or it could be that you're still butthurt.

Yeah, you're still butthurt.
>>
>>743015212
Yeah well we are talking about a few generations. The cuts in education started in the 1960s. Teachers were vilified, and curriculums started going towards job-based outcomes.
>>
File: Jesus6.jpg (80KB, 410x580px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus6.jpg
80KB, 410x580px
>ITT: sour left-leaning individuals and yuppies complain about the fact that trump won.
<-- mfw
>>
>>743015370
have you had enough "winning" yet anon

kek
>>
>>743014701
That depends on how you behaved after you voted for Clinton in the General Election, anon. While I'm not that anon, let me tell you something. I don't know you personally. There could be an entire story I can't or don't know about that does a degree of wonder or terror for you regarding this or that, moral righteousness or whatever floats the boat.

But I am a living person who was witness to everything that happened during and far after 2015, to this day. If you can be so partisan and steadfast in believing that nobody but the people who explicitly run around and yell #MAGA are responsible for where we are today, then I really don't know what to tell you, because you know you won't change your mind or digest what's being thrown around amongst the vitriol, and I know you won't, either, because you'd proudly demonstrate it now by invoking the anecdote, as if voting for Clinton is somehow contradictory to anything I've said previously. To which I have to say, again, I don't think you got what I was putting down. I'm still here to break it down if you're still a citizen of the United States of America, and, pardon my language, not some duck.

>>743014912
And I have to ask you what faggotry I'm not defending, anon. I have my facts straight about the majority; you're providing some more.

>>743011009
>I have no faith in the decision making process of the majority no longer
The totality. The majority. Do you see anything explicitly mentioning Trump? If so, please cite.
>Another shade of the same old bread and circus
>because the process of discussion and debate has broken down
>Those who continue to rebuff their choices and harbor zero regret or sense of responsibility for the actions, words, and inaction thereof they choose, freely, to stand behind
>to bleed and to show that their blood is red, and nothing more

I kind of need to stand and be heard if I need to defend the utter faggotry.
>>
>>743015470
>I have my facts straight about the majority;
the majority didn't elect Trump

stop repeating this lie
>>
>>743015420
Have you had enough losing?
>>
>>743015525
Please show me the reply in which I said,
>the majority elected Trump
>>
>>743015470
>That depends on how you behaved after you voted for Clinton in the General Election, anon.
Doesn't have shit to do with me.

Stop talking shit on the people who made the right fucking choice.
>>
>>743015525
The intelligent majority did.
Faggot
>>
>>743015611
You keep talking about "the majority."

The majority voted for Clinton, not Trump.
>>
>>743015653
>intelligent
>voting for Trump

pick one

kek
>>
>>743008527
Still has 35% approval ratings.

Yes. 35% of Americans are functionally insane. The civil war needs a redo, and the crazies need to be wiped out.
>>
BREAKING NEWS
TRUMP IS RESIGNING!
http://youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c
>>
>>743015594
I've done nothing but win since November. watching watching everything Trump tries to do stymied by opposition or incompetence.
>>
>>743015840
>advocating violence

stupid faggot
>>
>>743015647
So you didn't exist and weren't a participant in the entirety of the democratic process in which the United States of America votes for a President.

>made the right choice
See, it's not about having made the "right choice". Being that pious and concerned about having "done the wrong thing" is exactly stopping you from seeing what I'm typing. Plainly. Right here. It's not about who you voted for. It's about how all of these different people, all of these individuals, how this entire series of events, how this entire system we rely upon for governance, has gone so awry.

What happened to civil discourse? Why do people get so zealous? Do you not want to know? Are you pious?

>>743015712
You keep insisting I talk about the majority as if I am saying the majority with regards to who voted for what candidate. Stating that the majority voted for Clinton does not change or contradict what I've said thus far. I encourage you to show me that it does.
>>
>>743015842
pepe is a symbol of faggotry
>>
>>743016013
Just because you've decided to have a mental breakdown about the outcome of the Election doesn't mean civil discourse has broken down.

You seem to have a big stick up your ass about making Democrats seem as bad as Republicans, though.
Why is that?
>>
>>743016013
>Stating that the majority voted for Clinton does not change or contradict what I've said thus far.

