[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a former white supremecist, raised up literally going to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 32

I was a former white supremecist, raised up literally going to KKK rallies and thinking accordingly. I also used to think women are best suited in the home, and stuff like that.

Around 14, though, all of that changed because I actually learned to research for myself and began putting myself in situations where I'd be exposed (on purpose) to things I used to never agree with.

So, my question for you, /b/, is how you came to develop the ideas and beliefs you have today. What makes you think the way you do? Have you really stopped to think and consider the other side's view point? Have you exposed yourself enough to people who differ from you in order to grow confidence in your ideas of how the world should work? Do you think the people in your life that you were raised or surrounded by shaped your opinions for you?

I'm interested in what ya'll have to say!
>>
File: PA_1002.jpg (53KB, 682x511px) Image search: [Google]
PA_1002.jpg
53KB, 682x511px
>>740664439
>>
File: MGTOW.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>740664439
I used to have weird beliefs until I first came into contact with the internet. My mom raised me to believe women could be strong and that marriage had benefits for both the man and woman. Now I believe that men should just pump and dump because woman have all the ups to everything in life. Men should stop being gentlemen and let women do shit on their own. Draft women for the army, let women see they are nothing without a man, and once women realize that allow them to be with us again. Right now women only use men for free food, money, and having children.
>>
>>740664439
>I actually learned to research for myself

This is the part that most people fail at. When you accept that you don't actually know anything and all your ideas are not really your own they were put there by the environment around you you can open your mind and create your thoughts and ideas.
>>
>>740664719
What facts do you have to support your beliefs? Have you ever criticized those beliefs? Is your mom a piece of shit or does she suport these ideas, or are you too afraid to own up to them in real life?
>>
>>740664439

I have seen how sandniggers behave and profit of a from of overprotection by the authorities and therefore I struggle so that we can one day remove their european nationality and deport them back to the country of their origins. This only for the terrorists and the multirecidivist criminals. By doing that the rest of them would eventually behave as humans, since they need a threat to do so. I find them inferiors for that. Look at their countries that are dictatures just to hold these monkeys under control. I hate them because we are losing freedom because of them. Our kid and grand kids will not have a childhood like we had. These sandniggers are the stains of our democracies.
>>
>>740664841
See, and that's the thing I don't get- ESPECIALLY because of the internet. We have immediate access to an infinity's worth of knowledge, and yet people with too much pride would rather believe they came up with their opinions on their own. Changing my beliefs was like getting fucked in the ass, because it was really uncomfortable to admit that I was wrong. However, you can't grow without a little pain!
>>
>>740664439
Traitors get the rope
>>
>>740665294
What would define a traitor in your opinion? I can understand this viewpoint, I'm just interested in the details. Who decides what a traitor is?
>>
>>740665112
Ay, man. I don't really understand what you mean, nor do I care. I'm just not gonna get married, have kids, or treat women like princesses. It's like Mercy mains. Women think they deserve everything in the world for free, when really they're just pieces of shit.

My mom was a good woman though. She always cooked and cleaned for my dad., while my dad worked to support the family. That's how things should be, y'know? I wish that's how it would be now.
>>
>>740664439
I listen to both sides and take their beliefs and actions into consideration and look for contradictions and factual errors to then make my opinion.
>>
>>740665469
Why do you believe that's how things should be? I could understand the idea of "women being in the home" probably 60 or 70 years ago simply because we literally didn't have the technology we do now-a-days to make things easy and convienient. Back then, it was more practical to have somebody capable of sewing and other traditionally female jobs simply because it was more expensive to not do so and have both partners in a house working at once.

Do you believe all women really think they deserve everything, or do you think you may have just continually surrounded yourself around bad individuals?
>>
>>740665112
not the anon you replied to but have you heard of affirmative action or chivalry? women have always been a protected class, that is a fact though history and is being changed due to it not being needed anymore to survive.
>>
>>740665784
I dont think reasoning with brainwashed 16 year olds who just think like everyone else on 4chan just to fit in is going to work.
>>
>>740665784
maybe this can help you my friend https://fee.org/articles/truth-and-myth-on-the-gender-pay-gap/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqvvLBRDIARIsAMYuvBGpvzs6Yf8htcuYxYC-0fTQdsEnQTkElyf-U8htB3mnpzzKSRNu21saAl57EALw_wcB
>>
>>740665874
Do you think women have been a protected class because of the social dictation placed on them? Women, throughout history, have been accomplishing amazing things equal to or greater than many men. Image is usually defined by the opinions of others, and the opinion of women has often been low despite it seeming as if they're placed on a pedestal.
>>
>>740664439
>former white supremacist.

maybe they got it right as long as they're not hurting anyone.
diversity is fucking stupid anyway.
I would rather everyone respect each other's instead of shoving another person's culture down someone elses' for the sake diversification.
i'm asian btw
>>
>>740665992
That guys "factors" on why women make less than men is bullshit. I know a woman who led a team on a project. The entire team was comprised of women. Employer hires a man fresh out of college and pays him more than her.
>>
>>740665950
I used to be a brainwashed kid on 4chan, too. I just enjoy hearing others opinions because it's important to understand the reasoning behind them. This, in turn, helps to make more persuasive arguments. You can dismiss someone's opinion, but until you dismantle the literal foundation of that opinion, you won't be able to change their beliefs. Hopefully by opening up a dialogue here, we can all learn and be exposed to different things and ideas.
>>
>>740666435
I don't think anyone truly shoves a culture down someone elses throat. Nobody forces you to be exposed to something, although the world you live in might change to be something other than what you're used to (which can certainly make it seem forced)!
>>
>>740666799
you must not have any muslim people living in your town.
>>
>>740666411
Women have been protected because they can make more people, all you need is one man and many women to repopulate a nation one women and many men don't do dick, it's about biology, not sociology.
>>
Time makes fools of us all
>>
>>740666441
>I know A women who did something a man can do.
some woman can do the same, no one is arguing against that but the majority are slackers who bank off of men, that's just how it is.
>>
>>740666441
also did you not read the part about how men are more likely to negotiate to get a better bang for their buck?
>>
>>740667121
That's an extremely primal viewpoint which I could understand when looking back at our human beginnings as hunter/gatherer societies. However, centuries later, I don't believe it's responsible to place the blame for that on pure biological reasons. Between our evolution and technological advancements, we no longer have to focus as hard on being able to create the next generation.
>>
>>740664439
I think that question is very hard to answer. For me, it was never I think extreme this and I think extreme that. When I was little I don't think I really had any opinions. Teenage years I started to develope the crude self righteous 'opinions' the way most teenagers do it. That means very superficial view points, simple 'solutions' for complex problems all that bullshit you can also read here, on /pol/ in comment sections, all that shit. I kind of fluctuated between far right and far left opinions, not american right and left, more like nazi and communism. Pretty edgy it was.

