[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright bros I am a fat 425lb obese 29 year old. I work 14 hours

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 9

File: obesity.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
Alright bros I am a fat 425lb obese 29 year old.
I work 14 hours a day on my ass on a computer.

Overall I am a happy person, and enjoy live etc.etc. but I need to rid this disgusting fatass lifestyle...

Tips on loosing some of this weight under a tight work schedule? Tips on where to start??

InB4: Kill Yourself... stop eating... and other normie related answers.
>>
Honestly, just eat less, get up every half hour or so, drink a lot of water. You'll be surprised how much weight you can lose by eating less.

You can do this brother
>>
>>742438137
Kill yourself
>>
>>742438137
stop eating
>>
>>742438137
Go ketogenic and download myfitnesspal and track every single fucking thing you put in your mouth for at minimum 2 months. Keep your daily carbs under 20g. The weight will literally disappear.
>>
>>742438137
425 is ridiculous, seriously I have a friend who has lost 50lbs just by starting to go for a walk twice a day. No intensive exercise at all. Obviously if you actually want to look good then you need to up the intensity from just walking
>>
>>742438653
lost 40lbs doing that
>>
>>742438137
Download my fitness pal.
Start counting calories.
Switch to drinking water/coffee from sodas.
Profit
>>
>>742438407
Thanks for the tip..

Good friend of mine actually suggested to eat only enough to stop the hunger pains then stop. So far its not too hard. Especially when taking my time eating something.
>>
>>742438137
Get my fitness pal, set it up for a realistic weight loss goal (2 or 3 pounds a week should be effortless), and religiously log everything that passes your lips. At first you will massively overshoot your calorie limit, and the resulting shock will make you much more aware of what you are putting in your body. I lost 10 pounds in a month using it.
>>
Cut out alcohol and sugar plus soft drink and replace them with water and buy a water bottle and fill it 3 times a day while u work and I guarantee you'll loose shitloads without doing anything else
>>
>>742438801
Wtf is a hunger pain
>>
>>742438874
Are you retarded?
>>
File: HEYKANGOOGLESEARCH.png (14KB, 605x281px) Image search: [Google]
HEYKANGOOGLESEARCH.png
14KB, 605x281px
>>742438874
Sauce: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hunger-pain
>>
Walk my nigga and drink water
>300 to 280 in 2 months
It can be slow but stay to it.
>>
I lost 70 lbs., went from 220 to 150. Obviously the case is a bit different, but changing my eating habits was literally the biggest thing. If you change and significantly lower your intake and overcome your "hunger pains," you'll be golden. Unfortunately for me, I struggle with body dysmorphia, so I will likely never like the way my body is, but according to health nuts and scientific studies, I'm healthy, so lit.
>>
Funny thing is, the fatter you are, it's easier for you to lose weight. Nutrition is everything, you should consider earing smaller meals frequently, don't take big breaks from eating, it just has to be done regularly and you need to eat clean. If you find time for exercise, it's great. Start with going for a walk around the neighborhood, doing a couple of squats daily if you can, just anything that can keep you in motion. With proper nutrition and healthy exercise you'll boost your fat loss in no time :) Good thing you already took a step forward to change. The rest is just buisness.
We're with you, brother!
>>
Cut carbs and drink lots of water.

Pretty much no sugar, chips, or anything starchy like potatoes or bread. Just drink lots of water and eat meat nuts and vegetables. Eggs and cheese is good too
>>
File: 33_w1920.jpg (91KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
33_w1920.jpg
91KB, 640x960px
>>742438137
Take it slow. Find the right workout for you, and commit to it at least 3x a week at first, then progress to 5-6x a week. Control your caloric intake; eat on a calorie deficit, and cut out the shit that's obviously bad for you.

I went from 228 lbs to 146 from 2015 to now. You can do it, OP.
>>
OP here...

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Being as fat as I am (425lb) what should be my daily calorie intake goal to keep under?

My biggest issue, is that I get sooo busy with work and stuff, I end up skipping breakfast, and lunch, then at the end of the day I go and gorge down a fuckton of calories without thinking.
>>
>>742438137
I just started making green smoothies, and a wok pan. Eat vegetables only, at many meals, even though it tastes horrible. No burgers, no chinese, no pizza.

