[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trying to bait but I'm seriously wondering

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 58

File: election-2016-county-map.png (67KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
election-2016-county-map.png
67KB, 600x386px
I'm not trying to bait but I'm seriously wondering how the polls were so wrong this election. Like every news outlet was saying Hillary was going to win landslide but here we are now. No matter what side you are on it seemed kind of wierd right?
>>
Because most media outlets are left. You should listen to one of the few right outlets from time to time to form your own opinion.
>>
They weren't "wrong", they just knowingly lied.

That's what media does. From news, to hollywood, to music. It's primarily about indoctrination and propaganda.. profit is secondary. Just look at all the papers that haven't turned a profit for years, or even decades...

Indoctrination, propaganda.

Control the populace. Divide and Conquer. Etc.
>>
>>740724011
You're a dumb ass if you think that the solution to being a brainwashed liberal is to watch the shit that brainwashed conservatives watch. It's like jumping back and forth between two piles of shit. Go fucking formally educate yourself instead of watching "news" and acting like you're politically savvy
>>
the polls don't matter
>>
File: your new master.jpg (140KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
your new master.jpg
140KB, 840x1120px
>>740723873
>how
>>
>>740724235
He's pointing out the fact that the only counter to liberal indoc/propa/lies is right-wing media. Whether you want to admit it or not, even the shittiest right-wing media is absurdly more honest and accurate than liberal/left media.

This is reality, anon. Until a better alternative comes around, the right media is the best alternative, and definitely recommended over left media.

You can cry and bitch all you want. It doesn't help, but go ahead. Be left.
>>
>>740724508
Delusion: The Post
>>
>>740723873
There are two theories I've heard that I agree with.

The one that holds the most water for me is that people were somewhat embarrassed they were voting for Trump. The left and the majority of the media was joking about how stupid Trump supporters are. People don't like looking stupid, so they aren't going to be as open or vocal about their support for Trump. They especially wouldn't tell a pollster who they're voting for. They didn't tell everyone what they thought until they went into the voting booth.

The second theory is that Clinton ran a poor campaign. She didn't campaign in the Midwest and states like Michigan. While voters in those states did not like Trump, they saw that he was the only candidate that showed up to their state. His message to them may not have been the best, but at least he had a message, unlike Clinton.
>>
People that decided to vote Trump were sick of listening to the SJWs bitch about how horrible and evil they are for wanting another Hitler and so on. This is particularly true with independants that generally loath both parties and are sick of the "if your not with us then you are against us" bullshit.

I didn't vote Trump and even I can understand not wanting to hear that shit over and over. Easier to just say nothing and let your vote talk.

Ain't that something, the left became the bullying bigots. Got what they deserved.
>>
>>740724508
>even the shittiest right-wing media is absurdly more honest and accurate than liberal/left media

You have to be joking... Do you not understand that you are basically dancing to a different song and saying that you're the one REALLY dancing. You aren't even intelligent enough to see through the dumb shit you believe. How am I supposed to trust your view of reality?
>>
>>740724701
both theories sound about right, also it turns out that voting for trump was stupid.
>>
>>740724681

Just reality, anon. Right-wing media is more honest, even if it spends all day every day talking about Jesus, reincarnation, and spreading seas... ffs. I say that, myself, being an atheist that definitely isn't right-wing.

The left is just a corrupt, lying, integrity-lacking shitfest long ago sabatoged and taken hostage by anti-american interests.

All the left does is lie, shit hypocrisy, and lie more.
>>
>>740724508
>even the shittiest right-wing media is absurdly more honest and accurate than liberal/left media.
yeah, no
>>
>>740724508
>Until a better alternative comes around, the right media is the best alternative, and definitely recommended over left media.

Nigga, you for real? The right is just as bad as the left. Both sides are full of authoritarian assholes.

At the very least, make your news as bipartisan as possible. Get some updates from CNN and some from Fox News. If you only go to one news source, you're going to be drinking their kool-aid.
>>
All political polls prove is that a large portion of people will see the polling "results" and go with the winning side because they don't give a shit.

In this election, the people just happened to be passionate enough about Trump to vote the way they actually wanted to, not who the media said was going to win anyway.
>>
>>740724915
I agree, but voting for Clinton was just as stupid. That's why I voted third party.
>>
>>740724807
>You aren't even intelligent enough to see through the dumb shit you believe. How am I supposed to trust your view of reality?
Could say the same thing about you, for the same reasons.
>>
>>740723873
>polls were so wrong this election

They weren´t, because:

1. Polls always have an error margin.

2. Hillary did won the popular vote.
>>
>>740724701
Well the direct cause of Clinton's loss wasn't that people switched their support to Trump; it's that Democrats simply didn't turn out to vote for her because of how horrible she was.
Trump did not outperform previous Republican candidates; in fact in almost all places he underperformed them. But Clinton so drastically underperformed previous Democrats it eclipsed that of Trump, and swung the election to him.

>>740724918
"The left" isn't entirely composed of CNN.

Right-wing media includes shit like Breitbart and Alex Jones, who spew nonsense and fabricate lies.
Left wing media retracts and apologizes for lies, reporters quit over it. But right wing media proudly spews bald faced lies.
>>
>>740725009
I get my news from Fox and InfoWars.
>>
>>740725009
There is no best media anymore. Rather no honest and good media.

As anon is saying, you need to see a variety of sources and preferably access them in different orders to reduce partiality. Then its up to you to put together the likely facts or believe whatever you want to believe.
>>
The truth is that both the left and right wing channels are heavily biased and both are spewing propaganda of their own. People who say otherwise are only saying so because it suits their ideology not because it's the objective truth.
>>
File: US-Population-Density-Map.png (1MB, 1982x1423px) Image search: [Google]
US-Population-Density-Map.png
1MB, 1982x1423px
>>740723873
US population centers are blue
>>
>>740724701

Yeah it's pretty accepted now that people basically just lied to the pollers. They looked into it and Trump supporters were less likely to admit supporting Trump if the person on the phone sounded black, sounded young, or had an accent.
>>
The polls were well within the margin of error.
>>
>>740725131
>it's that Democrats simply didn't turn out to vote for her because of how horrible she was

This may be the case for Bernie supporters, like me, but I know plenty of Democrats who voted for Clinton because Trump was "literally worse than Hitler."

