[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

incest stories, go all out green text stories pics of hot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 28

File: 1.jpg (123KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
123KB, 800x539px
incest stories, go all out
green text stories
pics of hot family members
>>
>be 12
>summer vacation just started
>parents want to go on month long European cruise
>me and my younger brother sent to stay with uncle Alan
>fuckingbullshit.jpg
>havent seen him since 4 years old
>two nights pass by
>p chill, just watch tv
>suddenly uncle comes into me and bro's bedroom
>asks if we wanna have some fun
>surewhynot.gif
>gives us each a water bottle
>i remember an alcoholic but sweet taste
>get really sleepy
>lost track of reality
>wake up naked, with naked brother sleeping on top of me.
>uncle is passed out drunk on rocking chair, pants off, dick out, and camera on side table
>"do you remember what happened last night, anon?"
>answer truthfully: "no."
>"good"

Tell parents about it casually a year or so later

Never seen uncle Alan again
>>
>>742081249
Why is incest considered so wrong in today's society with birth control and modern medicine?

You think it would be practical to practice with family or just have casual sex with no intentions of a relationship
>>
>>742082265
Because normal people still have the Westermarck effect to make their families sexually unattractive to them, and the thought of inbreeding disgusts them.
>>
>>742082382
FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>742082500
Dude - I personally don't care if you fuck your sister or rape your mother or whatever. But you asked why, and you got your answer. That's why.
>>
>>742082743
I know, it was a joke.
>>
>>742082265
>>742082500
>>742082775
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>742083400
kek
>>
>>742082265
Because its biologically, mentally and morally wrong, the egyptians royal families falled because of incest
>>
>>742083645
>in today's society
There is literally nothing wrong with it other than moral hangups and what anon said earlier
>>
>>742083645
Nothing to do with the fucking Romans then.... you ignorant fuckstick.
>>
File: family time.png (77KB, 889x513px) Image search: [Google]
family time.png
77KB, 889x513px
>>
>>742083645

I think when these losers talk about incest they don't mean they want to have babies or been in a relationship with the family member they want to fuck. It's literally just the lust part that's attractive about the idea.

Best to just stay a fantasy tbh
>>
>>742084352
>implying
Nobody is saying they want to fuck their siblings here, just that it's natural to be attracted to them.
>>
>>742084605

It's not natural to be attracted to them if you've spent your life growing up with them bruh, I'd understand if you were talking about a distant cousin or something
>>
>>742082265
Idk really
I'm all for it unless you try to have kids without a surrogate (due to a high chance of birth defects)
Everything else is ok tho
>>
>>742084894
If your sibling wore a mask, you would still be attracted to their body because it's natural; that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>742081249
Bump
Waiting for some based anons to share incest stories and not talk about why incest is bad or good
>>
I'm saying I want to fuck my siblings. I want to fuck every female cousin I have and impregnate my sister and suck her milky tits while fucking her after she gets preggo.
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (120KB, 970x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.jpg
120KB, 970x573px
>>742081249
>>
File: IMG_1757.png (343KB, 1348x2306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.png
343KB, 1348x2306px
>>742081249
I remember this one
Made me pre cum a bit
Bump
>>
>>742085513

And we are saying there's something seriously mentally wrong with you.
>>
>>742085553
topkek
>>
File: 1493788223520.png (686KB, 1805x2844px) Image search: [Google]
1493788223520.png
686KB, 1805x2844px
posting again for good measure. and too fucking lazy to type.
>>
Never had any real incest experiences so here's the closest ones.
I used to have a crush on my cousin when I was really young. She kissed me one time on the cheek while wearing some lip gloss and I kept wanting her to do it some more. My brother actually told me one time that he was molested by our female cousins when he was younger.
My sister is a prostitute, she lies and tells the family that she's a massage therapist, and I've found her ads on backpage and a site she made for herself. Seen a bunch of her nudes, she keeps her face blurred in the pictures but the background was her apartment, once I was 100% sure it was her, I stopped looking at the nudes.
>>
>>742084068

Another problem to be looked at is the power dynamic between the brother/sister or what have you. Because it's very easy for it to become skewed once they engage in whatever.
>>
>>742086343
Post pics or it's a fake
>>
Sisanon here.
Posted some stories the other day about how I lost my virginity to my brother over Soul Calibur. I have more stories, if this thread is still alive when I'm finished with this QA report I'm typing up.
>>
>>742086112
Fuck, this is awesome, are there any more about the following days?
>>
>>742086622
No because then someone will call her, she has her number on the site obviously so johns can call her.
>>
>>742086725
I'm still here
Post those stories (and pics of you have them)
Also bumping for some anons to get in
>>
File: IMG_5416.jpg (39KB, 400x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5416.jpg
39KB, 400x710px
Who has the rest of this!?
>>
>>742086807
Just post her pics without her number
Just blur it out
>>
>>742086900
This
>>
>>742086914
I'm saying if I upload photos you can google image search it which will take you to her site and on the site is her number.
>>
>>742087105
I see what you're saying
Shit that sucks
>>
Bumparoni.
>>
>>742086112
Who's reading this RN
>>
>>742087999
got it saved for a fap in a little while but please continue on so that i have more mar=terial
>>
>>742088173
Same
Also I'm not the one who posted this
>>
>>742086900
entire convo is american, talking about buying booze, showing vodafone in the corner, that is fake as fuck, not even good fake
>>
>>742088243
ah, thought you'd be the writer,seeing as you asked the question. is it old or new as i don't remember seeing it
>>
>>742081249
>be 19
>travel across the world
>fuck a 40 year old mom
>stay with her for about ten years
>pretty sure her son wanted to fuck her
>son hates me because i fuck his mom
>feels pretty good
>>
>>742088405
Idk really
The story is really good tho
Real or fake it still really good
I'm half way though
>>
>>742088496
*through
Shits getting good
>>
>>742088496
you can usually tell if its real or fake from the dialogue
>>
>>742088686
ah good, atleast i know it will be worth it
>>
>>742088705
I think it's real
I don't think I or most people would have the mental capacity to type this up in such detail
>>
>>742089040
yeah when it gets too being long it's usually real. you'd have to be both a good writer and really bored to create realistic greentext incest story
>>
>>742089208
>yeah when it gets too being long it's usually real
really anon? when it gets to long I usually deem it fake, because who the fuck would write blog posts if it was true? Can you remember things in that much detail? Maybe i should have taken the short bus because I sure can't. Things happen, you remember certain things, but not enough to write paragraphs upon paragraphs about it years later. Perhaps I simply do not a literary mind
>>
>>742085059
It's been shown that it's only like a 0.5% increase
>>
>>742089467
i have small cest experiences and i remember them vividly but im not a writer so itd be short. some can make things last long with the writing style. do you have the google drive link full of cest stories?
>>
>>742089765
the google drive is now just a fbi honeypot. do not recommend.
>>
>>742090161
how is it? incest aint illegal. plus ive read both the tashas brother story and robs wild story nothings happend. i am in the UK though
>>
>>742086112
just came buckets
>>
>>742090407
Same
>>
>>742086725
>>742086843
OK so last time, I went over how my brother Travis (15, not real name) and I (13, almost 14) lost virginities to each other.

>About a year and two months later
>we would have sex every 1-2 weeks
>was about as often as we dared
>Travis, still 16 since our birthdays are 1.5 years apart
>Travis has been buffing up - football, bro-yes-he-lifts - starting to look incredibly sexy
>those_arms.jpg
>THAT_ASS.GIF
>me, 15, tried out for cheer squad, had the body for it but failed due to severe hazing
>anyway, computer class, learn how to computer and all that shit, team assignment
>who the fuck actually needs to know about computer history for babbyshit computer class
>but fuck it, been writing history reports for years
>have my team partner over for study/sleepover/work, let's call her Abigail, blonde, petite, acts cutesy
>she's also part of the cheer squad so I kinda dislike her
>didn't inform parents - as long as it's just one other kid - same sex - they don't mind coming home to see us with friends
>call comes at 8PM
>"Honey, your father and I will be at a <insert dad rock here, I think it was Phil Lesh/Grateful Dead> concert tonight, let Travis know and be good"
>been waiting for this chance for 2 weeks
>Abigail is working on her half of the report in my bedroom
>damn it.
>>
File: 1499599232503.png (1MB, 1107x4787px) Image search: [Google]
1499599232503.png
1MB, 1107x4787px
Here's my story. 100% true. Enjoy.
>>
>>742090934
continue this. do you have screencaps of your original post, i remember it though its fuzzy
>>
>>742089765
>do you have the google drive link full of cest stories
wtf? i dont even know what youre talking about
>>
>>742091428
cest=incest which has a dedicated goggle drive full of screencaps and text documents
>>
>>742091340
Fuck, I really wish I did, I hope someone else got them... I can rewrite it from memory later if needed.

