[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post theories/ some deep shit. I'm high asf and need some

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 32

File: FB_IMG_1502150502821.jpg (19KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502150502821.jpg
19KB, 540x537px
Post theories/ some deep shit. I'm high asf and need some shit to think about.
>>
What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you’re crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu
>>
File: lbx5e.png (105KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
lbx5e.png
105KB, 950x534px
>>741416923

YA CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
>>
>>741417153
Nice anon
>>
>>741417153
That is interestingly plausible
>>
>>741417153
This guy actually knows what's up. When you die, you go to a white room. It looks like a.hospital room, only it's nice and has a window. Don't let them pull the shade down over the window. They will try to close it. Just don't let it happen. Leave through the window.

Believe me, don't believe me. I don't care.
>>
>>741416923
What if being God is like a job and the old Gods were real good and active at the job so you had all these miracles and burning bush shit but the new ones are lazy and that is why it's like there is no God now a days?
>>
>>741417572
Maybe God is an alien and his advanced technology seems like Godly power to us
>>
What if our shadows are just our past souls being forced to follow us around?
>>
File: god.jpg (347KB, 1264x2438px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
347KB, 1264x2438px
>>
>>741417707
What if they are our guardian angels?
>>
stare at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
>>
>>741417699
>yfw the burning bush was an alien intern setting the mindray dials so high, it lit a bush on fire when he missed and still had enough power to send moses into a trance believing the bush wasn't damaged and said a bunch of weird shit along with it.
>>
>>741416923
The meaning of life is to give meaning to everything else. Without life, all the planets could explode, the sun could die, hell, the entire universe could implode, and it would all mean nothing. The meaning of life is giving context and importance to everything else.
>>
>>741417275
What's that shit about the eternal champion? Am I behind on my elder scrolls lore?
>>
The earth is flat research it
>>
What if when you die, you actually just wake up, but in another body, in another randomized time period. Due to it being a dream, you can't remember anything about your previous life, and you just merge with the person you happened to wake up in.

What happens to the original person? I don't know. Maybe they fucking disappear. Maybe you both just merge.

This is also where Deja Vu comes from (shamelessly stolen from the above post)
>>
File: 1335116416386.jpg (369KB, 1228x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1335116416386.jpg
369KB, 1228x1240px
>>741417153
bullshit.

I'm surprised anyone is stupid enough to even entertain such an idea.
>>
>>741416923
My thoughts on aliens

The ancient tech and modern age phenomenona are due to rogue janegoodall type aliens

We are still primitive creatures to them, they have a type of government that them back from breaking some law about not inhibiting our natural growth or whatever, thus why we still don't know they exist. They are taken back from us and very few witnesses are left.

They are currently trying to decide whether to take all our resources, kill us off because we are destructive, or go with the liberal ass aliens saving our lives preaching "give em another few hundred years, they'll come around!!"
>>
>>741418158
Also maybe every time you wake up from a dream you can't remember it's another person who died trying to merge.

Also the dream would have been your whole previous life, or the mergers life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501808381395.jpg (27KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501808381395.jpg
27KB, 960x540px
Guys post some deeeep ass shit that makes me want to fucking beat my dick with a cactus or some shit. Something about time, science, government, religion etc.. I encourage lurkers to post, i mean we're all going to die someday.. maybe today maybe in 20 years who knows..
>>
>>741418172
Can I save that pic
>>
>>741417768
holy fuck
>>
"Time is infinite, but the things in time, the concrete bodies, are finite. They may indeed disperse into the smallest particles; but these particles, the atoms, have their determinate numbers, and the numbers of the configurations which, all of themselves, are formed out of them is also determinate. Now, however long a time may pass, according to the eternal laws governing the combinations of this eternal play of repetition, all configurations which have previously existed on this earth must yet meet, attract, repulse, kiss, and corrupt each other again..."

The universe is.
Why we are is meaningless.

All of this has happened before.
And it will happen again.
And again.
And again.

Reality = Hell
>>
>>741416923
Also, I think dreams are us experiencing separate timelines or realities
>>
>>741418514
I really, really, really like this image
>>
>>741418709
i like it too
>>
>>741416923
God is actually a malevolent celestial being that created humans just to make them suffer for his amusement. Lucifer who got fed up with the mistreatment of humanity, rose up against God in defense of humans and failed. As punishment God made humans fear and hate Lucifer and used him as a scapegoat for his wicked deeds. So now we look up to God as our Lord and Savior and look down upon Lucifer as a Dark Lord and corruptor as God laughs at our stupidity.
>>
>>741416923

Not a theory. True fucking facts and shit.

