[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be one of the most bullshit stories I've seen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 22

This has to be one of the most bullshit stories I've seen in a while. The Independent is probably Britain's worst left-wing paper.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html
>>
OP the story isn't as bullshit as you think, there have been studies linking left wing ideologies to both higher levels of intelligence and higher levels of education.
>>
>>741396659
Cut it with the globalist propaganda you fucking commie.
>>
>>741396390
Translation: A slight increase in propaganda could have kept Britain in the EU
>>
>>741396659
Explain how leaving the neo-liberal EU is "left wing".
>>
>>741396390
That's because the only people who vote liberal have lived their entire lives in universities, totally indoctrinated by the state.
>>
>>741396659
Not true, also anybody with actual stem experience knows how bullshit these studies are, it's a social science for gods sake, correlation does not prove causation.

Most university liberals happen to have better things from staying in the EU, of course the data's gonna be skewed towards that.
>>
What they are admitting is that it takes a person being simple enough to be brainwashed/indoctrinated by the typical leftist propaganda that is pushed heavily in universities. The smart people see it for the BS it is and self-educate.
>>
>>741396863
exactly
>>
How is it bullshit? Have you saw the average Briton? Like most of them voted to leave cos "muh mooslims"
>>
>>741397604
The numerous Islamic terror attacks and many thousands of underage girls who were raped and abused daily by Muslim gangs around the country may have something to do with that.
>>
>>741397604
Maybe learn how to write correctly before questioning the intelligence of others....
>>
>having a degree in theatre studies makes me politically literate
Ok Independent, you carry on being the shittest paper other than the Sun
>>
>>741396390
Ehh they are trying it here in USA too with the people that voted for Trump. It's a leftist defense mechanism for losing. I feel sorry for Liberals these days. History will never erase their pathetic behaviour.
>>
Ignore the left they are all retarded just don't listen to anything they say
>>
>The Independent is probably Britain's worst left-wing paper

No fucking shit. The closest thing we have to a good left-wing newspaper is The Mirror and even that's terrible. The Independent is click-bait diarrhoea.
>>
>>741397776
>many thousands of underage girls who were raped and abused daily by Muslim gangs around the country
Did you fall for breitbart? If you would have thought a minute before posting, you would have by math seen, that this is bs.
>>
>>741398436
Yeah the Rotherham child abuse scandal just didn't happen did it.
>>
>>741398436
Urm, no. Even left-wing newspapers reported it.
>>
>>741398691
It's almost as if they're uneducated.
>>
>>741396759

How's it feel to be on the losing side of history anon?

>>741396832

It's possible to be left wing while being in support of brexit, and it's possible to be right wing while opposing brexit, but both cases are more of the exception than the rule.

>>741396885

You mean the educated, like everyone else, vote in favor of their own interests? Gasp! Well, thanks for at least having the honestly to admit that brexit is bad for people with higher educations, it's almost enough to offset how bad the rest of your post was.
>>
>>741398675
Now I ask you again. 1.400 kids in one town == thousands of girls across the whoƶe country every day?
>>
>>741398806
Especially since it was over the course of 20 years.
>>
>>741398806
Rotherham, Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Dover, Manchester, and Oxford.
>>
>>741398758
There's a difference between saying Brexit is bad and the EU offers more in the day to day lives for university goers.

Considering I study a Stem degree at a Russel Group uni, I understand that it's not all about what I can receive but what system works best over all.

I understand that sovereignty of state is more important than short term economic turmoil. I also understand that EU regulation harmed my local community as well as other places that rely on industries such as fishing as a example.

It's amusing how remoaners are still complaining like it's magically gonna get reversed. Meanwhile I just sit here laughing my ass off at how desperate you shills have become.
>>
>>741398806
1400 in 1 town? Yeah, add every location in the UK up and that's gonna easily hit thousands a day.
>>
>>741396390

>WAAA. THE EVIL LEFTIES SAY I'M STOPID!
>ME AN MY MATES ARE INTELLEKSHULS, CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLAMIC INFESTATION OF BRITAN THAT THE EDL WARNED US ABOUT.
>ENGLAND IS A CHRISTIAN NATION, NOT THESE MIDDLE EASTERN RELIGIONS.
>I VOTED FOR BREXIT TO SHOW THE EVIL EU WE MEAN BUSINESS TO STOP IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR UNDEMOCRATIC POLICIES. I NEVER VOTED FOR MY M.E.P. - I NEVER VOTED, IN FACT.
>HOW DARE TEHY SAY I'M THICK AS PIGSHIT?
>>
>>741399147
It's quiet time.
>>
>>741399004
>>741399097

You still want to tell me, there are a minimum of 400.000 cases of raped girls per year in the UK. Wouldn't you imagine it being a little bit much? That would be all of UKs girls in about 1 1/2 years. I never denied rapes, I was anon calling out on his bullshit statistics.
>>
>>741399017
>sovereignty of state is more important than short term economic turmoil
strawberries are also better than shit

you brits thought brexit was a good idea. hahahaha. the russians did it with their ultrapatriotic bullshit
>>
>>741399333
Which bullshit statistics?
>>
>>741399427
That there are more than 1000 child rapes per day in the uk. Then UK would be a bigger shithole than india.
>>
>>741399565
The point is that large scale Muslim rape and trafficking gangs (of underage girls) and numerous terror attacks are fairly sensible reasons for people to become more wary about letting people in from a culture which is ultra-conservative and hates us.
>>
File: 1488404258778.jpg (194KB, 674x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488404258778.jpg
194KB, 674x820px
>>741396390
and yet they all work at that newspaper? hmmm I wonder what why a jew would say something anti white like how they took over CNN. hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>741397246
>self-educate
That's such a broad term, but I'm going to narrow it down to what I've experienced of the self-educated people:

