[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>741969539 In this thread that 404d an anon said: >Yours

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 51

File: StPetersCross.png (351B, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
StPetersCross.png
351B, 90x90px
>>741969539
In this thread that 404d an anon said:
>Yours is a vengeful, jealous and evil god.
I replied:
I can't deny any of that, nor would I.

But Christ was willing to die for me so I respect him and follow his teaching.

As to the Creator or Father he does what he will to do. Kind of like the republican party. I may think he is an asshole and that his plan for us here sucks, but I am not in charge. If you have complaints take them up with him.

But I am not about to worship lies and deceptions offered by demons who are on the losing team. You can spew all the midgard bullshit you wish and I will give credit that I have not seen any Ice giants around.

But David killed Giants too so there is a bit of truth and a bit of lie in all religions.

Again I don't sell religions or churches, I do not advise you tofollow men in funny hats or liars behind pulpits.

You see anon I have a clue.

I would be glad to share as much of it as you wish. But I am not going to exvcahnge insults or lies.

I am all about the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Follow what ever bull shit makes you feel better. But do not tell others to murder anyone that is simply wrong no matter how you say it.

But the thread 404d before I could post so here it is.
>>
File: Parrots2.jpg (825KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Parrots2.jpg
825KB, 2400x1600px
>>741973096
I always try to reply to comments and questions directed at me.
Folks deserve a little truth in this day and age where there is a flood of lies.
>>
>>741973096
>But Christ was willing to die for me so I respect him and follow his teaching.
but
>died on the cross like hundreds of other guys
>>
File: Parrots.jpg (62KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
Parrots.jpg
62KB, 600x349px
>>741973241
>>741973241
And rose again. That would seem to be an important difference.
>>
>>741973342
well according to poor source that is bible, and same book says that so did others
>>
File: parrot09-634.jpg (201KB, 634x323px) Image search: [Google]
parrot09-634.jpg
201KB, 634x323px
>>741973576
The book does not say that any others rose again? If you believe it does please feel free to quote book chapter and verse?

Certainly a thief died on the cross next to Christ, and because of his faith was told surely that day he would be in Christs fathers kingdom. That did not imply any divinity on the thief s part.
>>
>>741973342
top truth post
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 296x170px
>>741973576
PS The Bible WAS a poor source.
If you read the 3 letters at the beginning of any copy / reprint of the KJV 1611 the translators say as much.

Since then however others have come along and offered us concise dictionary (Strong's Concordance) And Translations with foot notes that can help you understand what was being said by who, and to whom. That is important too. Not every word is meant to be directed at each and every one of us.
>>
>>741973732
OT
Elijah resurrected the son of Zarephath's widow
Elisha resurrected the son of the great Shunammite woman
A dead man comes back to life when he touches Elisha's bones
NT
Jesus resurrects the widow's son at Nain
Jesus raises Jairus' daughter from the dead
Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead

>>741973746
it doesn't make it true just because
>>
File: Parrots-For-Sale-3.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Parrots-For-Sale-3.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>741974117
I thought you said others "on the cross"?
But OK if you want to ask questions feel free. But again please include book chapter and verse.

It makes it so I don't have to look it up instead of you.

Men who represented God or fulfilled his prophecy often were given power over life and death so they could prove they spoke with authority. Others were healed because of their faith. I would be glad to answer specifics about verses, because you too seem to have some errors in understanding. I am not sure who the dead man was for example nor how he could move in any way to touch "Elisha's" bones ? But if you say it happened and include the verse I can look at the commentary about it and answer you far better.

>it doesn't make it true just because
I don't lie and apparently the anon realizes this.

Which is why I am not answering each of your comments until I understand them.
>>
>>741974639
yeah that's what i've said there's nothing special about dying on cross. Resurreccion isn't something really special in bible. But 2nd one isn't a real argument. But it's here

Kings 13:21 (KJV)
21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

Stil if you are saying that bible is true, you have to prove it. I can say that, you are wrong because Koran is true or Greek mythology or Lovecraft's work.
>>
File: yt0.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yt0.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>741975395
>yeah that's what i've said there's nothing special about dying on cross.

