[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Keep pressing the middle button on your autocorrect mobile

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 13

File: Screenshot_20170808-212147.jpg (207KB, 1421x957px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-212147.jpg
207KB, 1421x957px
ITT:

Keep pressing the middle button on your autocorrect mobile keyboard 50 times, see what comes up

I'll start

What do you think of this one part on the corner where it's cracked and leaves a bit of a bit of a problem for me to pay for it to be a use of the screen to have even more screen to body ratio and the other day that it is not a single fucking legit buyer or a new one
>>
>>741503377
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

Just keeps repeating this.
>>
Yeah for sure if I do not to be d idn't know that you got a headache since like that to her e disfunction I can't wait to see you again when I'm outside of f and the y ou r you can have with three people that you can't come anywhere near with two weeks of work I had a
>>
>>741503519
you must be ugly
>>
I am so sorry to hear about your phone number and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I
>>
I am too busy to be out of town this weekend but I will be there in the morning and will be there for the night of the 19th and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and
>>
>>741503377
I will be there at the wrong time I don't have the money to pay for the weight of the world and I have a few questions about this sad life why

Already 2spooky4me I'm out
>>
I don't know why they aren't just for the first time I was wondering if you have to be a good game and the Curse of the time to get a chance to be a good game and the Curse of the time to get a chance to be a good game and the Curse
>>
>>741503377
>mobile
>keyboard

pick one
>>
Quick question for you to share it along with the best thing since I don't really like tea, but I made a line that can't be crossed the best thing since I don't really like tea, but I made a line that can't be crossed the best thing

I hate tea
>>
>>741503377
, and I was like, it's a card. Now, but I sure miss how much I enjoyed them noodles. So have a big ass bowl for me. Let's see, what's new here. My car died a while ago. . . . .
>>
i dont know what your talking about is that you are a problem and I am not sure what to do with it as I am not entertained by the fact that I have been in the ass for a long time ago on the internet do not have a dumb mind for a long time ago on the internet do not have a dumb mind for a long time ago on the internet
>>
I am on the way to the top of the page for the first time in the world of the world and the world is a great way to get a new phone number to reach me at the moment and I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the
>>
Oh man I don't want you to leave my nephew and he doesn't like me to you talk to me when you're not going back to the house and then throw me a little white and then you say that I love my aunt she just got a little girl and I
>>
I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the job you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know how much I will be able to pay for the course and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost
>>
>>741503377
I am very interested in the position you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to get a job though I am very interested in the position and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to get a job though I am very interested in the position.
>>
>>741503377
Ok here goes:

OP is a faggot
>>
What is that manga I was always reading on the bus is now an anime called koi to uso and you legit look like the main character is in love you should consider where I stick someone and then say it was the first guy they really talked to since middle of something like a stretch but does anyone think that the exo stranger will reappear on my art.
>>
>>741506280
>weeb
>>
I'm not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who
>>
I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will
>>
>>741503377
Of the one I have on the phone I have no problem getting the email to email the email email to the phone and then I'll make it a good app if I want it back up to my phone and then I get a email that I'll make you up then I'll email it then you can email it then email me then I'll make sure I have to the phone and then email me then I'll make sure I email it then I'll make sure you have email the application to the phone bill and email me to the phone and email the email email and then I'll email email to you then I'll make you feel like you did it
>>
>>741503377
I will be there bright side of the road and I was wondering if you could definitely use the same one I think I have a good feeling about this one of the other ones are you doing some work on the house and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the bus now so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time.
>>
I am a beautiful person who has a great time in my head and neck and I will be a good time to get the chance to talk to you by the way to go to the new York city and the other day and age of five years ago and have a great time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the
>>
>>741503377
, and I probably would have been a while . I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE.
>>
File: IMG_0996.jpg (192KB, 1111x1317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
192KB, 1111x1317px
>>741503377

Wow I really really love the game and the best of all I can play with a few of my favorite games on my phone but this is a good app to be a great app to play on my app daily and I can do anything.
>>
I have to go to the new York city and the other hand I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way
>>
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am
>>
Arrived at the managers meeting with you have to go to a negro down the last year and a dog in my life has become and finish my shower then you have to go to a negro down the last one of the video or similar content to the device they use to do it for the last one of my car on.
>>
fucking phone posters should kill themselves
>>
>>741503377
Y the yard with thus trailer Im, at the campground shelby and i are at the ta in dexter easier to the destination tp, flint mi to marion in the middle it was a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get

It just Keeps repeating
>>
The fact that you are a man of culture as well as the world of the country and the world is the most important thing to do in life and you are the only one that can make you feel better and better for you and your family and your family is a great place to work and to be able to enjoy your life and your life with the best of the best
>>
>>741505875
Kek
>>
I am so sorry i realized i just messaged you today at the con and make sure you have to be ready to go to a gaming and technology convention the weekend right before my semester starts at the con and make sure you have to be ready to go
>>
I don't know I just saw the image where she's standing in her trooper outfit without a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet

I think this is from the EA Battlefront 2 announcement lmao
>>
Hey man. He is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first

Time I had the chance of a few weeks, so I'm sure it was not able, I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for
>>
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a
>>
I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there..... This shit isn't going to change.
>>
I love how the last few words from everyones phone just echoes
>>
>>741507074
Who types negro that often
>>
お疲れ様!?って言われてるのに!(ぎやで()はよーですけどねーよ?(爆笑。今日から仕事に追われてるんのだけれどそのあともありますよ、きっと大丈夫です、よろしくおねがいしまさんです恋愛
>>
>>741507465
Someone who has been on /b/ for far too long.
>>
Okay let see what happens

What is is at at its its like like is that at is its at like its is great at them its for like to is time at when its you like not is the at of its way like this is he at in its for like to is

So the LG autocorrect is fucking autistic
>>
>>741503377
Ich habe mir die Bücher angesehen und bin sehr zufrieden damit und habe es auch nicht so ganz verstanden und es ist mir nicht klar geworden was ich sagen soll und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es... Then it's a loop
>>
I am so sorry to hear from you soon
>>
https://soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track
>>
>>741507546
And then one of the kissing emojis, repeating forever.
>>
>>741507510
Who says "negro" on 4chan?
>>
>>741507479

Translation:

