[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good reason not to kill yourself? Besides ones

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

File: 20170817_215116.png (258KB, 676x365px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_215116.png
258KB, 676x365px
What's a good reason not to kill yourself? Besides ones parents Mental Health, I can't think of anything. Two years ago strangers would ask me if I'm a model everytime I left my house, it kept me happy since my life is nothing but shit, but no one does that anymore. After 2 years of suffering I have aged prematurely, a lot. I look like a different person. My beauty was taken away from me by piece of shit who fucked me while I was blacked out 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1453575670001.png (593KB, 966x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453575670001.png
593KB, 966x720px
>>742424336
WAAAA IM A WOMEN
WAAA MY ACTIONS SHOULDNT HAVE RECURSIONS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>742424741
Youve never blacked out?
>>
>>742425063
No.I dont drink alcohol in excess
>>
>>742424336
Killing yourself does't just end your pain, it ends all feelings, thoughts, and affects everyone you know in unpredictable ways. There was someone I literally talked to once in middle school that killed herself and I still think about her.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, I'm just saying from the way I look at it, you should really only kill yourself if it'll do more good than harm. And unless you forget all the people you give positive experiences, all the positive contributions you make to society, all of the possible positive things you can experience and give to others, then maybe it's worth it but for all the people who want to kill themselves, I truly think less than one percent are actually justified. And in just the few sentences you posted, I think you're in the 99%.
>>
>>742425107
It was an accident. I only drink alone now
>>
Does your name start with a K?
>>
>>742425259
No, it wasnt an "accident', you made the decision your self. You need to take responsibility for it.
>>
>>742424336
welcome to how the rest of us live.
>>
>>742425181
That's the reason why I've been sticking around, for everyone else mostly my parents. But it hurts being awake
>>
>>742425336
you act like it's impossible to prevent yourself from raping someone who's passed out. it's not that fucking hard, instead of taking advantage of someone that's unconscious/vulnerable DON'T BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE RAPIST.

When you come across someone taking a nap or bent over, does your lust suddenly overcome you and you can't control your urges? are you a fucking chimpanzee?
>>
>>742424336
Your choice. My reasons might not be yours. You have to come up with your own answer. Who knows? Maybe there isn't a good reason for you to not kill yourself.
>>
Is that you in the picture because if it is then you have very attractive eyes. Post a full picture of your face, I bet you do look like a model.
>>
>>742425336
I just wanted to get drunk, I was young I didn't know what could happen if I took too much. I didn't want to black out and have someone do that to me.
>>
>>742425504
>>742425695
You put your self in that position.
Do you cross the road when a nigger is walking down the path at night? I bet you do, you're taking preventative actions. You let your self be raped, by drinking so much you blacked out.You kept opening those beers or taking those shots each time, you made the decision to continue.
You decided to be around the people you were with. You chose to be there.

See where this ends up? With your poor choices
>>
>>742425473
sometimes life hurts. sometimes it cuts really, really deep and it seems like you'll be bleeding for the rest of your life. And some people do. But the bad things in your life don't define who you are. You decide what pieces to keep and what pieces to discard and one day, if you keep trying, your cuts will be scars. It sounds impossible, but you can do it.

I do recommend talking to someone. Even talking to random strangers on the internet like this is good, but sometimes the things we experience do require help from someone with training in dealing with these things, so if you think you need it, you should seek that kind of help.
>>
>>742425753
You're not wrong, but you're being an asshole about it. She already got blacked. There's no reason to keep reminding her it was her fault.
>>
You should just end it
>>
>>742425680
I used to look like one but not anymore. I just look tired and old now.
>>
>>742424336
How old are you?
>>
>>742425888
Do you know where you are?
Im not here to be your friend or coddle you when you make mistakes. I'm telling you the truth and you need to deal with it.
>keep reminding
Maybe they wont get raped again if they are constantly being reminded of their mistakes?
>>
>>742424336
If you blacked out how did you know that you got fucked
>>
>>742425504
Sure in a perfect world you should be able to pass out at a party or w.e and not have anything done to you. But this world isn't perfect. There are rapists, there are those who take advantage of others, list goes on. You know there are fucked up people. If you walk with your tits out through a sketchy ally at night you shouldn't expect to find a pot of gold. Partially ops fault for not thinking things through. Let go of that attention seeking attitude and just go get professional help. Report the person. Just don't let it consume you and do something about it.
>>
>>742425753
that's some real mental gymnastics there buddy. OP did something irresponsible, but OPs actions are COMPLETELY unrelated to the actions of her rapist. If she got sick, or hungover, then YES that's OP's fault. But everyone should have an expectation that the people they're with won't hurt them, and if they do hurt them then it's NOT their fault they got hurt.

