[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you molested? Or did you date someone who was? Who did

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 17

File: shutterstock_133730888.jpg (718KB, 1000x759px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_133730888.jpg
718KB, 1000x759px
Were you molested? Or did you date someone who was?

Who did it? Did you ever tell anyone?

Post your stories, /b/
>>
I've already told this story here but here I go again.
>Be me
>Be 6-7 year old
>Hang out with older kid occasionally
>Takes me to the abandoned construction site one afternoon
>Promises to show me a cool new 'game'
>End up jacking him off
>He tries to do the same to me but I'm too young to sustain an erection
>Continues over the course of several months
>Too scared to tell parents
>Don't really understand what is happening anyway
>He moves away after a while
>Didn't affect me all that much but now I have a very unhealthy attitude towards sex
>Often get aroused by thoughts of rape and force
>Don't really have a conscience or moral compass
>>
>>740627405
I have dated a few who are. Most tend to be complete whores toh and can´t stay faithful even if it would save there lives.

But boy do they give good head or ride that meat like no other!
>>
When I was about 8 or 9 I was molested by the church priest. He made me jack him off and give him head. Repressed the memories until last year. I am now a 30 year old virgin because it seriously screwed me up and I never knew what was wrong with me until the memories resurfaced.
>>
>>740628764
Sorry to hear that. But that was a male priest. You say that you still have a problem with women as well?
>>
>>740628917
Yes. I am so shy I can't even talk to women and if I can I say the one thing guaranteed to screw it up. It's as if I have a fear of any form of connection or attachment to another person. In my mind I am trying my hardest but to everyone else it seems like I am purposefully fucking up.
>>
>>740629051
Why don´t you just pay a whore then?
>>
>>740628585
how old was the other kid?
>>
>>740627405
I was fucked multiple times when I was 9, some at gunpoint. It fucked me up for life.

You happy now?
>>
>>740629110
I tried. 3 years ago I went to the bunny ranch in Nevada and paid for it. I am a beta neck beard and fat guy though. I was so nervous that I was shaking and I couldn't stay hard. She tried, bless her heart, but it didn't work. I want to have a real connection though, not a paid interaction.
>>
>>740629321
How did it "fuck you up"
Why did they fuck you at gun point? Could you really put up a fight at the age of 9?

What did you do so they would rape you? did you walk around naked or something?
>>
File: 1428907916989.jpg (52KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1428907916989.jpg
52KB, 500x365px
>>740627405
Story about current grillfriend

> Girlfriend was 3 years old
> Her father had an adopted brother
> His adopted brother was 13
> Girlfriend is being babysitted by adopted uncle (fathers adopted brother)
> Adopted uncle touches her vagina
> She tells her mother
> He mother goes apeshit
> Adopted uncle gets sent away for a few years
> Whole family now hates the adopted rapist faggot.
> Whenever he shows up to family events, everyone leaves
> Girlfriend claims to remember what happened vividly
> She often wants to roleplay me restraining her bed when we fuck
> She's fuckedup.exe
>>
>>740629424
My entire world fell apart and I can't trust anyone.

He was a habitual pedo. All part of his power game. He even talked my parents into signing over temporary custody of me to him, he took me several states away and he was going to kill me.

Lucky for me, someone saw us and knew what he was about, so they got the cops involved.
>>
>>740627405
yep, my girlfriend was molested by her dad and her bus driver.
fucking india.
She hasn't told me any details yet, she can tell me when she's ready.
>>
Just found out that my niece was molested by a 12 year old on her street. Funny thing is that my sister had called Child services on him because she had told her she'd seen him molesting another girl. Except SHE was that girl. Also, this revelation came about because she had an... encounter with some transient, and had filed a police report.

Of course, this gives some insight into why she grew up to be so fucked up: Was a lesbian, then she was an asexual lesbian, and now she's "trans".
>>
>>740629545
I don´t belive it. Your parents should also be sent to jail for that. No parent would ever willingly sign over a child to another person. Let alone a stranger!
>>
>>740627405
>be me
>9 years old
>girl in my neighbourhood is 16
>her mom always drunk, no dad
>we often played all together with friends all ages
>found an old cat
>turns out the cat is from the old lady across the street
>we both visit her to give it back
>we get inside
>we sit at her table talking
>16 year old girl sits in front of me
>i feel her foot on my crotch (i guess thats why i love feet now)
>she gives me a look and smiles
>getting a weird feeling (horny)
>start to like it
>can't think of ANYTHING ELSE
>trying to repeat it at any given time
>one day we played on the appartmentfloor
>we get into the basement
>she takes off her shirt
>tells me to suck her tittie
>i suck it
>a weeeeird feeling rushed through my body as i feel the soft heaven tit
>cucked out and ran away

so yeah, i wanted it and didn't at the same time, it was truly weird, thinking back now i should've fucked the shit out of this pedo with my penis.
>>
>>740629680
I know where I am. I know the disclaimer. Believe it. I was groomed to die, and I have abandoned my parents.
>>
>>740629677
Forgot to mention she was 7 at the time. She is now 16.
>>
>>740629770
Then there are news reports I can find and read about this?
Post link to a news report about this incident.
>>
>>740629448
> Girlfriend claims to remember what happened vividly
> She often wants to roleplay me restraining her bed when we fuck

Were these good memories for her? Does she roleplay young?
>>
>>740629871
It happened in 1992, in australia. His name was Leslie frank barrat. You do the research
>>
When I was much younger I dated a woman way beneath my class. I went to private school she dropped out of public. But she was insanely hot. She had a 9 year old daughter but she didn't bring her around much. When she did there was always something weird about her. After a year of dating we moved in together, and that's when things went batshit. They both walked around completely naked, she let her naked daughter sit in my lap, etc. but I didn't know how far in I was getting until about four months. We were drinking heavily and smoking weed, her daughter walked up and my gf have her a hit on the joint and a sip on her drink. In my mind I said something but I was drunk and I guess I only thought it. This becomes more and more frequent rapidly. One night we are so trashed I'm fucking my gf in front of her daughter. Her daughter watches and touches herself. I won't get into it but things got a lot more serious. I was with them for five years. Then my gf mom that she rarely mentioned supposedly passed away. They flew back to the east coast for funeral and never came back. No call no note no email just gone.
>>
>>740629795
what did molester do to her? Was it a bad memory for her?
>>
File: 838.jpg (89KB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
838.jpg
89KB, 680x666px
>>740629948
Well she hasn't told me whether she thinks they're good memories or not, and she doesn't mention age or pretend to be young. She just likes when I basically pin her down, and be forceful with her.

