[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adult wanted to kill himself >Had tried many times before

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 23

File: DBpb1UhUAAAvqiU.jpg (74KB, 851x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBpb1UhUAAAvqiU.jpg
74KB, 851x800px
>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?
>>
Probably because she didnt tell the police???
>>
Who cares
>>
File: ice cube.jpg (144KB, 992x721px) Image search: [Google]
ice cube.jpg
144KB, 992x721px
>>741037412
yeah, right. Who cares. Good question.

Does OP have some sort of romanticised fantastical involvement in this case?

You fillthy fucking weeboo you make me sick.

Although i entirely agree with you it's totally unfair. is there a petition we can sign or some shiet?

summer casuals everywhere today, on a different note.

Also check this OC i made.
>>
>>741037101
she urged him over text
>>
you left out the part where multiple times she told him to do it and just get it over with
>>
File: hugochavez.jpg (60KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
hugochavez.jpg
60KB, 1024x930px
>>741037101
Where did you go to law school?
>>
>>741037665
loool yeah that seems like an important fucking fact DOESNT IT OP you filthy weeboo.

You make me sick.
>>
>>741037291
This. It's basically an obligation to notify authorities if you have information about somebody who has a plan to hurt themselves or others. It generally involves filling out an Act 302 form. At least in Pennsylvania it's called an Act 302. Never searched if that's the same in other place.
>>
>>741037848
thank you for the specific information
>>
>>741037101
She forced him to kill himself. That is helping with murderer. She should have got life sentence for being a dumb bitch.
>>
>>741037963

If she's dumb, how come he's dead and she's only maybe losing a few years off of her life?

you fucking monkey
>>
>>741037101
Have you ever considered the fact that she could've just shut the fuck up and let him make the decision on his own?

If he does, then he does, he made the choice with no influence but his own.

If he doesn't, then he has to either get better or end up in the same situation.

Instead she rammed it down his throat to end it all. I don't get how you faggots can't see this. She forced herself into his decision making so hard.
>>
>>741037963
How did she force him?
>>
>>741037291
Shouldn't tell the police if someone is committing suicide. It's that persons right to commit suicide. Those guys who watched and laughed as that guy drown didn't go to jail, and that was a bit worse since the guy was dying against his will and would have wanted saving.
>>
>>741037665
>oh no she told him to do what he had been telling her he was going to do for months, it's ok for him to say it but not her
>>
>>741038102
He did make the decision.
>>
>>741037101
>Remaking the thread 10 seconds after last one 404'd?
Really faggot?
It is fair because it is manslaughter. Taking actions that lead to someones death is punishable by law, even if you don't kill a person yourself. She did it - she goes to jail.
>>
>>741038354
>ignoring the first sentence
Now, I know comprehension is difficult anon. But what I'm doing here is offering a hypothetical situation, see?

The reason all this shit is happening is because she made the conscious decision to greatly help influence his decision making when she could've, as I said, just shut the fuck up and let him decide solely on his own.
>>
>>741038140
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
>>
>>741038073
>>741038140
>>741038354
So if I were to pay a hitman to kill somebody else, I would hold no responsibility whatsoever?

After all I didn't force him, and he made the decision to do it himself. I only applied a bit of motivation, like what she did to the guy who killed himself.

Right?
>>
>>741038393
No it's not manslaughter. And taking action that leads to someone's death is not the definition of manslaughter.
>>
>>741038296
Exactly. See, you get it.
It is almost like suicide. He wouldn't get in jail for attempted suicide.
You would get in jail for trying to kill somebody.
You have legal rights to damage yourself. Others don't have legal right to cause damage to you. I think it is great, personally.
>>
>>741038549
One, murder is a crime. Telling someone to commit a crime is incitement and a crime. Suicide is not a crime. Also in that case, there would be a victim, the person murdered against their will, in this, there is no victim as he made the decision to kill himself. No victim, no crime.
>>
>>741038574
Wiki says it is:
Criminally negligent manslaughter

Criminally negligent manslaughter is variously referred to as criminally negligent homicide in the United States, and gross negligence manslaughter in England and Wales. In Scotland and some Commonwealth of Nations jurisdictions the offence of culpable homicide might apply.

It occurs where death results from serious negligence, or, in some jurisdictions, serious recklessness. A high degree of negligence is required to warrant criminal liability.[6] A related concept is that of willful blindness, which is where a defendant intentionally puts himself or herself in a position where the defendant will be unaware of facts which would render him or her liable.
>>
>>741038608
I agree, and he damaged himself, and she didn't.
>>
>>741038518
So she didn't force him. She sent him texts.
>>
>>741038487
Yes that's why this is happening, however she didn't actually commit a crime. And he made the decision.
>>
>>741038608
Assisted suicide is illegal in the US, directly or indirectly.
>>
Durrrr! hurrrr! "She basically hired a hitman! It's the same thing!" -For those that missed the last thread.
>>
>>741038752
If written/verbal sources of information like this weren't relevant to cases, then why the fuck do they use it in practically any case ever? To imply that text messages don't mean anything is just retarded. It's about the content.
>>
>>741037101
Damn u are one ignorant pathetic moron.

She told him to kill him self and did nothing to prevent him from killing himself. guilty AF. should have gotten way more time that fucking worthless piece of shit whore.
>>
>>741038549
oh fuck off already
>>
>>741038820
>illegal
Pussy.
>>
>>741038820
This.
>>
>>741038854
The whole fucking argument is about her going to jail.

What she does was illegal, whether you faggots agree with it or not.
>>
>>741038732
>oh no she told him to do what he had been telling her he was going to do for months, it's ok for him to say it but not her
You said that.
And than you said this:
>I agree, and he damaged himself, and she didn't.
Get your fucking facts together,man. Did she urge him to kill himself or not? I am starting to think you either forgot it in three seconds or being intellectually dishonest (or, maybe just stupid, but benefit of the doubt).
>>
>>741038711
Taking actions that result in someone's death is not manslaught, in that case it would also include all the people who made him suicidal, but obviously you're not going to say they're guilty of manslaughter. Or when people bully someone into they want suicide.
>>
>>741037101
Who is the sad referee?
>>
>>741038854
Fuck you you flaming pile of rat shit. I've done time. I've got no problem with it, but you argue that it's not illegal. I'm telling you it is.

Bitch ass motherfucker wouldn't call someone a pussy to their face, only does it when he's safe behind anonymity.
>>
>>741037101
LMAO have you seen the fucking messages between them? this bitch is fucking insane, she coaxed him to kill himself.

i swear to god if she gets off ill destroy her vigilante style
>>
>>741038830
You said she forced him to kill himself. You can try making other points but I was specifically talking about you saying she forced him to kill himself. As in, she threatened him into it, or physically made him do it, but she didn't.
>>
>>741038847

Good to see you finally understand why she's wrong for what she did as you have no further defense to your bullshit flawed argument.
>>
File: 1498710279170.jpg (9KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498710279170.jpg
9KB, 241x250px
So now if I want to be edgy and tell some kid to kill themselves, and then they kill themselves. I'll get charged for it?
>>
>>741037101
I'm pretty sure she was not underage, unless this story takes place over the span of several years
>>
>>741038914
What are you saying. How do those two messages disagree with each other. He damaged himself, as in killed himself. She didn't do anything but send him texts, that is not damaging him if that is what you are implying.
>>
>>741039011
I wasn't the anon that said she forced him.

I just think your point is retarded. She practically degraded him every time he had second thoughts, so that might as well be forcing.
>>
File: 1498902196802.jpg (834KB, 3584x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1498902196802.jpg
834KB, 3584x2390px
>>741038847
why was this thread started in the first place you gangrenous asshole.

