[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 9

File: dilmore-3977-large.png (70KB, 211x240px) Image search: [Google]
dilmore-3977-large.png
70KB, 211x240px
I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female.

Have you, anons? What was the topic?
>>
>>741143724
>English professor
>human behavior and the being alive
>>
>>741143789
She must have repeated what men have written.
>>
>>741144147
Nope. Just a casual conversation about human existence and the social aspects of life and being human.

Not all women are air heads
>>
>>741144279
I see. You're lucky.
>>
>>741144463
Just go to a university and talk to not just any girl but one that looks like she's the least bit smart
>>
>>741143724
Had one talk dirty to me before.
That was stimulating.
>>
>>741143724
> I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female
Translation: I never talk to women.
>>
>>741144944
Most women in their 20's are still children, anon.
>>
Yes and often. Most recently was like an hour ago regarding the legalization of cannabis in Sweden.
>>
>>741145042
That's honestly not an intellectual conversation. It's about as vapid as it gets.
>>
My best friend is a woman, we have deep conversations all the time. She's an uggo though, so she had to be smart to get anywhere in life.
>>
>>741143724
No
>That's not why I talk to women I have never even tried to broach an intellectual subject with them.

All body language and flirting.
>>
>>741143724
>date
>Ultimate fate of the universe
turns out astrophysicists can be incredibly boring people outside of their job, even though they work on some of the most tremendously important things in the world
>>
> Be majoring in Computer Science.
> Worked with females 5 separate times.
> Not one is competent.
Legit, if you want to RedPill yourself on women. Jack off then talk to one, you realize how fucking stupid they are when you don't want to fuck them.
>>
Oddly, only with women at the bar that I have no intention of bringing home. I'm in my late 20s and every time I go on a date, it's insufferable. The only thing I have to look forward to is adding yet another notch on my belt as some cum dumpster gets filled and tells me that she doesn't normally fuck guys on the first date (they all say this).

Last week, I met this couple who was driving around the country, early 20s and the girl was pretty level headed. She was a researcher, philosopher and studying medicine. The guy didn't really say much, he had a shitty tolerance and got drunk real quick. She could hold her liquor, that's for sure.
>>
>>741145158
I was a software developer up until last year. Believe me, I know the struggles of having to deal with women in anything computer related, especially development. Nepotism and "diversity" pandering is real, so they replace capable working people with these hot dumb bimbos who have no fucking clue what they're doing.
>>
>>741143724
last one I can remember was on a tinder date where we talked about Michel Foucault's notion of illness as he presents it in The birth of the clinic. I defended Foucault, she was a med student and defended whiggish history in regards to medicine.
>>
>>741145158
you just said "redpill yourself". you must be so fun to talk to.
>>
>>741143724
>I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female.

that's because no woman would ever willingly speak to you for longer than it takes to say "get away from me you pathetic creep"
>>
>>741145398
That's when they say "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm waiting on someone". Women never speak their mind or are upfront about not wanting to fuck someone.
>>
>>741145005
You sound really self important and pompous. You probably aren't even all that intelligent just really autistic. Calling adults "children" as if you are so far beyond them that they could never hope to match your intellect. Kinda sounds like you are an incel that sits around brooding about women because they won't talk to you.
>>
>>741145158
>Red pill
Fucking cringe. No one outside of /pol/ in real life believes in that red pill shit you fucking loser.
>>
>>741143724
yes very often. About any topic really, but mostly about cringy autists who can't understand that they are not the smartest person in the world
>>
>>741145005
this
>>
>>741145398
Looks like the thread offended someone's m'ladies.
>>
I have a few every day, but I work in a research lab with smart people. And since whiney manchildren (like OP) aren't pursuing higher education as much anymore, most of the researchers are women.

OP is just butthurt because they don't care about his animu and vidya games.
>>
>>woman wearing power blazer
>>
>>741145086
>>741145086
how can you tell it wasn't an intellectual discussion? Is there a topic that it is impossible to debate on an intellectual level and if so how would you judge it to be impossible?
>>
>>741143724
Funny, I would usually say the same about men.
>>
When I see my sister it's a competition between us to see who can teach the other the most interesting stuff about each other's field of expertise. She's a biology teacher so I learn a lot about plants etc. Also we have similar, but not identical political standpoints so we can debate on that for quite some time. Same for ethics / morality.

There was this girl at uni who studied EE like I do, we had a cool conversation about out field. My female coworker at work also knows her shit, so whenever we sit down and talk it really gets those gears going.

So yes, it's definitely possible to have mentally stimulating conversations with women -- it's just difficult to find women who are capable of them. The percentage of guys who can hold an interesting conversation beyond beer, football and sports is also depressingly low by the way, although it is still higher than in females.
>>
>>741143724
I wonder who the common denominator in all of your converstations is.
>>
>>741143724
Microrobotics in the medical technology

She's studied electrical engineering and medical engineering, while I study comp science with medicine as minor
>>
>>741143724

I remember in university I would try to engage girls on an intellectual level and it would always fail due to their lack of understanding. I always got the response, "Oh wow! You're so smart..."

I'm not even really that smart. I found most women just don't care about any kind of intellectual pursuit. Even if they claim to be "nerdy" it's still just pop culture they know a lot a bout like anime, comic books, or maybe video games. Finding a woman that's a bit of a renaissance person with a lot of different interests is a lost endeavorer.
>>
>>741145454
t. woman
next
>>
>>741145731
>Finding a woman that's a bit of a renaissance person with a lot of different interests is a lost endeavorer.
She is out there. Somewhere.
>>
I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with any human being like ever.