>>740725233
GG bruh

>>740725315
True. At the very least, AP and Reuters are fairly neutral.
>>
>>740725412
>will you be voting Democrat this election, or are you a sexist?
Its easy to see why people said they weren't going to vote Trump.
>>
>>740724701
Sounds like you're describing the Bradley effect.
>>
>>740725096
That's the worst may as well flush it down the toilet so someone gets payed to clean it up
>>
File: conspiracy1.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy1.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
>>740724179
>>
>>740725552
>98% chance Clinton wins, with a margin of error of 100%.
You missed the point.
>>
They weren't wrong. He lost the popular vote quite soundly. The American system is just built such that the popular vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>740725131
I'm from Michigan and I remember election night as the state was being decided.

CNN was totally confident Clinton would win the state after the returns from Wayne County (Detroit) were fully in. When they did all come in, Clinton easily won the county, but had significantly fewer votes than Obama in 2012, which was much less than Obama in 2008.

Some combination of democratic apathy for Clinton and general apathy because "we was kangz" and racism ended ended 8 years ago.

Thus she lost the state and election.
>>
>>740724179
Bingo
>>
>>740723873

Didn't know fields could vote.
>>
>>740724798
Well said anon
>>
>>740723873
I don't really support either but you're right. It was pretty weird and like >>740725762 said it's probably because of the Electoral College suppressing the popular vote. There's also the issue of the FPTP, 2-party system where people are usually voting against, not for, someone.
>>
>>740725666
I knew the candidate I voted for wasn't going to win, but there were plenty of local races on my ballot that it was worth voting on.

It feels great knowing I helped kick Sheriff Joe out of office.
>>
>>740725767
Yup, that's the situation that was replicated all over the swing states.
Obama turned out the blacks, Clinton thought she could count on similar support. But she just didn't have the draw to get them off their asses.
And even among whites, she was largely hated for her corruption. So they sat home too.

You had some of the same effects with Trump, but the largest R voting blocs, seniors and religous conservatives, are far less sensitive to that- they'll turn out and vote R no matter what.
>>
>>740725762
But, and maybe I'm wrong, but don't polls account for the electoral college? Like when a poll comes out that says she has an X% chance of winning doesn't it take into account HOW she'd win (I.E. through the electoral college)? What would be the point if they didn't?
>>
>>740725993
Haha, heard that faggot is going to jail.
>>
>>740725762
Quite soundly.....really
>>
>>740723873
why do u idiots keep saying this shit?

the electoral college picks the president. not the popular vote. exact same thing happened with bush losing florida but electoral college voted him in anyways.
>>
>>740726095
Exactly
>>
>>740726169
Yep. I heard it on the radio today and was satisfied.
>>
>>740724798
God I hope that's true. It'll be a blowout next election.
>>
>>740723873
Clinton won the popular vote.
>>
>>740723873
Another thing to consider is that politics/taxation/community relations are local. Meaning that if you live in a city like Atlanta or Albuquerque or whatever and you own a home (i.e. pay property taxes) you don't give a shit about national or federal level politics. You're probably raising kids and none of this national matters at all. I voted for the party that insulted me the least. The only reason I voted at all was because of bond issues and school board shit. When you own a house this shit is all that matters.
>>
>>740726326
Exactly, they do count for the electoral college and were just fucking wrong or exactly they were pointless statistics because polls weren't considering the win conditions?
>>
>>740726359
So what dum dum

We are a democratic republic and do not decide our presidential election by popular vote
>>
>>740723873
because it was propaganda. any one with 1/4 of a brain can see that.

best way to avoid that shit is to check some major media, but to mostly look at several independent journalists. HNN is one i really like, sargon is ok i guess. and (its called getting different opinions) tyt. but it is easy to spot propaganda with tyt, basically when ever they talk russia/trump.
>>
>>740723873
They were wrong because Trump did much better in states where neither candidate got half the votes.

Both candidates won states with less than 50% of the popular vote:

Hillary won MN, NH, ME, NV, CO, NM, and VA, for a total of 49 EVs.

Trump won UT, WI, MI, PA, AZ, FL and NC, for a total of 108 EVs.

That's a 59 EV swing in states that neither candidate won a majority in. They were too close to all all along
>>
>>740726359
Too bad that doesn't get you shit.
>>
>>740725552
No they weren't. Many state polls were wrong by double digits.
>>
>>740725567
>Admitting to being a bernout.
>>
>>740725993
Why? Sheriff Joe was awesome.
>>
>>740726601
>>740727013
Idiots, do I have to tell you what a stupid idea the electoral collage is?
>>
>>740727382
Yea bro! California and New York should just make all the rules! Rock on brother
>>
>>740726037
Trump lost a huge chunk to Gary Johnson who got more votes Tha. The !ast 4 elections for the libertarian candidate combined.
>>
>>740726169
Sad
>>
>>740726359
Only because of fraud and Gary johnson
>>
>>740727382
It's actually a very good idea. Thank God we have it.
>>
>>740727382
I don't agree with the electoral college. We may disagree with something, but it doesn't change the fact that it's how things work.

At the very least, we should get rid of the winner-take-all system and change it to where candidates receive a state's electoral votes based on their percentage of votes received within a state.
>>
File: 1501275478994.jpg (76KB, 558x479px) Image search: [Google]
1501275478994.jpg
76KB, 558x479px
>>740724701
>The one that holds the most water for me is that people were somewhat embarrassed they were voting for Trump.

I think this is mostly accurate.

There is a math, a science behind the polls, so I don't think they were intentionally misleading.

The easiest answer is that Trump supporters were not honest with the pollsters, and were embarrassed to be voting for the losing (and racist) candidate.

