[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 26

File: 1490630927354.jpg (69KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490630927354.jpg
69KB, 600x900px
How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you expect it? Did you forgive her?
>>
She told me about it. Apparently been selling nudes and shit as well. We broke up.
>>
>>740653344
>How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you expect it? Did you forgive her?
it always depends on your definition what you perceive as cheating.
my wife/slave and I have an open marriage anyway (I fuck more others than she fucks others in a 10:1 ratio) so there's no fear of cheating. We did it because we both know that at times one has appetite for a different dick/cunt than the one at home.
It's like with food - you don't have the same dish at home either, you too go out to eat or have take-out.
>>
>>740653344
Hey, anon, judging from your picture, I assume you're from yesterday's "what was the last time you fought with your gf".
I don't have a story this time around, considering I've never caught a gf cheating, but I'll bump your thread.
>>
>>740653655
thanks communism
>>
>>740653850
Im the same one yes, yesterday's thread became very enjoyable and helpful for most of the anons.
>>
>>740653344
>How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you?

seen her messages on facebook
She got drunk and cuddled with some dude.
I'm not all that bothered tbh because it was near the start of our relationship so we weren't really serious with each other
>>
>>740653344
I knew it somehow. Its on those days she didnt answer any of my messages, or I saw her connected up late.

I just tried and sadly won.
>They saw you yesterday at 4am.
>Who?
>That doesnt matter, who was that guy?

Somehow it worked and yes, she was going home with a random guy she met that night. Just because she wanted to know if she was "still on the market, because she had been in a relationship for too long with me and started thinking she wasnt beautiful"

That way she ended a relationship of 5 years and a half.

I have to say she wouldnt tell me what she did, she would be with me like if nothing happened and thats what afraid me the most. I wouldnt know if she has done it more times. Girls are too fucked up, she thought it wouldnt matter if she let time pass by. This was 5 months ago, and she is a 30yo woman.
>>
First thing i noticed was the way she acted around me and the way she would speak to me
>>
My girlfriend kept coming home late from work, first it was 20 mins late, then 30 mins.

Eventually she came home one day with cum still in her hair. She told me she had been seeing several people. And that it was my fault.

I have been an alcoholic since that day 9 months ago. She broke me. 3 years are we were talking about kids.
>>
>>740653344

>GF of 6 years wants to break up
>Try to get her back for a whole week
>She goes out with friends one night
>Doesnt come home
>Next night go through her phone while she is sleeping
>Find out she went with some friends to this guys house
>Confront her about it
>She says they only cuddled and watched a movie because friends were there
>A few weeks go by, we get back together
>Still feel like something is off so keep asking her about it details etc.
>She finally breaks down and said she fucked him that morning after her friends left.
>Make her describe every detail
>We get back together anyways and have been good for about a year now.
>>
>>740653344
I know this is /b/ and you will say she is cheating on me.

But my current gf has been acting too distant all the time. I already asked if there was someone else, or what happened and we should talk about everything. She just says we dont have fluent conversations anymore and doesnt like to talk of her work with me neither.

She is too immature -10 years younger- and honestly I dont know what to do. She obviously says its my fault because I dont talk with her a lot, but Im always trying new conversation topics but she isnt interested in any of those. I dont really know how to keep this going on anymore.

Right now Im just waiting for her to talk, Im not even wasting my time in talking to her and making her feel Im constantly there begging on my knees.
>>
>>740654929
I though of coming back with my exgf after knowing she cheated on me. And I know she made more than she said to me, but I think I wouldnt be able to sleep in the same bed with her, Im constantly thinking about that. Asked her about the details and she didnt want to tell me. I wish I could live single
>>
File: 1469306507431.jpg (50KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469306507431.jpg
50KB, 676x720px
>>740654666
>Eventually she came home one day with cum still in her hair
also check'd
>>
>>740655008
"girls just want to have fun"

They need to be played with and teased like little kids, not engaged intellectually.
>>
>>740655133
Only real reason is because I've cheated in the past too. After seeing how it was on the other end I haven't done it since and I think it was honestly the best thing for us.
>>
Not really cheating, but here's my story.

I was dating this girl for 3 years. I went through some bad stuff during college. Nothing happened in my life, but I started feeling really blue, sometimes I'd want to stay at home for days or weeks, I didn't feel like working, talking, nothing. Anyway, she didn't get it so she'd constantly try to talk to me, come over, and worst of all always make it about her (i.e. did I do something? why don't you want to hang out with me etc.)

I told her I needed to be alone for a bit and that we should take a break. I loved her, but I really needed to be alone.

Anyway, she didn't take it well, said she still loved me, she didn't know what to do without me, tried to change my mind. Then two weeks later, she went on holidays with a group of friends and fucked a guy from said group.
I was planning to go back with her, but for some reason, it really soured it for me.
I don't blame her, and I don't really hold it against her, but I still expected she'd take more than two weeks to fuck someone else.
>>
>>740655008
>Right now Im just waiting for her to talk, Im not even wasting my time in talking to her and making her feel Im constantly there begging on my knees.
cut her loose, or it'll get worse over time.
>speaking out of experience
>>
>>740655008
Be firm and confront her about the lack of passion/communication/whatever you feel is lacking. Keep confronting her about it, the problem won't go away, either fix it or end it.

I should listen to my own advice and speak up more seriously about my sexual desires.
>>
>>740654929
I don't know man, knowing all the details would make it especially hard for me. I'd think about it every time I looked at her.
But hey, if it works for you, then good.
>>
>>740655133
>>740655304
But it didn't really help that the guy she fucked is like a fucking male model douche.
>>
>>740653344
Many years ago, one of those facebook question things "whose house did you sleep over at last" and her answer was my best friends place. Asked her wtf, she admitted it, begged me to forgive her. I did, then cheated on her with her best friend and then broke up. dated her friend for like two months before she broke up with me. meh
>>
her 15 year old sister told me. she didn't want my ex to find out it was her but wanted me to know, so I just told her I checked her phone while she was sleeping. she didn't exactly cheat per se, but somehow managed to develop really strong feelings for some other guy and in a way I think that's worse. I was with her for 9 years, 9 months and we were going to get married on our 10th anniversary. trying to stop myself from loving her and wanting to be with her is by far the hardest thing I've ever done but she's completely checked out of our relationship so there was no point in trying to fix things.
>>
>>740655323
She took two weeks, but you had checked out of the relationship far earlier than that. Not having a go at you, just explaining how it would have felt for her.
>>
>>740655443
I already did that a couple of times, she tried to fix it but theres something more I dont know. I really want to start talking right now but its always me bringing the same topic over and over again.

She just says things like "hows that going? how was your day?"
>>
I never got married...why?
Because I fucked so many women that were either married or dating someone.
They went home and acted like it was just another day
>>
>>740655483
At least it takes the guess work out of what she did. They made out, she sucked his dick, they fucked missionary and doggy style and he finished inside the condom. It doesn't get to me because I've done the same thing with other girls. We all fuck up
>>
>>740653344
>be me
>come home early from overseas trip
>decide to have a few drinks before i go see the ol ball and chain
>get wasted accidently
>show up at her house unnanounced
>she lives in a granny flat, so i go around and knock
>"hey babe im home early let me in"
>hear shuffling in the room
>"hey anon go home you sound drunk"
>proceed to yell at her to let me in because can clearly hear footsteps that isnt hers
>eventually get spooked since her parents are about to come out with baseball bat
>dont speak to her till after 2 years after she finds out i got a actress as a new gf and she be mad jell
>mfw found out via old friends she was still with the same guy she was with while we were together
>mfw he beats relentlessly
>mfw causes her to become anorexic
>mfw only reason i felt bad was because she now feels like a deflated balloon

lifes a beach nibba
>>
File: 1499971296742.jpg (24KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1499971296742.jpg
24KB, 480x318px
They're all a bunch of bored whores, just like us. We're all fighting the urge to fuck anything on sight, that's why humans live in a sad state of stress. Pretending monogamy is an enslaving illusion.
>>
>>740653655
You sound disgusting
>>
bone em dont own em
women are like boats, motorcycles and horses
why make the payments on one when
you can ride the neighbors
>>
>>740655553
Oh yeah, I get it. That's why I don't hold it against her. It's just one of these things that bothered me.
>>
staying with one woman is like saying
I want to only eat hamburgers the rest of my life
>>
Ive been cheated many times. What I know at least.

