[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planning on killing myself soon pic related is the method ill

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: 31I5i6nP1zL.jpg (38KB, 587x301px) Image search: [Google]
31I5i6nP1zL.jpg
38KB, 587x301px
planning on killing myself soon pic related is the method ill use. obviously never done it before so anyone got any tips? i need to make sure it's 99% helium with no oxygen. how do i connect the mask to the tank do i just tape it?

might livestream it if ppl want.
>>
>>742909365
Make sure the pressure is low enough so you don't explode your lungs.
>>
>>742909496
very good tip, thx anon.
>>
>>742909365
Pussy. I plan to do it soon too. Just drink a lil vodka before I put my head on the rails, and wait for the train.
>>
>>742910514
whats the point of doing that when i can simply go to sleep and never wake up? or if i do your method i could possibly be in agony for hours if it somehow fucks up.
>>
File: How_46dbf4_1509116.gif (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
How_46dbf4_1509116.gif
101KB, 400x400px
>>742910514
you fucking idiots if you jump in front of a train you will br alive for at least 15-20 seconds and it will be very painful try this instead
>>
Helium is way too expensive. If you have that kind of money might as well live.

CO2 tank maybe?
>>
File: IMG_1749.png (2MB, 1544x1430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.png
2MB, 1544x1430px
>>742909365
Tape it. Or use a clip/peg from the washing-line. Low pressure release. In a safe place, away from friends/family. Dont be a shithead and do it at home. Your family will have to deal with the mess. It will create a spectacle for the neighbours. Do it at a motel/hotel. Put a sign on the bathroom door so that you don't ruin the maids life.

You will pass out gently within 30 secs. Within a few minutes you will slip away. Fear is natural but dont fight it.
>>
>>742910789
i dont have the balls for that plus you could fuck it up easily.
>>
Hey OP, a few things I'd really like to say to you. First, unless you're suffering from an illness (physically or mentally) I would suggest going another route. Even if you are suffering mentally there may be something, someone, or a combination of both that could help relieve some of your pain. I'm all for dying with dignity and if that's what this is I do not wish to try and stop you. With that being said, if this is for any other reason try an alternative. I urge you to talk to someone. Anyone. You're life is valuable even if you don't think so right now.
Secondly, posting this on 4chan is likely going to push you off the metaphorical cliff, if youre not already there, as a lot of these people commenting are totally deranged. So, most anyone on here is going to tell you to do it, and live stream it for all to see. Pease, dont do either, and if there is, for some reason, no other route to go down, DO NOT livestream it. You deserve to, at least, die with dignity, my friend. I hope you see this and seriously consider all your options. Again, if there is no talking you out of this, please, for you and your families sake, DO NOT livestream the act. This is terribly sad, and I hope you can find the strength to move. I will sit here al night and talk to you myself if it will help you, man, good luck. I sincerely hope you reply, and that I can talk to you about this.
>>
>>742910657
dying like a badass
>>
>>742910825
pretty sure co2 doesn't work... the point of helium is that your body cant tell the difference. and i have a few thousand saved up i highly doubt a single tank will cost that much when people use it to fill party balloons.

>>742910864
>Dont be a shithead and do it at home
i hadn't decided where to do it yet but you're right. not sure if ill do it in a motel/hotel or maybe just in a car in a parking lot at the edge of town..
>>
>>742910657
>>742910789

>>742910657
>>742910789

>a train in excess of 50 tonnes, moving at speed, squashes your head to nothing in a split second
>agony for 20 secs

Pick one.
>>
>>742910925
i'm with this guy.
>>
>>742910925
I'm not depressed or mentally ill. The reason i'm doing it is basically because my genes suck and its impossible for my life to be the way i want it. I won't ever be happy. If you saw me on the street you'd think im pretty fucking normal, which i am, but im a hugless/kissless virgin which kinda hurts. I only made the conscious decision to no longer pursue girls maybe a month ago because girls deserve better than me.
>>
>>742911118
ill pick the painless option, which is falling asleep with helium.
>>
>>742911383
So you're killing yourself because you can't get any ass.

