[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all women cheat b? and can a woman that has cheated stop doing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

File: 0Kab3je.jpg (282KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0Kab3je.jpg
282KB, 1082x1920px
Do all women cheat b? and can a woman that has cheated stop doing it and never do it again?
>>
>>742957087
moar
>>
>>742957106
i don't have moar.just a random pic i got
>>
>>742957087
No, all people "can" cheat.

And why cant a woman stop cheating if shes done it before? Its a matter of human willpower and morals. If they have strong morals they probably wont cheat again.
>>
>>742957087
more please
>>
My girlfriend of one year cheated on me. Then after we broke up she was gettign with some other guy and slept with me. Its shit man
>>
>>742957445

This. Also, name?
>>
File: Canavi.png (811KB, 569x714px) Image search: [Google]
Canavi.png
811KB, 569x714px
>>742957180
>>742957106
Niggernewfags. A reverse image search will get you more with ease.
Google Canavi’s girl
>>
>>742957106
>>742957445
search canavi's girl on google
>>
>>742957087
once a cheater always a cheater
just like OP is always a faggot
these are unchangable fact of our universe
>>
>>742957637
>>742957828
gracias
>>
more do than do not. a part of their biology drives them to mate with more than one partner.
>>
>>742957087
>>742958033
>>742957777
>>
>>742957087
if she did it once, she'll do it again. lose her fast
>>
>>742957087
What a stupid question to ask /b/. I hope you're not looking for a serious response.
>>
>>742957087
The only women who cheat are the ones that are tired of your little dick.
>>
File: 1383565673365.png (11KB, 243x260px) Image search: [Google]
1383565673365.png
11KB, 243x260px
>>742957087
you need to break her spine.
Tetraplegic cant cheat one you easily.
Trust me i am an engineer
>>
>>742961462
Money is the biggest reason women cheat.
>>
>>742963376
Women cheat because they're evil at heart. Nothing more to it.
>>
>>742957087
no, no
>>
>>742957087
>>742957533

Sometimes, chronic cheating is an outgrowth of being raised by a single mother, or a mother who gets married and divorced a lot. It will imprint on her psyche that she should have multiple sexual partners, as she saw modeled by her mother. If you want to minimize the chances that a girl will cheat on you, date girls that come from intact families where their biological parents are still together and have never cheated on each other. (The rest is up to you - treat her well, attend to her needs (but in a manly way), and don't cheat on her or make her too jealous and she'll be faithful)
>>
If they cheat, just pretend you didn't know then forcibly fuck her. As you're boring through her cunt, tell her that you know while degrading her and choking/pulling hair/smacking etc. After you've came, throw her outside with all of her shit and put nudes on /b/; donkey punching is optional.

Trust me, I'm a public attorney and my mate only got 8 years.
>>
File: 1482709162936.png (228KB, 1059x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482709162936.png
228KB, 1059x587px
>>742957087
>Do all women cheat
>>
Once the ice is broken...
>>
>>742964352
This really isn't very far from the truth. I've been friends with women as a youngster, I have a mother and two sisters, and I've been married for 8 years. They really are grown children that you have to rein back to reality every now and again.
>>
>>742964534
perhaps because they were never truly a part of the society thanks to religion?

>makes women serve the men
>complains they are not involved in society
>>
>>742957087
yes, all women cheat.
no, no woman ever really stops doing so.
>>
>>742963793
This is so true!
Also beware of extremely jealous girls, in their twisted minds they think you are cheating on everyone and use that as justification for them cheating.
>>
>>742964352

Well this lines up with my experience. Its just part of the dimorphic differences between the sexes.

It also means that love as i understood it to be and wanted for myself does not exist in this world.
>>
>>742964352
this.
>>
>>742965269
>never a part of society
Hey anon, bitch's have been right next to cocks for humanity's whole existence. At some point this "inequality" shit had to begin. Ain't no ourorboros motherfucker. cunts done helped make the way it is be, and it's about fucking time they took some damn responsibility for being a fucked up part of a fucked up society.
>Responsibility
Lol. My bad. Forgot women don't do that.
>>
Damn I'm in love with that lassie
>>
You guys are so silly xxxxxxD
>>
>>742957087
Yes.
No.
Moar.
>>
Yes and hell no, way too much fun
>>
If course OP dont be immature...i hate it when a guy has a few shit encounters with shitty women amd think "oh all women must be this way".
I had my fair share of shitty men but i never assumed they were all bad...the world is composed of shitty men and women...sometimes we just end up running into them till we find the good ones.

