[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiance recently stabbed me in my left arm during an argument,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
My fiance recently stabbed me in my left arm during an argument, I went to the hospital and lied said I fell while holding the knife. I'm a muscular build, stronger than her and I am now completely terrified of her, terrified to leave or to tell anyone for fear she may actually kill me.
We fought over me leaving my jacket on the chair when I came in. Please note I've never laid a hand on her or ever been violent towards her outside of some yelling. What the fuck am I gonna do?
>>
>>741267747
Run man. Just run. My first girl was like that, she never stabbed me but she got increasingly violent as time went on. At first i laughed it off but it got worse and worse and she got crazier and crazier.
>>
Punch her in the throat, gather your things, and leave.
>throat punch is optional
>>
>>741267747
Holy shit... do you live on Long Island, and did this happen last night?
>>
>>741268082
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>Holy shit... do you live on Long Island, and did this happen last night?
Maybe....I haven't told anyone though
>>
>>741268148
Is your girlfriend a short brunette and waiter her hair up in those ball things?
>>
File: Skull-I-Live-Inside-Your-Face.jpg (10KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-I-Live-Inside-Your-Face.jpg
10KB, 399x399px
>>741267747
Time to leave, dude.

Stabbing is a deal-breaker.

That line has now been crossed and things will never be the same.

You will never be able to fall asleep in the same room with her again without feeling paranoid that you might wake up to her slicing off your dong with a Ginsu.

Trust me on this - I have been there.

Its over.
>>
>>741267965
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>Run man. Just run. My first girl was like that, she never stabbed me but she got increasingly violent as time went on. At first i laughed it off but it got worse and worse and she got crazier and crazier.
I'm completely scared, more so because she hasn't acknowledged it at all. We slept in the same bed, I barely slept. She walks by me and I've completely beta'd. I'm not sure how to go about it, this is my house I'm honestly considering just givjng up my home. I've never dealt with something like this before
>>
>>741268241
>>>741268148 (You)
>Is your girlfriend a short brunette and waiter her hair up in those ball things?
5'3 110lbs brunette but short hair also usually pony tale
>>
>>741268311
Get a prescription for Wellbutrin and start slipping it into her food, when it starts calming her down convince her to go to a shrink and start taking it regularly
>>
>>741267747
I had an emotionally abusive gf and I had no choice but to say fuck you and leave. If you go back to this whore after what's happened you're going to have it happen again because you're clearly willing to put up with it. Leave and you should have filed a police report.
>>
>>741268390
If you are from LI, and this happened last night, I was involved in your hospital treatment in a roundabout way.
I'm not saying any more than that
>>
File: 1498446468237.gif (604KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
1498446468237.gif
604KB, 245x165px
>>741267747
If she did that over you leaving a jacket around. Fucking leave bro. If you had to believe ONE thing on the internet for the rest of your life. Make it this one. SHE'S FUCKING NUTS.
>>
>>741268257
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>Time to leave, dude.
>Stabbing is a deal-breaker.
>That line has now been crossed and things will never be the same.
>You will never be able to fall asleep in the same room with her again without feeling paranoid that you might wake up to her slicing off your dong with a Ginsu.
>Trust me on this - I have been there.
>Its over.
I just don't know how to get her out of my house without fucking getting killed. 4 years I never saw this side she's always been a little violent , the occasional lunch here and there but it wasn't much I'm 215lbs at 5'11 muscular would laugh it off. Now I'm Frozen in fear to tell anyone
>>
>>741268443
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>I had an emotionally abusive gf and I had no choice but to say fuck you and leave. If you go back to this whore after what's happened you're going to have it happen again because you're clearly willing to put up with it. Leave and you should have filed a police report.
I'm trying not to ruin her life either, she gets arrested her career is over
>>
>>741268608
Tell us about this career, son.
>>
File: 1489946109293.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1489946109293.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
Either leave or assert your dominance by beating the living fuck out of her. Let her know that you have been suppressing your true power level and that her scouter is useless with you.
>>
>>741268608
And if you don't, you get knife murdered. Sounds like a no brainer broseph
>>
File: IMG_3580.jpg (25KB, 592x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3580.jpg
25KB, 592x436px
>>741268490
Naw man
man naw
you gotta fill us in
>>
>>741268608
>I'm trying not to ruin her life either
Would you be happy if she did that to you? She obviously doesn't care that much if she fuggin stabbed you. Go to the cops, tell them what's going on. You'll get protection and she gets in trouble. Win win imo.
>>
get a divorce/break up/do the satanist ritual of your choice
>>
>>741267747
Thats kind of fucked up.
I only know such cases when cheating occurs, but leaving a fucking jacket on the chair?
It will get worse - even if you do absolutely nothing - she will find a way, and man.. its your house.. I can feel how you must feel with her around, its like trapped with a wild animal not knowing if and when it attacks you
>>
I just want her out of my life without ruining hers or getting fucking murdered while I sleep . I don't even know how to breach this subject. I've never felt so fucking helpless , I couldn't pay a hand on a woman if I tried it's so anti everything I believe in
>>
>>741267747
call the police if she acts up and have one of your parents or trusted friend around to prevent it when u tell her to leave
>>
File: 1488763044628.gif (148KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
1488763044628.gif
148KB, 425x417px
>>741268678
fucking kek'd
>>
>>741267747
Reassert your dominance and rape her, obviously.
>>
>>741268740
If this is the guy, his gf was kind of cute, but you could tell that she had that psycho guinea gene.
(I'm Italian, believe me I fucking know how it is)
>>
Man up faggot, throw her out and fill an order of restriction, worst case scenario if she tries to stab you, you beat the living shit outta her, this type of bitches feel mighty and high, but as soon as you put them back in the dumpster they came from, they cry
>>
>>741268815
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>Thats kind of fucked up.
>I only know such cases when cheating occurs, but leaving a fucking jacket on the chair?
>It will get worse - even if you do absolutely nothing - she will find a way, and man.. its your house.. I can feel how you must feel with her around, its like trapped with a wild animal not knowing if and when it attacks you
I've never cheated, I keep MY house clean , fuck I do her laundry and the dishes, I pay majority of the bills except for her phone. We had a nice date night the night before, the last big argument we had was I was working to much and not home enough, so I legitimately cut back on my work schedule. I just can't understand where this came from. I'm in the bathroom writing this cause it's one of the few places with a door lock
>>
>>741269000
Trips have spoken
>>
>>741269045
fuck it call the police and leave
>>
>>741269000
>Man up faggot, throw her out and fill an order of restriction, worst case scenario if she tries to stab you, you beat the living shit outta her, this type of bitches feel mighty and high, but as soon as you put them back in the dumpster they came from, they cry

