[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinion thread: >Homosexuality is weirder than incest,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39

File: 12ic6x.jpg (16KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
12ic6x.jpg
16KB, 540x489px
Unpopular opinion thread:
>Homosexuality is weirder than incest, but I don't think either should be considered unacceptable
>Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie, A New Hope is okay, the rest are bad
>The US, UK, and Japan are three of the worst 'developed nations' in the world
>There are way worse things about the EU than the immigration policy
>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
>/pol/acks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, they're literally mirror images of them
>Most laws should be abolished
>>
>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
>/pol/acks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, they're literally mirror images of them
Are you me?
>>
File: fucc.png (364KB, 428x439px) Image search: [Google]
fucc.png
364KB, 428x439px
>>741265613
no, but if I am, then stop samefagging
>>
pls don't die
>>
I could kind of understand a cosmetic in a game over another game if you're going to play lots of the first game and none of the second. But that puts me in the position of supporting people who play loads of MOBAs or whatever. And those people are wrong about fun.
>>
>>741265875
>people who play loads of MOBAs or whatever. And those people are wrong about fun
this
>>
>>741265436
I would love an explanation of why the US, UK, and Japan are the worst developed nations
>>
>>741265436
>>Homosexuality is weirder than incest,
It's definitely weirder than wanting underaged girls
when white straight men started to take lessons from nigs and fags and women, it was gonna be ridiculous, and it was
>>
>>741266061
The UK is pretty much a dictatorship at this point, and the standard of living isn't very good, especially in regard to housing. Also chavs exist
The US is cool in many ways, different from most developed countries, but it has a shit load of problems with its government, from my perspective at least
Japan is just overrated as fuck because it's a non-third world shit hole Asian country with hot women and Chinese cartoons
>>
>>741265436
I agree with you quite a bit there anon. Especially about the eu. Nobody seems to look beyond the immigration policies.
I don't consider homosexuality weirder than incest but that's because there's less incest in my country and more homosexuality.

My unpopular opinions
>the eu was the worst for Britain since world wars 1 and 2
>britain was right not to adopt the euro
>brexit was good
>mens rights are now more important than women's rights in the developed world
>people who preorder games just for exclusives are idiots
>people who justify corporations like Microsoft and apples anti-consumerism are idiots
>apple is a shit company
>the hard left and the hard right are both children who need to be ignored
>trump was the better candidate
>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
>Cats are better than dogs
>star trek is better than star wars
>LOTR is better than harry potter
>>
File: yes yes yes.gif (537KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes yes.gif
537KB, 320x240px
>>741266764
damn, I agree with almost all of this
>>
Star Wars isn't the masterpiece fanboys think it is. They are supposed to be fun adventure movies, nothing more. Some of them just happen to be actually good movies. A New Hope is the best one. The Prequels either take themselves too seriously or not seriously enough (compare Jar Jar to spousal abuse and child murdering). Rogue One takes itself to seriously and sucks. The Force Awakens doesn't and it's a fun movie.
>>
>>741266905
Might I enquire as to what you do/don't agree with?
>>
gaff is a fucking retard
>>
>>741266968
>>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
seems a bit excessive, but in my country it definitely needs to be more strict
>>Cats are better than dogs
nope
>>star trek is better than star wars
haven't really watched star trek but it seems good, so I don't disagree but I can't say I agree yet
>>
>>741266764

And Citizen Kane is better than Airplane. Just because they're both set in space doesn't mean they're comparable. Completely different types of movies.
>>
>>741266764
>those first four
>>>/pol/
>the others
you got some good point there, maybe not execution though
>>
before anyone posts this
>no, game of thrones is not overrated, it is by far the best series ever made
>>
>>741265436
>Homosexuality is weirder than incest
how is that even an "opinion" when that's just common sense. homosexuality is a known mental disease.
>>
File: tenor.gif (578KB, 266x228px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
578KB, 266x228px
>>741265718
kek
>>
>>741265436
Anybody who spends money on drugs is a piece of shit. 100% of your money should go towards your family. Wasting it on drugs makes your selfish and a nigger.
>>
>>741267498
I don't think anyone would post that
>>
I hate most games that are released today

The world needs a huge disease/disaster that will wipe out half our population for the world to get better

Guns don't increase crime, people do

Meth and heroin addicts desserve a purge like the jews got in camps

Hentai is fucking weird at best
>>
>>741267621
if not drugs, what about wasting it on hobbies? like the hundreds of thousands people pour into their cars, their board game collections, their 1/4 scale model airplanes?
>>
>>741267643
What if it wipes out the population centers with the better half of better people? You'll just have a smaller portion of people with the same ratio between better and shite.
>>
>>741266764
>>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking

>What are false convictions, women falsely claiming rape.

