[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some questions about LSD. When you are high, are you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18

File: LSD-photo.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LSD-photo.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
I have some questions about LSD.

When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings? Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally? Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you

Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?
>>
All depends on how much you take. For 1 to 2 hits you will be fine, know what is going on, and be able to talk to people (somewhat). I wouldnt recommend talking to anyone that you wouldnt want to find out you are high. it will probs be fairly obvious unless they have no idea about drugs.
>>
Mostly yes imagine it less like "a different world" and more like "augmented reality" patterns emerge in different things, weird shapes and crazy images and your first time you won't shut the fuck up you'll have to talk and talk and talk about what you're feeling to someone.
But other than being mostly uninhibited you could function normally in a non work or stressful environment
Just keep in mind12-18 hours long
>>
>>742581862
Just becareful they can read your mind
>>
Most people don't do anything dangerous but the first few times have someone there with you that you trust and that can physically restrain you, because while most people remain at least partially aware that they are on a drug and nothing is real ive seen friends convinced that their fingers had demons in them and they had to cut them off.
Pro tip: take it when you're already having a good day, and if you have a bad thought don't chase it down the rabbit hole don't think about it just imagine something you love a lot more
>>
>>742582038
How are you like when you talk when your high? How does it differ when you talk normally? Do you talk in a louder voice? Faster?
>>
>>742582194
Dude i started seeing demons in the walls. They were telling me that they control me.
>>
>>742582194
I've heard about the cutting off finger thing which scares me.. But I heard that's only if the person is mentally ill to begin with.

Would you need to be like handcuffed if you are going through a bad trip? And as I mentioned... Does it make you do totally crazy shit like jump out a window?

I've heard about someone high on drugs who though he saw a pool out the window and jumped out. Don't remember if it was LSD or not
>>
>>742581862
>When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings?
Hyper aware. More aware than usual if I'm being real. You realize the elements within everything that creates your surroundings. A wooden chair isn't a chair. It's a tree that got fucked up and reconstructed so your fatass can sit down and die with worse posture.

>Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally?
Be prepared to spill your thoughts into the open hand and mind of any individual around you that you trust. You can conversate just fine but you'll be trip talking. Your voice might sound funny to yourself but you'll seem to be normal others.

>Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you
More awareness my friend.

>Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?
Only if you have a tendency to do that while sober. If not you will be fine. Unless you get an urge to jump out a window for no reason.
>>
My bother and I once took two and a half tabs each on a large family camping trip, and played poker with everyone. If you're not a pussy you can handle it.
>>
>>742582312
You have mental problems then my man
>>
It varies from person to person. When I took it, I was very grounded and the hallucinations were small and easy to handle. When my friend took the same dose as me, she wasn't able to talk for ages and completely lost track of the location, time, year, etc.
>>
>>742582099
This. No joke your thoughts are read by expressions and body language anyway. Acid amplified it to make you a cartoon character of charisma to others.
>>
>>742582194

Completely agree with the last point. Do not ever take hallucinogens to escape a bad day. It's like removing the safeguards on your mind, all thoughts you have at the moment just pour out, and if most of them are sad / stressful / hateful, your visions will be an augment reflections of your state of mind. Hence the demons.
>>
>>742582572
Why would you say that? Its not like it scared me or anything. But it was cool to see. I started seeing pentagrams too.
>>
>>742582474
Cool man OP here... since you have experience with this thing and other people in this thread..

I have another question.

They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later. Explain? How long do the flash backs last? Is it like you are high again or is it like de ja vu
>>
>>742582474
To your first point, kind of like the Master Builders see individual Lego pieces making up everything in their world. Made me chuckle.
>>
>>742582194
>>742582653
Let's say I take it when I'm going through a breakup and I'm depressed... What will happen?
>>
>>742581862
its hard to fap when the walls are melting
>>
>>742582445

You just need someone to remember that you're high and that you should only do things that are safe.

When you want to do something, your high mind can come up with many strange solutions. It's nice to have friends that remind you of the safest options.

Example:
Me: hey that huge dog is really nice, I'll pat him
Friend: leave it alone, can't you see the sheer size?

Me: hey I would like to bake some cookies!
Friend: naa just open the cookie bag there

Me: I'll go piss into the ocean
Friend: no, dig some sand and piss there
>>
>>742582674
Bro I'd I saw demons in the walls and they told me they controlled me, I'd shit my pants. And I'm sure 98% of everyone else would too
>>
>>742582445
>Would you need to be like handcuffed if you are going through a bad trip?
Holy shit my sides..

