[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adult wanted to kill himself >Had tried many times before

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 25

File: DBpb1UhUAAAvqiU.jpg (74KB, 851x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBpb1UhUAAAvqiU.jpg
74KB, 851x800px
>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?
>>
I wouldn't say she's a victim, but she definitely shouldn't be guilty of a crime.
>>
>>741094027
Too many sjw's and tumblerinas,cucks on the world,thats why.
>>
>>741094027
no one cares about this big headed bitch but you.

SAGE
>>
>>741094027
By the way she only helped to erase a faggot cuck from the world.
>>
you idiots DO know that SHE told her boyfriend to kill himself when he didn't know what to do and that she kept telling him it was the right thing to do...she kept telling him to kill himself alone he didn't want some faggot romeo bs stop making shit up fag
>>
>>741094460
So? He was a grown man capable of making his own decisions.
>>
>>741094460
Yes he did at least the case
http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2017/06/if_they_read_my_messages_to_hi.html

"You need professional help like me," Carter wrote to Roy, a month-and-a-half before his suicide.

Cataldo further argued that Carter's actions, regardless of their context, were not manslaughter, because she did not threaten Roy into killing himself or physically assist in his death.

Cataldo also presented a series of texts in which Roy compared their relationship to Romeo and Juliet -- and emphasized the play's climax of mutual suicide.

"We should be like Romeo and Juliet at the end," Roy texted.

"I'd like to be your Juliet," Carter replied.

"You know what happens in the end, right?," Roy wrote.

"Oh -- no, we're not dying," Carter answered.

He was trying to get her to kill herself with him. He was a sick person who might have gotten another girl to do it.
>>
>>741094607
*read the case
>>
At one point she kept bringing the conversation back to it and urging him to do it.

if you tell someone a room with poison in it is safe and you lead them there, you also have charges sought against you.

fuck it's even illegal to kill anyone including yourself, why would an accessory in the death of another person not get sought the same punishment than if they helped someone kill a third party?

The law is what it is.
>>
>>741094460
why you don't kill yourself too massive faggot cuck, just because some cunt tells you that will you?, go back to tumblr or twitter.
>>
>>741095249

It's even more like she convinced a hitman to kill her boyfriend, except that the hitman was the boyfriend himself. That would obviously be murder if there were three people; it's only confusing because there were two.
>>
>>741094027
>>741094027
Death penalty is the only acceptable resolution
>>
>>741095249
How is tricking someone into their death, like putting poison in their drink and getting them drink it unknowingly, anything like someone purposefully killing themselves? Also it's not illegal to commit suicide.
>>
>>741094422
announcing sage is against the rules

reported
>>
>>741094027
>help kill someone
>go to jail for it
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Explain to me how you are not a sociopath alarmed by the fact his "trolling" could have real life consequences
>>
That valerian movie wasn't that bad, she shouldn't be going to prison because of it :/
>>
Glad to see the new 4chan and tumblr can come together hand in hand defending a monstrous cunt.
>>
>>741095448
No it's nothing like that. That would be murder, this is suicide.
>>
>>741094027
haha it's just too bad that she didn't get the full 20 years

that would have been funny
>>
>>741095727
It's kinda sad tbh. Years ago /b/ could still unite to hate actual pieces of shit, but now /b/ defends them because they want to be edgelords.
>>
>>741095735
In this case it looks like both.
>>
since when does /b/ defend a attention seeking bitch? No matter what other things she told him she did say she wanted to get famous on social media as a grieving girlfriend. She totally deserved what happened to her.
>>
>>741095872
>she did say she wanted to get famous on social media as a grieving girlfriend

No she didn't stop making that up.
>>
>>741094027
Suicide is technically against the law, it's really confusing and questionable but it is.

If someone is threatening to commit suicide, and you put a ton of effort into convincing them you'll die with them, and you don't kill yourself when they do, then you are held accountable for assisted suicide regardless of the scenario.

It's really stupid but honestly the bitch deserved some kind of punishment for it.
>>
OP is riding on the fact that we haven't read the messages, which we of course all have. If you read the message it's obvious she badgered him into doing it
>>
>>741095694
She did not help him. She just told him to kill himself. And then he bought everything and did everything himself while she was not present.
>>
>>741095720
underrated
>>
>>741095846
No, he killed himself. That makes it suicide.
>>
>>741095974
>Suicide is technically against the law

Conspiracy to do something against the law is a crime. Conspiracy to do something legal isn't.

It's not the suicide deed itself that needs punishment; that's self-administered. It's how it interacts with the rest of the law that matters.
>>
>>741095808
How is people being falsely imprisoned funny?
>>
>>741095974
Suicide is not against the law anywhere in the US.
>>
>>741096186

And she convinced him to do it, which makes her a murderer.

There's no need to be so fussy. Perhaps you should go argue about the meaning of "gay" if you need to get your black-and-white thinking out for some exercise.
>>
>>741094027

>be attention seeking whore
>tells bf to kill self
>listens to bf suffocates on phone
>doesn't call police
>shows everyone how much you "truly cared" about bf by being a grieving gf
>feigns ignorance when police investigates
>gets caught lying to authority and not reporting a death

Please explain how her punishment is not harsher?
>>
>>741095720
This
>>
>>741095688
announcing that you're reporting someone is against the rules

telling my mommy
>>
>>741095727
How is she a monstrous cunt? She told him to get help, he refused, then after months of him convincing her death is best for him, she supported that too. How can she be a cunt if everything she did was just to make him happy?
>>
>>741094556
It's still manipulation of a vulnerable person, it's not just a black and white matter. It's not the same as walking up to someone perfectly fine with a good, stable life and saying kys and they just shrug it off as some random shit from a stranger
>>
>>741096023
He chose to do it.
>>
>>741096369
A murderer murders someone. She did not murder someone, he killed himself, of his own choice, and had he made a different choice he would still be alive. When someone is murdered, they do not have a say in the matter. Therefore, she is not a murderer and also not to blame for his decision.
>>
>>741096842