With time and upon gaining some more experience, issues appeared to be more complex than what I first perceived. So I adjusted, and am still adjusting my beliefs accordingly. There were never really any key events that changed any opinions I had, just small things I read or heard of or experienced that changed my view. With university, came better analytical thinking I guess but aging a little helps also maybe.

Today, I think I am sort of moderate right. I try to inform myself by reading up on interesting issues with magazines on different political spectra. I usually read leftist papers more, as I am more interested in seeing what the opposition thinks, and I love to get angry at the internet.

I hope the journey never ends, I'm by no means an oldfag (late 20ies) and the development will go on hopefully. Maybe I'll look back at my current self in 10 years and find my opinions equally retarded as the ones I held when I was in my teens.
>>
>>740667009
I meant to respond in my last post, but I do indeed have many muslims in my town.
>>
>>740667807
I understand completely! Your last part made me laugh, because I'm interested in seeing if my views will change once more again.
>>
>>740667805
that's why men are revolting against the protected class of women and trying to make the west a meritocracy but feminism is trying to stop it because the majority of those "fighting" for feminism (#NotAll) are fighting for superiority and has become a toxic force that fight's for contradictory views like intersectional feminism for instance who "fight for LGBT right's but want Islam to take over.
>>
>>740666441
Either
he was on contractor hours and it only looked that way (common)
Your friend was fucking awful and underpaid as a result
The guy actually negotiated his paycheck unlike your friend (most likely)
She's lying for sympathy
>>
>>740667936
I think everyone that is not completely selfabsorbed or simply dumb will learn with time and change their views ever so slightly. A few years ago there was a man who had a great impact on my mind, it was my chemistry teacher who inspired me to go into chemistry myself. Me and a friend of mine who also went into chemistry because of him had these long lasting conversations about shit like stem, philosophy and general life. He had this awesome allegory going and it went something like this:
When you're a child like 3 years old and your dad takes you out to play at a meadow or something and he asks you to describe what you see, you'll be like "flower!" or "tree!" and it will be ok, because you are 3 years old and don't know that many words or complex sentence structures yet. As you get older, you are able to describe what you see in more detail and begin to understand how the things you perceive function. And maybe in the end you'll be able to name all of the objects and lifeforms by their scientific names and comprehend their inner workings and the way they all kinda click together. I know it's poretty hippy, but I think it explains the way we perceive things and better ourselves with aging and learning very well.
>>
>>740668435
Kind of feels like white people are trying to out Jew the Jew.

>Ooooohhh noes, da white people are being systematically discriminated against
>>
>>740668812
I agree! I'll be sure to use that comparison in my future explanations. Good luck with the chemistry thing, by the way- it's one of the only subjects I'm fucking ridiculously bad at.
>>
>>740669045
Thanks m8 it works out pretty well, master degree is coming.
>>
>>740666441

Taking a page from your previous response
>>740665784

Do you really believe women get paid less then men (all other factors equal), or do you think you may have just continually surrounded yourself around shitty workers?
>>
File: 1499980333691.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499980333691.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>740664439
No.
>>
>>740664439
oh look, generation gay rubbed together enough brain cells to form a question.
>d-du-do you think ppl is product of their environment??

