[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilist thread >reasons you didn't an hero the second

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 27

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 579x325px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 579x325px
Nihilist thread

>reasons you didn't an hero the second you discovered life is actually pointless
>reasons life has a point (none)
>you're worthless
>>
>>740938414
traps answer to all questions
>>
But until then, I can keep making toast.
>>
>>740938414
Dead, I'm worth two hundred thousand dollars. But my life insurance doesn't cover an heroes. So I'm basically worthless alive, and worthless too if I kill myself. So for now I just drink and hope for the best, and if it kills me, my family is rich for a year.
>>
I don't an hero because I can still experience joy while alive. Even if it all fades to nothing when I die, I might as well have a good time now.
>>
>>740938414
I feel an heroing weak man's exit. Even though I'm a borderline nihilist...
>>
>>740939544
Dead, i'm worth nothing. Alive, i'm worth nothing. Worthless either way, so nothing i do really makes a difference at this stage. just letting time pass, maybe my view will change someday
>>
>>740939692
It won't.
>>
>>740938414
> derive your worth from yourself, not an exterior entity
> you're now worth exactly as much as you believe
> mortality of all things doesn't mean life is pointless
> unless you assume the point of life is to become immortal
>>
>>740938414
If life is meaningless then there is exactly as much reason to live as there is to kill yourself. If you're going to die eventually anyway and it makes no difference what you do while you're here, why not have fun and see how far the ride lasts?
>>
>>740939883
But what if the ride is terrible... What then?
>>
>>740939796
This is the typical romantic idea of life having a meaning, same bullshit about "have a good time while you're here", but really, existence is nothing more than pain...
>>
>>740939961
I agree.
>>
>>740939956
Then kill yourself or tough it out I guess. My point is you have literally nothing to lose either way. Personally I like to stay positive.
>>
>>740939724
just because yours hasn't?
stop trying to suck people down with you
>>
>>740938414
hookers and alcohol keeps me alive
>>
>>740940009
I've been deployed, son. In Afghanistan. I was nihilist before I joined and after so I guess that's what got me there in the first place, I've seen some shit, still don't want to pussy out. If I'm killed I rather not be killed by own self.
>>
>>740938414
We are the thinking part of the universe. If it doesn't have a purpose, we are creating it.
>>
I graduated from fil school about 20 years ago. I still love at home and own no significant property besides my PC (i7-7700k, gtx 1080ti founders x2SLI, Intel M.2 1TB SSD drive, Seagate 5TB HDD drive, ASUS X199 mobo. My value in terms of skills derives entirely from my vast an in depth knowledge of 1970s cinema.
>>
>>740938414
Your leading yourself astray by looking for a meaning in things. The point of life is existing. If you're looking for a higher reason, for something that carries you through your day, you haven't understood the basic principle of biology and evolution. There is no point to living. You won't get a price for completing or participating in it.
It feels to me like the nihilists are those who had high hopes and bright outlooks on the beauty of life and were disappointed. From a Daoist perspective, all of this seems very peculiar.
>>
>>740938414
honestly the only reason i dont kill myself at this point is bc im amazed at how fast the world is changing and i kinda wanna know what the world will look like 50 years from now or even better be alive to witness humanity die.
ive always been a nihilist but also curious and amazed by existence in general
>>
>>740939961
Well yeah, that's what Buddhist say too.

However, once you stop to apply your expectations on others and stop deriving your self-image through others. The pain will start to fade, since you do not have a value to compare yourself against and reason: 'compared to other things, i suck.'

Just be, stop trying to be somebody.
Also, i nowhere said, life has a meaning. It's just that people expect it to have and are devastated when they find out, it doesn't. Don't expect your life to be of importance or meaningful for anyone and you won't have to ponder, why exactly it isn't and how to cope with that.
>>
>>740938414
ghggh
>>
>>740938414
>reasons you didn't an hero the second you discovered life is actually pointless
i got off my ass and gave myself purpose.
>>
>>740939961
In fact, what YOU are saying is the typical romantic idea.
The lonely, suffering being, oh, how painful is existence. In a nihilist perspective, pain doesn't matter. You're not a nihilist, you're one of the people who (maybe) suffered and don't come to terms with it. There's always therapy, you know. And it actually helps.

The other guy didn't say anything about life having a meaning, he said that deriving your self-worth from external sources is a fallacy.
>>
>>740940231
Expectations are the root of disappointment yep... It's hard to stop expecting though
>>
>>740940445
(genuine question) what do therapists do that will make things better? I've been pondering with the idea of booking myself in somewhere for a while but have never had the balls to actually face someone and be open about my problems, maybe because i'm scared that they won't be able to help... But yeah, legit question, what do you think will help?
>>
Ironically, the limited nature of life is what gives it meaning. If we lived forever, or at least didn't age to death, we could have potentially infinite time to do anything we're able to do.

Why do you even care about being remembered? Just do what you like to do, and be fucking happy. If what I believe happens after death is true, then you won't even remember or care. You'll be asleep for eternity, and while that may sound pretty scary, think about it. Sleep's pretty peaceful.
>>
>>740940575
depending on what your problem is, they will try to change your negative ways of thinking and negative outlook into a positive one, and a positive attitude will bring you positive exeriences which will improve your life on such a fundamental level that you will end up wondering why you even were unhappy at some point.
theoretically. i need to book an appointment too :(
>>
File: MortalsNShit.jpg (52KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
MortalsNShit.jpg
52KB, 500x374px
>>740940690
you quoting some Troy shit?

Gods are jealous of mortals because everything mortals do is for sake of time
>>
>>740940463
It is indeed, I'm currently trying to adjust my assumptions about expectations until they're detailed enough to predict behavior/future.
When expectations and reality match up, it's like knowing what's going to happen in the future. Which is why I prefer that, to not having any at all.
Of course it's not that easy to expect the correct behavior and you must correct yourself and be aware of your own biases.
>>
>>740940758
I will give it a try, thanks man.