Are you fucking serious?
>>
Argon or nitrogen might be more suitable
>>
>>742911578
that's a part of it, sure. i just dont want to put any effort into life, and i fucked up my body by not taking care of it. i recently quit my job and id literally rather kill myself than search for a new one lol.
>>
>>742911743
>>742911578
also my life will always be bad so why should i suffer for years.
>>
>>742911843
Why not kill some Muslims on your way out?
>>
>>742911730
helium is the only thing i know that works 100%. why would those gases be better?

also if anyone has more advice on the method im all ears.
>>
>>742911984
thought about going out with a bang but id never want to risk getting caught and going to jail so i cant.
>>
>>742911986
oxygen is pretty effective
>>
File: 001 - e7wuW12.jpg (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
001 - e7wuW12.jpg
84KB, 640x1136px
>>742909365 OP, maybe try this method
>>
>>742911100
Well if you have a few thousand saved you might as well get a nice looking prostitute before you do it
>>
Instructions are here for all you need

https://dothethingneedsdoing.com
>>
>>742911986
Helium works because its made of a thing called NotAir
Argon is also NotAir
>>inb4 1% autist
>>
>>742912628
thought about this, but i think its fitting that i die as pathetic as i am now - a virgin. plus prostitutes are gross and it completely goes against a large reason why im even killing myself in the first place.
>>
>>742912806
then why did the anon suggest the other gases?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-003304.png (135KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-003304.png
135KB, 540x960px
>>742912921
>>742912921
Here dummy.
Argon is cheaper than helium
>>
why do you worthless fucks always insist on a boring suicide. At least kill a couple sand niggers or something
>>
I honestly assumed it was something like this, man. Often times it is. My cousin did the very same thing, and it destroyed the lives of his loved ones. I, myself, was pretty messed up by what had happened. Dude, this is not the way to think about your situation. You seem like a genuinely nice guy; I can tell by your responses. Heres the truth, going forward will be hard, I wont sugarcoat it for ya. That being said, you can and will get the love and companionship you desire. These things take time, and I don't care how old you are because you definitely have time. That's the nice thing about being alive. You have all the time in the world to accomplish what it is you hope to do that is; until you've ceased to exist. The road ahead may be a long one, but its better than nothing, and I mean that in the most literal way possible. If you choose to do this you will no longer be able to work towards your goals. You will never feel the warm embrace of a lover, the kiss of someone who sees you for who you are, and you will never know what its like to be held at night by someone whose life would be in utter chaos. All that aside, man, your friends and families lives will become catastrophic. They'll constantly think about what they could've done, and they'll never get an answer for that. There are many reasons you should seek an alternative in this particular case. I promise you, as a complete antisocial freak, you will find this love and companionship just as I did. You'll look back on this day and it will seem like a blur as you continue life with a lover. These things I can all promise you. I wouldn't lie, OP.
>>
>>742911383
muh man dont you know the good news? Jesus Christ died for your sins whether you believe in him or not. Your atheism is what's killing you, and it's the root cause of your depression. You're surrounded by jew propaganda daily that always leads to your current suicidal depression, whether or not you recently got pussy. To say God isnt real is just saying you havent looked hard enough yet. Considering you are at your wits end,why not ask for God's help instead of cursing him? Are you atheist reddit friends gonna be disappointed in you? Christ loves you son and has a plan for you, he treasures you and will work wonders for you and through you, just take his hand.
>>
>>742913220
listed why here >>742912064

>>742913121
isnt it easier to acquire helium? and price doesnt matter to me anyways
>>
>>742913220
or better,a dozen whiteys
>>
>>742910789
I haven't seen this gif in a few years
>>
>>742912808
Being a coward? Think your situation is more fucked up than others? Think that you uniquely can't create a life worth living? Being fucking arrogant?

Hey I know fucked up. I'm old and have had nothing to live for the last 30 years, the most positive things happening being a day that I wouldn't (if I'd bother) smash my head against a wall to avoid. But you know shit do happen, for the first time of my life there's hope, positive feelings and enough energy to actually bother to do anything but mechanically go through life.

Things happen. And you aren't a unique piece of shit on the prairie.
>>
>>742913279
i never mentioned god but without or without a god my life sucks and i need to change that and it's impossible to change what i want to so im choosing to end my shitty life instead of suffering.

>That being said, you can and will get the love and companionship you desire.
i dont want to subject other people to myself.

>If you choose to do this you will no longer be able to work towards your goals.
literally my only goals in life are related to video games. i wanted to get a good job so i can play more video games. one of my biggest regrets is the i cant play more.

