[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win at life 1. Be female gender 2. ???? 3. ???? 4. Profit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_3957.jpg (122KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.jpg
122KB, 1440x1425px
How to win at life
1. Be female gender
2. ????
3. ????
4. Profit
Prove me wrong /b/
>>
Have to be hot though.
>>
>>742952129
>chubby chasers
>butterface fetish
>>
>>742952129
not really
>>
>>742951946
Because there are no successful men in the world. Ever think it might be your own faggot self that is the problem?
>>
Forgotten step

Be 10/10
>>
>>742952129
This.

Also: an ugly man can potentially get rich
An ugly woman will never become hot.
>>
>>742952280
OP never said anything about being successful. Life is just easier for women these days.
>>
>>742952280
you missed the point.

>Be man
>work hard
>work hard
>work hard
>work hard
>be called successful once or twice
>die young

or
>be woman
>exist
>get everything you want
>do whatever you want
>die old in your house that someone else paid for

not really the same thing.
>>
>>742951946
wage gap
>>
You are all pathetic little boys. Your fathers have failed you.
>>
How to win at life.
1. Cultivate discipline. Somehow, get off the fucking computer and just fucking accomplish a series of tasks. It's not hard, just stop being fucking lazy.

2. Apply your newfound work ethic to acquiring skills that are valuable in the economy. Do research, it's easy to find which ones are in demand. Become good at them, get educated if necessary.

3. While developing your professional skills, work on your body and mind. Workout, eat healthy, cut back on vices like drinking and smoking and go outside more. Acquire hobbies to keep yourself stimulated on your off time.

4. Hold down a job for a year.

5. Don't have children.

6. Don't get addicted to a substance.

7. Invest your money wisely and start a savings account.

8. Travel with your savings and meet people through your hobbies and work.

9. Congratulations. I just laid out your fucking life goals for you and they work. Stop making up excuses and start bettering yourself and your lifestyle you motherfucker.
>>
>>742951946
You missed one
>be attractive

Without this you're much better off being a guy.

Lots of companies are still very much a "boys club" and it's hard for women to really get anywhere career-wise.
>>
in the end, all women are irrational basket cases driven mainly (but not wholly) by their emotions. Most of the time attractive women are dumb as shit that can't hold a conversation to save both partie's braincells. And the average women are pissed off because they think they don't have it as good as the nut jobs mentioned before.
>>
>>742952448
This
>>
>>742952608
Just work
>>
gotta be white or asian though
>>
>>742951946
Yo have zero comprehension of how terrible it is to be a chick. I'd rather be a nigger than a women.
>>
>>742952608
t. myths
>>
>>742951946
You have zero comprehension of how terrible it is to be a chick. I'd rather be a nigger than a women.
>>
>>742952613
>>742952613
>Your fathers have failed you.
this is actually the only way i get to sleep most nights, knowing that all the fuckups in the world are the fault of my father's generation and/or my father himself
knowing this isn't my fault is very comfortable
(the whiskey helps too)
>>
>>742952608
>wage gap meme
Careers like Computer Science are literally handing out free money to women who are INTERESTED in becoming a programmer with no experience. In my last year of high school, girls were flooded with countless amounts of scholarships were being thrown at the mercy of these senseless teenage girls. All of this while the male students who are actually interested in programming, stay in class during lunch to learn extra and obtain the most possible knowledge didn't get shit besides FAFSA money. I might sound like an autistic CSfag but holy shit this is just one of many examples where women are literally handed their fucking careers just for having a fucking pussy.
>>
>>742952668
>still very much a "boys club"

Ya, those quotas, free schooling for women, reduced entrance requirements for women sure are holding women back.
And the stats, like the fact that women fresh out of college make considerably more than men for the same work, and are twice as likely to be hired in their chosen field sure back up your claim.
Sure is tough to be a woman.
>>
i'd be scared of being female, getting abducted and all
>>
>>742952608
good joke
>>742952668
How many women do you know that are seeking a corporate career? They can literally just post pics on twitter and instagram and get paid just the same if not more.
>>
>>742952895
sounds hot
>>
>>742952895
scared? that's one of the main reasons i WOULD want to be female
>>
>>742951946
Sure is r9k in here
>>
>>742951946
I can expand upon your directions
1. Be female gender
2. Marry rich
3. Divorce
4. Profit
>>
>>742952878
>women are literally handed their fucking careers just for having a fucking pussy