Having supreme intellect is a fucking curse. I can't forge normal human relationships because everyone around me just sounds like a fucking idiot. I must be like at least 130 IQ so you got to understand women don't really relate to me on an intellectual level.
>>
>>741145454
I think you are very uncomfortable, and not trying to understand my point of view. Allow me to explain. Most would agree teenagers are children, and the only difference between them and adult world is the odd of a few years. Across the spectrum there will always be men and women who display heightened emotional maturity than that of their peers, but on average men and women in their 20's only have a superficial understanding of how people and the world functions. I've lived across 13 different countries for extended periods of time, and after socializing with thousands of people I can confirm the various patterns and trends in their behavior which they have yet to grow out of. They are usually coupled with emotional immaturity, uncertainty, lack of self-restraint, poor reasoning abilities, a sense of entitlement, or extreme responses to everyday situations.

If I've offended you, I apologize, but it might be worth searching with yourself to find out why it bothers you.
>>
>>741146090
Different guy, just letting you know you seem like a level-headed person and I like you. No homo
>>
>>741146090
jesus christ
>>
Yes, I was visiting a friend who went to Harvard for some sort of party and got with a girl from the female rugby team. She was like 6 foot and toned as hell. After we boned we talked about collectivist policy and the inadequacy of social liberalism
>>
>>741146032
So what are you currently doing? Because it seems for me like you just don't surround yourself with smart people, because I think, at great universities there will be people on your level. not even gauss thought to be that superior in göttingen, and he was one of the smartest men of all the time
>>
>>741146279
If I understood you correctly, you slept with a female rugby team member, and she was an intellectual to boot? Bet you didn't expect that. Interesting experience.
>>
>>741146090
Nobody thinks teens are children. It wasn't even that long ago when 15-16 was middle aged for humans. Not to mention a few years at that age makes a huge difference. There is a big difference between being 10 and being 14. Every age group can look at a younger groups and say "oh they don't know anything". So unless you are 60 years old and dedicated your life to "intellectually stimulating conversations" you are talking out of your ass. Unless you are one of those people who holds some rediculous standard to what is and isn't intelligent. I have talked to plenty of smart women and I didn't go all over the world to do it.

And I'm not offended I am just trying to tell you that you come across as a self important asshole.
>>
>>741146893
>It wasn't even that long ago when 15-16 was middle aged for humans.
Based on the number of suicide threads on /b/ you are preaching to the choir.
>I have talked to plenty of smart women and I didn't go all over the world to do it.
What did they say to make them sound smart?
>>
>>741146032
>I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with any human being like ever.
Really? When you were really young there was never anyone that taught you anything you found interesting or useful?
>Having supreme intellect is a fucking curse.
Oh woe is me, I'm so smart but I don't understand how to have relationships with people.
>I must be like at least 130 IQ
A) you can't use IQ as a crutch if you've never been tested. B)IQ is a measure of timed abstract puzzle solving, not applied intelligence. It's entirely possible to understand math and have a high IQ without understanding how to use critical thinking with other people.
>women don't really relate to me on an intellectual level.
Maybe people can pick up on the fact that you think less of them. No one likes talking to someone with a superiority complex.
>>
>>741143724
female freinds

chemistry, physics, genetics, society, life...

just talk to them like if they were male and everything is fine
>>
>>741143724
I never have and neither has anybody else
>>
>>741146313
If he does have a high iq it is possible that he is a high functioning autistic. Like he can solve math equations in his sleep but be socially retarded.
>>
>>741144944
>I'm not him
You're either a woman yourself or you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
ITT: neckbeards who only talk to women that they can fap to and being surprised that attractive people have trouble developing an interesting personality.
>>
>>741147162
>If he does have a high iq it is possible that he is a high functioning autistic.
This is what women think of men. The male sex is magical to women.
>>
>>741147239
Are you blaming the "neckbeards" for why other people are mentally deficient?
>>
>>741143724
>female
>intellectually conversation
choose one
>>
>>741147239
>attractive people have trouble developing an interesting personality.
I've heard this said many times by people who look average but is it even true? I mean, if you are attractive you have more friends, and a busy social life requires a more cultivated personality. Especially ugly people are bitter in my experience.
>>
>>741147063
> What did they say to make them sound smart
Well that implies that they are not smart and are deceiving me somehow. They are definitely smart and you can tell by the things they said and how they handled situations. I have talked about evolution, philosophy, human nature, all manner of scientific things and they had things to add as well as discuss.
>>
>>741147290
Spoken like a true sperg
>>
>>741147100
>>just talk to them like if they were male and everything is fine
>Initiate a conversation with a gril.
>5 seconds in she mentions her boyfriend.
>>
>>741143724

No. Most of the time women just agree with me and kiss my ass.

The last meaningful conversation was with my mom before she died. Every women I have ever been with cant really keep my attention past sex and simple pleasures.
>>
>>741147524
>Woman confirmed
Nobody talks to women about those things.
>>
>>741143724
I had quite a few. Mostly when I did not expect it. TBH it was not on a male topic like awesome tech, or shit how the world works, but their views were kinda enlightning, looking at stuff from another angle. More compassionate, more energy for life itself. Not the typical male approach: see shit that is broken, form an opinion/solution.

Most women are different but on intellectual they are the same. They just have different interests.

If you never had a good convo, then you are surrounded by the wrong category of women. They do exist and some of them are smart as hell.
>>
>>741147584
>Spoken like a true sperg
Spoken like a true sperg
>>
That's because you're stupid.
>>
>>741147753
> incel confirmed
what do you talk to women about? Your pokemon collection and memes?
>>
File: IMG_2569.png (4KB, 448x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2569.png
4KB, 448x435px
>>741147844
>>
>>741147479
Interesting point, I hadn't thought of it like that. I think I was mainly building off of the idea that if you're good looking you don't have to go looking for a hobby or a niche interest for people to give you validation. So even though they know how to be around people and maybe even have a decent sense of humor, for someone who doesn't get that validation so easily and has been forced into "higher" pursuits, they can come across as shallow and uninteresting.

>>741147442
I'm blaming the neckbeards for not finding value in any female they don't want to fuck.
>>
>>741143724
I did. We were talking about the state of the world and progression in society. Though it was whilst she was going down on me, so mostly her sounds were pretty unintelligible.