I think she deals with it through forceful sex, which is weird as fuck, it makes me feel disgusting when I do it.
>>
>>740629963
I did the search. Nothing! I knew it was all fake!
>>
>>740629147
13ish I think
>>
>>740630144
Wow that's intense. Did the daughter already have some experience or was it her first time seeing stuff like that? Was mom initiating or were you -- or was she?

Did it end up going all the way with all 3 of you together? And have you ever spoken to them since they disappeared?
>>
>>740630230
Go back to jacking off to your kiddy fiddler fantasy you sick fuck
>>
>>740630325
Not a word since they left. I found out during that this was normal for them. That they "shared boyfriends".
>>
>>740630216
If your not naturally dominant this may not work in the long run, sorry anon peeling that part of the band aid off now
>>
>>740630351
oooh did I hit a nerve or something?
I read all there was to read about Tara. Now that was a good story with a happy ending!
She is even a christian now! :)
>>
File: 1499727875694.jpg (942KB, 4320x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1499727875694.jpg
942KB, 4320x1456px
>>
>>740630201
I'm not sure, and I doubt I'll ever find out. I found out from my dad because my sister told my parents, and now she's pissed that her mom told her grandparents. She has no idea that me and my eldest sister know, and I have a feeling bad things would happen if she found out. She's tried to commit suicide on at least two occasions.

Was it a bad memory? Considering the text where she confessed to her mom ended with "I was too afraid to tell you", it fucking might have been, yes.
>>
>>740630424
Did your gf had sex with the little girl ?
>>
>be me, 6 years old
>faggot neibor be 14 years old and comes over to hang out with me and my sister a lot (sister is same age as him)
>when i hung out with him without my sister he would always ask me to leave the door closed
>told me all the time how he was going to marry me when i was older
>me, being 6, didn't give a fuck and agreed
>would touch my dick a lot
>once in pool he dragged me underwater and pushed my face into his cock.
>feelsweirdman.avi
>when we are alone now and in a room he just pulls my face into his pants and presses it against his cock while he rubs it on me
>he eventually moves away

still think about this, wasn't traumatized tho
>>
My gf was molested by her father a few times in her childhood, I don't know exactly how old she was, but she was younger than 10.

She's now been through intensive therapy, is on the legal limit for antidepressants, hit puberty at an incredibly early age (don't know if it's related, but I remember hearing somewhere that being molested may trigger early puberty), and she is, similarly to a lot of those ITT, into being forced.
>>
>>740630424
wow so they were sharing when the daughter was even younger? Was she fully experienced already?

Did you know you'd like something like that before or was it a shock to you?
>>
>>740627405
I don't know if it counts as molestation but

>8 years old
>Sleepover with male cousin, 13 years old.
>Sleeping in separate beds but he tells me to get in bed with him
>He wants to "try something"
>He tells me to play with his dick and he'll play with mine
>I figure there's nothing wrong with this because I'm a retarded child
>Couple minutes pass, he's not getting off and I get out of his bed, go back to mine
>Nothing ever happened again
>>
>>740628585
>Don't really have a conscience or moral compass

"Oh look at how damaged I am, I jacked off a guy" - Jesus christ the victim complex, you messed around as a kid with another kid, if you think that's caused you to have "no moral compass" you're a fucking retard
>>
>>740630539
There has to be more to this!
>>
>>740630703
> My gf was molested by her father a few times in her childhood,

do you know what he did to her? Sounds like it was a bad experience in her life. How rough does she like sex? any other kinks?
>>
>>740630703
oops I forgot, she's tried to kill herself 7 times
>>
>>740627405
i dated a girl that was molested by a priest,

she was 10 or something i really didn't care how old she was cuz i was too busy trying to fap.

anyway her dad was a warden from a jail,
she became promiscuous after her abuse at the age of 12,
dropped out of highschool to do drugs/suck dick/ ride carrousel
said she was never a prostitute, but anyone who fucks for drugs is a prostitute.

so i was dating an ex prostitute.
i met her by hooking up with her on OK-Cupid. she drunk bootycalled me, literally walked in the door and had her start suckin my cock.

never asked how many partners she had but i recon it was in the dozens. and i'm probably under estimating. she got pregnant while smoking meth. couldn't get an abortion cuz law wouldn't allow it, was too late before she realized she was pregnant. cuz she was smokin meth.
gives kid up for adoption. parents adopt kid.
kid is 10 or so now and is a complete psychopath. girlfriend was talking about how the kid will probably be "committed" soon. eg 2 sent to the loonie bin.

ex girlfriend was total alcoholic. drank herself off the edge of sanity, every time multiple times a week. every time she also turned into a blacked out turbo slut. literally would fuck anything.

also she was adopted, original parents are non existent in records. likely the result of Asian prostitute getting pregnant from a first nations chug.

her sob story made the government feel bad for her so she gets 2 grand a month in subsidies. and her kid gets her own subsidies ~ 800 a month as well(who lives with her parents[legal guardians]).