Between 1947 and 1999, the United States government built the world's largest media conglomerate in the form of the United States Information Agency. The agency's purpose was to advance American interests around the globe through information diplomacy, better known as propaganda and psychological warfare.

The USIA operated in every country on Earth, including the communist bloc. They pioneered communications technology, including pioneering sattelite television. The US government created a sat TV network called Worldnet in the 1970s and 1980s which broadcast all over the world, except inside the US.

The agency was also active in every flash point of the Cold War, fanning the flames of revolutions or counterinsurgencies. They were deep in the coups in Central America. They were deep into American efforts in Vietnam.

Nobody has ever heard of them, and they were "absorbed" by the State Department in 1999 and officially no longer exist.

But think about this... if the US was able to build the world's largest media company with analog computers and radios, think of what they're doing now.

I'm a historian studying the USIA, ask me anything.
>>
If I went around the Earth fast enough, like sonic fast, in a clockwise direction due to time zones, would I go to the past? Like some time travel shit?
>>
>>741419082

Magnets...

...How the fuck do they work?
>>
>>741418906
If you think about all the bad shit in the world is because God. He create the tree that Adam and Eve ate from and become "sinful". He made diseases and everything else.
>>
>>741419224
this
>>
>>741419224
Magnets.
Yeah that.
>>
>>741419082
So if this true, do you believe that Moon landing was faked to bankrupt the USSR or if we have all that media capability, we were capable of sending men into the sea of stars to say fuck you to Russians?
>>
>>741419224
Two poles.

Same poles attract.

Opposite poles repel.

Magnets attract ferrous metals.

Can be created with electricity or found naturally in the ground.

Good for sticking things to your fridge, or for generating the electricity to power that fridge.

Magnets are pretty cool.

Anything else?
>>
>>741419483
The moon landings happened. With the number of individuals who claim to have gone to the moon/space, the US definitely had a space program.

The USIA didn't "fake" things per se. That was more the province of the CIA. But the USIA was essentially "the news" for billions of people for 50 years, making them a captive audience for whatever the US wanted to say.

Nobody knows about them because the law which created them, the Smith-Mundt Act, prohibited any USIA materials from being distributed inside the USA. They were invisible to Americans and omnipresent to the rest of the world.
>>
>>741419082
if its still active today, what do you think there purpose is? whats there end game and who is controlling them now.
>>
>>741419157
no, just no
>If I went around the Earth fast enough, like sonic fast
relativistic effects don't come into play until you approach about 90% C
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Relativ/rellim.html
>in a clockwise direction
the direction of a magnitude does not matter in this case (see below). The important component is that since the movement is circular, you would be accelerating.
>time zones
time zones are simply convention and arbitrary.
>would I go to the past? Like some time travel shit?
no. The best you could hope for is that you approach C for a long enough time that the time dilation would make a significant impact on your reference frame compared to Earth's. What would happen is that the earth and everything on it would have aged at a faster rate than you.
>>
You are the center of your own universe. Everything exists for you and when you die everything that exists; past, present and future dies too. Matter only exists when in eyesight and your mind decides how everything looks, smell, tastes, feels, etc. So, once your brain is off, by way of sleep or death, all things cease to exist. Once you die, everyone dies.
>>
>>741420005
Thank you anon. Im not even going to waste my time trying I'll just continue the ol' beat
>>
>>741419284
To be fair, Satan had convinced Eve to take a bite from the Apple and Eve convinced Adam to do the same but If God is all-powerful then why would he let the Satan, a being of pure malicious intent, to continue to exist in this world and if he was all-knowing than he knew beforehand that one day Adam and Eve would disobey him. Why would God do this if he supposedly "loves" us
>>
File: 1502167377550.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502167377550.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>741420005
>>
>>741419871
They're controlled by the State Department, and they are undoubtedly more sophisticated than ever.

Without verging into tinfoil hat territory, I believe it is likely that they have cottoned to all the newest media trends. Clickbait, pop up ads, "journalism" like buzzfeed and salon (not those companies specifically but the style). Even memes and social media.

The whole goal is to influence. Think of Arab Spring. It just sort of... happened. Later we all heard how it happened because of some enterprising young people on Twitter and Facebook putting out "raw news". Bullshit.

Arab Spring turned into three different wars for regime change. They toppled anti-American leaders in the region. They were absolutely helped along by the United States, including the State Department, and including whatever the USIA calls itself now.