If you can make it through your first week, you will start enjoying it a little bit. After two weeks, you can have a burger. To your surprise, the burger will feel too fatty.

If you do this for a month, you'll lose 50lb at least. Another month, with some activity too, 50 more.

In 6 months you can be a new person.
>>
>>742438653
>>742438713
I second the validity, I lost 80+over a summer years ago doing keto
>>
File: IMG_20170817_224310.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_224310.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
Lose the weight and you can have pick of the litter
>>
>>742440469
Litter? You chose your word wisely anon
>>
An easy tip is to cut out soda. It's full of needless calories that really rack up after a couple cans. Try some Gatorade or water as a substitute.
>>
>>742438137
Just be yourself man. You just gotta put yourself out there.
>>
>>742438137
Im on this atkins diet (i think thats how you spell it) and its where you eat no carbs ive lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks and im on the computer like all day
>>
get up early in the morning
eat right
no sugar
drink water
do cardio
carb cycle
hit weights
>>
>>742441182
OP here...

Yea man, I totally agree with you... but not all 425lbs of me im putting out there.

crazy/funny as it may sound...I feel like an energetic athlete trapped in a fat mans body... which is why I am doing something about this mess.
>>
>>742441647
look into keto. I dont use it myself but know plenty of fat motherfuckers who lost a lot of weight doing it.
>>
Walking works wonders dude I lost about 40 pounds in 8 months with walking for 3 miles a day
>>
Burn more calories then you eat everyday.
>>
>>742441758
Be mindful of your electrolytes on keto, my fiancee did it for a while and had cramps all the time because she didnt up her electrolyte intake to compensate for increased kidney activity
>>
>>742438137
Everytime you open your fucking mouth. Think of how much closer to death you're getting. Think of your maggot riddled infested corpse.
This is your ultimate destiny. By being morbidly obese you're bringing it that much closer to becoming reality.
>>
>>742438137
Good for you op. I would say the biggest things are setting a schedule and then breaking that schedule. You need to keep your body guessing. Also, as weird as it sounds, you need to give yourself cheat days. Obviously, don't go all out and eat a pound of cake, but once a month, reward yourself for eating right and working hard. That way, you're less likely to give up on your routine. All in all, eat right, give cheat days, mix up aerobic and anaerobic workouts, and be consistent. Hope this helps. I used to be pretty heavy too, but I got down from 200 to 150 in no time.
>>
>>742438137
Atkins diet. Check it out. It works and you eat.
>>
>>742438137

Eat less, move more. It's that fucking simple. Stop filling your face with garbage, buy a standing desk, make whatever changes are necessary. Just quit making fucking excuses.
>>
I stopped eating lunch and instead spent 45 min on the treadmill. The exercise supressed my appetite enough to make it to dinner. Lost 80 pounds.
>>
>>742438137
Eat less and throw a bitch of heart racing exercise in every half hour or so. For fat boys like us its 20-30 quick pushups. or some stupid shit. I did a bunch of coke and lost 50lbs in 2 months and that might work too if thats what your intro. I would do a tiny bump 4 times a day. An 8ball would last me 3-4 weeks.
>>
>>742438137
Just eat a balanced diet and for fuck sakes get a little bit of exercise. The only difference between you and a thin person is how much food you shovel into your hole. Quit snacking. Quit drinking anything other than water or black coffee. Count your calories. No more then 2000 a day and you will shed pounds.>>742438407
>>
I lost 100lbs of fat and then gained 25lbs of muscle (end result 6'2 190lbs) and the biggest thing I noticed was the attention from females. I would constantly get hit on and it took a while for me to get used to it, used to embarass me at first. But truly anon the world is much kinder to those who look good.

To lose the first 50lbs or so I just counted calories. It made me break bad habits like binging and snacking when i wasn't hungry. Stuck to 3 meals a day with an apple or some crackers between meals once a day.