what a fucking mongoloid u are
>>
File: Satanic nazi flag.png (52KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Satanic nazi flag.png
52KB, 576x960px
Not completely, I will not think community when the community will shit on me
>>
>>740668850
how so? there are laws in favour of minorities and women so why shouldn't people fight against that for maximum equality of opportunity and equality of justice, if I didn't know better I would say you want superiority of men and want to "Diversify" the western world with more trucks of peace.
>>
File: 1492067118117.png (281KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
1492067118117.png
281KB, 1454x993px
>>
>>740670094
of to over
>>
File: Speech Goebbels.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Speech Goebbels.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
you do?
>>
>>740665992
I can do that too!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jwebb/2016/03/31/women-are-still-paid-less-than-men-even-in-the-same-job/amp/
>>
>>740664439
I used to not have any beliefs, just say whatever people expected to hear.
Only thing that always bothered me is that I knew that it actually never fit. There always were holes in those beliefs, and by examining those holes I always sorta came to a conclusion that no, I don't believe in that.
Book helped a lot. Not sociological stuff, never read anything past Das Kapital in that regard, and I live in a post-socilalist society so I know where that leads. Mostly books about brain, ethology, evolution.
I always try to consider the other viewpoint, even as just as means to strengthen my own point. I try to expose myself to various points of view, although it is rarely a good idea in internet. Mostly I try to have long winded talks about stuff with people I know IRL.
My parents were a huge influence on my opinions, especially in the sense of what not to do. They are intelligent, smart and decent people, although I always felt that they are a bit naive. My father honestly believes that modern theoretical physics is jew's plot to make money and fame out of nothing, and my mom believes that life was better before soviet block dissipated into nothingness - therefore communism rules.
Other people around me mostly taught me that lacking any believes and moral standarts to uphold oneself to is not the best way to inner peace and comfort.
>>
File: 1384859159011.jpg (79KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1384859159011.jpg
79KB, 640x452px
>>740670619
I used to not have any beliefs, just say whatever people expected to hear.
Only thing that always bothered me is that I knew that it actually never fit. There always were holes in those beliefs, and by examining those holes I always sorta came to a conclusion that no, I don't believe in that.
Book helped a lot. Not sociological stuff, never read anything past Das Kapital in that regard, and I live in a post-socilalist society so I know where that leads. Mostly books about brain, ethology, evolution.
I always try to consider the other viewpoint, even as just as means to strengthen my own point. I try to expose myself to various points of view, although it is rarely a good idea in internet. Mostly I try to have long winded talks about stuff with people I know IRL.
My parents were a huge influence on my opinions, especially in the sense of what not to do. They are intelligent, smart and decent people, although I always felt that they are a bit naive. My father honestly believes that modern theoretical physics is jew's plot to make money and fame out of nothing, and my mom believes that life was better before soviet block dissipated into nothingness - therefore communism rules.
Other people around me mostly taught me that lacking any believes and moral standarts to uphold oneself to is not the best way to inner peace and comfort.
>>
>>740670863
Ahahaha, you got me, it is exactly what is going on right now. Wow, you are so smart. Can you teach me how to be as cool as you?
Yeah, btw - I neither drink, nor smoke, and even if I would - I would not do it sitting before a computer.
>>
>>740670548
the same news outlet that takes quotes completely out of context from their political opponents like they did with Andy waterski and trump, they are next to Buzzfeed in trustability. get some independent sources then we can talk.
>>
>>740664719
i'm sorry that life has conditioned you to arrive at this conclusion. The best advice I can give is to stop blaming everything around you for not handing you a perfect life and accept your own personal accountability. It's not what you want to hear but it is the truth. The world isn't out to get you nearly as much as you're out to get yourself.
>>
>>740671228
Type it into google and research both sides
>>
>>740664586
KEK
>>
>>740671291
im commenting on your mental state more than the content of what you wrote. The victim mentality is strong
>>
>>740671529
affirmative action is a law that makes jobs and schools favour women and minorities over white men, if they can do just as good why do they need this law in place and why do they fight egalitarians and MRA on trying to get it repealed?
>>
>>740671529
Sorry
>>740671291
Meant for
>>740671151
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.jpg (52KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.jpg
52KB, 430x540px
>>740671040
my mistake snowflake. you seem triggered
maybe you should go vent on facebook and let everyone know your feelings
>>
>>740671151

>news outlet
top kek

Even Forbes has said that the people writing for their website are just bloggers and not journalists
>>
>>740671228
>stop blaming everything around you for not handing you a perfect life and accept your own personal accountability
I tell that to feminists all the time, funny how it works to both sides.
>>
>>740671880
they are treated as such so I humour them on it because I don't want to fight about it for an hour.
>>
>>740671691
you're still not getting how you're letting toxicity control your world view. look at how many damn white males still succeed despite affirmative action. If you got half as worked up about your own damn future you might actually have a life you enjoy instead of complaining on a frog message board
>>
>>740671948
I posted that comment and I totally agree. Feminism for most is a guise to complain and avoid personal accountability.
>>
>>740672025
whites are 69% of America no shit theirs going to be more white people and men tend to work harder than women so of course, they are going to be higher up. use facts not fee fees son.
>>
>>740672186
So why aren't you doing it?
>>
>>740672353
doing what?
>>
>>740671789
No, I am not triggered. I just don't think that your genius response warranted anything else then mockery.
>>
Just because one group of retards is slightly smarter than the other doesn't change the fact that the majority of the human race is retarded.
>>
>>740672487
this I think we all can agree on.
>>
>>740669475
I think women do indeed get paid less then men, and there's plenty of stats to support that statement. A big reason women make less then men on average is also because of a variety of social issues, including the fact that women have traditonally been homemakers and were supported more often than not into fields removed from STEM. There's a lot more stay at home moms than there are stay at home dads, and even when both parents are working it's still socially common for the woman to call out early if there's a family emergency (like a sick kid at school). They also often work less hours which contributes to lower pay do to reasons like that, sick kids, etc.
>>
>>740672597
>Women work less than men
>Women get paid less
>WAH sexism

Sorry, but it's idiotic to believe that any class deserves a pay boost because they choose to do less work.
>>
>>740672440
so you mocked my mocking of your stupid blog post? just go back faggot
>>
>>740673070
That is exactly what I did. From your reaction I get that it worked. So go fuck yourself.
>>
File: nic-cage-face.png (612KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
nic-cage-face.png
612KB, 1280x688px
>>740672487
I'm serious, think of all the third world nations and all the fucking stupid fucking people you know.

Just look at TV and mainstream entertainment.
Reality TV and rap is only popular because it's cheap and easy to make.
People will watch anything, they think they are some how evolved beyond the ancient Romans but in truth it's only culture.
They watched people be killed and thought nothing of it. Now death is a taboo subject because we are protected by our vain attempt at understanding the empty void we call the universe.

When the anti-vaccers win eventually, Trump is one, and antibiotics stop working. What will the humans go to? God.
A fucking imaginary alien. A fucking imaginary alien from space, because when the assholes wrote the "holy" book when they said heavens they meant space.

If all intelligent life is like humanity its no wonder why we don't see anyone.
>>
File: 1418129581831.jpg (103KB, 798x766px) Image search: [Google]
1418129581831.jpg
103KB, 798x766px
>how you came to develop the ideas and beliefs you have today. What makes you think the way you do?