(picunrelated thinking of making this my wallpaper what u guys fink)
>>
>>741039120
Wrong she told him one time, if he didn't want to do it anymore she'll get him help, he chose the kill himself option because killing himself is what he always wanted to do.
>>
>>741039011
There are different form of of coercion. It's not about if she forced him it's whether or not she contributed directly to his suicide. She chose to do that.
>>
File: PgxdpaMu.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PgxdpaMu.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>741037101
This is bait
>>
>>741037101
>She actually got convicted
Good. Maybe she'll kill herself in prison.
>>
>>741039229
Coercion means to force someone or threaten someone into doing something. She definitely did not coerce him. She did not contribute in a relevant way, she him to kill himself, then he bought everything and did everything himself.
>>
>>741038919
>Or when people bully someone into they want suicide.
So what is the exact difference between this and what she does? From text transcriptions it appears that she did exactly that - shamed him into killing himself.
I cited the manslaughter only to give her a benefit of the doubt - that she did not know that he would kill himself, and thought that it was in a jest. If she actually admitted that she knew and understood that he would kill himself - that would be an assisted suicide, which is a different law, of course, but is nevertheless also illegal and punishable.
>Taking actions that result in someone's death is not manslaught
Yes it is fag, no matter how many times you say they are not.
>>
>>741038833
She told him to kill himself because thats what he said he wanted, not that it matters the reason, you can tell someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>741038246
This
When someone needs help and the danger for yourself is not to high for you help
If someone wants to die that's OK
>>
File: 1497914912533.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497914912533.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>>741037101
99% of the people here have no understanding of Law, saying "hurr durr my freh spheech, precedent would hurt us". It wont. She didn't just 'tell' him to kill himself, she actively and intentionally convinced him to go through with it, pestering him over several days telling him to do it, and when half way through the act he chickend out, he called her and she told him toget back in the car, In that instance her relationship and power over him was enough to drive him back into the car.

Underage? She was 1 year younger than him.

She tried to help him before, thats great, but in becoming aware of his plans and letting him do it, due to the relationship created and her status as his suicide confidant she created and omission (legally punishable faliure to act). However that probably wouldnt hold up in countries like America.

This is nothing like you edgelords telling people to kill themselves online, so stop defending the cunt.
Although I'd smash. Psychotic Wallmart branded Cara Delevingne anyone?
>>
>>741037101
lmao imma need to hit her up when she out so i can get convinced to an hero
>>
>>741039314
No it's not fag. And I just gave examples of where people would do actions that lead to someone's death where it is obviously not manslaughter. Anyway the difference between bullying and this, is that she just said "kys" which is just what he himself had been saying. Agreeing with him on his own decision. Bullying is insults and threats and physicaly violence against someone else.
>>
>>741039092
> that is not damaging him if that is what you are implying.
Only if you are stupid enough to think that by damage I only meant physical damage. I, of course, did not.
Did you or you just think that psychological damage doesn't exist? If you think that psychological damage doesn't exist or you think it is not a thing to be concerned in court of law, explain why.
Because it is. And it has been around for quite some time.
>>
>>741039349
Oh i guess that makes it ok then.

Don't worry guys, its cool.

This guy over here says he wanted to kill himself.

Thats definitely an important factor in whether this retarded blonde cunt aided the death of a depressed teenager.

SHE JUST WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR HIM AHHHAHAH lol oh hi mark
>>
>>741039541
She didn't aide in his death. He did everything himself. She just told him to kill himself. But she did just want what was best for him.
>>
>>741037101
OMG A YEAR? HOW WILL SHE SURVIVE?
THANKS ALOT TRUMP
>>
>>741039576
nobody who's not a piece of shit would ever tell someone to kill themself
>>
>>741039206
>this one phrase cancels out all of the the other things she said

Okay.
>>
>>741039462
I have one question then.
If I tell you to kys and then through some hypothetical way you do. Would I get convicted with the same charge since I assisted in murder?

This case can bring up Free Speech
>>
>>741039500
She did not psychologically damage him either, whatever that means, he always wanted to kill himself. I can only take psychological damage to mean you got someone depressed or something, but she didn't do that, he always wanted to kill himself.
>>
>>741039075
No. People saying that are retarded and have zero knowledge of the law. She actively attempted to persuade him over a long period of time, all the while knowing he was capable of doing and she actually wanted him to it. She intended the outcome.

Plus he pussied out half way through, and she degraded him over the phone, yelling at him to get back in the car and finish doing it.
>>
>>741039576
HOW IS HIM DYING WHATS BEST FOR HIM.

Listen here, you're a fucking retard, OK?

If someone is depressed, suicide is not 'whats best for them'. it is whats worst for them.

And if you fucking text someone telling them to get it over with, youre fucking aiding in the suicide because you are encouraging it.

if they had any kind of relationship then i imagine he wouldve been rather succeptible to her suggestion at that point in his life.

you do not need to be physically involved to aid in someones suicide.

If a mother encourages her child to stab other kids with a screwdriver she is aiding in that childs eventual incarceration.

do you understand
>>
>>741037101
I hope she rots in jail for a few years.
>>
>>741039471
She didn't just said "kys". Did you actually do any research on fucking case? It is no that hard, you can just, you know, google it.
And no, you didn't give any examples. If, for example, he was bullied by someone other than his gf, as you said, to "make him suicidal", and that could be proven (at least with same kind of text messages that were used in her conviction) - guess what, they would also be responsible. So by your logic, what you gave as an example is a manslaughter.
>>
>>741039639
It's very noteworthy, it shows his desire to kill himself, since some people think she mind controlled him into it, it shows when given the choice (he really always had the choice) that he made the choice of suicide,
>>
>>741039694
>she degraded him over the phone, yelling at him to get back in the car and finish doing it.
Blows my mind how many people ignore this fact.
>>
>>741039828
Everything she says in this fucking case is "noteworthy". That's why they're using those texts in the first place.
>>
>>741039634
People on 4chan tell people to kill themselves all the time. And to be truthful I would not care if any of you decided to actually do it. But being a piece of shit is about intent, whether she thought what she was doing was malicious or selfish, but she didn't he convinced her that his death was best for him so she showed support, that is not at all being a piece of shit.
>>
>>741039693
>She did not psychologically damage him either, whatever that means
So you yourself admit you don't know what psychological damage is, and still you can decide what is and is not psychological damage?
My nigga, you are retarded. You can spew more bullshit, but this in itself is proof that you are just plainly stupid and lack any logic whatsoever, which makes you a waste of time.
>>
>>741039861
if she really did that, then she's a piece and shit and should be in jail for at least a few years
>>
>>741039471
He tried to gas himself and when he got out, she told him to get back in
Seems like more than some edgy teen saying "kys"
>>
>>741039902
You genuinely believe that this bitch didn't just want to play the victim card and be the "sad grieving girlfriend"?

She's a 17 year old girl in high school, get real.
>>
File: 1437448741095.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437448741095.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
>>741039694
All I'm just saying if I tell you to go kys, and then you go on to kys. Am I in the same situation as her?

I don't care about her or the kid she killed. I just want to know if it will effect my right to say go kill yourself.
>>
>>741039745
I'm not saying it was best for him, who knows. But he thought it was best for him and he convinced her it was best for him. I don't have a problem with it since it only affected his own life and also it's not against the law so it's nothing like your last example of someone telling someone to break the law.
>>
>>741039634
>>741039902
>nobody who's not a piece of shit would ever tell someone to kill themself
>People on 4chan tell people to kill themselves all the time
kek
>>
>>741039670
No, a case like that would be too disimilar for the use of its precedent. Only when exactly the same does it have to be folowed, otherwise it can just be used as refrence.

Basically, she didnt tell him to kill himself, she coaxed him into it, continually and withhis death being the intended outcome, made even worse by the face she new he could do it and would from her persuading him.

Just telling someone to kill themselves is free speech, but she did WAY more than just say it. See what I mean? It's like asking if dropong a fingernail sized picece of paper is vandalism on the degree of spray painting on the mona lisa.
>>
>>741039900
That text was noteworthy in that reply.
>>
>>741039976
Relax, anon. You can keep saying kys to whoever you won't. Until you actually become their bf, help them do it, and degrade them when they have second thoughts - you are in the clear.
Also there are at least several countries and states in which physician assisted suicide is legal, so maybe the legislation would be different even in this case would be different. But, I doubt it.
>>
>>741039913
No I don't know what your made up phrase is. Googling it results in replacing the word damage with "trauma". Kill yourself.
>>
>>741039861
I know, most people defending her act as if she just replyed "Kys" on a text once.
>>
>>741039248
This.
Must be amateur hour fam
>>
>>741039953
She told him to kill himself. A closer example than someone on 4chan telling you to kill yourself would be people inside of a chat telling a guy live streaming his suicide to kill himself. They committed no crime either.
>>
>>741040069
Okay, next time I'll do something shitty, I'll make sure that I said something not shitty to counteract all the shit I do.
>>
>>741039127
is that a twig sticking out of the snow on a sunny morning, or some sort of rocket?
>>
>>741039913
Jesus, the way you composed your message is fucking cringy. It reminds me of a nigger who tries to act educated.
>>
>>741040127
Don't waste time with damage control. I already gave up on any sign of intelligence in that small brain of yours, which makes any dialogue with you pointless. This is the last time I am responding to you.
>>
File: wink.gif (494KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
494KB, 450x350px
>>741040120
Thanks Anon! That's all I cared about!
>>
>Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?