Of course, there's always the chance that the election was literally hacked, but I think that's unlikely.
>>
>>740727548
Some states already do that, though not many. Would be interesting if major swing states adopted that method.
>>
>>740727434
He did get way more votes than previous LP elections, but it was still pretty much negligible.
People also think LP draws votes only from team R, but that's not true.
LP supports ending the drug war, restoring the 4th amendment, demilitarizing police, no foreign wars... issues that a lot of liberals really care about- liberals who are increasingly alienated from the democrats as the progressives have taken over. progressives have taken things WAY too far, basically supporting censorship and discrimination in favor of minorities and women.
>>
Media manipulation 100%

Hillary was probably running social media bots, the whole 9 yards.
>>
>>740727609
Shows the primary tactic of slander the let uses works.
>>
>>740727672
In many states he got more than 10% of the vote. For example had he not it run Trump would have won Minnesota and possibly nm and Nevada.
>>
>>740727613
The electoral college is fine the way it is.
>>
>>740727704

Donald Trump is a racist who appeals to racists. No slander, truth.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>740723873
I want ass buttblasted leftists to return to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>740727775
10%?? as someone who voted for him, i wish.

his best result was NM with 9.34%

Next best was ND with 6.22%

All other states were 5.x% or less
>>
>>740723873
She did win. But the result got overruled by the EC.
Lucky for white Erdogan the US isn't a democracy.
>>
>>740728022
and national average was 3.27%
>>
>>740727382
What you don't understand is that each state has evolved(?) or developed it's own history and respective constitutions. This is more important than most people realize. The US is almost a perfectly balanced sovereign country because of this. Look at the EU- no one knows how to balance Germany and Greece. Portugal and Sweden. The EU will fail. That's not a political opinion. It's like social math.
>>
>>740723873
Hillary pissed off a large number of voters when she cheated bernie out of his nomination, many decided to vote independent or for trump to spite her, or simply not vote at all.
>>
>>740724463
This is bait, both the post and the picture from the TIMES
>>
File: 1485228664282.jpg (1MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1485228664282.jpg
1MB, 1000x4500px
>>740727989
Nigger
>>
>>740728125
that and the emails. most democrats know deep down what she did was illegal. she lied about it and covered it up, and the FBI director flat out said what she did was illegal, but we're giving her a pass.

there was virtually no crossover to trump, because he was even worse, but the 'stay home' effect was huge, and the direct cause of her loss.
>>
File: 1500442238952.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500442238952.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
>>740728125
>many decided to vote independent or for trump to spite her, or simply not vote at all.

Yeah, but the polls would have represented that.

The issue is that polls right up till election day showed the majority of people in the swing states voting for Clinton.

The only explanation is that:
the math was wrong (unlikely),
that polls can no longer accurately measure the actual voters (possibly),
or that people lied to the polls (most likely).
>>
>>740724508
>He's pointing out the fact that the only counter to liberal indoc/propa/lies is right-wing media. Whether you want to admit it or not, even the shittiest right-wing media is absurdly more honest and accurate than liberal/left media.
It's like a telenovella. I don't really see that kind of hyperbole in left media unless you go old school occupy, maybe Samantha Bee and stuff, but she's not news she's a satirist.

I've noticed a lot of the whitebred blue collar joes going for Trump don't know the difference between satire and news, or hunches and empirical evidence.

I do watch right wing shows. And by that I mean shows specifically made to cater to that fringe, the ones you're talking about. Say Tomi Lahren or Alex Jones. They're con artists playing gullible people with emotional triggers and selling safe spaces to them at 199 per square foot basically. It's hard to find one of their airings that isn't bullshit start to end. Granted normally it's just a bunch of hysteria and/or plain bullshit much akin to, say, a DPKR news broadcast. But when you deal with people like Alex Jones it's a whole other level. I've seen him take interviews, run them through his AV editing department, and have them come out with 180 degree flipped messages out the other end. He actually fabricates hoaxes. I'm not sure we've ever had to deal with this in the western hemisphere. And of course he sells this shit by accusing literally everybody else of doing it. Better buy his 20x overpriced bonerpills and camping tents right now. Hes got a divorce to afford.
>>
>>740725316
Wrong CNN cuts people off the video feed when they speak against their agenda, FOX lets them continue speaking
>>
>>740728444
The trips checks out.
>>
>>740728539
>trips
>an idiot AND an autist

sad
>>
>>740723873
The Jews

>>740725695
Fuck off kike
>>
>>740726037
They didnt vote for her because she wasnt black, not a SINGLE other reason
>>
>>740727989
Reality is racist.
>>
>>740723873
>I'm seriously wondering how the polls were so wrong this election.

It's really really easy. The art of polling is taking really shit data (people answering questions) and calibrating it to create a predictions.

However the calibration is only accurate based on historical data.

Problem is the voters hated both Hillary and Trump very much more than any other election previously. That the polls weren't calibrated for an election where 70% of the voters hated both candidates. And thus the predictions were garbage.
>>
>>740728613
Nigger

>>740728636
My nigger
>>
>>740728083
Being this delusional.
>>
>>740728429
>Say Tomi Lahren or Alex Jones. They're con artists playing gullible people with emotional triggers and selling safe spaces to them at 199 per square foot basically
I mean take Tomi's interview with Trevor Noah, that just displayed it perfectly. I'm not sure if you've seen it. The gem isn't the interview itself, the interview itself was nuanced, respectful, calm. They both managed to reach out and have a serious discussion.

Then Tomi goes home, fires up the ole cam, and starts broadcasting what could be her dying words going by her tone, raving about going into the "lion's den" and almost being "torn apart."
The 2017 republican is essentially that drama chick you dated in your late twenties, and felt you missed a bullet by dumping by your early thirties. The kind who's always at defcon one, who splits people between godlike and literally satanic, who's always minding some drama and getting into some feud, because she takes everything personally. It's all about her because people can't stop thinking about her because surely she's so great and "they" are trying to "get her down," always. The kind of broad you don't want to talk to after several weeks of this shit cause it's always about some toxic bullshit vendetta she's imagining.

Course Tomi's not this unstable, she's just profiting from it. It's a good business. They click on a lot of ads, they religiously follow broadcasters who tell them what they want to hear. It doesn't need to make sense or follow actual rational deduction. They're under siege, and your job is to convince them that their worst fears don't begin to encapsulate it, and their first priority should be to pay you.
>>
>>740728763

baby's first troll
>>
>>740728921
Nigger
>>
>>740728717
Plenty did vote for her because she's a woman. The sad thing for the dems is tey need gimmicks for people to vote for them
>>
>>740723873
Not weird to me. The MSM doesn't truly believe in democracy, thus the collusion, special coverage, and special treatment of Killary.

