[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we put a giant Osama Bin Laden statue near the site of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7

Should we put a giant Osama Bin Laden statue near the site of 9/11? So we remember America's history and what we fought against.

If we don't have a statue, we will forget history! ARE YOU TRYING TO ERASE HISTORY!?!?!?
>>
File: cwo.jpg (1KB, 100x95px) Image search: [Google]
cwo.jpg
1KB, 100x95px
>>742439240
They should replace the confederate statues with giant copies of the dick statue from Clockwork Orange
>>
Robert E. Lee was american, osama was some dirty goat fucker with a grudge against the west and non Muslims like most Muslims. he killed thousands of Americans, muslims, and europeans. your comparison is retarded. the south wasnt our enemy in the sense their americans too and their still part of the United States. 500,000 confederates died and 100,000 union sodiers died, so yeah its pretty important we dont forget what many consider the american holocaust. you must be autistic.
>>
File: 4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg (80KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg
80KB, 576x662px
SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUUUUUP!!!!!!
>>
>>742440136
Right, so Germany should have a beautiful Hitler statue on display in Berlin, and have various Nazi leaders displayed around the rest of Germany.
>>
>>742439240
Nazi's aren't great.
>>
WE NEED A TIMOTHY MCVEIGH STATUE OUTSIDE ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS IN OKLAHOMA

DONT FORGET HISTORY
DONT FORGET WHO WE ARE
DONT KILL OUR PAST
>>
>>742440756
Hitler wasn't an enemy of Germany, and no he fucked germany over for 50 years.
Robert E Lee didnt start a world war or try to exterminate blacks, he litterally did nothing too wrong.
>>
>>742439240

>>742440756

Do you know how un-american you sound comparing one of America's greatest generals to fucking HITLER and BIN LADEN???

Fucking idiots. You do realize before the civil war that Robert was considered one of the best america had? You can't compare them and you're stupid and wrong if you think you can.

Go fuck off to pol u dumb faggots
>>
>>742441289
this
>>
ANTIFA BELONGS IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP. PROVE ME WRONG.
>>
>>742439240
Tell me OP
What's it like being a special kind of stupid?
How's that working for you?
>>
>>742441289
Actually I have to correct myself, he was considered one of the greatest before the cw, during it and after it, even by the union. He also represented what a lot of Americans still considered normal at the time . He wad defending Americans. The same can't be said for HITLER and BIN LADEN. morons.
>>
>>742441289

>Do you know how un-american you sound comparing one of America's greatest generals to fucking HITLER and BIN LADEN???

Sorry you're no longer one of America's greatest anythings once you join enemies of the United States and commit treason.
>>
>>742441513
Sorry but pick up a fucking book. He is still considered one of the best and he was defending Americans. You do realize that the confederacu was always a part of America and it still is today, it's just that more rational ideals prevailed? Fuck ypu. Ingrate
>>
>>742439240
What are you talking about? America just killed a random terrorist leader just for their own inside job. And of course they will erase this caz that was the whole motive of killing and dumping his body on sea.
>>
>>742441620

Oh you're trolling. my bad.

carry on soldier.
>>
>>742441513
Exactly. Lee had a choice. He chose the wrong side of history.
>>
>>742439240

Bin Laden was not an American therefore we do not need to put a statue up of him.

But we did erect memorials on the 9/11 site to remember the event, if that is what you are looking for.
>>
>>742441289
>You do realize before the civil war that Robert was considered one of the best america had?
hitler before ww2 was considered the best germany had
your point is invalid and you're supporting statues of terrorists. do you know how un-american you sound, not comparing rober e lee to hitler?
>>
>>742441706
>when you have no type of argument so you accuse them of trolling
>>
>>742441200
Are you fucking stupid? Many Germans were against Hitler's reign and was an enemy to A LOT of Germans.

Robert E. Lee did have a large role in starting the civil war which killed more Americans than any other war to date. Say that it was for "state's rights" or any other bullshit you want to say it was for, but you know the MAIN reason was because he wanted to keep slavery legal.
>>
>>742441706
No, I'm not idiot. America didn't turn into 2 different countries. Slavery was considered normal, even for Abraham Lincoln despite his efforts to abolish it. Lee defended Americans as did the union. We were separated in ideals, but never as a country, and we are united again. You're so fucking deluded with this shit happening today you can't even understand simple facts. Kill yourself unironicallt u dumb fuck
>>
>>742440136
Robert E. Lee was a traitor to this great nation.