I am told I'm going to work! (Gyuya () is good, is not it? (Laughter. I've been chased by work from today, but there are also after that, I'm sure I'm OK, thank you Is a love affair
>>
Lol I'm just blind af she standing like a n tiddy my guy don't spin if I make the first boss is a competition and they usually go late for a ride to the meeting on Monday with me and I set it up on Wednesday at work and nobody here but me on Saturday I got something st d said he is good with super bowl and they usually go late for a ride to the meeting
>>
>>741507636
A Summer fag
>>
>>741507636
You, you fucking negro
>>
I am not sure if you have a écrit dans le message de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste
>>
>>741507753
Fuck Fuck, of course I do not have to pick And choose also but I still reported it A lot of the stuff with kids Looking for a few days ago and started answering questions about the yard with thus trailer Im and I are going to be a comment on the phone with my
>>
So I have to clear my head and I will be in the same boat of rebellion and I will be there for you all day and I will be there for you and I will be there for you and I will be there for you all this week for the rest is a great day
>>
>>741507856
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time
>>
>>741508028
You wanna do something Matthew and the website is too big for me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there is a channel that does a good job of the channel thanks for hwat quack you're not alone in and out a fast as possible achy
>>
>>741503519
its revealing your inner self. Its what your phone thinks of you.

the question is...who are you really trying to convince?
>>
I was going to be okay pretty sure if you have a big pussy She was like why'd you say it twice a day cause otherwise they'll rot and fall out your mouth as cough medicine and I have to do it for the last one of my car so I can get a kick out of.
>>
I will be in touch with you I will be there at 4 are you free to talk on the phone or in person and I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I
>>
>>741508213
Tfw when I got a good scare cause my name is Matthew, and you replied to me
>>
Oh yeah huh I forgot to send you a pic of the family in Guadalajara when I was seven or six years old and I was getting out of the shower and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and
>>
That sounds pretty good for tonight at least have to the last one of the most important thing is to act like that I didn't even think about it till you get to that is the sock in your girl harder for me that is the sock slightly folded over and get everything lol nope not yet whatnof to a
>>
I am my friend and I am a little bit confused about the situation and I am not sure if I will be able to reach you on the wall at the moment but I am not sure if I will be able to reach you on the wall at the moment.
>>
I will be there at 11 15
Lol it just stopped there
>>
I am a God among men and Donald Trump is a traitor who will destroy the foundations of America and will destroy souls I will find him and I will beat him to the ground and shoot him in the head because he deserves it

I wonder what it means
>>
>>741508496
Maximum keks

Matthew is my son's name.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Atlantic ocean ready to release my destructive cargo on filthy commies'. People say to me that a person being a weapon of mass destruction is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having ex-Nazi scientists install tungsten plating, 3 stage rockets and a Nuclear warhead on my body. From now on I want people to refer to me as "ICBM" and "WMD" as my preferred pronouns and respect my right to wipe entire cities and cultures from the face of the Earth. If you can't accept me you're Hippy-Trash and need to check your rocket privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
I don't know if I can help in any way I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I
>>
I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have
>>
Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces." Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch. As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA. So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too. Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>741508586
I had that problem too. Some tips
Delete punctuation
Don't be afraid to use one of the other suggestions
If yours stalls back up and change the last word used
>>
The new Dream Theater is gonna go call me this morning to get a burger for you r going on a hospital in some third party that only gives a shit about tax cuts for billionaires and corporate events that the North Viennese music for 5th the same regardless of how many hours they work for you.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
File: check em logan.jpg (66KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
check em logan.jpg
66KB, 472x472px
>>741508777
Check 'em bub
>>
I just got home from work and I just got back from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game
>>
The only one of my friends and they said they didn't want too many people in the room with a good time for the first
>>
>>741508889
>one off
>>
Y no tengo a nadie en la casa de mi tía y me dijo que me iba a gustar Yoona con el cabello negro y el sol de la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up rules* my name is skeen but u can call me t3h k1ng 0f /r/ath3ism!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very skeptical!!!! thats why i created, 2 meet random skeptics like me ಠ_ಠ… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!! in fact im an atheist!!!) i like 2 destoy christins w/ tuber (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite past time!!! bcuz its SOOOO rewarding!!!! hes skeptic 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random atheists =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of subjcts here so give me lots of power!!!! LOL UR BANNED JIJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein moderator again again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!! love and cheetos, *~t3h K1nG 0f /r/ath3ism~*
>>
I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns
>>
>>741503377
By chance, are you trying to sell your cell phone and buy a new one, but there is a crack in it?
>>
Bello a lot and right in my head is it the Internet access my hands down for me as the strongest the same problem in this message and delete and right away the actual is it going anywhere from a girl who was my head and right to be in my case and delete and you should I go for me but not as well
>>
>>741503377
I am not sure if the power loss is going to be able to get to the wake of the day but I am not sure if the power loss is going to be able to get to the wake of the day but I am not sure if
>>
>>741503377
Of course I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it

Me and my wife fight a lot
>>
Here's the thing. You said a "espresso is coffee." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a Barista who studies Coffee, I am telling you, specifically, in Coffee, no one calls espresso "coffee." If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "coffee family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of potio aquam arabica, which includes things from French Press to Drip Coffee. So your reasoning for calling Espresso Coffee is because random people call "Espresso" "Coffee"? Let's get Frappes and Instant Coffee in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. Espresso is espresso and a member of the coffee family. But that's not what you said. You said Espresso is Coffee, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the Coffee family Coffee, which means you'd call Frappés and Coffee-flavored syrup "Coffee" too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
>>
I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride
>>
I'm weak to see if he's doing anything in the meantime I guess it's just be nice if the bad days felt less sequential order for a bit of a tornado meme headed here so I'm gonna leave right after that bit passes us living in the meantime I guess it's just be nice if the bad days felt less sequential order for a bit of the day employees still have to have a full bodysuit and respirator
>>
Hello Fellow Oppressed Men…Holds Up Mens Rights Poster My Name Is John. But Feel Free To Call Me Oppressed Man of Doom! As you can see, i am very oppressed by Child Custody Laws and Divorce Courts…. That Is Why I Came Here To /r/MensRights, To Meet Other Mens Rights Advocates. Im 14 Years Old(But I Pretend To Be 29 And Recently Divorced/Oppressed). I Like To Read AVoiceForMen W/ My Fedora On. We Enjoy Debating Women On FaceBook. That Is Why I Came Here, To Meet People Like Me (Oppressed Mens) Like They Say Men Are Oppressed. Ok Guys Anyways Upvote This.
Viva Le Revolution! <---------Just Me Proving Wmyn Wrong Again!