The most important part of reading the news is reading between the lines, or if you're into CNN or WSJ read between the lies.
>>
I just feel like we are living in a "what if" universe from twilight zone or Star Trek. Like "what if" the nazis won WWII... what if Trump won the presidency. Everything is going to crumble.
>>
>>740728844
Literally any other place than the US, getting more votes usually means you win an election. Otherwise it's not called an election, it's called an appointment. And Trump was appointed by the EC in spite of the election result.
>>
>>740728398
They did actually.. It was those trump tards on here realized that they could vote multiple times on the poles.
So trump hired many people to do this. All these trump trolls aren't us. They are paid..
>>
>>740727989
Yeah all those racist two time Obama voters. This is why you lost and why you continue to lose. America has rejected you need Marxist progressive nonsense.
>>
>>740727382
No taxation without representation (goes back to cleaning long range sniper rifle)
>>
>>740728083
I bet you think he will be impeached.
>>
>>740728999
Trips of truth. Check'd.
>>
>>740729057
Luckily for us we have the EC system. It's not going away either.
>>
>>740729078
You're an idiot.
>>
>>740729121
I bet you don't mind the foreign agents hovering around him in the white house.
Manafort's probably the most valuable asset in the Russian intelligence community. The man has a very reputable 20 year track record. But that's outside murrica so you didn't give a shit. Even though he has an outstanding prison sentence for Russian mob activity that involved embezzling US gov funds through his stateside contact (part of a laundromat he and some others maintained in Ukraine)
>>
>>740729121
Liberals are still trying to dig up non-existent dirt on trump because they can't handle shit not going their way.
>>
>>740729052
Things are going well so far. Even for the reeeeeing libbies who scream about Trump being worse than Hitler. The ones that actually have jobs and a 401k are better off.
>>
>>740728717
Its pretty scary when you realize that many people will vote for someone based on one detail that has nothing to do with any policy.
>>
The analysis in this thread is meaningless. I'm a progressive liberal democrat that is joining the U.S. Navy. From my perspective the conservative Republicans won because they weren't burning flags before the election! Democrats could not persuade Republicans by rioting! The left showed ABSOLUTELY no patriotism this past election. If Liberal, progressive, Democrats ever want to win an election again they better start caring about the flag, patriotism, and have a CLEAR and concise set of PATRIOTIC, liberty based, progressive principles that are ABLE to persuade conservative republicans. Because as of right now...we all know the truth! And that is conservative republicans are the only ones who actually say the fucking pledge of allegiance and give a shit about the country.
>>
>>740729406
>patriot
>kneels before his foreign overlord
>>
>>740728083
Killary lost hard. You want to change the rules so you can get the outcome you wanted but in America that's called cheating.

And nobody knows cheating like Killary, so I guess I can understand why you're upset if you've become accustomed to getting your way through deception. ...A true DNC boy.
>>
>>740728852
Please... The left is worse. They worship media personalities like religious figures.
>>
Hillary paid alot of news sources to say she won, thinking that would make people believe it and vote for her, instead of actually campaigning.

Cry babies keep saying something about a "popular vote", which has absolutely NOTHING to do with winning an election. That's like saying you ate more pickles in a hotdog eating contest, makes no sense to bring it up.
>>
>>740729304
I don't care because I don't buy into the fake news nonsense you loons keep eating up.
>>
>>740729516
No. I know what I'm seeing. I'm sure you know some autistic tards who respond badly or some shit, but regarding the material they're putting out, my statement was dead on. The right wing fringe has become a bunch of snowflaked drama queens. And Alex Jones is a propagandist of unprecedented scale in western culture since 1946.
>>
>>740729313
Hence the Russia nonsense.
>>
>>740729406
>give a shit about the country
Yeah, right there. That last part of the sentence. That immediately discredits your claim to be a liberal. Any liberal would've never put that in there, considering how much the GOP has shown to not give two fucks about the country, as long as they get their way. They're worse than the fucking Democrats that fucked the election. The GOP has been going for powergrab after powergrab to undo everything the last administration did, regardless of what good it does, or how popular the policy was, just because a black dood was the POTUS at the time.
The only good news is that the GOP is so fractured, by their own fucking ineptitude, and allowing Trump to gain so much power, that barely anything has been done, even with both houses of Congress in control on top of the Presidency.
>>
>>740729406
Bingo. I'm a life long liberal and all this angered me more than I would have expected. My dad is an old lefty and he either didn't vote at all or voted for Trump. (He won't talk about it.) But Trump is a place holder to shake the shit out of the tree.
>>
>>740729052
No we dogged a train, the baby killing liberals will be punished and the democratic party will be destroyed within our lifetime, only monsters are mad about trump
>>
>>740729621
That's because you're biased. Alex Jones is a nobody. Meanwhile we have dozens of late night comics with teams of rwriters able to manipulate the drones of leftists who eat up their servings.
>>
File: tmp_1115-15013308762091240493191.jpg (875KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1115-15013308762091240493191.jpg
875KB, 1000x1376px
>>740723873
No landslide was predicted
Prior to election, Nate Silver listed as one of the risks that his prediction foo Hillary was if the assumptions used to assess pool responses from Trump Supporters was wrong.

Trump Supporters I spoke to said many of them did not admit support for Trump because they were afraid or touted of being ridiculed for their views.
In short, pervasive judgment of Trump by the media masked his level of support.

Next time someone as shitty as Trump runs, add 10% to their poll numbers, and base campaign decisions accordingly.
>>
File: 600x600.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>740724179
>>
>>740729304
>>740729605
>>740729121
>>740729304
For the record, I don't give a shit what you do with Trump. But I know Manafort. I knew shit was up the moment he was redeploying to the US (he had been on the lam for a year then)

This man is a history and I followed him to the Trump campaign, not the other way around.

But this is what I mean. This isn't conspiracy. This isn't partisan rhetoric. There are actual court verdicts, completed public prosecutions, exposed criminal schemes. 20 years of it. Hes had to cut and run several times already. He has been a prolific kingmaker who set up quite a few former USSR satellites as autocracies.

You calling suspicions about this man fake news shows how heavily you have come to rely on wishy thinking. You'll throw all of that out, cause he's associating with Trump now, and it'd really harsh your buzz if that were true. Sorry, but it is. Now you might want to do something about this enemy agent who walked right through the front door of the white house already.
>>
>>740727678
Under rated post.
>>
>>740729078
Liberals are baby killers people really do hate you, you're a monster and were the heros for hurting you
>>
>>740729755
Undoing the damage from Obama is caring about the country.
>>
>>740725120
Is that why Hillary won Pennsylvania by double digits? Polls are obviously bullshit.
>>
>>740729833
>This man is a history
*has a history
>>
>>740729563
That seems like a poor tactic. People are more likely to just not vote if they think its clearly already over.