Whether it's the Voice of America radio station or a 7 year old "Syrian girl" on Twitter, the US is still manipulating the situation.
>>
>>741417707
>>741417776
Fuckin retards,

Though shadows are 2d, cast by 3d Object. There's no z axis, look at ur hand in the shadow and clench ur fist, u don't know which way ur fingers are closing in the shadow, away from you or towards you. It's 2 D, it can be seen both ways

Like that ballerina shadow gif that rotates and u can change the way it spins by how u look at it
>>
>>741417571
What happens if they do
>>
https://youtu.be/59QBOO6m210
https://youtu.be/C-gaBVLPrIs
>>
File: 1371751659863.gif (422KB, 700x311px) Image search: [Google]
1371751659863.gif
422KB, 700x311px
>>741420290
>>741420290
Found pic related. This is what I'm tryin to say about shadows
>>
>>741419082
USIA
>USIS*
>>
>>741420575
Nice optical illusion
>>
>>741420228
I'll put it as simple as possible:

According to the theory of relativity, time is relative to speed such that the faster a object moves the slower time moves.

If you really want to fuck with your brain think of this. When you look into the sky at night and see the stars, it took the photon of light billions of years to leave that star, got through space and land upon your eye. HOWEVER, since photons travel at the speed of light, it hit your eye instantaneously after it left the star.
>>
>>741420618
After 1953 it was the USIA.
>>
>>741420779
I should clarify that that part. From the photon's perspective it was instantaneous (time doesn't exist at the speed of light). From your perspective it took the photon billions of years.
>>
>>741420575
This always makes me uncomfortable to look at because its fucking with how i percieve it. All three turns clockwise but the one the right looks it turns counter clockwise and the left turns normal and looking at one switches how the middle turns and vice-versa
>>
File: ng2_1.jpg (362KB, 1185x758px) Image search: [Google]
ng2_1.jpg
362KB, 1185x758px
>>741420575
Wow thanks for the gif anon. Your ideas are on the right track, now the above anon said that they could be our past lives, just like a shadow, and you say they are projections of a three-dimensional object, the point is that they can be both. That's what this thread is all about.
>>
>>741417768
This is on the creepypasta wiki. Not sure which came first though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1440x1080px
>>741420883
Yup.
Today's mind control through media to distract people from seeing that America is a oligarchy has worked great though. They are gonna want some form of tracking though at one point but that wont be in our lifetimes or maybe it will. Most people wont fly for it even though there apple and android devices a tracking devices already dont seem to matter cause mind control.Who knows whats next but if violence is called upon the people will rise and most of the army that knows there supposed to defend the country and constitution will be on the right side. I hope.
>>
ok OP, heres one that still fucks me up
>be my sis
>2 best friends, who were twins they all love each other and are good in general
>talk everyday through social media and shit
>sister has dream with them in it
>she thinks it would be a nice idea to share with them
They tell her they both had the same dream. Same night, same scenes,
Also wtf is up with dreams btw? Fucks me up. a religion says your soul leaves you when you sleep like in the early morning 1am or something when you stop snoring.
>>
>>741416923
This an entire thread is probably somewhere in the library of babel.
>>
File: image.gif (949KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
949KB, 500x247px
this nigga wants an existential crisis heh
>>
>>741421633
https://libraryofbabel.info/search.cgi
>>
>>741418906
Wf dude
>>
File: images (6).jpg (17KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
17KB, 468x314px
>>741418287
Rogue alien teaching africans fire and wheel circa 15k bc
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 640x960px
>>741416923
Can i get uuuuuuuuh b O N E L E S S pizza
>>
>>741420126
Fucking love this tread
>>
>>741420214
True
Also if your not supose to punish someone for his brothers mistakes then why punish ALL OF FUCKING HUMANITY for adam and eve to eat dat apple. And why did adam and eve need to reporduce anyway? Why did more ppl have to be made?
>>
You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
>>
>>741421587
You're pulling in some stuff I wouldn't associate with psy ops and prop, but yeah man, the new smart tech is like a leash. Every app wants your location all the time, it geotags your pics and posts. The new media is literally creating itself with little investment from government entities.

In some ways that's good, ala chans and other "anonymous" posting sites. In some ways its very, very bad. TOR is a honeypot, facebook might as well be a barcode on your forehead, and PRISM is still watching everyone, all the time.
>>
>>741421789
What?
>>
>>741416923
Aliens abduct people, fuck them, film it then sell it on the alien black market as beastiality.
>>
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
>>
>>741417768
"Woah, back already?"
"I was born as a chinese girl."
"Oh."
>>
>>741422483
Oh the you are everyone theory.
>>
>>741422346
Nigga the fuck you just debunked all those religions from jeruslam
>>
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
>>
>>741422682
you know this was already posted right?
>>
>>741422682
Dude, this was like, the third thing posted.
>>
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way.
>>
>>741422298
The constitution has been broken and it still is being broken but no one seems to really care.
>>
>>741416923
the ocean's pretty deep
>>
>>741418619
That depends entirely on how you choose to spend the only life you have.
>>
Everything you hear, smell, see, taste, and touch is just your own interpretation of it.
We are just globs of matter with a central processor.
our senses work like machines and send crude data to our processors.
everything we experience is just how our brain ended up interpreting it.
>>
>>741422877
I'm shocked that PRISM didn't cause a revolution.

