[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child hood sex thread 2, last one got pruned too early for any

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 40

File: 52734850_p0_master1200.jpg (254KB, 678x1179px) Image search: [Google]
52734850_p0_master1200.jpg
254KB, 678x1179px
Child hood sex thread 2, last one got pruned too early for any good stories to be posted.
>>
>>741227209
Neighborhood friend of 6 years (13) lead me on into a small opening where nobody goes when I was (10) and she sucked on my little peen, I licked her little nips, and fingered her tight cunt, then fucked on the spot. Shit was cash since we didn't get caught for 45 minutes. She moved away about a month later and I understood why we did it that day. I miss her sometimes.
>>
>Be me
>Age 14 or 15
>Have cute friend, 8/10
>She loved talking about sex, and every conversation was filled with sex jokes, sex talk, and overall erotic vibes
>One day, she tells me she's breaking up with her BF. They set the date as that Friday (She told me on Monday of that week)
>She's bummed, because she really liked him
>Comfort her by saying her BF is a madman, and that I would never leave a girl like her
>She blushes and gets a little peeved, but I think it's cute
>A few days later, still before Friday, she kisses me
>FuckYeah.jpg
>Realize that I just broke one of my moral codes: Never kiss a girl when she's in a relationship
>Yeah, they would be finished within the week, but I still felt like I betrayed myself and my friend (her Boyfriend) for letting it happen
>The next day, they break up
>>
>>741228114
you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>741228114
Who schedules a break up??
"Hey I wanna see other people."
"Oh, ok, well today isn't really good for me to have you seeing other people... can we do the 11th?"
"Is that a Friday? Sure, I have an opening after 3rd period."
>>
>>741228114
Cont.
>Next week
>last week of school
>She looks like she's handling it alright, but I notice she's cut herself
>Ask her what I can do to help
>She just says 'Be there for me these next few days'
>Happily oblige
>School ends, we part ways
>We meet up to see a movie one night, it was Pirates of the Caribbean.
>Laughs her ass off at almost every joke
>I think the movie is alright, above average for a pirate film, but not hysterically funny
>Don't care what she thinks of the movie
>Would watch again and again if I got to hear her laugh once more
>few weeks later
>It's her birthday
>She lives in a fairly dangerous part of where I live, so I get her a stunning knife that she said she wanted
>She fucking adores it
Good part is next
>>
>>741228114
>14 or 15
>gets female friend a knife for her birthday
wtf
>>
>>741228628
It's getting worse!!
WTF is a "stunning knife?!"
And wtf why don't you care if she likes the movie are you 12 and what is this?????
>>
>>741228628
Who tf sold you the knife?
>>
>>741228628
Continue
>>
>>741227209
>Be me, 2yo.
>Had a baby sitter
>Parents go out
>Baby sitter takes off pants
>I'm ok with this
>Shows me how she likes to rub herself
>Asks me to touch her down there
>Was all wet and slimy
>donotlike.jpg
>Turn 180 degrees
>Walk away like a champion
>No regrets at the time
>Nothing was said of it again
>I learned that my adult baby sitter was wet down there and liked to rub her slimy bits.

This moment taught me that women are horny, dirty creatures too, even though society keeps suggesting otherwise.
Also, many years later I learned that this person who I thought was an adult would have been in grade 9 and about 13yo. Means I got to meet a nymphomaniac pedophile slut. I've always wondered what happened to her since then. I don't even know her name now. I could ask my parents, but they would be completely suspicious of why I wanted to track down my old babysitter.
>>
>>741228628
>notice shes cut herself
>get her a stunning knife
>>
>>741229079
OMG hahahahahahaha
>>
>>741228628
>few days after her birthday, I get a call from her
>She asks me if I can order her a sex toy
>what.gif
>Says she's really horny, and she says she'll let me fuck her if I get it for her
>Done and done
>Stealth order vibrator without a problem
>Bike to her house and hand deliver it
>She opens up the box, turns it on and off several times, and puts it on her bedside table
>her parents were out for the next four hours, so we had plenty of time to have our fun.
more
>>
>>741229115
Really?
>>
>>741229115
Read it again Lavar Burton
>>
>>741229079
I was a dumbass at the time, yeah
>>
anyone got the google drive of this shit?
>>
>>741229141
I hope someone nukes your hard drive. This is the worst story I've ever read, and I read Wuthering Heights.
>>
>>741229141
More
>>
>>741229115
>Wtf where the fuck does he mention a fucking knife? You high?
see >>741228628
>She lives in a fairly dangerous part of where I live, so I get her a stunning knife that she said she wanted
>>
>>741229141
You should have said "why dont i just fuck you and we forget about the vibrator?"
>>
>>741229509
>>741229141

Samefag
>>
>>741229141
>She starts off with a blowjob, nice and easy
>My dick isn't exactly small, so she has a little bit of a hard time fitting it in her mouth
>This goes on for a while, then I pull her away from my cock and tell her to turn around
>She complies, adding a creepy 'yes daddy'
>She was kinky, but also unaware of my now five years father
>Overlook it because of dat ass
>if there was something more fantastic than her ass, I would need to see it to believe it
>Stick my dick in her pussy
>MOIST.png
>She feels so fucking good wrapped around my dick
>Cum almost immediately, but I'm so into this I could do it all night
>Discard used condom, put on new one
>Fuck her for two more hours, then collapse in her bed from exhaustion
>"That was great, anon"
>It was great
>"We should do this more often"
>Hell.
>yes.
>For the next for years, we become fuck buddies, meeting almost every week to fuck and hang out for a few hours

And that was how I lost my v card
>>
>>741229141
"Hey, can you order me a sex toy? I'm really horney."
"Now's not really a good time for me... can we do the 11th?"
"Is that a Friday? Sure I have an opening right behind my vagina."
>>
>>741229988
So you're still a virgin.
Got it.
>>
>>741229604
Samefag this you fucking virgin
>>
>>741229988
this may be the biggest load of shit i have ever read on the internet. and i have read about literal loads of shit
>>
any of you faggots want a childhood feels story
>>
Listen up fuckers
I lost my virginity ten fucking years ago
90% of you faggots will never feel the touch of a woman in you neckbeard lives
I'm not a fucking author or poet, so the story does suck a little
>>
>>741230311
I want you to think about what you just said
>>
>>741230332
A little?
Also, for next time, sex toys don't come batteries included.
>>
>>741230357
there's no sex so idk if anyone would give a fuck but 90 % of the people here are here to fap anyways
>>
>>741230460
I know they don't come batteries included
I put them in the toy myself
>>
>>741230479
What I'm saying is you called them faggots when you want to tell a story about feelings from your childhood. Is the irony apparent?
>>
>>741230712
haven't you been called faggot before.
>>
I apologize for my rudeness.
This site is full of young men who have the ability to fuck, but have not yet learned how to access it
Good luck with the quest to lose your v card before age 50
Seriously, get out there anons. Sex is the fucking best.
>>
>>741230626
Oh. So you opened up and handled the sex you that you bought this girl you had no sexual relationship with to put batteries in it so you could gift it to her to pleasure herself rather than have sex with you. Now I understand.
Was the stunning knife not enough to get her panties soaked?
>>
>be me, 7.
>as long as I knew parents where not happy, constantly arguing and bickering all the time
>Got molested by dad as long as i could remember too. use to take me in the shower and have me lick his dick
>even told me to put my head next to his testicles and told me thats where babies came from
>One night I wake up in a car in some weird park I never seen before
>look over at the driver side and see dad jerking himself off and that there was a guy in the back
>wtf
>"oh uh, son, I need to do something with you and my friend here. please get naked
>so I do and get in the back seat where he told me to
>guy in the back smelled weird.
>saying nothing he picked me up and started molesting me
>finger up my ass and rubbing me on his dick
>I was scared as all hell
>dad looks back and says something I couldnt underdtand
>guy barks "WHEN IM DONE"
>he penitrates me. start crying
>dad crawls in back and forced me to suck his dick to shut me up
>I am this fucks me up
>I end up passing out and wake up with the guy still fucking me
>about a hour later they both get out of the car and exchange a thing in a paper bag
>we drive home with dry tears down my face and dad stonewalling me everything I ask him
>get home to mom waiting outside the house
>hear dad say "oh fuck" this was the first time he said anything this car ride
>he gets out and mom starts yelling at him
>mom walks up to the ca, opens the trunk and I hear her fucking scream "YOU TOOK OUR SON TO BUY DRUGS?!?"
>my heart drops and I start crying
>mom runs up to pick me up and rushed in the house
>next few hours was a blur but i remember exhessive swearing and the police coming by
>find out years later my dad did drugs
>my dad fucking sold me for sex to get some crack

I had a pretty shitty child hood but out of all things that traumatized me the longest this has got to be the one. I also have some stories with my Mom if anyone is interested
>>
>>741229218
Stunning
>>
>>741228556
I found this really funny for some reason
>>
>>741230904
Jesus Christ can someone pass me a snuggie? I feel unsafe. That is some dark shit.
>>
>>741230904
That's like mad gay.
>>
>be 9
>girl 8
>slutty, kissed all the boys in the neighborhood
>blackmail her into kissing me cuz her religious parents would wreck her if i told
>it progressed into her teasing me and kissing me instead
>one day mom sends us to fetch something from ours house while we're at hers
>grin to her and we run to the empty house
>try to attempt tongue kissing, smear saliva all over our mouths and nose, decide tongue kissing is gross
>i tell her to come towards me on the bed
>she lays on top of me and we rub and touch on each other a while
>get bored and go back to hers
>>
>>741230904
Nigga you fucking a crackwhore.
>>
>>741231343
Probably one of the most realistic ones here.
>>
>>741230904
>I am this fucks me up
*this fucked me up

>>741231203
I cant tell if your mocking me or not

>>741231228
yea, it kinda was

>>741231356
figured as much when I finally figured out as much.
>>
>>741231356
^^ actually truth
>>
>>741231474
I'm not mocking you but I get that I come across that way. My bad.
>>
>>741229990
Goddamn it, I maybe the only one that likes this but I think its funny
>>
>>741231548
samefag
>>
>be 12
>since we were 8 or 9 or so me, two brothers and a girl would all hang out in the woods on the weekend
>had the stereotypical tree fort, rode bikes, etc
>one day it's just me and the girl
>she is acting kind of weird
>jumps off the branch she was on and asks if I want to see something
>she abruptly pulls down the front of her shorts to show me that she's starting to grow some pussy hair
>asks if I ever saw one before
>nope
>does the "i showed you mine now show me yours" thing
>I do, am embarassed about my boner
>she asks to touch it
>starts (badly) sucking on it
>hear leaves crunching
>loud shout of "WHAT THE FUCK"
>it's her dad
>am forever forbidden from talking or hanging out with her again

I unfortunately never was able to fuck her - we went to different highschools and kind of drifted apart.
>>
>>741231548
Running gags, man.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 191x264px
>>741231540
sorry bro.
>>
>>741231634
YOU ONLY MENTIONED ONE POST
that's it, push the button. Humanity is over
>>
>>741231548
I chuckled a little, just didn't feel liek commenting.... Its a fucking chore with a phone to type....
>>
>>741231743
Samefag.
>>
>>741231643
That sucks. Fucking dads, am I right
>>741230904
?
>>
>>741231859
Ok now I'm so mad that it's funny
>>
>>741231908
Fucked by dads
>>
>>741231994
by my dad and a crackhead.
>>
When I was 11 I caught my brothers gf trying to sneak into the house. i was in the kitchen when I heard the back door open. I went to see who it was and we both surprised eachother. I was young and dumb so I was talking to her at full volume asking why she's here and she's in trouble and so on. She covered my mouth with her hand and grabbed my balls hard enough to make me uncomfortable. She whispered and told me to shut up. She went on threatening me and I could smell alcohol when she spoke. Even tho her grip hurt my dick started getting hard. I also noticed she wasn't wearing much. Super short shorts and a tank top with no bra. I was staring at her boob when she let my balls go. She kept her hand on my mouth tho. She then smiled at me but it wasn't a kind smile it was a smile that frightened me. At the same time she reached into my shorts and grabbed my little semi. It only took half a pump I was at full mast. I had touched my dick a few times but not jacked off yet so this was completely overwhelming for me. I think I started to cry a little cuz she asked if it hurt. I shook my head no. In maybe a minute she made my cum in my shorts. She pointed my dick down when I started coming and a lot got on the carpet. She then told me if I didn't clean that up is be in a lot of trouble and my parents would know it was me because of my shorts and that if I told my parents she'd tell my brother and he'd beat my ass for it. She then wiped her hand on my shirt and went up to my brothers room. I believed her and and spent 30 minutes cleaning the carpet way past what was needed because I was so afraid. I stared jacking off after that night.
>>
>>741231770
I'm posting on a PS Vita, there's no excuse at that point.

But for real I understand and I thought the guy needed a (you) for his effort
>>
>>741231965
The funny part is that I'm not the same fag who originally fucked up the samefag. I was just gonna comment something along the lines of 'don't get your panties in a wad', but just went with samefag instead....
>>
>>741232308
Well kudos. You accidentally made art.
>>
>>741230904
similar story but not gonna greentext because i cant remember it that well, my parents made me suck a guys dick for oxycontin. i did it pretty regularly until social services came and took me around when i was 9
>>
>>741232469
so just a couple years ago?
>>
>>741232353
I accidentally make a lot of art it seems...
>>
>>741232469
Do you still have any oxy?
>>
>>741232545
Best kind of art is accidental
>>
>>741230904
Infact looking back on it i Lot of incestuous moments in the past. this actually explains a lot now that i think about it
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>741232650
Glad I could help.
>>
When I was 12, I was at the beach with my mom and saw a boy there who was in my 6th grade class. he was usually a bully, but he was nice that day, probably because I was the only other kid around. Played in the water, made sand castles. It was fun! But then he wanted to show me his secret fort. Took me to the sand dunes and under the boardwalk. There he kissed me and said something happens to a girl if a boy kisses her like that. "Pull your bikini down" ... what??? "pull it down! come on hurry up! just do it! pull your bikini down!!" I was so embarrassed but did what he said. He fingered me and told me to touch his penis. I did. INSTANT FASCINATION! WOW! Soon he has a strange look on his face and starts acting weird. Not talking. Then suddenly he pulls up his shorts and runs away. I noticed some weird stuff on my belly and hand. After that, he would corner me at school when his friends weren't around and make me pull my panties down so he could stare. I was his "secret girlfriend"
>>
>>741232650
More than just between you and your dad?
>>
>>741229988

>MOIST.png
>Fuck her for two more hours
>"That was great, anon"
>"We should do this more often"

Why must you be this fucking bad at lying?
>>
>>741232802
IKR
He's like "I came almost immediately..."
"We fucked for two more hours"
>>
>>741228628
>above average for a pirate film

who are you, fucking siskel and ebert
>>
I did no pretype it so bear with me.