Evidently the law disagrees with you. I'll leave you to figure out why.
>>
>>741096382
How is she an attention seeking whore?
She told him to kill himself because he spent months convincing her death was the only way for him to be happy.
Why would she call the police to stop him? It's his body and life and so it's his right for him to kill himself if he wants.
She can't be sad about his death? She wanted him to live at first but he convinced her death was the best thing for him so she supported that. If you have to kill your mother because she's in great pain, and you do it, can you not be sad about it because in the end you wanted her dead for her own good?
Yes she feigned ignorance and lied because she thought she might get in trouble. Whats wrong with that. That doesn't mean she thought what she did was bad, she just thought that other people would think what she did was bad.
>>
>>741094027
>meet guy
>he wants to kill himself
>wow
>360 nope
>"hey get help bro bye"

I got 99 problem but some psycho ain't 1
>>
>>741096524
>Telling someone who have been saying they want to kill themselves to kill themselves
>manipulation

So if you tell me you want to get something to eat, and I say go do it then, I "manipulated" you into going out to eat? No.
>>
>>741097088
No it doesn't, she was not found guilty of murder, it was manslaughter. However she did not do that either, the judge made a bad ruling that will maybe and hopefully be overturned on appeal.
>>
>>741097318
This, explained perfectly. All the shit in this thread is not manupalition, it's just coicendence.
>>
>>741097179
>girls
>emotional thriller seekers

omg this guy wants to kill himself
omg the story just gets better
omg what should I text next?

she deserves fucking jail. the tears don't mean shit to me
>>
>>741097318

eating doesn't compare to wanting to die. you retard
>>
>>741097409
>manslaughter

a.k.a. third degree murder, a term no longer in legal fashion
>>
>>741094027
never knew "just do it faggot" would get someone jail time
>>
>>741097318
Except for the part where he got out of the car and she told him to get back in.

If anon said he wanted to get food, but then you told him get the fuck out there and get food then you definitely manipulated him into getting food.
>>
>>741097624
What are you talking about? Seems like you just have some kind hate against females.
>>
>>741097741
now it can
>>
>>741097675
It's the same thing.
>>
>Starts telling him to
>Starts telling him to
>Starts telling him to

yeah shes so innocent. Of all the people to text in her phone she continued to text him.

I hope she goes away for a long time.
>>
>>741094027

Rule #34 on her!
>>
>>741094027
Just because you white knight for a girl doesn't mean she'll sleep with you
>>
>>741097179

Did you just ignored the fact that she was on call with the bf when he suffocated? She literally listened to the guy committed suicide and not report it. This is why she was on trail in the first place; NOT her edging the guy to kill himself.

The state argued that the evidence was damning. Carter sent Roy numerous text messages urging him to commit suicide, listened over the phone as he suffocated -- and failed to alert authorities or his family that he'd died.
>>
>>741097733
No third degree murder means voluntary manslaughter, she was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. But she didn't do that crime either.
>>
>yes I think she deserves to die, and I hope she burns in hell!!!
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>741098013
Hold the fucking phone
>>
>>741094027
I don't think she should be guilty of any crime,but if you ever bothered to read the texts that's not at all how it happened.
>>
>>741097901
>omg roy is so nuts look at the text he sent me

out of all the women you have met. There are some that are into getting into trouble.

she got into trouble. reality hit her in the face. enjoy jail you fucking bitch.
>>
>>741097803
Last minute wishy washy feelings about doing something is not something a friend would take seriously. You say you want to do something for months and are having last second jitters, the normal response, which is not manipulation, from a friend would be "you can do it, this is what you wanted all this time don't get scared now". Like if someone was getting cold feet about their wedding.
>>
>>741097944
Yes she's innocent, one there's nothing wrong or illegal about telling someone to kill themselves. And she only told him to because he had been saying it was the only way for him to be happy for months.
>>
>>741095657
Actually...It is, retard.
It can't be punished, obviously, if you're successful, but if you're not, the state can bring charges against you and force you to go to a psychiatric facility as your punishment. Learn the law, faggot.
>>
>>741098019
Ok? It's his right to kill himself if he wants, she shouldn't be calling anyone to physically stop him. What she did was alot better than those guys who watched that guy drown, since that guy would have wanted to be saved, but they didn't get in any trouble. It's not your responsibility to save anyone, and especially not force them to live against their will.
>>
>>741098424
>one there's nothing wrong or illegal about telling someone to kill themselves

nope. but when they do and your text message is in their phones. That kid's parents / authorities will question you and want to know the story.

>she only told him to because he had been saying it was the only way for him to be happy for months

lol. people think all sorts of ridiculous shit that will make them happy. I'm not one to judge what makes who happy. but the guy that killed himself is someone's kid. The parents that invested/raised the kid for 18+ might be concerned.
>>
>>741098174
Are you saying she was showing his texts to her friends and laughing at him? Thats what your greentext implies. That never happened. She got into trouble for no reason since she committed no crime.
>>
File: do a backflip, faggot.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
do a backflip, faggot.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>741097318

Please, nigga
>>
>>741098619

>not knowing what involuntary manslaughter is in the court of law
>>
>>741098568
No it's not illegal anywhere in the US. Learn the law retard.
>>
>>741098783

perhaps not. but this girl knew very well that road is was going down with this kid.
>>
>>741098325
>Comparing getting married to dying.
kek. Someone watched a lot of Married with Children

"the normal response". For those clearly different scenarios it is, but not in the case of someone dying or someone being mentally unstable.
>>
>>741097971
There's no nudes
>>
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>741098869
Whoopsie. It was apparently silently repealed in 2015 after decades of being an established law. My bad, fuckface.
>>
>>741094027
Her only crime was not getting a better lawyer.
>>
>>741098775
Why would she or Conrad be more concerned about his family's happiness than his own? He shouldn't be forced to live just to keep his family happy. Conrad said it was best for him, and what he did only affected his own life, so there's no problem with him doing it or giving your support for his decision.
>>
>>741098863
I know what involuntary manslaughter is. She didn't commit it.
>>
>>741094460
Snowflake
>>
>>741098903
She was pretty messed up herself, was on anti depressants and had seen psychiatrists, if you think a normal girl would have just ignored him, she wasn't a normal girl and maybe thought she could help him the way she had been helped.
>>
>>741099214

The court and evidence disagree.
>>
>>741099086
>Conrad said it was best for him

the guy is clearly mentally in a bad place. he didn't have some terminal cancer.

have you ever been so mad and sad. That you thought you were going to be that way for ever? Then you went to bed and woke up and was like. "yo wtf I'm not mad/sad anymore?"