Can I do that without her getting arrested first ?
She really can't have a criminal record she worked extremely hard to get her career going, if she lost this position I have zero doubt she'd come back and kill me
>>
>>741268413
Too risky, she finds out anything and he gets eviscerated
>>
>>741269147
Why does all of your posts contain the green text quote of the person you're replying to?
Is this your first day here?
>>
>>741268678
KEK
>>
I gotta go, I will update later tonight, if I don't keep an eye out on the news
>>
>>741269147
Ask her kidnly first, she didn't think about your future because she stabbed you, if you were dead, you wouldn't have a career either, so fuck her
>>
>>741269276
>>>741269147 (You)
>Ask her kidnly first, she didn't think about your future because she stabbed you, if you were dead, you wouldn't have a career either, so fuck her
Not a perspective I thought about, appreciate it
>>
>>741269147
Look, get her out of there, gather more evidence, break her mind even more than it most likely is, do something. Anything at all, except taking more abuse. But whatever you do, don't fuck it up and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>741268490
>I was involved in your hospital treatment in a roundabout way
you're a hospital janitor, aren't you?
>>
>>741268311
It's your house and you're allowing this shit? Man the fuck up kick that bitch out and get a restraining order. Also properly report the injury to back up the restraining order. Anything less is suicide and confirms your a bitch
>>
>>741267747
take her out for lunch while getting friend to gather your suitcase full of shit you packed and hid before lunch and then get friend to park near the place you take her out to then either wait for her to use the bathroom or just jolt out of there and into your friends car, then probably crash at a DIFFERENT friends place that she doesn't know about. Maybe report to police or threaten her with a handgun?
>>
you're such a cuck mate, do you understand that she's psycho?
>>
>>741269603
Sure, lets stick with that
>>
File: 1495591825213.jpg (131KB, 717x686px) Image search: [Google]
1495591825213.jpg
131KB, 717x686px
>>741267747
She
fucking
stabbed
you
and
you
are
afraid?