This was in 2010 and although I'm about 15lbs heavier now because I'm not strict with it, I really learned a lot and got myself into better habits. I'll never be that overweight again and when i do want to shed a few lbs I find it very easy compared to my initial weightloss

Tldr 90% of weight loss is diet. Just eat less calories and don't make excuses.
>>
>>742438653
this!! lost 60lbs...eating chicken wings and cheeseburgers(no bun)
>>
>>742438653
This op. Worked for me.
>>
>>742438137
That leaves you 10 hours of free time. You only need 6 hours of sleep, that's 4 hours left over. You can get a solid workout in, in 45 minutes. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>742438137
Deficit keto with walking for starters. When your energy levels increase start going to the and do resistance training. Be consistent.
>>
>>742438137
Also, I have a full time job, a farm, a family, and I still have time to run 60+ miles a week and lift weights twice a week. With PLENTY of free time with my wife and kids.
>>
>>742440338
don't have to worry about callories with or to low carb
>>
>>742438137
And plenty of time to still fuck around on this cancer of a site
>>
>>742440469
that's a horrible litter
>>
>>742443346
You're stupid. I'd lick all their buttholes
>>
>>742438137

It's very simple OP, the hard part is the mental voice telling you you're sad, hungry and want that 6-pack of donuts now.

>Calculate calories needed to maintain your body
> Deduct 500 calories
> Eat a healthy mix of macros (Fats, Carbs, Protein)
> Eat more veges than protein (but work out what protein you need each day)
> Keep carbs to 200-250g a day spread over meals
> Drink 1L at least a day of water (no sugar free shit)
> Monitor for 30 days, then adjust calories and macros each month.

It will melt off you, will get harder as you lose.

You don't even need to exercise, although it helps with blood circ and other benefits but not required to lose the weight.

Calories are fuel, fuel runs the body, don't overfuel otherwise it stores up.

Think of it like a car, fuel in, too much and it goes everywhere......

Seen a fat cat before and wonder why? Because it gets too much food, take some away and it loses right? So why isn't this the same as humans?

All the above is very simple however, so theres some reading into to do, just start simple and then go from there.
>>
This is actually easier than you think.

First of all, fuck exercising right now. Exercising, especially at your weight, is going to make you goddam miserable, and you'll give up. It's how our brains are wired. Exercising a seriously unpleasant experience. 30 minutes on the treadmill was more than enough for me to decide that getting laid wasn't worth this much misery.

So Just diet. Dieting is a far more powerful weight loss tool than exercise. The amount of exercise you realistically have to do to lose weight is huge. Also, dieting takes far less willpower than exercise.

Weight Watchers has an excellent program, and I strongly recommend it. It works and requires minimal willpower. I was a 250lb fat fuck and in 6 months I got down to 180. I'm at 175 now because I just started again. This shit actually works, and my jealous-ass cunt of a girlfriend wants me to stop because she doesn't want other girls to want me. I'm gonna shamelessly shill weight watchers because they actually helped me and I think they deserve my praise.

It will teach you about which foods make you fat, and which you can eat a lot of. Example - you can eat a shitload of white meat chicken (no sauce) all day, and probably lose weight. But once you start adding rice, pasta, carbs, sugars... boom. Fat. It doesn't take a lot of carbs to ruin your effort.

"Counting calories" doesn't work. This is bullshit and the whole "calories in calories out" mantra will keep you fat. You can eat 3000 calories of white meat and vegetables and lose weight, and 1500 calories worth of pasta and gain weight.

If you stick to weight watchers you will lose weight, I promise you.
>>
Buy a bike. Cycle everywhere you need to go. Go for a 5km ride (2.5 out and 2.5 back) to start and build up. I'm was 156kg ... down to just over 100kg - bought myself a good bike for Xmas. No diet. Not gym. No training plan. I just cycle everywhere I have to go. Even if its 50km away. And its fun. I can now cycle 100km on a Sunday morning. I have a light breakfast. take some bananas and have a pie or sandwich on the way and I'm back before lunch. I've also discovered places and people I didn't know excisted in my own area.... plus ITS FUN!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-233104.png (857KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-233104.png
857KB, 1080x1920px
I was fat a year ago. This was me the day I started dieting. I did zero exercise but fairly strict dieting for 6 months.
>>
Just browse /fit/ and read/follow the sticky. Read up the FPH threads and the self loathing will follow. Soon youll lose 10 pounds a month, look back on your life, and gain a sense of respect for yourself that no other person on earth can replicate.

