[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Girlfriend is going on a camping trip this weekend >

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 36

> Girlfriend is going on a camping trip this weekend
> Claimed it was just her and another female friend going
> Told me the spot she was going we'll call it Place A
> The night before last I check her phone because I have a suspicion she is lying
> Find out she's going camping in Place B not Place A like she said
> Find out she's going camping with a guy she fucked a couple of years ago, but the female friend who she's also going camping with is now in a romantic relationship with him
> There's also another random guy going camping with them as well (She claims she never met him before).
> I get threatened to get kicked out, and she threatens to end relationship because I apparently overreacted when confronting her
> We have a 11 month old daughter together
> She claims I'm trying to isolate her by saying I don't approve of her going on the camping trip with an ex lover, and some random dude
> Alcohol and marijuana will be involved
> Don't want to dump her because I love her, and we have a child
> She's never cheated (as far as I know)
> But she broke my trust when she wasn't honest about where she was going camping, and whom with.

What do I do /b/? I already suggested that I come, but the ex lover knows I don't like him, and she says it would make things awkward.
>>
Who gives a fuck? You have a daughter you need to worry about.
>>
If I was that guy, I would definitely try to fuck her.
>>
>>742981174
Mabye don't have a daughter with a whore next time.
>>
Well, she should also respect your feelings anon. Either by not going or lettiing you join. After all she should care more about how you feel rather than the exlover. The fact that she lied to you means she knew you would react
>>
Accept your new cuckold role, start eating creampies, lock a chastity cage on your cliti, turn into a sissy.
>>
>>742981174
Would dump without hesitation, and get custody.
>>
>>742981174
>He fell for the breeding meme
enjoy the moneysink, cuck
>>
>>742981174
Honestly dude, she's already cheating on you.

Her friend is probably calling her in for a threescore with this guy, and extra guy will probably get involved too.

There isn't anything you can do about it, and now you're on the hook for child support.
>>
Shes a liar and a whore, woman are cunts. Dump her and find another one thats right. Fuck wasting time with a bitch ass hoe who lies to you and clearly fucks others. Imagine if you lied to her, how she'd react.. See how unfair it is? and how unequal it is? she's an abuser. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>742981174
>>742981341
You're a loon if you don't think he isn't already fucking her.
>>
>>742981174
fuck pizza
kill gf
eat daughter
>>
>>742981174
>shes never cheated
Haha, thats what her plans are you idiot. Even if she hasn't yet she wants to, and is going to. She fucking lied to you, you idiot. Why else would she.
>>
She's cheating bro do yourself a favor and leave.
>>
File: 605R5or.jpg (44KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
605R5or.jpg
44KB, 600x445px
>>742981428
this
>>742981341
and yeah this

OP you're a fair bit of a faggot for procreating with a skank like this. Your poor daughter, she either grows up a slut like her mother or a retard who asks for relationship advice on 4chan like her father... assuming she's actually yours lul
>>
The sheer fact she got mad just cause you caught her in a lie, should tell you what her intentions are. And it's not isolation if you can't tell a person the truth of where you are going and who you will be with.
Pro tip: Leave the cunt.
>>
First, dump all her pictures here, including ones of the daughter. Second, break up.
>>
>>742981174
Why do you give two fucks how the ex lover feels. Go, make it awkward, make sure he knows he's not getting pussy from your girl. Either that, or, go cuck and suck his dick too along with your girl. She's probably already fucking him anyway.
>>
>>742981174
That child might not be yours.
>>
Relax. Caring for a child is hard work, she should be able to enjoy this trip without any drama.

Nothing is going to happen. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>742981174
>> Don't want to dump her because I love her, and we have a child
>> She's never cheated (as far as I know)
Nigga, she got you checked. She be gettin frisky with some playa and you can't even dump her. It's done. You lost.
>>
>>742981174
dodgy as, weird you aren't invited when there are other guys going. she'll cheat on you no doubts even if she isn't planning to already. plus its pretty normal not to be happy about her going camping with a guy she fucked. dump any girl who tries to maintain contact with an ex-lover
>>
>>742981174
You're a pussy if you haven't broken up with her. She's going to cheat
>>
The consensus is your dumb ass needs to leave her. Why give her the pleasure of kicking you out just leave and focus on your daughter. Then again you're a dumb ass who thinks he's in love and will likely never bring it up to her again.
>>
>>742981174
take your daughter and all your shit and go someplace far away. let her comeback from her bullshit cheating camp trip to an empty house without the family she doesn't care about.
>>
File: 1497222410283.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
1497222410283.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
>>742981174
>Inb4 daughter becomes as much of a whore as her single mother
You had one job OP
>>
Do you trust her, or not?

If you trust her, then you're in the wrong for snooping, even if you caught her lying. If you don't trust her, you now have confirmation she's lying to you. Either way, she is a liar, and you're in the wrong for snooping.

People, as we all know, lie for a number of reasons. Whether she is lying in order to get fucked by some dude is really something nobody knows, including your chick. Maybe she wanted to go camping, and it was a possibility in her head. Maybe it is totally innocent.

How you react depends on your trust in her. How you react depends on how comfortable you are not being around your daughter all the time if the relationship fails.

Personally, I would sit on it. Apologise for snooping. Don't force her to apologise, it doesn't matter either way. Come to an understanding, through communication, on why what she did hurt you, and emphasize honesty in the future.

When it happens again, the response is different.

ALSO, start documenting shady and bad action on her part. If she fucks up again, you want a mountain of evidence that paints you as the better parent, so you get the daughter. Gather evidence that shows you as the primary caregiver of your child, and you'll be the majority custody party if things go south.

Blessings be upon you, dirty fag.
>>
>>742981792
Sadly this can be considered abduction by the law, especially if it's the father GingTFO
>>
>>742981174
so you your options are
you get cucked
you get cucked and get to see it on tape
you go to site b and kill them all make it seem like a bear attack
>>
File: 1497841881390.jpg (36KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
1497841881390.jpg
36KB, 600x657px
Anon. Sorry to break it to you but she's initiating a threesome with her ex lover and female friend. She lied about the location to ease the angry cuck tendencies within your blood. She lied about who is going so you don't lose a lung. You need to stay home and watch thenchikd you created with her so she can get fucked and carry another child. Why are you posting on /b/? We can't help you. You're in a losing battle and getting angry will only make them laugh at you harder when she tells both guys how you're acting. Fuck dude. They are going to rail her even harder after they all laugh at you for caring so much.
>>
>>742981174
Not just saying this to be internet edgy, but she has either cheated on you already or was planning to. She lied, end of story.

I honestly would advise that you get a DNA test for you and your daughter.
>>
>>742981792
>>742981866
It might not even be his daughter lmao, if I were him I would get a paternity test.
>>
>>742981174

> I get threatened to get kicked out, and she threatens to end relationship because I apparently overreacted when confronting her

This is typical female behavior when caught.
Have some selfrespect and dump the bitch.
There are more fish in the sea.
>>
>>742981174

when the girl starts lying, the relationship is already dying

shoot the relationship in the head, leave, and take your daughter with you. dont let your little girl turn into the same kind of lying whore her mom is
>>
File: DSCF2621.jpg (2MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2621.jpg
2MB, 2848x2136px
>>742981700
Trust me dude, I went through this situation first hand. I let my ex go wherever she wanted, trusted her, she fucked a bunch of other dudes and now I'm divorced and paying child support. Picture for reference, it's her...
>>
>>742981272

Anon is right. You need to focus on your daughter and what's best for her.