>OP is going bananas
>suddenly sees demons within fingers
>needs to set them free
>friends freak out and start a panic
>friend wrestles OP down and holds him until he has control as a different friend puts handcuffs on the tripping disaster
>apeshitthrashing.exe
>never the same mentally or emotionally again
>hold grudge on those friends for life
>mental health goes into the negatives as physical health follows and life falls apart.
Yeah don't give people permission to handcuff you while you're tripping that shit would break the man. Especially during a panic or strange outburst. God damn thanks for the laugh man. You're so clueless it's actually kind of cute. You're in for a real trip. It's not what you expect at all and you'll be happy once you're in the void. Stay safe and drink water but not enough to make you throw up your intestines.
>>
>>742582941
Well it was hard to tell what they wanted. They were acting friendly.but all night i kept telling myself that im on acid. So i just kept saying that to myself in my head. And then i peaked and it was fucking badass. I could see inside my brain and the room i was in at the same time over and over again
>>
>>742582890
You'll find your mind circling around that depressing thoughts.. better smoke some weed and go to see friends.
>>
>>742582890
Fucking Mephistopheles will appear and offer you a chance to get your significant other back in exchange for your soul.

You know how you replay everything you did wrong in your mind over and over, trying to analyze it? Well, acid will put it on an endless loop, and make it almost like a VR experience where you're a fly on the wall, witnessing your own memories with no ability to interfere or at least stop. Or worse, your inner voices will turn on you and you will hear them, like you'd hear a prosecutor voice out your indictment and a judge declaring you guilty..
>>
>>742581862
Yes you are fully conscious and are aware of your surroundings. I personally notice things I normally don't notice about my surroundings -- "So and so makes the vibe kinda weird in here." I actually quit smoking cigs cause of LSD, I realized the only reason I was taking smoke breaks was because I liked being outside in the fresh air. So I stared hiking and going outside more and the cigs were phased out without even really thinking about it.

I've tripped 1 trillion times (realistically 50+ times) and have never jumped off a building cause I could fly to ran into the street to try to flyswat a semi-truck. But I could see this happening if you take stupid high doses (I mean like 4+ good tabs at once).
>>
>>742582194
I honestly don't know why people always say this, I was able to somewhat control myself with up to 300 micrograms, although in the safety of my house
>>
>>742582890
You will probablyfeel more depressed and anxious,with sudden spikes of fear, self hate and emptiness.
Your fear will grasp you and cloud your mind, you will imagine things you cannot possibly mentioned while sober because of their hideousness. The blackness will grasp you for hours that would seem loke days. It's awful.
>currently 100% fucking high on weed
>>
>>742582312
Shooms did this to me. LSD is daddy.
>>
>>742582902
Dude, I beg to differ. I came and because one with a forest. I was a fairy, fucking fairy, and cumming tiny fairies out. Shit was cash.

Pretty sure I traumatised a squirrel though.
>>
>>742583216
this most likely
>>
>>742582921
Me: should I let the fractal light and waves of energy take my underwear off to expose my pale anus hole?
Friend: Nah keep those things on and watch family guy.

Me: I'm really feeling horny can I jack off in your bathroom for an hour or two?
Friend: No just watch the U.S. election on YouTube.

Me: I really want to change and become a better person. Will removing my eyelids give me more success in life?
Friend: Only of you take them off with a rusty wrench from the great depression.

Me: should I tell my dad I love him in a 7 paragraph text message and then call my mom and say I forgive her?
Friend: Get on Facebook and share some dark memes instead.
>>
>>742582890
You will feel like you're dying of pure emotional pain, you'll feel the absolute worst you've ever felt
I don't recommend it, even if there's a possibility of the trip giving good insight about the situation it's just too shitty
>>
Lsd has left me wanting more out of life. The day after a full nights sleep i was super focused and willing to learn anything, i actually started learning html and css because of this
>>
>>742581862
It is amazing if you look at yourself in the mirror.
20min will be enough
>>
>>742582890
Don't do that. You won't be escaping reality, you will be tortured in a Hellish one.
>>
>>742582789
Don't join the club of hard knocks if you don't want to hear a light knock down the hallway a few months after your stay. You're a member for life.
>>
>>742582789
I get tgus feeling if i smoke too much weed. I start to feel like im tripping again.
>>
>>742583139
>>742583216
>>742583325
>>742583473
>>742583552
Thanks bros... I did go through a breakup but I'm much better than I was the first day. I'm not sure if I'm 100% over it, but I'm def in the phase of "she is never coming back I need to move on now". I don't feel super depressed every single day anymore.

I'm thinking of doing it soon.

That about solves all my questions. If you people want to keep the thread going with acid stories and what not, your welcomed
>>
>>742583531
Dude that feeling when your hands dont even look like your hands lol
>>
>>742582789
If you consume enough, repeatedly, you'll have very mild flashbacks. Kind of both I guess.