>>742913576
i ahve no idea what youre talking about
>>
File: glqgG.jpg (90KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
glqgG.jpg
90KB, 1350x561px
>>742909365
>>
>>742913758
at the end of the day my life will still suck lol
>>
>>742910864
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself tbqh faam smdh.
>>
>>742913858
thats when you kill yourself...
>>
>>742914076
i dont want to travel the world, i already bought a plane ticket to visit a friend a month ago and then that didnt work out so im just going to end up wasting more money if i do anything
>>
>>742913311
make sure what you buy is helium and not helium/air mix
>>
>>742913740
Your atheism is literally killing you. Thank God just once. Thank him for something, your mom's health, or the roof over your head, or for the chance at life that every dead person envies. Ask him.
>>
You shouldn't look at yourself in that way as you have many good qualities, I'm sure. If that were true, about you having no goals, you wouldn't care about the things we just talked about. I think whats really going on here is that you find it impossible no matter how much you care. There are many things that are IMPOSSIBLE in life ,OP, and a couple changes in lifestyle arent any of them. I really think you could, given work, do what you need to do to be happy. I know it took a lot for me, but I finally am. I had such a fucked up life, and so many fucked up things happened to me, but I can honestly say the changes I made and the work that I put in were totally worth it, man.
>>
>>742914376
yeah i dont know how to go about actually getting it tbh. if i go to a store that sells it for balloons chances are it will be diluted and if i order it online how is it delivered? surely not to my doorstep..
>>
>>742913994
And you shouldn't be here
>>
>>742913758
A guy i used to smoke blunts with years back killed himself with a shotgun. Heard about it on fb. It'd been 4 years since i'd seen or heard from him and we obv werent close friends, but it wrecked me. Always thinking how i'd have helped him any way i couldve if i'd only knew. It ruined his wife and mom's life. Absolutely ruined them, and their anger that they couldnt resolve with him, man, its truly fucked if you do that with anyone in your life at all.
>>
>>742915127
good thing i dont give a shit about my family. they arent bad people i just dont care. better now than in a few years.
>>
>>742915040
OK satan. Your plans are ruined, now what bitch?
>>
>>742909365
do it faggot
>>
Please don't kill yourself. It hurts more people than you think. Life will get better I promise! Don't do it! Please
>>
>>742914660
Why wouldn't it be delivered to your footstep? And why does it matter?

While I still think you are acting as a idiotic faggot shithead the thing is pretty easy:

Order gas. Order valves etc. that connects to the gas bottle whatever (if it's needed). Order tubing to connect to the valve and order/buy a pack of large trashbags bags - and this is important if you don't want to suffer before dying.

Fill bags (probably best to have them double or tripple bagged as helium is leaky IIRC, don't know if it leaks fast enough to make a difference). Connect mask to the filled bag and enjoy being a shit.

Easy.
>>
>>742910825
Helium is not expensive
>>
>>742915283
Clearly, it's the #1 worst thing you could ever do to them. You better convince yourself theyre bad people considering the magnitude of this.
>>
>>742909365
Don't do it OP.

Life is better for a lot of people because you are alive. If you are so close to death call an emergency line right now and explain it to you and they can get you somewhere safe for a while to get you on some meds or 1on1 therapy to try and work this shit out.

Not hopeless /b/ro
>>
>>742915617
300-400$ a tank. It's a non renewable product
>>
>>742915497
> Life will get better
except it wont but thanks
>>742915646
i dont care, the only way i wouldnt do it is if someone gave me $1 billion.
>>742915579
i can't just connect the mask to the tank? and the reason it matters where its delivered is because i dont want my family to find it and say why tf did you order a helium tank.
>>
>>742911218
I'm also so this guy! Please don't do it
>>
I'm genuinely impresed by the amount of people considering suicide before doing drogs, hookers or trying a criminal life.
>>
>>742916056
i explain why if you see my other replies. basically, im not a piece of shit so i dont do those things.
>>
File: BattletoadsCover.jpg (112KB, 484x692px) Image search: [Google]
BattletoadsCover.jpg
112KB, 484x692px
>>742913254
^This
There are women out there fucked in the head like you OP, you can heal together or some gay shit
>>
>>742914347
>Cares about wasting money
>Is about to kill himself
Pick one. Obvious Bait is Obvious
>>
>>742916843
im not fucked in the head. i cba to write a page about why im doing it.
>>
>>742917082
if i had no money i couldnt buy helium.
>>
>>742913254
OP, This guy speaks the truth, yeah it's going to be hard to get through this, but when you finally do get through this, you'll look back at this day and think "Fuck, I'm so glad I didn't do it." Please OP, don't do it. If not for yourself but for the people close to you!
>>
>>742917245
>Fuck, I'm so glad I didn't do it
no, i really wont because the reasons im doing it are things i can not change. you moral fags dont get that i guess.
>>
>>742911986
because it's no O2 dipshit you can use pure oxygen which will kill you and you'll feel high af doing so I know this because I have an oxy/acetylene torch and breathing pure O2 makes you high and light headed but sometimes people put o2 in helium tanks to prevent the exit bag which is why I suggest welding gas (cause that shit won't have o2 in it) gases like:

helium (>inb4 I said don't use helium, buy the shit for welding it'll be 100% helium without no oxygen)
co2
argon
argon/helium mix
argon/co2 mix