If you can no longer trust your GF, you need to try to control your emotions so that you can determine the best plan to extricate yourself while looking out for your kid.
>>
>>742981174
Marijuana - 11 month old - partner going on a double date. Get a grip and grow the fuck up, this shouldn't even be a possibility if you are in a legitimate family. You need to sort that shit right out, you obviously don't trust her.
>>
File: 1498417140066.png (325KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1498417140066.png
325KB, 1600x864px
>>742981716
Lmao. Clearly she hates her life now ever since she got a kid with beta OP. Now she's trying to cling to her youth and I'm damn sure she'll conciser fucking someone else. if anything just to pretend for one evening she didn't fuck up her entire life. I don't blame her but you have to keep it reel.
>>
Whatever you decide to do, your priority is what is best for your daughter. You are second in priority and your gf deserves no consideration in your decision. Good luck.
>>
>>742981272
>>742981376
>>742981428
>>742981708
unfortunately these are all probably true, sorry OP
>>
you can't let her go, just confront her. my gf tried something like that, but less obvious and i went full apeshit, after all she was crying her eyes out and talking about she coudn't ever cheat on me and shit like that.

i fucked her on the ass really fucking hard, you should do the same
>>
>>742981899
Dubs speaks truth
Go with site /b/
>>
Leave her and the kid and be free.
Btw she totally is planning to fuck this guy. You're a fool.
>>
>>742981971
What the fuck are you even arguing? And why should marijuana be an X factor? Like alcohol isn't the poison of choice that makes girls whores
>>
>>742981174
She lied, therefore she can't be trusted.

Lying cunts = Cheating cunts.

Dump her, move, change your name, forget about her miserable cuntiness.
>>
>>742981864
>Do you trust her or not
She literally lied straight to his face. How can he trust her after that?
That's what you tell her. "You lied to me about the trip. You broke my trust and that is something that is not easily mended."
>>
>>742981174
Slap the shit out of her and tell her no.
>>
File: pipa.gif (244KB, 229x196px) Image search: [Google]
pipa.gif
244KB, 229x196px
>>742981174
Op let her go and while she's gone do some DNA test to check if that girl your GF born is even yours. Dump her ass right after she comes back.
>>
>>742981864

faggot, he should just wait to get cucked? the bitch lied, he should kick her dirty ass out
>>
>>742981174
OP, this >>742981386

If you explain how you're not comfortable with her going. If she disregards your feelings and goes, then it's time to end it.
>>
>>742982120
because marijuana tends to make girls super horny
>>
>>742981174
go with her, make the camping awkward to assert dominance over the other faggots and your gf, and then take the paternity test
>>
File: 1499540131819.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1499540131819.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>742981864
B E T A
FAGGOT

Guise always trust your gut feeling, always have multiple options and plan B's, always be willing to walk away. This is the only way to not become a cuck.
>>
>>742981174

Why would she lie?

Her response will be "I knew you'd freak out if I told you. You need to trust me."

...but you don't build trust by lying. ..and spending the night with some random dude and your ex is NOT okay.

Maybe she didn't fuck anyone - but she still cheated on you. Cheated your trust, cheated on your relationship, emotionally cheated.

Sorry dude. Been there. Cut and run before she hurts you further.
>>
File: doppelkeks.jpg (195KB, 761x1073px) Image search: [Google]
doppelkeks.jpg
195KB, 761x1073px
>>742981376
>>
>>742982007
She still fucked the guy and laughed about how crazy you are.
>>
>>742981174
DO NOT LET HER GO!! you end that fucking relationship if she goes or tries to go. If she loved you she wouldn't put her self in that kind of situation. and wtf are you thinking 2 girls 2 guys out camping it just sounds fucking dumb are you crazy if you let her go your saying idc go fuck some random dude. ALPHA male that shit and say you are going to leave her and take your kid if she goes that she should respect how you feel about it and how unconformable it makes you and if that's a problem by bitch go get your one night stand with out me sitting here taking care of your kid!
>>
>>742982120
A mother of an 11 month old shouldn't be drinking much and smoking nothing. Maybe I'm just a responsible parent, with a wife I trust, I don't know man. This guy obviously had a kid too young, hence the childish behavior.
>>
>>742982248
This is the only option that isn't equal to cuckoldry. OP you need to show up and place that awkward energy into the campsite. Make the guys feel fear and uncomfortable energy. Don't let them be comfy and tag team your girl. Man up. This is your last chance.
>>
File: 1503250331294.jpg (40KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
1503250331294.jpg
40KB, 400x426px
>742981174
Fuuuuuck that Op. That dumb bitch knows that's fucked up. If you were not invited she has bad intentions. Suck you have a kid with a white, because that's irrelevant to her.
My girl tried some shit, didn't cheat because I stopped that shit the moment I found out, she felt guilty, but only because she got caught. So I get the disbelief that your girl would do such a thing, but they all will if needs or even wants are not met in their ducked up little heads. If that bitch threatened to kick out her child's father when she's overstepping is reason enough to kill her.
>>
>>742981174
OP, you gotta be a man right now. I know it hurts and youre probably pussy whipped, but hear me out. This bitch is gonna walk all over you if she goes on this trip. From now on she's gonna do whatever the fuck she wants and you're gonna listen because your hearts in the way. You have to set your foot down right now like a fucking thundering iron hammer and anally fuck her in the ass with it. Bro I've been through this so many times and you don't want to be a victim of being used and getting your heart broken. Tell her how uncomfortable it is and how the situation looks and if she denies, tell her you're gonna break up with her. OP, of someone truly loves you, they don't hurt your feelings and leave you feeling sick inside. Act like you don't give a fuck if she leaves and start throwing her shit out the door. I promise you she'll instantly regret it and come crying like a little bitch back to you.
>>
dump that hick and take the child ,raise the child alone give the child your love.

why are you even debating this are you retarded or something?
>>
File: 1501736597966.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1501736597966.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>742982375
Yeah IF she still loved him. You said it. Kids kill love faster than erectile dysfunction.
>>
option 1: Trust her. Let her go on the trip. Apologize for not trusting her.

option 2: Demand to go. Brace yourself for an awkward time in the woods. She might cancel the trip and spend that time depressed, around the house. You're relationship will eventually erode because she lied to you in the first place.

option 3: Leave her. The child custody thing will get messy, and you'll be doing the world a disservice by raising a child of divorce.

I'm sorry man, it sounds like you made a mistake of committing to someone who is not trustworthy. I wish you had the foresight to see this before committing to her. Maybe if you involve more people like her parents or your parents and share the story, they will talk to her and guilt her into not cheating or hanging out with ex-boyfriends.

This is a tough one indeed, as there appears to be no good option.

I personally, would leave her. Leave the kid too. Sure you'll be making child payments, but that's the same thing as a professional with student loan payments, or someone paying off a house or something. Lots of people live to pay off debt.

I wish I could help more man. It sucks being controlled by a woman like this. The only thing you have to be content with is that this type of behavior will erode on this woman eventually, and before the end of her life, she will regret and apologize for everything. You are the better person here, from what we understand. No doubt about that.
>>
>>742982120
Weed is a kids drug, not one respectable person I know smokes weed anymore.
>>
>>742981174
If she told you there wouldn't be guys there, she is definitely cheating on you with one of them

Break up with her and do what's best for your daughter
>>
>>742981864
he should cut the bitches head off the cheating whore. fuck your beta cuck shit faggot
>>
>>742981954
this anon speaks heavy truths
>>
>>742982127

Lots of explanations. Plans could have changed.

