[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copy/paste from yesterday. ITT: incest, greentext, pics, discussion.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 23

File: romance.jpg (56KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
romance.jpg
56KB, 400x511px
Copy/paste from yesterday. ITT: incest, greentext, pics, discussion.
>be me, 8 years old
>parents adopt a kid, just me, my older sister, and new bro
>always wanted a brother, didn't get along well with other girls
>become fast friends
>he's quiet, a little weird, and sometimes violent, but had a rough childhood
>only 2 years older than me
>held back in school, I'm accelerated, we're in the same classes, get pretty close
>fast foward, now I'm 10
>playing out stories in the backyard
>pretend were married
>suddenly he's on me
>ejaculates on my stomach
>don't realize what happened, really confused
>next week, same thing
>then he starts to actually fuck me
>too confused, ask him to stop
>"this is what married couples do, remember?"
>conservative parents, so I admit he's right, too scared to say anything anyway
>happens almost every week for the next 6-7 years
>finally strong enough to fight back, don't
Ever hear how they train elephants? It's like that
>by now I realize he's raping me
>don't do anything
>girls at school love him
>he's 10/10
>still really good friends, it's super complicated
>he's my brother, still love him.
>I become popular at school for being so close to him
>the irony doesn't escape me
>graduate, never been in a relationship, never had sex with anyone else
>go away to college, get away finally.
>get friends for my own merits
>third year of college, police show up
>brother fucked a 12 year old, says they're in love
>find out he's fucked a few kids, both before and after he became an adult
>mostly after I went away to school
>realize I could have prevented this
>if I said something earlier, he would have been punished
>if I stayed home he wouldn't have needed to hunt for other people to fuck
>he literally tells me this
>trial in a few weeks, I'm still silent about what happened.
What now, /b?
>>
no matter what you do you'll feel guilty. honestly the only way to get through this is to just murder him. if you don't kill him then the guilt will kill you inside. or everyone else will blame you and all that hatred will kill you inside until you decide it'd be a good idea to ensure your own life. honestry just do everyone a favor and murder him. no one will care if he's gone. if you seriously would miss your own rapist you have some serious issues you need to work out. just slit his throat and make him tucking feel it
>>
fuck what what a story
>>
>>742456324
My mom would probably care. She doesn't know.
>>
>>742456450
well he not blood related son is a rapist. he's already dead to her. and if she hear's about you then he'll definitely be dead to her. and if you let him live any longer literally someone one day is gonna say not enough justice was served and demande you be at fault room just ducking murder him like you always dreamed of. just do it
>>
>>742456617
My mom love him like a real child, and this incident makes her think she's a terrible mom, like it's all her fault. But he's in holding now, so I can't kill him.

I still fucking love him, which makes me both sick and sad.
>>
>>742456742
okay well you're gonna end up with depression and every day you'll wake up to messages on your social media telling you it's your fault. that you're not a strong woman. that you could've prevented it. you could've saved the little girls life. and you'll get death threats and your face will be in some form or news outlet. both on the day of the trial and on the day they find your body hung from your ceiling with a letter that just says you're sorry
>>
>>742457062

>an hero
I don't know what I expected
>>
It sounds like his fate is sealed no matter what you do. He got himself in this mess not you. Unless you need therapy or feel the urge to tell people what happened best to just let that stuff die in the past. Whatever happens don't lie under oath though. That most likely caries jail time. Also post a hot story of some of that incest, preferably something kinky.
>>
>>742457510
Fine, gimme a moment. You fuckers.
>>
>>742457645
I found this bump laying around and thought you might like it.
>>
>>742455727
My last ex had a similar childhood. Brother got molested, molested everyone else. Either way, you're another of his victims. She tried speaking out. Religious parents shamed her, blamed someone else, and buried it. Molestation continued. Dude is a psychotic halfwit, spends his time murdering people for the government now. Get yourself lots of therapy, just talking to people (not here, why the fuck would you post here if this is real..) is all you can do about it. All you could have ever done.
>>
>14, he's 16
>finished first year of high school
>celebrating with some friends
>he drives, so we head to an amusement park
>ditch our friends; they don't like roller coasters
>riding the coaster, climb to the top of the hill
>me in the front, him sitting behind me
>he leans forward and bites my ear
>as I raise my arms and scream, his go around me and squeeze my chest
>I go silent; we're in public
>he laughs
"Nobody here knows us."
>He keeps playing with my nipples as we zip around.
>can't help but get aroused
>end of the ride, I get off, he follows. I see his hard on through his pants.
>drags me outside the fence of the park, into the woods
>when he thinks we're far enough away, he throws me to the ground
>air knocked from my lungs
>I gasp for air, he kneels near my head
>mouth filled with dick, can barely breath
>start choking, can't breath as he face fucks me
>my shorts get unbuttoned and his fingers go down my pants
>I try to push him off so I can get air
>he backs up and slaps my vagina hard
>smacks my face, he's mad
"don't do that again."
>he's about to punch me, so I nod and open my mouth
Continue?
>>
>>742458244
Posted here because I expected you assholes to make into a joke. Always better to laugh than cry.
>>
>>742458244
>why the fuck would you post here
Anonymous, familiar community, shared culture, not a cringe worthy hug box... There's reasons one might post something like this.
>>
>>742458245
hell yes.
>so I nod and open my mouth
got me rock hard. I love a compliant bitch
>>
>>742458245
When you said rape you really meant it. That therapy thing would probably be a good idea. Also yes of course continue.
>>
>>742458245
Where there any times where he hurt you severely for resisting?
>>
>>742458245
I still dream of my horrible step mom molesting me. Im horribly conflicted about her, on one hand ill sometimes masturbate to her and on the other hand id like to torture her to death.
>>
>>742458245
He's far more violent here, probably because it would be more difficult to get caught.

