[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread. What's on your mind, anon? Feelsy music recommendations

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 31

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
Feels thread. What's on your mind, anon?
Feelsy music recommendations are appreciated.
>>
>>742021338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yvD6sFncY
melancholy/sad
>>
Fighting off existential thoughts. I just can't fool myself in to believing in a god. Feeling pretty bummed that I'm just randomly floating through the universe and nothing really matters tbh.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>742021589
I know how you feel dude. It seems that I'm always trying to find ways to distract myself from those thoughts through vidya/anime/etc.
>>
>>742021338
feeling great.

here's how i feel in music form:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8v3F1n8E-c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFAnn2j4iB0
>>
>>742021719
It's good to hear that you're feeling well. If you don't mind me asking, why are you feeling so good right now?
>>
>>742021714
Same my dude. I've started embracing the whole multiverse theory. I find it comforting because it means that there's at least a few versions of this life that actually have a god/afterlife and there's a version of me that is more secure with everything.
>>
>>742022301
That does sound appealing when you say it like that
>>
Finally form an actual relation with a girl. She wants to be left alone, something happened and she wont say what. Havent talked in a while. I didnt know that i had the capacity to miss another human being like this.
Its weird man.
>>
I'm lovesick my dudes

Whenever I can't talk to her I get physically I'll, like I've eaten 1 full meal over the past 48 hours and that made me feel sick
My heart hurts most of the time and I want to cry like a bitch
I've been getting such crappy sleep that I just fell asleep in the middle of the day, and ended up dreaming a protracted conversation with her

The shit we're going to have to slog through to be together may be years ahead, but that's all that even keeps me going

There is your love out there, find her, love her, fuck her, appreciate her, because finding that woman that wants your happiness more than everything is the woman you do the same for
>>742021589
I've been there, love is the cure for that. You wont see her coming, but once she's there, don't let her go*
*only do this if she actually wants you to, as in discuss it at length. Don't be a fucking (unwarranted)stalker
>>
>>742022756
OP here.

I've never had a grill or been in love. Is this what it's like?
>>
>>742021338
>went to weeklong activity last week
>met girl there
>tried to be by eachother as much as possible
>got close to her
>started to like her
>to shy to ask her for her phone number or email
>kinda sad that I didn't
>kinda miss her
>we talked a lot and just clicked
>found her email
>through the membership website
>i know stalkish but I wanted to see if you actually could find anyones email
>not sure if to shoot her an email or not
>cause you know it'd be creepy af
>she has no social media (I asked) but she never hinted about her number so I didn't press further hence why I never asked
>I know I'am a social retard
>>
>>742023054
Between us we have the perfect relationship. Most people who divorce haven't had to go through the shit we have to stay together in our shitty situation. Anybody who says monogamy isn't natural has never been truly in love, I mean when someone is everything to you just like you are to them. Being stuck away from her is constant suffering, but it's worth it. When you love someone even physical pain won't matter anymore when it comes to them

>>742022677
I want to listen anon <3
>>
>>742023054
I love a girl but not like head over heals you just feel secure knowing they love you back and won't leave you and hearing the words I love you gives you that warm butterfly feeling in your stomach
>>
>>742022534
It does help. It definitely takes away any thoughts of death and what everything is.
>>
>>742023542
Just message her and be casual
If you can make her laugh and blush, that's how you lock down that pussy anon!

Start out by saying you realize how stalkerish it is, but [insert silly joke or pun]
Just behave like you did at the concert and she'll let you know if she's interested
>>
>>742023543
That was beautifully worded, anon
>>
anyone got any feels stories to share. Stuff to get off your chest? I got one, but i share it pretty regularly, and at least some have already heard it.You guys want to hear it?
>>
Fuck Antifa. Fuck the alt right. Fuck the news for sensationalizing it all. Fuck the lack of a common enemy.

Its gonna take a nuke to unite this fucking country, I only hope it hits Florida.

Fuck Florida.
>>
>>742024151
go, lets hear it
>>
>>742023718
wasn't a concert but I won't give to much info of the organization/event to avoid being ID'd but she lives in AZ and me in WI and met in NM along with like 40 others when I had to get on my flight the others shook hands I just kinda looked at her and then at the floor showing how I didn't wanna go but had to and she did the same also the reason I didn't ask because others where around (in a group) talking and knew she wouldn't give it out since she doesn't like to but she came from gate E to B (complete opposite sides of the air port) to come hangout with us and I already have a girl (like a GF but not official) I just liked her as a friend
>>
>>742024151
Go for it, anon
>>
>>742022756
The thing is, I've been with my gf for almost 7 years and if she ever left me then it would be it. She's definitely been a huge factor in not falling in to depression. I have minimal family and they all live on the other side of the globe. It's just trying to convince myself that my existential purpose is for her and not just the other way around.

I'll get there hopefully.
>>
>>742023665
Every day anon

Since I can't tripfag maybe I'll go by Dr. Lovesick(or anything anon comes up for me)

There's two things true love takes:
1. You being the best for him/her
2. She/He is the best thing for you

My general guidelines are:
Mutual respect and love (doesn't mean you can't get kinky ^ .^)
You want to spend time with each other a lot
as an autistic nerd, it's great having someone who I can sit on the phone with For literally whole days with non stop talking, and also just sitting in comfortable snuggly silence on the phone while we do our own things is always great too <3
When you(the only fights we've really had have been because of literally dealing with the stresses of near death shit) have a fight, neither of you are trying to win, you're both working on trying to understand the other and fix it
>>
>>742024151
Let it out my dude.
>>
>>742024203
>>742024286
Alright then. This is a story from a few years back, when I was in my last year of middle school. Just so you guys know.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
>FirstIncident.jpg
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.
>>
>>742024374
Me too!
Someday we're suiciding together so we don't have to be apart ever again after we get together <3
That's another indicator anon
When both of you get the hurts in the heart, but neither of you could ever give the other up or stop loving them more than anything and wanting to do the best for them, even when you're going through the worst pain of your life, that's when you know.

Love hurts
But it's fucking worth it anon
>>
>>742024530
>>742024530
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.
>...
>>
>>742024694
>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well anon, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.
That day has haunted my memory for years now, because it is a constant reminder of how I can never truly trust anyone, and how even those who you think understand, never will. Thank you for listening in on my faggotry.
>Flash Back to week before end of school.
>Depressed as shit, look around to see if anyone cares about what just happened.
>As normal, nobody does
>In fact, school attempts to cover up the issue, and pretends like it didn't happen (The bus incident that it, not the waterboarding)
>Even if the waterboarding got out to beside the kids, Zach's parents have enough money to "make it all go away".
>I confront the school about the bus issue, they say it was a problem and won't happen again.
>I know its bullshit, but i let it go.
>However, my parents (my mother) stopped supporting the school (My dad wanted to pretend like nothing happened)
All in all, lesson is to never trust kids, or people in general. I learned that lesson the hard way.
>>
>>742024750
Anyway thank you guys for listening.
>>
>>742023543

Thats pretty much it. What else do you want?
>>
Lonely. Suicidal. I cant sleep again. Rejected. I hate myself. I want to be a normie. I just want the pain to stop. Sad. Abandoned. I think i cant think properly. I hope i die soon. I really hope i die soon.
>>
>>742024849
No one gives a fuck about their actions and what they do to people in the long run. The way that Zach dude will see it, he done that to you years ago and should be considered history but to you that caused such a psychological scar that you have no trust in anyone for years to come. Same fucking reason I hate my mother and I only trust 2 people in my life. Hopefully you'll be able to recover anon.
>>
I want to be a girl, but that's impossible (i know, fucking stupid and gay right ? yeah...)
I hate myself and i don't think anybody cares about me
Have attempted suicide once, failed... too scared to actually do it...