Trust is built over a relationship, not soiled--with the mother of you child--over possible miscommunication over a camping trip.

OP has the full info that we don't. He is the best judge of whether trust exists and he is overreacting, or trust doesn't exist and she is most likely doing X.

>>742982156

Yes. If he does, he has confirmation. If he doesn't, he has a continued good relationship. Either way gives him enough time to gather evidence to keep his daughter.

>>742982249

Trusting your gut is fuckng stupid. Your gut is filled with emotions, which mean fuck all to a divorce court for alimony or a family court for custody.

N I G G E R B R A I N

D E T E C T E D
>>
Why wouldn't you just go camping with them? If she tells you no you can't go then she's cheating.
>>
where is OP anyway
>>
>>742981174

Oh, and WTF is "she'll kick YOU out?"

Is she paying all the rent? Does she OWN you? That statement right there says she believes she runs the relationship and is an entitled bitch. Note that she didn't say "We'll break up."

IT doesn't imply equality. It implies she's the boss - if you don't like it, you can leave. You need to get control of that situation.
>>
Nice bait thread, OP.
>>
The fact that she is gaslighting you (saying that you're overreacting, she'll leave you if you don't let her go camping) is a telltale sign of cheating.
>>
File: 137503774937583.jpg (115KB, 845x791px) Image search: [Google]
137503774937583.jpg
115KB, 845x791px
>>742982599
>>
>>742981174
i have an 8 month old, my wife is sad to leave him alone for 5 hours let alone a day to go camping with some of her friends. if she goes out it is max ~4 hours if she is lying to you about where she is going and why it is a bs relationship between you her and your child
>>
>>742982460
Also on a mobile, so insert whore in there somewhere, and ducked is self explanatory. I fucking hate whores
>>
>>742981174
>lied about everything
do you regularly freak out about her leaving your sight? if not, the fact that she lied about every detail says everything.
>>742981931
>DNA test for you and your daughter.
this. but if you get a kike or cunt judge you're already a significant figure in that child's life and possibly responsible for it regardless of parentage. worth a shot though. if you love the kid, pursue custody. doing drugs, lying, and cheating are about as good of courtroom ammunition as you can get.

everything about this screams trashy whore though. getting away from the kid(s) occasionally isn't a huge deal but leaving a <12 month old to fuck off into the woods, leaving your man behind, to go do drugs with your ex speaks volumes about who she is.
>>
I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1503264481609.png (671KB, 593x916px) Image search: [Google]
1503264481609.png
671KB, 593x916px
>>742981174
> Told me the spot she was going we'll call it Place A
> The night before last I check her phone because I have a suspicion she is lying
> Find out she's going camping in Place B not Place A like she said

What made you suspicious she was lying?
What would make her feel like she had to lie about where the camping was taking place?

> Find out she's going camping with a guy she fucked a couple of years ago, but the female friend who she's also going camping with is now in a romantic relationship with him
> There's also another random guy going camping with them as well (She claims she never met him before).
Camping with an ex, did she tell you he would be there before you checked her phone? It seems not? If not thats a big red flag.
How come this randomer she hasnt met before gets to go and not you?

>Alcohol and marijuana will be involved
Perfect for impairing judgement.

Plenty of red flags here anon. You are in for a bad time. You love her I get it, but it seems she does not love you, not enough to be honest. If she was going camping with an ex and a randomer and had no intention of anything happening then she would have told you straight away.

You and her need to have 'the chat'. Sorry bro.
>>
>>742981174
with an honest tip, i suggest learning some stuff about custody, and how you can break this shit up without getting in debt (also if you made that child out of your own ego IE love to your partner etc then you do not deserve that child granted your wife doesn't either
>>
Tell her she can go on the trip, but as soon as she leaves through that door shes single. So she can do whatever tf she wants but she'll be coming home to an empty house and no family. She wants to cheat and make you feel bad for catching her. Either you're fucking up or she is just a hoe and is now showing it. Either way man up cuz shes gonna get fucked either way. Its the truth man, you may have a child but shes just one of those bitches that deep inside wants to be for everyone. You just happened to knock her up.
>>
>>742982588

If plans changed - then she owed a phone call.

She lied about who was going.

You're fucking crazy. It changed from Place A with a girlfriend to PlaceB with some dudes.
>>
Call CSP. They'll test her in an instant. Paint her as an unfit mother (if she's a lying whore who likes to fuck guys while getting shitfaced and smoking pot on camping trips, 100% unfit). Get custody of said kid, make crazy whore fuck off, find a sweet, soft caring woman who will now raise your child well. Do you want your daughter to do what your girlfriend does? Because I fucking guarantee that type of behavior is learned.
>>
>>742982588
>Trusting your gut is fuckng stupid
Not as stupid as ignoring your gut feeling. yeah if she wants to cheat she will cheat and there's nothing you can do about it. But you can almost always see it coming beforehand unless you're an absolute sperg.
>>
>>742981174
Don't listen to all these edgy tweens telling you shes cheating and you need to break up, you have a kid, which is by far the most important thing. She's not cheating she just knew you'd probably be pissed, and rightly so. Tell her straight, it's not a great idea considering the circumstances, if she's mature enough she'll get over it and you can work on your relationship, if not, you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>742982445
This.
>>
>>742982316

No because i obviously didn't let her go and she never lied in the first place. that's not the point faggot
>>
>>742981174
>Have a daughter
>GF wants to move away from both her and you
>With an ex-lover

Sorry anon but she's going there to fug and there will be a lot of sex among those 4.
Women with children that think and/or make plans that don't involve their family probably feel like they're not enjoying life and they want to have a sexcapade.

Now, you have 3 options here:
- Let her do her thing and be a cuckold for the shake of your daughter (think that if you do this will probably won't be the last time, nor it will prevent her to leave you and your daughter).
- Don't let her do it and threaten with the same (if she threatened to dump you over a a fucking hike she doesn't love you or doesn't respect you and will leave you as soon as she has another fool tricked which is probably what she's got in her head with this trip).
- Straight up leave her and fight for the custody of your daughter.
>>
File: 1495295114722.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495295114722.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
>>742982509
>Kids kill love faster than erectile dysfunction.
keks
>>
1st. don't do anything stupid. You have a kid. 2nd move on and leave her to her bad habits. Do your own thing and take care of your kid. Plenty of fish out there in this vast over populated planet.
>>
>>742982817
First of all it's HER kid not theirs
Second of all OP is being mature and virtuous enough, seems like she's the one detaching from him instead.
>>
>>742982817
Cuckboy sucks the nut out of his girls pussy when she comes home from work at 2am
>>
File: 1503327471957.jpg (27KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503327471957.jpg
27KB, 300x400px
>>742981174
If what she was doing was innocent, she wouldn't had felt the need to lie like that or react like that.
>>
File: 1501258472346.jpg (208KB, 1198x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1501258472346.jpg
208KB, 1198x1126px
>>742981174
take her to court and say she's going out drinking, doing drugs and having unsafe sex. Might give you a shot at custody.
>>
>>742981174
Which kind of mother goes on a holiday having an 11 month old child?
>>
File: trailer3_michael_027.jpg (124KB, 772x434px) Image search: [Google]
trailer3_michael_027.jpg
124KB, 772x434px
>>742981174
You really are overreacting. Just live your life and do what you feel like, you have a daughter, dedicate yourself to her, go on camping trips too with people you like. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>742981419
>breeding meme
>cuck