Tried to get her to stop drinking so much, refused. left her ass at 4:20 AM over a year ago.

I love tragedies, it really gets me off. also the whole reason i was dating her was to cuck her online boyfriend. and I would rub it in his face online.
best feeling in the world.
>>
>>740628764

It's just head. I think your issue is you're too sensitive and societies views on the issue have you believing some misguided validation of you being fugged up.

tldr you're probably just fugged up and seeking validation - it's not this, just a blowy m8
>>
>>740630905
no I don't know what he did, I was always too scared to ask if it came up

I mean, she gets me to choke her out sooooooo

not really no
>>
>>740628585
>molested

That's not rape you fucking retard
>>
>>740630325
plz get into it, i'm trying to fap
>>
>>740630813
She was fully expiernced, I taught that girl nothing. I wasn't into it before and it didn't stick after they were gone for awhile.
>>
>>740629051
That's not because you were raped it's because you just fucking suck with women, holy shit dude stop being such a fucking pussy
>>
yup now im a lolicon closet trap too
>>
>>740631270
wow I wonder how old she was when her mom got her started. And I wonder if they found another guy to play with after you.

Have any pics of the mom?
>>
>>740631182
you cant greentext something he didnt even say
>>
File: 1499748078110.png (2MB, 1472x3168px) Image search: [Google]
1499748078110.png
2MB, 1472x3168px
>>
Around when I was 6 some dude called my house and asked if anyone is home, since there wasn't he instructed me to touch myself and finger my asshole and then asked if it feels good. It was all done very smoothly like you'd truly instruct a kid in the kindergarten to wash their hands or some shit.

At 14 a 25 year old did moves on me, which I kinda accepted because muh curiousity. It lasted for a week and it's mostly him talking abt. 'our' future and his past drug abuse and shit and me being awkward as hell. I cut it off because it felt really fucking wrong.

Not really traumatised, but I do have distrust towards people and myself.
I still blame myself for being so easy to trust them. It kinda depresses me sometimes a lot in sense of feeling feminized and used. Not even a faggot.

I did managed to get a great relationship after that, but she turned out to be insane and still stalks around 2 years after break-up so I stopped dating all together. Wanking will never threathen you with killing herself.
>>
>>740631270
Your ex gf had lesbian sex with her daughter ?
>>
>>740631420
Among many other things yes
>>
>>740629963
nothing comes up when you search that name, nice try
>>
>>740627405
Older sister molested me when i was about 7. resulting in uber early puberty and my entire family tried to sweep the incident under the rug. Im not saying it fucked me up completely but it is about 80% of it, and yeah for some reason it does in fact fuck your ability to empathize with others.

I hate my older sister now but i take it out in other ways that are probably not healthy but im terrified of psychologists.
>>
>>740631416

Home alone at 6? Yeah... Blame your parents
>>
>>740631526
So wtf she was a pedo then r8 ?
>>
>>740628585
I have a frighteningly similar story. "Kid" who did it was a high school senior. I have autism. No friends. Mostly bullied. The person who assaulted me was really nice at first.

The act itself didn't feel violent, and I didn't really understand what was going on. Went on for months. I was "friends" with this kid for years. Eventually he moved away and killed himself.

Like 3 years after it happened. Was fucking surreal. Been rebuilding my personality for years. I started out with confusion about consent. Used to have really brutal fantasies.

But I put all that behind me. I'm married now. Have a good job. Sex life is alright. Nothing special, but good enough to keep my wife around. As for myself, I completely lack a sexual identity. I'm turned on by people and various things, but sex with another person is like an out of body experience.

I go through the motions, but emotionally I'm completely checked out.

But, it's just like you said. I built my personality. If I hadn't, I could easily have turned out to be a really awful human being.

And it still affects me in subtle ways. Like some days I just want to scream or cry for no reason in particular.

Oh well, here's to war stories brother.
>>
>>740629731
So who the fuck exactly was raped here? Literally nobody was raped here you moron
>>
>>740631561

eye roll
>>
>>740631619
Since she genuinely got off on it but I'd say yea she was.
>>
>>740631394

>Were you molested? Or did you date >someone who was?

>Who did it? Did you ever tell anyone?

>Post your stories, /b/

Did you not read the OP, dummy?
>>
>>740631676
angry face
>>
>>740631561
you m or f? What did she do to you?
>>
when I was in the second grade, a 4th grader on my bus would grope my penis every day for 3 weeks. I didn't really understand what was going on, but I told him to stop. Bottom line is that it wasn't consensual and I eventually told my mom.
>>
>>740631771
m, the only thing i can remember is her forcing me to eat her out i know there's a shit ton more because this lasted three years before my mom went ballistic on her. But i can only remember a few incidents at a time, i almost ended up repeating what she did to me to my little brother but i was caught when i was 11. I have no clue why they didn't send me to get my head checked other than the fact they didn't want to be seen as neglectful parents, which they were.
>>
>>740631400
post more screen caps like this. It´s fun to read!
>>
>>740631848
pussy
>>
my dreams always come true. never told anyone, but sometimes i know what'll happen to someone. it usually happens the next day, but always within a week
>>
>>740632141
wrong thread dickwad!
>>
>>740632174
what if his dream was being molested
>>
maybe, i dk, When I was younger, <8yo ish, me & my older babysitter would always shower together. she always washed me while I just stood there, even if i could do it myself. Didnt really think much of it aside from her taking her time with my dick/balls, I never thought it was sexual, but she probably did.
>>
>>740632951
Thread is dead. no point anymore!
>>
>>740633296
ye of little faith
>>
>>740629325
You sound like you'd be fucked up without a priest molesting you. Just saying.
>>
>>740628585
How old are you now? Do you feel compelled to touch young children? (:
>>
>>740630824
I feel like you should revisit this relationship with your cousin
>>
File: horse and girl laughing.jpg (35KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
horse and girl laughing.jpg
35KB, 500x311px
>>740629424
>What did you do so they would rape you? did you walk around naked or something?
Never change 4chan. Never change.
>>
>>740634075
Well I just didn't believe "her" story about being raped at gun point XD
>>
>>740627405
Dated a girl who was raped when she was young. Wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>740627405
wife was molested at age 6 by a 9yo girl who locked her in a cupboard and played with her pussy.