Because incitement is against the law, period. Precedent for that was established 1969. If she had told him to kill anyone other than himself we wouldn't even be talking about it because you'd recognize that as a crime.
>>
>>741037101
I keep saying it, its because everybody has bebome a cuck, even /b/ with this shit. If some stupid cuck fagoot with mental illness wants to die then it should be a duty to everyone to make sure it gets done.
>>
>>741039967
Yes, it's very clear from what she said, and the fact that she originally wanted him to live. She told him "if this is the only way you'll be happy then ok" and to her friend "I couldn't have him going on living how he was living anymore". It's clear her intent was only for him to be happy.
>>
>>741040292
>implying you're not miserable
>>
>>741037101
Agreed, it's fucking stupid
If you are that weak minded that all it takes is for someone to tell you to kill yourself, then maybe killing yourself is the best thing to do
>>
>>741039976
No, thats what I treid to explain. Unlike her, your not doing it to the same person over time, with the actual intention of them killing themselves, aware that they had the capability to do it, don't have the relationship with them and degrade him to coax him back in to the car when he pussied out.
>>
>>741040259
Wow, great criticism, fam.
It would be better if there was any substance to it. But calling names and saying you cringed isn't substance. And without any substance, I don't give one shit what you think.
>>
>>741040212
>random edgy strangers on the internet
>your own girlfriend
Ya when your own girlfriend tells you to kill yourself, come back here and tell us it's the same as a nobody doing it
>>
>>741040312
>she said it, so it must be true.

Gotcha, anon.
>>
>>741040274
You welcome.
>>
>>741040218
She didn't do anything shitty, and the point wasn't whether she did something not shitty, it was about supposed "forcing".
>>
>>741037963
No not murder, just assisted suicide at best.
He killed himself, like the weak cunt he is
>>
>>741040212
Kids only tell me they fucked my mom but I don't believe them
But you bet your ass if my friend said it to me I'd be like"wtf?"
>>
File: Simon.jpg (85KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
Simon.jpg
85KB, 700x480px
>>741037101
Uhhhh, that's NOT what happened.

SHE CLEARLY TOLD HIM TO KILL HIMSELF VIA TEXT.

She's guilty of manslaughter.
>>
>>741038669
>Suicide is not a crime
it actually is in some places the us
>>
>>741040396
>i'll make up her intent and ignore the facts

Gotcha.
>>
>>741037725
Fucking /thread
>>
>>741040479
I always wondered, how exactly it comes into action. You get jailed for attempting it or what?
>>
>>741040273
>Make up phrases
>lol you don't know my made up phrases?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>741037101
>completely twisting a story with made up "facts" to defend a female
This is a new level of whiteknight
You've become a whitepaladin
>>
>>741037848
It's called a "Chapter 32" in Wisconsin
>>
>>741040291
Incitement is telling someone to commit a crime. Suicide is not a crime.
>>
>>741040454
What are you trying to say?
>>
Is that wanker from the last thread that couldn't grasp what "verbal" means still around?

What a wank pheasant.
>>
>>741037101
You obviously made her look like the victim without telling the whole story. Op u dumb.
>>
>>741040593
There are no made up facts there.
>>
>>741040704
Or the guy saying that suicide is equal to hiring a hitman?
>>
>>741040612
But killing him would be a crime for her, and he's carrying it out on her behalf.
>>
>>741040788
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>741040430
Assisted suicide? Is the bitch Dr.K?
Youre an idiot.
It's involuntary manslaughter.

Anything read here on 4chan is bullshit
>>
>>741040342
See, another society cuck.
>>
File: 1499168826690.png (152KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499168826690.png
152KB, 500x522px
>>741037101
I agree, with your conclusions but for different reasons.

I think it is bullshit that in the US you can go to prison for things that OTHER people do. Even if she 100% egged him on to do it, even if she paid him to do it, even if she wouldn't suck him off unless he did it... at the end of the day, the guy had a fucking choice to be a faggot or to not... and how someone else's choice makes YOU guilty of a crime is absolutely retarded.

So granted what you said is true, and she didn't actually compel him to do it (as is what is being widely purported), I agree, how the fuck is she a murderer or in any way kill that other person?

If you disagree with me, and you 'feel' people SHOULD be held accountable for the actions of others if their actions lead another to their dealth/suicide of another, then what if because of your disagreement I killed myself --- if your logic holds true my blood would be on your hands, and you should be locked up for life. <--- see how fucking retarded you sound kys fags
>>
>>741040788
I'm guessing that's a joke.
>>
>>741040471
That is what happened. She did tell him to kill himself over text, which is not against the law. And she is not guilty of manslaughter.
>>
>>741037101
I'm probably in the minority, but I agree with you, OP. Her nonchalant posts on social media are kind of sketchy, but I think the dude pushed the idea that suicide was his only way on her until she snapped and supported his decision. I'm still on the fence about it. I hope she gets her appeal, so we can observe how she behaves in court more. There's a certain aura to psychotic people that other psychos pick up on easily , like Bill Burr has joked about, and I'm sure the freak jury on /b/ will know.

Here's the thing: I think it's crucial that they don't rule she's innocent, because it'd make cyber bullies that much easier to defend in court.
>>
>>741040911
kys
>>
>>741037644
implying you ever get a really good day in the UK.. Where the goodness of your day is determined by cashiers asking for your ID 12 times a day, armies of bouncers everywhere you go, poor food quality and choice possibilities, and of course insane prices.
>>
>>741040549
If I remember how it was described to me when I was younger, it was that impeding(can't think of a better word off the top of my head) someone's life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness is illegal. Even if it's your own.
>>
>>741040820
>>741040857
Nope, not a joke. Especially seeing as his judgement was compromised. It was murder by proxy.
>>
>>741040854
>I think it is bullshit that in the US you can go to prison for things that OTHER people do.
That is just, like, your opinion, man. No legislation would ever work if you could not be convicted for what other people did. It would be to easy to get away with anything - just pay someone else to do it.
>If you disagree with me, and you 'feel' people SHOULD be held accountable for the actions of others if their actions lead another to their dealth/suicide of another, then what if because of your disagreement I killed myself --- if your logic holds true my blood would be on your hands, and you should be locked up for life. <--- see how fucking retarded you sound kys fags
Probably the dumbest strawman I ever heard. I think court would say "thank you" to everyone in this thread if you killed yourself.
>>
>>741040705
That was the whole story and she looks like the victim because she is the victim.
>>
SHUT the fuck up you stupid retarded Autists.

For a case that had played out in thousands of text messages, what made Michelle Carter’s behavior a crime, a judge concluded, came in a single phone call. Just as her friend Conrad Roy III stepped out of the truck he had filled with lethal fumes, Ms. Carter told him over the phone to get back in the cab and then listened to him die without trying to help him.

Fucking futile discussion. Die.
>>
>>741041117
How was his judgement compromised.
>>
>>741040724
If what OP (You) said was true, she wouldn't be going to jail for anything
>>
>>741041117
Wow. I don't even know what to say to this level of stupidity.
>>
>>741040724
Just ones that are twisted not sound as bad, biased to one side, and don't show the other side of the story. All you have to do post the fucking texts and everybody shuts up right quick. It's more fucked than you would think.
>>
>>741041182
It was a bad ruling and will hopefully be corrected on appeal. But even if it's not, it's still a bad ruling.
>>
>>741037101
weak bait

she just told him to kill himself over and over to get likes on facebook you nigger
>>
>>741041166
Severe mental illness, to start. Add carbon monoxide poisoning at the time she ordered him back in the car.
>>
>>741041016
>Even if it's your own.
Yep. "Your life is not your own to waste - it belongs to the communist party." I remember that agitation since I was a kid.
Still, I don't understand how that would be enforced. In Soviet block, you would be confined to psychiatric facility if you tried to off yourself and failed. I am not sure it would work as well nowadays.
>>
>>741041182
Innocent people never go to jail. Ever.
>>
>>741040832
How is it not assisted suicide? she didn't put him in the car, he did.
She was only going with what he wanted to do in the first place, either way the weak fuck was heading that way anyway
>>
>>741041124
>strawman

Gee, look at the big boy pants on you. Paying attention in intro to logic and applying it to real life. I'm sure the school system is proud of you
>>
>>741037101
Except the part where he got out of the car, called her, and told her he didnt want to do it and she convinced him to get back in the car

She shoulda got 25 to life, you sjw's always wanna give women and niggers special treatment
>>
>>741041219
How are they biased. It's just the facts. How can facts be biased. Maybe if there were some opinions in there.
>>
File: seriously...kys.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seriously...kys.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>741041124
>No legislation would ever work if you could not be convicted for what other people did.