The facts. Started to study them when I figured out the whole "muh racism" is a buch of bullshit and day by day is more like a psychosis than a thing.
>>
>>740672597
The pay gap is because men take riskier jobs which tend to pay more.
>>
>>740673377
you're not accounting for psychological impact and race relations
>>
>>740673618

dats rite! its whitey's fault da niggas keep killin each other, with their instatutionalized racism keepin da nigga down
>>
>>740673335
>akchully
listen retard, the only response your essay on reddit-tier sage knaawledge got was me mocking it, does that indicate anything to you?
>>
File: 1398344100081.jpg (355KB, 1015x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1398344100081.jpg
355KB, 1015x1136px
>>740673618
-Every nation on Earth has kept slaves
-Jews made billions out of slavery

In 86 years of slavery only couple of thousand blacks were killed. Shouldn't it be like 30.000-600.000 dead niggers according to the movies produced by jews in Hollywood. Not only that but whites are still bashed for these assumed atrocities committed ages ago.

Everyone is just welcoming the death of white race with open arms because everyone believes the lies of a very bad nation.
I used to believe all of the right ways of thinking but when you dig deeper, the lies just keep piling up.
>>
>>740674029
I didn't even use that word. It says to me that you are retarded. And probably can't even read.
>essay on reddit-tier sage knaawledge
Yeah, you are so calm. So calm butthurt is literally spilling over.
Admit it, you got assblasted. Then you could still run with a bit of dignity intact.
>>
>>740673618
>psychological impact and race relations
What? When it's another black doing it then they don't care? I wouldn't feel good to see anyone killing anyone, whatever color they may be.
>>
>>740664439
>research for myself

exactly what research did you do, OP?
>>
>>740672851
It's a lot more complicated than how you're breaking it down, which is why it seems stupid when put into purely black and white thinking. Women get paid less because of, once again, a fuck ton of reasons (which are interlinked). Of course, there are women who don't work and are fine with it, and there are also women that believe they need to get paid more than men just for being women. However, much like how there's men who think they should get their dick sucked just for having one, in order to see the bigger picture of things you have to stop focusing on just situational things (although I will admit that that vagueness can be challenging; think of it like common sense).
>>
File: 1501367290882.jpg (47KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
1501367290882.jpg
47KB, 600x414px
>>740664439
>>
>>740674225
White people look at black people differently because of skin color. Blacks do the same to whites. Any killing that involves different skin colors automatically evokes a different conversation than gang violence per se
>>
>>740674399
theres no like button here and no one gives a fuck what your opinion is. you are the snowflake incarnate
>>
>>740673597
Okay, so similar to my last response, why are women not taking riskier jobs? What could the possible reasons for that be? Why do we, as a society, encourage men to join these fields but not women?
>>
>>740670075
I like this....
>fuck you all i want to do is ill you all fuck your skin fuck your face fuck your god damn mother fucking race
>>
>>740674917
OP went to a liberal arts college, where zhe was told all of the right opinions to have
>>
File: Shmoo.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shmoo.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
fuck your face ill gas your grandma with mace castrato shit maggots will learn their place
>>
>>740674917
When referring to research, I'm expressing years of physically being in minority communities, actively submerging myself into seminars/educational experiences that represent different thoughts (both far right/far left in VERY simple terms), as well as the academic studies I've read and criticized accordingly based off of the potential biases includef in them.
>>
File: whore.jpg (156KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
156KB, 640x772px
burn your house down with your kids inside laugh like i just smoked a crack pipe but didnt light it
>>
File: umadyet.jpg (76KB, 482x475px) Image search: [Google]
umadyet.jpg
76KB, 482x475px
>>740664439
I used to be very proudly and strongly against racism. Then I became a teacher. Blacks are just the very worst. Lazy. Dumb. Rude. I mean, I started out wanting them to be better, primed to do all I could to create a place for them to succeed. But they just aren't bright, nor industrious, nor civilized.
>>
>>740675564

and how does a KKK wizard such as yourself end up in the hood?
>>
>>740675193
>oversimplifies argument
>gets called out
>accuses opponent of oversimplifying

You are right though. Women MAKE less (as opposed to getting paid less) money for a number of reasons, a majority of them involving work preferences.
>Men work more hours
>Men work more overtime
>Men are more likely to seek full time employment rather than part time
>Men work more dangerous jobs
>Men are more likely to work jobs that require extensive travel
>Men are more likely to work jobs with irregular hours/ schedules
>Men are more likely to attain degrees in STEM fields
>etc

Also, I don't know why you're bringing up homemakers. A person who is not employed or actively seeking employment does not count as part of the labor pool, therefore does not in any way affect gender based pay statistics
>>
File: Related.jpg (76KB, 620x718px) Image search: [Google]
Related.jpg
76KB, 620x718px
The accumulation of experiences and views youve had in the past are who you are today , and tomorrow you might be someone new. Im open to new ideas and concepts and ill gladly expand myself by indulging into other people's views and beliefs.
Image very related.
>>
>>740675661
Have you looked at the reasons why your students may be acting this way? For instance, I suggest looking into the history of ebonics and why no form of speech is inherently better or superior than another. Think about the backgrounds of these students (overall family education, being targets of racism, location, etc.) which may have led to their current behaviors. I understand that it's incredibly easy to assume they're stupid/lazy/unwilling/etc. because of previous beliefs and preconcieved standards of acceptability. I went to a "segregated" highschool and had to face black culture every day as a white person who was completely on the outside, and over time I learned the motives and reasons behind a lot of "their" values/actions/other (I use the term "their" lightly, as I'm speaking in the MOST overall general term possible- I'm very aware you should avoid specific categorization).
>>
>>740675932
You seem to be ignoring the proposed question. Can you explain the sociologic reasons for your examples? Why do men, on average, work more hours? Why do women, on average, have less jobs in STEM fields? I bring up homemakers simply because that directly contributes to women not being in the workforce- therefore, there are smaller amounts of women in the workforce.
>>
>>740676343
You seem to be out of breath from shifting those goalposts so fast. Your original statement in regards to the 'pay gap' was how you knew women who got paid less than men for doing the same work. That is what I am arguing against. If you wanna argue sociological reasons why women CHOOSE to make less money, then say so; but please don't pretend that changing the topic means you win all previous topics.

