[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YES YES YES YES! IT'S OVER MUELLER IS GONNA LOCK TRUMP'S

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 50

File: 1501805266880.jpg (307KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501805266880.jpg
307KB, 600x600px
YES YES YES YES! IT'S OVER MUELLER IS GONNA LOCK TRUMP'S ASS UP! IT STARTED YESTERDAY! Everything that piece of shit has don't in office will be reversed! The trumptards will be off of our boards and back to brightbart America is fighting back!
>>
>>741047557
Lol the one time I actually felt sorry for mitt

God I hope mitt throws in money somehow.. I'll tweet Mueller and and make sure Romneys name is in the heading somewhere
>>
look how cool james comey looks
i forgot how i used to hate him
>>
>>741047557
The beginning of the end for all the trump pieces of shit out there! I knew he wouldn't last one term!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287
>>
>>741047557
>>741047798
You do realize this is all just more attention grabbing yellow journalism headline BS right.
>>
>>741047707
W8 why didja h8 him?

Muh comey
>>
File: 1478781440548.jpg (80KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
1478781440548.jpg
80KB, 549x549px
>>741047557
>>
>>741048031
So the grand jury isn't happening?
>>
Grand juries are fairly standard procedures during investigations of this scale and don't correlate highly with indictment (remains tbd).
>>
>>741048031
You can close your eyes and block your ears and yell LALALACANTHEARYOULALALA for so long before reality sets in.
>>
>>741048202
.... OK this is the 1st time I feel someone is smarter than me on 4chan.. Can you reword and explain that again. I have no idea what you said!
>>
inb4 they all testify against hillary.
>>
>>741048404
Hahaha and she's walking away Scott free because of trump!
>>
File: LNSM_2016_DDKA_horz.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LNSM_2016_DDKA_horz.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
Lol I love it!
Even Seth Meyers said the only thing that can save trump now is the movie version of "the rock" has to parachute in to save him
>>
>>741047557
Cause this wasn't the largest smoke and mirror show to ever grace the stage.

I personally welcome our new president mike "gays get zeus or the noose" pence
>>
>>741047557
>damn it! Dam it! It's never going to be over... The swamp dwellers are going to continue to fling whatever shit they can, trying to save their own sorry asses, because they are afraid of what will happen if Trump continues to do things that are solving problems and making the United States better and stronger.

fixed your typos OP
>>
These dipshit liberals do know that Mike Pence is next up after Trump leaves right? You think Trump is bad? Even Trump voters don't like Mike Pence.
>>
>>741048146
Ouch good point though.

Also I've been so tired of trumps indefensible lying! He's not a real republican anyways he's a democrat thathad to run as a republican.. fuck that reminds me!

Remember Steve bannon said that they were going to hijack the republican parry ? Fuck those pieces of shits!
>>
File: lol no.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
lol no.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>it's habbebbebbening guiz for realz n shiat

ain't shit gonna happen
>>
>>741048404
>>741048487
testify about what? waht is she walking away from?

obviously not treason and collusion with foreign powers.. (remember how last year all the lying trumpers said she would be at war with russia by now?)
>>
>>741048877
That is true and what I am going to suggest is this.. There is nothing in the constitution or any amendments that says we have to wait for 4 years for the next election.. That has only been a tradition.. We can demand a new one at anytime. We can demand one even the next day after someone is sworn in..

I think we can forgo the traditions this one time
>>
The grand jury just lets a prosecutor compel evidence from witnesses, so it can be judged wether or not a case should be brought to trial. It is showy, and if you've followed how it's been abused against anarchists & anti-Trump protesters you'd likely be concerned that it exists in the state's toolbox, but it is just the beginning of the process. It's hard to see how Trump isn't trashed and convicted at actual trial, but don't get overly excited here, there are plenty of ways to dodge or turn it around before things reach that stage so people need to remain vigilant and active.
>>
>>741048877
>Even Trump voters don't like Mike Pence.

The enemy of my enemy...
>>
>>741048820
>Trump continues to do things that are solving problems and making the United States better and stronger.

lol

Happy 98th Birthday, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, who decades ago wrote:

“Pity the nation whose people are sheep,
and whose shepherds mislead them.
Pity the nation whose leaders are liars, whose sages are silenced,
and whose bigots haunt the airwaves.
Pity the nation that raises not its voice,
except to praise conquerors and acclaim the bully as hero
and aims to rule the world with force and by torture.
Pity the nation that knows no other language but its own
and no other culture but its own.
Pity the nation whose breath is money
and sleeps the sleep of the too well fed.
Pity the nation — oh, pity the people who allow their rights to erode
and their freedoms to be washed away.
My country, tears of thee, sweet land of liberty.”
― Lawrence Ferlinghetti
>>
>>741048877
Smoke and mirrors anon

This has been the whole plan. Mike pence wanted it, he got it.
>>741049105
You are quite stupid if you believe this.
>>
I'm glad you faggots are all so excited about President Pence. He'll get a lot more done than Trump, and you're definitely not going to like it.
>>
>>741047684
i'm sure the aide that reads his twitter mentions will definitely take it right to his desk.
>>
>>741049148
You're a faggit if you think I'm not telling the truth
>>
>>741049105
>Hillary still loses to the republican nominee
>>
>>741048886
>He's not a real republican anyways

what? out and out con man and theif trying to bring ina trickledown tax cut for the wealthy - destroying environmental protections and trying to privatize education, the VA, and impose a healthcare act that gives billionaires tax breaks and screws the poor - what part of this is not Republican core ideology?
>>
>>741049270
It says presidential elections happen every 4 years in the fucking constitution you idiot
>>
>>741049274
he pandered hard with that bullshit during the campaign. Notice how pretty much none of it has happened? It will never pass and he knows it.

