[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we end univesity and public school funded by government?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 75

File: 1 (2).jpg (77KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
77KB, 509x800px
Why don't we end univesity and public school funded by government?

go full free market in education
>>
>>741868278
How are they going to indoctrinate the masses if they go free market? Dont fool yourself, the gov knows what they are doing.
>>
all the academics could either do real research at private think tank getting 0 tax money OR learn to produce something useful
>>
ITT: Conservative retards living in la la land.
>>
>>741868278
doesnt america do this already?
>>
>>741868278
For profit education is a bad thing
>>
>>741870875
Why?
>>
>>741870461

is this what 12 year olds say when they think they know something about the world or what?

what the fuck kind of dumb fucking thread is this anyways

you don't even know what a think tank is if you think it's a place where "academics" do "research" you fucking monkey. they're policy consulting firms
>>
>>741868278
Countries that do that have literally the worst education.
>>
>>741870928
>types like a nigger
>reddit spacing
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>741869218
Are you sure when the Mormons buy up 1/4 of the education system that people still won't be indoctrinated?
hmmmm
>>
>>741870903
Because you end up wirh a bunch of schools that charge exorbitant ampunts for worthless degrees like university of Phoenix, Liberty University, and Trump University.
>>
>>741871043
Don't people who make poor decisions as consumers deserve what they get?
>>
>>741870968
ooooooooo harsh words, shut up cunt
>>
>>741871040
Wait, when did we start hating Mormons?
>>
>>741871114
You're IP #10 to enter this thread. He was IP 6. Wasn't daddy around to teach you whiteknighting for another man is gay and unacceptable?

>thinking you have to stick up for other people because you type like human garbage too
>>
File: 1500124406027.png (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500124406027.png
72KB, 625x626px
>>741868278
>>
Because pic related and for anyone else that believes in this hilariously stupid political philosophy built on social Darwinism and a revist to Serfdom.
>>
>>741871175
Nice deflection. You could use whatever "GOOD OLE CHRISTIAN" religion you want. Also yes, it is fact that the mormons have a strong influence and interest in private schools, just like the catholics did and still do.
>>
>>741871106
To some degree yes, but that doesn't mean that we should leave them defenseless against institutions that deliberately prey on them like Phoenix, Liberty, and Trump University.
>>
>>741871286
>my position relies on memes and the idea that some people aren't meant to be morlocks
Shut up, hippy.
>>
File: CARLSJR.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CARLSJR.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
>>741871286
No the scary part is that they do know that is what libertarian right leads to. They WANT survival of the fittest. They WANT a God Emperor. They want Carls Junior to own everything and make all the tough decisions for us... Because they ultimately believe a rich person can't possibly be a bad person, or make bad decisions.
They are the biggest cucks of all.
>>
>>741871106

No.
>>
>>741870875
what?
so tax parasite educaton is good?
but not willing participant school
profits are GOOD

you sound like you have commy programming

profits make usa no1 and most moral country ever who ended slavery
>>
>>741870928
nah its what tax parasites like u react as cuz u hate cuz hong kong chile sweden usa singapore japan china proved them wrong
>>
>>741868278

Because it works if you do it right. And by "do it right" I mean do it like pretty much any civilized country in the world *except* US. Grew up in a country where public education is actually more prestigious than private education (only retards that can't pass public school entry exams go to private schools). Now I work in a large tech company and make over a quarter of million per year. While it's certainly *possible* to accomplish the same without any formal education, I probably wouldn't accomplish it without.
>>
>>741871505
Free public access to the internet exists. They aren't defenseless. Them failing to do their research into the product is their problem.
>>
>>741871574
Dumb person detected. Confirmed by reddit spacing.
>>
File: DAcY8XrXkAAXV1z.jpg (36KB, 361x395px) Image search: [Google]
DAcY8XrXkAAXV1z.jpg
36KB, 361x395px
>>741871040
you forget that someone has to willing buy the education product in a free market

shit for brains
>>
>>741871507
Since the core concept that in libertarianism that all people are born equal and free, the notion defeats itself in so far that it also states that not everyone starts equal or free.

Plus, positive rights versus negative rights.
>>
>>741871323
I wasn't deflecting, it was a "wait what?" in its truest form.

Anyway, you're a dumb shit.

Education (in the US) was built from one-room schoolhouses. It started with small, independent systems and through that it became very strong and effective. The problem is that the more centralized it's become, the decline in education has started to take hold and the response has been more national standards, which do not work.

If you have a valid argument for keeping public education structured the way it is, let's hear it. But if your only argument is "well, x group that I'm scared of is the reason we can't do that" without actually indicating valid points then really all you're doing is being a fucking bigot and shill. I will gladly rescind those accusations upon presentation of specific issues.
>>
>>741871286
and for thsoe who have

because history shows capitalism is best

democracy aka usa 1900s is endless debt war and small tek progress

1800s capitalism clearly way to go
gov spending 1% GDP and 50% gwoth a year while ending slavery and child labor
>>
>>741871797
>the core concept that in libertarianism that all people are born equal
Equal opportunity isn't the same as being born equal.
>>
free education is way better.
That way even someone from a farmer family could become the first man to be in space :~)
And well, countries like Estonia and Finland (and basically the rest of Europe too) are laughing about the shitty education the US provides
>>
>>741868278
Why don't you ask your boss how highly respected a University of Phoenix degree is.

How about we stop funneling money into private prisons while were at it, we could almost double the budget of schools that way. Specially in the southwest where for-profit prisons are just filling up with illegals. They are costing us more tax than if we just let them go to public school.
>>
Maybe we should make kids work for everything from birth? Maybe we could get those freeloading embryos in the womb to do some work for their lodgings? Deadbeats.
>>
>>741871555
is this a democrat video game?

capitalists want free trade

meaning you have to choose to buy it

meaning shitty stuff lie our current legal med and school go away

to be replaced by awesome shit like wal mart

imagine if going to school or lawyer like wal mart

democrats have such endless mythology to block the real cure for all problem
capitalism
>>
>>741871960
free market education you mean

I mean just look at government education
>>
>>741871710
Yeah.. my point being you can choose the catholic private school or the mormon one.
>>
>>741871960
The US provides 12 years of free education. Part of being an adult is being independent and making your own way in the world. People from nanny states don't seem to grasp this because they were never expected to act like independent adults.

They can laugh all they want, we run the planet they live on.
>>
>>741871872
That was the 1900's for child labour, dumb dumb.

1800's capitalism was marked by the infamous concrete jungle era of the industrial age AND an even greater disproportionate range of the rich and poor.

Also, an unregulated market always fails.