Your gonna make it.
>>
>>742443914
*you're
>>
File: 20170817_190407.jpg (310KB, 717x955px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_190407.jpg
310KB, 717x955px
>>742443892
And here's a picture I took today.

I still want to actually exercise and get in good shape. But I'm still a billion times better than I was.
>>
>>742438137
you will got a lot of "KYS faggot" but losing weight is very simple, but difficult. Calories in < Calories out is how it's done. Developing a healthy diet and schedule of exercise is extremely difficult but it's a habit that will change your life.
>>
>>742438137

KYS faggot
>>
>>742438137
Don't listen to the majority of people when it comes to dieting. If you cut out too much shit, you will just end up with cravings that will force you to give in and end up eating more shit than at the moment. Same for cutting out carbs unnecessarily, you'll end up with sugar cravings for energy, your body will freak out and you can end up diabetic. You can lose weight only eating chicken nuggets if you get your calories right.

Plan your daily calorie intake by figuring out your maintenance calories, cutting about 10%, then making a food plan that's 80% good shit, 20% stuff you crave (to kill the urges to give in). Use myfitnesspal to help tracking what foods have what, learn that any sunflower/olive oil in cooking is a massive waste of calories.
>>
>>742438137
CUT ALL SODA OUT OF YOUR DIET. Drink water. All water. will do wonders on top of whatever workouts you do.
>>
>>742443991
Anyway, my advice is simply:

To lose fat, restrict calories to a certain number.

It's that simple. I was annoyed when dieting because people would see me eating something and say "you'll never lose weight eating X". I'd be like "uhh, I've been losing 2 lbs a week eating X, so you're 100% wrong"

I didn't say no to any specific foods, just stopped consuming calories once I hit my daily max.
>>
>>742443991
geez how strict was that diet? lol ive got something like what you had going on a year ago. 140 5'7", im down from 160 from 3 months ago with working out and a "decent" diet because i cave sometimes :\
>>
>>742444183
I lost 30 lbs in 3 months just like this!
>>
Walk a lot. Trust me, that is the surest way to drop weight like crazy
>>
>>742438137
>no more than 12g carbs per day
>eat all the meat, cheese and vegetables you want
>carb starvation means lose 3-5 pounds per day
>watch weight go down, down, down while eating meat and dairy every day
>don't have to exercise
>>
>>742444367
That's good, but raises another important point for OP. It's not a race. Losing weight too quick will also fuck your body. Aim for 1% of your body weight a week.
>>
>>742444338
I did about 1500 calories most days. Some times I'd go wild, like I probably did 4000 at my friend's wedding, but then I'd do 1200 the next couple of days.

I am 5'11.5" and went from 204 lbs to 150 lbs. Recently I've been doing a few minutes of exercise a day, just at home while playing video games.
>>
>>742438653
this! lost 75 in less than a year. no carbs, just meat and veggies, nuts and fruit.
>>
>>742444626
jeez 4k? i actually dont think ive ever eaten that much in a day lol.

id peg myself at about 1200-1500 per day but i dont feel like i eat the best all the time. I got a bloodtest done recently and had some hormonal imbalance so i think thats also whats just fucking with the way my body looks
>>
>>742444542
This goes against my philosophy. Weightloss is all about calories in. Walking is hard work, takes time and effort and might make you hungry.

I lost weight by cutting down on how much I ate and lying on the couch playing video games and watching movies. That was something that I could do for a very long time without burning out.
>>
>>742438137
Definitely cut soda, it's the easiest way to get started. Fuck that shit, just drink water.

If you're craving something else, fine, just beware of sugar. Gatorade, OJ, cranberry juice, ""Vitamin"" water, etc. all have lots of sugar.
>>
>>742444626

I need to do this. I basically have the exact same body you had, like you clearly arent "fat" but youre definitely the definition of "skinnyfat"

Which is almost worse because you cant own being fat, and you don't want to take your shirt off because then people will know you're not skinny.