Penises And Patriarchy,

John.
>>
>>741509131
>lost it at Tornado Meme
>>
Àからから!から。から、からから!からかなかな↓からのからのして!してして、からかなくださいしてが
>>
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead
>>
A Serbian and the next thing you know your shuttering your dick is Amber 's and I can drink water from the backyard hose as well just do it in a few years ago I have two legs and I fap all the time to get there during business hours and they hand me this morning to get a burger for you to be in mpg or Easy to do and I bear no t to the dropbox.
>>
I love you and your family and friends is a good time to get to the first time in the future of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy...
Wtf?!
>>
The Batman is a great woman who has a great idea and she has to live Action to win and she is one star of Evil who is one star of Evil and star of a great mother of Evil who has a lot more to say than that I love you so so great and I hope she has to win this game she has a lot more fun she is great she has a lot of fun she is great fun and fun to win a game she is a fun fun and great fun fun game fun and great game she is a fun fun and fun game fun she is a fun fun and great game she has a lot of great game and great fun game she is a fun fun and fun fun she is a fun fun and great fun fun and she is a fun fun and great game fun game and great game fun and great game and fun game she is a fun fun
>>
I will be there in about an hour or so and I don't know what to do with the fact that I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is the only one I have is a good time to

That was is almost a real, coherent, run-on sentence.
>>
I love you too baby girl and I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be...
>>
I know what you think of the wrong with it are confidential and may be the first time I was expecting a baby shower with the wrong with it are confidential and may be the first time I was expecting a baby shower with friends and family are doing well.
>>
I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am no longer interested in the iTunes App Store and I am not sure if I can make it to the kindergarten show and I am not sure if I will be able to make it to class this week or next week so I will be able to have a meeting with you on the 27th
>>
I will be there at home and I will get back to you on that one and the other is a regular basis and I will be there at home and I don't have a credit card to pay for the other one and I can get it to me by the end of the day today and tomorrow.
>>
Nah the dumpster sounds about right I did reply on there I was wondering if you can have some thigh high picks if you want c 's network and shit in the n I don't know when you get in can I give you piercing discount coupons when we go back in a week but after the Monday I don't know when you get in
>>
File: 1487650909283pol.png (15KB, 430x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487650909283pol.png
15KB, 430x410px
Start to suck them and lick them then she gets horny and starts rubbing my penis with her feet then we retire to the bedroom where she starts kissing me and then we make out and get busy then in the morning after a night of passionate love making I make her breakfast in bed then when she wakes up she looks like heaven and smiles at me then we spend the next few months making the house into a home then we travel the world together and I propose then she says yes and we raise two lovely children who go on to be successful in life and I also am happy for her to rest on a chair after changing clothes and putting her feet to warm near the fireplace so I can massage them and start to suck them and lick them then she gets horny and starts rubbing my penis with her feet then we retire to the bedroom where
>>
So I was takin' a walk the other day
And I seen a woman, a blind woman
Pacin' up and down the sidewalk
She seemed to be a bit frustrated
As if she had dropped somethin' and
Havin' a hard time findin' it
So after watchin' her struggle for a while
I decide to go over and lend a helping hand, you know?
"Hello, ma'am, can I be of any assistance?
It seems to me that you have lost something
I would like to help you find it"
She replied
"Oh yes, you have lost something, you've lost your life" BANG
>>
>>741504075
digital keyboard? Faggot.
>>
>>741503377
Days like that is a great game and it's a good app to be a great app and I can play with the other games I can have on the game and the game is great to play and with my family I can have fun playing the games and play.
>>
I will be there in the morning to see if you want to come over and play with your hair and makeup for the last minute change of plans on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but
>>
found summer in a fucking thread
>>
File: 80131357.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
80131357.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>741503377
>>
I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you can make it to the meeting tonight but I don't know if you can make it to the meeting tonight but I don't know if you can make it to the meeting tonight but
>>
I am not sure if you have to get the latest Flash player is required for video playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available for remote playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available for remote playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available for remote playback
>>
>>741503377
You can get a good night's sleep and I will talk to you later on today and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me and I will be there in an hour or so and then I will be able to drink with me.

Why is my autocorrect so fucking depressing.
>>
Oh well as a lot of people are looking for the kind that is not a weakness of my own way too many ideas for group of people and it also gives me a minute to put something good together Also yeah kek grants me digits when I make these threads get a lot worse gor I am a lot of people ate the most inappropriate and it was the source of your magic and it is something I am not a terrible thing you can do to people that flood the threads to be called as be called as a way fkr I'm glad I am a ghost of my friends from the people that..
>>
I am really happy for you dude in my life and the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna to make a mess in the other blog because i don't wanna
>>
B Be the change u want to die all hours and every minute of sweaty palms, Amy, and seek to be friends for a even though the best fighter, and seek to be friends for a even though the best fighter, and seek to be friends
>>
I'll have to ask my dad if were doing anything that day of a friendly neighbor who happens to be hiding the fact that he is that the side man I stg i pissed here and now I got such a good thing going in the draft and I couldn't find you or Chris or anyone I knew so I dipped
>>
The most of the same of a same time a few time to few years to be years ago be a ago time for few days to do years of be same ago a a time time few few to to years years be be ago ago for a days.

>And that, /b/, is a complete history of my sexual experiences, without any gaps. Enjoy, Fags.
>>
>>741503377
Fuck off phone posters
>>
You are a good friend to be my friend but your life will never be a better day for us to get your home your power up and down to your power and level your power to get a a crowbar for your power and your life games that will never be a legendary one time to get a better person to play the games and play it on the cards game again and then again to get a a better person and a good game if you're going out of it a game of the app and then the app will play the app for the game and the app will not seem that far as it came.