This. There were times where I've applied to places, called them, gone to interviews and not get the job. And seen girls just walk in and be handed the job.
>>
>>742952129
And young. Ugly and/or old women are ignored by society. I once checked out this young chick's ass at the grocery store when my wife wasn't paying attention. This old lady saw me and looked disgusted. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, nobody will look at her that way ever again.
>>
>>742952887
What companies have you worked for? I can tell you that guys have a far easier time breaking into the lucrative roles.

>>742952909
I did already specify they need to also be attractive anon
>>
File: 1441750975360.jpg (113KB, 626x582px) Image search: [Google]
1441750975360.jpg
113KB, 626x582px
>>742952878
>>
>>742953278
>I did already specify they need to also be attractive anon

>makeup
>>
>>742951946
>woman cry about men having all the power, for over a century straight now
OP is a retarded faggot, but that's nothing new. don't forget to sage
>>
>>742952658
Alternatively

1. Be Female

2. Skip all the hard stuff and just have the world handed to you
>>
>>742951946
be obese
>>
>>742952448
do u want to do and be something in your life or just live from others expenses? At the end of the day you are successful and proud of your achievements, the woman who lived by sucking other people's resourced just passed through life
>>
>>742954891
I'm sorry Anon but you'll have to try harder.

>https://www.xvideos.com/tags/obese
>>
>>742955129
And just like you she is proud of it.
>>
>>742951946
How to win at life
1. Be female gender
2. Be black
3. Be lesbian feminist
4. Profit
>>
>>742955216
stop focusing on other people's life and live your own. Who cares if she feels proud by doing nothing? You do you
>>
>>742955421
I can do my own thing all I like but it doesn't change the fact that she has to do significantly less to achieve the same effect.
>>
>>742955413
>still need to cater towards societies bullshit forms of "beauty"
>end up wasting all your money on marketing scams around make up and other retarded faggotry
>>
No it's easier than all that

1. Be woman or just fucking become one because society is fucked
2. Start a feminism YouTube channel
3. Do no research into the topics you cover
4. Get Patreon to sap dry the pockets of mindless feminist sheep that listen to the shit that you post
5. Get invited to talk in front of the United Fucking Nations. World stage
6. Talk about how women are harassed online
7. DO NOT talk about women in third world countries in the Middle East who are actually oppressed
8. Complain about wage gap while making more money from your millions of Patrons than most men do anyways.
>>
>>742951946
The fact that you cant post on b if u dint show tits
>>
>>742953419
Kek. All turned to redheads
>>
File: 068.png (157KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
068.png
157KB, 500x629px
>>742951946

the fact of the matter is that being born male is harder on you mentally in this day and age. You are not allowed to show sadness. You are not allowed to have emotions other than anger or other "male" emotions. You are not allowed to have any sort of real intimacy with people besides your girlfriend. Being a woman in a first world country truly is playing life on easy mode, being a man in a first world country is at the very least, mentally, playing life on adept.
>>
>>742952129

Not particularly, any woman who's 3/10 or above can find a desperate enough guy to take care of them.
>>
File: OP's Waifu .jpg (51KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
OP's Waifu .jpg
51KB, 700x525px
>>742951946
>Prove me wrong /b/
>>
File: 1502561363234.jpg (35KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1502561363234.jpg
35KB, 540x421px
>>742952129
There are dudes who LOVE ugly girls. Butterfaces, Chubby chases, nigger lovers, etc.
You can be the ugliest woman on earth and there will still be dudes who want to fuck you.
If you're ugly, poor, have a small dick, etc. you're fucked.
>>
>>742957712
>>742956990
>hurr durr the more i say it the more it's tru!
why do spam bots and faggots trying to indoctrinate people on here follow this mentality?
they themselves must clearly be sick in the head
>>
>>742951946
implying that fat slut is of any value