I sort of cheated once....i say "sort of' because i was already trying to get out of a relationship with my ex. He was a stupid little emo kid that i honestly think had a mild form of autism. He became extremely clingy and would cry and threaten to kill himself if i so much as went out anywhere without him with me...i couldnt handle his ways anymore and told him i wanted to break up...he freakin sobbed and i sort of had a weakness seeing dudes cry...it always looked so sad so i would stay...eventually i ended up hating this guy to my core...i ended up turning into the hugest bitch just so maybe he would get tired of ME akd dump me instead....never worked...i coulda stabbed his mom right in front of him and he wouldnt have cared....i was angry and drained. There had been a guy i had an on and off thing in the past with that came back and thats when i hooked up with him. After a month or so i got to the point where i told my ex "you know what? I dont care if you fuckin kill yourself. Im so over this stupid shit" and finally left and didnt look back.
He never did kill himself and seems to be fine.

So for me it wasnt like i loved this guy anymore and i was vocal about already wanting to leave...so for.me i dont feel like what i did is full blown cheating.
It was the only time ever.

Wth my current bf hes a dream come true. A damn model can walk past me and i wouldnt even notice. My mans my world
>>
>>742957087
almost all do at some point, I think its circumstantial ...but I think 39% will again no matter what 30% want to but won't 31% won't and don't care to

I know the ones I have cheated, and done so again again and one of they were both decent ppl
>>
File: Dg5kGxZ_d.jpg (198KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
Dg5kGxZ_d.jpg
198KB, 640x442px
>>
You bitter folk really offer no absolution do you?
It's like you lack empathy and sympathy, seemingly basic emotional intelligence is absent.

I don't know if your brain has been fed venom from other emotionless hocks, or if you have drawn your own conclusions and have formed your own views.

Counter terrorism is one thing, and it's a very good thing. It protects the inhabitants of a welcoming nation.

However, I say that you lack empathy and sympathy, because there are still those, whose lives have been torn apart, by the hand of a geopolitical game of chess, who wish no harm and do no harm on whichever country they escape too, and I use the word escape literally.

God forbid our countries get to the point of civil war, where our homes are being torn apart, because we have plent of bad eggs who will turn the whole world sour, just like the terrorists have done.

Islam preaches violence, I have read violent scripts in various parts of the Quran, but many of today's Muslims are born into Islam, and, as dumbed down as it sounds, don't take their religion seriously enough to Jihad.
Unfortunately those who do, are killing in cold blood, they have no cause. Believe me.

Sad world.
>>
>>742968641
Well you're a piece of shit
>>
File: 1503472051367.jpg (125KB, 643x744px) Image search: [Google]
1503472051367.jpg
125KB, 643x744px
>>742968828
Nigga.....wut?
>>
>>742957087
mine didn't / wouldn't until alcohol....

successful , proper, care less about dick until black out drunk ...she would pass out and became the campus fuck doll
>>
>>742964177
-donkey punching is optional
DONKEY PUNCHING IS MANDATORY
>>
>>742968878
And how is that?

You say that but im pretty sure you've never been in my posistion...
>with someone that you realize over time has a clear problem
>you try to end it
> they end up using your humanity against you on a guilt trip to stay
> fall for it because you dont want to be a bitch
>try your best to move someone you know in your heart of hearts you just dont love anymore.

Not many people will say it but you have NO idea the emotional toll it takes on someone whos forcing themselves to be with someone they dont want to be with...thats why they say to just leave that person...not just for their sake...for your own to.

I went into depression, i developed some pretty mean anger issues, and would have anxity attacks here and there.

The worse thing was that in the end i became the bitch i didnt even want to be.
When i look back and recall how i told this kid that i didnt care if he killed himself it still makes me sad because i didnt WANT to hate him up to that point. I wanted to leave before it got that ugly but because i wanted to try and look out for him and not myself i ended up being the biggest bitch in the end.