But a great conversation.
>>
>>741143724
Several actually.
Architect girl> existentialism
Nurse>Theology, comparative view of free will in Abraham's religions
Math prof assist>Deterministic nature of the universe
Programmer> Objective and subjective morality
None of those conversations were circlejerk either
>>
>>741147900
>>741147900
>incel
That's a pretty empty derogatory seeing that they will most likely get married in their twenties or early thirties. R9k-tier permavirgins are almost nonexistent in the real world. This corner of the Internet just makes it seem like men don't somehow "get laid." Most men are forced to seek company by their biological destiny when they hit their late twenties, if not much sooner.
>>
My general conversations with women irl are far more stimulating than 99% of the threads here. Then again they aren't underage or autistic so it's not fair to compare you guys to them
>>
I'd say I know/regularly talk to around 300 people a week. The thing is, of these people only 4 or 5 will be intelligent enough for stimulating conversation. Of the 5, 2 are girls and the rest are guys. Honestly, it's not that girls is dumb xD or whatever you're trying to say here. It's just that people in general are usually very very stupid. Also we talk to fewer females than males. Therefore the obvious conclusion is that we just talk to too few girls and as such the little we do talk to them, the dumber they seem as a whole.
>>
>>741147900
I reserve all intellectual discussions for men because they are capable of real input and actual comprehension. Also, I think you know perfectly well why most people talk to women in the first place, and it's not for the topics you've mentioned.
>>
>>741146032
>neckbeard superiority complex strikes again
It's weird that "less intelligent" people are more successful than you, huh?
>>
>>741148144
Maybe that is true, but I am not talking about most people I am talking about you. Seeing as how you don't seem to know how to talk to women I can say it isn't an "empty derogatory" in your case.
>>
>>741148291
>having to "reserve" your intelligence
wew lad. How's momma's tendies?
>>
>>741146138
Thank you. You remind me of one of my students, Anon.
>>741146219
Nope, just me.
>>
>>741143724
I have in college, many times. And daily with my girlfriend. You can probably only attract a lower class of woman
>>
>>741144147
40 year old virgin detected
>>
>ITT: supreme gentlemen permaboys
Maybe you guys should interact with intelligent people
>>
>>741148497

>random event selection on dice does not happen

>blames others for random selection
>>
>>741148448
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>741148566

>The bell curve does not exist
>there are always lots of smart people all over just available for a conversation 24/7
>>
>>741148572
Quit playing with dice and go outside faggot
>>
>>741148291
So just because you try to dredge up easy bitches to fuck that means everyone else does? Sorry, but I actually want a quality woman.
>>
>>741148614
Lol, I guess I hit a little too close to home.
>>
>>741148644

>Implying meeting people is not like rolling a dice on personality and intelligence
>>
>>741148488
I wouldn't know, anon. I've lost interest in her a long time ago. I feel sorry for you if you think men associate with women for any reason other than sex.
>>
>>741148628
>bitches about not finding smart people after decades of life (but probably only 16 years)
>hurr durr i can't find them 24/7
Retard you need to settle down. If you can't find smart people in the information age then you are the same idiot you hate.
>>
>>741148764
You only talk to your mom to fuck her? Honestly intelligent women probably hate you.
>>
>>741148675
Good luck finding one. If they were to be found, I might be interested too.
>>
>>741145731
You sounded quite sophistimicated until the last word
>>
>>741148756
>Implying you can blame everything on life and it's impossible to improve probability with self-reliance and willpower
Go blog about it on tumblr faggot. The women you meet are probably smarter than you
>>
>>741148785

Faggot I am not even the same poster I have met smart people and you obviously are not one of them if you don’t understand people don’t always "sort" due to any number of reasons.

>>741148572
>>741148497
>>741143724
>>
>>741148840
>You only talk to your mom to fuck her?
So?
>>
>>741148764
>you think men associate with women for any reason other than sex.
my boss is ugly and my employees are a mixed bag.
I don't plan on banging my fatter friends.
you're probably a shut-in NEET who circlejerks to underage ideas just like tumblrinas
>>
Had loads of em, none in class though
>Ramifications of Citezens United case
>Colony collapse disorder
>general psychology and behaviors of certain types of people
>new methods of eugenics and population reduction
>>
>>741148926

>Does not understand random events
>Does not understand chances of meeting smart people diminishes as one goes to the extreme right of the bell curve.
>>
>>741148840
>You only talk to your mom to fuck her?
No, but there's no point in talking with her. I'm not a hypocrite who thinks his mother doesn't apply to his views on all women. Honestly, you have never spoken with women if you think they have any kind of intellectual capacity.
>>
>>741148962
>circle-jerking about own intelligence
>quotes random people itt
>babbling run on sentence
sure is underage itt
>>
>>741149084
Obviously do faggot, please go to plebbit or tumblr to talk about how much of a victim you are.
>>
>>741146893
They do. You might be surprised what people say when they aren't bound by social norms. It was many years ago when what we consider teenage years were considered middle age, but this is not necessarily a reflection of their perspective or interpersonal growth, it was more often due to the lack of advances in available medicine and technology that forced many of them into roles of responsibility, in order to procreate and drive our species forward due to a more limited expectation of life. I noticed many young adults feel in the past few years they have matured greatly, but this train of thought can be misleading. I do agree several years often makes a great difference as a teenager, but as an adult that difference tends to become gradual after the fundamental systems of knowledge have been established. It is often at best, a positive sign you are still learning. I absolutely dedicate myself to intellectual conversation, I think everyone can benefit from a willingness to expanding their knowledge and they often find contentment in themselves through a more developed understanding of the world. If you have paid attention to your surroundings then by 60 you would be able to speak intellectually, unless you are inhibited by mental illness or fatigue. It would be discriminatory to treat it as the standard for being capable of understand profound thought. In terms of capability, that is on a much broader spectrum.

I did not say the younger generation does not know anything, the truth is many of them are very clever and possess reasoning found often beyond their years, but I understand why you would feel frustrated if it felt like someone was discriminating against you or a group of people because of your age.