>be me.
>12 years old.
>visit mother's family in a 3rd world, eastern europe, country.
>mother has a childhood friend.
>mom's friend has a 13 yo daughter.
(I'm a late 80's kid so I had no net and only saw naked women in magazines, let alone knew what sex was and how t was done).
>mom's friend brings her daughter over
>girl is bored playing with me and my 9 yo cousin
>she says "let's play family"
>ok
>we hide under the table and "build" our apartment,
>she's mom, I'm dad and cousin is the daughter.
>some time into the game she says she wants another child.
>okay we can go grab a plushie and declare it a kid.
>no anon.
>?
>we need to have sex to have kids.
>we need to what?

cont?
>>
>>741232930
See now we know you're old, lol
>>
>>741232786
I have vague memories of something with my mom and i thing (key word here is THINK) some stuff with my grandparents and there dog too.

its honestly alarming if my memories are correct
>>
>>741232781
Would sound more realistic for maybe 4th graders at the oldest.... Or the 12yr old I know knows more than most....
>>
>>741232931
ya
>>
File: 81RsjCX1b7L._SY450_.jpg (17KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
81RsjCX1b7L._SY450_.jpg
17KB, 346x450px
>>741231203
Here you go anon, unexpected real shit from a /b/ thread.
>>
My dad's best friend had horses and I spent a great deal of time at that place because his wife would watch me so my mom could shop an what not sans her hellion bundle. One day there was a girl there, about my age, 10. She was the ladies niece from a sister I vaguely remebered. Anyway, this girl was as active as I was. I showed her all the cool spots on the place, including the cubby hole in the hay loft. It was my hideaway. We were sitting in there and talking when she just pulled her panties down and started playing with herself. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing, she just wanted to feel good. I watched and she told me to take my pants off and she would show me how to play with myself. I took off my clothes completely and she rubbed my dick. Now I was getting into doing that already so I was feeling like a winner, but when I got hard she got excited and said you can fuck like daddy. After that she spent a long time putting my dick into her vagina and mouth. She also showed me how to get on her and fuck. My dick was throbbing and it felt beyond magical. She was there for a week and we spent all day in the cubby hole, when we didn't need to prove we were still alive at least. It was so casual, two 10 year olds banging away.
>>
>>741233169
Ahhh that's nice
>>
>>741232931
Go on
>>
>>741227209
You go on pixiv???
>>
>>741233234
thats the only place I can find loli art of worth, so yea.
>>
>>741230904

so, did he get in trouble for selling your tender innocence, or just the drugs? did you mom examine your blasted asshole?
>>
>lived in big trailer when I was a kid
>like 7 years old, brother 9
>master bedroom had huge spa-type bathtub
>as far back as I could remember took baths with my brother
>would always joke around splashing and shit
>mom would always knock and ask if we were okay
>always respond with "yeah" in unison
>years go by, 10 years old
>friends at school eventually make it to sex talk and whatnot
>made the mistake of bringing it up with brother during bathtime
>never really saw each other's privates due to comedic amount of bubbles mom let us use
>"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" ordeal
>make it to touching each other, I touch his tiny dick he touches my hairless peach
>feels tickly but weird
>this became routine every bath time
>sometime after we made it to kissing """"practice"""" for when we got a girlfriend or boyfriend
>felt a weird feeling in my tummy every time, would get all butterfly-y but a good feeling
>bath time became less washing and more experimenting with each other's bodies
Thinking back on it we were so fortunate mom never came bursting in to catch us in the act
More to come
>>
>>741233566
Blasted Asshole would be a great name for a rock band.
>>
>>741233670
>one night we take it to the bedroom
>everything is getting hot and heavy, can't remember if it was the summer heat or earliest memory of being turned on
>dad had home internet installed recently to work more from home to be with family
>about 2am we both creep into the living room and boot up the old e-machine
>google classic kid-worded sexy stuff
>"naked woman"
>"naked woman and man"
>"man and woman doing it"
>we finally made it to a video of a scantily clad housewife having her sink fixed by a plumber-by-day bodybuilder-by-night kind of guy
>they start to fuck and we get really confused
>that thought never even crossed our minds
>decide we want to try that
>I bend over the chair and he stands behind me
>grabs me by the hips and awkwardly pushes his hips against mine
>it's_not_doing_anything_captain.gif
>decides he wants to put his dick in my mouth like the video
>put it in my mouth and move my head back and forth a bit
>can't see why the people in the video would do this
>he starts to get hard, little dick doubling in size, although not very large in reality
>still too large to fit in my mouth at the time, so just keep the tip in
>get the idea to actually suck and wiggle my tongue on it
>he starts breathing really heavy and moaning
>I close my eyes and keep at it, thinking I'm doing a good job
>he does a little wiggle-jig and falls to the floor heaving
Cont
>>
>>741233742
>I ask if he's okay
>"that was AWESOME"
>giddy as fuck because I made my brother happy
>watch more videos
>try more things, like him eating me out
>don't know what's going on, but I'm loving it
>starts to get bright outside, check time and it's 6am
>run to bed and pretend to be asleep
>narrowly avoid our sexy time being shed light by mom coming to get us up for school
>next night
>watch more videos, studying what sex is
>start with blowjob, he gets hard
>eats me out, he puts a finger in what I figure out wasn't my peepee hole, feel like a million dollars
>decide we want to try "doing it" again
>same as before, me over the bed him behind
>He's hard this time, but not sure he knows how this works
>he lies down on bed, me on top straddling
>I guide his dick into still-not-my-peepee-hole
>sit down on it really slow, it kind of hurts
>make it all the way down, it feels weird having something inside me
>but good
>sit up and down really slow, getting butterflies in my tummy again
>tell him to do it from behind me again
>he starts fucking away, as best a kid could
>a couple minutes later he does the same wigglejig breathing heavy and falls back onto the floor
>feel something running down my leg
>realize years later he shot a load in his 10 year old sister
>think back to the videos, it's just the white pee
>go to bed, wake up, school, go home, play, repeat
>every day for weeks until we just kind of grew out of it
The sexual escapades don't end there, anyone want more?
>>
>>741233566
Oh yea he got his ass ragged out to the Cops. Stuff is kinda blurry after that but im sure she found out if my buthole was gaping sooner or later

>>741233705
Im actually planning out a comic right now and I am definitely making that a thing when it gets off the ground.
>>
>>741232931
>>741233089
cont

>girl mocks me for not knowing what sex is and quits the game.
>she leaves us alone an dumbfounded
>I ask cousin what sex is
>does not know
>go ask mom
>"you'll learn when you grow up"
>...okay whatever.
>we play something in the backyard and the girl watches tv in the living room till they leave.
>next day her mom is back and she brought her over again.
>does not want to play with us.
>okay.
>we play something then we decide to play doctor
>she hears it and wants to join.
>grandma was a nurse so she had syringes and stethoscopes etc.
>girl is the doctor 1st
>does nothing special to me
>undresses my 9 yo cousin
>show her pussy and says that she complained that she has stomach ache
>says it's common when someone is pregnant
>you get pregnant by having sex
>that's is where kids come from.
>...wut? wow okay.
>tells me to listen to the stethoscope on her pussy and tell me if i can hear a child.
>cousin is very confused
>I try to listen in I hear a child
>nothing
>she says blames us for having sex
>what is sex?
>girl tells me to get undressed too and hug cousin tightly.
>we do that but under a blanket as she watches.
>she says this is sex but I need to stick my dick into her.
>I'm limp and confused but I press it against her.
>nothing special
>girl is amused
>says let me help you two.
>>
>>741230904
>>741231474
so did your dad ever get in trouble for selling your actual ass for drugs?
have you ever told authorities about it, like how is your dad still free today if he is.
>>
>>741233822
I'm interested!
>>
>>741233944
I honestly dont have a clue if they found out. mom specifically made the court cases to be as far away from me as possible. but surprisingly we found him on the local news a few weeks ago. which was a surprise to say the least
>>
My mom took me to visit her family in the morning Philippines when I was 13. Meet aunt and uncle and 6 cousins. 14 year old cousin is gorgeous and seems really interested in me. She takes me for a walk around the property and stops when we get to a little clearing. When we get there she asks me if I have money. I said yea but we aren't anywhere we need money. She asks how much I have and I tell her 60$ even tho I had more. She lights ups like Christmas and says if I give her the money she will have sex with me the whole time I'm there. Long story short I gave her the 60$ and he kept her word starting right there in the clearing. I had only ever kissed two girls and felt one pair of boobs and she took me way past all that.
>>
>>741230904
ok sorry I just remembered a detail
This happened when I was 4 or 5, not when I was 7, which is even more fucking vile.
>>
>>741233040
well it's true
>>
File: 1452634142182.jpg (88KB, 949x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452634142182.jpg
88KB, 949x960px
>>741233870
cont 2

>girl position my cousin with her legs spread again.
>gets a thin drawing marker.
>spreads her lips
>shoves the marker into the hole
>"See anon, there's a hole here"
>I come closer and look
>tells me to play with it.
>I wiggle it around lightly and cousin is uncomfortable and very confused.
>okay now what?
>"this is where you have to put your penis".
>but how?
>tells me to take my pants off again.
>I obey.
>she tells my cousin to sit on the floor on her knees in front of me.
>tells her to suck it.
>huh?
>cousin asks if we are still playing.
>I'm curious and the girl's a bitch.
>we both say yes.
>she starts clumsily nibbling on it.
>girl is very amused by what is happening.
>she helps cousin by pushing head a little when she goes in.
>tells her to apply more force.
>I start to get erect for my 1st time.
>>
File: 1501884268870.png (446KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1501884268870.png
446KB, 650x487px
This entire thread is fake and gay
>>
>>741232308
samefag
>>
>>741234790
Samefag.
And bump.
>>
>>741233822
dew it
>>
>>741232802
>>741232920
Haha! You faggots never had an errection soon after ejaculating
>>
>>741234108
>>741234916
I pretyped the last one, so this will be a bit slow, as I'm going from vague memory
>about 12 or so at the time, brother 15 and rebellious teen angst is taking over
>always want to go out with his friends
>mom and dad not doing so well
>can't make sense of it but they split up and she has a new guy over like every month
>one guy has a kid, maybe like 9
>I'll call him Tommy
>mom and bf engaging sexy time in other room, makes me think thoughts
>engage sex talk with tommy
>make it to my room with my raised platform bed
>lock door
>start telling tommy all these things that may have fucked him for life, I'll never know
>dirty thoughts are taking over
>tell him to get out his dick, he called it something strange and I can't remember what
>see his dick and thoughts of brother flooding my mind
>recently got the hots for brother's friend, but still think of cool older brother a lot
>immediately go to explaining blowjobs and it's what two lovers do
>he says he loves me
>I kiss him on the cheek and tell him I love him too
>commence blowjob, he's visibly confused but says he likes it
>do it for what seems like forever
>don't remember why, but I suddenly stop and tell him to pull his pants up
>we go to the bathroom and I pee on the toilet, he pees in the tub
>open door, mom is there
>ohfuck.jpg
>asks what we're doing in the bathroom together, tell her I was helping him and he wanted me to watch the door, but I had to pee too
>>
>>741235254
>continue this ritual late at night every time he's over
>mom and bf go in her room, lock both locks, me and tommy go in mine with one lock
>like some sort of weird family sex ritual
always starts off with a kiss on the cheek and a blowjob
>eventually get him to start touching me
>he complains it's slimy and weird
>he does it nonetheless
>want him inside me more than anything one night
>get frustrated with him not knowing how to do anything
>get his pants around his ankles and shirt tying his wrists
>probably not the best thing for a child's psyche
>get him hard with a blowjob
>straddle on top of him
>can't think of anything else, mind is wading through all the things I want to do to him
>guide him into my pussy, start rocking back and forth in ecstasy
>forget everything, bouncing on him like a hopper (inflatable ball, for the nochildhood people)
>he's crying and clearly in distress
>know he's never told his dad about our experiment time, so figure this will be secret too
>he starts bucking and squirming
>figure he's done, I'll stop
>untie his hands, give him a big hug, and we go to sleep together
>wake up next day, tommy and bf gone
>never see them again, can only fathom tommy snitched or mom and bf found differences
Have one more with my little cousin, but that's the last one and not pretyped
Any interest?
>>
>>741230904
>>741231203
>>741231356
>>741231356
>>741231474
>>741231908
>>741232469
>>741232650
>>741233566
>>741233944
>>741234483
I uh, have pictures of him along with the news surrounding him

Promise to share pictures of him along as you guys don't witch hunt him.
>>
>>741235366
>Promise to share pictures of him along as you guys don't witch hunt him.

yeah, we promise

right guys?
>>
>>741228556
Obviously from the way he said it (and common sense entails) She had set a plan to get together with him at which point she would tell him it's over. You know, instead of doing it through a text or something. The proper way to end a relationship.
>>
File: 1459598739907.jpg (51KB, 537x607px) Image search: [Google]
1459598739907.jpg
51KB, 537x607px
>>741234624
cont 3