Seems to have been a formative experience for her, even though it happened once. Wife is a bi sub who's into being forced and restraint play.
>>
>>740634679
who raped her? How was it bad to date her?
>>
>>740634679
Why wouldn't you recommend it? Those girls really knows how to ride a cock!

So I would recommend it honestly!
Problem is finding girls that has been molested before ;P
>>
When I was between 8 and 10, my mother dated a guy who molested me.Fingered my asshole and made me suck his dick. He told me he'd fuck my ass when I was old enough, but he never did.

Never told anyone and I don't really think about it. Don't think it messed me up either, though I didn't like it.
>>
>>740634738
She was raped by some spic when she was young and people ridiculed her for it. She was pretty awesome personally so I ignored it but was kind of weary as during the first time we fucked she pissed on me and said it was a mental effect from when she got raped. That just scratches the surface but all in all its almost like she revolved her life around it and eventually I broke it off and she got blacked, popped a halfbreed, and the father bailed. It fucked her up into a unique kind of psychotic.
>>
>>740634912
Haha so she likes wet porn! Many girls are into that!
You will have to tell the whole story dude!
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (98KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
98KB, 846x960px
Ex gf was
Her stepdad started from 8-15
Her mom knew, didn't really care cause he was paying the bills
Messed her up pretty badly.
She was just the right amount of freaky/crazy.
Literally did anything if I got dominant.
>>
>>740635222
See! Point proven!
Girls who where raped before are superb in bed!
>>
>>740635222
> Her stepdad started from 8-15
> Her mom knew, didn't really care cause he was paying the bills

Wow that's intense. Full on fucking? Mom ignored or participated?
>>
>>740629321
cool story bro
>>
>>740627405
Was molested, nearly all my early high school gf's were molested.
Molestation is pretty popular in the housing developments.

Here's a story about one of the Gf's.
>Be Born
>Dad kill's himself because he has to pay child support to a prostitute
>Mum gets new boyfriend
>New boyfriend fucks her from ages of 4 to 9, gets caught, kills himself
>Mum blames her out of jealousy and tells her it's he fault her brother has no dad
>Mum beats her until protective services remove her from her custody
>Get sent to live with uncle and aunt, uncle molests her
>Gets sent to live with nice foster family
>Turn 15 and start fucking 40 year old men for drugs

The end, it's a viscous cycle, bitch is a meth head with 3 kids and prostitutes herself for drugs.
>>
>>740635985
that's intense. But I wonder if the cycle really does continue with her kids.
>>
>>740636049
Considering this chick is not above prostituting them out for drugs i can almost guarantee it.
>>
>>740636155
how old are her kids?
>>
>Be 6
>older boy who's about 9 leads me into an abandoned lot in between some houses like right across the street from where I live
>Kisses me, fondles me, we suck each other off
>Before we could go any further, get caught by older sisters friend who lives in a house right next to said lot
>Everybody flips their shit
>Get dragged home crying because I'm 6 and everyone is yelling and I don't even understand what I did so I think I'm in huge trouble
>Get put into therapy and am constantly told what happened is not my fault for the next 9 years.

Don't know if you'd consider it molestation, My ex-gf didn't, but then again she was also went through traumatizing sexual experiences when she was young. Worst part about the whole situation is that I was already extremely unpopular and a loner and now I had to deal with a sexual attraction to boys which could have got me killed in the neighborhood I grew up in. I also developed a porn addiction that I['m still fighting to this day because I couldn't express myself for fear of intense hate. These days I don't really feel I have a purpose in life, I work a mennial job as a pot-washer, I have an extreme case of social anxiety which alienates me from the few friends I do have, and that ex I mentioned doesn't even speak to me anymore because of how shitty our relationship ended.
>>
>>740636209
>>740636209
if i remember correctly 6,4 and 3
>>
>>740636342
fucking 6?
>>
>>740629321
No expand on this
>>
>>740636382
shame you can't introduce us.
>>
>>740636409
I'm 25 now, she's 23 it's been 9 years since she was my gf. 17 isn't exactly that young to have a kid, a 12 year old had one in my home town, to her dad.
>>
>>740636511
dirty cunt haha
>>
>>740636569
you haven't been tempted yourself?
>>
>>740629963
GWT THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!
>>
Ya I have a fuckedup 'rape' story. If you want i can find a news portal aricle, you just google translate it.
So my good friend, lets call him Ethan went to college to lest say Seattle where his sister Jenny also stiddied. Six months passed and he got close with her sister, brother and sister clo0se I mean. One night Jenny told him something that she had been keeping a secret for all her life.
Their fateher, was raping Jenny since she was four. And it lasted untill she was 16 (i think). When you grow up with that as a child, you think that is a normal thing everybody does i guess. Ethan was furious. All the things started to fall in tehir place, Why his father and sister dissappeared together sometimes, why his father had a room where nobody is allowed, even to clean it up. He wanted to kill him, but instead he called the feds. Yup, feds. They arrested him the same day, and at his place found the videotapes of their every single 'meeting'
If you guys are interested I could myb post more, and that link. But Please don't insult them, I feel horrible for Ethan as he was the smartest person I knew but now had to give up college and has to work shitty jobs to pay rent.
>>
Never shared this story ever. But fuck it.