It's like going to the mall and getting stabbed; are you gonna say "WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO THE MALL THEN, ANYONE COULD HAVE A KNIFE" because if so, your view of risk and normal people is skewed beyond belief and maybe you should just keep living in your safe space because you think literally everyone in the world is out to get you.
>>
>>742425753
So women shouldn't get drunk because they open themselves up to rape. People make mistakes as well. Your point here is completely invalid.
>>
>>742425854
I tried, I talked to a lot of psychologists and psychiatrists. They can't change reality
>>
>>742426028
She's aware of what happened. She doesn't need to be reminded be some edy loser who want to "tell it as it is". The whole point of the thread is that she's fucked up because she can't move on.
>>
>>742425504
Nobody is defending the rapist. People shouldn't rape. People should also be responsible and defend themselves appropriately.

Next time you are mugged, explain the guy to the guy he shouldn't do that because it is a bad thing to do. Pretending that society as a whole is at fault because you walked down a dark alley in a terrible area is a victim complex.

These are criminals. Your average person does not make these kind of decisions to do terrible things. If you are talking about opportunistic stealing, a way to have that not happen is to prevent the situation from happening.

As for OP. That sucks that that happened to you. Controlling your drinking is a good way to prevent the situation from happening again. You've walked down the dark alleyway and hopefully don't blame the rest of us for that decision.
>>
>>742426239
>by*
>>
>>742425954
22 but I look a lot older now
>>
The only way to move on is to just kill yourself
>>
>>742425941
Let us decide, i'm sure you look fine. You are probably being hard on yourself like most girls are.
>>
>>742424336
>My beauty was taken away from me by piece of shit who fucked me while I was blacked out 2 years ago.

getting fucked in your sleep doesn't make you age prematurely
>>
>>742426123
look, people get into car crashes all the time; driving is a complex act with millions of people doing it -- that's why we have seatbelts.

but you shouldn't have to do anything to stay safe from being raped because NOT RAPING PEOPLE IS NOT FUCKING HARD. it's the RAPISTS FAULT not the VICTIM'S. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

>>742426245
yeah but you don't blame the person being mugged for being out on the street - people should be able to have the expectation not to be mugged. Don't leave your wallet in public, but the equivalent of that is don't get naked and spread your legs.
>>
Life is so tiring. I know it very well. I'd tell you to forget about it and move on, but I know it's hard, maybe impossible. I hope you don't kill yourself, though.
>>
post more pics lady
>>
>>742426211
that's true, but happiness is a result of both what's happened to you and how you feel about what's happened to you. You can't change the first, but psychologists might be able to help with the second. It's not easy, and it takes time, but at the very least maybe they can dull the emotional pain, just a bit.
>>
>>742424336
hows quebec treatin u
>>
>>742426081
I have a short flashback of him doing it to me and my pussy has been hurting everyday since then for the past 2 years. My doctor calls it muscle spasms
>>
>>742426484
Why
>>
>>742426153
>unrelated
No, she choose to go to a party and get black out drunk, this was her mistake #1. #2 is going to a party/etc with people you dont know,that are threats to you.
Its called a threat model and clearly there is only one zone with this person
>knife,mall
There are crazy people in the world. This is why i have a registered firearm and a concealed carry permit.Should something happen to me or my friend/family i am able to handle the situation properly. Nice strawman

>>742426155
>women shouldnt get drunk
Not in public with people they dont know.They are opening them selves up to harmful situations.Where were her friends during this? Shitty friends too.
>mistakes
Yes she got drunk and because she passed out, she got raped, 2 big mistakes.
I dont go out in to public with my wallet exposed or leave my phone unattended.