Gesus Krist, what the flying fuck. Im getting trolled, right?
>>
>>741268608
Fuck her and her career. Your life is more important than any stupid emotionally imbalanced cunt
>>
>>741268827
You are one dumb nigger. Just let her off your bitch ass
>>
>>741267747
Is the house in your name only? If so, you can probably have the police throw her out. Then sell the house and move somewhere else.

Alternatively, you can set up hidden cameras and try to catch her being abusive on camera.

The relationship is over and you owe her nothing. Stabbing your significant other intentionally pretty much voids a relationship and any feelings you had for them. You don't owe her anything anymore. Get rid of her even if you have to destroy her life. You gotta look out for the most important person in your life, yourself. She'll only get worse and you'll only develop more unhealthy twisted emotions towards her until you're eventually trapped by your own rationalizations and coping mechanisms.

Get out while you can.
>>
>>741269791
/thread
>>
>>741267747
>My fiance recently stabbed me in my left arm during an argument
>We fought over me leaving my jacket on the chair when I came in
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>741269691
>>>741269603
>Sure, lets stick with that
You can't say anything right ?
>>
>>741267747
Phone up a buddy (or parent) who you completely trust, tell him/her that you're coming over, pack yo shit and gtfo then go to the cops and file for abh/gbh and ask for witness protection so she can't find you. Trust me man just GTFO. Record her yelling at you or abusing you if she does it again, don't lay a finger on her or raise your voice.
>>
>>741269885
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>Is the house in your name only? If so, you can probably have the police throw her out. Then sell the house and move somewhere else.
>Alternatively, you can set up hidden cameras and try to catch her being abusive on camera.
>The relationship is over and you owe her nothing. Stabbing your significant other intentionally pretty much voids a relationship and any feelings you had for them. You don't owe her anything anymore. Get rid of her even if you have to destroy her life. You gotta look out for the most important person in your life, yourself. She'll only get worse and you'll only develop more unhealthy twisted emotions towards her until you're eventually trapped by your own rationalizations and coping mechanisms.
>Get out while you can.
Emotionally I am done with the relationship, I'm just terrified she's gonna do something extreme. She just left for a bit when she gets back I'm hiding anything sharp, try to talk to her rationally and get her to leave stay at her parents for now, figured she can tell them I've been a dick and put the blame on me just to get her out. I'll change the locks and security codes, slowly drop off her stuff

The house is souly in my name, we have two dogs but I bought feed and registered them under my name
>>
>>741270265
While this is the logical choice - what could happen in a worst case scenario where he beats the shit out of a chick for stabbing him?
I mean he already fucked up by not doing it the moment it happened and made it even worse by telling the doctor it was an accident, but i don't think he'd get any problems if she injured him with a knife and would "protect himself" *wink*. Am i wrong?
>>
>>741268547
Dude you got a job? Go to that and while there tell a trusted friend or your parents (whoevers more likely to believe you) ask to use the bosses or company phone if you have to then call the cops as well.
>>
>>741269986
>>>741267747 (OP) (You)
>>My fiance recently stabbed me in my left arm during an argument
>>We fought over me leaving my jacket on the chair when I came in
>Don't stick your dick in crazy.
I'm telling you I never thought of her to do something like this , not ever we've been happy . She was a different fucking person out of nowhere. And now that she's acting like nothing happened is freaking me out more. I'm hoping she's a bit more rational when I talk to her today.
>>
>>741268827
my suggestion