>he sticks it back in, and then pulls down my shorts
>pulls me to my feet, pushes me against a tree
>starts pushing his dick inside me, and starts to squeeze my breasts
>leaves hand-shaped bruises on my tits for a week
>starts pounding me hard, mixing it up between biting my neck, talking dirty, and panting
>pulls my hair really hard, I scream a little
>he goes nuts, dropping to the ground, slamming me from behind
>I start to cry; he's never this brutal
>he pulls out, aims, and shoots his load into my shorts
>tore off my panties, wiped his dick with them, threw them into the woods
>stands me up by pulling my shorts up and forces me onto my feet
>shoves me back against a tree and kisses me hard and intensely
>squeezes my crotch so that his cum gets crushed into both the fabric and my vagina
>pulls back, holding my head in his hand, lookin at me like we're lovers
>wipes my tears away, smiles gently
"Now wasn't that the best fuck of your life?"
>I nod, sniffling
>I can feel his cum all over me as he drags me back to the park
>as we meet up with our friends, he gives my ass a squeeze
>"Anon, what happened to you?!"
>I look like I was hit by a bus
"Anon fell, tripped and went right to the floor."
> I confirm, laughing a little.
>"I need to watch my step."
>Sit next to him on the drive home
>friends asleep in the back seat, he spends half the trip driving, the other half kneading my pussy

I haven't gone to that place since.
>>
>>742456324
>>742456617
>>742457062
you have the tact of a fucking sledgehammer you know that?
>>
>>742458772
Yeah. When I was 17, I was on my period so I started yelling at him, told him I wasn't going to be his fucktoy. Mom wasn't home, so he beat the shit out of me, then wiped my own menstrual blood all over my back as he jerked off onto my ass.
>>
>>742459230
>Why not both?
>>
>>742459547
But most of the time he just acted like we were in love; he was usually pretty gentle and wasn't violent, and after finishing always acted like he did me a favor. For example, when I had a sore throat once he made me blow him a lot because he "read" that would help.
>>
>>742459315
Any more? And any tits?
>>
>>742459547
So since he has been doing this has it been hard to be in a relationship?
>>
>>742459701
I have a few stories. Don't want to share my tits. Too many creeps have jerked off over them already, you feel?
>>
>>742459534
Not anon but she is kind of fucking retarted maybe its just the extreme of her abuse but even I knew when I was 13 if I told mommy daddy but his Dick in my ass itd be better than if I didnt.
>>
>>742459762
Fair enough! I do feel for you though, despite the fap.
>>
>>742459738
Yeah, really hard, pun intended. I don't want to have sex with guys (or girls); everyone I was friends with in high school were friends with me because they all liked him. In college I've been trying to live pretty normal and just have friends who like me for me, but I have a hard time getting along with guys and being alone with them makes me sick. Which is unfortunate, because most of them are nice.
>>
>>742455727
Wow you fucked up. Enjoy a life full of regret.
>>
>>742459762
If you can (or want to) show any pics of him?
>>
>>742459791
It usually wasn't so abusive; I just figured you'd appreciate the least vanilla story the most. But anyway, my mom was super conservative Christian, and I thought for a long time she'd kill me if she knew I was having sex out of wedlock. I felt for a long time that I had to secretly want it or else he wouldn't want to do it. I didn't really "get" what was happening for a long time.
>>
>>742459862
That sucks, I'd probably fuck you.
>>
>>742459679
Did you ever enjoy your relationship with him or any of the sex?
>>
>>742459971
Not to mention that he was still my brother, and I still loved him as such. I didn't want to get him (and me) in trouble.
>>
>>742459927
I don't have many that are of just him, and I know some of his friends browse this site, and I don't want them to know about this
>>
>>742459665
My hate out weighs my lust, need to be really high or drunk to think of her like that. But I often fantasize of going to her apartment kid nap her and break her legs with a hammer, shattering them and the kneecaps. Ill then take her to the desert where I let her sit in the heat till she's begging for a drop of water, ill just listen till her throat runs dry and is only wheezing and crying. And just when she gives up on hope ill stick her in the leg with my knife and let her choke to death on her own blood. I wouldn't bury her because she doesn't deserve to be treated like a human, she didnt treat me like one.
>>
>>742459862
Anon with the ex - she started therapy really early, before it was over. I tried to date her in high school, but she pushed me away. She seems to have gotten over that and was a slut by the time we re-connected. Other than her constant need for validation (dick), she seems pretty healthy, sexually. I've had girls with pasts that showed damage, freaked me out in teh sack a bit. She fantasizes about raping a dude (who is not willing) with a strapon, but that's about it.
>>
>>742460066
If he has friends that browse. Aren't you afraid they will maybe sum up the story to find out that you are his sister?
>>
>>742460017
When you get therapy, you'll learn that's just part of his manipulation and abuse. Dude probably doesn't think of you as human, as the type goes.
>>
>>742460093
>Stick her in the leg
I meant lunge
>>
>>742459999
Yeah, sometimes. It was like having a secret boyfriend sometimes, and the sex wasn't always bad. The fact that is was wrong made it more exciting. Another reason why it was so hard for me; he always said I wanted it, and sometimes he was right. I know it was a physiological reaction, but I did feel that I loved him more than a brother at times. Probably the manipulation, hormones, and childish ignorance. Before you ask, I don't know how big he was compared to the national average, and his is the only one I've ever experienced.
>>
>>742459984
You probably would.
>>
>>742460289
You hot?
>>
>>742455727
1) Don't blame yourself for what happens during war. You were at war, you had to leave, you had to get out, you had to stay away.
2) Nothing you could have said would have made any difference. If people choose to ignore the signs of abuse then they wouldn't have listened no matter what you say.

3) Now is a good time to come out about the abuse. Even if he doesn't go to prison, you will have solidarity with the other victims and be able to support each other.
>>
>>742460160
They don't know he's in jail yet.
>>
>>742460272
Did you have orgasms?
>>
>>742460272
Has he ever nutted inside you?
>>
>>742460333
7/10 on a good day? Not really hot, rather average looking, but far from unattractive (I hope).
>>
>>742460346
>2) Nothing you could have said would have made any difference. If people choose to ignore the signs of abuse then they wouldn't have listened no matter what you say.

So much this. It sounds like someone tried to pray the problem away.
>>
>>742460408
Can verify if you post
>>
>>742460408
Can we get another story?
>>
>>742460349
A few times, yes. Never from fucking, only manual ones. Once he got it in, he only cared about himself.

>>742460401
When he started, he did a few times. Then he learned about pregnancy and then he usually wouldnt. Did once when I was 16, but nothing happened. He nutter in my ass a bunch and even more in my mouth, if that counts.