My point was I am comfortable speaking from a place of experience, and I am not denying there are smart women, or smart women in their 20's. It was a generalization which is at some level, truthful.
>>
>>741145005

Most men in their 20s are still children

Goddam i wish i knew what i was doing
>>
>>741149084
>doesn't realize other anon already addresssed that
>continues to be a whiny bitch
are you sure you aren't a womyn?
>>
>>741145454
>>741145005
Samefag
>>
>>741149178

>Thinks I am otherfag poster
>Accuses of run on sentence
>Does not know what that means
>Obviously never read any writing from before 1960
>Thinks any quotations were made
> is this stupid
>Thinks there are lots of smart people out there

You think there are lots of smart people because you are so stupid most people are smart to you.
>>
>>741149167
I did, huge pro-eugenics girl. She was definitely smarter than you and able to actually hold a discussion
>>
>>741149248
Meet a higher class of people instead of babbling pseudo-intellectually.
>>
>>741148144
>R9k-tier permavirgins are almost nonexistent in the real world.
Agreed. People have been programmed to think attaining a woman is a huge victory when, in reality, it's what 99% of people do.
>>
>>741149307

>Posts lame retort that is promptly defeated
>Claims weak argument will end all dissent

Retard
>>
>>741149359
>>Thinks I am otherfag poster
i literally got itt and first responded to the most dumbass post i saw. never said you were anyone else because, once again, you are retarded
>>Accuses of run on sentence
you are babbling again

the rest of your post was just stupid triggered shit posting
>>
>>741147460
>to
>intellectually conversation
Sage
>>
>>741149493
>>Posts lame retort that is promptly defeated
>>Claims weak argument will end all dissent
first post and i called you a whiny bitch. you respond by being a bitchy autist?
>>
>>741149386
>She was definitely smarter than you
That's not an insult, anon. You don't know me any more than I know you. Also, this girl better be careful advocating eugenics, being that she's of an inferior gender and, most likely, mental capacity.
>>
>>741149493
You "defeated" his comment by just writing that you defeated it? kek. What next level underage shit is this?
>>
>>741149619
eugenics doesn't involve killing off all women so you can fuck other faggots
>>
>>741149619
>eugenics=getting rid of pussy
Kek wut
>>
>>741149699
Why would existence of women prevent him from fucking other faggots, though?
>>
>>741149699
At the present, no. But eugenics, which you brought to the discussion, is always ruthless. You would have to be childish to say anything differently.
>>
>>741149786
its the same excuse faggots make in prison. no women around, better start sucking
>>
>>741149786
>being so stupid you don't understand the closet metaphor
Are you 16?
>>
>>741149844
which has nothing to do with the comment. you're just a guy-loving faggot
>>
>>741149845
Chances are you've never been to prison, anon. It's not an orgy, it's a punishment.
>>
>>741149844
>You would have to be childish to say anything differently.
No ones denying that you autist, why do you think that's even a rebuttle? We're asking why you're a faggot lover who hates pussy
>>
>>741143724
I'm 46. Thought maybe the women as less than was a meme, it's not.
>>
>>741149268
I don't think it's pseudo-intellectual babble at all. Depending on who you ask and which group of people you wish to observe, they have had very limited life expectancy in the past .

I've addressed what you said I'm interested to hear what you think.
>>
>>741149954
>point
>
>autism
>
>(You)
>>
>>741149845
No I think gay men have sex with gay men without any need for excuses. Men who engage in homosexual activities in prison are preferably called "men who have sex with men."
>>
>>741149903
Go fuck yourself. I don't worship an inferior gender like castrated cuck.
>>
>>741149997
Wrong person. I'm still getting used to this site.
>>741149409
>>
I don't think I've ever had a stimulating conversation with a guy either tbh. Though one time I got into a conversation with a chick about the pragmatics of existentialism.
>>
>>741149954
i work in one retard. we're talking about closeted faggots, not your inability to reason while bitching about women not being able to reason.
>>
>>741150025
faggots can't use the sord cuck, sorry
>>
>>741149959
You're admitting a woman is nothing but a pussy?
>>
Threads like this always solidify that the majority of posters here are delusional permavirgins. At this point coming to b is a confidence booster. Have fun with your autism /b/ro.
>>
>>741143724
Sure, tons of them. Favorite was probably the concepts of good and evil throughout the ages and how that applies to social norms.

Women have tons of interesting things to talk about if you just know how to start the conversation. Because they grew up differently to how males were raised, they tend to have very interesting and different opinions of things. Makes for good conversation.
>>
>>741149248
I bet you're getting ready to finish your psych undergrad, are are upset that you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. Maybe you were an assistant to a professor in a 101 class and tried to hit on the younger girls and got rejected. The obvious reason is that you're autistic as fuck. Anyone who is willing to weird a fucking thesis on /b/ declaring their elevated intellect and the downfall of the younger society is just another aspie that hasn't made peace with /r9k/ yet
>>
>>741150020
... so men who have gay sex are gay, but straight men who take turns buttfuck other straight men aren't gay?

I love threads where anons pretend they're smart, you find the moat lulzy posts
>>
>>741143724
you never had a conversation with a female, op
>>
>>741150025
>being this butthurt after you spend your limited intelligence promoting how intelligent you are
k
>>
Holy shit how many roasties are triggered by this thread. Get the fuck out of here, all of you.
>>
>>741150214
Not the sharpest tool huh?
>>
>>741145383
Pussy detected. U mad girl? People that speak a taboo truth in the face of a taboo are usually interesting folk to talk to. Who could be more fascinating that someone telling you new information about CUNT that no one ever talks about and not only is it new info... it's backed by observation and experiment. Wow!

Red pill me! Nothing is better than learning something new about the world, especially when it flies in the face of social convention.

Maybe if you were a full grown adult you'd realize that red pillers are the best conversations you'll ever had.