>my 1st boner is rock hard
>it kinda hurts and feels actually both good and bad.
>girl is pleased with the result.
>tells cousin to lay down on her stomach and spread her legs but this time without bending her knees
>tells me to put my penis in the hole she showed us before.
> I take the marker from the floor and insert it again.
>push it as deep as it can go and wiggle it around.
>I actually feel horny
>okay I take the marker out and align myself
>girl is crouching to see it all from profile.
>try to insert my erect penis into a small dry pussy.
>does not work
>apply more force
>cousin says that it is painful
>ignore her and try again a few more time
>cousin is already complaining aloud
>ok we stop the game and she gets dressed fast
>nothing happened
>girl tells us we have to keep it a secret or we will all get punished
>feels like we did something cool we should not have done
>guilty pleasure.
>sometime later girl and her mom leaves
>I get bored
>cousin let's play doctor
(cousin stays with us the whole 3 weeks)
>she agrees because the cruel girl is not there
>examine her pussy with magnifying glass and a flash light
>shove some things in there
>lick it
>try to insert me dick again>still not working.
>okay.
>next day we go see where mom's friend lives.
>guests.
>only me and my mom go.
>girl has a step dad and a mother.
>lives in a shitty place with no elevator but she has her own room so np.
>we lock up there.
>I tell her everything that I did
>girl is amused and proud of me.
>I ask how she knows about all that
>>
>>741235305
thoroughly disgusted now but do it
>>
>>741235305
Yes
>>
File: 1493750035747.png (116KB, 411x671px) Image search: [Google]
1493750035747.png
116KB, 411x671px
>>741235491
continue or not? people seem disinterested coz nothing crazy happens and I'll spoil it a little:
nothing crazy will happen.
>>
>>741235442
Please im serious, I don't want more drama in my life or In his.
>>
Since I was 7 my mom left me with a non family member that we called "aunt" anyway. My mom was a single mom with two jobs and I spent a majority of time at aunts house. I don't remember exactly when it started but she had me play house with her daughter while aunt watched. She made us do all the things "real mommies and daddies do" . She would touch herself and sometimes she took pictures of me and her daughter but she never touched us she just made us do stuff while she watched. This was an everyday thing but when I turned 11 I started to cum for real and that made aunt even more aggressive with what she had me and her daughter do. I took advantage of the situation and pretty much used her daughter as a live sex toy until I was 15. My mom found a new man and he had a good job and a house so we left. I still visitited aunt and her daughter multiple times a week until I was in my 20s when I had to move for a job.
>>
>>741235692
Yeah continue it's a good read
>>
>>741235692
Hell yeah, keep going.
>>
>>741233329
Be honest man. You know what "kweh" comes from?
>>
>>741235491
>>741235692
just cont man im still watching
>>
File: 645.jpg (7KB, 424x106px) Image search: [Google]
645.jpg
7KB, 424x106px
>>741230118
ok
>>
Old friend in neighborhood, we were around 6-7 years old. We were friend from school and both liked vidya. He was the kinda kid whos mom and dad would let him watch R rated movies and play M rated games. Tldr he saw sex scenes in the movies and said we should try the stuff out. Started out with us getting naked and rubbing dicks, jacking eachother off, we werent really cumming back then though but it felt good. After that when on for awhile, he found out about blowjobs, conviently when he was spending the night. We went under our bed and took turns sucking eachother off. We both didnt know what to do a just kinda put our mouths on eachothers dicks. Thats about as far as it got and evetually he told his parents, the r rated movies were gone and they moved away soonafter. Eventually saw him in highschool, he was a football boy, and a few years after highschool i see him on FB with a boyfriend. Funny shit, I grew up to be for the most part straight, but some trannies tempt me greatly. Typed on phone with injured thumb sorry for bad grammer/punctuation w/e
>>
>>741235254
He loves you
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>741236319
>>
PART 1/3
>be 8
>live on an isolated cul-de-sac
>parents won't let me leave the block so not many play-options available
>see three girls I know (around my age) playing across the street and join them
>let's play dolls anon
>eh....fuck it, sure
>go to one girl's house because she has a sweet rec room full of toys
>her mom's off to run errands and makes girl's older sister watch/babysit us
>older sister must've been around 12 or 13 (I only remember thinking of her as an "adult")
>she also must've been cute; a remember hearing my brother and his friends say she was hot
>all of us + older sister are playing house with Barbie dolls
>dolls are living a glamorous life sharing a condo on the beach
>I'm playing the Ken doll: he's an ex-ninja and reknowned doctor
>girls's dolls decide to go out dancing, so there's a lot of trying on outfits
>we make jokes about how the dolls only have bumps for private parts
>jokes turn into role-playing weird sexual situations with the dolls
>like "I just showered and have to make it to the bedroom without the rest of you seeing me naked"
>or "we don't have pajamas for the dolls so everyone has to sleep without any clothes on"
>older sister's doll decides she feels sick and gets in bed (naked of course)
>but we were going to go out dancing!
>what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO?
>>
>>741236678
PART 2/13
>anon you're a doctor, can you do something for her?
>of course I can, bitches, outta my way
>girls' dolls take the private helicopter over to the "dance club" on the other side of the room
>my doll gives older sister's doll a physical exam
>super awkward for me and I'm trying to avoid my doll touching her doll's naughty bits
>her doll touches its tit-bumps and says it hurts there, specifically
>wait a fucking minute...
>the older sister has engineered this whole situation and WANTS me to touch her doll
>shit_just_got_real.avi
>she asks me if I "know what to do."
>uh....
>anon, just kiss me here
>she indicates she wants my doll to kiss her dolls' boobs
>sounds a little weird but why not
>we're both completely silent while we manipulate our dolls to grope each other
>she lays her doll on top of mine and we sorta of watch them lie there
>like 20 minutes of hot doll-on-doll action
>girls' mom comes home
>time for dinner
>we all part ways
>>
>>741236705
PART 3/13
>next weekend I'm bored again and meet up with the girls
>hey anon let's play school
>sure
>we set up the "classroom" in the girl's garage (same girl's house from part 1)
>one girl is the teacher, rest of us are students
>the older sister shows up out of nowhere and wants to play too
>the more the merrier!
>older sister declares that she is the principal
>she sets up her office in a small shed in the backyard (through the garage's back door)
>happily playing school for a while when the principal shows up and hands a note to the teacher
>anon you've been called to the prinicpal's office
>ooooohhhh you're in trooooubllllle
>this blows, I didn't even do anything
>go out back to the shed/principal's office
>older sister has me close the shed door
>anon you remember how you made me feel better last week?
>I made your doll feel better, but yes, I remember
>she takes my hands and puts them on her chest
>this is some kind of trick to get me in trouble!
>I try to run, but she holds my hands to her chest
>anon go ahead, I won't tell
>wait....seriously?
>>
>>741236725
PART 4/13
>start squeezing her boobs over her shirt while she just watches me
>feel the satiny bra underneath
>I remember distinctly thinking this opportunity will never present it self again
>suddenly, kind of aggressively, I put my hand under her shirt and run them under her bra
>she gasps and her face turns bright red
>she half-heartedly tries to pull my hands out
>her boobs are bigger than my hands and SO SOFT
>something's weird...like little erasers or something on her boobs
>again kind of aggressively, I pull her shirt off and slip her bra straps off her shoulder
>her boobs in all their glory
>the "little erasers" were her hard nipples
>I play with her tits for a few minutes
>she tells me to kiss them
>I do, kissing and sucking on her tits
>she leans her head back and pushes out her chest
>hey this if fucking GREAT! I could do this all day
>I felt like finally I knew what this "sex" thing was all the adults were keeping from me
>then we hear the "teacher" calling for us
>she puts on her t-shirt
>I must've had a giant stupid grin on my face because she looks at me and laughs
>she walks me back to "class"
>anon were you....okay with that?
>yup
>so you won't tell anyone?
>nope
>spend the rest of the day distracted
>>
>>741236760
PART 5/13
>another weekend comes around
>that morning I'm like a stalker at my bedroom window
>the girls finally come out and I run out like my house was on fire
>hey anon do you wanna--
>WE'RE PLAYING SCHOOL AGAIN!
>we set up the classroom
>the older sister passes by and sees me staring at her, like come on come on
>she laughs and, same as before, declares herself the principal
>I'm antsy in the "classroom"
>the older sister comes in with a note...and it's for one of the girls
>oh WTFUCK?
>the girl goes and comes back a few minutes later with some dumb errand to do for the principal
>"class" continues for like another half hour
>it's my personal hell
>the older sister finally comes in with another note
>it's for me this time
>ooooohhhh you're in--
>SHUT UP BITCHES THIS IS SERIOUS
>outloud: oh shucks I hope I'm not in trouble
>I head out to the shed
>in the shed now and I close the door
>is there something you want anon?
>c-can....we do that thing like last time?
>>
>>741236772
PART 6/13
>she says okay
>the older sister pulls off her shirt and unhooks her bra this time
>she beckons me closer
>I go to town on her tits
>there is nothing better than her tits. not even candy
>I'm actually IN LOVE with her tits I think
>she puts one of my hands on her crotch and I instinctively start moving my hand around
>she seems to like that
>my hand slips into her shorts at her waist
>she gasps and tries a little to stop me
>I reach her pussy
>headexplodes.exe
>hair? folds of skin?
>then everything got very wet
>what the fuh-- did she just pee on my hand?! (she didn't, I'm an idiot)
>anon hold on
>she drops her shorts and panties
>I drop my jaw
>she DID have hair down there (a little bit anyway)
>then I start to pull down my shorts
>no anon, you have to keep your clothes on
>she sits on a lawn chair and tells me to do what I like to do, but between her legs
>yyyyeah....okay
>she pushes me down to her pussy
>no technique whatsoever
>I start licking all over the place, pussy lips, her pubes, thighs, underside of her butt cheeks
>she grabs my head and holds me over the top of her pussy lips
>go crazy with my tongue
>she gets all tense and grips my head like a basketball
>I gotta be honest...at the time I did not like going down on her
>it was complicated down there and a hint, A HINT, of pee smell
>she finished and let me move back to her tits
>then those god damn girls started knocking on the shed door
>DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!
>if you and anon aren't going to play just say so
>I had to stall for time
>"I don't want to play anymore then"
>the girls were like "FINE!"
>I watched the older sister get dressed and said thank you
>she touched my chin and smiled and we went our separate ways
>the girls were so insulted they never let me play with them again
>>
>>741236801
Part 7/13
>I was ostracized from the girls' little group
>which means I didn't have a good reason to be around the older sister
>so that really bummed me out
>I'd ride my bike in endless circles outside hoping she'd see me
>stare at her house from my bedroom window
>this went on for weeks
>until FINALLY one summer night I was staring at her house
>a light flicked on in one of the bedroom windows
>the blinds peel up and it's her
>she opens the window for some fresh air and leans out
>I'm like wait can she see me from there?
>she looks right at me, half startled
>I drop down like an idiot
>oh fuck she's going to call the police
>peek out after a few seconds to see her laughing and shaking her head as she turns back into her room
>she stretches her arms like she's sore or something
>and then lifts off her shirt in that crossed-arms-at-the-waist way that girls take their tops off
>no bra, but her back is to me
>a little more stretching
>then she turns around and gives me the full view while she stretches some more
>god damn i love her boobs
>even several houses away her boobs are spectacular to me
>I think I should hold up a sign with "meet me at the playground" or something
>where are my fucking markers?!
>fuck it I'll write in my own blood
>she closes her blinds and that was that
>>
>>741236813
Part 8/13
>a few days later it's the weekend and the street is buzzing with activity
>neighborhood is throwing a block party
>food and games and shit
>the three girls are still ignoring me
>but fuck them, some other kids are here and I'm having fun with them
>it takes a little while but I notice she's not here
>maybe she's out with her friends or something
>I wish I could just talk to her
>tell her how much I love her boobs
>anyway someone declares the sack race is on and it's adults vs adults
>I'm watching them flop around thinking I could do way better (in retrospect they were all drunk as hell)
>feel a tap on my shoulder
>turn and...nobody's there
>the fuck?
>look the other way and see the sister walking away from me
>she's wearing a big hoody that goes down to her thighs, which at first gives me the impression that she's bottomless
>but she reaches to pull up her hair and I see she had short-shorts on.
>without looking back at me, I see her walk through the side yard and into the backyard (towards the shed)
>HOLY FUCK IT'S HABBENING
>it's all I can do to stop from running over
>I stroll casually towards the backyard
>stop to check the drink table out. yup drinks are icy cold
>stop to check some of the balloon decorations. yup, securely tide up
>stop to check the snack table. hmm, this bowl of chips could be refilled.
>check my six. nobody's looking at me.
>boom, turn the corner into the backyard
>at the shed now I step in and shut the door quickly behind me
>she IS in here
>she flicks her eyebrows at me like 'sup anon
>she's laying a yoga mat on the ground
>w-what's that f-for?
>"the floor's kinda dirty, anon."
>>
>>741236725
holy fuck good read i thought it was only a 3 parter
>>
>>741236831
Part 9/13
>"anon is it all right if we fool around again?"
>before she's done asking she's already undoing her shorts and shimmying them past her hips
>I just nod okay
>"you didn't tell anyone, did you?"
>I shake my head no.
>"okay good."
>she gives me a more serious look
>"we don't have to do this if you don't want to, anon."
>I give a shakey exhale and nod, which makes her laugh
>"don't be nervous. you're really good at this."
>a huge wave of relief. I guess I just needed to hear that?
>everybody needs a nice girl to say you're good at stuff
>she pulls down her underwear, but I can't really see anything because her hoody is longer
>her hands disappear into her hoody and come out with her bra
>then she unzips her hoody...slowly
>she watches me watch her
>and then she spreads it open by putting her hands on her hips, sorta posing
>she watches me oogle her slim, naked body
>those amazing handful of boobs
>pencil eraser nipples
>little outtie bellybutton on a flat stomach
>a tiny triangle of wispy pubes
>a real woman's body (not really, she was 13 or so like I said, but to me she was a goddess)
>somehow being half-dressed makes it SO much hotter to see
>she steps over to me and reaches out
>I think she's going to hug me so I hug her too
>she laughs and reaches past me to lock the shed door
>oh
>"no anon, it's okay. you can do whatever you want."
>I hug her for a minute or so, putting my head into her boobs
>she holds me back
>feel her hands on the back of my head and across my shoulders
>her boobs are so soft
>"you really like my boobs, huh?'
>I nod, jiggling her boobs with my face
>then she lets go of me and lies down on the yoga mat
>"well can you do this first" she opens her legs
>"then you can do what you like up here?" and she gives her boobs a little squeeze
>holy fuck she touched her OWN boobs!
>I don't even know why that seems so adult and...naughty
>>
>>741235442
so you guys promise, right?
>>
>>741236864
Part 10/13
>get down between her legs, and plant my face into her crotch unceremoniously
>start licking all over again until she holds my head and directs me
>I like that she's taking charge because things are just a confusing jumble down here
>she's WAY wetter than she was before
>I feel her slipperiness all over my face and stop
>she asks me what's wrong and sees me wiping my face and looking at my hand
>"it's not pee, anon. that just means I like what you're doing."
>this answer is acceptable
>besides there's no hint of pee smell this time, just some kind of fruity soap smell that I like
>she's literally like candy
>I now love her girly parts almost as much as her boobs.
>at some point I dip lower just to explore a little
>she lets me until I eventually get to her butthole
>she's noticeable hotter down their and I found that fascinating
>I push my tongue in
>she gasps and pushes my head away
>"anon...that's my..."
>I laugh and stick my tongue in again
>it was a sense of power, but fun. like finding someone's ticklish spot.
>her squirmy reactions were great
>half-heartedly trying to get away from me
>and I'd just scoot along with her
>"anon....no...mmm god, fine"
>she lets go of my head to pull her butt cheeks apart
>and after a few tongue-thrusts she pulls her knees up too
>her whole business is presented to me
>I'm like oh good idea this makes it much easier
>Now I REALLY get in there
>tongue inside it, slide my tongue across it, flick my tongue around it
>I'm trying all sorts of variations
>I know for a fact if she just straight up said "lick my butt" I would've thrown up in my mouth and run away
>for some reason, in this moment, I was super duper okay with my tongue DEEP into her butthole
>just an introspective detail I find interesting
>>
>>741235491
>>741235692
>>741235830