>I learn everything I know is fact from a biased website pushing one agenda or another. 9/11 was an inside job and chemtrails are putting fluoride in our alien snake-people giving our children autism with vaccines
Next
>I half learn science and math concepts to "understand" about how our world is really flat. I can't actually prove any of it, but I'll throw around buzzwords I don't understand in order to sound smarter than I am. Simple math and science actually prove the curvature of the earth, but noneuclidean geometry and the relationship between 90 degree angles on a sphere vs 90 degree angles on a plane are just NASA propaganda. I don't know what LOS communications are. No stop taking about VHF and UHF, skywaves, ground waves and the inverse square law because it's totally not relevant for reasons I can't explain properly.
NEXT
>I'm an obsessive autist that's legitimately knowledgeable about ONE subject. It's the only thing I like talking about, thinking about, or reading about. Just because it's the dung beetle doesn't mean I can't force it into every conversation ever.
And finally, the rarest
>I actively work in a field. I apprenticed my way into it and I've been doing it for 30 years. My insights on the issue are both relevant and pertinent, but only because I learned from those with a formal education. I'm going back to school to contribute academically based on my experiences working within the field so I can prevent others from reinventing the wheel, as I have so many times.
>>
File: OMG.jpg (123KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
OMG.jpg
123KB, 698x720px
>>741396390
Why do you disbelieve it?

Retards voted for brexit, and trump.

The groups that voted for brexit and trump are white, undereducated laborers and drug addicted filth. garbage. trash. felons. pederasts. rapists.
>>
>>741400313
Fuck the Fuck right off Hater.
>>
>>741399565
1000 child rapes per day would be 365,000 rapes per annum.

in 2014 18.8% of the UK population (65.1 million) was under 18 (statistics: ONS) - so 12.2 million

365,000 rapes would therefore roughly equate to one in 33.4 children around the country being raped.

that is such an insane figure that you would need to be an a fucking somali war zone to even get close to those numbers.
>>
>>741398675
>>741398806
>>741398979
>>741399004
>>741399097
>>741399333
>>741399427
>>741399565
>>741399926

Retards.

The actual statistic was 1400 "kids" (up to age of 16), in ALL of UK, over the past 20 fucking years, by ALL ethnic groups, but a high percentage are thought to be Muslims, even though no ethnicity statistic is actually collected.
>>
>>741400312
Your bias and closed-mindedness is quite evident by this post. I've learned not to waste my time on your type.
>>
>>741399926
>The point is that large scale Muslim rape and trafficking gangs (of underage girls) and numerous terror attacks are fairly sensible reasons for people to become more wary about letting people in from a culture which is ultra-conservative and hates us.

but exiting the European Union, and EU members, is not going to do anything to those figures.

the muslims are from Asia - Pakistan, Bangladesh, India.

Those arent EU nations. The laws on movement of EU nationals dont apply to them, already. they need to apply for full visas to enter the country already.

Voting for brexit to limit their immigration is like deciding you dont like your garden shed, so you demolish your house.
>>
You're all idiots for attempting to have anything resembling an honest conversation on 4choip.
>>
>>741401086
or with the sort of frothing idiots who use the phrase "remoaner"...

that's a clear indicator of an educated, open mind.
>>
>>741400918
Urm, no. There were 1400 victims of the Rotherham scandal specifically.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/24/rotherham-abuse-scandal-small-fraction-of-victims-have-sought-help
>>
>>741401077
when the sandniggers infest your garden your house is next
>>
>>741396390
Britain's aren't smart enough so lets bring in a bunch of mentally retarded 3rd world savages with average IQ's of barely 65! That'll fix it! Perfect sense!
>>
>>741401307
Shut up nerd. No one gives a shit about our politics. Make a funny pic, comment or STFU.
>>
>>741396390
Op you sound like a dumb shit that just got taken to the woodshed.
>>
Y'all niggas posting in a propaganda thread.
>>
>>741396863
this is exactly the kind of retard mentality the article is talking about. indoctrinated by the state, fucking kek
>>
>>741397776
please explain how brexit is going to have any effect on islam in the UK whatsoever

the mouth breathing is strong in this thread
>>
>>741401077
I don't think you understand the situation very well. The EU has a lot of influence on how the UK is allowed to operate it's own borders in general, not only when it comes to EU nationals. Leaving the UK gives our government greater power to tighten up immigration restrictions.
>>
Im just so sad at how unironically "superior" the left considers themself as a whole. Hundreds of articles claiming "Dont worry, the people that disagreed with you just arent as smart!"

Its a pretty good move, really. Claim your opponents are uneducated louts, then whenever some religious nut (who the left also damns because religion is inherently stupid!) says some dumb shit their views are confirmed. Theres no longer a shred of decency on either side, and nobody tries to find a middle ground because the opponents are all [bad thing].

Bottom line is that if you really think that trump won because of inherent stupidity, youve done zero research on hilary (not that it would have changed much if she won regardless)
>>
>>741401077
and the fact that most people who voted leave spend all their time ranting about islam proves how fucking stupid they are, it's even rife in this thread
>>
>>741401077
You're completely ignoring the fact that it's the EU pushing the entire "migrant" agenda. If you regain your independence, then obviously you can tell them to fuck off with their migrants and secure your country. Or just grow some balls like Poland.
>>
>>741401894
Islam isnt what they want gone, sandniggers are what they want gone. Islams just a nice buzz word that lets them say "Im not racist!" at the end of the day.
>>
>>741401975
just "sandniggers"? I think you're wrong there, remember all the UKIP MP comments about black people for a start. basically brexit was the first way to legitimise their racism and now this country has shot itself in the not just the foot, but the fucking face
>>
>>741396390
I love this. "People that didn't agree with us are stupid and uneducated."