>>742460164
I've been starting to figure that out. Im going to try therapy under the guise of trauma caused by his incarceration.
>>
>>742460576
Fuck you guys, you know that?
>gimme 5... you fags.
>>
>>742460589
>He nutter in my ass a bunch and even more in my mouth, if that counts

Hot.
>>
>>742460502
Nice try. I'd rather hope I'm good looking that post and find out I'm not.
>>
>>742460642
Sorry, aye?
>>
>>742460589
You're a fucking adult. You don't need a guise. STOP protecting this piece of shit at your own detriment.
>>
>>742460589

Did you swallow?
>>
>>742460482
I think my mom was so focused on putting my sister through college and helping my brother get past his childhood she never took notice of me. But there was a lot of praying, from me especially.
>>
>>742460750
When he said to.
>>
>>742460785
Good girl.
>>
>>742460750
>>742460576
Ok this is going on for longer than I thought it would so I'll just come clean now. I've been trolling you guys. None of this happened and it's all just made up to feed all of your fucked up fantasies
>>
>>742460691
Yeah, when I finish replying to these questions I'll write up another story. I'm on mobile, so it takes longer.
>>
>>742460806
No OP, but nice try. Wouldnt be surprising, though.
>>
>>742460852
Haha I'll still write up the story, believe what you will
>>
>>742460806
Op posted under you. Get fucked
>>
>>742460589
How do you feel about anal now?
>>
>>742460757
Anon you obviously have a penis
>>
>>742460816
I'm on mobile too. It sucks
>>
>>742460816
A story with him nutting in your butt would be great.
>>
>>742460881
I never really liked it but I start to crave it after a while for some weird reason. Ok if theres no more questions I'll start writing up the story
>>
>>742460881
I'm pretty comfy on my couch, so anal would ruin the moment, don't you think?

>>742460954
Is that what you guys want?
>>
>>742461040
Nice try
>>
>>742461040
No not really
>>
>>742461040
He ever give you a facial?
>>
>>742461204
A few times. He much preferred to finish either inside me or just all over
>>
>>742461040
>Is that what you guys want?
Yes.
>>
>>742461040
Nah that sounds like the perfect moment for anal. You laying prone on your tummy all comfy and relaxed, writing a sexy incest story on your phone, hard cock filling your rear end to keep you in the right mindset...
>>
>>742455727
>realize I could have prevented this

Very mature of you for acknowledging and accepting responsibility for your actions. I'm proud of you girl :)
>>
>>742461040
just any related greentext is fine
>>
File: 1503050067441545226021.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1503050067441545226021.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>742461204
If you're smart enough to use the internet, you're smart enough to know the answer to that question.

Seeing that this is 4chan, however...
>yes
>>
What is the sluttiest thing he ever made you do, op?
>>
>>742461363
Shit, define "sluttiest."
>>
>>742461437
Idk. Ever shared you with his friends or did sex in public or plain view of people?
>>
>>742461437
Degradingly sexual
>>
Posted this yesterday, or the day before, sometime anyway...

> be 13
> on family road trip
> in back seat of car with sis aged 16
> driving forever she falls asleep with her back on the door and feet up
> I finally look up from my phone, glance over and notice her skirt is up and she's got no underwear on
> can see every inch of her pussy
> every bit of it
> fuck this is incredible
> its only inches away from me
> put on sunglasses, pretend to be asleep
> stare at her cunt
> its puffy, no hair, there's a bit of meat sticking out
> quietly fap
> imagine I'm eating her
> dick is mega diamonds
> trying to go hard without any arm movements that might give me away
> takes maybe two minutes to blow my load in my shorts
> a real mess
> nearly impossible to clean
> she stays in that position for another 20 minutes or so
> take a couple photos for future reference
> I don't take my eyes of it for a second, never seen a cunt IRL before, let alone the chance to study one
> after 20 mins she snores and moves, legs close
> oh well, was fun while it lasted
>>
>>742456742
Its called imprinting. Basically women fall in love with the first man who pops their cherry and are incapable of ever loving anyone else. If you gave up on your bullshit feminist dream of college and stayed home and married him those other girls would be fine and you wouldnt be forced to spend the rest of your life without the one and only man you have been imprinted on.

You will be an emotional cripple for the rest of your life you are physically incapable of loving any other male due to him taking your virginity.

So....have fun with that.
>>
File: 1497227898467.png (8KB, 481x105px) Image search: [Google]
1497227898467.png
8KB, 481x105px
>>742461527
>>
>>742461358
Pay attention kidos. This is how a girl's finger's look after she's wrapped them around her own brother's dick. Any of you hoping to find a girl who's done incest need to find one with this look to her fingers.
>>
>Mom died right when I was born
>Grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before i was born
>Growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister
>Be 17 or 18
>Notice that my sister is a hottie
>Accidentally found a video that she made of herself
>I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice
>Would have watched it a lot more, but crazy shit went down and I had to leave home
>At this point, totally lusting after my sister
>She was also having bad trouble with the law
>Actually in custody when I left home
>Friend and I go to pick her up
>I Just wanted to fuck her brains out
>I think she had feelings for me too
>Kissed me when we picked her up
>Definitely WAS NOT a sisterly kiss
>Friend told me he wants to get with my sister
>jealous.jpg
>Not much happened between me and my sister for a while
>At this point, we were all wanted and moving around a lot
>Serious sexual tension between my friend and sister
>I get hurt badly and almost die
>While in recover, sister gives me another not sisterly kiss
>We spend some time apart
>I get really religious, try not to think of her that way
>I was totally over her
>We go sailing a year later (nothing romantic)
>She's in the hottest fucking bikini ever
>All those feelings come back
>She ends up with my friend from before
>After all this, we were at a party
>Sister and I were outside alone
>Kill the mood by telling her that Darth Vader is our father and I have to go face him
>>
>>742461490
Once after he had came inside me he made me put on some leggings without any panties and took me for a long walk around the park near our house. I could feel my crotch getting more soaked every step and he held my hand tight so I couldn't even try and casually cross my hands to cover it up.
>>
>>742461437
Ok /b/ros, here you go.

