[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT work related dumbshit stories >McDs >working drive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 26

File: file.png (348KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
348KB, 590x400px
ITT work related dumbshit stories
>McDs
>working drive through
>asshole couple comes thru
>tells them their order from the screen to make sure their order is correct
>"you should know! You have a monitor in front of you!"
>"I'm well aware of that sir, but I want to make sure your order is correct."
>"Stop talking, you're only digging yourself a deeper hole."
>wut
Yeah fuck you and your fat food you're stuffing in your face
>>
>Working at McDs
>Expecting polite customers
>>
File: mZWk1G.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mZWk1G.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>741576745
>>
>>741576882
I work at a new McDs at over night. It's not so bad now. The worst times are third shift tbh. That's when you have people expecting EVERYTHING.

>>741576938
I think he did something to deserve it
>>
>>741576938
any idea what happened here?
>>
>>741577172
Was a "prank" l. They beeped to make her jump so she fucked them off
>>
>>741576745
Spit in his drink. Its extremely rude to insult someone who is about to prepare your food.
>>
>>741577172
He drove up and as she was about to hand him his drink, he honked his super loud horn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaxWmLerHvM
>>
>jjs
>working register and some old manlet and kid come in
>give him register speech bout how are card reader is a pain in the ass
>tell him he can insert his card now
>yells at me saying he can read
>wait for 20 sec while it says remove card
>he asks what to do
>screen says remove card
>tell him to do as such
>fumbles around and he finally leaves
>maybe he couldn't read at all...
>>
>McDonalds
>working register
>im trying to finish this story to this girl who works with me
>white beta piece of shit keeps trying to call me over to the register.
>"I've waited over a minute to place my order"
>fucking asshole can wait. i flip him off
>he yells about poor customer service and that i should be doing my job
>sheit im here arent I.
>manager comes over. whitey complains that i have not taken his order yet.
>manager takes the order then takes me into kitchen to yell at me.
>she cant fire me because it would be racist. im the only black person who works here.
>she tells me to get back to the register and do my job
>guys food is ready. as he comes to pick it up i make sure he sees me spit on his fries.
>whitey loses it. flips the tray and makes a mess.
>get who fucking has to clean it up
>fucking white people.
>>
>>741578336
Fucking niggers I swear
>>
File: QUICK.jpg (143KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
QUICK.jpg
143KB, 1600x899px
>Be me
>Work at Quick (Belgian Fast Food) at the Drive thru.
>A car comes through.
>"Hello, can I please take your order?"
>"HURRR I WANT FIV SHERIN BOX"
>As I am getting earraped I understand that this person is clearly a retard
>"Ehm.. Are you sure about that?"
>"GIBE ME TEH FIV BOX PLSSSS"
>"Alright sir, do you want any sauce?"
>"NUH TANK U"
>"Alright sir, your order is on the way, drive to the next window to pay."
>"As I am walking towards the window I hear a loud car starting.
>I see the motherfucker driving full speed into pic related
>Pic related falls on the window as I am right in front of it.
>I protect my face with my arm
>Glass everywhere
>Glass in my arm
>ffs
>>
>be me
>bagger at grocery store
>man comes up to me
"will the bagged beans give me the same kind of gas as the canned ones do"
>wut
>>
>>741579164
do you understand waffles anon?

>>741579414
"Depends on the bean anon"
>>
>work register
>Small chat with 1st customer about purchase
>Say bye, next customer bitches about me goofing around with friends at work
>tell him about the situation and that the 1st guy was only a customer.
>Keep happy demeanor to defuse situation
>Customer bitches im being a wise ass im wasting his time
To think i was only being friendly and this could have been avoided if he kept on moving
>>
>>741579457
No sorry I always skipped waffle class when I was in school.
>>
>>741579797
>That number tho
well darn anon

>>741579790
people like them take me as the type who never had friends in school and expected to much
>>
File: 1498011629742.webm (250KB, 250x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498011629742.webm
250KB, 250x413px
Before I was ten years old, about 25 years ago, I thought that I was before I was ten years old, about 25 years ago, I said that I have many arrows in the case of my mother. I give images of moving targets and firing arrows my mother that I was, and like arrows hitting the targets, there was a reward, such as food or feed or something or on vacation, kind of reward. Several targets were they were moving.
My mother was lazy and shoot only at targets and hitting the simplest and uses minimal effort to the absolute minimum pay wasting get me. I saw as I was able to deny touching her salary until she picked a better target. As if I throw and I hit the easiest target, but I was able to deny any compensation therefore teaching and forcing her to seek and to press harder goals and not so lazy.
I only recently discovered this text and I'm sure that I did not know about it when I was on the 10th
It was all done in words. Words can be described as arrows mean. I introduced a complex word as an arrow and sense as part of a word.
Our words are what makes us move through life and manage the process vessel (body).
Anyway, it is my experience when I was a kid. I tried to understand reality, and this is what I came up with all independent Bible to me. I think it's cool how the Bible agree with me. But nobody else.
Well, I am. Your children are the arrows on the sleeve.
any arrows vibrate in my mother. I give images of moving targets and firing arrows my mother that I was, and like arrows hitting the targets, there was a reward, such as food or feed or something or on vacation, kind of reward at future seen to the heat go defame.
>>
>>741578336
I've worked with actual niggers before. Worst coworkers imaginable. One of them seemed to just nigga moment at anytime. My gm told him to get to work and he started to rant at her about being racist.
>>
>work at wendys
>taking some orders
>like 5 black guys come in.
>theyre screeching and hollaring
>im used to it by now, but it is still annoying
>one of them goes up to place an order. it looked like he was holding back laughter
>his friends are laughing behind him
>i tell him his total and he seems stunned
>"nah man lemme make sure da food is right first"
>tell him that if he is unsatisfied with he food he can point out the problem
>he insists that the food come out before he pays.
>i explain that I cannot place an order without him paying.
>someone elses order comes up
>he grabs that food and runs out the door with his goons
he was probably trying to steal his own order but didnt know how wendys works.
>>
>>741579983
webm gave me a heart attack. and I don't even eat fast food.
>>
>Free slurpy day at 7/11
>Only on smaller sizes though
>3 nigs come in to fill up the largest size even though it sign says otherwise
>Tell them the price
>"Its free today"
>Nope, they walk out and leave slurpy at register
>>
>Working at McDicks many moons ago
>Drunk chick comes to drive through minutes before close
>"Yeah I wan' forty mac-chickens."
>It's confirmed twice at the box
>Confirmed again when she had to sign the receipt for an order over $25 on a card
>She's told to park and wait because it's going to be a bit for forty McChickens
>She parks and waits patiently until we bring out several bags of chicken sandwiches
>She flips
>"I JUST WANTED TWO 20 PIECE NUGGETS! REEEEEE"
>Explain to her the whole process that she just went through - the confirmation, signing, everything
>Says she won't pay for it
You already did you dumb bitch
>Wants nuggets
>Store's closed ma'am, I can't make you any nuggets.
>REEE engage
>Works herself up so much that she pukes in the parking lot while I'm holding bags of chicken sandwiches thinking about how I don't get paid enough for this shit

Cops ended up getting called, she went to the drunk tank and everyone closing got a few free sandwiches.
>>
>>741580008
Nice numbers dude
>>
>>741580425
Honestly always wondered how much a slurpee actually costs to produce, probably not much more than it takes to make a fountain drink at any fast food place.
>>
>>741580008
YOU WANT ME TO EARN MY PAYCHECK YOU RACIST BITCH?!
>>
>>741580008
but we own them because of slavery
dont ask them what about slavery though, or else you are the man keeping them down.
>>
>>741579164
Well that escalated Quickly
>>
File: DSC_0418.jpg (904KB, 1800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0418.jpg
904KB, 1800x1205px
When I worked at a deli, I got caught putting my dick in the meat slicer.

We both lost our jobs.
>>
>>741580777
Each box of syrup cost the store around $50 and would bring in roughly $1,200

Coffee is even better, $0.07 for a pot and it usually nets about $5, that's why it's always fresh and I had no problem making a fresh pot for whoever wanted one.

That was almost 15 years ago, kinda miss the simple life of running a 7-11
>>
OP again
>last week
>Waiting at 7AM to get off work
>computer in front of me in the break room
>no one was told it was for training only
>goto chrome and type in m.me so I can get to messenger faster
>can't call from my phone 1 no service and 2 the wifi is crap
>about to message my mom
>one of my 10 managers comes back and sees me
>In a raspy ass smoker's voice "NO NO NO! IF [Insert some manager's name here] SEES YOU ON HERE ON FACEBOOK SHE'S GOING TO LOSE IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW COMPUTERS WORK? SHE CAN LOOK AT THE CACHE DATA AND SEE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN!"
>"Yes I know how computers work. I work on them a lot and clean them up"
>at least I was able to log out
>"I do too with my brother in law"
>Proceeds to hold down the power button then unplug the poor PC
I fucking hate 1/2 the baby boomers I run into. Why do they all act like hot shits when it comes to technology but in reality are fucktards?