I'm not implying it'd take a day for this kid to heal. but he obviously has some problems.

the guy sounds like a massive faggot tbh
>>
>>741098926
They're the same situations. Someone clearly wants to do something, has been talking about it for months, gets cold feet, friend tells them they can do it.
>>
>>741099447
>anti depressants

they fucking prescribe this shit easily in america.

>boo hoo I didn't get the new iphone
>>
>>741099455
>There's never been a bad ruling, no one has ever been falsely imprisoned and there has never been a successful appeal

Ok. The court means nothing. They're just an opinion and in this case and in many other cases, they were wrong.
>>
FAKE NEWS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>741099457
He'd wanted to kill himself for years and had tried multiple times before. Didn't seem like a temporary thing. But he doesn't need to be sad for a long time to justify killing himself, it's his body. As long as he's not on drugs or something at the time or under the effects of something else that would make him make crazy decisions, then you shouldn't be trying to stop him from doing what he wants.
>>
>>741099566
I don't know about that, but she also went to a psychiatric hospital. I don't know how normal that is but I don't think that's normal.
>>
>>741099735

>totally dismissing the evidence
>>
>>741100360
From the evidence it's clear she committed no crime.
>>
>>741099852
Where?
>>
>>741100545

That's an opinion. Evidence points she committed involuntary manslaughter. No evidence says she didn't, only your personal opinion.
>>
>>741100722
In all forms of manslaughter, you have to cause someone's death, he caused his own death. Therefore she is not guilty of any form of manslaughter nor is there any evidence that she did.
>>
>>741100965

That will be the case if she has no involvement in the suicide what so ever. That is not the case. Her actions trigger the suicide. She admitted that. Even though it wasn't her intention, her actions caused the event which lead to a death. In the end, the whole point of this, she REFUSED to report it to the police which is against the law.
>>
>>741101486
It's not against the law to not report someone's death. If so then how come those teens who watched the guy drown and didn't call the police, didn't get any punishment? She did not have any involvement in his suicide, she just told him to kill himself, he did everything, bought everything and set everything up and did it while she was not present.
>>
Awful lot of white knight faggots for a board known for telling people to kill themselves.
How you have fallen, /b/.
>>
>>741101774
lrn2manslaughter faggot
Your yammering is both repetitive and outdated
>>
>>741101997
I already know what manslaughter is, which is how I know she didn't commit it.
>>
>>741102130
Is that so. Shit nigga, best you call the DA and let them know they did it wrong
>>
>>741094027
I don't know the details of the case but this certainly can't be true.
>>
>>741102244
Thats what the appeal process is for. Because many times judges are stupid, ignorant, or make up their own laws. But even if that fails, it would still be a bad and incorrect ruling.
>>
>>741102295
All those details are true.
>>
>>741101774
>>741102130
Unless you have a Criminal Justice degree, shut the fuck up. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>741102348
Why?
>>
>>741102395
Are you sure you can trust 4chan
>>
File: 1462839540206.jpg (12KB, 424x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462839540206.jpg
12KB, 424x335px
>OP
>>
>>741102529
>you have to have a criminal justice degree to know the law

I guess I have to be a doctor to know what kind of medicine I should buy when I have a cold huh retard.
>>
>>741094027
the conviction resulted from appeal to emotion with little regard for the law
she will almost certainly be acquitted on appeal
>>
>>741102547
Why what? Why would it be a bad ruling? Because she did not commit involuntary manslaughter.
>>
>>741102348
Involuntary Manslaughter

1) An unlawful killing that was unintentionally caused as the result of the defendants' wanton or reckless conduct

Seems very clear cut to me
>>
>>741094027
Why are people bringing up this fucking thing again? Did something new happen?
>>
>>741102705
>>741102783
See
>>741102794
>>
>>741102794
Yes very clear she didn't do that. One there was nothing unlawful about his killing since suicide is not illegal. And she did not cause his killing at all, he did.
>>
>>741102801
she was sentenced to 2 1/2 year of prison
>>
>>741102952
It's 15 months.
>>
>>741102946
Suicide is illegal
But since she "didn't really want him to kill himself" it was unintentional
encouraging him to kill himself after he'd just changed his mid is both wanton and reckless

Calm down SIMP, you can protest until she gets her pussy pass elsewhere
>>
>>741102841
judicial precedence has excluded most forms of speech from "wanton or reckless conduct"
for speech to be included in that corpus delecti it has to be explicit (put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger) or coercive (if you don't kill yourself I'll tell your family that you are the reason your sister died)
broad non-specific statements are constitutionally protected
>>
>>741102946
>And she did not cause his killing at all, he did.
She was just an "innocent bystander", right?
please finish high school before commenting on 4chan.
>>
>>741103210
No suicide is not illegal anywhere in the US. There's no reason to think she didn't really want him to kill himself, seems like she did. Doesn't matter if what you think she did was wanton or reckless, it matters if she caused his death, which she didn't he did. Therefore she did not commit involuntary manslaughter.
>>
>>741103323
>broad non-specific statements are constitutionally protected
Have you read every single text she sent him?
>>
>>741103357
I don't know about all that, but I know he caused his own death. Had he made the decision not to kill himself, he would still be alive. Therefore he caused his death, not her.
>>
Fact: no one on /b/ would care for her if she wasn't some ugly Cara Delavigne look-a-like