If you truly think Trump is a true republican, you clearly don't know about Trump and his past.
>>
>>741049359
OK tell me the line or whatever show me where
>>
>>741048146
Worked for a 3 letter agency for 8 years before I moved to private sector. I scan and scanned sites like this to see different status quos from different groups of society, I was originally looking for terror activity, but I learned much from societal and social behavior from sites like this.

Ill tell you this,
Even if it did, its retarded, because where in the justice system have we seen grand jurys created before an individual is even arrested for a crime... its total neo-con/lib rhetoric. Btw idgaf about trump, But ill tell you this he is surrounding himself with some very strong allies, especially military who abhore the so called deep state. Trump has so much insurance nothing would happen to me, these things you see about this probe or that leak are all just glorified turf war mechanisms to show strength in blackmail. Trump obviously is winning Because haven't you noticed a pattern of changed narratives or cover ups that his opposition scrambles to inact everytime they are proven false, or illegal leaks or for example when he picks up stupid pakis who do shit jobs for IT with the dems, funny how now there is this grand jury. Its absolutely BS.

Feel free to ama btw
>>
>>741049464
Article II section 1

>The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected...

Read more if you like.
>>
>>741049464
How can a fucking american not know it's own constitution?

Jesus Christ, that's fucked.
>>
>>741049136
>The enemy of my enemy...
...can still be your enemy.
>>
>>741047557
Trump will not go to prison. Too retarded and old. It would be cruel.
>>
>>741047557
Low quality b8
>>
>>741049488
What's Ama? And I've already seen 4 mistakes in your narrative. So you either have eaten too much of the Cambridge analytica.. Or your truly lost your skill and if that's true. I'm glad you aren't in the 3 letter branch anymore.

Remember trump hired Cambridge analytica to help with giant pysop.. Yes the same company that helped England steal the vote for brexit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brexit-us-presidential-election-2016-9
>>
>>741049526
>Lets also immediately impeach the vice president directly after the president's impeachment and hold a new election, because power to the liberal people, that's how politics work, herpderp
Are liberals this fanatically retarded and disconnected from reality?
>>
>>741047557
Everyone pushing for this Impeachment is a fucking moron.

I'd rather have an asshole president who can't get anything done because the Republican Party won't back him, than an asshole president who'd be backed by the Republican Party... like Pence would be if Trump is removed. And Pence shares all the fucked up beliefs Trump does.
>>
The problem is, my dudes, that grand jury and special counsel or not - the president cannot be tried for criminal action unless he is first impeached by congress. He could behead a man in the streets in public view, but unless the congress votes to impeach and remove him from office, he can't face criminal trial.

Unless the party turns on him en masse, Mueller could present video evidence of Trump telling Putin he will let daddy vladdy come to washington and plant a russian flag in the oval office, it's not going to make a lick of difference. He'll sit on that for two years until mid-terms and then see from there.
>>
>>741049743
They'd have to impeach about 15 people before they got to a fucking Democrat.

It kills me to see my country like this
>>
>>741048104

I'm a dem and this made me laugh, gj
>>
>>741048299

I'm not that anon but I will reword for you:

Grand juries are normal for investigations that are as big as this one (lots of people investigating, lots of people to be investigated), and they don't always / usually result in some sort of arrest.

Google the definition of "correllation", it's hard to explain
>>
>>741049892
False ! No damage control from the trumptards today
>>
>>741048404

what would they testify though?
>>
>>741047557
I know you think you're being cool and edgy but I wonder when you'll realize that this is the establishment vs outsiders. Pick a side.
>>
>>741049892
>simple majority voted down health care repeal
>seriously believing more establishment republicans wouldn't turn on Trump in a heartbeat if there was hard evidence of illegal activity

Keep dreaming.
>>
>>741049136
>Enemy of my enemy
No, we wouldn't be friends. That's like normal kids and the crazy fucked up weirdo kids hating the same school teacher. You liberals are the fucked up weirdo kids that are so far detached from reality that its almost dangerous.
>>
File: 1299711054111.jpg (10KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1299711054111.jpg
10KB, 251x251px
>>741049359

britanon here

maximum keks
>>
>>741049741
Ama is ask me anything you dip shit. Why are you here?

I also meant nothing will happen to him as in trump, not me* typo.