>>742090934
>formulate strategy to get some quick dick
>get back to bedroom, heart racing
>ask Abigail if there's anything she needs
>let her know I'll be checking out a new computer game Travis bought
>hope to GOD she believes me
>she doesn't even really care, she's just browsing MySpace
>asks me if I can introduce her to him sometime, he's really cute and rather noticeably single
>whatever
>step 1 complete
>knock on Travis' door, our special code is
>three knocks = it's me
>three knocks then pause then two knocks = it's me and I want to / it's safe to fuck
>open the door, close it behind me
>almost no time at all, we're making out naked on his bed, him up against the wall, me straddling
>all thoughts of our extra guest forgotten, I'm taking my time
>running my hands all over his body, teasing his dick
>not really sure how much time has passed before...
>door opens - "Sisanon, where's the Totino's-- holy SHIT."
>the jig is up
>I'm sitting there on top of travis
>rubbing my pussy against his dick
>pretty easy to assume we're already fucking >_>;
>and we left his fucking bedroom door unlocked
>>
>>742092431
yeah im guessing it'll have to be re-write as it was very short so that it seemed pointless. do you have a big story to post?
>>
>>742092431
>>742090934
I'm really enjoying this. I envy your brother. I wish I could have had a sis that wanted my dick that bad. Lol. And I'd love to hear more after this one.
>>
>>742092431
Tits or GTFO
>>
Loving this
>>
File: BILD0110.jpg (903KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
BILD0110.jpg
903KB, 2560x1920px
I rape my Sisters whenever they are drunk enough. And i make sure that the are often drunk
>>
>>742093431
fuck off shes writing incest for us, thats enough plus no attention whoring happening should we get guy tits for every male incest post as well
>>
>>742086112
MOAR

>742092431
requesting earlier story! keep going
>>
>>742093519
What do you get them drunk on?

Pics or gtfo
>>
>>742092431
anyone screencapping this?
>>
my brother and i used to frott when we were very young.
it got to the point where he stuck the head of his penis into my vaginal opening.
my parents had to intervene and tell us why it was normal to be sexually interested at that age, and they were open to questions, but it was wholly inappropriate to act on those inquiries. esp with family.
>>
>>742093917
should have fucked him if you wanted to. just gotta use protection with family members
>>
Okay. I'll share my embarassing kind-of-incest-story:
There is (or hopefully was) a vid of teenage me getting sucked of by my sister (the story behind it isn't that interesting - we were horny teens experimenting a bit). We watched it immediately after the deed and then stowed the tape away in a box under her bed. I didn't think about it for some years, and after my family moved several times, it disappeared.
We both moved out since then.
At christmas 2015 the family got together at my mums house. One evening my mum announced that we were going to watch some old family Video tapes she found while cleaning up. My sister and I nearly died. We were watching vids for about two hours, and all the time I prayed our vid wouldn't show up. It didn't - it were just some vacation vids and stuff like that.
Easily the worst two hours of my life, though.
>>
>>742093917
nothing came of it in the future
>>
>>742094172
i didn't want to, it was just pre-pubescent hormones and young curiosity. we were far too young to have full on sex.
it was weird times.
unrelated to all of that, i dislike my brother and rarely speak to him.
>>742094226
nope!
>>
>>742092431
im screencapping this ill add the fake names you use at the top. if you want ill call this part two or if you re-write the first posts in this thread i'll just add it all together
>>
>>742092431
Bumping so she can finish!
>>
>>742094433
Same
bump
>>
>>742094433
I want to see this as well but for this to become a more common story, some of this should be pre-typed and post it every 5 mins or so whilst more is being typed just so threads dont die or have to be bumped constantly
>>
>>742092608
. . . what do you think I've been doing?

>>742092431
>we're all basically just frozen like that
>I bet you fuckers think she joined in
>lol nope
>Abigail mumbles something kinda like "ohmigod, sorry", etc.
>ducks the hell out
>fuck it all.exe
>basically assume our life is fucking over, so hell, why not one last time
>he puts a condom on, we have frantic sex and I'm not even bothering to muffle my voice
>I mean fuck, if she knows, no point in hiding it
>completely satisfied, also filled with dread
>give Travis one last, worried kiss and pull on my clothes - he helps me with them
>march back out like walking to the gallows
>Abigail is nowhere to be found
>she literally picked up all her stuff and left her half of our report on my bed
>guess we wait til tomorrow for the axe to fall
>last resort text: PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT TELL ANY1
>no response
>in school the next day, on edge literally all morning
>but no weird stares, no whispers, no strange behavior around me
>she didn't tell
>what she DID do is the next story
>either way, Travis and I fucked our brains out after parents went to bed with hangover from the concert.
>>
>>742094784
well ive got these posts screencapped ill post it when you stop for today and it can be updated by others as well if i miss you next time
>>
I used to let my niece catch me wanking every time she was round. Got so turned on by her spying!
>>
>>742094784
Yup, we need more

bump
>>
>>742094784
and yes, that was back in the days when they were in their sprightly 40s - meaning when they drank, they were still hungover when they went to sleep the next day. Kinda like how I'm starting to discover age is affecting me as well at one month from 30.
>>
>>742094925
want to give some more detail in the form of greentext. was it just sneaky watching?
>>
anyone have pics of their sister or cousin? stolen nudes/creeps etc?
>>
>Be me, 19 yo
>GF at the time is 16, great body, not so good in the sack and a real bitch (found that out later).
>Gf has a sister who is 18, not so good looking, a real party animal and kinda crazy.
>Sleeping over at me GF's place, her parents are away for the weekend.
>We are watching a movie drink some, etc.
>Gf's sister is out partying, getting drunk as usual.
>After the movie, I want to have sex, so I get my GF in the mood.
>After some time my GF gives me a BJ.
>Unusual for her, as she did not like to do that and she is kinda bad at it.
>But hey, who cares, it's a BJ.
>After 10 minutes or so we hear somebody say: "Wow, that's hot, he has a nice dick."
>My GF's sister got home, wanted to tell us she was home save and entered the room without knocking.
>My GF jumps up, starts screaming at her sis and pushes her out of the room.
>No more BJ for me that night.
>Fuck, I got cock-blocked by my GF's sister.
>>
>>742081249
>almost 3yo
>daddy started doing sex with me
>I wasn't allowed to clothes so he could use me whenever he wanted
>he'd fuck me in front of my siblings and mother
>he did the same to my sisters
>when i was 12 and had mt first period he stopped fucking me(I still wasn't allowed to wear clothes)
>four years later, my wedding day
>he comes in while I'm getting dressed and shooed the other ladies out
>fucked me in wedding dress
>>
>>742095147
>Two weeks later.
>GF's sister is out partying again.
>GF's parents are at a birthday party of her uncle or something.
>Again home alone and again sleep-over.
>Play a card-game with my GF, one where you have to drink if you loose.
>I'm better than my GF and she is getting pretty drunk.
>Around midnight we decide to go to bed, because she is too drunk to play.
>In bed together, getting my GF in the mood again.
>Going down on her nicely shaven pussy, if only it tasted like it looked.
>Licking that pussy, playing with her ass a bit, getting her on the edge, then stop, have her recover and start again.
>I just let her cool down, starting again.
>After a minute or so, again that voice: "Fuck, you two are hot".
>GF looks to the back, sees her sis and has the biggest orgasm she ever had, she even passed out for a second or two.
>GF's sister casualy walks away.
>After GF is recovered she clearly is ashamed that her sis watching, got her off.
>No more sex for me.
>Fuck, again cock-blocked by my GF's sister.
>>
>>742095219
>The morning after I try my luck and bring up her getting off to her sister.
>GF gets really mad and does not want to talk about it anymore.
>She also tells her sister not to come in the room anymore, unless she has given her permission.
>Fuck that, in my fantasies I was already fucking them both.