>about 13
>going to take a shower
>Mom wants me to take a shower with my sister (to save on water)
>she refuses, demands her own privacy
>they fight, sister leaves to go to a friend's house
>Mom leaves for work early because she's mad
>Just brother and I
"I'll shower with you"
>gets in the shower
>washes me, I wash him, mostly normal
>pays special attention to my vag, of course
>boring boobs at this point
>he has me jerk him off a bit
"Hey, I want to try something, but you need to be really clean."
>I shrug, and he starts soaping up my ass
>sticks his finger up my assholes
>I shriek with surprise, but he's enjoying it
>forces two fingers up there, says I have to be completely clean
>After he's satisfied he tells me to get out of the shower

(Posting so you know I'm still with you)
>>
>>742459315
That's hot. What do you look like and what does your bro look like
?
>>
File: 1489780699631.jpg (8KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489780699631.jpg
8KB, 320x200px
>>742461618
I have no mouth and I must wat
>>
>>742461711
>>I shrug, and he starts soaping up my ass
>>sticks his finger up my assholes
>>I shriek with surprise, but he's enjoying it
>using soap for lube
>not screaming and running away in pain
step up your made up stories nigga
>>
>>742461825
This. Soap burns the rectum savagely. It would hurt much less for him to just use water as lube.
>>
>>742460589

>>742461825
Ikr it's soo painfully fake it's unreal
>>
>>742461959
Just some NEET feeding his fantasies, nothing to see here, move along
>>
>>742461711
No Christian mother would make a 15 year old boy and 13 year old girl shower together. You have autism
>>
>>742461959
Just some NEET feeding his fantasies, nothing to see here, move along

>>742462146
OP done fucked up
>>
>>742461618
Kek'd

>>742461711
>puts his hand on my shoulder blades, bends me over the sink
>getbent.kek
>I spread my legs, expecting the usual
>feel something cold on my buttcrack
>turn around, it's micellar water
>suddenly squirted up my ass
>weirdest feeling
>he starts to finger my ass, just like he would my vag.
>then he stops, and presses his dick against my asshole
>starts shoving it in
>hurts like hell, and the pain is vocal
>I grab the sink and squeeze the edge
>didn't feel nearly as big in my vag
>he squirts more water onto his dick, starts slamming away
>grunting with every thrust, I'm not enjoying it
>he doesn't last long, thank God
>blows his load right up my ass
>I think I'm going to get pregnant, start internally freaking out
>he collapses, huge smile on his face.
"You're a real woman now. Took cum up your ass, just like mommy when she was married."
>not sure what to do, it still hurt
>we get back in the shower, and I was him off
>he doesnt wash my asshole
>felt like his cum was up there forever
>couldn't walk right, told mom I hurt my hip playing soccer
>she laughed and had me ice it
>>
>>742462146
Mom had me and my SISTER shower together. He 'volunteered' when she left. Learn to read, summerfag.
>>
>>742461711
So two dudes showering?
>>
>>742462146
Um, do you know most Christians don't all have the same Christian values? Also, most Christians don't really know Christian values via their local churches and Christian television. Christians who regularly read the WHOLE Christian Bible tend to distance themselves from typical Christians and completely hate Republican "values".
>>
>>742461825
Try paying attention. He didn't use soap as lube, he started to wash my ass and then started pushing fingers up there. And yeah it burned, but running away wasn't an option, was it?
>>
>>742462224
Yeah nice try retard
>Cum stuck inside even though loads of water was squirted inside her
>Thinking water can be used as lube
>>
>>742455727
>What now, /b?
It's not your fault. If he tells you that you could have prevented anything he's just trying to manipulate you like he's done for the last 10 years or more.

His early sexualisation may not be entirely his fault, as fuck knows what was done to him, but now he's an adult, he knows right from wrong, so he's guilty and it's down to him as he chose his actions.
>>
>>742462410
You clearly don't wear makeup, or you would probably know what micellar water is. It's a very slippery, oil-like water that washes away easily but is a pretty decent lubricant.
>>
>>742461736
Then, he was just about 6ft, dirty blonde hair. I was shorter, maybe 5? With longer dark hair. Pretty active kids, so we were relatively fit. I think I probably still had some"baby fat," and definitely not toned. Just like a regular person. He worked out, though, so he was sort of toned.
>>
File: 1501430845519.jpg (5KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501430845519.jpg
5KB, 235x216px
>go to family reunion type deal (small and at grandpa's).
>see girl there. Short 5'2, b sized tits, tight ass, young/adorable face. No idea who this is.
>Aunt informs me she is my dad's cousins daughter
>she is second cousin. Notice she keeps checking me out.
>cant possibly do this people will mock me and my family will know.
>talk to 2nd cousin and that's all. Get distinct feeling she wants to fuck.

Cont.
>>
>>742462705
Your parents never suspected anything? Or do you think they were in complete denial?
>>
>>742462792
Dad was out of the picture, and my Mom was the one raising us. She was focused on raising a troubled child, a young adult, me, paying for our house, work, etc. I think she just assumed that whatever it was was just regular sibling stuff, if she ever noticed.
>>
>>742461518
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $300, please Bob
>>
If anyones still in thread by the time I post this, hope you enjoy or whatever.

>be me 14
>foster sister is 12
>foster parents work all the time
>foster father construction site manager or something of the sort
>foster mother a horse trainer at some big ranch
>anyways always had the house to ourselves
>never really cared to acknowledge each other
>I just kinda moped and acted depressed so I stayed in my room in the lowest level of the house
>she was always in her room at the upper floor of the house
>living room, kitchen, dining room, foster parents room on central floor
>one day thought the house was empty and decide to watch tv in living room
>put on movie with a few sex scenes and start getting boners like crazy (it had been a while since I had rubbed one out)
>decide it's safe enough to jerk it
>mfw half way through, I happen to look at the stair way and see a pair of eyes watching
>flip out and panic
>foster sister does the same and runs back to room
>avoid each other like the plague for a few weeks
>one day, Im sitting outside on a swing in the back yard reading
>hear someone walking up and see it's foster sister
>get up to walk away
>"wait anon"
>stop and look at her
>"i think you're really cute"
>stomach kinda sinks and just reply "yeah?"
>shakes her head yes and apologises for freaking out
>I apologise for jerking it and say I won't again and thank her for not telling