meh
cont 3

>girl says she found her step dads porn collection
>wasn't even really hidden tbh
>has old VCR tapes and magazines
>she also heard her parents fuck and looked trough the keyhole
yeah she was not molested
>tells me about everything she saw there
>hardcore fetish shit from anal to lesbians and some whipping
(yeah that used to be hardcore especially considering we were kids and it was not 2017)
>tells me that she wanted to try it out too but she was scared so she wanted to see me and cousin do it 1st
>she has a crush
>not me
>wants to try sex with him
>says she would practice with me is we keep it a secret
>for w/e reason we get into a huge cardboard box she had in her room
>close the lids
>she tries sucking my dick to get it erect
>this time only the tugging inside the box was almost enough so she barely had to suck anything
>girl was a scrawny blonde thing
>I was thin too but not as bad
>box proves large enough to position ourselves somehow acceptably
>girl is not wet
>not going in
>hurts her
>push harder and the head gets in
>it hurts me too because it pulls my foreskin back really hard
>I don't want to do it anymore since too painful for me
>she says wait
>goes out, puts small dress on and out the room
>comes back wet
>used water
(....)
>everything was worse
>>
>>741236890
Part 11/13
>at some point she moves me back up
>she spreads herself open with her fingers
>think again how naughty it is that she's touching herself
>she puts me to work on a little nub of skin at the top of her privates until she finishes (breathing heavy, heavier, then holding her breath and tightening her whole body up)
>get the sense that was a job well done, so I climb up and go apeshit on her tits
>pulling away from her boobs to make a popping sound and watching them jiggle
>she seems amused by how much fun I'm having
>she's like "here, pinch this one a little while you kiss this one"
>ask her to show me again like I don't understand
>it's a trick to get her to touch herself!
>she knows what I'm doing but humors me
>>
>>741236941
Part 12/13
>I'm sucking on one boob while I watch her pinch and roll her other nipple
>we're getting into now
>it just happens that I'm straddling one of her legs
>she starts moving her knee, rubbing my crotch with it
>I'm wearing swim trunks, so very thin material between us
>and oh...oh fuck that is an altogher new sensation!
>her knee is doing circles around my boner, sorta popping it from one side of her knee to the other
>I've had boners before. more of a curiosity/annoyance than anything
>but now? holy. shit.
>she reaches over me and squeezes my butt to press me harder into her
>nobody's ever touched my butt like that
>I know my eyes bugged out because she was like "anon don't stop"
>that makes me suck harder, which makes her gasp and squeeze harder, which makes me suck harder
>we get into a wonderful rhythm
>sweet baby jesus that was unbelievable
>I notice how hard I'm breathing through my nose too, like an animal
>this feels like...I feel like something is going to happen, but I can't imagine what
>then it happens
>a spasm in my lower body and my dick flexes on its own
>when it happens I actually yell "UNNGMYGOD" out loud and she covers my mouth with her hand
>my dick keeps going, clench, clench, clench
>it was a dry orgasm but that sense of release is unmistakable
>like having to go pee really, really bad and then being able to
>I twitch silently on top of her, then rest my head on her boobs
>I'm not out of breath, just...happy
>we lie there for another minute maybe
>she's just holding me and it's really nice
>while this is happening I remember hearing laughing and talking outside
>I can see shadows passing underneath the shed door
>the whole fucking neighborhood was like 30 feet away from me and this naked girl
>>
>>741235456
How would he be breaking up with her if she set the date?
>>
>>741236962
Part 13/13
>I sit indian style with her clothes in my lap like a good helper
>she's naked when she rolls up the yoga mat, watching me watch her
>then I dutifully hand her each piece of her clothing while I watch her get dressed
>as she covered herself I remember thinking "I touched that" "I touched her there" "I saw that part naked"
>and I was kinda fascinated by the workings of her bra, which she noticed
>"there's little hooks in back, anon. see?"
>she showed me how she could put it on by reaching behind her or by putting it on backwards, then spinning it around
>I'm impressed and embarrassed that I don't have anything cool to show her about me
>maybe she wants to see my boner?
>but she puts her hands on her hips and is like "well okay"
>ah nuts I don't want this to be over
>she laughs at how melodramatic and sullen I act when I stand up and tussles my hair
>then she tells me to go out first so it's not suspicious
>oh right, the whole goddamn neighborhood is right there
>I do and am immediately pulled into a water balloon tossing game
>I'm teamed up with my dad
>I get it in my head that her wetness is on my face still
>the image I have is like when a little kids eats an ice cream cone sloppily
>panic mode
>everyone will know!
>so I smash the water balloon into my face and sorta wash myself with it
>RRRRRAAAAARGLLBRRRRGRBBLEAARRAGBBBBLLERRRR
>my dad looks at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you, son"
>we're elimanated, sure, but my plan worked
>nobody accused me of going down on a girl's privates
>a little while later I see her walking off with her friends
>>
>>741236989
*clapping*
>>
>>741229426

KEK
>>
>>741236989
*American cheering*
>>
>>741236989
any more stories anon?
>>
File: 1498522821589-1.jpg (303KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498522821589-1.jpg
303KB, 960x1280px
>>741236894
cont 4
>tells me to suck her too
>I suck her pussy hard and soon she starts enjoying it.
>tells me to spit on it and smear it with my tongue
>do that too
i was down there for at least 20 minutes
>ok trying to push the dick in again
>it goes in
>half dry and very uncomfortable
I later learnt that she was not a virgin that day coz she inserted some stuff into her own holes.
>after adding a lot more spit and playing with her nipples she was wet enough to move inside and not hurt us both
>I came relatively fast coz of all the excitement and friction.
>no semen just precum
>still felt orgasm.
>forced me to keep going coz she just started to enjoy it
>no can do
>she's mad at me
>starts being a bully
>"I want to do it really but I can't now"
>girl says that I can rest and we have to do it more
>we get called to have dinner
>forced to stay with parent till night
>mom says we have to go
>3 days later
>playing doctor with cousin
>mom's friend come by with her daughter again
>she wants to see me and cousin have sex again
>still not working no matter what
>cousin hates her by now
>girl then tells cousin to watch us having sex
>cousin does not want to
>basically forces her
>we start but cousin starts telling me to stop and that she hates her
>I love my cousin more so I can't watch her cry
>girl gets mad coz I sided with cousin
>leaves the room
>tell my grandfather we played doctor and that I took cousin's underwear off
>we were not allowed to stay alone for the rest of my stay there
>the girl did not return anymore even when her mom came over
years later when we visited again cousin still recalled all of that, still hated the girl and actually wanted to fuck properly.
the girl I only saw once and with her mother, we exchanged cold greetings and that's it.

hope you enjoyed my little childhood sex story.
>>
>>741227209
weird. I'm hanging out with my neighbor who I always diddled with when we were 10

we'll probably do the same tonight
>>
>>741237437
Sure. But it's when I was a little older (me 15, and the girl was 12 or so). How's that sound?
>>
>>741237765
go for it /b/ro

btw how long has it been since that, you still know the neighbor girl or what???
>>
>>741232075
I remember you from the last thread
>>
>>741237965
Almost 20 years since. All the girls' families moved out a couple of years after my sexy times with the sister. Never stayed in touch.