>>742426239
So lets pretend it never happened. Tell her to go to another party and get black out drunk and get raped again?
Whats the bigger issue, having temporary pain remembering that you've been raped because of your bad decisions, or have another trauma by repeating your actions and getting raped again?
>>
>>742424336
i'd love to die. i don't because I need to see how game of thrones ends plus i watch new shows every season that keep me alive by wanting to know what happens next week. and WoW. I want to keep following the plot. there's nothing else i live for.
>>
>>742426239
I'm over what happened I don't think about it anymore, it's just the effect it's had on my face that's killing me. I look older than I should now , I aged prematurely. Being beautiful was the only thing that made me happy and now it's gone
>>
>>742426783
That's not how aging works
>>
People, probably men, here are literally saying don't drink because you are a woman. I am a man myself and know how it feels when you drink alcohol, pass out and do things you regret. You lose control when under the influence so stop saying it was her fault to drink the alcohol. Tell me, are you cunts fucking idiots?
>>
larper.
>>
>>742426783
I don't think your beauty is gone, maybe just your sense of seeing it, which is normal when you have a past like that
>>
>>742426539
To be honest, I'll probably kill myself soon, but I think life can be worth living under the right circumstances, and maybe you're not beyond repair.
>>
>>742426589
I don't care that he did that to me anymore. I'm not traumatized I don't have PTSD. I want to die because I aged prematurely and I'm not beautiful anymore just because of one mistake I made 2 years ago
>>
>>742426862
>don't drink because you are a woman
Dont drink to black out, in public, with no friends to watch on you.
>You lose control when under the influence so stop saying it was her fault to drink the alcohol
You are ACTIVELY choosing to get drunk.No one is forcing you, you are the one drinking in excess.
I've never been drunk ever, i dotn drink to get black otu drunk, just a nice buzz to enjoy the dinner,party.
>>
File: S2AwX.jpg (14KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
S2AwX.jpg
14KB, 376x376px
>>742426589
yeah, if you're building threat models while partying with friends you're a fucking basket case dude.

I feel worse for you than OP. People probably NEVER told you that you were attractive. You've probably never been close to someone (or if you were you got a little burned, then like a little bitch closed yourself off to the world). You see other people as threats instead of friends, which means you'll have less (or no) friends.

OP got raped, and that's terrible, but I feel worse for you. Your entire life is going to be stressful, lonely and sad, while OP, if she takes some time out for herself, still has a chance to trust people and be happy.
>>
>>742427071
>aged prematurely
Getting raped doses not prematurely age you.
It has nothing to do with age at all you fucking retard
>>
>>742424336
Hey cutie, are you a model? Cause your eyes look like modeleyes.
>>
>>742426589
You can't compare leaving your wallet open to drinking alcohol. Drinking alcohol is a pleasurable experience. You don't just think, oh shit I'm going to go and leave my wallet open because it pleasures me. Again, your point is invalid.
>>
>>742427111
So you see a group of niggers at midnight drinking hooting and hollering at you, they are coming your way. You're telling me you wouldnt cross the road to avoid a potential encounter?
>>
>>742424336
How the fuck do you age by just getting fucked?
>>
>>742427251
I wouldnt get black out drunk at a strangers house where my wallet(cc/debit/cash/etc),phone and potentially my anus being raped.
>>
>>742424336
You probably feel soiled.
A lot of mens cannot handle a woman who have lived through abuse.

You migth just need to settle for a guy who also lived through abuses.

have fun you imaginary anonymus person.
>>
>>742427071
Explain???
>>
>>742427071
sometimes, life throws years of lessons at us all at once and it takes time to sort out. I can't imagine your perspective, but with premature aging can come premature wisdom if you take your experiences and learn from them. Don't give up, please.
>>
>>742427091
When the fuck did she say she drank out in public. You are making it seem like she got drunk in a city centre at 3am.
>>
>>742427142
It didn't age me overnight, the past two years of physical pain everyday, muscle spasms, is what has aged me. I can't have sex anymore or even use tampons. I have to be on opiates 24/7 to control the pain from the muscle spasms.
>>
>>742425753
>bblah blah blah
Just cause you are a pussy doesnt mean anyone has to change sideways for a negroe. Are you out of your mind you weak bitch? You are not worthy of your skin. Also you'd be the first one crying in court if a nigger would punch you, let alone rape you so why not just stfu you womanhating faglord? You ever heard of the categorical imperative? Read Kant, cunt or you'll be a retard who doesnt understand what is right and what is wrong forever.
>>
File: 1492216249119.png (384KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492216249119.png
384KB, 960x850px
>>742427251
>>742427287
at this point, the only replies I make will be low-effort memes, because that's about the amount of thought you fine folks are putting into this.
>>
>>742427517
Your home, is a private area.
A party not at your home, is a public event, random people you dont know will be there, you have no control of who is there at the party
>>
>>742424336

Because in 1 year you might think your problems are fucking stupid and will wonder why you ever thought of killing yourself in the first place.