Actually there is something special about it.
It fulfilled prophecy (See Psalm 22). Which is also why Christ said "eli eli lama sabachthani" Which is to say "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?) Christ did not feel forsaken, but he did need to fulfill the prophecy that claimed he would say it.

Further reply to your post in a moment.
>>
>>741975395
That is from Second Kings not first but no matter.

These men were fleeing from the Moabite marauders and this reviving fulfilled the 16th Miracle of Elisha again meant to fulfill prophecy.
But it did not make the revived man a messiah or a prophet it just made him living proof of the truth of (at that time ) Torah.
The prophecy being fulfilled is how the Bible proves it self. I certainly can not prove it to you. Its truth is entirely a matter of your personal faith and seeking of the truth.
>>
>>741976303
Well, you can't use the bible to prove the bible, maybe you could if I would say that only NT is false. And I'm doubt entire religion. Still it contradicts with fatcs that we know of. (Herod and census when Jesus was born for example). And that's just tip of the iceberg.

>Its truth is entirely a matter of your personal faith and seeking of the truth.

Wishfull thinking doesn't make things true. There are many religions everyone thinks that it is true, but they can't be all.
>>
File: parrot-1093706_960_720.jpg (152KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
parrot-1093706_960_720.jpg
152KB, 960x511px
>>741976862
No it is pretty factual.

There are many liars who claim to be experts who will tell you they find faults and then not bother to explain or worse try to understand why.

Course if you outright dismiss all the books of the Bible that is your choice IMHO a foolish one. I don't ever claim every word of it is accurate.

But to say I can not use it to confirm or deny what it or you claim is kind of an impossible thing to over come.

Herod not being a historical King was intentional. If I wrote to you Donald Trump is evil he would do all he could to destroy me and my writings. So often figures and places in the Bible were couched in mystery or names were changed so that the basic stuff could still be written for us here and now. Else all copies of the book might have been destroyed. No there was not a census the word was mistranslated. But there was a Hebrew holiday that is mentioned and Elizabeth's husband who was a Priest / Rabbi attended it. It is well documented in Hebrew scrolls even today.
>>
File: demiurge.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
>hurrdurrr "muh gods plans"

>muh winning team
>>
>>741977520
Welcome.
Did you have a question?
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
you guys all look like you have aids.
>>
File: cross23.jpg (70KB, 951x1063px) Image search: [Google]
cross23.jpg
70KB, 951x1063px
>>741977879
See >>741977698
I am unsure who you mean when you say "You guys"? I don't have aids though (Thank the Lord) and I would certainly be sympathetic to any who did.

So to repeat myself: did you have a question?
>>
>>741977373
If you just picking stuff that you like you are making your own religion out of this.

>Herod not being a historical King was intentional. If I wrote to you Donald Trump is evil he would do all he could to destroy me and my writings. So often figures and places in the Bible were couched in mystery or names were changed so that the basic stuff could still be written for us here and now. Else all copies of the book might have been destroyed. No there was not a census the word was mistranslated. But there was a Hebrew holiday that is mentioned and Elizabeth's husband who was a Priest / Rabbi attended it. It is well documented in Hebrew scrolls even today.

You are just changing stuff to make it more probable. It was written around 70 years after the birth of Jesus. Would that person really care? If he would, then why not say "There was a King, " or something like that. How was "census" mistranslated, it's not just one word. There's a chapter about that, and it's made just to fulfill the prophecy, it's doesn't make sense that Joseph had to go anywhere in the first place.
>>
File: cross15.jpg (11KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
cross15.jpg
11KB, 236x275px
>>741978224
>You are just changing stuff
No I am trying to explain why you can't find a historical king named Herod. Or a Census. That doesn't really change anything.

Alchemists thought every thing was made of the four elements fire water earth and air yet we allowed science to clarify further as time went on and now we have the table of Elements that probably still is not complete. We do not discard the table we just update it. Why shouldn't the Bible be afforded the same opportunity?

>It was written around 70 years.

I have serious doubts about that claim and the so called experts who make it. But if you would like to explain which of the Gospels you are claiming was written then I would be glad to try and provide some facts.