I think the only thing that still keeps me alive is anime and vidya, without those i would have do it a long time ago.

Music, i guess... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0MGRxm4VLM
>>
>>742025430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
>>
>>742024242
Follow your heart to love nigger, that's where it's at
>>742024530
I became the clown anon. People will love you, but they will never know you (until you find her)
>>742024198
I think fuck all sides man. Every side is retarded. I think the only way people stay "sane" is because they don't question things. I'm not a neckbeardy fgt, I'm a hippie, I think the world needs more people smoking weed, more education so people can learn basic fucking reasoning (look at how America dumped it's amazing space race education system and beat it with a hammer and dumped the poor thing in the back of an abortion clinic while it's bipolar left/right mood swings through the rest of the nation into even deeper shit)
>>
My ex left me for another man two years ago. I still don't know what I did wrong. I still miss her, but I certainly don't want to be with her again, not after that. I'm in college now and I turn full autistic when a girl speaks to me that I find attractive. I've started to develop a stutter when this happens and I don't know why. It's never happened before.

I met a girl online a few days ago. She's very sweet and I've been dreaming of what our lives would be like together. It's fucked up, yeah, but someone can certainly dream of a happily-ever-after when a girl, even online, pays you attention. I'm not ugly by any means, I've had girlfriends before and I've been laid quite a few times, but this stutter, I don't know where it comes from.

The fall semester starts in a few weeks. I'm thinking about joining a student organization to expand my social capital but if I sperg out around a girl I think I might have a chance with, it's going to be for nothing and I'll look like a creep.

For those who read this all the way through, thank you for listening.
>>
>>742025430
One of my best buddies wants to be a girl, just wait for medical tech to catch up, okay anon?
>>
File: Greentext.jpg (136KB, 1558x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Greentext.jpg
136KB, 1558x1233px
>>
>>742025625
After about a week me and my gf were talking about moving in together, still set on it 2 years later, just remember to cam lots
>>
>>742025651
Yeah, i think so...

Still haven't lost hope yet, maybe one day things will actually get better

...at least that's what i tell myself everyday when i wake up...
>>
>>742024849
oh yeah I remember this one

Shit similar to this happens to most kids when they're young.

Next time, stand up for yourself. You'd be surprised how most bullies will back off when they realize someone isn't going to put up with their shit.
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend she beautiful funny and smart. She's perfect. It's just she's too clingy she was my best friend when I moved away from my friends and family. We were friends up until junior year of highschool then we dated
We recently graduated and I broke up with her a little after cause I wanted more. I wanted to party and have meaningless sex i didn't do that in highschool
She wanted to get married and move in together right after.

It's been 3months and I miss my best friend talking to her telling her everything that's had been going on she was a big part of my life and I know I hurt her when we broke up but I moved back to my home town and she's 10 hours away

She doesn't know I moved I didn't tell anyone and she'd be the only one who care about it.

I'm lonely and I miss her or what we had idk I'm confused.
>>
For all you suicidal anons here's a song for you.
https://youtu.be/I_wcRxGbqdU

Don't be fooled by the song name, it's actually really encouraging.
>>
Laying on a couch in an icu waiting room. My dad had a major stroke yesterday. He is on life support right now and is not going to survive. We we're hoping that he may recover but he will not survive without life support such as a ventilator and a feeding tube. He would never walk again or anything like that. This is something that when my grandmother was in her final days he made clear he did not want. We will be taking him off life support I believe tomorrow. He is breathing somewhat on his own past the breathing tube so he won't pass away right away. He will be receiving hospice care.
>>
>>742025887
Humans are literally about to cure cancer, aids, and Huntington disease, they can 3d print a fucking working heart they'll be able to 3d print you a pussy in a few years

Who's watching rick and morty tonight :D
>>
>>742026067
go back to her dude
call her and talk to her
please
>>
>>742025551
I'm the activity anon not sure if I should or not since it maybe creepy/stalkerish I was scrolling through the photos on facebook and seen one of her with one like and I'm pretty sure its her mom...
>>
File: BFFPYA5.jpg (327KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
BFFPYA5.jpg
327KB, 1000x1333px
>>742021338
god damn i miss her

i had my chance and i blew it

feels music as requested op:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0xLgdH0dP8
>>
>>742026067
Have you done the meaningless sex?
Has she?
Explain more, hopefully you can put it back together
You made a stupid fucking mistake, and you go put a ring on her fucking finger if she actually matters that much, I would have already married mine if I could
>>
>>742026451(me)
I did think about maybe doing it awhile after and pull the I recall you telling me and I wrote it down just had to find it when I unpacked maybe it'll work or not but she's far from dumb and not sure if it'd work because I remember every detail of our conversations
>>
>>742023542
If you don't know her then her thinking you're creepy doesn't mean anything. I would give it a try. You never know.
>>
>>742026451
Send her a message fag, do it now!
>>
>>742026153
fuck man i'm so sorry... lost my mom about 5 years ago.
>>
>>742026067
Go back to her. I always thought that being clingy was a bad thing but it makes me feel needed. Like I'm her world and there's nothing else in this universe apart from us.
>>
File: IMG_4680.jpg (99KB, 1019x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4680.jpg
99KB, 1019x1036px
LIsten to this, especially Trace The Lines. The album is Divisi by A lot Like Birds
>>
>>742026660
I know her thinking keep in mind this activity was for teens I'm 18 (hardly turned it about 2 weeks ago) and she's 15 and already in fucking college so she's no dumbass also refer to >>742026618
>>
>>742026670
refer to >>742026618

I'm to analytical I remember everything and nothing at the same time but since she was special to me I remember every interaction which means I could implement a false memory since I could provide detail
>>
She didn't feel like the one now that I think about it, but it still hurts how fast she moved on. Revealed she's just a slut. If the worst feeling right now is losing her, then life right now isn't that bad. Still enjoying the sadness with emo-level music to see how ridiculous it all is and moving on wont be that hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oScxIhZ6w
>>
>>742026754
It has not sunken in yet at all. It's hard to go in the room with him. I mean I knew I would loss him one day but I mean he is only 53.
>>
I haven't had so much as a single date in around 3 years. I am too shy and introverted to ever pyt myself back out there, and I have 0 confidence left in me. All thanks to my ex....my best friend of four years before we started dating....the one person who I though I could trust more than anyone

I still lie awake at night thinking about her and why it was my fault she left
>>
Listen anon, don't waste time when it comes to love, you'll regret each second you didn't spend with them.

If you can see yourself wifing her and putting baby batter directly into her eggs in your 30s, that's the one

>>742026923
My gf is 5 years older anon, just show that you're actually willing to meet her family and shit and they won't freak out
>>
>>742026660
>>742026670
then again if she emailed me out of the blue I'd be more than happy and wouldn't give a shit how she got it but I doubt she'd feel the same way but idk hell we used bus as transportation to and from base and purposely sat by each other and purposely tried to hang out and be by each other so...
>>
>>742027376
I wanna listen anon
>>
>>742027451
if you read my first post she lives in AZ (same city as some of my relatives) but I live in WI but 18 on 15 is just weird due to the 'adult' associated with 18 and with HS maybe this will help >>742027483
>>
>>742027595
General rule, if people can have great relationship long distance, you're way more likely to click perfectly irl
>>
>>742026153
I lost my Dad due to cancer. I had to sit as a kid and watch him slowly suffer and wither away. He was my hero and I worshiped the ground he walked on. One weekend he was "well" enough to come home and I remember going to see my auntie for the weekend. I remember making him promise that he won't be back in the hospital and he said he'd still be home. That was the last time I saw him.