Then again the democrats ran a disastrous campaign so it may have been the plan.

Having a bunch of expensive and exclusive lunch and dinners speeches with political nobodies like Chloe moretz does not mean you understand poor people.
>>
>>740729804
A landslide was predicted. We were told for months how Hillary isn't even thinking about Trump anymore and that there would be a bloodbath in all down the ticket races.
>>
>>740729781
Staring at your obvious lack of linguistic ability... trying to make sense of the garbled words you spewed out of your rectum that would be better served by eating a bowl of Scrabble letters, and shitting them out. At least then, you'd make at least a bit of sense. Then again, this is /b/, where fucktard room temperature IQs gather to attempt to sound intelligent. And you're an insult to them.
>>
>>740727613
I agree.
>>
>>740729755
"considering how much the GOP has shown to not give two fucks about the country, as long as they get their way"
What?
That's what politics is.
>>
>>740729313
>>740729629
False look it up faggot use your wall too. Russian sanctions. Trump stripped of power with Russia
>>
File: trumpoline.webm (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
trumpoline.webm
2MB, 300x300px
>>740723873
All real Americans love Trump.

It's fun to watch the faggot commie heads explode. Glorious.
>>
>>740730018
Triggered. Head back to L@ddit if you don't like differing opinions. This isn't your safe space.

Shit even the goo wasn't this much of a group of crybabies when they lost.
>>
File: 1499032261066.png (277KB, 469x452px) Image search: [Google]
1499032261066.png
277KB, 469x452px
>>740729105
>>
>>740730018
This post gave me diabetes
>>
>>740729057
We have a Constitution. We don't just manipulate the rules to give us the outcome we want.
>>
>>740730123
He signed the sanction bill you mroron. There is no Trump Russia conspiracy.
>>
>>740730165
Looks like the only ones exploding heads are Erdogan's security detail when Trump lets them work out some of their issues on the American public.
>>
>>740729755
Adults that own stock know hes doing a great job
>>
>>740723873
simple

hillary excited very few people. it takes a little excitement to wanna go drive to a place and wait in a line.

potential hillary voters just stayed home cuz hillary sucks

bernie woulda won. his potential voters had excitement
>>
>>740729057
Well when you consider that millions of illegals most likely voted for Hillary it is most likely that Trump won the popular vote as well.
>>
>>740724701
Clinton NEVER took full responsibility for the behind the scenes sabotage of Bernie's primary campaign. When DWS was canned as DNC Chair, Hillary's responsibility was to say she was benefitting from DWS' bullshit, and she was wrong not to put limits on DWS and DNC.

FAILURE TO DO THIS LOST HER 30% of the Bernie vote, and the election.

Hillary needed to win the Nomination and keep 60% of the BERNIE vote. She got maybe 30%.
>>
>>740729304
Strange there's no evidence on any of this.
>>
>>740730215
>We don't just manipulate the rules to give us the outcome we want.
Like in 1805 when you introduced the twelfth amendment years after the founding fathers had died to create the EC for the purpose of breaking the link between the popular vote and the election result? Because some Louisiana land owners didn't like where this whole democracy thing was going and leveraged their capital?
>>
>>740730286
How can you tell fresh meat from rotten meat?
>>
>>740730286
That one's going down as the most half-assed excuse of the 21st century.
>>
File: 1499288582567.gif (952KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1499288582567.gif
952KB, 440x248px
>>740730018
Cry more monster good people celebrate your suffering
>>
File: gorsuch2.jpg (39KB, 634x457px) Image search: [Google]
gorsuch2.jpg
39KB, 634x457px
>>740730242
Sure thing fagot
>>
>>740730338
This is a republic.
>>
>>740730286
>"I won the vote!"
>"No you didn't"
>"Well it's fake if it disagrees with me anyway"
>>
>>740730169
Says the member of the biggest crybabies when Obama was elected. Dood, hypocrite, much? Your fucking party outright stated they'd refuse to even LISTEN to the other side as long as he was POTUS. THAT is childish, and the Dems are doing it in an ironic capacity in turn, because if you guys did it, so can they now.
But why argue with a Twitler youth? No matter how much logic and facts are thrown at them, none of it will ever stick, instead using ad hominem attacks over anything that would be considered proper debate. But logical fallacies are the GOP go-tos whenever confronted with reality.
>>
>>740730018
Oh shut up. You sound like a child having a tantrum.

Go cry on the floor with your fellow Killary minions.
>>
>>740730444
So?
That doesn't change the fact that invoking patriotism on this is asinine when the electoral process was contorted by people coming into the union *later on* and overruling the founding fathers on it.
>>
>>740730456
Democrats need fraud to win. Sad.
>>
File: ShareBlueShill.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ShareBlueShill.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>740730338
>shill detected
>>
File: _48906587_010056036-2.jpg (177KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_48906587_010056036-2.jpg
177KB, 976x549px
>>740729755
Trust me. I know very well how conservative policy pisses down GOP voter's backs, and tells them it's raining. Fucks them, and gets them to say thank you. But the average GOP voter was lead by patriotism. This flag burning, rioting, SJW shit became the image of the left. And it turned everybody to the right. I was actually impressed with the right this past election. They stuck to their guns, had a clear message of free speech, even if its hateful, support for the servicemen and women, support for border security, and anti-terrorism support. All ideas were clear and concisely patriotic. The left had jack shit! Anti-patriotism, terrorist sympathy, anti-free speech and opinion, Fuck the police, the list goes on. The consetvatives had more unity. Even though their policies fuck them in the ass! They still had more patriotic unity nationwide.
>>
>>740730467
We didn't riot we got even. The left looks pathetic these days?
>>
>>740730165
You know it /b/rotha
>>
>>740730576
What the fuck.
>>
>>740730542
You're committing fraud in the moment by lying when the presence of fraud would help you out of a pinch, and by a pinch I mean 2 lines of conversation.