You also dont know what you're talking about. CA is just a content farm that dissuades. You know who did that for HRC and is even larger? Google, twitter, MSM and Facebook.
>>
>>741049488
>Feel free to ama btw

Is it tough sometimes being so special and important because you know how things actually really work?
>>
>>741049892

>daddy vladdy

my fucking sides
>>
>>741049365
I think he is a greedy thief, with no political principles (or morals) - which makes the republican Party his natural home, even if he used to pretend to be liberal for publicity reasons.
>>
>>741050175
OK hmm... First question I'll give you that you had a point at first while he was campaigning he seemed like a outsider. But not even Hillary was this crooked
>>
>>741050336
Sarcasm.
I'm not special, Im on a list, as are many of you. I'm just secured, so I speak freely.
I will say however many on /b/ especially know what they are talking about. Youd be surprised, but there are a lot of govt or ex govt lingering in these parts
>>
>>741049526
Yea there are exceptions.. READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!
https://youtu.be/AC5QyLFS9rk

OR HERE LET a angry old man tell how vague it is and how we've already done it before
>>
File: avatar164506_3.gif.jpg (4KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
4KB, 150x113px
i wonder what prez trump is eating now
>>
>>741048104
should be the seal of the president
>>
>>741050175
>outsiders

who are the outsiders here? The billionaires? the people who bought their cabinet seats? the multinationals that bought their reps cabinet seats? the less than one tenth of one percenters?
>>
>>741049142
Never read that quote but I'm not a Star Trek fan.
>>
>>741050226
>liberals are ....so far detached from reality that its almost dangerous.

wew lad. have you not noticed the reality of the incompetent con man in the whitehouse?
>>
>>741050509
My source is the us constitution

Yours is a youtube video

There is literally nothing he can say that will change what is written. The constitution says the term will be met out by the succession for the 4 years. There are 18 people who are listed but it will go on ad nauseum til we reach me or you if need be

The term will be met out. Meaning the election will happen in 4 years
>>
>>741050329
OK now your story has no credibility.
I actually believed you at first because 4chan is monitored heavily and it makes sense to have agents constantly checking them. Looking for hyper intelligent people or someone calling for a type of uprising. But to think Clinton was tied to all of those on the level of what Cambridge was doing. Just means you're a bad liar. Or your testing me. Or your just a fraud. I'm going with fraud since only 2 parts of your story are true
>>
>>741050509
Did you just try to argue the us constitution with the fucking youtube video? Did this seem like a valid fight?

Are you a fucking child? Autistic?
>>
>>741050606
Ina way yes I do. Because at least that man took responsibility and never apologized for his actions.. Here we are. Trump denies making any mistakes. Kinda reminds me of North Korea
>>
>>741050712
Being this delusional
>>
>>741050505
>Sarcasm.
>I'm not special, Im on a list, as are many of you. I'm just secured, so I speak freely.
>I will say however many on /b/ especially know what they are talking about. Youd be surprised, but there are a lot of govt or ex govt lingering in these parts

Sarcasm, I don't think you know how things actually work and now you're sounding like an Infowars segment.
>>
>>741047798
>wsj

look if you're going to create bait you have to make it somewhat believable
>>
>>741050137
Several things associated with each other, but not always directly effecting each other. More babies are being immunized - more children diagnosed with autism - higher survival rate with babies

Since we're discussing the Republican party, might as well use their favorite correlation
>>
File: 1433861885849.jpg (297KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1433861885849.jpg
297KB, 1462x1462px
>>741047557
>we're totally gonna get him this time guys
>>
>>741051057
Oh th special snowflake has arrived
>>
What do you fucking leftist faggots think is going to happen? Okay so you democrat dipshits find a way to remove Trump from office somehow. Do you think everything will be fine afterwards? Who will be president? Mike No Nonsense Pence? You don't want that. He'll zap the gays and put spics in chains. Do you leftist dweebs think you can just get rid of Trump and who'll become president, fucking Bernie or Killary? Like they'll just scrap it all and say "Alright let's just give it to someone else?" holy shit you people are way more brainwashed than I realized.
>>
>>741051292 see >>741051268
>>
>>741047557
I'm glad you and many others are doing this OP, Trump will be looked back on as one of the best presidents who had to struggle day and night through the fake media attacking him and a bunch of sheep screaming at the top of his lungs defying him even if it results in destruction of their country.
>>
File: the bros.png (888KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
the bros.png
888KB, 1024x710px
>>741047557
>>
>>741047557
This bait is weak. Nothing in the legal world moves that quickly. He'll be President for a good while yet, even if he is driven out of office.

Also, his acts as President don't get magically reversed if he resigns or is impeached. There is no provision in the Constitution to do that.

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but this is just fucking stupid.
>>
File: eric boy.png (336KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
eric boy.png
336KB, 800x533px
>>
>>741050740
Censorship...
Major corporations...
You're out of touch if you think millions werent cut from social media communications. Where do you think cambridge got their meta data....

>>741050928
You can wake up or you can remain a pocket nihilist. The choice is yours
>>
>>741051268
>>741051347

Keep jerking your tiny little cock in support of your fucking overlords. Fucking trailer trash pieces of shit right wing fucking morons.
>>
>>741051347
>find a way to remove Trump from office somehow.
>Who will be president? Mike No Nonsense Pence?

Shit, you're on to us. That's the plan actually, Trump is great and all that but Pence is a mad man who could take America back 100 years no problem. He would never get voted in on his own, piggybacking Trump is his golden ticket which he will receive.
>>
>>741050740
>>741051578

Btw hyper intelligent people nor those shouting violence are really being watched or looked out for, my friend, those type of people are red herrings or diamonds in the rough, what they are really doing is collectivizing data and statistics of behavior and opinion.
>>
>>741051566
I like how he has no idea how to smile, so he just kinda snarls and hopes it comes off friendly.
>>
>>741051563
lol, all his legislative victories, right?
>>
>>741051268

No, you're right. They've already tried impaneling a grand jury and couldn't get anywhere.