>>741580669
this happened to me a few times where people didn't get a sammich cause they got pissy and drove off. So free shit for us. Not like I don't get free shit anyways

>>741581035
no nigga why?
Are you tryina mutilate yo dick?
>>
i hate the rule about needing a motorvehicle to get stuff from the drive through.
i could understand it being important when there are other cars in line with you, but they make it an unbendable rule.
this one mcdonalds would close its main doors at like 12 but keep its drivethru open later than that. I wanted a few mcchickens so i tried the doors first. they were closed so i went to the drivethru and they told me that i needed a car
why wouldnt they let me buy any food? they discriminate hard against people who dont have cars.
i went by later in my car to ask if i could order something and they asked what i wanted. i said i wanted them to stop discriminating against me
>>
Good thread is good
>>
>>741578336
Fuck sakes. Who would even let a nigger near their food let alone handle it. Yuck.
>>
>>741581035
http://instantrimshot.com/audio/rimshot.mp3
>>
>>741576745
Nothing makes you more aware of the herd-mentality of most humans than retail and shit service job.
>95% of the customers show up in 10% of the time.
>People see a crowd and they run straight towards it, despite most people saying they hate crowds and bitch about it.
>Old people are the dimmest most herd-minded people possible. You see one old person and 5 other senile retards show up right behind them beeping their cripple carts.
>Old people and foreigners ALWAYS take 20 times longer to help than anyone else. They're very rude as well.
>If there's a herd of customers in front of you, they rapidly get consumed by one person's powerful emotions, since if you get one idiot who's very rude and hostile, the other animals in the crowd get the exact same bearing. The same goes for confusion.
>If they see you're frantically trying to get somehting done, they will constantly interrupt you, even if there's 3 other members of the crew with nothing to do. I'm convinced it's a subconscious desire to show that their needs are far more important than what you're doing.
>All old people you must be very business like while not making ANY small talk or being very friendly. If you're friendly with an old person they will bother you for the next two hours and not let you go to continue your work.

It really makes you hate the human race. 95% of people act like herd-minded cattle. At that point I don't really think they deserve any respect (though I will fake it).
>people are drawn in by the commotion of hard work (hence if there's one person bored at the counter, no one will show up) and noise. If someone breaks something and you're cleaning up old people will INSTANTLY park all their carts around you, stand in your personal space, and interrupt constantly.....
>>
>>741581435
Newfag is new
>>
>>741581331
Because if your dumb ass gets run over because you were dicking around in the drive-thru after dark, you might try to hold the store liable.

If you knew fine well the restaurant closed at 12, and you have a car, why the fuck didn't you just go through the drive-thru in it in the first place?
>>
>>741581331
It's a liability issue and you're an autist.
>>
>>741581331
I get what youre saying anon. My local Burger King lets me go thru all the time on my bicycle, so theyre not all bad.
>>
File: 1457763281545.jpg (20KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
1457763281545.jpg
20KB, 480x397px
>gas station convenience store
>guy tried to buy cigarettes
>ask for ID
>its 2 years expired
>goes off a fucking psycho rant about how its still valid for driving
>lolwut
>theres a line behind him growing while he makes huge scene over it and storms out the door
>and nothing of value was lost
>>
>work for rental car company cleaning cars
>finish cleaning a car
>get in to back out of wash bay
>lady parks car right im front bay so i can't back out
>get out and tell her she cant park there
>she throws hands up and exclaims "theres nowhere to park" then walks off
>go inside and wait for manager to inspect vehicle so i can get keys to move car out of the way
>move car and park it on curb
>go back inside and back out clean car
>look over and see dumb bitch back her personal car she left into the rental she just returned and i parked on curb
>cop was there taking report on a different customers car that was stolen from our lot and sees the whole thing
>watch as he tickets her ans she starts bawling
>park clean car then go inside and laugh my ass off
>>
>>741580992
Kek'd
>>
>>741582148
Fuck out of here trying to scam
>>
>>741581610
I take it you grow, harvest and prepare everything you consume? Because if not, there is a pretty good chance that a "nigger" has touched your food at some point.
>>
>>741582148
Post reported
You horrible bastard
>>
>>741582085

>cigarette smoker
>buy a pack a day with my expired I.D. for 2 years
>go in to buy some cigarettes
>"Pack of Reds please!" (shows id)
>fucktard fat neckbeard looks at it
>smelly fucktard grin
>>
>>741581672
almost sounds like a documentary
>old people don't understand
Basically the gist of it all
the issue is that they lived in a time where a job was so easy to get and now they think we can still be like that. I filled out 5 applications in a day and as anyone knows it's like suicide trying to do them when you have to do this online test of 100qs. NO FUCK YOU. Then you have the old ass managers

BTW this is OP
>Be me
>working at Golden Corral
>suppose to get off at 1
>big boss comes in
>must be like 60 something
>asshole tells me to get a bucket of water and pour it under the grill and everywhere
>made me do this 5 times and clean the floor as well
>every time new utensils would appear from underneath like someone would be placing them there
>tell them my sister is waiting outside for me to get off work
>manager hardass doesn't give a shit
>it's passed time to leave
>2 hours later as my sister is sitting outside
>my sister yells at me as I try to explain that it wasn't my fault and I didn't know this was going to happen
>she stops yelling cause she sees my anxiety working up
>next day is Sunday
>sunday is a black day
>MUST show up
>it's 12 pm and I'm not there
>wake up almost in tears cause my body hurts so much
>another asshole boss about 27 calls me
>"Why aren't you here anon?"
>"I'm in so much pain dude, I literally cannot move out of bed."
>"I don't care, get to work."
>"No, if you're going to treat me like this I quit."
>asshole manager hangs up on me
>same manager who has never heard of Janet Jackson or even Blink 182
>mom comes in and asks me why I'm upset.
>explain everything to her
>says to fuck them cause their dicks and have no right to treat you like a slave if I'm in this much pain.
>>
>be me
>working a good paying white collar job
>my boss is a female mexican spic who can't show up to meeting on time to save her life (YAY DIVERSITY)
>my quarterly evaluation comes up
>she doesn't write it for 1.5 months after the deadline
>gives me a not really good review
>i tell her how that's not fair, since I have like no time to improve until my next, since the bitch took 1.5months longer than needed to write a review
>she confronts her boss behind my back, some indian guy (fucking diversity hire again)
>boss sides with the mexicunt bitch and lectures me
>i tell them both to go suck a dick, and quit
>as a bonus, I buy 1000 empty boxes and ship it to her house (wasn't there to see her face sadly).
>funny story, the only reason I know her address is because she agreed to pick me up for some company outing, and of course didn't show up on time LOL.