Ok my other dealy deal coming up....
>>
>>741234735
Sleep tight rato
>>
>>741237706
>>741238198
Story 1 Part 1/20
>be 15
>hanging out at friend’s house with other nerd friends
>playing D&D
>have to take a piss
>outside guest bath hear the faucet running and friend’s sister singing inside
>go down the hall (to the master bathroom in the parent’s room)
>friend’s mom sees me
>"what're you doing, anon?"
>"I have to use the bathroom"
>"anon, use the guest bathroom"
>"yeah but I think someone's taking a bath"
>"anon, she’s 12....just tell her you need to share the bathroom with her"
>"um....kay"
>go back to guest bathroom, knock and head in
>sister is washing herself in the bubble bath singing to the radio
>she sees me and stands up completely naked
>mental camera going off like crazy
>tight body, long legs, small tits
>wispy tuft of hair just above her pussy
>you could still see her lips and a little bit of clit peeking out
>"oh hi anon! do you need the bathtub?"
>jesus h. christ she's not embarrassed or anything
>know that her and her brother were homeschooled up to 5th grade
>immediately assume this is a byproduct of their homeschooling
>"uh...no, I need to use the toilet"
>she shrugs, sits back in the water, and keeps singing
>she and I sort of get along but I tease her all the time
>I wonder if this is going to make things weird between us
>doesn't matter, have to piss
>toilet is right next to the tub
>try to face away from her
>mind racing with impure thoughts as I pull it out and piss
>>
>>741238337
Part 2/20
>finish pissing, flush, about to zip up
>"anon you don't wipe after you pee?"
>"uh....no"
>"that's dirty"
>"guys don't need to wipe. we can just shake it a little"
>"no way"
>she says it with this snotty voice (she knows it annoys the living fuck out of me)
>turn to face her with my dick out
>expecting her to be grossed out and that'll be that
>she didn't think I'd call her bluff, I guess
>"ohmygodanon" she laughs but then just looks at me expectantly
>demonstrate the piss shake
>"anon I still think you should wipe"
>I shrug and tell her so then wipe it
>put my hips closer to her, eh...eh...
>she rolls her eyes and grabs her wash cloth
>then she reaches out and washes the head of my dick
>she's humming to the music while she does it
>instaboner
>after a minute she stops and I'm like no keep going
>"it's clean, anon"
>"no I mean like this"
>show her how to stroke my dick
>"ha ha anon I know what you're trying to get me to do"
>"I'm not trying to trick you, I'm asking you because it feels good"
>she's like fine
>jerks me off for a minute
>I'm close, start to tense up
>she stops like she's confused
>"no keep doing it, it's good"
>she keeps pumping
>HNNNG.bat
>shoot into the bubble bath
>she stands up and watches gross-fascinated
>catch my breath and thank her
>"eh whatever anon...guess I'm done with my bath"
>also tell her, "uh you probably shouldn't tell anyone about this"
>"uh-DUHH I'm not stupid anon"
>head back to friend's room
>see her go into her room across the hall
>act weird around her brother the rest of the night
>>
>>741238376
Part 3/20
>still be 15
>Saturday
>show up at friend's house to hang out
>nobody's home
>ain't this some bullshit
>start to leave when sister rides up on her bicycle
>"hi anon, you stalking me now?"
>"uh what no"
>"jk anon, come on in"
>embarrassed because this 12yo girl is more suave than me
>she could easily hang out with us and hold her own if we weren't such tools
>ANYWAY
>she says parents are out and she doesn't know where her bro is (my friend)
>"anon I'm hungry, are you hungry?"
>"yeah"
>she runs into the kitchen and starts making sandwiches (I know, I know,)
>keep her company
>at one point she's digging in the fridge for stuff
>hey anon look
>she pulls out a hot dog and jiggles it in her fist like a limp dick
>this cracks her up big time
>after that she's super chatty
>I'm a good listener, but I know I'm also acting...suspicious
>like I said before, up until now we've always pushed each other's buttons and now we're being civil
>we eat sandwiches and talk
>"by the way anon I never told anyone about...you know"
>I know EXACTLY what she's talking about
>"good. uh, me neither"
>that makes her laugh
>"anon you can't tell on ME about that, you're older than me"
>"well I'm glad you didn't tell anyone"
>"hey anon want to see my room?"
>"sure"
>we go chill in her room
>typical girl's room I guess, but it's very tidy
>"it's weird, anon, I never had a boy in my room before, not even guy-friends"
>uh....
>>
>>741238401
Part 4/20
>"let's watch TV anon"
>she's got one of those futon-under-the-bunk-bed things so I sit down
>she turns TV on to the Disney Channel or some shit
>she sits, then stretches out and lays against me
>"ooof, anon, I'm stuffed"
>she pats her stomach
>after a minute she grabs my arm and puts it around her
>again: "ooof my tummy anon"
>uh...
>rub her tummy and she likes it
>I'm going to test this
>move my hand away
>she moves it back
>because I'm horny and stupid that's a green light as far as I'm concerned
>doing slow circles on her stomach with my hand
>gradually pushing her shirt up, working my hand underneath it
>skin on skin now
>her stomach is flat
>start circling a finger around her belly button
>this whole time she's laughing or chatty about what's on TV
>"this show is so stupid I don't know why I watch it" or "her hair looks weird" etc etc
>move my hand up to her ribs
>she's not wearing a bra
>without hesitation she lifts her back up to loosen her shirt in front and make room for my hand
>the moment my fingers pass over her small tits she stops talking
>I can hear her hold her breath
>soft mounds, no hard nipples or anything
>just goose bumps, then that ultra smooth, velvety texture of her nipples (areolas if you want to get technical)
>work my way back down to her waist, just rubbing her tummy (is what I'm telling myself)
>she does a shakey, nervous exhale
>guilt washes over me
>she's 12 anon, what the fuck
>but my dick says keep going
>"hey, uh, is this...cool with you?"
>she nods
>she reaches around my arm and unbuttons/unzips her shorts (doesn't pull them down)
>I don't know why but that detail sticks out vividly in my mind
>her hands on my hand while she undid her shorts because she WANTED me to touch her...
>>
>>741238401
Part 5/20
>get a couple of fingers under the waistband of her underwear
>move to the side to feel that valley where her tight stomach meets her soft legs
>I can't overstate how soft and smooth she is
>lower and lower until my fingers brush across her wispy pubes
>then across the top of her pussy lips
>she brings her feet to her butt and splays out her knees
>her pussy isn't wet at first
>part her lips with a finger and do slow circles right over her vagina
>she goes from bone dry to soaking wet in 10 seconds
>oh it's on now
>I full on molest her while the Disney Channel plays in the background
>nothing crazy like jamming two fingers in
>just trying my best to get this 12yo girl off
>while I'm rubbing her like I'm trying to start a fire she clamps her thighs together and sits up
>I'm still spasming my whole arm like an idiot
>I'm like oh yeah she's totally cumming
>"anon would you stop already!"
>"huh what?"
>then I hear it too
>car keys jingling
>muffled talking
>her parents are home
>OH_FUCKING_SHIT.pdf
>I pull out my hand
>action-movie dive out of her room and into friend's room across the hall
>realize my fingers are still wet and shiny with sister's juices
>suck my fingers (heaven)
>mom pokes her head in
>"hey anon..."
>pull my fingers out like it's normal, like yeah just sucking my fingers and chillin, sup?
>"...we sent him on an errand; he'll be back in a little bit"
>"cool"
>mom turns around to sister's room
>hear mom ask "are you okay?"
>"yeah mom I was...riding my bike around"
>mom says they need help putting away the groceries and walks away
>I look over and find the sister looking back at me from her room
>to her credit she DOES look like she's been riding a bike
>she looks a little out of breath and her cheeks are beet red
>she rolls her eyes and mouths "sorry about that"
>I gesture back, "no big deal"
>mom calls after her and she runs out
>>
Somebody post pics or bump or something.
>>
>>741238476
Part 6/20
>a few weekends later
>been over a bunch of times since
>the sister's cool about things
>nobody notices that she'll put a hand on my shoulder sometimes
>or that she'll interrupt a D&D session to say hi to me
>but nothing more happens
>she's NOT teasing me with the new thong she bought
>her friends AREN'T approaching me to teach them how to have sex
>nothing like how this shit goes down in all the other greentext stories
>a real bummer for me
>one Sunday morning I'm over, nerding it up with my nerd friends
>the mom calls brother out
>he comes back pissed off
>he's gotta take his sister and her friends to the pool
>eh fuck it, why don't we all just go to the pool then
>chubby anon makes an excuse not to go because he's embarrassed to have his shirt off
>rest of us are in
>meet back up in 10 minutes in our swim shorts and towels
>escort mission begins
>pool is crowded
>prepared to gawk at cameltoes, ass, and titties all day but be bored nonetheless
>sister asks me to launch her into the air
>I do
>sister is comfortable with me = her friends are comfortable with me
>they all want to be launched into the air over and over
>my friends are laughing at me for being stuck with the girls
>fuck you guys
>start to have a good time with a bunch of 12 year olds despite myself
>let them stand on my shoulders, piggy back rides, etc
>honestly nothing pervy...until...
>she's riding piggy back and her legs slip off
>reach back, grab her ass cheeks to lift her up
>holy shit I'm palming both her ass cheeks in public
>her ass is muscular and soft at the same time
>reposition my hands real fast back to her knees
>she laughs and whispers in my ear
>"anon everybody will see"
>it takes me a moment to understand she's not saying "no," but "be careful"
>"uh, nah, nobody's paying attention to us"
>"ok anon. but we better not get caught"
>instaboner
>>
>>741238540
Part 7/20
>announce that I need a break
>her friends go do their own thing
>sister stays on my back, head resting on me
>I lower us so only our heads are above the water
>slowly rub my hands along the backs of her thighs
>enjoying her skin and, honestly, the closeness
>after a minute she bumps her hips into me
>sorta humping at my back
>realize she WANTS me to move my hands up
>sweetbabyjesus.png
>slide my hands up to her ass
>squeeze and play with her butt
>hear her breathing right next to my ear
>move my fingers in and start rubbing between her legs over her bathing suit
>use one finger and do small circles around her pussy
>press my finger in a little
>she stiffens and squeaks
>"UH...anon do you actually like that?"
>"huh? well yeah. don't you?"
>"I've never done...that"
>freeze
>my coordination must've been off from reaching backwards
>or I'm an idiot
>realize I just put a fingertip into her butthole
>not a problem for me AT ALL, but I didn't want to cross that line for her
>"oh sorry sorry"
>I move my fingers forward
>she relaxes
>I get frustrated by how little I can feel through her bathing suit
>pull it to the side
>feel her amazing pussy lips again
>she's wet
>water wet, yes, but also WET wet
>there's a distinct slippery difference between the water and her pussy wetness
>get a finger in and start sliding it in and out
>one of her friends swims up out of nowhere
>"hey anon do you want to--"
>the sister screams "NOT RIGHT NOW CHELSEA ANON'S TAKING A BREAK!"
>"ok geez"
>her friend swims off
>>
>>741238568
Part 8/20
>I'm slowly float-walking us around the pool so as to not look suspicious
>people are swimming and playing right next to us
>above the water: nothing strange going on here
>below the water: I'm 3 knuckles deep into this little girl while rubbing her clit with my other hand
>raging boner tenting up my shorts
>guilt washes over me again
>then she presses her chest into my back and sorta whimpers
>all traces of guilt destroyed
>my eyes pass over one of the lifeguards twice before I notice
>he's staring at us from his chair with the whistle in his mouth
>he tilts his head like he's trying to figure out if we're doing something we shouldn't be doing
>we are, Mr. Lifeguard, very much so
>tell her "hey I have to stop"
>"anon no..."
>"yes"
>she starts rocking her hips
>the way girls can just rock their pelvis without moving anything else
>she's literally fucking my finger
>softly in my ear "uhn....mmm....oh"
>not like a pornstar, just like a girl enjoying herself
>I become super aware of my boner
>the cool water currents running over my hot dick
>the way my dick's head rubs against the soft fabric of my shorts
>can't help it
>I cum
>I must look like a freak, twitching with her on my back in the middle of the pool
>*TWEEEEEEET*
>Annnnnd we're caught
>look up at the lifeguard, clearly guilty
In my head:
>WERE YOU MOLESTING THAT GIRL?!
>yes
>DID YOU JUST CUM IN THE FUCKING POOL?!?!!!1!!
>yes
But really:
>the lifeguard is pointing at two of my idiot friends
>one had pantsed the other
>they got kicked out so we all decided to leave with them
>a fresh wave of panic hits me as I imagine her loudly proclaiming us bf/gf now
>but she was just as cool as before
>when we all parted ways we both looked back at each other and she gave me a little wave bye
>>
>>741238603
Part 9/20
>got invited to go camping for a weekend with friend and his family
>the parents obviously don't know I've finger-banged their 12yo daughter
>actually she's 13 now, having had a birthday recently
>be camping at state park campground
>spend the day hiking and shit
>get back to camp just after dark
>friend's sister is pestering the mom to go to the showers with her
>mom's exhausted and just wants to relax by the fire
>dad agrees to go
>but mom points out that he's supposed to cook dinner
>if he goes it won't be ready for a while
>feel like this is an opportunity to be alone with the sister to talk about our situation
>I'm still worried that she'll tell people about us
>"I'll go with her. I need a shower."
>my friend's like "please go, I can smell you from over here har har har har"
>perfect nobody suspects a thing
>we get our shower crap together and head out
>closest showers are busy with people
>we decide to head to the further shower house on the other side of the campground
>besides we're enjoying talking
>she's so easy to talk to
>and smarter than she lets on
>I finally ask her "so about us, you know, fooling around?"
>she gets a little down
>"oh."
>oh fuck
>I molested this girl and fucked her up for life
>what the fuck is wrong with me
>"do we have to stop doing it, anon?"
>wait_what.mp3
>"no. Not if you're okay with it."
>she perks up
>"oh! Ha! I thought you were gonna say we had to stop."
>explain about how I think we can't be bf/gf though
>"uh DUH, anon. It wouldn't work. We're in different grades. And I don't want anybody to know I've been fooling around with a guy who plays Dice & Dragons."
>"It's Dungeons & Dragons"
>she almost falls over laughing
>burned by a 13yo
>still...I...I think she just gave me the green light to be her fuck buddy
>molestation buddy?
>we get to the shower house
>looks deserted
>she follows me over to the men's side, which confuses me
>"anon, check if anybody's inside."
>"um...kay"
>>
>>741238644
Part 10/20
>I look around the men's showers
>come out to tell her nobody is inside
>still confused why I'm doing this
>she pushes past me and comes in
>"hey anon the handicap showers are the best"
>this is true
>they are far more spacious, have a private dressing area, and a bench in the shower stall
>even if someone came in now they'd never see her in there
>she starts stripping
>I'm staring at her amazing body
>she has an ass with a gap that gives you a peek at her pussy and butthole from behind
>more curves than I noticed before
>the tan lines oh god the tan lines
>she sees me staring and shakes her head
>motions for me to take off my clothes
>why isn't she talking?
>OH she thinks someone might hear her voice in the men's room
>take so long to get naked she gives up on me and starts showering
>finally head in
>she's shampooing her hair while I get wet under the spray
>just showering together in silence
>then she rinses off her hair
>watch her look me over while she wrings out her hair, the way girls pull all their hair to one side and tilt their head
>she's so relaxed and open around me
>it's beyond erotic and my horny switch gets flipped
>I make the first move and start washing her back and butt
>she dutifully stands in place letting me soap her up
>poke a finger at her butthole and she slaps my hand away, making me laugh
>she washes me, but skips over my dick area
>saved it for last
>she washes my dick carefully, as if she wants to do a good job, like that first time in the bathroom
>we rinse off, but she's still working the washcloth over my body
>using it as an escuse to touch me I think
>she works her way back to my dick and starts jerking me off
>I point to her mouth and then my dick
>she looks confused
>mouth. dick.
>she shrugs "what"
>whisper "use your mouth"
>she's not getting it
>"YOUR MOU-- your mouth."
>she nods, understanding, then makes a face and shakes her head "no"
>"we'll take turns. I'll do it for you too."
>she eyes me suspiciously
>>
>>741238671
Part 11/20
>she rolls her eyes like "fine" and sits on the shower bench
>I stand in front of her
>she lifts my dick out of the way to play with my balls for a minute
>then, unceremoniously, she pushes her mouth over the head of my dick
>she's not moving or anything
>she looks up at me: like this?
>I sorta space out
>my dick is in her mouth
>my DICK is IN her MOUTH
>she spanks my butt once
>waves her hands like "come on already"
>she's never done this before, apparently
>start humping her mouth
>shallow thrusts, but I'm not picky
>hear those little slurps and farty noises of her sucking
>I last 90 seconds if I'm being generous
>she flaps her hands as I cum in her mouth
>she's tolerating it, but doesn't seem to like it much
>she spits and rinses out her mouth
>ask her "you didn't like it?"
>she rolls her eyes in a "it was okay" sorta way
>have her lay back on the shower bench
>I kneel down between her legs
>holy shit I've never seen her pussy up close
>She was mostly an innie, but her clit hood pokes out a little at the top
>perfection as far as I was concerned
>start with long slow licks up her pussy
>immediately taste that slippery almost sweet wetness of hers
>start tongue fucking her
>after a few minutes she lifts my head and steers me up to her clit
>but I want to keep with the tongue fucking
>we go back and forth, she nudges me up and I go back down
>until she grabs my hair
>okay okay I get it
>start flicking my tongue and sucking gently on her clit
>my jaw was starting to hurt, my knees definitely hurt from the hard tile floor
>it was probably only 10 minutes or so, but I'm about to call it quits
>she tenses up and squeezes my head for a few moments
>then she taps my forehead, like all done, and mouths "wow"
>we're both all smiles as we get dressed and sneak out of the men's showers
>get back to camp just in time for dinner
>"had a good shower?"
>we both nod yes
>>
>>741237474
Why did you keep playing doctor with your cousin? Was it the only game you knew how to play? kek
>>
>>741238703
Part 12/20
>hadn't found another chance to be alone with her since camping
>I think things have cooled off between us
>nice summer evening
>over at friend's house per usual
>dad has a video projector and sets up bed sheet movie screen in backyard
>tons of kids from around the block show up for movie night
>me and friend carry out lazy-boy recliners because we're cool
>set up at the back of the group, but away from each other (for various reasons)
>it's dark enough so movie starts
>friend's sister looks back, sees me
>comes over and sits on my lap
>instaboner
>but she doesn't notice for a long time
>after a while she shifts and her hand brushes against it
>she looks down like what the fuck...oh
>she looks at me with pity
>really anon?
>shrug, yes really
>she sighs and gets off me
>ah fuck, things HAVE cooled off between us
>it was a good run everybody, thanks for reading
>she goes inside
>10 long minutes pass and she comes back out
>she's got a blanket with her
>and she's changed into a sleep shirt that goes down to her knees
>she comes over and sits on my lap again, covers us with the blanket
>she keeps fidgeting or adusting her shirt under the blanket
>enjoying her warm, soft thighs on my legs
>she presses her butt into my crotch
>feels nice
>then she sighs, grabs my hands, and pulls them under the blanket
>she puts my hands on her sides and I feel bare skin
>BARE SKIN EVERYWHERE
>just soft skin from under her arms, down past her waist, and over the side of her ass
>she's not wearing anything else
>my brain explodes
>>
>>741238854
Part 13/20
>fondle her back, ass, and legs under the blanket
>scared it'll be too obvious if I reach around front
>she sorta pushes against me with her butt a couple of times
>I think...she's asking for the d
>okay I'm going for it
>over the course of several minutes I slowly work my shorts and underwear down to my knees
>she reaches back and touches me occssionally, like she's just making sure I'm still hard
>slip my hand under her butt and try a finger
>she's wet and I have no problem slipping my finger in
>but she pushes my hand away and yanks on my dick, pointing it at her
>indicate to her that she has to sorta kneel over my lap, so we start to reposition
>her mom looks over at us
>OH SHIT WE'RE CAUGHT
>coolface.jpg
>look at sister then at mom, make a face like "kids, whaddaya gonna do amirite?"
>mom smiles like, oh isn't that cute and she turns back to the movie
>finish repositioning
>I try to guide my dick in but she keeps pushing my hand away and grabbing it herself
>we're actually fighting over who gets to put it in
>FINE
>let her grab my dick and pull me into her
>I hold her ass cheeks apart
>she has trouble getting it in at first (I assure you it's not because I'm big)
>I try humping a little and she pushes me back
>ok I'll just sit still
>she keeps pressing herself onto my dick over several minutes
>she finally relaxes or something and the head goes in
>she actually grunts (covers it by clearing her throat)
>it takes her another minute or so to ease herself down onto me
>she's worked about half the shaft in
>then she stops and just sits there with part of my dick in her, like she's getting used to it
>so tight and compared to the night air it's almost hot inside her
>I could do that all night long if that's what she wanted
>she looks back at me kind of impatiently like "ok come on"
>what? oh!
>just as I start to hump my hips into her
>her dad looks over and I freeze
>I make EYE CONTACT with her FATHER while MY DICK IS INSIDE HER
>>
>>741238899
Part 14/20
>that's some stressful shit, I kid you not
>he's just casually looking around and looks back at the movie
>I start humping slowly
>shallow thrusts
>she's bracing on the armrests, sorta hovering her ass away me so I don't go in too deep
>there are dozens of kids and adults all around us
>but it's dark and everyone is focused on the movie
>I can't take it and start to go faster until...
>a god damn quiet part in the movie
>we freeze mid-fuck again
>watch her shoulders move to her heavy breathing
>action scene starts
>back to humping
>short, rapid-fire thrusts
>I'm tensing up
>she whispers "my shirt" meaning don't get any on it
>lift up the back of her shirt
>pull out and cum all over the top of her butt
>take a minute to catch my breath
>she takes off her socks, turns them inside out, and hands them to me to wipe her up
>it takes some doing, but I get my shorts back on
>then she lays across my lap, chewing on her nails and watching the movie like nothing happened
>movie ends
>everyone's going home
>I want to say something to her even though I don't know what
>"hey anon, we gotta help my dad put everything away"
>"eh fuck, sure"
>finish putting shit away in garage
>come back out and she's already gone inside
>"anon, sorry my sister wouldn't leave you alone all night"
>"uh....yeah don't worry about it"
>go home
>>
>>741230904
serious, I have pictures of him to prove im not lying.