Me again,... Seriously... kill yourself.
>>
>>741041205
>I don't even know what to say to this level of stupidity.

If you don't have any rebuttal whatsoever to something stupid, you must be really fucking stupid.
>>
>>741041337
Oh so you so easily would walk off a cliff because someone told you to do it?
Weak ass bitch, grow some balls
>>
>>741041284
I wasn't a good student back in school, so I doubt it.
>>
>>741041205
Yeah, and people that hire hitmen or are planners for heists should also not get into trouble. Excuse the examples for sounding a bit theatrical.
>>
>>741037101
Charles Manson only told his commune members to kill people.
>>
>>741040549
They insert a dildo on the dead body like punish.
>>
>>741041263
He got in the car the first time without the CO, so no reason to think the CO is the reason he decided to get in again.
>>
>>741041351
Man, even if I was planning, knowing that somewhere I maid such a stupid being as you so miserable that it stalks me with pointless attempts to make me feel bad would fill me with so much joy, that I would stop drop any thoughts of suicide for good.
>>
Jesus. Really? Dumb cunt did it so she can be that "oh no my boyfriend died gimmie attention" kind of bitch. It's obvious as shit.
>>
>>741041367
Or, conversely, seeing that the person I was about to engage in written sparring with appears to be missing a chromosome, my mind had a syntax error.

Or you know, you're just a gaping faggothole full of fucking dumb.

Either/or.
>>
>>741041402
>Weak ass bitch, grow some balls

Said the guy who struggles with crippling psychological issues of his own every day of his life but holds strangers to a higher standard than he does himself.
>>
>>741041016
So why all cis white men are not in jail since they impeding the happyness of all sjw's, rumblerinas and some /b/ faggots in here.
>>
>>741041337
His decision. And she only told him to because thats what he had been saying he wanted to for months. But either way his decision.
>>
>>741037101
What the fuck is up with all the white knight bullshit? If it was the other way around the dude would get the fucking book, finally a woman is being held accountable for something and you all wanna go SJW. Fucking faggots.

And whether you shitheads want to accept it or not, the moment he had second thoughts and she used her relationship with him to coerce him to do it, she broke the fucking law in the eyes of 39 states in the US. Mass. just used her to set their own precedent. Good for them.
>>
>>741041271
Innocent people to to jail when the evidence points to them and it's wrong
She did what she did, it's not like someone took her phone and texted him
She did it herself and there's no denying that, and what she did was wrong
She's not innocent in anyway
>>
>>741041416
Not if they're robbing or killing themselves, I agree.
>>
>>741041512
>maid such a stupid being as you
>maid

nigga you troll'n,... nobody is that fucking retarded...
>>
>>741041165
Hey man, don't tell me to die. I might do it and you'd be put in jail. Cause like, you told me to, and that's as illegal as shit.
>>
>>741041252
Wrong she told him to because he convinced her it was the only way for him to be happy.
>>
>>741041402
I dont get it, why be so defensive about it? Why make multiple threads and whine about the verdict? Theres niggers doing life for actually killing ppl and here you are defending some sad fuck because she told someone to kill themself

Literally kys
>>
>>741041542
And yet you still haven't managed one iota of anything even remotely resembling a point.
>>
>>741041591
The crime she is charged with has nothing to do with what happened.
>>
>>741041165
>>741041165
That command, and Ms. Carter’s failure to help, said Judge Lawrence Moniz of Bristol County Juvenile Court, made her guilty of involuntary manslaughter in a case that had consumed New England, left two families destroyed and raised questions about the scope of legal responsibility. Ms. Carter, now 20, is to be sentenced Aug. 3 and faces up to 20 years in prison.

For all the scrutiny during the trial of their texts, the judge based his guilty verdict on a phone conversation.

Once Mr. Roy drove his truck to a remote spot at a Kmart parking lot, the two ceased texting and instead talked on their cellphones. When Mr. Roy, with fumes gathering in the cab of his truck, apparently had a change of heart and stepped out, the judge said, Ms. Carter told him to get back in, fully knowing “his ambiguities, his fears, his concerns.”

“This court finds,” the judge added, “that instructing Mr. Roy to get back in the truck constituted wanton and reckless conduct.”

But the phone conversation was not recorded, and the only evidence of its content came three months after the suicide in a text from Ms. Carter to a friend.

“Sam his death is my fault, like honestly I could have stopped him,” Ms. Carter wrote. “I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car because it was working and he got scared.”

She said she then instructed him “to get back in.”

The prosecution made this phone call, as described in Ms. Carter’s text, the heart of its case. And the judge accepted it as factual and incriminating.

“He breaks that chain of self-causation by exiting the vehicle,” Judge Moniz said. “He takes himself out of that toxic environment that it has become.” That, the judge said, was a clear indication that Mr. Roy — as on his previous suicide attempts — wanted to save himself.

and more for you autist cunts.
>>
>>741041219
What about the part where she goats him into killing himself if he truly loved her even though he said that he changed his mind? Then she told him to delete his messages before killing himself, but he didn't. And her last message to him is her pretending like she hasn't heard from him in weeks and is worried since she expected the previous messages to be erased.
>>
>>741041165
Yea the judge is a retard.
>>
>>741041562
I could give 2 fucks what anyone thought of me. My psychological issues lie with society, and how weak the world has become, allowing people to be held accountable for others actions, take charge of your own life, stop blaming others
>>
>>741037101
if only OP could find a girl like this...
>>
>>741041698

But, the judge said, Ms. Carter had a duty to help Mr. Roy after she had put him in danger by ordering him back into the truck.

one more. now go and die. im sorry you wont do it. motherfucking stupid non intelligent cucks.
>>
>>741041581
So if you convince a child to drink a bottle of antifreeze, you shouldn't be held responsible for what happens to them?

I mean its their decision
>>
>>741037101
This is whiteknighting at it's finest.

She's a fucking sociopath. She pretended she had no idea he was going to do it/did it. She convinced him to get back into the truck as he was filling it with carbon monoxide. She stayed on the phone while he suffocated. She didn't contact authorities, or anyone to tell of what happened. She later texted relatives asking where the dude was, and organized a memorial baseball game - while playing the victim.

She deserves more than she got, but hopefully the system finds her help - she's on the path to becoming a despicable human being.
>>
>>741041706
Meant for
>>741041345
>>
>>741041737
>My psychological issues lie with society
>take charge of your own life, stop blaming others

You're a shrink's wet dream.
>>
>>741041706
>she goats him into killing himself if he truly loved her
She never said that. And there's nothing legally wrong with telling someone to kill themselves and nothing morally wrong when they convince you it's best for them.
>>
>>741041662
You're not really worth it to be honest.
>>
Sage in all fields
This thread is bait obviously op is pretending to be retarded
>>
>>741037101
The only conclusion to draw from this mess is that you should avoid any contact with mentally ill people.
>>
>>741041580
It isn't the law, but a principle. Laws are based around the idea. So that way it's more sensible. Not completely, but more.
>>
>>741041706
>>741041840
>she goats him into killing himself if he truly loved her
>she goats him
>goats him
>goats

I'm totally going to listen to your argument when you think the word you mean is goats.
>>
>>741041616
>typo
>response to a post that literally has ",..." in it.
>you are retarded
Right. Conclusion worthy of such a brilliant mind.
Don't you understand that you being mad actually makes me enjoy our exchange? I didn't give a fuck when I just noticed how stupid you are, this is a rule, not an exception. But knowing that your self esteem is so low, that you try to get back at me, is actually funny.
>>
>>741041771
Children aren't allowed to make certain decisions. Similarly you can't have a child "agree" to having sex with you. He on the other hand was an adult and she was the child, therefore he can agree to killing himself.
>>
>>741041858
>I'll insult your intellect and then determine you have no value as a human being on the basis of disagreeing with you on a single issue even though I'm completely incapable of articulating why I disagree with you on said issue

Gee, you're reasonable.
>>
>>741041771
Missed the part where the adult is a child.
>>
>>741041774
That's the thing she is already despicable, but, she did not pull the trigger as such, she is not to blame for the weak minded choices of her bf, yes she coached him into it, but fuck me, how weak do you have to be, to blindly follow what someone says
>>
>>741041996
He obviously meant "goads".
>>
>>741042072
So you're speaking for him are you? Are you his boyfriend?
>>
>>741042041
Whatever your opinion on that is, it is illegal.
>>
Carter: "So are you sure you don't wanna [kill yourself] tonight?"