So stfu dude you literally have no idea what that kinda crap does to you.
>>
>>742957087
people in their teens and early twenties cheat like crazy because that's the time when everyone's most fixated on fucking. usually most people cut it out after it costs them a few relationships that actually had some sort of potential but threw it out because they were horny.

dont worry about it too much OP. most people just take a while to get their shit in order. if someone cheated on you, just let that be the end of the relationship, start looking for someone better.
>>
>>742969230
*try to love someone*
>>
>>742957087
>b
>>
File: IMG20150912110928.jpg (346KB, 1248x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20150912110928.jpg
346KB, 1248x1664px
>>742964352

I was with an honest woman for 5 years. She was honest to a fault. She saw lying as morally reprehensible and kept herself to very high standards. I shit tested her numerous times and she always passed. It was fucking miraculous.

She was incredibly loyal and caring but she is a MASSIVE exception and as a general rule this post is pretty spot on. She was also super fucking hot but came from a small farming town so never got arrogant and self entitled about it. Should have married her but I was young and wanted to be free so fucked it up. That one's on me.

I'll also mention that this woman was not raised in an American or British culture (I'm a Brit) because those particular cultures have created women that are absolute CANCER. ALL OF THEM.

I am an expat now and I only date chicks from where I am. They are all super hot, very well educated (education is seen as an imperative here unlike in Britain and Murrica) and much more self sufficient than the slags back home.

Of course the majority here still fall into the parameters of this post but you can find some gems amongst the rough at least.

As a man you must try to keep at least some small part of your emotional self distanced from the girl you are seeing whether long term or short. If you don't keep at least a small wall up inside they have the capability of tearing you asunder whenever the fancy takes them.

Women are dangerous and understanding how to be a great boyfriend and lover but still keep your integrity as an individual in tact is not an easy task and the vast majority of men simply can't do it.

Pic very much related. Is her.
>>
>>742957087
No and No.
>>
>>742969230
And you see this is the stigma with this crap...

I am in no way trying to condone cheating but the minute you say that its something youve done people automatically assume youre the shittiest person ever...now granted, most times cheating has proven to be for petty reasons (i.e not enough attention, just horny) but there are others like me who felt forced to be wth someone and they thought "if i try to love them i will" then it just leads to so mich choas in their mind...theyre so focused on trying to convince themselves and their partner that they love them they start to feel lost in their own emotions...i had so many sleepless nights simply becuase i was thinking of how i can seperate this guy from myself in the nicest way possible.
It felt like being forced to hang out with your worst enemy...imagine how fucking exhausting it would be.
And i know there are women AND men who have felt this way and then someone comes along as the fresh air you have been trying to get for so long.

For me, cheating betrayal of trust, and making the other person believe you.oove them and that theyre your one and only when its not true.

I did not do this...by the time i "cheated" i had told him multiple times how i wanted to leave...he knew how i felt but didnt care...he was lonely and wanted me there even if what i felt for him was pity at best.
I was always honest about how i felt...the only part i messed up on was not being firmer and giving into his cries when i first said i wanted to leave.
>>
>>742957087
No and no, once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
>>742970080
My mom cheated on my dad once when she was 19.
Literally never did again and theyre now in their 50s and theyre the "dream couple" that people wish to grow up to be..

That saying is so fuckin stupid
>>
>>742970210
>"Literally never did again"

So far as you know.
>>
>>742970039

So long story short, you didn't want to leave him because he was suicidal or whatever so your answer was to cheat on him and then leave him?

Obviously the point you're trying to make is don't always blame the cheater or something. But in your situation you're still the one in the wrong.
There is no "sort of cheated". You either did or you didn't. If you did, you're an asshole. There is no excuse. If the relationship is that bad, leave. If leaving isn't an option then keep your legs shut until it is.
>>
>>742970210

Women cheat when they think they can get away with it without hurting their life and are not getting what they need at home.

Either your mother realised she was no longer desirable (which seems unlikely at 19) or your dad got his shit together and made her life at home good enough that she no longer needed/wanted to look elsewhere.
>>
>>742970210
Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.
>>
>>742970039
>>742969526
I agree with you ending the unhealthy relationship. But obviously the right thing to do was to conclusively ending it BEFORE fucking the other guy. Relationships, while complicated, should never have grey areas. They are black or white - on or off.