See "Somalia" and 'microeconomics" for more details.
>>
Great idea if your goal is a dumber, less skilled population
>>
>>741871845
>If you have a valid argument for keeping public education structured the way it is, let's hear it.
All children across the country need to be provided an education held to a standard, so that a kid from Alabama doesn't get a high school degree with hopes of going to a prestigious university across the country (as many wish to do) only to be told that his high school degree is worthless because he comes from an insignificant backwater.
>>
>>741868278
free market tends to grow the same way wealth always does, pyramid that bische
>>
>>741868278
We're honestly headed that way right now. Moving funds for public schools to private ones is pretty much the entire stated goal for the current head of education and is probably THE reason they funded the campaign so much to get the job.
>>
>>741872084
Well, government funded education wasn't bad during the Soviet Union and still isn't in a lot of those countries.
Also pretty good in the south of Germany.

Why would free market education do anything at all? Just have a competent government :~)
>>
>>741872287
>:~)
You're not on facebook right now, fag.
>>
>>741872115
regulated school is not free market

in free marekt pick any school you want ro beter yet open one!
>>
>>741871845
I know you libertarians are all terrified of common core (decades of research in the field of education) but no, the argument against that is laid upon you. What is your argument for going against research in the education field?
>>
>>741868278
Because that's fucking stupid you over privileged libertarian shit for brains.
>>
>>741871707

You made an ideological claim and gave absolutely no supporting logic, the only idiot is you.
>>
There's a reason we say time is money.
>>
File: images(174).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images(174).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>741872217
1800s took usa from woods to no1
somalia is in africa
and is not capitalist

stop reading morons liek pieketty and krugman

youtube yaron brook

you are miseducated

capitalism begins with property rights, free trade, no violence agaisnt individuall, and low gov spending, no regulation

demoracy is evil mob rule, which is what somalia is
gang warfar no property or individual rights

property is civilization
>>
>>741872412
i don't even have facebook, so stfu :~)
>>
>>741872013
Put together a coherent sentence and I might be able to help you...
So what is your proposed cure?
You keep acting like throwing money at a problem fixes it. The current system is based on decades of research in education. Yeah sure theres probably propaganda in there... what guarantee do we have that wouldn't EVER happen anyway? Smart people will always figure it out...
>>
>>741872459
>i shouldn't be held accountable for my mistakes!
Go eat your tendies, retard.
>>
>>741872287
sure it was

anything gov does is bad

because its 30x normal cost and 1/100th as good

look at roads n public schools in usa
>>
>>741872625
>:~)
You're not on facebook right now, fag. Whether you have one or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>741872456
privileged to listen to your silly words?

I think you need to look up the word.
>>
File: 1493240801190.jpg (108KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493240801190.jpg
108KB, 760x797px
>>741872730
:~)
>>
>>741872459
>manbabby
>reddit spacer
It's all becoming clear.
>>
File: images(153).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(153).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>741872583
absolutely

regulations make prices up an quality down

everything government does aside from defense and blocking violence to ward individual is a negative

why do desktop computer go down in price but house up?
>>
>>741872778
>it's a "non-native english speaker communicates through memes because he for some reason thinks people on an american website want to talk to him" episode
>>
>>741872636
no one needs your help
idea is to stop tax money to it
free market would quickly do better
you are not smart
end all tax money to university and school
end regulation
let voluntary school be unmolested by idiots known as academics
>>
>>741872013

>>meaning you have to choose to buy it

You'll die if you don't eat
You'll die if your water is polluted by companies with more money than you who can afford it
You'll die if the train company charges you 3 times as much to move your goods to the market than your competitor

Hence capitalism is fucking bullshit in a lot of ways and the capitalists should be killed if society doesn't extend basic fairness to the individual at the expense of "capitalism."
>>
>>741872863
are you seriously being autistic about someone posting ":~)"?
You really have no other problems, do you?
>>
>>741872965
The fact that you are very clearly poorly educated leads me to believe that ypur opinions on education can be dismissed without a second though. I bet you were homeschooled.
>>
>>741872987
Welcome to my website.
>>
>>741872415
Some things aren't meant to be a free market. There already are private schools, and some of the most privileged affluent children get to attend them. The problem is what to do with the other 99% of the people. How many of them would even pay to go to school? Graduation would plummet
>>
>>741873047
>my prejudice means your position isn't worth listening too
So rational.
>>
>>741873050
I've seen retarded shit on here, but people complaining about smileys is just silly, even for this site
>>
>>741872965
Yes... thats a great idea. Let education plummet into the fucking ground. I see your guys motive now... Idiots are pretty easy to rule
>>
>>741872971
Try toning down that reddit spacing, so one can actually read your posts.
>>
File: images(118).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(118).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>741872971
no you live in fantasy world

and ro deny the 1800s and hong kong singapore sweden chian recently

this is democrat fantasy

free markets mean you make money by satisfying needs of the masses BETTER than all the others competeing

no regulations remember

and if someoen does well they GROW fast and spread since they WINNING

IM NOT TIED OF WINNING YET!!!

look at all the fod now, this is under democracy !! 1900s endelss war debt slwo tek advance

capitalism would fly forward tek advnace

capitalism is only just fair and moral system

democracy is pure evil commmunism

you bleating bullshti jsut shows how dumb you are and you lack historical truth

you are a democrat dupe and probably poor and will stay poor
or a tax parasite yourself

cronyism is a feature of democracy not capitalism

lower gov spending and get rid of reuglation and nothing to buy off
>>
>>741873204
Lmao, how new are you?
>>
>>741868278
>funded by government?
> =
>funded by the taxpayer
>>
File: images(123).jpg (10KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images(123).jpg
10KB, 183x276px
>>741873047
you are getting educated by me
you have no education or you would already be bigtime objectivist capitalist like me
academics and other tax parasites hate truth
I bet you are a tax parasite and poor.
youtube yaron brook
break out of that democrat mythology
>>
>>741872965
Umm guy? Even Trump and miss for-profit schools Devos are NOT against tax to school... You are getting this wrong.
Its a tax credit or a voucher system to "pick" a school.
Completely removing the tax portion of school would end school.
>>
>>741873289
not new at all, been around for like 6-7 years
>>
>>741873163

You didn't bother supporting any of your points against him.

>>no one needs your help
Some people obviously do.

>>idea is to stop tax money to it
That's your stupid idea.

>>free market would quickly do better
Then why hasn't it?

>>you are not smart
I don't know how smart he is, but your points are fucking stupid and unsupported.

>>end all tax money to university and school
No?

>>end regulation
No. Academia has standards. Truth is not something obtained without rigorous investigation.

>>let voluntary school be unmolested by idiots known as academics
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>741873096
I think you confuse private school under government regulation high price

with free market education

capitalism makes everything plentiful and cheap and fast
and advances tehcnology at blinding speed
rememeber no regualtion with capitalism
next best thing can obsolete everything being done today
>>
It's also just a way to reduce funds for education for the poor and transfer them to the rich.