Why didn't we rise up when we learned we were all being spied upon, 24/7, beyond a shadow of a doubt?
>>
capitalism is just like evolution.
evolution has worked, but is not guaranteed.
>>
>>741419157
Dumb bitch. Time doesnt fucking stop because you run in a circle fast as fuck.
>>
>>741423531
because it is a kind of safety net.
in theory, only people with something to hide should fear it.
>>
>>741417275
Only worth while post here. The rest of you are all a bunch of conspiracy theory and religious fanatics. If I was OP I'd just watch Aladdin and forget the rest of this stupid thread.
>>
>>741423531
Cause we were to busy with social media fat and unhealthy from fast/gmo/processed foods. Not everyone knows what PRISM is either> It was little but big in the end. People should have freaked out for the war crimes of bush or corporate america buying the USA Or the patriot act. Were all just to lazy to give a fuck unless something big happens and that wont happen for a awhile hopefully.
>>
>>741422587
>>>741417768
>"Woah, back already?"
>"I was born as a chinese girl."
>"Oh."

Top kek
>>
Laws of thermodynamics and chaos theory say that any system grows more entropic over time. But our world and your views become more patterned and ordered with experience. So it's actually more statistically likely that you and the universe around you were created in this moment, just now, with all the memories of your past intact of a life never actually lived, than for your past to have taken place. Its continuity from past to present is an illusion. The current state of entropy makes more sense this way. Another moment. Another more likely chance that you and your universe were just created...
>>
>>741423799
Its in violation of your rights. It dont matter if you have nothing to fear dont be looking into my anything, Its illegal too.
>>
>>741417153
I think we cry at birth because at that moment we feel like all our memories of the past life fade away. We cry of the impotence and despair of not being able to do anything to prevent them from leaving, and with so much force that some remain. We lose all at that time and not gradually
>>
What if we are just the results f someones dream and all of our world tragedies are the results of a slump or an angering time in the dreamers mind.
If this is true, then are we all dreamers that have created our own world's unknowingly?
>>
So a couple of weeks ago, one Anon had kinda gone through an existional crisis and greentexted the story. It went something like this

>Riding motorcycle
>Get hit from behind
>He goes flying but nothing serious
>Driver however is not
>Driver is a hammered woman with a giant gash on head
>Calls 911
>Anon is concerned and makes sure she is okay
>They became close after the crash
>Start dating and soon become married
>Anon gets decent paying job to afford new house and kid that's on the way.
>Everything is perfect
>Couple years later, going to dentist with son
>Turns left and car is charging at them
>Swerve out of the way
>Wakes up in hospital
>Doctor tells him he was in a motorcycle crash
>Cant be right, was in car
>Turns out he was in coma for 3wks
>Driver was DoA

Poor Anon wanted his family back too
>>
>>741417275
I'LL MAKE YOU BIG
>>
>>741417153
If this is true, means I must've had a peaceful death. Didn't cry when I came out.
>>
File: Zika-chain-colored.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zika-chain-colored.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>741423770
But if time and gravity are expressions of the same force then what?
>>
>>741416923
Fuuuuuuuuck. The brain is weird
>>
>>741417153
What if you never leave your mom's pussy. The crown chakra is the light of the real world.
>>
File: hsvimg02z.jpg (196KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
hsvimg02z.jpg
196KB, 1000x855px
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>>
>>741420340
you stay in the afterlife and the cycle of reincarnation ends with you trapped and in agony forever
>>
File: mies avaa oven.jpg (64KB, 1000x515px) Image search: [Google]
mies avaa oven.jpg
64KB, 1000x515px
Why not do speed and work 15h a day at the construction site
>>
>>741416923
What if rocks are soft and tense up when we touch them?
>What if our future selves watch our present selves in the form of memories?
>>
>>741424227
in some ways this is true.
just as you could count whole numbers on a coordinate plane, you could count time as the fourth dimension.
everything that has or will ever happen exists "right now" except we experience time in a constant forward progression.
>>
The theory of gravity runs pretty deep.
>>
>>741417153
or it's not a hospital, because you are now a nigger because you were a piece of shit.
>>
>>741425224
Priorities, man
>>
>>741424262
drugs are illegal now. it used to be a right that you could use drugs, but the government decided that it could be bad.
>>
>>741422127
also if god is supposed to be holy and not make mistakes why did he make the rainbow as a promise to never flood the earth again?