You trying to justify it would cause people some serious concern about your future relationships. Who knows what other grey areas you'd find in which you "sort of" cheat?

But like I said you're mostly in the right and I doubt the overall outcome would have been different if you didn't shack up with the random
>>
>>742957087
Women are not rational. Thats why a woman leader is a joke. They let how they feel in that moment, lead their actions, and not logic.
So yeah, 99.3% of women would cheat. They are not being raised properly anymore.
also this >>742970080, if she did it once and no one stop her she would do it again just because
>>
>>742970269
My mom became a housewife and literally never left the house without my sister or me with her.
She simply stayed home, cleaned, and made dinner for my dad when he came home. We also never really had much technology in my house so we never had a computer or anything.
When my mom cheated it was at her job and it was with her boss because she felt pressured.
Which is why she left the job. Once my dad found out thats when she devoted herself to the housewife life to prove she was sorry.

She does have a mean jealousy complex even now though..because of her guilt of the past she always feels like my dads gonna try to get "even" with her.
>>
>>742957087
yes, unless they are too ugly to get laid
>>
>>742957087
If she did it once she will again and again. If you are smart, you will walk away. If you want to keep her you will never trust her.
>>
>>742970349
Not even gonna rea the second praragraph because you literally cannot read correctly..

I tried to leave before cheating was ever a thought....i tried to leave MULTIPLE times even...i even tried to become a downright bitch in hopes he would break up with me and yet i STILL did not cheat....it was literally after so long of trying and trying to break up with him without the "im gonna kill myself" guilt trip... and even by this point he knew full and well i didnt wanna be with him and was happy with the pity he had from me..

I was after ALL that that i "cheated".

Like i said...had i been keeping up the notion that i loved him and wanted to be with him and told him so then yes, i eould say that me cheating was the shittiest thing to do.
I was honest. He knew and was so absorbed in his fear of being alone he was more than wlling to be with someone who didnt give a shit about him
>>
>>742971382
You're a horrible person.
>>
>>742971555
Nope not really. Im pretty awesome and might i add again...HONEST
>>
>>742971616
>Im pretty awesome
anyone who says cringy shit like that isn't awesome
>>
>>742971704
Not really cringy at all.

I know forms of confidence can seem "cringy" to people like you who are into "self loathing" but im out of that stage
>>
>>742971846
Im actually not self loathing and even if i was thats completely irrelevant. Honestly calling yourself awesome isn't the greatest way to display your "self confidence" AND if you really had all this "self confidence" you probably wouldn't be out here saying shit like that to strangers on a meaningless thread.

go somewhere else to try convince yourself that your a strong, confident and moral person because not only does no one give a shit but they also will never believe you.
>>
>>742972269
Someone says
"Youre horrible"

What am i supposed to respond with?
"Yea youre right?"

Uh no...i dont view myself as a bad oerson therefore i replied honestly and accordingly...

I dont see the point into getting as deep as youre attempting to get into it haha
>>
>>742972641
haha you're totally right
>>
>>742957227

If they would have strong morals, they would not cheat at all.
>>
>>742957087
all women before 25 cheat, but it depends on the woman. If she's older and cheats, it means she's an ego-maniacal whore who lusts after holding dominion over other people. She'll cheat again and the only thing that will change is she'll get better at doing it. You'd be stupid to stay.
>>742969008
THIS FUCKING MEME ONLY WORKS WITH THE ORIGINAL YOU FUCKIN ANIME LOVING BITCH
>>
>>742961945
kek
>>
>>742963431
Underrated
>>
>>742964352
Bunch of made up facts and assumptions.

I know first-hand that people can change. When I found out my girlfriend had a fuckbuddy I was very devastated. I was going to break up with her. But I challenged myself to try and see if she could change. I've been with her now for 4 years and she has never cheated again. I know she is good friends with the guy now but that's all there is. You need to have more faith in people.
>>
>>742972766
Lol I kinda get annoyed when people try too hard to make you look wrong when its obvious you really didnt do anything wrong.