Remember the Bible is 70 different books written by 66 authors over many thousands of years.
So which Joseph? Christs uncle or his Father?
Which person would not care the author who made claims about a King called Herod who did not want to be killed for what he wrote (Heck Peter denied Christ 3 times out of fear when the Romans captured Christ.)

It does make sense if you consider Christs uncle was a merchant who traveled all the time between what we know as Britain and the Middle East. Or his Father who would have had to travel to pay taxes or attend mandatory "feasts" or "celebrations".
>>
File: Wildlife003H.jpg (172KB, 1279x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlife003H.jpg
172KB, 1279x1160px
>>741979018
I should have said "periodic table".
>>
>>741978158
lol take a joke directly in the anus why don't you bro...lmao
>>
File: twoparrots.jpg (82KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
twoparrots.jpg
82KB, 1280x960px
>>741980201
There was a joke?
Sorry, I am often a bit gullible or naive.
I tend to be pretty literal with written text.

I recognized buddy christ from Kevin Smith's movie Dogma, but that did not clarify who that anon meant when he said "you guys".

Which is why I asked.

Now assuming that the buddy christ post was NOT yours?

Welcome.
Did you have a question?
>>
File: circle.jpg (32KB, 366x370px) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
32KB, 366x370px
>>741977879
if I had a question, don't u think I would have asked... do u not think me being hilarious is more important than a convo about religion or whatever the subject is...? im really not even sure what the point of this thread is.. maybe u can fill me in on that. what are you trying to discuss or accomplish... honestly itd be more productive if you asked me something(other than if have a question for you... why would u link me to a 5 word sentence just to announce that your gona repeat your self and then do so???
>>
>>741978158
see>>741980710
sent to wrong umber.lol
>>
>>741980600
I am he who was buddyith...
>>
File: White-Parrot.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
White-Parrot.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
>>741980710
>>741980844
Nice dubs.
>>741977879

>don't u think I would have asked.
But you did not ask did you?

This is /b/ feel free to be "hilarious".

This thread was in reply to a comment made in a previous thread. It was a AMA about the Bible thread. But I do not enforce the topic that strongly. I am discussing false belief about the Bible in general. False religious teaching also. I will ask questions about comments or posts (made to me) if I misunderstand them. I always try to link to the post to which I am replying and to quote what I am referring to. As English is not my preferred tongue or language I find misunderstanding to be a common thing. So I always try to be clear.
>>
File: 1300124373634.png (43KB, 163x170px) Image search: [Google]
1300124373634.png
43KB, 163x170px
>>741980949
Pardon?
>>
>>741979018
There was a historical king named Herod. There was a census. They just don't much biblical description. And yes you are changing stuff. But even if gospels are right or you are right, you that still doesnt mean that Jesus is a god.

>So which Joseph?

ofc Jesus's father, if everyone had to go to the city of their ancestors the roman empire would be in chaos. Also patrilineage of Jesus according to Luke and Matthew are
different. There are just stuff in the bible that should be there if it would be proof by itself.

Author didnt had to be specific about that it was Herod.

Here:
https://www.bc.edu/schools/stm/crossroads/resources/birthofjesus/intro/the_dating_of_thegospels.html
There are also apocryphas that were exluced from NT.
>>
File: THE BATH.jpg (31KB, 510x514px) Image search: [Google]
THE BATH.jpg
31KB, 510x514px
you guys are clearly wrong, murdoc is the only true god
>>
File: 1300124476966.png (202KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1300124476966.png
202KB, 600x450px
>>741981646
>There was a historical king named Herod.
There is a lot of debate on that topic and I thought it was what you were asking.

>still doesnt mean that Jesus is a god.

Christ never claimed to be. He said we should worship God and taught us how to pray to him.
Christs divinity is a personal matter that I would not discuss here, you may believe it or not as you wish.

>patrilineage of Jesus according to Luke and Matthew

Matthew a tax collector had the records of those who actually paid their taxes.

Luke a physician had birth records of the butts that were spanked to make them take their first breaths. So as is to be expected Matthews records were shorter and less accurate. Not every jew pays his taxes.