Everything else you're pretty much spot on, except for cats.
>>
>Ride the Lightning is the best Metallica album
>Game of Thrones is overrated
>Politics is bullshit, 90% of it can be safely ignored.
>Do whatever you need to do to get you through life as long as you don't hurt anyone else.
>>
>>741267751
All of those. Hobbies are cool and fun but if they take up a lot of your time and money than I think it's selfish.
>>
>>741266696
I think i found the commie...
>>
File: shrug.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>741268040
I'm a libertarian
>>
> overwatch has been ruined by the idea of new meta every season and instead of nerfing pharah they buffed her 2 counters, creating a quake arena like game in which everybody rush and kill
>>
>>741267817
The world is over populated by billions of dipshits
>>
>>741267347
I wasn't being entirely serious when I said that man. I wanted to see who would take the bait and you did.
In all seriousness however I like both quite a lot but do prefer star trek only because each series has a different cast and the original movies were great.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (480KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
480KB, 141x141px
>>741267931
>>Ride the Lightning is the best Metallica album
>>
>>741266943
The Force Awakens is the worst Star Wars by far.
>>
>>741268141
So you'd better hope that natural disaster doesn't kill the rest of the population.
>>
>>741268178
what do you/most star trek fans think of the JJ Abrams movies?
>>
> a new genocide is needed for retarded and ignorant people (IQ lower than average) as they are slowing down progress and scientific discovery too much
>>
>>741267886
Shit I forgot to specify its cases where guilt was actually there. Potential false cases are reexamined and if proven false we let the accused free but keep an eye on them.
>>
>>741266696
If you want an actual problem Japan has, look at its criminally unfair criminal justice system.
>>
>>741266943
>>741268186

Frankly I liked The Force Awakens because it took itself seriously when it didn't feel like any other movie did.
>>
File: edgemaster.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>741268340
>>
>>741268483
Oh. Shit. I confused TFA with Rogue One.
>an heros
>>
>>741268114
Well, those countries are of the most liberal in the world. (But libertarian is not developed in my country, so I didn't think of that doctrine)
>>
>>741268340
IQ doesn't preclude retardation or ignorance. You just think faster, execute faster, and have the potential to learn more over a set period of time. I don't think a world filled with autistic savants will be able to solve their own autism, for example.

Do you know how painstakingly slow the method of discovery will go if everyone is buttblasted by nature being naturally ugly instead of super-symmetric?
>>
>>741268340
You're going to be really pissed when you find out that a lot of those fundamentalist Christians actually have decent IQ levels. IQ is not a measure of intelligence, nor was it ever intended to be.
>>
>>741268535
>those countries are of the most liberal in the world
>>
>>741267643
heroin addict here
Yes, we should be purged.
>>
>>741268695
I mean in the economic way
>>
>>741268614
>intelligence quotient is not meant to measure intelligence
>>
>>741265436
>trans are really gay
>ponies are for faggots
>most big youtubers if not all are cancer
>>
>>741268263
Personally
O>>741268263
riginal wrath of khan better than into darkness
First one was pretty good
Beyond was okay
Ranking
1. Star trek
2. Beyond
3. Into darkness
>>
>>741267643
>Hentai is fucking weird at best

>4chan.org

...why are you here?
>>
>>741265436
Unpopular theory here. Homosexuality is nature's method of population control... I mean it's a fact really, not a theory
>>
File: 1501912686784.jpg (7KB, 159x155px) Image search: [Google]
1501912686784.jpg
7KB, 159x155px
>>741265436

> homos and feminist wants "equalty" and "tolerance" so they strip naked on the streets.
> but only gets wierder people to strip naked too, especialy some 15 y old with existencial crisis.
> thats not "gender ideology" or "empowerment", just some perverted faggets who strip naked on the streets.
> complain about we practice intolerance, but even they put excuses to avoid sexual education or anything on schools.
> dont write any usefull information on books, create info videos or get a consensus.
> just rant about random things on public and screetch like faggets.
sorry need some pills rigth now.

i support the movement tough, i just hate that dumb bitches who strip naked on public... there is need for that.
>>
>>741268837
show me an index by which the UK, US, and Japan are the most economically free countries.
>>
>>741267886
Why don't you agree with my statement on cats?
>>
>>741269018
Yes, it is.
I do concord completely.
>>
>>741268853
Define intelligence, wunderkid.
>>
>>741265436
I agree with every single one of your points... Today OP was not a fag
>>
>>741269183
The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
>>
Making money on Youtube isn't a job, it's welfare.
Like really, go out and get a real fucking job and make real fucking money and you can still do the EXACT same shit with the internet at the EXACT same time, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT YOU'RE JUST LAZY COCKSUCKERS!

Getting a real job will not effect the quality and hell, they might even be able to quit the welfare system that is Youtube.
>>
>UK system is undemocratic and political parties are complete shit
>US political system is shit cos dominated by money and lobbying
>Agree with everything OP said.
>My unpopular opinion vidya have begun to cater to retards
>>
>>741269129
High five!
>>
>>741269246
Now take a look at the history of the Intelligence Quotient and compare your definition to the grievances of those who struggled to create the standardized testing method.