Attack the people, not the ideas.
>>
>>741396390
>ITT: a bunch of dumb fucking brits
>>
>>741400990
An open mind is not a virtue. Flat earthers need to die.
>>
>>741402197
well stupid people are generally the source of stupid ideas, therefore your comment is also stupid
>>
>>741401467
Exactly. The type that go around shitting in the streets, wanting to kill you over serving pork and go around screaming "My god is greater!" like an immature child.
>>
>>741402103
Youre an idiot if you think its that one sided. There have always been positives and negatives to brexit, assuming the country is FUCKED is just screaming that the sky is falling. They will reach a solution with other countries to continue their strong economic power, one way or another.

And whether people are racist or not isnt the issue, its whether or not their stereotypes are confirmed at a reliant frequency. Sorry but "sandniggers" have enough fault that its hard to blame people for wanting them out, recognizing (which most people do, whether the left wants to admit it or not) most of them dont advocate the violence and leeching.
>>
>>741401975
So you think people just use a batshit insane, ultra-conservative ideology that causes unbelievable amounts of violence across the world every day, treats women like chattel, and supports the slaughter of gays, as an excuse to hate a group of people for their skin pigment? It's incredible how fucking topsy turvy your world is. What are you gonna tell me next? That people just used Nazism as an excuse to have a go at Germans when what they really didn't like was their accents?
>>
>>741401920
>You're completely ignoring the fact that it's the EU pushing the entire "migrant" agenda.

Yes. Of citizens of the EU member states.

Poles. Belgians. Germans. Italians. Spanish.

Because guess what? PAKISTAN'S NOT PART OF THE EU YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.
>>
>>741402347
you're literally doing exactly the same thing, latching on to sandniggers in defense of brexit
>>
>>741402375
I cant actually tell what side youre with here. If its sarcasm good job, if it isnt your points beyond mundane
>>
>>741402553
Sandniggers are a large portion of the problem. Having a strong economy that supports lesser economies is another. People focus on the racial aspect because thats easy to push away opposition, you dont agree because youre a racist!

I personally believe brexit was the correct choice for issues mostly unrelated to sandniggers, same reason I supported what trump said not what he does.
>>
>>741402803
and yet you fail to see that brexit is going to have NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on the "sandniggers" - proving your idiocy
>>
>>741402264
Flat earthers deny even their own eyeballs which can verify a curvature of the earth. I really don't care about them, they're mentally ill.

Having an open mind is absolutely a virtue. It means you don't just reject things out of hand and actually try to verify the validity of something instead of parroting "Conspiracy Theory!" or similar.
>>
>>741402280
thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>741402942

Did trumps rambling about a wall have no effect whatsoever on immigration?

I swear the moment the left finds a crack in an argument they declare superiority, every time without fail.
>>
When they say low levels of education what they mean is low levels of brainwashing. Universities pump out 10 useless art majors for every 1 STEM major, and like 3/4 of those STEM majors vote to the right. Where as 3/4 of those useless art majors vote to the left.
*shrug* It's Fake News my dude. Twisting the reality of the situation to suit the narrative.
>>
>>741402640
The point he's making is that it's absurd that you claim people hating on Islam are just using it as excuse for hating people based on their skin colour, when there are very obviously plenty of reasons for people to be very angry towards Islam.
>>
>>741403022
please explain where reduction in the number of muslims in the UK was promised by the leave campaign?

and when you can't do that, please just speculate as to how you think it's going to happen anyway, as I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>741403107
Thats fair.
>>
File: 38336.jpg (186KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
38336.jpg
186KB, 1400x1400px
I'm an Amerifag and I listen to James o'brien almost religiously. It's funny to listen to him pick apart the low intelligences of brexiters practically daily.
>>
>>741403106
>Twisting the reality of the situation to suit the narrative.
If only you knew what irony is.
>>
>>741402394
Are you really that retarded? I never said Pakistan, etc, was part of the EU. But if the EU members enforce and open door policy, then guess what? Everyone else goes running to get in their country!
>>
>>741403299
it's like that classic jpeg, really

>WE USED TO RULE THE WORLD YOU KNOW
>we can do it again, you'll see
>>
>>741403199
Im not going to dig up articles from 8 months ago. And before you declare superiority from that, Ill say whether or not the leave campaign outwardly promised this, this was a documented (To quote your favorite commie, ITS ON GOOGLE, GOOGLE IT!) reason for a lot of votes, claimed by both the remain and leave camp. When people get the trickle of information that theres a crackdown, they dont want to even attempt to mooch off of your societies gains. Its obvious this ends in less immigration from muslim countries, they are the only people not promising mass benefits and protections (outside of the standard "We will allow our fair share of refugees")
>>
>>741403022
Exactly. A change in agenda alone is enough to severely dampen the flow. That should be common sense, but most are lacking in that these days.
>>
>>741403568
it's cute you genuinely believe that's going to happen. tell me, in 10 years times when new mosques are still being built here, what are you going to do/blame/be angry about?
>>
File: umad.jpg (49KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
49KB, 1366x768px
>>741403324
Why don't you explain it to me then.
>>
>>741396390
lol, what do you expect from bitter leftist media

>our cuck policies were rejected, so the people who voted for them are dumb

wow great journalism there
>>
>>741403782
In 10 years time there will be new mosques built. You are consistently proving my point. I have nothing against new mosques, I have issue with the people attending these mosques leeching off the system, and creating muslim communities inside western society that still teach that showing a little skin is an offence to Allah.