>be 9
>neighbor friend is also 9
>neighbor friend introduces me to porn for the first time
>his cousin who was probably 20 or so at the time was there
>they peer pressure me to suck their dicks
>do it cause I'm too pussy to say no
>20 year old cousin tries to penetrate my ass but can't cause his dick is big and I'm fucking 9

That's about it. Never talked to them again cause I ended up moving away. No one ever knew about it cause I was embarrassed by it. Didn't traumatize me, don't really give a shit tbh. Just a weird and interesting story for me
>>
>>740636714
yeah post more!
This story sounds like it could be some great reading!
>>
File: Jabba the hut at prom.jpg (33KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba the hut at prom.jpg
33KB, 534x401px
>Be me
>Be 8-9 years old
>Hanging out with older kid from down the street
>nigga had sly cooper on ps2 bruh
>one day he teach me poker
>we start playing and he changes rules of game
>game changes from adding strip to it
>after few hands were both naked
>Ding Dong decides to jump onto me and hump me
>Didn't know what was happening
>Get scared from unknown
>Punched him in the dick and left
>years later kid gets caught moolesting this cow
>Goes to jail, doesnt collect 200 dollars
>I learn about porn few months later after incident
>never stopped jacking off since
>mfw I might have nutted all the good ones and only have the downies
>>
>>740635985

>MFW work in housing projects as armed security

This is true we have a whole board of molested and non molested kids.

Who is damaged and who is healthy

Usually it's either step fathers or Step mothers that do the molesting that's 60%

30% is by other kids/teens who are victims themselves

Remaining 10% some pedo fuck manages to get a hold of one catch and release. Happens rarely but these stupid beaners and niggers plus white trash pieces of shit don't control their kids. Little bastards are sometimes out till 3am sneaking past us.
>>
>>740636643
No, ain't no pedo, always been into girls my age or older, could have something to do with fact my first sexual experience was tripping balls on acid at 13, an older woman at my dads seeing my erect cock through my pants as i laid on the couch and just taking my pants off and riding me in front of everyone.
>>
>740636808
http://www.glassrpske.com/hronika/crna_hronika/Otac-monstrum-iz-Bihaca-silovao-kcerku-deset-godina/lat/210980.html

its in bosnian. Try to google translate it. Google translate is really shit when translating Bosnian
>>
>>740636888

>Usually it's either step fathers or Step mothers that do the molesting that's 60%

>or Step mother's

Go on
>>
I was 12, mother got baby sitter whenever she'd go out. Baby sitter was nice 15yo girl friend of the family.
Not sure how it started but she starts fingering my ass and massaging my prostate, i cum but only a little bit and she licks it off my belly. I never said anything. I never saw her after that day
>>
>>740637046
hawt
>>
I was maybe around 5 when I was first exposed to porn. My step dad was a horny bastard who had a gnarly stash of VHS's that he'd watch whenever my mom wasn't around. Honestly I remember seeing hot guys take their dicks out and I'd get hard instantly. I felt so aroused seeing naked men but I had no idea I was corrupting myself in the process. It had its major effects in the long run. I ended up acting out sexually with my neighbors kids and recreating almost everything I'd seen on those tapes. I had to go to therapy to try to undo some damage but some things never got fixed. I was in the second grade when my teacher knew about my "problems" and exploited them for his own pleasure. He kept me in during lunch and told me that there is nothing wrong with wanting to "play" like that and that if I kept it a secret I could play with his dick. When I heard those words come out of his mouth I felt so fucking horny, almost like I was about to get some candy. I know it's horrible, but I didn't care at the time. Eventually I grew up, and became so addicted to sex and porn. It became overwhelmingly insatiable and I was always on the lookout for a hot unforgettable experience.

One day my friend introduced me to the deep web. Alone, I lurked all over seeing all sorts of fucked up shit.

I ended up finding a video of me and my teacher, who had recorded our interactions. I can't tell you how fucking twisted and disgusted I felt. All of a sudden I felt all the fucking guilt in the world cast down on me.
I threw up. I cried. And I couldn't bring myself to show the cops because I was scared I'd be charged with possession of cp even if it was ME in it.
>>
>>740636972

The kids tell us everything because we've demonstrated our power by killing and straight up fucking up the local thugs including fugitive recovery warrants. Nobody fucks with us and if they do, will make their life a living hell until they decide to move away or fire the first shot at us. So when the kids are scared they usually come to us because they know we will send a message.

But every now and then some young punk will brag about not being a virgin no more and wel ask. And 9/10 after an hour of playful conversation and promise of a bag of chips. Its usually ends like this;

>"alright if I tell you, you guys won't tell my dad right?"
>secret is safe with us dude
>"it was my step mom"
>then we confirm he's telling the truth by psychological analysis from our local psych guy on the team.

Then zoom 30 seconds later no knock warrant for her ass and we bullshit her to confess. Easy as cooking a burger.
>>
>>740627405
When my mother became a single mother when I was 9, she masturbated a LOT in her room. After a couple months, I woulld go to her door and peek in the keyhole (yes, house was THAT old). After watching for a few months, one day, I couldn't see anything. Door flew open and she was there nude from the waist down. Grabbed me by the arm and says "I know you watch me, pervert." She then started "punishing" me every day by basicly being Dad's replacement. Dick was small at the time (still a kid), so I had to do A LOT with my mouth and hands. I loved our new relationship. I was 25 when the almost daily fucking stopped, her sex drive dropped. I still do her from time to time and she's married again. I told a couple trusted friends. They only replied "I know" and "I thought so."
>>
>>740636914
So tempting to ask you to put us in contact for a nice commission... so tempting lol
>>
i was like 9 years old two older girls around 16 an 18 both played with me cause i was playing alone and then they brought me to their place and we watched tv and had snacks but the 16 year old one was curious an started touching my crotch , at the time i had no clue but i let her cause it felt good then the older one got mad and yelled at her for doing it but i didn't know why so she kicked her out and thought i was traumatized but i kinda liked it so she tried it and i kinda just went with it but i was scared but then i remember her grinding on me this went on for 4 years then my family moved away and i kinda miss her because she was a great friend
>>
>>740637248
> I ended up finding a video of me and my teacher, who had recorded our interactions.