I will continue in a moment its just taking a while to type
>>
>>742462410
We ask for a porn story and she gave one. Prob left stuff out or dramatized other stuff. The first one was like 99% true, the second 90%, and this one 70%
>>
>>742463075
OP here, reading.
>>
>>742463075
still here...would love to hear more.
>>
>>742461959
>Soap burns the rectum savagely.
No it doesn't. Don't you finger inside your sphincter when you shower to ensure cleanliness?
>>
File: 1501504406841.png (180KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501504406841.png
180KB, 500x375px
>>742462773
>months go by. Visit grandpa. Find out that section of the family has gotten close and 2nd cousin is around grandpa's daily hanging with my aunt who takes care of him.
>she is there when i pop in for visit.
>find out she is recently single and 18. I am like 25 at the time.
>end up staying at grandpas for 2 nights and 3 days. Second cousin stays as well. Aunt, 2nd cousin, my 1st cousin (briefly there) and I are getting high and having a few drinks the second night.
>first cousin leaves to go home. Aunt hits the sack. Grandpa has long been asleep. It's just her and I in the house.
>really wanna hit that but shouldnt.
>instead we smoke cigs, drink more and hit the bowl and talk all night.
>know it is wrong and I will catch shit for it but I really like her a lot. She's way better than any of my exs in looks and seems really cool.
>she goes to bed on the couch and i sleep in a different room.
>next day she goes to work. I delay my departure home till I can see her when she gets off from work (she's coming back to grandpas).
>she and I chill with my aunt. She says she like tattooing to my aunt and I.
>I have many tats, some shitty some nice. Many drunken mistakes in my youth.
>she wants to ink me. Aunt encourages it. I follow cousin back to her house to get inked.

cont.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-21-19-04.png (333KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-21-19-04.png
333KB, 480x800px
I got a couple pics of my sister if you guys want more
>>
>>742463208
Sharing is caring!
>>
>>742463163
>finger inside your sphincter when you shower to ensure cleanliness
WTF, only a faggot bottom would even consider doing that.
>>
>>742463133
Hey OP post tits to prove you're not a benis.
>>
>>742463363
I always finger my ass... Not just while cleaning...
>>
>>742456742

She is a terrible mom though.

She left her daughter alone with a dangerous fucked up boy and didnt even stop to consider what would obviously happen.

Dont be mad at him for being a monster, be mad at your mom for allowing him to fuck you up for the rest of your life, unable to ever have a normal romantic relationship
>>
>>742463363
So putting your own finger up your ass is gay? I think you have suppressed fears about your sexuality, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-21-19-09.png (215KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-21-19-09.png
215KB, 480x800px
>>
>>742463391
You want tits, scroll up. Not posting mine, sorry. Had people jerking off to them all my life, don't want them on the internet to continue that forever.
>>
>>742463075
Go on . . .
>>
>>742463496
>>742463208
Story?
>>
>>742463452
She's my mom, though. The only family I got left. She was very focused on keeping us alive. I know that you're right; she fucked up. But what's there to do about it now?
>>
>>742463075

>stand there uncomfortably, both staring at ground
>wanna push me on swing anon?
Say sure and begin to push her
>we talk about my family as I do and she seems sorry for me
>I honestly hate when anyone feels sorry, and tell her not to be
>a long pause before she says anything
>can I see it again anon
>this time my heart sinks and I tell her no instantly
>don't think she expected that
>we sit there silently till were called in to eat
>we don't talk again for a week
>then one night I wake up to the sound of my door opening and closing quickly but quietly
>theres a small light coming from a flip phone and someone (foster sister) is walking over slowly
>I act asleep cause am frankly kinda scared
>figure she's using bathroom in my room so relax a bit
>blanket starts to get pulled away and continuing to act asleep pull them back
>she shines light in my face to check before trying again
>this time let her out of curiosity
> she then begins to lightly pull the draw string on my shorts before slowly pulling them down
>my heart is racing a million miles a minute
>soon my cock is revealed and theres a light gasp
>the light is still shining on it as far as I can tell
>then she starts to move it with her finger
>as she does it steadily becomes harder and it's clear this kinda freaks her out as she shines her light back in my face
>a few moments later she starts to lightly shake me "anon" she whispers
>I try to keep acting asleep
>"anon" she says a little louder "wake up" so I do
>I act surprised and ask what shes doing
>I didn't expect her to just kiss me
>I kiss her back and begin to pull her into me
>her small developing tits under her shirt against my bare chest
>>
>>742463200
More
>>
File: twogentlemanlydudes.jpg (22KB, 487x648px) Image search: [Google]
twogentlemanlydudes.jpg
22KB, 487x648px
>>742463200
>I make a pit stop before heading to cousins.
>cousin gets home prolly 30 min before I arrive
>I see her on the porch when I pull up.
>she's in like a see through nighty top (no boobs visible but whole stomach area is) and shorts that were so skimpy I thought they may have been panties (still not sure).
>instantly feel uncomfortable with her dressed like this and her dad being right in the living room. He's going to think I'm going to fuck his daughter.
>we go inside. Her dad says hi and couldn't care less (bad parent)
>she inks me and is rubbing against me a whole lot more than she should be. Still think her dad might find out and be pissed and I cant have my family know so I let her just ink.
>we flirt a bit. after she finishes we head to the porch and smoke cigs for 2 hours just talking.
>crushing pretty hard here. I decide to head home and give her a goodbye hug. I wrap my arms around her tight and even lift her a little. She digs it.
>get home and next day I text her busting her chops about how i still have ink stains on me from yesterday.
>we text forever and she eventually hints that she has a crush on me. I finally accept the bait and admit it back to her.
>we say nothing to anyone.
>agree ill come visit her at grandpa's again in 1 week.
>arrive at grandpa's and it's a classic repeat. Aunt, cousin and I smoke up and drink.
>aunt goes to bed. It's just cousin and I again. We cuddle on a couch with a blanket.
>we start making out. I start feeling her up and she returns the favor.

cont.
>>
>>742463520
Instead now people online are jerking it to stories from your life and at least one is most likely going to use it as inspiration for writing porn stories.
>>
>>742463675
This
>>
>>742455727
>What now?
Laugh while he rots in jail. And this comes from someone whose own brother is serving life, despite killing a man in self defense.
>>
>>742463645
MORE!
>>
>>742463675
Good point, but I'm sharing my life story, not my body. Stories are meant to be shared, while bodies should be private.
>>
>>742462224

Tell the story of the first time he made you cum.