Yeah it does. It kind of blows the fuck out of your naysaying.
>>
>>743015840
The political side who said we should not be aloud to own guns wants a war. A war that they would obviously lose. Because they don't like guns or even know the difference between an assualt rifle and a semi automatic rifle. A side that sees zero hypocrisy in the idea of both calling for a war to "protect themselves" from governmental actions and to also ban guns. A side that can olnly be so hypocritial as to use the thing they have been trying to eliminate for so many years to initiate social and political upheaval because they made such poor choices and have such bad ideas that they lost to a man with zero political experience. Zero. And thats where we are. And thats how stupid you are. And thats why you lost.
>>
>>743016013
>See, it's not about having made the "right choice"
Except that's totally what it is.

Last November you could choose between:

A. Continuing a stable democraacy
B. Electing an utter incompetent who told lies about "draining the swamp."

The majority of this country chose A.
Anyone who chose B was either stupid, stubborn, or misinformed.
>>
>>743015420
Christ-Anon here.
I don't care if trump wins or loses, i'm not one to complain because i know he is merely the skim atop the milk.
He will make good and bad choices in action (as any president would), and he will speak his mind(which is admirable in an age where wrong-think can make you lose your job) and because of his position of power he is riling up commies and yuppies alike to violent action (by their own volition mind you), which is waking up more and more normals to the unsustainable post-modern nightmarish dystopia that they live in. Exposing the mainstream media as being practically nothing but propaganda, exposing identity politics as the trash-fire that it is, and exposing a corrupt governmental institution; all while the world around them burns because of the butt-hurt lefties losing their shit and continuing to be bitter about the fact that trump has won. Ignorant to the historical fact that their actions are only polarizing more and more central and right leaning individuals to the right, thus bolstering more support for this old man named trump.
And because i'm a christ-fag, i have no need to worry about this shit and get to sit back and watch the shit-show as everyone apes out. One it's done, i get to be some of the first people to reform the ruins. So i am most definitely winning, and loving it.
Have fun
~Anon
>>
>>743016394
I like you
>>
>>743016394
>He will make good and bad choices in action (as any president would)
Trump has not made any "good" decisions, though.
>(as any president would)
You also seem to think Trump should be treated as having the experience of even George Bush
>>
>>743016394
>muh /pol/ buzzwords
kek
>>
>>743016500
samefag>>743016394
>>
>>743016394
>So i am most definitely winning, and loving it
but do you think you'll pass 8th grade this time
you said the same thing last year
>>
>>743016514
You ment to say "i don't like anything Trump does because I'm a sore crybaby loser"
>>
File: IMG_3303.png (163KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.png
163KB, 750x1334px
>>743016581
Kek
>>
>>743016618
No I meant to say you're an edgy faggot who sleeps in tendie crumbs
>>
>>743016646
that poster was a longwinded idiot
you lose either way for agreeing
>>
>>743016616
>>743016581
>>743016557
>>743016514
Look at all that butthurt
>>
>>743016145
>doesn't mean civil discourse has broken down
Trump attacks members of the media.
Mick Mulvaney and Trey Goudy trade blows.
The wife of a treasury secretary trades blows with a mother of three.
People fight and bicker on social media over political ideology and party affiliation.
People scream about the degenerate left.
Clinton talks about deplorables.
People call republicans/democrats/liberals/conservatives stupid, for being just either of those.
You argue with me and insist I'm insane for what I say.
A woman dies after being hit with a vehicle by someone who you could say is on the entirely opposite side of the isle.

But there's no breakdown of civil discourse? When do protesters take it to an intelligent area of discussion instead of hurling insults, chanting, and coming to blows by the by?

And you go on to chirp about how I'm demonizing Democrats, as if they're, what, worse than Republicans? What, they don't exist on the same level? Is one better than the other, is one, stupid? What is it? Why are we so concerned with the equivocation between two monolithic, overly personified political ideologies? Don't you see what's wrong with that?

If you don't, that's is part of the overarching problem. Am I personally attacking you, do you feel the need to defend Democrats or Republicans from some imaginary assasionation of their character? Because that's not what I'm doing.

People. People in either court, of any degree, in any persuasion, can do anything. And the majority of people, together, do things that begin to chart a repetitive, and glaring, series of issues.