holy crap that's crazy. did you ever end up fapping to the video?

how young did you like to watch?
>>
>>740637951
No man, I couldn't bring myself to even if I wanted to. I felt my stomach drop to my ass and my ears rang and ugh it was fucking disgusting. I don't like to watch that stuff, I lurked out of morbid curiosity. I wish I never did
>>
>Between my ages of 6 to 11
>Parents were always busy or out and about.
>Older sister and I often left hanging out at home alone.
>Did really have any school friends so it's me and my sis.
>It's often really hot where I live so as kids we used to wear our underwear while we played in our bedroom.
>My sister would often offer to massage my back.
>One day she starts rubbing her crotch on my back. Didn't really get what she was doing but oh well.
>This goes on casually for around a yearish.
>One day she tells me there's a secret way. She does it completely naked.
>This goes on everytime we were home alone or our parents were asleep.
>I never thought anything of it, i didn't know other people to tell me it was wrong so i assumed it was a normal brother sister thing to do.
>One night she makes me touch her, she starts to touch me too.
>For the next couple of years we would fondle each other or she would rub herself on me anytime she wanted.
>We tried kissing and oral at one stage.
>By the time she was in her first year of high school this behaviour moved to fingering and making out.
>About 4 months later I think in retrospect she realised what she had done to me.
>We didn't do anything after that and my life started to slowing change for the better
>By the time i was 16 I was the first person in my family to be diagnosed with a mood disorder
>She really stops talking to me after that, maybe out of guilt.
>Early 20's now and I haven't seen her in years.

Looking back I'm pretty angry it happened to me. She skewed my perception of sex in my formative years. I was way too young for that.
>>
Yes, I dated a multiracial girl for 4 years that was repeatedly raped by her biological father when she was around 10.
She was super fucked up: manic depressive, suicidal and a complete nympho.
When she wasn't on one of her manic depression fits, she was the world's greatest girlfriend. But when she was a spell, I had to drop her off at the local Psyhc hospital because she'd usually try to kill herself.
The weirdest part of all though, was she would go catatonic when I'd be fucking her from behind in the face down ass up position. It's like her brain left her body, she would just stare into space until I yelled at her snap out of it. I'm guessing that's how daddy used to do it.
>>
>>740627405
>be me
>between the ages of 3 and 5
>live with birth mother
>young, vulnerable, naive, scared of the dark, etc.
>start sleeping in the same bed as my brother
>don't remember how, but he got me to suck his dick at one point
>sucked me off after, I didn't think anything of it
>laid me down so we were spooning
>tried fucking me, couldn't get it in, too dry
>thankfully never pushed hard enough to cause pain
>leaves his dick prodding my ass
>can feel him jacking off
>think he pissed on me when he finished, didn't know what cum was
Nothing after that. This is the first time I've told this story in my entire life. I don't talk to anybody on my mother's side of my family because I don't want to be in contact with him at all. I'm thinking of telling my sister. He's a disgusting gay furry degenerate nowadays, and I don't think I could live with myself if he ever had a kid or adopted one and molested them and I didn't do anything now to prevent that
>>
on phone here, my gf was molested

> be gf, be 13
> live on fucked up rural farm
> she's working the barn
> step-granpa comes in drunk and asks her if she has pubes
> forces his hand down her pants
> multiple times
> gf's stepfather doesnt believe her and casts her out
> gf shunned forever

now she constantly wants me to punish her in bed, hit and constrain her, which is good cause i am pretty rapey anyways
>>
>>740630144
what all did you guys do?
>>
The girl I dated as a junior in high school claimed that she was repetedly molested by her step father, over a period of years. She was way more sexually experienced than I, and was an incredible piece of ass.

Her step father was a photographer, had his own dark room, etc. He died of a heart attack.

>MFW I find CP of her on the derp web years later.
>>
>>740629448
>>Girlsfriend was 3 years old
>> Girlfriend claims to remember what happened vividly

>>3 years old
>>remember
>>
File: 14668758554.jpg (59KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
14668758554.jpg
59KB, 500x495px
>>740630539
>saved
>>
>>740631400
And it's fucking hot too
>>
>>740630827
/thread/
>>
>>740631977
gay
>>
>>740631400
That's a man's/boy's ass
>>
>>740638604

> MFW I find CP of her on the derp web years later.