again, willing to share them if you guys dont make drama out of it,
>>
>>741238937
yeah I'm curious
>>
>>741238932
Part 15/20
>after "movie night" I naturally wanted to keep the momentum going
>but a few days later my friend got in trouble and got grounded
>that means I had no excuse to come over and see her
>no way to contact her (she didn't have a cell phone and this was before MyShit and Facefuck)
>i was severely cock blocked
>over the next couple of weeks I only saw her in passing
>example: I was in the car with my family and we drove by her street
>she was out riding bikes with her friends
>she saw me in the car and her face lit up and she waved at me
>as I gave a nod back she quickly did a blowjob gesture and winked at me
>my jaw dropped and I had to make sure my parents hadn't seen
>she found my panic to be HI-LARIOUS
>through word of mouth I found out my friend's punishment had ended and I came over
>he was out in the driveway
>i could hear his mom yelling at his sister, but I couldn't hear about what
>asked my friend what was up
>"who fucking cares, anon?"
>he told me his parents were going to take him to look at dirt bikes
>he had been saving to get one and was excited about it
>i don't know how this kid goes from being grounded to getting a dirt bike, but whatever
>i was more concerned about the sister
>the parents came out
>mom was fuming and the dad looked like he was just keeping his head down
>i noticed that the sister was not with them
>"later, anon"
>"congrats on the bike, man. later"
>i acted like I was walking away
>when their car turned the corner I spun on my heels and ran back
>knocked on the door
>she answered
>i could see she was upset and she rolled her eyes when she saw it was me
>maybe this was a bad idea...
>"oh thank god it's you, anon!"
>i had misread her eye roll
>she WASN'T annoyed, she was relieved
>she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house
>>
>>741239011
Part 16/20
>she was talking a mile a minute about the fight with her mom
>i was doing my best to keep up with the details
>following her around while she vented
>actually trying to be a sympathetic ear
>it suddenly hits me: she's pulling down her shorts
>she had lead me back to her room and started undressing
>uh...when did...this...
>she's still talking when she pulls her underwear down
>that pefect triangle of pubes above her hairless pussy lips
>i don't think she shaves; it just grows that way for her
>her nipples are poking out a bit (that's new)
>her body takes my breath away every time I get to see it
>and still I'm confused by the mixed messages
>she's angry and upset, almost yelling...but also getting naked
>she sits on her futon and brings her knees up, scoots her butt forward
>presenting her pussy and butthole to me
>i remember noticing quickly that she didn't have that darker ring of skin around her butthole
>it was just smooth, even-toned skin right up to the pucker of her anus
>"anon do we have to do the other stuff?"
>"the other...what?"
>"i really just want to do it, anon"
>she accentuates the words "do it" by pointing at her vagina with a finger
>"anon, please?"
>oh well you said please, so
>i strip like my clothes are on fire
>she's still venting about the fight while she watches me stroke it to get hard
>i give her pussy a test feel and she's already wet
>kneel down between her legs
>she grabs my dick and pulls me into her
>i push in the rest of the way and she stops talking mid-sentence to grunt and hold her breath
>start humping slowly and she makes a frustrated noise
>can't tell if she's annoyed or enjoying this
>these mixed message are killing me
>"anon can i get on top?"
>>
>>741238937
Yes please, anon. Please do what all the other posts did not, and post some related pics.
>>
>>741239034
Part 17/20
>i lay on the floor
>she squats over me and eases onto me
>it takes her a little while to work out the cowgirl position (she's never done it before)
>she lifts up too far a couple of times and I pop out
>then she finds her rhythm and starts fucking me harder
>bedroom door is wide open
>window is open
>she's breathing and grunting loudly
>her ass slapping against my legs is loud
>everything about this is loud and obvious
>and it makes me super nervous that someone will hear
>"you gotta be more quiet"
>she gives me an annoyed growl
>"somebody might hear us"
>"i don't care, anon!"
>this 13 year old girl is really fucking me
>she's angry-fucking me
>i finally get it and i feel like an idiot it took me this long
>she's working out her frustration
>basically masturbating herself with my dick
>it's not about me, really
>and i'm okay with that
>>
>>741228114
>>741228628
fake and gay
>>
>>741239059
Part 18/20
>i put my arms behind my head and watch her go to town
>she's amazingly wet
>there's a white rim of her juices where her pussy lips wrap around my dick
>my pubes are matted down they're so wet from her
>a few more minutes and then she stiffens up
>"mmmmgodanon"
>i feel her bear down on my dick
>the sensation makes me half sit up, startled
>it's too much
>"hnngimgonna"
>she lifts herself off of me
>I grab my dick and spasm
>a few tense jets of cum hit her stomach
>she sits on my thighs, breathing heavy with flushed cheeks
>then a big smile
>"thanks for listening, anon. i'm glad you came over"
>"yeah me too"
>i watch her clean my cum off her stomach with some tissues, fascinated that she's not grossed out by it
>she's chatty and bubbly again
>we talk about whatever
>take our time getting dressed
>she wants to keep my shirt (some old baseball jersey from a softball league)
>let her have it and just put on my t-shirt and rest of my clothes
>she walks me out while we talk about ways we can see each other again
>at the front door I think she was about to kiss me
>but instead she freezes
>i turn around to see what she sees
>her parents car in the driveway to the side of the house
>i figure they had pulled up in the perfect window of opportunity
>if we were five seconds earlier getting to the front door we would've seen them coming
>ten seconds later and we would've heard the car doors before I stepped out
>my friend and his mom weren't even getting out yet
>they were fussing with bags or something in the car and weren't lookin up at me
>but her dad was
>he was half in and half out of the car
>glaring right at me
>>
>>741239097
Part 19/20
>fuck
>fuckity fuck FUCK
>i turn back to her, thinking fast
>"thanks for looking, maybe I left it somewhere else..."
>said it nice and loud so her dad could hear me
>like I had come back looking for something
>plausible, right?
>she was frozen in the doorway with her mouth open looking exactly like someone who got caught
>but i decided to commit
>turned and walked towards the driveway
>the dad looked at me
>looked at his daughter
>looked at the house
>looked back at me
>he was putting it together
>their dad had served in the military
>he was an ugly, tough-looking man
>his face was like leather stretched tight over a skull
>i bring it up because I want credit for the balls it took to walk past him like nothing was up
>like I HADN'T just fucked his daughter and came on her stomach
>"just looking for something I lost"
>walked past him, no eye contact
>in the corner of my eye I saw my friend put up his hands in a confused expression
>kept walking
>got to the end of the driveway
>"son, get back here. now."
>fucktastic
>my friend and his mom were beyond confused, but apparently clueless
>the dad said "i'm going to help anon look for something in the garage"
>i can tell, what he's going to help me find is a shovel
>with which he's going to anally rape me
>a jogger's going to find my body in a forest somewhere
>shovel handle sticking out of my ass like a popsicle stick
>>
>>741229141
>14 or 15
>gets sex toy

Are you even trying to make this convincing?
>>
>>741239131
Part 20/20
>my friend holds up a bunch of brochures on dirt bikes and shit
>"when you're done we gotta look at these, anon!"
>i nod
>nice knowing you, bro
>walk into their garage and wait
>i wait 10 minutes
>the dad finally comes in
>he leans on the workbench and folds his arms
>stares at me a good long time
>i break first
>"is there someth--"
>"cut the shit, anon. you've been coming around a lot sniffing after my daughter."
>"there must be some mis--"
>his face tightens even more
>"yes sir"
>"she's 13"
>"i know, bu--"
>"she's not allowed to date yet"
>"ok"
>"anon, I don't want to see you around here unless I'm home."
>"ok"
>"and if I ever catch you alone with her..."
>he grinned, like he was imagining the rest of it
>"ok"
>"you're damn right 'ok.' Now get the fuck out of here."
>i leave
>he didn't shovel-rape me, so there's that
>i took the initiative to never come over anymore though
>school started shortly after that
>and after that the brother and i had a falling out
>hadn't seen or heard about her for years

>found her much later on facebook
>married, three kids, runs her own business, looks well-off
>turned into a hot milf
>deep in her picture gallery is one picture of her
>curled up in an armchair reading a book
>and she's wearing that baseball jersey I gave her
>>
>>741229990
Toppest kek
>>
File: 16d.jpg (59KB, 374x767px) Image search: [Google]
16d.jpg
59KB, 374x767px
>>741238852
Clearly the revelation that is sex amused and intrigued me.
I was not aware of incest or w/e.
That's what you do when you're in 3rd world, eastern europe country, during the early 90's.
Yeah we rode bikes, walked the dogs, jumped in a small local river and watched trains.
We also helped with the gardening of the back yard and cleaning.
I just don't see it as an essential part of the story.
>>
>>741237474
Was awesome ty anon
>>
>>741228810
ay
>>
>I was 9.
A girl a coupe years older than me lives 2 blocks over.
We would kiss as talk about sex stuff.
Tasted each other's per thinking it was like oral.
Stuck objects yup our bums
Licked and nibbled her cuny
Eventually we were rolling around on a hill between apartment buildings.
Started making out
Got hard
Got half naked
Wrestled to see who's top, she won.
Slipped around on my dick, can't remember if I came.
Wrapped it up pretty quickly, my mom might have mentioned hearing about it from the neighbor.
>>
>>741238981
>>741239050
is there any website I can post pictures anonymously too? Like i'll post here if I have too, but I really wanna play this straight .
>>
>>741239468
I'd like to fuck that white boy's ass with my spicy nigger dick.
>>
>>741239691
4chan
>>
>>741239691
literally this is where you post it anonymously
>>
>>741239819
a website that I can post a picture anonemisly on that isnt here.

sorry but I can not in good conscious post it here raw.
>>
>>741239709
found the nigger.
>>
>>741234735
Sleep tight, rato
>>
>>741239934
Quit being a pussy bitch. As soon as this thread dies, and it will, the image will disappear and be forgotten. The fags will ignore it either way, regardless of whether you upload it here or elsewhere.
>>
File: dad.png (226KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
226KB, 400x400px
>>741239889
>>741239819
>>741239934
>>741240062
Ok, fine. heres the picture.
>>
>>741232920
I fuck for like 5 hours tho
>>
>>741239156
It doesn't matter how many times I read this, that last part always makes me really sad.
>>
>>741239385
heh np.
>>
>>741239156
Extremely well presented anon, I enjoyed :)
>>
>>741240123
I'd like to spice up that cute ass white boy with my dick.
>>
File: 1501439396310.jpg (24KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501439396310.jpg
24KB, 302x216px
>>741236678
>he's an ex-ninja and reknowned doctor

this fucking guy
>>
>>741240242
lovely, truly.
>>
>>741238540
>>chubby anon makes an excuse not to go because he's embarrassed to have his shirt off

This is too close to home.
>>
>>741235764
Would appreciate more detail
>>
>>741240123
Looks like a guy I know but Perdy sure he didn't have kids.... He did get in trouble with the law recently tho.... His initials AH?
>>
>>741240123
Hmm. I assumed your were a black kid.