>>743016191
Naysaying of? You're making a strawman out of me, anon. This is why I never think we'll ever make anything better.
>>
>>743016658
Kek stay mad
Loser
>>
>>743016732
>muh projection

I'm loving watching every one of Trump's ideas get stomped, some by his own party.
>>
File: IMG_3281.jpg (182KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3281.jpg
182KB, 614x768px
>>743016707
Yeah whatever kid
>>
>>743008527
Been watching mass media recently, eh?
>>
>>743016356
It's totally about that? Woah. Woah!

You're on the topic of whether either candidate, themselves, and what they could bring to the table in terms of governance, would mean. I'm not talking about that, so you can see why it
>totally
isn't what it is about.

Nobody seems to read and digest before they respond anymore. It's a problem.
>>
>>743015017
You could have gone out and convince more people to vote Hillary.
Instead you stayed on the sidelines, smugly believing you already won even though anyone with at least half a brain or education could see that it was not in fact going to be easy.

>>743015173
>muh education
When "experts" are consequently wrong about a whole diversity of pressing issues (with climate change being one of the exceptions) people are gonna question the quality of education.

The media and celebrities certainly didn't help either.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they're partly to blame for Hillary's loss.
That and Trump (and Bernie somewhat too) succesfully painting her as part of the "corrupt" establishment from which she had trouble recovering.
>>
>>743016500
I like you too.

>>743016514
>>743016557
>>743016616
>>743016707
>>743016658
>proving my point
so much winning.

>>743016581
see pic related
>>
>>743016802
Still not Clintons ideas
Kek
And he sure got that supreme justice Gorsch in which was the biggest fuck you ever and he will be seated for life even after Trump leaves and Niel will continue to write the utmost powerful conservative legislature till he retires and old withered man or dies.
Enjoy
Faggot
>>
>>743015992

Advocating violence makes it one of the crazies.
>>
>>743016765
>Trump attacks members of the media.

so what?

>Mick Mulvaney and Trey Goudy trade blows.
Good

>The wife of a treasury secretary trades blows with a mother of three.

You love gossip don't you

>People fight and bicker on social media over political ideology and party affiliation.

sorry that free discourse of ideas doesn't fit your tight little shitstained box, faggot

>People scream about the degenerate left.

good, they're idiots
let them scream

>Clinton talks about deplorables.
they are

>People call republicans/democrats/liberals/conservatives stupid, for being just either of those.
I can handle myself anon
I'm a big boy :^)

>You argue with me and insist I'm insane for what I say.
You are kind of hysterical, actually.

>A woman dies after being hit with a vehicle by someone who you could say is on the entirely opposite side of the isle.
That person should have been arrested and charged with terrorism.
>>
>>743016835

No just rational people watching what he actually does and says unlike those who support him.
>>
>>743016191
Doesn't matter what the majority wants or thinks. Ad populum fallacy.
>>
>>743016765
Stop blaming other people for shit you can't control You just sound like a huge fucking crybaby and are nothing but a target in this thread.
>>
I fucking hate antifa and all you sharia blue faggots.
K Y S now.
>>
>>743016771
I'm not losing though, faggot.
You are. Trump sucks as a President, deal with it.
>>
>>743016822
>kid
kys faggot
that meme is not funny
you are probably a lolbertarian dipshit who thinks taxes are "theft" too
>>
>>743017261
>i'm not losing
Then why are you mad?
Kek
>>
>>743016880
God you are one self-righteous prick. How does it feel being told that you're wrong about everything?
>>
>>743017304
Yeah whatever kid
>>
>>743016894
No I couldn't. You are blaming people who did the right thing.
If you really want to make a difference, find a candidate you like in a Red State and go move there and be part of his team.

Otherwise? Shut the fuck up.
Do not reply to me again with this self-hating whiny fucking little bitch tone again. I will fucking shank you.
>>
>>743017035
>so what
So that's something I'd imagine many people who made "the right decision", and believe themselves to be "the morally superior, sane, perfect individuals and justices of liberty and freedom", would not appreciate? Maybe? Just a little bit?

>Good
>You love gossip don't you
So I see the train of thought has broken down right about here, and we've arrived at kneejerk station. No, I don't love gossip. That's the issue.
>sorry that free discourse of ideas doesn't fit your tight little shitstained box
That's more on you than me, anon. You're trying to censure me here with the whole faggot deal.