It gets easier but harder at the same time anon and at least he won't suffer over time like my dad. Be with him if your comfortable being by his side when he passes. I wish I was with mine. Stay strong <3
>>
>>742027483
MESSAGE HER NOW AND MAKE HER YOURS BEFORE SOMEBODY STEALS HER YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>742027946
usually its the opposite, online then meet this would be two friends staying touch and shit but I'm not sure how long it'd last or whatnot
>>
>>742027519
We knew each other for 4 years, then started dating for around nine months. We had some issues near then end, freshman year college finals and her getting ready to go to college had us so damn stressed. So we agreed to just take a break so we could both focus didn't know why I thought it was okay but w/e

Ff two weeks with no contact and see she's dating someone else.

Ff another three years with no contact and we start talking again, she got engaged but the guy Is an ass and treats her like shit. She tells me she's ending it with him and I do. My best to keep hee happy and just be friendly.

Ff to now....she dropped me. Off the face of the world again....like I only. Exist when it's convienent.....
>>
>>742028041
I don't know if she's in a relationship or not but I'm already committed to someone else for the most part but I'd prefer to be close friends and shit
>>
i suppose it's the amount of potential our species has/had and now it's ever so quickly withering away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw81mcIhDt8
>>
>>742026153
When I was in hs I would walk to the hospital every day to hold my grandpa's hand while he slowly wasted away. My regrets are I didn't start sooner, I can remember wondering what the fuck I was doing, he was dying, the most important person in my world, and I hadn't seen him for months. I hope he could hear me talking and say goodbye after he slipped into a coma
>>
>>742028141
You need to move forward anon. She sounds potentially toxic. You will find someone who will make you forget her existence. No doubt when you find happiness, she'll remember who you are and that's when you need to forget about the nostalgia attached to her and drop her for good. If she cared about you then you's would have never lost contact.
>>
>>742028214
Potential for what?
>>
>>742028141
You have a heartless cunt anon
There's a good woman out there who can make you believe in love again, but it's not her
Keep going for all the anons heartbroken and lovesick
>>
>>742028110
Don't waste time with love anon, fucking trust me.
Love is something not to be fucked around with (cept when you're making luuuuuuv)
>>
Been alone for a long time. Which was semi ok. Been focusing on fixing the things wrong with me. But I am not truly happy alone. Girl moved in next door. I'm attracted to broken people that have survived bullshit. She has. Physically my type as well. I won't bore you with the details. We fucjed once because she gets horny when high. (Weed). Otherwise. My permanent. " I'm here when you need someone schtick has once more turned me into the guy that loves the girl but the girl sees me as the guy she cries to about what an asshole her "bad boy " bf is. I knew better than to let the walls down and now I'm laying here with a hole in my stomach(figuratively)
>>
>>742028662
Fuckin A
>>
>>742027991
If there is one thing I am thankful for it is that he is not suffering(as far as I can tell). He is completely non responsive to stimulus and I don't know if he is in there but I've been letting him know how much I love him. The prospect of not having my dad in my life is...... He is who I call when I need some one to talk to. He is most certainly one of my best friends and I don't know what I'm gonna do without him
>>
>>742029001
Don't stop anon, just watch where you put your dick. Only put it in someone who wants YOU and not just your dick
>>
>>742028662
I've started to doubt anyone even thinks I'm worth the time anymore....I have one single friend and she doesn't even live in this country....everyone else...they all eventually leave me....it's hopeless to look for love
>>
File: tumblr_m8au4vgvrp1rs6v10o1_1280.jpg (230KB, 646x999px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8au4vgvrp1rs6v10o1_1280.jpg
230KB, 646x999px
>>
>>742029238
My gf and I met online, and we hated eachother until we actually started talking, and we just haven't stopped (it's been years now)
>>
Loved a girl knlwing she'd never love me back. Saddest year and a half of my life, eventually got over it. There's always something to be happy about.
>>
>>742028964
not looking for love just to talk to her because I feel we mad a connection I wouldn't say I love her (I love someone else) but during the week I enjoyed her company and took my mind off the one I loved so I could focus on shit but I'd like to be in contact with her
>>
>>742028735

to be a species frequently traveling the cosmos and we've ruined that...anyone who says it will happen is only fooling themselves as there are far too many obstacles in the way to make any real progress and even the efforts thus far are comparable to a child's interest in rocketry.
>>
>>742029485
There's gonna be a girl who's head over heels for you anon, as long as you're willing to be that everything
>>
File: 852561451.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
852561451.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>742021338
I don't have many friends.
probably will never have another gf again let a lone even get married. I'm so tired of getting fucked over in the end. So I just gave up now.
Slowly coming to the realization that I'll never have a normal conventional life or anything close to it.
I feel hollow and empty as fuck most of the time.
Can barely afford eat because I live on my own and I have expenses.
Rarely actually happy.
Isolated most of the time because most people are shitty or theres some drama going on.
Been stressed out as fuck lately because a lot of bullshit has been going on the past couple of days.
Actually learned one of my friends moved away today just packed her shit and left because her bf was a controlling douche and her phone got shut off. I knew she gonna leave and where too(very far away) just not when.
I don't know if ill be able to get a hold of her or not.
>So yea, that helps.
On top of that I'm sober as fuck atm and I just want too fucking die.
>mfw me 24 hrs a day
>>
>>742021338
https://youtu.be/yqCy29-DDm8
>>
>>742021338
https://youtu.be/h2sfwky4RqQ
>>
I want something guys... I don't know what it is but its something. I feel empty... When i think I've finally found what'll make me happy ( new vidya, good grades, good group of friends, etc) i still feel empty and i want it to stop. Any idea what it is?
>>
>>742029553
Nigger, humans have already made fucking black holes for shits and giggles
>>
>>742029649
Soft drugs, not hard drugs until you meet her, okay anon?
>>
File: Israeli Deserters.jpg (445KB, 1305x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Deserters.jpg
445KB, 1305x2000px
>>
File: Craigs Story.png (532KB, 1583x3387px) Image search: [Google]
Craigs Story.png
532KB, 1583x3387px
>>742030378
>>
>>742029168
I'll be honest, my dad passed years ago and sometimes I still feel lost without him but I'm times of difficultly I act on the memories I have of him. Every piece of advice he gave you doesn't leave this earth with him unless you choose to forget. When you feel lost, just remember what he taught you. Remember the help and support he gave you during the times you reached out to him. That's the purest way to honour his memory.
>>
>>742030030
I went through this too
It's depression
Mine was caused by lovesickness... and I'm still having to battle due to forces beyond either of our control :(
Just focus on finding that girl to wife(or guys, Idgaf)
>>
File: Pizza Delivery.png (144KB, 1075x723px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Delivery.png
144KB, 1075x723px
>>742030409
>>
>>742021338
>The everyday feels list

Blood - The Middle East
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SSC3ex-bA

Always Gold - Radical Face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRjZ2_jAksc

Love is Simple - Akron Family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJhBWkETQ6s
>>
File: Broke My Night Nurse.jpg (624KB, 1569x4708px) Image search: [Google]
Broke My Night Nurse.jpg
624KB, 1569x4708px
>>742030539
I haven't bothered to crop this.
>>
I am so tired of everyone's feels being about some bullshit high school girlfriend. There are bigger things in life than having a significant other. Trust me guys, stop trying so hard and it will come your way. Take it from someone whom was once there and is now happily married. It will happen. But all girlfriends in high school are a fucking joke. Learn to live for yourself, not trying to live because of the existence of another, it's not healthy or rational.

I hope one of you poor bastards sees this, and understands that this time in your life isn't forever.

