[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of guys grow your own bud? i really need money right now,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

File: Homemade-Stealth-Grow-Cabinet.jpg (87KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Homemade-Stealth-Grow-Cabinet.jpg
87KB, 700x525px
do any of guys grow your own bud? i really need money right now, and i cant find work anywhere. its either this or back to the street i go.
>>
>>742759866
get a job nignog
>>
>>742759866
get a job dumbas ,
first weak will be painfull nightmare
you will get used ,and stop feeling pain after fiew weaks
only plantation that should be legal is for yourself
>>
First of all nice try fbi

Second of all my goldfish grows shrooms since theres no smell and he can make 20-60 a gram
>>
>>742760711
ive thought about doing what your goldfish does. ive got $300 to my name right now. tomorrow i think i might go get the shit for it. cheers fam
>>
>>742760632
>>742759936
trust me, within the past week ive submitted 40 resumes, been turned down by everyone. i got let go from my job, and ive got my younger brother to look after. i was kicked out of my parents house and he lives with me because our dad is really agressive and violent.

if it were up to me id just go back to the street, the only reason ive resorted to this shit is because i need to look out for my brother.
>>
>>742759866
Yes but you need start up capital. How much cash are you working with?
>>
>>742760817
All the answers you could ever need ny goldfish loves it shroomery org

He also recomends buying a starter kit with jars he used http://midwestgrowkits com
And once your first batch comes out you can be completely self sufficient
>>
>>742760971
at the moment $300, my brother has $60 he said he will help chip in too. this dosent have to be a stealth operation, and ive got 15 seeds of mystery weed
>>
>>742761129
Yeah that won't cover lights. You might be able to get one good light for that but for a good startup you will need 3-5k at least. I'd go with shrooms. Not to mention it will be three months before you will even be close to making a sale with herb
>>
>>742761071
thanks heaps man, i really appreciate it.
>>
>>742761233
ive been looking into methods of growing all day, and the lights part has been the one that im confused most so.

are lights really that important? would sunlight through a window do the trick or does it have to be really strong light?

Idc what i yield, i know plenty of people who will buy anything, considering my towns local dealer has recently stopped.
>>
>>742761402
Sunlight is best but then you need to be outside in full light and then you have to don't with the season starting now would just be a big fail. You can use cheaper lights but it's not easy. And a window won't cut it. They need full light. No shade. If you planted now,depending on where you live the plants would start budding before they got big enuff to be useful
>>
>>742761553
Don't do=mess with...bont know how that hapoened
>>
Post your resume, not trying to roast you or anything, but wanting to see what jobs fit you. Take out any personal info obv
>>
>>742761553
i think im just gonna have to roll with cheaper lights in a grow box. there is some construction going on near my place, i think later tonight i might just steal some of those industrial lights they have. fuck it feels bad to resort to this haha
>>
>>742761764
alright, just taking out all the personal info now
>>
I live in a bushy and rural part of New zealand, if I planted weed in my back yard in the bush would it grow well or not really? It's quite damp here
>>
>>742761071
A lower end led, some fox farms nutrients, 10 gallon pots, some seeds from a seed bank (try seedsman.com) do you need to worry about smell because you would need a carbon filter plus inline fan. Easily doable around $360. Once you get money from growing invest in a better light and you're good. Screen of green for days.
>>
>>742762082
Try sativa's they're more mold resistant
>>
>>742761764
>>742761968
Resume

Anon

DOB:

PH
Email:

Education
Current: Job searching, left Trade school in year 11
trade school– Automotive Trade Cert
catholic school– Year 10
christian school– Year 7 – Year 9
2012 National institute of dramatic arts (NIDA): TV presenting, short course
2009 drama school : Drama, 6 years of lessons

Training

White Card
First Aid Certificate

Work experience

Car mechanic place
Janitor 2011, 2012
brick layer 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Past: Westpac Rescue Helicopter – Volunteer work 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Acting
(a whole heap of short films, a couple of big budget tv shows)

References:

this is pretty much the bare bones stuff
>>
>>742761402
You don't need 3-5K for lights unless you want a fucking rack but you definitely need more than 300$. Growing inside with the sunlight through a window is not going to cut it, growing outside is a pain, weed is weak af and you take risks with cops and thiefs.