>https

Feel free to ask specific questions, but I do not have the time or energy to read entire web pages / links or respond to them.

>>741981914
Welcome.

Who is murdoc?
Did you have a question?
>>
File: Tango_op_736x800.jpg (51KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tango_op_736x800.jpg
51KB, 736x800px
>>741981646
>There are also apocryphas that were exluced from NT.

Sorry I missed that. Yes, there were more books and they are fascinating. I love the gospel of Thomas and Ann Paglia's writings on the topic. The Bible is not the complete word of God. But it is enough for salvation.
>>
>>741982273
>Christ never claimed to be.

Kinda did "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

>He said we should worship God and taught us how to pray to him.

That's what Islam says

>Christs divinity is a personal matter

No not really, that's why LDS are not consider christians by World Council of Churches. Beliving in Trinity is kinda main thing.

> So as is to be expected Matthews records were shorter and less accurate.

There are diffrent names in those.

>But if you would like to explain which of the Gospels you are claiming was written then I would be glad to try and provide some facts.

That's why I gave you the link.

Nevertheless, I'm pointing that, the bible is not always accurate. So it can be proven by itself. But let's try another way, why do you think I should believe in the Jewish god.
>>
File: scarlets.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
scarlets.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>741983373
>John 10:30
As I said before translations are very important.
The verse you quote is either NASV or NIV and I do not like either of them. I prefer KJV/.

It is always important to take a verse in its proper context.

22And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 23And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. 24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.

Now I said I do not wish to debate the Lords divinity. - Because some would focus the entire thread upon it. But I AM a believer in his divinity. BUT I stand by what I said he did not claim to be God. The verse you quote was a reply to some pharisees And in that verse he meant he and god were in agreement not that he was God. He would never have made such a claim to the pharisees or they would have stoned him for blasphemy and prophecy did not say he would be stoned.

Christs divinity is a personal matter
>No not really

Again I stand by my claim as I said I do not follow the teachings and traditions of men in funny hats. There are Mormons who are more Christian then Catholics. There are Hindu's who are more faithful then Muslims.

Each of us must seek truth and find answers on our own and decide which teachers we care to trust. All personal choices.

>There are diffrent names in those.

Not in the KJV. Perhaps in the NIV or what ever you are using?

(My reply will continue.)
>>
File: scarlet-macaw-parrots.jpg (246KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet-macaw-parrots.jpg
246KB, 1920x1200px
>>741983373
>I'm pointing that, the bible is not always accurate.

So I also said in this very thread and explained why.

>why do you think I should believe in the Jewish god.

You shouldn't. You should be a skeptic in all things. God does not claim to be Jewish nor did Christ. They are HEBREW of all twelve tribes. (Judah was but one tribe) God is the God of Abraham. Christ is descended both from Judah by way of King David and of Levi and his linage was that of Mary, not Joseph.

You should read Revelations 2:9 or 3:9...

A child of God of the Hebrew faith would likely not claim to be a jew. Those that did make such claim would be very old today or were killed off by Hitler. The reason we do not destroy those who lie and claim to be jews today is that we might mistakenly kill a true Hebrew which would be a serious crime in God's view.
>>
>>741984353
>Not in the KJV.

yes, Matthew "16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ."
Luke "23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,"
but there are others.

By Jewish god I meant "Jesus's father".

>You should be a skeptic in all things

yea I am, I don't belive in any religion. And I also don't need my personal god, when i will see some evidence I will reconsider.
> Revelations 2:9 or 3:9

But why is Satan antagonist of God in chirstanity but in judaism is an angel that helps God.
>>
File: scarletmacaw2.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
scarletmacaw2.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>741986094
I can not find the verses you are posting.

Book, chapter, and verse, please! I can not be more clear on that matter. I said Mary's line not Joseph if you want to be totally accurate there are no letter j in Hebrew or Aramaic. Yosef would be more accurate People say they look in historical records for "Jesus" and he would have been Yeshua. But again the Tax collectors records were wrong and the Doctors were right.

>By Jewish god I meant "Jesus's father".

So you are still being very unclear?

Yosef a man on Earth or YHVH our Creator?