Fuck I can't wait until these words fade back into obscurity.
>>
File: 45ty765.jpg (22KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
45ty765.jpg
22KB, 331x318px
>>742982817
You're one naive cunt.
>>
>>742982969
>>742982969
>>742982969
>>742982969
>>742982969
The 69 of truth
>>
sorry OP but she is already cheating, no way she sets everything up like that and its the first time. they planned an orgy
>>
>>742982738
>If she was going camping with an ex and a randomer and had no intention of anything happening then she would have told you straight away.
She's woman-thinking she doesn't. That way she doesn't have to feel guilty and can blame the drugs, at least in her own head.
>>
>>742981174
get proof she was going to cheat on you before you dump her dude, take it to court so you don't get fucked in the ass that bad.
>>
Accept your place in this new world order where women are finally liberated. There is nothing you can do, she is a free woman and can do what she likes. Not letting her go and not taking into account her feelings is definitely sexist behavior.
>>
>>742981174
She's going to cheat. There's no reason she would lie otherwise. Also knowingly going drinking with her ex + a random guy with drugs and alcohol involved means she is up for cheating.
>>
>>742981376

>/thread
>>
>>742981955
thats some nasty belly
>>
>>742982738
> OP Here
What made me suspicious is that she said she was going to a remote location in the woods that no one camps at... with just another female friend.

Two females camping alone in the woods all night just sounds like something bad is about to happen.

Plus for the two years we've been together she's never gone camping.
>>
>>742981174
You're only going to listen to what you want to hear, but I'll try getting across something you probably don't want to hear. In my opinion, you should tell her you aren't comfortable with her going. If she has it in her to defend her choice, she had it in her to tell you the truth. Which means there is definitely potential for something else to be planned.
She'll be insulted that you can't trust her, but the reality is that relationships come with trust issues sometimes, and you both need to respect each other enough to accept that. Especially if you have kids - and honestly, she's going away on a weekend to drink and get high when she has a daughter?

The thing about a problem like this is that it will eat at you for years and sour your relationship. You'll forget about it eventually, but not for long. It's a concern to you that she hasn't respected. It's a concern to you that she hid, and upon seeing your reaction she'd feel justified in hiding more from you.
If she doesn't go, she's not going for you. Always appreciate that.
If she goes, after you've asked her not to, or after she's refused your compromise of you going as well, you let her; but when she returns, you tell her you're leaving, have your stuff prepared for you to leave. If she's spiteful, you'll get the truth. If she's not, she may continue to lie, or she may be telling the truth. But when you're already separated, or close to it, you'll be discussing important things.
Don't let her threaten you with anything, don't be a total push-over. You'll still get to see your daughter and if you prove you're a capable parent, your daughter will probably be yours in general. You have rights, look in to them.
>>
>>742982596
Why don't you just do this?
>>
>>742982846
>didn't let her go
>she never lied in the first place

Damn you're so delusional it hurts.
>>
File: 1491258146724-b.jpg (163KB, 593x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491258146724-b.jpg
163KB, 593x541px
>>742983047
whore detected.
have a dick, sweetheart.
>>
>>742983100
Fucking this
>come home after trip
>"A-Anon... I have something to tell you..."
>"I was raped! Those filthy animals let me drink two whole bottles of rum! When I tried to suck their dicks they didn't even stop me! Those drunk bastards took advantage of me, baaaaw!!"
>now you're a cuck stuck between a rock and a hard place
>whore tears finally suck you in and you accept your role as a breadwinner
>you die living a lie
>>
>>742981174
>But she broke my trust when she wasn't honest about where she was going camping, and whom with.

You didnt trust her to begin with or you wouldnt have checked her phone (and on what planet do people not have their phone locked to begin with?)

She is dumb and needs a password on her phone, and you need to work on trust issues to begin with... Whos dick she is taking this weekend is actually the least of concerns at this moment
>>
>>742981174

pretty much this >>742982969
but woman logic kiks in dude, and she's gonna make it seems that you were wrong OP
she's gonna talk shit, and even try to make you think that you were wrong aswell. If you let her go, you're asking to be cucked. And /b/oy if she gets away this one time, you better be ready for some nasty attitudes coming from her, aswell as more cucking.
Be a man, faggot!
Also, she already wants to cheat on you, and she has probably been thinking about doing it for quite a while. If you "act like a man" and don't let her go this time, she's gonna cheat on you later in the first opportunity, because she's gonna want it even more now that her first try has been thwarted.
DROP HER ARSE OP
>>
>>742981174
Imagine what she's thinking right now OP.
>This faggot wont let me go get fucked by Chad because he's too insecure to let me go on a innocent little camping trip.
>Why am I even with this ugly cunt.
>Can't wait to get my ass rekt by 2 guys.
Come on OP, fucking be a man
>>
>>742981386

Exactly, if she gave a damn about OP she would at the very least apologize for lying, not "kick him out" and get defensive so she can drink with an ex and a stranger.
>>
>>742982779
This. Get a lawyer and sue for full custody. Bring up every shady thing she does that makes her look like a bad parent, or make some up (she yells at/hits the child). Make her pay child support.
>>
>>742983301

What the hell kind of cuck shit is this?

Who's dick she took is THE issue.
>>
>>742983301
before, op needs to leave the slut and her diseased offspring
>>
>>742981174

> You're not going with her?
I'm going to assume cause of your work, or u not being able to get someone to watch the kid for the time.
Me and my wife would never go on a camping trip without eachother... but that us

> Lies about who's going on the camping trip.
This can simply show that she didn't want to worry you.
But it's still wrong and VERY shady if you are in a committed relationship with a kid.

> where the camping is actually happening.
This I can't find an excuse for. there is no logical reason for this.
The only conclusion is she was worried you were going to swing by for a litlle bit to hang out and she didn't want to be caught doing something

>she freaks out about you think she could be doing something shady, or cheating.
Every normal relationship i've seen, if someone IS cheating, they get VERY defensive and yell and fire back.
I've seen people in a relationship when confronted if there is cheating calmy talk it out.
I've been asked if i was cheating cause i was being distant. I felt bad and told her that i was stesseed from work and family issues and I don't like to talk things out and bla bla bla.

> Conclusion
Too many shady factors. she is either actively cheating, or is planning to.
Might want to check if the child is yours. Those 23&Me and ancestry sites (not sure which) can do it. Just need a lot of spit from the baby which shouldn't be that hard honestly.
>>
>>742981174
ffs would you let your gf have a fucking life please? fucking jealous whining worthless being that you are
>>
>>742981174

Cuck here.

My GF used to hang out with a workmate, we were in a 10 yrs relationship, she was telling me dozens of times a day I was the man of her life and stuff. From my point of view we were a solid couple.

But the workmate got closer and closer, they started spending more and more time together after work.

She swore me at that time he was just a friend, she blamed me for being jealous...

But in the end, she fucked with him.
I'm pretty sure that she never cheated before, but the thing is : never overtrust someone.

Could be she is bored with you and looking for opportunities...
>>
>>742981376
this
>>
>>742983222
OP, I've been on the other side of this.

I hooked up with a married girl who told her husband she was going on a camping trip in Tahoe. I fucked her brains out for a week while she was carrying that guy's kid.

Sorry dude. Best thing you can do is walk away. At least you aren't married to her.

Do it this weekend. Clean out the bank account and fucking go. Leave the kid with her parents or something.
>>
>>742981174

Imagine if the roles were reversed.