Just like any business, you need to start small and work your way up. Buy 300$ worth of weed, sell it, reinvest profits into more weed until you can buy your set up. Within the 3months of growth, keep buying/selling to keep yourself afloat until you can start selling your own shit.
>>
>>742762141
smells not really an issue, im in a scumfuck apartment complex anyway, the owner dosent really care about weed, hes smoked with me in my apartment once before.
>>
>>742762456
thats what i was thinking about doing. a think i may buy an ounce from my friend, he'll discount me because he knows im doing it tough and ive given him a place to sleep for months on end in the past
>>
>>742762384
What short films? What big budget tv shows?
Background? Short/small roles? Main/reoccuring cast?
>>
>>742762580
reoccuring supporting role in an a pretty big australian television series
>>
>>742761402
The more the better. Plants in my experience work well with around 9-11 hours of direct sunlight a day. Then you know sun passing through the trees is good, but if it's in a window you won't really get that.
>>
>>742762580
>>742762631
all of the short films ive been the main role in (sorry for spaming replies like this, its been a pretty crazy day)
>>
>>742762631
Name(s) in series? I'm in US, so doubt I've heard of any, but it's p cool to see/hear about an anon actor. How did/do you like acting?
>>
>>742762384
Cunt there are loads of tradie jobs around, you can literally dig holes for 12 hours a day with no qualifications what so ever and get paid for it.
>>
>>742762683
No worries, happens
>>
>>742759866
>i really need money right now

growing weed is not a "right now" kind of thing
>>
>>742760711
Not nearly as easy to sell though. I can shift 15z a week without moving from my living room, bud that is. Shrooms I struggle with large amounts.
>>
>>742762714
i really enjoyed it, id keep doing it now if i could. being in that series gave me enough cashflow for me and my brother to live comfortable. i got killed off however and since then i stopped acting because its been pretty hard to get work.
>>
>>742761869
get some cheap plantgrow leds from amazon + some simple lightbulbholders and rig them up yourself
also invest into a carbon filter, its worth it
>>
>>742762821
Wouldn't hurt to keep trying, you know? Tbh, I'm jealous, always wanted to act haha. Do you mind posting the name of series? Was it any good?
>>
>>742762535
Well If you live in an apartment and you say smell isn't an issue. I would really think again because even if people don't care about weed they might when it just smells like crazy from those plants lol. Anyway, if you really don't care about the smell then more money for the light. I hear good things about the viparspectra reflector series. I have advanced Platinum p600s they're about 650 each and work really well. I would suggest getting them if you get the money from growing weed.
>>
>>742762886
just for the sake of my identity man, i cant im sorry. it would be really easy to figure out who i am if i told you. but the series is still running today and get hundreds of thousands of viewers per episode
>>
>>742763042
Understandable, no worries. You should keep applying for acting gigs, if you aren't. I mean, if you're looking for jobs, why not?
>>
>>742760948
what kind of education are we looking at? college, or highschool? if college do you have any meaningful degrees, anything?
>>
It is very easy, but from seed to cutting, you are talking around 3 month, depending on type of strain you choose.

You'll need tent, lamp, airflow (and maybe carbon filter) and water. I would go for a 600w HPS lamp.
>>
>>742759866
outdoors yeah... but in cali the weather is perfect... indoor is only worth it if you're doing a big grow
>>
File: 1482570323043.png (11KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1482570323043.png
11KB, 321x339px
>>742763112
your right, but just at the moment its a bit hard. i had to sell my car to be able to eat haha, so its hard to get to places. i can train hop without paying, but in AUS its like a $500 dollar fine or some shit. ive done it before but at the moment i dont wanna risk it.