You see the idea is generally that people would get a government voucher for education at a private school instead of guaranteed education at public schools. The trick comes when that voucher alone isn't actually enough to pay for education entirely, so those that can't afford to pay extra can't really use the voucher and don't really get/benefit from any of those education funds, while those that are wealthier and could afford education anyway can simply use the voucher to pay less and maintain their wealth or go to an even better school.
This is all also magnified by factors of availability. If there's only one poor school to serve a poor area then a loss of funds could make the difference in them having to close and remove that only option. Some actually try to use such poor schools as examples of why vouchers would be better, that those poor children deserve better education than the poorly funded public schools and should be able to choose better schools. But then that goes back to what I said above, that the voucher often is not enough to afford those better schools, especially considering factors such as poor families being less able to travel to get to the better private schools that are supposed to replace their poor local public schools. It's also a self-feeding problem with what I mentioning about how a loss in funds is much more likely to completely shut down those poor schools compared to wealthier private schools that can absorb the cost, further reducing education availability for the poor and leaving their unspent share of education to be redirected to the wealthy.
>>
>>741873274
>free markets mean you make money by satisfying needs of the masses BETTER than all the others competeing
That doesn't mean it's the best way to satisfy those needs. Especially if the 'product' has a moral kind of component or has a longterm benefit, but no shortterm.
See: education, health, military, infrastructure.
>>
File: BlBlU0NCQAEIRmt.jpg (47KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
BlBlU0NCQAEIRmt.jpg
47KB, 600x615px
>>741868278
because then our education would become pay2win

The poorest people would receive little to no education, leading to low paying and/or low skilled jobs. The richest would be able to go to the best schools where they would go on to meet and connect with other rich and powerful individuals that they can rely on to secure jobs and favors from in future life. Oh and learn things I guess.

The net result would be education for the elites and a gradual decline of literacy rates for the poorest and most vulnerable sectors of society potentially leading to increased crime rates and a drastic polarization of society between the haves and the have nots.

Not that this isn't what's already happening in america or anything of course. Things here are going just great.
>>
File: images(172).jpg (10KB, 168x299px) Image search: [Google]
images(172).jpg
10KB, 168x299px
>>741873215
free market would make education soar to the sky
>>
>>741873394
end government controlled school yes
thats a good thing
Trump is better than alternatives
but real free markets would be of course 10,000x better
>>
>>741873559
If saying it would only make it so.
>>
>>741873274

>>free markets mean you make money by satisfying needs of the masses BETTER than all the others competeing

No it doesn't. There is absolutely nothing requiring the free market to service the masses. The free market is perfectly happy to let the masses die off.
>>
>>741873548
It also gets worse, if you have no or weak competition. You can deliver a bad product or be lazy and still get your profit. Which leads to the exact state that communism in the eastern states lead to.
>>
>>741873408
Back in the days before the reddit invasion and cancerous mobileposters, everyone would've called out an emoticon posting toddler.
>>
>>741873513
Im not going to disagree that there should be a private option. There already is, and it does work if you can afford it.

Im saying that is the JOB of the government. To provide for underprivileged families.

The only real question is how to do it.. if you are saying the government funded research is all trash, how do you think it will get fixed without any funding?
>>
>>741873706
Yes, because dead people are known spend a lot on consumer goods and services
>>
>>741872590

"In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property(Capitalism) - Communist Manifesto

"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. " - Communist Manifesto
>>
>>741873741
this
It's more of a meme than serious complaining though, like a first sign to call out newfags. Also even now emoticons get used mostly ironically on here.
>>
>>741873805

Dead people can't kill and take your money either, or compete.
>>
File: i20l6iXgb8.jpg (29KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
i20l6iXgb8.jpg
29KB, 240x320px
>>741873466
well beacuse the free market has been regulated of course

no you are stupid

obvious? what? no one wants your help, its quite presuptutous of you to think so, but hey government thinks that way too!!
and justifies foring its destructive help on all! you sound like a real tax parasite!

smart is pro free market and productive and fit
end all tax money to school / university
yes!
academia are tax parasites
if they are so smart let them sell their genius on free market!
those who can do, and those who can't teach, at least under the evil of democracy, which is bad
the doer should be the teacher

no you are a fucking idiot
now get back to moms basement and wathc reruns of the daily shoa u fucking jew

all my points stand by themselves

you made no arguments
just inane insults
you are a school teacher? right? or other tax parasite? lol
>>
>>741868278
because not all information is equal. im not too fond of the idea that parents have the right to fuck over their child's prospects in life by sending them to some "alternative facts" school

>>741871593
>so tax parasite educaton is good?
yes. there are very few things i unambiguously support my tax dollars going to, and education is one of them
>you sound like you have commy programming
if only you knew how ridiculous you sound

>>741871872
>history shows capitalism is best
history shows the particular expressions we have seen of capitalism have been more successful that the particular expressions we have seen of communism.

tl;dr this shit aint simple. protip for life in general: if something seems simple and obvious but it is controversial, you're probably ignorant about it
>>
>>741873531
opposite

right now tax payers are looted to give to stupid people who work at schools
people going to schools get shit product
>>
>>741873952
Just out of curiosity, from what prestigious institution of higher learning did you graduate from?
>>
>>741873466
Not everyone who replies to you is the person you're talking to, champ.

>Some people obviously do.
Those people are meant to fail.
>That's your stupid idea.
Not an argument
>Then why hasn't it?
Is it the current system?
>I don't know how smart he is, but your points are fucking stupid and unsupported.
Looking like hypocrisy so far.
>No?
Not an argument.
>No. Academia has standards. Truth is not something obtained without rigorous investigation.
Results are a standard of a product. If the product is inferior, no one buys it other than fools who deserve what they get. Your second sentence isn't applicable only to free education.
>You're a fucking idiot.
So rational.
>>
>>741871555
I don't know who told you that or who you met that face you that impression, but no.
I'd like less government programs, less interference, less regulation and absolutely zero say in my day to day life (like banning gay marriage, or forcing a bakery to serve gay cakes, and especially fuck Britain's and Germany's way of imprisoning people who speak the "wrong" words)
Most of us understand a laissez faire thing will just lead to monopolies and corporate overlords instead of government overlords.
Ideally, wishfully, I'd like no overlords, just a barely strong enough government that can keep water clean, police on the street, have few regulations on how big a company can grow, and other basics
But yeah, survival of the fittest all the way. If you're slow, weak, or dumb, just kys, or at least move somewhere where you're not in the way. I've noticed the only people who are libertarians are the ones strong and smart enough to take care of themselves anyway.
>>
>>741873274
>free markets mean you make money by satisfying needs of the masses BETTER than all the others competeing
Or just convincing them you're serving them best.
Advertising, marketing, PR.
People still think pork is white meat because of the "the other white meat campaign", some americans are convinced they have the best internet in the world even though it lags behind even some socialist shitholes in many places. Steve jobs became a cultural icon by appealing to pretentious hipsters who self-label as "artistic".
>>
File: p4VfG2L0wQ.jpg (38KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
p4VfG2L0wQ.jpg
38KB, 240x320px
>>741873548
free market is most moral and best economics sytem