I love you b/tards.
>>
>>742029619
Thanks anon. Its happened a few times, guess I just get attatched too easily but I just felt happier when I was with/talking with them tbh
>>
>>742030046

nugga pls, where dat mars colony at?
>>
>>742029238
You'll be an essential part of someone's life in time. It's a cliche but you'll either find that person or they'll find you. Don't give up on based on how one girl has treated you. If we all did that then humans would just die out. The longer you keep yourself attached to her, the longer you're just gonna feel useless.
>>
>>742030927
I'm 35. High school was a long time ago. At this point I'm running out of time and realizing I'm going to die alone. You can minimize that shit all you want to. It sucks
>>
>>742030927
I've learned as such since those days, just thinking back a little. Time to move on, good words to hear
>>
>>742031139
It's time to start living for yourself then man. I don't know what you do or where you're from, but there is so much potential you still have for life.
>>
File: 1410074074995.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1410074074995.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>742021338
https://youtu.be/XC-W93I_PNU
This always manages to bring out my real personality, I have been trying to be a better person for my own sake to no avail. Afraid of trying I suppose.
>>
>>742030976
We should really figure out what the fuck we're doing on earth first, before just fucking a whole nother planet
>>
>>742030927
So true dude. That first time you fall in love, you think it's the only time it'll ever happen. That first girlfriend isn't the only girl you'll ever be with. It's puppy love and it's brutal at the time but you'll move on.
>>
>>742031436
Tennessee. Work in tech support. Bills paid. I'm decent at adulting. Just very very alone.
>>
File: MS.png (87KB, 971x603px) Image search: [Google]
MS.png
87KB, 971x603px
>>742030585
>>
This girl and I were dating for a little while and yesterday she tells me that she doesn't want to be anything more than friends anymore
>>
>>742031565
I didn't realize until about 6 months after I broke up with my long term high school GF that the relationship was so fucked up an unhealthy. You figured the few times I was ready to kill myself over it would have been an indicator, but shit man, in high school we're all just kids. Or maybe just everyone else..never was much of a kid.
>>
File: Too Much Shit.png (670KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Too Much Shit.png
670KB, 1440x2560px
>>742031653
>>
>>742030927
*despite most hs relationships being kids playing love, don't convince yourself that she's not the one over it
>>
>>742031660
Tell me more anon
>>
>>742031577
Bills paid is a step in the right direction, tech support is also an awesome area to be in. Shit man, you could be flipping burgers and living in a box. I'm happy to hear that you at least have something in your life worth living for. Working up in the world, shit even going even farther in depth with the tech. Go to your local library and check out their website, ten bucks says they have a free Lynda.com account for your library card, you can learn literally anything new. Compose music, learn to paint, animate, do the books for a business, find a new passion, something that can connect you to more people. I know things are going to work out for you anon. I promise it.
>>
File: Martin Alfred Mitchell.png (189KB, 1841x484px) Image search: [Google]
Martin Alfred Mitchell.png
189KB, 1841x484px
>>742031747
>>
>>742031484

uhm we do know what we are doing except a fairly large portion of humanity gives no fucks hence my very fucking first post, nigga you a dumb ass
>>
>>742031660
Man, women don't know what they want. You can't take it personally, if she's so selfish that she doesn't want to even give you an answer for this, she isn't the one for you. We all need to do some growing up when it comes to playing with hearts. I'll pray for you anon, even if it doesn't mean or do much.
>>
File: 1500405775386.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1500405775386.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>WHY TF WONT YOU GIVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE, OK I PROBABLY WAS THAT WEIRD FAT FUCK LAST YEAR BUT I CHANGED FOR YOU, SO WANT IF IM A UGLY PIECE OF SHIT I LOVE YOU. AND I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR THE PAST YEARS I CAN TREAT YOU LIKE A QUEEN
>WHY DO ALL GIRLS WANT A HOT GUY FUCK
>>
>>742031577
We are all alone together tonight anon <3
>>
File: Chelsea.jpg (47KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea.jpg
47KB, 960x502px
>>742031969
>>
>>742032071
I'll drink to that anon.
>>
>>742031708
I was the exact same. I was convinced that she was my soulmate and my life has been completely sorted. Looking back, the relationship was a mess and I was a fucking wreck 70% of the time. I was a stupid kid thinking that she was the be all and end all. Thank god I seen sense and realised that I'm waaaay to young to be acting like that.
>>
>>742030421
I've found the girl but she doesn't feel the same way about me as i do of her... Im her "buddy".
>>
File: Tuesday Morning.png (1MB, 2472x3808px) Image search: [Google]
Tuesday Morning.png
1MB, 2472x3808px
>>742032109
>>
>>742032026
The world is currently ruled by tiny insecure men with very big egos and tempers in charge of whether or not we blow ourselves the fuck up

I don't trust any of their stubby little sausage fingers to not press those buttons
>>
>>742021749
Was going to post this song. glad to see someone else gets it.
>>
>>742032220
Its a crush anon, you have to find that girl interested in YOU
>>
>>742032220
Does she ever lead you on, that shit feels so bad. Gl to you anon, hope you find someone who shares the same feelings you have for them
>>
>>742032576
I think people like you may be contributing to the ongoing issues we constantly face in our day to day lives.

Now don't get all butthurt over this, but when was the last time you saw something good in this world that didn't exactly relate to you? The way you speak of the world indicates a lot of arrogance and entitlement.

Be the change you wish to see bro (just don't go posting about it on instagram and facebook saying punch the nazi's and shit like that)
>>
>>742032220
Stop thinking with that dick anon, get it out and jerk it off, then give it a good thought.

She's the one you want, not the one you need.

I believe in you bud.
>>
File: N.jpg (807KB, 1368x3440px) Image search: [Google]
N.jpg
807KB, 1368x3440px
>>742032269
>>
I don't understand why I've built this prison of mine, not of iron or cement but just as cold. A prison made out of fear of changing, self sabotage, and pathetic attempts at getting people to actually feel sorry for me. AS IF I FUCKING FEED OFF OF THEIR PITY AS IF IM THIS SORTA TORTURED SOUL THIS VICTIM I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I WASN'T SUCH A COWARD
>>
>>742023665
To hear more of the story
>>
I have lost faith in myself and seen my spiritual faith crumble around me, like plywood backdrops of a bad stage play of which I am the central character. I thought that I had life figured out, but now I feel like I had just tricked myself into believing some fanciful metaphor as fact. Now I stand between the raw, cold emptiness of nihilism and the warm, comforting delusion of destiny.

I have just now made a chocolate cake and will probably eat the entire thing once it has cooked.
>>
>>742022756
Im pretty sure ive found her we have only known eachother for a few months and she has a bf, but she has even said that she is strangely comfortable around me
Everyone around me can see it between us and her relationship with her bf is pretty shitty.
My only fear is thay im getting led on but we have so much in common. Ive been getting the shitty sleep and non appetite aswell. Its all of my willpower not to think about her and when we talk its always so fun.
My proffessor can even see it between us. Idk I feel like an idiot talking about her so much but I just cant get her off my mind shes so fun to be around and talk with.
>>
>>742033729
Further context Ive never had a girl still a kissless faggot virgin but because ive never found someone that I really vibe with before and I was always content with my nerdy friends and smoking weed instead of going to parties and social shit...I also used to be a hyper betafag
>>
>>742033729
Yeah, as much as you think she will. She won't leave him for you. Women don't commit the way passionate men do. Best to just let it go, because if she does leave him for you, there is a great chance that someday in the future, she's gonna leave you for the next guy that teiwa this shit with her. Been there, done that.