Kinda feel like maybe i think myself into a hole and thats why i feel this way so much... But some days are still fine
>>
File: 1476661128496.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476661128496.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>be nihilist
>life has no meaning
>"then why haven't you killed yourself already?"
>I-I'd like to avoid pain
>Oh so you're saying avoiding pain is meaningful?
>o-oh n-n-n-no
nihilists
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
> be a nihilist
> for some reason people always assume that because I'm state a, as a nihilist i want to change into state b
> when the reality is, it doesn't fucking matter
Killing yourself would be just as unnihilistic, as it would be to purposefully stay alive.
Remaining in the state you currently are, because there is no reason to change, seems pretty nihilistic.
>>
>>740938414
Idk its just death is so boring its such a finite concept
>>
>>740938414
Haha, that's not nihilism, that's a form of nihilism.

>reasons you didn't an hero
Becoming an hero didn't work, and it was too much work for an inevitability. Nothing matters; it's all good.
>reasons life has a point
None to defend, but I can still make the in-between of "now" worth being. Any experience, even pain, is a moment well spent.
>you're worthless
That's only true in the grand scheme of things. My organs are worth a lot, and so is my bone marrow.

>>740939961
And pain is good, because your care for pain and the struggle that is life, enables life as we know it. Everything is change; everything is in the process of being broken down, if not destroyed, if not killed, until it returns to its most stable, natural, state. And living things, life, is essentially negetropy. The attempt to create order for as long as it can. To preserve itself, for no good reason, when everything it is made of wants to go back to being as stable and as basic as possible. Think about your most base instinct, flight or fight.

Why? Why not just lie down and die? Why must you flinch? Because that ensures the survival of your genes, whether you like it or not. That's just what it is. No real reason why, that's just the modus operandi of your genetic programming; imagine how boring life would be if there was nothing to care about, or fear, or work towards. The average person would go insane with their biology. Your brain would scream as it went to jelly. Any sort of simulation would be welcome. Including pain; pain is good. Pain tells me I can suffer, and that I am alive. Pain makes me want to have a good time, so I can remember pain and being alive, and feeling regret, and all the fun things that are messy and horrible and ultimately pointless. Pain is the instinctual drive to run towards the light, to burn my hands so I can scream and breathe deep.
>wake me up
>>
>>740938414
You're mixing up nihilism with being a little cry baby bitch. You don't need to have a life purpose not to neck yourself, you are retarded.
>>
>>740938414
Just like how there is no purpose to live, there is no purpose to kill myself. It's idiotic as well since there is nothing to gain from it. The main reason on why I would, would be because of how boring, disgusting, and mindless society is.
Purpose and reasons are just an excuse, since there is no reason to live.
>you're worthless
No shit. If anything, my value comes from how much money has been invested in my since my birth and the knowledge I have gained from my school years, then there's also the minor factor that I have a higher value than those without any education or those who dropped out of high school.

Life is boring, I'm just existing right now for the sake of existing, slowly waiting for the comfort of death so I'm no longer a slave to society.
>>
>>740941635
> pain helps me realize I'm alive
Why does it matter, if I move onward, because I'm going away from something, rather than towards?
I get that they are different concepts, but why do you give fear more value?
The same would be possible with happiness/feeling complete as the goal.
> only when I have reached a wholesome sense of being a complete entity, i may stop developing
>>
File: nihilism.png (366KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
366KB, 599x399px
drugs in moderation is the answer u seek
>>
All you faggots consider the following:

Given all the endless possibilities of ways you can die , many of those being incredibly painful and cruel, why not just exit bag?

Choosing to live every day until you die, you are gambling your cause of death . And statistically speaking , you are much more likely to die significantly more painfully than exit bag.

TL:DR i want you all to kys
>>
>>740941982
>Why does it matter
I guess it doesn't matter.
>why do you give fear more value
Because fear is far more primal to me than any other emotion. Fear, if I am in the moment to feel it, will drive me to do things I would never do otherwise. Fear shows me the nature of what I am. Fear is as inescapable as death. Fear bellies pain. Fear is everything that tells you that your body is still around, that it seeks a path filled with reprieve. Fear is the process that spurs you to seek anything but fear. It quickens you.

Happiness is a sort of emotion that doesn't quite do what fear seems to do. Happiness, I feel, can be rationalized in a way that fear cannot. Happiness isn't an urgency, it isn't a drive. Happiness seems more like a condition that arises when certain qualifiers are met. Happiness and feelings of contentedness will not compel me to put food in my mouth, but the pain, the negative emotions and feelings that come with starvation, will. And they will also drive me to sate the pain of hunger, and encourage me to feel that happiness or completeness, that feeling of being well fed, if at least not hungry.

That is the most real feeling I have ever known thus far. However, considering that I no longer fear dying, I might be more at risk of dying from an accident than I am from dying naturally.
>>
>>740942265
Gambling is fun; I want to have fun still; fun is fun. I should hope for a painful death to really experience life.
>>
>>740942451
I do understand your reasoning and fear is logically a more pressing emotion, than happiness.
My question was, why do you choose to live your life based on the things you should avoid, rather than on the things you should seek out?
Avoiding pain does not necessarily lead to being contend, rather to being cautious and afraid.
But maybe I misunderstood and you avoid pain, while also seeking out happiness.
>>
File: 1495157397744.png (329KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1495157397744.png
329KB, 500x333px
>>740942265
If were all dead anyway what does ut matter if that death includes suffering. Besides the best reason to keep on living is to piss you off /hugs
>>
>>740938414
if life has no point, i might as well go murder every one.
This also keeps me from killing myself, if i kms i would let them fuckers win.
>>
>>740939544
do you even know that life insurances is taxed bigely
my dad died and left me life insurance, i first had to pay in 2 grand to have every thing sorted get all the paper work and advice.
im gone get 200 bucks a year for the next 2 decades.
if you have it paid all at ones you get a 40% tax penalty
>>
File: HERO.png (613KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
HERO.png
613KB, 634x671px
>>740939667
Agreed , real man go on killing sprees murdering that what upsets him.
I started doing this and having the absolute power over a life makes stuff a little less nihilistic
>>
File: 1499323569546.jpg (209KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499323569546.jpg
209KB, 743x1000px
>>740940075
For me its getting the gets.
>>
File: 143524362534.jpg (88KB, 594x824px) Image search: [Google]
143524362534.jpg
88KB, 594x824px
>>740940227
>how fast the world is changing and i kinda wanna know what the world will look like 50 years from now or even better be alive to witness humanity die.
It wont be pretty
>>
>>740942689
I guess I don't go out of my way to live my life based on the things I should avoid, so much as I tend to avoid things that I am expected to avoid, albeit to a lesser degree. If there is pain, there is pain. If there is happiness, there is happiness. I seek somewhat. I might, per my nature, step out of the way of a moving vehicle if I can help it. Yet, I never shy away or regret feeling immense pains, like the breaking of a bone. Sometimes I even laugh as it hurts. Sometimes I even rue as it feels good.