Also cause you literally have one life and you can do so much cool ass shit, especially if you don't care. I.e backcountry skiing, skydiving, fucking hiking, surfing etc
>>
>>742427544
How does rape make yout muscles spasm?
>>
>>742427544
No, that is not physically possible
>muscle spasms
>opiates
Now you're just full of shit and met a doc that dosent want to hear your whiny moap every time and gave you opiates.
>>
>>742427356
Did she say she got drunk at a strangers house with her wallet open?
>>
>>742427544
What the fuck does that mean? Did a horse fuck you?
>>
File: 1455664449986.png (167KB, 752x587px) Image search: [Google]
1455664449986.png
167KB, 752x587px
>>742424336

tits or gtfo
>>
>>742427544
that's terrible OP. I'm sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve it, you weren't asking for it, and it's not your fault.
>>
>>742427634
>thatsnotanargument
>ad hominem
>>
>>742427339
Because my pussy has been hurting everyday for two years since it happened. My doc calls it muscle spasms. It still hurts so bad even Percocet doesn't dull the pain
>>
>>742427799
Can you show tits? Cause i deserve to fap to good peoples tits.
>>
>>742427764
If you had a wallet and you're passed out, it is effectivly open, so is your phone to be stolen
>>
>>742427799
She already said she can't have sex. You don't need to dry her pussy even more.
>>
>>742427544

magnesium and potassium will alleviate muscle spasms
>>
>>742427544

damn guys we should all consider buying for her stuff on her amazonwishlist lmao haah am i right
>>
>>742427851
That seems pretty rough. Where you raped by a pack of metalheads or something?
>>
>>742427851
I'm really sorry for you but how is that possible. how hard could've he fucked you or with what?
>>
>>742427891
no.

>>742427950
lol. the difference between you and me is every interaction you have with females is predicated on if they'll have sex with you or not whereas I, weirdly enough, treat them like human fucking beings.

I know, I'm so weird right?
>>
>>742427811
So explaining your views of the situation are childish, cowardly and unethical is not an argument? I mean you unironically think if a nigger beats you for walking on a pavement you paid with your taxmoney, it's your own fault for not making way for an angry retard? What are you a blm-activist? What is an argument in your world?
>>
>>742428232
>notanargument
>>
>>742427672
I wish those things could make me happy, I tried. I tried hanging out with friends and family and going to the beach. But since I was little the only thing that kept me going was feeling like I'm pretty. Now everyone just tells me I look tired
>>
File: p_101528432.jpg (23KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
p_101528432.jpg
23KB, 360x360px
>>742428232
>>
>>742428200
Not you are weird, you are in a weird place newfriend. Better leave it before it becomes normal for you.
>>
>>742427730
When your vaginal muscles aren't relaxed and they are penetrated it can damage them and cause muscle spasms. It's an area that doctors still don't know much about
>>
>>742428287
>doesnt understand arguments, because uneducated on philosophy and ethics
>thinks it is not an argument
Are you 15?
>>742428308
? You sad bitch? Want a hug?
>>
>>742428305
Do you reckon there's no chance for you to be super beautiful again?
>>
>>742428354
lol, I've been here for years. just because I'm not a jackass doesn't mean I'm a normie.
>>
>>742428563
>stillnotanargument
>>
File: Bambi2012.jpg (4KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
Bambi2012.jpg
4KB, 270x187px
>>742428563
>>
>>742427648
The only thought that's going through your head is that it was all her fault because she chose to get drunk at a strangers house. Maybe before she grabbed her first drink she should have paused and thought if I drink this I'm going to get pounded in my tight little arse. Say you were going to get drunk do you assess every single dangerous thing that could potentially happen to you? No, so why should she have to. She is just another person getting drunk just like a huge percentage of the population and I fucking guarantee you aren't as smart as every single person who has ever blacked out.
>>
File: crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg (19KB, 438x374px) Image search: [Google]
crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg
19KB, 438x374px
>>742428705
>>
>>742428635
>cant answer simple question
What is your definition of an argument autist?
>>
>>742426431
I don't want to get into a hypothetical back and forth, but I'm just gonna take what you said and switch out some words to segue.