again dotn confuse regualted market democracy of 1900s with free market mostly of 1800s

we want 1800s
which ended slavery and child labor
with no regulation
total gov spending 1% GDP
>>
>>
>>741874122
>we want 1800s
>which ended slavery and child labor
>with no regulation
You're asking for contradictory thinhs.
>>
>>741873640
I guess we are in agreement then, removing tax from school would be a terrible idea.
The question moves to
>Who gets to decide which schools get public school tax credits/vouchers.
We may even finally see religion removed from schools.
Probably the exact opposite though. WHO knows, lets throw money at it and pray.
>>
>>741874005
nice opinion but you wanna actually try to point out what specifically was wrong with anything I said?
I'm not even disagreeing that a lot of schools are shitty and full of shitty mooch teachers but everything I said about actually accessing education with vouchers stands.
>>
I agree, Americans should do this so they get even stupider
>>
File: EGSdMVIofY.jpg (32KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
EGSdMVIofY.jpg
32KB, 240x320px
>>741873556
pay2win is good

recieve? we are not a king doling out things

get rid of your democrat myths

we are individuals

we produce and trade

free marekt lets best thing win

gets out of way

this is its genius

you see people who THINK they know better can't stop the market, when you dont let them tax or regulate or make laws

:)

thats thesimple genius

academics are morons

regular people when left alone and protected from theft or violence make titanics improvement and astounding things

just thorium atomic power would revolutionize things

thats one small thing

now get that there are millions you havent thought of
>>
>>741872236
This is a sound principle - strong standard (which doesn't have to be national) but it's serving as a framework for your straw man. Cite examples of kids from Alabama ever being turned away by universities because of their "backwater" degrees.
>>
File: 7y3aRzE2Wh.jpg (27KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
7y3aRzE2Wh.jpg
27KB, 240x320px
>>741873662
just get out of way
you get that current democracy is holding things back?
maybe you just miseducated
>>
>>741873952

>>well beacuse the free market has been regulated of course

There are 200 fucking nations all incapable of well regulating the free market.

You know what you call an idea that you can't implement? Not worth pursuing.
>>
>>741874054
>move somewhere where you're not in the way
hahaha too funny. That IS what happened. Unfortunately we have this thing called the electoral college that gave those country bumpkins more of a say in our politics. Ironically they just want to be left alone, yet here we are... with a country bumpkin emperor president.
>>
>>741874213
Well supporters of religious schools are one of the big groups that argue in favor of vouchers because they want those sweet government bucks as much as anyone else.
Especially considering all the "religious freedom" shit to legalize religious influence regardless of government funding the endgame is pretty obvious.
>>
File: 3a1QUfvpNt.jpg (27KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
3a1QUfvpNt.jpg
27KB, 240x320px
>>741873709
exactly
this is why get rid of democracy
and do free market
where competiton is furious
no one to block you with
law
reguation
requirement
license
tax

uber would rule the roost now except for shitty regulation aka control aka restriction aka requirement of dumb poltiican n lawyers
>>
>>741874188
Yeah I don't even get that. No slavery was the like the biggest regulation ever. They regulated that shit so hard it's in the Constitution and enforced it with a whole fucking army instead of just some tax spikes
>>
File: exr6N12OFZ.jpg (27KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
exr6N12OFZ.jpg
27KB, 240x320px
>>741873706
you have some weird democrat mythology installed

free market would give the masses what they want

FAST

and explode into new areas and all good things wants would spread
since copying good idea a ok!
>>
>>741874313
stop typing like some underage reddit faggot, you don't need to stretch out your words as much as possible to take up the whole screen you attention whore
>>
File: 1502046847867.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502046847867.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>741874520
>>
>>741874489
Great. And now you understand the problem. See, we got through this.
>>
>>741872438
>I'm not libertarian
My arguments are:
1. Why are we adopting a standard that hasn't been verified? You talk about research in the education field - what about examples of its actual performance? There aren't any.
2. Why is Common Core the only option?
3. If Common Core is so good, why is it not used in the most prestigious private schools - say, that politicians use?
4. Japan, one of the best countries for education, and many others, do not use Common Core and their standards are different. Additionally, the application of standards is also bolstered by l acknowledging that some kids aren't good students and must be held back. Why do no national standards discuss consequences?
5. What evidence have you been procided that Common Core is good? How is it different (better?) than NCLB?
6. Do you have experience teaching Common Core?
7. What is the goal of a school?
8. What standards would you set?
9. How detailed should the standards be?
10. What if a child fails to meet the standards?
>>
File: PyidJWLtMo.jpg (30KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
PyidJWLtMo.jpg
30KB, 240x320px
>>741873791
yikes
should be?
job fo gov? education is not a right
its a product
there are no such thign as underpriv
you forget that government
robs people for tax money
then wastes it
free market would be free for all
resaearch would be done much faster and lead to ability to sell to 100s millions
so would be done fast and lots
yes
yes
you sound like democrat
weird idea government produces things
it doesnt
its holds billions back
>>
>>741874520
>uber would rule if we just let them avoid all responsibility for their drivers which totally isn't just a different form of regulation
>>
>>741874317
It doesn't happen now because a high school degree from so.e rural shithole is as valid as my high school degree from a place where my biology teach doesn't believe in Creationism. But if you renove that requirement to be standard and let the sisterfucking rednecks teach their kids what they want then their degrees will be worthless in places that have higher standards.
>>
File: 9GHXqch0r9.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
9GHXqch0r9.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
>>741873858
communism is such a joke
property is cvilization
plato was an idiot
>>
>>741874724
I wasn't the previous anon you were talking to.
>>
File: zc7aEbYOqW.jpg (23KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
zc7aEbYOqW.jpg
23KB, 240x320px
>>741873891
capitalism is about life
unlike cancer of democracy where iditos makes decision for million they have no right to
and make wrong ones because even a computer doesnt have all the info
as hayek said
the calcualtion problem
>>
File: YN6dar5Yyi.jpg (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
YN6dar5Yyi.jpg
18KB, 240x320px
>>741873999
then you are stupid and miseducated

you beleive in myths

you have incorrect beliefs which cloud your jusgement
>>
>>741870663

This. The people would be even stupider and more unemployed.
>>
>>741874018
why do you ask?
its ivy level by the way
>>
>>741874053

>>no one buys it other than fools who deserve what they get.

Indeed. The problem is everyone is born a fool.