Don't go in thinking you get it now. You will probably later. LSD HITS. And your first reaction will probably be "what the fuck, what a trip" and I'm talking about your first reaction
>>
>>742582793
>kind of like the Master Builders see individual Lego pieces making up everything in their world.
Implying master builders are Lego neets and not architects. Geez you're fucked
>>
>>742583696
this. weed can bring back some aspects of the trip.. but not too much.
>>
>>742583696
This
Weed will feel different, stronger
>>
>>742582572
>he's never seen the eyes above the doorways
>>
>>742583737
Like looking in the mirror and thinking, damn I'm a human. I'm really inside this bitch right now
>>
>>742583779
>>742583696
Bro when I'm on weed, it brings back aspects of when I was sober. When I'm high on weed I think about stuff that happened in the past that I totallllyyyyy forgot about
>>
>>742583731
Wait until you're 100% then wait even longer man. LSD will rock your world if you're at all lying to yourself or have a dirty conscience
>>
>>742583788
This 100 times, weed can put you back in that 'open' headspace
>>
>>742582789
>I have another question.
>They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later. Explain? How long do the flash backs last? Is it like you are high again or is it like de ja vu

That's a myth. Just avoid psychedelics if mentally ill or schizophrenic, it can fuck you up even more.
LSD does not stay in the body. It has a half life of like 2-3 hours and only a small (but effective) portion of the LSD goes to the brain.
LSD is almost entirely metabolized within a day after ingestion. Since the half-life of LSD is only a few hours, only a very small amount of LSD remains even at the end of the trip, and this is excreted in the urine. All traces are undetectable after several days and are certainly gone entirely within a couple of weeks. As detection technology improves and thresholds drop (it is now possible to detect picograms reliably), the time that incredibly small amounts of it could be detected will extend. Occasionally, people claim that LSD has been found in spinal fluid years after the last time LSD was taken. This is a common myth and is bullshit as there is no research / proof of it.

But if you are a sane person and you take it on a day without duty / stress / work or on a relaxing holiday with plenty of time you have always a good trip, do it with friends you know and like. Do not use it as a party / escape drug. It is not addictive, although it can be psychological addictive (like video games). I've seen someone who used it too frequently become a conspiracy theorist and not fun to converse with (he literally thinks he can read minds and unconscious thoughts of people) and he was a really good student, it's slowly fucking him up.

I would not recommend doing it more then a few times every year.
>>
>>742583731
>I'm thinking of doing it soon.

Don't. Wait a little bit more, until you (re)start loving yourself.
>>
>>742582445
Nothing personal but you have to be mentally ill in the first place to be doing drugs
>>
>>742583731
High bro here.
I've been using LSD receeationally for the past 9 years. If you ever want to try it I recommend a nice trip to a beach or montain, surround yourself with nature, bring a blutooth speaker and blast some nice calm music while you are triping. All of these will enhance your grasp on reality and help you navigate the intrinsecal maze of the self.

Best of luck with this mourning period, it shall pass.
>>
>>742583876
This is pretty good advice
I lied to myself by thinking that some not so big problems wouldn't affect the trip, and holy shit they can
Lsd is like an emotion amplificator, it multiplies the strength of them
>>
>>742583941
LSD doesn't stay in the body, but your mind will never forget the way it changed and was forced to use different synapses to start thinking differently.
>>
>>742583842
That feeling when you play Legend of Zelda and you realize you are link and then begin to wonder who's been holding the controller for your life.... Cosmic shit, man
>>
>>742584059
Completely agree, but one suggestion: bring a good friend along as a DD of sorts to loop you back in case you lose perceptions.
>>
>>742584236
Mm, das good shit that feeling right there. Really makes you want to get your shit together
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (874KB, 2273x2511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
874KB, 2273x2511px
>>742581862
Where does someone get acid? I'm tired of doing nothing with my life. Maybe drugs will help me. I'd try weed, but I live with people and don't want them getting me in trouble.

Not like specific locations, but like behind a gas station? Or is it like one of those things where I need to know a guy to get into it? I don't live in a bad area. So my options are probably limited.
>>
Op buy alot of glowsticks. They go me through my first trip. By the second time i waa able to handle it. When id start to feel scared id just look into a glow stick. The colors were beautiful
>>
>>742582262
you will be is awe and amazment at the visuals around you and the euphoria rushing through your brain. this will leave you unable to focus for long on anything and kinda stumbling over your own thoughts like a bad case of ADHD combined with schizophrenia. its not like alcohol where you will be sloppy and uninhibited. you will be all there just overwhelmed, happy, and scatterbrained.
>>
Have any of you any idea of where can I find some LSD? I've been offered some while on holidays, but back home I have no clue who to aks (I'm in europe, italy right now)
>>
>>742584513
Please don't buy hallucinogens from behind a gas station. Or any other source you can't be 100% sure of. Yes, the best way is to start meeting people and branching out. Whether you live in a 'bad' area or not, it will find you when you are ready
>>
>>742584625
No but buy a testing kit incase the opportunity comes up again
>>
>>742584513
Don't do acid if you're tired of doing nothing with your life lol. Drugs won't help you in that capacity! You sound like a teenager. The time to do acid is ONCE you've done something in the right direction with your life because that good feeling will be amplified and realized during your trip.

>>742584655
Listen to this anon, don't go to the gas station for drugs.
>>
File: 234123451342631456.jpg (222KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
234123451342631456.jpg
222KB, 413x550px
>>742581862
Not really "high" but yes you are aware. You basically talk to people normally yes. Nothing to be worried about really. Just know it lasts for 10-12hrs so don't make any plans and don't freak out because it will go away and you will be fine.