I need to start restricting my calories.
>>
>>742438137
/fit/ ---> READ THE FUCKING STICKY

also: ss.fitness should get you started.

stop being a sad cunt brah and make gainzzzzz or ummmm lossezzzzzzz
>>
>>742445004
pic related: my goal physique is starving Indian slum child
>>
>>742444838
I didn't eat 4k calories, I consumed that many. Maybe it was more. Easily 2500 in food with big lunch, big dinner, cake, midnight snacks. Then I had 16 drinks. 16 beer would be 2400. So maybe 5000 calories that day.
>>
>>742438653
ketochow is you friend

perfect for mouthbreathing fucktard fat losers

>inb4 kill yourself

kill youself
>>
i just forget to eat, 6'3 140lbs
>>
So how do I cut carbs , but prevent diabetes? another fat fuck here
>>
ketogenic diet. went from 290 to 220 in 7 months.
>>
>>742444978
I think I was past skinny fat. After I broke 190 lbs I think I crossed skinny fat into just fat.

I was amazed at how easy it was. Like it wasn't exactly "easy", but it was very predictable. I'd keep my calories low and I'd set a new low on the scale several times a week. I've tried other things, where you sometimes make progress and sometimes you don't. With dieting it was ALWAYS progress. I knew that I couldn't fail so long as I counted calories and stopped when I hit my number.

Imagine if asking out women worked like that. "So long as I do this it's a sure thing she'll say yes." Or anything else. Knowing success is completely in your control means that you can't fail so long as you try.
>>
>>742445351
No carbs, all the meat and cheese you want

>Microwave hotdog
>wrap in velveeta cheese
>wrap cheesedog in lettuce leaves
>eat 5 of those each meal
>lose 3 pounds next day because no carbs
>>
>>742445351
Don't intentionally cut carbs too severely. Limiting calories will cut carbs as much as you need already, especially since you'll want to spend those calories on fine-ass meat. To maintain the best health, you want lifestyle change, not crash dieting.
>>
>>742445351
I think cutting carbs is bs. I only counted calories. Towards the end I'd try to make sure I got some protein. But I'd do subway all the time. I'd do McDonald's a lot too. Strict diets around carbs and everything are for muscle building and shit. You don't need to eliminate carbs to lose weight.
>>
just do a cold turkey vegan diet for a couple weeks and see if it helps. Lost the 10 pounds i gained from travelling for 4 months and I kept it off. Ended up sticking to veganism because it was easier for me but you don't have to continue it

might not be the best choice what i did but fuck it it worked for me and i turned out alright.
>>
>>742445789

Does processed cheese still count as keto?

Id rather wrap it in muenster or something
>>
>>742445954
And yet eating carb-free for a day you will lose three to five pounds. It's not bs.
>>
>>742446186
It's about carbs, so type of cheese doesn't matter.
>>
>>742446203
So will cutting off one of your feet.

It sounds like a very unhealthy way to lose weight, even if it does work. Unless you have like a pool party that you're losing weight for, it can wait. Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>742444338
Why in the world would you diet at 5'7" 140?
>>
>>742446384

Is keto proven to be unhealthy?

I mean, all you're really doing is tricking your body into burning fat. You just have to make sure you keep up with salt and electrolytes.
>>
>>742438137
stretching to start.
>>
>>742444838
You need to actually track your calories. There is no way in hell you're eating 1,500 blindly. I guarantee you're eating close to 2,500 a day
>>
>>742438137
no soda, drink water, don't eat any junk food, eat less in general and try to go for a walk everyday for at least half an hour

source: used to be 330 now im down to 240
>>
>>742444866
Your lazy piece of shit.
>walking is hard work and will make you hungry
>>
>>742446522
What does your body burn all that fat for? Your body needs less than a pound of fat worth of energy per day. To burn more than that you need to either take drugs to make your heart beat so fast that you lose a decade off your life or voodoo magic.
>>
I lost weight with this diet:

breakfast: small bowl of oatmeal with a banana chopped in
lunch: an apple
dinner: alternate a can of tuna one day, some chicken breast the next. This is the meal where you can "cheat" just a little, because it's the meal where you get your protein. Just don't take "cheat" to mean "eat whatever the fuck you want", the goal is to get your daily protein without ruining your whole diet
later if I'm still hungry: an orange

I don't know fuck all about dieting, I just made this shit up as I went, and weighed myself once a week, I lost an average of 4 pounds a week (and I wasn't a big fat guy to begin with, just starting to get a little tubby)

and remember: if you aren't hungry enough to eat an apple, you aren't really hungry.
>>
>>742446829
Ya but it's working for me so far.
>>742443991
That's me now. Look at me at the start.