Would she be ok with you drinking in the woods with an ex and another chick? Would you get mad and kick her out if she asked you not to?
>>
>>742983493
Show tits, slut.
>>
You should have screenshotted the texts and sent them to yourself that way you could break up and get custody of your child.
>>
she has no right to pull the over extending card when she has not only lied to you, but not offered to bring you with her.
>>
File: 3.jpg (754KB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
754KB, 3000x1997px
>>742983558
Better to be the guy fucking someone else's woman than being the chump whose woman is getting fucked. Learned that a long time ago, still as true as ever.
>>
File: 8497_23df.jpg (17KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
8497_23df.jpg
17KB, 480x404px
>>742983222
>excuses for having dick/s
>after geting ramped she won't say anything or just lie
>If the truth comes out blame drugs/alcohol
>Insurance tariff in the form of a child
"perfect" woman plan
>>
>>742981864
>Maybe it is totally innocent.
A lie by its very definition implies deceit. She deceived him for a specific reason. There is no innocence here.
>>
>>742983493
having a life and lying about going out with some guys she's fucked before already are two different things
>>
get a dna test to check if the child is yours
if it is, get custody and leave gf
if it isn't, leave both
>>
>>742981408
This. But that's a huge responsibility. Lots of people have to do it though.
>>
>>742983047
OP, you could do this.

She's a cheating cunt but you're stuck with her.

Maybe you should cheat too. Live your life, get some strange pussy, just don't knock up anyone else.
>>
>>742981174
Good relationships are based on mutual trust and respect.
If she wants to go camping, then fine she can go, but you are coming too.
Doesn't matter if you like the other guy or not. Doesn't matter if it will make things awkward.
Don't let her bully you by saying you don't trust her.
Trust AND Respect.
She disrespected you by entertaining the thought of going camping with an ex. She wasn't honest about the trip yet she wants to make you feel bad for questioning her.
SHE WAS GOING TO FUCK ONE OR BOTH OF THE OTHER GUYS.
No doubt.

If this is the behavior she wants to show, then you are better off without her.
>>
>>742983222
Dude just...it's damn near over. I'd give it a 75% chance she is or was planning on cheating. The secrets, the defensive way she threatened to kick you out, the fact that she doesn't want you there...this is all textbook cheating right here.

It seems like you have no way of stopping her right now. All I can suggest is that you make it clear and maturely state you disapprove of her going.

What I would do is get in touch with the two guys somehow and be like "look my gf lied about where and who she's camping with. If you all had plans to fuck just let me know and there will be no hard feelings and she'll never know you told me. You can still have your fun in the tent. I have a daughter with her and I need to know if I need to end this for her sake."
>>
>>742981174
Divorce her as an adulterer, she lied and attempted to go camping with another man, get custody of your kid and never talk to that slut again.
>>
>>742983493
either bait or a slut
tits or gtfo just in case
>>
File: 1500813085241.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1500813085241.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>742981625
>>
File: 1502295486932s.jpg (2KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1502295486932s.jpg
2KB, 125x118px
>>742983301
Gotta be bait. Even the most secure of men would question this, its fucking biological not to enjoy getting cucked. You're an anomaly.
>>
>girlfriend goes on a camping trip with ex-lover and a random guy
>weed and alcohol involved
>kid and boyfriend at home

How can anyone defend this?

Bunch of cucks ITT.
>>
start fucking other bitches, dont be a pussy
>>
>>742981174

Maybe you shouldn`t have a kid with a cheating whore. Obviously, she`s cheating on you, bro. Sorry about that, but she was 1. lying to you 2. there are other guys + alcohol and weed involved....something will happen if it didn`t happen already
>>
>>742981174
Get proof of weed usage if not in state that allows it, use as leverage to threaten you'll get custody
>>
File: 1500347203063.jpg (101KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500347203063.jpg
101KB, 1280x960px
>>742983756
She's not cheating because in her mind the relationship is already over. prolly has been for months if not over a year. That's the thing with women, they mourn the relationship while it's still going. So when they inevitably dump you they're already over you while you're still having to begin the mourning process. oh well, nature I guess
>>
Girl here, willing to be totally transparent right now as to how girls act. I have done some bad things and can provide insight into the steps we take to manipulate. Of course girls lie about this pattern of behavior; I for one, accept it. It's biology, we are born retarded.
I have cheated on my ex boyfriends numerous times in situations like this. We take the fact that you are pussywhipped and care about us and we start forming emotional outs the moment we decide we're going to cheat. The behavior is typical.
Does she lean her phone towards her when she texts, casually blocking you from view? If you catch her in a lie, does she own up to it? She will try to drag it on for as long as you act believing, and as soon as you break her she will claim rape. I did it. I claimed I got raped by two men at a part when I got drunk and fucked them. One of them has a sex crime record now. I am not proud. I have grown to understand the reason I did these things, and have moved on. The image that girls are these meek, timid welldoers is 100% bullshit. If you heard about how most girls talked about heir partners to their friends, you would think you were just a dick and balls taped to a wallet.
Anon, this is going to get worse and worse over time. My mother was a crazy sombitch. This pattern repeats itself, and before your daughter can catch herself she'll already be face down in the mud coal burning while her trusting boyfriend is at home with their 11 month old daughter.

If you have any questions about shorty female behavior; ask. I really want to get this shit out there so more men are aware. This isn't a fucking politically correct world and women are not innocent.
>>
nigga stole my bike
>>
>>742983761
>What I would do is get in touch with the two guys somehow and be like "look my gf lied about where and who she's camping with. If you all had plans to fuck just let me know and there will be no hard feelings and she'll never know you told me. You can still have your fun in the tent. I have a daughter with her and I need to know if I need to end this for her sake."

What a beta fucking thing to do dumbass.
Man up and tell them fuckers they can have the diseased used up whore. You could care less about it.
>>
>>742983493
Look another whore
>>
File: 1497221351322.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1497221351322.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>742983896
A honest woman? Hot
>>
>>742981174
Let's review
>dating used up whore
>have child with said whore
>whore cheating on you
ya dun goofed
>>
>Don't want to dump her
cuck
>>
>>742981174
She's getting her guts smashed in by this guy when they go on this trip, no doubt about it.

Go visit them when they're at the campground.

Kill him, kill her, kill the baby, and kill yourself.
In that order.

>inb4 edgelord
>>
>>742983988
Prolly not even his kid at this rate
>>
>>742983493

HA love seeing sluts looking out for each other.
>>
>>742983896
tits or gtfo
>>
>>742983493

Found the insecure whore
>>
>>742981174
Break it off now. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>742981408
Yeah, find proof she cheat and get the divorce with the custody for you, claiming she is a cheater whore.
>>
>>742983896
>I got drunk and fucked them. One of them has a sex crime record now.