Affirmative action, diversity, PC and all that bullshit is literally cancer on the American society. The only other country in the world that is so PC crazy, and racist against white males, in their workplace is probably the UK, even Sweden isn't as bad.
>>
>>741576745
wow, what a fukking great story. I came so hard, my sperm traveled back in time and nazis won the war. thx op, heil hitler
>>
>>741582431
There literally isnt any good excuse to not keep your licence up to date.
>>
>>741579983
Try to clench muscles in your ass until just a tiny little chunk of poo starts to prairie dog out of your asshole then as you cum cut it off HARD so that the tiny little lump of coal rolls down your pant leg and into your sock where you will pick it up and sniff it, then lick it, then smear it on your fingers and then pull your pants down and try to push another one out but it dosent come out right so itj ust comes out as a long brown tail between your legs that you have to shakeback and forth until it comes loose but its not coming loose so you try to sway it so it sticks to the wall and then walk away from it so that ir breaks loose but then there's a really big shit on the floor but you're not going to clean it up so you leave the room anyways but turn out the lights first because you dont want someone to come in and the first thing they see is that really big shit on the floor that stuck to the wall and some toilet paper where you tried to cover it up.
>>
>working phone orders at Wing Stop
>high-off-his-ass dude bro calls
>spend damn near 45 minutes on the phone explaining the deals and specials
>having to repeat things between bursts of giggles from him
>after I finish, he says "oh shit nevermind. I can't afford anything"
>20 minutes later comes in person to pick up his order
>having to explain to him that he never placed an order
>>
>>741582356
I'll have you know that only eat freshly home grown and prepared food on an all white owned and operated organic farm. In my country there are like 0.01% African niggers and maybe 10% Maori and island niggers, MOST of them live far away in the city.
>>
>>741582562
fuck off cuck, the point of a license is to make sure that people know how to drive, he already received a license so he knows how to drive, no need for this renewal bullshit.
>>
>>741582463
haahahahahahaha you're a bitch hahahahaha
either lern to work or lern 2 call out like an adult. fucking entitled milinnial bitch hahahahaha
>>
>>741580992
Get out of here.
>>
>>741583047
Can you read, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>741576745
>First week working at mcdonalds
>Saturday, so first morning shift
>11:00 rolls around and prehistoric lady comes in
>"Can I get a big breakfast platter and a medium orange juice"
>Enter order into the computer
>Managers notice and remind me that scrambled eggs can't be served after 10:30
>Lady immediately loses her shit
>WHY WOULD YOU RING IT UP IF YOU KNEW YOU CAN'T SERVE IT ALL OF YOU EMPLOYEES ARE SO STUPID
>Manger comes over to try to handle the situation
>Tells her that she can get a round or folded egg instead
>I DON'T WANT THAT I WANT THE SCRAMBLED EGG
>This goes on for about 5 minutes
>Everybody is staring clearly uncomfortable
>She finally calms down and gets an egg mcmuffin instead
>Manager brings it out so I don't have to deal with her
>WHY ISN'T THIS ON A PLATTER I WANT IT ON A PLATTER
>Throws the food away and demand we remake it
>Somebody comes by to tell her that she is acting like a child and making everybody uncomfortable and that she should just leave
>YOUR JUST GOING TO LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
>What the fuck you want me to do about it
>Manager goes on break and different manager takes over
I guess that manager had kicked this lady out before so they already hate each other
>Food is finally out again and manager brings it to her
>I REFUSE TO EAT ANYTHING THAT SHE HAS TOUCHED
>That crazy bitch throws the food away again
>I DEMAND A REFUND SINCE THE SERVICE HERE IS ABSOLUTE SHIT
>GM finally comes along and tries to explain that we can't refund her
>They argue for another five minutes and nobody else is around because of her
>GM finally gives in and refunds her so she'll leave
>It's 11:45 and she finally leaves
I don't think that they're could be a worse customer on this planet
>>
>>741583032
"Its bullshit" isnt an excuse either. Stop being lazy and get your id updated.
>>
>>741583241
it's bullshit is an excuse, if the thing is actually bullshit. Which I have proven using deductive reasoning.

so fuck off cuck
>>
>>741582463
You kind of sound like a young whiny shit,but they should have let you go home on time.
>>
>>741583334
Agreed. Making license expired afterm such short time is blatant revenue gathering. Luckily mine good till 2023
>>
>>741583032
bullshit or not, it's the law, some laws are stupid but breaking them is still illegal
>>
>>741583228
Thats nothing nigger. I used to work as a shift manager near section 8 housing. You. Have. No. Idea.
The bitch described is a 1 out of 10. I woulda gave her the stank boot the first time instead of food and when ahe refused to leave called the cops. Hell I would even pull and replace the trashcan so i could show them the perfectly fine food.
>>
File: 1498134611988.jpg (71KB, 632x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498134611988.jpg
71KB, 632x720px
>>741583128
>>
>>741583334
Whatever dude, just dont get mad when you cant use an expired ID to buy your smokes. Do you know that hundreds of retail employees are fired and charged with illegal tobacco sales for shit like that?
>>
>>741582463
This is why people don't like hiring teenagers.

>Boohoo they made me work and now I'm sore so I'm just not going to go into work or call out or anything
>Can you believe these fucks expected me to actually show up?
>>
>>741581331
As other anons have said, it's a liability issue. Also, some restaurants have actually had their registers stolen from walk-ups in the drive-thru because it's easier for them to jump through the window while on foot rather than a vehicle.
>>
>>741576882
I'm always polite to McDonald's employees, even when they fuck my order up somehow. I like McDonald's, it makes me happy, and the employees are working hectic nonstop shifts. I try to keep this in mind.
Now, the fucking Burger King near me, on the other hand............
>>
>>741579983
Why does this webm turn me on
>>
>>741579983
>>741579983
jokes on you, i only read the first sentence
>>
>>741583856
Bingo, whiney lot of fucking pussies runnin about out there. The one thing I am most grateful my for, that my father imparted on me, is and will always be work ethic.
>>
>Taco Bell
>Working Driv-thru
>Man comes up to window to pay
>Hands me cash and some change
>Drops a good portion of the change
>He just stares at me
>"I need the rest of the money so you can get your food, sir."
>Still silently staring at me
>"Sir, I still need that last couple dollars you owe."
>Guy starts to freak out at me
>Tells me that I need to come outside and get the money if I want it so badly
>Tell him I cannot do that while I'm on the clock
>Yells at me some more and takes his money back
>Tells me that I'm a shit worker and drives off

Events like this really make me feel like just quitting this fast food hell hole.
>>
>>741583947
This is true. Its all about insurance and corporate policies.
>>
>>741576745
I used to work at a coffee shop before I moved to Starbucks. We didn't have everything Starbucks had, but I made damn good coffee and we had similar items. We didn't have crappucinos, instead we just had frappes, and even though we tell everybody that comes in asking for a caramel frappucino that we don't have those, they still order it and complain when it's not a pound of sugar.
Then when I moved to Starbucks I noticed that Mexicans and black people only order one thing- caramel frappucinos and good forbid you forget to add the extra caramel they never asked for or didn't know enough English to know better.
I wish the dreamer scam had worked.
>>
File: soda6.jpg (69KB, 439x516px) Image search: [Google]
soda6.jpg
69KB, 439x516px
>>741580777
it's pennies. diffferent 711 fag here. not counting the cost of the equipment and the actual machine, the slurpee itself is nothing but water, sugar, gas, and food coloring. the cups, lids, and straws are worth more than the contents.

most people think the slurpee machine is all there is too it also, it's not. the machine (and the soda fountain dispenser) is actually hooked up to a large array of hoses that are out of sight, which all run to a back room where the pure syrup for all the various drinks come from. the bags themselves cost almost nothing, they are usually 5 lbs a piece, and from one bag it will make hundreds of drinks.

it looks like pic related, but for a 711 it's more elaborate.
>>
>>741583947
As always it's thriving nigger ruining things.
>>
>>741583959
I was always taught to treat the people who fix your food with respect, whether its McDonalds, Dennys or Benihana . I dont understand how some assholes can sit there with a straight face and shit talk someone who has their food in their hands.

>working mcdonalds overnight a few years back
>guy orders burgers with extra pickles
>im the only one in grill area, so i know i made his order right
>complete order, guy drives off
>comes back 5 minutes later complaining that he didnt have enough extra pickles on his burger
>make him another one, toss a fistfull of pickles on the shits
>he comes back a few minutes later
>"too many pickles"
>>
>>741584483
>be me working drive
>*ding* hello
>hello, welcome to wendys would you like to try a daves half pound double today

Side note, they push burgers usually between promotions

>*long silence* so i asked "hello?"
>more silence about 5 minutes and the speaker is still
>i tried another "hello-" and get cut off with "hi"
>shit you not 10 minutes have gone by and he finally asks for a dollar chicken sandwich.
>good lets serve this mother fucker and get him out
>waiting
>still waiting
>after 5 minutes this guy rolls around slow as conceivably possible
>biggest pupils I have ever seen in my life like god damn dinner plates
>cigarette burning in the ash tray
>this nigger is smoking wet
>sluring every word moving like a slow mo claymation figure he pays with a hundred and almost leaves without his change
>rest of the night normal
>>
>>741583148
hahahhahaha
>i worked hard and my mom agrees
>>
>>741583047
I tried to ask for the rest of the day off and they wouldn't let me, I told them I should be fine the next day which I was.
I'm not the physical type of person. I'm not entitled either. I just couldn't handle that physical work. At least not that much and I tried to explain that to them. That's the problem with asshole bosses like them thinking that overworking their employees is a good thing.
Also BLACK DAY meaning when I tried they didn't let me and I told them I only got 3 hours of sleep and they still didn't care

>>741583483
Come to find out any store that is corporate owned doesn't give 2 shits about their employees almost 90% of the time and just hire and fire a new person is ok. Some of us need a job and need to keep it but doing this shit like this is only going to drive us up the wall.
Also, you're a damn millenial too anon, most gen X people are out doing family shit

>>741583228
>millenials are entitles
Yeah ok and fucking baby boomers are A-OK

>>741583549
in GA it's illegal to give head

>>741583856
I'm 25 tho anon, that happened last year. It's the fact that this went on for almost 3 hours and I was doing it non stop and the manager did not care that I was hurting to the bone dude. Why don't you do that shit OVER AND OVER and see how it feels. You will hate it.