seems a lot like regret to me
>>
>>741425336
my theory on gravity is that there is a sort of mesh that covers our universe. matter will cause distortions in this mesh (kinda like a thick needle going through fabric). gravity is this mesh trying to go bad to its normal shape.
>>
>>741425419
Thats all thanks for Richard Nixon and a huge campaign from the dea and other agencies going back to the 30's
>>
>>741420214
without satan the world is incomplete.
what is the point of light if there is never darkness?
>>741422127
while i don't believe in the garden of eden, the apple is a metaphor for freewill. before, adam basically lived in a cage. the apple was the door.
>>741425578
maybe everytime the earth floods somebody did something to break that agreement.
>>
>>741416923
If you piss and cum at the same time, is it called a peanut?
>>
File: IMG_0823.jpg (23KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.jpg
23KB, 543x271px
>>741416923
Every super massive black hole rips a gateway though space time, in the process of collapse a singularity is created and released creating a Big Bang and another expanding universe.
>>
>>741425757
sucks that i can't get crystal meth at the drug store anymore.
nothing beats riding horses high on meth.
>>
>>741423128
That's the thing though, once you die and truly lose consciousness, an unimaginably long period of time will pass for you, as you have lost all perception of time and everything.

And, in the blink of an eye, you will wake up as something. When the probabilities of the universe line up in such an improbable way that allows your long lost cousciousness to continue
>>
>>741423531
Because how can thousands of individuals with lives to maintain come together and fight an Everpresent, faceless conglomeration that seemingly has an endless supply of monies and get rid of one corrupt asshole, another, equally corrupt will take his place. We couldn't fight with violence, because that would be treason and our forces couldn't compare. Can't fight legally because the law is on their side. How do you fight when they've taken any power away from you?
>>
>>741424466
Fuck, I remember that thread. Had to leave it early and when I came back it 404ed. Any other greentexts from it?
>>
I have a theory on dreams. And what they are.
First, I must explain the "Infinite universe" theory, which basically says
that if the universe is infinite, an infinite number of possibilities exists
an infinite number of times, which means there are an infinite number of
other versions of you, and the earth, and everything else out there, an
infinite number of times.
But each person only has one soul, one consciouness, split into an infinite
number of pieces, each one going to one of the infinite versions of yourself
on infinite worlds.
Normally, these shards of consciouness would never be able to interact.
Except when we are asleep. What if, when we dream, what we dream is actually
us experiencing a brief period of time in one of our "other" lives? This would explain why each dream is different, and why many dreams we have
contain things that seem impossible, or at least incredibly unlikely, such as
having superpowers, or being rich/a celebrity/not soul-crushingly socially
awkward, etc.
There's no way to actually prove or disprove this theory, but I think It's
a pretty cool one, since I'm a big fan of movies/books,etc. that deal with
Multiple universes and the multiverse and the like.
>>
>>741424310
Or because you're a baby and it's reflexive instinct that aides survival
>>
>>741425934
it wasn't an agreement, it was a promise made by a god to his creation.
It wasn't like he said i won't flood the earth if you're, he said he would never do it again.
>>
>>741417768
bruh this shit is from a Logic song
>>
>>741426070
you just dont give them power.
the only reason they can enforce their authority is that they indoctrinate people to do it for them. if everyone started farming and building strong local communities, and stopped making/using money, we could phase out the government.
we would almost immediately be invaded by Russia or China though.
>>
This world is nothing but a computer simulation of a species that is like 500-1000 years ahead of us technologically. How does it feel to be a piece of code on some computer simulation?
>>
>>741426349
* if you're bad
>>
>>741416923
>adhd is the red pill
>>
>>741426573
also depression
>>
>>741426349
well i haven't seen the entire world covered in water all at the same time yet. so i would say he has kept up his promise. If you count local floods you are just being picky. If you count receiding coastlines, you are not counting the mountainous regions that will stay above water.
>>
>>741426518
I just hope our 'God' is at least some hot college intern or something then
>>
>>741426518
Probabilistically, this is likely. But there's no way to tell and it wouldn't really matter.
>>
>>741426212
This
>>
Most are afraid to live and also afraid to die.