Do you really have nothing better than this?
>>
you fish eating toothless brits are telling me you didn't see any active measures being used during the brexit vote? ask your grand parents who play farmville
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-committee-probe-russian-meddling-us-election-begins/story?id=46463551
>>
>>741403971
the fuck does it matter if they wear a hijab, you dont' bursh your fucking teeth, you should be wear those face masks to protect me
>>
>>741403971
you're basing your arguments on your own pathetic assumptions you have generated through fear and bitterness, with complete obstinance mixed in. if you think that there's muslim families getting everything handed to them while you get fuck all, then you're just as deluded as the idiots who read the Express. it's a safe guess that you yourself clearly have fuck all, probably because you're a lazy thick cunt. so you see some muslims step out of a Mercedes and think "well there's no way they earned that honestly!". basically you and people like you are the biggest drain on this society
>>
>>741404257

>you should be wear those face masks to protect me

Nice try.
>>
>>741404321
Again proving my point. In no way did I imply that immigrants providing a drain on society are the sole reason, or that they are the only culprits (plenty of white people leeching the system)

Can you try again without the straw? If theres anything the left is good at, its finding new and inventive ways to make your disagreement into a single issue that is obviously dense.
>>
>>741404321
well said /b/ro
>>
>>741404257
Nobody brought up or cares about the hijab, the hijab doesnt affect anyone elses rights and livelihoods.
>>
>>741404506
It's hilarious really. "We're so much more intelligent" but they rarely ever form a proper argument, or just go around trying to ban everything they disagree with as "hate", lol.
>>
>>741404257
Hey how about I come into your culture and start cutting bits of your babies dicks off.
Whats the big deal they don't need them, hell its to protect people since they get cheese stuck up in there.
> Your argument summarized.
>>741404321
> Your arguments are based on assumptions about their character!
> Here's a bunch of assumptions about your character!
ok lol
>>
>>741396659

Not so much higher intelligence, but they certainly spend more time on education that is useless.
>>
>>741404506
you're desperately latching on to specific segments of my responses and claiming i'm ignoring the "bigger issue" despite the discussion beginning over one very simple issue: you think leaving the EU will mean less muslims. you must've understood that you were wrong when I told you so, hence you started talking about "leeching" and what no. now you're claiming I'm strawmanning for sticking to the main issue - that you are indeed wrong, and your ideas about them being leeches are most likely based on your own failings

>>741404423
this nigga said it better than me, really.
>>
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT...

So how do you propose to solve this immigration issue, and the crime rates?
>>
>>741404852
No, you never answered my initial point as to why I believe brexit will lead to less muslim immigration. You conveniently ignored it, so Ill repeat.

Do you think trump wailing about his wall had no effect on immigration?
>>
>>741397246
Great comedy when worthless uneducated low wage shitbags try to rationalize their failures in life politically. You useless poorfag. You don't have an education because you're trash. Simple
>>
https://24hrlockouts.com/coloradosprings/

i wonder how secure this site is.
>>
>>741398758

History has yet to be written. When the global scheme collapses under the weight of Trump winning, you will see what happens to globalists.
>>
>>741397776
Says the little limp dick pussy coward who lives in fear of something he has to exaggerate. Kys bitch.
>>
>>741405064
The sky is falling, I totally agree friend.
>>
>>741404971
crime rates could be solved with authoritarian leftism - anyone too thick to pass a basic aptitude test should be sent to a work camp for the rest of their lives.

it should probably include questions about the EU and what it actually fucking is, for example if you think leaving it will reduce the presence of islam in britain, you're clearly a thick piece of shit
>>
>>741398006
Go die pussy ass britbong. American My ass
>>
>>741398162
Great advice from a fat virgin dumbshit with a baby dick.
>>
>>741396759
>globalist
>commie

Go back to /pol/ where those two words go together i.e not in the real world.
>>
>>741400313

You just listed all the people that voted for Hillary. Well, you forgot the deceased and illegal.
>>
>>741405171
Since youve moved on to another person ill ask you again.

Do you think trumps wailing about his wall had no affect on immigration?
>>
>>741405171
>citizenship test for immigrants
>work camps for able bodied individuals
But how do you solve the feeding/housing pressure caused by immigrant numbers? Does the government pay for their room and board while they work at these "camps"?
>>
>>741396659
liberal arts and womens studies are not a sign of intelligence.
>>
>>741398806
Fake breitbart shit. Fuck off white nigger trash
>>
>>741404985
yes I did, I said you're wrong and it will have none. how fucking stupid are you?

and why are you constantly wanking on about Trump?
>>
>>741396863
This comment explains it all.

Math = tool used by the state to expand its communist globalist Jewish Muslim agenda.
>>
>>741405050
>Simple
Yes, yes you are. Nice try though.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (97KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
97KB, 1440x1080px
>>741405343
>have to go to college to get a degree in something
>not a sign of higher education
>>
>>741405416
"It will have none"

Even your side agrees trump had an affect on immigration. Thinking his rhetoric and presidency didnt is just ignorance. You are worse than what you accuse others of being.
>>
>>741399926
No it's an excuse for pussy limp dick bitch faggots to channel their rage over their pathetic shitbag lives. It also gives you low IQ pussy trash something to cry about. Cowardly faggot. Oh noes!
>>
>>741404710
>they
This is why I became "independent"/centrist. They they they, all the time. All these monolithic concepts. People of every group do it. The left, the right, the libertarians, the conservatives, the liberals, the socialists, the communists, the capitalists, the interventionists, the isolationists, the globalists, the fundamentalists, you name it. Any of the -ists.