It's fucking hilarious how white knights pretend to care about the case while pre-cumming in their pants.
>>
>>741094027

Fuck her and fuck you. Go kill yourself, OP
>>
>>741096246
>How is people being falsely imprisoned funny
It is if the people are African-Americans and you are /pol/
>>
>>741102696
Accurately, yes. If you give aspirin to your toddler because you're a retard, your kid can develop a lifelong disease called Reye's Syndrome. This is why experts make calls in their respective fields, jackass.
>>
File: 1482626169525.png (81KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482626169525.png
81KB, 773x773px
>ywn have a qt3.14 suicide coach to push you over the edge when you need it
Why live?
>>
>>741094027
Don't you know? Nobody is responsible for their actions. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. From spilling coffee on yourself to losing the presidency because you're a cunt.
>>
>>741094328
No, the issue is that you fear those fags and stay silent.
>>
>>741103857
Just like you
>>
>>741094027
>Adult
it was a sevenTEEN year old boy.
and she urged him to do it repeatedly rather than simply cutting him out of her life like she should've done
>>
>>741103536
You know what? I bet you that throughout hstory there have many cases of people urging others to kill themselves and even insisting they get back to the act of killing themselves. But we will never know because there were no smart phones and text messages at the time.
With modern technology, all kinds of crimes that used to be hard to prove are now going to surface.
Exactly the same that happened with Rodney King.
>>
>>741103847
>You don't know how to read unless you were given a piece of paper by a college. Also doctors magically go from knowing nothing one day, into knowing everything the next day when they get their piece of paper

Are you a child or just retarded.
>>
>>741094027
Liberal and liberal judges. If a person is so mentally weak and or retarded that they can allow someone to convince them to kill themselves. They deserve to die because they are too weak to be in the gene pool.
>>
>>741104053
You're not as smart as you think you are. You're average.
>>
>>741103917
He was 18, an adult. And there's nothing illegal about telling someone to kill themselves. Just like if I told you to kill yourself right now.
>>
why the fuck are there no memes that lobby for her release, why is twitter and facebook not spammed with those memes, why are you fucks so fucking lazy stop procrastinating and get this big headed bitch free, for the lulz
>>
>>741104160
Then tell me to kill myself. Go ahead, keyboard warrior
>>
>>741103857
>to losing the presidency because you're a cunt.
How do you lose something you didn't have in the first place?
>>
>>741104017
Except she committed no crime.
>>
>>741104229
Kill yourself.
>>
File: michelle-carter2.jpg (29KB, 349x465px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-carter2.jpg
29KB, 349x465px
>>741104221
We need to see her nudes. Need to see if her pussy is as misshapen as her head
>>
>>741104221
i am in, i tell people to go kill themselves all the time, this is a bad precedent
>>
>>741094027
All fucking day on all fucking boards, man you are a cuck. Worse than log boy. Go away annoying ass insect.
>>
>>741104285
Then I guess the judge is fictional and the courtroom is fictional and the sentence is fictional.
>>
>>741104157
Maybe, what does that have to do with the fact that you can know things without being given a piece of paper by a college.
>>
>>741104017
What a stupid, twisted way of thinking.
>>
>>741104376
So many idiots get baited every time, too. Sad sight.
>>
File: 1499042177411.jpg (254KB, 1421x2027px) Image search: [Google]
1499042177411.jpg
254KB, 1421x2027px
>>741104376
Log
>>
File: This.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>741104364
>i tell people to go kill themselves all the time, this is a bad precedent
>>
>>741104380
Have you never heard of false imprisonments, bad rulings, or successful appeals? They happen when someone committed no crimes but are punished anyway.
>>
>>741104335
>ask your girlfriend to beat the living shit out of you
>press charges against your girlfreind
>your girlfriend ends up in the same prison as michelle
>your girlfriend gets to see michelle shower
>you drop charges
>girlfriend, now free, tells you.
>profit
>>
>>741104053
Right. It's the paper. Not the fucking 8 years of classes that let's you legally have the paper. Get the fuck out of here with your strawman, Mr. Pretend Lawyer.
>>
>>741104702
I don't know if you're trolling or stupid or what. You don't need a piece of paper to know how to read or be knowledgeable about something. I don't need some kind of spanish degree to learn all of spanish on my own, etc.. Seriously you're retarded.
>>
>>741104592
Fucking idiot. You are talking about something completely different. You don't tell someone to kill themselves if you are sure they will do it. Why are you so fucking dumb?
>>
>>741094027
This went to trial. Don't like our justice system? do something about it besides whine on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>741104907
There's nothing wrong with doing that either. Awhile ago there was some guy live streaming his suicide, naturally the whole chat was telling him to do it, you think everyone in the chat should be blamed for killing him?
>>
>>741104902
Quick. How do I treat Listeria? No fucking idea? Maybe that's because you haven't done 8 years of MEDICAL SCHOOL or had years of CLINICALS with certified professionals in your field. But you're right. It only takes lawyers 8 years to understand and defend law. I'm sure you know better than them, though, because it's only paper right? Are you fucking twelve? You have to be certified in certain fields for a REASON. Just because you're good at math doesn't mean you can go out a design a city's bridges, fuckface.
>>
>>741104973
Yes, because they were being assholes. If you are too stupid to distinguish a life or death situation from it's just a prank bro, then you deserve to get fucked.
>>
>>741104970
I don't even know if she will actually spend a day in jail, she might get a successful appeal. But there shouldn't even be a possibility of her going.
>>
>>741105111
No they committed no crimes, and certainly aren't to be blamed for his decision to kill himself.
>>
i bet you dumb fucks didn't even read the text conversations
>>
>>741094027
This is not how it happened you fucking shithead
That bitch deserved 20 years at least
>>
>>741104160
didn't handle the situation like an adult should/would
imo she's rightfully being sued out of existence..
she's going to be someone's bitch in prison, stupid little cunt. look at those fake tears, total fucking sociopath right there
>>
>>741096524
you just made it a black and white matter you racist bitch. now the question is, was the bf black?
>>
>>741105077
You're retarded. I feel like I'm just gonna keep repeating the same thing if I keep talking to you so this is the last reply. You don't need a piece of paper to know how to read. If I look up how to treat Listeria, I will then know how to do it, without having a piece of paper. Same as those doctors were taught, I can be taught as well, it's just there's ended with them getting a sheet of paper. I hope I explained this adequately for you.
>>
File: 1436461138602.jpg (63KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1436461138602.jpg
63KB, 800x804px
>>741094027
>>
>>741099405
Hey reddit, stop using the term snowflake incorrectly.
>>
>>741105292
She wasn't an adult, he was. She was an underaged child. She's not being sued. We don't know if she's going to prison, have to wait on the appeal. What makes you think the tears are fake?
>>
>>741105372
Look, man. There's a LOY TO FUCKING READ and understand if you want to speak as some kind of authority on certain fields. Just because YOU don't think it was against he law doesn't mean LAWYERS and JUDGES who actually PRACTICE IT for their wages agree with you. And CLEARLY, they don't. So you can rage at the system all you want. The fact is, people who actually understand and practice law know it better than you, bar none, and they think it was a crime. So go fuck yourself, Mr. "All You Gotta Do is Read." Go read a pamphlet on something super complex and intricate and then do it wrong so it fucks your shit up forever, pl0x.
>>
>>741105637
Lot.*
Obviously Google is a dick today.
>>
>>741104335
I find her attractive
>10/10 would date and have daily suicide motivational texts
>>
File: 2475156.main_image.jpg (360KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2475156.main_image.jpg
360KB, 1500x1500px
>>741105703
It would be fun to work it into a sex game
>>
>>741105637
Some lawyers did agree with me, her defense lawyers obviously. The judge was wrong, they are wrong all the time, thats the point of the appeal, and the appeal can be wrong as well. That is why there is false imprisonments. Another judge might have said what she did was no crime, does that make your head explode, because how could two judges disagree on something, they're all knowing gods on the subject? No they're just people with opinions, the judge in this case was wrong like plenty others. If you can't understand this then you're retarded.
>>
>>741096467
Being underage is against the rules.