I have goals, yes. I have pleasures, wants. Aspirations. I have things I seek. I simply also observe the things I don't seek, the things that I do not want, the things that I do not aspire towards. I value these.

I have no real, high-level fear anymore. No phobias, nothing to rationalize. But, I use base caution to fill my curiosity in whatever novel and new experience I can digest before I am guaranteed oblivion. Fire is intriguing, but if I am hopelessly burned, I will have to sit with idle fingers until I die.

There are times where I think of jamming a push pin into my flesh, just to experience it. If only once.
>>
>>740943252
i dont care, im a nihilist
>>
>>740943265
We seem to be quite similar, although I wouldn't describe myself as quite that emotionally dead.
On some level I believe, valuing the things you do not want or need, is good.
Since it reminds you of what the necessities of life are and what is luxury.

I'm just wondering, if by focusing on what to avoid, we train our body to mostly deal with that feeling. To which the response would be to numb yourself. Hence the inability to really engage into other emotions, since you can't feel them.
I feel like that's what I've been doing for a large portion of my life and I'm slowly breaking down the numbness. It still doesn't mean I think life has purpose, when you're happy. It just seems easier/more enjoyable, I think.
>>
>>740938414
mainly i was like: yeah, life's pointless, but it's pretty tiring to kill myself, so might as well just get drunk and high instead
>>
Would anyone recommend Prozac or Serdep?
>>
>>740944017
this is a nihilist thread, not a depressed fuckboi thread. we just simply don't care or feel. drink alcohol like every other low-life scum
>>
>>740943265
>There are times where I think of jamming a push pin into my flesh, just to experience it.
absolute madman
>>
File: tumblr_ns86b3dPQ81qlr8pbo1_500.gif (457KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns86b3dPQ81qlr8pbo1_500.gif
457KB, 500x280px
>>740938414
Life being pointless means you officially have no metric to compare your accomplishments to.. which means you get to fool yourself into whatever kind of value you'd like. It's all a game of the mind.
Worth is a stupid idea. Life is not a question. Life is an answer, an expression. I sit in comfy nihilism knowing nothing the world has deemed meaningful really is.. instead I iust get to jam my head full of all the philosophies that lead me to a happier, more interesting life.
I'm just along for the ride, bud. What else am I gonna fuckin' do?
>>
>>740943939
>if by focusing on what to avoid, we train our body to mostly deal with that feeling
It's certainly something to think about. I imagine that's why I push so hard to feel, in that I am maybe that dead, emotionally speaking.

>It just seems easier/more enjoyable
Yep.

>>740944096
Sometimes I also think about purchasing a pane of glass so I can run through it. It's the little things.
>>
>>740938414
Do something with your life.
>>
>>740944231
do it faggit. everyone THINKS about doing edgy shit. its called call of the void.
>>
>>740944231
Well, for me the process of feeling again is heavily coupled to the perception of my body. Meaning, I also numb down my physical body, to the extent, that I would feel grumpy, without realising I was in physical pain.
>>
There is only one point,
There is no point, you have not made a point yet, there is no point as the point of our ancestors got wrecked.
You cant see that you have to get the point back so you can pass it on to the offspring you haven't made yet (which is one of the reason there is no point).
>>
>>740944536
>call of the void
It's called a fantasy, too; it really isn't cost effective to waste the glass like that. Cleaning it up would be fun, but then I'd feel bad about what I could've spent that money on instead of indulging in my primal desires like an absolute madman. Plus, it's a mere moment of what I intended to do with the glass: break it. It's there, and then it's over. The cleaning up of the glass isn't as fun as breaking it. And glass costs money. I am not made of money. I could get more pleasure out of my finite money than breaking big panes of glass.

Like trying to walk on a bed of push pins. I've already done that before. If there's a way to break glass for free, I'm in.

>>740944610
That's surreal.
>>
>>740940841
I don't even know who or what Troy is. Just some a little fortune cookie wisdom.
>>
>>740938414
The act of living is pointless,

The act of giving the pointless a point is the point, For me anyway.

And it's exactly what you all are doing, Trying to give something a point.

sentience is a funny thing.
>>
>>740942265
You first.
>>
File: 1501756143806.gif (119KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501756143806.gif
119KB, 480x270px
Let's suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream you wanted to dream
and you would naturally as you begin on this adventure of dreams
you would fulfill all your wishes.
You would have every kind of pleasure you see
and after several nights you would say
wow that was pretty great
but now let's have a surprise
let's have a dream which isn't under control
Well somethings going to happen to me that I don't know what it's going to be
Then you would get more and more adventurous
and you would make further and further out gambles
as to what you would dream
and finally you would dream where you are now
If you awaken from this illusion
And you understand black implies white
self implies other
life implies death
you can feel yourself
not as a stranger in the world
not as something here on probation
not as something that has arrived here by fluke
but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolute fundamental
what you are basically
deep deep down
far far in
is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself
>>
>>740945295
just go to a waste dump or break through a shop window and pretend it was an accident or run away really fast while bleeding heavily. you're honestly the most boring normie out here and think you are so edgy and philosophical and have figured out life. pretty embarrassing to read tbh
>>
>>740945708
>while bleeding heavily
So, left a forensic trail for them to fine me with. Smart.