Could you at least show the decorum of putting actual thought into the lie?
>>
>>740730381
>>740730398
>>740730456
Triggered as fuck http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
>>
>>740730576
>traitor detected
>>
>>740729804
artist? only get streetart when i google kys.
>>
>>740723873
Media wasn't wrong. They LIED
>>
File: Wag_The_Dog_Poster.jpg (23KB, 292x438px) Image search: [Google]
Wag_The_Dog_Poster.jpg
23KB, 292x438px
>>740723873
simple:

they were/were going to be paid (perhaps not with money but something of equal value to them) to give her positive PR.

need along explanation? watch pick related.
>>
>>740730588
That's not true. The goo! believes in small government, lower taxes. Simple.

That is why people vote for them. If you rely on the government you're the problem.
>>
File: 1494549617214.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494549617214.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>740730467
Obama is a anti-American nigger you retard.

But keep trying you commie fuck. You'll get what you deserve,
>>
File: 1366743341471.png (687KB, 720x956px) Image search: [Google]
1366743341471.png
687KB, 720x956px
>>740730588
>>
>>740730655
Only Democrat are traitors.
>>
File: leh8exf6o0dz.jpg (251KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
leh8exf6o0dz.jpg
251KB, 2048x2048px
>>740730637
>washington times
>>
>>740730655
How are we the traitors when your candidate wanted to turn the country into a hemispheric common market?
>>
>>740730634
Democrat voter fraud is as old as the party
>>
File: OPButthurt.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
OPButthurt.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>740730655
sure thing buddy
>>
>>740730791
Not an argument.
>>
>>740730588
>complains about terrorist sympathy
>elects a man who abandons US allies and surrenders north Syria to ISIS
>>
File: 1446494254713.jpg (72KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1446494254713.jpg
72KB, 500x496px
>>740730637

>Washington Times
>>
>>740730748
Everyone at soccer matches are NAZIS
>>
>>740730793
How's the prospect of hinging your livelihood on a price war with Indian coalminers looking?

Let's just cut through all the bullshit and get right to concrete measures. You seem to have two at your disposal. Pick one.

>Lower your income to $1.40 an hour
>Have 80% of your industry's revenue ponied up by social subsidies.
>>
>>740730338
I can see you're confused. Let me educate you.

The reason it's done by EC and not popular vote is the founders were worried about uneducated or misinformed (CNN) people electing a fool; which is exactly what it prevented. That's why the EC serves to balance the power of the votes.

This is how it's done in America, and we are in America after all, thank God.

Why don't you join all your cool liberal friends that left the country when Trump got elected; oh I forgot they didn't ever leave bc just like you, and just like with everything else, they're ALL TALK.
>>
>>740730381
Keep that meat ice cold baby!!
>>
>>740731083
How could the founders be involved in this when they'd been dead for some years already?
>>
>>740731083
I mean this right here

>>740731156
>they'd been dead for some years already
Is why my motivation here is unexpected to you. I'm not an occupy hippie. I'm a constitutionalist. And that's mutually exclusive with later additions shoehorned in after the founders' passing, like the EC.
>>
Here you go:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-missed-trump-we-asked-pollsters-why/
>>
>>740730588
Amen.
>>
>>740730988
You know Trump's policies have been working right? https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/07/us-nonfarm-payrolls-june-2017.html
That's why fake news outlets like CNN and MSNBC have been focusing on Russian conspiracies and pushing their cooked polls.
>>
>>740731083
If the system prevents fools from being elected how'd trump win smart guy?

>Checkmate m8
>>
File: 1501573861235s.jpg (3KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501573861235s.jpg
3KB, 94x125px
>>740730748
You are the fucking problem with the left. You are the reason the left lost. Comparing people who are patriotic about America to fucking patriotic Nazis. There is nothing wrong about waving a fucking American flag, and saying go America! When liberals stopped waving American flags, people stopped voting for them.
>>
File: rgwrwrrry.webm (656KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rgwrwrrry.webm
656KB, 320x240px
>>740730426
>>
File: HillaryRally.jpg (147KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryRally.jpg
147KB, 962x641px
>>740730748
You'll be OK little fella.
>>
File: zz popular-vote 1.jpg (138KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
zz popular-vote 1.jpg
138KB, 1200x630px
>>740730165
>>
>>740731306
No the reason they've been focused on Russian conspiracies is because you have a Russian kingmaker with 20 years of history converting seditious USSR satellites to servile autocracies, hovering around Trump.

Honestly I'm not sure why you even gave his plane landing clearance much less didn't arrest him after he arrived in the US, let along allowed him in the white house and gave him a clearance.

There's a long line of fuckups involved there. But then your agencies sounded the alarm over this, but they were ignored.

Frankly the only real issue with Trump is that he's an idiot and while I would consider him monobrowic enough to play along with some shortsighted personal gain scheme he thinks he can get away with, I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely oblivious to who he let in his house.

When Manafort arrived in the US to join the Trump campaign, he was fresh in from being on the run for 118 murder charges (setting a public example when people rejected him) and 12 years of using US government money to launder proceeds on heroin import and sex slave exports. He has since been convicted in absentia, like in every other quagmire he created and then bailed out of.

This isn't fake. It just didn't happen in murrica plus it'd be really helpful to your domestic politics and your party line to ignore this, so it's generally ignored by incensed, partisan people.
>>
>>740731528
IT WAS HER TURN!!!
>>
Anyone else stay home to watch the world burn because both candidates sucked hairy ballsacks? Gotta admit this year's been pretty fucking funny so far. I'm loving all the liberal types being assmad and the conservatives being embarrassed.
>>
File: Trumpgrabspussy.jpg (42KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpgrabspussy.jpg
42KB, 600x335px
>>740731389
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>740723873
Because democrats were inflating the polls. The even admitted that they were literally "bussing" people from one polling station to the next.
>>
>>740723873
How to pathetic stupid Libtards even explain that? By blaming a country in another part of the world? Retarded Libtards will lose even more in next elections
>>
File: 1493906811152.jpg (1MB, 2848x3591px) Image search: [Google]
1493906811152.jpg
1MB, 2848x3591px
>>740731567
>what is the electoral college

Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1500005832242.gif (1MB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
1500005832242.gif
1MB, 280x182px
>>740730669
>>
>>740731306
You're talking about 30.000 farming jobs there.
Which policy exactly do you suspect created them?
>>
File: Sanctions against Russia_1.webm (520KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctions against Russia_1.webm
520KB, 640x360px
>>740730123
>>
>>740731567

the Presidential Election is an Indirect Election.
>>
>>740731528

>Romney campaign headquarters 2012
>>
>>740731585
Fuck Ukrainian terrorists. Those faggots killed over 100 of the top AIDS researchers.
>>
>>740731370
Bc Trump is a smart, capable man. And he's white, oh shit! That's why the left can't stand him.
>>
>>740730222
he stripped himself of power doing that 2 the fucking loser
>>
>>740731742

What a proud young woman. Secure and confident about her looks. She must have a great father who told her that looks aren't the most important thing in a woman.
>>
>>740731816
Trump euphoria is a powerful economic stimulant.