Am I saying that I should have gotten over it? Sure but I needed a day to recover and I would have been fine. I didn't mind the job it's the fact they treated everyone like we were nothing more than robots. I hear all the time about management from there is trash and they lose so many people cause of this

>>741584658
yeah like most places with a fountain machine.
>>
>>741582482
i assure you, Sweden is worse lol
>>
>>741585752
I used to do that until one time i had a guy ask for extra mayo. He pulled around and politely asked for one with even more mayo. Handed it back and got his new one, comes back again for the same reason. Third time I was sure he was just trying to trick me out of bites so i slapped probably 6 oz of mayo on a god damn 4 oz patty. He pulled around again and I was sure he was full of shit, but instead fucking thanked me for the "first right burger he's had in a while" and asked for more mayo packets and left.
>>
>>741576745
i would've rekt that faggots shit as soon as he pulled up to the window. be all like oh yes and would you like a free apple pie with that, sir? haha make him feel all old and shit cuz i called him sir. that bitch will never disrespect me again.
>>
>>741586674
>Calling him sir
>everywhere does this as a courtesy
I've never been some place where they don't call me sir. So honestly, I have to do it work. I'm paid to say sir. I actually hate that word.
>>
>>741585752
hahhahah had something similar happen to me on grill as well
>>
>>741586864
reported
>>
>working front desk at decent hotel
>manager says to keep rate as high as possible slow night
>don't go below 80
>literal Jew walks in an hour or so later
>yarmulke, beard and all
>greet this unbeforeseen creature with hesitancy
>asks about rate
>start around like 109
>Jew goes ehhh anything better?
>apply coupon for 99
>get locked in the Jew death grip
>tfw moments later give him room for 65
>tfw managers like wtf anon
>tfw got jewed down in rl by a real life Jew
>>
>>741586010
>Be me working drive-thru
>ding
>"Welcome to Taco Bell, place your order whenever you're ready."
>They reply asking for a minute
>"Alright, if you have any questions, feel free to ask."
>A few minutes go by and it's still quiet
>Turn on mic and ask if they're ready
>Yells at me for taking so long to greet them

Literally REEEE
>>
>>741586258
>wouldn't let me
i tell my bosses when im taking time off.
i can do this this because my work ethic is impeccable, my attendance is stellar. i cannot be faulted in my work place. because i am a man and i handle my fucking business. if my bosses dont like that i tell them i am taking time off, then i take my badass rugged manly work ethic elsewhere. my bosses know this. i make sure they know this. i laugh at you because you sound like a female, you sound like a bitch. you sound like you need a strong man in your life to take care of you, because you are not useful beyond being a wet hole. your entire post reeks of whiny victim-hood.
>>
>>741586443
Nah. We don't have the official anti-racism programs.
>>
>works in back kitchen at Mc.Donalds
>Doesn't have to take orders from customers
>The register is for n00bs
>still though we get a lot of weird orders
>orders BLT and Mighty Angus with no bun
>Extra everything
>Bun subbed for leaf lettus
>wut

Maybe the odd 150 double cheese burger orders can get a bit hectic. But mostly working in the kitchen ain't to bad. No handling money, i get to play music well i batch cook and work on the table.

I feel bad for all the counter noobs that are punching bags for the public.

The only people that complain to me are employees most mainly being Indian woman.
the regional manager is also Indian. The majority of the staff are Indian, The crew room always has a hint of curry.
But i love spicy food, so i get friendly with a few to get some home made dank.
The worst part about kitchen is the sustained burns with your hands looking like you're a meth head, but burning yourself in any kitchen is almost unavoidable.

Expecially if you're working on the grill and frying instead of prepping and finishing on the table at mc dons.

Gunna probably leave this job tbh to get a kitchen job that pays higher and gives tips.
>>
File: keyboardcat.png (726KB, 1105x931px) Image search: [Google]
keyboardcat.png
726KB, 1105x931px
>Boss owes me 10$ because he underpayed
>he knows what he did
>constantly tells me about it
"These are my 10$ now"
>Uberboss tells me to fuck off when I tell him about Bosss behaivour
>>
>>741587189
This is how society is today. Most of my co workers sound like this puss.
>>
>>741582463
Yeeaah, you're a squeaky little bitch. Ain't cha?
>>
>>741583047
What generation are you?
>>
File: 1487638924585-b.jpg (88KB, 825x817px) Image search: [Google]
1487638924585-b.jpg
88KB, 825x817px
>>741580992
>>
>>741587969
i am 31 years. born 1986
>>
>>741588204
Haha you're a millenial too idiot.
>>
>>741587661
Kick his ass, what the fuck. Its not the money, its the principal. The moment you let someone walk over you, you become comfortable with the idea, and it becomes a habit. Take the $10 from the cash register, and add a $5 tax (this is america, after all) . if he doesnt like it he can fight you or fire you. Even if you lose, at least you stood up for yourself.
>>
>>741587481
I feel bad for the dumbasses in the back with zero social skills who feel superior at a fucking mcdonalds. By the way what you described is a wrap, dumbass
>>
>>741587064
Shit could always be worse my friend. There was a lot of nignogs near where i was. Fucking drunk ass pregnant women asking for stuff, local nut house shut down so crazies live nearby in subsidized housing, and drunks EVERYWHERE.
I've been cussed out, threatened, had to clean vomit and fecal matter, dirty needle danger, and much much more.
>>
>>741587189
I'm trying my best to keep what shit jobs I can anon. I don't mind working with what I have. I'm not entitled and I try my best not to play the victim. I'm more of a mediator. The issue is that in our society, we have basically baby boomers running the world still thinking that it's 1955 and treating your employees like shit is ok. Am I saying we shouldn't work hard? no. but there's no need to treat them like shit. Do you want a good happy employee? Show them you care.

I've been trying to keep a job for almost 3 years

I was working at Little Ceasers. I fucked up on 3 different orders, ok I admit it was rush hour and I was doing the best I can and it was week 2. They stuck me on dishes for 3 days. Afterward, I finally got the chance to work on some pizzas. I started to get the hang of it. At least I felt like it. I wanted to learn and hell I think I could be a decent manager if given the chance. The bitch that I worked for took me off the schedule in hopes that I would quit. I did and I got this job at McD's. JUST barely better cause I can work overnight.

I come in one day asking about it and wanting to fix my mistake. My boss just yells at me about the fact that I'm not even wearing my shirt or hat. go out to the car and change and come back and she then yells at me that I'm not on the clock. She's always like this. All I want is a chance to fix things and I get nothing for my effort.

If I sound entitled or anything of the sort, look at it this way, I want to work but I don't want people expecting so much out of someone who is skinny as fuck. I will do the best for what I am. I'm going to the gym as much as I can to get a good work out so I can be better at work and get better physical jobs.
>>
>>741582085
Expired or not, you should have seen his he and sold him the cigs without being a fag about it.
>>
>>741588275
This.
>tfw stole a couple times from a jack in the box coworkers register to fund my heroin habit
>>
>>741588264
millennial, debatable.

whiny, entitled millennial with a victim complex i am not.
>>
>>741583744

rules shouldn't supersede common sense.

fuck this world..
>>
>Working at a Taco Cabana
>Up front, 3:40 PM, pretty slow
>Giant roll of a fat, black woman wobbles in along with a normal sized friend
>Greet her like normal, about to get off anyways
>The super-sized meal blob asks to look at the menu before ordering
>Her friend goes first, gets taco plate and drink
>It's now 3:50, and the tar woman has not ordered, her eyes glancing around every which way
>It spots the happy hour special and asks about it
>"It's a $1.50 off our nachos, and we have $1.50 happy hour margaritas as well. It begins at 4:00 though."
>She tells me she wants it anyways
>I explain to her that I would have to wait until 4:00, the system doesn't let me do it otherwise
>She starts to get upset
>Literally say she can just wait a few minutes and I'd be more than happy to serve her.
>The burnt big mac planet goes into a rage and starts yelling at me until she's winded
>My manager walks over to see what the commotion is
>"You're employee... won't... give me my..."
>Literally stops to breathe for about 30 seconds
>My manager asks me what happened
>"She wants a happy hour margarita and some nachos, I just can't ring her up yet because it isn't four."
>I glance over and see that her friend is sitting clearly embarrassed at a table, most of her food gone
>Manager talks to the small nation and stalls until it's well past four and charges her for the food and margarita
>The Blob tells me "Now that's how you do customer service" and sits down before devouring her nachos
>She leaves a mess at the table that her friend cleans up
>Her friend slid me a 10 as a tip at least
>>
>>741588538
I'm 30, either way we get clumped in with those types of millenials.
>>
Bumping!
>>
>>741588275
Worst part is, a day before that I gave him a rolex watch I found in an abanadoned house which we were clearing out, because I believe in honesty.
Today though I threw his housekey into a pile of trash in his car and stole his change (1$).