>most boring normie
>so edgy
>and philosophical
>have figured out life
Yeah, I believe I've figured out my life. Sorry, you're right. But I'm far from being a normie. A normie gripes at me for figuring out my life, and calls it edgy in an attempt to seek power over something so pointless.
>tbh
>>
>>740945580
life is not a dream, get out of that bubble of yours and smell reality
>>
>>740945295
> surreal
Yeah, apparently i had two pairs of bones near the hip dislodged for the better part of a decade.
Now that I've started sports and became more aware, it feels like my whole body is misplaced and constantly twitching.
Then I learned that the Chinese medicine with the energy channels in the human body is actually sort of true, as recently discovered by western science.
So now I'm trying a mixture of fitness center, yoga and meditation, in order to put each misplaced element back into it's appropriate position.
Basically you can imagine it as two sets of muscles being unbalanced. One pulls, the other pushes, when everything is fine, both are resting, when you're relaxed.
In my case however, it's always either pushing or pulling, since it got lodged out of the natural resting place.
I think this is one reason for my giddy/distractive behavior and my inability to think clearly at times.
>>
>>740938414
>because it'd make my mom cry
>because creamping pussy feels good
>because i love listening to music

Can't really think of anything else tbh.
>>
>>740945857
sure they are gonna send a swat team after you for breaking some glass.
you're like every boring person who tries to justify their existence by thinking they have something interesting going on in their minds when all of their thoughts are lame and mediocre. at least i can accept my insignificance
>>
>>740946230
>swat team
No, they'll send a couple officers to my door. Which would have blood on it if I'm heavily bleeding. Assuming I even make it 1 block away as I am bleeding heavily. That's the plan of a small child, if I'm being honest. I don't expect someone who's injured themselves that bad to be able to outrun a bunch of officers in a cruiser, or even escape the public eye. People have phones now. Someone will try to help the bleeding man shambling down the sidewalk.

>you're like every boring person
I think you might instead be the boring person/prjecting; you can't accept that I accept the insignificance of life itself. Somehow, that's wrong. I must be lame and mediocre, but when it is your turn to accept that you are worth nothing, it is righteous.

That's telling, because that's also more edgy than saying "nothing matters". Because for me, saying that isn't a claim to fame or attention. It's just how I see things. But for you, it's a status. Full bore, can't get any more edgier than that.
>>
>>740945484
This kinda makes sense tbh
>>
Beta cuck faggot thread might aswell post traps and cuckold niggers and wwyd to my gf you spineless amoeba grow a pair
>>
>>740946641
what'd you say to me you little bitch?

I'll have you know...
(To be continued)
>>
>>740946547
honestly, stop arguing about the dumb breaking glass thing, i just said the heavy bleeding part bc i found it funny. fucking retard arguing like this is a serious conversation. im not opposing the fact that nothing means anything, i just think you're ridiculous for being so proud of your retard thoughts
>>
>>740946836
>you're ridiculous for being so proud of your retard thoughts
If you're not opposing the fact that
>nothing means anything
then I think you're calling yourself retarded. I found it funny to hound you on the glass thing until you folded on it like I'd fold a pane of glass with my body.

Because nothing matters.
>>
>>740947069
hound me down, retardo, i was just sick of talking about something so dumb. but ok, if you ran away bleeding heavily, you dont have to run home leaving a trace, you can just run into a forrest or flee the country, if you're bleeding hard enough, you might die, so you wont get arrested anyway. case closed.
>>
>>740947069
And nothing else maatterrrsssss
>>
>>740941120
>trying to find some parallel to make them sound wrong
way to sound way more autistic than OP.
>>
>>740941120
Does instinct = Meaning?
>>
>>740947293
>sick of talking about something so dumb
In other words, not able to withstand the heat of the spotlight.
>you don't have to run home
Have to versus want to. It's me; I'm going home.
>flee the country
On foot while bleeding heavily?
>into a forrest
On foot while bleeding heavily?

>you might die
That's a definite possibility, but then that would defeat the purpose of breaking the glass, because the maximum possible accruement of fun stops immediately after I begin to bleed out in the forest. Death is inevitable; fun is optional.
>>
>>740938414
>Nihilist thread
I don't have the balls to do it
>reasons life has a point
I asume you mean if I have any reason to keep going, I create small meaningless sexual goals that keep me entertaint
>you're worthless
We all are really
>>
>>740938414
>muh nihilist
You guys are really special and unique, your edgy (and deep) outlook on life is really dark and cool.
>>
>>740947628
>It's me; I'm going home.
>thinks hes being a special genius for having the urge to break through glass, doesnt want to do it bc muh bad consequences even though nothing matters, constantly wants to go home
pussy confirmed
>>
>>740948195
stop copying me, i already said that
>>
>>740948294
Prove it
>>
>>740948395
ok, i was only implying it. still
>>
>>740948552
Didn't even copy you/10
Keep it in your pants fam
>>
File: IMG_0135.png (20KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.png
20KB, 275x200px
>>740938414
The reason I haven't done the heroing yet, is because I'm curious as to how I might naturally die. Kinda like suicide surprise or something. Aside from that I'm gonna keep enjoying weather in the fall.
>>
>>740938414
Stoicism is far better than nihilism. Nihilism is a philosophy for the lazy people that shirk from responsibility.
>>
>>740948238
>pussy confirmed
Now that's what I call edgy. Besides, if nothing matters, why do I
>need
to jump through the glass? I merely want to. I eventually will. Nothing matters. I can do it in another way and get more fun out of my limited time, than kill myself like a retarded lemming with something to prove in a world devoid of meaning; nothing matters. What happens if I care about not needlessly ending my fun?

Nothing. Nothing happens either way, so I choose to have more fun anyways. More fun is not dying like a retarded animal. Being an animal is dying in a place where you feel comfortable. Being retarded is dying in the middle of the street.

Do anything. It doesn't matter. You can choose to be proud of being retarded if you want to continue doing that.
>>
>>740948758
Its just as gay.
You do realize these are all about "who you are"
>I'm this!
>I'm that!
>>
>>740948936
and again you're doing this thing where you write a whole paragraph without saying anything interesting. trying to read through your rambling makes me want to jump through glass
>>
>>740949213
And again, you're trying to deflect. But tell me how the jumping through the glass goes in a world that, despite having no meaning, fails to lack causality.