>...smaller amounts of women in the workforce
Which amounts to fuckall when you're using a ratio as the crux of your argument
>>
>>740676148
I understand this chicken/egg game, where we ask why black students are illiterate, discourteous, and slothful, as if somehow understanding makes the behaviour change. But really, to say, for example, "Sheniquazia is not doing her work because she grew up in a home where no one read and no one taught her the value of education" is only saying that she perfectly reflects the dysfunctional black culture from which she emerged. Her mother was an imbecilic parasite, as was her grandmother... so, this is simply a real indictment of their culture if we imagine there is no biological basis for it.
>>
>>740676792
I'm almost positive you're mistaking another person's post for mine.
>>
>>740664439
partly being fucked with as a kid (sexually) by a good friend, made me big on consent and education, being able to say no, intervening or just checking in when shit's going down. i've stopped at least one rape which would definitely have happened, possibly more, not sure how the others would have played out.

lots of drugs made me realised that we are all human, built with the same code, living in a beautifully crafted p2p simulation. hardships enrich your life. i have a lot of conversations with homeless people now, they are alot more interesting than the general public.
>>
>>740676817
Her mother may have had to drop out of school early, and her grandmother may have never gone because those opportunites weren't accesible to them. You can't ignore blatant social reasonings behind these types of matter, especially when behavior is very much determined (in part) by social upbringing. To ignore that is to ignore a few big puzzle pieces.
>>
>>740677273
You sound like me! I understand, friend!
>>
>>740666441
>>740669475
>>740672597
>>740672851
>>740675193
>>740676343
>>740677113

>took 3 months and 2 PIs in order to trace the post order

I'm this close to posting smug anime girls
>>
How did your parents feel when you broke away from their ideology?

Also, good thread.
>>
racism isnt worth it brother
>>
>>740677384
yeah half the reason i come to 4chan is similar to looking at a petri dish of mold.. some crazy echo shit going on here, just like any secluded little corner of lfe
>>
>>740677390
Some of those aren't me, sorry.
>>
>>740677513
I'm their "special little snowflake". They tolerate my beliefs but they think I'm just young and stupid and will come around eventually.
>>
>>740678011
I agree!
>>740678193
Yes, 4chan has an incredible anti-PC culture and I'm looking forward to understanding how 4chan and it's users will be explained as a part of history.
>>
File: 1494812821806.jpg (56KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494812821806.jpg
56KB, 500x620px
>>740678267
Then maybe you should check what the argument is about before you post?
>>
>>740678462
well were winning the culture war so I think were going to be heroes.
>>
>>740678354
Oh boy.

Why do you think they hold these beliefs to begin with? Are they poor?
>>
>>740664439
>I was a former white supremeicst
>I was a former
>was a former

So how does it feel to be back on the racist train?
>>
>>740678462
they have a lot of good ideas to be fair. since coming here i am very anti-immigration. in my country we have tens of thousands of homeless people (quite a small country), a massive housing crisis and we're letting rich fucks come in from overseas and buy up more and more houses, rent them to citizens as the prices get higher and higher, and cash in off of us literally just existing in our own country. here you can essentially buy citizenship for $500,000. i think refugees should be forced to adapt to the culture and if they don't, they can leave again.
>>
>>740678650
I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that they were also raised around insanely racist/sexist/ablist individuals. We're also poor, yes. As well, despite some formal education, they took no classes exposing them to the necessary information in order to understand societal reasons for things. You could also consider the generational aspect, as they would be considered fairly old.
>>
>>740664439
OP you're fucking retarded. I was the same as you right now around age 14-16. I was naive and was the biggest progressive in my class, heavy lefty. I was well informed but like you, just paid attention to cherry picked studies and other crap to reinforce whatever narrative or bias I had.

Then I went to college and woke up. I didn't have any niggers at my school (some mexicans) but got the full force of diversity at college. I hated it and those sub human fucks. I was made aware of the dwindling white populations in the US and Europe and how we are threatened by these savages.

I stopped letting others think for me and experienced the world and thought for myself.
>>
>>740678755
I've worked dilligently to replace my old ideologies with experience as well as educated opinions.

>>740678817
I don't believe immigrants should necessarily be forced to adapt to a culture- it's imperitive to remove the idea of nationality as the most important defining factor in a human being. For instance, it's ridiculous to force new Americans to learn English by law simply because it's one of the most popular languages here in the U.S. However, there does need to be an assimilation to the legal laws of the land just to make sure no trouble will come in that aspect (honor killings are grounds for severe jail time in the U.S. despite it not being so in other placed). I do agree with you that gentrification is awful.
>>
>>740679033
You do realize that I'm not 14, correct? I think you misread my post.
>>
File: 1496131070235.png (574KB, 1129x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496131070235.png
574KB, 1129x725px
>>
>>740679010
That's a real shame. It seems like much of the hate on the right stems from issues like poverty, underemployment, lack of education, and social isolation...people dealing with these problems find an easy scapegoat to blame. And of course organizations like Stormfront target people with said problems very effectively, as we can see by what's happened to 4chan.
>>
>>740679010

I really sympathize with the flaming bag of dogshit of a situation Europeans are stuck with.

In America, at least we have the benefit of trickling the refugees in so they can assimilate into American culture. I'm not for a travel ban but I am against mass immigration.