I'll just steal from him whenever possible now.
>>
gook eat dog meat live lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkY-GXuOHa8
>>
>Used to work as a cashier at Home Depot
>Constant old bastards, all of them pricks.
>Always cashiered in garden, made me hate old women.
>Get a job offer to work at a new place in town that runs escape rooms
>Literally sit in a cozy chair and watch people have a good time and laugh with them, or make fun of them
Any type of retail work is hell. I feel bad for anyone stuck in that loop.
>>
>>741583744
the end does not justify the means
>>
>>741588847
escape room i worked at had shit pay and shit chairs.
>>
>>741588666
"Hi im satan and i will be taking your order tonight what would you like?"
>>
File: pepperoniisterrible.png (213KB, 1914x751px) Image search: [Google]
pepperoniisterrible.png
213KB, 1914x751px
>>741586010
>smoking wet
>>
>>741579983
Dude what are you trying to say? fucking christ
>>
>>741588447
>The issue is that in our society ...
there you go again, trying to pass the buck.

you are not victim of some shadowy organization, or some massive misunderstanding from the past.
you are clueless. you do not know how to acquire skills or market yourself. you have no one to blame but yourself, and you waste time by not taking responsibility for yourself.

food, and customer service is for the birds. goodbye.
>>
>>741582378
>>741582342
what did he write???
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1280x974px
>>741589453
You don't know what that is, do you?
>>
>>741589688
checked and it was the watches for 0 dollars bullshit
>>
>>741589656
It's not my fault when we live in a society that thinks we should have 20 years of exp at 16 and not want to train us for shit (tho I'm 25)
>>
>>741589761
oh for fucks sake again. Thanks for the info anon
>>
Worked at McDs in uni, doing early shift once. Bitch with an attitude rolls up to drive thru window at 6am ask for chicken buggies, manager tells her we're not open yet and it's breakfast menu in any case. She won't leave, starts shouting, swearing, demanding nuggies.

So we got 6 out the bin from night before, quick nuke in micro and she got her nuggies
>>
>>741588419
We have to close down this nuthouse
Ok boss i'll make arrangements to get them moved to other facilities
Don't be ridiculous; just let them all go and help them with rent.

wtf how does that happen?
>>
>>741581251
They're just scared of it tbh, so they cling to what they know and learn like a lifeline
>>
>>741583334
Aww did you lose your fidget spinner?
>>
>>741577045
air horn prank
>>
>>741586443
Not with diversity coworkers because we just give them welfare so they dont have to work. But yes this country sucks turk cuck
>>741587273
We dont have programs because its just natural for us now
>>
>>741577316
>escalate a verbal disagreement to criminal charges
>>
>>741590047
What was the first thing she threw at him? It didn't look food related
>>
>>741590213

It was a credit / Debit card
>>
>>741576745
digging a deeper hole? wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>741583549
i tried to buy a 6pack of beer at a whole foods in austin while SXSW was going on. i get to the cashier and its some 20ys something yo hippie chick with dredds. im 40 at the time with a full on beard with alot of white in my beard. people say i actually look 10yrs older. bitch ask for my id. its been expired for 2yrs but thats all i got. she says she cant sell me beer. im all cool and say im over 21 whats the problem. she goes and gets manager since theres a line forming behind me. manager tells her its her call. she comes over and says im sorry no can do. say fuck it ill go somewhere else. luckly my older brother was with me so i tell him to get me the 6pack. older bro is clean shaven and kinda thinning hair but clean cut. im watching and he goes to the same cashier. doesnt ask for id. im like wtf thats raccist. bro hands me beer and i tell him thats the same bitch that tried to id me. cracks some joke about me looking like a bum. fuck whole foods
>>
>>741587481
>Bun subbed for leaf lettuce

I know somebody who orders that. It's because they're gluten-free.
>>
>>741578336
Wait this has to be fake
Niggers dont get jobs
nice try anon
>>
>>741576745
>McDs
>In a walmart
>I've seen things
>Serve a huuuuge bitch and her daughter their meal
>back to the grind
>she comes back up about 10 minutes later
>"I want a new burger this one has a salt packet in it"
>there's about 1.3 grams of this double big mac left with a salt packet hastily thrown in it
>dis gon be good
>omg I'm so sorry I'll get my manager right away
>he's like 19, name was Chad and lived up to the name perfectly
>takes an earful from this behemoth about the unsanitary food
>and how she wants more of it for free
>'No' was all Chad said and walked into the back.
>she starts losing it
>demands to speak with the owner
>we grab the fry guy and send all 86 pounds of him out to feel her wrath
>we're in the back losing our shit
>he says he's gonna comp her a meal
>make her a double big mac but instead of meat, use salt packets
>the look on her face can only be described as confusion turning to shame after hearing about a dozen high school kids laughing their asses off
>never saw her again
>>
>>741591025
That was amazing
>>
some fat cow comes thru the drive thru and asks for a med coffee with 14 sugars...
thats what like 7 table spoons right?
and like 4 creams. Fucking diabetes in a cup. How you're still alive at that point, I want to know
>>
>>741591025
Fucking fantastic
>>
>>741582482

My god, if you're white and can't compete with these people, it doesn't say much for your "master race" narrative does it?
>>
>>741576745
Relevant

https://youtu.be/kYuBpoukYb8
>>
>>741582463
Without a doubt the biggest cunt I have ever seen post on /b/ and that is saying a lot.
>>
>>741589814

Don't listen to the mean people on this board. They're all talk and no action.
>>
>>741582482
Diversity is idiotic, hire the person who is best suited for the job, if it's a diverse hire then all the better but someone shouldnt be given a job just to fulfill a quota.
>>
>>741591863
how so?

>>741591942
I've realized this a long time ago
>>
File: 1461706207812.jpg (56KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1461706207812.jpg
56KB, 560x407px
When I was about 14, I worked a summer job answering calls for my Uncle's law firm. He once asked me to call one of his clients that turned out to to be Spanish speaking. Since I knew nothing of the language, I just yelled out everything I heard from Eddie Guerrero's entrance song.

>Viva la rasa
>Lie, cheat, steal
>Orale vato loco
>What up holmes

The client and I were both laughing so hard. The call ended 5mins and told my uncle's secretary that no one was home.
>>
>Work at a book / tabaco store at the station
>Bad neighbourhood, every other day there's some jackass trying to steal shit (mostly candy) from the store
>Nigger walks up to the counter and mumbles something
>"I'm sorry sir, what did you say you want?"
>Mumbles at the same soft voice, coworker also has no clue what he wants
>Stares at me intently for not grabbing the cigarettes that he wanted
>Harambe_unleashed.gif
>Starts yelling throughout the entire store that he wants those cigarettes (Cheapass L&M brand)
>Starts yelling that I'm pretending not to understand him because he's a nigger (Literally)
>There's a line forming so I quickly grab his fags and put it on the counter
>"That'll be 6 euros please"
>Comes with pennies, as small they get and throws it on the counter, making me count it
>Fucking 20 cents short. Tell him
>The nigger who stares at goats.jpg
>Someone else back in line comes up front and gives me the 20 cents
>He leaves still yelling about us being racist

I used to have nothing against niggers...
>>
>>741591863

He/She actually takes the time to explain and talk to others like a *still* feeling human being and you call them a cunt?

Like I said OP, ignore all the meanies. You still have something they don't . . . a soul.
>>
>>741586258
yeaaaaah you're just a pussy
>>
>>741593396
whatever anon, I'm doing the best I can with what I have ok
>>
>>741593337
Cunt
>>
>>741593337
Oops, wasn't referring to OP of this page, but he OP of this story.
>>
>>741592475
Cunt
>>
>>741593470
Cunt
>>
>>741593545
ok whatever. If you don't want to explain it that's fine.

>>741593337
oh well.