>fat
>doesn't live on 28th street, couldn't afford the rent
>probably lives on 181st
>despite having spanish culture adopts nigger culture
>completely shitty tattoos with no meaning
>she's a worthless whore

literal whore. less than $100 an hour to fuck her, she's garbage.
>>
File: 1503316901513.jpg (112KB, 828x616px) Image search: [Google]
1503316901513.jpg
112KB, 828x616px
>>742951946
>ywn be a cute girl
>>
>>742952129
Untrue just be a gaaamergrrrrirl https://youtu.be/TQkPULPuOEU
>>
File: idiots.jpg (398KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
398KB, 1440x1425px
but hey, for all the idiots drooling over this fat bitch.

she is pulling her arms back behind her. scrunching her body so she doesn't look like a fat bitch. look at her body to pelvis ratio, i drew lines. that's how wide she really is. she can pull her arms back and stick her neck forward all she wants, but in reality she is a FAT BITCH.

she's fat. she's a fat girl. she can try to pretend she's not but shoulders to hips ratio shows, she's fucking fat.
>>
>>742952355

Girls have it easier than guys, and that's a fact.
>>
>>742958675
She still will have someone that will fuck her and take care of her. You wont.
>>
>>742958744
And tons of free cash.
>>
>>742958744
oh, you mean the niggers who will fuck her and leave her while she becomes yet another ncy welfare queen cause 'jesus' told her abortions are bad, or that it would cost too much or that no one would pay fo rit? baaaaaaaahahahaha.

nycfag here, loser. she's try-hard uptown trash. she's a literal genetic sewer. no one will ever take care of her.
>>
>>742951946
>be female gender with big sexy ass and big boobs and juicy pussy and pretty face
It's like 1%
>>
>>742958804
Yep. I dated a literal 3/10 Asian girl. It took her 1 week for after our break up for a guy to buy her an xbox 1, and a month for her to find a guy that will buy her alcohol to get his dick wet. I just fend for myself, while only older hags make passes at me. It sucks. Life sucks.
>>
>>742958675
You talk like a woman. Only women say shit like this about other women. Guys would say ok, I'll just fuck her once for fun. Faggot. Everyone knows about you. You have given yourself away.
>>
>>742955129
So? I wish I could do that, fuck work, fuck hardlife.
>>
>>742958882
What ever you need to tell yourself to feel more confident. Reality bites.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_030823.jpg (117KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_030823.jpg
117KB, 480x640px
>>742952129
Oh that's not at all true. Even a fatty like me can be swimming in dicks. Pic is me.
Boys are really, truly just so goddamn stupid.
>>
>>742959101
Yep, for every ugly girl, there is a sad, desperate lonely male. Ready to put his dick in the nastiest of holes available.
>>
>>742959101
That's because of "to each his own".
Some men like fat and ugly chicks, but I never met a girl who likes fat ugly man. This world is shit.
>>
>>742958968
This is the correct opinion.
I have never worked a day in my life. I'm fat, unattractive. 31 years old. I spend all day everyday playing vidya and watchin shit. And I can get laid anytime i so desire.
Life is very fucking satisfying.
>>
I agree, OP. That's what I transitioned from male to female and I make fat $ and get all the penis I want.
>>
>>742959225
False. You can be an ugly fat male with lots of money and a girl will date you and pass it off as "he has a nice personality."

As a bartender in a nice area, I see this more often than you'd think. I've seen old fat hairy men that date 10/10s.

The reality: women like to survive. Amy Schumer sued netflix because her 1 star comedy didn't get paid as much as Dave Chappel, and she won... That chick that married depp and musk made a lot of money from just fucking them over through our marriage system.

When they said "its a man's" world, its only to give us confidence, but it doesn't reflect reality.
>>
>>742959225
Hey, i legit don't care what the guy or girl I'm with looks like. But well, that's just, like... my opinion dude.
>>
>>742951946
How to win at life
1. Don't care what anyone thinks or does.
>>
File: Patrick-Star.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Star.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>>742952658
Hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>742959551
This guy gets it.