Try to grow a penis, cunt.
>>
>>741150123
To me it is. But guys are just faggots or competition or retards.
Most of the dumb guys itt bitching about dumb women are obviously retarded and faggots though because most of you are now admitting to it
>>
>>741150181
Please. Flattery will get you nowhere.
>>
>>741150276
>K
Great response. I didn't promote how intelligent I was, retard. I said men are much more capable intellectually than women.
>>
>>741150327
kek anon you are the dumbest poster in this thread, did another point get past your head?
>>
>>741143724
Many times, every day, but my wife and I have PhDs in the same field.
>>
>>741150427
>still butthurt and shitposting
K
>>
>>741150415
It's pretty sad that considering men superior is now associated with homosexuality. It's just more of a reason this bullshit needs to end.
>>
>>741149844
Are you so perma-virgin you would rather get fucked in the ass than talk to a woman
>>
>>741150493
>>741150486
>>741150465
>>741150427
>>741150423

Samefag

Pro fem thread
>>
>>741150578
>sad that considering men superior is now associated with homosexuality
No you neckbeard wanting to eliminate women to fuck men is associated with homosexuality. You literally cannot get any more beta than that
>>
>>741150578
>considering men superior is now associated with homosexuality.
no you wanting to fuck guys is associated with being a fag
>>
>>741150668
No need to eliminate women. Glass ceiling takes care of that.
>>
>>741150578
Being so beta you blame women for your problems than admit you're a piece of shit makes you a faggot.
>>
ITT
>permavirgins bitching about women not being able to reason get triggered when other anons use logic
>one beta wants to get rid of women to fuck guys
>fucking guys is no longer gay for betas
Kek
>>
>>741150338
>to delude yourself so much into thinking you're superior to everyone when you're a fat tendie-shoveling inept NEET with no life or prospects
Whew lad
>>
>>741150746
How about you address the fact you're secretly gay instead of more shitposting
>>
>>741150856
>>741150825
>>741150709
>>741150854

Samefag
>>
File: 03J.png (10KB, 339x177px) Image search: [Google]
03J.png
10KB, 339x177px
>>741150595
Nope. I'm only one of them
>>
File: dumbass.png (24KB, 357x190px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
24KB, 357x190px
>>741150595
I don't deny that in some fields (computer science, math, etc.) you might have social promotion of women beyond their means. On the other hand, I don't think those topics lend themselves to 'intellectual conversations' in the way topics like art, philosophy, literature, history do. That isn't to say that they don't have levels of complexity that are well beyond me, but only that I would define an intellectual conversation as one that involves critical analysis, not just difficulty.
>>
>>741150916
>>741150595
do you newfags see that post counter gong up at the bottom? see how it keeps rising with each new post?
>>
>>741150906
>How about you address the fact you're secretly gay instead of more shitposting
I never said that I'm not gay. And how is stating the truth by dropping glass ceiling, a real concept, "shitposting" now? Time to grow a thicker skin, beaver.
>>
Who created this thread, a femanist looking for keks as 12year olds try to explain having intellectual stimulating conversation with members of the opposite sex?
The only stimulating conversation I had with a woman had sexual innuendos in it and led to sex.
>>
>>741150668
>wanting to eliminate women
Who the hell said this? Somebody, possibly you, brought up a girl who is "pro-eugenics," and I responded that somebody inferior shouldn't be pro-eugenics.
>>
>>741143724
Women have been conditioned to behave like morons. They have to hide their intelligence to have any hope of a social life or success because of the inherent and systemic misogyny of our culture. Eventually they forget that they were pretending, adopting the shallow narcissism of their social role. Given that women's IQ tends to cluster closer to the mean than men's (meaning their are fewer stupid women, but also fewer brilliant women), it means the number of women with high intelligence and who are willing to show it is vanishingly small.
>>
>>741150939
>>741150979

Photoshop samefag
>>
>>741143724
Had a stimulating conversation with the neighbor woman yesterday, didn't hear a word she said and stared at her boobs the whole time, then went home and imagined her as I fucked my wife.
>>
>>741151013
Do you see that there are 149 other threads, mostly trap threads and facebook threads and log threads. Why don't you head off to one of your preferred threads?
>>
>>741151294
That quick?
>>
>>741151279
>their are fewer stupid women
>their
Though I don't disagree with your analysis, except to say that the reason /b/tards rarely encounter bright women is because they are themselves retarded and only aspire to women who are drunken tarts for one night stands. There are plenty of very bright women if you know where to look. I think it's related to the class chasm - most guys here seem to have been raised by single moms in the underclass.
>>
>>741151325
>neighbor woman
Life is too short so fuck her already.
>>
This whole thread.
>>
>>741150825
>than admit you're a piece of shit
When did I do this? Seriously, do women defend you as much as you them?
>>
>>741145005
>I only talk to women in their 20s and expect them to not behave as if they're approximately college aged
K.
>>
>>741151339
great butthurt response newfag. this isn't plebbit or your butthurt blog
>>
>>741150916
Second one was me so at least twofag.
>>
>2017
>not realizing that your hatred for women and superiority complex are obvious overcompensations for your own failures and socially inept retardation
>>
>>741151476
>/b/tards rarely encounter bright women is because they are themselves retarded and only aspire to women who are drunken tarts for one night stands.
Well that and the social anxiety
>>
>>741151603
First was me.
Threefag.
Let the virgins angrily twiddle their jizz-encrusted keyboards while biting down on their lip until their zit pus starts dripping down their triple chins.
>>
>>741151594
Your inability to contribute anything of value suggests you belong in a celeb thread.
>>
>>741151585
>>741151594
>>741151594
>>741151603
>>741151624
>>741151674
>>741151585