Much like yourself.
>>
>>741874054
capitalism have never led to monopoly
ever
youtube yaron brook
damn democrats are miseducated
cant even call em dumb
they just beleive incorrect things
crony is a feature of democracy
>>
File: 8ZoqPJjops.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
8ZoqPJjops.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
>>741874069
people are not dumb
they just want things you might think they should not
whats dangerous is when government has people like you
who restrict and force
ruingin billions of lives
prices up supply down
>>
>>741875034
>common sense doesn't exist
>the ideas we're talking about exist in a vacuum instead of the modern age of the internet
You're spending too much time calling people names and being wrong.
>>
>>741873952

>>its quite presuptutous of you to think so

Nice spelling.

There is hundreds of years worth of case law where people have appealed to higher authority and have asked for said help.
>>
>>741875188
Why are you reddit spacing all your posts?
>>
File: 8PhsOaJlju.jpg (22KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
8PhsOaJlju.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
>>741874188
no
consistent
capitalism delivers all 3
demcorat miseducation is worse than I had thought wow
>>
>>741874749
You mean the research collected from... all public schools? It is an ongoing process with tremendous amounts of data that is always being developed.
Just because it is "different than I learned" doesn't mean it's worse. Kids these days are far surpassing the boomers level of education.
Yes you are right with holding kids behind, they also still beat kids in japan. You can also thank George Bush for "no kid left behind"
The problem is that the schools don't know what the goal is... since most of our work force these days are service jobs (no real education required)
>>
>>741874811
So you're saying you're a bigot. Okay. You're also anti-southerners, which is a touch rude, assuming as you are that everyone from Alabama is a creationist, sisterfucking redneck.

What I'm saying is that this notion that students must perform across a consistent level is a mid 20th Century development and the education in the US was gaining massive ground until the aggressive and increasing demand for national standards.

>hurr durr then you just want us to wipe our education and go back to shitty little schoolhouses of disconnected communities!
No, I'm saying that there are decades of evidence now that aggressive national standards are not working and that perhaps increasing privatization would improve education in the US. Addtionally, at this point there's no harm in trying since you and your ilk are too stupid to realize that you're destroying public education by being bigoted, close-minded, self-righteous idealogues who are more willing to respond to feels (I feel like everyone should have an equal chance) to facts (not everyone needs to be going to university).
>>
>>741874771
>there are no such thign as underpriv
lol theres the problem right here. This is what republicans actually believe.
>>
>>741874213
no we arent, are you confused?
ending tax money going to schools and univeristy would be good
lets free market schools have whatever else they wish
no regulation of education
no laws requiring unions :)
no pensions
all curent pensions cancelled
they were not earned
>>
>>741874771
The silent hand is robbing me!
But I will gladly accept a contracted wage because I trust the big smart businessmen to make all the hard decisions
>>
>>741875181

So common sense will prevent the formation of ISIS, witch trials, genocide, etc etc?

Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>741874313
oh christ are you serious? And who the hell taught you to write? The free market? Whoever it was it does nothing to aid your argument my friend. Either you are the result of public education and therefore a classic example why public schools should receive more money not less. And if you are the result of private education then count me out because Jesus christ reading your arguments is like being raped in the eyes with HIV infected needle-dicks.

Anyways,

>recieve? we are not a king doling out things

We do not receive shit, we pay taxes and receive benefits from these taxes. Sure, scrap our education and bloat our military instead. That will surely work; put all the poorly educated in the army and have them go blow up some sand in the middle east. Oooor scrap taxes all together. Fine by me. But at the moment we pay taxes and therefore I am happy that some of it is spent on education.

>get rid of your democrat myths

Sure. why not. What myths?

>we are individuals; we produce and trade

We sure are. We sure do. Inside of communities and societies. Because we are social animals. Strength through unity my friend. Also trade works better when comunities come together to create things to sell.

>free marekt lets best thing win

"best" is subjective of course. I trust the free market to get me a cheap pair of sneakers. I wouldn't trust it to get me an education not stuffed with corporate propaganda

>people who THINK they know better can't stop the market, when you dont let them tax or regulate or make laws

you write like a child but alright, you can't stop the market, except through government interefernce of course. Mercantilism ftw? Nah. The markets decide, and the market usually decides that "fuck you, you are poor. Buy my shit and stay poor. Don't threaten me or I fucking stab ya ya punk"

>thats thesimple genius

you sure are a simple genius my friend

[rest of rebuttal too long so tl;dr: if you are serious then god help us all.]
>>
File: YF0fqH4PNu.jpg (22KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
YF0fqH4PNu.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
>>741874432
exactly

all 200 should have unregualted free market, governemtn jsut for defense, and private law without ability to tax n regulate activity, protection of individual rights, and by extension proeprty

zoom world improve!
>>
File: iawkaMbhxI.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
iawkaMbhxI.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>>741874616
if i was gay

id be at a 40 guy orgy

reddit is for democrats
>>
File: KG1rGQu1vG.jpg (19KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
KG1rGQu1vG.jpg
19KB, 240x320px
>>741874620
more!
>>
>>741868278

Because then we would have schools that could decide not to teach children anything, and Disney could buy those schools and turn them into free labor camps while the rich get richer and more powerful.
>>
>>741875509
Read entire comments instead of cherry-picking, kiddo. Are you allergic to typing paragraphs?
>>
File: 9iz6IsTWtV.jpg (16KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
9iz6IsTWtV.jpg
16KB, 240x320px
>>741874749
dont worry about details

common core is bad

only tax parasite miseducated asshole into it
>>
>>741875420
You are still the confused one kiddo... why don't you go look up the republicans policy on education.
Removing tax from school is absolutely not any part of the plan.
Again, that would completely end the school system.
Where do you propose that money comes from? People already can't pay they damn bills and you think they will have thousands to give to a school now too?
>>
>>741875348
Have fun telling your kids they can be anything they want then watch them get stuck as a grease monkey because you allowed them to get a worthless education that gets them laughed out the door by any decent employer.
>>
>>741875308
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're regurgitating what you've heard about education without even asking what research is being done. Who is doing it? What are the results? What are they asking? And how is our system better than Japan's? How are current students better than Baby Boomers? Can you cite examples? No! You can't!

Yes, GWB / NCLB was all failure. Glad we can agree. CC is NCLB with a new name so WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING IT. You are literally defending something that you hate simply because they changed the name. You are a shill. You and your kind are the reason that we cannot improve national education - because everyone wants to jump behind their party flag and say "no, we've got it right and THEY have it wrong!"

In short, I hate CC because it is the same bullshit with a different name and people like you are too bereft of free thought and self-awareness to be able to question why we continue to allow for the destruction of our children's education.
>>
>>741872660

>>held accountable

In what way? What does that even mean? We should probably dump you fucks off a cliff who don't feel the need to improve the society that gave you such opportunities. You are a failure as a social animal.
>>
>>741875752
I wouldn't tell my kids they can be anything they want. I will tell them that they must learn fundamental concepts if they want to be able to understand complex ones, and then guide them. They will learn on their own what they want to be and I'll defend that.