what name did her set go by and what was she doing in it?
>>
>>740636686
You can't stop all of us amerifag
>>
>>740639106
how can you tell
>>
>>740638127
i was born with a depression, so what's your point?
>>
>>740639173
I've seen it in trap thread, belongs to some emokid
>>
>>740639185
With 1 depression or multiple? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>740639262
1 depression. Is it even possible to have multiple?
Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain.
>>
>>740639454
I was making a joke you log
Art is dead
>>
I wonder about my gf, shes admitted that around age 6 a guy that used to babysit her touched her pussy once thru her pants when she was sleeping but she rolled over and he stopped.
Also her older cousin did the same to her and her sister when she was 14. A few weeks later she stayed at a friends house who had confessed that her stepdad tries to fuck her. The stepdad approached her and offered to buy her weed and liquor for sex. She agreed because she had promised weed and liquor to her friends that night and it had fell thru and honestly she wanted to fuck an older guy. She said the sex was good but she felt dirty after and later that night when everyone else was asleep he came in the room and started rubbing her thigh then went up her shorts and started fingering her. She said she let him and even started moving her pussy around and moaning so he knew it felt good but she was scared and he asked her if she wanted to fuck again or suck his dick and she said no and he just walked away which left her feeling like she was nothing. She swears thats all that's ever happened to her but i think theres more. She always calls me daddy when we fuck and completely gets off on asking if i love her tight little young pussy when im fucking her and loves being choked and thrown around. Cant fuck her hard enough and im considerably bigger than her, also way older. She does anything i ask her to. More than any girl ive been with. Wtf /b/?
>>
I wasn't diddled as a kid, but I did rape another boy in boy scouts, as in the rapist not the rapee
>>
>>740640348
Oooh that's edgy
>>
>>740640181
Living in foster care.
I was 12 and they also had 5 other kids living there.
One of them was a 7yo girl who was allways rubbin herself between her legs outside of her pants.
One day I caught her in my room reading my Darnald duck comics. She was as you guessed it still rubbing her private parts.
But I didnt yell at her like most people did. I let her be and left the room.

Later the same day I was playing Diablo 1 on my computer and she wanted to watch me play. So I let her watch. She started to rub her pussy again. This time I didn't want her to do that so I asked if she wanted to sit in my lap instead so she could watch while I play that way.
She did! But then she took my free hand and placed it between her legs outside her pants.
First I just let my hand rest there. Then I also started to rub her. This continued for maybe a few months. Then I got transfered to another fostercare. It was becuse of other things I did.

When I was around 16 I started to think about that incident and now I know what we where doing. I didn't know at the time. I really feel bad because of it. But what the hell it´s in the past so!
>>
>>740640431
Wasn't meant to be, I actually did it out of a mixture of panic and fear. I still don't know why I thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>740640181
The babysitter thing fucked her up more than it should've if that's all that really happened cuz we saw him at a store once and she turned visibly gray and started saying dont let him see me over and over and sounding like a little girl tbh. The friends stepdad thing she confessed one night and cried telling me and i ended up asking too many questions cuz shit didnt make sense at which point i found out she lied because she was hiding the fact that she sold herself for weed and liquor but finally admitted it and the fact that she knew he was a creep and isnt sure if she went there so he would do something to her. She has alot of issues because of her mom who is the biggest whore ive ever known and definitely left her places things could happen. Her dad was only around til about 6 then he wanst and died a few years later. But from what ive seen and heard i dont see her sexual preferences coming from these incidents. Am i wron
>>
When I was 8 an older kid on my street made me jerk him off until he came. He played with mine too but I couldn't cum. Probably fucked me up. I have brutal rape fantasies and have almost no sexual limits
>>
>>740628585
>>didn't affect me at all that much
>>often get aroused by thoughts of rape and force
>>don't really have a conscience or moral compass
>>
>>740640725
Also worth mentioning, ive done alot of looking around and snooping trying to find out more and she always looks up either father daughter porn or rape but lies about the rape stuff when ive asked. Sent her screenshots once and she swore she looked that one time and it made her upset. Then i found it in her searches numerous more times
>>
>>740641002
just because she has a major fixation on daddy/daughter sex doesn't mean her dad actually did anything with her. I've known girls with huge daddy kinks who never did anything in real life and wish that they had done.

Lots of girls feel guilty that they never got to fuck their daddies, rather than the opposite.
>>
>>740641085
True, i dont think he did tho shes told me shed fuck him if he was around. Shes very into incest but swears shes never done it. I just dont get the really rough sex borderlining on rape. I can literally ask for sex and get turned down then tnrow her down and fuck her and she looooves it. Shes barely legal. Most girls her age dk wtf they like yet but she loves it hard af. Force makes her cum almost instantly and shell go for hours. Im not complaining just i love her so much and i wanna know if somethings happened to make her that way
>>
>>740641298
>Shes barely legal.
How old is she?

Does she like to play young? Reckon she likes loli stuff?
>>
I was 6/7 when my only friend who was a teenager, which I thought was so cool atm, and her even way older boyfriend started molesting me. Shed mostly just groom me for him. Its messed with my as in struggling with who I find attractive. 20 now femanon
>>
File: Charlie Somik Chan_F2E30A7.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Somik Chan_F2E30A7.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
>>740630144
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>740641597
wow what did they do to you? how far did it go?

Who do you find attractive now?
>>
>>740627405
Every girl I've ever been with, which admittedly isn't many, have been molested or at least claimed to have been. On top of this, almost every girl I was ever friends with claims to have been too. The majority of the time it's something stupid like "oh my cousin and i slept in the same bed and he touched me"

Almost never full fucking.

I'm honestly starting to doubt molestation is a real thing.
>>
>>740641500
18. Idk she has a 10 y.o. sister shes fiercely, motherly protective over and has never once suggested anything to do with her but she has asked to roleplay before that shes 13 and im her stepdad and her moms asleep while we fuck. I am old enough to be her dad
>>
>>740641747
>I am old enough to be her dad
Well it's no surprise she has a daddy kink then, is it? Selection bias.

>>740641707
everyone has been molested so it doesn't exist? Maybe everyone has just been molested.
>>
>>740641747
Roleplay that shes 13 not the sister
>>
>>740629731
I thought it was gonna be the shrek copypasta
>>
>>740641861
Not at all its the rape porn searches and rough sex that im wondering about really. Shes been fucking girls since she was single digits and guys since she was 13, had a 3some with a brother and sister and has arranged 3somes with me a most of her friends. Definitely not complaining just like i said i wanna know if something worse has happened to her that shes not telling me. She never told anyone the other stuff cuz she dont want people pitying her or thinking shes damaged. Shes the sweetest girl i ever knew
>>
>>740630539
Boner activated
What a lucky kid
>>
>>740641685
She was pretty harmless towards me. She "taught me how to kiss right", rubbed my nipples through my shirt, sometimes had me suck on hers and would strip me down to change. The bf however would have me suck him, he'd eat me out, have me grind on him, etc. He was just a full out out peso.
I think I'm attracted to older men or sometimes younger kids idfk
>>
>>740642180
> The bf however would have me suck him, he'd eat me out, have me grind on him
Did you like what he did too?