And when it's time they just want to go back and rewind.
>>
>>741426649
If you consider your life the entirety of man's existence (since some story from the bible), then you aren't considering very much time at all. You haven't seen it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
>>
>>741426718

Haha yes!
>>
>>741426936
This post makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>741417768
wouldnt that be cool
im to pretentious to believe in god tho
>>
>>741427004
did i miss a huge part of the point?
i thought we were ONLY counting that time.
>>
>>741427097
ikr
the cringe hurts
>>
File: pixelated dose.gif (4KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
pixelated dose.gif
4KB, 218x200px
>>741426189
I haven't stopped dreaming about the same place fora few years now. It's pretty much a perfect replica of a western society except I'm constantly around the same people, there's just scattered fragments of what i'm trying to recollect but it's nearly impossible. right after waking up i always try to memorize as much as i can, and I KNOW it it's just that I can't grab hold of what it is but it always feels like i belong there instead. around the forest there's a huge fence i could never pass either. holy fuck this sounds retarded.
>>
>>741426768

Isn't it? I think this is like the most plausible theory ever. Makes so much sense. Youd probably need 500 to 1000 years of technological advancement to build something as complex as our world using advanced AI programming etc.
>>
>>741426518
thats not true because I am concious
you, for all I know, may be a computer tho
>>
>>741427280
what are you even talking about lol
shut up
>>
>>741426518
It feels like I need more space. Upload me to the internet, God.
>>
File: IMG_6638.gif (286KB, 650x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6638.gif
286KB, 650x175px
OP never let me see that 9fag watermark ever again
>>
>>741427279
why do you have a gif of piccolo doing anal sex into vegetas butt?
>>
>>741427279
I don't often dream of the same places, but I do often dream of the same events.
The one that sticks with me most is one where I'm with a group of people, and we're trying to escape from something.
Nobody can describe what it is that we're running from, but it's utterly terrifying, whatever it is, and we invariably get separated every time, so I end up on my own, trying to find a way out, but to no avail, and I end up cornered, with no escape, but every time, just as I can feel that I'm about to finally see what it is that's stalking me, and finally be able to confront it, I wake up. Then I don't have any more dreams about it for a while, a week or two, maybe. It's weird.
>>
>>741426649
i never said he did, i was making a point that clearly this god has regret for something he has done and therefore can't be perfect.
>>
>>741427606

That's okay simpleton you don't understand. The code you are made of is much simpler than mine. LMAO
I come from an educated family and I'm currently doing a PhD. By January I'm pretty sure I will make a crazy cool discovery that will definitely make the news and change the way we experience life. What's your shitty life huh? Piece of shit.
>>
File: music_gac.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
music_gac.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
murican grammar is hell...
>>
>>741427606
you've seriously never heard this before? it's a pretty common theory
>>
>>741417768
Whoa.
>>
File: 1460768312258.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1460768312258.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>741417275
>trapped in lamp for 10k years
>"since 3rd century, anon, believe me"
>mentions that Genie knows people from the 20th century
>mfw
>>
>>741416923
Temperature is a measure of the average kinetic energy of particles in a substance. Space has very little to no particles. How can space be cold? You will have fun answering this question if you have an inquisitive mind.
>>
>>741428332
Okay, anon. We'll wait until January.
t. Universe
>>
>>741427497
if it's a computer simulation how can you trust your own mind, as it would easy for the creators of said simulation to program you brain to believe it is real
>>
>>741428837
Space itself is not cold, it's more of a gigantic heat sink, and since all objects radiate heat, and space is so expansive, equilibrium cannot be achieved, therefore things in space freeze. Not because space is cold, but because they lose their latent heat to a giant heat sink.
>>
>>741417768
I feel so... special now
>>
>>741428837
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>741429257
I think equilibrium could be achieved under certain conditions assuming certain things about the nature of the universe, including the spatial geometry/ies and rate/s of expansion, if any. But that's a lot to assume.

But, I want to.
>>
>>741416923
>all medical marrawana is laced with a chemical that turns users into pacifists and more open minded to Sutcombe to the ideas of of the leftist fagots.
Buy street weed
>>
>via 9gag
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>741429359
Found the dropout.
>>
>>741428220
im not sure why im debating with you anyway i dont even believe in that rendition of god
>>
File: 1498490108553.gif (491KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498490108553.gif
491KB, 200x200px
>>741417153
Ok
Dropped acid yesterday 11pm if I remember correctly.
It's now 7.48am still kinda tripping but mellowed.
Smoked a fat bong now I'm over thinking this post.
Need music to boost my thoughts.
>>
>>741417707
They could be nigger spirits just waiting to pick our pockets or rape us?.
>>
>>741416923
>post deep shit
>posts a garbage meme with a 9gag watermark
??????
>>
>>741430055