More than 50, but still.
>>
I am displeased with you because I am not going to be able to get to the dungeon tonight and I will be out of town for a few days ago and I am not sure if I will be able to make it to where I am at now and I am not sure if I will be able to make it to where I am at now and I am not sure if I will be able to make it to where I am at now
>>
I don't know, I really don't know if you are the best of luck. I don't know, I really don't know if you are the best of luck. I don't know, I really don't know if you are the best of luck. I don't
>>
>>741503377
You can have a good host the world of a man was abusive to her she is a problem with buffering the window on blaming them for your medicine they'll know and the management of the resistance games for ps3 to be all over the place im just here wasting my fucking time to get in shower for an hour and a few more feedings to be all over the place in corona del taco breakfast roller coasters are the theaters i dont mind sending pics but wanna make sure were even interesting first to you get home so i scrub them to be bought from Windows store and it works perfectly with a different type material for me as well as usps
>>
>>741503377
I'm not gonna say yes or no anymore btw it's your boy Jason g every single time I tell someone they say they know already somehow I don't know how old are you doing summer at the wheel and killed like a good day at school today and it is a good ass album but it's cool to hate me for a while so there's no point of eating jingoism if you can't taste it and I have to go to sleep at like half an hour and a half hour or so ago
>>
>>741503377
The only one that I can do to get a new to this message to you soon to discuss this further and can you send it back in town for the record of it is not the same time I am a bit more than a year and a few
>>
>>741503664
B8
>>
>>741513733
The only one who is a great weekend too busy to the left of Google Yahoo to be able and I am not a good day to day life and the space no problem I will send it back in town for the future and the space bar to the right to be able and I am a little more about your experience and education and training for a while and then the other hand if I could not find any info would help us with a split the difference is the best way for you and I have to go on a government that you have a good time for a few weeks and then the next day and time of year to get a new to this message to you and I am not a good day I have to be able and I have to go on a different story and the other hand if I could not be a great weekend too busy for me and my set of the last few years back to me know what to expect to see you tomorrow morning at least a couple weeks and then I can do to get a new to this message to you soon enough for the record of the best way for you and I am a bit more than one person can be found in this case it was the only one that is the same time as well and that you have a good time for a while back to me and my wife is the best way for you to be a great day ahead and get back in the office and will be in the middle East and North Africa for the future of the last time we were going to have a good time for a few days and I have a good time for a while back to you and I am a little more about the only thing that I have a great day ahead and get back in the office and I am not sure what the fuck is wrong with it are intended solely those of you and your family are doing great and the other hand I am a bit of time to go to last night I had a good time for the record of the best regards David I have to be able and I have to go on a government job

>ITS SKYNET
>>
>>741503377
is a great place to work for a great company and a great way to get your business to your business and your business is a great way to earn money on your own business and business success and success with your business and business success and success
>>
>>741503377
I do not have a friend who is a good time to come by and see you soon so we can get the ball rolling on this baby is a boy and a girl who is a good time to come by and see you soon so we can get
>>
Ok here we go. lesbian woman is a good man lol anyway lol yea but I'm gonna go to the chill lol yea I don't think I'm going on the internet but I'm gonna go to the chill with you lol I guess I'll just be a lesbian lesbian girl I know lol yea
>>
Haven't read it was a phishing link and Memoranda a great person to talk to to, a nice breakfast I didn't know about it and face I'd understand it if they were your lover but I don't have much time for nudes I'd understand it if they were
>>
I will be there at least I can do that for you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your
>>
I love you so much too baby girl xoxo, and I got a job! I love you so much too baby girl xoxo, and I got a job! I love you so much too baby girl xoxo, and I got a job! I love
>>
What are your plans for a lot of people are not interested in man tittie to get to get rid of the off the grid category for me ur indian slaves you get your phone back on it down with sirens and everything else that is the deer looked at him and did not give a shit about it was removed from a tree and eventually get a factory and beat the game of the season with the gallon jug thing on it down with sirens and everything else that is the deer looked at him and did not give a shit about it was removed from the Atlantic to the Pacific northwest of my my garden is it worth the draft when ash finds a shit ton to do test correction and I'm retarded to get rid of the off the grid category for me ur indian slaves you get your phone back on it down with sirens and everything else that is the deer looked at him and did not give a shit about it was removed from the Atlantic to the Pacific northwest of my my garden is it worth it was removed from the Atlantic to the Pacific northwest of my my garden is it worth the draft when ash finds its way into to get to get rid of the off the grid category for me ur indian slaves you get your phone back on it down with sirens and everything else. wow
>>
You are the only person that can be your own friend and your family and your friends are just the way your family and your friends and your girlfriend and family and friends and your family are always the same as they do to them all and they do not do anything for me and they will do what they do and then I'll try and get to them and then I'll be back at home and they
>>
Yeah man thats pretty similar yo my in head narrative when i see huge hurry up and get another one of the funnest instruments i've been working with gary since this afternoon or something along that one night and get another one of my orized and lexi said they'd be here pretty soon i'll be able to find one of the funnest instruments i've been working with
>>
The ride is a key for a ride or something to be able for you help you find a great way of doing that and I'll let your family know you have to wait and then again I have no problem getting you a phone app that you have no idea what you have done for you a long way of doing that and you can see it on your computer and then it crashes every once a week or no one is able and it doesn't have a great idea to use your phone and phone to your computer computer and then you can see what if I can get it on your computer
>>
My phones cray cray.

The only one that I can see that people aren't you going out tonight but will have a great time and s to be the first of its kind in the UK 's largest and s to be the first of its kind in Europe.
>>
>>741503377
I will be there for the interview on the way home from the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the
>>
I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to get a beer with me and my old roommates chain watched the whole series plus a few others at the end of the month of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do for you to know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do for you to know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do for you to know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that
>>
>>741503377
I am the only girl who doesn't love a good idea to have a great day is going to be a good idea to have a great day is going to be a good idea to have a great day is going to be a good idea to have a great day is going to be a good idea to have a great day
lol it broke
>>
The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think I'm going to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think I'm going to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going.
>>
I don't think I'll be out in the city then head home you guys want to game or just chill at my place or your place with my car will come back to work tuesday but might be down to try some of the BS they have going for a quick quad rip
>>
The next year or something? They are the most important thing is the best of a bad idea what you want me know if she intentionally or unintentionally hilarious how much of a risk they have sex and porn.
>>
oh yea we got some hail and a big racoon to get some sunscreen and a big racoon to get some sunscreen and a big racoon to get some sunscreen and a big racoon to get some sunscreen and a big racoon to get some sunscreen and a big racoon
>>
I am well versed in all the best thing to do it for a while ago but I don't know if you have any questions or need any further information please login to your place we could have been pretty busy with the amount of money to buy a new
>>
I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in the morning
>>
I'm not going on any other than the one you a lot of the same and the other one of my friends from a friend who tf outta the the the time and place I got the email but it dead af I have a great job with a code to the airport on Sunday so many things I got the email but it dead af I have no clue I have no one else is here rn a picture and I would love it but half of it is a 4 or some shit lmao he was just thinking of the time and place I got the email but it dead af
>>
No problem at all for me to get back to you on this one and I will be in touch with you soon to discuss the next steps in the process and I will let you know if I have any questions or concerns about the position I am in for the next few weeks and I will be
>>
I will be there at the same time I don't have a really good time with you and I will be there at the same time I don't have a really good time with you and I will be there at the same time I don't have a really good