Roy: "What do you mean am I sure?"

Carter: "Like, are you definitely not doing it tonight?"

Roy: "Idk yet I'll let you know"

Carter: "Because I'll stay up with you if you wanna do

it tonight"

Roy: " Another day wouldn't hurt"

Carter: "You can't keep pushing it off, tho, that's all you keep doing"

....was 15 months really enough for this bitch?
>>
>>741041996
When did summerfags become so huffy about grammar? Most the people you are talking to are shitting on the toilet using phones. Nobody is actually sitting on their computer talking any of this seriously.
>>
>>741038913
>>741038913
Well maybe some people want to change the laws
>>
>>741041774
There is nothing wrong with pretending you didn't do something, when you think other people will think what you did was wrong. If I save someone from an arranged marriage, am I obligated to tell people what I did even though I don't think I did anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with him killing himself so she she shouldn't have told authorities. And she only told him to kill himself because thats what he said he wanted. But she doesn't need a good reason because it's not illegal to tell someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>741042182
Did you ever serve time?
I didn't, but from what I know, it is quite unpleasant,especially in US.
>>
>>741042034
Were you the original dumbass that I couldn't be bothered to have a conversation with?

The one that said "But killing him would be a crime for her, and he's carrying it out on her behalf."?
>>
File: kek.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>741042010
>self esteem is so low
>[defending a retarded typo]

I don't have a screen big enough for all that projection
>>
>>741042245
Good luck with that one, anon.

Jesus Christ I have never seen White Knighting this hard before in my entire life.
>>
>>741041907
or just don't text and use social media.
I can just imagine how many times this type of shit has happened, without anyone ever knowing, though.

It's crazy how many things in our lives allow us to be monitored like lab rats.
>>
>>741042241
Except for you and your unstoppable compulsion to retort apparently.
>>
>>741042182
15 months was too long for her not committing any crime. Also not doing anything morally wrong.
>>
>>741042245
Who is stopping you?
Join a political party, rise to the top, make this changes you platform, and go from there. You will have debates with people, meet their opposing views, and try to prove to your voters that this is the way in which law should work. Test your debating abilities, views, and abilities to convince people. Good stuff.
>>
>>741042182
Trying to motivate NEET faggots like you is hard work.
>>
>>741042245
I would vote for you anon
Anon 2024
>>
>>741042255
>it's not illegal to tell someone to kill themselves.
Judge thought it is. His opinion is more valuable than yours (because he is the one who was trusted to decide it).
>>
>>741042438
Change the machine from inside the machine.
kek
>>
>>741042447
Carter: "You're gonna have to prove me wrong because I just don't think you really want this. You just keeps pushing it off to another night and say you'll do it but you never do"

---

Carter: "SEE THAT'S WHAT I MEAN. YOU KEEP PUSHING IT OFF! You just said you were gonna do it tonight and now you're saying eventually. . . ."

---

Carter: "But I bet you're gonna be like 'oh, it didn't work because I didn't tape the tube right or something like that' . . . I bet you're gonna say an excuse like that"

---

Carter: "Do you have the generator?"

Roy: "not yet lol"

Carter: "WELL WHEN ARE YOU GETTING IT"
>>
>>741042041
>how weak do you have to be
I imagine you have to be suffering from severe mental illness, which he clearly was.

I know this might be hard for you to grasp, but our actions are driven primarily by thoughts and emotions which are at the mercy of chemistry and the physical structure of the brain. You have much less free will than you think you do. Sure, you do what you want, but you don't decide what you want. The guy was very sick, and you might as well be faulting him for being a cripple.
>>
>>741041422
See
>>741038669
>>
>>741042516
and...?
>>
>>741042508
His opinion is wrong. Thats the point, and the point of an appeal process. Because many times judges are stupid like him.
>>
>>741038669
/thread
>>
>>741042292
I am not defending it, I admitted to making a typo.
People actually admit to their mistakes when they are not insecure, you know. And this doesn't make me sad. Because, you know, it is just a typo.
I also admit that post that I was replying to was not worth spell checking my text.
See, even when you try to get back at me, you only make yourself look dumber and more pathetic each time. But please, keep up. I wanna see what stupid contrived attempts at personal attack you gonna try to make next.
>>
>>741042513
Revolution now, amiright
>>
>>741042508
killyourself
am i going to jail now?
fucking faggot go back to your trap threads
>>
File: ug71e.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ug71e.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>741038669
>No victim, no crime.

Nigger, this is the US; you don't need a victim to commit a crime.... picture related
>>
>>741042025
She was 17 at the time. Speaking on terms of criminal matters she hadn't been considered a child since 14.

And while I do agree children cannot be held responsible for a lot of their actions, I would argue the same for someone who is mentally distressed. Which obv he was. So in that instance she was the responsible party.
>>
>>741038958
Underrated post
>>
She should get s metal and a sandwich named after her.
She did the world s favor.
Let her keep rolling.
>>
>>741042648
We shall see about that in a couple of months.
And no, point of appeal is not that judge is wrong. It is that he could be wrong. And hearing at a higher court will determine that.
>>
>>741042694
Absolutely.
>>
File: ......png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
......png
56KB, 401x372px
>>741037101
why is /b/ whiteknighting for this broad?

I don't get it.
>>
>>741042717
Mind blown.
>>
>>741042710
I don't enjoy trap porn, faggot. Projection much?
>>
>>741037101

She got off with a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>741042643
Roy: "Idk I'm freaking out again"

Roy: I'm overthinking"

Carter: "I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it! You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did last time and not think about it and just do it babe. You can't keep doing this every day"
>>
>>741042818
>>>>reddit>>>
>>
>>741042798
indeed. shes fucking guilty. look at that motherfucking eyebrows.

she resembles delevigne.
Oh whiteknight reason found
>>
>>741042798
Why people whiteknight at all?
Are you here to ask philosophical questions?
>>
>>741042732
>she should get s metal
>get s metal
>s metal
>metal

Jesus Christ what fucking backwoods are you all coming from?
>>
>>741042798
It's not whiteknighting you fucking idiot. Most people here don't give a fuck about her, rather the actual issue, jail for someone killing themselves, is what people take issue with.
>>
>>741042726
Only adults not responsible for their actions would be legit retards. Not someone sad like him.
>>
>>741042717
>through you
>>
>>741042849
I prefer
>>>your mom>>>
>>
>>741037644
Pretty shit but nice dubs
>>
>>741042847
and...?
>>
>>741042785
And in this case he was wrong.
>>
>>741042987
Says (You).
>>
>>741042963
Roy: "I do want to. but like I'm freaking for my family. I guess"

Roy: "idkkk"

Carter: "Conrad. I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get thru it. We talked about this, they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much and they just do it"
>>
>>741043022
And plenty of other people, and potentially the appeal court.
>>
>>741043075
Yeah? And?
>>
>>741043075
>People who commit suicide don't think this much and they just do it

Is this bitch serious
>>
>>741043156
Right...?
>>
>>741042918
Not true in the eyes of the law. Mental issues through all kinds of various causes (retardation, autism, downs, schizophrenia, sleep deprivation, PTSD, severe depression, mania, etc...) have been ruled unable to make responsible choices. He clearly falls in that category, and if he failed at the attempt, and who knows, he may have if she didn't coerce him, he would have been committed if she had done the right thing and notify someone.
>>
>>741043155
Carter: "So I guess you aren't gonna do it then, all that for nothing"

Carter: "I'm just confused like you were so ready and determined"

Roy: "I am gonna eventually"

Roy: "I really don't know what I'm waiting for. . but I have everything lined up"

Carter: "No, you're not, Conrad. Last night was it. You keep pushing it off and you say you'll do it but u never do. Its always gonna be that way if u don't take action"
>>
>>741042874
>she resembles delevigne
brah pls
>>741042879
yes, I'm quite the philosopher. No, srsl... I just don't get why both /b/ and /pol/ go full "she be gud gurl dindu nuffin" on this chick.
>>741042907
>It's not whiteknighting you fucking idiot
yes, yes it is. It's exactly what the fuck it is, you actual infinite imbecile. You're getting all hot and bothered because it's a female and bordering attractive.
>>
>>741043118
>potentially
Exactly. We shall see.
>>
>>741042937
joke's on you, my mom is a trap.
>>
>>741043209
Yeah man, I've read the transcripts too.
>>
>>741043075
shialebouf.gif
>>
>>741042907
Jail for convincing someone to commit suicide.