>I let it rest for a few weeks, GF's sister does not walk in on us anymore.
>We only have vanilla sex.
>One night, my Gf is extra horny (those monthly cycle's can really help you...)
>We have sex, doing the best I can to make her happy.
>She is getting there, I decide to take the gamble.
>Just before she cumms I tel her: "Can you imagine your sis sitting there in the corner, watching you..."
>Bam, jackpot, GF has a great orgasm.
>But now she does not stop, she jumps on me and fucks me like crazy, having two more orgasms as we fuck, I shoot my load deep inside her.
>Pandora's box was opened.
>>
>>742095304
>This continues for a few weeks, I'm doing more talking as we have sex, my GF starts to like it more and more.
>At some point, my GF joins the talking and tells me to think about her sis while my GF is fucking me.
>I really like the fantasy, but as her sis did not mention anything about busting us and she does no trouble busting us again, I know I can forget about the real deal.

>Few months later, at my GF's house, her sis and parents are home.
>Playing games with the whole family.
>Around midnight, her parents are going to bed, we decide to watch a movie with the three of us.
>We decide to watch "The girl next door".
>Fuck yeah, I really like Elisha Cuthbert and the movie is kinda hot.
>At the part where the kid tries to fuck his neighbor who he knows is a pornstar.
>GF's sis suddenly asks me: "Anon, would you ever fuck a pornstar"?
>Smartass as I am, I answer: "No never, my GF is hotter than any pornstar..."
>GF's sis: "My sis would not either, the way you make her cum, she does not need a pornstar."
>GF's sis: "You know, I would like to see that again..."
>All the while she is looking straight at me, smiling, daring even.
>Seriously, I was completly blank for a few moments.
>>
>>742095369
>I'm like OK, now what...
>Strangest thing is, my GF was silent during this convo, I expected her to get angry again or walk away.
>She did not, so I thought, well, now or never.
>I start kissing my GF and move my hands to her tits after a few moments.
>GF still does not complain and is getting into it.
>Put my hand between her legs, rubbing her through her pants.
>GF starts to moan.
>Go on for a few minutes, loosen her pants and let my hand go in and start finger fucking her.
>GF really gets into it.
>I watch her sis for a moment, fuck it, one hand under her shirt, fondling her small tits, one hand in her pants, clearly finger fucking herself.
>I tell my GF to watch her sis, she does and I hear a clear deep moan.
>Fuck yeah, this is going somewhere.
>I tell my GF to stand up, she does and I drop her pants.
>She sits back down and I continue fingerfucking her.
>The moaning of both sisters is getting me crazy and if anybody would have touched my dick, I would have exploded right there.
>Go on fingerfucking my GF for a few minutes untill she explodes.
>GF's sis explodes right after her.
>Sis, stands up and walks away again.
>GF almost runs to her own room, I follow her and fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>742095446
>Next week we are sleeping at my place, so nothing happened with her sis.
>Two weeks after that, sleeping at my GF again.
>GF's sis is out partying again.
>Me and GF are watching a movie in her room.
>After the movie we go to bed and start to have sex.
>We are busy for about 45 minutes when we hear a knock.
>We stop, my GF says "Come in".
>It's her sis, home early and clearly not drunk
>GF asks why she is home early.
>Sis says she could not stop thinking about my GF and me having sex and asks if she can watch again.
>GF agrees, my heart stops beating for a few moments.
>Sis sits in a chair and watches us.
>GF turns to me, starts kissing me.
>We are both naked and under the sheets, at one point my GF drops the sheets to the ground and starts giving me a BJ.
>Sis keeps watching and starts touching herself.
>After a few minutes, sis stands up and starts undressing untill she is fully naked, sits down again and goes on fingerfucking herself.
>Seriously, I still don't know how I was able to not cum instantly.
>GF goes on untill I cum, then we trade places and I go down on her.
>When my GF cums, her sis cums with her.
>After this first time, this became kind of a regular thing.
>Almost every time we were at my GF, we had sex and her sis watched us.
>>
>>742095514
>Sis watched my GF and me having sex for over a dozen times by now.
>Everytime sis came, when my GF came.
>But we were always silent, not a word was spoken about this.
>One night, same story, sis comes into the room, GF and I start having sex, sis goes naked and finger fucks herself.
>GF is giving me a BJ and doing the bad job she always does.
>Sis suddenly speaks up: "You know sis, i can teach you a few things so you can give a real BJ..."
>GF stops, looks silently at sis for a few moments and then agrees.
>Sis: "OK, do you want me to show you?"
>I'm like WTF! Yes, please! (well in my mind, was too afraid to ruin my changes here)
>GF agrees (fuck yeah!) and makes some room on the bed.
>Naked sis sits in front of me on her knees and gives me the best BJ I ever had (at that moment).
>After a few minutes, she stops, gives some pointers to my GF and goes on again.
>Sis stops again, hands over my dick to my GF and tells her to try it again.
>Some improvement, but sis is still way beter, I'm too big of a pussy to say that though.
>GF goes on for a minute or so, then sis takes my dick from her mouth and blows me.
>Then gives GF a few pointers and gives my dick back again.
>This goes on for what I thought was an hour (I think it was 10, 15 minutes max.).
>Sis lets me cum in her mouth and she swallows, GF never let me come in her mouth.
>GF and sis talk about the taste of sperm etc. and sis repeats some of the pointers.
>After that, sis gets dressed and walks away again.
>GF and I cuddle for some time and then we finally talked about the whole situation.
>GF tells me she thinks it is really hot that her sis is watching us and even hotter that they were blowing me together.
>I tell her that we can do a lot more together, but she is not so sure about that yet.
>I decide not to push my luck yet.
>>
Someone's got good dad/daughter content ?
>>
>>742095579
>Fast forward a few months.
>Sis watches us having sex a lot of times now, got a double BJ from them multiple times.
>We also became a lot closer the three of us.
>Doing things together, having fun, talking a lot more.
>GF's parents are really happy their daughters are such good friends.
>If they only knew...