If you're fine with that transformation, you can achieve it by being a lazy piece of shit. If you need something more then you need to put a lot of work in.

I believe that the work should only be done once the fat is gone. That's when you work to add muscle.

Why work to lose fat when you lose fat just by not eating too much?
>>
>>742446741
That's not enough -- you have to cut out carbs -- bread, potatoes, rice, beans. Eat all you want of everything else and you will still lose weight.
>>
>>742446963
>Follow diet all week
>Go to Taco bell Saturday and gain it all back
>>
>>742438137
Tl;dr I was that weight and now down 200lbs
Count calories - eat 1500/day
Meats and veggies, sometimes fruit
avoid breads/carbs
You'll drop so much from just that alone its insane.

But if you really want to change your life in the absolute best way possible, I highly recommend hiking the Appalachian Trail. I did it and it sculpted my body from chubby to muscular/fit. I was burning 8-9000 calories a day, and even when I was eating constantly I still had a deficit of 3-4000 calories a day. In the beginning I lost about a pound every day.
Theres too much info about the AT to share in one /b/ post, so if you want more look up Homemade Wanderlust on Youtube, she's not bad to look at and has great well hashed out videos on how to do the AT.
>>
>>742447115
>not enough
i lost 90 pounds so far and am continuing to drop, I'm not gonna change what I'm doing when it works just fine especially if it means i can't eat what i want
>>
>>742447290
Man, I ate fast food like 3 times a week and lost weight. Just count calories.

I actually fucking loved getting fast food because I could google the calories easy. Trying to figure out the exact calories on something you made yourself was annoying af and filled with guesswork.
>>
>>742438137
Thanks. Fatfucks like you make me look slim.
Self-employed engineer working for clients who think their ideas will revolutionize the world... as long as they pay me to produce geometry, specs, and manufacturing data I don't tell them they're morons.
But this means I spend 9-16 hours a day seated at my computers, but at least I'm only 280 and can walk more than 4 miles and my primary care physician just game me a "lose weight, but otherwise you're tests are good". Sucks to be you fatfuck.
>>
>>742447290
I did it for a month, then took a break from it for a whole week while I was travelling and ate nothing but fast food and only gained back four pounds, which I promptly lost again. My cheat week was filled with exercise though
>>
>>742438137
Sup, fagit.

Start by counting calories and keeping yourself on a deficit. The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in.

Get your chunky ass to a gym, a park, whatever you have available.

Bare minimum you should be walking 30 minutes a day and exercising another hour at least three times a week, at least.

You can do it, anon, but you have to commit yourself.

Send me BTC and I'll berate you until you lose weight.
>>
275 5'8 , what should I take away from this thread /b?
>>
>>742447490
>Fatfucks like you make me look slim
>but at least I'm only 280

Nothing makes you look slim. You look like a retard that isn't smart enough to stop stuffing his fat face
>>
>>742447735
a grain of salt...

Well actually. No salt.
>>
A lot of advice in here already, just want to give you a small tip, if you're having sugar cravings, eat fruit, and try to slowly replace all the sucrose you ingest with fructose. Careful to not eat way too much fruit, up to 5 pieces a day would be just fine. Also, mindset is everything, if you believe you can do it, you're no less than anyone else anon. Good luck!
>>
>>742438137

I'm really into fitness and shit and I can tell you two things.
loosing weight is mosty about your diet.
another factor would be your caloric maintance, which you can ramp up with sports (weigtlifiting not running).

anyway get my fitnesspal and and log your meals , it's stupidly easy you just have to be truthfull.
with how fat you are you'll be loosing weight in no time there has to be so mcuh ecess calories everywhere.
stupid stuff liek switching to diet soda would probably allready make you loose alot.

maybe read up a bit about nutrition , lots of people have ridiculous succsess with things like paleo or attkins or keto diets (only protein no carbs , meat meat meat meat).

if you want to you can definitly do this.
to me this shit has become a fun hobby.
>>
Boogie what the fuck are you doing
>>
Honestly, I say just learn to cut out the big killers like soda and anything that's just really dense and not filling. If you know you're going to eat something you can binge, make sure to have something highly nutritious with it (if you're gonna eat a potato, best be eating that with some meat and a green for example) so that you get full. Eat a variety, don't starve yourself, just learn to be comfortable eating less. You can still eat food you love, just make sure it's good food and, really, if you start making more food from scratch you learn just how filling fresher food is and you don't have to overeat.

