[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Liberals defending this?Why are they even claiming this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 38

File: Peace.jpg (57KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.jpg
57KB, 625x420px
Why are Liberals defending this?Why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE? Why do you want to bring this to Europe and USA and Canada?Do you not see what is happening in Syria Pakistan Sudan Somalia Afghanistan etc...
Damn you are out of touch with reality thanks to your own media
>>
>>742681645

intersecionality

Its the idea that muslims are an oppressed group by the evil western capitalist imperialist, so any action they take is them just striking back at a bully. They are filled with self hatred and white guilt, and in a way, see these attacks as something they and all white people deserve. They want to spread their self loathing to everyone because they are so cowardly they cant deal with it themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXTzexLncs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmqcsGySn2I

pic related is the "moderate muslim" response to the terrorist attack in Spain btw
>>
Liberalism is just despising EVERY religion equally for the same reason.
>>
>>742681645
Who is defending this? show me one example of a liberal defending any attack.
>>
>>742682245

Antifa had a huge demonstration in Spain after the attack where they went after "islamophobes" who were protesting against the attack.

Antifa also assaulted a woman in a mob, like cowards, because she was wearing a bracelet with the spanish flag on it

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/25/woman-beaten-antifa-wearing-spain-flag/
>>
>>742681645
Liberals truly deserve to live under oppressive sharia law if that's what they want
>>
>>742682439
>breitbart
Nice source

Also that's not defending an attack. It's objecting to blaming 2bn people for the actions of a tiny minority.
>>
>>742682439
Youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>742681645
Liberals are capitalist puppets just like conservatives. Their capitalist overlords tell them to support an influx of cheap labor, thus undercutting the existing working class, and they do it because they'll be labeled "racist" if they don't.

This is perfectly complementary to conservatives being told to hate laborers of different races, so as to keep the working class divided.

Push down the floor of workers' rights and then keep them from fighting back with petty prejudices.
>>
dont get mislead

the capitalists/jews/elite/(insert word for ruling group) are behind it in the end. Its not like a mudslime planned this lol
>>
File: Giovanni_Boldini_BOG009.jpg (98KB, 537x700px) Image search: [Google]
Giovanni_Boldini_BOG009.jpg
98KB, 537x700px
>>742681645
A better question would be; why did you choose the tribe you're with? Is it the same your parents belong to?

Just curious because you will never, ever, ever get someone on the other tribe to listen to you - you're just chimpanzees throwing shit at yourselves.

Independents are not listening to either side, just watching the behaviors. This fake shit doesn't work on them.

So, why do you do this?

inb4: the lulz - /b/ hasn't done shit for the lulz for years.
>>
>>742682945
>>742682998

take notice how they have no actual argument and resort to name calling, which is the only thing their low IQ brains are capable of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPgK5nTOPk

Remember, these people are filled with self loathing and self hatred and want the whole world to burn with them. Dont let their poison seep out.
>>
That photo is from Barcelona's attacks?
>>
>>742683375
/pol is getting a bit fractious as they realise they don't share an ideology so much as share a bigotry

So they come here and mistake it for a place that gives more of a shit about Jews than traps and bananas.
>>
>>742683547
Where is the insult in >>742682945

You provided a terrible example. You make a case that liberals defend Islamist violence yet provide no evidence.
>>
liberal
i once called myself that.

not anymore though.
i'm one for equal treatment, so fuck everything that's extreme.
fuck nazi's
fuck antifa
fuck normies
>>
File: 4cshjif.jpg (66KB, 1873x202px) Image search: [Google]
4cshjif.jpg
66KB, 1873x202px
>>742681645
>Why are Liberals defending this?
They are not. They're saying that the number of terrorists doesn't compare to the number of muslims by a long shot. We're talking .0X-percent-ish.

>Why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE?
They do not. There is no peaceful religion. It isn't part of liberalism to say that Islam is the religion of peace.

Stop it with your fucking strawmans already. If you can only see black and white, you're to stupid to even take part in this conversation.
Saged. Also, go fuck yourself for posting the same stupid shit over and over again.
>>
>>742683919
The problem in a nutshell. Low information people with no frame of reference for current events.
>>
>>742683827
>You make a case that liberals defend Islamist violence yet provide no evidence.

except for the fact that you just did so? Antifa and the like will ALWAYS shill for muslims after terrorist attacks because the fact is you hate the west and europeans and want to see them suffer. You are filled with self hatred and what everyone like you to suffer. I garuntee you think all terrorist are just poor victims of circumstance, lashing out against oppression.

Im guessing you missed the image of the "moderate" muslims cheering on the attack as well
>>
File: francedf.jpg (2MB, 1891x2800px) Image search: [Google]
francedf.jpg
2MB, 1891x2800px
>>742684013

>i-its just a small minority of muslims!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ

Reminder that the left will march against sexism, fascism, and religious persecution, EXCEPT when a muslim is chanting it. This is because they hate themselves and their countries
>>
>>742684040
So no examples of liberals defending Islamist violence then.

You've made a claim. Back it up.
>>
>>742684249

youre literally doing it right now lol. Notice how you keep ignoring the fact that muslims were cheering on the attack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

you will NEVER EVER speak out against islamic attacks because you think they are justified. you are filled with anger and self hatred.
>>
>>742684435
No I don't. I'll do it now.

The attacks in Barcelona are horrific, rooted in a hateful ideology. They should be condemned by all reasonable people.

Show me again how I'm defending Islamist attacks. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>742684435
YouTube vids are as good as breitbart by the way. It's not helping your case.

None of your links are to the original claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. I'm starting to suspect you may have no evidence.
>>
File: b4a.jpg (38KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
b4a.jpg
38KB, 619x619px
>>742682439
>breitbart as source
>>
>>742684751
>>742684759

>calling out where the source comes from because you have no actual argument against the information itself

:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745378/Lefty-extremists-defend-Muslim-businessman-s-vile-remarks.html
>>
>>742682245
>Who is defending this? show me one example of a liberal defending any attack.
Everyone flipping out when president said stop muslim immigration. Everyone flipping out when president actually called it MUSLIM terrorism. Stop pretending liberals dont lose their shit when these stone age savages are called out for what they are.
>>
>>742684759
I suspect this one will slink away, either back to /pol or start another thread later in the hope no one sensible is watching.

They hate it when the echo chambers stop echoing.
>>
>>742683919
>liberal
>i once called myself that.
>not anymore though.
>i'm one for equal treatment, so fuck everything that's extreme.
>fuck nazi's
>fuck antifa
>fuck normies
Non-action works for the Nazis. Their stated plan requires good people do nothing. antifa is a desperate reaction of good people and "normies" to rapidly-encroaching fascism.

People who plan multiple genocides and people who want to stop them are not morally equivalent.
>>
>>742684013
Liberals are absolutely defending bringing in more muslims. Theyre not defending the terror attacks themselves. In the US 1% of the population is committing 80+% of the total deaths from terror attacks. They dont deserve shelter in civilized societies.
>>
Muslims are conservatives. All conservative ideologies are destructive.
>>
>>742685002

Hey anon, What part of the video is wrong? Why are you being a coward and just saying that since its from youtube or brietbart that its wrong?

Or are you just going to ignore me, like you ignore reality, and just jerk each other off?
>>
>>742681645
Why isn't this on /pol/ and where did it happen and why does it feel like home?
>>
>>742684944
Where in that article is the claim that liberals are defending Islamist attacks?