To be taken again in 2020.
>>
File: Sanctions against Russia2.webm (594KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctions against Russia2.webm
594KB, 640x360px
>>740731835
>>
she was paid to run for President. she made a ton of money. she'll write books about it and make millions. she'll make it into the history books of the US and be remembered forever. Her Ego can finally rest. She doesn't care she lost.
>>
>>740731936
Put it back in your tinfoil hat. I watched Strelkov boast about taking it down, live, on his own media, for an hour before he got word that it was a foreign flight.

So take your illuminati shit and fuck yourself with it you pathetic worm. If you want to make up wild stories about the world being out to get you cause apparently they have nothing better to do and you being besieged is the narrative your autocrat is using to willingly sway you, doesn't make it true.

But this does show the problem. Rather than having some bonerpill slinging buffoon rant about aliens, there's an actual completed due process here, and you just throw it out the window and come in with the ufo's because you think it would help your party line.

It's political football hooliganism.
>>
>>740723873
I was very relieved to hear Trump won.
I really think with the current political climate left wing extremists have pushed the center of leftist politics so far over and away from the center that a lot of those types would of openly in an organized fashion try to politically persecute anyone with a dissenting view from their own with any means they have at their disposal. Just look at how Trump is being treated like he's the biggest evil in the world, lefties would rather attack Trump than terrorists like ISIS. They're in a world with Trump and ISIS, they'd rather spend their time, money, and effort against Trump and Trump supporters rather than ISIS.
>2017 America accord to leftists: Trump is worse than the slavers, torturers, serial killers, rapists, fascists that compose ISIS' organization.
>>
ITT : A bunch of /pol/ autists who are bad at math.

If the math says there a 1/4 chance of something to happen, and you say there's a 1/4 chance of it happening, you aren't suddenly wrong if the lesser probability occurred.
>>
>>740732074
Okay so nothing he did then?

Come back when you've got a serious answer.
>>
File: 1473661077448.jpg (9KB, 350x282px) Image search: [Google]
1473661077448.jpg
9KB, 350x282px
>>740731903
Your meme is stale my friend.

Have one from the 90's for your trouble.
>>
File: Sanctions against Russia3.webm (573KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctions against Russia3.webm
573KB, 640x360px
>>740732081
>>
File: NewFirstDaughter.jpg (356KB, 1663x1195px) Image search: [Google]
NewFirstDaughter.jpg
356KB, 1663x1195px
>>740732042
Yeah, we certainly dodged an uggo bullet last November.
>>
File: Sanctions against Russia 4.webm (600KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctions against Russia 4.webm
600KB, 640x360px
>>740732243
>>
File: Sanctions against Russia5.webm (397KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctions against Russia5.webm
397KB, 640x360px
>>740732284
>>
I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzbWXgM0ygU
>>
>>740731567
How many legitimate votes do you think Killary really had?

To be fair Trump likely had votes deleted, while team Killary rounded up every illegal immigrant and dead person votes.

Not that any of this matters in the end because the popular vote doesn't determine the president. Same rules as always.
>>
>>740732136
How am I the tinfoil hat wearer in this conversation when I'm the one stating the official Western media report of what happened?
>>
File: GettyImages-656103052-1280x720.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-656103052-1280x720.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>740732162
Here's a SCOTUS judge pic to help you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1499729372733d.jpg (73KB, 726x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499729372733d.jpg
73KB, 726x500px
>>740732278
i know right?
>>
>>740731585
Ahh yes..that dick cheese. I'm sensing a good amount of intelligence in you. I felt your statement in my plums. You bring up a good point that this current electorate is pretty much tied in with the Russian Mob. The mob gives good high loans to people with past bankruptcies and bad credit. Frankly, I'm appeased at the fact the Republicans virtually control the entire government. But still can't figure out how to get anything done. Everybody just getting fired. Trump thinks it's his TV show. They can't read. They don't know how anything works a derpty derp.
>>
File: 1406320738693.jpg (118KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406320738693.jpg
118KB, 360x500px
>>740731835

>Almost a hundred vote against hit

Yes: 419
Nay: 3

Now that's ACTUAL FAKE NEWS.

But what would you expect from an angry russian manlet that got nothing to counter other than kicking out some diplomats?
>>
>>740732384
No you are not. You're just straight up lying now.

In order for your story to be correct, so it can enable your persecution complex, not only would we have to flip any statements on it thusfar, you'd also have to erase about an hour of my own life when I and many others personally observed him confessing to it live on behalf of the Russian militants.
>>
>>740732074
Yeah buddy
>>
File: 1493906728630.jpg (1MB, 2086x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493906728630.jpg
1MB, 2086x3000px
>>740732278
so hot
>>
File: 1493743889470.jpg (628KB, 1366x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1493743889470.jpg
628KB, 1366x2700px
>>740732414
Your shoop skills make a compelling case.
>>
>>740732278
Recessive genes vs. dominant genes
>>
>>740723873
They are predictions. News outlets just predict the polls. Theres no way they can accurately know what way a state is gonna swing. Wouldnt it be kinda rigged, or illegal. If they knew who they were voting for way before the votes came in... haha
>>
>>740732436
Honestly at this point I just don't really care, I just want the extradition request against Manafort to be granted, but given that he has sway over the POTUS I'm not so sure that's ever happening.
IMO we should just move in and kill him.
>>
File: 1498933313050.jpg (578KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1498933313050.jpg
578KB, 1000x1533px
>>740732477
so hot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>740732414
Chelsea is such a winsome lass.
>>
>>740732278
Chelsea is dumb as rocks too, just like her mother. Another truth confirmed by leaked emails.
>>
>>740732459
Where is your proof that it was a false flag operation like you claim?
>>
>>740732602
Democrat detected.
>>
>>740732602
>IMO we should just move in and kill him.
Honestly this might be the best approach too. When you consider American interests that is.