>>741593675
same fagging is gonna get you no where
>>
>>741593732
Cunt
>>
>>741593732
...cunt
>>
>>741593797
>>741593843
no u
>>
>>741593947
Ok CUNT
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (27KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
27KB, 400x298px
>>741593509
>>741593545
>>741593675
>>741593797
>>741593843
>>741594007
>>
>>741589814
Cunt
>>
>>741594055
Cunt
>>
>>741589656
Cunt
>>
>>741582463
This is why people hate millennials...holy shit you're a little bitch.
>>
>>741582463
Cunt
>>
>>741585752
Thought you were going to bubble-bass us
>>
>>741594233
Right? What a cunt
>>
>>741591942
Cunt
>>
>Work at Milos Hamburgers.
>Alabama only chain.
>Asshat walks in and stared at menu for five minutes.
>Orders a double cheese combo.
>"Extra cheese please."
>Comes back five minutes later.
>"I forgot I was allergic to cheese."
>MFW I have no face.
How could this even happen.
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>741576745
>work McDonald's
>only 16 and fucking beta as fuck
>get sent home early and go wait outside for mom to pick me up
>car rolls up full of drunk bitches saying they want to suck my dick
>say thanks but I can't right now have to get home
>I was only afraid of getting kicked out of my house because I was pissing off my parents a lot at the time
>could have gotten laid
>wish I was dead sometimes when memory surfaces
>fuck
>>
1.5 year Jack in the Box veteran here.
>be me
>first ever grave shift
>on drive bc it's the easier job, grave grill is hell
>ding
>first order of the night
>Hi, welcome, how can I help you? spiel
>order seems to go normally
>thisisn'tsobad.jpg
>hear a crash outside
>lean out the window, just in time to see the car that I was talking to finish charging through the low bushes surrounding the drive-thru lane and drive away
>wut

They did never came back.
>>
>>741594233
How so? Everyone should know their limits in what they can and can't do and you're telling me that I'm a little bitch cause I can't do a lot of physical labor? Fuck you. You should know when you should get done with something and not pushing someone cause you're a fucking aasshole. "I want this place to clean i can see my reflection on the floor while I eat off it!!" Like no fuck you, it's fine. Expecting perfection in an all you can eat buffet is like expecting not to get a staff infection at a hospital.

Why not look at it from my standpoint. Look at it from another person's point of view and see what it looks and feels like to be the little guy your entire life and when you fucking stand up for yourself, you know what I get? "LOL, he's such a kid! He doesn't know what he's doing!"
Or I get "Wow, we were just joking anon don't need to be mean"

I'm the guy that puts his foot down and people think I'm an asshole. You know what it's like to always be nice and get stepped on then you do it to others? It's not fun anon. It sucks.
>>
>>741594694
Cunt
>>
File: crooz.png (867KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
crooz.png
867KB, 950x608px
>>741591025
she must've been pretty salty about that one anon
>>
oficial bepis server discord/Sxwjpys
>>
work aunti anne's/cinnabon

>"ill take ice coffee"
>what kind (point to premade)
>"with cream and sugar"
>black?
>"yes"
>pour black coffee into ice
>"oh, i meant that one"
>pointing to premade
>issue return for coffee
>make that bitch pay for iced (more expensive)

>"i want plain pretzel without salt"
>ok, theyre almost out the oven
>"ok, give them to me before they put salt on them"
>they wont have salt. we put that on before they go into the oven.
>"so you dont have any plain?"
>we have them right fucking there, they came out of the oven.
>"don't put salt on them"
>>
File: 1445568151318.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1445568151318.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>741594761
Right? I wasn't expecting that much vitriol, but hey, made me giggle.

>>741594694
Dude I come home sore af most days. I'm a sous chef, so I'm required to be there a minimum of 55hrs a week, a position I got from having no absences in five years along with always being willing to find extra work to do to help the restaurant out. I also have to handle the unloads every M, W, and F. Talk to me about sore after you've spent two hours hauling 75lb bags of onions and 50lb oil canisters. Shit, I've broken a toe after a dumbass driver dropped the liftgate on my foot and came back to work two days later.

Your work ethic is shit, is what I'm saying. You don't like effort. No-body will respect you for putting your foot down against just doing your damn job. I've fired three people like you so far, so don't come to me looking for respect when you bring nothing to the table but a whiny attitude and severe job avoidance.

Also,

Cunt.
>>
>>741594694
This thread didn't turn out how you expected, huh?
>>
>>741582085
Why would a driver's license being expired invalidate his date of birth? You don't get a new date of birth when you renew your license.
>>
>>741595238
same one here. have more stories:

>be me, 18
>cashier at pretzel/cinnamon roll place
>helping asian woman
>all attention on her
>"EKSCYUUSE ME, ARE YU GON' ANSER ME?!?"
>look behind asian
>old nigger. maybe kid during Civil War
>asks about item
>"sir, just give me a moment. I'm trying to serve customers in the order they arrive."
>finish asian
>"Hello, sir, how can I he-"
>"Oh, so NAO YU GON' SERV ME?!"
>"sir, I'm trying to help customers in the order they arrive. what can I get for you?"
>orders 2 small rolls, 1 with pecans
>nigger gets on iPhone in middle of ordering
>"sir, we only have one small roll-"
>face snaps toward me
>whipcrack.ogg
>"WHA', SO YU CAN' PUT CAR-UH-MELL AND PECAHNZ OHN IT?!"
>"I can, but-"
>"THEN DU IT!"
>goes back on phone
>make it. charge for 1.
>"I ORDUR 2!"
>"I told you, we only had one."
>"I PAY FOHR 2!"
>point at receipt
>1 small pecan roll
>try to send him on his way
>my co-nigga on other register talks about small rolls coming out of oven in 1 minute
>eyeroll.gif
>sell fresh small roll
>niggest nigger leaves
>>
>>741595663

I've always wondered this same thing, too....
>>
>>741595289
Yeah that's cool anon. But you forget clearly that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. Not everyone can do the same thing ever else can do. I'm trying to get to that point. Right now, my max lifting is maybe 50. I'm trying to get to that of at least 75. I'm going to gym as much as I can right now to get this body in shape. I realize a lot of my work ethic sucks but shit I'm putting in as much as I can physically. The way you explain yourself you don't come off as the type of person who is a dick and you're what? Like a stout guy? I would say like a not fat but you got muscle.

I wouldn't mind that but all my muscle is in my legs. That's the issue. I'm working on that. Maybe lifting like that isn't for me. But I can sure as hell try. I'm trying to work up to that where I can take that in and be ok with it. But with my current physical self, it's oging to be a while.

>>741595663
oh well.
Nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>741594694
Cunt
>>
>>741595766
Cunt
>>
>>741588538
The millennial generation goes back to the early 80s, fellow millennial.
>>
>>741595238
>>741595695

same one again. here's another one:

>be me, 18
>empty store
>girl walks in
>"how much are cinnamon rolls?"
>$4
>"i'll have to get my mom..."
>girl leaves
>serve a couple customers
>girl returns with fatass nigger mom
>FNM talks quiet, trying to be menacing
>comes off as pedantic bitch
>"if packs are $14 for 6, why should I pay $24 for 6?"
>packs are made daily. those on the warmer are fresh.
>"that don't make sense. same product, should be same price."
>no, they're old. we're trying to get rid of them.
>"if i call corporate, they gon' tell you to just give it to me."
we're a franchised location and are independently owned and operated
>"what's corporate numbar?"
>look it up. i don't know it off the top of my head.
>"you gon' give me rolls for $14?"
>no
>"you gon' sell them anyway. jus give they to me."
if we're going to sell them either way, why in the fuck would I give them discounted?
>notice line building out the door
>this fatass nigger ain't worth my time
>give in
>help next customers
>try to forget this happened
>instead decide to share story about her

>inb4 "don't give in faggot"
I would rather keep my job and start serving some half-decent people than keep a line building and prevent my workday from progressing. It sucks, but sometimes we do have to let them win so that we can actually be productive. It's called picking your battles.
>>
>>741590202

I've done the same when I was younger in OPs position. Their lucky he didn't rub his balls all over thier burger. There's zero reason to treat people like dirt, what goes around comes around.
>>
>Working at Subway
>Indian coworker on the closing shift, English isn't great but he works hard and isn't a shitcunt
>Middle-aged Viet lady comes in, just sorta standing there reading the menu out of the queue while I serve someone else
>Oldmate tells her that she needs to start at his end to place an order
"Sorry, what did you say?"
>He misconstrues this as sarcasm
"I SAID. YOU NEED. TO START AT THIS END."
>She goes totally ape shit
"I'm well fucking aware of where I need to order from, I'm just reading the menu because I don't come here very often!"
>I'm just standing at the till with my customer, we're both watching shit get real
>He starts screaming and swearing because she screamed and swore
"YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU COME TO THIS COUNTRY SCREAMING AT RETAIL WORKERS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER FOR WORKING IN A SEWING FACTORY?"
>She starts screaming how she's been here longer than he's been alive, screaming about how her English is perfect
>It's a genuine second-rate English pissing contest
>A whole family walks in and nopes back out
>My customer gets bored and leaves, they're still screaming
"I'm done with this conversation. Fuck you, racist bitch!"
>Heavy accent, quite hilarious
>I go to finish her order
"I'm really sorry, I'm so angry I think I'm gonna spew. I'm gonna go. Tell your colleague to LEARN HIS FUCKING PLACE OR FUCK OFF BACK TO INDIA!"
>Storms out
>Work quietly for the rest of the night while he talks racist shit
"Hey Anon, do you know why Asians have stupid names like Ping and Ting? It's the sounds of dice rolling because they're all gambling addicts"
"They're like jungle monkeys, they're worse than Muslims"
"I hope Israel finally manages to exterminate the Muslims, then it'll be easier for us to kill the Asians"
"My people INVENTED mathematics. We INVENTED writing. We INVENTED war. All they do is fail at those things and shit in the streets" (the irony)