At first I thought if I engaged an average girl 5-6/10 she would be happy to stay faithful with me, but I was wrong, they could be a lot worse than prettier girls.

Theres this chubby girl I know she has on her whatsapp status "5 years with the love of my life", a picture together and shes been asking me to fuck and sending me nude pictures for months.
>>
>>740655608

Well you will have to escalate the seriousness of the conversation each time. Try to be tactful about it, but don't be a pussy either.

You have a right to be angry if she won't make a genuine effort, she's selfishly wasting your limited time on this earth, whether she is consciously doing it or not.
>>
>>740655844
dubs speak legitness
>>
big tall short small lord knows I fucked em all
>>
>>740655643
You know she only told you what you wanted to hear right? She probably did a lot more than that. And that probably wasn't the only time. She just told you the thing that would hurt you the less.
>>
>>740655844
i could eat ribs every day of the week
>>
Me and my gf are in the same class, I know already huge mistake. But I had been dealing with depression, after one of my closest friends died. And it was around this time, that there were alot of partying, but I didn't feel like going so I pretty much just stayed home. But one night I decided to go to a party, where I knew my gf was at, as i walked in I saw her friends looking at me funny, like I was some kind of freak.
>Looks in the kitchen
>Kissing some other guy
And yeah I broke up with the whore the next day.
>>
she started "going out" with her friends a lot more. came over to my house one day after and her pussy felt loose from the dude the night before...I called her out and she called me crazy but I had been fucking her for 4 years and it was never that loose so I knew. I broke up with her cause I just knew. then one of her friends told a few weeks later she had been and other people came foward. She also blew my roommate and I confronted him then acted like it was all her fault and that I wasn't mad at him so I could rob him for some weed but got tired of waiting so I caught him walking out of the grocery store one day and beat the shit out him till his blood was all over my shirt. she was my hs sweetheart but I turned her out on drugs and she went coke whore on me...
>>
I cant tell you how many friends I know that were married 20+ years and when the bitch hit the midlife crisis age started running bars acting like she's 20 again. All he got was child support and made a house payment on a house he didnt live in.
>>
>>740656070
I'm really good at digging into people. This was the only time and sure they did more but those were the main points. I thought they did it more times too but I've tried and tried to dig and nothing. Also it was with one of her co workers
>>
>>740653344
He laptop was open, was talking about sex with a couple of guys, nothing serious, but one asked for his ring. He had lost it and might been on her room. Something was odd, but I did trust her. Yes, then we broke up.
>>
>>740656167
pussy dont get loose dude, that shit can pass a bowling ball and snap right back

They should make tires out of pussy they'd last a lifetime
>>
>>740655636
How old are you?
>>
>>740654666
I'm sorry satan. At least it wasn't your whole life wasted.
I was cheated on in high school. The guy that was helping her cheat showed my 14 year old brother nude pictures of her and he told me. Two years wasted. I was playing tennis with her at the time and told her to get the fuck in my car. I broke up with her and about a year and a half later I let it go and moved on. I found the perfect girl and you will too. You just have to deal with the bad relationships until the great one starts. Good luck anon
>>
So the crazy awesome thing about having a girlfriend cheat on you, particularly if she feels bad about it is that it's basically free leverage in almost every argument you might have for like 8 months.

Girls are conditioned, a lot of the time to seek esteem from men - and if they already have that you're no longer very interesting to them. They need to feel like you're better than they are.

The best, craziest sex I had was some two weeks after catching an ex cheating.

Now, long-term you should still plan on leaving because if she did it once she'll do it again but in the interim you should totally use that to your advantage.
>>
>>740653344
Caught her in action after leaving work a day early (I worked away). Didn't expect it. Never forgave her but took me months to leave.
>>
>>740656176
Lesson for life. Dont marry a woman that makes less money than you do. If I ever get divorced my wife will be paying me spousal support for a minimum of 17 years
>>
>>740654369
Jeez man I'm sorry. I don't wanna make it sound like your fault cuz women are fucking morons but like part of the relationship is to make her feel beautiful and desired so she doesn't feel that. Again idk your case so don't wanna assume too much
>>
>>740655008
fuck that, bro. dump that bitch and go for someone closer to your own age.
as you do sound like a bitch already, you will just have your heart broken.
>>
>>740655636
it's terrifyingly easy to get women in relationships to jeopardize what they have. All it takes is a bad day, week, month and the right alpha when they are ovulating. The only way to beat Hypergammy is to be at the top.....
>>
I've been in multiple relationships and can firmly say all women are sluts deep down and a lot of men will prey on both weak and strong willed women.

My wife cheated on me with one of her co workers, they worked the same shifts, naturally developed a relationship while I was out working hard on job sites. We had a good marriage up until that point. I no longer care for her the same and live my life the way I want to, traveling, making new friends, enjoying random flings.

Likewise the misses tried blaming me for the reason she cheated, it was because I was not home enough for her.

I now drive fancy cars, got promoted in my career field and fuck young gold digging bitches
>>
>>740656297
Ik that pain seems like a lot but don't worry, high school relationships very rarely last. People haven't matured too far at that point. You were lucky to have it early
>>
>>740656325
>being this much of a pussy
>Reddit spacing
Who knew(male)
>>
Treat them all like shit, pound the fuck out of that pussy

Once you start that I love you cuddly shit youre toast
>>
Do you know whats worse?
If they want to cheat, they can go downstairs and fuck the first man they want. Its as easy as that. And Im talking to every kind of girl, ugly, fat or older. It doesnt matter, they can do anything they want.

But on the other hand, try that for yourself. Yes I know we are all alpha males but its not that easy. I can spend months being single and not tasting a pussy, and it becomes harder the older I get.

And Im not even talking about getting into a threesome, if a girl wants to be in a gangbang she can do it without any problems.
>>
>>740655008
she's already fucking someone else. if they're distant then they've lost interest and theres no going back. once you've been played you're just a game of "how long can I string him along" to them after that
>>
It all became apparent that night she told me Tiger Woods had a better golf stroke. Never in history, has a man been treated so bad by his wife, but me. I payed for this bitch to get a green card, and now she's cheating on me with nigger... anyways just venting, gotta get back to fucking a country for lulz
>>
Someone who knew we were together saw her with someone else. It was that simple
>>
>>740655844
Nah bro. It's like eating on one plate that keeps giving flavors you love and it's great because you know whatever comes on that plate will taste good
>>
>>740656435
How'd you find out though
>>
>>740653344
Last girlfriend i had cheated on me by fucking a dude at a house party we were both at. Funny thing is,we had already fucked in the bathroom.....then she still wanted more dick because she was drunk.

Shithappens.pdf

I only found out because her best friend told me through text messages.

Never expected it,but i should have seen if happening since she was VERY immature.

I did forgive her,and we tried dating again for a while afterwards. Worked out HORRIBLY. We went through a bad downward spiral of constantly cheating on eachother,until we both called it quits.
>>
There's an old saying
If you arent getting the pussy someone is
>>
>>740656638
Woman are so privileged. I envy them as well friend.
>>
>>740656618
I feel like I have to say nice, worshipful things in order to appease the disapproving messages I've internalized.
>>
>>740656759
If you have game its just as easy for a guy
I never had a problem getting pussy. A bitch would be beating on my window at 2am while I was nailing one already...ahh the good ole days
>>
>>740656325
This guy knows whats up.