Also tell the story of the most enjoyable time he fucked you and came inside you.
>>
>>742463671
More!
>>
>>742464030
Ok, I'll get on it.
>>
>>742463645
keep going pls i like.
>>
File: 1501501692499.jpg (177KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1501501692499.jpg
177KB, 960x955px
>>742463671
>eventually my hands are all over her. They're up her shirt squeezing her tits. Other hand down her shorts fingering her, while kissing and biting her neck.
>try to escalate things but get shut down. Tells me she doesnt wanna be that kind of girl. I've heard this before and try to push forward...she's for real.
>all i get is her rubbing against my cock giving me blueballs.
>up all night groping eachother and cuddling. watch the sun come up together.
>I leave but tell her to come visit me.
>she ask about next week.
>next week i'm free but have to house sit for parents on vacation, they have dogs and cats.
>fk it, no one will know.
>tell her to come by anyways.
>get text she's there. Drive over from apartment and we hang out at my parents house playing with their dogs.
>getting drunk, smoking and eating pizza all afternoon and night, while cuddling and kissing.
> head to bed at around 2 am. I take her to spare bedroom.
>things get heavy again and she wont let me go balls deep or suck me. Says she needs commitment.
>Fuck it I care about her and she's hot. Challenge accepted.
>super into her. End up pounding her from behind, letting her ride my face and 69ing.
>I wanna go one last round before passing out. I grab her up and she says she's too sore from the pounding and cant do another round with a condom on me. No lube around......fk
>she's not on birth control

Cont. 1 more part
>>
>>742455727
show pic of your boipucci faggot
>>
>>742463645
Sorry again guys, but here we go...

>continue to kiss as she mounts me over my stomach
>I run my hands over her slender frame taking in her tight tummy and and rubbing her hips
>shes grinding on me and reaches behind herself to grab my dick
>she doesn't necessarily do anything with it just grabs it as she grinds and kisses me
>my minds a mess trying to take all this in, and in my final thoughts think to myself fuck it
>I flip her on her back and begin to strip her
>she starts to jerk me off rather clumsily cause it's both our first time
>I kiss her neck and suck on her nipples
>i begin to kiss down her stomach
>all the while I'm fingering her and shes pushing my head down further as she moans
>I get to her pussy and start just licking, sucking, and kissing
>Ilshe arches her back and digs her nails into the back of my head as she begins to cum
>she pulls me up to her and I start kissing her again as I begin to try and find my way into her
>I finally slip it in and have to cover her mouth as she lets out a loud moan
>Mfw I'm losing my virginity to my foster sister
>I'm going at it hard and she's covering her own mouth to stay quiet
>I don't know if it's the pent up anger, instinct, or what but I begin to choke her
>she's not fond of it and begins to push at my arm
>I loosen up my grip a bit and she eventually stops fighting it and even enjoys it
>I resume kissing her neck and as I do I can feel myself about to explode
>I dont want to pull out cause the feeling is just to great
>at the last possible moment I pull out and she somehow (I don't know how to this day) slipped down to my cock and started to suck at the same moment I began to cum
>mfw she takes the whole load (which I'm not bragging but is quite a bit, I can easily fill a shot glass with some overflow)
> she must not like the taste or just gets scared at the fact that I had just busted in her mouth cause she spits it out
>we laid there and cuddled for the rest of the night
>>
>>742463846
How has sharing these stories been for you? Do you feel better, worse, more self confident, horny, etc?
>>
File: 1477496475007.png (16KB, 132x126px) Image search: [Google]
1477496475007.png
16KB, 132x126px
>be me, 16
>Niece is staying for the weekend
>She's an 8/10 blonde
>Have to jack it like 3 times a day in the bathroom
>My parents went out on the second day to do something for a few hours, don't remember
>Walk into the den where she's watching TV
>She's wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear
>Apologize, turn to go up stairs
>It's ok anon come watch TV
>Uh ok
>Go sit next to her awkwardly
>Anon look at this
>She pulls out the biggest cock I have ever seen
>Next thing I know she's fucking my in the ass
>Have to shit
>O ring ruptures and shit farts everywhere
>She says oh yeah anon your poop makes me horny and starts eating it
>My mom walks in the room and screams
>She starts fingering herself
>The dog comes down and mounts my mom
>Dad hears the commotion and runs down the stairs
> "What in the fuck" he says, undoing his belt
>Dad starts sucking me off furiously
>My niece groans and fires a load up my ass
>It mixes with the shit and keeps going, flying out of my mouth and onto my dad
>The dog finishes on my mom's tits and leaves
>I blow a load in my dad's mouth while my neice gives him a rusty trombone
>My mom licks at the dog cum while she queefs out hairballs
>The TV falls over and crushes her skull
>Dad grabs the piece with the eye socket and finishes in her brain
>>
>>742464311
more?
>>
>>742464165
keep going
>>
File: 1501431463927.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501431463927.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>742464165
>fuck it, morning after pill it is.
> Take condom off. Slip inside cousin. She's fucking so warm, wet and tight. She's in missionary so I grab her legs and hoist them up. Start deep sticking the fk out of her. She and I are loving it. Finally I cant take it enough and I blow my load inside my own cousin.
>pull out and look her in the eyes. Think to myself she's so great. Then I call her a cousin fucker.
>she laughs and says she's proud to be and her cousin is her bf.
>relationship continues and I really care about her a lot. We talk for hours nightly on the phone and she comes to my apartment and I go to her dad's house frequently.
>went public with family 2 days after we fucked.
>family said they gave no fucks since we were 2nd cousins and encourages relationship.
>even her dad likes me
>date for 4 months then break up
>we dont talk anymore and we have found other people.
>still think about that ass sometimes......it's been 3 years.
>>
>>742464311
After that night, we would do it every chance we got. In the year or so I stayed with them, She eventually learned how to swallow and soon let me do anal. She taught me how to eat out better and I could easily make her cum three to four times before I came. I can honestly say I was in love with that beautiful overly sexed up blonde that I also considered my sister.
>>
>>742464311
this story sounds as fake as OP's
just wanted to share my opinion
thanks for reading my post, bye guys
>>
File: 1502786959891.jpg (14KB, 221x220px) Image search: [Google]
1502786959891.jpg
14KB, 221x220px
>>742464398
Finally a story I can fap too
>>
>>742455727
please help me.
My stepsister is turning 18 soon.
And ive been noticing her staring at me a lot..... and recently she will randomly just stop by my room and try to strike up conversation... often times holding and almost swinging on the door, with her arms up.