>But why is Satan antagonist of God in chirstanity but in judaism is an angel that helps God.

Because Christianity has the documents and teachings of poor translations of the original texts and does not have the complete story.

Amd the Liars have hidden away the texts and writing of truth and continue to pervert and corrupt every thing they infiltrate and teach.

There are bad men in the world today who knowingly teach lies to you and everyone. They run Churches, Synagogues, Schools, Colleges, Banks, and Governments. They intentionally deceive all of us. Which is why choosing the wrong church will not be a reason for you to go to hell.

Sad;y even evidence you see with your own eyes may one day fool you. (I hesitate to explain that as I could cause you to be condemned by accident.) In Gods view ignorance of the Law or word IS an excuse.
>>
>>741987254

Matthew 1:16, Luke 3:23

>So you are still being very unclear?

come on dude, Josef as a god was really an option? I meant vhvh.

>Which is why choosing the wrong church will not be a reason for you to go to hell.

That's very convenient.
>>
File: scarletmacaw1.jpg (207KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scarletmacaw1.jpg
207KB, 1600x1000px
>>741988122
Thank you but still I sigh.
Matthan and Matthat are the same man. MATTHEW GOT IT WRONG! Do you understand?

>come on dude, Josef as a god was really an option? I meant vhvh.
>vhvh.
You see?

No, but you are not clear and make mistakes as do I. It is YHVH but I only point this as you too make mistake. It does not matter really. I am not just in this thread with you alone I am on other sites with many people. You expect perfection and for free?

> That's very convenient.

For you, yes. Even if you choose badly God will still love you.
>>
>>741973096
sorry, i'm not a pendulum christian
>>
File: 1484434216456.gif (850KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484434216456.gif
850KB, 450x450px
>>741973096
>Christ was willing to die for me so I respect him and follow his teaching
>>
File: cross13.png (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cross13.png
36KB, 900x900px
>>741989178
>pendulum
Welcome.
What do you mean?

Like swings back and forth?
Which ones are?

Certainly not me, I try to be very consistent,. I debate the word of the Bible. I do not teach creed. My goal is simple : Golden Rule. Love God with all your heart soul and mind. Treat all men as brothers do unto them as you would have them do unto you.

Further: teach and study the law. Struggle to follow it personally. Never ever dare to enforce it. That is me in nutshell.
>>
>>741989242
Yes exactly.
Welcome.
Did you have a question/.?
>>
>>741989105
Well this discussion is kinda no use, because you made your faith personal, just pick and assume what you want. I don't really care about that, because only prove you gave me is the bible, and I have a better moral and life compasses than that.

>>741989550

Well golder rule, didn't require any kind of god before and after Jesus repeated it.
>>
File: cross2.png (2KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
cross2.png
2KB, 577x800px
>>741990251
So what?
Each of us SHOULD make faith personal.

I was pretty clear I am NOT religious. God said in the Bible: religion is the teaching and traditions of men that make void the word of God. If you want to debate religion make a thread. I said I would debate the owrds of the Bible/ and so I am. The Golden Rule is the highest of the Law and encompasses all others. Christ may not have been the first I can not say there may have been other Avatars of God who said the same or learned men may claim one nation is far older than it actually is. You are certainly free to make your own choices. I am not here to sit your butt in a particular church or to follow any man other than Christ. (NOT EVEN ME!)
>>
>>741990671
but what's an evidence for yhvh existence.
>>
File: parrot6.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
parrot6.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>741991417
Where did I say I would provide that?
Either you believe in him in your heart or you do not/. I can only debate the truth or historical accuracy of the Bible/. Even then I am very limited/. I can not show you the tablets or the ark or Christs wounds/. You must decide. What I can do is show you that Joel Osteen is greedy, Benny Hinn is a liar. I have promised not to mock the Pope but he does wear a funny hat and is very very rich. The Catholic Church was founded by the very men who killed Peter. No you are asking something I do not have to offer you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4
>>
File: parrot_3071664b.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
parrot_3071664b.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
>>741992565
Welcome.
Did you have a question?
Thank you for your link.I do not reply to them or view them now though I may later?
>>
>>741973096
when will someone go to hell
what is heaven like
how do I communicate with The Holy Spirit.