Except they haven't, you fuck. You really think your geriatric fatass know nothing piece of shit ruler has dealt with this before? Holy fuck - you people really ARE the uneducated.
>>
File: ive made a bigly mistake.png (969KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
ive made a bigly mistake.png
969KB, 1484x989px
>>
>>741051347
The same thing that happens after every president leaves, retard. And whoever comes in next will be checked and balanced, too. It's not only about Drumpf, who only has himself to blame for lacking the basic intelligence to deflect suspicion. There are better options by far that don't have to be Bernie or Hillary, if only on the mere merit of actually thinking issues through, not grandstanding, wasting resources and not creating a shitstorm every other day.
>>
>>741051494

>Shit! He's going down, along with my piece of shit worldview.

Um... hey guys... I'm GLAD this is happening! Yeah - it'll fucking BURNISH his legacy.

Whatever you say, son. Uneducated bunch of fucks. He's going down like your mom on a hobo.
>>
>>741047557
but the damage is done it will take a long time before the rest of the world takes you ppl serious again
>>
>>741051894
You are a fucking retard, if trump stops being president during his term, the vice president (aka Mike tha zap Pence) will take office.
>>
>>741049101
Yeah if she was actually voted into office, you fucking retard.
>>
>>741052012
That negates any of my points how? "Fucking retard". Pence can't do whatever he wants just like Drumpf can't do whatever he wants.
>>
>>741052012
Mike 'the electric fence' Pence
Don't even tell them, they know nothing about how their own country works because most of them are summer fags.
If anything ever did come from something like this (which it won't like always) Mike would take over and then the speaker of the John Boehner who is also a republican.

go for it I say
>>
>>741052175
Keep telling yourself that, if Pence gets into office, the USA will become an evangelic version of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>741051543
Don’t he look like extra chromosome a bit
>>
>>741051057
>>wsj
>look if you're going to create bait you have to make it somewhat believable

What would be a credible news source in your mind?
>>
File: 1445964844703 (2).gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1445964844703 (2).gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>741050609
>>
>>741047557
Go home Hillary, it's over...
>>
>>741051347
>What do you fucking leftist faggots think is going to happen? Okay so you democrat dipshits find a way to remove Trump from office somehow. Do you think everything will be fine afterwards? Who will be president? Mike No Nonsense Pence? You don't want that. He'll zap the gays and put spics in chains. Do you leftist dweebs think you can just get rid of Trump and who'll become president, fucking Bernie or Killary? Like they'll just scrap it all and say "Alright let's just give it to someone else?" holy shit you people are way more brainwashed than I realized.

How about simply starting with removing Trump first.
>>
Am i the only one who would have preferred obama for a third term over hollary or trump
>>
Seriously though, how much do you get paid to make the same thread over and over again?
>>
>>741051578
>You can wake up or you can remain a pocket nihilist. The choice is yours

Maybe I'll try increasing my iodine.
>>
>>741052471
>obama
nah, the isis financing and training had to stop
>>
>>741051578
proof or it didnt happen
oh and cenorship! lets talk about the trump pysop flagging all of the left media or actually any media that doesnt try and suck his cock. Tell me do you not remember them telling us to stay away from the main stream media during the election?
Also Kurshner and algorithm look it up
>>
>>741052295
>zap the gays
>spics in chains
>evangelistic version of Saudi Arabia
>things going again human rights
America isn't a democracy retards. Rights can't be infringed upon. Ffs I'm tired of seeing this shit. Does anybody even bother learning about our constitution?
>>
>>741051563
>Also, his acts as President don't get magically reversed if he resigns or is impeached.

That'll be a relief to Obama to hear that the Republicans can't undo his financial or environmental regulations.

Oh, wait...
>>
>>741052385
A new source that didn't get a shit storm over cherry picking a YouTube video just for clicks?
>>
File: AP_17020013346728-635x357.jpg (38KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
AP_17020013346728-635x357.jpg
38KB, 635x357px
>>741051758
and since I've realized the change in the algorithms in people since the election. me and others are doing that exactly.

I always thought it was suspicious that conway kept saying "The election is over" like she was trying to convince american people not to look into it.. she did it even when no one was thinking orr talking about
>>
>>741047557

true dat
>>
>>741052816

>Rights can't be infringed upon.

yes they can. All you need to do is frame someone for a crime and a multitude of their human and above all constitutional rights are stripped
>>
File: trump i am not a cook.jpg (93KB, 712x681px) Image search: [Google]
trump i am not a cook.jpg
93KB, 712x681px
>>741050606
>>
>>741052542
Wrong, defence contractors need it to continue to keep their profit margins, which all but guarantees the training and thus the war will continue for a long time until they find or create another destabilized region. And guess what? Drumpf fell into the Saudi's hands like every other president, the same Saudi Arabia that is known for training terrorists. That's the military-industrial complex for you.
>>
>>741052883
>AP_17020013346728-635x357.jpg

someone please put cum all over her face in this picture
>>
File: rat faced eric trump eric.png (224KB, 795x309px) Image search: [Google]
rat faced eric trump eric.png
224KB, 795x309px
>>741051566
>eric boy.png
>>
>>741052542
ah yes. Grand Master Trump told us that Obummer was the head of Isis. I forget.
>>
>>741051566