You don't go to jail for not helping even if you could, but this is very different, read the conversations between them.
>>
>>741043225
>yes, I'm quite the philosopher
Awesome. I like that in people.
So to answer your question, we have to get to the core - why do people whiteknight in the first place?
>>
>>741037101
Please stop the edginess.. She's getting out of it pretty good when you compare with sentences for drug in the US. I am all for letting people who cry suicide die, I do it myself. If you want help, you can ask, if you want attention, go fuck yourself. But engaging in a campaign of thousands of messages (you can imagine IRL) urging him/guilt tripping him/ reassuring him into killing himself is no different than murder. She's just as much of a cancer/attention seeker as he was, she's no fucking hero.
>>
>>741043261
oh noes.
You finally got me.
>>
>>741043118
>plenty of other people
kek. Unless those "plenty of other people" happen to all be the appeals court, they don't matter
>>
>>741043275
Bitch is coo coo for Cocoa Puffs
>>
fuck this new /b/
old /b/ would have dubbed her queen ages ago
you bunch of whiny faggots should go kill yourselves
>>
>>741042907
>forgot the part where she told him to get his ass back in the car and end it
>>
>>741043327
>why do people whiteknight in the first place?
because... hmm..

yeah

idunno brah
>>
>>741043318
I have. And this other asshole keeps copypasta-ing them at me trying to make some point.

It's ridiculous. And that's what people take issue with. They aren't whiteknighting her. At least I'm not.
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (48KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
48KB, 600x467px
>>741042670
1) How the FUCK does someone not know how to spell the word "MADE"... you don't need A SPELL CHECK you need a functioning brain. "hur dur you were not worth using a SPELL CHECK for such a hard word like MADE..." A FUCKING SPELL CHECK! YOU NEED A SPELL CHECK FOR THE WORD MADE!? You're only fooling yourself my man, you're a fucking retard. Again... you have to up your troll game, this isn't remotely convincing, and you're just giving me a great laugh at your expense.

2) In the rarest of instances, that you are in fact THIS retarded and you're not trolling,... (firstly, and honestly, I wish you all the luck in the world, because you'll need it, but secondly) why not try posing a coherent argument, instead of INTENTIONALLY not knowing how to spell the word MADE ffs

3) You mocked me for using ellipsis (correctly) in a sentence... so you just got to get down from that high horse you got there if you can't stand being mocked for spelling the word MADE wrong

If nothing else, you MAID my night and gave me a great laugh... MAID! fucking MAID! GET IT!? hahaha
>>
>>741043387
Fuck off,faggot. I don't want my queen after she will be fisted in jail for a year. It is like throwing a hot dog into a corridor.
>>
>>741043448
I guess that is it then. Good talk.
>>
>>741040992
>poor food quality and choice possibilities
yeah we don't always eat fast food like amerifats
>>
>>741043271
Ok, perfect, anyone who read them knows she's guilty. That's what the judge and any judge will see.
>>
>>741043457
>i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>741043387
she did it so she could play the depressed girlfriend you fucking retard. She deserves no respect from us, she's just an irl camwhore
>>
>>741043387
Shut the fuck up you stupid fuck. The "old" /b/ was just as fucking faggoty as it is now. It has never changed, it's always been this way.
>>
>>741043199
She didn't coerce him. That means to threaten or force someone to do something and she didn't do that. I don't know about him being committed somewhere, he had tried to kill himself multiple times before, and he still wanted to kill himself, and he wasn't committed anywhere. The right thing was not to notify someone to physically stop his suicide, it's his body and his right to commit suicide. He did not have any mental issues. Ofcourse you'll just say because he wanted to kill himself he has to have mental issues. Imagine if they made it a law, that if you believe in a religion, you have a mental issue, there is some logic there as you believe in some crazy stuff. But no, thats not a real mental issue that matters, only something real like retardation would make you not responsible for your actions. Not him being sad.
>>
>>741043393
So what? What is your point? If I tell you to fuck yourself are you going to do it?
>>
>>741038246
It's about your right to commit suicide as it is to commit murder.
>>
>>741043387
>implying /b/ was ever good

kys
>>
>>741043505
Oh, so you're entire ruse was fucking pointless and a waste of time. gg
>>
>>741043387
I'm here since 2005, it was always this shitty. Even worse.
>>
>>741043569
I'm not mentally unstable and relying on you as my sole pillar of support, so no.
>>
>>741043342
She is absolutely a hero. Although she wasn't trying to be. The guy was a monster who was trying to get her to kill herself with him. If he had found some other girl he might have gotten her to do it. It's great that he's dead so that he couldn't victimize any other young girls. Anyway telling him to kill himself is nothing like murder, it's what it is, telling him to kill himself and if he chooses to it's his decision. And she only told him to because he kept saying he want to anyway. She deserves no punishment.
>>
File: 1488511832207.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488511832207.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>741043643
Pray tell, do go on anon
>>
>>741043629
That's the first time I posted in this thread, but ok.
>>
>>741043457
So typo is your last pathetic straw?
And you wrote all that text just to convince me that making a typo is inexcusable?
Man, I must have really hurt your feelings. You almost make me feel sorry for hurting you this much.
Nah, fag, you don't. Apply anti hemorrhoid creme and don't forget to remember me when you do it. Every night you would have to apply it to remember that on 04.08.2017 some Anon made you his bitch so much, that you had to ignore everything he said and focus for two post and 100+ word on a single typo for damage control.
>>
>>741043655
lolz. So, it's her responsibility that he was a fuck up and refused to seek professional help?

if someone as clearly low functioning as you can say no so could he,
>>
top retard award. she extensively coached him to kill himself over hundred of messages, and a 45 minute phone call. they have it all recorded. she's a disgusting human being and your feeble attempt to undermine her guilt just lines up with society- the ignorant masses giving her a pussy pass because she is a young semi good looking female - absolutely disgusting and retarded.
>>
>>741043567
Shut the fuck up. I'm not going to argue with someone who thinks a person is of sound mind when they want to kill themselves and should be allowed to do so. Let me guess? Traps aren't gay and there are more than two genders, right? You stupid fuck.
>>
>>741043717
Then shut the fuck up and keep out of my conversation.
>>
>>741043575
No, murder is you taking away someone else's right to life. Suicide is you doing what you want to with your property, as in your body.
>>
>>741043734
It actually is. It's not her fault, but it was her responsibility.
>>
>>741043460
>. I don't want my queen after..
implying you get to choose lol
>>
>>741037848
>'murica
You fags don't have a law forcing people to help peopl e.g. drowning by at least calling emergency, but you do have laws to force someone to get help if someone wants to blow himself up.

Yeah I exaggerated a lil, still though. Logics.
>>
>>741043493
thnx breh
>>
>>741043527
>she did it because I inhale cocks
>blah blah blah
she went to trial for telling some faggot to go kill themselves in prototypical /b/ fashion (and succeeding)
>>
>>741037101
you're taking white knighting to a whole new level
>>
>>741043710
you see this shit? this shit here?
yes, that exact shit.
was the same shit back then.
>>
>>741043805
That's incorrect and also utter bullshit.
>>
>>741043810
I already chose Shia Lebouf as my queen. At least when he says "Do it" he dosen't mean "kill yourself".
>>
if she was an ugly fat bitch, op would not have cared
>>
>>741043734
No, he's responsibility is for pushing someone who was nearly falling.

But he would have fell anyway. No, you don't know. She's guilty and the worst type of attention whore.