The underachievers - amorphous
>>
>>741422877
10/pike bait
Where can I buy that from? I normally use spinners but that shit looks stinky as fuck and will have them queuing for my hook
>>
File: 1501430997268.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1501430997268.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>741424466
Fuck, more like this pls
>>
>>741425949
... Mmmmmm.....
>>
File: 40cakes.jpg (40KB, 640x326px) Image search: [Google]
40cakes.jpg
40KB, 640x326px
Call me delusional but I believe that one day in the distant future space will not be black, it will be filled with light. In this case one will not need the sun for illumination and there would never again be a nighttime.
>>
>>741425949
A PEANUT IS A LEGUME!!!!!!
>>
>>741429989
Neither do I. obviously lol

I personally don't believe in a creator, mostly because at some point you have to accept that something just existed. Humans have a need to make sense of things around them, to give things meaning. What if the meaning of life is to just live? People always say that complex systems don't make themselves, which is true when you relate that to what humanity has created. But when talking about subject matter beyond human comprehension anything is possible.
>>
>>741430439
Not for me anon thanks tho
>>
>>741430055
Dye - fantasy
>>
>>741417153
Then why is it that when we were all born we couldn't remember seeing the light when coming out. well... technically we couldn't because we all come out deaf and blind because we were in the womb.
>>
>>741431411

The underachievers - rain dance
>>
>>741416923
>9gag watermark
Hows your first week on 4chan going?
>>
>>741431411
What kind of music you like anon?
>>
>>741424466
Oh shit i remember that
>>
>>741431921
I don't remember being born, but i do remember the instant I was able to perceive the world and therefore started existing, i also remember the void that came before that, it was dark and peaceful then all of a sudden there was a flash of light like an old television turning on and there i was. That is were I believe we go when we die, the void. the most peaceful place I've ever "been"
>>
File: DGH2RMwXUAAc6U-.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DGH2RMwXUAAc6U-.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
When we all die we are not taken to heaven or to hell, we are all in a purgatory and wait until the second coming of christ, and when the judgement day comes it will be when our world ends so that everyone who is now dead could be sorted out into the "good" and "bad" but people who had near death experiences say they saw heaven, but they have that experience just to show how God has not given up on us and that there in fact something after death. After there is no life in our world...
>>
>>741428533
>>741428332
>seriously
I get that it could be a computer simulation for all we know
wtf is up with "Youd probably need 500 to 1000 years of technological advancement to build something as complex as our world using advanced AI programming etc."
thats retarded
>>
>>741416923
What if every time you dream, you actually see from the perspective of another you from parallel universe?

If so, damn the other me must be having one hell of a terrible dream right now.
>>
>>741432763
I wonder how we'd program emotion. Would it be a changing variable for each individual person?

Could a modern day computer process 3.6 billion people's constantly changing emotions and thoughts?

Just some thoughts.
>>
>>741429229
but I believe it so thats not true
I wouldnt feel if I wasnt organic and I feel
I dont know about you tho

you cant say wether I feel or not but can say that about yourself

if you are a program you would think you are real but you wouldnt feel it even if you say you do, but im not a program and I know that because I feel

what I mean is that I cant trust you if you tell me you are not an AI and you cant trust me either, but you can trust yourself
in the case that you are AI you are not a you, you are a thing, in the case that you are real, youd know you are real because you feel
>>
>>741416923
I've always wondered what if the earth is actually a cell inside something's body and we're a cancer?
>>
>>741432948
if we are a computer simulation, how can you replicate the universe within a universe.

there isnt enough space in the universe to house that information
if its procedually generated then still, can it go as far as to replicate quarks or whatever? if it can its nothing humans could do
and if their knowledge goes that far, what use would they have for us?
its retarded honestly, its as likely as god being real

you cant prove its real, you cant prove it isnt either
>>
>>741432763
I don't know about that, could be sooner could be later. But in order for some sort of computer to run a program as complicated as the universe it would need memory that continues to expand to deal with the constant population growth of the universe. Not to mention creating an AI with a sense of self and emotions is something beyond our grasp at the moment. Given that scientific advancement has hit a boom in the past few decades it's not beyond the possibility that we ourselves may be able to create this in the not so distant future. I see nothing wrong with a 500-1000 years estimate.
>>
>>741432948
Why not a self-satisfying equation that all elements draw upon to simulate emotion. That would be far more efficient CPU wise. No pre-configured emotions, just procedurally generate them with a very short list of set variables. Wipe when no longer referenced.
>>
>>741424466
What the fuck
>>
This is the most interesting thread I've ever seen
>>
>>741417153
Bro ive thought of the same exact thing before
>>
>>741432948
Also, sometime I wonder if the person controlling the simulation's species would have developed fully immersive VR before us... Maybe at some point in time he might have come to our world? Creating an avatar and walked amongst us just like another character, to observe us more closely.
>>
>>741433446
Maybe empathy is just when two AI are close enough that the computer shares emotional data between those two characters to conserve memory usage.
>>
I think dreams are us just being able to see through the eyes of ourselves in parallel universes
>>
File: 1452664947597.png (16KB, 679x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452664947597.png
16KB, 679x533px
>>741417153
>>741417372
>>741417506
>>741417571
>>741424310
>>741424629
>>741424810
>>741425393
>>741431921
>>741433570