Of course the more you take the more fucked up you will get, the more hallucinations, the more you will deviate from reality, etc.
>>
>>742584513

The darknet, friendo
>>
>>742584513
Any goa psy trance festivals?
look for grounded individuals. Test your shit and don't buy from people who would never take it themselves. Best is to get in a psy-scene festival and just meet people there. Lucy will find you.

Or buy from the darknet but there is a lot of shit going down these months so I'd avoid it for a decent time unless you buy like a wee tiny bit amount. But it's a learning curve before you can use them in a safe and wise manner.
>>
>>742584513
Please do not do drugs. You clearly...just don't do anything.
>>
>>742585070
Well, nothing makes you get your shit together like tripping will
>>
>>742584999
>Nice trips
This. I would steer clear of darknet markets right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we learned of some Tor Browser exploit law enforcement has in the coming months because of all of these recent shutdowns
>>
>>742582789
It just augments the reality a bit. I only get acid flashbacks when very high, and it's not much of a jarring experience
>>
File: 1477529049617.jpg (218KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477529049617.jpg
218KB, 534x900px
>>742582050

>TFW your first time was when you were alone and all were asleep
>kicks in while sitting at the kitchen table
>never laughed so much in my life that night
>prefer trip alone (almost) every time since
>>
>>742584059
Best days of my life were renting cabins in Gatlinburg TN and trippin dick on a mountain. Me and my group of friends would always rent out big ass 3 story cabins with multiple balcony's that pretty much always had a hot tub. One day I remember it started raining really hard outside and we watched the mountainside for what felt like hours. And god knows we tore those cabins up every trip.
>>
>>742585238
Debatable man. Sometime can just cause more confusion
>>
>>742583325
This 100%
>>
>>742581862
>When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings?

Depends on what you take and how strong it is.

>Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally?

What you say might not make any sense.

>Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you

It is not like weed. Well. maybe the really really weak stuff?

>Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?

If you're stupid as fuck, sure.

If you take LSD, do not underestimate how much of a fucking moron you are - you're only human after all.
>>
File: 1502155600366.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502155600366.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>742584655
How does one branch out? Just talking to strangers?

>>742584883
I simply meant it in the way that everyone attests that their lives are better on acid.

>>742584939
I have no idea how to do that beyond tor and all the links I have are legal stuff.

>>742584999
I plan on moving to a more "hippy" part of the US. Perhaps my luck will change around there. Thanks. And checked.

>>742585070
I do nothing but eat, sleep, and videogames. Drugs are my only chance to get past my mental blocks. 12 years of therapy and drugs did nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (408KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
408KB, 1024x617px
>>742585444
Only if you're not sure where you want to go! Damn nice trips too.
>>
>>742585670
Try to get involved in some hobbies that involve going outside. Meet people with common interests. Connecting with other people can feel just as good as getting high, and sooner or later some of those people will want to get high with you.
>>
>>742586084
Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 20170626_004858.jpg (186KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_004858.jpg
186KB, 572x720px
I have some lsd. Questions?
>>
>>742583123

they don't exist as far as you and I understand "exist". but if you step into the void(s), there they are.
>>
>>742586166
Can you ship some to me? I'll pay double whatever it cost. I just can't find this shit anywhere
>>
And remember drugs / psychoactive substances are not everything. It's fun but remember we were all born with a 'sober' mind. It's fun to use as tool to reflect about the world and yourself. And I think it's great that people discover these substances and they are miraculously helpful in different ways. But everything comes with moderation and you need to educate yourself and learn about these tools so that you don't do stupid shit and get caught up in your own reality.

Now I have a friend I'm not too close with but I see him every week and he's a real acid head / shroomer. He's basically high multiple times every week telling me how he needs shrooms to live, he believes in a lot stupid conspiracy theories which makes it a painstaking effort to converse with. Every conversation with him ends up in a deep thought spiral of how humans are selfish and huge conspiracy theories. Anyone knows how to kick him back to reality? Whenever you say anything even mildly confronting about drugs he just won't listen and keep ranting about how drugs are good and lsd/shrooms are a magical tool to solve all worlds problems. He just got out of college and now is looking for a job (law masters degree). But he has a lot of time now and is getting eaten by the acid and psilocybin. Any advice?
>>
>>742586166
Why are you exposing this to light?
>>
>>742586433
Acid isn't addictive at all. And it's not supposed to be used on a regular occasion such as like weed. Acid is something you do only like 2 times a year.

He is choosing to do acid, because it is scientifically studied to show no addictive qualities.