with all the work Trump made Ivanka get, you would think he would have made Eric shave those Gary Busy horse teeth years ago.
>>
>>741052471
fuck that would be awesoeme!
>>
>>741049892
but the republicans would be quite happy with pence as president
>>
>>741047557
You libs confuse me. Do you really want President Pence? Because if Trump goes, that's what you get. And President Pence is much more "right wing" than Trump. With a Republican controlled House and Senate, what do you think that means?
>>
>>741051347
At least Pence is a reliable evil. Trump is too voilatile to be entrusted with being the head of goverment.
>>
>>741051057
Why? You replied, so it's works
>>
File: fredo got fingered.png (220KB, 601x590px) Image search: [Google]
fredo got fingered.png
220KB, 601x590px
>>741051850
>>
>>741048202
Accurate, but at the same time, they don't convene a grand jury unless they've found what they believe may be evidence of a crime. So the whole "Fake news, media witch hunt narrative" is looking increasingly absurd.
>>
>>741052883
ewe y? dont you want a attractive pic at least?
>>
>>741047684
sure you will kid.
>>
>>741047798
sure kid
>>
>>741048251
that you're stupid?
>>
File: images(2).jpg (40KB, 469x654px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
40KB, 469x654px
>>741048031
>>741048877
>>741049488
>>741049645
>>741049881
>>741050505
>>741051347
>>741051494
>>741051563
>>741052401
>>741052482
Sure whatever you say Ivan
>>
>>741048877
sure kid
>>
>>741049645
This. Even if found guilty, he'll likely be pardoned and while away his remaining years in increasing obscurity
>>
File: the bern.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
the bern.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>741049271
>Hillary doesn't run this time
>>
>>741050619
That was the greatest scam. Billionaires convincing Americans that "we're just like you, goy!"
>>
>>741052879
that fag just got btfo'd, nice
>>
>>741053499
>Fascist Bernie

No thanks.
>>
File: 00002875.jpg (32KB, 714x419px) Image search: [Google]
00002875.jpg
32KB, 714x419px
>>741053380
The important thing is his finger isn't on the button anymore
>>
File: 1i0v6f.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1i0v6f.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
>>741053359
ha
>>
File: Ck2PX4zXIAAkDqh.jpg (180KB, 1177x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ck2PX4zXIAAkDqh.jpg
180KB, 1177x1200px
>>741053150
>You libs confuse me.
I am shocked and surpried to hear that a conservative is easily confused but go on my son, perhaps we can help with unravelling the confusion a bit

>Do you really want President Pence?
Not really but putting aside that he is a mild improvement over Trump, it is more to do witht he fact that we want Trump to be held accountable for lying his way into the presidency at the expense of tax paying americans

>Because if Trump goes, that's what you get.
and in 3 years there is another election. Let's see if Pence has the same capacity to deceive his way into power.

>President Pence is much more "right wing" than Trump.
Of course he is. But at least he has principles and is not just cynically manipulating the angry young disenfranchised by telling them what they want to hear in order to receive their support

>With a Republican controlled House and Senate, what do you think that means?

A unified republican governemnt getting shit done rather than fighting itself?

Yeah the gays and the lgbq's are going to suffer under president Pence but as someone already pointed out, most americans are still protected by the constitution. We are hardly going to start building gay Birkenaus and start executing muslims on the street. Because if Trump goes so does Bannon and Miller
>>
>>741047557
Good luck with that lol.
>>
>>741047557
Why is there virtually no mention of this in the media?
>>
>>741053614
That was always my worry. The shit eater was way to impulsive for that responsibility
>>
>>741053085
>Led

At least Trump is leading.
>>
>>741049105
Its not a tradition, the second session of the 28th Congress made it law in 1845. Presidential elections can only take place in years divisible by 4.
>>
>>741047684
sad that you pretend you know Muller.
>>
>>741053150
Pence can be reigned in and has a basic understanding of how government works. He would give the GOP a chance to rebuild.
>>
>>741053745
sad
>>
>>741053690
sad
>>
File: Eric-Trump-Net-Worth_6110378.jpg (14KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Trump-Net-Worth_6110378.jpg
14KB, 300x406px
>>741053080
Eric has already had a fair bit of work done
>>
>>741047557
so what has trump done that's illegal? just wondering. screaming "he is bad" doesnt count
>>
>>741053651
sad
>>
>>741053234
>>741053254
>>741053359
Why does kidposting make me laugh?
>>
>>741053380
sure kid
>>
File: 14897697609.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
14897697609.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>741053892
>At least Trump is leading.

the argument is where to though...
>>
>>741047557
>Says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year
>>
>>741053150
Let's just start with removing Trump.
>>
>>741053341
sad
>>
>>741054006
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>741048031
Its all been about headlines lol, why do they even hate Trump he has accomplished literally nothing so far other than russian sanctions lol its all just a show
>>
>>741054043
cos he's nigerian. a truly laughable nation
>>
File: IMG_8828.jpg (54KB, 450x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8828.jpg
54KB, 450x610px
>>741054009
He's like a Josh Homme cloning experiment gone horribly wrong
>>
>>741052379
Whichever of them you are talking about.
I agree.
>>
>>741054006
Lol the brightbart boys won't be able to handle it. But good news son, that just means you won't have to be stationed here anymore with your pathetic way of trolling
>>
>>741047557
Why do you retards just jump on every little thing and say all kind of slippery slope shit will happen. Just wait until it does happen (in this case it'll never happen. Just accept Trump will be president for at least 4 years and do something actually meaningful with your time) instead of yelling it all out and looking like a jackass when you're wrong.
>>
File: joker nazi.jpg (190KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
joker nazi.jpg
190KB, 350x337px
>>741048104