>>742441200
He tried to do worse then kill the blacks, he tried to keep enslavement. To make people property. Anyone that honors freedom would rather die to protect freedom of others then to try to enslave them
>>
>>742441620
You're reading one of those northern aggression books aren't ya'll.

Read the secession papers instead.
>>
>>742441857
Hitler scared people into following him. Robert defended the people he lived amongst. You're dumb and wrong sorry bye
>>
GUYS building a statue of a man who hated and fought against the USA is in NO WAY comparible to building a statue of a man who hated and fought against the USA!
>>
>>742441935
True. Shame the left doesn't honor freedom anymore.
>>
>>742441917

The south seceded they were no longer American citizens.

How do you not understand that? Sure maybe because they were living in the continent of North America you can call them "Americans" but they were citizens of the confederacy at that time, not American citizens.
>>
we should put one in trumps cell, its' mouth wide open with a bbc in it
>>
File: 44655993.png (239KB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
44655993.png
239KB, 440x400px
>>742440756
>>742441062
>>742441513
>>742441782
>>742441857
>>
More statues of Anthony Johnson.
>>
>>742442025
No I'm not reading anything I'm referencing what's widely considered as WELL KNOWN INFORMATION.
>>
>>742441925
being this autistic has never been seen before. the civil war was fought over southern succession, north would be poor without south, decided to fight them back into the union. you do know their were slaves up north right? the only reason lincoln freed them was so he had more soldiers. go back to middle school this is basic history.
>>
>>742441822
Yes, we erect memorials on behalf of the VICTIMS, not on behalf of the people who were responsible for it. I'm all for erecting more statues of famous slaves.
>>
>>742439240
We should put a park with a statue of the twin towers.
and a memorial with the names of all the victims engraved on it.
>Also you're a tremendous a faggot and I hope you die of ass cancer.
>>
>>742442077
well one's white and the other is muslim
>>
>>742442077
Who supports a statue to Bin Laden?
>>
>>742441928
Lee defended the Confederacy that wanted sovereignty from the repression of Slavery.
>>
>Robert E. Lee
>someone to look up to as a hero

Only the enemies of the USA would see him as anything but a traitor who lost.
>>
>>742442200
This I'd support. Progressives would have a fucking fit.
>>
>>742442110
nazi
>>
>>742442040
>hitler scared people
lol you're so retarded
>>
>>742439240
> MUH SLAVERY A-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
>>
>>742441928
Lee defended the Confederacy that wanted sovereignty from the repression of Slavery. >>742442210

Take another OxyContin and let the adults talk.
>>
File: 1484455023157.jpg (29KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484455023157.jpg
29KB, 500x399px
All these posts show is how retarded the American public really is. They're too stupid to realize that fascism is on the rise, all the signs are there - silencing a political enemy through intimidation, for example. They're being played like fiddles.

I seriously think something is about to happen when more than niche groups end up in the streets. All it takes is one person to have a gun in the crowd and then it'll be the LA riots in multiple cities while martial law is enacted. It'll be the greatest chance for a president to become the next Cesar.
>>
>>742442275
YES BECAUSE IT WAS CONSIDERED NORMAL IN THE 1800S TO OWN SLAVES. Lmfao you're seriously all so fucking retarded it PHYSICALLY PAINS ME. You are what makes this country sad, and divided. You are the reason there are people dying.

I don't side with either of you, but I also don't IGNORE THE TRUTH.
>>
>>742442140
The South tried to secede, and failed. So they were still American citizens.
>>
>>742439240

Honoring American and Confederate soldiers who fought honorably and bravely deserve recognition and a place in history.

Some filthy sandnigger who paid for terrorist zealots to mass murder innocent people for no reason should be regarded as vicious psychotic garbage.