>good, they're idiots
>let them scream
>I'm a big boy :^)
>You are kind of hysterical
Ladies and gentlemen, the decline of civilization.

>That person should have been arrested and charged with terrorism
Would it turn your world upside-down if I said I agreed?

>>743017108
>Stop blaming other people for shit you can't control
I'm sorry, but when other people are in control of things that I am not, I tend to blame them, because it is in fact, their responsibility more than my own. I don't live their lives, I don't own their property, I don't make decisions for them. But I do hold them accountable for their own actions, and judge them accordingly, as I am judged in turn.

>>743017342
>one self-righteous prick
There's irony here.
>>
>>743016926
you're probably posting off your phone and your PC. You are the same person. Who else would agree with such stupid longwinded butthurt nonsense?
>>
>>743008527

Why are you even pretending to give a shit? You probably a minimum wage pleb at worst or some cubicle slave at best. Your economic and political foot print is microscopic. Non of this concerns you.
>>
>>743008527
Whatever. Trump fag here and he can go.

Bring on Pence!
>>
>>743016944
Trump didn't get Gorsuch. McConnell did. Because McConnel has power, Trump is their bitch.
>>
>>743017449
>Do not reply to me again
This is a reply. I am blaming everyone who had a part to play in this.

Freedom of speech, sweet like a peach.
>>
>>743016944
anyone who would have a hardon for this much nazi bullshit has to be underage

kek
>>
>>743012630
Please stop posting this meme.

You look like a retard for using "lame duck" wrong.
>>
>>743017466
Fuck you. Your entire shtick is projection.

Fuck you and your deep thoughts faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2695.jpg (36KB, 650x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
36KB, 650x522px
>>743017603
>Trump supporter here
>I don't support Trump though and I'm also definitely not shilling
>>743017625
Kek
Trump nominated him you fucking tard. What are you on about again?
>>
>>743017904
No, it's not projection. My, shtick, is anything but that.
>>
File: 1407894073900.jpg (15KB, 424x288px) Image search: [Google]
1407894073900.jpg
15KB, 424x288px
>>743011805

You must be kidding. The second he is put behind bars he will never hear from her again.

His only access to her will be in the tabloids reading about what black guy she's fucking, or maybe how good most glorious Russian Emperor, Vlad "The Impaler," is giving it to her
>>
>>743017466
Jesus you are one self-righteous prick.

I hope you get the fuck kicked out of you by the Universe.
>>
File: glock 19 (2).jpg (861KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
glock 19 (2).jpg
861KB, 1920x1280px
>>743008527
You shits need to go back to /pol/, you've been posting anti trump horseshit on here for weeks.
>>
>>743017569
You are the problem. Inevitably, your group of privileged, silver spoon, incompetents will be torn to pieces by the masses. People are getting smarter, knowledge is getting easier to obtain, and even the disenfranchised are becoming politically motivated. Unions will rise again. Power to the people.
>>
>>743017667
>everyone who disagrees with me is a socalist german from the 40's
Kay
>>
>>743017466
>>That person should have been arrested and charged with terrorism
>Would it turn your world upside-down if I said I agreed?

No, because you threw that in because was the only thing in your whiny bullshit that came off sounding legit.
>>
>>743017645
I said stop replying to me you dense self-righteous shithead.
>>
>>743017977
I rather have the Mighty Mike Pence.

He'd actually get shit done.

I don't agree with democrat economic policies, that's how I ended up here.
>>
>>743008527
>26 poster
>122 replies
shariablu plz go
>>
>>743017995
Yes it is. You are a whiny ineffective dipshit who probably couldn't even get yourself to vote for Clinton.

You should eat ExLax and shit.
>>
>>743018266
I agree friendo
>>
>>743008527
Screencapped for reelection night.
>>
>>743018127
You are a nazi, though. You want this country to go even farther to the right and you're fucking bragging about it.

At least be honest with yourself.
>>
>>743018266
All Pence knows how to do is pass laws showing how scared of gays he is.
>>
>>743018400
Kek
hope your tinfoil hat is comfy
>>
>>743018070
>you are one self-righteous prick
The insults floweth, and reason doth die. Anon, I have nothing against you as a person. But I have a case to make.