Kick him in the nuts and give him a slap to the face. Maybe facefuck him and cum down his throat. That will teach him a lesson. He's a degenerate.
>>
>>742585724
Good point. Saved by the way

>>742585670
Well I'm not trying to completely dissuade you. Sounds like you're smart enough to know what you want out of it. Acid revitalized my career choice when I was thinking about pursuing something else so it's not all gloomy

>>742586291
Sure, what could go wrong

>>742586433
Sounds like this guy is really uncomfortable in whatever reality he's built for himself. I mean, the kick back to reality he needs is lots of time without tripping. This problem isn't going to go away without stopping the psychedelic use
>>
>>742585419
Every psychedelic or hallucinogen I've ever done has been when I'm alone, iv found it makes one focus more on the effects and enjoyment of it then while talking about it, or distracted by others. I've done shrooms, acid, and dmt, all of which I was alone at night in a small room in my country house
>>
>>742586433
That guy is going places. He finished college and is looking for an important job with a sharp mindset. Partner up with him in business while you can. Learn a thing or two from him before you judge your friend.
>>
>>742586853
>t. Multiple personality disorder
>>
>>742581862

You're in complete control, there is no intoxication.
>>
Maintain, man. As long as you keep the knowledge that it's just a drug and it'll pass, you will be fine. Just maintain that knowledge. Maintain, man.
>>
>>742582789
>They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later.

Anon, I've been waiting for nearly forty years for some flashbacks... nada, zip, zilch.. no such animal, 404...
>>
>>742584029

BAN THIS FUCK
>>
>>742586607
it's just camera flash. That was taken in the basement.
>>
How does eating while on acid feel like? When you're on weed it makes food taste 10x better... Does acid have any effect on food?
>>
>>742587255
If you won't ship some to me... At least tell me where you got it? How much would something like in your photo cost?
>>
>>742586853
Tripping with pals is literally too much fun. You'll probably never laugh harder in your life if you're with good company tripping. To each their own tho.
>>
>>742587271
>Does acid have any effect on food?

Zero, you will have no appetite. Remember to drink plain water. And pee when you need to.
>>
>>742586291
message me on kik. icravecolors
>>
>>742587271
It's a stimulant, you really don't feel hungry. But I can state processed foods are fucking weird. IE chips, cheese, burgers.. Fuck that, fruit, nuts basic foods are amazing though.
>>
>>742587271
It's borderline impossible for me to enjoy eating while tripping. It's on the comedown that I start getting really hungry.
>>
>>742587184
This. If flashbacks were real and stored in spinal fluid like people say we'd all just be popping our backs 24/7 after taking Lsd for years
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (75KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
75KB, 600x407px
>>742587271
It's.. weird man. I can't eat a lot of things because I'll think about it too hard. Like how deli meat is old dead flesh and it has a rubber texture. Processed foods taste fake and I can feel the preservatives giving me cancer. Fruits and veggies are okay to an extent, just depends on what mindset you're in.
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (27KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
27KB, 650x488px
>>742581862
NO ONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD DO LSD. NO ONE.

The first time I did LSD, I had what was called a "bad trip".

ZOMBIES WERE CHASING ME... I WAS LIVING IN A REAL LIFE NIGHT MARE. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE X100. PURE FUCKING TERROR.

I was standing and then I saw a clone of myself, and something like pic related eating my body.

DON'T DO ACID. IT'S SCARY AS FUCK. THAT SHIT SCARED ME FOR LIFE AND I'M NOT GOING BACK.
>>
Is acid compareable to shrooms? I've only done Shrooms (in high dose) and 2CB from the psychedelika spectrum and both were fun but not that intense of a experience I'm hoping to get from acid
>>
I'm gonna be taking shrooms for the first time and this will be my first psychedelic experience can anyone give me some tips
>>
>>742587504
I've not done shrooms, but I have done a decent dose of 5-meo-dmt which is a prodrug to psilocybin. I would describe Acid as being very first person and "this is happening to me" whereas shrooms is more 3rd person "this is happening." It's a strange distinction to make, but that's the best I could give you on that.
For me LSD has more pattern based visuals, the 5-meo-dmt was more drifting and morphing. The patterns where irregular and unnatural, where LSD patterns are very natural and flowing. I found LSD patterns to be more crisp and warm, whereas the DMT visuals seemed almost.. Damp would be close. Earthy, maybe.
>>
File: 9ab.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>742587489
bullshit.
>>
>>742581862
You are definitely aware of your surroundings. The first time I dropped, me and 3 buddies (who had also took a single tab) walked 2 miles into a creek and back, and navigated our way through the trails back just fine. The second time I dropped at a friends house with him, and I took two, and while the hallucinations were far more intense, and I was a little belligerent, I was still able to navigate up and down the stairs with ease. I dropped twice more, and both of those times I was by myself and just fine. You should definitely have a sitter for the first time, and do it in a place here you can't get injured too easily, so you can gauge how you react on it.