I won't apologize for trying to put America back on the right path.
>>
>>741053194
sad
>>
>>741053085
sure kid
>>
>>741053380
>This. Even if found guilty, he'll likely be pardoned and while away his remaining years in increasing obscurity

I'm good with that.
>>
>>741054217
sad
>>
>>741050606
Pizza or burgers or well-done steak with ketchup. He eats like an autistic child because he is one.
>>
>>741054158
sad
>>
>>741054230
because since the initial FBI probe into Trump's campaign a year ago the slope has been slip slop sliding into a grand jury convening today
>>
>>741054043
it doesn't. you're too stupid to get it.
>>
>>741054334
sad
>>
>>741054022
The investigators are following the money, as they should. Remember, the lawyers in place are specialists in anti-corruption and fraud. Forget all of the other rumors. The money trail needs to be followed. If it turns up nothing, case closed. If it starts to get interesting, then the investigation continues.
>>
>>741054356
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
>>
>>741054372
sure kid
>>
File: 1299465542776.jpg (15KB, 347x256px) Image search: [Google]
1299465542776.jpg
15KB, 347x256px
>>741050505
>>>741050336
>I will say however many on /b/ especially know what they are talking about.
>>
>>741054438
so you admit this is all rumors and not fact.
>>
>>741047557
I just want to point out that Trump is the perfect 4chan candidate due to the chaos he creates and the normals he breaks.

But, there's a big difference between voting for chaos and actually thinking Trump could handle being President.

At this point, anybody who still think Trump's doing a good job is brainwashed like a religious person. Dude is the worst.
>>
>>741054372
If (when) nothing happens to Trump, aren't you gonna feel stupid for getting so hysterical? Or are you just gonna get hysterical about the next CNN headline?
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 300x170px
>>741054356
Sad
>>
>>741054448
sad
>>
>>741054022
corruption, money laundering and conspiring with a foreign nation to influence an american presidential election

probably.

We'll find out when the FBI probe is complete exactly what he will be accused of.

I mean, if we knew what the man was guilty of then the boy would arleady be in jail, right? Innocent until proven guilty so so far he has done nothing illegal

So far
>>
>>741054491
this. unemployed neets and basement dwellers.
>>
>>741054552
sad
>>
>>741054598
sure kid
>>
>>741054525
A lot of the "news" stories on the right and left are reporting on the juicier conpiracy theories because viewers get bored with financial fraud cases.
But just remember that Ken Starr began his investigation into real estate fraud by the Clintons and ended up with a lie about a BJ.
>>
>>741054715
sure kid.
>>
>>741049488
millitary hates deep state
they are part of it
retard kid, go back to shitposting
>>
>>741054790
sad, bitter.
>>
>>741054790
>deep state
Is this meme still alive? lol
>>
>>741048779
Dem mental gymnastics
>>
File: pope and everyone sad but trump.jpg (88KB, 719x479px) Image search: [Google]
pope and everyone sad but trump.jpg
88KB, 719x479px
>>741054261
>>>741053194 (You)
>sad
>>
File: 1500710093651.jpg (40KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500710093651.jpg
40KB, 424x550px
You will be very dissapoint
>>
>>741054904
sad, weak. fail.
>>
>>741054261
>sad
>>
>>741054529
I don't work for the FBI and I am hardly hysterical. I am just pointing out that the slippery slope you are referring to has been going on for a year, and has been in the public eye for about half a year

I don't watch CNN. Here in Russia we have RT, as you should well know my friend. I am sure your news are less biased of course. And in no way am I implying that we in russia are laughing at "your" country going up in flames.

>>741054474
Yes. I am sure a frand jury is being convened. It's on the news. Do you not have tv in niggeria?

>>741054525
Yes. it's all rumours that Mueller is convening a grand jury. All just rumours and heresay. Nothing going on in the FBI investigation. Just flights of fancy from butt hurt libtards

>>741054556
great argument there. your paymasters are proud of you my child. Although chances are that you are a proxy controlled bot so why even bother?

The adminsitration is falling and where there used to be an army of stalwarth trumptroopers defending their glorious God-Emperor we are now being forced to contend with monosyllabic spambots

>sad
>>
>>741054936
sad
>>
>>741055033
Wow someone snapped and rage quit in a matter of seconds! Lol
>>
>>741053575
>that fag just got btfo'd, nice
Sure thing, that really stung dude, but it's not answering my question of what he thinks a valid news source is though.
>>
>>741055033
sad
>>
>>741047557
>>741047798
>>741048146
>>741048669
You retards don't seem to understand that a grand jury is an investigative tool commonly used. Same thing happened with the officer that shot the Ferguson nigger. Grand jury was made to collect information, then later determined that there wasn't any evidence of wrong doing.
>>
>>741055033
prove you live in Russia.
>>
>>741054529
>If (when) nothing happens to Trump, aren't you gonna feel stupid for getting so hysterical? Or are you just gonna get hysterical about the next CNN headline?