Then come back to me and explain why or why not the Intelligence Quotient is not meant to measure intelligence.
>>
>people who abstain from drug use are subhuman
>the entire music industry since the turn of the digital era/y2k is garbage
>alternative sexual persuasions (read faggots) are fine, but it should be kept at home/in designated alternative lifestyle clubs (read gay-bars)
>>
I think immigrated people are better then the minorities that are born in my country. Immigrants who come here work there fucking asses off to make something of themselves. Black minorites born here are lazy Damon niggers with no respect.
>>
The MSM was right to pressure YT to cut the ad rev of it's users, the MSM has to compete with itself to stay alive so why shouldn't people on there feel the same burden that real journalists, reporters, and political commentators do?
>>
Humanity is a fucking unworthy species to live on this planet and we are rotten to the core thanks to evolutionary needs. We will never improve. Some catastrophe should wipe us from the face of the earth.
>>
>>741267958
>its selfish to have fun
>>
>>741269431
I think people think
>We can fuck the world now, because it wont go to shit in my lifetime
>>
>>741269301
I second that motion. I have a female friend who has a channel & no real job. She's a shit friend & a real bitch.
>>
>>741265436
>Rape isn't that fucking bad. Come on. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>741265436
besides the Starwars opinion ( i don´t care too much about it so i don´t really have an opinion on them) and the Pol opinion (also too less informations) and the Law opinion i pretty much agree on everything you just said
>>
This Alt-Right/Trumpling bullshit is basically Conservative SJWs, they act the same way as SJWs to the point it's both beautiful irony and sad shame.
>>
File: mcnr69ozf6uy.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mcnr69ozf6uy.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>Jesus Christ really did die for our sins and we have been manipulated since childhood to subconsciously worship the devil
>>
>>741269115
because dogs are much more affectionate and better companions.
>>
>>741269301
I would second that but then we have to include entertainers and artists of all kinds
>>
>>741269413
This is supposed to be unpopular opinions.
>>
>>741269539
Is your friend Shoe0nHead? I heard she's a nasty bitch IRL
>>
Money is NOT the root of all evil and the guy who said "money can buy you happiness" was a poor larping faggot.
>>
>>741269183
Basic knowledge and capabilities to understand topics and give a
>>741269385
That is why we have to accept it, anon, being homo is OK.
>>
>Reddit is a good site, it's just the community that's bad
>>
>>741269675
Being an entertainer of any kind ain't a job at all. Actor, singer, comedian, ec, that shit is NOT work.
>>
>>741269782
4chan is a good site, it's just the pedo and the perverted gore /rekt /fbfap /loli that's making it bad.
>>
>>741269841
yep
>>
>>741266764
>mens rights are now more important than women's rights in the developed world
name onething where mens rights are more important since i can´t finde one right now and im curious.
>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
I think thats too much, they should be locked away for life maybe in a sexoffender colony or something and thats it especially when they can´t be proven guilty without doubt
i can agree but just on a Subjective level since they are hard to Compare
same here
>>
>>741269780
What? You answered a request to define intelligence, not provide a response to something I've yet to provide you with.

I don't understand how you got to homosexuality from intelligence. Are you implying something about homosexuality and intelligence?
>>
>>741269818
oh look the true scotsman is here
>>
Sometimes fanfiction is actually objectively better than the show/movie/comic book/source material.
>>
File: Lucio.png (621KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucio.png
621KB, 1920x1080px
>>741265436
>Lucio is the best character, all other characters suck ass
>Video-games are for nerds
>>
>>741269954
Sorry anon, I was reading and trying to answer another anon's post but somehow I fat fingered something on my phone.
>>
>>741267498
have you watched westworld?
i won´t say its the best series but its pretty good and pretty deep.
also tehtitle of best series is pretty much a personal choice
>>
>>741269726
Nope. She's a UK based game reviewer. Recently got paid by Bioware to attend the Mass Effect launch in L.A. She seems cool on her channel... But trust, she's a turd. I'd say her name but we're close (exgf) & if one of you niggers was to white knight, she'd def know it was me... She's well aware of my 4chan addiction
>>
File: 4c5.jpg (29KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
4c5.jpg
29KB, 600x593px
>>741270111
If you roll trips say channel name
>>
I really want Matt Reeves' Batman movie to go with a really underrated villain like Mr. Freeze or Man-Bat, we've already seen Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Scarecrow.
>>
>>741267958
it depends on the situation if you take timnme off from your family in a situation where its reasonable and they don´t suffer from it it´s not selfish if everyone has taht opportunity
>>
>>741269780
Agreed. I couldn't give a shit if a guy wants to fuck a guy or a girl wants to fuck a girl. Let 'em. Long as no ones getting hurt, then allow nature to take it's course & stop our viral species from drowning in itself. I should be president. You're my vice president bro, let's bring our controversial logic to the masses!
>>
>>741268340
its happening right now its called Anti-Vaxxer movement
>>
File: 1468344882431.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1468344882431.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>741269631
>>
>>741270334
>I should be president
3/4ths of people who say this should never be president.
>>
>>741269377
>>
>>741265436
My unpopular opinions:
>Women's right's was a mistake and Women's liberation is leading to a decline in the west.
>Racism or sexism aren't bad as long as no violence is involved. Hate speech is Free Speech.
>Rape is a bad crime, but it shouldn't be seen as worse than murder like the media always portrays it to be.
>The patriarchy actually was a good thing.
>There is no such thing as being trans. You can not change your gender/ sex. It is a mental illness, fashion trend, and/ or fetish.
>Most laws need to be dropped, replaced, or reformed.
>In the US, Male Infant Circumcision/ Genital Cutting should be illegal for obvious reasons.
>Nobody is equal.
>Equal rights means everybody needs to be held up to the same responsibility which is impossible.
>>
>>741265436
>old people are trash and should be removed from society (on their own expenses)
>Taylor Swift is trash, unless you're drunk. After Rum she's awesome
>Tarantino movies are overrated and boring. So is Kubrick and Lynch
>Lord of the Rings franchise is superboring - Books & films
>Also Star Wars is nothing more than dog's shit
>Hairy pussy is hotter
>>
>>741270528
>3/4ths

more like 9/10ths
>>
>>741265436
>incest is not a big deal and shouldn't be taboo
>fuck poor people they deserve no help from me, I wish we could get rid of all social welfare
>the us should use its military to just rape the world of resources
>age of consent should be like 15 or16 at most
>only land owners should be able to vote
>>
>>741270607
5/8ths; it's president, not despot. Most people could do moderately well if they have a governing body to check them daily.
>>
>>741265436
>If you think any trap music is good, you've obviously never heard any good rap music before
>>
>>741270573
>but it shouldn't be seen as worse than murder like the media always portrays it to be