>One night, playing games and drinking at my GF's house.
>Playing this drinking game again, that my GF is really bad at.
>GF is drunk, sis is getting there, so we decide to stop.
>Go to room of sis, because parents are home and my GF's room is right next to their room.
>We start the same routine, GF and I have sex, sis watches us and joins in for the BJ at some point.
>They are both blowing me and in betweem i'm licking my GF's pussy.
>GF gets really hot, so I decide to take that gamble.
>Me: "You know, dont you think your sis should also have some fun?"
>GF watches me, clearly thinking: "yeah you are right, go suck her pussy."
>Sis is already lying ready before my GF finishes her sentence.
>I dive in and give her the best I have, licking her pussy, playing with her ass, etc.
>Sis really likes it and is moaning like crazy.
>Then sis orders my GF to sit next to her and start fingerfucking herself.
>GF does and after some time, they both cum.
>>
>>742095688
>After this the routine usually was:
>My GF and I started, while sis was watching.
>Sis joined us for double BJ, me licking sis or me licking GF, while the other was fingerfucking, they cum together and it was done.
>One night, we are up at sis her room again.
>Going on with the routine, after my BJ I start licking sis, GF is fingerfucking.
>Sis cums, GF not and GF tells me to fuck her "because she really needs my dick".
>I don't mind, get my GF in position and start pounding her.
>This was the first time sis was watching us fuck and she really liked it, fingerfucking herself like crazy.
>Luckily I already had my BJ, otherwise I would have lasted 2 minutes max.
>So that was our new routine from then on:
>Double BJ, me licking sis, me fucking GF. Not always that order and we did other things, but you get the point.
>One night I had my double BJ, fucking GF and sis is waiting for me to lick her.
>Sis suddenly says: "I want him to fuck me, is that ok?"
>GF reluctantly agrees and at that same moment I stop fucking my GF.
>GF did not like me wanting to fuck her sis...
>Sis goes on all fours and I start fucking her.
>After some time, GF starts to like it, because she is fingerfucking herself.
>Did not want to push my luck and cum in sis, so I get out before it's too late.
>GF appreciated that and starts blowing me the second I pull out of her sisters pussy, me nutting in my GF's mouth.
>>
>>742095650
I told my story. >>742095168 But nobody asked any follow-up questions or I'd give more detail.
>>
>>742095772
>In the months following me fucking sis for the first time, we grew even closer.
>We went to the spa with the three of us, and did a lot of other things couples do together.
>We even went on a weekendbreak with the three of us.
>I fantasied about it for weeks.
>A full weekend with sex and nothing else.
>When the weekend was there, we arived at the holidaypark on Friday afternoon, did our shopping and went to our little cottage.
>I got the fire starting in the living room and both sisters went to fresh up.
>They told me to close all curtains, they did not want anybody to see us.
>After about 30 minutes they came in the room and I almost came in my pants.
>They both where wearing the sexiest lingerie I had seen, full stocking included.
>We got some rugs on the floor and I got a massage from the both of them.
>First my back, then the front, which ended in a double blowjob.
>At one point, sis said she really needed to be fucked and got on all fours.
>I got behind her and started to fuck her slow and deep, she really liked that.
>GF was fingerfucking herself during this.
>Sis asked her to sit in front of her, so she could see her better.
>Gf did so and really gave a great show to her sis.
>Sis asked GF to get closer so she could see better.
>GF did so and what happend next, i will never forget.
>Sis got forward to GF's face and started kissing GF.
>GF was clearly into it and before I knew it they were full on making out.
>Not really proud of it but I came right then.
>I withdrew from sis and sis and GF just continued making out.
>This went on to touching their tits, licking tits and fingerfucking.
>They were really into it, and I was hard again within minutes.
>After some time, my GF noticed my hard on and got on all fours and I started fucking her.
>Sis got in front of GF and started fingerfucking.
>Then GF pulled her in closer and started to lick her pussy.
>And I came for the second time way too early.
>>
>>742095797
Sooo... you got married at 16?
I'm smelling BS
>>
>>742088473
Which country was she in and how old was the son?
>>
>>742081249
>be 10
>brother is 13
>tells me to come into his room he wants to show me something
>drops his pants and strokes his cock
>smol penor gets erect
>tells me to put it in my mouth and suck on it
>dunno why but oblige
>tastes a little weird, but he's into it
>feel gooey hot liquid hit my tongue and gag
>tells me to keep sucking
>oblige
>pulls flaccid cock out of my mouth and says thanks
>continues watching cartoon network
>go back to my room
>never talk about it ever again
>>
>>742095797
Because it's fake as fuck
I say I was looking for good content
>>
>>742095878
>That weekend was crazy, I fucked both of them multiple times, they made each other cum even more and I even fucked my GF in her ass that weekend.
>Best. Weekend. Ever.

>We agreed that we all wanted to do this more often and we did.
>We also agreed that I was never allowed to fuck sis, without GF being in the room and I agreed.
>All in al it was 18 months with the best sex I ever had.
>My GF really got into the girl-on-girl stuff and she even got her one year younger best friend to join me and my GF a few times.
>But that was no incest, so not for this thread.

>After a relationship of 2,5 years, my GF decided to cheat on me with some looser.
>No idea why, but hey, that's what whores do, right?
>As I am not a cuck, we broke up, with pain in my heart, because I really loved her.
>So, as she broke a promise to me, I broke a promise to her.
>I went to her house when I knew exGf was not yet home and sis was home.
>I fucked sis for one last time for almost two hours.
>I knew exGF got home by then and I made sure sis was loud enough for exGF to hear.

>The look on her face when I walked down the stairs and exGF realized she did not just loose her BF, but also her sis, was priceless.
>>
>>742095797
i prefer consent from both parties, your experience sounds very sad and im sorry you had to deal with that
>>
File: Travis and his sis. part 2.png (126KB, 665x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis. part 2.png
126KB, 665x1500px
>>742094784
well this is what you posted today capped
>>
>>742096047
bravo!
>>
>anyway, Abigail didn't really talk to me much for the next few days
>Computer class is every tuesday and friday so it's not like we had any reason
>still would nice to have been able to get any more than the time of day out of her when we passed in the hall
>she would basically just blink at me for a second and blush, maybe sometimes "oh, hi" and hurried away
>finally nail her outside school
>silence is deafening
>after like 30 seconds of me failing to find anything to say...
>her: "Ishouldn'thavewalkedinonyoulikethatI'msorry!"
>me: "Come again?"
>her: "I shouldn't have walked in on you like that. I'm sorry."
>me: "I should've been more careful. Listen, please please please please please don't tell anyone, OK?"
>her: "I, um, maybe? This is kinda a big deal, you know."
>me: "what do you want me to do?"
>she doesn't really seem to understand
>me: "What do I need to do for you to not tell anyone?"
>She blinks, then her face lights up, like it's screaming OH I GET IT NOW, I can see the gears turning
>her: "Set me up with Travis."
>oh. I see. You thirsty bitch.
>she can read my expression. "Not like that!"
>work the details out
>turns out she wants him as a boyfriend in public
>basically, at our school, the other kids were hyper-sensitive to who was with who, who was a virgin, who was not, etc
>she wanted to be seen as having a boyfriend - on the football team, no less
>also probably still wanted to fuck him / take him away from me, but that's probably just my jealous, panicky teenage mind speaking
>come to an agreement
>she gets him at school. Easy concession, I literally can't have him in public
>I get him at home. Nothing she can really do about that except come over
>might be a good cover for Mom and Dad, too
>okay.jpg

To be continued. I'm off work in literally 15 minutes, so if this thread is still alive in 30, I may post more.
>>
>>742095935
Yeah, its the minimum age of marriage in this country. Why does it sound so unreasonable to you? You don't believe healthy families can exist?
>>742096058
>your experience sounds very sad
Why would you think that? It was nice being so loved.
>>
File: Gf's sis joins in.png (373KB, 1018x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Gf's sis joins in.png
373KB, 1018x3600px
>>742096047
screencap here
>>
>>742096430
Thnaks.
>>
>>742096767
Thanks, appreciated.
>>
KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!
BUMP!!
>>
File: Travis and his sis. part 2.png (157KB, 809x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis. part 2.png
157KB, 809x2000px
>>742096463
updated cap just in case
>>
>>742096561
sounds like you were raped as a child
>>
>>742096912
in the mood for making them after doing the other one for this thread
>>
>>742096998
It wasn't rape. My father never hurt me, he loved me. Just because you've been told that certain ways of expressing the purest form of love are bad doesn't mean it's true.
>>
Wish i had three horny step sisters wanting my cock.
>>
>be me 8yrold
>home alone with my 12yrol sister
>go up to her room to ask if she wanted to see a scary movie with me
>I had just finished "Child's Play 3" and another movie was about to play.
>She doesn't answer instead opens the door
>i walk into her dark room when she suddenly closes the door and i notice shes nude
>12 year old body, some tits, idk cant remember perfectly
>she tells me to get on the bed and take my shorts off
>attempts to suck me off but being 8 no puberty all noodle
>proceeds to kick me out, i stand there confused yet aroused
>that wasn't the last time

>cont?
>>
>>742096767
ma man! thx bro!
>>
>>742082265
Because "MUH FEELINGS"
>>
>>742081249
Sauce?
>>
>>742096047
thx for the story!
any more to it?

Did you ever see / fuck any of them again?
>>
>>742081249
A story but nothing happened

>Be me, 25
>6 foot, 210 pounds, not much muscle
>visiting my family
>have crush on hot ginger cousin
>her and I have been close for a long time
>we don't talk too often when apart since I live in a different state, but very close when we do talk
>we can talk about sex, life, anything, she's an amazing person
>thanks for the internet and my own sick fantasies, I've become attracted to her
>I start tying to be more protective of her
>she really likes it
>gladthatworked.png
>one day her and I are swimming in the pool
>rest of family is out of the house
>family has security system and cameras outside the house
>one is looking directly at the pool
>we joke about skinny dipping since it's just her and I but don't
>I then mention the camera and say I didn't notice those before
>she says these exact words
>"Wanna give them a show?" while swimming towards me
>for some odd reason, I just kinda blow it off
>she was asking to have sex with me and I just ignored her
>I thought about it that night and how I fucked up
>never brought it up again, still close but I think she thought I wasn't interested or didn't understand/hear, and didn't wanna take a bigger risk than she already did
>I fucked up, but also didn't.