Keep the peace anon.
>>
Oddly enough my existential crisis started when I was pretty young and it shocked me at first, but honestly, a "god" just doesn't make sense. Maybe a technologically advanced af species/people.
Me tho? I'm tryna come to terms with having to work. Gotta get a job soon. Asap. College after a lil bit, hopefully a car within the next 7-8 months. It's astounding the amount of effort things take. Just haven't been used to it and I gotta grow up and it isn't easy, but at the same time it doesn't have to be too hard so I guess im lucky but my depression/anxiety still get p crazy on and off constantly and depersonalization is crazy sometimes. Life is fuckin weird.
>>
>>742032816
I do the best to be good for the people around me, I actually take time to talk people through bad shit. If more people simply just sat down and tried to work through things, maybe they'd change. I think people need to work on more empathy for those around them on a constant basis, and I strongly support better education, like directly teaching critical thinking and problem solving skills, finances, how to take care of yourself when you grow up(because there's a lot of shitty/dumb parents out there. I don't see my opinion holding any extra value simply because I believe it, I am simply another anon and I like it that way. It's still hard not to be an embittered asshole sometimes, but I do a lot of blatantly stupid shit too, it's just human

I think that people need to take a better look at the systems we have in place. I'm very prohumanism despite being a cynical cunt. And the best part about this is I'm just another faceless post ^_^
>>
>>742034222
Where the fuck was this when you typed the another post you dumb twat. lmfao.

You're cool in my book man.
>>
I took lsd and the comedown is rough, everything that I've repressed is coming out of the woodwork.
It feels good but also thing won't be the same after this.
>>
>>742033729
Don't listen to >>742034071, this is how my wife and I started
>>
>>742034589
that sounds so healthy...
>>
>>742032895
>>742032220
Thanks anons but i don't think it'll go away that easily... I've been attracted to her since we were in 5th. Shes perfect.
>>
>>742034685
Extremely. It was a mutually abusive relationship with her ex, now we've been making sweet love every day for years. I'm sorry if you've ever lost a girl anon. I'm very fucking vanilla, and cuck shit hurts my heart :(
>>
>>742034071
Thanks for the advice anon, I dont know if I'll be able to let it go that easily though
Im not trying to get her to cheat on him. If their relationship keeps going the way its going shes going to leave him regaurdless if im in the picture
but you do bring up my main hesitation
It just sucks because ive never felt this way about someone before
>>
>>742033128
You probably should start by not trying to make people feel sorry for you. Who gives a fuck if they feel sorry for you? Most people are too wrapped up in their own bullshit to care about everyone else. Focus on making your situation better.
>>
>>742021338
I'm almost 30, employment opportunities where I live are complete backasswards, I scrape by doing odd jobs here and there, contributing where I can when I can. The one thing I really cant get over is when I wake up in the morning, and I think "what is my reason for getting out of bed today?" I got nothing. I used to think I hated my grandfather more than anyone, then my father, then I look in a fucking mirror and say "THAT GUY!" As of now I am a little shy of a liter of vodka into the night, so my thoughts aren't all together. I have never posted in one of these before, but I have sat here and thought "Jesus Christ, that sounds like me." Honestly just looking to vent, but thoughts are appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPng8o3zDqM
>>
>>742034955
Read my post fgt>>742034589
>>
>>742034946
Lol I've been married for 6 years bud. You're definitely one to get butthurt over your fiction relationship with this hoe though. Keep going around with your blow up doll.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXDx_dDnK08
>>
>>742034589
Thank you for the hope anon, her boyfriend seems very controlling and doesnt do much for her he is also super jealous of everyone she hangs out with including me. If anything I'm at least in the process of making a potentially lifelong friendship with her.
>>
>>742035245
No solid relationship starts on the bedrock of another which was broken to start a new.

You might have another couple of years....might.
>>
>>742027376
shut up faggot

you've had a relationship, you've had someone love you before

get out normie
>>
>>742035329
Careful Johnny, it sounds like you're knowingly walking into the friend zone. Is this high school?
>>
>>742021338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

i just feel shit, i tried fixing my life this year but i fucked up,
>>
>>742035498
fucking NORMIESSSSS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol
>>
>>742035519
Fuck the friendzone that shit doesnt exist its just the "I dont want you inside me zone"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
>>
>>742035678
lol, okay the friendzone doesn't exist. But being a cuck does. And you're probably already there.
>>
>>742035440
Get your head out of your ass anon, finally giving someone a healthy relationship when they've never had one is the best thing you can do for someone, and I want you to do it too
>>
>>742035813
Nah man if there isnt anything there to begin with how tf am I a cuck? I cant go up to her and act mad any time she fucks her current bf. Being a cuck would be if she told me about when she fucked her bf or shit like that.
>>
File: 1476750421466.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476750421466.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>742032070
THE ONE WILL COME ANON DONT CRI
>>
I fell hollow no matter what, recently it was my birthday and I tried to end it for a second time and failed. There's this girl I really love and I've been in a somewhat abusive relationship with her since a year ago, but I love her either way. The day I tried to end it she made me seem like she actually cared, I was so happy. We made it official that same day. And I felt genuinely happy for some brief days until her parents found out, at the end everything went well and I'm still with her. Even though I feel happy with having her in my life, even if things have went well these weeks, I still feel hollow, I can't stop feeling bad, I just lost the reason of staying alive since a long time ago, I would still feel fine if I died, I'm just living because I have to. Everything is just numb.
>>
>>742035813
He can only fuck himself by hanging on like a puppy when she's not interested. On the other hand he can catch the girl by simply getting her to spend more and more time, open up, become closer... she can make her own choices, you just have to figure out if she wants you too
>>
>>742035964
I'm just saying. your fedora might be a little tight to be giving this kid some false hope.
>>
>>742036333
Have a wank and go to bed, I'm going to assume the first scenario you mention,
>>
>>742036220
How much do you spend time with her
And what was abusive?
>>
Does anyone of you have that long ass feels greentext about the girl that painted butterflies? I think anon called her firefly
>>
>>742036333
This pretty much sums up how im trying to handle it and everyone around me says shes into me so I can just continue to chill with her and show her a better time than her bf does.
>>
I would love to find one feels thread that isn't about some pussy crying because he doesn't have his highschool girlfriend. For fucks sake Harry, you are a Wizard.
>>
>>742036525
something about "your professor" saying she's into you, really makes me cringe.
>>
>>742036373
Nigger, you're on the side of the fucking cucky MGTOW "WIMINZ IZ BAAAAAD" horshit, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
My gf broke up with me and might go back to her abusive ex
>>
>>742036492
She works a lot, so we often spend time together only at nights and sometimes mornings. She's abusive verbally, sometimes she just starts hating me over nothing and thinking I'm cheating on her, she calls me a liar and she thinks I'm just using her, we always have arguments over that. But honestly I can't be without her now, I feel bad already but I'll feel worse if she leaves. After all the fight is over she'll act really romantic but then it starts all over again.
>>
File: 1.jpg (124KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
124KB, 750x1334px
>>742022756
You're a faggot and you're dead to us!
>>
>>742036647
Lmao its a longer story than that I just didnt wanna go any deeper than that.
>>
>>742024374
Same for me but my gf and i been together for 8 years, she's like a wall that conforts me and keeps me safe from depression, and instead of having minimal family, mine thinks i'm such a worthless, useless and shitty guy cause i didn't go for some engineering
>>
>>742022756
You do not belong here go away spread your pathetic gay bullcrap on normiebook, fagbook instafag or whatever you want you jew faggot
>>
I think too much /b/ros. I've had invasive thoughts as long as i could remember and they really took their toll on my sleep my whole life until this year. A girl i cared for is gone and i wont get into it unless someones is curiois for some reason. I feel like i have her off my mind as much as someone can healthily cut out someone they shared everything with for four years (via internet, but that makes me believe it was that much more personal). Im certain im socially dysfunctioning and maybe even bordering autistic. I think about my future a lot and how my habits that i cant get rid of (being a lazy fuck) will never be overcome and that ill never even cut it in the work force. Im a week into a new job and its fucking terrible. Nobody talks which i thought id like but im so inefficient rn and old beaners are rushing all the time and it really fucks me up with anxiety. I tried to see help but i need to get money for the $30 co-pay per visit. Currently in an 8 month depression, my birthday is soon and i feel nothing. I just want everyone i love to suddenly hate me so i can kill myself
>>
>>742036823
Just talk to her anon, she'll do anything to help if she really loves you and wants to be better. If you work through her mental issues together you'll end up with a woman who wouldn't trade you for the world
>>
>>742037331
Forgot to add, i had a dream where said girl and i were talking together again and it had been months and i woke up more depressed than ever
>>
There's this girl I've had a crush on for a couple of years. It wasn't a huge crush but she was always on my mind. I asked her out back in the day but she had a boyfriend ( I was an overconfident boii). Anyways she said no and we remained friends. We slowly started drifting apart and we didn't see each other enough so we sort of lost our friendship. (Note: We are in high school, I'm a senior and she's a junior). We would see each other and only smile in the high ways. I would accidently run into her making out with her boyfriend every now and then and feels would activate within me. Her boyfriend is a wannabe-edgy-always-yelling fag that everyone hates. (He's that cunt that always makes noise in the back of the bus when everyone is just trying to chill) Anyways, graduation day comes for me and I'm going to be attending a college that's across the country from where I live. She messages me after school is over and we talk like we used to back in the day. We do some catching up and I learned that she had broken up with her bf. This is great. So we spend the summer talking almost everyday and I start liking her even more than I did before. Finally, the day comes when she tells me that she likes back. This is fucking great mate. (Note: I haven't left for college yet). I decide to ask her if she'd be interested in having sex (I'm a fucking virgin btw). I originally meant it as a joke but she told me she was down. THIS IS REALLY FUCKING GREAT MATE. So, the next week we planned a date and I brought her to my house. We started with an awkward and useless conversation that lasted a while until I interrupted her by just going for it and kissing her. At that moment all that awkwardness went away and I was swept away with confidence. The story has on long enough and my point is that we had sex and I lost my virginity to the girl I had a crush on and would never think possible. The issue is that im In love with her but I know we won't stay together.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7KB, 174x157px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 174x157px
>>742021589
You're not alone comrade
>>
>>742021338
>be sad
>>
I've been depressed for several weeks. All my friends are out dating and having sex, while I'm a single, fat, virgin with no motivation. Please help me /b/ I feel useless.
>>
>>742025430
I want to be a girl, too, anon. Listen, I know it's rough. It sucks and it's taken me a while to step back and say, "It can't happen, and that's that. I messed up, but that's okay."