and also when your dick is small, its because it wore down from all the pussy you had on your past life
>>
File: confused black guy.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
everyone is literally retarded and im as, if not, more stoned than anyone here
>>
>>741427279
thanks doc
>>
>>741417768
whoooooaaaaaaa duuudeeee brooooo whoooaa
>>
>>741434011 sure it is buddy, you totally got pussy in a literate reality, sure
>>
>>741417275
>>741417768
cool, i saw youtube videos of these already.
>>
>>741434011
>tfw was virgin in past life
>>
>>741416923
>>
Man becomes most capable when left alone
Society promotes society
Society promotes keeping your mind on keeping in line
In this way, no mind is fresh
No ideas are timeless

Imagine a world with no others
Imagine now that all inhabitants are children

These ideas are formless, I'd need time to refine them but I really don't care about helping any of you see my way
>>
>>741424466
This Shit Happens to me nearly every day when i wake up @ Morning i wanna to stop ist but i cant do shit
>>
File: 1460014841577.jpg (4KB, 101x126px) Image search: [Google]
1460014841577.jpg
4KB, 101x126px
>>741417153
I respect this!
>>
File: 9fa.gif (400KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
9fa.gif
400KB, 320x352px
What if when u die you wake up in a different year as you remember what happened in that time frame.deja vu. Has its moments and if you really focus on it can unlock memories of future times before you died! What if thats the circle of life is a never ending mind trip that only your mind can project what you see or hear!
>>
>>741437183
Vincent Price?
>>
>>741438655
*beginning of time
my mistake
>>
>>741417153
Well I read about a guy that got unconscious for a few hours. In that time, he lived another life, with a wife, kids and everything, until he died and woke up again and couldn't remember his life where he fell unconscious.
My theory was that it was a little mistake. He went through the light and back, a miracle that he came back to his original body.
He woke up and was looking for his other family. From that another life.
It wasn't fake for him. I believe he truely fulfiled it just to come back and suffer a lot of depressions. Got a second chance that he never asked for.
>>
>>741424629
Me either mang. Surprised to meet someone else who didn't. I bet we'd get along.
>>
>>741416923
What would happen if you get vaporized in point A, and reassembled particle by particle at point B, would that even be you ?
>>
File: 1443041750283.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443041750283.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
Our civilized brains are built on a primitive, animalistic core known as the R-complex. Deep inside every one of us are the savage instincts of our apelike ancestors. For a vast majority of people, this basic, brute nature is kept in check by our more highly evolved faculties - reason, intelligence, and logic. But since this country is so fat, lazy, and stupid, a vast number of us are now controlled by our primitive brains. Donald Trump and the anti-intellectual movement are a direct result.
>>
>>741439855
>Donald Trump and the anti-intellectual movement are a direct result.
uh huh................. sure........

>anti-intellectual movement
it's just a fashion statement, chill. No one likes the statement tho
>>
>>741417153
mom told me that i din't cry when i was born

what this can mean?
>>
>>741421050
Deep trippy shit bro...
>>
>>741416923
You want theories but I give you the truth:

We live in a simulation. Soon, there will be computers that will replicate thinking. As we will be able to create something that is asking itself question, so are we a creation of something that didn't let us access the upper layer.
Why did it create us? My guess we are part of a genetic algorithm(for those that know what they are) that is looking randomly for a solution. Those algorithm rely on many populations, which would explain signs of parallel universes.

The fucked up thing about it is once we are done or destroyed, there is no place for us, we are gone. Also, if we are in a simulation, the ones that created us must probably also be in a simulation. So where does the chain end?
>>
What if the earth was flat?
>>
>>741421796

>forgot to put (colorized)

Accurate
>>
>>741425258

Nothing change.
>>
>>741431071
this sounds like my dmt trip
>>
What if the only reason we are awake is to collect information for when we sleep, we get information so we can dream.
>>
>>741440555
Faggot
>>
Say you are swimming in the ocean. And 100 helicopters appear with a giant pipe. The pipe is lowered on you and the top of the pipe is sealed. The pipe is raised out if the water would you be swimming in the sky? Would it be a floating swimming pool?
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.