And you're doing a great job answering to any of my concerns. You are worthless to this argument and a pinnacle example of how current education is useless.
>>
File: OQrtf4mME5.jpg (20KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
OQrtf4mME5.jpg
20KB, 201x268px
>>741875188
cancel case law
all unconstitutional bullshit
ban private law firm and schools
ideally replace lawyerswith software
hek private law
contracts are enforcable but not to be neccarily writeen by government
pay layer like post office sand judges same until that
rememebr laweyes n judges are unproductive even anti productive tax parasites who have huge incentie to spread cancer of case law and regulation
>>
>>741876091
Your kids would grow up to be qorthless laborers just like dipshit daddy
>>
File: 17621115715735400_1_xacd.gif (402KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
17621115715735400_1_xacd.gif
402KB, 300x250px
>>741875410
no thats the solution

see your mindset is like a king

you want to rearange the cheeboard

you dont own everyone

most people earned thier property

free market lets everyone create MORE

you are not stupid

u have incorrect beliefs
>>
>>741875898
HAH gotcha.
Common core was in no way developed by the government, it is paid for by it.
It is also not at all part of NCLB, you are the one being fed alternative facts.

Private research paid for by the government. Like all great things in this country.
>>
File: 17630120625596100_1_xask.gif (298KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
17630120625596100_1_xask.gif
298KB, 300x250px
>>741875501
start your own biz

free market lets you earn al u want

without restrictions aka regulations in way!
and gov spending 1% of gDP or far less

so hardly any tax
>>
>>741875003
>its ivy level
What exactly do you gain by lying on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>741875174
Did you even read my post?
"the other white meat" is specifically a case of marketing deceiving people who are too stupid to know better and some of them still believe that fake shit to this day years afterwards.
Personally, I love pork, I don't care if people eat pork or not though I encourage friends to try it.
Nowhere did I suggest that I think people should not want pork, that's a strawman you've pulled right out of your ass you shitposting retard.

If you want to respond to me then actually respond to me and not whatever boogieman strawman you conjure up in your fantasies to flail at so you can feel like you "won" an internet argument.
>>
>>741868278
Private universities sell their degrees to their wealthy students regardless of literacy or intelligence. The parents of these wastrels (called "tributes" in university jargon) donate significant sums of money and in exchange the wastrels get a free ride.
The current presidents of the USA and Mexico are such tributes. So were Dubya and Jerry Ford.
>>
>>741876235
>not a laborer
You've been reduced to shitposting because you're too uneducated to provide a thoughtful response. Who's going to have stupid children?
>>
File: FZEvSTNUyv.jpg (17KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
FZEvSTNUyv.jpg
17KB, 201x268px
>>741875510
tax paid things are 30x cost of free market
and 1/100th quality
look at road and public school and police fire and law ssytem

you are just wrong, and have incorect beliefs

there is no such thing as society or commnuity

just individuals

see you are kinda like a monarchist
you start with WE

you throw insults
you are a tax parasite I bet
scared of the wonders fo free trade
not getting that with millions more mind producing withut restriction
you yourself be 100,000x richer in free market
dont b afriad
>>
>>741874811
>But if you renove that requirement to be standard and let the sisterfucking rednecks teach their kids what they want then their degrees will be worthless in places that have higher standards.
This, you have to make sure all kids have access to an equal education because rheir parents will fail them if given the opportunity.
>>
>>741871043
Doesn't only 3% of the population go there due to the fact that there are other cheaper and better schools?
>>
>>741875576
"le only democraps are reddit
whatever you say The_donald newfag
>>
File: nK3iqYaFr6.jpg (18KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
nK3iqYaFr6.jpg
18KB, 201x268px
>>741875714
get goverment outa way
education be 100,000x better
money is MADE
new money created fast by free market
good ideas copied
bad ignored
>>
File: ZWRbgfvdlP.jpg (20KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
ZWRbgfvdlP.jpg
20KB, 201x268px
>>741875992
society gave you

oh man

you do have incorect beleifs

there is no society!

we are individuals!
>>
>>741868278
Gve me some more of that hot freedom!
>>
File: 2mtEmLMoo5.jpg (25KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
2mtEmLMoo5.jpg
25KB, 201x268px
>>741876235
says the dumb tax parasite
>>
File: 6WbfruFt68.jpg (28KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
6WbfruFt68.jpg
28KB, 201x268px
>>741876440
why are you so concerned?
lol
you are obviously anti free market

just know its because you have incorrect beliefs

all the shit they taught you about free market bad was a lie
>>
>>741872780

I've been using this spacing since usenet in the mid 90s, you dumb fucks who think typing format magically appeared when reddit came along are idiots.
>>
File: OVm1X4r1Fa.jpg (18KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
OVm1X4r1Fa.jpg
18KB, 201x268px
>>741876487
no
>>
>>741876254
It is easy to believe you aren't over privileged when you have a nice house on easy street.
It looks nice on paper... when a successful libertarian country exists please let us know.
>>
>>741876302
I didn't say CC was a government invention. I'm saying it's repackaged NCLB. So no, you don't "have me". You're still unable to address the core problems with CC, which include a real-world study of its qualities, what consequences are built into the system, and if it's so good why is it failing to meet its own standards already?

If you could open your mind for a moment here you'd see this isn't a political argument but something that needs to be done to fix national education - CC cannot accomplish the goals it claims it can. I think you're slathering at the mouth with anticipation of trying to win an argument on /b/ rather than actually discussing now flawed national education is, else we might get somewhere.
>>
File: 55XhUVkyii.jpg (21KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
55XhUVkyii.jpg
21KB, 201x268px
>>741876513
private now
is not
free market
its regualted crony mutant
>>
>>741876829
>le ebin shitposting XD
Not an argument.
Thanks for at least making it clear that you're just baiting and not trying to actually have a discussion.
>>
File: 0mLluTo5sd.jpg (13KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
0mLluTo5sd.jpg
13KB, 201x268px
>>741876838
are u a nigger?
no such thing as priv in usa
niggers owe rest of americans trillions in welfare
>>
>>741876838
Hey bro, when you argue with stupid people like you are now, they're just going to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Do you really think you're going to score an intellectual victory against someone who can't put together one coherent paragraph or even spell "intellectual" without spellcheck?
>>
>>741876627

Explain the popularity of Justin Bieber.

Free market idea destroyed.
Rest in pieces
bye bye
>>
>>741876817
>dude i'm totally older than you xD
You're not on usenet. Inserting empty lines where none are required is autism. Don't bother replying. This isn't a debate.
>>
File: shh2d44n.jpg (11KB, 179x240px) Image search: [Google]
shh2d44n.jpg
11KB, 179x240px
>>741876946
didnt read this one either !

lol
>>
>>741876627
Says the guy posting shitty thumbnails with terrible english.
Typical "act like a troll cuz im losing"
It's been fun
>>
>>741876539
Decently worded argument thank you.