Guilt, you guilt then into doing things that they wouldn't do before. Well of course we are assuming a grill who isn't a complete whore. Guilt is a powerful motivator but it does run it's course. If you get cheated on, use it to your advantage. Dangle her, make her your pet for a couple of months or weeks while you still getting ass on the side. Use it to your advantage and then let her catch you cheating to fuck with her mind and dump her. Or just emotionally fuck with her. Talk about marriage, and this and that. Then dump her ass. That's what I did with my ex at least. Felt so fucking good when I saw her tears streaming down her eyes. After I broke up with her she still tried to get with me so I used her whenever I needed some ass. When she got a boyfriend, I made her cheat on him with me since there still was an "emotional connection." Turn from a beta fuck to an alpha.
>>
>>740656252
pussy can get loose, it doesn't stay that way forever but if its been beat up good it'll be a little wore out. I used to gage that shit up with my fingers and it'd be loose for a day or two after. I stopped that when we were 16 cause who wants to fuck it loose lol plus you think those girls shoving giant plugs and dildos started out that big day one? hell nah, they had to work up to that shit
>>
Do you know if it works asking them by message if theres someone else?

I cant see her until this thursday and I would prefer to talk in person, but I just cant work properly and I really need to know.
>>
>>740656907
all pussy was tight to me
>>
bitch dont care if you hit bottom as long as you can fill the hole
>>
>>740656865
You can't compare that
>>
>>740656728
She started coming home from work at different times, schedules didn't make sense.

I first notice a change in her personality, she change around from being distant to overly nice.

Eventually, coming home from work one day i caught her red handed, beat up dude; got charged with battery and divorced her shortly after.

It made me realize women are just not worth it, this was a 10 year marriage too.

Unless you can think of constant new and exciting things to do with your lady they will seek out something different given time.
>>
Typically girls just get distant when they're cheating, and "go out with friends" a lot.

Second chances are ALWAYS a mistake. Most girls who cheat just want attention and will get bored again. Ignore the tears.
>>
>>740656901
Cool story bro
>>
>>740656989
>>
I found out when my ex wife gave birth to what I thought was are first child. When I saw it I immediately knew it wasn't my kid but my ex best friendselling kid. I knocked him out and filed for divorce right away. Luckily I got to keep most of my stuff because of his proof that she was unfaithful.
>>
File: clap.gif (1MB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
1MB, 281x200px
>>
>>740656901

*Brofist*

Now, I'm usually pretty satisfied to leave well enough alone after the fact; she'll be some other asshole's used-up emotional mess, and I'll have better things to do with my time.

I tend to take my relationships very seriously, but I'm vindictive as fuck when my shit's not reciprocated.

>>740656484
>On reddit enough to come up with some shit like "reddit spacing"
>>
>>740657142
Ex wife
Ex best friend

You must be fun to be around
>>
>>740656989
>>740657221
>>
File: 1499016073297.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499016073297.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
>>740653344
You should never listen to a woman's words. Instead, look at her actions. Trust your gut feeling.Fe. If she's "going out with an old friend" that should not just be okay because you're so progressive and don't judge. She's gone fishing, that's what's going on. You know it, she knows it, your gut knows it. Too many pussy boys ignore their gut feeling because they hope their girls are as virtuous as they are. Well guess again.
>>
>>740653655
I do t believe you, not one bit. Whole thing sounds fake. Probably just a guy jerking it to traps.
>>
>>740654369
>ave to say she wouldnt tell me what she did, she wo

I swear I remember reading this a few months ago here
>>
>>740657289
True statement, when my girl was hanging around her coworker too much I distinctively remember that gut feeling that something was not right and it wasn't.

Your body naturally has senses for this shit
>>
Controlling a gf or forbid her to go out with "a friend" or "her fem friends" doesnt help. I always makes things worse.
If you start telling her those things, she will start keeping them as a secret. If she wants to cheat, she can do it anywhere, anytime.

For me the worst part is seeing how the innocent/pure ones are always the sluttier ones.
>>
women are worse than men
you'll figure it out one day
>>
>>740657406
Same friend. I used to think there was something wrong with me. that I was overly jealous. Then you figure out that women never turn off their radar for better mates and it all starts making sense. Granted she might not actually be cheating in the physical sense yet, but she is thinking about upgrading. At that point you might as well break up because i,n her mind the relationship is over anyway.

>>740657497
She can go out and flirt and fuck whoever she wants, just not when she's with me. I agree don't be a jelly bitch. Instead just of making a scene like a woman, walk away and watch her scramble because she doesn't have her safe option (you) anymore.
>>
>>740653444
fpbp
>>
>>740657497
Its a little hard to cheat when you know where she is at all times, make it clear that working "late" is not an option, and do not allow her to have friends.

Unless she is getting fucked in the bathroom stall at work you are pretty dam safe. Women dont need "friends" or "a life outside the home"
>>
File: Yesssss.gif (2MB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yesssss.gif
2MB, 336x200px
If you guys are still getting upset instead of happy when your girls cheat on you then you're too young to be on here.
It's a free escape from the waste of time and money relationships truly are.

I've been cheated on twice, and both times I couldn't have been happier.
"Thanks, was fun, I don't really need you in my life any more, no hard feelings".
>>
>>740657289
This
If your gut tells you she's cheating, she's probably cheating. Instincts exist for a reason and while you may be refusing to accept the truth, they'll keep telling you you're wrong until you accept it.
>>
>>740657721
Lmao best way to ensure she cheats on you. I think you're most likely a virgin
>>
Fuck it, Im installing Tinder. Enough of this crap of relationship Im "having" with this girl.

Just asked if there was someone else, and I wanted to talk in person
She replies me with a laughing smiley, an "Okay" and "You are really bored"
>>
>>740653344
Guys the only way to keep your gf loyal is to remain high value yourself. Or even better increase your value by working out, getting toned, getting nicer clothes, getting more friends and a better reputation. If your GF is a 6 she believes she deserves an 8. So if she thinks you're an 8 but either she finds out you're not, or your value lowers due to losing your job, parents dying etc, ... she'll be out of there. Because she "deserves it".

That said once she herself starts increasing her value by working out, dressing up, ... she's pretty much already gone. Like there's this saying that you don't buy a new pair of tits for your gf because she'll use them to attract other better men. It's true.

That said I don't expect grills to stick around anymore. They believe they can have it all and deserve it as well. Just be a decent guy and get yourself a soft harem of fuckbuddies, takes the pressure off.
>>
>>740656252
It does get loose but not from dick. I had sex with my wife 2 and a half weeks after she had a baby and I could tell a noticeable difference. You are supposed to wait 6 weeks before having sex but I couldn't wait.
>>
These days its almost impossible to have a healthy relationship. They can get anything they want even if they dont want to work, theres always someone better for them.

My exgf left me for this loser, but this loser worked for her, did anything for her, took her in his car for hours, didnt mind to talk 24/7 or stop seeing his buddies for her. He was a slave.
>>
>>740658177
Stop talking to her bro. Waste of energy.
>>
Got home early from work one weekend. Caught her with not one but 4 guys. That ended it.
>>
>>740653344
Recognised my own behaviour....
>>
>>740653344

I was just 18 and it was my first big love. Our mutual friend told me.(not because he was a good friend, but he hated her and told me just to piss her off) I was hurt as hell. She cried at first when being confronted and I forgave her. But instead that she would try to make up for it, she slowly stopped comunicating and ended up with the guy she cheated on me few weeks later. And that was even much worse feeling. Because I was an overly emotional cunt back then it took like 2 years to completely get over her.