It's like a mental health Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
>>
>>741043893
how is that a good thing?
go kill yourself is practically the /b/ motto
>>
>>741043914
true
>>
>>741043788
Fucking traps is gay. It's just a man wearing women's clothing at the time, and you will take off all his clothes when you fuck him anyway. There are only two genders. And there's nothing wrong with someone committing suicide or wanting to commit suicide. You are just trying to take away peoples right to do what they want with their own life. I hope you try to do that to someone in real life one day, physically stop them from killing themselves, and they kill you for it. You will deserve it for putting your hands on them unprovoked.
>>
>>741043794
No.
>>
>>741043870
Not at all.
If I dumb a baby on your door step, it's not your fault but it's now your responsibility.
She didn't ask to be put in the situation, but she was, and her handling of it was catastrophic in that it cost someone their life.
>>
The irony/hypocrisy of all these b-tards hating on this chick when 99% of them have typed "kys" or "do it faggot" or similar on this very board is mind blowing.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
>>
>>741038246
Wrong.

You belong to the government, it is as simple as fucking that. You want to kill yourself? Too bad, you will be put into an asylum until you are fixed.
>>
>>741043868
It's never been worse than this.
/b/ is a containment board that lost it's shine to boards like /pol/ and /v/. Shit rolls down hill
>>
>>741043944
I dunno man.
"kys" is what people that have no reasonable arguments to make usually say when they disagree with someone. I prefer making people mad by deconstructing their pathetic arguments until there is nothing left for them other than ad hominems to go on. Much more satisfying.
>>
>>741043914
bingo

if she was black, /pol/ would've demanded death by hanging and a supplementary sacrifice of at least ten more niggers just because reasons. And something teh jooz.
>>
>>741043750
She told him to kill himself. Nothing illegal about that. And she is not a disgusting human being, she just told him to do what he had been telling her he wanted to do and because he convinced her it was the only way for him to be happy.
>>
>>741044002
>casually telling someone to 'kys' is the same as convincing someone to 'kys'

hey reddit
>>
>>741043972
this right here.
>>
>>741044002
I did it. Never to my gf thou.
It is much easier to hurt someone when you are close to them, dontcha think?
>>
File: pw2359jcnrbz.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pw2359jcnrbz.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>741043719
>Me: In the rarest of instances, that you are in fact THIS retarded and you're not trolling, why not try posing a coherent argument
>You: [404 Argument not found]

Well, just don't say that I didn't give you the chance to not look like a retard.

It looks like you MAID your choice to not make a coherent argument.

Good luck anon... if you were trolling, I would give you a solid 2/10, try harder next time, you can do it!
>>
>>741043972
No, it isn't my responsibility. it's the person who placed it there's responsibility.

Also, babies aren't adults.

By your rationale terrorists that are groomed and indoctrinated aren't to blame when they kill someone in the name of their faith. Right?
>>
>>741044056
that absolutely has no place in /b/
killing yourself, the ultimate GTFO, however, does
>>
>>741044039
sure thang, then fuck right of to /pol/ and/or /v/ you whining faggot.

.. nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>741044115
What a hero you are. And no, not necessarily.
>>
Not sure if someone mentioned this but does everyone who thinks this bitch should go free also thinks Charles Manson should go too? He didn't actually kill anyone. believe me, if he did.. there'd be none of us left
>>
>>741044196
See
>>741038669
>>
>>741044075
>She told him to kill himself. Nothing illegal about that
well, ackzuallyyyh... it is. It's also illegal to tell someone to kill someone else, same laws. Inciting violence etc. Look it up.
>>
>>741044085
> Derp, I'm triggered because my entire fucking thought process is complete bullshit and isn't congruent at all.

That's you.
>>
>>741043599
that's the spirit
you're getting it
>>
>>741043960
You have to be a troll, or you are aspsy as fuck bro. That's not how the world works. There are very few countries, and even fewer religions, save for honor-based suicide or mudslimes, where suicide is not illegal or against religious scripture. And we have a moral obligation to help a fellow man out. You can state your retarded one track point of view all you want, but society dictates you are wrong. Sane people do not commit suicide, and sane people do not condone it, let alone advocate it or the right to do so. If you go through the act of suicide you DO have a mental illness and you WILL be commited. The only reason you wouldn't be is because of faggots like you or scared enabling family members who aren't educated on the subject. You are the reason this country has a problem with our mentally ill, because you yourself are fucked in the head.
>>
>>741044233
Incitement is telling someone to commit a crime. Suicide is not a crime.
>>
>>741043818
Those boys who filmed the drowning of that guy? The community they belonged to was outraged. Their parents probably hate them and the rest of the community is probably still shunning them.

BTW
>American law set by politicians and officials represent the citizens of America
This accurately describes how blindly people hate Americans just because "were Americans".
>>
>>741044139
>No, it isn't my responsibility. it's the person who placed it there's responsibility.
yes, it is. Just like you'd get in trouble with the law for not stopping to help a man bleeding out in the street, you'd get in deep shit for not helping a toddler left at your door step. Look up the fucking laws, you turdhat.
>>
>>741044273
Fuck you and you common sense. You must be a white knight faggot, herp derp.
>>
>>741044273
Suicide is a crime though. Crimes are not just punishable by jail time. You can be permanently institutionalized for many reasons including attempted suicide.
>>
>>741044136
Another attempt at damage control? And you are also trying pathetically to keep that proverbial "last word" in the argument?
Man, that is dumb. I don't need any argument to defend a typo, and you, fixating on it, only proves that you have nothing else to say. But then again, I gave up on you at the very beginning,
>>741039693
See - here. So don't expect me to try arguing with you reasonably. You anyway are too dumb to understand it.
>>
>>741044196
>He didn't actually kill anyone. believe me, if he did.. there'd be none of us left
eh... what?
>>
>>741044139
It is your responsibility, no longer mine as I dumped it there. You can easily dump it next door and hence free yourself of that responsibility, but it will never change that whoever lands with the baby is now responsible for it.

Your entire argument is retarded.
It doesn't matter if their 2 weeks old or 50, the same way it doesn't matter if you're 45 with dementia. You're still a human being and somebodies responsibility.

She's exactly like terrorists that are indoctrinated and groomed. She convinced this guy to kill himself, the same way a recruiter will twist someone into believing they should. How do you punish someone for killing themself?
>>
>>741044308
I don't live in your shithole Trumptarded country you fucktard.
Like I said, by your rationale terrorists that are groomed and indoctrinated aren't to blame when they kill someone in the name of their faith.

So your rationale is fucking dumb.
>>
>>741044186
No thanks reddit
>>
>>741044273
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07/24/is-suicide-illegal-suicide-laws-by-country/
>>
>>741044363
You don't. You institutionalize the ones that try and fail
>>
>>741044190
It is called basic human decency, anon.
>And no, not necessarily.
Why exactly is that?
>>
>>741044273
Encouraging suicide is illegal in 39 states breh, soon to be 40 I suspect after this ruling. So yes, it is illegal.
>>
>>741044263
Sorry faggot, I own my own life and body and can kill myself if I want, same as anyone else. We are not your slaves or animals.
>>
>>741044363
Forget about them and the circumstances regarding their choice to end their life sounds like a just punishment.
>>
all this moralfaggotry is full of fail
stop failing, start lulzing
>>
>>741044389
>I don't live in your Trumptarded country
I'm not the guy you were talking to but you didn't say this from the beginning you retard. You're on a USA based imageboard talking to Americans. Quite being retarded
>>
>>741044411
And you go for the ones that aided them in achieving the goal. Ergo she's going to jail, and newfish are white-knighting.
>>
>>741037101
Since when does /b/ care so much for a female, particularly one that probably friendzoned a (most probably) cool guy who ended up commiting suicide?

Too bad that bitch can't get the electric chair since it is considered "inhuman". Lol.
>>
>>741044389
>I don't live in your shithole Trumptarded country you fucktard
I'm Danish.
>>741044389
>by your rationale terrorists that are groomed and indoctrinated aren't to blame when they kill someone in the name of their faith
wtf lol
>>741044397
non sequitur
>>
>>741044456
Yeah there's a bunch of white knighting going on here.