The biggest thing that keeps me going is the idea that some things in life are unattainable. End of story. These things are important because they give you a metric for things that may be attained. I want to be a girl, but I also want to help people out in any way I can. One of those things is possible and therefore relevant to my life's purpose. Hang in there, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_112005.jpg (49KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_112005.jpg
49KB, 720x719px
>>742021338

This song just gets me there
https://youtu.be/IAYrJAL9Sa4
>>
>>742037331
Invasive thoughts as shitty as they might be, in the end they're just in your head. You're the one that's in control anon. I think that if you love her that much she might be back someday, why did she left? Work may be really difficult at first but at least it'll be a reason for you to stay, it'll give you something to do.
>>
>>742037390
Thanks for the advice anon, I'll really try my best to talk with her soon. I really hope things get better soon. I really do love her.
>>
I like a chick who thinks she's a man
>>
>>742037675
Was in same boat for a long time, best thing to do is to work on yourself in ways that are at least semi enjoyable if you have a close family member or friend that would start working out with you or start learning an instrument with you having someone that depends on you/you depend on ive found is the only way to find motivation for some people including myself it will get better anon
>>
File: 1403390037070.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1403390037070.png
58KB, 645x773px
https://youtu.be/15g2LQXmouU?t=1m10s
Basically my situation right now, I just want her back, I love her so much, I want at least 1 more person that I feel like actually gives a shit about me
>>
>>742036688
The only way to handle that properly is be big boy. Whatever you do, tell her to go fucking stuff it if she fucks him

>>742037153
>LOOK AT ME GUYS, I DO THE MEMES
>>
Homeschooled all my life. Finished high school but with social anxiety due to minimal social interaction.. Vidya kept me going the past 5 or 6 years but now I have less time for that due to school and work so those thoughts that I'll be alone the rest of my life are coming back. I can't pick up or make an important phone call without having a panic attack. It's that bad. I feel like such a pussy.
>>
You people are fucking pathetic
>>
>>742037675
Only way to work on it is work on being better, don't stop trying to improve yourself(don't go being a day about it obviously)
>>
>>742025394
Can any of you niggers explain this gibberish in English?
>>
Look at me I'm so sad because I don't have a gf and I can't find a girl to love me. So can we get back to the real feels threads? I want to feel, not cringe so bad I want have a seziure.
>>
>>742037924
My woman has full blown paranoid fantasies, it's scared the shit out of me a few times, but fucking christ do I love her
>>
>>742038320
>expecting depressed people not to be depressed about crippling loneliness
>>
>>742038027

Thanks Anon. I'm hoping it will get better.
>>
>>742038428
That's fair. But I too remember when this used to be everyone in a while and not 24/7 like it is now.
>>
>>742037862
Yea that's what I saw it as. My anxiety all my life has just been solved by me not doing anything so no one depended on me. I wanted to play football i loved practicing but i didnt want to be the fuckup that costed the game etc. Rn i hate it cuz i was hired just at the start of the bi-weekly pay period and my bus pass got cancelled. I felt like becoming an hero that entire day. Im so intent on not being a burden that i thought i would just tell my job i couldnt go anymore, instead of asking any of the many people who care for me for a bit of cash for bus for just another week. I see myself as a very logical person but i do these things and dont understand it. I also am usually sharp with memory and understanding but so far at work ive felt like a god damn drooling retard.
>>
I'm trying to reply to as many posts as I can on mobile, so if I missed yours just reply to this anon
>>
>>742038515
Also fair
>>
Realizing your the person that will cheer up others but those same people will hardly give a Damn about you in return
>>
>>742038320
Welcome to therapy anon, please have a seat
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 400x289px
>>742025625
This just gave a sick cancer and I can feel the tumors up my back and it's way heavy.
>>
>>742036220
You illiterate dipshit niggers can't even coherent a proper sentence. Fuck is this?
>>
>>742034366
:D
>>
>>742038113
>LOOK AT ME GUZ IM A FAGGOT CUCK, WHO'S NOTHING BUT A SCUM MAN WHORE LIVING IN DESPAIR AND BRAINWASHED BY KIKES.
>>
I hope this gives you guys a little more hope for humanity <3
https://youtu.be/pESEJNy_gYQ
>>
I'm in a 4 year relationship with a woman I adore and believe I love. She does everything I want in and out of the bedroom. But recently (last 2-3 months) I've found myself wanting to sleep with another woman. I don't know why...and it depresses me. There are a few women I know that if I hit up, I could get with. And they're all taken, which would make me feel less like shit for cheating.