I dont know if shes trying to tell me something.. or im overthinking it from all the shit ive read on here.

pic unrelated?
>>
>mfw I found this incest thread
>Thinks it's Made up
>Continue reading and find out it isnt
>oh damn
>>
File: IMG_2072.jpg (36KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.jpg
36KB, 500x435px
>>742464398
>>
File: 1452148506f.png (681KB, 522x698px) Image search: [Google]
1452148506f.png
681KB, 522x698px
>>742464794
sorry for my lack of greentext im very tired
>>
>>742464794
Help you what? If you wanna hit it, try being all cheesy as fuck like in a wincest thread. It will totally work.
>>
File: 1475577196335.jpg (27KB, 346x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475577196335.jpg
27KB, 346x425px
>>742464398
>>
>>742464877
About 1/4 of girls get molested by their family. Real threads can happen.
>>
File: 1412630053170.gif (92KB, 265x310px) Image search: [Google]
1412630053170.gif
92KB, 265x310px
>>742464931
Its been awhile man, cheesy how? im normally good talking to girls. but every time she comes around it catches me offgaurd like wtf

and how can i expect her to keep it between us? if her stepmom found out i would be a dead nigga
>>
>>742464794
1) Stop being a faggot!
2) Fuck your stepsister
3) Record while wearing masks
4) ?????
5) Profit!!!
>>
>>742464894
If you won't fuck her, I will!!
>>
>>742465000
>I'm guilty of it
>>
File: 1410626569465.jpg (322KB, 1980x2056px) Image search: [Google]
1410626569465.jpg
322KB, 1980x2056px
>>742465056
>>742464931
>>742465098
I think her and her boyfriend broke up. i was thinking about using that to open a dialogue?

Its just hard and awkward to try to talk privately. because she has 2 older brothers (who are shut in fucks lol)
But those two, combined with her nosy mom
"why was she in your room talking to you earlier? huh.." fuckin wha
>>
>>742464794
try complimenting her when she drops by your room next time. Nothing overtly sexual at first, like say you think she looks pretty today or you like what she's doing with her hair, or you think her outfit looks good.

If she responds positively just guide the conversation to sex. Like if you use the outfit line mention how it compliments her curves. Then step it up again and say she's got nice tits.....if she's still onboard by this point you're in the clear...fuck her harrrrrd
>>
>>742465000
Apparently normies are quite the twisted pervy types.
>>
File: 1410476279114.jpg (18KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1410476279114.jpg
18KB, 350x233px
>>742465208
I have done things like that. she dyed her hair black lol
and she was super self concious of it. her brothers naturally "ha ha emo"
and she walked by my room upset and i was like "hey, i think it looks nice." shit like that.

her curves? shieet that sounds good... what else you got mr guru
>>
Oh damn I got invested un this thread
I'm a sick fuck
>>
File: 1412633174344.jpg (21KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1412633174344.jpg
21KB, 444x322px
>>742465459
>>
>>742465340
Meh with that beta compliment shit, it's a start at best. You need to be someone she can rely on, doing heavy lifting without a shirt on and shit. Help out, be around when you don't need to be. Get in the comfort zone. Like you do with any woman. Throw in some booze and a few late nights, and you'll know if you're in or a fag.
>>
>>742464877
when did you find out it wasnt fake? which post?
>>
>>742465340
Just be subtle but sexual. Like after her friends visit just mention you think she is the best looking in her group. If she ask why just tell her she's the prettiest and has the best body.

Don't be afraid to get touchy either just don't go too far. I'd start with shoulder massages, putting your arm around her or tickling her randomly. Tickling is great because you can claim you accidentally touched whatever if she isn't down with it and rejects.
>>
>>742465529
Yeah i feel like a fag, but its because its something im not used to.

I havent lived at home much. i recently moved back in. and a few months ago i saw her randomly outside before i left so i was like
"hey. i know sometimes shit happens and you might be embarrased or anything, talking to your mom or my dad about it. if you ever need any boy advice or anything. just let me know"

i dont know if she remembers or not. but i think thats where the idea started. if there is one
>>
Short story

> me and my cousin and his girlfriend at the bar
> He jokingly brings up a threesome and we laugh it off
> All three of us get wasted and the threesome joke is carried on
> We close out the bar and we go home
> On the ride home cousins gf feels tired and crawls into back
> Mfw she lays her head on my lap
> my cousin doesn't care and is to busy blasting country and singing drunkenly while driving
> Relax
> Mfw she starts to rub my cock beneath my jeans
> has me lean down to her
You're cock is so thick
> nervous and scared as hell
> she pulls it out and starts to blow me
> dicks to thick to take it all in, so strokes me as she sucks what she can
> stops before I can cum because were close to cousins place
> go inside and cousin carries her into the bedroom
> I can hear them fucking in room
> curious so go to take a peek
> see that my cousins going ham and she's loving it
> start to jerk it as I watch
> yolo
> walk into room cause I can't stand the sidelines
> neither seems fazed and keep going
> cousin offers me a turn and is amazed at my size
>jokingly says
Don't ware her out to much
>she giggles and but then gasps for air as I start to stretch her out
> pick up where cousin left off as she begins to blow him
> she suggests something new and she pulls away my cousin takes all of my cock in his mouth
> WTF
> she starts to kiss me and suprisingly I relax
> feel him stop and his hand guide me into his ass
> start to go to work stretching him out
> she starts to suck him off and soon he cums
> finish out the night but fucking her doggy style and cumming inside her pussy
> find out nine moths later they have a kid with a dick that makes his daddy proud
>>
>>742464398
OMG i laughed so fuckin hard
>>
File: 1412632732541s.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1412632732541s.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
>>742465694
I have a medical card

and she asked me about it a week ago. thats when she was hanging off the door and swinging around.. ect.
"so.. you do drugs?"
and she said it jokingly, but i was like yeah. weed, shrooms, and coke. But i didnt like coke.