So you know how things actually work and what's going to happen.
>>
File: 1501333452363.jpg (367KB, 1377x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1501333452363.jpg
367KB, 1377x1599px
>>741054158
>>741054448
A few years back, when I was living in Puerto Rico, I had to take care of my uncle's dog for a while. He was a big Golden Retriever and his name was Sasu. After about 3 days, I was extremely turned on and without a boyfriend, so this dog in my pussy seemed like a pretty good idea. One day, I decided to go for a walk and take the dog with me. I was conveniently wearing a skirt and once we reached a pretty secluded street, I pulled up my skirt and got on all fours. At first the dog just sniffed my butt around but once he got the idea, he got on top of me and started humping my butt through my panties. He kept banging against my clit and my juices were flowing to pretty much everywhere. I didn't let him inside me yet because I was too afraid. I mean, think about it. That's pretty fucking gross. But anyways. Whenever I got back home, I sat on the front porch. My uncle had come back and was ready to pick up the dog but he was inside talking to my sister. My uncle told me to stay outside with Sasu for a while, so I did. While we were out there, I was sitting on a bench with my legs spread open and Sasu kept trying to stick his nose in my crotch. Usually, I'd push his face away and close my legs, but I was extremely wet and was dripping everywhere. So I let Sasu lick it up. Since I had never been eaten out before, I really didn't know that what I was doing was sexual in the least, but I realized that it felt really good and was only making me wetter. Even after I came Sasu was still licking it all up and the front of my skirt was soaked in a combination of my pussy juice and Sasu's saliva. Once I had to go back inside, I just twisted my skirt to the side and went to my room to change.

So there you go, /b/. That's my pretty embarrassing and sick story. Also not copypasta, I assure you. Also inb4 TITS OR GTFO, no girls on the internets, pics or it didn't happen, etc. Also, pic unrelated.
>>
>>741055125
that really doesn't matter to this circle jerk
>>
>>741054372
>Spend more than a billion dollars looking for any negative press you can while Trump is on the campaign trail
>Anything will do
>Meanwhile Hillary and the DNC's corruption is leaking daily
>It's surprisingly absent from the likes of CNN (I think it's because CNN is a right wing news station)
>The best you can find is Trump dropping huge revelations like women let rich men grab them by the pussy (:O)
>Apparently this isn't enough so pay some women to say he raped them
>It's all over CNN (because it's so right wing)
>A few of the women then come out and say they were paid to say so
>Bizarrely absent from CNN
>Entire thing is dropped
>Trump gets asked if he'll accept the outcome of the election
>Doesn't give a straight answer
>Trump is undermining the American people and the election by saying it can be rigged
>Trump wins
>CNN (being so right wing) demands to know why people aren't outraged over the blatant rigging of the election
>Partner with Jill Stein to prove that Trump hacked the election
>But you're a million dollars short :(
>Goys are so desperate they throw $7m at you to get it done
>Only count one swing State
>Trump vote was undercounted by 2
>Hillary's overcounted by 5
>Just keep the other $6m because you can't prove shit and you've been getting tips from (((Bernie)))
>"But this time it's over!"

Don't tell anyone, but I have it on good authority that Putin, not only has ties to the Russian government, but Trump is aware of this!
I honestly, literally and unironically couldn't imagine being as brain dead as someone like you. I really couldn't.
>>
>>741055226
well the other children do.
>>
>>741055033
>(((Reuters)))
>Less biased

1/shill
>>
File: derp.jpg (9KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
9KB, 200x210px
Every fucking day it's the same shit, blab blab blabbity blab blab Trump is done, yap yap yap impeach him

We get it, you cunts still can't handle the fact you didn't get what you wanted so keep on with the autistic screeching and the not my president shit, the longer it goes on the more ridiculous you all sound
>>
>>741055125
>You retards don't seem to understand that a grand jury is an investigative tool commonly used. Same thing happened with the officer that shot the Ferguson nigger. Grand jury was made to collect information, then later determined that there wasn't any evidence of wrong doing.
Oh okay. Might as well shut it down then.
>>
>>741055276
sad. you can hardly contain your childish excitement.
>>
>>741055089
>>>741054936 (You)
>sad
>>
File: 1501712489155.jpg (467KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501712489155.jpg
467KB, 1350x900px
>>741055276
>>
>>741055359
sad
>>
>>741055236
Well I like it!

I saw a video that looked like Ivanka.. I mean it looked too much like Ivanka
>>
>>741055107
again, great arguments. You sure are giving it to me today. Boy oh boy and I am angry I might just keep typing til the thread 404's and another one will start and I will go to that thread and repeat again that Trump's administration is failing and that his "supporters" are reduced to spamming sad and sure kid in his defence. Oh no. Whatever will I do.

>>741055116
cute

>>741055188
I don't live in Russia you retard. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But yeah, I live in macedonia
>>
>>741055125
>later determined that there wasn't any evidence of wrong doing.

you can dream that's going to happen here if that makes you sleep at night for the next 12 - 18 months
>>
>>741055393
is that you repeat?
>>
>>741055425
so you have no credibility then.
>>
>>741055316
RT is Russia Today but ok then.
>>
>>741055425
sad
>>
Also this pathetic piece of shit thinks his gdp is amazing at 2.6
>>
>>741054158
s A d
>>
>>741055488
nah he just admitted to lying.
no credibility here.
>>
>>741055522
sad. still not a nigger.
>>
File: crying-kid.jpg (8KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
crying-kid.jpg
8KB, 400x224px
>>741055522
>>
File: Uday and Qusay Trump.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Uday and Qusay Trump.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>741051543
>>741051566

Uday and Qusay look genuinely scary.
>>
>>741055226
I can only speak from experience and I've seen lots of politicians do very corrupt things with way more evidence and nothing happened to them. That is the norm
>>
>>741055393
more like he told that bitch not to smile unless its when hes grabbing her pussy.