it's not portrayed that way, and it's certainly not treated that way by the legal system

i mean, you can't be executed for rape
>>
>>741270528
Hahaha, point taken. But if I become president... EVERYBODY'S GETTIN' LAID! <--- My campaign trail slogan
>>
>>741270735
but 5/8ths is <3/4ths
>>
>>741265436
> Gathering prosperity can make you happy
> Cats are better than Dogs
>>
>>741267958
I only see an issue with drug use if you neglect the responsibilities in life, like family and a career. People can do drugs and still be great parents, there's a time and a place for drugs though. Can't be railing lines of meth in front of your kid.
>>
>>741270756
Rape should be charged in "degrees" like murder depending on the severity. Also having drunk/ regretful sex is NOT rape, and Men can be raped too. If a women lies about rape (or a man), then they are also charged.
>>
>>741270820
Fractions and percentages are often made up on the spot; 5/8ths is my compromise with your 9/10ths on my 3/4ths.
>>
>>741270765
I'd vote for you.
>>
File: 1502037034407.jpg (36KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
1502037034407.jpg
36KB, 600x657px
>>741270707
Jeezus, real high baller here
>>
>>741270935
how is it a compromise if you went even lower?
>>
>>741265436
>homosexuality is weirder than incest
How's the mason dixon line, southfag
>>
>>741265436
I agree with the last one
>>
>>741265436
>Hook up Culture/ Sexual Liberation was a mistake.
>There are only two genders/ sexes.
>Getting married or having kids in today's world as a man is a terrible idea.
>Women have more rights and privileges than Men in the western world today.
>>
>>741270913
>having drunk/ regretful sex is NOT rape
it's rape if one of the individuals is sober
>>
The idea that a woman hitting a man is just as bad as a man hitting a woman should be dropped by "anti-SJWs", it goes against their own logic and falls completely in line with a more feminist perspective
>>
>>741271021
Because the first fraction was part of an exaggerated statement. Once you put up 9/10ths, I decided to treat the statement with more sincerity and less hyperbole.
>>
>>741268859
Penguiz0 is funny as fuck on yt, probably lurks here.
>>
>The horror genre is lowbrow garbage and if you like it you might as well be a wife beating redneck
>Women don't need to be part of every fucking show ever, fuck there are just places in them women have no reason to be.
>Fuck niggers
>The fags are applied to the same as women, I'm tired of seeing so many when I watch a movie or something these days.
>Trump should just fucking have the DNC raided and it's members and voters arrested for treason.
>>
>>741265436
>Prostitution should be legal.
>The modern left is one step away from communism.
>>
>>741266764
You lost me at cats are better than dogs
>>
>>741271107
I'm not American, and I don't want to fuck my family, it's just the conclusion I came to after giving it some thought as well as discussing it with some cousin fuckers from 4chan
>>
>>741271138
Exactly, if one party is fully sober then it's definitely a case or rape, no exceptions male or female.
>>
>>741271138
If a person is driving and they cause damage/ death, they pay the consequences for their actions. For getting drunk and having sex, it is no different.
>>
>>741271354
drunk driving to be precise.
>>
File: 1495861381270.jpg (112KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495861381270.jpg
112KB, 800x1200px
>>741270978
In return for your loyal support, I donate to you some hairless vagina...
>>
>>741271261
>>Fuck niggers

ITT: "unpopular" opinions that get expressed thousands of times a day on this board
>>
>>741271138
>>741271351
Moralfag detected.
>>
>>741265436
This is not an unpopular opinion, this is a proven fact.
>>
>>741267621
I steal my drugs so I'm good
>>
Feminism as ideology is inherent good for the society, the people who claim themselves to be feminists and aren't are what's wrong with it.
>>
>>741271354
If you see a drunk person, and you're sober, and you talk them into driving instead of taking a cab, you'd be legally responsible as well.
>>
>>741269841
Nigger there is less of that shit now than there has ever been.
>>
>>741269782
Only good part of reddit are the drug subs, and even then there are a lot of faggots. I wish 4chan would change the rules on drug talk to get a community going here.
>>
>>741271476
Sorry for thinking taking advantage of an intoxicated person is something only gutter scum would do. Amy Schumer must be a role model for you.
>>
>>741271513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>741271562
amy scummer
>>
>>741271555
fuck off degenerate, you're the reason why people hate potheads
>>
File: TayTay (48).jpg (951KB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TayTay (48).jpg
951KB, 1548x1024px
>>741270605
Some new ideas i had on a cigarette.
>Alcohol CAN cure your depression
>iOS and iphones in general have some small points, but Android is still better
>Mnemotechnics should be learned on elementary school
>All the armies of the world contains nobody than blodthirsty stupid cunts that willing kill and die for someone else's ego
>Russians, and most post-communistic countries in general makes best games
>Procrastination is serious mental illnes and there should be more research on cure
>TayTay for attention
>>
>>741271476
So does this make you an immoral fag? What's the difference? You're both fags right? Go give each other some angry, teeth heavy blowjobs!
>>
>>741271555
Some subreddits are better for being full of fucking laughinstocks.