She ended up being a meth addicted stoner whore with no perspective in life and I have a great girfriend and comfortable life so it has a happy ending for me at least.
>>
>>740658420
Hahaha that's pretty funny. What a loser. You should feel sorry for your ex tbh, no woman will ever be satisfied with some beta bitch boii. Prolly emotionally abusing him too, knowingly.
>>
Be the fucking man for christ sakes
always have the attitude that if the bitch has a problem or acts up hit the fucking highway
You kiss their ass you become a floor mat
>>
>>740658457
Thats what I did, told her I dont find it funny and thats it. I dont see any effort from her part to keep this going on.

Any other girl would stop what she was doing and start talking with me, or at least worried I was thinking something like that.

Fuck this selfish bitch
>>
woman are like carpet
you lay em right
you can walk all over em
>>
Wife is way to loyal and works constantly to have any time to cheat, that and we have an open marriage so she can get with a grill every now and then. Always tells me when she's going out to get some pussy, real comforting relationship we have.

I've been fucking a co worker for about 6 months at work, one time out of work in a parking garage. Shit's pretty cash.
>>
>>740653655
normie leave.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (41KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
41KB, 960x720px
Her friend sent me this pic she took during girls night out the night before.
>>
>>740658628
Women are children in adult's bodies anon. Stop thinking you can talk things over like you can with other men. She's a child that is driven by inpulses, emotions and a lack of regard for the people in her world. All there is is "Me me me". Men try to understand the world, then find their place within it. Women just put themselves in the centre of the world.
>>
>>740658713
All that and your life still sounds dull. I'm not jelly.
>>
If you have no game or confidence you will always be insecure. You want a woman to think that if she fucks up she might lose you. I'd rather them be crying than me
>>
>>740658687
Women never forget a good dicking for sure. Many men suck at sex too. Whenever you fuck a chick always fuck her like it's the last time you'll ever get sex. Just rough them up a bit.
>>
My girl still cheats on me with my roomates. I know she loves me so of course I forgive her. Plus, once our baby is born we have plans on moving out. Win-win.
>>
>>740658829
awesome now you can act upset and fuck her friend
>>
>>740659083
b8
>>
>>740658420
Does the guys name start with letter A by chance? If it does I think I know who you're talking about
>>
>>740659039
yep eat that pussy first get her off 2 or 3 times before you fuck her brains out. She'll be bringing you lunch, clothes and jewelry...be careful cuz some will try to throw a kid on you
>>
>>740659085
Wasn't really that upset tho.
>>
>>740659358
I wouldnt be either, but her gf will throw some symathy pussy on you...wink wink
>>
Through /b/. Saw photos of her sucking some random anon off. We didn't break up though. To this day she doesn't know that I know. I just sleep around on her as well. I don't know why some guys get so bent out of shape over it. It's a perfect opportunity to get the milk and the honey at the same time. Why not fuck around with other whores while still enjoying the things she does for you? Best of both worlds as I see it.
>>
if you think your gf is cheating on you, I can find out. We can rip her icloud and download her messages and shit. Including deleted messages.

hmu
[email protected]
>>
>>740659133
Naw man. The key is to accept that it's natural for a woman to want to plow the field, bro. Guys are the same way. Plus my roommates are more physically attractive and well endowed. I love her so I wanther to enjoy her sexuality and not be a complete asshole by tying her to some sub-par insecure prick.
>>
>>740659472
> good point
>>
>>740654369
I've heard from many that women lose their fucking minds at 30, they will become whores if not already.
>>
>>740659472
I agree.
I sometimes get off on my chick fucking my roommate as I can hear them through the walls.
>>
I was all bout trying them all didnt need a house whore. I can cook, do laundry etc...
Living with one you have to hear them bitch about work, friends blah blah blah
>>
>>740653344
Her phone. Message popped on the lock screen.
No, but was acting suspicious.
Nope. 7 years I can't get back.
>>
>>740659177
>be careful cuz some will try to throw a kid on you
True af! That's why I have five kids with six different chicks. It sucks.
>>
>>740659656
dirty 30's man...its the 7 yr itch
they think they missed out on their 20s because they had kids
>>
>>740655008
the most probable shit in here is she's having someone at her work
>>
>>740659820
ditto my man...thats why I know...just paid off my last cs payment in 2012
>>
>>740659825
My chick went through this too, however everytime she started acting up I just reminded her that she got knocked up at 16 so she technically never knew her twenties.
>>
>>740656359

lol no. her securities are not his fault, neither are her actions. grow up
>>
>>740655512

Nice work anon. And you got her best friend, nicer. Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>740655323
she's gonna cheat man go away
>>
This thread scares the fuck out of me. Bit of background. I'm English, moving to America to study and so is gf. She has richer parents, so will be mostly in control while we're in college as I get fucked by the out of state fees. Problem is that if me and her break up I'll probably have to beg parents for rent money. Only thing I really have going for me is that my salary will be 5x hers after college. Asking here because I feel like you people will know, sorry for off topic post. Should I bring her and move, or stay here and stay self sufficient with lower salary after college?
>>
>CITY CHAN<

http://us.to/2E15
>>
>>740658829
>nigger
like fucking pottery
>>
>>740655608
shit you need to answer
>fucking great
>why do you mind?
>cool i just met this cute girl
>couldn't be happier
>>
File: yes.jpg (124KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
124KB, 640x1139px
>>740656865
>>740656759
>>740656736
>>740658225

I'm decent looking and I work at a gigantic bank. I also have always had a dismissive and generally abrasive personality so for some reason I'll get laid accidentally. I don't really make the first move, if I like someone I'll just make sure I'm around them without really letting on. It's still nowhere near as easy as girls have it. When I have tried approaching someone it's ended poorly, maybe because I've been drunk. That said I'm married to an attractive woman who's an attorney (which will probably fuck me in the long run).

It's funny to watch people interact with my wife at parties. One of our favorite things to do is find a married guy who's taken an eye to her and we'll wager about how long it will take her to basically get him to agree to leave and go fuck. But she'll phrase it in such a way that she has some plausible deniability and ultimately cockblock them, while recording the audio with her phone. I can tell you it often takes like, 20 seconds of beating around the bush before she can get 100% of men to 'Find somewhere private' or whatever. It's fun for us and it's a goodly archive of blackmail material, but it ultimately proves out that she has actually never failed to get a partnered guy lined up to piss his entire life away to get a stab at that pussy.

As for the OP, most girls are so woefully inept with technology, and simultaneously use it 10x more than guys while they try to build social capital by oversharing the shit out of every boring facet of their life. You can literally send her an email attachment with 'cute_cats_lol.exe' and she'll probably open it. Or good ole phone snooping if you're inept yourself.