Also I don't know if anyone has told you, but LSD is very taxing on the immune system, and you will very exhausted the day after. So just don't drop if you are already sick, because a cold could turn into pneumonia, and a small tooth infection could bet abscessed ect.
>>
File: Shofferhofer-grapefruit.jpg (165KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
Shofferhofer-grapefruit.jpg
165KB, 710x710px
>>742587512
Do it with friends in a safe enviroment and dont't dont expect anything. Don't let the drug be the "main" thing, just have a good time with your friends and the shrooms will make it even better once you realise that the drug is taking it's effects
>>
>>742587795
Then you can have that glorius moment where you all look at each other, and don't even have to say anything because you KNOW you're all feeling it.
>>
>>742582262
you'll say a bunch of dumb stuff and have a dumb look on your face. it'll be obvious you're tripping unless the person has no idea what drugs look like
>>
>>742582050
Yeah people only get the idea that LSD gives you Yellow Submarine-like hallucinations because that's how movies portray it, because that's how they portray any kind of drug, even alcohol.
>>
>>742587271
Eating pizza on acid was like eating a cartoon pizza. It then started melting on my hands (but was actually the greasy oil spilling on my hand). Took me a while to eat it properly. Was a fun experience. Someone had these flavourless doritos and I kept chewing it was so dry it tasted like I took a bite in the sand and it wouldnt go down my throat so I had to drink some water to get the dry feeling out of it. Eating candy was really fun too, felt like alice in wonderland and the candies were flying into my mouth
>>
>>742587795
Yeah it's going to be me and one of my friends taking it. We will be taking 2 grams I think is what he said and we are going to another friends house to do them because his back yard is a forest. Is there anything that I should do or not do while I'm taking them?
>>
>>742587950
Fuck I love that feeling, you can say the wildest things and express yourself just with "mmm" and laughing
>>
>>742587489
Maybe you should take a lower dose.
>>
>>742587512
Shrooms always give me this alice in wonderland feeling, heck acid does too but I get a lot more visuals on Acid
>>
>>742588011
I tried eating pizza once on acid, and it sucked. Food means nothing to me on acid so I usually just throw a big bag of trail mix and a just of water into my backpack and call it good.
>>
On a small dose (50-250ug) its easy to appear normal if you tell yourself you need to be, but on anything higher than that talking to people who don't know you're tripping is pretty much out of the question

>taken 450ug alone, no big deal
>3:30 pm: thirsty as FUCK, mouth drier than weed ever makes it seem
>hop in the car to go to the gas station a mile down the road (which was a dumb idea looking back), see gas light is on (or I think it was)
>pull up and put sunglasses on, I'm tripping balls at this point and getting sweaty as shit, like feeling the sweat beads push up through my face and everywhere else, and dripping off my nose
>proceed to struggle for several minutes to put $10 worth in
>fuck up and hit pay inside, reading "inside" reminds me of the reason I came in the first place - for a Gatorade
>make my way inside, there are WAY too many people in here
>finally able to pay, try to say "10 on pump 5 please, and this peace tea"
>comes out really badly, every word had a half second pause between them and was in a different pitch because I forgot how to use my tongue and keep my voice steady
>guy is looking at me weird, I look around and the people behind me are staring hard
>stare at him for a moment and remember the concept of money still exists for other people
>as I'm fumbling in my wallet he makes small talk, day going good so far etc
>acid brain decides best course of action is to get aggressive, because he KNOWS I'm tripping! He knows exactly what's going on!
>"what the fuck is that supposed to mean huh? What do you know about my good day?"
>next good idea is to take my sunglasses off to show him I mean business
Pretty sure I looked fucking insane, my hair was everywhere from me running my hands through it, I was dripping sweat from literally all over my face, and my eyes were completely black from the acid
>acid brain tells me I passed the speech check, I give him a 20 to cover the 11 I needed and more or less jogged out

Truly horrifying at the time
>>
I always end up with angels when I'm on it and feel gods presence.
>>
>>742588161
For starters, keep the tab in your mouth for no less than 45 minutes. I've found the longer you keep it in, the more intense of a high. I waited 10 minutes before I swallowed once, and it felt like a waste, but the other 3 times, it was close to an hour and I got the full affect.

Also just make sure to stay hydrated and don't stray from your friends and you'll be good.
>>
>>742588432
I can't have any kind of respect for someone who would take lsd and drive. Also fuck peace tea man, that shit is made with powder tea now.
>>
Sex on acid is a holy experience
>>
>>742588186
Feelsgoodman. It's like the group is on one wavelength and all your thoughts are being shared
>>
>>742581862
Yes, you just think differently, you'll see some colors, streaks, things are more vibrant. This whole mantra of taking acid and blasting off into an alternate reality and being unaware of your surroundings is an old wives tale. Complete bull shit.
>>
>>742588847
Explain? How exactly is it like? Can you even get hard?
>>
>>742588432
You're probably a spaz sober. But I get a Bob Dylan vibe from you.

Long hair and humidity on acid is hilarious. You didn't say your hair was long but you saying it was messy made me laugh because I've been there before in the same situation: sunglasses, hyper-awareness to sweat, messy hair, overanalyzing shit in public, but never got mad at people. Only laughed and creeped people out by being alpha and way too alert. Lines are stupid. Makes you realize the place is lacking success and time management as you stand there needing their service, making it ironic.
>>
>>742581862
I was aware yes. Talking to people was fine.