Like r/Conspiracy, r/Incels, and r/The_Donald.
>>
>>741271524
>>741271562
It doesn't matter. They still consented to sex. Also drunk sex being rape undermines/ trivializes real rape. So if they both are drunk, did they rape each other?
>>
>>741271689
how to catch autism
>>
Wonder Woman is better with Superman than with Batman. Relationship-wise at least.
>>
>>741271732
Nice goalpost moving, faggot.
>>
>>741271732
rape is about exercising power and control over an individual, so being sober and taking advantage of a drunken person is rape

if both are drunk, then no, its not rape, as neither is in a greater position of power
>>
>I can't wait for the shitty superhero movie fad to die out
>>
>>741271592
Irrelevant.
People destroys his own planet and that how thins are.
Human race is a parasyte for planet earth.

So, knowing this, men and women are equally responsible of numerous of atrocity over the history of the world.
In modern society is right to treat both equal since both are bad.
It makes no sence to say one gender has anything to do with ruining societys.
>>
>communism is twice as bad as fascism but both suck
>liberalism will be the death of our culture
>niggers are only in a bad spot because they continue to blame others for their mistakes
>towelheads are rude as fuck and are uncultured savages
>humus is shit
>dogs are always going to be better than cats and only faggots and libtards own cats
>Trump is an idiot but shillary would have been a dictator
>anarchy will never work
>America is a great land and every country as its flaws. We just need to educate the new generations on patriotism and respect
>>
>>741271900
Why? It will just be replaced by another blockbuster film fad that you hate just as much.
>>
>>741271881
No, getting drunk and having sex is making a shitty decision. If a women has sex with a drunk man, she is not considered a rapist. Why you may ask? Because these laws are made to demonize men. Also long as people consent to sex, it shouldn't be a problem. If you drive drunk and kill someone, guess what? You are still going to jail.
>>
>>741271881
ok, so, what if they're both drunk and one person is being forcibly fucked against their will? Is that not rape? -9/8 thank you come again.
>>
>Bethesda is awful
>>
>>741271881
That's not rape, that's called sexual coercion, it's completely separate from rape for a reason.
And saying that a sober person fucking an intoxicated person is sexual coercion is a fucking stretch
>>
>>741271261
I fucking hate how every show now days needs a copious amount of sex and a gay couple. It's not needed for the story 90% of the time.
>>
>>741265436
are agree with most of them

>complain about pay2win
>complain about people paying for visuals
choose one
people who enjoy free2play games, but never spend a cent are just unemployed leeches
>>
>>741266764
Why the fuck would anyone get so butthurt over sex crimes
>>
>>741272060
The question was, if they are both drunk, and mentioned nothing about one party not drunkenly consenting, so consent was assumed. If that wasn't what you meant, you should have been more clear
>>
>>741272063
Gameplay wise, sometimes. Lots of glitches in their rpgs. Wolfenstein is bad ass though.
>>
>>741271949
The problem is we give women too many rights and privileges with no responsibility for their actions. Our society is gynocentric, it cares more about women than men.
>>
>>741271648
Why not quarantine us off if you don't want to see it? I don't smoke pot either kek, I just like researching and discussing the effects of drugs.
>>
>>741272180
Because
>Muh Feminism!
>>
>>741272120
you're just pretending to be retarded right?
>>
>>741271829
Kek
>>
>>741271689
Trolling on incels is just so much fun it's unreal. Their jimmies come prerustled.
>>
I don't see how DC is gonna be able to really push Cyborg as a character audiences should care about in their movies. Cyborg is pretty much a C-List superhero and would probably do better/thrive in say, their shows like Arrow/TheFlash/ect and I see DC/WB really pushing the race card because he's black.
>>
>>741272201
Wolfenstein IS badass, good man
>>
>>741272082
so is it sexual coercion, or isn't it?
>>
>>741272223
It's not.
Anyone who believes that is wrong you know.
Real life is not internet, you see a lot of women bitching on twitter, tumblr and etc but that's now how it is out there.
Males have a lot of rights and privileges too.
I don't believe male is an opressive gender either.
But both genders should be treated equal on all terms.
It shouldn't be a child fight like "women bla bla bla" "oh yea? BUT men yada yada"
That's stupid.
>>
>>741267621
>Don't drink alcohol or coffee.
>>
>>741272302
They're the ultimate professional victims, feminists need to take some notes from the incel faggots.
>>
>>741272396
having sex with a drunk person is not necessarily sexual coercion
>>
File: where is your fist now.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
where is your fist now.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
>>741266471
>It's definitely weirder than wanting underaged girls
it is?
funny how millions of people watch 18yo (teen) porn, which is just so close to being illegal
>>
>>741266764
Don't tell me this is an unpopular opinion. Please don't tel me there are idiots that think wizard school is cooler than epic adventure.
>>
File: 1483089833638.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483089833638.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>741266764
we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking

In a country when you're a child at 17 years and 364 days but an adult an 18...

How's 8th grade treating you bud?
>>
>>741265436
1 >both shouldn't be acceptable, they're both degenerate and ruin society on a genetic level
3 >no they aren't
4 >no there isn't
5 >spending money on hobbies isn't dumb. you might aswell buy yourself some pencils for drawing or spray cans. investing in hobbies is never an bad idea.
6 >definetly not. alt-right is edgy, but thats about it. leftis are the "new" sjw. alt-right is just their logical counterpart, nothing else.
7 >i see why you want most laws to be abolished with that mindset. there should be more laws considering illegal immigrants and less laws in trading, but not just plain less laws.
>>
>>741272450
Just post "why don't you go to the gym and try to improve your life instead of bitching on reddit" watch the downvotes, excuses and death threats flow.
>>
>>741272400
Name a right men have that women don't in the west.
>Protip: You can't. Feminism IS a female supremacist movement. It is gynocentrism given political power.