I'm honest with my wife. I have always said that if I need some strange I'll tell her. I expect the same standard but I'll periodically do some digging to make sure she's truthful. So far so good.
>>
>>740653344
So... Is OP gonna post more of this shit, or what?
>>
>>740660081
Make the leap m8. Remember you're still young and sadly, if things aren't meant to be then it will be for a reason. Get your schooling done and keep your eye on the prize, m8. Don't settle for a menial existence, no matter the risk. Chicks come and go, but you have to live with yourself for ever.
>>
>>740655636
anon alpha as fuck
>>
>>740660081

Also please don't take the stories you read on here as an absolute truth for every experience across the board. That's just asinine.
>>
File: 1471635401755.jpg (73KB, 704x692px) Image search: [Google]
1471635401755.jpg
73KB, 704x692px
>>740660081
Don't take the jew bait of paying 50k a year for undergrad. Unless you're working in finance and have potential at a big-5 firm job, even then you'll be slugging it out for 100-150k. If you live in NYC or London you'll have a horse of a time paying that off. You also need to consider brexit in your calculus when it comes to potential upshot.
If you're considering finance, a post-brexit world will have some hard realities, I can tell you that.
>>
>>740660231
>shit you need to answer
makes four statements in which only one is an actual question. Try harder you tryhard faggot!
>>
>>740660421
OP here.
Me and my chick are having a heart to heart. Be back soon.
>>
File: invisiblegun.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
invisiblegun.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>740653344
Girlfriend can't cheat on you if you never have a girlfriend.
>>
>>740654666
>she came home one day with cum still in her hair.
A tell tale sign that something's not right
>>
>>740653344

>Be me, 21, 12 years ago.
>gf be typcal latina with nice ass and huge tits. White skin, pretty eyes.
>Introduce her to WoW
>We start a guild and everything is doing fine.
>One day she changes her hair color
>The other day she starts dressing like a slut.
>Didn't mind as long as I received pussy/tits.
>One good day she sends me a message "I don't want to be with you anymore"
>wut?
>She doesn't reply my messages. Messaged her in WoW too.
>Nothing.
>One day a random pk comes by and tries to kill me
>wtf man???
>'stay away from my gf, anon'
>Bitch literally fucking in both WoW and irl a high lvl asshole who was also a Chad irl.
>My best friend even took snaps of her holding hands with Chad at our university.
>Cried like an idiot for 2 months.

Never trust bitches.
>>
>>740655299
So... essentially you just have to be a clown for the rest of your life so the girl will stay by your side?

lol. Prostitutes are cheaper, nicer, prettier.
>>
We were together like 1y 7months. I knew that she had a friend, i was not jealous at all, i knew that i can thrust her. 2 months ago she started arguing w/h me because of any tiny things, just because. I realised that it is his fault, they were writing together at nights etc.
Finally, when he wrothe her at 1.30 PM "Send me your pic for good sleep" i wanted her to say wtf is wrong, wtf have happend. She said she will end this shit. 5 days ago i came home and caught her deleting messages, and i've found things i've never wanted. She was blaming me off all that, like its my fault.. We broke up 5 days ago.
>>
>Had a gut feeling
>checked her Facebook
>saw messages between her best friend and my best friend
>they both implied they did SOMETHING with her
>I fumed and broke up with her right there
>>
>all these sad broken men
Allah warned you about the thotties my children, but you didn't listen
>>
>>740658164
na, this anon is right >>740657721
women dont need other life than yours, if she needs to socialize, she lowkey hopes being a hoe, word from an ex-stripper
>>
I found out where she told me she was making out with a girl at a party wich she found funny. I told her welp, i've told you i'm bisexual so for me it's like telling me you've cheated on me, wich you have. I then gave her a bottle of wine and a bag of chocolate bits and told her to leave. She left, and sent me a picture with the bag empty aswell as the wine bottle. She told me "I only need you to fill me".

Welp, i then transferred money to her account with the message: Find some hobo to fill you.

Never heard from her since
>>
File: 1483061637731.jpg (46KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483061637731.jpg
46KB, 550x367px
> be me, 20
> living in Ireland
> gf of 4 years wants a break cause life is hard
> immediately sus of her intentions
> call out the bullshit lie
> she denies but cracks after I keep asking
> She has a crush on another guy
> PostMalone-IFallApart.mp3
> Tell her to come over
> Dominate the bitch for having such thoughts
> Shes loving it
> Go another 2 times
> Shes dead from exhaustion
> couple weeks go by
> everything is okay
> look on instagram
> See shes been hanging with this other guy
> DevilHorns.jpg
> Ask her bout this guy
> says she thought we were broken up, even tho we were still hangin' and fuckin'
> She told me she told her entire family we broke up and got with "Chad" in the same week
> WTF.png
> I invite her over, we fuck and make her swallow my load
> Tell her she needs to cut off other guy if we are to keep going
> She believes me and drops as soon as she gets home
> toy with her feelings for 2 weeks
> break up with her
> SheFallsApart.mp3
> EvilLaugh.mp3

She is currently with another guy and I still get to bash with her.
Feel sorry for the guy.

Should I tell him?
>>
>>740658829
alpha male dominating white
>>
>>740657721
Im the same way with my gf, i keep her on a leesh at all times. She dosnt go out or have a social life
>>
>>740653444
U live in mi?
>>
>>740660918
THIS IS HOW IT'S FUCKING DONE
>>
>>740653344
We were fucking the same guy.

>Did you expect it?
No.

>Did you forgive her?
God no. That cheating bitch.
>>
>>740659573
whitestboi detected and no even a beta
you're not a man you're a bitch
>>
>>740653344
Well, last time girl cheated on me i told her " Alright " and never spoke to her again, beacause honestly i didnt give a fuck about her
>>
Lol , some gossip rumor bullshit
Now you contribute to my threead
>>
>>740650337
>>
I saw the bitch in this music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZNEMyB9_rA
>>
I never worried about who a bitch was fucking
I was too busy out fucking everything that walked
Grandpa told me one time
Fuck em where you find em
leave em where you found em
>>
I still have bitches I fucked 20 yrs ago showing up wanting dick
Its a game use your head not your heart
>>
wrong link kek this is the music video I saw the cunt in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcCw-3_Nf2Q
>>
>>740662981
>>740663166

Calm down hot rod.
>>
>>740663219
kek
>>
Be me.
Gf always hv her phone plus pin.
Backdoor her laptop, whatsapp, cloud drive with auto sync to mine.

Act normally, show her nude and pussy she sent to the other dude.

She cry and mad.
Didn't tell her about all those backdoor and stuff.

Fap to her nudes.
Broke up but still seeing each other and still hv sex alot.

Now she's single and recently get another man and gonna married soon (probably).

I forgave her.
>>
>>740663365

Similar story. Gf was planning a trip to Spain with some of her friends. Eventually find out her exbf was one of those friends. She said everybody is getting separate rooms, but I still felt suspicious.

She was at work one day so I keylogged her laptop and had it set to email me her keystrokes.

Got her facebook and email password, logged in.

Found out the trip to Spain was just her and her exbf, no other friends.

Found out they were going to share a room and a bed.

I confront her, she laughs in my face about it. Refuses to answer any questions or explain anything, just laughs.

She leaves for her trip.

I fuck a new girl every night.

She comes home and finds out.
Gets mad at me.
We break up.
We still lived together and fucked on a daily basis until she found a new bf.
>>
>>740653344
She told me when she was drunk, kinda expected at that point, I punched a hole in wall, called her a whore and left
>>
>>740663866

Sounds like some jr high bull shit.
>>
File: 345678054.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
345678054.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>740655323
So instead of talking to the woman you have loved for 3 years, you shut her out for what sounds like a good couple months at least. You broke her heart, and you expect her to remain faithful even after basically ending things? You're a fool.
>>
Facebook
Yes
No
>>
>>740653344

she said she loved me.

Then fucked 3 guys in one week when i was away.