DO NOT TAKE TOO MANY AT ONE TIME!

I took 5 hits in 3hours once.
It fucked my hearing up.
I was listening to changes by ozzy and the music slowed down to quarter sleep. I felt trapped inside my own head.

Sometimes I still see black dots on things, as if an ant is walking past on a surface in my peripheral vision and I took them 4years ago.
>>
>>742589135
***Quarter speed.
Fucking phone!
>>
>>742588705
>I can't have any kind of respect for someone who would take lsd and drive.
You'd be surprised. Sometimes you have to make it home and it just happens. Cant spend the night at a public place or sometimes shit happens and you need to hit the road to make it to your next chapter. You're more aware. Depth perception is cleaner than your mom's coochie after a douchie.
>>
>>742581862
People react differently to any drug, LSD included. You should expect to have some awareness of the world around you, but not necessarily perfect perception thereof. You will not likely be capable of normal interactions with sober people. You might get a bit confused with your sense of time, as well.

The quality of your trip will depend largely on your surroundings and your mindset. If you go in expecting this to be a party drug that just dumps endorphins into your brain, that's not how it's gonna work. If you go in with an anxious mindset looking for an escape, you'll be stuck in the worst 8 hour trip of your life. Anxieties become demons. My friend Fuzz stopped after he tried to relax a bit after a stressful day... the whole room turned into a mouth and started eating his legs. Says it was the most painful experience of his life, even though he knew it wasn't real.

LSD is a bit like shrooms. It enhances your experience and your journey. It doesn't necessarily dictate where you'll go.
>>
>>742588432
Hahahaha I love these stories, had a good laugh
>>
>>742588998
>Can you even get hard?
You can fuck for hours and hold back your nut with brain power.

Not the guy who wrote the post you replied to but I'm someone who's done this manyah' tiem
>>
>>742589135
The fractal ants suck. I have floaters (thousands of them) too
>>
>>742589135
So LSD really does fuck up your brain
>>
>>742589525
I dont think so even now.
Its not a common thing, maybe once every 6 weeks.
Just dont take more than 2 a night and youll be right.
>>
>>742588432
When I havnt smoked weed for years and did it for the first time again, I smoked a SHIT TON. like 2 joints back to back non stop no rest. I was fucking stoned.

Like you on acid, I too got that aggressive thing lmao.

I was at the supermarket checking out and I did a similar thing to the cashier person.
>>
>>742589525
That post looked like it was written by someone with absolute no knowledge of acid though. Just take one tab, you also don't need to take multiple for "3 hours" You take them once and then just go on. You don't redose on acid
>>
>>742589754
I was 16 dude and had only taken them a few times before the night I took 5.
I havent taken them since.
>>
Your mind will race but you won't do stupid shit that you wouldn't normally do
>>
I would be more inclined to act like an absolute idiot on alcohol than lsd. I'm more sound of mind on lsd feels like it's the way things are supposed to be. More to it than getting out of it.
>>
>>742589482
You see floaters because you become more aware, it goes away after a day. Your brain learns to ignore these irregularities. On acid everything you perceive enhances so it appears like you have developed floaters but you had them for a long time it has nothing to do with acid.
>>
>>742588705
Normally I would agree with you, but I'm either crazy or I'm a natural hard head and can compartmentalize even the really big trips I used to do back then, sometimes over 2mg of the pure powder. I can separate the effects of the drugs from my mind for a short time if I really need to

>>742589085
I can be. Too much acid changed me and made me more of an analytical loner.

>>742589682
Looking back at the times I've gotten like that made me realize that I was really uncomfortable and my only reaction to the stress of not knowing what was an appropriate reaction to him was to get mad
>>
>I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP:

I'd like to try LSD or shrooms BUT
I get really REALLY paranoid when I smoke weed . I Don't even smoke weed anymore because it makes me feel really bad , tired ,and I can't focus on anything ,and I get really anxious and I panic . (I had a begenning of schizophrenia 2 years ago because of that so now I don't smoke anymore.) like, when I speak when I smoke week , after 10 sec I'm not sure If I talked or not. And I forget EVERYTHING withing 10 sec . So Its imposible to follow a conversation .

BUT
I tried acid (ectasy) 3 times and it went super well, it was really awesome (exept one time when the next day , i faint and I went to the hospital . But I think I was just tired hehe)

Should I tried ?
Someone ever had the same reaction with weed?
>>
>>742590697
It's nothing like weed. If you've enjoyed ecstasy you'll enjoy lsd/ shrooms a lot more.
>>
File: j2clmqsyledz.jpg (66KB, 290x960px) Image search: [Google]
j2clmqsyledz.jpg
66KB, 290x960px
>>742590697
My advice, don't do drugs for a few years and start living healthier, both mentally and physically. Then reevaluate. If you can get a free shrink go do it and talk.