Read this source: http://www.realsexism.com/
>>
>>741272481
Yes, yes there are. But mostly for the fact they think Harry and Draco are canonically having lots and lots of gay sex.
>>
File: slackjawed faggots.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
slackjawed faggots.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>harry potter is stupid
>lotr is stupid
>superhero shit is stupid
>anime is stupid

If you're into this stuff and you're old enough to have pubes, you have issues.
>>
>>741271138
>>741271881
Who cares though?

If a guy "uses" a drunk girl to get sex it's still JUST sex.

It wasn't her first time, and it won't be her last time. Get over it
>>
>>741267643
>The world needs a huge disease/disaster that will wipe out half our population for the world to get better

Let me know when you turn 18 kid
>>
>>741269818
I don't care of my art isn't a job as long as it keeps getting me paid
>>
>>741272475
the age of consent is only 18 or over in shitty third world countries
>>
>>741272286
>don't understand how monetizing works
back2school you go
>>
>>741272606
>It shouldn't be a child fight like "women bla bla bla" "oh yea? BUT men yada yada"
>That's stupid.
>>
File: 1501530987534.png (6KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
1501530987534.png
6KB, 396x371px
>>741269214
OP here. I was just fucking with you guys. I believe the exact opposite of all these points and just used it to bait out the retards and get them all squeezed nicely into one thread.
Looks like it worked out nicely XDDDDD
>>
>>741272627
I'm not sure why they get so butt hurt. Having drunk sex is NOT the same as violently having sex against your will.
>>
>>741272545
fuck off back to pol
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
>>741272729
>>
>>741265436

>If you don't drive a manual you are the equivalent of a gurgling toddler mashing a little green go button on your toy car because your mind is too simple to operate machinery, even machinery you pay thousands for.

The only exception is if you are a turbo poor fag or have to commute through literal hell traffic that only mouth breathing Americans can produce. But even then, you aren't excused, you should feel bad.

>If you car makes more than 200 horsepower and is still an automatic then not only are you a spit covered toddler smashing your little go button but you are also an idiot who would just throw away his money.

Something like a double clutch auto on a nice car is excused, that is a legit upgrade. But if you have a "fast" car with a standard tard gear select lever, you are the fool easily parted with his money.

>If you can't do basic car maintenance like changing the oil or changing a tire you are once again the equivalent of a spit and shit leaking toddler smashing on something then crying for mommy when it stops working.

>If you buy a "luxury" car from a company that just slaps some leather on a base model car you are legitimately retarded.

If I can find the turn signal stock in your Lincoln or Cadillac in a base Focus or Cruze then you have been duped out of your money. You are a massive idiot. Buy a BMW or a Mercedes, you know, companies that ONLY make luxury cars.

>If you drive a truck larger than an F-150 or it's equivilents without a legit business or hobby reason you are a tool bag. The end. No excuses. If you have dual rear tires without similar actual NEEDS then you are a tool bag.

If you are hauling literal construction equipment or have a giant ass boat or whatever, sure, get a 250. If you just want to have a massive truck then you are a faggot. You get triple faggot points if your truck can't fit into a single parking space because your cock is so tiny you need to daily drive a fucking Mack tractor truck.
>>
>>741272695
this has to be bait
>>
>>741269632
While I agree with your points I still prefer cats. Also if you care for them right almost any cat will be affectionate. However older cats are more suitable companions for elderly people as they don't require walking everyday as dogs do. It all comes down to what kind of person you are really.
>>
>>741272729
Yeah man, this turned into a decent thread, kudos
>>
>>741272741
tell me about bane
>>
>>741272475
Probably because the penalties for child porn are needlessly horrific?
>>
>>741265613
>>741266764
>>741268340
>>741270605
>>741271133
>>741271261
>>741271650

You fags complain about how slow and inefficient the US political arena is but it has a purpose i.e. to make sure that the idiots quoted above never get into a position of power.

Can you imagine what kind of a circus we would live in if clowns like these were allowed to dictate policy on anything?

That's why we have boards like 4chan, to contain the kiddies and their autistic rage.
>>
File: banepepe.jpg (56KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
banepepe.jpg
56KB, 400x389px
>>741272741
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN??
>>
File: 1477895436506.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477895436506.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>741265436
>unpopular opinion thrad
>post only popular opinion
>>
>>741272795
what makes you think i visit /pol/?
>>
File: Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg (249KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg
249KB, 970x545px
Rick and Morty is a terrible and overrated show.
>>
>All women are too emotionally unstable and should hold no position of power of any kind
>>
>rape is a compliment
>>
File: raep 101.jpg (748KB, 1297x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raep 101.jpg
748KB, 1297x1080px
The uncomfortable red pill.
>>
>>741268374
>Proven false conviction
>Let him free
>But keep an eye on him, just in case

Next thing you're gonna say is fucking thought crimes should be illegal
Fuck off asshole
>>
File: Did you know.jpg (265KB, 1350x801px) Image search: [Google]
Did you know.jpg
265KB, 1350x801px
>>741273258
What /pol/ refuses to acknowledge.
>>
>>741272729
you dont know what retards are. its ok, good thing that you used these "XD"s to clarify that youre 13.
>>
>>741272692
age of consent doesn't apply to porn.
Its still on the verge of legality. You are basically sticking your dick in a beartrap if you make up with an underage girl. Even if the girl makes a move on you (not like this would happen to anyone on /b/)

The only real difference is that the law is more fitting for couples like a 19yo old with a 17yo, which would be illegal otherwise
>>
If America adopted fascism and a more theocratic government we'd be way better off.
>>
>>741273224
False
>>
>>741273279
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. thats the definition of rape, try again
>>
>>741273458
False
>>
File: what.jpg (16KB, 216x310px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
16KB, 216x310px
>>741273391
>age of consent doesn't apply to porn.
>>
>>741272223
The trips of truth strike again
>>
File: 1500860673085.png (174KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1500860673085.png
174KB, 308x308px
>>741273573
>>
>>741273391
where the fuck do you live that the age of consent is 18 years old?
>>
I'm sometimes very glad that Marvel doesn't have the movie rights to the X-Men, since the X-Men comics have their own vast lore and characters and forces Marvel to really promote more of their lesser-known characters.