Putting that bitch in her place.
>>
File: 1501527507222.jpg (135KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1501527507222.jpg
135KB, 1024x689px
>Mueller used an existing grand jury that's been around the entire time.
>nothing new
Are Democrats seriously the dumbest people alive?
When Mueller uncovers how the DNC & Hillary paid Russian ops to create a fake dossier, or how Hillary recieved $125 Million in illegal bribes from Putin, what narrative will the Democrats switch to?
Mentally disabled Trannies?
How Spics are being sent back at an unbelievable rate?
How the Maryland state flag is rasict?
>>
>>741055706

oh dat filename!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so fucking saved
>>
>>741055706
sad
>>
>>741055799
sad
>>
>>741047557
Grand jury is for his son. You people are void of logic and are too retarded to understand politics.
>>
>>741055799
>>>741055706
>oh dat filename!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>so fucking saved

seriously, that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long long time.
>>
>>741055522
Trump could seriously learn from Obama
Notice he isn't the 4th on his Twitter? That's because he knows he isn't the legit president
>>
>>741055841
>sad

sure kid
>>
>>741055276
thats one narrative I suppose. Doesn't change the fact that Donnie's campaign has been under investigation for about a year now

Nor does it change that the Trump campaign has multiple connections with Russia and then lied about those connections. And when confronted by those lies lied again.

And that Trump refuses to disclose his tax returns

Still, I'm in the middle of the road about the whole thing. One the one hand I enjoy a good conspiracy the same as anyone else and the idea that Russia helped a person become president is a hugely entertaining one. But on the other hand it is just as likely that it was the Russians themsleves who started the rumour that they were in bed with Trump in order to destabilize the political discourse, increase their own prestige (haha, look at ze corrupt americans) and generally just fuck with Hillary who Putin absolutely hates.

By the way, your green texts has factual flaws in. I would sharpen it up a little bit in case someone starts countering the narrative with what actually happened. Just a friendly tip
>>
>>741055236
Plot twist- while you were walking the dog, your uncle was in the house fucking your sister.
>>
File: 1452378787703.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1452378787703.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>741047557
this is B so I have a hard time doing anything intellegent on here as it is useless effort. However

The fact of WHO released the emails is not important, it does not invalidate what the DNC and clinton did. They never contest the content, just that somehow it makes it invalid because it was leaked.

you lost dems
>>
>>741055849
>Grand jury is for his son

kek, you fucking idiot.

you start with peons and work your way up.

you are a goddman mouthbreathingknuckledragging moron who is too stupid to realize she is too stupid.

pic related (but you won't understand)
>>
>>741055710
>I can only speak from experience and I've seen lots of politicians do very corrupt things with way more evidence and nothing happened to them. That is the norm

Fair enough but maybe we haven't heard all the evidence yet.
>>
>>741055858
sad
>>
>>741055990

sure kid
>>
>>741054936
kek, he has no idea where he is. hes like that old pathetic neighbor who you sometimes see just walking around because he cant remember what century it is and eventually is placed into a retirement home to die alone and confused.
>>
>>741055874
sad
>>
>>741055943
sad
>>
File: image:27218.jpg (523KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image:27218.jpg
523KB, 1067x1600px
>>741052854
Lol . FUCKING owned!
Tits for the good burn
>>
>>741056009
sad
>>
>>741056027
>sad
Dude, take your meds and sit down somewhere.
>>
File: putin gets me - yeah i GOT him.jpg (538KB, 1968x1388px) Image search: [Google]
putin gets me - yeah i GOT him.jpg
538KB, 1968x1388px
>>741055874
>likely that it was the Russians themsleves who started the rumour that they were in bed with Trump in order to destabilize the political discourse,

just like you faggots to always turn the truth on it's head and claim the opposite. you think that's an "argument". it isn't.

Trump is *owned* by the Russians. Bought and paid for. He is *terrified* of Putin.
>>
>>741055393
she prob looks like that because he turned around and told her shes going to have to suck his dick in the white house tonight.
>>
>>741055316
where are you getting reuters from? I did not mention reuters

>>741055559
yes. I am lying about RT standing for Reuters. What?

>>741055479
neither do you. This is an anonymous message board. I have not said anything from a position of authority. Just observations. I am a macedonian reporter in russia. Or I'm a dutch horticulturalist in venezuela. It hardly matters does it. Besides, Half the people here are russian spambots anyways
>>
File: 1463347570672.jpg (33KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
1463347570672.jpg
33KB, 600x354px
>>741055799
>50 yr old shill trying this hard
I'm embarrassed for you
>>
>>741056060
sad little coward you are.
>>
>>741055522
gdp u mean girls do porn?
>>
File: image:27264.jpg (13KB, 1068x589px) Image search: [Google]
image:27264.jpg
13KB, 1068x589px
>>741056009
Lol he's that old confuses guy that walks up and down the streets in his boxers until someone tells him where he is. Lol

Hold on a minute didn't they say he was showing signs of Alzheimer's?
>>
>>741056085
sure kid
>>
>>741050609
Literally the I know you are but what am I argument kek
>>
>>741056230
why are you answering question I never asked?
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.