Post timestamps.
>>
>>740948971
Yes I do. What's your point? People have had philosophical identities for thousands of years. Not subscribing to one doesn't make you special or unique.
>>
>>740938414
You get one shot at life. Might as well try it.
>>
That would imply i gave into despair and ended it upon discovering that. I go about as meaningless as all else , no self perseverance nor self destructiveness.
None really- Simply because it has no point doesn't mean I can't deal with overwhelming boredom
>you're worthless
Indeed.
>>
>>740949322
>Not subscribing to one doesn't make you special or unique.
The irony, you literally think it makes you more interesting by adding another addition to your "I'm this!" List, it makes you feel unique and special.
Think for yourself, sheeple.
>>
File: IMG_1859.jpg (94KB, 500x1319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.jpg
94KB, 500x1319px
>>740938414
I wouldn't say life is pointless. It's mostly meaningless, but not pointless. You live to do whatever you want and then die. And no one will give a shit that you were ever here a few years after your gone, that much is true. But the point of life is to get money and fuck bitches. Might as well enjoy the few perks we have in life before the vastness of the universe swallows us up whole. That's the difference between how I see the world and this <finger quotes> nihilism thing. Anyone who subscribes to an -ist or -ism takes themselves too seriously. Like I ought to give a shit about some autistic permavirgin's outlook on life.

So to answer your question OP, the reason I didn't an hero the second I discovered this about life is quite simply, I love Monster Energy zero ultra. I have one every morning with my chik-fil-a for breakfast. What the fuck more do you want from life?
>>
This thread shows how fucked this society is, you fags are all broken men.
>>
>hurr durr life is pointless we are worthless and I'm emotional LOL
Am I as enlightened as you intellectuals yet?
>>
>>740950062
>broken men.
*moody teens.
>>
>>740938414
I have been planning my suicide for months now. It's going to be either heroin or hanging unless some faggot fairy gives me a gun.
>>
>>740949517
>think for yourself sheeple
Yes, the irony. Someone choosing to identify with a descriptor for an ideology that generally covers what they choose to believe on their own accord, for the sake of simplicity, yet you'd call them a sheep all the same.

If it makes you feel unique and special.
>>
>>740949517
Your entire post is unfounded assumption.
>>
>>740950237
teens that are kept childish and never grow up.
>>
>>740950587
I always thought to myself if I was gonna kill myself it'd be OD on heroin and slip under the water in a warm bath

Weird coincidence or just me?
>>
>>740950590
>choosing to identify
Where have I heard this before?
(SJW snowflakes) ur nawt special bby boi
>>740950688
Nah its pretty accurate
>>
>>740950787
You don't need to drown, just snort a few lines while drunk out of your mind like Morrison did. Though, I think typically these deaths where there are more than one depressant are accidents. It takes major balls. Otherwise, you could kys with just heroin if there's like >1 g. That takes even bigger cojones though since you'll probably actually die.
>>
>>740938414
The only reason I haven't ended myself is that I still care too much about my family and others, and I'm scared of death.
So I just kind of live to please myself and others. Help others in any way I can and let them throw their problems at me, then go home and drown myself in games when I'm able.
Enjoying myself and what pleasures life has to offer seems to be the only real thing, so I might as well take advantage of it.
>>
File: 1406376140531.jpg (332KB, 1023x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1406376140531.jpg
332KB, 1023x1020px
>>740942119
this pic was the key to finding peace for me, for real
>>
>>740938414

Following that logic all nihilists should commit suicide. They don't. Therefore life is probably not that pointless. So your assumption is wrong. So is this whole thread. And you existence OP. Please KYS. And die forever,
>>
>>740950877
The idea was to set myself up in a situation that's dangerous to be in when you can't control your body and are completely disconnected to take the fear away

ie, sitting in a large bathtub, and OD on a mixture of either heroin and alcohol, or something similiar

Maybe, DXM, pot, heroin and morphine ?
>>
>>740950829
Granted, snowflakes do this. However, what good does it do to mention snowflakes, when you were harping about sheep earlier? You want people to stop being sheep. So, what's the ultimatum, then, being individuals? Making decisions on their own? Taken to the extreme: special little snowflakes?

What do you want? Snowflakes or sheep? Both?
>>740949517
>unique and special
>sheeple
Sounds like both.

>>740950974
Actually, if the nihilists believe that everything is pointless, then there's no point in trying to rationalize suicide. It's pointless, that's why. Therefore, life is pointless; your assumption is wrong, because it attempted to matter.
>>
You all should read Albert Camus
>>
File: 1501623950732.png (153KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501623950732.png
153KB, 540x304px
I didnt an hero cos im scared of death

My life has a point because of money and pussy mostly

I can't wait for society to collapse
>>
>>740951147
Yeah I know but that just doesn't sound too realistic. I tried a little heroin a while back, with the same idea in the back of my mind, and when I started nodding off (I took a few too many lines but they weren't nearly too much), I got so scared that I couldn't make myself go to sleep even though I wanted to die. So I stayed awake for hours and played video games. Call me a coward but that's reality at least for me.
>>
>>740938601
love some good toast im going to make some now
>>
>>740951195
>but in the end, it doesn't even matterrr
You do realize how pathetic you all sound right?
Be your own man, discover your own way of thinking, or do you need someone else's thoughts to tell you how to think?
>>
>>740951254
tbh I've never tried heroin cause of the whole addiction thing, I was just relying on what i've read of it being sedative and all

I don't actively want to kill myself, I still have things i'd like to achieve

but I just like to plan ahead
>>
>>740951195
>what good does it do to mention snowflakes
To compare. You are sounding much like a snowflake.
>>
>>740951195
>when you were harping about sheep earlier?
>harping on
I said "wake up sheeple" sarcastically.
One sentence is not harping on.
>>
Random question, Directed at everyone in here.

if you were to kill yourself/were to have the choice for when you die.. What song would you listen to whilst dying?
>>
>>740951383
You realize that being your own man, discovering your own way of thinking, and not needing someone else's thoughts to tell you how to think is how someone like me decides to do whatever they want. Because
>it doesn't even matter

I hope you realize, too, that you are attempting to do exactly what you're trying to advocate against. Feeding someone thoughts and opinions, trying to tell them how to think. Like, woah, man. Coincidentally, someone decides that they like drinking water. Surprise, just about everyone else likes drinking water. All those people should, like, learn how to think for themselves.