I found out as one of them started bragging about it and then the other 2 did the same.

silver lining, one of them had herpes, and at the end all 4 of them caught it. I didn't 'cos she would not even kiss me when i saw her again.
>>
▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀▀
░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ █░░ █░░
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
>>
>>740659358
cuck boi
>>
>>740653344
She asked me before hand
>Did you expect it?
Sort of, as I'd initially raised the subject
>Did you forgive her?
Of course. Nothing to forgive
>>
>>740664057
stfu u white knight. Sometimes what you wanted one day just looks like trash. That's life, people change
>>
>>740653344
She told me about it. Decided to keep her around for a while to destroy her mentally then I left her

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>740653344
I hacked her computer with a python keylogger. Posted her pics cheating with her cousin to facebook for her whole family to see
>>
I would like to know a woman's pov on what leads them to make the choice to cheat. What makes a girl THRO away a 6 year relationshIp
>>
>>740664890

self respect
>>
>>740664826
>I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $300, please Bob
>>
>She became distant but still fucked like a rabbit
>Didn't answer my calls one night while out
>Her story had inconsistencies
>Installed SpectorSoft Pro on her PC, busted
>Proof of her being a slut made it around town
>Moved to Nevada to escape her reputation
>>
I'm sorry for you, OP.
>>
>>740653344
Walked in on her, sort of. Got to our apartment early and she came out of the bedroom in a robe. I told her I was going to change and she told me to wait a minute because she left the bedroom in a mess and to go grab a beer in the kitchen. I thought something was odd so I just dropped on the couch and said I was too beat for a beer. I waited 15 minutes while she kept telling me to get a beer, or jump in the shower. The more she pushed the more suspicious I got. Finally walked into the bedroom and found the guy dressed and waiting to escape (we
re on the 5th floor so no jumping)
>Did you expect it?
I felt something was wrong but she had gone through depressed times before so I was just trying to roll with it.
>Did you forgive her?
Absolutely not. When lover-boy left I told her to go with him to explain why he shouldn't come back. I told her I'd see her at dinner to talk. Then I packed my stuff and left. I wasn't on the lease so I was off the hook with both the apartment and her.
>>
>>740660541
stfu you left leaning retard economist. Is this paul krugman? Eat a fucking dick paul krugman look at the price of bitcoin
>>
>>740653344
>she admitted having fucked a random on a night out when we first got together
>found some dude's sock underneath my bed
>seen messages on her phone between her and a guy she was seeing behind my back
>had a friend let me know that a mutual friend had been bragging about fucking her
She thinks I only found out about the first one.
Forgiven every single time.
>>
File: 1501487046090.jpg (37KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1501487046090.jpg
37KB, 600x568px
>>740656691
This is the absolute truth.
>>
>>740656645
underrated post
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 270x187px
>>740664890
My girl cheated for 6 months before I found out by co ming across some pictures of he on some dude at a bar. It sucked but the worst thing I did was get back with her. Then a couple years later we had a kid. She then became addicted to heroin. I took the kid and got the f out. She lost her house her car, she then had a second kid with some junkie but the state took it away. She is about 10k in back child support. And me, well single father 31, I try using my kid to pick up chicks. It works maybe 20% of the time which its damn good it u ask me. Advise- if she cheats treat her like shot and cut all ties. It sucks but trust is the foundation of a relationship. You wouldn't build a house on a swamp then complain about it sinking. Relationships are exactly the same.
>>
My girlfriend's mother told me she was cheating.

I had gotten home from work and some of her stuff was gone and her phone I gave her was on the bed. Waited all night, no word from her.

The next day I called her parents and her mother was surprised to hear from me. She had been introduced to my girlfriend's new boyfriend six months ago and thought I was out of the picture.

I was completely blindsided. Weekly dinners at decent restaurants, good sex life, her parents liked me (only met them twice). Threw her a big birthday party.

Forgive? I was almost suicidal when she left. Fuck her.
>>
>Best friend tells me he's got an sti from sleeping around a lot and cheating on his gf
>tell my gf thinking it's a funny story
>she starts to act weird and concerned
>pretty much realise straight away
Her test came back clean but it still ruined our relationship.
>>
>>740665986
Sorry but I laughed
>>
>>740653344
We moved to a new town together but she kept wanting to go back home on the weekends. I drove her and picked her up not thinking anything of it, for months. I knew she was a slut when we started dating but I thought she'd changed her ways. Turns out I was just her chauffeur and she was hooking up with random guys at house parties all weekend. I found out when someone fb messaged me pics of her getting railed in someone's living room. I tried to live with it for a while because she was so incredibly beautiful but she eventually moved back home and got knocked up by some latin guy.
>>
>>740655008
females do not know what the fuck they want
>>
>>740655844

Virginfag detected. There is not an infinite variation of women, they are not all unique princesses. The 50th woman I had sex with was much the same as 1-49.
>>
File: 1498786744302.jpg (9KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498786744302.jpg
9KB, 265x190px
>>740664979
>>
>>740655008
you should dip breh
>>
>>740666186
Thanks
>>
>>740666179
I'm sure there was a cock in there somewhere.
>>
File: 1416945123973.jpg (17KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
1416945123973.jpg
17KB, 240x260px
>>740664728
I'm literally not a white knight. Replace "woman" with "man," "her" with "your" and "you," "you" with "she," and "you're" with "she's." Anon acted like a dumbass. I wouldn't accept any of that shit from a woman I am with after a week or two of it.

>So instead of talking to the man that she loved for 3 years, she shut you out for what sounds like a good couple months at least. She broke your heart, and she expected you to remain faithful even after basically ending things? She's a fool.

You're stupid.
>>
>>740666097
Quite alright
Quite funny
>>
>>740654929
I would want to know all the details. The situation I paint in my mind would always be worse than what actually happened.
>>
started eating her pussy and could swear i could taste my mate dave's dick

confronted her and she admitted it

broke up with her immediately
>>
>>740666540
How would you know what his dick tasted like?
Right, you were lying and you're a virgin
>>
>>740655008
That's a hard next.
>>
>>740666654

because he's my mate?
>>
File: 1498783873585.jpg (126KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1498783873585.jpg
126KB, 450x373px
>>740666540
>>
>>740654929
You're not "good" unless good="haven't caught her yet".
>>
>>740662690
Thank you.
>>
Took a sexual education class in uni. Prof told us that 75% of people have cheated on their significant other after being in a relationship for 5 years. Prof then takes an anonomous poll in the class of 150 people 69% had cheated. 45% were currently cheating. Class was mostly women 20-25
>>
File: FaggotThermal2_1024x1024.jpg (116KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FaggotThermal2_1024x1024.jpg
116KB, 683x1024px
>>740666654
Dave's dick indeed..
>>
>>740657345
I mean I do the exact same thing he does.
Feel free not to believe me either though. Did you get embarrassed today by someone that jerks it to traps or something? lol
>>
>>740653344
Had a gut feeling something was going on as she often went out "partying with friends" and stayed away all weekend. I told her about my suspicion, she denied there was anything going on. So I started capturing her wlan traffic and went through her chats (it was back in the days when msn was still a thing, no encryption whatsoever). mfw I found a conversation with one of her friends about how she got fucked up the ass by some guy with a huge cock. Obviously I didn't tell her that I spied on her, so I made up some bullshit story about having heard it from a friend who knows her friend. She broke down and started yelling all the goddamn details at me, about how the guy was literally screaming from pleasure. Didn't really wanna know that, but whatever. After she was done, I told her very calmly that this was the first and only betrayal I will ever tolerate. I would give it exactly one more shot, provided that she cuts off every kind of contact with that guy and if I ever catched her cheating again I will throw her ass out on the street no questions asked. Also I get a free pass on one cheat on my end. She agreed, but I could see she was boiling with rage inside. Later she got into a huge fight with her friend assuming it was his big mouth that got her exposed.
This was about 5 years ago, we're still together and as far as I know she hasn't cheated again. Haven't used my free pass yet either, but I do bring it up from time to time just to piss her off.
Being cheated on hurts real bad the first time, after that you rather see it as an opportunity to end it without being the asshole, or if you decide to give it another shot you can use it as a pressure tool to get what you want.
>>
>>740666928
Every relationship involves cheating.
Anyone that thinks theirs is the exception is being cheated on.
>>
File: 1501170963756.jpg (219KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501170963756.jpg
219KB, 750x1000px
>>740667112
She got her asshole gaped by Chad Thundercock and you stayed?
>>
File: mic drop.jpg (59KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mic drop.jpg
59KB, 1200x800px
>>740667179
>>
File: 1414037511305.jpg (50KB, 366x493px) Image search: [Google]
1414037511305.jpg
50KB, 366x493px
>>740667179
You're dumb, man.
>>
>>740667931
Nah, you're just naive.
>>
>>740667179

Really? Because my wife is kept covered when outdoors and is forbidden to be in a room alone with any man. Don't know if you're aware, but Islam is the largest religion in the world and Muslim women don't cheat.
>>
>>740668013

Nah, he's right. You're just dumb. Your experiences are your experiences, you don't speak for the rest of us.
>>
>>740654205
Lame excuse. She's probably cheating on you right now.
>>
>>740667412
well yes, after that she could no longer make up excuses for not doing anal.
>>
>>740668367
Bingo. She's getting dicked down while he's on here posting about how it doesn't bother him.
>>
>>740668253
Y'all will think back on this when you find out your girl has been taking some dude's dick behind your back.