Alerting the FBI. Watch your back, kiddo.
>>
>>741106009
How could they be wrong if they're opinions.
>>
>>741103384
>Doesn't matter if what you think she did was wanton or reckless, it matters if she caused his death, which she didn't he did. Therefore she did not commit involuntary manslaughter.

You should read the statute's nigga
Really read

The judiciary disagrees. You have no game son
>>
>>741103853
THis
>>
>>741094027
I read the messages she is the guiltist person ever. She sounds like she was getting off instructing a suicidal guy to kill himself. It's the most crazy messages you could read. His final texts. Theres about 100 of them back and forth.
>>
>>741105972
1 motivational text for 1 hour in her ass?
>>
File: 1497811596261.jpg (69KB, 582x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497811596261.jpg
69KB, 582x702px
Didn't she tell him to get back in the car when he told her that he was in the garage and having second thoughts about killing himself with the monoxide trick?

I'm pretty certain that she did. It's been on so many threads here that another anon made this pic trying to start a meme.
>>
>>741106265
An opinion can be wrong when talking about interpretation and many other things as well.
>>
>>741106009
The way you haughtily spew your vitriolic nonsense really rustles my fucking jimmies, Jimmy. It's not god damned
"Opinions."
We have laws. Laws say things. People make mistakes, sure. More often than I'd like to admit, even. However. To state "his judge was wrong." When you literally have less law knowledge and experience than an undergraduate fucking freshman on he subject, and then exclaim YOU. KNOOOOOW. That the consensus reached by these professionals at their place of employment on a landmark case was "wrong," you just demonstrate how fucking full of hubris, pride and idiocy you are. Let me try this another way: Telling some stranger online to kill themselves when they haven't demonstrated they want to or are currently killing themselves is totally fine. That's like telling someone on the street to kill themselves. You may have done nothing wrong, (freedom of speech is a thing I stand by, of course), but if your speech is to someone in certain situations, they can be breaking the law. For instance: "Kill him." In a room with assassins and a victim is murder by proxy. Same here. Telling a suicidal kid to commit suicide and then coaxing them to finish the job when they express doubt is fucking manslaughter. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1486467067261.jpg (1MB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1486467067261.jpg
1MB, 1836x1836px
>>741106410
I'm not sure what you mean. I would like to lick her butthole
>>
>>741106547
No it can't
>>
>>741106343
No the judiciary doesn't disagree. I have read everything to be knowledgeable.
>>
>>741106358
It's not illegal to tell someone to kill themselves. She's not guilty of anything. Also she only told him that because he said death was the only way for him to be happy.
>>
Do you think she posts on 4chan?
>>
>>741106515
It's not against the law to tell someone to kill themselves. And he chose to do it, therefore his death is his fault and his alone.
>>
>>741094027
Having worked suicide hotlines, I can confirm this dumb bitch should be locked up. Encouraging someone to kill themselves is fucking retarded.
>>
>>741106590
this can't be her? I want to believe
>>
>>741106857
Not her, just a random butthole
>>
>>741106798
I never gave an opinion. I only said that she told him to get back in the car.
>>
sounds like a fake story.
>>
>>741106562
>People make mistakes, sure. More often than I'd like to admit, even.

Good then you admit that there is a possibility the judge made a mistake. Then stop bringing up the fact that the judge said it making it automatically illegal, as if no one has been falsely imprisoned before or gotten a successful appeal. Now it was not manslaughter in any sense, because that means you caused someone's death, he caused his own death, his decision completely, therefore she committed no manslaughter.
>>
>>741106620
Yes it can.
>>
>>741107163
Give example
>>
>>741107029
OK.
>>
>>741107130
Charles Manson never murdered anyone either, but he got charged with 7 murders...