thanks for having in interest in this tho, other than my brother all of you guys seem to be the only people who have given a fuck in a long time :')
>>
>>742762384
oh... what about mcdonalds? they'll accept pretty much anyone?
>>
>>742759866
I hope your nigger family burns their house down
>>
>>742763335
ive tried, they only tend to employ minors because they can pay them less

>>742763217
can only do indoor :-( i have nowhere else to grow

>>742763188
dropped out of a trade highschool thing in year 11 because thats when i was kicked out of home. i had to worry more about trying to survive, and i was 17 at the time so i could legally leave school
>>
>>742763218
You can grow outdoors pretty much anywhere. You can also get a decent yield from a relatively small setup.
>>
ITT OP is a nigger and a dumbass

go die on the streets you worthless piece of shite
>>
>>742763327
No problem, hope it works out for you man! And sorry to hear about your car, can you bum rides?
Best of luck tho, maybe one day you'll get another acting gig/become super famous, haha.
>>
>>742763556
thanks anon, if i do become famous or some shit, ill tweet out some shit like "shout out to the anon who helped me when it seemed like my life was over", some gay shit like that. im screencapping this so i dont forget. God bless you man :)
>>
>>742763550
i hope you never have to watch your 10 year old sibling starve and go to school without pens or a schoolbag.
>>
>>742763692
Haha, works for me man! You too, and good luck with your endeavours - Imma make some food, not sure i'll be back before thread 404s, so if not, take care bro, was good talking to you
>>
>>742763780
nobody has to starve in a first world industrial country with social institutions you dumb shit
>>
>>742763780
They won't because they're a sheltered autist, Mommy takes care of everything.
>>
>>742763848
For the first few years, sure maybe.
>>
>>742763848
im sending him back to my parents tomorrow until i figure this shit out. i wish he never had to live with those cunts. but your right, i took him under my wing trying to be a big man and look after him. once i find out what i can do to get back on my feet ill do everything in my power to have him back living with me.
>>
>>742763963
what jobs did you apply for btw?
sending out 40 resumees that all get rejected sounds like you don't know what you are doing
>>
File: Jack Herer autoflower.png (627KB, 545x738px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Herer autoflower.png
627KB, 545x738px
>>
>>742764187
grocey store cashier, janitor positions, gas station clerk, just general shit kicker positions. i also applied to ever fast food position in a ten kilometre radius.
>>
>>742764311
Do you go actually go there and ask to speak to the manager? Show yourself to be motivated and it should work out. If they don't have jobs atm, tell them to give you a call if they need a replacement.
>>
File: Katharina Ebel 20170207_222123.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Katharina Ebel 20170207_222123.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>742764311
what you need isn't a job but a professional qualification
>>
depends how quickly you need the money, if you've not done it before dont even waste your time..
>>
>>742764416
i went in personally to ever single position, i had 45 copies of my resume and just walked around and handed them in to every place i thought i have a qualification to work at. Some places even wanted to interview me. I made an effort to dress nice and i smelt nice and stuff. when i got the calls afterward i mentioned that if they ever are looking for work id be happy to take any position
>>
>>742763963
You said you got fired from your job, what was that?
Why not put your main focus into finding a job in that same field. something you already have experience with.
Backwards experience than you though
Ive been supporting my mom for 9 months after a spinal surgery. 4 of those 9 i also was supporting a younger brother who was also laid off from work.
Changed jobs and in 4 months i was in a lead position. Went from making $10.50/hr at old job to making $15/hr at my new job currently. Its not as much as id like it to be, but it has made things alot easier.