Even the breitbart and YouTube vids, presented as evidence for this claim, have not contained the evidence

I'm not making an argument. I'm asking for evidence for one. None has been forthcoming.
>>
>>742684944
There is no sense in argueing about information from an unreliable source.

Besides that antifa are morons imo if that's your point.
>>
>>742685225

>antifa defends a muslims saying muslims should "fetilize" australian women

>w-we are totally not defending them!

hey coward, how come you havent responded to my video of "moderate" muslims? how come all you have is bitching about where the source comes from? Why is it that you claim to be against islamism, yet shill for more of it?
>>
>>742685122
Which part of the video is evidence that liberals defend Islamist violence?

>ignore, jerk each other off, blah blah

/pol is the biggest circle jerk on this shithole.
>>
>>742685392
>There is no sense in argueing about information from an unreliable source.

yeah because you have no actual argument against it.

this is what you are defending btw

>>
>>742685396
Because you presented it as evidence that liberals defended Islamist violence. Which it doesn't.

Do you have anything that backs up the original claim?
>>
>>742685423

you always say "its moderate muslims!" when "moderate" muslims agree with all of that radical shit, they just dont act on it. Youre a coward who wont even watch the video because you know you are wrong. I garuntee you think MORE refugees should enter the west despite the horror and bloodshed and rape they bring. But since its from brown people, its all ok!
>>
>>742685466
>some Muslims have extreme views

No shit. Show me the liberals defending Islamist violence.
>>
>>742685593

>rape isnt violent

really made em think.

you will oppose homophobia, sexism, religoius extremist, and persecution, UNLESS a muslim preaches it. Then you will find 100 excuses for it
>>
>>742685678
Struggling to see the evidence for your bizarre claim about liberals supporting Islamist violence here.

as for the rest of it, strawman much? There is a massive poster of these fallacies as a sticky over on your containment board. Have a read.
>>
>>742685466
>implying I defend islam.
No wonder you take every source for fact. You're a retard. Source: My ass
>>
>>742685793
white people deserve rape
>>
>>742685733

>some

Oh look, a liberal making excuses for islamic extremist and sweeping it under the rug! But youre totally not defending it, right?

Keep up that denial coward.

also, look at the first post. It has a video of a marxist making excuses for islamist by saying they are poor victims of circumstance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

cant wait for you to make another excuse for the next terrorist attack by a muslim that happens every month in europe, but its okay, you totally dont justify it at all
>>
>>742685793
That's the same video linked three times. It's still not evidence.

Are you hoping no one watches it so you can then claim it as evidence for your views? Where in the video do liberals defend rape by Muslims?
>>
>>742685937
>>742685949

thats right, get mad because your pet brown people you prop up to virtue signal how tolerant you are believe in a backwards and barbaric religion. March against intolerance! unless of course a muslim is preaching it, then find a hundred excuses for it.
>>
>>742686059
Where in that post does it defend Islamist violence?

>Some Muslims have extremist views
Statement of fact
>ERGO ANON DEFENDS THAT VIOLENCE
Illogical - at best.
>>
>>742686094
>That's the same video linked three times.

because you keep refusing to watch it like the coward you are. You have no actual argument against it.
>>
>>742686203
>asks for sources for bizarre claims about liberals defending Islamist violence like 6 times with nothing coming back
>mad

Not even close. If I got upset every time some right wing oddball failed to present evidence for odd claims about Muslims, I'd have been sectioned by now.
>>
>>742681645
Liberals want people to do whatever they want, only for people of color, and even if it means killing their entire families. Yes. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>742686314

you preach the myth of the "moderate" muslim when the religion itself is a violent barbaric belief. You will continue to defend this because you are a coward. You will march against intolerance unless a muslim is preaching intolerance, then you will find 100 excuses for it and sweep it under the rug
>>
>>742686422
I've watched it. Four times now. It doesn't back up your claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. Why do you think it does?
>>
>>742686002
No one does, you asshole
>>
>>742681645
>Why are Liberals defending this?

it's called strawmanning. So no liberal (or conservative) is actively defending violence and terrorism. What they are defending however is the liberal idea of freedom; That people should be free to express their religion or beliefs free from persecution, provided that those ideas do not infringe on the liberty or security of their fellow man.

When George Bush Jr said that Islam was a religion of peace he was referring to the billion or so followers of islam who had NOT recently smashed into the world trade centres but were instead leading peaceful lives in adherence to mainstream islamic law and culture.

Now noone wants to bring death and destruction to europe or the US. Except for extremists and radicals of course. Wahabists muslims for example wants a worldwide jihad and we are unable to really do anything about this because the main exporter of wahabist islam is also one of the main exporters of oil, Saudi Arabia. The same people who gave us Osama bin Laden. Who was trained by the US to help fiht communism in the 70's. Swings and roundabouts eh. Anyways I degress.

Of course we see what is happening in Syria; An ally of Russia is being torn apart by a civil war that is funded by Iran on the one side and Saudi Arabia on the other. The west is on the sideline because on the one hand should Syria fall then Russia and Iran loses an ally in the levant but on the other hand should a radical islamist group such as Isis gain power then... Well. Nothing really. Groups such as Isis either moderate their beliefs or are destroyed by their neighbours.

Pakistan is more difficult because pakistan has nukes. Sudan is a shithole with no significant strategic resourses to acquire yet. Ditto for Somalia. Afghanistan is important because of pipelines and opium. Thankfully Kushner is dealing with the opioid crisis in america as we speak so I'm sure he'll crack down on the CIA profiting from that particular war any time soon now.

Yay.
>>
>>742686495
But this thread is about Islamist violence, and the alleged support of such by liberals.

I've not said anything about moderate Muslims. Are you in the wrong thread? /pol is another board, you will be right at home.
>>
>>742686203
Get back to school you degenerate and learn to read properly. Or quote me on one word with what I defended anything.
Scary thing is that there a lot of morons like you spreading bullshit in the internet.
>>
>>742681645
Only from pure chaos can order rise.
>>
Friendly reminder that AntiFa and Muslims that kill /attack people are terrorists.
>>
>>742687046
Half right. Which is a whole 50% more than the retarded "liberals support Islamist violence" argument. So good job, I guess.
>>
>>742686647

>keeps downplaying and ignoring the extent of ilsamic violence

>I-Im totally not defending it!

lol
>>
>>742681645
I don't know, frankly all these attacks got me scared to be around those people
>>
>>742686799

>keeps downplaying muslim violence and ignoring reality

>claims hes not defending islamic groups

lol. Reminder that you will spend the next year bitching about that anitfa chick who got run over, but have already forgotten about all those people in Spain and Finland.
>>
>>742687226
Who has downplayed Islamist violence?

I just want evidence for the claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. Is that so much to ask?

It is an extraordinary claim, totally unsupported by any evidence I've seen in my own experience, or in this thread, or anywhere else. Back it up.
>>
>>742687313
See>>742687386
>>
>>742687386

you. You conviently keep ignoring the pew ressearch and when presented with a video of moderate muslims expressing radical views, you just said "w-well its just some of them!"

you will ALWAYS find excuses for islamism
>>
>>742686656
fuck off you don't belong here you neocon shill
>>
>>742687443

>telling me to see the very next post below me

are you retarde?
>>
>>742687178
AantiFa attack people in favour of political opinions.

[Terrorism, in its broadest sense, describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, intimidation, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.]