Samefaging this hard
>>
>>741151750
>>741151752
>>741151765

Samefag
>>
>>741151765
>>741151780

Fucking samefag
>>
>>741151750
>Let the virgins angrily twiddle their jizz-encrusted keyboards while biting down on their lip until their zit pus starts dripping down their triple chins.
Projecting much? Not everyone looks like your selfie.
>>
Here was my test for whether a woman in grad school was worth talking to: Did she buy into the movement to make everything about gender? There was enormous pressure in grad school for black students to create projects that were about race, fags to do queer studies, and women to do feminism. If someone in some "identity politics" group resisted that pressure and chose a topic independent of whether it was a way to further some group political program, you knew that person would be interesting to talk with. Those who simply allowed themselves to be filtered into their respective group slots were mostly dull, though more likely to succeed in academia.
>>
>>741147621
5 seconds in she mentions her boyfriend.
Samefagging but I need to add that IME girls and women always bring up their relationship status. Often they attempt to do so subtly. And after the unwritten rules have been thus established, and you either can or can't flirt with them, you need to have an extremely good reason to continue the conversation if you are not supposed to stick your dick in them in coming days. It's like women only think about sex. Ever since I was 6 this has disgusted me to no end.
>>
>>741143724
Not as regularly as I do with males, but that's mostly selection bias. 5% females at work and about 30% in my social circles, most of whom are spouses of the men I am friends with. Not sure why but it seems way harder to maintain friendships with females than males if you don't see them regularly. Most females I used to have stimulating conversations with I haven't spoken to in like a decade and due to females being underrepresented in my professional environment they weren't replaced at the same rate the males were.
>>
>>741152513
>It's like women only think about sex
What else could they think about? Sex seems to be their only purpose, but many continue to deny this.
>>
>>741152513
>>741147621

Samefag
>>
>>741152685
I believe you.
>>
>>741143724
My co-supervisor on qualification project in Uni was a woman. Really intelligent lady, 2 PhDs. We were talking about continuous-non continuous nature of CHIP-seq peak variations. Had a lot of interesting input.
>>
>>741145158
cant i jack off while talking to one?
>>
>>741152885
>>741152936
>>741152985
>>741152936

SameFag
>>
>>741153072
You just selected random posts, didn't you?
>>
File: nope.jpg (26KB, 600x256px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
26KB, 600x256px
>>741153072
>>
>>741152936
Field-related surface thinking. Ask her a philosophical question.
>>
>>741153421
>implying philosophy requires anything but knowledge of the field
Yeah, from a point of view of layman, that may appear so.
But for people who actually know anything about philosophy - not so much.
Most of philosophical views and ideas were well explored even before anyone in this board was born. You can just read it up, and erudition does not always equal intelligence, nor discussing topics you that were discussed many time already is not intellectually stimulating.
>>
>>741150020
This. People over analyze this and end up making no sense.
>>
>>741153762
What I meant is that she is probably not a philosophy student so the question would be deep to her. Like it would be to most people except for you maybe seeing that you are not a layman when it comes to philosophy. Also, parroting Nietzsche or Sartre in a conversation doesn't make one's interlocutor sound uncommonly smart. Every normie knows the basics because of uni.
>>
>>741152513
>Samefagging but I need to add that IME girls and women always bring up their relationship status. Often they attempt to do so subtly
Because you're a raging mouth breathing tard obviously hitting on her
>>
>>741154078
>implying normies go to Uni.
>she is probably not a philosophy student so the question would be deep to her.
I dare you to name me one philosophical question, exploration of which would require deep thinking, not literacy.
>>
>>741153762
>Most of philosophical views and ideas were well explored even before anyone in this board was born
Not him, but are you seriously explaining this?
>>
>>741154274
I asked a girl, "Are we living in a simulation?"

She said, "You guys think technically so of course you would say that..."
>>
>>741154221
>Because you're a raging mouth breathing tard obviously hitting on her
More like you should be breathing on my dick and fulfilling your purpose.
>>
>>741154421
One woman being dumb means nothing.
Still, solipsism for life, bruh.
>>741154312
Well, I kinda had to. He implied that "field knowledge" isn't applicable to philosophy. I think it is, so I had to make a parallel.
>>
>>741143724
Yes, all the time.
Topics: biochemistry, genetics, chemistry, experimental design, data interpretation.
>>
>>741154652
>Still, solipsism for life, bruh.
I have a point of view right now as I am reading your text. ...Therefore, unless you are an NPC, solipsism isn't true. Deal wit it.
>>
>>741151765
>hop into thread to make a single shitpost
>HURR DURR SAMEFAG
Well shit. I don't remember inventing a time machine, but thanks for letting me know I will.
>>
>>741154742
If I was an NPC, would I know it?
Would I even have capacity to know?
>>
>>741147621
>5 seconds in she mentions her boyfriend
Its the other way around for me tbh
I usually hear this after at least a week of texting/meeting spending time together.
Once had to escape via the balcony
fml
>>
>>741154695
Sure, buddy. These are male created and dominated fields.
>>
>>741154826
>If I was an NPC, would I know it?
Yes you would know it. You are a player character thinking about your role in the universe from an individual POV.
>Would I even have capacity to know?
Your asking the question is literally the answer you are seeking.
>>
>>741143724
Honestly never had...I also interact with "intellectual" females almost daily through work or personal life. Ive noticed that they tend to bog themselves down in emotion instead of looking at things objectively. Its pretty common across all women. I also run into a shit load of men who are just dumb as rocks so take my personal experience with a grain of salt.
>>
>>741154911
And that somehow means no smart women are in them? Also there are tons of smart women in the sciences, nice try tho
>>
>>741154537
I should be calling you a faggot? Sounds fair faggot
>>
>>741155156
>Getting a blowjob from a woman is gay these days.
>>
>>741143724
What do you consider intellectually stimulating? Cause I feel like a conversation doesn't have to be about hard sciences or politics or literature or some shit to be enriching and beneficial.
>>
>>741143724

moar!