"I told you youre horrible and you respond by denying it!?!?!?! How dare you! You obviously have some issues! How dare you stick up for yourself"
Lol its just silly
>>
>>742968641
Not all girls cheat. I know because I'm a girl, and I cheated
>mfw
>>
>>742969230
He probably DID go through It but learned to be strong enough to get the job done once; not allowing so-and-so to drag it out and emotionally abuse him.
>>
>>742964352
This is articulate and not 100% true to all women, but is very accurate.

Saved.
>>
>>742957087

Women will always go for the guy with the most power and money that they think is available to them. If that's you, and always you, then they'll remain faithful. As long as they don't get bored, they are in complete servitude to their whimsy, then you're fine. The moment the wind changes? You better start asking questions. Women are completely enslaved to their impulses and entirely incapable of controlling themselves. That is why effective societies keep their women locked in the house and do not let them out without chaperone.
>>
My first wife was a cheating bitch. Ive had 0 contact since we separated, but out of curiosity I looked her up and discovered she remarried and divorced, initiated by the husband.

I would bet my house he caught her cheating.
>>
>>742963431
This. Also, they continue cheating because it's allowed and even endorsed by society (muh thrill).
>>
>>742957087
date a girl who cheats on her husband/boyfriend then you will find it out.

atm i date a girl who cheats on her husband and i feel a bit sad about it
>>
File: nt1.jpg (81KB, 704x1364px) Image search: [Google]
nt1.jpg
81KB, 704x1364px
Jeez, those are nice!
>>
>>742973158
I mean really whats going on is I'm questioning your need to self validate on an anonymous board, you could have easily ignored the negative comments and not responded at all. You said it was annoying but you can choose not to respond or take part in any of it.

In the end it doesn't matter who's right or wrong its just i find it interesting because i consider what your saying to be just as silly as the bullshit im spewing
>>
File: 1502425671112.jpg (139KB, 683x725px) Image search: [Google]
1502425671112.jpg
139KB, 683x725px
>>
>>742973082
Not sure if this was meant for b8 to get the expected responses but just to throw it out there im friends with an old flame of mine still even though i have a bf.

Granted i never cheated on him with this flame at all. This guy was around way before my bf and we had already stopped hooking up before i got with my bf. Hes just a good friend and i love how loving and trusting my bf is. To give trust is an awesome feeling but i think having someones trust is a very underated feeling.
My bf also fully knows who this guy used to be to me and it doesnt bother him.it used to worry me because i thought maybe it did and he just didnt wanna seem like a jealous douche. When i asked it was always just "i trust you so why should i worry?" Ugh i love that man so fucking much.
To add also i know some people think.its weird to hang out with someone you used to have sex with while being with someone. But to me its just my friend. I wouldnt have wanted this person aroubd me if i felt there might be something there that could harm my relationship.
My heart has no yearning for the past. Hes someone ive come to learn is good to have as a friend but terrible as a lover.

I love my boyfriend with every fiber of my being and if he ever did grow to have a problem with my friendship with this man. Id stop in a heartbeat. Im even confident that if told my friend he would be respectful enpough to keep his distance.

Damn it feels good to just have a healthy relationship and maintain a decent social life
>>
File: 1502486677138.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1502486677138.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>742973602
I see it as ...someone says something directed towards me and i answer. Be it negative or positive. I mean ive had people tell me to just be quiet and just ignore it when someones saying shit but i just dont see why i should...i mean we could flip it and ask why you feel the need to talk down to me on an anonymous board? But eh that would start much more back and forth that i dont have the energy to deal with lol
>>
>>742964534
>>742965269
>>742966000

My favorite part was the intense logical breakdown of retarded anons bullshit, the trips of truth, and no reply

Grew up similarly with one sister though, and a long relationship with the tiny, sweet, cute, all American looking girl

Lying is #1, the dance to get the truth can last days, if not years of counter intelligence. It's hilarious too, how they use their feminine qualities to feign innocence, it's some of thr most sociopathic shit you'll ever witness when you notice the queues

The worst part is, you generally expect it first and truth second, which really fucks up your view of a person, like they aren't anymore complex than the well constructed view (based off logical statistic analysis, im afraid) you've figured them out to be. So everytime tgey say something, even if it's the truth, the jury is never out in your mind until proven from a source beyond her
>>
>>742964352
>>742964534
>>742965717

Word.