>>740951527
To be fair, I gave you that one, and I'll give you it again since you're real fond of me. But it doesn't change the fact that you tried to ride off in two directions with that post.
>>
>>740951195
>So, what's the ultimatum, then, being individuals? Making decisions on their own? Taken to the extreme: special little snowflakes?
Wut. Absolute nonsense.
>>
>>740951484
Heroin doesn't get you addicted right away. Many people binge on it every now and then, or use it less frequently, and never get hooked. Opiate addiction is partly psychological because nothing feels better. Do try it for the fuck of it. Life is too short and who cares about this tumblr era enough to live until old age. Well at least I have never seen myself as an old person among these billions of fucks.
>>
>>740938414
That's called fatalism you fkn phewl.

Nihilism believes in no innate morality or metaphysical values. Nothing about life being pointless necessitates that you have to be a depressed whiny bitch about it.
>>
>>740951606
Two sentences, 3/4ths of which include
>the irony
>literally think it makes you more interesting
>"I'm this!" List
>it makes you feel unique and special
Implicitly, that's a lot of saying someone can't think for themselves. Explicitly prefaced by
>Think for yourself, sheeple

Not sure the former half of that was sarcastic, because it was so long-winded. A post before it even shares the
>I'm this
bit. But hey, that's a lot of sarcasm.

>>740951662
Elaborate?
>>
>>740951648
>I hope you realize, too, that you are attempting to do exactly what you're trying to advocate against. Feeding someone thoughts and opinions, trying to tell them how to think. Like, woah, man.
Correct, I am somewhat a bigot.
I think your ideologies are purely being used (ITT) for the "I'm this" factor due to the fact people are just repeating the "I wanna kms LOL" childish shit.
>>
>>740951638
Sail.
>Sail with me into the dark

Kind of gay of me but it's appropriate.
>>
>>740951691
Yeah maybe I will one day anon.

not today or tomorrow, But I will
>>
>>740951862
I don't disagree. It happens.
>>
>>740938414
>Because I discovered existentialism you fucking babies
>We give life meaning, not the other way around
>No, you feel worthless and don't know how to deal with it
>>
>>740951896
each to their own anon.

death is a personal affair, you should listen to something that's personal to you... And if that's what does it, than why not.
>>
>>740951856
The fuck? Admit you exaggerated with saying I was "harping on" ? Or are you too insufferable to do so?
>elaborate?
I can't, I found that whole post just ridiculous.
>>
>>740938414
Thanks for stating the obvious asshole...

The only reason i haven't an hero is because i know the pain it causes those around you.

As much as i cry myself to sleep every night wishing for 5 seconds of peace i know the feeling of your best friend choosing to kill himself rather than talk to you is even worse.

I used to think the hardest thing to do was pull the trigger.

Now the hardest thing in my life is not pulling out my pocket knife and just slicing my throat right the fuck now.

You're not truly suicidal until the feeling comes over you that it is your only option.

And to not even be bothered by the fact that your loved ones will find you or to live stream it means all hope is gone.

For whatever reason i went to the nuthouse instead of the gun safe a few months ago.

I would like to say it was for the better but i have regretted it every minute since...

Life is shit. Thefe has to be some sort of poetic justice in knowing what it feels like before you pull that trigger. But im to tired to even bother trying to find it.

I guess i will spend my life trying to talk others out of it in hopes that they can do some good in this shitpond we call home.
>>
>>740939544
Just pay someone to murder you like i was gonna do anon. Theres some sick fucks on here and you miggt even keep a psyco from murdering an innocent person.
>>
>>740952031
It isn't an exaggeration.

But.

>Admit you exaggerated with saying I was "harping on"
>are you too insufferable to do so
The first strange thing about this is that you're under the impression that I'm asking you to admit that I exaggerated with saying you were harping on about sheeple; I don't understand, when did I ask you to admit something?
The second strange thing is that you seem to think that
>harping on
requires you to repeat a phrase explicitly over and over, rather than set the tone of your words with a theme central to the conclusion you gave it. It doesn't drip with sarcasm, I'm afraid. At least not the entire two posts.

The third strange thing is that you won't elaborate as to how I was exaggerating, so, I'm left with no real reason to believe that I was exaggerating. There's nothing to suggest I was. And you might be too insufferable to bring some, I don't know.
>>
>>740940089
Haha army cannon fodder
>>
>>740939724
Just digging that kbife in the little hooe i have left. Fuck my existence...
>>
>>740938414
>>reasons you didn't an hero the second you discovered life is actually pointless
it may be pointless, but you can still feel pleasure
why end it if you could have a great fucking time, even if it means nothing?
>>
>>740938414
This time, I had discovered the world is a big playground and I don't care its meaningless because fuck you
>>
>>740952328
>wake up sheeple
I said.
>harping on about sheep
You said.
I can't simplify it anymore than that.
Anyway we have already agreed on the original point I was making.
>>
>Nihilists that believe nothing matters debating the concept of nothing mattering as if it mattered.
>>
>>740939961

Yup.

Seriously dont enjoy fuck all now. Meds keeo me from blowing the fuck uo enraged at nothing 45 times an hour but i cant be bothered to give the slightest fuck about anything now. And working in the heat takes me to a knee twice a day and dizzy.
>>
>>740952521
Well, see, I'm not asking you to simplify it. You simplify it too much, and you take away all meaning from it.

All you've done right now is type
>wake up sheeple
and
>harping on about sheep
but I can see more words in another post and some before it than I can in those two
>things

That's not quite explaining it, I just have to mention it. So if we agree on the original point, but disagree with something else, it probably also shows the degree to which people aren't quite sheep.
>>
>>740940089
Thank you for your service anon.