>My mother was a crazy sombitch. This pattern repeats itself,

Being aware of the pattern is a good start at breaking it. Have you ever thought about confessing to lying about rape and helping remove his criminal record? Maybe try to fix the mistakes of the past and become a better person?
>>
>>742981174
Neither one of you is treating the way one adult should another in this relationship. So do the right thing and end it. Treat your daughter well and cut baby-momma loose. Future you will thank you.
>>
File: 1468208950660.jpg (273KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468208950660.jpg
273KB, 750x500px
>>742981174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmw2YRJ1LY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Pl6iqgFVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCpHHJAk_zE

Listen to the nig
>>
>>742983465

No shit kid isn't his Prob been cucked for years
>>
>>742983896
loved your honest contribution
you sound like a kind of dangerous girl
but rules are rules
tits or gtfo
>>
If you weren't such a beta youd throw all her shit out in the frontyard as soon as she left.
>>
>>742984015
Reported to the police and mods, you are inciting the killinh of a family, thas a serious crime. Make America great again.
>>
File: 14972230698657s.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14972230698657s.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>742983896
You moved on with your life but that guy is still labeled a sex offender. Does not compcute
>>
>>742981376
>>
>>742983896
Femanon or not, this is the truth.
>>
>>742983232
this anon knows whats up
>>
>>742983896
>One of them has a sex crime record now.
>I am not proud. I have grown to understand the reason I did these things, and have moved on.
Nothing you say can be taken seriously considering the fact you ruined a guys life and have the guts to say you moved on. From what? Mourning? No, being a fucking slut. Glad you could recover. It's not like it's in your nature or anything. Daft cunt.
>>
>>742983950
How is this any different than what you said? In the end OP doesn't know for sure if she's going to cheat. But if he can confirm it then why not? Who cares if 2 chads get to fuck her? I'd take that knowing I could nope the fuck out of that relationship with confidence.
>>
>>742981174
>having a child
>with a dumb roastie
You got what you deserved, ya dingus.
>>
>>742981174
That's why I'm single. Fuck those whores, the are all cheating.
>>
>>742981341
This.. sorry bro but camping out in the secluded woods, and my pals are bringing a lone girl... that's code for you'll be getting your tent-fuck on. This girl I worked with had a boyfriend and she wanted to come with me on a really remote beach camping trip I was doing with a couple friends for a weekend. I honestly all I thought the best that would come from it was "fuck yeah, I'll get to see her in a bikini" and even brought a second tent for her. After 2 bottles of wine, some moon over the waves, no other soles aside from the other couple within 35 miles of us, that turned into "boyfriend who?" skinny dipping and a bunch of hot sticky tent sex the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>742981174
She lied because she's planning on getting dick. Before she leaves, see if she freshly shaved her pussy
>>
>>742981174
dump the flying fuck out of this bitch
she's been cheating since 3 months ago
FACTS
also the kid isn't yours
>>
>>742983896
>One of them has a sex crime record now. I am not proud. I have grown to understand the reason I did these things, and have moved on.
I'm sure the guy you fucked for life is feeling the same way.
>>
She lied to you. If nothing was going to happen she would said openly what was going to happen.
As a side note, I would do a paternity test to your daughter just to be sure.
>I already suggested that I come, but the ex lover knows I don't like him, and she says it would make things awkward.
Red flag.
>>
File: 1498768358580.jpg (98KB, 760x553px) Image search: [Google]
1498768358580.jpg
98KB, 760x553px
>>742984339
>That's why I'm single
>>
>>742981408
While she's gone file for custody and say she walked out and left the kid with you
>>
>>742982202
I'd say it's split. While I do know some chicks who get horny on weed I know more that will be a slut if drunk. I can't say you're wrong though, it raises my libido as well
>>
>>742983896

>I claimed I got raped by two men at a part when I got drunk and fucked them. One of them has a sex crime record now.

Refreshing with the honesty drops, and that's cunty shit right there.
>>
>>742981174
Just ask her to choose. You or them. Simple as that.
>>
The solution is simple. Sneak out to the campsite, kill them all, make it look like the other guy did it as a sex crime. Just be sure you leave your phone home so they can't place you at the scene.
>>
Listen kid. The battle is already lost. She says you will make it awkward? Not the guy she used to fuck? Or the other guy in the tent? Fuck that.
Punch her full strength in her nose. She will likely fall to the floor. Then stomp her head...face if facing up, back of head if facing down. When she starts for the phone....she will be very bloody especially if she has a couple of drinks before...lots of blood when drunks bleed...her nose should be totally smashed so she has deep purple/black swollen eyes...when she reaches for the phone throat chop her then punch her side of head above her ear. She's out cold now. Boot kick her pussy. Hold her legs open by her ankles and stomp her pussy till you hear something break.
Let her lovers see what they have to fuck while you're in jail...a bitch whose face and pussy are in no condition for sex at all.
>>
>>742981174
>makes a thread
>doesn't contribute
Fucking degenerates making threads these days.
>>
Tell her you're busy with your own camping trip that weekend, and to take the child with her.
>>
>>742984462
Alcohol makes a girl slutty, weed makes a girl horny.
Off course that's not 100% of girls, but it's a common theme for a reason.
The combination is deadly in this case.
>>
>>742984192
I have thought about it. I haven't been to my hometown in about 4 years, no contact. So I'm not sure how to go about it. He has a kid with a girl now, she had to leave school because she was pregnant in sophomore year, and that's about all I remember. For the record he was 20+, and I was also 15, year younger than his baby mama. I looked about 20 and I lied about my age. Even if I came out about it, I think it still qualifies as statutory rape in my home state. I should have just kept my fucking mouth shut quite honestly. I'm not sure if me saying anything could get him expunged
>>
File: 1497221252282.jpg (98KB, 584x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497221252282.jpg
98KB, 584x702px
>>742984492
Ultimatums are for women. And she has clearly made up her mind already anyway.
>>
>>742983222
Aye, two lasses camping out in the woods by themselves is asking for trouble.

Two lasses camping out in the woods, one with an ex, and there also be another random guy sounds like fucking time.

Throw in alcohol/weed and I would almost guarantee there will be fucking.

You've made it clear to her that you aren't comfortable with this, and she is going anyway - she does not respect you. The disrespect goes even further when you take into account that she didn't tell you the truth about who was going and where it was at.

Her threatening to kick you out really makes me feel like she wants to get rid of you too.

The writing is on the wall man, its pretty damn clear and im sorry for you but this is where you make a choice:

A) You have the chance to take control of the situation, not to make you feel big or anything but because it makes it the official start of your mourning for the break up. Thats going to take time and its going to hurt. You love her, you said it yourself. Sad thing is she does not love you friend. Thats the fact. You need to start dealing with that. You deserve better and there is better out there. Break things off as soon as possible. She is going to fuck at the camping regardless. Don't be the willing fool waiting for her when she gets back.