I wish framing this sentiment was more often a case of
>this person is just stupid
and not
>this person is stupid because they fit or identify with the broad sense of this ideological criterion
>>
>>741405478
>>have to go to college to get a useless degree in something

I fixed that for you.
>>
>>741400313
The simple fucking truth.
>>
>>741405478
intelligence and education are not the same thing.
Yes, there is a correlation, but they are different fucking words for a goddamn reason you fucking ass maggot.
Harassment is not rape,
Racism is not prejudice + power
Intelligence is not Education
War is not fucking peace you goddamn dystopian nightmare child.
>>
>>741404649
>>741404756
you two should advance to the next round. i'm getting hte hell out of this stupid farce of an argument.

ready, fight
>>
>>741405333
if that's the issue you think it is, could you please explain why there's no free social housing where I live, whilst there is also no immigrants? I know a few fact relevant to what's going on right now - those tax credit cuts they announced? yeah all the trash families round here raced to get another kid in before they came in this year. I work with a lot of people who admit this - labourers and "despatch operatives" - people who do the bare minimum above absolutely nothing (these are also the same people who hate "scroungers" the most, it's amusing in an extremely depressing way). now they're bitching about how long they're waiting for the council to give them a bigger house. Yet when I offer them overtime..."no, can't do it, it affects my tax credits"....ah, Britain...
>>
>>741405587
Yes but one could make the argument that it's inherent in human nature to pair with those you have things in common with, and shun those you don't. Whether its a dual party system, or racial prejudice, we always seem to sort everything into "us vs. them".
>>
>>741405650
you brexiters are really fucking retarded. that russia shit is some good shiet.
>>
>>741405499
Just to back you up: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/
>>
>>741405499
yeah, that fucking wall needs to be built to keep us all in. new zealand here i come
>>
>>741400918
Typical lies.
Final solution incoming.
>>
>>741405900
and what as falling illegal immigrations numbers got to do with how brexit is not going to have an effect on muslims in the UK? islam isn't growing in the UK through immigrations you fucking spastics, it's growing through multiplication
>>
>>741405796
I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to ask this thread what they genuinely would be doing differently to solve the issues presented by this mass migration. You all talk so much shit but you never offer any solutions. I'm giving you all the chance to be constructive here, instead of just sitting here calling each other "pussy limp dick bitch faggots".

So you clearly disagree with what I'm assuming is social programs that they're exploiting to feed and clothe themselves, and you think that they're lazy workers who aren't pulling their fair share? How would you solve those issues, and address the implications that follow?

You mentioned labor camps earlier. Who pays for their construction and upkeep?
>>
This is a fundamental lack of understand of statistics. Correlation is not causation. Furthermore, with the language used it makes it seem like it was a bad decision only made by stupid people. Just pure lies and trying to tell people how they should think or else they're "uneducated".
>>
>>741405587
Of course every group does it, but we're talking about generalizations based on the fact that the vast majority of leftists do this.

Stereotypes also exist for a reason, because they're more often true, than not.

For the record, I align mostly with Libertarians and I'm no fan of neo-cons.
>>
>>741406300
>I'm giving you all the chance to be constructive here,
lost my shit. it's cute you think you have control over this, no wonder you're so deluded that you think brexit will affect the ever growing presence and influence Islam has in this country
>>
>>741406300
also
>who pays for their construction and upkeep
literally typing in fedora now
>>
>>741405730
...You're right kiddo. They're not the same thing.

You acquire intelligence by educating yourself. Any other concepts you need me to explain to you?
>>
>>741406855
>>741406894
Ahh, there it is. "lol kek ur dumb". So you have no fucking idea what you'd do to solve it, do you? So you have no suggestion or help to offer. You're just voting so you can call people names online.

You're not contributing anything to this discussion. You should stop trying to participate.
>>
>>741406215
Wow, I really hope you're trolling. To actually say that the EU migrant/refugee policy is not the reason for the flood of Muslim immigrants is just a special level of insanity.

Either way, I'm not wasting any more time on you. Next.
>>
>>741405900
that's one fucking state and their control measures are out of fucking control. we had to send them to the supreme court to get smacked down and we just jailed the sheriff for torturing inmates
>>
the russians prob love reading the moronic shit that goes on in these brexit threads. bwahahahaha
>>
>>741406944
> You acquire intelligence by educating yourself
Lol no you don't. Your brain doesn't suddenly become more powerful just because you have some new tools to problem solve with or because you read a bunch of philosophies that exposed you to new ideas about shit.
> Any other concepts you need me to explain to you?
Yeah, here's a fun one, explain to me why nationalism is bad. Hard Mode; Don't mention WW2, Germany, or the Nazi's.
>>
>>741407244
No, that's not just one state.
>>
>>741407130
>Ahh, there it is. "lol kek ur dumb". So you have no fucking idea what you'd do to solve it, do you? So you have no suggestion or help to offer.

Well, it would help if we were speaking to someone with an IQ you could count on more than the fingers of one stump.

See, the "problem" is that your incoherent rambling ideas about issues, are actually stuff that is not connected to brexit.
you've been going on about "mass immigration", as a nice dogwhistle for "muslims from asian nations", but they're not actually impacted either way by brexit. So it rather shows it to be a cheap excuse you're using, or your simply utterly ignorant of the reality.

the rest of the stuff? pretty much the same. your commentary is poorly-constructed, barely coherent, and generally, factually ignorant of reality.

We're telling you you're "dumb" because you are. Sorry. that's the plain simple truth. you're thick as pigshit, you know fuck all about the subject, and you're making gross assumptions and ignorant, idiotic comments that the reality shows to be otherwise.

there's no way to sugar-coat that fact.