Eat frequently, but don't eat a lot. Be mindful. Don't adopt a lifestyle that won't last. Unless you have specific food problems don't focus on something insane like cutting out all carbs which won't last or even be good for you. Just don't overeat any one thing; carbs are just the easiest to overeat. Eat a lot of different fresh foods. You can start somewhere easy by just being more mindful of how much you're eating. Take what you'd normally eat and reduce how much of it you actually eat and ween yourself down to modest portions.

You said it yourself. You eat a lot in one go without thinking. Start thinking about what you eat and when, and nurture your metabolism properly.

The average person does not have to do anything crazy or lopsided, just be sensible. If you still don't have results.. you either aren't paying enough attention or you have more serious problems, which are quite rare..
>>
It's unfortunately down to calories in and calories out bro, I lost ten pounds in a week after a vacation where my shirts didn't fit and I freaked out. If you don't have high cholesterol, eat high calorie low carb diet. Get an app (personally recommend My Plate) to measure your core stats and exercise to keep health (although I didn't do any, probs lost more muscle weight unfortunately)
>>
Yo fuck everything else anyone has said, I lost 50 pounds on the Keto diet in 6 months, for fat people, this is literally a fat burning diet. You don't need to go to the gym you don't need to do anything besides not eat anything with carbs. Stop drinking soda, stop eating bread and pasta and you'll literally burn your fat way faster than any other diet.
>>
>>742446203
It's water weight.
>>
>>742438137

>Give up Dairy
>Go low sugar
>Whole Wheat, Protein and vegetables throughout your day.
>Eggs, Oatmeal breakfast
>Ham on Wholewheat sandwich (No cheese) Lunch
>Meat and veggies Dinner
>Give up caffeine (optional)
>Go on walks
>Do random push ups
>Drink plenty of water

I lost 50 Lbs, giving up dairy makes this easier since dairy makes you feel hungrier. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>742438137

Keep a spreadsheet of what u eat throughout the day and have a target calorie count.

You're sitting at your computer all day so just have the spreadsheet always there.

Weigh yourself to keep track of whether the current calorie count is making you lose or gain weight. (This is variable so u might have to wait a couple of weeks to be sure)
>>
>>742438874
>>742439010
yes he is retarded
>>
>>742443346
I like the tall girl at left, but the girl
next to her has the prettiest feet
>>
>>742438874
1st worlder spotted!
>>
>>742446451
because i was 5'7 and 160

but ive still got a lot of body fat % so im not sure what else to do really, i already workout like 5 times a week. so how do i go about losing the fat other than trying to eat cleaner? lol
>>
>>742438137
literally eat less
fucking fatass
>>
>>742438137
>stop eating... and other normie related answers

Stop eating is the only true "non-normie" answer. Self-improvement is something normies hate because it's hard, and if you're not willing to exercise willpower to be more happy (not to say you aren't already, just more) and fulfilled then you are truly nothing special and deserve the massive coronary coming your way.
It doesn't have to be as extreme as "stop eating." It's more like, use a website like sailrabbit to figure out your BMR, and then eat 500 fewer calories than that number. If you can't do such simple arithmetic, you don't deserve a healthier body.
Likely you're going to want to lift weights as well to mitigate some of the loose skin as well as prevent yourself from looking like a weird twiggy fat alien when your losses get into the 100-200 lbs range.
>>
>>742446692
no possible way im eating 2500. I also do intermittent fasting 16 hour fast and 8 hour calorie intake period. in that period i eat only 2 meals and in between those its water, tea, and greek yogurt with blueberries. theyre not huge meals either lol
>>
Soft drinks are the worst. I stopped drinking them and I lost about 8 pounds in 2 weeks. I wasn't exercising or anything else. I just stopped the pop.
>>
>>742449525
>greek yogurt with blueberries
nigger that shit contains exactly what you don't want
>>
>>742449635
explain.
>>
>>742445954
>I'd do subway all the time
Whatever you say, Jared.
>>
>>742449662
yogurt has a shit ton of calories and fat
>>
>>742446173
>turkey vegan
wat
>>
>>742449814
its plain, low fat greek yogurt, with blueberries i blend myself so its low in sugar, low in fat, and it doesnt seem like it has a shit ton, one serving is 120 calories
>>
>>742449814
Greek yogurt is filling and lean. 100 calories worth of the stuff has 0.7g fat and 17g protein. You're full of shit. That's better than chicken breast.
>>
>>742449842
kind of shot myself in the foot there