So did your dad ever cum in your mouth?
>>
>>741240516
no
>>741240518
yes. several times
>>
>>741229988
>Stick my dick in her pussy
>MOIST
>Two more hours
First off you can't just stick your dick in a girls pussy, especially if you're both virgins, you don't know where to put it, and she won't be nearly wet enough on her own.
Second who says moist?
Third how can you last longer than 2 hours if you were about to cum? Most people either get bored or actually cum by the second hour.
>>
>>741240688
What's that like, especially as a kid? Was it gross to you? Did you know what it was? Did you swallow?
>>
>>741235699
>>741236877
Don't worry we won't, we are far too lazy
>>
>>741240950
oh I had no clew at the time. I thought it was pee. infact for the longest time I thought pee became white when you got older.

and yes.
>>
File: 58912578125419.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
58912578125419.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>741240797
>MOIST
>>
File: 3161343000_097c193599.jpg (744KB, 1037x1012px) Image search: [Google]
3161343000_097c193599.jpg
744KB, 1037x1012px
>>741240123
How would you feel if this guy disappeared?
Like you didn't ever see him again, or do you actually like him around?
>>
>>741239156
Both of your stories were fantastic anon. Not cuz, "lol kids having sex, muh docks hard" but you're just fucking funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a while
>>
>>741241221
he's not with me or my mom anymore. again, got kicked when mom found out he took me with him when he bought drugs.
>>
>>741236989
what the fuck IS wrong with you, son?
>>
File: tumblr_n46yktmpKi1rpqy2eo1_250.gif (999KB, 225x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n46yktmpKi1rpqy2eo1_250.gif
999KB, 225x388px
>>741241251
I'm honestly glad to read that. Thank you.

Tits for you.
>>
>>741241221
>>741241345
and even then, No. despite the fact he hurt me personally and plagued my life with mental illness, I dont want him to suffer and or die.
>>
>>741230904
I can relate. My dad missed my high school graduation because he was busy at work. :(
>>
File: DSC_0037.jpg (613KB, 1064x1439px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0037.jpg
613KB, 1064x1439px
>>741241345
Hey even better nobody around, lives in seatle right, me too?
Name is Keven?
Don't worry, I'm sure you won't see him anymore, no drama or issues will ever come from him again, ever.
>>
>>741241605
Not the anon you're talking to, but yeah do it. And GoPro that shit for us.
>>
>>741241605
>>741241703
please dont.
>>
>>741241431
Yeah man, funniest shit I've read in a while. The 'brain explodes' shit got me fucking crying, anyways you have a good one anon
>>
>>741241703
Even if I was foolish enough to do something like that, which I am not, I would never leave evidence of it.
>>
>>741234735
Sleep tight, rato
>>
anyways enough about that. got more stories if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 1501367267627.gif (98KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1501367267627.gif
98KB, 500x364px
Part 1/?

>Be 12 yr old me
>poor as fuck family, had tv but nearly no channels to watch
>go visit uncle's family in countryside
>actually had a much nicer house than my family in the big city
>dude cousin who was 15 and girl cousin that 12 yr old but 2 months younger than me
>both were notorious brats, the guy more so than her.
>he can be a cool dude but he'd sometimes bully the shit out of me
>me and her get along pretty well, since we were both equally incompetent at most games and sports
>they invite me to their bedroom to play SNES
>we play for a while, then dude cousin asks if I want to watch the secret TV channel
>i know you're lying
>no anon, it's channel 122 ( actually remember the channel )
>my tv didn't go past channel 18
>show me
>its a channel with mature movies, mostly featuring violence and shitload of blood. i remember it was playing robocop right at the scene where the guy gets nuclear waste dumped on him as he melts
>they both love it but i used to be kinda weak about that
>he tells me that there's another part to it but it only happens late at night
>am legit scared, because im expecting spooky shit
>dinner time
>we go back and try our damnest to stay awake until 11pm playing tmnt turtles in time
>it's time, anon
>realize that even she didn't know what it was either
>heart pounding, legit scared
>me and cousin get under a blanket together and watch though a slit
>he tells us to stay quiet and that we can't tell anyone
>shitjustgotrealohfuck
>as he finally puts on channel 122, the first I can see is a guy's ass on the center screen thrusting his hips away from the camera
>there's no sound since it's late at night and we had to pretend we were sleeping
>wait is this wrestling?
>no it's not, keep watching!
>after what felt an hour of watching a man's ass, the camera changes and it shows a fully naked woman from the waist up leaning back on the dude as they were moving weirdly
>>
File: elsecto40-111.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elsecto40-111.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
Be 12, boy
Neighbor 16, girl
hang out and fool around, she always makes it wrestling
one day when wrestling she makes me lick her foot. after a while, she wrestles me down and pulls my pants and underwear off. lm lying on her family room floor and she presses her foot into my balls, on and off and laughs at me- and i cum in about 90 seconds, yelping.

best sex experience i ever had.
>>
>>741241221
You're a mall ninja. Your daily carries are brand new as fuck and show absolutely no duty wear. Even taking it to the range should scuff that shit up more than they are.
>>
>>741241874
post that shit, wtf did he do this time
>>
>>741230904
>"Oh, uuuh, son? I need to do something with you and my friend here. Please, get naked..."

That was the most polite segway into anal sex. Godamn, your father was a fucking gentlemen.
>>
>>741241726
sounds like Helsinki syndrome, the guy is absolute scum, he didn't just ruin his life with drugs, he knowingly dragged a young innocent child down with him, he ruined your life, he didn't care, and he knew what he was doing, he should get life in prison for that type of stuff. He committed an atrocity, a sin which has no repentance, and a crime which has no leeway or shade of guilt, it's an absolute abhorrence.
>>
>>741242149
pretty much
when you start selling kids for drugs, you know what you're doing
>>
File: 1340177326775.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1340177326775.png
7KB, 201x199px
>>741242149
>Helsinki syndrome
>>
>>741242072
>OH FUCK SHE'S A FOOT FAG IM BECOMMING A TARD

>>741242149
its not that. I legit just want us to go our separate ways after this

>>741242120
that was paraphrasing, forgot most of the shit he said to me (I was 4 at the time. 19 currently.
>>
>>741242280
It doesn't have to be a legitimate hostage situation, it can apply to other things.
>>
File: Wrong Syndrome.jpg (214KB, 552x827px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong Syndrome.jpg
214KB, 552x827px
>>741242149
Audibly laughed at Helsinki syndrome, wrong capital mate
>>
>>741227209
>be me
>8 years old
> black girl around 13 I've been friends with for awhile
> she spends night at my house
>I sleep downstairs with her
>she asks me to bring out my "dick"
>NANI.mp3
> my 8 yr old dick gets hard as she puts in her mouth
> she's not good at it
> I get so confused I run to the bathroom and sit there for 5 minutes
> I come back
> she's laying side ways
>ass out naked
>I lay down and she tries to push it in
> I rub my dick in her ass crack
> she gives up
> gg she moves before I realize to how fuck her
>>
>>741234735
Sleep tight, rato.
>>
>>741242358
That is the joke, its like calling anime, Chinese cartoons.
>>
>be 11 on business trip with dad in Eastern Europe
>Get picked up by business hosts. Dad goes in car with the guy and to go look at factory. I go with the guy's wife to do stuff while they do business junk.
> She's 43? Kinda Short. Thick but not fat and blonde.
> She's really nice and asks how the flight was, if I was hungry or tired. Super motherly towards me.
> I tell her I'm tired but ok.
>she pats me on the thigh/inner thigh and says that we'll get some food and then do some sightseeing and I'll feel better.
>She leaves her hands on my thigh. I look down at her hands...her nails are painted dark red and are resting on my inner lion.
>I'm wearing short shorts like pic related since it's the mid 80's

cont?
>>
>>741242103
>4
>at grandma and grandpas house after school
>dad picks me up from them to take me home
>15 minnute drive
>Go to the after work shower with me
>"hey son, come here i need you to do something"
>I go up to him butt naked and he puts his dick in my mouth
>only the head fits
>he tells me to just move my tongue
>this was weird but whatever
>the sensation was like putting a ball in my mouth.
>roll my tongue around his dick for god knows how long.
>cum every where
>ask dad what i just did
>he says he made him very happy
>ok and i continue trying to fit more in my mouth
>to this day my mom still wonders why I have oral fixation.
>>
File: 1207259807804.gif (1MB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1207259807804.gif
1MB, 200x207px
>>741242554
>cont?
I swear to fucking god. Just tell your god damn story.
>>
File: 1500695216124.jpg (196KB, 690x692px) Image search: [Google]
1500695216124.jpg
196KB, 690x692px
>>741242021
Part 2/?

>wait is that a naked lady?
>girl cousin says yeah it is
>start to feel a little weird
>girl cousin asks what is happening
>dude cousin is completely enthralled and doesn't even listen
>it's actually a really tame softcore porn that never shows penetration, only implied sex and no nudity from the waist down
>we were curious, but we got kinda bored since cousin didn't explain what was happening, leaving us very confused
>after a while dude cousin notices us and say that there are more channels
>we say we're fine and we'd just rather go to sleep, it's like 12am and we just barely managed to stay awake until then
>he says we should just keep watching
>I eventually pass out still snuggled with my cousin in the blanket
>pretty comfy tbh
>fast forward to two months later
>their mother's father (their grandpa) passed away and father had to go visit and brings me and mom as well
>tell dad what the heck, it's not even my grandpa why do i have to go
>because shut up, son
>meet up with both cousins
>she's actually fine, but dude cousin is holding up pretty bad. apparently he really liked his grandpa, never really knew why and dont care
>I say we should play some snes
>we play snes all afternoon
>dad comes in saying that they're going to visit grandpa's house who lived not too far, and asks if I wanna come too
>fuck no
>dude cousin says he wants to go
>dad is surprised but more than welcomes him
>we're left alone until dinner time pretty much
>she starts to tell me that she watched the channel many times after last time I was there
>but why
>its actually really fun, lets watch it later
>oh ok
>family comes back
>cousin actually stayed at grandpa's house and decided to sleep there alongside his grandma, and his mom stayed too
in hindsight that's actually kinda sweet of him
>we continue to play games until 11pm
>it's time, anon
>oh shit
>122
>this time it's a lady and a guy making out while naked
>she actually leaves the sound on
>HOLYFUCKWHATAREYOUDOING
>>
>>741242554
yeah no shit cont you cunt
>>
>>741242528
Laughed at the reference either way, didn't mean to offend.
>>
>>741233705
But this band already has a name. Linking Park.
>>
>>741242085
>duty wear
>Scuff
Hello noguns,
The frame is polymer so there wouldn't be much visible wear on it, and the slide although it has a bit of wear is mostly cleaned often and wouldn't have any scuffs anyways because of how large the cocking serration, you can technically see a bit a bit of paint wear from fingers where the slide is grabbed but really, this gun isn't 20 or 30 years old, my dad had a gun from the 90s that looked just as good as mine, it was a P series. do you expect people to be using their guns like their government issued AK74s in the jungle?
>>
>>741243020
Eat my poo
>>
File: 1500283499721.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500283499721.gif
948KB, 200x200px
Haven't seen a good thread in forever, thanks /b/.
>>
>>741241726
He won't, this is /b/, every anon is lying almost all the time.
>>
>>741230904
Post a story with your mom.
>>
Here goes

> Be me
> Be 12
> Nearbys lies an old military bunker
(A bunker with a few shooting slits, made of massive concrete and was approximately 10 square metres in total.)
> Teens hide porn magazines
> Me and friend (female same age) goes to bunker
> I know of the porn, she don't
> We get there, start looking in magazines
> She is oddly interested in them
> Asks if we should try some of it
> She says "sure"
> I lick her for 20 minutes
> She sucks me for 20 minutes
> Worse blowjob ever
> We try to fuck
> No fucking idea what we're doing
> I was so horny at the time, thinking back tho, probably worse sex I ever had...
>>
File: 1501809749940.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501809749940.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>741229988
Oh fuck off already you liar
>>
>>741243249
not really sexual but still intresting.

>6
>taking a shower with mom
>she starts to lay down and asks me to sit on here, so I do
>laying on top of her while she holds me
>head between boobs while I can feel pubic hair
>gets a errection
>ask's mom whats that and why do boys get them
>"oh its just a thing that happens"
>>
>>741235491

>Santa's a furry

>khajiit
>Furry

Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1501445494344.jpg (39KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
1501445494344.jpg
39KB, 680x638px
>>741242710
>she tells me it's fine because her dad was drinking wine during dinner
>what
>he won't wake up no matter what, anon
>i don't know about this
>look, i have cartoon network on return, so if anything happens I just press this and we're fine
>SHE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING HOLY SHIT
>we watch a heavy makeout session and implied missionary for some 15 minutes
>tell her i dont get it and im getting kinda bored
>ok, then i'll show you the other secret channel
>she goes a few channels further, and it's the playboy channel
>it's also a couple making out while naked, but you can see the guy's dick and some lady's shaved pussy grinding on each other
>she points to the screen and nearly screams SEE SEE! I TOLD YOU
>mind blown
>but what are they doing!?
>I don't know, but they swear a lot when doing it
>for some reason I think that's cool as fuck
>the lady actually moans quite a lot
>that actually makes my dick hard, which wasn't the first time, but one of the few so far
>I instinctively reach and cup it in my hands while watching it
>notice that she's doing the same
>it's classic playboy porn, full penetration but no zooms on it, with a pretty chill jazz in the back playing
>she asks me to take off my pants
>whoahwaitwhat
>says she wants to know if it looks just like the guy's
>i take it off, embarrassed as fuck
>she says "it's kinda similar, but yours is way smaller"
>at the time that didn't hurt nearly as much as it would now
>she says that if i copy what they were doing it would feel good
>not sure what she meant
>she does a jerking off motion to me and says "grab your peepee and do this"
>i grip as if it's a kitchen knife and pretty slam my hand on my crotch
>hurts like hell, pulling my foreskin with full force
>i flinch in pain
>she almost yells NOOO YOU NEED TO BE MORE GENTLE
>she comes over and puts her tiny left hand around my dick, and strokes it really slowly
>like this, anon, that's how the ladies do it
>>
>>741243483
I think I had a story with mom but its vague at best. greentext?
>>
>>741239131
Amazing story
>>
File: 1501363023629.jpg (68KB, 929x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501363023629.jpg
68KB, 929x960px
>>741243546
Forgot last time: Part 4/?