And there's no way we can debate anything with you to "solve" things, when your ideas are so utterly wrong that there's no point to it, because what you want "solved" is completely different to what the real world is like.
>>
>>741400990
Awww the low wage dumbshit doesn't wanna hear the truth. First sign of an imbecile.
>>
>>741396390
Brexit was caused by the collapse of living standards for the majority of the population base by importing cheap labour, and offshoring jobs. Which alone would have been bad enough but then toss in a failing medical system, education system, and a shit social support system. Of course they voted leave, the jobs for the majority of the population are gone and they cannot afford the education you offer. Maybe try feeding and educating your people.
>>
>>741396390
Economic forecast for britain went up with 3%,
This is not bait but media propaganda.
This is what the brits and Europeans and americans are up against.

Wide spread organized global propaganda
>>
>>741396863
And they living in posh neighborhoods not realizing what is going on in the country
>>
File: Britian.jpg (99KB, 615x766px) Image search: [Google]
Britian.jpg
99KB, 615x766px
>>741400918
It was one gang doing all that in one town, half of the kids in that town got molested.

There are dozens of gangs like it.
>>
>>741407244
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/09/illegal-border-crossings-drop-immigration-enforcement-trump/101472618/

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-closing-shelters-as-illegal-immigration-drops-under-trump/article/2626643
>>
File: whites..png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whites..png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>741402394
>be shit skin
>be in european country for 5 years
>you and your kids now have european citizenship and you can bumrush any country you want.
>>
File: 1475374616685.jpg (92KB, 1121x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1475374616685.jpg
92KB, 1121x1004px
>>741407887
>Your brain doesn't suddenly become more powerful just because you have some new tools to problem solve with
>more powerful
>new tools to problem solve with
>implying doesn't suddenly become more powerful with new tools to problem solve with
>implying being able to solve new problems with new tools isn't becoming more powerful
ISHYGDBT
>>
>>741408566
Oh no, you can say whatever you want. I'll just laugh at your arrogant, condescending stupidity.

There's an old saying about arguing with people in the nuthouse. That's how I deal with your type.
>>
File: (((USA)))..jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
(((USA)))..jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>741409238
The mexicans inside of america will out breed you in combination with the niggers
>>
>>741409503
> Still trying desperately to conflate two different words
One is your brains ability to develop its own tools for problem solving and the ease with which you interlize tools that others have created.
One is being introduced and ostensibly practiced in applying these tools.
They are not the same thing, ass maggot.
>>
>>741396390
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

the article is correct, but not for the reason you think. it's actually because education systems are notorious for forcing compliance of thought. as opposed to education consider them to be re-education. it's actually a bit of a conspiracy
>>
>>741409612
I know, that makes me want to break with my moral standards and breed like degenerate rabbits like they do. But meh, they can't sustain themselves without the 1st world, so just survive the inevitable collapse they will cause and most of them will die off anyways.
>>
>>741407941
the 40% figure was over ten years and it was arizona, it's been down 6% for the year
>>
>>741409796
Don't conflate conspiracy with cultural trend dude, it doesn't help anything.
Call it what it is.
3/4 STEM Majors vote to the right.
3/4 non STEM majors vote to the left.
Number of non STEM graduates to STEM graduates 10:1
>>
>>741409794
>One is your brains ability to develop its own tools for problem solving
>and the ease with which you interlize tools that others have created
One is my brain's ability to develop its own tools. What kinds of tools did I develop on my own? What did I discover that nobody else possesses? I definitely learned the tools known as language and algebra from someone else, somebody else created those tools. I don't think I've ever created tools for my brain that I could demonstrate, so, the notion that my brain doesn't become more powerful by adding language and algebra to something I can't define or demonstrate outside of more basic/subsconscious functioning doesn't really make sense to me.

>One is being introduced and ostensibly practiced in applying these tools
That sounds like using language and algebra, what with going to school and being taught how to use those tools to increase your ability to problem solve. Are you sure the first one wasn't the brain's ability to develop its own tools, and the other was the ease with which you internalize tools that others have created?
>>
>>741409796
Education is compliance of thought. 2+2=4. If you say it doesn't, you fail. Acknowledging reality being the way it is isn't a conspiracy.
>>
>>741400313
Wrong, highest income earners voted Trump. Nigger and immigrants voted Hill
>>
>>741410039
where'd you get that? breitbart? dailymail tabloid bullshit? it's fake
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/12/lab_politics.html
>>
>>741410034
Fact is, it has dropped to record lows across the border, not just one state.

You don't even need stats to know that if you tell a ton of people to "come on in!" that you will get flooded. Versus telling them they aren't welcome and will be dealt with if they try. It's common sense.
>>
>>741398758
>the losing side of history

This guy hasn't been watching the news in the past year.
>>
>>741410859
for fucks sake, obama deported the most people in the history of the united states. you're making up bullshit to back your bullshit stance it's hard as fuck to get into america, we need to lax our immigration policy, not make it fucking harder
>>
>>741396390
Its true. Look at the exit polls. Leave voters were much more likely to be uneducated, old, white, and living in the countryside.
>>
Concern troll

Take your clickbait somewhere else, faggot.
>>
File: Snap 2017-08-07 at 23.09.12.png (40KB, 576x503px) Image search: [Google]
Snap 2017-08-07 at 23.09.12.png
40KB, 576x503px
>>741411156
In case you need purdy pictures, since reading seems to be too hard.

Deporting tons of people doesn't matter when you open the flood gates and let fuck tons more in than were coming in previously.