Life is easy when you give no shits and only work to better yourself.
>>
Become a pimp. Take advantage of the natural advantage that women have and have them give you the money other men give them.
>>
>>742951946
1. Be female
2. Don't be a total bitch
3. Make yourself as attractive as possible
4. Profit
>>
>>742952658
Working hard isn't "winning at life". just means your a fucking tool.
>>
>>742959480
>False. You can be an ugly fat male with lots of money and a girl will date you and pass it off as "he has a nice personality."
See this is Silicon Valley all the time.

>As a bartender in a nice area, I see this more often than you'd think. I've seen old fat hairy men that date 10/10s.
True but also remember, a lot of these 10's are working girls. Many models have a few pay to play regulars as most as paid shit by modeling agencies. Some find the sugar daddy a better deal than the agency.

>The reality: women like to survive. Amy Schumer sued netflix because her 1 star comedy didn't get paid as much as Dave Chappel, and she won... That chick that married depp and musk made a lot of money from just fucking them over through our marriage system.
This is one thing Trump wants to fix in his second term. The feminists that have had it both ways for decades are going to fly off the handle.

>When they said "its a man's" world, its only to give us confidence, but it doesn't reflect reality.
It is a man's work and women are disposable. Seen a few guys with their marriage / relationship on the rock go to a third world country on vacation. Then their partner "accidentally dies" with a foreign corner's report coming through customs.
>>
>>742959819
Every fucking creature in existence, even the goddamn three toed sloth, has to do some work to survive you goddamn worthless sack of shit. Nothing is meant to be easy, things are just meant to be.
>>
>>742959480
>You can be an ugly fat male with lots of money
That's the point, money. You can be a fat ugly bitch from hood and somebody still wants you, but if you fay ugly loser that have no money - you fucked man.
>>
>>742959907
>True but also remember, a lot of these 10's are working girls. Many models have a few pay to play regulars as most as paid shit by modeling agencies. Some find the sugar daddy a better deal than the agency.

I don't know what you're on, but this isn't the case. I've seen girls as young as 18 date older men because they know they are lonely enough to pay for their school. I've met women that literally hang out at bars as "work" and just leave with men for a free meal.

The thing is, I know that the neither is to blame. Its just how life is. Even in the animal kingdom, the females flock to what they consider the best mate. In the case of the human species, our overall views on love is similar to a primeape or a walrus, they go for the biggest provider if they can't provide for themselves. We all live in an echo of nature. Its just that those on the bottom complain the most but never fix themselves. There is someone in each bracket of life, for everyone...

This entire tread is cringe btw...
>>
>>742960199
Then fucking fix yourself if you're that pathetic. I'm not saying that women are right for choosing something else, but I know, as I stated in >>742960296
That things are just the way they are. If there's a woman I want to love me, I'll do whatever I can to make myself viable in her eyes, and if I'm not what she wants, fuck it, life goes on and most women are the same.
>>
>>742952668
>Lots of companies are still very much a "boys club" and it's hard for women to really get anywhere career-wise.
Every company has a hidden standard in upper management. Find that standard, if you can and become it, you move up.

For example, one tech company in Santa Cruz, CA was constantly hiring middle managers outside outside the company and never promoting from within. Many people left of this. Some employees decided to find out how this rat stunk. A few pitched in and hired a private detective for some good ole gumshoe work. The hidden standard was every one of these middle managers were former ACLU or Greenpeace activists that lost their charisma and street presence for protests. The company was owned by a lefty nut that regularly took on these people just to keep them off the street.

There have been other standards that are less devious. Here are a few I ran into while consulting.

The hidden standard was everyone in management ...