If you don't want to hear it, you become an example.

>>743018150
>because you threw that in because
So you know me personally to make that judgement call? Because I wasn't just appealing to your sensibilities.

We really should be calling homegrown acts of terror what they really are. Homegrown acts of terror. Anything done with malicious intent to drive a political bent, a religous mandate, or an ideological goal, is terrorism.

But I'm not here to argue about terrorism. That's really distracting, and suddenly, look at that, we've stopped talking about what I initially wanted to lean heavily on. Do you remember what that was? I do. I typed it. I thought it. I meant it.

>>743018203
Benis.

>>743018342
>whiny ineffective dipshit
Now that's what I call effective, am I right?
>>
File: nazifuck.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nazifuck.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>743015653

hahahaha

>intelligent majority
>>
We can blame our voting system for the magnitude of our dysfunction. Few people liked Trump or HIllary, so how did they face off?

Easy, chained winner-take-all makes for a lot of stupid errors. It makes extremist candidates, it makes for a large segment of society that doesn't care enough to vote.

The reason is simple, if you only need to get 51%, why do you care about getting 60% or 90%. You only even really need to get 51% of 51%, a quarter of the people who actually like you.

I voted 3rd party in my state, do you know why?
Its because my vote doesn't matter. I live in a blue state, and all of the votes were going to Clinton no matter what.

If our votes were split up proportionally though, my votes *would* matter. I would have a real chance of meaning that we had an extra elector voting for my side.

But America was now created by people who had tremendous experience in democracy. It was created by people who thought they would make mistakes and gradually fix them.

When was the last time we made a constitutional amendment to fix something?

51/61/64/67/71 5 amendments in 20 years.

Nowadays the babyboomers spread so much Constitution worship that their brains have gone dead. We used to be able to fix things, then we started to worship our past like a religon.
>>
>>743017449
>No I couldn't.
Of course you couldn't.
tweeting hastags from your sofa and being shocked at whatever Trump pushed past his wrinkly lips this time is so much easier than convincing people to vote Hillary.

Then again what do you have to complain about?
All of Trump's stupid ideas get shredded the moment they leave his office, he's only allowd to dabble freely in already marginal issues in some backwater state to give the pretense of actually doing things, and for the rest he's doing exactly what the Status Quo dictates.

He said he could break Washington, Washington broke him.
>>
>>743018451
And this is wrong how?
>>
>>743018473
It's not a conspiracy, you're an alt-right faggot who's cheering on fascism. You should be punched.
>>
>>743008527
>early onset dementia

The nigger's 71. I'd hardly call that early.
>>
>>743008527
We cannot let him receive two scoops....RESIST !
>>
>>743015840
You can be the first to die, gimme dat address friendo.
>>
>>743017036
Good that we cleared THAT up!
>>
>>743014794
how can anyone be this stupid

you just said something that proves my point completely

do you have a real argument?
>>
>>743018493
You were told to stop replying.
>>
>>743018605
And your a butthurt loser claiming that trump isn't etting anything done and that he has facist full authoritarian control over you at the exact same time.
>>
>>743018518
The problem is that the most popular candidate got screwed in the primary by Clinton's cronies.

I don't agree with Sanders on a lot of his platforms but at least he has some experience with politics and appears to want to do good. Whether he would have done so is an unknown but at least he would have tried.
>>
>>743018203
your on the wrong website this isn't tumblr

you dont have right to a safe space here
>>
>>743018575
Unless you are willing to do what I suggested--moving to a Red State and being part of a Democratic Party candidate's campaign-- shut the fuck up.