This is based on more than just my experiences.
>>
>>740668367
She is probably choking down some circumcised jew cock while he is out fucking goats with his best pal Hussein
>>
>be me 10 yrs ago
>9/10 GF, being me a solid 5/10 dude
>late work, suspicious calls, evasive coworker behavior
>Ohmahgawd.jpg
>Installed keyloggers on every PC that she uses
>printed proof of whoreness involving sex and sexting
>GetReadyToFly.gif
>Had her drunk for that last one night
>Tease her with a huge surprise if she gave me that special thing
>AnalDriillingMode=On
>She sucked that last one, cause cant stand one more asshole pounding
>give her an envelope with proof, with publishing on social networks
>Flock-Of-Seagulls--I-Ran-So-Far-Away.mp3
>Feels good man

Never looked bak... best desition ever
>>
>>740668500
How do you not think about her getting split by Chad cock when you are fucking the same hole he used, that she let him use, behind your back? You are a bigger person than me in that regards.
>>
Never found out directly but I started sensing something was off. Started seeing bruises on her ass and thighs, cum would leak out of her pussy and I knew it wasn't mine, shed tell me it was hers and that those bruises were from popping pimples on her ass and hockey.

Started cheating on her, had anal with her (tore her a new one, she had to go to hospital next day), treated her like a cum dump like she was.

dumped her at the end after I found out she was fucking one of her managers at her first job and was fucking the boss of the her second job by some reader. Asked another tarot reader who confirmed she was cheating.
proceeded to dump nudes on 4chins
>>
File: IMG_0766.png (272KB, 403x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.png
272KB, 403x325px
>>740669676
>tarot
>>
Wear a wolf shirt.
>>
>Gf cheated on me
> Found out I cheated on her like 3 months later
> When we fuck she sometimes asks me to describe how I fucked that other woman

Am I dating a cuck?
>>
>>740653344
This was years ago. She and I were both in our early 20s right out of college. We were dating a year and then she went away to Grad school.

She was always kinky and that was fun. Then we had a long distance relationship and I'd visit her often but she started dropping hints about an open relationship.

What I didn't know that was as great as it was that she was kinky, one of her kinks was a fetish for cuckolding.

At some point she started cheating on me, distance making local affection and sex more preferable to being faithful. I could tell we were drifting apart and that she was losing interest. I guess once she realized that she was done with me, she decided to get one last sexual thrill from me by severing things by hurting me.

I was at work. I texted her saying that I was having a really hard day with a frownie face, looking for some support. She replies "I'm not! :)" and sends me a picture of her smiling face glistening with what she revealed was cum when i asked whats on her face. she specifically said a guys name, his cum. a guy I knew she hung out with up there.

then she just started sending pictures, telling me when they were taken, how good she felt, this one where shes taking cock up her ass was when i was texting her about this thing, or this one she sent me of her topless was actually taken by some other guy and wasnt a selfie, and how she and whoever would talk about me and laugh. she really got her money's worth out of ending it with me, making sure it was as humiliating and painful and and that i was as cucked as possible.

truth is years later it makes me hard and i dont know why.
>>
>>740669968
>Am I dating a cuck?
best case scenario ... may be she is planning a detailed revenge
>>
>>740656164
>Me and my gf are in the same class, I know already huge mistake
You sound like a fucking cuck anyway.
>>
>>740656325
You just sound like you're having a hard time coping with the fact that some other dude dicked your girl down cause you couldn't satisfy her.
>>
>>740656901
if you think taking advantage of an emotionally retarded person makes you an alpha, you're pathetic.
>>
>>740657079
Women aren't worth it bro, I just stick to dudes now. Like no drama and I get to rail ass whenever I want. It's not gay cause I dont let them cum in me, just on my cheeks, in both senses.
>>
I think my bf is maybe cheating

He went on a business trip a few months ago. Came home with the dude added to facebook. Every sunday lately he helps me pack my stuff up to go home so quickly, it's like he's nervous. I found his coworkers phone number and address written down. His coworker walked past us while we were eating lunch a few weekends ago. My bf's face lit up but the coworker avoided us.

I could be paranoid, but I think not.
>>
>>740670427
Maybe try asking her to pick another girl to fuck with her.

Sounds like she gets off on you getting turned on by other women.
>>
>>740669445
That thought did cross my mind on a few occasions, just man up and don't be a pussy about it. That asshole has been fucked by who knows how many guys before we got together, so one more doesn't really make any difference.
>>
>>740662412
yes
>>
Woke up one morning to some guy texting me. Says that my gf at the time was sending him nudes for a few days, but he didn't know I was dating her. He sent me the nudes as proof and they were definitely her. I confronted her later that day and she denied it, but her expression changed when I showed her the pictures.
Immediately broke up with her, and now I chill with the guy almost every day.
>>
>>740671182
..Bro your atleast bi.
>>
>>740671613
nah, im just a more smarter higher class breed alpha. Im comfortable enough with my sexuality, so it's def nothing gay at all.
>>
Keylogger 30 day trial
after a week total shock, explains her constantly accusing me of cheating. Set up a fake FB account as a doctor. Contacted her and we started talking. She invited me to her job (bartender) told her I would be in town next day and to expect me around noon. So I showed up at her work around 11:30 and watched her squirm for about an hour. That night I told her everything on the phone....last time we spoke. It was epic.
>>
>>740653344

She went out for a "girls night out". "Girls night out" is code for "trawling for dick".
>>
>>740671568
>integrity right there
>>
File: IMG_0924.jpg (33KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
33KB, 261x323px
>>740654205
>She got drunk and cuddled with some dude
>She got drunk and cuddled
>drunk and cuddled
>cuddled
>>
>>740653344
She posted a pic kissing my friend. I liked it and then she texted me saying "wow I'm a bitch" and I said "yup you kinda are, bye" and that was that
>>
>>740671480
In my mind it would be more about the betrayal of trust. I appreciate you answering my questions to gain insight. I married my ex's younger sister when I found her cheating on me. I clearly couldn't cope like you.
>>
>>740660918
sounds like another /b/ fake greentext...
If this is real you fucked 2 sisters, thats hot
>>
>>740661410
This is without a doubt the most beta of tales
>>
Had a gf that cheated on me numerous times
Funny part was her girlfriends thought I was hot and so I ended up banging half her friends and ended up moving in with her best friend.
WINNING!
>>
I got chlamydia. Dumped her soon after
>>
>>740672151
dude so many bitches got that shit and have no idea
>>
>>740671754
He's a real bro. He's one of the kind of guys that you can call for help at 3AM and he says give him 5 and he'll be there.
>>
>>740653344
I read her diary. I did not expect it. And yeah I forget her: Haiting her it's like harm myself, so why not?
>>
>>740657563
true
>>
>>740654929
>>Confront her about it
>>She says they only cuddled and watched a movie because friends were there
>>A few weeks go by, we get back together
>>Still feel like something is off so keep asking her

You are cucked mate
>>
>>740672019
It's all true. I'm still married to her younger sister almost ten years later. It started out as something to piss my ex off but we fell in love and she got pregnant, so yeah. It helped that her younger sister crushed on me because I was always around her when she was younger and her sister and I were dating. I knew her when she was like 12.
>>
Knock on the door I answer...BANG Im served
DNA test have a 7 yr old daughter...court
Suddenly I owe 7 yrs back support 40K + on top of monthly cs payments.
Credit gone, tax lien, etc...Tried to be a Dad kid used as a tool to get even with me for dumping whore of a mom....2012 final payment...free at last....keep the fucking thing in my pants now
>>
>>740671316
Your bf is secretly eating lemons behind your back. That explains why he needs the business trips to the south to pick lemons with his new friends and why hes so happy because he has high vitamin c levels. He may be hosting lemon parties with his new friend.
>>
>>740655323
They never wait as long as we'd expect, if they wait at all.