ps ask them how there day is going... leads many places....
>>
>>741155354
Anything beyond vapid shit that takes absolutely no creativity or brain power to conjure up in one's fashion/food/friends/tv/materialism infested excuse for a brain.
>>
>>741155100
>Also there are tons of smart women in the sciences
Because men made this possible. Occasionally, women can copy men in academia. But if they're as capable, they should invent their own fields, then.
>>
>>741155533
>but if they're as capable, they should invent their own fields, then.
Literally the stupidest answer possible. You should ask yourself do women seem "stupid" because you are too stupid to hold an intelligent convo with them
>>
>>741155533
>But if they're as capable, they should invent their own fields, then.
To be fair, the fields were invented back in the day when women didn't enjoy education. Hard to invent a brand new field in this era. Maybe they will in a few hundred years establish a new field that we can't foresee yet, but that field will be invented by a group of males because of the bell curve.
>>
>>741155533
>But if they're as capable, they should invent their own fields, then.
stfu brainlet psycho
>>
>>741155322
>autistic mouth breather is butthurt on line, thinks acting gay is a deflection
>>
>>741155864
>>741155825
>>741155777
>>741155533
>>741155777
>>741155825
>>741155864

THEY DO ITS CALLED GENDER STUDIES. ITS A LEGIT SCIENCE.

:) :)
>>
>>741143724
My sister.
We had a serious conversation over morality and how obeying the morals you choose to follow reduces your life to nothing but pre-determined answers to every question, struggle, and choice.
>>
>>741155825
>the fields were invented back in the day when women didn't enjoy education.
Yes, because they were too stupid to realize the importance of education and needed men to explain this to them as well.
>>
>>741155533
>women should invent their own fields
By defying physics? This comment is the most autistic of all the permavirgin comments so far
>excluding the faggot that wants to eliminate women
>>
>>741156052
I'll bet some beta male was behind this idea.
>>
>>741156056
Did you guys fuck?
>>
>>741156080
They didn't understand the importance of education because they weren't allowed to be educated, numbnuts.
>>
>>741156080
>>741155777
b8
>>
Yea a few chicks in highschool that were intelligent enough to stand talking to. Looking back them chicks wanted the D and I was just to awkward to realize.

Now a days finding a woman who isnt just a flat out slut is....frustratingly difficult.
>>
File: deadly kek.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
deadly kek.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>741144736
underrated
>>
>>741156173
Hell no. I'm gay,and she is a lesbian. Kinda weird to even think about, and not even close to arousing.
>>
you retards can take your "stimulating conversations" and stick them up your fat fucking asses.

talk is fucking cheap.
>>
>>741156325
Oh, so you're mad because we're talking about the only thing you can afford then.
Talk being cheap and all means a fuckbrained shitwipe like you can afford it too. Neat.
>>
>>741156318
BJ is a BJ. Next time she's drunk ask her if she ever sucks her dildos and proceed from there.
>>
>>741156199
>implying this whole thread is not bait
>>
>>741155516
>being this underage/edgy
Honestly it's not that you guys aren't finding stimulating conversations, you guys are just too underage and immature to understand them. I know, I know, everyone else is a sheep and you're the only one special and unique enough to understand everything with no real world experience
>>
>>741156148
There are many categories added to science all the time, and men are always the creators. You think science is merely physics?

>excluding the faggot that wants to eliminate women
Nobody talked about eliminating women in this thread.
>>
>>741156474
boi she a SJW. I morally refuse to hit that with a thirty foot pole, let alone my penis.
>>
>>741156481
Looking over all the comments, yeah it is. There's no way anyone could be this beta/dumb
>>
>>741156504
DNA structure and radiation
>>
>>741156504
>read the thread faggot
>>
>>741156419
no, actually, you're mad because i don't care about your little thread.
take your stimulating circle jerk and fuck yourself with it.
>>
>>741156504
This thread pretty early on turned to faggot betas wanting to get rid of women. One anon even said fucking guys isn't gay
>>
>>741156504
>Nobody talked about eliminating women in this thread.
read the thread before replying newfag
>>
>>741156896
>eugenics
>women are inferior
>one day they will be eliminated
It was around the same time on of your butthurt friends said fucking other guys isn't gay unless you admit to being gay
>>
>>741157043
Cool, i don't care, you're a weak bitch.
>>
>>741156994
People with no reading comprehension skills should never post here.
>>
OP remake this thread but instead of saying intelligent use emotionally mature and instead of just women use all people because fucking A its like people stop maturing at like 16...

Its not that they arent intelligent at all its that they dont understand how to deal with others emotions in a way that effectively solves a problem more often than not people will just react to whatever sensory data they have at that moment and respond to it without thinking of what outcomes could occur within the social dynamic.
>>
>>741157043
>>741157111
>thinks admitting to being gay is gonna stop you from calling him a faggot
>>
>>741156896
again, read the whole thread faggot. Unless you're the anon that said it, in which case you are so autistically stupid that it's no wonder even women find you dumb.
>>
>>741157111
Cheers, fuckface! Hope your anger management goes well!

Cyanide is really good for the nerves. You should take some!
>>
OP clearly only talks to his mom and sister, since there are a lot of incredibly interesting and engaging women in the world.
>>
>>741157004
Literally this is all in the same context and again, you're still butthurt kek
>>
>>741157205
You're stupid.
>>
>>741157098
>one day they will be eliminated
For the last time, nobody said this.

It was around the same time on of your butthurt friends said fucking other guys isn't gay unless you admit to being gay
This anon asked why it was necessary for women to be non-existent in order to have sex with men, pointing out the absurdity of a particular comment.
>>
>>741157265
Who's dumber here, the guy having fun and messing around with the other guy or the guy getting pissed off at a troll on 4Chan? I vote the latter here;

Care to vote? (:{D)
>>
>>741157004
>Takes words out of their contexts
>>741150020
>I think gay men have sex with gay men without any need for excuses. Men who engage in homosexual activities in prison are preferably called "men who have sex with men."
y r u so butthurt
>>
>>741157373
You're dumb.
>>
>>741144736
I keked
>>
>>741157222
>there are a lot of incredibly interesting and engaging women in the world.
Yeah, like forty-six our of seven point five billion. Can't blame OP if he hasn't bumped into the rightmost end of wymin's bell curve.
>>
>>741157350
*forgot to green text that third sentence
>>
For a bunch of fedorafags bitching about women being dumb, this is one of the dumbest discussions full of the dumbfuckiest anons I've seen in a while.