In what sense AntiFa is not a terrorist group?
I was 100% right.
>>
>>742687675

hes a leftist apologist shill
>>
>>742687471
I've not done any of those things here or elsewhere. Strawman argument, seriously go to /pol and look at the sticky you might learn about logical arguments.

Still no evidence that liberals defend Islamist violence.
>>
>>742687675
Luckily conservatives are terrible at fighting terrorism so AntiFa can continue to do its good work for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>742687471
>moderate muslims expressing radical views

then they are not moderates are they? If they are expressing radical views then they are radicals.
>>
>>742687675
>Terrorism, in its broadest sense, describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, intimidation, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.

Man, USA govt are terrorists?
>>
>>742687747

sure thing, keep making excuses and denying reality
>>
>>742687767
>then they are not moderates are they?

thats the point you retard lol
>>
File: 1497715824986.jpg (261KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497715824986.jpg
261KB, 1024x1024px
>>742681645
Globalism
one world government
one world religion
go ahead and guess which religion they picked.
>>
>>742687797
You're literally providing no evidence breitfart. This isn't how debating works.
>>
>>742682439
>breitbart

into the trash it goes
>>
>>742687773
Are you talking about war? Armies? Are you retarded?
>>
>>742687650
No? Just saving typing it all out again.

But you reach for insults. It's where your kind always end up when incapable of providing evidence that backs up your odd claims about liberals.
>>
File: IMG-20170709-WA0017.jpg (216KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170709-WA0017.jpg
216KB, 1600x898px
>>742681645
As a liberal i must say
Fuck muslems
Also fuck every religiom
>>
>>742687918

you mean other than the two videos showing how false the "moderate" muslim excuse it?

notice how all you have is this circular logic of bitching about breitbart? keep making excuses for islamic groups while claiming you dont.
>>
File: 1501896335517.jpg (23KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501896335517.jpg
23KB, 400x281px
>>
File: yourmum.jpg (580KB, 1161x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yourmum.jpg
580KB, 1161x1600px
>>742687675
>In what sense AntiFa is not a terrorist group?

well, they are only terrorizing nazis. The current consensus is that nazis are bad, m'kay. As soon as we change the public mindset and start allowing nazis to go around calling for the abolition of the liberal democracies of the western civilized worlds then we will start protecting nazis from the violent scourge that is antifa

Until then I reccomend hanging out at /pol/ and have your worldviews validated by those who echo them back at you. Who knows, maybe fascism will enjoy a popular resurgence in the next decade or so. Until then the moderate majority will keep aligning itself witht he left wing minority in their fight against fascism in all its forms. Even the super cool trendy ones prevailant on the internet as we speak
>>
>>742687797
Reality is that no liberal is defending Islamist violence. Unless you have some evidence you've mysteriously avoided posting until now?
>>
>>742688002
I'm talking about assassinations of leaders and overthrow of governments in the middle east and south america. I'm talking about an illegal war built on a lie of WMD's that resulted in the death of 500k civilians, and the rise of ISIS. Are you retarded? Do you know how shitty your govt is?
>>
>>742687868
so you dismiss the moderates who express moderate views and instead claim that the extremists expressing extreme views speak for all muslims?

and then you call other people deluded? makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>742688085
You dumb fuck. Do you understand the magnitude of over a billion people? you could show me a thousand videos and you'd still be wrong. Fucking rednecks.
>>
>>742688267
Are you talking about Obama?
>>
>>742688085
That video was presented as evidence that liberals support Islamist violence.

You changed the argument to reflect the sources you had presented, when called out on it. It's a different argument entirely.
>>
File: literal_worm.jpg (67KB, 716x640px) Image search: [Google]
literal_worm.jpg
67KB, 716x640px
>>742682998
you're going to be the first to get shanked in the camps, and I'm gonna laugh and laugh!
>>
>>742688506
Muslims are conservatives. All of their violence should be blamed on their conservative values.
>>
>>742688500
>>742688500
I'm talking about the 21st century, hillbilly. Not everything is a black guys fault, like your girl leaving you.
>>
File: fphone.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fphone.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>742688172
Why do you guys hate fags so much? I thought they were on your side.
>>
>>742688593
I don't even know where to start with this one. So if someone is Muslim, they are therefore conservative, and therefore they automatically defend violence? I thought liberals defended Islamic violence? Except I've not seen any evidence for it.
>>
File: 036.png (1MB, 1560x930px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
1MB, 1560x930px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givJPBMt7e0
>>
>>742689124
Conservative ideologies are inherently violent. They should not be allowed in modern society
>>
>>742682439
1. The video in the source talks about a girl attacked by an extremist group, doesn't say what group.

2. The aggression happened in Murcia. Murcia is literally the bottom of Spain, while Barcelona is in Cataluña, in the top of the country.

ALSO, THE VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED in January 23, 2017.

JANUARY 23

How is that even related to the terrorist attack???
>>
>>742688952
interesting counterargument. Personally I do not hate fags and I do not really see how it is relevant to the antifa being a terror group debate. I am not sure if they are on my side, I have plenty of friends who are gay and a few of them also support white nationalism. They do not agree with me politically but I do not condemn them for sexuality. Please feel free to elaborate on your thinking there my friend
>>
I am a liberal myself and i welcome all refugees. I am your friend and love you. Refugees are never to blame for their doings. Its all because of the racist trumpscum.

I love Islam, when you murder me i dont care i love you.
>>
>>742681645
What I want to know is why largely Christian and/or secular countries are expected to welcome Muslim refugees in with welcome arms, as opposed to, you know... mostly Muslim countries?
>>
>>742689308
>>742689308
Weakest bait ever.
>>
>>742689235
>loading mental gymanstics
>please wait
>a spokesperson for /pol/ will be with you shortly
>>
>>742689222
No they are not. Stop pretending to be a liberal, or if you actually are you need to read more and sloganeer less.

It is perfectly possible to be in favour of free market, low taxes, small government without being violent.

I'm a liberal and I think your argument is absurd.
>>
File: are jew serious.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
are jew serious.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>742688172
>well, they are only terrorizing nazis

Wrong. That is their excuse, calling them nazis.

Check every AntiFa attack. Do you see any nazis? No, only people that disagree with AntiFa, and maybe nazis in the Charlottesville thing, the rest? No, not at all.

CASE CLOSED, I'm not even going to read your fucking post.
>>
>>742689418
>>742689418
If you did your research you'd know that countries like Turkey, Lebanon, etc have the most amount of refugees. Pakistan has the highest amount in the world.
>>
>>742689418
well the vast majority of muslim refugees went to muslim countries. Turkey is sitting on a fuckton of refugees and are literally using them as a bargaining chip to gain concessions from the eu at the moment
>>
File: 1494012125663.png (263KB, 557x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494012125663.png
263KB, 557x482px
>>742689258
Don't mind me, I don't have a problem with gay jokes.
>>
>>742689480
Grow a brain.
>>
Liberal here. I'll promise you this right now. If you or Trump or any rightwing cunt attacks the Constitution of the United States, we will have to go to war and we all know that will turn out.

The right will never have the stones of the left. We are the defenders of America. ALL fascists must DIE.
>>
>>742689870
Yeah you don't sound all that liberal.
>>
>>742689870
Bait.
Also, AntiFa are Anarcho-communists, don't care about USA.
>>
>>742689558
I don't mind if you don't read all my post. Words are hard and reading is difficult. I understand

So you are saying that antifa are going around punching people at random in the streets and afterwards justifying their actions by saying that the persons they were punching were supporters of fascism?