It was quite easy to get into America illegally under Obama, now it's harder since the border is being enforced a bit better. Legally speaking, yes it's somewhat hard to get in, since we don't want the country to collapse under the weight of unskilled gov handout people. If you think America is hard to get into though, try Australia or Sweden!
>>
>>741409973
taking your low birthrate with it
l2history
>>
File: bait.gif (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
81KB, 200x200px
>>741396390
>>
>>741410788
>>741411156
>>741400313
>>741397818
Why are you feeding this loser ppl?
>>
>>741411787
Birthrates will increase after a collapse. There's really nothing to be done about the birthrate since people have gone over the cliff already with all of the anti-family propaganda, radical feminists and MGTOWs. We're due for another collapse of civilization.
>>
File: 1501459102895.jpg (51KB, 478x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501459102895.jpg
51KB, 478x540px
>>741398758
>How's it feel to be on the losing side of history anon?
That question's actually for you.
>>
>>741396863

>private universities
>the state

your dump
>>
>>741411718
Sorry, correction. I meant Switzerland. Damn S countries, lol.
>>
>>741412227
seo
>>
>>741410788
Ah yes the "slate"
>>
File: 1501550660835.jpg (51KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1501550660835.jpg
51KB, 500x381px
>>741396390
>All this bait today.
>So many reaction images I could choose.
What is life...
>>
>>741411156
Stop lying. Turning people away at the border was "deported" in his admin.
>>
>>741411718
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/09/illegal-border-crossings-drop-immigration-enforcement-trump/101472618/
here's my question to your bullshit chart, how come the dot at the end of 2016 and the dot at the begining of 2017 don't line the fuck up.

here's the non shopped chart fucktard
https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Jun/BP%20Southwest%20Border%20Family%20Units%20and%20UAC%20Apps%20-%20May%2017_0.pdf

go suck a herring, putins a homo
>>
>>741413900
you dumb fuck, he turned them over to ice, that's deportation. before that we just asked them to turn back. you're bashing him for being too hard on illegals. i guess you have a point there
>>
File: libtards.jpg (47KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
libtards.jpg
47KB, 640x508px
>>741413900
>>
File: bait taken.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait taken.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>741415144
>>741415333
Have you ever heard of this function called sage?
If you type that in the option field in a bait thread you dont bump the thread.
>>
>>741396659
The smartest person in America supports Trump.
How do you argue that fact about someone who makes your intelligence look like you're a drooling window licker?
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article146719754.html
>>
>>741415144
For one thing, it's not my chart, it's the NYT's chart. Maybe it doesn't match up because they have some time missing? You know, read that bottom bit there with the months, it's a clue. Wouldn't be the first time the NYT screwed things up.

Also, your link is just one piece of the data, not the whole.
>>
File: Trump votes by class.png (153KB, 1190x732px) Image search: [Google]
Trump votes by class.png
153KB, 1190x732px
>>741396659
>>
>>741416119
Well, fun fact, IQ does not really translate into the word you're thinking of. You can have an IQ of 200 and not understand how to build an IKEA shelf.
>>
>>741417311
Yeah IQ is bullshit
>>
>>741417311
Oh what word do you assume I am thinking of?
His accomplishments show that he is grounded in reality and has common sense - something most geniuses lack.
My sister was that way before she passed away, verified 150 IQ - lacked all common sense when it came to most everyday things.
People who tend to claim IQ doesn't have any meaning in my experience tend to be in the lower end of the bell curve for average intelligence.
>>
>>741417932
Well, the word I not assume, but could tell you were thinking of by the way you replied earlier, was knowledge. Knowledge is not intelligence. You say someone supports Trump. Do they solve to support Trump, or do they believe they know something that allows them to in good faith support Trump, and be able to justify their support? How do you justify your support?

With the capacity to solve mathematical equations? No. With knowledge. With facts, of course. Not with intelligence, though intelligence can become a modifier of what kind of knowledge you can have access to in a moment, or will ever have access to at any moment.

I am sorry for your loss, and you're right about common sense, but everyone, everyone, can make bad judgements.

I am above average intelligence. 134. Common sense is knowing that your ability to perform tasks in a given moment faster than the majority, does not necessitate your knowing of all things, let alone the "rightness" of value judgements. And if you disagree with this, let me tell you, I have had men and women smarter than me, both by merit and higher in their respective IQs, discuss this at length.

And my intelligence when it comes to linguistics enables a great deal of familiarity with how to paraphrase.
>>
>>741396659
if you spend more time in the left winged education system you may be more inclined to adopt left winged ideals.
>>
>>741418745
No, knowledge is not what I am thinking of.
Anyone can literally gain knowledge if they understand the language it is presented to them in - it's how they will utilize gained knowledge that makes them intelligent as well as the ability to retain and recall said knowledge.
Being able to solve mathematical equations is intelligence, you know how to do solve the problem with the data given - an unintelligent person cannot do things like calculus. Just to clarify - it is not fact if it is incorrect: garbage in, garbage out. Also worth mentioning - mathematics is the basis of literally everything you use in your daily life - from your car or computer, to your banking, to the food buy.
Last time I had a legitimate IQ test I was. 7, and scored a 140+ - the highest it would go for school children of my age group. The psychologist administering the test felt that l was actually higher than that by a bit, but my mother never consented to further testing in order to help me both mentally and emotionally be able to grow and adapt to the peers I would be around the most since we could not afford the costs for advanced schooling for me.
Common sense is knowing you can use a cordless power screwdriver as a manual screwdriver instead of abandoning a project when your battery dies. Common sense is not going through the bad part of town when you look like a good target. Common sense is very interchangeable with wisdom.
>>
>>741420262
>Anyone can literally gain knowledge if they understand
>knowledge
>understand
Knowledge and understanding are not intelligence; intelligence permits knowledge and understanding.
>it's how they will utilize gained knowledge that makes them intelligent
I can go out of my way to find the definitions for intelligence and knowledge, as well as circle back to the creators of the Intelligence Quotient to quote them directly to demonstrate that gained knowledge does not make you intelligent, but that gained knowledge can be utilized by intelligence.