>>742973261
The cry of NAWALT will only be temporary. Eventually you will realise from experience there is a reason that even if NAWALT be true... it's irrelevant. Speak and act as though AWALT.
>>
>>742974371
This also gives you a very good idea of why women always think men are lying, and state it, and think tgey are lying about random stuff from the past

If she randomly confronts you about cheating with cheryl 2 christmas parties ago, kuz she remmebers not seeing both of u for 20mins or blah blah; she has probably cheated recently, because she lied to you about it, and is wondering if you lied about it when you drunkenly discussed it (and most likely mocked her for being a crazy bitch) after the party 2years ago
>>
>>742974108
You should not have such a big mouth because some people are just not worth it, and a lot of men are stupid and will try to crush u

If you came back all smug liie i cant be touched when i tell you to shuttup ij a tgeatre, i have notjing to lose I'd probably just over everyone and eat your moms pussy in front of you, cellphone flashlight for detailed view
>>
>>742974682
In a theatre

Keyboard sperg , lol these updates keep making this thing shitter and shittier
>>
I could of cheated on my ex 3 times but didnt because I am not a piece of shit, crazy how she was and fucked my best friend Mfw
>>
>>742974682
Jump* holy fuck im switch to iphone
>>
>>742974533
Thats kinda dumb really.

There are times where i was jealous and thought my bf might be hitting on a girl...i never had these feelings because i had some sort of guilt about an action i did...i just feel that hes so awesome and attractive to women that someone will want him and i dont feel like im physically attractive enough or dont have much going for me personality wise to make him stay. Granted he tells me otherwise and i dont feel the need to go off somewhere to try and gain male acceptance...its just a general view ive always had of myself.

I see him as the sun and im just shitty ass pluto in the background...i dont deserve his warmth
>>
>>742973960
If her phone is off, why would the guy whose fucking her care if anyone is calling or not? lol
>>
>>742969230
I'm not the anon you replied to, but...

Yes, I have been through what you described. Except worse. Dated a girl for 3+ years who abused me mentally, emotionally, physically. Long story short after actually harming herself I broke up with her. She claimed she would commit suicide, etc. Turned out she was BPD, anxiety, depression, etc etc.

I won't go into detail, but my job gave me a lot of opportunity to sleep around. I NEVER did, not during or relationship, before, or even after for a little bit.

There's never an excuse for cheating, or "kinda" cheating as you justify it. Never ever. Instead of justifying it by saying "kinda cheating" and playing the victim because your ex was the big bad wolf, why not just own up to the fact that you're weak willed?

I believe people can change, so maybe you're not weak today. but you were back then otherwise you wouldn't have cheated. It's better to take responsibility for your actions. just my 2 cents.
>>
>>742975459
Once again you dont seem to be understanding thr fact that ive said multiple times i tried to break it off...i dont mean i thought about it and just never saod anything...i did...over and over again. He was fully aware i didnt care anymore...there was no false intentions at that point. He knew i didnt want to be with him and did not care an accepted my pity happily. I never lied.

Cheating is lying, betraying, leading someone on to believe that theyre youre one and only all while youre fuckng someon else...i didnt do that...

Take a chance to really read and understand what im saying
>>
>>742975788
No, I fully understand. There is no "trying" to break it off. You either break it off or you don't. This is coming from someone who did the exact same thing you did... I "tried" to break it off with my ex, too, but ultimately it was MY choice to stay. If I really wanted to leave, I would have left... and eventually I did. But I didn't need to cheat on her to justify it to myself. She constantly threatened me with suicide, abuse, homicide, you name it.

You were weak and even now you continue to refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Cheating is cheating. Were you still in a relationship when you fucked the other guy, even by technicality? Then you cheated. Plain and simple. You could have just as easily said "We're broken up now" through a fucking text message and fucked the new guy 5 minutes later. Shitty move, but technically not cheating. All of your explanations about how he knew you didn't care, etc are just excuses.
>>
>>742957087
>>742957106
>>742957445
>>742957637

>Meaty, non-innie, pussy

Yeah, naw. Great tiddies though.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.