I'm glad I can say I've never fucked a family member, but part of me also wishes I did. In the end, I'm glad I didn't. Still she's fucking hot as shit. I'm married now so it's out of the question now, but hey, good memory.
>>
File: IMG_5042.jpg (61KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5042.jpg
61KB, 504x360px
>>742082265
Because often it involves rape or pedophilia. And even if it doesn't, can you imagine having sex with your own sibling or even your parent. Makes you shudder, doesn't it. Believe me Incest is one of my favorite porn categories, but in real life it's absolutely repulsive.
>>
>>742096980
In traffic, could take awhile
>>
>>742097417
Welcome.

No, that's it.
Bumped into exGF two times, but never spoke again. Never spoke to her sis either.
Both are now married, so am I.
>>
>>742097347
yeah
>>
File: Lien.jpg (131KB, 1987x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Lien.jpg
131KB, 1987x1073px
This is my niece, I didn't see her often but when we went on vacation togheter with the family last summer we got quite close.
She gave me a couple handjobs and one blowjob. When the summer was over we didn't stay in touch like usuall and because we both regretted everything we did.
She now has a boyfriend so that's akward
>>
>>742097492
>I don't want to do this thing therefor no one should be allowed to

Can't imagine having an opinion this stupid
>>
>>742097500
well looks like the thread will live for a while now and ill be up for a few more hours, i'm brit fag
>>
>>742081249
Don't any of you read actual erotic stories on the net, like asstr and the kristen archives?
>>
>be 16yo me
>puberty being fucking hell
>jackin it to almost anything
>have hot cousins
>bi as fuck
>one cousin is twenty
>huge tits. all natural almost DDD cup and perfect hourglass figure with huge ass
>gets a half chub just looking at her
>other cousin is mid twenties male. he's built well with nice ass and pretty big dick since I saw him naked a few times
>pines for them constantly
>couple times they get drunk with my help and I get a few gropes in
>never actually got the d or v since then
>still hoping
>>
>>742097162
nah its rape
>>
>>742097691
read tashas brother and robs wild story. was interested in button but he was apparently making a book but no news since last year. also reading column on his deviant account
>>
>>742097347
Yes
>>
>>742097806
>"victim" says it wasnt rape
>no, I know better than you about your experience
Don't act like you know about things you don't.
>>
>>742097827
If it's inc or bst, I've probably read it. Been reading asstr and KA since like 2000.
>>
>>742098106
You read Taming a Tomboy on Piper's Domain? It's so hot thinking about a man taking control of his daughter like that.
>>
>>742098106
no idea what they are. if they started in 2000 its no surprised id have been 2 at the time. i started reading stiff on xhamster that was clearly fake in the early 2010's
>>
>>742085553
Dude that is the hottest story this side of the galaxy!
>>
>>742098428
Just google Kristen Archives. It's an asstr collection. And it's older than 2000. I was 18 in 2000, and asstr was probably already like 10 years old.

I used to have at least a dozen inc and bst stories that I wrote up on KA, but I took them all down during Bush Jr's obscenity witch hunt in the mid 2000's.
>>
>>742099057
alright will do. i need a new big story. one that actually ends or is on going, found a couple but not done great
>>
>>742099057
Just to make it clear, I mean fantasy stories. Putting "THIS IS TRUE!" at the beginning of a story doesn't make it so, and I've never believed it even once when an author tried to convince their readers that it was a true story.
>>
>>742099687
kek, yeah fake stories can be spotted pretty early. has this site not updated anymore then, just from the quick scan through it looks to be left for a few years. also dont mind fantasy as long as its believable and isnt trying to remind you its real
>>
>>742097422
it's never fully out of the question, she wont tell unless shes crazy
>>
>>742095772
Someone better be screen capping this?!?!!?
>>
>>742100602
nigga i already posted the screencap plus this shit is like the 6th time ive seen it in the past 3 months.
>>
>>742100091
KA used to be updated every weekend, but I think it's only been updated once or twice in the last couple years.
If you want to read a half decent inc & bst (dog) story, I still have one of my stories up on the net. Google "a mother's secret lust" with the quotations and it should be the first result.
>>
>>742098101
Would you ever do things to please him without him forcing you? Was there ever group play?

Please greentext some nice sex stories between you two.
>>
>>742100831
alright i will do thanks. yeah its mostly just saying last updates were back in 2014
>>
>>742098101
nah thats rape du
>>
>>742100946
>>742100831
jesus christ that looks long. well ill use that when i have the free time
>>
>>742101116
Most of my stories are usually about 12,000 words long. I can't remember how long this one was.
>>
>>742101306
that ones just over 16,000
>>
>>742100841
>Would you ever do things to please him without him forcing you?
No, I didn't really initiate, I just let him play with me if he wanted to. It wasn't really forced. Little girls are obedient when raised right.
>Was there ever group play?
No. I mean, he tried playing with two of my sisters at the same time but it didn't go good so he didn't anymore.
>>
Sisanon here. I'm home now.
Gonna try to rewrite Part 1.

>me: 13, almost 14.
>my brother, Travis: not his real name, 15.
>setup: we're playing Travis' new game, Soul Calibur 3, on the big screen TV
>since he's always been taller, I sit between his legs on the couch, have done this since forever
>Mom is occasionally watching from Dad's big recliner, but mostly reading her book
>agreement is: we get the big screen for video games from after we finish our homework until 8PM
>at that point, without fail, parents claim it to watch Bones
>anyway, Travis is kicking my Talim's ass with Kilik
>next game, switch to Taki to try her out
>starts out as usual, but he's not on his A game anymore
>makes kinda stupid mistakes, lets me cheese a win on the first round
>halfway through round two, I figure out why: he's totally hard and pressing up against my butt / lower back
>takes me a few seconds to register, he uses the time to ring me out
>round 3. I have a plan.
>start wiggling my butt
>when we're in this position, he usually has his arms around me, his controller in my lap, he used to do this so he could show me how to play games
>right now his arms are totally rigid, really distracted
>win round 3
>win another match
>quietest we've ever been playing a game
>halfway into the next one, Dad passes by, points at his wrist and says "Wrap it up you two, you know the rule"
>Mom is watching the screen now, offering Mom Advice: "You should kick more, she's beating you by kicking all the time!"
>match ends in a win for me
>weirdest feeling ever
>have only heard about them from sex-ed class, and also schoolmates
>basically we would brag to each other about how much we knew about boys and sex when it was painfully obvious we were virgins (well, I THINK they were...)
>and I just teased my brother right in front of Mom
>he doesn't even bother turning the game off, just kind of shambles out toward his room
>They don't seem to notice, smile and wave at me when I get up to go
>>
>>742101842
you still do stuff with him now and again?
Do you and your husband do it yourselves no with your sons/daughters if you have them
>>
>>742102219
i'm still here to screencap it.
>>
>>742102555
>you still do stuff with him now and again?
No, of course not. I'm married now, I'd never have sex with anyone but my husband.
>Do you and your husband do it yourselves no with your sons/daughters if you have them
Yeah, my husband does our daughters. It feels so good seeing them used the way I was.
>>
>>742102219
>t. >300lbs ponyfag NEET
>>
>>742102882
Does that get you off or something? wth
>>
>>742103180
A little. Being her daddy's cumdumpster is what little girls are made for. So of course i like to see the girls I made fulfilling their purpose just like I did.
>>
>>742102219
>chill out in my room for a few minutes, trying to get what just happened out of my head
>fail; can't stop thinking about it, pink elephant syndrome etc.
>step across the hall to Travis' room
>his room shares a wall with the living room, the one the couch is up against
>he's at his desk, laptop open and conspicuously blank, no way he's been staring at his desktop
>especially not with that HOLY CRAP THAT'S BIG in his boxers
>stare at it for a minute
>never thought my brother was hot before
>now I can't NOT notice it
>we're both super turned-on, and the longest, most awkward silence ensues, punctuated by attempts to speak that never get further than two words
>he seems only a couple minutes in to realize how obvious his boner is so he covers it and I can't help but giggle
>silence dispelled
>still awkward
>me: "So, um... did you like it?"
>him: "uhhhh...."
>me: "did you get hard because of me?"
>him: "uhhhh... no... actually, it was, um, Taki"
>my brother got turned on by Soul Calibur 3's boob jiggle physics
>okay.jpg
>but still definitely not thinking with my brain, neither of us are
>me: "Do you want me to do it again?"
>him, dumbfounded: "Uhhh... yeah."
>he looks like he can't believe his luck
>definitely no idea what's happening for either of us, playing it by ear now
>tell him to sit down on his bed, then sit down between his legs
>start rubbing his erection with my butt again
>poor balance, though - it's really uncomfortable since there's nothing for us to lean against, muscles start cramping
>I have an idea!
>>
>>742103491
bump
>>
22 years old. Been flirting with my cousin who is the same age since we were 15. She lives in SF, I live in LA. she came down here for college. I hung out with her a lot but she had a boyfriend. I had a few girlfriends. She moved back up north to get away from her loser boyfriend after college. Her whole family comes down here for Thanksgiving the year after she graduated. She lost all the weight she gained in school. She looks like she's 16 all over again. 5'3, 110. She's an american born asian btw, as am I.