>"but you shouldn't have to do anything to stay safe from being hit by a car because NOT HITTING PEOPLE WITH CARS IS NOT FUCKING HARD. it's the DRIVERS FAULT not the VICTIM'S. PERIOD. END OF STORY"

If somebody asked me about how to not get hit by dangerous drivers when crossing the street, I would not tell them that the driver shouldn't be hitting them anyway. I would tell them to look both ways before they cross the street or something.

If they didn't do that, or were in a rush, didn't see the car, etc, and solely blamed that people aren't careful enough driving, then there is a small portion of that which is their fault.

It is not a black and white thing where there is one side to blame for the event. This half of perspective is to determine best ways to protect yourself from the type of people who would be the aggressor.

>"Don't leave your wallet in public
Yes don't leave your wallet out in public. No don't assume people should change rather than you protect your wallet.

>,but the equivalent of that is don't get naked and spread your legs."
Yes also don't do that if you don't want sex from the person you are aiming at. This example is a little bit skewed because the idea is that OP was doing actions that did not, on their own, facilitate sex. Above action implies sex. We have social cues.

This is falling a little into the short skirts mean sex, so lets try to keep it to the topic of "Changing society vs Protecting Yourself" that this started out with.
>>
>>742428134
I remember him telling me he was 10 inches and I used to barely be able to handle 7. That's one of my 2 flashbacks the other one was of me trying to scream cus it hurt.
>>
>>742424336
Stop being so vane and move the fuck on with your life. No one gives a shit about what you think of yourself, and they don't care about you either. That's all you, princess. Now grow up.
>>
>>742428576
What did the doctor tell you? Any chance of living a normal life?
>>
>>742427544
Here's the thing op.

You are probably still beautiful. I'm guessing, you've been aged the past two years due to mental trauma.

That is why your pussy hurts too. You say you are over it but clearly you are not. It's all mental at this point.

Look I suffer from crippling depression too. Not a single day goes by that I don't at least have a thought about ending it.

I would recommend a good therapist. Therapy didn't really help me that much but maybe it will help you.
>>
>>742428788
I'm pretty sure you have lost the argument at this point. If all you can post is that then I would suggest that you grow up. You are probably some edgy teenager so you have a while to go yet.
>>
>>742428576
Of course I can't be beautiful again, premature aging can't be reversed, I had something so special andnow it's gone, that's why I want to die. It hurts so much being aware of my reality
>>
>>742428705
and she is the small percentage where something terrible happened to her. We aren't talking about the actions after black out, but the actions before. Thinking "maybe I shouldn't drink excessively to the point where I can barely function" is perfectly reasonable.

The commercials do say drink responsibly.
>>
File: smuganimeface.jpg (160KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface.jpg
160KB, 1024x576px
>>742428883
you get a smug anime face because you wrote a lot

also, yeah for sure dude, driving is the same thing as not raping people. extending your metaphor, it's like having a party, taking off your high-vis jacket, then a car busts through your wall and runs you over. IT WAS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T WEARING YOUR JACKET, IT'S NOT THE CAR'S FAULT IT RAN YOU OVER, IT COULDN'T HELP IT AND IT COULDN'T SEE YOU.

it's honestly surprising people don't see the false equivalence here.
>>
>>742424336
Cus Ily anon.
>>
File: rape.jpg (35KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
35KB, 355x355px
>>742428895

did he look like this?
>>
Everyone is trying to compare alcohol to obvious bad choices you would make. Alcohol is different you filthy degenerates.
>>
>I don't normally condone an hero-ing unless it's live streamed.
>suicide is like rage quitting. sure, you solve all of your problems and don't care but your team (family) feels it the most and will suffer for it.
on the other hand, you're not special because you are a woman and should stop attention whoring. which means follow the rules and
>tits or gtfo OR kys
just because you're a girl looking for attention, didn't mean we should give you the satisfaction.
>>
>>742429203
I hope you don't post too much more, I don't have that many pictures of crying babies.