This is news to me as in my experience Antifa only surface during anti-fascis rallies to go bash some skinheads but I am sure that you are probably writing in a position of authority on the subject. I don't suppose you mind sharing some articles or reports on antifa people attacking random civilians who were unaffiliated with any fascist, nazi or white supremacy group?
>>
>>742689984
Isn't it odd how /pol immediately sought to downplay and defend the storm weenie who ploughed into that crowd, yet accuse liberals of defending Islamist violence with no evidence?

It's almost like they're raging hypocrites. Who'd have thought it?
>>
>>742681645
>Damn you are out of touch with reality thanks to your own media

Another Jew false flag event?
>>
>>742689955

There is nobody to my left. I am as far left as possible. A fully enlightened human.

The goals of America are my goals. A free and open society that includes all. Separate but equal.

Fascist Republicans and Trump are going to learn the hard way that their vision for America is never going to happen. Ever. We are Amwrica and we will ALWAYS prevail.
>>
>>742689984
you mean anarcho-syndicalists?
>>
>>742681645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg
>>
File: 1488101.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1488101.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
>>742690092
>Words are hard and reading is difficult
Wow, how ableist. Are retards next on the chopping block behind fags?
>>
>>742689707
come to my house and marvel at my magnificent cock. If you are nice I'll even let you suck on it
>>
>>742690092
I don't think ordinary liberals defend violence at left wing rallies.

Ordinary nazis are seeking to defend ploughing a car into a crowd. It's practically every other thread over on /pol right now.
>>
>>742690258
I think you may have gone a little far m8.

What would Bernie say?
>>
>>742690092
You are saying that everyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi or a white supremacist?

You know perfectly what I'm talking about, don't play dumb, don't play with words for your benefit. "Muh reading is difficult" you said AntiFa ONLY attacks Nazis. That is wrong by fact, already proven wrong by video evidence, etc.
>>
>>742690326
Not really, as I said words are hard and reading is difficult so I don't mind if you have problems with understanding what I wrote in either post. In fact I am being supportive and caring.

Not sure why I would want to execute either retards or fags but, hey, it's not as if I have access to any gas chambers for either of those two groups now do I?

Because, you know, the nazis used to execute those two groups.

And thats why antifa are protestign against nazis.

Hopefully it makes more sense now my friend
>>
>>742690388
Come to my house and marvel at my magnificent cock. If you are nice I'll even let you suck on it.
>>
>>742690720
That's not what he's saying at all. Do you they teach reading comprehension at your school in between all those morning pledges of allegiance?
>>
>>742685040
>good people
>masked mobs armed with bats beating the shit out of random people, including woman
Wow such great Heros :')
>>
>>742690947
>random people

Is this a new word for Nazis? I thought you cucks settled on alt-right
>>
Oh wow look all the people claiming that liberals support Islamist violence seem to have gone from the thread without backing the claim up.

It's almost like it was entirely predictable. >>742685002
>>
>>742690876
>Antifa only surface during anti-fascis rallies to go bash some skinheads

This is a lie.
>>
File: ding_ding.jpg (165KB, 450x584px) Image search: [Google]
ding_ding.jpg
165KB, 450x584px
>>742690771
Retards confirmed for second place losers in the oppression olympics. If you own a downy, you better get him on estrogen quick.
>>
>>742691140
Nazis? Evidence? Where does it say they are Nazis? Evidence? And don't show me a Charlottesville pic, as if that was the first AntiFa intervention.
>>
>>742691140
Woman smoking a cigarette outside a bar was beaten by you fucks. I guess that NAZI had it coming
>>
>>742691140
"So if you don't agree with AntiFa you are a Nazi and you deserve to be beaten"
That sounds pretty Nazi to me.
>>
>>742690720
hmm, not as such no. Ok so there are two issues here and the first one is semantics. If we are goign to argue over the meaning of the word nazism then fair enough but I assumed that in this conversation then everyone knew that nazism is short hand for any of the far right idological standpoints that AntiFa protests against; Fascism, White Nationalism, White Supremacy, actual nazism, that sort of thing.

Secondly of course not everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi. Some know more about what I am talking about and argue from a position of strength, knowing more about the subject than I. Some argue out of ignorance, having been told or is believing misleading or incorrect information. Osme people argue cos its fun to argue. Again, I do not judge.

But I stick to my guns. As far as I am aware antifa generally only attack nazis (up to and including fascists, racists, ethnonationalists, white supremacists, white natioanilists, the KKK, neo-nazis, actual nazis, hipster nazis, ironic nazis, unironic nazis, trump supporters defending the actions and ideologies of every group just mentioned, and leprechauns. Not sure why antifa hates leprechauns, i think they are just drunk on power at this stage. Thanks charlie) but if you have reports of antifa attacking people unaffiliated to any of those ggroups or antifa just attacking random civilians in the street outside (or inside) of rallies then I welcome you to share them. Sharing knowledge is how we get through these troubling times together my friend
>>
>>742691140
>Nazis
>Prove it.
>Implying AntiFa can read minds and know who is a Nazi and they don't attack people that just disagree with them.
>Prove it.
>>
>>742691312
so what is the truth my friend?
>>
>>742691499
But who is defending that?

In contrast over at /pol stormweenies are falling over themselves to downplay, defend and indeed support ploughing a car into innocent people.

I've not seen anyone defend what happened in the case you cite. Do you have a link?
>>
>>742681645
Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
>>
>>742691342
not sure what you mean there really but still, great points! You are really trying with this whole debate thing! Really good job my friend!

Now to get back on topic, why should we condemn the people who condemn nazis? Are we worried about the nazis feelings (and widdle noses) being hurt?

Or are we arguing that not everyone who attends a far right demonstration is a nazi? Some are only there to protect their white heritage from the inferior negro genes that the zionist conspiracy is trying to pollute the superior aryan genepool with?
>>
Oh man I had a really excellent gif with some charleston dancing and shit just for this moment. But I lost it. Can any kind anon help me?
>>
>>742685122
Do you know what's hilarious? The double standards you basement dwelling fucks have. Try holding your side to the same scrutiny that you apply to the side you disagree with.
>>
>>742682439
>Breibart

kek
>>
>>742691854
hey there botty. it's not really the right time or place for stale pasta. Maybe try one of the other threads, ok? This one might 404 soon anyways. Thanks
>>
>>742685396
That's wasn't antifa in that video. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>742691608
>Say something is racist: now you can attack everyone that supports it
>Call a leader a nazi racist: now you can attack everyone that supports that leader

The semantics are not the only problem. Assuming things, and not acknowledging other things just to fit a narrative and an ideal of "Hero" is another problem.

The problem is simple, the solution is not.
>>
>>742691791
If you read the article in this thread there is a link of them celebrating the attack. Also why is it okay for you to commit the attack as long as no one defends it? Why not just, you know, not fucking beat innocent people?
>>
>>742686487
And conservatives want to kill all poor people. Prove we wrong.
>>
>>742692363
Which article? Link it. You're making a claim. Support it.