Also, XTC and psychedelics are a whole other thing. You might get paranoid and anxious on shrooms. I myself get paranoid when I smoked a lot of cannabis. Shrooms was more OK, but I always did those things in a safe and friendly environment. Set and setting is the key. If i would start I would go with the shrooms since the trip never lasts more then 6 hours, and when you eat sugar it ends even faster.

I wouldn't do it if I had schizophrenic tendencies, can you tell more about it, did you get it from weed, how long, did it stop? when was the last time you had them? when was the last time you smoked?
>>
>>742590697
>acid (ecstasy)
What?

Weed is a hallucinogen whether people want to acknowledge it or not. But if weed makes you paranoid and feel that way, I'm almost positive LSD would be much worse for you.

Smoking weed when I have a low tolerance gives me the same feelings it gives you. I'm really introspective and notice how I feel more than other people seem to, and when I first did acid it made me almost unbearably anxious.
>>
>>742590105
I didn't have them before but sure as he'll have them Now.
>>
>>742581862
Depends on the dosage. Start with a few micrograms and reagent test that it's really LSD in the first place. Once verified, start with a few micrograms your first time and a few days later do 2-3 more ug than the first time, and so on. Always do a tiny sample dose with anything new. Hundreds of micrograms can make you hit a plateau where you receive "ego death" and you will reach a point where you're really tripping balls and can lose track of time, space, and your own body at times. Have a good trip sitter.
>>
File: zd5yh1c7i37z.jpg (62KB, 1079x965px) Image search: [Google]
zd5yh1c7i37z.jpg
62KB, 1079x965px
>>742591635
Yeah..... I would stay off the drugs if I were you, it's not worth it.
>>
>>742591071
good to know that it's nothing like weed.
thanks for the awnser
>>742591202
I had a really bad trip 2 years ago with weed. I was with my BEST FRIEND (god thanks he was here) and i was shaking with all my body, and crying and it lasted for 3 hours , I coudnt think straight and I feel like it wasnt me at all who was there. ThenI had few short moment of lucidity ( 10 sec of lucidity every 10 min or so )
the thing is , the trip came again the next day. Without smoking.
And the day after that.. and that for 1 whole month. it was awfull , at a moment of the day,I was disconnected from the reality for 1/2 hours .
last time I smoked weed was 5month ago or so? I didn't smoked alot but I still had the same weird/not good feeling.

I tried acid this year , 3 times and I was in a good shape, mentally so it went well.
(I lost myself at a freeparty but some stanger helped me, I'm really glad he was a nice guy because he could have done things to me that I didn't want and I coudnt have stopped him. )
anyway it all went well

>>742591331
Ecstasy (sotty I didn't wrote it well)
But I wasn't as anxious as I was on weed when I did ecstasy..
and yea I'm really introspective too.
When I was tripping on acid ,I sat on a corner and people thought that I was doing a bad trip but I was justreally enjoying the moment and I was happy and all.
>>
File: 70r2YWg.jpg (84KB, 750x597px) Image search: [Google]
70r2YWg.jpg
84KB, 750x597px
>>742592065
Shrooms are shorter of a duration then acid, the effects can be similiar now and then, but it's more an introspective thing. If you've done acid a few times this year and smoked 5 months ago. Why don't you take a break from the drugs. Psychedelics it not everything, it's a wonderful tool but everything can be overused even though your intentions are not to. Tolerance resets after 2 weeks it's like 80-90 % ? If i'm not wrong and after a month it has like completely reset so you don't need to increase your dosage(unless you want to trip harder) Bad trips happen and it's all set and setting, change music, go to another room, move a bit outside in nature. do it with people you love being with. But do it in moderation. 3 acid trips in one year is more then enough. It's not really a party drug so yeah you can get lost easily there.
>>
>>742592595
ok , thank you really much for your advises
It's nice to talk about this
it reassures me a little
And yea I don't plan to take anything soon.
but the feeling of love and well being during ecstasy was SOOOO good. I think I nefer felt so well . I loved everyone and everything.
even myself kek.
I had some weird reaction but people with experience told me it was normal (at a moment , i coudnt fix something and my eyes were going CRAZY , like , in every direction but not together. ) I also clamp my jaw alot and that's quite painfull..
>>
File: Trip sitting.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trip sitting.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>742593367
If the shrooms and acid thought me a thing it is that they are just tools that I don't need too often. You have a long life and you'll have plenty of time for it. But you don't need to hurry up and take it right now. Focus on your priorities and achievements in life first, work towards a goal. Make sure it's SMART (google smart goals) and you'll be happy too.
>>
>>742593642
I work really hard on a goal and I try my best to realise my dream , and life is getting me there. So i'm pretty happy and focused on my work.
I did drugs because I wanted to experiment something, and it's a really nice sensation I think.
but thanks for your concern anon ,you're really nice.
Ot's nice to see that you can found some good people on /b/
Thanks for the help/talk
have a good life
I wish you the best !
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.