This man is a senior in the Russian intelligence community, quite probably their most prolific asset. He's very valuable and if he's caught they will be willing to take extreme measures to pressure you into giving him back.

You should expect moves like assaults on US ambassadors, "accidental" military strikes on US forces in the middle east, murders of US statesmen etc.

Kill him, take him off the board, and they will have no rational interest in escalation. So they won't bother. They will cut their losses and move on.
>>
File: 3-34.jpg (40KB, 520x781px) Image search: [Google]
3-34.jpg
40KB, 520x781px
>>740732562

>Recessive genes vs. dominant genes
>>
File: 1487341449315.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487341449315.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>740732560
so hot
>>
>>740732749
Yep, dominant genes here.
>>
File: 1484898668944.jpg (88KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
1484898668944.jpg
88KB, 600x877px
>>740732614
I concede defeat to your rapier-witted meme.
>>
>>740731585
You are obsessed with manafort someone who isn't involved and has been involved with Trump for over a year. Either way your nonsense is just that.
>>
>>740732711
It's not false flag operation. It was a regular flag flag operation where the Russian militants shot down a plane, fired up the cameras and started boasting to a global live audience about their glorious victory. Then about 30~60 minutes in they got word it was a foreign flight. That's when they recanted their statements and left it to the internet's conspiracy theorists to muddle it up. Like with your "false flag" idea.

Given the west has free speech and lots of conspiracy theorists, this proved an effective strategies. Suddenly thousands of neckbeards were ponying up conspiracies like a Ukrainian fighter jet firing a regular AA missile at stratospheric altitudes? Completely ignoring what just happened and was just actually broadcast by the culprits, and instead filling in the resultant blanks with anything from false flags to aliens. Typically demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of the weapons they're invoking.
>>
File: 12122-ua5k61.jpg (32KB, 564x559px) Image search: [Google]
12122-ua5k61.jpg
32KB, 564x559px
>>740732749
>>
>>740731585
It is fake.
You people keep pushing your delusional Russia conspiracy theories. Its pathe and sad and are the end of the day even if true it wouldn't matter at all.
>>
File: 1493741697389.jpg (741KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1493741697389.jpg
741KB, 2400x3600px
>>740732749
How about an actual Ivanka pic?

But keep trying anon. Those shekels will add up.
>>
File: mela.jpg (581KB, 1196x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mela.jpg
581KB, 1196x2048px
>>740732849
so hot
>>
>>740732993
Nobody gives a shit about you or your country. This goes beyond you. So does this man's track record. Just extradite him already and let the grownups deal with it.
>>
>>740732436
Are you mentally ill.
>>
>>740733045
Nothing you posted is true or accurate.
>>
So how many of you faggots are going to kill yourselves when the Russia thing is real and Mueller charges all of them?
>>
File: ysloma59.jpg (518KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ysloma59.jpg
518KB, 1280x800px
>>740732998
>>740732998
>>
File: 1493741537369.jpg (484KB, 1360x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1493741537369.jpg
484KB, 1360x2002px
>>740732957
Are you people even trying anymore?

Sad.
>>
>>740733081
>What you say threatens my desired worldview
Fixed that for you
>>
>>740732747
Nonsense. You clown actually believe your these outerlimits craziness.
>>
>>740732602
Nothing you said or claim is remotely true.
>>
I want everyone here to know that I will never vote for another Democrat as long as I live.

I'm so disgusted with all of Obama's illegal actions as President, the media covering up for his blunders all along the way; If Obama had been trying to hurt us as a country, can you think of one thing he would have done that he didn't do while President?

He will always be a smug asshole, and the Democrat party's mascot will always be a jackass.
>>
>>740733152
The last time someone filed charges against Manafort and had a shot cause he was still in the country, the Russians organized a crackdown through their other assets and had the *public prosecutor* put in prison for "hooliganism" with an indefinite prison term.
>>
File: michelleO.jpg (36KB, 508x333px) Image search: [Google]
michelleO.jpg
36KB, 508x333px
>>740733092
Yeah, Melania has gotten nowhere in life.
>>
>>740729833
There are no verdicts or facts about the crap you're posting.
>>
>>740733092
>faild
>er...
>>
>>740733259
Given I've read the court records, I can only surmise you didn't look into it, but are dismissing it because you feel it threatens the legitimacy of your party to admit a mistake was made.
>>
>>740733222
Stop buying the conspiracy nonsense
>>
>>740723873
Yellow, sensationalist journalism isn't new to the U.S. and it's fucked us pretty bad in the past. Look into how it led us into the Spanish American war, OP.

Som things to always keep in mind.
>If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
>Listen to/read your news from more than one source. Ignore the authors bias and focus on the big W's.
>The big W's are, Who, What, Where and Why. How is also important.
>Remember Nam.
>Beat off furiously.
>Form your own opinion.
>>
>>740733311
Then post them moron. There are none otherwise we would have heard about them In the liberal media.
>>
>>740733318
It's not conspiracy nonsense when all of that is run through the proper channels in a very public way.

Hell even your US ambassadors moaned about all of this in the cablegate leaks back in 2012. That was a year after the public prosecutor was locked up. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt bemoaned these events, and related stuff like the undertone of a Solntsevo powergrab over the Tambovskaya
>>
File: ZZZZZ (2)m.jpg (195KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZ (2)m.jpg
195KB, 689x1023px
>>740733124
>>
>>740732948
So you're going to ignore the UK's investigation into the incident where they concluded that it was Ukrainian rebels that shot down the plane?
>>
File: 1499402932405.jpg (40KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499402932405.jpg
40KB, 600x411px
>>740733230
>>
>>740733443
>cablegate
In fact, here's a source for your right here

>>740733373
You'd love that, right? No filters, no partisan agenda, just a raw dump. It has Firtash having a personal breakdown in Pyatt's office and fessing all of this up. Firtash is the one with the mob connections, Manafort provided US funds, Yanukovych facilitated it. Together they ran a laundromat for a while. In some of his memos Pyatt documents Firtash' elaborate expose. He recommends the US stay out of it though. But I guess after the gig was up *they* decided to instead come to the US.
>>
>>740733500
You're lying. No such conclusion had been made nor have any official investigations been concluded. And in fact the UK is not involved in the forensic investigation at all. Are you talking about some fanboy doing it on a blogspot or osmething?
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.