I've not attacked anyone. You've got this all mixed up. Try again.
>>
File: Inspirated_by_ISIS.jpg (245KB, 1532x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Inspirated_by_ISIS.jpg
245KB, 1532x1034px
>>742681645
arent you in favor of driving over people?
>>
>>742692174
Is he wrong tho?
>>
File: europoors.png (196KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
europoors.png
196KB, 512x384px
>>742691994
>not sure what you mean there
You really are oblivious to your own hypocrisy, aren't you? How can you not see calling everyone you hate a retarded cock holster is antithetical to your cause? You assholes really are the reason Trump is president. We're on the brink of a civil war because of Donald Fucking Trump. Let that sink in.
>>
>>742692808
That was 1 person.
How many times have muslims drove over people with vans and trucks? Too many.

>Implying the actions of 1 person are the actions of everyone.
>>
>>742692808
Republicans have turned into ISIS.

There's no way around it.
>>
>>742681645
no one is defending this you pathetic kissless virgin. Go back to planning your next confederate statue removal protest
>>
>>742692578
In this thread look for it
>>
>>742689222
Being this retarded
>>
>>742681645

not a single liberal wants to bring this to Europe. it's like saying "anyone who runs a store is supporting robbery and looting! stop running stores!".
there are people who suffer and run for their lives and then there is an amount of people among those who fled that actually flee, because they hope for an easier living abroad and a certain amount of people who have bad intentions, terrorists.

neither far left nor extreme right seem to be able to distinguish between these intentions.
it is equally stupid to claim that "leftists want this" (classic strawman) as it is stupid to believe that every single refugee is in true need or has only good intentions.
>>
File: M0fQV.jpg (73KB, 534x479px) Image search: [Google]
M0fQV.jpg
73KB, 534x479px
Because intersectionality, so because they're not white or western. Intersectionality is a now widely-accepted racist theory embraced by the left that is directly taught to students in social studies courses at college. I want these professors indited as the racist pro-terrorism criminals they are and until that happens the conflict is not over, even if it takes so long every single professor guilty of the act is dead - they will be post-humously convicted and their family's assets seized as the terrorist funding it is.

>>742688172

>oops not a nazi

Your nazi-detection rate is like 20% or worse, flipping a coin to decide if a conservative is a nazi would be safer. You would literally punch more actual nazis and not punch more not-nazis by flipping a coin, that is how hysterical and dangerous you people are. Between you and Two-Face I would pick Two-Face.
>>
>>742693213
Ok so it doesn't exist. Thanks m80, good job proving alt-righters are misunderstood geniuses.
>>
>>742689583

>>742689610

Still not a good excuses for the waves of young men going into europe to rape young women you both should be shot for trying to defend refugees
>>
>>742693336
Except no one claims that all refugees have good intentions.

Moral relativism on this is not as logical as you think. Call fascism by its name. Even most GOP politicians can manage this.
>>
>>742682040
Nope, Liberalism has double standards,just like Antifa who opposes WN but supports BLM thugs.So naturally Libtards will ally themselves with the worst of the worst.
>>
>>742689707
You fags defend everything anti white we can already tell that you hate whites so fuck off trying to act innocent
>>
Same reason you support US police killing 1,000 a year, I expect.
>>
>>742681645
Who said I approved of the religion itself, let alone allow it to be law in some countries. The only reason why I defend it in America is because people have a right to freedom of religion, and so long as no one is being hurt and everyone is consenting to following said religion, I believe people should have the right to practice it.
>>
>>742682439
>breitbart
put some effort in your trolling at least, dmitry
>>
liberals try to pretend that this, people driven by their religion to kill people, and the dumbass guy who took it upon himself to drive a car into a crowd last week, are the same.
>>
>>742693797
yes, mindless leftists do claim that occasionally. as i said, these people are equally delusional as alt-right and affiliated groups.

>>742693587
>you both should be shot for trying to defend refugees
there's your uneducated fascist right there. joking about shooting people for an opinion.
>>
This man is a pedo his kik is magicman0589
>>
>>742689870
Good joke retard so this is what you liberals believe and let me tell ya the us would be better off without people like you believing whatever those fags from antifa or cnn tell you
>>
No one is defending it. Funny how when it's one of your own behind the wheel you make excuses though. Huh.
>>
>>742694054
>shooting criminals 99% of the time that are armed, as a law enforcement officer
is totally the same as
>killing innocent people walking around minding their business, in the name of religion
>>
>>742694219
>the evidence doesn't count because I don't like the website it was posted on
>>
File: 1436842910850.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1436842910850.gif
1MB, 193x135px
>>742694337
>sperglord runs over people when his car gets hit with a post
>pre-meditated
>terrorism
It's almost like you guys need to misrepresent your target/enemy in order to gain public support.
>>
>>742694337

The silence is defense. Like when BLM chump shoots up cops or crazy Bernie lover shoots up republicans at a baseball game. Silence. Lone retard drives through crowd - automatically assume it's organized republican terrorism and start demanding statues get torn down. Seriously you all need fucking lobotomies.
>>
Because there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

I'm a stats major with a masters degree, I know a pretty fair amount about statistical inference, and I can absolutely assure you that religion is a horrible predictor variable when trying to determine whether or not somebody is violent.

I'm pro background checks, that seems like a better way to limit violent people from entering this country. Banning entire demographics is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>742694337
>he thinks the single guy in a car was an organized attack by a group
LOL MSM has a strangle hold on your brain son.
>>
>>742694408
>evidence
stop it boris, you're embarassing yourself.
>>
>>742694531
Sounds like you want to downplay conservative terrorism.
>>
>>742694533
The Berkeley protests got violent and that was all over the media. People aren't silent about Antifa...
>>
>>742694648
>If I keep deflecting I don't have to look at facts
>I'll just keep posting MUHH RUSSIA and complain about websites
>>
>>742681645
They arent. They hate it as much as you do.

There are 2 billion muslims. The UN estimates isis to have 30,000 members. Turkey estimates 200,000. Lets forget em both and pretend its one million.

There have been 5000 recorded muslim terror attacks since 9/11. Each one on average involved one or two, maybe 5. Lets say its 10.

We're now at 1,050,000 known muslim terror extremists with our overinflated numbers. Thats 0.05% of muslims.

Liberals dont want isis. They just kind of dont want you shitting all over the other 99.95% who are just trying to get their families away from mortars flying through their windows, bombing mosques or driving vans through crowds because one million is a really big number to you and you dont understand statistics in a world of 7 billion.

We honestly hate isis every bit as much as we hate nazis. But we have brains and math skills and understand that no group is a hive mind.
>>
>>742681645
same reasons they attacked a free speech rally
>>
>>742690167
Hahahahaha

It's almost as if that fat bitch getting ran over could have been avoided

Hahahahahaha

And muslims get defended by some of the biggest liberal groups in europe even when it hapens every other day

When the documentaries are made I hope you remember how much of a fag you are believing that the left is right and then promptly neck yourself
>>
>>742681645
>>
>>742693088
>Implying the actions of 1 person are the actions of everyone

oh the irony.
>>
>>742694724
>facts
>a single attack on a woman made months ago is evidence that all the liberals ever aare defending terrorism
cmon uncle vanya you can do better. ask your babushka for some good ideas, she has experience in subverting the american capitalist machine.
>>
File: IMG_2166.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Trap defeats islam
https://www.pornhub.com/users/alh3na/videos/public
>>
You know what's a really good way of determining whether or not someone will commit acts of violence? Whether or not they've done it before in the past.

Their religion? Not so much.