And OP, trying to make a comparison, is a retarded fuckwit with no understanding of the world he lives in.
>>
>>742442243

and they are both enemies of America who are now dead :)
>>
>>742439240
Ffs what kind of nigger logic is this?
>>
>>742439240
This is a stupid argument and I'm kind enough to point it out: Talibans didn't put up a statue of Osama bin laden in New York for the Talibans never ruled New York. You never put up constructions favored by the enemy, you keep constructions which a defeated enemy put up prior to being defeated. It's comparable to Auschwitz, albeit Auschwitz is way more disturbing than any statue ever.
>>
>>742442324
Correct, the left of today are basically Nazis.
>>
>>742442352
Lmao g1 bro crying right now. If u were alive in Nazi Germany you'd be sucking Hitler's cock out of pure fear of him
>>
we pretty much already did this when we let them build a mosque there
>>
>>742442459
No, it was not normal to own slaves. You had to be really fucking rich. Almost literally, 1%ers.
>>
>>742442439
You know you're in the right when he person you're arguing with has nothing to say but insults. Pick up a book faggot and educate yoirself.
>>
>>742442473

lol what?

They seceded but lost the war. The confederate states would have laughed in your face if you still called them Americans during the civil war.
>>
>>742442585
kek, true
>>
>>742442242
Ooh, you're so smart.
See >>742442224
>>
>>742439240
When you destroy statues which themselves are historical due to their age and iconic position within a city then you are destroying history. Just like when an old building is protected from demolition by a historical society, an old statue is the same.

By all means, tear down statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest that were erected last week. Leave the one that was erected over 100 years ago.

Weak argument
>>
>>742442642
They can laugh all they want. They lost.
>>
>tfw if Lee had won we'd probably all have our own slaves today and the Klan would be (officially) represented in government

We have to go back!
>>
This is the greatest psyop l have ever witnessed
>>
>>742442709

I know but the point still stands that they didn't consider themselves Americans during the civil war.

They literally went to war to rid themselves of America.
>>
>>742442676
>When you destroy statues which themselves are historical due to their age and iconic position within a city then you are destroying history. Just like when an old building is protected from demolition by a historical society, an old statue is the same.
I'm all of favor of firebombing ever single building on the national historic register, so you convinced.

Tear the statues the fuck down.
>>
>>742442609
Right that's why it isn't a big deal. That's why you're not fucking arguing about it RIGHT NOW. Regardless even if that were true, it was still normal to treat black people like slaves, even if you didn't personally own one. Because the majority of them were slaves. Like what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>742442795
> convinced me
>>
>>742442473
No. Carolina was first. They called for conventions and seven states seceded.
>>
>>742442786
It got the left right and people who don't want to pick sides, everybody hates eachother.
>>
>>742442676

They'd be moved to museums, the fags wanting to destroy them are wrong, they're just getting preserved in a Loser's Gallery.
>>
>>742442806
Thousands of blacks owned slaves during the time of the Civil War, and all the blacks in the north were free.
>>
>>742442549
if you lived in toronto, you would probably be a librarian.
see, i can make random assumption too.
just go read a book about nazi germany you cuck, peole believed in hitler because he told them that he was gonna do great things, and actually he did pull nazi germany out of some shit. not that this excuses being a nazi, but if you think that it was a matter of pure fear, you're the most retarded fuck on all 4chan
>>
no because you wouldnt make a statue of dyland shooting a kid to commemorate columbine
>>
>>742439240
We should have a statue of him bent over a rock being fucked in the ass by a navy seal with obama beside them giving a thumbs up
>>
>>742442898

Slavery is wrong regardless of the color of the owners.

Stop missing the point.
>>
>>742442787
They went to war to rid themselves of the North, not America. They probably thought they embodied America more than the damn Yanks.
>>
>there are people living in the USA RIGHT NOW who hate America so much they worship statues of people who wanted to destroy America
>>
Im leaving this thread because all of you make me physically SICK. BE AN AMERICAN. DON'T COMPARE GREAT AMERICANS TO NAZIS AND TERRORISTS. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, ROBERT E LEE WAS A GREAT AMERICAN AS HE DID WHAY HE COULD FOR HIS PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS RIGHT.

IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY DOES THAT MAKE HIM ANYTHING LIKE HITLER OR BIN LADEN, YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKING MODERN DAY KEYBOARD WARRIOR FUCJING LOSER FUCKS. FUCK YOU
>>
>>742443006

Sorry I guess I should have said the United States of America instead of just "America."

And I'm sure they thought a lot of things. They probably for some reason thought going to war with the USA was a good idea.
>>
>>742442922

Speak for yourself m80
>>
>>742442966
I never said anything about slavery being being right, you're the bigot who brought it that up.
>>
>>742443006
If the south won it would be an ancaps wet dream in the csa
>>
>>742442922
Yes I would
>>
>>742443043
>Implying Hitler and Bin Laden didn't believe what they were doing was right
>>
>>742443043

He led soldiers against the United States of America in war killing thousands of Americans.

In some ways he's actually much worse than Bin Laden.
>>
>>742442898
During the time of the civil war. The reason the war started was to free them. There were slaves everywhere. It was not viewed as the terrible thing it is today.
>>
>>742443043

You're right, he wasn't the same as Hitler he was worse because he was also a traitor to his own country, at least Hitler fought for Germany.
>>
>>742443106

No I was responding to that comment. /b/ is lots of people you're not just talking to one person here bro.
>>
>>742442795
I'm in favor of reporting your terror threat to the FBI. Have fun getting v&
>>
And the point of this is? It's a big nothing, everyone is wasting their time writing their opinions here.
>>
>>742443268
Welcome to the internet.
>>
>>742442907
It doesn't even fucking matter, he did what he wanted and you proved my point, he had to convince people he would do things for them in order to get their support.

THAT IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ROBERT E GUCKING LEE WHO WAS STANDING UP FOR HIS PEOPLE AND THE RIGHTS THE COUNTRY HAD GIVEN TO THEM AT THAT POINT IN TIME

GO FUCKING DIE
>>
>>742443081
Well, they did have some advantages, like almost every graduate of West Point. The warrior elite was massively Southern.

But there own real chance was a quick victory. The industrial strength of the North gave them zero chance in a prolonged battle. The Union a long time to find a half-decent general, though.
>>
>>742443215
>a traitor to his own country,

lol fucking retard
>>
>>742443268

It's to keep the KKKonfederate shits busy arguing while true Americans tear down their traitorous statues
>>
A-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO

SLAVERY-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO

SOCIAL INJUSTICE-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO

tell me that shit doesn't get old. god.
>>
>>742442499
>Honoring American and Confederate soldiers who fought honorably and bravely deserve recognition and a place in history.

No, it's a statue of a general of a military that fought the right to buy people at auctions.
>>
>>742443383

Why do you hate America though?
>>
>>742443349
>THAT IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ROBERT E GUCKING LEE WHO WAS STANDING UP FOR HIS PEOPLE AND THE RIGHTS THE COUNTRY HAD GIVEN TO THEM AT THAT POINT IN TIME

You realize you can replace Robert E Lee with just about every asshole in history and your comment still makes sense?

That doesn't make what they did right.
>>
>>742443394

Cry all you want, you still lost.
>>
>>742443386
>true Americans
>a bunch of tranny faggots, tumblrinas, commies and anti-white militant niggers.
Kek'd
>>
>>742443403
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
>>
>>742439240
We should bulldoze aushwitz and burn every single copy of mein kampf and ban every teaching of anyone unsavory in our schools! If they're bad, they don't deserve to be remembered!
>>
>>742443172
THAT isn't what I said. They were after their own agendas. Lee fought for americans. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT or NOT, Lee was a great American.

>>742443174
He led MEMBERS OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST MEMEBRS OF THE UNITED STATES you literally just said that yourself and he did it because he was representing his people and what they felt. Fucking HITLER DID WHAT HE WANTED. NOT WHAT HIS PEOPLE WANTED.

YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE.
>>
Why don't we donate some of the monuments to Brazil so they can give them to the proud and honorable Confederados

They helped Brazil modernize though agriculture
>>
>>742443238
Stop pretending to be stupid. Out of nowhere you claimed I supported slavery, I called you on it, and your reply is to say you posted that claim but that you're a new anon. Can't have both.
>>
>>742443542
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.