But you're assuming. Why do you draw this conclusion? Based on what?

Our current educational systems roots - the institutions that made the US the superpower that it is - were NOT nationally standardized educational expectations and rules. It was community, local and private education. Independent, not-standardized systems created the superpower and the manpower that worked in it. We are a superpower because there weren't standards.
>>
File: 1403090229314.png (77KB, 261x350px) Image search: [Google]
1403090229314.png
77KB, 261x350px
>>741877014
ebin XD
>>
File: tt0afwj9.jpg (10KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
tt0afwj9.jpg
10KB, 180x240px
>>741876996
what you are running into
is people buying what they want
not what you think is cool

many nerdy teen girls love steroided liposcutioned young rich guy concert
they then tell theirpals tahts guy for me
and lok down on other nerdy teen dudes

its total ego stroke

one of great capitalist methods

now under free market we have millon fo such

and thats ok!

>>
File: lykcq9rs.jpg (24KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
lykcq9rs.jpg
24KB, 180x240px
>>741877027
still waiting for you to make 1 point!
gods damnit i read this one
fuck
>>
>>741876852
Well when some one has some bright ideas on how to make education research profitable, I would be completely open to that.
Until then, education will always be based on what we put into it.
>>
>>741874816
Entire set of this girl in larger format:
http://nashidavalki.com/baza/143/nd1.jpg
through
http://nashidavalki.com/baza/143/nd23.jpg
>>
File: qdwt4clb.jpg (16KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
qdwt4clb.jpg
16KB, 180x240px
>>741877126
I know I savaged him, he should give up lolz

i havent BTFO out a goon like that ina while

felt goodz
>>
>>741876998

I am older than you. I've been on 4chan since 2005 and I don't change my formatting based on what site I've visiting at the moment. You people are cancer, and cancer kills the host but I've stopped giving a shit many years ago.

Again, you're an idiot.
>>
File: oyips9og.jpg (16KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
oyips9og.jpg
16KB, 180x240px
>>741877246
free market will allow all

education be 1000,000x better
>>
>>741877014
>>741877134
>>741877201
>"le I'm totally not a fag" faggot posting porn of men
wew kid
>>
File: 1460923217756.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460923217756.png
29KB, 480x480px
>>741877282
>>
File: bvop5xk5.jpg (16KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
bvop5xk5.jpg
16KB, 180x240px
>>741877335
free market baby

u got turned on huh?
>>
>>741877122
>be sisterfucking redneck
>find out I now have more control over what my inbred kids learn in school
>decide my inbred kids should learn what I think is right
>inbred kids grow up stupid because I hamstrung their education
>cycle repeats
>>
File: zlsp2sgf.jpg (16KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
zlsp2sgf.jpg
16KB, 180x240px
>>741877395
i wasnt reading your posts

did you have a point against the free market you wanted me to slap down?
>>
>>741877282
>reddit spacing
>b-but I'm totally not reddit, everyone else is!
>>
File: kOoOFFIbgm.jpg (31KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
kOoOFFIbgm.jpg
31KB, 201x268px
>>741877440
under democracy ys
because eocnomy monkey wrneched

1800s woods to no1

freedom works

ask hongkong or signapore
or hek sweden or new zeland
>>
>>741877319
>I am older than you.
You're not. Not something to be proud of if it were true.
>I've been on 4chan since 2005
You haven't. Not something to be proud of if it were true.
>I don't change my formatting based on what site I've visiting
Such a rebel, refusing to assimilate and become a member of the community.
>You people are cancer
You're reddit spacing.
>I've stopped giving a shit many years ago
That's obviously why you complaining like a fucking bitch right now.
>Again, you're an idiot.
You're reddit spacing on 4chan.
>>
File: fN9QG6gPq6.jpg (29KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
fN9QG6gPq6.jpg
29KB, 201x268px
>>741877473
dude
reddit is democrat
im not
>>
File: 1443673770137.png (109KB, 285x305px) Image search: [Google]
1443673770137.png
109KB, 285x305px
>>741877469
>>
>>741877581
Why are you posting thumbnails, subhuman?
>>
>>741877246
Centralized education is managed by bureaucrats who do not put their own kids in these schools. It is entirely about what we put into it, yes. But the government wants to decide that because then they control the stream. The only way to change this is to teach locally and privately. This is why central education will never be as good - politicians don't give a fuck about your life.
>>
>>741877581
You're literally a dick loving faggot redditor who just stopped using reddit spacing after being called on it.
Go back to your degenerate site.
>>
File: 1502538132589.jpg (409KB, 1764x892px) Image search: [Google]
1502538132589.jpg
409KB, 1764x892px
>>741877590
free market lets even dumb but creative people be success

and the successes of millions of other stack up

to let them be rich as hell

even on meager income

becaus everythign cheap and plentiful
>>
>>741877575

>>member of the community.

Typically people try to extract themselves from the cancer.
>>
File: 88421.jpg (110KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
88421.jpg
110KB, 768x1152px
>>741877620
>>
File: content_012.jpg (312KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
content_012.jpg
312KB, 666x1000px
>>741877689
what is reddit spacing?
what are you going on about?
>>
>>741876538
Is english your third language? I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>741877716
>i can't have no witty reply or rebuttal to anything else you said
Extract yourself then.
>>
>>741877689

Dude, reddit is superior to this cancer. 4chan died around 2010 and even moot has washed his hands of it.
>>
File: God_McDonalds.jpg (28KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
God_McDonalds.jpg
28KB, 500x253px
>>741876627
Sounding brass and tinkling cymbals.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1024KB, 324x229px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1024KB, 324x229px
free marekt school would be so awesome

its like I cant even imagine

100s of millions of moinds all competing to amek best product
norestriction
no gov laws blocking
>>
>>741877440
>I'm not from Alabama either but you've got this rage against people from Alabama that's so pathetic that I'm laughing about it.

Also I love how you base your arguments on a straw man of the lowest common denominator of people, making broad-stroke assumptions about how much smarter you are than anyone from - well, specifically Alabama I guess. Also assuming sisterfuckers are only in Alabama? Is that somehow worse than pedophile government officials?

Bad experience there? It's really not helping your argument.
>>
>>741877027
Yeah, and what's with his image-spamming? His tiny pix offer neither use nor ornament.
>>
File: 9R00S7d.gif (582KB, 247x627px) Image search: [Google]
9R00S7d.gif
582KB, 247x627px
>>741877818
free market is best
>>
>>741877685
Let me make a better analogy
Obamacare was a train wreck right? Didn't fix the skyrocketing prices, and the private industry couldn't keep up (so they claim.)