gas tanks depending on the gas can range from $120-$200 and it's a shitload of it
>>
>>742917928
OP I've been in your shoes and hit a low point about a month ago and thought about shooting myself this wasn't no "i should kill myself" thing you think all the time I was considering in fully and eyeing up my gun but then I told my self to stop being a fucking pussy and man up so I did and found a girl and started talking so I've been better and I know nothing I say will pull you out of it (cause I was in your shoes) but hold a week and see how shit turns out maybe try going to bar and drinking maybe you'll meet someone
>>
>>742919043
so where do i get these tanks? is there a website or what? you seem to know a lot.
>>742919302
thanks, but im not interesting in having a debate about why im doing it. i cant/wont do any of the things you suggested for reasons im not going to explain.

from this point on im only going to reply to people helping me
>>
>>742919540
will u still livestream it for ur /b/rothers?
>>
>>742919940
maybe, havent decided.
>>
Wish I had your guts. See you space cowboy.
>>
Dont waste time...use bleach and ammonia...haven't seen it in person....
>>
>>742920305
and die painfully, no way
>>
>>742920075
if you do you will be forever remembered as ajn hero.
>>
>>742910925
shit anon send some help my way
>>
Gas from a gas stove is aslo a good option since it isn't harming and doesn't contain CO2 which triggers the sense of suffocation. Don't listen to people which keep saying "life is good" and shit like that because they analyze the situation from his point of view and can't feel what you're feeling. The end of the life is the end of the pain. Livestream it tho.
>>
>>742919043
I use pure helium (99% certified or better) at work. I'm in the nuclear industry. That shit is 300-400$/tank. Pure oxygen will kill you fast as fuck and you won't even realize it. I've seen people almost die and really die in the field because they were under a tank or pipe that contained pure oxygen and it settled on them. It kills you fast. It's also cheaper than helium or argon.
>>
>>742920362
true, been here 7 years it'd be the least i can do for you guys for providing me countless hours of entertainment and fap materal
>>
>>742919540
I'm both replies but internet or hardware store like farm and fleet, menards (med-western fag), any place that sell large machinery or tools (especially welders) or buy it offline 10L of argon is $44 and well best of luck to you anon I would advise against it but it's your call
>>
>>742920575
If you're gonna kill your self might as well sound funny doing it but shit I didn't realize it kills that fast I inhaled it for shits and giggles but I felt dizzy after a few inhalations of it
>>
>>742920669
fuck, im in canada and i dont have any of that shit here. i think itd be pretty sus if i just waltz in and say one argon tank please. but i cant even think of any places that would sell it where i live.
>>
>>742920757
Pure oxygen can kill you in five minutes.
>>
>>742920951
Google a place that sells it. If you can't find it...find a welding shop or traveling welder and steal it.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x221px
Wait until after the impeachment and imprisonment
>>
>>742912521
The only method.
>>
>>742921064
god this is such a hassle i wish doctor assisted suicide was legal.. even then i wouldnt qualify gg
>>
>>742910514
This kid is just imaging everyone finding his splattered body and thinking "god they will regret it when I am not around" but in reality no one will miss you
>>
>>742919043

if you go to a welding supply shop and if you don't have a tank, you can rent the tank
>>
>>742909365
Do it right... make them clean you up.
>>
File: 90d8ac_5397313.jpg (209KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
90d8ac_5397313.jpg
209KB, 1239x795px
>>742909365
OI SHILORD

from someone who tried this meme before . It 100% doesn't work, you will trip balls due to oxygen starvation but you wont die. There are better ways to do this that i'm not man enough to pursue. You shouldn't either
>>
>>742921596
no way jose
>>742921587
this sounds promising
>>
>>742909496
If your lunges explode it's speeds it up though.
>>
>>742921631
you were obviously getting oxygen from somewhere. if you don't have oxygen going to your brain you lose consciousness and die. simple. this is probably just a comment to try to deter me.
>>
>>742921825
>Anonymous 08/23/17(Wed)01:16:04 No.74292
thrashing, post knockout maybe, iunno . If op REALLY wants it that bad. Duct tape.... I would not advise this though
>>
>>742920951
there's literally no hardware shops or welding places around? I don't know stores in canada so I don't know where to point you to but find a place with farm equipment they may have some or could at least point you in the right direction and asking for 1 argon tank is suspicious if you don't want to seem suspicious just buy a reel of MIG wire or tungsten rods
>>
>>742921784
the combination internal bleeding and asphyxiation will kill you in a few minutes, but they will be so painful you'll remember it for the rest of your life.
>>
Plastic bag and duct tape
>>
>>742909365
Get your money, go to south america, help us to get our drug
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.