We go out the day after thanksgiving to watch a movie. She's really touchy feely during the movie. Even before when we're waiting in line she's leaning up against me staring into my eyes.

We get back to my parent's house (her whole family is sleeping by now, as was mine) and she decides to take a shower and sleep in my bedroom (I lived in my parent's back house..kind of like a pool house) on the couch, while I slept in my bed.

We're laying there in the dark, her on the couch, me in my bed, and we're talking for an hour..it's like 3AM. I couldn't take it anymore and said "Get over here" and lift up my sheets. She doesn't say a word, jumps in, and we make out so hard, tongues in each other's mouths like we've been waiting to taste each other for 7 years. I'm groping her 36D tits, and put them into my mouth while she's just moaning and grinding on me.

I'm raging hard and I'm dry humping her through her panties while she's saying "I can't do this, I can't do this", all while she's making out with me and letting me suck on her tits.

About an hour of heavy high school style dry humping and making out, she pulls her panties off and just lets me go balls deep into her because she wants to cum so bad.

I didn't last long at all. maybe 3-5 minutes, but she got off almost as quickly as I did. It really was 7 years in the making. We almost fell asleep naked in my bed, and THAT would've been the most messed up thing ever.
>>
>>742103310
How does your husband like to use them? :D
What was your favourite way to be used?
>>
>>742103491
bump
>>
>>742103310
That normal over there or something?
And I wouldn't say that's their purpose
>>
>>742103806
110 pounds and 36D tits at 5'3 sure buddy
>>
>>742088391

> entire convo is american

Is Vodaphone not a British carrier?
>>
>>742104164
filipinas are stacked homey.
>>
>>742103862
Every way, fucking their mouths and little cunts, their thighs and feet. But not butt stuff, never butt stuff. He likes to cum on their faces and make them leave it there.
>What was your favourite way to be used?
The best was when he'd put it in my kitty and fun inside me. It made me feel so complete.
>>
>>742104164
I went out with a girl like that buddy
She was my little Spaniard ):
>>
>>742104694
How old are your girls? How hard does he fuck their mouths? :O
>>
>>742104694
How old are the kids?
>>
>>742103491
>turn around
>straddle him
>rub my crotch against it instead
>Clothing between cock and pussy: boxers, panties, jeans
>a bit rough, but I can still feel him through it all
>doesn't work as planned for the first few minutes, though
>neither of us know wtf we're doing, and we keep bumping awkwardly before finding a rhythm
>discover that humping feels awesome
>discover that turning someone on feels awesome
>speaking of turning someone on... he said he got turned on watching Taki's boobs...
>grab his hands
>push them up my shirt
>the idea was to turn him on even further
>had no idea how good it would feel to BE groped
>start moaning
>not even thinking about Mom and Dad, who are just on the other side of the wall
>pull my shirt up so he can see what he's doing
>his eyes go wide
>can feel his dick twitch
>don't really understand what's happening, but he tells me not to stop
>cum a few minutes later just humping him, even though he's gone soft
>relationship forever changed, no longer just brother and sister
>put on clothes, no words spoken
>for the next few weeks, we feel almost certain they suspect
>>
>>742105648
is that the end of part 1 if so i'll post it as well
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 1.png (163KB, 982x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 1.png
163KB, 982x1400px
>>742105648
part 1 of your story collected together
>>
>>742105127
>>742105260
They're all under 12. If I listed their ages you'd just say "there's no way a woman would have so many kids".
>>
>>742106017
well i know a woman who had 6 all separated by a year each so unless you have given your husband a huge harem i doubt i'll be surprised
>>
>>742106017
Have you videotaped it before?
>>
>>742106017
So you and your husband like child porn? Does your partner idolize scully?
>>
>>742106145
I've got kids currently, each separated by around or under a year, though only half are girls. I've got a couple more I'll make before I'm too old.
>>742106181
Like when I was a kid with my dad? Yeah, we made videos.
Or are you asking if my husband has made videos with our daughters? Because that's also a yes. Making videos and taking pictures is fun, little girls love it.
>>
>>742098101
Still rape.
>>
>>742102882
So you were raped by your father and now get pleasure seeing your children raped by their father?
>>
>>742106729
Does your husband have a favorite to play with and why?
>>
>>742082382
Inbreeding = Incest but Incest =/= inbreeding
>>
File: 1457330141144.jpg (8KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457330141144.jpg
8KB, 196x250px
>>
>>742106855
>>742107047
How are you not understanding that it isn't rape?
>>
>>742101842
>never initiated
>obedient
That's literally what someone with Stockholm Syndrome would say, while swearing up and down that their captor was a good person.
>>
File: 1460443167205.jpg (60KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
1460443167205.jpg
60KB, 650x866px
>>
>>742106268
for private use only i expect?
>>
>>742105913
One more actually

>>742105648
>three weeks pass, including my 14th birthday, and neither of us touches the PS2, except Travis to play some FIFA.
>We keep tiptoeing around the parents for awhile until one of them asks "The Question":
>"Travis, you've been acting a bit strange, any girlfriends we should know about?"
>which he brilliantly shrugs off
>PROFOUNDRELIEF.GIF
>with said relief comes horniness, pent up over 20 days
>have been making eyes at Travis all afternoon
>basically we both know what's happening after homework
>finish up, walk into his room
>we've both prepared in our own ways
>we've both prepared in all the wrong ways
>we're both fucking idiots
>I put on my cutest, sexiest skirt, and spaghetti strap top with no bra
>he... had porn up on his computer. Not playing, but kinda obvious.
>not sure what it was for, but didn't look like he'd been fapping
>pretty much just popped my top up over my boobs
>that got his attention
>walked over to him
>straddled him in his chair
>make out with him for a few minutes before he PICKS ME UP, tosses me on his bed
>he's so fucking strong, and I just wanna melt
>our clothes all end up on the floor
>we look at each other for a moment, I basically just say, "put it in."
>He does, and... ouch. It hurts. It's not bad, but distracting.
>but not to the point where it puts me off... after all, I have the sweetest, sexiest brother inside me
>don't remember much of it specifically but it is glorious
>well, at least, when he doesn't get too excited and pop out...
>but at the very least, he cums inside me. I didn't... was too distracted by the pain.
>still felt wonderful
>still head over heels for my incredible brother
>still pulling my shirt on when Dad knocks. "Travis?"
>TOTALPANIC.EXE
>hide in closet
>can't even close the door, Dad's in the room and he'll hear, so just kinda hide behind it + coats
>But Travis --
>the actual madman, the magnificent fucking madman, is pretending to try to close his porn site.
>>
File: lli.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lli.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
my aunt caught me jacking off several times. yesterday i cummed in her used panties and heels
>>
>>742107993
alright i'll update it
>>
>>742108003
Got anymore pics of her?
>>
>>742107993
>Travis gets a talking-to from Dad, which is more along the lines of "never pay for porn" than "never look at porn" and also "I won't tell Mom if you don't, just be more careful"
>mfw bullet dodged
>mfw Dad doesn't care about porn
>mfw we literally had sex one room over from our parents
>mfw I could've gotten pregnant
>had a huge panic after some inquiries that raised some very uncomfortable questions after which I was mortally frightened... until my next period later that week
>>
>>742108253
yes. you like her?
>>
>>742106729
Please tell more.
>>
>>742093527
You must be new here
>>
>>742108320
I'd fuck
>>
>>742085906
gz
>>
>>742108425
any kinky ideas?
>>
>>742108276
Yeah but you had sex with your brother. Are you incapable of perceiving pheromones that you two are related and inbreeding would not be a good idea?