Just sayin
>>
File: 1500260935025.jpg (153KB, 1362x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1500260935025.jpg
153KB, 1362x1319px
>>741106777
>>
File: 3mLydMU.jpg (12KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.jpg
12KB, 243x200px
>>741107130
Did...Did you not fucking read my example after? DID YOU JUST FUCKING SEE WHERE I ADMITTED PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND STOP READING!? You. You're a fucking tool. I'm done with this horseshit. The moment he expressed doubt and she told him to finish it. That's where this evil cunt committed manslaughter. Before that, she still should have called for help, but even ignoring that, the bitch made him continue even after he'd changed his mind. Fuck that. Fuck you. She's an evil cunt. And it was manslaughter.
>>
>>741106798
You're retarded...

Suicide = illegal.

Helping someone do an illegal act is called an accomplice.

Dumb faggot maybe you should try to kys.
>>
>>741105549
she was a teen, as was he. she IS being sued, and will server 15 months in prison.
the tears are obviously fake, and she's clearly a sociopath as anyone with half a sense of decency would've simply ignored the whiney faggot, not egg him on and tell him how to do it.

did you faggots miss the text messages which were leaked here after his death?

she went very into depth and the messages she sent clearly showed what a sociopathic sack of shit she is
15 months and 20million dollars isn't enough imo.
>>
>>741107261
Some muslims think it's against the quran to change genders and have sex then with the tranny, some think it's not ok. Only one is right about what Muhammad meant by females.
>>
>>741102529

Yea. The ALCU should also shut the fuck up cause they clearly know nothing about the law either.

This judge was just a bitch who abused his position to punish a moral wrongdoing with a legal punishment.

Look at the law she was accused or breaking, and then tell me how someone who wasn't at the scene, didn't assist in the set up, and didn't literally force the guy to die is guilty.
>>
>>741107342
He told people to commit a crime. Thats incitement and a crime. Suicide is not a crime.
>>
File: 1501798400089.jpg (54KB, 358x239px) Image search: [Google]
1501798400089.jpg
54KB, 358x239px
>>
Faggot why are you painting her as the victim and false reporting it? She pushed him to kill himself and also attended his funeral and wake and told his family she did her best to help. She also posts on Facebook that she tried to help hut failed. She admitted to her friend Sam that his death was her fault she told him to do it and she could have stopped it. She confessed a bunch to her best friend Samantha. Op shut up you white knight you're Not gonna get to fuck her.
>>
>>741107428
She did not "make" him do anything. That would mean that she threatened him into it or physically forced him to do it. He completely chose to do it on his own. Therefore it was not manslaughter. And she is not evil, she only told him to do it because he spent months convincing her it was the only way for him to be happy.
>>
>>741107560
>Suicide is not a crime.
lol yes it is very much illegal son.
>>
>>741107454
Suicide is not illegal anywhere in the US.
>>
it's actually fake. not kidding.
>>
>>741094027
https://youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
>>
File: 1487113708304.jpg (414KB, 499x620px) Image search: [Google]
1487113708304.jpg
414KB, 499x620px
>>741107625
Kek. After arguing with some fuckwad in here, this response was fucking gold. Have a maymay.
>>
>>741107560
So... if you tell me to post CP and I then DO--then YOU are guilty of CP as well and we'll be cell mates?

Sounds legit.
>>
>>741107625
What grown-ass man lets someone else talk him into killing himself? Not one who is equipped to live in this world.
>>
File: 1319843507514.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1319843507514.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>741102529
>Criminal Justice degree
>thinking this is a law degree
>>
File: 1495451623613.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495451623613.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>741104605
>>
>>741107342

Charles Manson actually planned out those murders. And, as numerous not retarded people have pointed out, murder=/=suicide. Suicide isn't a crime.
>>
>>741107709
He was mentally altered. She knew that. She took advantage of it to get him to do what she wanted him to. Fuck you, I said. You're a god damned idiot and I hope you're her next boyfriend.
>1. Go Fuck Yourself.
>2. Die at some time.
>3. ????
>4. Profit.
>>
>>741107455
He was 18, he was an adult. She was a child. She is not being sued. We don't know if she will serve 15 months until the appeal. You have no idea if the tears are fake. She's not a sociopath, she was convinced by him that death is the only way for him to be happy so she supported his decision, at first she told him to get help. She was a great person and he was a piece of shit. She is not going to be losing 20 million dollars.
>>
>>741107712
No it's not.
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>741107823
>>
>>741094556
Actually he was 18, and she 20
>>
>>741107712

You are incorrect. If you can find a law on the books that makes suicide illegal, I would be surprised.

Also, if the problem was her being an accomplice to suicide, why was she not charged with conspiracy, rather than manslaughter?
>>
>>741108024
suppose our sources of information are faulty, is that what you're trying to tell me?
think is, even if both the information we're reaching, doesn't change the fact that i read the conversations between them, and vividly remember this when it first happened.

she's a psychopathic sack of shit, who will end up where she belongs. end of story.
>>
>>741108114
I agree that the person you are responding to is an idiot, but what about the analogy of someone being charged with inciting a riot?
>>
>>741107868
One who is, at the time, mentally deficient. If you tell a retarded to kid to run in front of a bus and they do it, are you accountable?
>>
>>741107625
The facts in the OP are just the facts of the case. If you think the facts paint her as the victim, then it's just because she is truly the victim. She told him to kill himself because he spent months convincing her it was best for him, if he didn't do that, she wouldn't have done it, she originally told him to get help. There is nothing wrong with lying to people about what you did if you think you're gonna get in trouble for it if you don't personally think you did anything wrong. She told her friend "I couldn't have him go on living how he was living anymore", which proves that she only told him to kill himself for his benefit from what he had been telling her for months.
>>
>>741108241
Give me the analogy. Is the crowd already angry, but targetless until someone shouts "Kill the cops!"? Then yes. Same crime.
>>
>>741108114
It's not a straw man. It's the same scenario where someone tells someone else to commit a crime. It's literally no different than his example.
>>
>>741108243
Absolutely goddamn not.

I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of mentally ill abuse laws, along the lines of elder or child abuse, but there are none currently, and this bitch did not break the law.