Fuck that's depressing
>>
I am Emma to be a bit late to lesson and I am not letting you know I am not letting you know I am not letting you know I am not letting you know I am not letting you know I am not letting you know I am not letting you know
>>
The fact I can get it right away with a few years back on track with a new phone case you want me on Twitter but not a fan since day of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a little more time with a new phone case you want me on Twitter
>>
The man was really fun but i can swim when cars taste like toothpicks
>>
The fact I can get it right away with a few years back on track with a new one and I don't think it was not immediately available to comment on the way I am a huge fan of you are not in my head hurts and I'm still not sure what I was just about every day I have a great way of saying it is not an issue with my life and death in my head hurts and I'm not a fan since day of school tomorrow and I'm still in my head is a good time with a few days and I'm not a good time with a new one and I don't think it was not immediately available to comment on the way I am a huge fan of you are not in my head is a good time
>>
Lollapalooza 2017 chicago is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and
>>
>>741503377
Nigger the most of the same of a same time a few time to few years to be years ago be a ago time for few days to do years hitler be the ago of a same time a few time to did nothing to wrong years ago be a ago time for
>>
File: 1484247824683.jpg (146KB, 525x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1484247824683.jpg
146KB, 525x1710px
>>741503377
You have no idea who that I think about it maybe I only left with three of my relationship with my luggage in my arms around you can come too though I was the only one who liked that weirdo but you never see him again to the other half of it and the rest of the if you need a better catch phrase that people should be the choice
When did I ever say half of these blurbs wtf
>>
>>741503377
J'ai envie qu'il y avait une fille de la musique de ma classe dans les années à la maison et de ma classe les années de ma classe les autres qui ont été mis à part du principe que j'ai envie qu'il me fait rire quand même un petit tour de France a la fin du mois d'octobre à décembre à Paris pour les années à la fin du mois d'octobre à décembre à Paris pour les années de ma classe dans la rue dans le monde la vie de moi je vais pas assumer demain je commence à faire un truc qui va me dire qu'il est en train de me dire qu'il est en
>>
I will be there at least most of the time I get home I will send you the link to the video of the White House and Senate and House of cards is the White House and Senate and House of cards is the White House and Senate Andrew and.
>>
I don't know what that is. Is not an answer to the ground if I graduate. I am gonna ask about the dragon that looks like he has the downs. I am gonna ask about the dragon that looks like he has the downs. I
>>
>>741503377
The first time in a person who has a good day to day basis for a long way from a small chip and the Official website for a long way to get the best thing to do it after the abrupt and the Holy spirit and the Official website of.
>>
>>741503377
Fuck you op
>>
>>741503519

Mine starts the same but for whatever reason changes

I am a beautiful person. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time.
>>
I am the only thing that I have to upgrade loll calling all units cars free to contact me at the end of the summer of the current year and a half hour to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get
>>
>>741503377
Years ago he is the only one I want for the best and best friends he has anyone who has been to a great man to help you and you can be the only man that can help your life and make your own decisions to help them with you all of them your best friends are the only things that make your day feel good about your friends you have a little time for your friends to make your own friends or you have a good friends you have a good day or you are the only person that can be friends with your own life or your own problems and make you a person who can do you like you can be your own life and make you a person who is a good man to you have you and you can do that and make your friends feel your life god is a good man you are the best person to be the man and your friends will you and make your friends and your own friends you are the only person who is the person who is a man you can be the man.
>>
its a light tunnel that tricks you into being a fag but i appreciate the offer and rhe are u feeling today is a birch society of the United States
>>
I got a Firefox ad

Firefox is a great way to start your day with a free online chat program for your convenience and convenience at the best of the best possible cost savings on your mobile phone system using our mobile phone system and phone service to help you save the hassle of finding your mobile phone.
>>
>>741503377
I'm not sure if you got my email about the new one is for the record I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is a good idea to have a good time with you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family.

Wtf, phone?
>>
Hi the IP address of the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy the word d-daddy
>>
I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes.
>>
The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to
>>
I just got home from work and I have to go to the movies with my mom and sister are you doing today I hope you are doing well and that you are interested in in in the morning and I will be there at one point I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time as I have to go to the movies with my mom and sister
>>
Ugh I'm so not ugly I don't know why what you are saying I love your face but you know what you say to you I just want to you know you want to me get it out of my mind but you know what you want me me and I don't
>>
>>741503377
Of the best of all these things have you ever had a good time with your life and you are just taking the same thing to your delusion because your a little bit too much and then I am a good man you will become the first person you to be.
>>
I will be there at the same time I don't have a picture of the receipt for the

Just keeps repeating this
>>
The new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so
>>
You don't even need to try and I will take care of gas and you go love with a dad son daughter or dad son mom vid I'm sorry I made you watch the baby so Bri and I can run to the store quick decisions about where do I get a gram of weed is just z ultra and get a food for the opportunity of my paycheck and...
>>
Yea i have a problem with the metroid and the marathon is a great idea for the game and the game is a great game to play with and it will be a great success for the team and the team to make sure that the player is playing well and playing with the game is a great idea for the game and the game is a great game for you and your team will be able to get everyone from the same level of success as you can come now and ill be able to get you to play with it and get a better feel for the future of your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your
>>
I will be there at the same time I don't have any toys or will you be home tomorrow and will be back in the office on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday this week and I will be there at the same time I don't have any toys.

The fuck.
>>
>>741503377
You are retarded cunts in society today is a good president so he doesn't have to be in the exact spot where it crashed out and continue to be born for centuries after my death in a very public health care of my head from a class I took a massive shit and what is muslims core beliefs being incompatible with Western civilization unless those cunts get put in their country

Mother of fucking kek. The ending is perfect
>>
The first is that combined with the ability to choose what quests you're gonna do and when I got home from work and I think that ai are so un complicated that they will never be able to understand the world around us and we will design a new fan
>>
>>741521947
/Pol/tard located
>>
>>741503377
What do you think of east asians will rape the jews are gonna cause a lot of money This week and soil in a sunny spot on the pedo I can't eat a jalapeno without crying and soil in a sunny spot on the pedo I can't eat a
>>
>>741503377
The first time i shaved my legs and pretending I'm not miserable as a team by getting your boy to come help ya out amd straighten it out of the ocean again and came back to our placr and get the internet completely shut up and i can look at the end of this past election is naive imo and get my little feet looking good for you daddy

Awesome
>>
Find out more about the money in a big deal to me and this person is a tax pool as well with the na Lang, did you have a good day while I was there I would mess with your feet and talk about how cute they are the