Thanks for sharing the story, I just can't relate to wanting to have sex with my relatives.
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 1.png (279KB, 1064x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 1.png
279KB, 1064x2100px
>>742108276
here we are. how much more do you have planned to tell?
>>
>>742106729
What are your children's reactions when you do these things to them?
>>
>>742108374
no i just know that tits or gtfo is for an attention whore who says there a woman for attention, she says it so it makes sense and we know from the get go it isn't a gay bro story
>>
>>742107047
its OK anon, I agree that she was raped but is in denial. But what more can you expect from a shithole country that encourages marriage at age 16. I'm thinking some genre of pooinloo race.
>>
>>742108614
i think you're in the wrong place buddy
>>
Weird stuff here.
>>
>> incest
>>
>>742108907
hello you must be new don't worry this is the tame stuff that you hope is the extent to what this place fucks you up and doesnt destroy you further
>>
File: 1467073310369.gif (725KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1467073310369.gif
725KB, 245x172px
>>742081249
>be me
>be 12
>cousin is drunk af
>aunt told me to take her to her bedroom
>once there, she tells me i can sleep with her
>she falls asleep inmidiately
>i get horny because of her body
>touch her ass
>fondle her tits
>doesn't wake up
>i shove my dick on her
>mfw she wakes right after that
>she tells me it's ok, i can do it all i want
>we start having sex
>before i get to the climax i get my dick out so i don't cum inside her
>tomorrow morning
>she doesn't remember a thing
>i just lost my virginity and didn't get caught
>fuck_yeah.jpg
>>
>>742108625
Not too much, maybe a couple more stories. We pretty much played it low key until Travis turned 18.
>>
>>742108527
what've you done with those panties you came in?
>>
>>742109091
and then once he turned 18?
>>
>>742109091
ok well i hope to be there for them. you could be the next big wincest writer if you chose to but only one of them actually ended so im fine with just doing the main parts not the day to day week to week lives you lead being in the love triangle, you set up
>>
Any of you gents want to see my daughter, 18, nude?
>>
>>742103310
Wow such a good cumslut. You love to please daddy don't you. I would have to use all your holes though
>>
>>742109541
sure, any stories to add
>>
File: 14911.jpg (147KB, 511x314px) Image search: [Google]
14911.jpg
147KB, 511x314px
>>742109749
>>
>>742109033
It's sad how your perception on having sex is so intertwined with the feeling of being caught out, or shamed, or exposed.
>>
>>742103310
>this story
>round earth and pansexual
>>
File: 1.jpg (176KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
176KB, 1050x1400px
>Be 21 i'm at a family reunion and I see cousin. >16 and I haven't seen her since she was 7. >Cousin has fully developed and very lovely. She looks about 5'3, C Cups and an ass to match all in a tight tank top and really tight jeans.
>About 10 minutes later cousin approaches me and says "hey anon I haven't seen you in ages do you remember me?"
>I respond with a quick yes and comment on how she's all grown-up looking now.
>We then move to the side of the park area of the reunion and smoke a cigarette in the woods.
>Topic of girlfriends comes up and she ask if I have one.
>I respond with "no i just got out of a pretty bad relationship, I got dumped"
>she says "any girl who would break-up with you is crazy, you're so cute".
>As the conversation progresses it gets more and more flirty and eventually she catches me staring down her top.
>What happened next still shocks me to this day.

>Instead of being weirded out she ask "you must really like these?" and she points at her breast.
>I smile, my face blushes and I let out a small but quiet "yes".
>Without warning she pulls her tanktop down and shows me her tits.
>They're so perfect and they look firm as fk. >She then tells me I can touch them if I want, which I happily do.
>After groping them for about 30 seconds her nipples get pretty hard and there is a noticeable lump in the crotch of my shorts.
>She points to my dick and says "you need some help with that?"
>I nod and tell her we can't do it here because anyone could just walk by.
>She says we could go to the bathroom on the other side of the park, it is deserted and it should have a lock on the door, since the one by the family reunion does.
>So the two of us sneak over and I'm watching her tight teenage ass bounce with ever step.
>I simply can't take my eyes off her ass and curvy hips.
>Finally we get to the bathroom she's talking about.
>So I reach out to grab the knob. I open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>742110036
The other day a guy wanted to shop her into a on-off pic with full face showing.
>>
>>742103310
Do you have kik or such? anywhere to pm?
>>
>>742110698
Nice daughter, ever done anything with her?
>>
>>742110528
hot af
>>
>>742110528
continuation?
>>
>>742107718
Why do you people always want to turn a positive experience into something bad even though you're not involved at all?
>>742109748
>cumslut
Uh uh, I was a good girl.
>>
>>742109295
>>742109493
When he turned 18, we started getting a bit more bold, but first we have to get Abigail out of the way.

>summer vacation
>Have had very little interaction with Abigail since we completed Computer class
>in my grade (9), but in none of my classes
>Abigail and Travis have been "official" for about 6 months
>he was OK with the idea because he's a boy, of course he is
>not entirely sure what they get up to outside the house, don't care tbh, when he's there, he's mine
>pretty sure they've fucked, though
>take it out on him subtly, give him hickeys, scratch his back with nails during sex
>feels kinky to do so
>she comes over every now and then, but parents watch them like fucking hawks when she's over
>parents rent out beach house on the coast for a week
>mandatory vacation
>but at least they plan to see a few shows at some bars in Charleston
>they spring the news when Abigail is visiting
>"Oh, Travis, you can bring Abigail too, if you want, but no funny business, Sisanon I'll be counting on you to watch them for me."
>fuck
>my
>life
(cont'd)
>>
>>742111000
I let two guys her age come over and gang bang her.
>>
File: temp. .jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
temp. .jpg
14KB, 300x300px
This part of the story isnt exactly incest, but its background that leads to it

> 14 years old
> Lost a bet, can't jerk off for six months
> I'm a man of my word, stick to it
> Insanely horny, thinking about sex all the time
> Start getting into weirder and kinkier stuff
> Used to just watch simple lesbian porn, then straight, then rough/rape, then BDSM etc.
> Eventually get into traps (I've since come back)
> Thought cross dressing would be hot
> Steal my little sister's leggings, dresses, jeans and wear them when no one else is home
> Wasnt brave enough to take panties/bras
>Then one day she showers, leaves all her clothes in the bathroom
> Try on panties, get hard as fuck
> After a while, probably wanted attention, starting talking to people on Omegle who like crossdressers
> Exchange kiks and snapchats
>Start sending pics to people when she left her clothes in bathroom (we had a hamper in there so it happened like everyday)
> I'd always delete kid and log out of snapchat when done, in case anyone ever used my phone
> Except for one time...

cont.
>>
>>742111235
That's terrible. How could you allow something so horrible to happen.
>>
>>742111479
She was down for it.
>>
>i was 4yo
>my grandma was 107yo
>i fucked her after she passed out
>papa killed me with poisoned butter
>i'm in the hell now
>satan said that she is proud of me

veridich es fuch
>>
>>742111220
i'd love to screencap this but its half two and ive been up since 6 so hopefully someone else does it or save it in a word document, and it can be done in the next thread which will probably be the same time tomorrow
>>
>>742111635
At what age?
>>
>>742111763
wait what
>>
SOMEONE MAKE A FULL FUCKING CAP!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>742112399
Dubs have spoken
>>
>>742112399

checkd
>>
>>742111923
>>
>>742111096
okay okay, just surprised you expect personal respect on an anonymous forum like you.
>>
File: temp2.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
temp2.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>742111462