Turns out this dude is a full blown Brahmin caste Superior True Aryan type. FML.
>>
>>741582463
>Fuck them because of their dicks

How does she know about their dicks ?
>>
Get a fucking trade. Work outside. Make money and aquire a skill. I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes of my life reading about all you pussies flipping burgers and crying about people pushing you around. I too am 31 years old. I'll be fucked if you group me in with these whiney ass bitches. Work ain't easy if it was then they wouldn't call it work. Strap on a fucking nut sack and swing a hammer for fuck sakes you god damn hash tagging face booking little fruitcakes.
>>
So some shit happened today
One of the Muslim women was working the checkouts I tell her to call me on the intercom if she gets a long queue all she does is give me a blank stare so I shrug it off not 10 mins later the manager finds me and starts shouting at me to get on checkouts because of course im supposed to be omnipotent and see round corners when I set up I see a queue snaking its way to the back of the store

Another time this bitch did some dumb shit was when a cart comes out with discounted bed linen and such a crowd then begins to form curious what they could get she then discovers this cart then begins to borderline barge people out of the and walk off with the cart all the while wearing a shit eating grin
Fucking Muslims man
>>
File: bait 11.jpg (8KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
bait 11.jpg
8KB, 326x179px
>>741582431
>>
>>741586010
Reminds me of doing the same. Except I was laced and thought I had to buy something or I couldn't see my family. Not a niggy though.
>>
>>741583856
I'm 18, be mechanic, boss calls out for bullshit this week, needs 3 days off cause cousin died or some shit, worked 60 hours this week, didn't take a lunch break once, worked sick 2 days (couldn't hold food down, kept puking in the bathroom and kept working). I've outlasted 4 other hires in the past 5 months, all older than me, because they couldn't take working this hard for this long. There are lazy people in every generation. Go shove a torque wrench up your ass.
>>
>>741589453
PCP dipped cigarettes. Try one their fun.
>>
>>741580032
its funny how niggers always live up to their stereotypes
>>
>nig regular acts like a nig
>I wont put up with it
>he talks shit to all the managers about how horrible I am, trying to get me fired
>don't care about this job so everytime I see him start super trooping 'nig' in
>chimpout everytime
>tfw black coworkers stick up for me because I'm such a hood rat/they get on well with me
>tell them I did it
>tell tell me he's a trashy little nigger
>big black ex con coworker calls him prison bitch the next time he comes through
>my sides are in orbit
>he will no longer meet my eyes
>>
>>741582463
>she stops yelling cause she sees my anxiety working up
Your what is working up? Couldn't make a 12 noon start? Not worth the trouble.
>>
>>741582463
This is why i never hire under 20, teenagers are always little faggot whiny bitches.
>>
>>741582894
that's quite funny tbh, and he wasted his own time
>>
File: bait 14.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait 14.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>741590818
>>
>>741596686
https://youtu.be/zQNoZ21vRSg
>>
>> be me working at target 10 years ago or so
>> is around black friday time, stores packed and I'm seasonal so no idea whats going on I'm trying to help this one lady and people keep rushing up to me for quick "where's this" shit, after the third customer this happens with she stops me while I'm going back to help her search and she yells at me "I don't have time for this, I have cancer" all of my wut. see her an hour later wandering around electronics cue me losing all of my care for retail, never again, someone else asks for help a while later, after helping for 5 minutes tell him "good luck" and wander off. get let go at the end of the season
never went back
trucker now, way better
>>
>>741596163
any more?
>>
>>741595695
fuckin Chinese man
Other asians are fine, but fucking chinks are the niggers of asia.
>>
>>741576745
Inb4 green text, Im on my phone and it's a pain in the ass.

>inb4 newfah cant blah blah

Trucker /b/ro here. Last summer i picked up a load of lumber just outside saint Louis. Notice load is more pieces than dispatch said. I ask "how heavy is total load weight?" Guy mumbles "something like 44,000 lbs." Get loaded. Take truck to first truck stop with scale. Scale load. 83,xxx lbs gross weight.
Call dispatch and head back to shipper. Lady behind front counter activates bitch.exe
"Blah blah this is normal load size..."
I show her scale receipt and gross weight is clearly listed. She won't let them remove one lift. (One lift is 4500lbs approx) call dispatch again.
Dispatch is on the phone with loaf broker. Broker says send pic of scale receipt. Finally get one load taken off. Scale truck again 78,xxx lbs. I head for destination.

Found out i got perma b& from there for causing trouble.

Got more if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 297.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>741596686
>>
File: bait 13.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait 13.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>741597966
troll harder...
>>
>>741578336
You realize you're the asshole in this situation right?
>>
>>741590818
Fucking bum.
>>
>>741598243
>thinking i'm baiting/trolling
This kid xD
>>
>>741598222
Cunt
>>
>>741598222
>checked
>>
>>741598342
You are what you eat, and youre being a real dick right now, desu
>>
>Be me
>Working at Chipotle
>Our store is smack dab in the middle of a pretty large shopping center. Windows make up the walls of 3/4's of the building.
>People are everywhere walking to and from stores.
>Not busy, take my break with a co worker.
>Walk outside start walking to smoke spot
>not paying attention hear co worker say " oh shit anon look"
>turn around notice everyone is watching the same car and person
>start to hear the cries for helo
>Literally see a dude grab some chick by the hair stuff her into his van and take the fuck off.
>wtf.jpg
>Everyone calls the police. Everyone can't believe what they just saw.
>Cops come and talk to me and my co worker and ask to review the stores security tapes.
>Get off early cuz I witnessed a kidnapping. EZ
>>
>>741598474
Cunt
>>
One time Obama came to our drive thru and i told him 'You were the worst President ever" and he didn't even say anything because he was so rekt
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>741598509
Oh yeah everyone in the chipotle saw it too. was FeelsWeirdMan.
mfw when no one did anything
>>
>>741598630
Dude nice lmao.
>>
>>741576745
I honestly have no sympathy for low wage workers like yourself. I always write a bad reviews on my receipt calls and always always always get free shit for saying my order was incorrect and/or was short an item. Life's good when you're superior to low wage workers.
>>
>>741598630
ok bud
>>
>>741597420
>420
AAAAYYYY
scroll up a few posts you will see me talking to the sous chef

>he's in physical pain
>I don't fucking care about his well being!
asshole

>>741598738
Aight, if I ever find out someone's doing that, I'm going to get them black listed from the site and kicked from all major chains. Why would you do that? You don't like that we work hard for your ass to shove a think of fat in your face? Yeah you're a dickbag.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>741598738
>>
>>741598955
Cunt
>>
>>741594686
its a glitch, happens all the time in GTA3
>>
>>741576745
I would've offered to fight that fucker in the parking lot, you could find another shitty fast food job the next day
>>
>>741598996
k

>>741599110
he's a big fatass dude who could sit on me and crush me, I'd rather watch him have a heart atk
>>
>>741583032
Only niggers break the law non-nonchalantly, I'm guessing you jaywalk all the time too, lol.
>>
>>741599164
Cunt
>>
>>741588764
tbh I worked at a restaurant that made me do shit like use my personal vehicle to get firewood for them. I didn't mind too much because I liked getting out of the restaurant and smoking a blunt but they got emboldened and asked me to do it off the clock before I came into work. I told them know and they waited for me to come in for my regular shift before writing me up and sending me home. I started clocking in as training (higher hourly) the next day. took them almost a year to catch on. I got fired and feel bad that it looked bad for my friend who got me the job but feel that it was fair since they wanted to fuck me so I just fucked them.
>>
>>741599110
You think you can fight? Where you at? Meet me by the 7-11 on 3rd street if you wanna stomped
>>
>>741576745
Fuck you. I went to Taco Bell recently, and tried to order 2 hard shell tacos, and a number 3 combo, which comes with 3 taco supremes and a drink. The fucking retarded dumbshit at the register thought I wanted to change my 2 tacos to the combo, and I didn't realize until I got back to work minus a guys food. So fuck you, because the screen just said "Thank You"
>>
File: cornolas selfie.jpg (78KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
cornolas selfie.jpg
78KB, 567x564px
>>741591025
If this had happened in america she would have seen the burger and bit into it anyways, sued mc dicks and had gotten 23 trillion us$ for being a brave warrior who survived the saltolocaust.
>>
>>741577419
i keked
>>
>>741598955
Blacklist me all you want faggot. I could care less about low wage faggots who can't ever get an order right anyways, regardless of how much you guys literally try. Is it so hard to get 2 mcchicken with no mayo and some fresh fucking fries? or do I need to come do it myself?
>>
>>741599183
racism is a crime and crime is for black people!