quitting animal products cold turkey and doing a vegan crash diet

it doesn't sound good in any way. Let me just eat a steak and kill myself now
>>
>>742438137
Your too heavy for traditional weight loss. Get a belly band
>>
>>742450061
thank you. lol dont know what the fuck that guy is talking about. literally dont know what the issue i have is with all this fat. i mean in comparison to 3 months ago im alot slimmer, BUT i literally think my excess in estrogen is fucking with me losing it
>>
I was 360 pounds no matter what anyone else tells you bullemia is the cure to obesity for real, people demonize it but it's really good I've lost 200 pounds from it, it just sucks at first
>>
>>742438137
i was 27 with 400lbs and now 29 with 240
whats the trick... eat healthy and every 2 hours
only water
1 type of fruit a dayx5
example if you eat an apple you can only apples if you want to eat a fruit and a maximum of 5 per day
no sweet fruits only the normal stuff: apples, pears, strawberry, watermelon.

no bananas, grapes, you know the sweet fruit stuff is against the rules

no potatoes, corn, wheat.

nothing in cans only natural, for example you can eat mackerel but not mackerel in a can
shit must be all natural

no oil, sugar or any processed stuff

meat with no grease and if you cook it you must get rid of the juice (its the hardest part)

you cant eat anything that grows beneath the earth, no carrots, and stuff

chicken only the breast

no salmon or tuna

i can help you a bit more bout this, send me a mail to [email protected]
>>
>>742450943
forgot to say that with this i lost 30lbs in the first week and 100 lbs in 3 months,
>>
>>742450282
Est will do that. Medical condition? You might benefit from hitting weights.
>>
>>742438137
Get a standing desk with treadmill
>>
>>742448567

Daily reminder that this is your best option.

Remember:

Dairy is the devil.
>>
>>742450943
you must drink 2lts of water daily, and you cant drink all the water at once. if you go to the gym it will be easier. but remember you must eat every 2 hours
>>
>>742451142
nah just recently got a blood test and i was told that i had an excess of estrogen. I think it stems from eating trash for a long period in my life, mainly while i was in puberty. Ive been considering taking an aromatase inhibitor to help aid losing this fat along with clean eating, since doing HIIT and eating a bit cleaner hasnt made me look the way i want to. Like i can feel and see my muscle growth but its still covered up by the fat so its just confusing.
>>
File: 1493338459661.jpg (222KB, 1040x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1493338459661.jpg
222KB, 1040x1547px
>>742438137
>>
File: Andy's Cream of Diarrhea.jpg (811KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Andy's Cream of Diarrhea.jpg
811KB, 5000x5000px
>>742451499
>>
>>742450943
forgot somethign about this, theres no limit of how much you can eat, if you want you can eat 10lbs of meat at once, but remember that you need to eat again in 2 hours

you need to do this till you got to your desired weight and then extend it 4 months in which you can add certain things like a cup of corn a week and things like that
>>
>>742438653
I lost 98 lbs in 13 months doing a low carb diet, only 20g of carbs per day. I eat meat like an animal, never hungry. Try it, not just for the weight but you feel like superman all day.
>>
425 lbs??? Start small. Drink nothing but water ever. If you have an adjustable desk, try to stand for 10-15 minutes of every hour. Park your car further away from where you need to be so you walk more. Cut out shit carbs and calories - candy, chips, etc.
>>
>>742452164

When you're that heavy you can lose 100 Lbs just by not drinking pop or eating anything with processed sugar.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.