I may not take advantage of my freedom like i should and i may be suicidal. But i do appreciate it.
>>
>>740952611
>>
>>740952753
If you read most of the posts ITT you'd realize that my generalization was pretty accurate.
I know people aren't sheep.
>>
>>740940575
Not him but honestly, been to several shrinks and it didnt really help. I fucking hate my life and want to die. Talking to random fucks doesnt help. There is nothing to talk about. The harder i try and find peace the harder life fucks me.

Just tired of fighting.

Meds seem to curb it a little tho. And i get more than 1 hour of sleep a night so meh.

They may not be able to helo anon bit rarely are prople like me oissed they ever went.
>>
File: 1497716763853.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497716763853.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>740952611
>>
>>740940758
Yall might try and google the generic depression remedies you can do yourself like diet and excorsise and shit.

Didnt help me at all but it has been known to help others.
>>
>>740952611
This.
>>
The only reason I won't an hero because almost every philosophy and religion ever existed with humanity tells that an hero will be punished, in the worst case by reincarnation on this planet again.
I am not a religious or spiritual person but the risk of coming here again I will never take. Rather suffer through it. Otherwise I would already an hero years ago
>>
Nihilism isn't depression. Ironically, trying to latch onto the ideal of nihilism is the exact opposite of what nihilism is.
>>
>>740953324
>Nihilism isn't depression.
ITT I would kms but...
>>
>>740952971
Right. Accurate to this specific thread with specific posters who make up a chunk of a specific demographic. Prior to that, it was instead that the generalization was pretty accurate; anyone who chooses to sit with some other ideology in the neighborhood of Nihilism is a sheep.

Because initially, the claim was that those people are sheep. Not people in this thread, just people who happen to think with Nihilism. Just can't have a mean be right, and a posteriori information suggest the mean was also wrong. So with that extra specification, people ITT, of course you know people aren't sheep.

Now that, that was an exaggeration. Working it down exposed something with less fireworks.
>>
>>740953411
Depression is it's own separate thing, it's a mental problem and you should go seek help if you think life is meaningless and legitimately feel like you need to kill yourself.
But if you're appealing to nihilism to make sense of the worlds lack of meaning you're going against the entire premise of nihilism.
>>
>>740953480
You posted a lot of words when all you meant was
>I didn't realize you were talking about the people ITT
Are you a politician?
>>
>>740953553
I was simply pointing out what was happening, I'm not depressed or a nihilist.
>>
>>740938414
Even Nietzsche said nihilism is a transitory stage, so stop being a faggot
>>
>>740953636
I didn't realize you could read my mind and tell me what I was thinking or what I meant. I've never met a psychic before. Not a real one, anyways.

Oh.

>>740952971
>my generalization was pretty accurate
>I know people aren't sheep
Now, I'll go on record saying this. I don't understand why people do this so easily.

You realize what you've done there, right? Asserted that you were right and wrong at the same time. Some people have two words for something like this. You might be thinking those words are
>nothing wrong
but instead, they are
>cognitive dissonance
>>
>>740953877
I think he meant actual sheep this time...
>>
>>740953263
I can barely make it through this shit as it is. Please god dont make me do it twice. Aint no fucking way in fuck i could do it twice
>>
>>740953553
I did.

It didnt work. At all...

What now?
>>
>>740953877
Kek. No no no!
>my generalization was pretty accurate
Aren't mutually exclusive, but nice try fam.
>>
>>740954007
Better hope not. Apparently sheep have exceptional reflexivity.
>>
>>740953877
>I didn't realize you could read my mind and tell me what I was thinking or what I meant
I did, I simplified your novel, I wrote the blurb, I summed up your post.
>>
>>740945398
Found the retard
>>
>>740954180
Can you explain why they aren't mutually exclusive? I'll wait.

You know.
>because
>it doesn't matter
>>
>>740954292
And here's your Pulitzer.
>>
>>740954121
Protip: religion and philosophy is bullshit. We are all here, aren't we? Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists, and murderers, rapists, and philanthrophists all on this same rock. Why the fuck would we go to different locations after death? Of *course* we would end up on the same rock...probably in another simulation/universe. Trust me, when you're dead you'll be like that one anon was right. I bet this is so because I always tend to guess things.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126KB, 384x480px
>>740938414
Nihilism is the easy way out. The Ubermensch looks into the empty, meaningless void, rolls up his sleeves, and starts creating. The nihilist is someone who looks at a blank canvas and concludes that art must be impossible.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
>>
>>740954311
>my generalization of how the people in this thread are talking about nihilism
>I know everyone isn't the same, (followers)
I was pointing out similarity's between posts, my generalization was saying most of them were similar.
>>
>>740954351
Well why make things more complicated for no reason?
>>
>>740954361
I dunno. Im just tired. And the only reason im not hanging by an extension cord is the fact that im so fat it might not work and im scared of probably going to hell for being a useless shitlord...
>>
>>740953056

>They may not be able to helo anon bit rarely are prople like me oissed they ever went.
>>
>>740954710
That? Complicated? Oh.

Did I tell you about our lord and savior, nothing matters?

>>740954604
Could've been more explicit with it in that post.
>people aren't sheep
That is at least one kind of open-ended. Taken in a general sense, it generally means people in general, generally.

But, there. Now everything's in a neat little bow.
>>
>>740954922
You could work out and shit, and if you lose your hair wear a hat, and if you want sex try a hooker, and drugs are always available in the DNMs. And when you get too sad, or just can't go on, there is always a way out. But maybe that way out isn't for you. But if things go that route at least know that there is no way that this system isn't deterministic. It's just impossible that we are living in a base reality, and since we are not, and this is akin to a computer program, everything is preceded by intentional programming. No computer program is true random. It's kinda complicated but, yeah, your suicide is not an act of free will and thus you would not be "punished" by it. And as if this fucking universe is somehow good and thinks morally. Ever noticed Nazis, Isis, illnesses, accidents, bad genes, murder, etc? All done by God. God is more evil than your meaningless suicide. Don't worry about death... we have to go on because awareness is perpetual. Just read up on Pam Reynolds, her NDE was seemingly legit and happened in this same universe. Not to mention the things I have seen.
>>
>>740955055
>That? Complicated? Oh.
Not complicated in a 2smart4me way, in a "you're using a lot of words and sentences to get across a basic message" way.
>But, there. Now everything's in a neat little bow.
Yeah.
>>
File: 20161222_135626.jpg (7KB, 69x78px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_135626.jpg
7KB, 69x78px
>>740954980
Suck a dick. I was busy at work.
Sigh, can't even vent on a shitty cartoon board without being trolled by edgy shitlords.