At the end of the day, I don't think I can cheat. I think really what it may be, is having that girl you can see and kinda sneak around with...kinda like us guys did when we were teens. I'm in my mid-20s now so I'm ready for commitment which is why I'm with this gorgeous lady, but at the same time, I want the fun of sneaking around and having a random great sexual encounter.
>>
>>742039665
>This is fucking depressing
Do yourself a favor mega faggot, fucking kill yourself you worthless ugly scum.
You're the kind that the original 4chan always hated with it's core.
>get the fuck outta here while you can and Fucking die
>>
>>742039665
Go be romantic, have fun silly sex with her, do something new together, it's not hard, just take her out and sneak a fuck in public. The worst thing you can do to someone is let them think they have a faithful loving partner when they're actually with a lying shitbag. I've seen too many people go through that shit, it's never worth it unless the relationship means nothing to you
>>
>>742035263
She's always ready to fuck as long as I keep her pumped ;)
>>
I feel like my friends don't like me anymore, and I'm afraid the feeling's mutual. I'm not a likeable person except to a very select few people, because of my personality being incompatible with most everyone else. Or I'm a massive faggot, either way it's getting me down

Also, some music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
Anything by the band "It Looks Sad"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxHaAGmX_c
>>
do long distance relationships even work?
>>
>>742021338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAID_2iKO5Y
>>
>>742040083
>edgy newfag spotted
>>
>>742040867
I've seen it work, and I've made it work, so it's up to you
>>
>>742040867
depends on if you two can do it, and if you can healthily talk to each other long enough to meet up again. Honestly it just takes commitment
>>
>>742040239
We do all types of shit. We've had sex in random places and I always enjoy it. But then when she goes home for the night, I start wandering through instagram and see photos of girls I know I could get with and want to. But I know I won't.
>>
My parents and sister are drug addicts.
I haven't had food in my house for weeks
I've been shoplifting to eat.
I'm getting evicted.
I'm losing my storage unit with all my stuff in it at the end of the month.
>>
>>742040083
I can't believe someone tried to insult me and doesn't know how to green text properly. You're excused.
>>
>>742041268
Find and steal everyone's money and get the fuck out of there
>>
>>742041409
I started a job on the 1st and luckily i get a food item each day i work for lunch. I don't get paid until the 18th, I'm hoping it'll be enough for my storage unit which is 560 dollars and a cheap greyhound ticket or something. I'm planning on moving in with my grandparents
>>
>>742041025
>Laedgy isn't something 4chan is all about?
You're in the wrong neighborhood summer friend. Head your way to fagbook you poser neckbeard
>>
>>742041550
Literally the worst thing about /b/ is that the longer I'm here, the more 18U fags come to the board. And yes I'm talking about you. Go back to your meme page.
>>
>>742041541
That's good but really, you need to get out that house asap, don't let them get your money either. You can do this man.
>>
>>742041671
>people born in 2000 are going to be able to vote soon
RREEEE
>>
>>742041811
it's so messed up. I've gotten 7 dollars in tips total from pumping gas at my job, i spent 2 bucks on a pack of Talon cigars and they took the rest...
I guess they didn't really take it but they asked for it and they're my parents it's so hard to say no.
My mom wanted my 5 dollars i got one night for gas so she could go to town and come back, she ended up being gone for 6 fucking days. Comes back while im at work, takes the tip i made that night too.
My dads grandparents came drove 400 miles to give us some cash because we needed it. Spent 20 bucks on supplies for the house so we can pack and clean and have stuff to eat on. The rest was either stolen or spent on drugs.
This morning I went with my dad to steal a bunch of cans so we can have gas money and food. They took off with the cans leaving me 2 bucks and I walked to the store to buy a burrito.
No fucking way am I going to let them get my paycheck though. That's getting the storage unit and my ass the hell out of here.
>>
>>742027376
I too crave the sweet release of death. My oneitis who I actually got to date for a long time broke up with me and got pregnant right away. It was awful. We've had sex a few times somehow(it was weird) but I know I can never be with her again since she has someone else's child
>>
>>742027376
My last girlfriend was when I was 16 in high school. I'm 23 and have been a shut in ever since dropping out of high school at 17.
>>
>>742021338
I hate the rules of the game
>>
>>742042066
The good thing is that your grandparents still care for the family and that you still care for them as shitty as they may be. I'm glad you have control of great part of your situation and control on your money, you'll get out of this soon man.
>>
>>742032269
fucking hell
>>
>>742042466
Thanks bro. Despite the current situation I feel pretty optimistic. Grandparents left some food too when they left so I've been snacking on dried fruit and candied filberts.
>>
>>742041105
Just think about finding out she fucked another guy when you're thinking about fucking anyone else :)
>>
File: 1502601756128.gif (978KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
1502601756128.gif
978KB, 500x717px
Anon what do you wake up for?
What is the thing you tell yourself "I can't wait to do this today" when you wake up?
>>
>>742042680
It's alright man. Don't let that optimism ever die, and enjoy the shit out of that dried fruit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAID_2iKO5Y
>>
>>742042881
I just live without reason man, I wake up each day hoping that something may go well or better, for something to kill me that day.
>>
>>742042881
I wake up and say there us something I need to do today and whatever power drives this universe steers me towards it
>>
Yesterday my dog died, today I buried his corpse, I couldn't find his favorite toy to bury it with him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>742021338
Things are about to get really hard for me. Hardest than they've ever been. I feel I've matured a bit now though and I know what I want and believe I can get there.

We're gonna make it brah
We're all gonna fucking make it
>>
>>742041671
What an unbelievable piece of shit fucking faggot? Do i really fucking sound like I got a fucking meme page?
>Wtf is that?
Have fun flooding and corrupting this place you fucking intrusive cancer.
Trust me dude, If it was even 5years ago, you faggots wouldn't wish to be here on your worst day. You're just a fucking hollow nomie faggot who's full of shit and is spreading and imposing his jew propaganda. Fuck you
>>
>>742043256
This is the good shit man
>>
>>742043309
Yo whats wrong
>>
>>742041671
Are you talking about tumblr or something faggot? Well that's your cancerous shit and I don't like it so don't have one. This is my fucking dungeon go back to your shithole before you get lynched you cynical greedy backstabbing jew.
>>
>>742030409
And I'm crying
>>
>>742042881
Nothing to be honest. It's the same old blurry and numb shit everyday. I've just lost all hope and everything way long ago, just day in and day out with a wish that I somehow naturally die and end it already.
>>
File: time_for_death.jpg (43KB, 192x196px) Image search: [Google]
time_for_death.jpg
43KB, 192x196px
Generally feeling like an utter waste of oxygen and resources. I managed to get away from my abusive family, but I don't know if I made the right choice by leaving. My girlfriend's parents found out we were dating and now we're not going to be able to see each other for years, and I know I'll never be able to move on, nor do I want to... We both want to wait for each other, and as long as she waits, I'm going to wait... It's just hard, not being able to see the person who changed your entire definition of what a good life is. I'm about to start going to college for IT, but I don't have a job, so I'm basically about to go 20k in student debt. I've only ever had one job in my life, and I've never made it past the first interview. Hell, I usually don't even *get* an interview, and it just gets worse.
I really want to have hope for my future, but I honestly just want to cut my losses and cash out of life before I end up on the street or some shit.
>>
>>742043476
Non much ma zigga sum forget tired to fake all ol shol n shat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uL5hgy6MhQ