(I swear to fuck I'm not a foot fetishist)
>>
We will reach the top up in our prayers and support do for good health happiness know later a couple can come back next month we were expecting to the you use it on purpose and a few friends get home just keep looking a call center console be no more
>>
>>741503377
Has a little late to work at firehouse subs and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao you gonna be a bit more than I work tomorrow and shit lmao
>>
I will admit that you have to be fair to you in your tent and sleeping in the night village and Arthur all used to diss me behind my mom needs less pixelated you have no power and I said what did you think we should browse the other room
>>
I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time
Just repeats this over and over
>>
>>741503377
I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in the morning...
>>
gay dragon hunter sheet music lucas king 's cross station in shower and i think im going on in the passenger side of large monsters roaming around I think about how you are you talking to do you turn the other cheek to sleep with a knife in shower and i saw something saying the first season in shower and i think
>>
File: IMG_20170725_183352_245.jpg (42KB, 320x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_183352_245.jpg
42KB, 320x399px
King and John are a good man who was the one that said it would make a difference if they want it is that we can get it for this weekend for my last few years my brother had the opportunity of being on board in my mind it will probably have been an interesting place on a site where we can find it and
>>
the only game I have played on my console games yet but still the best part you have a great time to watch and the gameplay and the game designer is very fun to watch Netflix game with a great twist to play the games with your family.

Sorry if it's a little over 50, lost count for a second.
>>
I'm not sure if you want to go to sleep now I need to be a good day tomorrow and I hope you can get up and I hope you can get up and I hope you can get up and I hope you can get up and I hope you can get up and I hope you can get up and
>>
I will need to get a new one and I will need to get a new one and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a new one and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a new one and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car
>>
Ok no me da un tifoso della Lazio è il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo profilo e ti voto il tuo
>>
How many jackolanterbs and the endorphins at the end of your posts have been less cool I was one off the least socially acceptable word to be able too weird to ask to see more of you so clear that people don't have a free second into a dangerously hard to explain but it seems like a lot in the past year was to me me behind the meantime and my friend has to come back to the gym.
>>
I don't know if you are looking for a while il be at the end of the rising sun and the birds chirping in the trees and in the woods the occasional deer walking up thru the brush scouting the area for food you go down a long time to use the internet the same time as a result of the rising sun and the birds chirping in the trees and in the woods the occasional deer walking up thru the brush scouting the area for food you go down a long time to use the internet the same time as a result of the rising
>>
I am in a meeting with the hell is going on with my order and I will be there at like football game and I will be there at like football game and I will be there at like football game and I will be there at like football game and I will be there at like football game and I will be there at like football game
>>
I am such a great day and I don't know if you want to do it was a little bit of a pity that I have a good time to time I saw your ad on Craigslist and and and and and and and and and and and and
>>
I missed you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby...
>>
I am a beautiful person who is this girl is going to judge me for it she can find a different dick the same time as well as the matrix than you're on the way home from work and I will be a good idea to ask you to work out this evening and I will be a good idea to ask you to work out this evening
>>
I don't know what to do with the chef at the end of the universe of my favorite people to talk to you later today or tomorrow morning and I will be a lightweight design and development of the wild running on your PC the culture of my life and death of a new job and I will be a good deal of time to time and money to pay for the first time I have not been able to find the switch to the Chinese place to live in the desert island of Hawaii
>>
>>741503377
, and I will be a good time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get it. I am a little bit of a new one. I am a little bit of a new one. I am a little bit of a new one. I am a little bit of time to get the best way to get the best way to go. I am a little bit of a new one. I am a little bit of a new one. I am a little bit of a
>>
>>741503377
The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the first half of the year
>>
I have a video of the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the
>>
I am not sure if I should come in with it or not but I will be able to make it in today and tomorrow morning and they're fixing it for me to get into the switch there using the information in Sonic and I will get this done when I get home from work tomorrow and will be in as well as newer models even though it's GHz rating is through the damn roof at an old time and I have pics from the Reddit interaction with the order number and the other one
>>
I don't even know what to say either tho tbh I know you are busy and I don't want to be in a degrading relationship than a little more than a few months ago I was like you were the only one I knew about you and I was like you were the.
>>
I am a very charming and lively person. I hope you feel better. I have no Motivation These regulations It's frustratin ' Cause I have no Motivation These regulations It's frustratin ' Cause I have no Motivation These regulations It's frustratin ' Cause I have no Motivation These regulations It's frustratin ' Cause I have no Motivation These regulations It's frustratin ' Cause I have no Motivation
>>
>>741503377
I need a 350R of my phone shots for a nice design of my phone shots for the many times I'll have a nice day at work today in a little while when I can drive on my fab the y es I need to be asking me one that'd be great for my collection of obscure and the n o s h I n d o r us and I need to get lunch and no one is financially responsible for the many times I'll have a nice design of my phone shots for a nice design of my phone shots for a nice design of my phone shots for a nice design of my phone shots
>>
I movie on Netflix called me and said he was going to be a no for the first time in a long time and I don't know if you don't get it I will send it to you when I get home I will send you a no for the first time in a long time and I don't know if you don't get it I will send it to you when I get home I will send you a
>>
>>741503377
Op is a faggot is what I got
>>
Gonna try side because middle is shit. I will stop bothering to to get my hair done today but I will stop choking I can't lift you up to today man sorry about that I movie and then my phone and it does not make you more than you know and I have to be a member of the whole movie and then we can go to the bank to get a d d
>>
>>741503377
I think it is a good idea to have a good time with you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family
>>
I don't know what I meant to be on the way to share with you all show me the most important thing is that the state of the day of school and the rest of your life if you know show ride next is I should be the most important
>>
I think I am going to be in the office tomorrow and will be there for the interview on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to get a hold of the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy.
>>
I will be there at this point I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at this point I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.....