> Little sister (one year younger) finds my phone, which i never bothered to put a passcode on
> I go over and take it from her, didn't think much of it
>Later in day, see I logged out of snap, but never deleted kik
>Sis comes to my door that night
>Oh fuck
>"I saw that stuff on your phone"
> Act cool - "What stuff"
> "Oh stfu, you in my underwear sending pics to people on kik"
>I'm fucked
> Think I can still deny it and get away maybe
>Obv. doesn't work
>"So you're saying you've seen my dick?"
>"Yeah"
>She doesn't seem disgusted, more embarrassed and shamed
>Pull her into my room
>"You can't tell anyone"
>"Yes I can. But i wont"
>"Oh thank god"
> "So do you like dressing up in my clothes? Why?"
>"Idrk, i just kinda find it hot"
>"Does that mean you think I'm hot?"
>"NO!"
>"So you dont think I'm hot?"
>"You're my sister"
>"A sister who's underwear you like"
>"Well yeah, i guess"
>"Well, how do you like these?"
>She takes off her over-sized shirt and pajama pants
>Smoother at 13 than I'll ever be
>Shows tiny black bra, white panties with flowers on them
> "Um, they're cute i guess"
> "Well, you can have them for now"
>She starts taking off her bra, I turn away
>A minute later she's standing there naked, holding out her underwear
>"Are you gonna take them or what?"
>Thought of having those panties made me super horny, couldn't fight it
>Turn really quick and grab them
>Not quick enough, see my sister standing there naked
>Like I said, insanely horny, into weirder and weirder stuff everyday
> Walk toward my sister, get to her, keep walking until we're against the wall
>Start kissing her
>She obv doesn't fight at all
>Feels so wrong
>Feels so good
>She gets on her knees, pulls down my pants, starts sucking
> So much teeth
>Cant take it, stand her up, bring her to bed

cont.
>>
File: Famchan sister story.png (2MB, 2528x4882px) Image search: [Google]
Famchan sister story.png
2MB, 2528x4882px
>>742086112
That's famchans story. Posting her other 2 stories. She's also working on the first time she fucked everyone in her family.
>>
File: temp3.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
temp3.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>742113019
final. Really short, I was just over post limit.

>Get about 5 pumps of missionary
>Cum everywhere
>Like i pumped a gallon in her, pulled out and it kept coming
>Best feeling ever
>Clean her up
>Feel disgraced, bring her to her room, tell her she can't tell anyone
>She also seems embarassed
>We dont talk for days
>Eventually we just kind of forget about it, things get normal again
>Still have her panties 8 years later
>Still best sex of my life
>>
File: pussss.png (228KB, 333x348px) Image search: [Google]
pussss.png
228KB, 333x348px
This is the story of my first kiss, yes it's incest

>be me
>14
>beta as fuck
>single mom
>winter and my mom wants to go to visit my uncles cabin in the mountains or some shit
>go there
>see my uncle had 2 daughters
>both 9/10
>felt some mutual attraction between the 2 of them and me
>get ready to sleep
>before I go to sleep I wink at one and leave the door open
>slick.jpg
>wake up at 1 AM
>tongue down my throat
>open eyes
>it's my uncle
>thought it was my moms room
>20 years pass
>on a mining ship
>die
>come back as a hologram for some asshole I worked with
>hesthelasthumanalive.exe
>mfw I realize my life is shit because of my uncle
>>
>>742111000
>>742110561
Sorry I had to take down those last 2 pics.
>>
>>742106729
you got a kik?
>>
File: Famchan roleplay story.png (2MB, 6201x4949px) Image search: [Google]
Famchan roleplay story.png
2MB, 6201x4949px
>>742113151
last one. Her next story should be coming out soon.
>>
>>742111220
>very little shenanigans in the car, Travis was horny, but Abigail and I were dampers on each other's moods
>end up finishing my slog through Crossroads of Twilight and get about 1/3 of the way into Knife of Dreams (Good series, you should check it out, anons)
>the place is great, it's right on the beach (across the street) with a pool and hot tub and a hedge around the back yard
>and of course it's hot as FUCK outside, literal sauna
>parents unload luggage and lay down the rules
>no parties
>no guests, for that matter
>be in bed by 11
>no beach after 9:30 (beach closes at 9 anyway)
>"and definitely no funny business, we know she's your girlfriend, but we laid down the rules when you two got together, do not abuse our trust!"
>ok
>spend the first full day hanging out at the beach
>actually pretty fun, not gonna lie, met some townies and played volleyball
>but that night, ohhhh boy
>the second the parents are off to one of their bars, Abigail is ALL OVER HIM
>have a nasty little catfight
>Travis: "Um, ladies, I have both a dick and a tongue, here..."
>you could cut the silence with a knife until Abigail flashes to all smiles with a "Sure!"
>as if she hadn't just been as flabbergasted as I was
>agree, if only just to show her I could
>me: "You'll love it, I taught him how to use his tongue before you ever started dating him."
>after a bit more wrangling, it's decided we'll do it
>outside
>on one of the pool chairs
>for some fucking dumb teen reason that may or may not have had something to do with one-up-manship on the part of 2/3rds of all parties involved
>>
>>742109493
Nah they wont be the next big incest writer. It's obviously a dude, and the writing is average at best.
>>
>>742107628
are you muslim?
>>
>>742113649
>still hot as fuck outside
>"shit, let's cool off first"
>Abigail pops her bikini right off and dives into the water
>areyoukiddingme.jpg
>still, kinda happy to get Travis all excited, so I take mine off too - and his
>lead him by his boner into the pool
>shenanigans.mov
>end up with Abigail up on the edge, me and Travis in the water with me up against the wall
>not the pool chair, but fuck it, and more importantly, fuck me
>up to that point, the kinkiest sex I'd had
>since I had to stay in the water while he ate Abigail out, I would at times be totally underwater
>discovered: asphyxiation fetish! Sisanon gains +10 to kinks.
>we end up in bed together, parents don't really notice, we're not up and about so we must be asleep like they told us to
>for most of the week we fuck around, do beach stuff
>Travis, bless the man, is weathering having both his girlfriends vie for him
>one particularly lovely movie night where Travis fingers me to a silent orgasm under a blanket in front of everyone, it was really hard to keep that quiet
>then we come back from a dinner Abigail said she wasn't feeling up for
>she's fucking one of the townies we met
>on the sofa
>in the living room
>>
>>742115546
>literal hell erupts
>the guy BOOKS it
>I don't even know his name
>Dad wants to play it cool, tells her to get dressed, we'll sit down and talk it out
>I'm fucking panicking. If Abigail says one wrong thing, we're fucked.
>Mom is indignant, hurling fire and brimstone and trying to call Abigail's parents, Dad talks her down
>Travis is just bemused
>Abigail is in tears
>The vacation is fucking over
>Three weeks later, we come to an agreement
>we each have something that could fuck the other over
>Abigail wants a long distance relationship with "Roberto", so I can have Travis
>well fuck, okay
>truce called
>armistice signed
>we find out why she wants a long distance with him a few months later: she got pregnant.
>>
That's all of part 3, I guess. Seems like this thread is dying, so I'll gather screencaps and meet you all in another thread sometime. ;)
>>
>>742116428
I normally screencap stories but I honestly didn't enjoy yours. Nothing personal anon just doesnt interest me.
>>
>>742116932
whats wrong with it I liked it
>>
>>742116234
More?
>>
>>742117124
I'm not too sure, honestly. Sometimes I'll read stories here and I instantly am interested in them, other times I try to get into them but just cant. I also feel like the op isn't actually a femanon. I've seen a few stories actually written by femanons (proven with timestamps) and this writing feels distinctly different. Even though most stories are fake anyways, I like to pretend it's real but in this case I guess my immersion is just ruined. Doesn't mean you guys cant enjoy it tho.
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.