Thank you kindly for this thread
>>
>>741992774
Nah no question. Just wanted to post hail Satan tunes. You may do as you wish with the link.
Im going back to lurking.
>>
>>741991894
>Where did I say I would provide that?

I didnt mean that, maybe i shouldnt use "but".

Yea I know those things that's why i'm not chistian at all. But i'm not gonna choose parts that i want, and call it god and belive in it. If i do that i would be most likely to be wrong, and I don't have a need for god just because. That's why I asked for evidence so existance of that deity would be more probable. For now it's as probable as dragons and unicorns nothing to center my life around.
>>
>>741973096
There is no god
People are just stupid to believe made up child stories about magic, transmutation, magical big brothers and creation myths, shit only brainwashed clueless mongoloids would believe to be true
There is no yaweh, no allah, no krishna, no vishnu, no thor, no odin, everything is made up. Its just fantasies stories fools believe to be true
>>
>>741991894
The bible is pure bullshit
Your god isn't real
You are a faggy mongoloid
>>
>>741992799
>when will someone go to hell?
Only after the "White throne Judgement" which will be after Armageddon and all of mankind has ceased to exist on the Earth.

So when you die tomorrow after being hit by a bus you do not go to hell You go to the next school called the "Millennium". This also happens after Armageddon if you are not greeted by God saying "Well done my good and faithful servant". Then you will sleep until that "Millennium" starts, and Christ himself begins to teach us all the right path.

This life is not a final path unless you really screw up - Rape Murder etc.

>what is heaven like

There is a description in Isaiah in the OT but it is not very clear. But it will be far more advanced then we are on Earth and we will all love it. It may even be tailored to each of us as Christ said "in my fathers kingdom there are many mansions". Sorry I can not be more specific.

>how do I communicate with The Holy Spirit.
We all do all the time. Just talk to God preferably in a quiet place or time with out distractions. Byt be warned if you "HEAR" replies we are all also subject to the UNholy spirit. The devil can shout in our ears or minds too. And often the first answer is NOT the best. Modern Psychology calls this ID Ego Super Ego we are all thrice minded.

See Picture.

And Welcome.
>>
File: 1458378554287.jpg (846KB, 1550x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1458378554287.jpg
846KB, 1550x1050px
>>741993016
OK.
Sorry if you choose to worship Satan but hay you are free to do so. He should be here soon he will be the not human that Trump introduces you to saying he is the second coming of the Lord and is here to rapture us away. All lies.
>>
>>741993948
Does blowing your own brains out qualify for instaban to hell?
>>
File: owl2.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
owl2.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>741993249
So you may choose. Dragons and Unicorns don't exists. But they may have before the tuhu e vuhu. The "Great destruction" that the liars who claim to be jews hide from you. (No, not Noah's flood) This was the thing that ended Dinosaurs before mankind was seeded all about the Earth.
>>
File: obscene talker.jpg (277KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
obscene talker.jpg
277KB, 700x525px
>>741993335
Hey read the thread and ask some questions?

I am not here to mock your disbelief/.

Religion teaches us stuff that is not true Apples as original sin Adam and Eve as the first humans. All that is nonsense. While I do use the Bible as a tool I do not teach traditions of men.
>>
>>741993948
But YHVH likes murder when it suits him.
>>741994409
^ this is just nonsense.
>>
File: NJ-NY-parrots-2.jpg (54KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
NJ-NY-parrots-2.jpg
54KB, 400x357px
>>741993625
>>741993625
I am sorry you feel that way.

Perhaps if you read the thread or ask some questions you will see that I am not towing the usual line of BS you have encountered. I am certainly not trying to get you to sit in a pew or pay tithes to men in funny hats. 95 percent of the lies we are taught come from behind the pulpit and men interested more in profit then in prophets.
>>
>>741994167
I don't know for sure.
There is the millstone parable which says better to tie a millstone about your neck and be drowned then to harm a child of God. It implies that if you are compelled to hurt others you are better off to suicide. The matter is best decided by you and God rather than men in funny hat or self righteous church ladies.
>>
File: macaw.jpg (18KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
macaw.jpg
18KB, 400x262px
>>741994845
>But YHVH likes murder
No God kills when some one stand in the way of Prophecy. That is far rarer today then it was before Christ was born.