>tell someone close about that shit
>meet up with her in a public space, or with the person you told this shit
>tell her calmly that's it for you, you don't want to be with her anymore, and since it's your house you want her out now, she can pack the most important stuff now, the rest you two will arrange. also she needs to hand you the keys now.
>talk to her in a safe room without weapons, not kitchen or anything
>now you are backed up, have a witness, best would be to also install hidden cameras and film this whole situation, for maybe later legal reference
>make her understand how you are trying to be nice and protect her, since you could also fucking sue her because she fucking STABBED you
>>
>>741270514
>>>741270265
>While this is the logical choice - what could happen in a worst case scenario where he beats the shit out of a chick for stabbing him?
>I mean he already fucked up by not doing it the moment it happened and made it even worse by telling the doctor it was an accident, but i don't think he'd get any problems if she injured him with a knife and would "protect himself" *wink*. Am i wrong?
I was in such complete shock when it happened I didn't even feel it at first idk, I'm not trying to sound like a bitch I just watched her do it and couldn't believe it happened I couldn't react at all I grabbed a towel we went to the hospital didn't speak at all.
>>
>>741270782
did she show any remorse DIRECTLY AFTER she stabbed you? I mean either way shes crazy and you need to GTFO
>>
>>741270688
>>>741268827 (You)
>my suggestion
>>tell someone close about that shit
>>meet up with her in a public space, or with the person you told this shit
>>tell her calmly that's it for you, you don't want to be with her anymore, and since it's your house you want her out now, she can pack the most important stuff now, the rest you two will arrange. also she needs to hand you the keys now.
>>talk to her in a safe room without weapons, not kitchen or anything
>>now you are backed up, have a witness, best would be to also install hidden cameras and film this whole situation, for maybe later legal reference
>>make her understand how you are trying to be nice and protect her, since you could also fucking sue her because she fucking STABBED you
I think you're right on that , there's a local coffee shop, usually pretty empty I could ask her to meet me there. I can have my brother there he'll believe me and won't tell anyone else. I don't know why I feel so incredibly embarrassed by this
>>
>>741267747
Living proof that no matter how muscular you are, you can still be a spineless cuck with no control over her life. Probably really fucking ugly if you can't leave a psychotic cunt for another psychotic cunt. You aren't going to do anything because you are a pussii. If my dad was not in my life id probably be a nigger like you as well.
>>
>>741270878
>>>741270782 (You)
>did she show any remorse DIRECTLY AFTER she stabbed you? I mean either way shes crazy and you need to GTFO
She kinda checked out , we didn't speak. maybe 6 words today
>>
>>741270782
Why do you reply with green text and their post?
Are you new?
>>
>>741270782
That's shock i guess, can't know how you react, but now that you've lost the advantage of proof you've gotta chose your next steps carefully. One of these steps includes getting rid of that chick, getting a lawyer to get a restraining order may be a good idea aswell.
>>
>>741271016
Better?
>>
>>741271016
thats you're second time posting that fag
>>
>>741270943
You feel embarrassed because you're a pussy and a beta cuck
>>
File: 1497509926732.png (88KB, 184x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497509926732.png
88KB, 184x180px
>>741271016
Are you a literal faggot?
>>
>>741270514
I get what you're aiming for but you know as well as I do that all it will take is for her to say 'he hit me' and that's it. Vagina trump card played. End of. Op goes to jail and his whole life is over. Never mind the stabbing, the emotional abuse, the punches, he's a man and he can just "man up" and take it. "He beat a helpless woman, yes I know she was chasing him with a knife but look how big he is compared to her." We all know how the courts really are. Unless all of a sudden the courts have decided to stop placing priority on protecting women and actually fucking woke up and realised men need protection now.
>>
>>741271111
No OP is for not doing anything like the little bitch he is
>>
>>741270361
It might be wise to have a friend there in case she gets violent. Plus, he can corroborate your story if the police get involved.
>>
Why exactly are you not beating the shit out of her again? Granted, you already fucked up by not telling the truth. So maybe going to jail isn't such a great idea.

Seriously, women only do this shit when they're sure there will be no consequence because they were pampered their entire life and never really experience proper punishment or an ass kicking from someone when going over the line.