I once asked an ex if she'd already been with someone else, within the week of us splitting up. She replied "No, do you think I'm some vapid little girl?"

>she had
>>
>>740671568
Hopefully you also accidentally fall onto his penis with your asshole once in a while
>>
>>740672598
I think he's up to something. I'm going through a rough time physically and mentally so I have no sex drive. You know what they say about not getting it at home
>>
>>740655512
What a retarded whore...
>>
>>740672694

hahaha gotemmm
>>
>>740655643
He hit it raw and bust inside her. he also came home and allowed you to kiss the mouth and vag that had two hours before had dick in them.

Women are fucking triffling.
>>
>>740672721
Clearly hes hosting lemon parties behind your back
>>
>>740671903
Sure, being betrayed sucks. I'm not saying it's something you can just brush off like nothing ever happened. Nothing wrong with dumping her ass immediately if you think she's a slut and she will do it again anyway. If on the other hand you feel she was just being an idiot and made a stupid mistake, my personal policy is to grant a second chance and see how it goes. If she fucks up again I'm done.
>>
>>740672721
You are overthinking it just go suck his dick how difficult is that jesus christ
>>
She found chuck porn in history
Thought I actually wanted it
Fucked a dude
Filmed it
Came home and wanted to fuck
We start fucking and it feels a little wetter
She puts vid on of her getting fucked
Cum hard inside her
Tell her to go fuck more guys
Filmsit again
Now I eat the cum out of her pussy when she gets home.
>>
>>740673197
lmfao winner. oh the humanity
>>
>>740673197
KYS
>>
>>740653344
Got suspiscious, asked, she told. Nope.
>>
>>740657497
yes dude but it's still the most safest way to do shit, girl who will cheat on you she just will
otherwise if you let the bitch do what she wants she will bang other dudes as fast as you won't even notice when started
other thing cheating is always secret, they wont come up and tell you unless they hoeself is satified, if they tell you they banged 2 cocks multiply it by 2, most women always lie about how many dudes they have fucked
>>
>>740653344
I knew it when it started and I denied it with 2 of my ex's. Depends on the kind of person they are. One I forgave because I know she's just as hurt as I am. The other I don't cuz she never gave a fuck about me or anyone.
>>
>>740673197
get you cuckass out of this thread
>>
>>740673184
I guess I'm just an asshole then. I'm a one and done guy when it comes to that.
>>
Wife went out Friday didn't come home till Sunday didn't even know she touched drugs but apparently she loved ketamine and prescription pills which I sort of had a feeling about due to how many times she visited the doctor kicked her arse to the curb but found out she was a few months pregnant a few days later with some kebab shop working immigrant
>>
She did not cheated on me, I did, with one friend of mine (male). It sucked, but eventually she was a whore so I left her, that mindless cunt.

I felt more loved being alone after than i did with her, and btw, no homo.

Every girl of my company gas fucked at least three guys between da hood (no noogie), girls are just a way to empty tour balls.
35 years old and fuck marriage, too many cunts in this world, better be smart and fuck them one at a time!
>>
>>740669987
Fuck that hurt to read, I would buy you a beer and give you a pat on the back if I knew who you were.
>>
>>740657289
Mine used to get off at 11 and then "go out with the girls for drinks" afterwards with no prior notice. This is when I knew.
>>
File: 1499540770287.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499540770287.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>740657345
Your problem is you're thinking the women they're talking about are rockets. They're really all just disgusting cum dumpsters. But hey its better than being a virgin like you I guess.
>>
>>740653344
Red flags
Constantly lying about little things (it was just me and Sara) (oh yea he was there for like a second)

Getting dressed up to hang out with a friend.

Getting mad at you if you are late or not in the place you said you were.

And this one is by far the biggest give away.

Accusing you of cheating. Especially if it's out of the blue
>>
File: 1451324553066.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451324553066.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>740653344
>Checked

Just cheated on my girl. I woke up with a friend after being brown out drunk. Gf is 7hours away and will be for another year from University. Not sure if I should tell her or just feel guilty for the rest of my life, because I want to marry this fucking girl. I've fucked up /b/ros
>>
>>740674853
thats it, she was constantly asking me about my facebook, cellphone, messages, asked what I did the other night..

It was clear she was the one hiding and feeling guilty.. everytime she said those things to me I knew she was the one doing them and it was devastating.
>>
>>740656435
Good job anon.
>>
>>740656435
I hope im you when i grow up.
>>
>>740658524
>hoedetected.jpeg
get the hell out of here, this is a male thread
>>
>Be 21
>Just moved into my own place alone
>Planned to have gf move in with me
>She decides she doesn't want to live in this state anymore, drops everything and she moves to montana alone to work at yellowstone for a summer.
>She realizes how much it sucks out there and comes back.
>A week after she's back to live with me I noticed she was gone and left her facebook logged in
>Curiosity consumes so I poke around her past messages.
>Discovered that she had been sleeping with her ex for the past 7 months (prior to her going to montana)
>Promptly went to the store to pick up her favorite ice cream, some roses and good wine
>Treated her to the best date night she's ever had followed by tying her down and dominating her all night.
>Before we could even clean up I asked her if her ex was okay with her being here with me.
>She goes into flight mode, freaks out and just leaves.
>Haven't heard from her since but she got married to the ex less than 1 month later.
>>
>>740653344
She told me. I knew she had the likes for this one guy but when the two of us met, she was getting out of this abusive relationship that she couldn't get out because she needed another guy to help her.

I was trying to fix their relationship. Went to a festival all 3 of us. She told the guy that she likes me. He didn't respond to well. I tried helping them. They started freaking out one at each other. Time passed, we talked I'd sleep at her place. While at her place we cuddled (didn't kiss or anything). Felt amazing, I fucking liked her and she liked me a lot too. Next day we were getting closer and closer, we had 35 calls on our phones from the guy. He was in front of the house since 9 AM, it was around 11 AM and he was freaking the fuck out. We let him in, he wanted food, they started fighting. I delivered him out of the house, she started yelling at him really low. We got in bed, we started kissing after about 1 hour of getting closer.

We were in different cities but I'd come to visit without an issue. I was talking with her, she told me she went out with this guy and 2 of her friends. Told me how she got drunk and ended up kissing with him. I pulled a complete alpha male card on her and for some reason, instead of being like "eh... sorry, hope we can stay friends", she full out started crying and apologizing even tho at that point I knew she wanted that guy. I was like "ok, this is funny". She was my first fuck, I sort of liked it how it went... I first saw her tits and then I got to see the vagina. Got a condom on, wasn't feeling to good. Started licking the pussy she was literally yelling (in my mind, I was 100% sure she was faking it but she came once and I didn't realize til later on when I got a gf I could test my sex with). I had a fantasy for blowjob, she got on her feet, started sucking my dick and did so for 20 minutes without me cumming but it felt so god damn good. I couldn't fuck her, that's the weird part.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.