In France and Germany, they end up with thousands of migrants at your border on at any given time and you can't really let them got out there. However, the fact that so many of them come in it once, you've got these refugee settlements that make it so they never really have to assimilate and can become hotbeds for radicalization.

Then Euro mainstream media has to keep PC and downplay the shit that goes down because they don't wanna further alienate the migrants already there.

Whole things fucked.
>>
>>740679515
No I read it right, I was where you are right now when I was 14. You're retarded because you literally went backwards as you aged. Probably trying to be edgy and rebel against how mom and dad raised you and eating up the reddit hive mind. Typical
>>
>>740679618
>...people dealing with these problems find an easy scapegoat to blame.

kind of like how libs/ sjws blame white males for all of their life's failures?
>>
>>740679649
Lol shit this was full of typos. I meant to say they can't really let the migrants rot along their borders.
>>
>>740679618
I agree. I still see it today with associates of mine. I try to use my background as a way to show others from similar roots that where you come from does not dictate where you end up.
>>
File: 1441762952864.png (86KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1441762952864.png
86KB, 283x283px
>>740679455
>I don't believe immigrants should necessarily be forced to adapt to a culture
>it's imperitive to remove the idea of nationality
> it's ridiculous to force new Americans to learn English
Wrong
>>
>>740679725
You truly believe following the KKK is better than being able to appreciate other cultures for what they are instead of what I was taught they should be?
>>
>>740664439
OP I started out feminist and very liberal and became conservative at around 14
Funny how we seem to have had opposite changes

My beliefs are honestly pretty moderate
I do believe for example that women are best suited for the home (basic biology yo), but I wouldn't make it illegal for them to work and I personally wouldnt cause any problems with a women that chooses to not stay at home for kids.

The one proactive thing I want in this regard is an end to the propaganda:
Wage-gap
Anti-baby
Anti-mom
Pro-career woman
Anti nuclear family
>>
>>740679760
Explain your beliefs, then! That's what this thread is all about.
>>
File: 1478031013801.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478031013801.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>740679910
>>
>>740679729
It's irresponsible to dwindle things down to this when that's simply not the case. Of course, in some circumstances it is, but usually people who suggest that are under the wrong impression.
>>
>>740679725
Not who you're replying to, but

It's perfectly normal to be like that at 14. It's all part of trying to establish your own independent identity (hence 'identity crisis'). A person tries out many different roles (knew a guy who went from bible thumper to chicano to nig to redneck during that phase), discarding the ones that do not suite them.

The problem with people like OP is that they're part of the snowflake generation (where rejection of a role is bigotry), so they try out more and more extreme roles only to be continuously met with approval. So they never resolve their identity crisis, which makes them easy prey to ideologues like liberal arts teachers.

tl;dr you're exactly right, they never grow up
>>
>>740679910
Can you explain your beliefs as well? I'm interested because of how opposite we are. What makes you think women are naturally suited for homelife?
>>
File: 1475853709076.gif (2MB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475853709076.gif
2MB, 196x300px
>>740679963
>That's what this thread is all about.
No it isn't, this is a massively subversive circle jerk.
>>
>>740679889
Why couldn't you be in the KKK and appreciate other cultures? Difference is that you don't want those cultures around you and want to live with similar people like Japan.

Going off that tangent, we should strive to separate people into likeminded groups to preserve diversity. If we mix everyone together then they race mix, you get mutts and ruin their unique culture. "Diversity" that a lot of people preach for is the exact opposite, it's suppression of all cultures into some ugly poop brown, materialistic mess.
>>
>>740664439

op what are your thoughts on affirmative action and quotas?
>>
>>740679729
Yes, that's generally how radicalism works. Same shit with different clothing.
>>740679747
Good on you for setting an example like that.
>>
>>740664439
jesus fuck bick get off /b/
>>
>>740680111
>>740679729
>>740679618

I was going to claim hypocrisy, but I just realized that your college probably outlawed problematic sexist courses like Intro to Logic
>>
>>740680206
See, and I would argue that people who're relying on ancient preconceived notions about race, sex, and more are the ones that refuse to grow up and change with the times. I just don't see how isolating yourself (and others) into tiny, compartmented boxes helps anyone grow in the end.
>>
>>740680400
What are you even going on about?
>>
>>740664439
I was raised a radical libertarian and biblical literalist, now I'm a radical libertarian atheist. I judge each belief on it's own merit and refuse to believe anything because of how I or anyone else feels about it or anything else. I've striped my beliefs to the bare bones and built them back up, similar to Descartes. Somewhere along the way, though, god and biblical nonsense kind of filtered out. I believe very little, and nothing that cannot be justified through logical necessity.
>>
>>740679455
it's not about nationality, it's about culture, which has historically formed based on the land-mass you inhabit. culture is also always going to be directed, in part, by governance, so as long as we have different governing bodies, we will have a different culture. i enjoy these differences, and for that reason i don't want cultures to blend and homogenize. imagine if you couldn't go to another country and experience a completely different culture due to mass globalisation. fuck that.
>>
You shouldn't have left dumbass
>>
>>740664439
B is not a entity with it own set of ideas. It is a random message board with liberals and conservatists, hillary and trump supporters. We are all here because we like random shit. I do my own reaserch and look at what both sides have to say on a issue. After that I read up on proof and then make my own opinion. One is that Imigration is currently bad for the western world and multiculturalism can work in practice but not in the practice we currently have it in. I also hate feminsm because they are counterproductive and whiny. A lot of times they give ideas of solutions that are outright contradictions to the real once.
>>
>>740680223
The KKK encourages hating other races, and that's (badly) covered by claiming savior of the white race.