Where's all the hate for violent people? Why do we try to ascribe their actions to particular groups? Let's find and eliminate violent people, whether they're white, brown, black, christian, muslim, etc etc
>>
>>742694977
>if I ignore all the antifa violence I don't have to respond to it
LOL are you literally going to act like there have not been old people beaten, horses stabbed, cops attacked, bike locks used, sticks fracturing skulls, and fires started? KYS senpai.
>>
>>742694862

The difference that people don't or choose not to see for convenient reasons is that an Islamic attack that is backed by a worldwide network of assets and a lone idiot in a protest full of idiots are not equivalent things.
>>
File: blup.gif (897KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
blup.gif
897KB, 250x376px
>>742694862
Where?
Are you saying that ONLY 1 ANTIFA/MUSLIM PERSON HAS DONE SOMETHING BAD 1 TIME?
>the irony
Do you even know what "irony" is? I doubt it.
>>
>>742690258
>free and open borders
You ain't shit faggot and your beliefs weaken the us I hope you know about all those young girls who get raped and killed sometimes because of your belief you really are the epitome of a cuck
>>
>>742693967
Man, I watched the video in that source, I said that the video has no relation to the terrorist attack. What are you talking about.
>>
>>742695074
>Let's find and eliminate violent people, whether they're white, brown, black, christian, muslim, etc etc

...Violently?
>>
>>742681645
I live in a french island called Reunion and everybody here live their life like they want and we have no problem with it.
Blacks, whites, asians, indians, whatever you want. No matter what is your religion you're treated with respect here. It is not something impossible.
>>
>>742695100
>condeming the antifa violence
>not supporting terrorism
you can pick 2 vladimir
>>
>>742695360
I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore shareblue.
>>
>>742690403
I am glad we have a representive who can speak for the ordinary liberals are you this fucking retarded plus that bitch earned for being in the road like holy fuck if she was on the side walk guess what she wouldn't have been hit the length liberals go just to a weak ass argument against white pride
>>
>>742695325
Here's where it becomes hard to defend a stance due to an easy argument that implies hypocrisy.

If your cause is for fairness/anti intolerance etc, it's a significantly better cause than say, white supremacy. Fighting for the former is much more righteous than fighting for the latter.
>>
>>742695437
because you're new and because you don't speak english very well, which is very common in russian shills.
>>
>>742695563
>I'll just keep moving this goal post.
>Shariablue document number 4 page 8
>>
>>742695535
Lol so everyone who's ever walked on a road deserves to die?? This is the statement you're appearing to make right now.
>>
>>742695535
The fuck is this run on sentence?
>>
>>742695625
kek.
>>
>>742681645
>Actual muslims adhere to a peaceful religion
>Only radical lunatics who have misinterpreted the religion strap on bombs and blow people up
>There's no reason for normal, peaceful muslims to be lumped in with the lunatics
>>
conservatives, muslisms, and christians all want the same return to gender roles, discrimination of LGBT ppl, and militiant nationalism. only thing separating them is skin color and a label.

why cant they just all kill each other like they want and leave liberals to enjoy free healthcare and get on with our lives
>>
File: 1501562015549.png (949KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501562015549.png
949KB, 1280x720px
>>742690771
Dude quit trying to defend antifa they are nothing but a bunch of fags with mask who try to silence others ways of thinking you sound like a douche trying to protect them
P.s just because you call something fascist doesn't make it so
>>
>>742696003
This
/thread
>>
>>742695535
Yeah there is no reasoning with people like you. Some of the others are worth a go I guess but you're too far gone. Good luck with life retard.
>>
File: biglie.jpg (130KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
biglie.jpg
130KB, 916x1200px
>>742695631
>>Lol so everyone who's ever walked on a road deserves to die?
Not deserves to, but there's no one to blame if they do. This is the problem with the freeloader class, they are always looking for a way to be a victim Those antifa halfwits attacked a group with a legal permit to protest and apparently the argument is some words soooo hard for them to digest intellectually they have the right to sperg out and attack people. In America even ii you don't like someone or what they are saying...tough shit.
>>
File: 1501717245885.jpg (122KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501717245885.jpg
122KB, 600x717px
Liberals are all human garbage.
>>
>>742696003
If a hand full of kids in masks tipping over trashcans can silence you, then you don't deserve to have a voice.
>>
>>742691301
We don't need evidence we can tell by you guys don't really even acknowledge it and pretend like it's fine this is why people call you fags cucks you will turn away evidence when it doesn't fit your narrative I hope you all die
>>
>>742696237
Dude this was a rally, there were a very large number of people in the street and the white supremacist driver drove INTO A CROWD.

How are you seriously defending a person with known violent tendencies ACCELERATING INTO A CROWD of people?? It's this kind of cognitive dissonance that completely eliminates any chance of meaningful conversation in this country.

That dude in the car killed people, and he did it on purpose. He deserves to be condemned for that no matter who he supports.
>>
File: 1502936554050.png (51KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1502936554050.png
51KB, 183x183px
>>742681645
>ideoLOGy
>>
>>742691791
They earned being run over
>>
>>742691994
If you fags are against rascism why didn't you fucking cowards go after blm
>>
>>742696757
Because black lives matter is a movement against police brutality, it's not a racist movement.
>>
>>742692126
Maybe you guys should start too then
>>
File: antisisfa.jpg (50KB, 527x477px) Image search: [Google]
antisisfa.jpg
50KB, 527x477px
>>742696528
Are you a fucking retard? I am defending people's constitutional right to legal free speech Are you a fucking two year old? You have serious issues if you can't even deduce the meaning of posts with just a few sentences...now I understand the problem, the counter-protesters are functionally retarded and think their righteous indignation supersedes the law. It's not about nazis at all you fucking obtuse retard. It's about protecting peoples right to protest, even if it's unpopular, that the essence of the first amendment. No one has a legal right to hit someones 30,000 dollar car with a fucking bat.
>>
File: 3msajti2zugz.jpg (142KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
3msajti2zugz.jpg
142KB, 1024x576px
>>742681645
>>
>>742694054

Is it not their constitutional right to have a gun?

I know how much you guys love defending that constitution... Until it's inconvenient for you.
>>
>>742696364
>don't need evidence so I won't present any
>you dismiss all the evidence we haven't presented

I just can't even come close to understanding what this post is saying.
>>
>>742692403
Just because we want to stop the free gibs doesn't mean we hate poor people we just hate you fags
>>
>>742696814
>it's not a racist movement
It sure the fuck is...you are a piece of shit, do lie about everything? I bet you do, I bet you are one of those people who NEVER tells the truth about anything because then you would have to admit to yourself what a piece of fucking garbage you are and shoot yourself in the place where normal people have brains.
>>
>>742697007
>the second amendment to the constitution allows the killing of innocent people and people whose crime doesn't even merit a jail sentence.
>>
>>742681645
You finance the bombs and weapons that your government drops on us. Terrorists don't really give a damn, all they see is a German designed plane dropping a bomb made in u.s by a French manufacturer on their loved ones.

It takes years of invasions and bombings to radicalized a Muslim community, yet only a lorry driving fast to radicalized the entire West.
>>
>>742696934
I agree with that bat statement, although I'm not sure that really happened.