But not every failed suicide attempt is aided by somebody. Typically a second person involved is intervening.
>>
>>741044320
No it's not.
>>
>>741044415
> Derpherp, only americans use 4chan

Fucking hell. That's potentially the dumbest thing anyone has said in this entire thread. Which is saying something. Good for you retard, good for you.
>>
>>741044431
Keep telling yourself that. Unless you exist on an entirely different plane or of a different species you better make sure you actually succeed or you will be taking pills listening to Frank talk about the voices he hears for the rest of you wasted life.
>>
>>741044431
>We are not your slaves or animals.
Kek. You dignity means nothing. Almost everywhere, both in US and EU if you will have a registered attempt at suicide, you will be most likely given psychiatric help.
In most places - it won't be optional.
And it still became better lately. 40 years ago you could also probably never leave those facilities, because it comes to your psychiatrists to determine when you are sane and able to be responsible for your actions, and they were not really motivated to release you.
>>
>>741044409
>Currently there is no law against the act of committing suicide in the United States.
>>
>>741044456
So.... does the deceased corpse goes to jail for auto-murder then?

Genius logic.
>>
>>741044549
Are you sure you replied to the post you were thinking you are replying? Or you imply that basic human decency is something only americans use? I am really puzzled.
>>
>>741044612
see
>>741044425
it's not illegal to commit suicide, but it is illegal to encourage it.
>>
File: 1459492501481.jpg (154KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1459492501481.jpg
154KB, 600x595px
>>741044347
> I don't need any argument

Oh, a thousand pardons. I thought you actually had a point to make. My bad, I guess.

Seeing that is the case, I shouldn't have MAID fun of you. I should have consulted SPELL CHECK FIRST, so that I would not have MAID such a mistake! HEAVEN FORBID I NEVER THOUGHT FOR AN INSTANT THAT ..... YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GOD DAMN POINT TO MAKE!!!... i'm out.. this is too fucking funny, I might wake up my neighbors. It's becoming a problem...

please and sincerely: kill yourself
>>
File: 1tkaub.jpg (111KB, 485x720px) Image search: [Google]
1tkaub.jpg
111KB, 485x720px
>>
>>741044673
Nope, that was not intended for you anon. And "basic human decency is something only americans use"... well, yeah.
>>
>>741044621
>shouldn't be punished for convincing a guy to kill himself
>>
>>741044550
>>741044609
From the way you're typing, makes it seem like you agree that it's sick for them do to that to people. So she was right not to call the police. Also the kid had tried killing himself multiple times before and he wasn't in a crazy house so I don't know how true that is.
>>
>>741044722
>have MAID such a mistake
Either go back to school, or murder yourself with the aid of your nearest cold hearted blonde bitch.
>>
>>741044722
>I should have consulted SPELL CHECK FIRST
Why? Because I wouldn't want to butt-befudle you or something? A person who puts four points in a row and caps just to express how buttmad he is?
I don't give a crap, anon. You can be butt-hurt all you want.
Yeah, run to your daddy. Tell him you won an internet argument. He will be proud of ya.
>>
File: protect the faggots.jpg (622KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
protect the faggots.jpg
622KB, 1920x1152px
>>741044722
Would you mind coming with us please sir. You've just committed a serious crime.
>>
>>741044486
He was not a cool guy. He was disgusting. He tried to get the girl to kill herself with him. It's great that he's dead.
>>
>>741044550
>>741044609
>live in first world country
>attempt suicide on four separate occasions
>twice end up hospitalized
>each time set home with instructions to see a psych
>still haven't seen one
>implying the state gives enough of a fuck to commit every.single.suicide.attempt

kys cunt
>>
>>741044792
> And "basic human decency is something only americans use"... well, yeah.
Yeah right. It is ironic that not giving everyone a benefit of the doubt somehow escaped your definition of human decency. Or you don't think you have it?
>>
>>741044678
So me telling you now to kill yourself is illegal.
>>
>>741044891
actually it was nothing but self defense what she did. she is weak minded, imagine he had persuaded her to kill herself with him eventually
>>
>>741044819
You have no reading comprehension. Those institutions are there for a reason, and a good one. They can always be better at handling patients, but that's the problem with the US. We are the worst developed country in the world when it comes to caring for our mentally ill. Most of that stigma comes from fucking faggots like you with your snowflake attitude or people who are ignorant on wbat it means to be mentally ill.
>>
>>741044891
Careful, this thread is full of projecting little bitches that see far too much of themselves in the suicidal white guy. And possibly hate women.

Tread carefully.
>>
>>741044973
nope, but if you harassed me into it, yes
>>
>>741044959
What the fuck are you trying to communicate?
>>
>>741044981
What? No. When he told her to kill herself, she was still trying to talk him out of killing himself. So there wasn't any "self defense", he was just a sick person trying to get a girl to kill herself so he had someone to die with. It's great that he's dead so he couldn't try to victimize other girls.
>>
>>741044973
read the fucking post, you muppet.
>>
>>741045009
>someone is mentally ill because I said so so now I can take away their rights

Imagine a muslim country saying all non-muslims are mentally ill so they need to lock them up until they convert. Or an atheist country saying that about anyone religious. No sorry, you can't take away peoples rights and they can do whatever they want with their body.
>>
>>741045077
thats what i said, its good she let him die and talked him into suicide
>>
>>741045243
Clearly the religious are mentally ill.
>>
>>741044819
>makes it seem like you agree that it's sick for them do to that to people.
Well, I don't really know what to say to that. It comes to which people are responsible for their actions, and which not. This is not that easy.
Do I agree that sane people need to be treated with respect, and not forced into living if they don't want to? Yes.
Do I agree that people, who require psychiatric aid should get it, even if they don't want to? Yes, they require it after all.
Do I know how to tell one from another? Nope, I got nothing.
All I know that you never ever must do what the person in OP's post did and mix up your personal feelings and goals with other persons life and mental health. Even if you only meant all the best for them, or both of you - it is wrong because is causes a conflict of interest.
This is, once again, giving her a benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, there is not even a point to discuss here.
>>
File: 1456217699204.png (254KB, 401x455px) Image search: [Google]
1456217699204.png
254KB, 401x455px
>>741044880
>I don't give a crap, anon.
>[and yet, still posting]
>[and yet, still defending not knowing how to spell the word MADE]
>[and yet, still thinking they needed SPELL CHECK to spell the word MADE correctly]
>BUT YOU'RE THE BUTTMAD ONE! NOT ME!! LET ME TELL YOU HOW NOT MAD I AM!!!!

jesus son... it's really time to stop. Can I offer you some refreshing bleach?
>>
>>741044926
I am sorry that your country is so negligent to your needs, but I can't help with that.
>>
>>741045293
I laughed uncontrollably at this. Thanks anon and the anon you're playing with.
>>
>>741045070
That saying
> And "basic human decency is something only americans use"... well, yeah.
Is lacking in basic human decency.
Was that so difficult to make out yourself?
>>
>>741045271
Oh ok I misread.
>>
>>741045395
Yes, because it seems you were speaking in fidget spinner.
>>
>>741045016
She never harassed him.
>>
just imagine when he got afraid and got out of the inner of the car. if she had talked him out of the car, she would have taken the risk that he made up his mind and completely stop trying to kill himself.
or if she had called the police in the first place, there would have been a chance he survived when help arrived. it is good she did none of that, it is good he is dead and cant endanger her or any other girl. the girl took control of actions, did the right judgement and did the right thing. she took the responsibility.
>>
>>741045243
You can try and cherry pick all you want. Your comparatives are not even remotely close to being metaphors to what we are discussing. We obey what our society dictates, and in this case you are wrong. You can be as non-compliant as your hipster faggot ass wants to be, but at the end of the day you are wrong. And our laws and societal norms will tell you that. You either accept that and be part of a solution, change the laws and society's views (good fucking luck on this one), or continue being a snowflake living in your fantasy world until you get a, very warranted, ruse awakening.
>>
File: 6452084.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
6452084.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>741045475
kek
>>
>>741045390
You welcome fam, I am here to please.
>>741045293
I am not one posting retarded image macros and typing in caps, anon.
I am not interspersing my responses with "kys" every five seconds.
I keep to a single idea in this conversation - that you are extremely dumb, yet entertaining.
I don't offer you bleach.
SO after all that - who is actually mad,anon? You, or me?
(I know you are to dumb to understand it yourself so I will spell it out for you - you are one who is mad).
>>
>>741045475
I'm sure she appricates your support, and that you'll be getting some sweet jail pussy soon, anon.

sure thing.
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.