Human beings have managed to separate themselves by sex, by color, and by nationality, and a thorough walk-through of history can show you the begginings of all of these beliefs.
>>
>>740680206
>The problem with people like OP is that they're part of the snowflake generation (where rejection of a role is bigotry), so they try out more and more extreme roles only to be continuously met with approval. So they never resolve their identity crisis, which makes them easy prey to ideologues like liberal arts teachers.

Elaborate? I'm the guy you're replying to. Not quiet understanding their identity crisis and how it's never resolved.
>>
>>740680698
>have managed to separate themselves by sex, by color, and by nationality
Sure but with ease of travel now a days it's creating issues and with mass migration ruining the US and Europe, it needs to be counteracted and stopped to preserve the diversity of whites specificly.
>>
>>740680259
I understand the need for them, but I don't necessarily think (personally) it's the way to go about it. Of course, until everyone hops on the non-racist/ablist/sexist train, this is the best way (so far) to combat sustained unequal beliefs. I certainly haven't thought up something else yet.
>>
>>740680440
Pretty obvious that you completely missed what I was talking about but,

>What is psycho-social development

My argument has nothing to do with race, sex or 'more'. My argument has to do with the healthy development of an individual as their brain matures and they try to establish an identity.

Actively encouraging people to adopt harmful, ridiculous roles is what stagnates growth in the end
>oh, you're a plural person consisting of 14 different genders and a flying dachshund? Have some money!
>you got fired for biting a customer? BIGOTRY
>your mom wants you to move out and get a job? ABLEISM
>>
>>740680965
No one is forcing white individuals to fuck other non-white individuals, nor is anyone trying to stop white people from appreciating and continuing their heritage. For instance, I'm polish and have taken it upon myself to ask elderly polish individuals about traditions that were important to my people. From what I've come to understand, the issue is with white people that either A.) Weren't taught their heritage and therefore don't know what they are or B.) They don't actively work to learn about their cultural tradtions nor care to preserve them.
>>
>>740681031
>I understand the need for them

can you explain why they are needed? why is everyone as a whole better off with them?

>unequal beliefs
what is an unequal belief?
>>
>>740664439
OP:
You started this thread with nothing more than an outright BIAS when you post a picture like that.

So you're really already impossible to convince otherwise.

As an oldfag, I'd have to offer this; experience had taught me that feminism is wrong, and has nothing to offer society as a whole.

To women, possibly, but that's missing the bigger picture, and the longer you keep thinking that feminism is right, the more you will suffer at the hands of feminism.

Why do I bother? Because I care about the WHOLE picture, not just one side that happens to be the most vocal, the most initially appealing.

Believe me when you've been dragged through it a few times, wanting out of the hysteria, you will.
>>
>>740680512
Nationality is what you're looking for if you're basing things off of the land mass people are born under or in. Nationalism has historically been the driving force behind a lot of these ideas, which is usually intrinsically linked to the most popular culture of a region (think white people saying that America is a "white" country).
>>
>>740681324
>No one is forcing
The system is. You gotta understand that people aren't this magical being that makes wise decisions, they are animals living off primal instincts with a layer of critical thinking coated over. You can push and pull and influence people an million different ways to craft their personalities. Like a kid going off on a troubled path, it is irresponsible for us not to correct this mistake and guide back the people towards the correct path.
>>
>>740680745
According to the theory of psycho-social development (pioneered by Erikson, and the most accepted theory of child and adult development), a person goes through a series of crises in their life. Their overall mental health, as well as their resilience to adversity depends on them successfully resolving these crises.

The two most talked about ones are the 'identity crisis' and the 'mid life crisis'.

The identity crisis occurs when a young adult (11-18 usually) attempts to develop their own sense of identity independent of their parents/ teachers/ other role models. They do so by 'trying on roles', evaluating the effects of these roles, and either accepting, rejecting, or modifying them.

In a healthy person, they resolve their identity crisis by establishing a firm, confident sense of independent identity. Those that fail to do so scream and cry for 9 months when their party loses the election
>>
>>740680209
They're suited for that because they're conditioned for that. It's ingrained in the culture, and not without reason.
Mating between mammals is an arrangement for the benefit of child-rearing. Not some pure human element of love or whatever. One party needs to over see the maintaining of territory and one party needs to oversee the supply of resources. Girls got the territorial maintenance and boys got the resources, a trend that has existed across every single human subspecies regardless of language or culture across the entire fucking globe. This is not a coincidence nor is it a problem except in those extremely rare cases where malformed minds or bodies are not suited to the tasks that the community has been training them to do (assuming the community is actually training them in the first place, obviously)
>>740680440
Which leads me quite nicely into responding to this point that growing and changing with the times is about developing more effective, more efficient tools for the tasks at hand. Tasks which still fucking need to be seen to, no matter how unfair you think having to do them is. Someone needs to oversee the shelter and someone needs to spend a good deal of time outside the shelter in order to ensure the necessary flow of resources. Growing and changing means making these tasks more effective and efficient, not abandoning them in the name of "empowerment"
>>
>>740681341
Women and P.O.C. (as well as disabled people) have been seen as lesser individuals for a long time. Institutions are not free from the ideas of their workers, so it's entirely possible for a boss to sustain those dangerous beliefs and extend them to the hiring process (which explains how they may discriminate against minority groups). Quotas are placed there in order for every group to get an equal chance at employment, which is why it's better to have them in place. To explain my term "unequal belief", I was just referring to any belief that a certain group of people is inherently better than another.