Work is out there, you just need to focus on the things that you are good at instead of sending out 40 different resumes to just anywhere.
>>
>>742764626
have you tried crying and begging in front if them?
>>
i just got off the phone with my mother. shes coming to get my brother tomorrow. my dad says if hes sees me tomorrow he will beat me down. i just wish someone would talk to me like that on the street that way i had an excuse to rob them.
>>
>>742764749
Haha why will he beat you?
>>
>>742764626
why not just go to a temp agency? someone who will find you work no matter what it is.
I >>742764664 work in a warehouse and we go through a temp agency to get work when we need it.
they send us all the ex cons, niggers, degenerates of the city who rarely ever last 3 weeks. we even had a homeless guy employed for 4 weeks, but he left because the temp agency had found him a full time job. the guy was living in his van behind the quarry about 5 miles away.
If a temp agency cant find you a job, then you are fucked...
>>
>>742764626
two days after i dropped out of university i went to 3 workplaces and talked to them. They all gave me an interview and all three places gave me the job, so i basically just had to choose.
> Bakery
> Chili place
> Bartender at three star hotel

Not everybody can do this, but the best you can do if you just want any job, is to see live as a stage. Give your future employer a performance to remember you by. Don't go in and act like a boring pussy. Go in there not with confidence.. go in there with ABSOLUTE confidence! it will do wonders
>>
>>742765001
life* sorry
>>
>>742764664
worked for the only construction company in my town, i was a brick layer for a good couple years while doing acting.

i got fired because long story short, my bosses father passed away, and i smoked the same brand cigarettes as his father (choice signature). he pretty much asked me to stop smoking that brand becuase it brought back memories for his father. so i got different smokes for smoko at work, but i seen him in public once and i had choice packet in my shirt pocket, so he lost his shit saying that i lied to him. he asked me to stop smoking them at work. so i did. he fired me because "he dosent employ lying scumbags"
>>
>>742764687
ive honestly thought about doing this.
>>
>>742761869
You will never make enuff to cover your costs like that. Go with shrooms
>>
>>742762384
What a fucking terrible resume. Why in the fuck did you tell them you are job searching and that you quit school? Holy fuck anon, turn down the autism for once

Then we all have to listen to the "woah is me, life isn't fair, blah blah blah" people bring their own demise on themselves 99% of the time. You must be black because they have this same behavior pattern.
>>
>>742765242
It is "Woe is me." You brainless fucking nitwit.
>>
>>742765242
im white. and cunt, i am well aware that the reason why im in this position is my own fault. i never ask for handouts, im asking for help and advice. all ive said is why im in the position im in man..
>>
>>742764803
pretty much he is a massive christian. full on, no drugs, no drinking, no sex before marriage.

Pretty much he caught me having sex with my girlfriend, and seen a gram of weed and a homemade bong on my bedside table. he didnt want me in his house becuase he was disappointed, and was living a life of sin or some shit
>>
>>742762082
i live in auckland. as long as its in a place where you get the maximum sunlight during the day. you will be alright.
>>
>>742765532
** i was a disappointment
>>
>>742765398
Your resume is fucking terrible. Go to the library, get on Google, and research resumes and how to write them. Don't leave until you have a rough draft. Or, go find a job that you don't need a resume for.

But with the logic you've presented us with so far, you will fail at everything unless you make some drastic changes.
>>
>>742765376
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>742759866

This is not the thing to do when you need to car for your little brother. Send 40 more resumes, find a job, and get paid in 30 days from now. Stop dreaming. Harvesting buds takes shitload of time. You and your bro will starve 15 times before making any profit.

STOP DREAMING
>>
>>742765532
Damn sounds like an idiot tbh. Hoepfully you manage to avoid a beating.
>>
>>742759866
Grow it man. Don't tell any friends or family and when it's time to sell it, act like you're getting it from someone else.
>>
>>742765692
i know man, i was just thinking that i could have something set up so when its time for harvest its just a bit of extra cash for then.

you are 100% right tho. tomorrow im gonna go to more places and i think im gonna lie about my education on my resume.
>>
>>742765001
fucking this

got fired from my job this month
i applied at one place
sent my application via email on thursday
got answer from them the next day inviting me to an interview in wednesday
went to the interview on wednesday and got told i have the job on thursday

so getting a new job took me 7 days
and because i went there with complete confidence and put on a good "show" i even get more money than i did at my old job
>>
>>742764626
>I personally hand delivered all 45 resumes, brushed my teeth and wore a tie before considering growing pot