She does look way hotter now that the stress made her lose fifty pounds though. Silver linings to everything.
>>
>>741108024
>She was a great person and he was a piece of shit
that's why she told him in great detail not only to kill himself but also how to do it?
that's why when he was saying how and why he was doing it, she egged him on, rather than calling the authorities to take care of him?
lets hope she becomes a hero
>>
>>741107823
I don't think posting CP is a crime. Probably downloading it is.
>>
>>741108378
Except that it's literally very different, faggot. A red room, however, would be more akin to what you're going for, and if you pay to hurt someone in a red room and they die that night: Yes. You're a fucking murderer.
>>
>>741106625
>No the judiciary doesn't disagree. I have read everything to be knowledgeable

I read the verdict
>>
>>741107482
But Allah could change his mind. And lawmakers can change minds. So it can only be correct or incorrect, accurate or inaccurate, relative to an absolute. If there is no absolute decree, then how can it be right or wrong? Maybe favorable or disfavorable, but not right or wrong.
You started out using "opinion" as an expression of ideals (what you think ought to be) and then changed midargument (with no announcement) to "opinion= assertion about what is included in a particular doctrine."
>>
>>741108484
Having it in any form is a crime. If you uploaded it, you had it.
>>
>>741108169
>rather than manslaughter?
look up the definition of manslaughter, fucking dumbass.
>accomplice to suicide
top kek, why is every summer flooded with retarded 12 year olds?
>>
>>741106798
>It's not against the law to tell someone to kill themselves
True. That would make it more of a murder. Hence manslaughter
>>
>>741108364
Exactly wrong that's not facts. What I said also is facts as well. Also adult? Lmao she's 17 and has 18 you're making it sound like he's a pedo or something. She's blamed because she told him to over and over, she told her best friend she did. And lied and said she didn't want that to happen. I'm not defending the idiot but this is clear spin on the story lmao you guys are morons
>>
>>741108007
If she could get him to do anything she wanted, how come she couldn't get him to get help when she told him to? He was not "mentally altered", he'd wanted to kill himself for years and tried multiple times. If I was her boyfriend, I wouldn't spend months convincing her that death was the only way for me to be happy, so she would never tell me to kill myself. And if she did it would be my decision as to whether I do it or not.
>>
>>741108226
What? No you're just misinformed. And how is she a psychopathic sack of shit just for agreeing with her boyfriend's desire?
>>
>>741108701
Like I said earlier: The moment he expressed doubt, and she said for him to finish it. Hats where she crossed he line into manslaughter. "I change my mind. I don't want to kill myself." "Good! Don't! Come over to my place and let's talk/(Whatever besides 'No. Finish it.' would have gotten him to stop). That's where she committed the crime.
>>
>>741094027
break it off with the psychopath maybe he kills himself anyway maybe not.... no murder charge...win
>>
>>741094027
nice fucking meme you moron. That's not what happend at all
>>
>>741108893
My phone hates the letter T at the beginning of words for some reason. Just fucking ignore it.
>>
>>741108483
She only did that because he spent months convincing her his death was best for him. Why would she call the authorities, it's his right to kill himself if he wants.
>>
>random faggot on the internet tells you to kys
VS
>the only person you care about tells you that you should kill yourself

Some of you must be thick as fuck
>>
>>741108893
>hats where she crossed the line
>>
>>741108498
How are they different? Both are crimes. Both involve one person telling another to commit a crime. The severity of the crime shouldn't matter. If it's 'green lights' for one scenario, it has to be also for the other.

Also, Manson never paid them to commit murder.
>>
>>741108509
And the verdict was a bad ruling like many others.
>>
File: Michelle_Carter_maga.jpg (96KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle_Carter_maga.jpg
96KB, 960x692px
>>741108893
>Hats where she crossed he line into manslaughter.
>>
>>741108836
>And how is she a psychopathic sack of shit just for agreeing with her boyfriend's desire?
she wasn't agreeing, she told him how and to do it. the next day he went for it and told her, so she egged him on and continued telling him to do it, although he used a different method than the one she wanted him to, she still neglected informing the authorities while allowing this man to die.
>>
>>741094027
You lost, edgelords. Get over it.

Maybe she'll post nudes some day and you can dribble all over yourself.
>>
>>741109000
>She only did that

And this right here is the kicker
She did it
An action, which by itself is not illegal, directly led to a preventable death

Dasmanslaughtermane.nigger
>>
She is so sexy for this
>>
>>741109021
Thank you. Like. Holy shit, man.
>>
>>741109206
>An action, which by itself is not illegal, directly led to a preventable death

Damn, I'd hate to be the guy that sold him the generator.
>>
File: tumblr_ndvkj4s3Ua1t640hao1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndvkj4s3Ua1t640hao1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>
>>741094027
INB4 a bunch of trannie SJWs raid the thread with:
>what do you care, it's his life, he should be allowed to do with it what he wants
>it doesn't affect you at all though!
ashamed to say i share this earth with such horrific shit bags
>>
>>741108538
I don't know what you're saying. But the point is, the fact that two judges can disagree, shows that you shouldn't hold some judges ruling to some amazing standard, and should form your own opinion based on the facts, on whether someone broke the law or not.
>>
>>741109206

If I call you a fat piece of shit, and you decide that pushes you over the edge so you kill yourself, am I guilty of manslaughter?
>>
>>741109058
Because a victimless crime ≠ A victimed crime. Jaywalking can't just be swapped out for armed robbery as a fucking argument, genius.
>>
>>741108642
It's not against the law to tell someone to kill themselves. Kill yourself.
>>
>>741109399

"Bu-but both involve death and I'm mad women won't sleep with me!"