Stop replying to me you self-righteous whiny faggot fuck.
>>
>>743008527
>Even the Republicans are saying it.
no shit, the game has changed people like McCain, Graham, Kasich, they're all insiders, swamp dwellers. Trump is an outsider, who's making it look easy. Well, they can't have that, it took them years to get where they are, and by God they're not going to let someone just walk into D.C. and take all of their glory.
>>
>>743017521
>Who else would agree with such stupid longwinded butthurt nonsense?
Let me break down your retardation:
>stupid
it would be stupid if it were a response like "trump is great". It owuld also be stupid if it were a comment like "trump is only ever shit". Trump is human and as a centrist i know this. You don't seem to understand that since your so deeply entrenched in your beleif that trump is the bane of all existence that anyone who even slightly sympathizes with him is somehow stupid/hitler/(insert buzzword here). Open your eyes and look at the world around you from an objective lense instead of a blind one. Trump isn't the best president and has made some stupid mistakes, but he has also made some rather good ones as well (of course the media will never tell you about the good instances unless they can paint it in a negative light). Take the Korea fiasco for instance, from a machiavellian perspective it makes perfect sense to pressure a world power like china through a proxy with an incompetent chub-lord leader, especially when that tiny country has no nuclear capabilities that pose an actual threat (those nukes are very weak, they would do a better job as an EMP then as a bomb).
tl;dr (since you are too lazy to read apparently) - Stop falling for the us-vs-them mentality and open your eyes to the truth; enough with the 1-sided eyes.
>longwinded
taking time to explain something in a paragraph is not long-winded. You are just intellectually lazy. Consider reading the Prince by Nikoli Machieavelli, Studying the history of the rise of the NAZI party in detail, then get back to this argument having used the brain God gave you for something worthwhile; Instead of being some kind of half-assed pseudo-intellectual elitist.
>butthurt
I'm not the one freaking out about the outcome of an event nearly 1 year after it occurred.
>nonsense
It would be nonsense if it had no sense, yet it is logically consistent and points out my outlook on this whole fiasco sensibly.
>>
>>743018594
So you're OK being a homophobe like Pence?

k
>>
>>743018767
Another reply. This one has two sentences.

Yours truly,

Anon
>>
>>743018812
Trump isn't getting anything done.
That's the point I've been making.
Had enough "winning" yet?
>>
>>743008527
>Even the Republicans are saying it.
its almost like the republicans doesn't require all its member's think like drones
>>
>People think direct democracy is a good idea

WEW
>>
>>743018953
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP REPLYING WITH THAT BORING TERSE WHINY FUCKING WALL OF TEXT.

STOP IT FAGGOT

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
>>
>>743008527

>Trump in straight jacket

Looks like a 90s angry music album cover
>>
>>743018451
what laws ?
>>
>>743018988
Stop replying you fucking dense self-righteous trolling prick.
>>
>>743019070
Frogger.
>>
>>743018959
Not homophobic.

I just don't believe in more than 2 sexes and 2 genders and I don't believe in 3rd bathrooms or "using the one you feel like"
>>
>>743019070
holy shit this is why tumblr needs to stay off 4chan

the adults are talking now
>>
>>743019113
There be no shelter here.
>>
>>743019105
The anti-gay legislation disguised as a "religious freedom" law in Indiana.
>>
>>743019128
So you're transphobic, too.

k
>>
>>743019113
your demanding that someone stop replying on a board that is designed for it

as if you have some right to choose who can post here

and you have the fucking gal to call someone else self righteous
>>
>>743019156
JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP
DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN GODDAMMIT>>743019157
>>743019157
>>743019156
>>743019156
>>743019156
>>743019157
>>743019157
>>743019156
>>743019156
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>743019192
how is that anti gay?
>>
>>743019217
If you have a dick... Use the men's room. You can use the women's room after you cut it off.
>>
>>743018996
But he has full facist authoriatrian control right?
That would imply he can get whatever he wants done.
You are such a hypocrit and you don't even know it.
I'm a libertarian who wants the government to have as little control as possible
You couldn't be more wrong about me or more hypocritical with your belief
>>
>>743018959
>homophobe
a phobia is a fear
I don't fear fags, I just don't like em.
>>
>>743019272
lol wow this is what a tempter tantrum looks like online neat

also sorry but those arnt even all from the same poster
>>
>>743019253
If you are this faggot>>743017466
you have lost your privileges

in a perfect world you would be spooged upon until you no longer have a human shape
>>
>>743018852
Easy to blame a specific person or situation.

Look seriously at the system we live and and think seriously about the behaviors it causes. You don't fix things by complaining about each example of them acting poorly, you fix them by going after the underlying cause.