... was in the same country club
... was in the same sailing club
... went to college on athletic scholarship
... were Ivy League alumni (there are a shitload of these)
... went skiing
... same religion (this is illegal)
... former military (discharged Marines are really tight together)
... all were gay males (they literally fucked each other)
... all had Philippino wives
.., all rode motorcycles
... same car club
... all were former intelligence community (there is a lot of retired CIA working in Silicon Valley)
... spoke the same non-English language (gray zone racism)
... all smoked Pot and did board meetings in a stoner circle
... regularly hit strip clubs / brothels
... had a big house and many children (family man cliques are strange)
>>
>>742951946
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
2. Realize the world doesn't owe you shit regardless of age/ race/ gender/ whatever_else_you_feel_like_you_lost_at
3. Actively work on being a better person than you were before - whatever time scale.
4. ???
5. stop crying yourself to sleep and enjoy life.
>>
>>742952673
>in the end, all women are irrational basket cases driven mainly (but not wholly) by their emotions. Most of the time attractive women are dumb as shit that can't hold a conversation to save both partie's braincells. And the average women are pissed off because they think they don't have it as good as the nut jobs mentioned before.

My fav line is "Not because you are a women, it is because you are a bitch."
>>
>>742958978
haha ugly. go die.
>>
>>742952840
>knowing that all the fuckups in the world are the fault of my father's generation and/or my father himself
>knowing this isn't my fault is very comfortable
I think this blame game started back in ancient Babylon. You do not know the politics of your parents generation, you did not know what they did to survive. Many who do the "right" things are dead or to not have children. Man the fuck up and see what you can influence and create. Getting paid to protest at a Trump rally is just being a tool.
>>
>>742960633
lol we all will eventually.
>>
>>742959819
Nothing of value comes without effort. This is the most simplest, true fact. Keep this in mind always.
>>
>>742952355
An ugly girl can get rich too, retard.
>>
>>742952895
>things that don't happen as often as getting smitten by gods thunderbolt attack for 100
>>
>>742958675
virgin level : adept
>>
>>742952887
in becoming a programmer with no experience. In my last year of high school, girls were flooded with countless amounts of scholarships were being thrown at the mercy of these senseless teenage girls.

Being a professional software developer with over twenty years of experience (yes, old fag here) I can count on my fingers the amount of female software developers I have met and worked with in the industry. I ended up dating two of them. ALL of them lost classic feminine looks at a young age becoming very thin with no figure, no hair-styling and swore worst than most of the guys.

Now ex-Googler, James Damore was fired for being spot on and effectively the messenger that was shot. The current Google has become a political cause hiding as a for profit company. Many big companies like this went off the rails as soon as they stopped promoting with a standard other than merit. Apple was nearly broke when this was going on before Steve Jobs returned and got rid of nearly every politically agenda motivated manager and employee. In fact Steve wanted an outsider to run Apple after he died. Tim Cook and company thinks they can keep the place going while being political.
>>
>>742953098
>I can expand upon your directions
>1. Be female gender
>2. Marry rich
alt path

3. sue for divorce
4. die of an accident in the middle of an overseas vacation

>3. Divorce
>4. Profit
A good man will never let the courts decide his destiny.
>>
>>742954164
>1. Be Female
and hot, you'd be surprised how rough it is for a girl to find a man with money. Seen girls cat-fight to keep a man.

>2. Skip all the hard stuff and just have the world handed to you
They it hard, just a different path.
>>
>>742951946
A desirable alpha male is even more successful in life than a desirable female, you're just a beta bitch.

Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>742955129
>do u want to do and be something in your life or just live from others expenses? At the end of the day you are successful and proud of your achievements, the woman who lived by sucking other people's resourced just passed through life
I know many girls that have been trained to "coast' through live form their mothers and grandmothers whom did the same. There are millions of "beauty lines" of women going back to antiquity whom have sucked and fucked their way to security. I'm flirting with one right now.
>>
>>742955129
I would like it if someone paid for my car, home, and education. Those are expenses I'd rather not have.
>>
File: 1488547517827.jpg (79KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488547517827.jpg
79KB, 800x530px
>>742960431
>who would have expected that people who know each other would help each other
that's why you are supposed to get friends
>tfw no friends
>>
>>742951946
muh matriarchy
>>
>>742951946
I could still be a 8/10 guy but somehow some girl that's 2/10 still gets a lot of guys wtf /b/ !!! I hate this
>>
File: 1321566021537.jpg (39KB, 386x412px) Image search: [Google]
1321566021537.jpg
39KB, 386x412px
>>742952838
>You have zero comprehension of how terrible it is to be a chick. I'd rather be a nigger than a women.
uderfucking rated
sage this cancerous indoctrinating thred
>>
>>742952355
>>742952129
Nah, my cousin LOVES ugly girls and fat bitches (he claims is just coincidence that all his exs are fat but they were not just fat they were hedious landwhales)