Will you also agree that nobody should drive their cars into a crowd of protesters?
>>
>>742697164
Dunno man this looks a bit ad hominem to me, maybe you don't quite have the strong point you think you do.
>>
>>742697164
Lol what? What racist shit does BLM do?
>>
>>742697007
>I know how much you guys love defending that constitution... Until it's inconvenient for you.
I hate everybody like you. No I seriously doubt the drug dealers went down and applied for a CCW and then announce to every cop that they are carrying and have a legal right to and then wait for the cop to secure the scene due to the danger of being shot by a black kid with impulse control issues and oppositional defiance disorder. Idiot.
>>
DID YOU KNOW:
According to certain researches, up to 50% of the arab world are inbred (cousin marriage). Consequences of continued inbreeding are lower IQ, high chance of birth defects and stillbirths (pakistanis in britain have the highest percent of stillborns and birth abnormalities), proneness to follow radical extreme views and many more!
(Legit look it up)
arabs dun goofed
>>
>>742684013
>We're talking .0X-percent-ish.
You can't afford to be this naive.
>>
>>742697325
>What racist shit does BLM do?
Someone actually being this baseline uninformed about a topic they are arguing.
>>
>>742694294
I wasn't joking it was fags like you who let the rapefugees in
>>
>>742697393
>I hate everybody like you.
>I cant control my emotions.
We are fully aware.
>>
>>742697545
If there are 2bn Muslims and 0.1% are terrorists then I make that 2m terrorists.

If there were 2m terrorists do you not think we'd get more attacks? Yet it would still be unfair to blame 99.9% of the others.
>>
>>742697665
In other words you dont have any evidence of them being racist, you're just making shit up.
>>
>>742694596
Banning entire demographics would have prevented most if not all of the terrorist attacks in europe quit being such a shill
>>
File: murderer.png (195KB, 297x404px) Image search: [Google]
murderer.png
195KB, 297x404px
>>742697321
After the last week I know a rea>>742697737
>We are fully aware.
soned argument is a waste of time on people who only want to name call and get violent because they are fucking arrogant assholes. I'm going to start kicking people in the fucking face. I'm just glad I spent four years in the army before college. I'm wondering how many other people who have slowly gone from being allies, to being ambivalent, to outright hatred of the fucking left. Pic related is the asshole responsible for what happened at chatlottesville and it's going to come out in court.
>>
>>742697665
>no supporting information whatsoever
>>
>>742694661
No unsurprisingly you fags go after any evidence that supports your narritive no matter how small or how stupid it is
>>
>>742694294
How are the splinters on that fence?

Care to back that claim about liberals with any evidence?

There is no moral relativism to be had here. call fascism by its name.
>>
>>742697669

i know you weren't joking. I can clearly tell you are an uneducated, wannabe fascist, loud mouthed piece of human garbage, unable to differentiate. you're mindlessly repeating te vocabulary of your 'leaders', like: rapefugee, libtard, leftist scum, liberal media, fake news. you get your opinion by eating the shit you hear from your alt-right sources and repeat it verbatim to make it seem like you're speaking your mind.
>>
>>742696268
No its because theyre marching against jews with swastikas and giving the salute and calling themselves the superior race you fucking dolt.

They also recognize its not the entire right wing. Theyre focused on the nazis
>>
>>742694773
You are a shitty brainlet when you don't understand the amount of rapefugees that are there mainly want free gibs and to rape white women plus you don't acknowledge how in their religion they despise the way people in the west live and would rather bring their shariah law here
>>
>>742697943
let me guess. You've seen an armload of poorly edited YouTube videos claiming to show the sequence of events.

Screen cap your bullshit. On the day your nazi brother is convicted have the courage to come back here and post it and try a mea culpa.

I'll do the same. Deal?
>>
File: 20170820_112256.jpg (954KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_112256.jpg
954KB, 1536x1536px
>>742698450
Yeah, that's it you fucking tool. I fucking hate you people.
>>
>>742698098

there are your typical dreadlocks, alternative living, post-hippie scumbags in literally every city and some of them will actually claim that refugees are all legitimately fleeing to Europe without exceptions. it's mostly young, naive people with a good will, but this good will is completey off the charts and denies the facts.

where is "here" in respect to your nonexistent moral relativism? are you from the US or EU?
>>
>>742698447
How many Muslims do you know personally.

Because I'm guessing it's millions from what an expert you are.

Or just possibly you might just be getting all your information from dubious sources?
>>
>>742697889
it's the modus operandi these days. your oponent uses the same terminology against you and claims to be the victim.
>>
>>742698561
lol put your mom's badge back in her room kid you'll get her in trouble.
>>
>>742698447

Again. Stats. Count the cases of rape. Then count how many refugees there are. Youll find its well below 1%

Also the christian religion is full of bullshit too. But you notice how right wing americans became all extreme and anti muslim when 9/11 happened and they see muslims plowing vans through crowds?

You..... You think maybe american military occupation bombs and total displacement has that effect on them too?

Maybe? Like.. Only the stupid ones of course who think America is a hive mind and are then stupid enough to do that shit so their stupid american counterparts can respond in kind.

Does your brain compute that shit?
>>
>>742681645
>why are liberals defending this? why are the even claiming this is ideology of PEACE?
No one is defending terrorism, nor does anyone claiming islamist extremists, or even just islam for that matter, is an ideology of peace.

They just don't assume that every muslim is willing to commit terrorism. Especially since many people trying to get into these western countries are running away from, you guessed it, terrorism. Whether or not it's worth letting in innocent people into your nation when there's the risk that one of them is/will become radicalized is up to debate.
>>
>>742698882
Conservatives will never understand this point. They literally are not smart enough to comprehend this.
>>
>>742695248
I'm responding to how you fags won't talk about the probems islam brings yet when a fat bitch dies because she was breaking the law it somehow equates to a white terrorist attack you fags are always looking for excuses to hate white people. Antifa went to that peaceful protest to start shit and that should prove how peacefull they are
>>
>>742698562
By "here" I mean the argument, and very specifically whether there is relativism to be had in the events in Charlottesville

Most GOP politicians managed to avoid moral relativism. Trump and you didn't.
>>
>>742698882
This.

Blaming Islam is pointless. People are violent, religions aren't. We need to focus on identifying violent people.
>>
>>742699056
Nazi's dont deserve peace
>>
>>742698561

lol'd got owned way deserves it
>>
>>742699056
>standing in the road justifies being run over

I'd sure love to live in your America.

Oh wait, your fuhrer is making sure we all have to.
>>
File: islam stats more.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
islam stats more.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>742698882
>>742699043
25% of the muslims under 25 IN FRANCE approve of ISIS and support what they do.
>>
>>742695631
Those fags were there to block the road and harass people they weren't innocent
>>
>>742699043
Nah they just think like this guy>>742696268

Well there were obviously swastikas and racial slurs and claims of racial genetic superiority and nazi salutes and i can look at literally any photo of the rally and see it but...

If i dont mention and of that and say "they arent nazis"... Then my point is valid.
>>
>>742681645
In the same way as certain Liberals claim "ALL free speech advocates are Nazis", Right-Wing people claim "ALL Liberals defend terrorist attacks".

There are extremist ideologies in literally every political group, and generalizing like you are is a stupid thing to do.

It's a shitty argument because it's a false argument. Not all Liberals do that shit, just like not all Right-Leaning people are racist.
>>
>>742699249
That's awesome. 75% of muslims under 25 do not support ISIS. That's such an overwhelming majority. If that's the best statistic you have to support your point then the world is looking great. Meanwhile tons of white kids in the US are throwing out Nazi solutes.
>>
>>742695677
Bitch you know im right
>>
>>742695860
Have you seen how peaceful muslims are in a muslim majority country
>>
>>742699233
>owned by a racist with a badge

Nah.
>>
>>742699249
Got a source on that friend? I tried looking it up and was unsuccessful.