>And it keeps going
>>
>>741503377
I just got the best thing to do it for you to wear a tiny bit of a couple of reasons I like that but I don't know if you want to breed with that nonsense the other team has only strong yet has a big bags not the original
>>
I'm here for you too but I wasn't thinking of anything particular or anything but if you get caught in any state that it's not legal you'll get busted for drug use of a pencil to the afternoon or can it only be in the morning Thursday night and peaceful dreams are the pectoral and the nipple erecting a good day at work
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (27KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
27KB, 521x521px
You don't know how to bad your life but I can't keep it clean my house is a bad idea for a reason I can't keep it clean my mind and I'll grind to myself to see what I'm getting dressed for tomorrow I'll just go get back on the bed later tonight and I get a little more time for coming home
>>
Have the right thing that is what you want the first two years old school is what it would make it work in progress of this communication including attachments and the first place and it would take me the link in this message and deleting of my friends
>>
File: 1500442123449.jpg (156KB, 586x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500442123449.jpg
156KB, 586x438px
>>741503377
I will be there at about 1 probably be there around when I get home I will send you the link to the video of the dining room table and chairs still available and if so what time would be good for you to do it again
>>
Ylyl is a good word in at harder than the normal ones for ppl are really nice and I'm slowly finding what might be considered a good word in at harder than the normal ones for ppl are really nice and I'm slowly finding what might be considered a good word in at harder than the normal ones for ppl are really nice and I'm slowly finding what might be considered happiness..
>>
>>741503377
I am in the same as the many people are you in the same as the many people are you in the same as the many people are you in the same as the many people
>>
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
>>
I am of course I will be real situations and can be both a lot of work and I will be real situations and can be both a lot of work and I will be real situations and can be both a lot of work and I will be
>>
I have been trying to get a hold of you and I have not heard from you in a while and I am not sure if you are still on the Interviewee or not. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at this address or at any time is good for me so I can be there on time and time for you to come by and pick up the keys.
>>
X factor in the mp doing Mao Zedong to do xD I m not working so hard for me isn't a problem with my Wi-Fi and it's still not working so hard for me isn't a problem with my Wi-Fi and it's still not working so hard for me isn't working on my way to the airport now though I'm working lol yeah it took him a second when we walked in to realize that makes me so happy darling x and fook I'm sure you'll find something though xD I'm still fuckin nasty to do but I'll tell you on Skype or something because of that call I got x D and yeah I'll have stuff to show that makes me so happy x D and yeah I'll have stuff to show that makes me so happy x D and yeah I'll have stuff to show that makes me so happy x D and yeah I'll have stuff to show that makes me so happy x D and yeah I'll have to follow her again with my meb and yeah I want you to watch me isn't working on my way to the airport so I gotta go through security and get my ticket and stuff lol text you as soon as I can on the fuck xD And yeah that's all I want to do xD I m not working so hard for me isn't working on my way to the airport now though I'm working lol yeah it took him a second when we walked in to realize hahaha yeah no they aren't better than anyone else in a few months Dx xD I m not working so hard for me isn't working on my way to the airport now though I'm working lol yeah it took him a second when we walked in to realize hahaha yeah no they aren't better than anyone else in a few months Dx xD I sorta the airport now though I'm working lol
>>
, and I never thought of you. I mean, I am a being of the wild. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun. I have some fun.

And just repeats.
>>
What kb do you guys use?
>>
>>741503377
Si hay que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para que te parece este reloj para
>>
I Will you please bring the weekend of basketball and football game on Sunday morning to be down around for whatever reason i dont k ow and a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit he is not the case of a kit
>>
>>741503377
creando un reproductor de la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya voy para la lap no te preocupes que ya puedo pasar el pan y lo conozcas la misma forma en el brazo izquierdo del recorrido y ando viendo videos en tu casa o mira we en tu chan y un reproductor de la lap no te preocupes que ya puedo pasar el pan y lo
>>
>>741503377
Roll up the same muscle mass is it was before I swiped the best of the countries were unsafe I have a pounding hangover and the exterminator can't come until Friday and I'm off to be at my grandparents are yoy u sually I was so tired and leave on my resume pic had a duck face to some use of my favorite players to do.
>>
I CREATED THE FIRST THREAD LIKE THIS BOW TO ME

I WILL FINALLY BE PROUD OF ME BIG MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN MOON MAN
>>
I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings for this calendar at any time after that I have a great day and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone with me and I will be
>>
>>741503377
I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at this email address or phone number is not working and I have a few questions about the
>>
>>741503377
You You are you are you still looking for a job in your company and I have a few questions about the shot and I will be there attached is the shot and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and he said he would be there at my house and I will be there at my I will be there at my house and I don't want to be there at my house and I will be there at my place and I will be there at the same time I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house and I will be there at my house.

Ok I think now all of my auto corrects will be their at my house.
>>
I'm not afraid of the fact I am sit down with a little boy on my mind he has a good little heart of the lord who will always love me your way of life he is your heart you love you so so bad and you'll be the most

>uh..
>>
File: 1502247743181.png (365KB, 692x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502247743181.png
365KB, 692x765px
>>741507156
>man of culture
Normal fag detected
>>
I have to full up my gas tank once a week bc the Y is so far from my school is a gusher in the gym and I just saw a guy resting between on the leg press machine with fucking locked-out knees and I physically clenched fist,
>>
File: IMG_20170809_014409.png (26KB, 1080x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_014409.png
26KB, 1080x486px
>>741503377
I will be there AT T me know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you have any questions please feel every inch of your body and now I have to go to an existencial and now we are going to have any more pictures of you in the stupid people are going to be in a las 2 am not going to be able to be at the stupid people is going to be in a las 2 am not going to be able to get it to you tomorrow morning to see if you need to be able to get it to be able to make it to the meeting on the grong generation is this the same as the one I have is this the same as the one I sent to the grong generation is a good time to be able to be able to be there for the interview on the grong generation of you need to find a way to get the stupid people are going to be in a good place to start is this the one you need to be in the same as the one I have is a good time to be able to be in a relationship with a good friend and now I'm going to be in a relationship with a good friend and I are going to be able
>>
I will be there at the same time I don't think I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't think I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't think I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't think I can make it to the meeting tonight
>>
I'm not afraid of being a good baby boy but he does it all I do to you say no I love to me that I don't want you to know that you don't care what you're saying
>>
I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work and I will be there at work

My life sounds fun
>>
I will never be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will never be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will never be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will never be able to make it to the
>>
I will be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice be juice.

Honestly, what in the fuck?
>>
Hey Man you want me to come or r u too co workers in my shower nd shit back last night for your call me when u want to take my mind busy and shit back yesterday was the best metal gear and her will work itself out and shit back last night for your call me when u wake up at like am the cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum
>>
Hey guys are having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the first time in the future of our favorite sites and galleries and I will be a good time to time and effort you put in the morning of a sudden death of passengers and their families.
>>
>>741503377
>Years ago he had a little more time and he had to a better life and a better place in a life that is filled by yourself with the best goed in a relationship that has a better life and more you will do what he wants to be a...

What the fuck, when did I ever talk about life so much?
>>
File: _20170215_110420.jpg (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
_20170215_110420.jpg
7KB, 180x180px
I know I know that I have a look at the moment and I will be able to eat you out of the 12 year olds league table and chairs for the first time in the mood for the first time in the mood for the first time in the mood for the first time in the mood for the first time in the mood for the first time in the mood.....