And he paid for all their shit and stuff... so yeah even the ugliest fattest girl still has 5+ guys near her wanting to fuck her
And it's just desperate losers so no they won't just fuck her and look for a new bitch, they will cling to her for as long as possible
>>
>>742960296
>I don't know what you're on, but this isn't the case. I've seen girls as young as 18 date older men because they know they are lonely enough to pay for their school.
Of they don't want to deal with the bullshit of an equal partner. One of my investors has sugar daddy'ed three girls through their college. He has a house near Santa Clara University (yes, Catholic school girls now going to a Jesuit college) where they live and fuck him as part of the agreement. She is a trophy he takes to events and company parties. Girl graduates debt free and he is not expecting anything one her sheepskin is signed by the dean. One of his former girls, he crashed her wedding, drop a big expensive gift, had a dance with the girl, handed her back to the groom and said to him, "You're turn to take care of her." and the left. Sure that made for good talk for the rest of the reception.

>I've met women that literally hang out at bars as "work" and just leave with men for a free meal.
>>
>>742961563
Undeniable truth. How does one go about becoming conscious-less??
>>
>>742961980
>Undeniable truth. How does one go about becoming conscious-less??
It is simple survival instinct. To them, they are providing sex and rearing of children. The male makes the money and supports the household while the keeps the house.

Thousands of feminists and media can make up as much bullshit as they want but that is how every society has survived for thousands of years.
>>
>>742951946
You have to suck dick. Vile evil man cucumber, blech
>>
>>742962205
I'd suck a dick or ten over working 50 hours for 50 years any day of the week.
>>
>>742959907
>one thing trump wants to fix
you mean complain about on twitter and act like something happened
>>
>>742962522
good one faggot
>>
>>742952741
Really, as long she's not black, she'll make it
>>
>>742964786
That's just because black men are worthless and Cant provide, while whites are just not that attracted to ghetto nigger bitches
>>
>>742951946
if your only purpose in life is to reproduce than yes but else you can accomplish anything else better and faster as a man.
>>
>>742958675
>hey, for all the idiots drooling over this fat bitch.
>she is pulling her arms back behind her. scrunching her body

and she looks hot doing so, what the fuck is your problem?
>>
File: unnamed (7).jpg (22KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (7).jpg
22KB, 250x386px
Yes, yes, continue fighting amongst yourselves. Divide and conquer. A war on terror! A war on drugs! GENDER wars!!! Hahaha ahahaha!!!
>>
>>742951946
>How to win at life
1. Be man
2. Have big dick
3. ????
4. Profit
>>
>>742951946
being a man is awesome tho
>>
>>742952280
what about arnold swartz

i think he's one of the most succesful persons in this faggot planet
>>
Gf
>>
>>742958675
bitchanon must be a hoe

women talk shit like this about other women when they are whores
>>
>>742966772
The one women want 2
>>
>>742951946
how do you win by being a blowjob machine? what is "winning"? Getting attention? feeling someones invasive sexual energy every time theres a person standing behind you in line or for another reason?

what is winning
>>742959789
yeah man i bet everyone that looks at you wanting to fuck you is really fun. thats the way to go through life eh
>>
>>742969836
Having overwhelming socio sexual power?? Yea,it'll get you a free ride.
>>
File: 1404622978100.jpg (15KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1404622978100.jpg
15KB, 500x277px
>thinking easy mode = winning
>>
>>742969930
maybe with losers it will
>>
File: 1494379687728.gif (497KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1494379687728.gif
497KB, 500x206px
>>742952129
Nah, thats what make up was invented for

Have you ever seen those with/without makeup pictures ?
Fucking uncanney valley
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.