As for your infograph, that's not terrorism. That just shows that muslims have shitty beliefs. But I mean, a large portion of Americans thing that Christianity should be the official religion, and that's essentially the same as wanting sharia law.

As long as the education system isn't completely retarded, they're conservatism will ease down after a couple generations. That is, as long as they aren't treated as complete dogshit.
>>
>>742699368
NO liberals defend Muslim violence.

Stop with the moral equivalence already.
>>
>>742699072

dude, I'm not siding with Trump at all. are you insane? All I'm saying is, it's not all black and white in this whole crisis. I'm mainly talking about the refugee crisis, not about Charlottesville. I'm from the EU and I'm not even going to touch the KKK topic, it's far too insane.
you are right, there is no discussion about what happened in Charlottes. it's a shame and a disaster. apart from that, antifa has been a dreadful cancer on the left side of the spectrum for several years already. they haven't killed anyone as far as i know, but there are some among them who only join in for the violence. there is ignorance, hate and stupidity on both ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxF_CDDJ0YI
>>
>>742696186
oh im too far gone? Thanks liberal faggot who thinks he knows about the world
>>
>>742681964

>muslims
>oppressed
>one of the most powerful groups in human history
>>
>>742696326
Can you read I said try not did did
>>
>>742699876
Sorry dude didn't mean to equate you with trump.

I wouldn't seek to defend extremes of any kind. But it's just not fair to compare leftist violence with right wing violence.
>>
>>742699530
Do they support Sharia? That's the real question, not ISIS.

>Meanwhile tons of white kids in the US are throwing out Nazi solutes.
Ya, all twelve of them. Virtue signal somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>742699921
No problem man. Have a nice rest of your shitty hate filled life.
>>
>>742700158
Sharia means different things to different people.

It's not all hand chopping and death-to-infidels. Better to ask which version of sharia people support in practice.
>>
>>742697068
Which group tries to defend islam after each terrorist attack? You fags never seem to understand how islam is not a religion of peace and tolerance
>>
>>742700376
When the angry mob of muslims is killing faggots and Christians in the streets, do you think those moderate muslims will speak up and stop the attacks?
Go fuck yourself, you deceitful piece of shit.
>>
>>742700158
This entire conversation is a virtue signal retard. You think anyone here actually gives a fuck about France?
>>
>>742699530
>1.1billion muslims support sharia over the laws of their country
>the world is looking great
how fucking naive can you get... combined with their higher birthrates in western country, they are threatening our way of life. watch what will happen when these people will be the majority.
>>
>>742700722
I just jumped into the conversation to say you're doing it, I'm not the guy you may have been talking to.
>>
>>742700550
That's not what that post said. It said "I'm not giving you evidence because I don't have any but you guys just dismiss all the evidence I don't even post"

I can't dismiss it if you don't post it. Post away. Please.
>>
>>742700851
Not that anon, what kind of links are you looking for?
>>
>>742700004
Hear hear!
>>
>>742700694
I don't get why you people are so angry when no one believes your bizarre and unlikely premonitions.

It's almost like you don't have an argument to support your prejudices. So you get angry at that.
>>
>>742700376
>Better to ask which version of sharia people support in practice.

>60% reject gays as friends
>45% think jews can not be trusted
>45% think the west is on a mission to destroy islam
source: https://www.wzb.eu/en/press-release/islamic-fundamentalism-is-widely-spread

now you know what kind of sharia these people refer. and this study only references western europe, the middle east will look even worse.
so just stop this "its just a tiny minority!"-bullshit, because its clearly not.
>>
>>742697237
I mean they were already pretty radicalized when the bombs were being drop or else there would be no bombs being dropped. Maybe if muslims stopped worshipping a pedo they would be more tolerable plus your people really earned those bombs for what they did to europe back when the Ottoman empire was a thing
>>
Here's what I agree and disagree with on Islamophobia

Agree:
>Middle Easterners do SUCK ASS at assimilating.
That can be blamed on lack of education where their from but it's the truth-- they fucking suck at recognizing their surroundings and adjusting accordingly.

>Islam is NOT the religion of peace
No more a religion of peace than Christfags.

>No matter what they can NEVER get their shit together in their own countries and intervention doesn't do dick.
No matter what dictator gets pushed out of power or whatever....they really just love shooting themselves in the foot and handing the reins over to people far more corrupt than our politicians.

Disagree:
>They're not all terrorists
Sunnis and Shiites have been fighting each other for a long-ass time but also most of them HATE ISIS because they have destroyed their home and raped their daughters and done countless other things to make their lives miserable.

>We should make an effort to at least help some of the refugees TO A POINT.
If you ban them from the country then you fuel the extremists who say "westerners only see you as scum and terrorists". Not to mention you are fueling human trafficking in various forms. It's entirely counter-intuitive.

>Simply put---you need empathy.
I despise all the spoiled Amerifags saying "Hurrrdurr if it were MY country I'd be fighting for it and I wouldn't run and hide!"

Bitch: Your fatass gets winded walking upstairs. You think in a combat situation you'd be of use? And what of your children and possibly elderly parents? You'd risk their lives because you're prideful and stupid? This isn't some nationalist war movie that you jack off to with stars and stripes lube; this is real life. Where people die and often times not as heroes nor even as names to be remembered. You just fucking die in a shrapnel blast or as the last sight of a sniper's wink.

End rant.
>>
>>742684980
But they're not Muslim they just do it under the name of Islam
>>
>>742700953
Evidence that liberals support Islamist violence. Honestly it's all I ask.
>>
>>742681645
why are trumpnazis defending this? why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE?
>>
File: 46879400.gif (906KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
46879400.gif
906KB, 500x282px
>>742701049
>no one believes your bizarre and unlikely premonitions.
Dude, take a look at the middle east in 2017 and tell me what you don't see anymore. They have murdered all the fucking Christians and non muslims .

>>742701098
>No more a religion of peace than Christfags.
How exactly is that?

>inb4 the Crusades
>>
>>742700815
Learn to read before typing them dumbshit.
>>
File: 1455046123186.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1455046123186.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>742701427
>Implying I want to scan through your endless appeal to (fill in the blank).
No thanks homo.
>>
>>742701385
Abortion center bombings. The KKK. Ignorant hillbilly towns that beat and kill homosexuals. In general the content of most of the bible and throughout history influencing the Spanish inquisition, the Salem Witch Trials, and the suppression of scientific theory.
>>
>>742701385
If you honestly believe that Muslims are going to impose sharia on western nations you're a retard with no hope.

It's just not going to happen. But in your bizarre and unlikely scenario I will be right there next to you on the front line fighting against it. But let's see some evidence first.
>>
>>742698104
Oh so like you cock suckers? Keep ignoring the rapes and murder caused by islam that's all you guys ever do
>>
File: 1500149122059.jpg (149KB, 812x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500149122059.jpg
149KB, 812x767px
>>742701704
>Abortion center bombings. The KKK. Ignorant hillbilly towns that beat and kill homosexuals.
lol

>In general the content of most of the bible and throughout history
>Influencing
>I promise
You're hilarious dude.
>>
>>742701831
>honestly believe that Muslims would love to impose sharia on western nations you're a retard with no hope.
Fixed that for you.

>It's just not going to happen.
I agree.

>But in your bizarre and unlikely scenario
Is exactly what their end game is, out breed the other people in their own countries, abide by their laws until you can change them by having a majority. I don't know what's hard about this that you cannot grasp?
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.