I stopped arguing because I don't like mental sparring with someone who's showed up unarmed. Just seems wrong.
>>
Hello

As I've learned you got drunk, passed out and someone penetrated you in advantage. First off it's a lesser degree abuse as there was no violence involved BUT still is rape - sexual abuse, something terrible

Though my life didn't broke for the same reason as yours I can sayi been in paths no one should ever suffer. Void is worse, much worse than pain. I can tell you that if you go to a CLINICAL psychologist and a reliable psychiatrist (google for the best in your area) things are going to improve if you put some effort

Of course not likely immediately but are going to be better at some point
>>
File: Sad_Anime_girl_crying_2.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Anime_girl_crying_2.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>742429196
Damn, me too. Is this a feels thread now?
>>
>>742429283
she was young, we all made mistakes when we were young, just that her mistake lead to something horrible happening
>>
>>742429283
So are you smarter than everyone who has ever blacked out? I will answer it for you. You fucking aren't.
>>
I don't kill myself because I have aspirations for my future
>>
>>742429529
Again I don't see a point. Never mind an invalid point which is what you would produce anyway.
>>
File: decode-baby-crying-4.jpg (35KB, 764x493px) Image search: [Google]
decode-baby-crying-4.jpg
35KB, 764x493px
>>742429810
stop you might hurt my feelings
>>
>>742429615
I'm going to try take anti-depressants but I don't see how they can do anything to change how I feel because as long as I'm aware of how old my face has gotten I don't want to be alive. I was supposed to stay beautiful for a lot longer I'm only 22 and I look like I'm in my thirties. If I had aged naturally it wouldn't hurt this much
>>
>>74243003
1-0 Argument won. You do realise an argument is lost when the opponent can no longer reply, right?
>>
bah, this thread's no fun.
>>
>>742429263
You're a very vain person, but I actually understand your situation very well. Yeah, it feels dreadful to live knowing you'll never get back what you most appreciated.
I think your only option is to accept the loss and try to find self-value in something other than beauty.
>>
>>742429426
No he was a preppy college boy
>>
>>742430234
your looks are really only a part of who you are, and you're still someone's type.
>>
>>742429339
It is a way to explain ideas to people instead of just repeating the same thing. I get that it is used alot to mental gymnastic stuff to make it seem not as a bad or something, but I can't just say over and over "You can't control other peoples actions." Its so multiple people can get an example that works for them. Of course you shouldn't have to wear bright jacket to go outside. It helps to keep you safer though. Especially if you are by a really dangerous busy road

You can do the extreme comparison to try and make any side of the discussion to look bad. The hyperbole for this one is victim blaming vs society blaming. But the idea is to find a spot in the middle where its ok to to tell the victim ways to change their future actions to protect themselves while still shaming the criminal.
>>
>>742430248
he deleted his post lol. someone's salty.
>>
>>742430234
It's probably not as bad as you think. Its only 2 years
>>
>>742430442

if you're going to larp you could at least play along with the meme.
>>
>>742424741
What anime is this?
>>
>>742430383
I'm trying to do that constantly, I'm trying to appreciate that I'm good at math and that I'll be a successful engineer if I don't kill myself. But I can't help it it's always been the most important thing to me. I wouldn't feel so horrible if I had aged normally like everyone else
>>
>>742429636
and I really wish that it happens to nobody else that accidentally drinks too much.
>>
>>742424336
Does your name start with a G and end with an N? If so holy shit your awesome
>>
>>742430646
I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that people be able to drink with any number of people in society and not get raped. It happens at millions of bars literally every day. Whether it's at a bar, a party, your own home, that's not an unreasonable thing to ask, and we shouldn't say that it's even partly her fault for getting raped, even if she was drinking, even if she blacked out because again, the expectation is that virtually every person isn't a rapist.

like was posted up further, it's like assuming drivers at night are all out to commit vehicular manslaughter so you should stay away from all roads at that time.
>>
>>742429639
Yea thats a really good point, thanks for agreeing with me. You have to make the decision before you get to that point.
>>
>>742430670
That's what I try to tell myself but random strangers passing me by on the sidewalk would ask me if I'm a model tell me I'm gorgeous tell me I'm beautiful every single time I left my house, now no one says anything to me.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.