Also, there's no way Disney wouldn't castrate Deadpool
>>
>>741273563
False
>>
File: george.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>741273573
>>
>>741273544
That definition of rape excludes Men. Women can rape men too.
>>
>>741273660
I'd fucking lurve to get raped! Obvs she'd have to be a 9 or 10 tho
>>
>Death Grips is awful pretentious noise
>>
>>741273573
those arent trips. summer sure is splendid
>>
File: cancerous image.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cancerous image.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>Behind The Meme doesn't ruin memes.
>>
>>741267621
>having a family
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>741273660
no it doesnt. dont know how you manage to gender the word "person"
>>
>>741267526
Yet both are found in nature.
>>
>>741273838
Rekt>>741267526
>>
>>741273715
That 'A' 9 or 10 btw, not she'd have to 'BE' 9 or 10... Jus so we're clear. I mean obvs if she was say 13 or older... Raped by a sexy, domineering 13 year old girl with 'cash me on the outside' tiddies... Yup, that's the dream
>>
I believe Germany was in the right during world war one
>>
>op is a fag
>>
>>741273258
>>741273357
I can never understand how men hate those of other races and persuasions more than they hate women
>>
>>741273838
in other specieses. just because some animals practice homosexuality doesnt mean its healthy for society or the mental state of a human being.
>>
>>741273621
are you dumb. Age of consent is 14 at my place.
Doesn't matter though, you are labeled an pedophile everywhere if you date an underage girl with an age gap around 5+ years.
>>
>>741273634
Also, to add to my point, Disney's Avengers stuff is just bright, loud, garbage.

X-Men under Fox has been a deep, critical and even thought-provoking exploration of society's worst elements and pretty much keep it as grounded as they can to the point they even got rid of costumes because they are stupid.

The X-Men are a thinking man's superheroes and a lot of the times in the films the lose more than they win. Also the characters are far more well written and mature than Marvel.
>>
File: 1457353286178.png (329KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457353286178.png
329KB, 512x512px
>>741273889
>>
>>741273989
Nature's population control dude, for all species
>>
>>741273889
spot the muslim
>>
>>741273748
>>741273606
>>741273647
Tfw you've been using 4chan for nearly a year now but still enough of a newfag to forget how post no.s work
>Excuse me while I an hero in a corner
>>
>>741265436
Serpent seed. Which means heterosexuality is the most degenerate of all. Pence and Jewmpf are prolly pedos and Putin is one for sure. If you're anti gay you're fucked in the head. Everything said against gays is a Jewish lie from Freud. Bible blesses us but people don't know what words mean so they become what they lie about (molech whores) when they post frogs
>>
>>741271511
Only niggers steal.
>>
>>741274083
thats why its a bad thing
>>
>>741274051
I... Don't know... what this reaction means... But thanks?
>>
>>741272440
Jokes on you cause I hate coffee and I don't drink anymore.
>>
>>741274083
They can reproduce. Not that procreation is a good thing to do anyways
>>
>>741274096
Ha! Religion!
>>
>>741273279
I agree with half this stuff

Rape is just sex. As a matter of fact the only difference between rape and sex can come down to whether the word yes or no was used
>>
>>741274046
>The only real difference is that the law is more fitting for couples like a 19yo old with a 17yo, which would be illegal otherwise
>>
>>741273821
Have fun in mommy's basement neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>741273989
and it what ways is it not healthy for society. It's not like society needs more kids. We truly don't need everyone to procreate in fact we need far fewer people too.
>>
>>741265436
Grab them is sodomy. Not anything anatomical
>>
>>741274130
Eh? You want to drown in a sea of people? Fuck people! People are shit
>>
>>741274105
oh no, it's retarded
>>
>90% of humans should be wiped out.
>Apple is one of the shittiest US companies
>OP loves titties more than cock
>>
>>741274225
Ok Moishe. You fiat money pharisee fuck. Make your own fucking babies. Get off here. And stop nagging penises to death. Half a man. You cant even function without a daily overdose of female hormones and cancerous fungus. Piss on me call it cum and step on muh cubes! Keep my ball bag in your purse please
>>
>>741274295
Oh no youre a lying kike. Great "argument"
>>
I never understood "rest in gas", I always pay with my card or if I have to, a full $20 or $40 amount. Never in my life have I told people at a gas station that I'd like to pay with the rest of what I have left for gas. I think for myself. If I don't want change back then I do the subtraction in my own head and not make someone else do it, that's pretty fuckin' rude.
"Hello, here's a math problem for you ok goodbye" NO
>>
>>741273330
Only monitor for first month in case they look for revenge which would be understandable but not excusable
>>
>>741270868
Cats infect you with bacteria that makes people a little less sane but dogs have a higher number of neurons and can be trained to do shit for you. Clearly dogs are better objectively.
>>
>>741274106
I guess I'm a nigger then
>>
File: sonicmania00_0.png (535KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania00_0.png
535KB, 848x480px
Sonic Mania will be bad because the creators are too nostalgic over Sonic CD. Sonic CD has a bad soundtrack.
>>
>>741274349
That's exactly what a virgin basement dweller would say. How's that working out for you fat boy?
>>
>>741274098
>a year
>>
Giving women anything other than an ass beating for talking back was a mistake.
>>
The war on drugs is a scam to make risk prone teenagers do them and get caught so that the police can get more funding
>>
>>741274538
Before that I lurked for a while to learn and avoid making a newfag of myself
>>
>>741274448
citation needed
>>
>>741274605
Lol BLM nigger spotted