Well this thread is fake.
>>
>>742765001
thank you man <3 tomorrow im im handing out more resumes (tweaking my resume so i dont look like as much of a loser)
>>
>>742766026
never wore a tie my friend. and only delivered 40 of them
>>
>>742759866
When i was in high school i joined the marching band. I expected it would be like on the movies and shows.
Turned out the band was the fucking drug runners of the school. Trombones being the suppliers, percussion being the dealers, and trumpets went around giving samples. I personally never have done anything, but in highschool I played trombone and everyone thought i was part of everything (Probably doesn't help that one of my closest friends since middle school is the main dealer). People would offer free shit to me all the time, or ask if i was selling.
>>
>>742766230
fuck me, did people treat you differently after that?
>>
>>742766323
I was bullied in middle school, in highschool no one messed with me. I still hung out with the more weird nerdy crowd, but everyone just thought since i was friends with some of the dealers that i could cut them off.
>>
>>742766100
>I promise I'm doing it out of desperation to survive

Then beg. Those guys make 40k a year and you have a small chance of becoming sensationalized. Not the least profitable, most effort required, likely to get arrested and be unable to take care of my brother profession you can think of
>>
>>742765703
haha, he has office arms, even if he did hit me id only just tackle him to get him to stop. i couldnt hit him, hes 45. if my brother wasnt there and he tried shit id probably just drop him and stop
>>
>>742759866
guys, before this 404's i just wanna say thanks to everyone whos given me advice and tryed to help. i love all you guys, and are all i have to rely on when shit gets bad. i hope everything turns out well for you :)
>>
>>742761402
lightening is pretty much the most important part. Buy led lights. they dont take much electricity and they are good. second u should buy new seeds .autoflover seeds. they are easyer to grow and 90% is that you will get weed from them.
>>
>>742759866
This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen

Even if you had a few hundred dollars to invest in equipment it would still take you about three months to have sellable product.
>>
>>742767819
you autistic fuck, OP may need money now but hes thinking about in the future
>>
>>742768146
I grow weed. You can't count on it as income when you're a beginner. Most people at best break even in the first year.
>>
>>742761129
Your plan is flawed and underfunded. If I were you I'd go buy some coke and whip up some crack.
>>
>>742761402
First off the light is most important, then the strain, then the nutrients.

A window won't work. Not only will it not work you're taking a considerable risk in getting caught.

Next thing. You're looking at 4 months from seed to grown dry buds.

So you see. You're poor and you need a new plan. A plan that actually works.

Lets start with th resume. It's obviously complete shit, or you're dressed like shit, look like shit, weird as shit, or all of the above. Point is. A job is your number one option at this point. If you're American you can get welfare since underage bro to care for. If not American sucks to be you.

Lets talk about your skills. Lets see this resume and ill give you some pointers. I'm an HR guy.
>>
>>742762384
Are you saying you didn't finish high school?
>>
>>742760711
60 a gram WTF is wrong with you NO what is wrong with those custies holy shit retarded
>>
>>742768579
Ya even in today's equipment market where prices are at rock bottom $300 still doesn't buy you much.

He could get a really basic 1000w combo for $200 and spend the other $100 on a small amount of necessary accessories. Small air pump and air stone, 5 gal bucket, 5lb bag of rainbow mix organic nutrient for $20, some measuring cups and a fan.
>>
>>742763448
There ya have it. You're fucked. No one hires drop outs no matter their story.

Find the hardest job and walk up asking for work. Other than that you should eat bugs and sticks to get by.
>>
>>742769029
Right? I wholesale ounces of shrooms for $60
>>
>>742760817
Get the all in one mushroom grow bag from Out Grow on amazon. Then get some spores from thesporedepot.com. ~$40 total, should grow half an ounce to an ounce if you're lucky. Or nothing if you're not, so get a couple bags. Only takes 2ml of spores per bag and each syringe come with 12ml
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.