Comparisons to Manson just show how retarded these people are.
>>
>>741109370
You know what I'm saying
>>
>>741105972
>this picture is actually real and not shooped

wtf her face is too small for that huge water head
>>
>>741109399
But in my scenario the victims would be the children the other poster TOLD me to take pictures of and then post.
Now we have victims, and the other poster and I are now cell mates.
>>
>>741109374
false equivalency faggot
You are some random cock gobbler on some website
I'm not emotionally invested in you
Your words hold no reasonable sway in my life
>>
File: Michelle_Carter6.jpg (849KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle_Carter6.jpg
849KB, 1500x1500px
>>741109683
That's not true. Here's the original.
>>
>>741108680
He chose to do it, therefore she's not to blame. There's nothing wrong with lying if you think you're gonna get in trouble for doing what you thought was right.
>>
>>741097318
There was text evidence of him having second thoughts and saying he didn't want to do it anymore and her convincing him it is the best thing for him to do, for her and for his family members.

Then immediately went online after he did it for victim points and FUND-RAISING.

She is a lady mcbeth whore and deserves what she gets.
>>
>>741103869
>fearing the mentally ill

Lol, this guy.
>>
>>741108893
It was his decision to kill himself, therefore it is only his fault and she committed no crime.
>>
>>741109374
Depends how fat I am.
>>
>>741094027
Did she tell someone to kill himself? Is that against the law? Woopdy Doo, there you go
Is death the ultimate bad thing that can happen to your life? Did she die or did she die. Woopdy Doo, there you go again
>>
>>741109717
Oh. Well if you manufactured child porn because someone told you to manufacture child porn...Then I don't entirely know. Did they have a special hold over you? Did you care deeply what they told you and they knew you'd listen? Then yeah. Fuck the both of them. But if Randy was at work one day and joked hat Bob should make CP and Bob did it, then no. Bob's just a scumbag and just needed any reason to do it.
>>
>>741109845
You refuse to go toe to toe with them because you fear being outwitted by them
>>
>>741109112
Yes she was agreeing, you obvoiusly haven't read anything about the case. Giving information about how to commit suicide is not illegal or else a ton of websites need to be shut own. You don't have to tell the police when someone is dying.
>>
>>741109746
The law doesn't take into account your emotions.
>>
>>741109866
>>741108893
>>
>>741110033
You got it Chip.
>>
>>741109206
The point of that post was to show that she didn't do anything morally wrong. Legally, she didn't do anything wrong as it's not illegal to tell someone to kill themselves, and what caused his death was himself, not her.
>>
>>741109937
This is why the law is a case by case basis. You have rights until someone can show beyond reasonable doubt that you are a piece of shit. In this case, there was more than enough evidence that she was a psychopathic cunt that deliberately talked him into it after he changed his mind. Then tried to get sympathy and money for it. The law wins out again. Righteous.
>>
>>741109579
No I don't.
>>
>>741110059
Actually, it fucking does. Words such as "under diress" and "damages for emotional suffering" and shit are things, y'know. Depending on situations, emotions can make you do things. It is up to the court to decide if you're responsible from there. If I hear banges everywhere suddenly and start firing my pistol in random directions for fear of my life and accidentally kill 5 people hinking I'm being bombed, I may get manslaughter instead of murder.
>>
>>741110126
Why don't you walk a mile in her shoes?
>>
>>741094556
This. Gonna argue with a bitch about what to eat for dinner but if she tells you to off yourself, no problem?
>>
>>741110074
>>741109866
>>
>>741110126
Agreed. Fuck the cunt
I've been arguing in here for hours. That's he point I was trying to make so uhh...Thanks for spelling it out, b/ro!...
>>
>>741110271
The same could be said of 99% of people found victim of crime. What's your point? People on this planet have it rough. She made it worse, deliberately, consciously, in a way she KNEW would be morally wrong (she asked him to make sure he deleted the texts before dying). This is how we handle cases like that.
>>
>>741110441
*guilty of crime
>>
>>741110372
>>741110441
>>
>>741110254
So you start off by talking about totally different concepts, and then move into a manslaughter example, except in your example the perpetrator is emotionally damaged rather than the victim.

Try thinking before you post.
>>
>>741109816
So if you have second thoughts about your wedding at the last minute, and I say cmon do it this is what you wanted, I "manipulated" you just for giving you support for the thing you've been saying for months you want? People start gofundmes all the time when someone dies, and I don't think she got any of the money from it. Also there's nothing illegal about telling someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>741097936
If eating and suicide mean the same to you your life must be really fucked up.
>>
>>741110564
From the NIH: Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working. To be diagnosed with depression, the symptoms must be present for at least two weeks.

She knew he was depressed. She still told him to kill himself. She still encouraged him to continue when he decided to stop. She still played a victim to her friends for sympathy points and money. She's a piece of shit. Sorry you can't see it, man.
>>
>>741110564
Yes, if someone had second thoughts about their wedding and expressed those second thoughts to me MANY times before the date and every time I talked them back into it and it was a huge mistake, I would feel fucking guilty and that would be a shitty thing to do.

>nothing illegal
Yes there is because the legal system just decided there is, in this particular case.
>>
>>741110441
She didn't make it worse. If anything she made it better. Her telling him to delete the texts doesn't show that she thinks what she did was morally wrong. If I save someone from an arranged marriage and I don't tell their family, that doesn't mean I think what I did was wrong, it just means I think other people will think what I did was wrong and I don't want to get in trouble.
>>
>>741110629
The examples are the same.
>>
>>741110854
Jesus. You people and your analogous strawmen. Fuck you, dude. She knew he sway she had over him and encouraged him to kill himself at every turn even when there was a way out. She then went on to fuckitry to emotionally and financially profit from the death of the man she told to delete her texts after she told him how and when to kill himself. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>741110854
>she made it better
I disagree. And so does most other people. And you have not put forward any arguments for your case here, except that you seem to think when people are going through a rough patch that can be fixed, we should just encourage them to die instead. I hope you never have any responsibility over people because your mindset is fucked.
>>
>>741110789
She told him to kill himself because he spent months convincing her it was best for him. If she was doing it just for her own personal gain or selfishness, then she would be a piece of shit, but seeing as it was for that reason, as well as the fact that she originally tried to get him help, it shows she was actually a great person, and he was the piece of shit who needed to die.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.