B) Be the willing fool. Let her fuck the guys. Let her come home and pretend nothing is wrong. It will be in your mind every day. It'll eat you from the inside like a parasite and eventually it'll come out and make you a worse man for it. This is not the correct choice.
>>
>>742984267
My life is separate from his, I know his life is fucked. That's a fact. I shouldn't be able to live as comfortably as I do, but I don't feel as bad as I should.
>>
>>742981389
Lost
>>
>>742984673
Makes sense. Appreciate the honesty.
>>
>>742981174
You will make it awkward ? What the fuck mate it's your girlfriend if his fucking awkward about you going that's his problem. Tell her your going and things will be fine. Go be a man take your kid there also. Make sure that cunt knows if he fucks her his taking on that responsibility also. Remind her that your a fuckin family and if she wants to go get shitfaced with random ex lovers on camping trips without you then your done. Man up cunt wtf is wrong with you.
>>
>>742982445
That shit logic is based on your life experiences. One could argue the opposite, that she should be drinking nothing and smoking less. It's 2017 the reefer madness should be over in no way shape or form does smoking weed make you irresponsible unless you're already irresponsible. I do agree that shouldn't be brought around kids but fuck the rest of that logic. I know a mom who smokes and gives her daughter the world on the same hand I know moms who are stone cold sober and are pieces of shit, but man do they like to feel above that they're stone cold sober.
>>
>>742984286
That's the point. We're good at blocking things out. Emotionally void on demand. I'm glad you saw that part. It's a long road of selfishness and disregard for anything but your own well being and reputation.
>>
>>742981174
here's the plan m8, show up at the camping site with your daughter, watch the shitstorm unfold before your eyes
>>
>>742981174
OP here. I'm on the phone with her right now. She's screaming at me and calling me a loser. Meanwhile I'm at home watching our child. I heard her friend in the background talking shit about me, and her boyfriend laughed. She's hang in out with them right now to get away from me confronting her. I don't know what to do. I know where they live and I have nothing to lose. I can't stand the fact that she's with her ex lover right now laughing at me.
Trips decide. Will deliver.
>>
>>742984369
I'm sure he is suffering. I know what I did.
>>
>>742981174
You fucking idiot... you should have confronted her at camp place B ashes getting drunkenly railed by random dude. Then she'll have no way of saying that you're paranoid and give her all the argumentative power. What's wrong with all you dumbasses? Better to catch them red handed than started this shit and giving her the excuse that you "made her do it".
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 500x255px
>>742983675
>>
File: 1498078078131.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1498078078131.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>742984781
Dump her and start anew, this time without putting women in the centre of your life. Time to put yourself first from now on. Trips GET
>>
>>742981272
this.
if she wants to fuck another guy, she will.
thats it.
>>
>>742984764
>We're
Nah you're either trolling or a complete sociopath. I'll guess the latter.
>>
File: 1501867272267.jpg (75KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1501867272267.jpg
75KB, 816x816px
>>742984633
the dubs of truth speak.
>>
>>742984467
It is cunty. It's a lot more common than you think. This was a shared idea amongst my friends and I. That this behavior is okay, it is acceptable and it's a (selfishly) scot free means to get out of cheating shame.
>>
>>742981174
collect evidence of her lying and cheating. use this as grounds to go after her for custody, and child support. take your daughter and give her the life she deserves. to hell with that lying bitch. i know its easier said than done but bro, i habe kids. and lemme tell you; id do anything for them. lawyer up my nigga
>>
>>742984833
>OPsrelationship.jpg
>>
She's going there to fuck one new guy and maybe the ex too. No reason for her to lie to you so there's a big red flag, if i were you i'd up and leave while she's hone because all you'll be thinking about is her fucking another dude.

Good on you for going through her phone, can never get anything better than a gut feeling my dude, so many red flags here! You deserve better my guy
>>
>>742984878
Your aggressiveness states otherwise, you don't get so emotional over something that doesn't resonate with you, femanon.
>>
>>742981174
>>742983896

^This

Male anon here. Sorry for pop your bubble, but she's cheating, period. I lived almost the same situation, and as femanon pointed out, this is a typical behavior of a female cheater.

NEVER, EVER, FORGET THIS, MALES ON /B/: A woman is fully capable of lie looking at you right into your eyes, without a blink or a doubt.

A good relationship is based on mutual respect and trust. In the same moment she lied about whatever, she is cheating or planning to do it.

Take your damn stuffs and leave.
>>
>>742983896
Post of the year, also lets see them noodz. Butthole, tits, then pussy
>>
1. DNA test kid. Pursue custody if yours. Or if you still care.

2. Kick this bitch out before she makes you the bitch. Or move it, whichever is easier. Her getting angry at you is only making her feel guilty. She got caught before doing the deed. What could have been a guilt-free romp in the woods is now exposed.

Women love new attention. See it all the time. Remember when you first meet someone and you listen to them and pretend to care? Women love that shit. Sometimes they get bored of the same attention or you get bored of giving it to her.
>>
>>742981977
>fucking whoosh

sarcasm, motherfucker, do you understand it?

>lurk moar
>>
>>742984972
I'm not a chick, dick.
>>
>>742984781
def not op
>>
>>742981174
>> I get threatened to get kicked out

not only you got cucked, you even got threatened.

kek
>>
File: 1494673893549.png (324KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494673893549.png
324KB, 492x600px
>>742983896
guys guys pls
even its sounds whoreworthy you know the rules
>>
>>742984781
Dude, you need to fuck her face up. You need to punk that faggot laughing at you too. She's mocking you in front of an ex? Oh hell no. I would go to the campsite with a pistol grip shotgun and put thousands of holes in their tents at 350 am. They'd all be deader than hell at sunrise. Not even shitting. That's fucked up. I night would even throw acid on her face and at least blow his dick off if not murder.
>>
>>742984781
Roll for trips...
Dont take that shit bro. Shes cucked you. Show that girl you a real man, find a babysitter then go over there and confront them. If you back down and they win their 3 on 1 against you, sit in the chair crying as they make you watch the dude fill your girls baby making hole with his dna. Post pics of the whole thing
>>
>>742984781
Hang up and cut her out of your life. Call a lawyer and tell this lawyer that you want custody of your daughter. Get rid of your drugs and stop hanging out on /b/, for the sake of your daughter. Your relationship is over, and not accepting it means jail time or worse. YOU HAVE A FUCKING DAUGHTER AND SHE NEEDS PEOPLE IN HER LIFE WHO LOOK OUT FOR HER. Start being one of those people. Getting high and using the "n" word without consequences doesn't feel anywhere near as good as doing the right thing when it comes to fatherhood. You are an adult, and you have to start acting like it.
>>
>>742985034
>we're
So you're a trap?
>>
>>742981931
This. I forget the exact stats, but the number of men unknowingly raising someone else's child is horrifying. Quit being a doormat anon, it will be tough, but suck it up and have some self-respect. The best thing you can teach your daughter is how not to be an attention whore like her mother. Meaning, get your daughter and you the fuck out of this relationship.
>>
File: 1498417152288.png (313KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
1498417152288.png
313KB, 577x577px
>>742985028
Sarcasm generally doesn't come over well on imageboards. have a lolcat
>>
>>742981174
>>>take daugther
>>>gtfo from your country
>>>find new job and a loving wife/mother
>>>???
>>>PROFIT
>>
>>742981899
Most underrated advice
>>
>>742981174

Years ago, I was "another random guy" on a similar camping trip. Went through a 10 pack of condoms in a single night.

Do with this information what you will OP.
>>
>>742985106
about one in ten
>>
>>742984992
preach my guy
>>
>>742982538
Kek respectable. I'll take my kids drugs in concentrated forms and my shit liver over having a hole in my nostril and cognative dissonance like 90% of "friends" that I know who "graduated"
>>
>>742984183
>>742984425
Keep in mind it's his girlfriend, depending on where they live and his situation, he could just take the child and go and there'd be nothing wrong legally.
>>
>>742981376
THIS
>>
>>742985148

Oh, and for what it's worth, I didn't find out how complicated shit was with the other 3 folks on the trip and about her SO until like months later so "random guy" might just be thinking he's the luckiest SOB on the planet this weekend.
>>
>>742984781
Kill them ALL then post photos here and then kill yourself man
>>
>> I get threatened to get kicked out, and she threatens to end relationship because I apparently overreacted when confronting her

She's already cheating. Being overly defensive is a sure sign she's compensating and trying to hide it.
>>
High quality bait
>>
>>742983971
ahem
cuck
>>
>>742984501
He'd still be a top suspect if not THE top suspect. If he accidentally left ANYTHING that could place him there, they'd nail him to a wall and that's an orphaned baby. DNA, fingerprint, car tire treads, shoe prints, etc. He'd probably get all emotional walking up to the camp site only to see his gf getting spitroasted, so he'd be making all kinds of mistakes.