>she does it for like 10 seconds
>on the last two it felt so good
>she stops and says ok now continue
>i do so, while still watching the tv
>for like a full minute just watching it
>start to hear loud scratching on cloth
>look over at cousin rubbing her crotch while staring at me
>realize she's been watching me and not the tv
>suddenly feel very embarrassed and try to hide it
>she says it's okay and that she wants to see it
>no
>okay what if I show you how I do it?
>do what now?
>she takes off her pajama shorts and actually throws her panties at my face
>WHATTHEHELL
>she laughs as she lies down on the bed while spreading her legs on a very wide V
>how can you open your legs like that!
>i dont know, i just can
>she actually clenches her hand like a fist and rubs what I think are the knuckles on her cooch
>whatthefuckamiwatching
>continue jerking off while looking at her
>start to feel good
>not too long after she asks me to stop
>but why?
>says she wants to try out something that she saw
>she leans over to me on the bed and and says that she will put her mouth around my dick
>uuuuuuuhh
>she says it's ok and that it should feel really good
>think she's bullshitting me and is just going to bite my dick to prank me
>insists that she's being serious and says "ok, then you lick me first"
>she lays on her back again, while opening her legs
>what no thats gross dont you pee from there
>she promises she won't pee
>o-ok
>lean over and start licking her pussy as if it's a lolipop, not even sure what to do
>tell her it tastes horrible
>just keep licking it anon, its feeling good
>comply and keep licking
>at some point i start to like it and start going full force, holding thighs with my arms
>she turns starts to breathe heavily and containing her moans
>few seconds later she grabs the back of my head and shoves my face with full force on her crotch
>>
>>741244199
Please go on...
>>
>>741244199
this is so hot! please more!
>>
Bump for interest, pic unrelated.
>>
>>741228114
Bro I hate to say this but you sound like one young faggot.

>>741229045
Then you've got this fucker remembering shit from when he was two, yeah alright Fred.

Fuck this thread
>>
>>741244199
Part 5/?

>panic thinking she's just fucking with me and pull back, almost mad
>expect to see her grinning and laughing at me
>her face is actually bright red, brows furrowed, and holding her lips inside her mouth
>cousin are you ok?
>i told you it feels really good!
>ok then you do it to me now
>when i get up, i notice my dick is harder than it ever was, with a bit of fluid seeping out a bit
>about to wipe it off on the bed
>she hastily tells me not to because she wants to try it like they do it on TV
>oh ok
>i lay on my back, with the transparent fluid actually running down my shaft
>she comes over actually quite hastily, holds the shaft with her right hand and licks off the tip, taking out most of the fluid along with it
>it feels amazing for some reason
>she takes a quite, almost as if savoring it in her mouth
>ask her how does it taste
>it's actually not bad, anon! want to try some?
>fuck no that's gross
>alright, suit yourself anon
>immediately puts her whole mouth around my penis, all the way to the shaft
>she pulls it up slowly, trying to lick off the rest of the fluid that was running down my shaft
>pulls her head up and licks her lips, taking the time to taste it again
>don't know why but I'm really liking it
>asks me if it feels good
>y-yes
>HA! TOLD YOU SO! I'm going to continue because there's different stuff that comes out
>my little 12 yr old mind is being blown away by finding out how many different things can come out of my dick
>says she needs to keep going for the other stuff to come out
>but when does it come out?
>I don't know, the ladies just keep doing it until it does. the man always says she's sucking it out
>ok
>she leans forward again and puts it in her mouth
>for some reason i cant take my eyes off of her doing it
>she's not doing anything, just holding it in her mouth
>suddenly she makes pressure on it with her tongue and lips
>feels REALLY good
>tell her so
>she pulls away and says she's trying not to hurt me with her teeth
>>
>>741244632
Tio is best
Also, BUMP
>>
again, I have more stories of my dad.
>>
>she is to on my peen
>i say
>no sister
>but she is so strong
>i shame

that day i shame
>>
>>741243249
ok, here's one.
>5
>few months after the fight
>she is depressed to hell and starts to drink
>being sex on the mind and having no stimulation in weeks I get horny like crazy
>whenever mom gets drunk i'd ask here to have a shower with me
>she'd say yes and id have the time of my life
>In the shower I'd touch here hair and she'd be to drunk to notice
>I think I asked her to lick me a few times and she did
>played with her but a few times as well.
>as she stopped with there alcoholism this happened less and less
>>
>>741245068
Part 6/?

>ask her how does she know how to do it
>says she's been watching the playboy channel as often as she can
>ask if she did it to her brother
>HECK NO HE'S GROSS
>i agree, he is indeed gross
>says she's been meaning to try it out with me, since apart from her brother, I'm the only boy she knows who's aware of the secret channels
>she then crawls away a little and says she wants to try out something else
>what
>asks me to lie on my side
>do so
she turns her butt to me, and lays close, facing me
>we're facing each other's crotch
>she says proudly: Now we can do it together!
>think she's a genius
>she lifts up her right leg and asks me to lean forward
>I do so and start licking her
>she then asks me to move my hips closer to her
>think she's lazy
>thrust my crotch with full force on her face, just to fuck with her
>i can feel it hitting her cheeks
>expect her to be mad
>she doesn't even respond, just simply puts her mouth around my penis
>i freeze for a moment. it feels really good
>she uses her right hand to pull up my leg, so she can properly lean forward
>this time she only puts the tip in her mouth, and i can feel her putting a lot of suction on it
>decide to not fall behind and start licking her again
>we kept at it for a few seconds
>she then tells me to try kissing it too
>no idea how to kiss but ok
>start doing my best to kiss her pussy
>everytime I do so I can feel her sucking my tip harder
>at some point she starts to hold in her moans to her best ability, as her legs shake a little
>before I can ask if she's ok, i realize that i've been licking and kissing some liquid that's been coming out of her
>at first I think it's pee, but it doesn't look nor smell like it. tastes like nothing either
>at that point she probably had an orgasm
>right then, she pushes me so that I have my back to the bed and she sits on my chest, with her back to me
>i can't see anything anymore, but her butt
>>
>>741245960
got more?
>>
>>741246015
Keep going, /b/ro. I'm not even mad it's not pre-typed.
>>
>>741246143
yea

Mother or Father story?
>>
>>741246408
Not that anon, but your dad stories bum me out.
How about more mom stories?
>>
>>741246015
Part 7/7

>she leans over, wraps her lips around my tip and actually starts going up and down the shaft
>can feel her teeth bumping on it, but i don't even care
>it starts to feel so good that I grip on the bed covers
>not too long after i can feel something coming up
>think i gotta pee
>OH NO OH NO COUSIN WAIT WAIT
>she just keeps doing it, not even listening
>can't even think properly anymore, I just lay there gripping cloth as hard as I can
>i come with her mouth still wrapped around
>she actually holds it there for a few seconds then pulls her head away
>still sitting on my chest, i can tell she's trying to determine the taste
>i am completely spent, it's like I've ran a marathon. never did something that felt as good in my life
>she turns to me and says "I think the other one tasted better, but this is not bad too"

And that's my first sexual experience, even though I kept being a virgin until I was 21. We only met again like two years later, and by then we knew full well what we did and how taboo it actually is. I still keep in contact with her, and she actually likes to bring this story up just to fuck with me.

>>741246155
yeah, sorry about that
>>
>>741236989
*Claps in Texan*
>>
>>741229988
>My dick isn't exactly small, so she has a little bit of a hard time fitting it in her mouth

It's fun to make shit up.
>>
>>741246567
Good shit mate
>>
>>741241605

>using a revolver

God to see youre not an amatuer.

No cartridge left behind, and its easy to dispose of it later.
>>
>>741244691
Why because he has principals for himself to be a decent human being? Sounds like he was more mature than you are now
>>
>>741246492
so fair bit of warning, Mom storys never got to steamy exept for like two times. Posting the steamy one

>7
>Mom got back from work with two packages of hard beers
>gets pissed drunk
>she goes in the middle of the night to pee
>I follow her in
>I just stand there watching here piss half asleep
>she goes back to here room without half naked
>I follow taking off my pants
>see mom half on the bed
>not really knowing why I walk up to her and start poking here but hole
>she moans my dads name
>thought this was weird but got on the bed
>she than leans over and starts sucking my penis
>I say suck, but its more of just having a penis in her mouth moving here tongue around
>I get up and waddle around the bed and start pooking here but again
>penis is erect and I get the urge to put it in something
>"oh hey look a buthole"
>slip my small penis in no problem
>I just stand there not knowing what to do.
>I walk off later and close the door.

want more?
>>
>>741247297
got dad stuff if anyone is interested

mostly just dad stuff. but I got a dog story too.
>>
>>741247297
If you're up for it, thanks for sharing so far.
>>741247413
Doge bro?... yeah, why not.
>>
>>741246567

what's the name of this artist ?
>>
>>741247672

nvm, found it
>>
>>741247722
Finally found the reverse image search feature, huh?
>>
>>741247759

were you waiting to tell me this ? that's pretty pathetic. just check my previous double dubs instead
>>
>>741247451
>at grandpa and grandmas house
>they have a big black dog
>thanks to dad and his antics I now become a premature pervert
>spend most of my time alone and isolated as a subconsious coping mechanism
>Only thing id want to be around was the dog
>the dog was female and I found out recently that It's orgiginal owner threw it away after his child died
>as per usual Id be jerking myself off while alone before letting the dog lick me
>this god practically face fucked me having its whole mouth rapped around my peenor.
>found its butthole and like any sexually abused child would and stuck my penis in it
>this time thrusting
>first time ever losing my virginity in life was with a dog
>the feeling was weird but what I imagined what it felt like for my dad. just less akward
>This only happened a few times
>mostly just let her lick me.
>>
>>741247864
Are you ok now

Story is pretty fucked up
>>
>>741247969
yea. mostly cope with Porn on Pixiv/Tumblr.

also seeing a tharopist over life and cripling depression. plan on talking to him about it next Friday
>>
>>741247969
>>741247864
I'm with this anon, what are the after years like?
>>
>>741247969
>Story is pretty fucked up
the dog one specific or the car ride one?

>>741248068
mostly fine. grew up to be a pervert that kinda fucked with life in school. but again found out how to cope with Porn. i also have a assortment of mental issues from other factors in life.
>>
>>741248053
Hopefully that's all in the past and you didn't develop some incest/bestiallity fetish or did you?
>>
>>741248172
All of it really but what got be was the dog one

It because I didn't read the previous one
>>
>>741248173
both and loli/shota.
>>
>>741248246
Oh feels bad man
>>
>>741229079
this
>>
>>741248292
yeah, yeah it does.

Other story
>6 at Grandpas house
>moms being a little late to pick me up
>go up to grandpa and grandmas room to sleep with them
>they both sleep nude. never got sexual with me but it led to weird nights
>get under the covers on Grandpa's side
>feel that hes naked
>go under the sheets and start licking his penis
>one thing to note is that his guy aged well physically and has a still functioning body at age 60 for the most part. and penis
>start sucking on it
>fondles his balls a bit and suck on them
>he gets hard and I end up play with the shaft
>he cums everywhere
>I wonder off and get the dog to lick off the cum
>mom comes home
>find out that he was dying of cancer and his body started acting werid
>really yomge at the time so I barley understood what whats happening to him but I think grandma found cum in the bed and added spontaneous wet dreams to the list of medical problems.
>>
>>741228628
>but I notice she's cut herself
>so I get her a stunning knife that she said she wanted
OP you fucking boi
>>
>>741248878
again, anyone want a Dad story?

sorry if im hyperfixing on that. its just that I have more of those/remember them the best.
>>
>>741248878
Why was your instinct to suck his dick?

Previous times you where forced or asked to

Prayers go out to you man that fucking sucks but don't let it eat you. It was a time in your life where you grew up poorly and had no control as it seems but now you know what you did and the meaning of those actions where horrid and in bad faith. Again good luck on moving on ( but don't find an escape in porn that shit leads to addiction and makes It worse so as you said go talk about all of this to the therapist on Friday and if possible give up dates if comfortable)
>>
>>741248878
what the fuck man!
Im laughing so hard right now!
I know this thread is about sexual experiences as kid but WTF!
>>
>14 years old
>cute blonde in my grade who im kinda friends with
>asks me if i want to sneak out last period and get milkshakes or whatever
>"ok"
>go to store down the street, get milkshakes, and walk around the neighborhood a bit
>find a little park or field thats empty
>sit down, talk for a while
>she says "i hate bras so much" or something like that
>"then take it off" i say
>she takes it off from inside her shirt
>can see her little titties through the white shirt
>im hard as rock
>she seems to notice, starts getting closer
>eventually we're making out
>she gets on top and starts grinding against me
>her skirt is up a little so i can feel her panties against me
>she reaches down and pulls my cock out of my pants
>starts grinding against it, can really feel the outline of her pussy on my shaft
>we do this for a few minutes
>getting close to cum
>she starts grinding fast and giggling
>"fuck"
>blow my load up into her skirt
>we kiss for a bit and go back to school
>>
>>741245960
>5
Meant 7.

>>741249494
idk. Like i said i have oral fixation

>>741249599
atleast it made you laugh
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.