Record your conversations and call the police next time, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>741267747
If you haven't touched or washed the knife since the incident, you can still prove that she stabbed you. Hell, even if SHE washed it there may be traces of your blood on the blade.
>>
File: 1501910334922.jpg (82KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
1501910334922.jpg
82KB, 400x603px
>>741271169
I don't think defense against armed assault gets dropped because the attacker is female.
Especially if you've got proof: A fucking stabwound.
>>
>>741271220
legal system will have him jailed in ANY case.
Innocent or guilty
>>
>>741270993
I'm leaving her, I'm asking advice on how to go about it. And I'm a fagot cause I didn't beat the shit out of a woman whom if I did hit, would prolly kill her and somehow because of liberal laws in America I'd end up in jail and on the news as an abuser and some for the bad guy in all this
>>
>>741271169
Exactly my point
>>
>>741271349
But she could claim she didn't do anything and that you stabbed yourself or it was someone else and they'd probably believe her, especially with no video or audio evidence.
>>
>>741271348
Reallife =/= CSI miami. If i was an asshole i'd suggest that he stabbed himself with that knife, partially washed it and his wife happened to use it to cut carrots. You can't prove the opposite, therefore it isn't worth shit.
>>
>>741270943
sounds good! he should also be there on another table kind of disguised or something.
you're embarrassed because society is stupid trying to maintain dumb gender stereotypes that go so deep that you feel like you're not a "real man" because you let yourself be stabbed by the "weak gender"
fuck, a kid of 5 could theoretically stab anyone if his guard is down. fuck society.
you should chill out, anyone telling you you're a "Pussy" for being afraid after this shit probably is a deranged incest virgin white trash fucklord with no perspective in life other than talking retarded shit.
>>
>>741271349
even if she cleaned the knife they can see the stabwound matches height and width of knife. Get plastic gloves and place knife in bag with gloves on. Her fingerprints and your blood stays on it without your own fingerprints fucking it up
>>
>>741267747
How is the sex life with her?
>>
>>741271500
Appreciate that thanks dude
>>
>>741271484
Well it's statement against statement: The only thing they can do is to make sure they never meet again which is in op's interest.
>>
>>741271484
fingerprints you fucking vegetable
>>
>>741271500
He's still a pussy though for not doing anything about the situation
>>
>>741271487
>accusations aren't looked into
:THINKING:
>>
>>741267747
forgive her
women are always on the right
>>
Get revenge. Stab her in the arm.
>>
>>741271590
Assuming no one else has touched the knife yet, also fingerprinting isn't entirely perfect.
>>
>>741271357
Not really, you just need solid evidence in the form of video recordings. If she initiates violence then he's pretty much off the hook.

The important thing for him is to not lie and cover this shit up, share it with friends and co-workers so they could testify on your behalf about how she has a history of domestic violence and emotional abuse.

Kind of like's he's doing now except not to autistic neckbeards.
>>
>>741271637
Well what is the police supposed to do? They question both and both tell a different story, nobody gives in and the investigation doesn't reach a useful conclusion. They're not magicians.
>>
>>741271507
if she is left handed and you're right and vise versa, it can be proven as she'll most likely of used her dominant hand to stab you which is evident by the angle stabs have based on the hand used
>>
>>741267747
>What the fuck am I gonna do?

1. Get a restraining order on her
2. Break off the engagement
3. If you live together, move the fuck out NOW
>>
>>741271360

This interests me.

If I were you I'd want to know why she did it and whether she'll own up to it.

If it's a case of her not giving a damn, then what I'd do is remove her from my life when she leasts expects it. There's no need to justify anything to her anymore and frankly, no need to even speak to her, especially about your intentions because what happened is all the justification needed.
>>
>>741267747

report the assault to the police
>>
>>741271813
its HIS house that he pays for entirely
>>
>>741268257
>stabbing is a deal breaker

Well fuck. All I got was sliced.
>>
>>741270688
>>741270943
>>741271500

btw, I would suggest you meet with her and your brother in your home, and after the talk immediately proceed with step 1:
pack your most important stuff, hand over the keys and LEAVE.

don't let room for any further shit that might follow.
seriously, letting her keep the keys after this conversation and not immediatley proceed to kick her out would be a REALLY BAD IDEA.

pick a date that's not too stressful for her (compared to other days) best would be a weekend, but just pick an afternoon since you probably don't want to wait another week.