>it is not fact if it is incorrect
A belief can be false. A common faux pas these days is equivocating facts with beliefs, but if you as the individual rationalize something to some end, before putting it to consensus, it remains a fact to you relatively speaking. It is when it escapes the subjective lens of the individual, can it become wholly invalid. If it's garbage in and garbage out, then one should worry if the information they are turning into knowledge is non-garbage information; your intelligence alone could never discern this if all you knew was, "garbage".

>mathematics is the basis of literally everything
Well, logic is the basis of mathematics.

>Common sense is very interchangeable with wisdom
Which means it can be learned, though I argue that common sense is instead a part of wisdom, not that people don't use both words in the place of the other. Which means it serves intelligence, not the other way around, hence, you can lack common sense and have an IQ of 200. Hence, IQ and supporting Trump shouldn't indicate all too much by itself, taken at face value, because "IQ".
>>
>>741396390
>Being a right wing brit
How do you even justify such a terrible group of people? Enjoy your license to jack off.
>>
>>741413799
the only person hating on slate is breitbart's commetns section
>>
>>741421314
For all your arguement on what you perceive is correct - you overlooked that Langan actually has an impressive array of real world skills and experiences like you'd find with a normal, average Joe.
He is not merely resting on his laurels when it comes to his intelligence in his support if Trump, he actually got out of the basement, and did things to give himself a much broader perspective on life like normal people.
Not social elitists, not celebrities. Average people - so average he sells hay from his farm as part of the ways he makes a living.
So - let's recap - US's smartest person who has done an impressive amount of average things in his life just so he can act somewhat normal supports Trump.
Since you wish to argue semantics over intelligence and knowledge - his gained knowledge of his life up to this point has lead to his support of Trump and his policies.
>>
>>741399396
So the strawberries are brexit and the shit is staying in the eu? I'm formthat.
>>
>>741400313
And we won. Next?
>>
>>741411539
don't want any Muslims in my small, isolated and probably majority Christian village.
>>
>>741396390
It's funny how illiterate retards always blame their ignorance on the media and the left. They're so susceptible to propaganda they elected Trump in the US.
>>
>>741405478
Many (myself included) don't have an associates degree...yet gainfully employed inSTEM fields...

So I'm dumb?
>>
File: liberal numbers.jpg (58KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
liberal numbers.jpg
58KB, 600x385px
>>741396659
liberal studies, brought to you by the same people that do liberal polls
>>
>>741396390
same reason the drumpfster fire is in charge in the US.
>>
>>741424006
No. But you have a "lower level of education" than somebody who has a degree.
>>
>>741423373
>you overlooked that Langan actually has an impressive array of real world skills and experiences like you'd find with a normal, average Joe
I haven't. I've not once said anything about Langan as a person, so much as a hypothetical individual with an IQ of 200.

Langan has a stated IQ of 195 last I checked. He's an accomplished individual. But, now I will start with saying something about Langan the person, in part: knowing how to put together an IKEA shelf does not make you incredibly smart; having an IQ of 200 does not preclude you from knowing how to put together an IKEA shelf. Putting together an IKEA shelf is not indicative of IQ. It is indicative of knowledge mostly, knowledge that can in fact be utilized by intelligence; problem solving skills would aid the process greatly, but you can just as well be told what to do using pictures.

The greatest physicist is not also the greatest painter. The greatest painter is not also the greatest athlete.

When you use IQ as a means to perform value judgement, I doubt you greatly. I cannot just look at Langam's IQ and say, "supporting Trump must be smart, there is no doubt".
>his intelligence in his support if Trump
His intelligence in his support of Trump must be underpinned by knowledge or wisdom, or even, the lack thereof. You cannot reasonably justify this using IQ, and you cannot also suggest that supporting any other candidate is good, because of IQ. An IQ is a negligible at best, a nonfactor at worst, when it comes to that situation.

>he actually got out of the basement, and did things to give himself a much broader perspective on life
You don't need a high IQ to do this.
>like normal people
>normal people
>people
Ordinary people do this.
>>
>>741423373

>US's smartest person who has done an impressive amount of average things in his life just so he can act somewhat normal supports Trump
A person with a high IQ that has accomplished great things, as well as mundane things, supports Trump. His abilities do not preclude his intelligence, and his nature does not preclude that every action he commits towards is a good, wise, smart, or sensible action.

>Since you wish to argue semantics over intelligence and knowledge
I'm at a loss for words, because you mentioned semantics, and instead of going futher with it or even going out of your way to settle the semantics by offering me a definition to ascribe to either word, you lept forwards and kept using one of the words you say I am arguing semantics with you about.

If he has gained knowledge up to this point that has lead to his support of Trump, that still does not mean nor prove that this act or decision process was good or bad. It doesn't mean anything, if per your words, there can be
>garbage in
>garbage out
There could be any number of reasons to support Trump, and they can range from degrees of irrational to rational.

Let me ask you this then. Suppose instead, that Langan supported a Democratic candidate or even a Libertarian candidate. Maybe even that one Green Party candidate. Would you still consider his choice to be that much infallible or incontrovertible?
>>
File: 33.png (832KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
832KB, 700x989px
>>741396659
tbh
>>
>>741423563
go suck a herring boris
>>
>>741396390
Why does the truth make you angry?
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.