>>741150025
#TRIGGERED
>>
File: thread_is_bad.jpg (26KB, 396x349px) Image search: [Google]
thread_is_bad.jpg
26KB, 396x349px
>>741143724
This thread is bait and you should feel bait.
>>
>>741157373
I don't like your autism. It's not cute.
>>
>>741157394
b-b-but anon, you took that out of context
>>
>>741143724
yeah me and my ex used to talk about a lot of cool things, psychiatry, philosophy, polittics
>>
>>741157408
And so are you,you silly fuckwagon! Go lick your mother's fetid cunt while getting rammed up the ass by all the intelligent men you know! :)
>>
>>741157589
You're stupid.
>>
>>741157394
He's saying no excuse is necessary, and your comment made no sense. Do you struggle this much with comprehension?
>>
>>741157589
>:)
>>
>>741157589
You, being the white knight, are the most likely to lap your mother's syphilitic, smelly cunt.
>>
>>741157798
o(| :<l {D)----->------<
>>
>>741157350
>This anon asked why it was necessary for women to be non-existent in order to have sex with men, pointing out the absurdity of a particular comment.
And what was the anons response? You faggots don't understand the closet metaphor and somw gays don't fuck men unless they're only surrounded my men And at no point did that mean you had to say fucking gays made you gay but fucking men just made you a guy who fucks men retard. I never net met a women this fucking stupid and I've been around some dumb sluts
>inb4 more bullshit backstepping crying about muh context
>>
>>741157350
you really need to read the whole thread newfag. although i think you're defending some stupid thing you said earlier
>>
>>741157805
A white knight fights for justice. I annoy for the lolz.

Thus, I =/= White Knight
>>
>>741144147
LOL the only intellectual shit you've ever said has also already been said by other men -and women fucking faggot

ITT: retards thinking they're smart and unique
>>
>>741157648
>He's saying no excuse is necessary,
But they are still made, once again an anon made the closet reference. How dumb are you?
>>
File: 1501109188482.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501109188482.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>741157883
You are one dumb bitch.
>>
>>741157979
Right, you just pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>741157883
Not every gay person is in the closet, dickhead. And "closet" is a bullshit term because most people, even straights, don't announce their personal life.
>>
>>741157648
anon you are quite literally retarded. you keep bringing up the same point itt and each time hoping you're the third or fourth anon will be wrong

...maybe you should go talk to a woman, she should be able to teach you basic logic
>>
>>741158171
>Not every gay person is in the closet,
Captain fucking Retarded confirmed for being dumber than any woman alive
>>
>>741158133
Indeed, good sir. That is, in fact, my prerogative in order to frustrate and bother this dude >>741157265
>>
>>741158257
What the fuck are you even talking about? Most of these comments aren't worth a response.
>>
>>741158074
>>741158171
>losing s hard you get triggered and unironically shit post for two hours
>offically being dumber than any woman that browses /b/
>when smoking a vape and tipping your hat is less cringey than your posts
>>
>>741158171
>how do i debate?
>>
>>741157222
its actually more likely that in an age of almost total connectivity we are less connected to our fellow humans than ever before.

Let me be clear when I say "we" I mean peoples under the age of say....30-35 people.

See while being able to talk to others online at basically any time and get news from the other side of the world instantly. There are certain necessities for human connection that are left out because our primary method of communication is direct messages.

Like its obvious in just the amount of people you're NOT exposed to because of that. Say you have a friend "Bob" and Bob has other friends that arent you, Normally you'd see Bob and go up to him and start talking and whoever else was around Bob would also be a part of the conversation in some way, even just their being there will change how you talk but as you interact with Bob more you will by association talk to more other people as well and those people lead to more people etc.

Right now though if I wanna talk to Bob I message him and say "lets chill and do some activity" and start a plan that does not necessarily involve other people that Bob would typically associate with. Basically allowing us to pick and choose our social interactions.

So now onto the matter of intellectually stimulating women. If you arent going out and talking to other in person the sample size drops massively and generally speaking these women do not frequent areas that we as relatively uninitiated men do. These women go out and pursue their goals and that is where you will find them. The chances of you meeting a new person just by meeting them in a random place on the world are massively against you. You need a person to have a cousin who knows a person who has a sister.
>>
>>741158383
And you responded
>>
>>741158431
Your comment is without context and could be used as a cheap response to almost anything.
>>
>>741158257
>>741158074
Other anon here, what part don't you guys actually understand?
>>
>>741143724
Nope, never, and I'm actually a university professor so the women I interact with on a daily basis are supposed to be intellectual.

They're still dull narcissists, they just have a better vocabulary.
>>
>>741150856
projecting
>>
>>741158698
Sorry, meant for >>741158383
and >>741158074
>>
>>741158767
He's not though, every anon that came on to call every woman dumb was far more retarded than the average woman
>>
>>741158805
their issue is that they're underage, have no idea how to debate, and understanding formal logic is a few years of puberty away. look at how they argue, everything is an inference and as soon as another anon makes an inference they get buttblasted
>>
>>741158945
No one has called "every woman dumb." It's just that on the intelligence scale women are closer to mean and further from both ends. So, most women aren't dumb, they just don't have anything brilliant to add to your typical conversation and choose to talk about themselves or their cool friends.
>>
>>741158945
They just magically became more retarded because you said so. It's funny how you just admitted that the average woman is retarded.
>>
>>741158431
>>being dumber than any woman that browses /b/
>>741158639
>without context
In a thread about retards who think they're more intelligent than woman? His post was perfectly in context

You realize everyone universally despises fedorafags correct?
>>
>>741159274
Anon you have no idea how to reason
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.