Fuck it. Im out of here to spend the day dreaming of a quick death and being free like always.

Thanks for shitting on the only 10 minutes of the day i had a chance at cracking a smile anon.
>>
>>740955340
Might have to anon. Tried working out and shit with a real pro. Tried eating right and being outgoing.

Tried everything i can think of.

Sex drive is non existent thanks to meds and drugs would get me fired.

The paranoia of a failed drug test or having to hang myself if i get fired kinda outweighs the drugs i think. I dont know. I'm just tired of livi g the lie that im mr upbeat and good time bro and hating myself every second of it.

I guess if other people are happy for it maybe its enough to keeo me out of hell.

If bot then i cant see it being much worse than this.
>>
>>740955387
See, if I "shorten it", you get this:

"Right. Correct with the group ITT who make up this group. Before that, it was that the group was that way; choosing anything like Nihilism makes you a sheep.

Because at first, it was that the Nihilists were sheep. Not this group. Can't do that. So saying this group made sense with saying it was that way.

Now that was exaggerated. We got to the heart of it."

I read that, and a lot of the points I was making no longer exist. Unless you think you can get that message across in an even more basic way and preserve the premises, by all means.
>>
>>740955767
You typed a lot of words when all you meant was "you're right and I'm wrong" ;)
Thanks for the chat
>>
>>740955964
I'll have to take your Pulitzer away now, because you're a bad journalist.
>>
>>740956056
Nah man I deserve some sort of medal for that excruciating exercise, was struggling to keep up but continued because I need to use my brain sometimes to keep it mlfrom melting out of my ears. I googled a lot of words.
>>
>>740956344
Well, you googled words and got dubs. By my abstract standards you've done a good day's work.
>>
>>740938414
Reason why I haven't killed my self.
>I find comfort in everyone being as pointless as I am.
>if life is pointless than death is just as pointless.
>I like tidies

No point in killing yourself. All it does is add a bit of pointlessness to your pointless life.
>>
Just fucking kill yourself faggot instead of complaining about life
>>
>>740955753
Eh, I'm in the same boat. Will kms eventually being the manic depressive twat that I am. I have almost done it a few times but pussied out. But it only takes one success. Life is overrated and I would die anyway so I don't mind in the least.
>>
>>740952852
He didn't fight for you're freedom fuck face.
>>
>>740957801
Nor my education.
>>
File: h1Re7UG.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
h1Re7UG.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
I just want them to be happy, no matter how pointless our lives end up being.
Killing myself is the fastest way to despair for everyone around me, even if that despair and emotional trauma doesn't remotely matter in 50 years.
I'll only die once I have nobody left that cares.
I guess I'll just keep living, fulfilling everyone's expectations of me until there's nobody left to expect anything.
>>
>>740938414

Leave nihilist views aside. Take biology. You, as a male, are here only to survive and replicate. Everything else is your personal preference.
>>
>>740938414
i'm afraid to die and that is it. i hope i can get some enjoyment out of this short life, it's all i'll get
>>
File: My name.jpg (213KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
My name.jpg
213KB, 583x720px
>>740938414
Why dont you homos man up and take your nations back?
>>
File: 1501760227626.png (16KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501760227626.png
16KB, 509x411px
>>740938414
In no particular order.
>Coffee
>Food
>Porn
Now that I think about it the only thing that distracts me enough to live is hedonism and mind-games.
>>
File: CARNIFEX_2014_Riddick.jpg (351KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
CARNIFEX_2014_Riddick.jpg
351KB, 600x846px
>>740939796
Anything less than immortality is a waste of time
>>
>>740938414
I considered it long and hard. I remember a few years back, my school had 3 floors and my class was on the third, everytime I got no classes I'd look down the railing and think about it.
True, none. I'm only here because I'm too afraid of what's on the other side. I'm afraid of a lot of things, man.
>you're worthless
True but I'm only worthless to myself. People around know how to make me worth it and need me in their life so I guess that's why I'm still here, people need me.
>>
>>740958330
This works i guess. Assum8ng i can live underground like molepeople
>>
>>740957801
>He didn't fight for you're freedom fuck face.

Please tell me in whatever broken english u can muster what in the right fucking gayness you mean by this?
>>
>>740957408
Sucks.

This place may have saved me. Dark humor and depressed fucks that get it you know.

If it helps i have a few buddies that were hospitolised trying to commit sodoku and are happier than they ever been.

Just tired of trying.

Probably getting bad news in 2 hours and im honestly not sure if i can handle it.

What does anon think about 2,000mg of cymbalta would do to a guy?
>>
Edgefest in here. I'm worthless, but I don't care, I am a means to everyone else's end, or just a shitposting nuisance. In both instances, I'm brought a little more insentive to continue because I can feel good by helping, or just bask in the schadenfreude. We live for dopamine, so go force your body to make you some.
>>
>>740961149
Nah, im gonna work a few more hours and get drunk god willing
>>
>>740961497
Substance is also another way to force your body to make dopamine.
Edgy nihilism is dumb, it's just pseudo scientific trite.
>>
File: CD0vxU8.jpg (67KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
CD0vxU8.jpg
67KB, 450x599px
>Nihilist
>>
>>740962179
This is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>740962179
you mean jew
>>
>>740938414
In the world of big data? You wish.
To be forgotten would be convenient.
Reality is much worse, your data is a commodity to be traded long after you're gone.
>>
>>740938414
ITT a bunch of pussies who tell themselves nothing matters to justify their pathetic existances
>>
>>740963605
you don't know what "justify" means
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.