>>741994845
>>>741994409 (You)
>^ this is just nonsense.
No I stand behind what I said there/
>>
>>741995332
so he's kinda lame if he had to repair stuff but killing
>>
File: cross10.jpg (63KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cross10.jpg
63KB, 1200x900px
>>741995647
Well he is kinda lame for not just dropping by and delivering a real book of facts and instead counting on idiots like myself to tell you. But you have to choose among the various idiots and decide who is not misleading you. Me here doing a poor job but anonymous and free of charge. Or Arnold Murray who does an expert job but is a televangelists who before he died was often lumped in with the others who are liars and are in it for profit. while he never asked for a single dime even once. As to Gods killing he was defending the bloodline that Christ was to be born in. From both humans and even inhuman things. Race matters little now so I suspect the only thing he would kill over today is an all out attack on the land of Israel. There he would be defending the place and not the liars who claim to be his chosen people.
>>
File: lWCBVDuc.jpg (84KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
lWCBVDuc.jpg
84KB, 768x768px
Well unless more question come I will say:May peace be with you all. I hate bumping my own thread.
>>
>>741997384
Then I will bump for you.
>>
File: kertal.jpg (15KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
kertal.jpg
15KB, 241x209px
>>741997957
Thanks
>>
>>741998197
I find these debates to be interesting so I have no issues bumping.
>>
File: lovebirdsjustcauseiloveem.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
lovebirdsjustcauseiloveem.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>741998433
Well I want to watch Avengers part 2 (Have not seen it) but I would not put that before answering any Anons honest questions. So I reply to all comments which bumps back to page one but otherwise will be lurking myself.

Thanks again. And I will reply to your bumps.
>>
File: 4705038.jpg (65KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
4705038.jpg
65KB, 500x476px
>>741973096
>i do not advise you to follow men in funny hats
HERETIC!
>>
>>741974117
Jesus was raised and will live eternally. There is a difference
>>
>>741998777
Sounds like a solid plan
>>
>>741999227
still doesn't matter because it just personal believe, no evidence for that
>>
File: 3crosss2.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3crosss2.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>741999199
lol call me what ever you want/ Just not late for dinner.
>>
File: cross12.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cross12.png
22KB, 256x256px
>>741999227
Amen
>>
Praise the lord

We're standing here by the abyss and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out to the beast with many names

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is

We're hiding here inside a dream and all our doubts are now destroyed
The guidance of the morning stars will lead the way into the void

He is
And he is
He is
He is

He is
And he is
He is
And he is
The disobedience that holds us together
He is
And we are falling over the precipice
>>
File: index (2).jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index (2).jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>741999485
Then seek the truth through non traditional sources like Lee Strobel. He was an atheist who married a Christian and only believes stuff that can be empirically proven
>>
File: godscreation.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
godscreation.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>741999914
Will we get the sextant 9's?
Only God knows but his ways can be awesome!
>>
Rebump
>>
>>741999914
I did, I've read some Kabala, talmud etc. It's interesting, have some points, but just because I like it doesn't mean it's real.
From what I saw on it Lee Strobel logic is based on proving bible by the bible so nope, thx, also he think DNA is a language.
>>
File: cross_with_dove.46122508.jpg (79KB, 908x1148px) Image search: [Google]
cross_with_dove.46122508.jpg
79KB, 908x1148px
>>741999912
Nicestuffthere.jpg
>>
>>742001075
Always keep an open mind in all things.

Seek seek seek. If God wants you you will find him.

(and he always wants you.)
>>
File: ekghdkb-image-5-111669521.jpg (45KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
ekghdkb-image-5-111669521.jpg
45KB, 450x360px
>>742001075
Want to have some fun?

In Genesis the bible says Eve was made with Adams rib. Look up that word rib in the Bible (online) and then link to a strong s concordance for the various definition. See what you think it means?
>>
Does Absinthe have any religious meaning or is it just booze?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.