Do you think a private institution should really have say over who can be a presidential candidate? The fact that they could exert so much power over Sanders is an example of the problem.
>>
>>743008527
What about "muh Russia"! lol - Trump is your president for years to come.
>>
>>743019331
Yes that would "imply"
too bad it isn't happening

Trump is simply wasting taxpayer money spinning his wheels, anon
face it
>>
>>743018910
>self-righteous whiny faggot fuck.
You're crying like a little baby with no argument.
Not that you ever had one.
But that's what happens when you're morally bankrupt.
>>
>>743019331
>I'm a libertarian
>who keeps defending a nazi like trump

kek
>>
>>743019418
not the same posters

but also talking in privileges

once agian proving your just a tumblrina
>>
File: GetSomeHelp.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
GetSomeHelp.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>743019070
Are you actually retarded? Can you not read more than 250 words at a time?
You keep freaking out and acting like a child, pic related.
>>
File: look at that.jpg (21KB, 566x135px) Image search: [Google]
look at that.jpg
21KB, 566x135px
>>743019418
Turns out I still have muh privileges then?
>>
>>743019520
I said stop posting.
You are a fucking blowhard who can't put his money where his mouth is.
>>
>>743019551
If you agree with that whiny faggot's bullshit I would shit on you too
fuck off
>>
>>743019546
When you bring somebody better to the table i'll support them.
But you won't
As evidence by your loss
>>
>>743019553
FUCK YOU NAZI FAGGOT
>>
>>743019592
how cant anyone
"put his money where his mouth it"
when no argument has been presented ?
>>
>>743019649
Clinton was the most qualified candidate in decades.
But you chose Trump.
inb4 gary johnson, stein, write-in

You chose Trump.
>>
>>743019418
This entire dumbass argument of shouting STOP POSTING!!!! is the dumbest thing I have seen in an age.

Both sides are stupid for persisting in it, seriously you should both just be banned for being clearly underage or mentally deficient.
>>
>>743013294
I have a theory that everyone over 40 is dumb. I dont think they had very good education back then. My dad still thinks that satellites can see license plates because of thr propoganda they used to force on them.
>>
>>743019641
if i agree or not is irrelevant
what is relevant is the amount of entitlement your displaying

that leads me to think your dillian the hacker

and your this guy >>743019070
>>
>>743019663
Being this triggered on /b/
Bwhahahahahahahahhaa
Maybe go check out Disney.com?
>>
File: IMG_3065.png (189KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3065.png
189KB, 500x668px
>>743019663
Kek
This is a perfect example of what a liberal starts doing when they are losing
>>
>>743019672
I made the point that if anon (you?) was this concerned that he should join a Democratic Party candidate's campaign in a Red State. So far, I've heard no acknowledgement of this suggestion, only the same faggotry that started the whole exchange.

It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>743019663
Living by example, what has gone wrong with society at large, figure 1a.

>>743019736
Oh, I've offered a serious discussion. I even entertained the potential bait as if it wasn't even bait, but legitimate posting.
>>
>>743019733
And she still lost thats how bad she was
>>
>>743018852
>but at least he has some experience with politics
Yeah, that' what you want, more insiders who will take donations from people who want to influence them, you've got a ways to go before you'll know what the fucks going on.
>>
>>743019751
>im suddenly better than everyone else

thats how you sound
>>
>>743019083
This.
5 minutes in paint.net and this would be a neo-con rock-band cover.
Title: lefty lepers
>>
>>743019736
>both sides

you never miss an opportunity, do you?

FUCK. OFF.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN.
EVER.

EVER FAGGOT. THAT MEANS STARTIN GNOW
>>
>>743015420
I still wake up every single day happy that Trump won amd that I did my part.

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
>>
>>743019663
Kek
>>
>>743019592
You can't even stand up against me.
And I'm an intellectual featherweight.

O child, you have so much more to learn.
>>
>>743015992
At some point the ethnic cleansing had to happen

nazis, racists, commies, trump supporters, old people, all republicans most democrats, religious people, retards, gypsies, hillary, traps and poor stupid black/white people need to be ground up so we can use their land to grow food.
>>
>>743019887
When discussion comes to a heads like this, when someone can ruin a plain phrase like "both sides" and completely miss the context, to become
>literally
>"triggered"
like this, what do you do?

How do you proceed? Do you even try?
>>
>>743019816
This guy isn't liberal or conservative.

He is a moron.

Don't associate him with anyone, hell calling him retarded is rude to the mentally impaired. This guy is way more stupid than that.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.