Shouldn't you be out burning shit down in memory of one of your ape brethren getting shot?
>>
>>741274605
ITT: Captain Obvious.
>>
>>741274675
clearly you didn't lurk enough
>lurk moar
>>
>>741274220
>>741272692
>the age of consent is only 18 or over in shitty third world countries

in those 3rd world countries (like some states in America) underage couples are illegal by law, but its effectively the same because even they have common sense.
>>
>>741272850

I don't understand the manual hard on. I drove a manual for 4 years and hated it. Both hands are always occupied and it sucks driving through Boston traffic. Manuals are just a headache, it has nothing to do with not understanding it. I switched back to automatic and will never go back.
>>
>>741274467
Chris, shut the fuck up and go play with your Transformers toys or finish your new Sonuchu comics.
>>
>>741274763
Yeah I probably should.
>>
>>741274686
Fuck off lazy cunt
Google exists
>>
>Stereotypes exist because they accurately represent a majority of the group being stereotyped
>Blacks are the most racist group in the US, but it's honestly more because Americans promote it than due to some kind of oppression
> Libertarianism > Communism > Democracy > Socialism
>This generation is retarded because parents tell their children they're entitled to everything rather than beating their asses for acting up
>Alcohol is just as degenerate is heroin
>>
>>741274496
Youre the world leading degenerate. Everything you say is a lie and a projection. Go eat more abominations. Youre on here. Get off and go be a jewish kike
>>
>>741274811
>new sonichu
I wish
>>
>>741274226
society needs more kids at any cost. right now our birth rates are stagnating drastically in comparison to the 70-90s. more older people mean more pension, less younger people mean less tax income and therefore less money for the state in general. in a few years one persons income has to carry 2-3 people, which is terrible. also homosexuality spreads disease like fire.
>>741274277
people aren't shit, edgy fucks who think that should off themselves asap. if you truly think that the world needs fewer people, please go ahead and execute that idea yourself.
>>
>>741268186
It's not though. The prequels are fucking awful. TFA may have had an unoriginal plot but god damn was it a competently made movie. The prequels don't even feel like movies with their shitty lighting and cinematography.
>>
>>741274811
Lol babby can't drive manual.

How's it feel being an idiot? Lmao
>>
>>741274992
Truvada
>>
>>741268483
>
Then frankly you're watching the wrong series. Star Wars are supposed to emulate the swashbuckling adventure serials of the 30s or whatever, and you can bet your ass they didn't take themselves very seriously.
>>
>>741274956
Google says Toxoplasma gondii isn't liable to make you less sane.
>>
>>741265436
>Homosexuality is weirder than incest
False
>but I don't think either should be considered unacceptable
True
>Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie, A New Hope is okay, the rest are bad
I have no opinion on the matter
>The US, UK, and Japan are three of the worst 'developed nations' in the world
US yes, other two no
>There are way worse things about the EU than the immigration policy
Yes, like jewish ties
True, you pay for the game and good DLC packs and that's it
I guess you could make that comparison in some places.
You're either retarded or a pedo rapist.
>>
>>741270430
Underrated
>>
>>741269401
watch out for those edges.
>>
>>741275132
>US yes, other two no
wrong, the UK is by far the worst of the 3
>>
>>741274709
That is my current work, its called a day in the life of nignig and stars Daniel Radcliff as a heroine junky wearing a dicksplint you convulted fuck
>>
File: serj.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
serj.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>741274686
True story actually, it's a Toxoplasma parasite, humans infected with it typically exhibit more reckless behavior than those without it. Additionally, mice infected with it attracted to cat urine for some reason..
>>
>>741275210
>UK is worse than US
Shouldn't you be running from a school shooting right now?
>>
>>741265613
>>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot

I can see the point in buying one, maybe two things, if its a game you play a lot and you really want something that makes you stand out. Sure, why not splurge a little bit if ti makes you enjoy it more.

but when they pay insane money, or get hundreds of things? thats crazy.
>>
>>741274985
After Doopie, he's gonna crash into slumber and stop working on 11 & 12.
>>
>>741275238
>humans infected with it
>more reckless behavior
[citation still needed]

Unless you want me to provide you with an up-to-date source and not a wives' tale.
>>
>>741275283
I'm from the UK
>>
>>741265436
I mean, your right tho..

sad
>>
>>741275086
Just what a crazy person would say
>>
>>741275316
Are you from London by any chance?
>>
File: 1500476219936.jpg (324KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500476219936.jpg
324KB, 1200x900px
>>741274098
Allow me to give a recommendation of two words:
Lurk more.
>>
>>741275374
No, South East peninsula
>>
File: 1494874630347.jpg (10KB, 217x173px) Image search: [Google]
1494874630347.jpg
10KB, 217x173px
>Blacks are completely to blame for the downfall of this country
>Transgendered is a mental illness
>4chan was always bad, but its horrible now
>>
>>741275238
"It's synergy"
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.