whole album is very feelsy and artist is literally one of the best in current era, i reccomend more than anything
>>
>>742021589
Can't their be science and a god ?
>>
>>742044700
What are you a retard? How stupid are that you have to doubt god shenanigans and shit. Fucking hell we're all just like fucking worms in their world doing their shit that in reality and doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>742045124
what god?
>>
>>742045246
Idk
>>
>>742044700
Yes you can believe in science and religion. Just don't listen to the edgy sour atheists and the religious people that think god loves them more and keep talking about hell
>>
I'm lonely, my dudes.
By that, I don't just mean that I'm single. It also means that I don't really have anyone to share experiences with, or to take to new places, or watch a new show with. It's very discouraging to not even have someone who I can talk to at 2 am about what's on my mind. For a long time, that's been you /b/ros.
I had a couple relationships in high school but they were the classic "this is my first relationship and I know it's going to last forever so I'm going to do whatever I can to make it work" shit. I learned a lot from that but I've been alone since then.
For the most part, I'm content with myself and where I am right now. I'm going to be transferring to university next spring so I'm hoping to meet some new friends. Maybe a girl or two.
But for now, all I have to keep me company on nights like these are my own thoughts. And feels threads where I can vent them.
>>
I am starting to become a normie. I really had to force myself to come on here. Anons, is this a good thing? Will it last?
>>
>>742047108
you have us
>>
>>742047201
you chose
>>
Trying to sleep. Thoughts about below.
>be me
>14
>on a field trip
>4/10 chub is trying to get comfy
>flirt back
>eventually end up cuddling on bus
>i suggest we play the firetruck game
Its where you put your hand on their thigh and move up until they say stop.
>she agrees.
>slide hand up, she has skirt
>bus jolts
>ohshitnigger.mp4
>hand where her vagoo is
>Silently panick, dont know what to do so keep hand there.
>Accidentally rub due to shitty road, she squirms.
>too beta to put hand away, too deviant to not
>Deviant wins, rub intensifes.
>like fuck if i knew what i was doing i was 14
Cont.?
>>
>>742047202
I'm grateful for that. Even when I have nobody else, I've got you guys.
Thanks for reading, my dude.
>>
File: 1497155734734.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497155734734.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>742047401
Ah fuck it, i need to get this out.
>Eventually do other shit, pinch her and fondle her tiddies a bit. She tells me dont do that, i do something else.
>I cant take a fuckin hint, can I?
>Turns out, after telling a kid he can shove a foot up his ass, this event came to light.
>Nearly go to court over it, saved by Phoenix Wright level attorney.
>mfw i nearly became a registered sex offender at 14
I'm sorry. I was just a fucking horny kid. Forgive me, please. I wanna move past it but I cant... hopefully i can sleep now, /b/. Thanks for listening, if... any of you did.
>>
File: 1500507849655.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500507849655.png
387KB, 500x500px
>>742042198
are you me?
>>
>>742048060
I read your post friendo; get some sleep
>>
>>742048060
It's alright man, at the end you managed to get out of that trouble and it's all in the past, maybe she already forgot it, you just need to forgive yourself. Goodnight boi
>>
>>742026902
I knew I'd find a blue swan fag
>>
>>742048222
>>742048267
Thanks guys, also nice trips. Headed to bed.
>>
>>742042198
My last girlfriend was never, im 26 and have been a shut in since I dropped out of high school at 15. I didnt even finish one semester as a freshman

Things arent all that bad though, just gotta learn to live with yourself.
>>
>>742042881
my dog
>>
I have to molest 5 year-old girls. I hope God doesn't punish me.
>>
>>742030409
and those are the 15 minutes i'll never get back again
>>
>>742049421
why
>>
>>742049544
Because I have to.
>>
>>742049421
Tell us your story fag
>>
>>742049598
you don't HAVE to do anything
>>
>>742049612
It started when I was a kid. When I was 7 - 8, I found porn on TV and masturbated to it. I masturbated thinking of some of my peers. When I was 14, there was this 8 year-old girl I liked. I wondered if she had sex yet, and how big would she want. As I got older, my age of attraction didn't went up, just sticked to girls age 2 - 8.
>>
>>742049669
Yes I do. I am mentally ill and mentally ill people have to do certain things because of their brain structure.
>>
>>742049768
No, you don't have to. It'll seem like you're forced to but at the end of the day you have a choice. You can always resist the urges.
>>
>>742049832
I am forced to choose this way, and it's not my choice at all. I have to do it.
>>
>>742049737
That's actually cute anon, i hope you find a little girl that likes you back someday. Wouldn't that be so nice?
>>
>>742021338
Dont know man, I've been feeling pretty fucking bitter out of nowhere. I fucking hate being lonely, I'm not the social type. I had a big group of friends in college but they are all gone now.

Been getting anxiety feelings lately as well and I feel like a pussy because anxiety is a disease of homosexuals.

Life is just not going well...I wish I had some Macaroni
>>
All I want is to find a job and get enough money to move out and make everyone I've met little by little forget me and in the meanwhile save money so when it's finally time, buy a fuckton of food and alcohol and an hero. That would be nice.
>>
>>742050013
I want to move out too man. The place I live in now is fucking infested with German roaches. Been trying to get rid of them since I was a little kid, its probably been a decade.

I spent the weekend at my friends place and I slept so fucking comfortably while the pest control worked their magic back at my place.

Came home today and 80% are gone but the ones who survived, I shit you not, are crawling the walls and ALL OF THEM are shitting eggs. All of them.

I just want to fucking kill myself everytime I come back to this home.

Gonna mist this whole fuckhead apartment in two weeks, hopefully that will be the end of it forever.
>>
>>742050289
Holy shit man I'm sorry about your trouble, I hope you get rid of them soon enough. At least most of them are gone now.
>>
I've been wondering myself since a long time ago if killing someone would make me feel better, I just keep thinking about it. The thought of someone dying in my hands calms me down a lot.
>>
File: based jesus.jpg (56KB, 505x677px) Image search: [Google]
based jesus.jpg
56KB, 505x677px
You know what, mates? I'm here to tell you that things here may not be good now, but I'm telling you that things will be better in time. This may be a feels thread, but I believe that every tear will become a laugh of joy later in life.
Truly, I tell you, you will make it. Keep confessing, and your shackles will be set free.
>>
>>742050400

Me too man, I feel like my parents are cursed. Literally been trying so damn hard to eradicate them for at least 10 years.

I moved out for college and it was so nice being able to leave out food and coming back to it being absolutely untouched, delicious and clean. Priceless to go to bed without fear of waking up to something crawling up your arm at night or listening to them crawling around. It literally drives you insane.

We can't leave shit outside or else it will get infested with roaches in less than 10 minutes. I fucking hate having to stuff EVERYTHING in the fridge just to keep it untouched. I fucking hate cold, hard bread, I fucking hate that we can't even buy a toaster or microwave because they over rum it and fry it. I hate that they fried my laptop, my tv, and my Xbox.

We keep the apartment surgery-room clean the little fuckers keep multiplying.

I can't do it anymore bro.
>>
>>742050954
I can't believe you're still sane even after all of that, you're some strong mothetfucker so just hang in there a little longer, you'll get to move out someday. It's actually pretty damn scary, it does sound like a curse. Why don't you try to sleep in cheap hotels from time to time? It may help you a bit
>>
>>742050400
I can't even bring a girl over to fuck her or a friend to hang out for fucks sake because it's so fucking embarrassing.

>omg a roach!
>yea uh...just watch your food heh..probably just a stray..
>there are tree of them right there omg
>yea...maybe we should go out to eat huh?
>I thought we where going to play games and lay down? EW one crawled on me! Ok, I have to go anon I'm sorry I just can't
>>
I dont know if posting this will help or what but a gew months ago i broke up with my gf and i didnt think much of it st the time but now im regretting what i did to her because im a socisl reject that cant talk to women but she was the one that started talking to me and she made something out of me but now im lonely as fuck and i yearn for her attention but shes off with some other dude now. We broke up on good terms and stuff but she forgot about me now. I dont know what to do
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.