How would privatizing education be any different?
How can we be guaranteed that anyone has a plan that is cost effective and benefits ALL people.
No, health and education are not a right... but if we let them slip it becomes a problem for all of use, regardless.
>>
>>741870461
you're right, academics doing research rarely produce anything useful
>>
>>741877974
You could replace Alabama with literally any other Southern state and the statement would still be true.
>pedophile government officials
not this stupid pizzagate shit again
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (690KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
690KB, 500x281px
>>741877903
not gay enuf or pseudo intellect democrat enuf to get your ref sorry!!
cheers!
>>
File: 9.jpg (67KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
67KB, 682x1024px
>>741878070
look at market for desktop pc

like that

obamacare added laws

idea is to get rida laws and most judges lawyers

let people freely trade

the idea you would compare obamacre heavy law gov shit to unding the same for school is weird

are you a democrat or a tax parasite?

you must have incorrect beliefs lodges in your brain blocking basic logic

this is why people from woods without that brain blockign shit in free market could outproduce and out create you easily
>>
>>741878070
Obamacare is closer to national standards than to private industry. It's actually a perfect example of why national standards is trash.

How does a student failing in another state become your problem?
>>
>>741876892
There is something seriously wrong with your thought-processes, young man. The more you force ideas to fit your neurotic world-view, the more fallacies you commit. The harder you try to be right, the wronger you become. Stop now before it's too late.
>>
>>741878123
So you're definitely an elitist and a bigot. Got it.
>>
File: 02.jpg (267KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
267KB, 1200x800px
>>741878072
I know
and gov block market stops millions of good things
and ability for you to be offered some things people do think of
sad

remember internet was made by business
the proptocalls made by masivly overpaid 99% useels sresearch projects sat on shelf until corps built routers and gates put desktp usable on desk at great price ez to use

fucktard

go back to you tax parasite job
>>
File: 1502538208597.jpg (189KB, 1429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502538208597.jpg
189KB, 1429x600px
>>741878570
actually this is for you

all your beleifs are wrong

it is you are who are not dumb
but miseducated
demoracy detoryed america in 1900s with ednelss war, shitty tek progress, and debt to hide how bad it is

you were miseducated by school funded by stolen tax money to protect the shitty system and deny the obvious benefit of free market

you are litetrally in the matrix
>>
>>741878605
Just because I'm an elitist and a bigot doesn't make me wrong. If you leave the responsibility of education of children to poorly educated adults you just end up with more poorly educated adults.
>>
File: ts_(8).gif (499KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ts_(8).gif
499KB, 320x240px
>>741878786
says who?
gates has no college
>>
>>741878545
No... All standards of Obamacare are still held at the state level. That is one of Trumps pushes, is to allow that standard to jump across state lines, and "open competition." The problem with that, like you said, is why is it that states problem? I live in a state with a lot of old people, and the worst state funding for education (AZ)
In healthcare, we want the burden of taking care of all our old people to be shared so we don't go into debt. There are plenty of states with much younger healthy people getting by with lower premiums.
In education we are at the bottom of funding, and almost dead last in test scores... We also have the most private school options already.
Just saying from experience, "privatize" is not always a fix-all.
>>
ITT: whining, underage, unintellectual children that dont understand that the majority of the human species would rather be interdependent for the sake of greater survival potential and security and dont mind supporting others to some extent for the betterment of society overall

pay your taxes and contribute to the public effort or be incarcerated with the rest of the trash. people who go to college on the public dime are 100% better than literally anyone who posts here bitching about it with 0 education whatsoever, and having contributed absolutely nothing at all to mankind
>>
>>741878786
You're wrong because you're making false and unverifiable assumptions about 1/4 of the country, probably more. You're assuming they don't care about giving their own children a better education. You're assuming I'm only talking about homeschooling. You assume all these things because you're an elitist shit who can't possibly be wrong. Damn, dude. You're this shitty of a person? I feel sorry for you, man. I really do. I'm sorry you don't realize how terribly dismissive you are of wonderful people.
>>
File: ts_(14).gif (493KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
ts_(14).gif
493KB, 420x315px
what scares the tax parasites

is competiton

from people who dont have miseducation

and how those can easily outdo them

and most of crony shit demorcay created

is all bullshit

instead of 1 in mil being capitalist

be 100%

so 999,999 of dead weight all now producing n trading

imagine
>>
>>741871040
>not realizing muslims are the greatest enemy of mankind's civilization

lel keep trying
>>
>>741879141
lol
we my ass
free market medical NOW!
>>
File: ts_(9).gif (497KB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
ts_(9).gif
497KB, 420x238px
>>741879148
voluntary interdependant

aka

free market yes
>>
File: ts_(3).gif (500KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ts_(3).gif
500KB, 320x240px
>>741879211
oh shut up
stop watching CNN bro
your cancer si hilarious but not good for u
>>
>>741879442
You are right... lets hope they don't bring that oil money over here to start opening schools.
>>
>>741879141
I agree that privatize is not always a fix-all.

Obamacare was a national standard "held at the state level"? No. It was a national standard that wasn't affordable because the expenses for it were too great. It's a national standard. It is not a state or local standard. Besides, it's the insurance companies - who are massively subsidized through lobbying and government assistance - who are at fault here. Obamacare was never about insuring people, it was about paying off lobbyists. That isn't free-market and it isn't privatization. It's government.
>>
>>741879602
I'm not even talking to you.
>>
File: 08.jpg (280KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
280KB, 800x1200px
>>741879652
oil companeis are heros

thorium atomic better

capitalism woudl bring thoruiumm atomic

you shoudl kiss feet fo oil company

u useless tax parasite

your life comfy because them
>>
>>741879661
free market is

not sure what mean privatize

obamacare predictable
price up
suppyl down
quality down
>>
File: 15.jpg (249KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
249KB, 1200x800px
>>741879760
well you posted where I can see it
>>
>>741879661
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Act provides that HMO’s or health service plans are regulated by the states.
That is where the regulation is...
The only federal level of obamacare was covering the costs of expected losses (from insuring so many people that have per-existing conditions.) It took years to put it together, by both parties. They calculated it out, and came up with 35% federal tax coverage. Then the Tea Party happened. They said fuck all that math shit, slashed it down to 20% and have been calling it Failing ever since. Which obviously it would.
Yes its still "government funded and regulated" but the system we had before was allowing prices to soar beyond belief.
There really is no fix, other than voting for better republicans that understand basic math.
>>
>>741871661
They can't do research if they're part of the masses oblivious to the truth
>>
File: 1358826237137.gif (689KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1358826237137.gif
689KB, 350x272px
>people are still taking the bait
>>
>>741874975
So basically the people in this thread?
>>
File: ts_(38).gif (324KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
ts_(38).gif
324KB, 391x400px
>>741880369
many things you think are truth

are anti free market bullshit
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.