Also, you shouldn't - humans tend to lose memory of horrible incidents as time pass by, and idolize fucked up shit, do not trust yourself there, and as other anons sorted out, you don't want to stay with this psycho.

good luck to you.
>>
>>741271974
>HIS house

Fuck. Ask her to leave at once, otherwise you'll go to the police and press charges. Have a locksmith right there to tumble the cylinders in your locks, rekey the whole place. Are her parents sane? Explain to them what happened and that you need them to come and collect their daughter. Get her out of there.
Get a restraining order.
>>
File: 1422745848770.jpg (85KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422745848770.jpg
85KB, 423x600px
>>741268413
>Wellbutrin
lol dont do this. When i got on Wellbutrin my sister told me the whole family thought i was going to murder them because of the way i was acting. at one point i was in the corner rocking back and forth to deal with anxiety. seemed normal at the time but obviously it didn't to my fam.
>>
>>741271349
Yes but he's already explained the stab wound as an accident. There's no video evidence she did it and if they check the knife for DNA and find hers she can just say "oh he fell like he said to the doctor and I grabbed it to try and stabilize the wound" and there goes leverage from stab wound. He might win it if he can record more instances of abuse though. It really all comes down to the jury and judge and how indoctrinated they are.
>>
inb4 the police don't care because it was domestic violence against a man
>>
>>741272196
Wellbutrin is contraindicated in faggots.
>>
>>741271611
well I think he really wants to and if we keep the typical aggressive /b/ attitude aside for a moment, it's not an easy situation. for the love of godzilla I wouldn't want to be in this fucked up situation.
>>
>>741272309
Who's godzilla
>>
>>741267747
How about audio recording an confrontation where you make her admit that she stabbed you?
Wouldn't that be fucking beautiful proof?
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 207x202px
>>741272253
>pic related
>>
>>741271590
Which is precisely why her fingerprints would be on it. Chopping vegetables. Unfortunately it's a kitchen knife so it has both their fingerprints on it for valid reasons, I.E. its intended purpose, chopping food.
>>
>>741267747
Call the police and tell her to GTFO.
Get a retraining order too.
>>
>>741272459
3/10 made me smile
>>
>>741272445
goodpoint
>>
>>741272465
hold on though. he said that HE always cooks. which he could easily get her to admit and record it. That proves that she never used the knife for its intended purpose (assuming when he said he ALWAYS cooks that wasn't an exaggeration)
>>
op ded?
>>
>>741272832
Even if he always cooks and can prove that with a video tape right on top of the kitchen isle, it's not illegal for her to pick up the knife for [insert bullshit reason]. These things do not qualify as proof.
>>
Sorry was in the phone with my brother, going to meet her in 20, gonna get dressed I'll update later

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>741267747
Leave quickly and file a police report.
>>
>>741273246
How do we know you're OP?
>>
>>741273246
OI M8.
CONFRONT HER AND AUDIO TAPE THAT SHIT.
SHE WILL ADMIT SHE STABBED YOU.
>>
>>741267747
this is domestic violence and you owe it to society to turn her into the popo
>>
>>741273451
newfag
>>
File: 1390572602945.jpg (321KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
1390572602945.jpg
321KB, 423x590px
>OP has a gf and is not a faggot
You people will really believe anything
>>
>>741267747
Get her in a corner where she has no tools to hurt you. Slap her around a few times, just flat hand to the face a few times, she will cry soon. Let her only go if she is visibly scared. Your roles are reversed now.
>>
>>741267747
/b/ro, fuckin leave that psycho bitch. just grab your shit while she's at work and take off. leave her with all the bills, disappear, and never talk to her again.
>>
>>741268827
She had already ruined her life when she committed the crime of ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON without any remorse. You call the god damn cops, you go and talk to the hospital and tell them THE GOD DAMN TRUTH.

That bitches life is hers, and yours is yours. You are not responsible for her actions, or the consequences there if. She chose to fucking stab you, and that is fucking UNACCEPTABLE.
>>
Leaving now, I'll update when I cab
>>
>>741270361
>try to talk to her rationally
You cannot communicate rationally with an irrational person.
>>
File: 1490984668651.png (696KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490984668651.png
696KB, 604x522px
>>741274024
Penis penis vagina boob
>>
>>741267747

>always report abuse
>even if you don't want to press charges
>this is way you build a file
>which might be needed in court

>just wrote down exactly what happened
>you might want to get a hidden cam somewhere

>protect your property /belongings

>be smart and leave her. Never stick your dick in crazy

>good luck my friend.
>>
File: 1501906396238.png (175KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1501906396238.png
175KB, 295x295px
Dude go to police, kick her out, press charges
>>
>>741276203
This
Always keep a record.
You can almost always drop the charges.
If you stayed with her and she attempted murder 3 previous assaults vs no record means the difference between time & a restraining order and probation.
That said, leave before you get stuck.
I wish I had
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.