Despite my above explanation, I too had a difficult time understanding why we wouldn't just want the best and brightest in a position. This is simply because I haven't done enough to look into this issue.
>>
>>740681610
Could you provide examples of this?
>>
>>740681988
I think a big cause for our disagreement is how you view human beings. We are animals, yes, but our prime reason for existence is NOT to simply reproduce (despite it once being that way)- we have evolved and should think of ourselves as such if we ever want to remove these limiting trains of thought. I agree that women are more socially taught to be in the home, but it doesn't HAVE to be that way. Social relations that were once buily solely on biology are no longer completely current in today's world thanks to technology and our ever-increasing understanding of things.
>>
>>740682135
Examples of what?
>>
>>740681861
Why do these snowflakes never establish a confident, independent sense of identity?
>>
>>740682045

why would you think that i, or anyone else like me, would be receptive to your message when more discrimination (at the expense of people like myself) is your best solution to discrimination?
>>
>>740664439
>Have you really stopped to think and consider the other side's view point?
Nope
>Have you exposed yourself enough to people who differ from you in order to grow confidence in your ideas of how the world should work?
Don't need to.
It's simple.
I am always right.
>>
>>740682859
That's the issue- it's not discrimination. You still have the entire world at your hand when it comes to job positions, especially considering you're still more likely than not to be hired in most situations. Once again, I used to be like you. I used to think the same way. However, being told you can't eat bread is a lot different than being told you can't eat at all, or, moreso, being forcibly starved.
>>
>>740682548
How the system is forcing white people to not fuck other white people.
>>
>>740682656
Largely because they have no need to reject a potential role. With all options equally viable, these people have no reason to decide on, and subsequently establsih an identity. So, they fail to resolve their identity crisis and become a furry
>>
>>740682656
Why do racists/sexists/ableists not feel confident in their identity without oppressing those that don't share their background? I'm proud to be who I am, but I don't need other people to not be proud in who they are to make myself feel better.
>>
>>740683615
Well migrants and other minorites get more handouts to fuck like rabbits while whites don't discouraging them from starting families.
On top of that you have all this messaging to race mix and not doing so is racist and will get you expelled from society.

That's a basic idea of it
>>
>>740683544

my point is that you don't really have anything to offer to people like myself. i don't attend kkk meetings and have no interest in doing so. but how could i possibly be sympathetic to your cause if i thought it might cost me a job, being admitted to a better college, or did the same to any of my kin or friends via affirmative action or quotas?
>>
>>740675318
its what this fucking thread is about you cunt. go back to your beloved trap threads
>>
>>740664439
>Goes from extremist right to left
>Probably still an airheaded fuck
It's your genes pal. Either way, you probably didn't really pay attention to the semantics of anything and still get influenced easily, hence why you've moved such a far stretch. You went from one closed environment to another, from being bathed in the family's ideology to being bathed in your own "research" i.e. things skewed ideologically by others.
>>
>>740671948
A surprising amount of things are like that.
>>
>>740682519
I think you're vastly overstating the importance of self actualization. In any true stress scenario, here meaning anything that isn't simply a threat to self actualization, it completely evaporates conceptually from the sphere of public consciousness. We haven't evolved to find it necessary, we're just fat and lazy enough to trick ourselves into believing that is so.
And for the record I do believe that women can be breadwinners and that men can be home-makers, hell I'd love nothing more than being a home-maker to my wifes breadwinner, but to believe that this could ever be a perfectly normal arrangement is to be operating under delusion. Best case scenario calls for it to continue being a little weird, because there must exist a transitory period in societal thinking for the entirety of the group to accept it as normal. For one to believe a male or female can be either one must first believe (mistakenly) that a male or female can be both, and that mistake is a stumbling block upon which even the mightiest of cultures have fallen into oblivion.
>>740683544
Isolated incidents, when viewed with approval, quickly become trends. This is basic causal reasoning dude.
>>740683934
Because humans are mammals. Which means they're tribal by nature. A better question is why high-minded twats are always tripping over dumb questions.

Oh and in reference to the OP, I'm a liberal. I've always been a liberal, and I'll always be a liberal. With the stipulation that I mean I value liberty above all else, which sets me in direct opposition to a progressivist, a political mindset that currently finds itself in direct opposition to liberty.
Referring back to my point about being a home-maker to a wives breadwinner, I believe I should have that right. I should have the liberty to live my life in such a way as I please under the presumption that what I please causes no direct harm to my fellow human beings who should also be afforded the same liberty as myself.
>>
File: 1449116423382.jpg (518KB, 3246x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1449116423382.jpg
518KB, 3246x1954px
bumping with puffy vaginas.
>>
File: 1455153367969.jpg (83KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455153367969.jpg
83KB, 540x720px
>>
File: 1449116109180.jpg (1007KB, 2752x2189px) Image search: [Google]
1449116109180.jpg
1007KB, 2752x2189px
>>
File: 1457070057656.jpg (86KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457070057656.jpg
86KB, 640x960px
>>
>>740664841

You assume people, like you, were too stupid and allowed themselves to be conditioned.

This is not always the case. Sorry you lack the intelligence that you allowed yourself to be programmed.
>>
File: 1457148939307.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457148939307.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>
File: 1492942895278.jpg (507KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1492942895278.jpg
507KB, 1280x1897px
>>
File: 1492943060833.jpg (52KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1492943060833.jpg
52KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: guidedfatman.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
guidedfatman.png
1MB, 640x960px
>>
File: 1492945683383.jpg (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492945683383.jpg
46KB, 800x533px
>>
>>740667805

Wrong.

When you lose sight of that, that's when you die as a species. The only thing that matters is our primal beginnings because if we were somehow robbed of technology our primal instincts are all that would save us - not your social pandering.

We don't need baby classes and car seat laws and the CPS - humans have raised children for thousands of years without those things. Most of the social constructs you have come to love are pointless trappings. Human beings we're meant to live like this with gay day parades and social backpatting - we were meant to hunt kill, and survive in a ruthless world just like all the other animals.
>>
File: 1492941639273.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1492941639273.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
>>
>>740664439
Same as you gucci senpai. I was a radical feminist. Now I'm just a normal human bean
>>
>>740674225

Holy shit - their holy book is just as bad as the Koran. Thanks for this.
>>
>>740675380

/thread
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.