>>741599262
Well yeah, it's Taco Hell. What did you expect? Your local mexican restaurant?
>>
>>741599164
Fat people can't fight, it takes a lot of energy to engage in a physical struggle so they would tire out. Just make sure they don't take you to the ground. I would've fucked him up in the parking lot or messed with his food.
>>
>>741587189
I'm with >>741587189

I worked for a Jersey Mike's for 4 years. I worked my ass of and was a good worker while there. Because of it, whenever something came up I could call a manager saying I couldn't make the shift and ask if they know who I could contact to cover. Instead of telling me some people that might be able to, and telling me to get back to them about it, they would say "I got it" and that was it for me.

Hard work has its priveledges.
When you don't get them, you are the only one to blame.
>>
>>741599355
>Is it so hard to get 2 mcchicken with no mayo
why you eating dry ass mchcickens?
>>
Worked at Taco Bell for over 3 years as a manager. Plenty of stories here.

>customer up front at the counter waiting on food
>slow ass night, sitting in the office watching the cameras while on my phone, employees just standing around sweeping and talking shit
>New customer comes in, goes right up to the customer waiting at the front counter for his food to be made
>new guy wraps his arm around the other guys shoulders, pulls gun out of pocket, shoves it in his side, directs him to the bathroom
>employees set the other guys food on the counter oblivious to what happened
>new guy walks out of the bathroom 20 seconds later with his gun, tucking it back and pulling his shirt down
>I shit you not, he walks up to the counter, grabs the other guys food, and walks out
>other guy comes out of the bathroom about a minute later, was wondering if he got shot with a silencer and I was going to have to call cops
>guy looks at the counter, asks for his food, was told it was already made, and he just turns around and walks out
>go back to playing games on my phone

Fucking niggers. More?
>>
>>741599355
Everyone at mcdonalds likely knows your face, knows youre a fat cunt, and likely fucks with your food whenever you come in. As someone already said, you shouldnt insult people who prepare your food. Get off the high horse.
>>
I am a sheet metal worker in Canada. I never have to deal with whiney architects or designers because I get hired based off of my previous work portfolio. They expect a certain level of expertise and I deliver every time. Do your fucking job. There are 2 type of people in the work place, Bosses (or soon to be bosses) or eternally whiney little bitches. Most of you fall into the second category. So in sumation, I kick ass on a daily basis while most of u just suck it.
>>
File: IT'S TIME.jpg (354KB, 580x1503px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME.jpg
354KB, 580x1503px
>>741594540
Allergies change within a human every couple of years - as a rule of the thumb every 7 years. They may get stronger / weaker or even appear / disappear.
Additionally many people don't even know they have a weak lactose allergy. If that had been verified by a doctor at some point it may be a source for something like this.
>>
>working at sears
>job is to pull items off the sales floor to be processed and shipped for online orders
>be pulling items in womens intimates section then walk down to juniors women section
>literally minding my own business doing my job
> out of no where hear some random customer start asking over and over "why are you following me?"
> ive been looking at the screen of a hand held scanner the entire time, barely even looking where I'm going
> don't even realize shes talking to me until like the third or 4th time she asked
> I look around and ask her if shes talking to me?
> she rushes towards me and starts going off about how she feels like I'm stalking her and I'm racial profiling and how she knows I work with loss prevention
> literally just stare at her confused, I'm literally dumb founded at this point
> completely thrown off as I try and explain my job
> shes not listening, continues going off on me. tells me shes lucky she wont ask to speak to a manager
> get pissed off and basically blow her off
> about 10 minutes later bump into her again
> see her tense up and look disgusted
> decide to try and apologize and explain it was a misunderstanding
> tells me "yeah okay whatever. whatever."

fuck people. and fuck retail.
>>
>>741599736
i hire and fire canadian sheet metal workers for breakfast, and you sound like a real shitty sheet metal worker
>>
>>741599729
nigger quit thinking you're so unique. I get people like you fired AT WILL. Keep talking and I'll get you fired with fury like no other. Also, I'm not a fat fuck like you and your co-workers.
>>
>>741599463
I admit, I should work as hard as possible but I don't want to be in so much pain to the point of no return. That's why people go home and sleep. People don't let other people have enough time off to physically recover from these things.

>>741599736
Again, you're one of those assholes who thinks highly of himself with no regards for the people under him. You're not like everyone else. If you really understood your peers around you, you would sympathize with those who are trying to work as hard as they can and getting no reward in the end. Say like a dead end job. You really think anyone here wants to work for McDicks? No. We do the job cause there's nothing more for us and everyone expects us to travel to the moon with no suit.
>>
>>741576745

>Got a call about people trespassing at a church.
>Watch video and see 2 dudes shooting up
>Recognized one and go on the hunt for him
>Find dude in a common spot and stop to talk with him
>See same bags he had in video
>starts backing away all signs he is gonna run
>He Runs
>Partner gives a short chase we say fuck it and get in car
>Drive up the block call in description
>someone saw him run down X road
>Go to cross at X road and see dumbass run in front of police station
>Get out of car and give chase
>about a 150 yard sprint and catch up
>he jumps some railings at a restaurant
>play around some tables and shit
>fucker runs inside and slams door
>I open door and start after him
>some dude eating lunch stands in front of him
>looks back at me like oh fuck
>I spear the shit out of him into a table and chairs then put my knee on his back
> fucker is yelling he cant breath
>i yell if you cant breath you cant scream either
>dude who stepped out asked if I wanted help
>I said sure and he drops both knees on dudes shoulders
>put him in handcuffs and roll him over
>fucker is turning blue
>I assume overdose and call EMS
>eventually gets color back in his face and is fine
>Search backpacks I took when he ran
>find meth and meth making supplies
>call out fire to inspect the shit
>take dumbass to jail
>>
>>741599736
Hahaha... "sheet metal worker"
You fucking canadians and your goofy terminology for hockey.
>>
>>741600079
Cunt
>>
>>741600078
I dont work in fast food,(used to when i was a teen) I own a local food truck. Fat cunts like you are always told to take their business elsewhere.
>>
>>741597186
funny ? more like depressing.

You want to give these people a chance and they seem to prove your assumptions right all the time.
>>
>>741594694
You didn't stand up for yourself, you laid in bed like a faggot and cried when asked to do your job.
>>
>>741600083
"STOP RESISTING"
"STOP RESISTING"
"STOP RESISTING"
"STOP RESISTING"
"STOP RESISTING"
"STOP RESISTING"
>>
>>741599523
>another one which involves niggers because I lived in a nigger town
>employee comes in, not wearing an apron, is a fat nigger who has on no bra and has her rolls of fat stretching out her shirt, only way to hide this even slightly is to have an apron on her
>gets told she can't work without an apron
>she says fine, she's gonna call her dad to bring her one, she goes over to work drive thru for the 5 minutes it takes until he gets there because lunch rush is starting
>dad calls back and says he can't find apron and isn't bringing it
>nigger flips ape shit, goes on a cussing spree at the phone
>puts drive thru headset down on the counter, is the only person wearing a headset
>one manager grabs headset and starts taking orders because nobody else in that store can take orders (niggers who can't be trusted with cash) and other manager tries to send the bitch home because she's cussing
>nigger bitch gets mad, cusses out store manager, walks to the front counter, screams 'fuck you all' and shoves one of the registers off the front counter, breaking it
>yells 'and fuck you too' as she shoves the other front counter register down, which is also the register that handles the screens telling people what food to make, breaks that register
>runs out the front door, slams 300+ pound shoulder into door, breaks glass door panels top and bottom, runs off never to be seen again
>have to clean up mess and give refunds to multiple people who have kids and are pissed off at what just happened
>can't sell food because all registers are down in the lobby and can't make already sold food because the screens are dead and we don't know what to make
>had to clean up that mess by myself because nobody else there knew how set a computer up (niggers)

More?
>>
>>741599523
You didn't call the cops the second you saw the gun? You stain.
>>
>>741600079
I don't ever think of anyone as "under me" and I hire young guys every other week to try and give them a head start in life and skip all this retail bullshit. The sad truth is that 90% of them DON'T work hard and believe the even though the guys around them are willing to put in the work somehow they don't have to. Either that or the fuckers get there first paycheck and go apeshit for a weekend then call in sick Monday morning. If you thing a fast food gig is hard work try putting in a 6 week stint of 12 hour days in a place so far north the the sun never sets. Sorry if doing shit like that for the last 10 years has made me think I may in fact be a bit tougher than the average dude.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.