I'm with you in sentiment tho. The one thing Muslims/old timey Christians get right is the brutal stoning of adulterers. Anyone willing to hurt someone that bad for reasons that selfish shouldn't be allowed to exist anymore.
>>
>>742985211
He deffo is just going there to get the puss. Kinda think that her friend hooked them up and this might be the first time meeting
>>
File: 1499544480779.jpg (27KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1499544480779.jpg
27KB, 342x316px
>>742985211
Better to be random guy than cuckboyy. First time a chick cheated with me and her bf called her after the act, I could hear him literally crying and all I could feel was contempt. Make yourself sheep and you get eaten by the wolves.
>>
>>742984781
Just walk OP.

Clear out your bank account. Clear out your dresser. Take everything of value you can get away with and just roll.

If she wants to cheat she will find a way. Now your choices are:

1) Accept it and stay
2) Accept it and go

Pick #2.
>>
>>742985289
Haha not anymore
>>
I i was in this situation i would get a camera, stalk them, wait for them to fuck and record them, then dox the bitch on social media
>>
>>742985324

I agree, apparently that's how it went down with the other 3 with my awesome camping weekend. I had zero idea that this chick they were hooking me up with was in a relationship. Ah, dumb youth.
>>
>>742985402
He's too pussy for that. He'll be like "I looove heeer blaah blaaah we have a kid crycry"
>>
>>742984894
Why did you throw out the rape accusation in the first place tho? Seems like a lot of work in the aftermath to keep up the charade of it all with police, court ect ect, if you really didn't despise these guys? Did you?
>>
>>742983452
Don't lie as it'd backfire ans give her defence ammunition
Oh and it's slander, soo...
>>
>>742981174
Think only of your daughter now anon
Your girlfriend is a whore and there is nothing you can do about it

There's no reasonable excuse for her lying about this, she wanted to get railed in a tent, you know it, she knows it, we all know it. She'll just never admit it.

Think of your daughter, leave this skank but continue to provide for her and see her.

You may need to lawyer up if you want to keep her while not being with her mom.
>>
>>742981174
> We have a 11 month old daughter together

For the love of baby white jesus... DNA that baby as soon as humanly possible since we all know its not yours anyway
>>
>>742985183
Most states when not married, the father has no legal rights to the child. The mother can report the child kidnapped even if she told the father to take the child and go. That's why he needs to file for custody and he may as well call the cops and lie about her calling and threatening to kill him and thief daughter so he can get an ex parte
>>
>>742984781
Trips and you snip both of the guys dicks off at campsite #2
>>
>>742984633

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>742984781
Satan says kill em all
>>
okay OP here's the plan:
Step 1- grab her phone and enable location services and share her location with yourself
Step 2 - follow her
Step 3 - sneak into the woods, following the location pin, and find the tent
Step 4 - wait till you hear the fuckin
Step 5 - unzip the tent and record her reaction
Step 6 - show it to the judge so you don't have to pay child support, or so you can get custody.
>>
>>742985660
Rol
>>
>>742985660
>660
Get it together satan
>>
>>742984781
Win custody, deny visitation.
>>
>>742985106
>>742985157

Yeah... No, It's like 1%

But getting cheated on is much higher I'm sure.

https://ww2.kqed.org/science/2013/11/25/new-dna-studies-debunk-misconceptions-about-paternal-relationships/
>>
>>742985498
That's understandable. I get it.

But the battle is already over. The only way to wrestle any dignity out of this is to cowboy up and walk away. Leave the kid with her family and literally just move away this weekend.

Let her get fucked all she wants, and come home to a ruined life. It's what she deserves and it's the only way OP gets to stay a man.
>>
>>742981174
>still smoking marijuana when you have an 11 month old
>Lies about where she's going
You chose a bad person to have a kid with
>>
>>742984781
Ok , she wants to play games it's time for you to be a man. Play it cool be happy , tell yourself in your head that the relationships now over. When she gets back act like nothing's happened. Start fucking chicks on the side. Get tinder and hook up with hotties. Give her no attention no gifts nothing treat her like she's treated you tonight. Be a good dad look after your daughter. Have a girl ready on the side for when she finally comes clean about being the dirty slut she is. There's so many beautifull women out there mate to waste your time worrying about one that treats you like shit is a complete waste of fucking time.
>>
>>742983271
poor attempts to wind people up from you always. you are a very annoying young man.

>lurk moar and stop posting for a while, all your shit is the same
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 115x115px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 115x115px
>>742984259
>>
>>742985755
The stats I read vary from 9% to 30%, though I'm sure thanks to modern contraception the percentage has dropped over time. That said there was a reason a woman had to remain a virgin back in the say.
>>
>>742985509
Because coming home, telling your boyfriend and parents that 15 year old you just consentually had sex with a 20 year old is a lot harder on ME than it was to just be honest. It had gotten around to my parents pretty quickly what happened (small hick town, everyone had a connected Facebook) and from there it just snowballed in the the lie that would protect myself the most. I didn't hate them. I hated the fact that I would be the wrong one. Being wrong is a woman's worst fear. Why do you think we just scoff at the end of fights and just fuck off until we forget? Because the truth is a bitch, and emotional suicide is the way we deal with things best. We feel good and there's nothing to worry about after. You just coast on the things that go wel until you have to lie about another problem, push up your tits a little and use the whole "I'm just an innocent teen! Halp!" shit and everyone just fucking falls for it. It's so easy to exploit because you know it's a guaranteed win. Who is going to call a 15 year old girl talking about rape a liar? You'd get fucked up in a place like where I'm from. The women would come to my aid as well as the men. I knew I had my trump card.
>>
>>742985100
Holy crap you're stupid...he was quoting the femanon
>>
>>742985964
>delusional enough to assume Anonymous posters are all the same person
Your girl gets fucked when she's pretending to be at work. You control her so she has to lie. Don't be mad cuckboi
>>
Dude, the relationship is already dead. What you do with the kid is what matters. What you do with her is a no brainer. Walk away from her.

And as far as the kid is concerned, the many anons on here are right. Get a DNA test. Do it quietly without the cheating bitch knowing about it.

Any time, literally any time at all, a woman lies to you about where she's going is the biggest red flag you could get. Automatic disqualification, automatic game stopper. That's it, walk away. And don't go back. She'll probably beg, she'll do her best to justify, but most of all she'll try to pin the blame on you. Who fucking cares. At that point you just need to stay focused on getting rid of that bitch while retaining as much parental control over your possible kid as possible.

Don't be a cuck. It's better to be single than live your life with this kind of lying whore.
>>
>>742981174
OP I need to Know what will Be The results of the actions you will take post later
>>
>>742985874
Pretty gud apart from the fact that you'd wait for her to break up. A real man would just walk away not tolerating this bullshit. love it tho when everyone knows damn well what's going on but it's all gray area.
>>
>>742986023
I know you're being honest, but just reading this makes me hate you and all women a little more by extension.

Why are women like this, do you think?
>>
>>742982535
>she will regret and apologize for everything
kek
>>
>>742983217
She weighs less than 100lbs and had 3 kids. It could look alot worse.
>>
big dick here (7.5 inches)

anyone want me to cuck them on kik?
>>
If she goes, pack your shit and leave, taking your kid with you. When your cheating-ass girlfriend comes back from her woodsy fuckfest and goes ballistic, give ger your lawyer's number so you can start sorting out custody.
>>
>>742984781

You have nothing to lose?
You have a daughter you stupid fuck
Fucking grow up and end the relationship. She's abusive and you're submissive. Do yourself a favour and raise the child on your own
I feel sorry for your kid to be honest if thats your attitude
>>
>>742986238
Don't you have camping plans?
>>
tell her it's an interesting coincidence you're going camping with your ex, too!

Also, check my dubs.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.