Some of it caught me by surprise
>>
I am the bone of the day and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not sure what to do with my life...
>>
I will be leaving for the airport at least you have a ride to the airport on the same page with the same name as a reference for a job in your company and I have a few days to get the same thing as you can see I have a ride to the airport on the same page with the same name as a reference for a job in your company and I have a few days to get the same thing as you can see I have a ride to the airport on the same page with the same name as a reference for a job in...
>>
I will be there for the interview on the couch and I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the receipt for the next few days and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is the only
>>
No problem man I love you too baby girl is a good day at work and that was awesome and I have nothing in my accounts for the first time I've been on this account in like 2 weeks ago and I have nothing in my accounts for the first
>>
I can't wait to see you get a chance can you send me the address and I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home I will send you the link to the video of the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was
>>
>>741503377
Към тях ce дoбaвят члeнoвe нa yпpaвитeлнитe opгaни нa пoлитичecки пapтии. Te щe бъдaт пpoвepявaни ocвeн зa пpoизхoдa нa cpeдcтвaтa cи, a и зa изтoчникa нa бoгaтcтвoтo им.
>>
I think I remember you saying that you are a very beautiful woman and I will have to wait until I get home to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home I will send you a picture of the receipt for the
>>
U can submerge them in water for a few more hours ffs I was in a tourney for like the movie so far and helped my friend with his a couple other good time killers if you have it and room for cream of the crop is like a t shirt yesterday u can't be that upset about the other guys quit but I didn't get to seeded in a while kinda just chit chat during the day and km from school since last night I get paid tonight do whatever you want to call the police and say he raped her to be the sarcastic the police and say he raped her to be the same anyway just like being average person is a t shirt yesterday u can't be that upset about the other guys quit but I didn't get to seeded in a while
>>
I will be there at like to think that I will be able to get it to you tomorrow morning at How was it seems like a lot of fun and I will be there at like to think that I will be able to get it to you tomorrow morning at
>>
I don't think so I will have enough time to get to know you better than I was hoping for a good time to come by and see the house and the
>>
I am in North korea!
>>
You are a good friend to me and when I'm trying I just got a text from my mom I know I got it too bad I didn't even text back she was like a little lesbian I didn't know it wasn't lesbian lol okay thanks though lol no I wonder what she did
>>
This week to be able bodied men in my room is not responsible and the is for a new photo of you to know if it were the best thing that has the same as well and you are not responsible and the is is the most of my friends house in order and I are at a gym and the is is is is is is is is is is is
>>
>>741534301
u a student who fails group work ?
>>
>>741503377
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>>
>>741503377
I love you too baby girl and I have a few questions about the same time I don't have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is not a good day for you to come home and get some rest and feel better soon and that is not a good day for you to come home and get some rest and feel better soon and that is not a good day.

Lost count.
>>
I will be there for the interview on the bed and I don't know if I can help in any way I can get a ride to the airport on Friday and I will be there for the interview on the bed and I don't know if I can help
>>
severeance and it's not a problem on the mother at this stage and I think it's fair enough to say they are not developed enough to qualify as their country trying to industrialized nations in a game where I barely have to do the people who refuse collection of the time whatever the game of the week and a bouncing back from my profile and Get a few
>>
I want to lick you up and down angel and I have to go through this is the military and I have to go through this is the military and I have to go through this is the military and I have to go through this is the military and I have to go through this is the military and

It just kept repeating.... I hate the Army
>>
>>741503377
Nice try fbi profiler
you can fool the 250+ newfags above me but not me
>>
no im boutta be a good idea in the first place by claiming you have to watcha youtuber to know who they are a passenger on my ruse to be the master of shitposting on a couple dicks in some back alleys ull get a different studio for this one of the spears to him and his pullin a goof then u started it fag i tried bein nice and i think its kinda on the way
>>
>>741503377
me moving things about that would be a big step up from my car and a trunk for anyone feeling adventurous on my own playing stuff like the beethoven than that tired string orchestra shit is not a couple weeks ago and I dont want anything to do with him and his phone is on silent auction will not soon as I pick it up which will be in a few days and he was cool with me moving to be there in like an email with a couple weeks at the house and I dont want to go to a free symphony concert in columbus which was crazy
>>
The Demon of a secret service has not to the house and she is the one who is the one to the lady of a secret society that is not a god of god the lady is a good god she said the only way she was the one who
>>
Lol yeah I wish I could make you see that you're worth so much more fun hanging with Ceanna than us a t shirt is it just the fact that he never tries to make you happy or at least you're not missing out on anything about it was only because I really have to go through this shit alone like I said you deserve so much more fun hanging with
>>
I do you so bad I do you so bad I do you so bad I do you so bad I do you so bad I do you so bad
.. Just keeps repeating
>>
gould bach is the meme game and he was a swastika faggot to do exactly like an email with me a couple of a neckbeard because I'm saving money for a drink with some trans people
>>
The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my.
>>
I will go to the bank and get back to the house and get a 97 on my way to do that to people who are you and what are you going to the emoji move is to late I can see the emoji movie instead of $3,000

Wtf
>>
>>741503377
years later she had a great day at work she was originally from a lesbian woman and the lesbian community that has a lot to say to you have to be the best of the time you can get your name jeff and your sister and your friend or something she said yes to a meme that she is the most important person she has been since she is a mother of a woman of the age
>>
>>741535598
>because im saving money for a drink with some trans people

>mfw
>>
Can you pick me up from a birthday party here is it called a peanut butter and I don't know if I have to go to the mirror the fuck is pow pow loses any game l la casa and I don't know if I have to go to my mom's house so I can stay another night in a peanut butter and I don't know if I have to go to my mom's
>>
>>741503377
Is a great place to work for and it is a great opportunity for you too to get rid yourself and your business is a great opportunity
>>
You know that company's stock traded with a few of my friends understand the joy of the Dead just went up in the first time all month and I only know how to use it was the first time I don't even know how much my girlfriend doesn't like that type of stuff up to the hospital cause I didn't see the movies.
>>
>>741505875
Y si no es el destinatario de este mensaje por MSN a las 9 50 en la que me lo pasé a la espera de su equipo de trabajo y creo que es el destinatario de este mensaje por MSN a las 9 50 en la uni y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y
>>
I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but it was a good day and I will be there attempt to repair the way to the airport now and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that was.

Wow.
>>
>>741503377
Is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great
>>
>>741503377
I'm sorry I had to leave early today so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't know how
>>
I'm not going on anything but it doesn't mean that it doesn't work with the people who that is not worth it or do something about it sux and said he's a man of that reason he said he's a man of a party and a good idea of a
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.