Then she started asking me what i liked.. ect about it all. it was a in depth convo. but her mom inturrupted it and i didnt wanna get caught talking to her about drugs lol

maybe i should bring it up?
>>
>>742465830
boomp
>>
>>742465830
get her baked and she'll drop her guard completely.

After you get her baked just grow some nuts and tell her you think she's hot.
>>
>>742465960
oh fuck. i can.. I have a concentrate vape. one or two puffs will get anyone with a low tolerance lit.

and the effects are gone within a hour or two max. with NO SMELL. that means no hiding from parents in the long run like why do her clothes smell like weed
>>
>>742466065
what's she built like? Got any pics?
>>
>>742465717
It went from "dats wussup" to "WTF" so fast . . .
>>
>>742465960
lol can i get your kik and update you as i go?
>>
>>742464485
hot as fk
>>
>>742466160
only have snapchat
>>
>>742466131
It was meant to be a joke lol
>>
>>742466122
unfortunately no. She has a facebook but all the pics are anime pics lol
But she isnt fat. shes very slim. maybe A or B cups. She has one pair of jeans she fills our nicely lol
>>
>>742465717
you're illiterate af
>>
>>742466273
Along with 99% of the southern populating thank you very much lmao
>>
File: 31245351342.jpg (6KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
31245351342.jpg
6KB, 184x273px
>>742455727
>be me, 17
>memorial day weekend
>my family is visiting our aunt/uncle/cousins in scottsdale
>memorial day comes, everyone is in the yard doing activities
>I'm hiding out in the basement playing vidya with my cousin who we'll call Mike
>mike asks if i've ever jacked off with a bro
>i tell him no, awkward silence
>Uncle comes down the stairs
>tells us to come outside for a little while
>fucking normies
>go outside and get in the pool
>swim for a wile, swim up to the side of the pool and start talking to my female cousin who is 18, let's call her Megan
>How's school, yadda yadda
>Feel something grab my cock
>it's mike under the water
>try to act normal while he starts sucking my cock
>mfw it feels incredible, can't bring myself to stop him
>can't help it, cum in his mouth
>few seconds later he surfaces and spits my load onto megan
>WTF mike! Mom, mike spit fucking snot on me!
>mikewtf.mp4
>aunt comes over and yells at mike and tells him to go inside
>i dry off and go look for him a little later
>back to playing vidya
>uncle comes down the stairs again
>"Mike, Anon, are you down here?"
>tells us the prank was uncalled for and that we're in deep trouble
>He drops his pants and says "which one of you bitches is first"
>Mike immediately drops on all fours and says "me daddy fuck my butthole daddy"
>uncle spits on his dick and starts plowing mike
>staring in disbelief
>Uncle tilts his head back and shouts "come here faggot"
>he pushes me on my knees and covers my face in cum
>his cock smells like shit
>Mike starts fingering my asshole while my uncle crushes up some pills and snorts them
>my dad walks downstairs followed by my brother, both completely naked
>uncle says "you boys gon learn today. let's begin the three legged race"
>we all form a train with each of us licking the asshole and pulling on the dangling dick in front of us
>we all go up the stairs and into the yard like this
>when my mother and aunt see us they start screaming
cont.?
>>
>>742466231
go for it man, but do try yo not drug Her as that would make it a Lot harder to explain if found out
>>
>>742466391
God damn you're a fucking retard. No. No >cont?
No nothing from you ever. Fuck off and die with your gay ass story.
>>
>>742466442
Absoloutely.
If anything i would offer her some weed as the grand finale, after all the work is done.

This is gonna be a long game. But i think i can win this. If i achieve victory i will return as a man
>>
>>742466518
Rememmber me. I will return one day with noods. or lols.

Goodnight gentlemen!
>>
>>742466391
lol that's hilarious - what happens next?
>>
>>742466694
NO don't encourage him!
>>
File: 4526456345h6h34h.gif (464KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
4526456345h6h34h.gif
464KB, 500x469px
>>742466391
>Mike's licking my ass, I'm licking my dad's ass, my dad's licking my brother's ass, and my brother's licking my uncles ass
>Uncle breaks from the train and fly tackles my aunt and starts smearing his shit coated dick all over her face
>mike and my brother start to 69 eachother while my dad tell me to fuck his ass
>Megan comes outside and her and my mom are screaming and crying
>mom pushes me off of my dad and he farts a little when my dick pops out of his ass
>dad grabs her by the feet and starts spinning her in circles
>he trips over my brother and mike's blowjob pile and sends my mom flying through the living room window
>megan runs after her
>my uncle runs, bounces off of the trampoline and lands on me, slamming his dick into my ass
>several vertebrae in my lower back audibly snap
>my legs and dick go numb, uncle pounds my demolished anus
>broand Mike are spitroasting my dad
>Megan comes outside with her dad's gun and shoots my uncle in the head
>he pulls out, blows his load on my buttcheeks, and falls over dead
>Megan turns the gun on herself and blows the right side of her head off
>"Mike shouts "AGGHHH I'm gonna cum, pulls out of my dads ass and runs over to Meg
>thrusts his cock into her exposed brain and cums
>some drips out of her nose
>hear sirens in the distance
>Mike goes to the shed, get's a can of gasoline and pours it up his ass
>lights a match and explodes, starts raining ground beef
>My brother finishes in my dad's mouth and my dad starts gargling it
>dad puts brother on all fours and starts fucking him
>hear his balls slapping
>dad says "that's the ticket you lil' slut lol ride that dad dick lol"
>my mom, bloodied and limping, emerges from the house and limps toward the fence gate to leave the yard
>a SWAT van smashes through and crushes her
>police pile out and order everyone to show their hands
>my dad puts his hands up and keeps fucking my brother
>brother can't move his hands because he's getting fucked doggie
cont.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.