> I think I'm attracted to older men or sometimes younger kids idfk
Have you ever acted on those attractions? I've met lots of women with similar attractions both ways.
>>
>>740642180
Post a photo of your body!
I would ask for a face photo but this is B so I understand if you would not :D
>>
>>740641861
>everyone has been molested so it doesn't exist? Maybe everyone has just been molested.

More like I'm starting to think that almost everyone is bullshitting or exaggerating because it's popular now. Just like how when I was growing up it was popular to tell everyone how poor you were even if you were doing just fine.

Or how basically every girl in the world now claims to be bi even though they never do anything with women at all.

As sad as it sounds, it's actually trendy to have been molested. You get attention from people for it. Take this thread as evidence.
>>
>>740627405
Anyone got the story of the dude who was ongoingly raped by his best friend for 4-5 months? He was like 9 or 10 at the time.
>>
>>740630827
They always claim that until you ask them to kill something simple like a chicken for dinner.
Then they always start to bitch moan and cry.
Self proclaimed psychos are usually push overs that aren't even able to kill for food.
>>
File: ZomboMeme 14072017111859.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 14072017111859.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
ITT: Pedophiles fap to made up child molestation stories
>>
>>740642064
imo you just need to approach it from a less judgemental "something bad happened" angle, you know?
>>
>>740642314
There were rare times I wanted it to happen but for the most part I thought I was going to have a panic attack atm. Now its different and I would've.
Besides watching pizza, nah.
>>
>>740642064
I wouldn't worry about it. Most people are into taboo, the younger you are the hotter it is to be into shit you're not supposed to be into and the further you will go with it. There's a lot of crazy shit going on today sexually that people that grew up around, say, the 90s weren't really exposed to that much. I mean it was happening but you didn't see it in tv shows and shit, you know? Being a fucked up skank is popular now.

When you have to worry is when they get all quiet and reserved and have trouble even talking about it.
>>
>>740642380
dude, for every person who posts 'molested', there's probably dozens who weren't and are just fapping to this.
>>
>>740642782
Pizza grils are best grils. Do you imagine you're the girl in it or do you imagine doing stuff to the girls?
>>
>>740642833
That's kind of my point though, it's almost empowering to have been molested now days, and most girls have such a weak molestation story that I have trouble taking them seriously. It used to be something I'd talk about my girlfriends with because I figured it was an important part of their past and who they are, but the more girls I dated the more I realized how much it had become something that they just kinda throw out there casually "oh yeah I was molested by my cousin"

Like it's a question on a dating profile or something. I just stop taking it seriously.
>>
>>740629051
Yeah sounds like you're just a shy and awkward person who happened to suck off a priest. Don't think the two arecthat related. Most molestation that are never discovered don't cause that kind of issue.
>>
>>740642782
Either or and just any situation really.
>>
>>740643101
I feel bad because I sort of molested my female cousin when we were doing blanket wrestling on a bed

We never talked about it again and I think our relationship is fine now though
>>
File: 1501161356274.jpg (50KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501161356274.jpg
50KB, 676x960px
>>740630827
Im not a self proclaimed psycho sorry, i was beaten alot as a kid from 4-19 by neighbours and in school
then after school the only mates i had used to do shit to me like pin me down and spray fairy liquid into my eyes and mouth and even one time whipped me with brambels all up my back then sprayed piss from a water gun they all pissed in , they sprayed that when i tried to fight back ever but i remember the pain i felt when the piss dripped down my already blood soaked back
anyway id already been seeing a cahms team (English therapy group for young troubled teens)
they never diagnosed me
Then i got a proper therapist and got checked out for a diagnosis
I have EUP (emotional unstable personality disorder) its like the pussy version of bi polar
But they also diagnosed me with Mixed personality disorder and low class of sociopath
I made a thread a few days ago actually going in more detail i recently stopped seeing those "mates"
and only got my diagnosis around 2 months ago
I get vivid dreams of killing the people who used to beat me before because i was very weak and could never defend myself
I always get excited and feel sooo fucking good killing the people in my dreams but i will never act on this because Im too much of a beta pussy and I see no need to kill random people I only care about the people who did shit to me before
>>
>>740642380
>Just like how when I was growing up it was popular to tell everyone how poor you were even if you were doing just fine
Kek, I remember at my school it was cool to have asthma and every body claimed they had asthma just because one kid with a puffer got out of a 1km run in PE
>>
>>740630216
If she isn't connecting age to the fantasy it probably has nothing to do with the molestation. They did a study in like 09 or some shit and over 50% of women have a rape/force fantasy.
>>
>>740642816
Thats my point. She wont say anything else happened but nothing in her experiences shes told me about are anything rough or rapey. Once i asked and told her i wondered if shed been raped and she got mad about it and said no but wouldnt say anything else. Shes very open sexually and down to try anything. Shes very turned on by guys fw sleeping girls and ive caught her looking at creep tnreads on here which match what happened to her from the babysitter and cousin yet both of those people disgust her u can see it in her face when she talks about it. Same with the friends stepdad. But shes into rough ass sex and force and incest more than anything yet denies either in her past. Also worth noting before she turned 18 and moved out from home her mom was with a guy i know that definitely would fuck her if given the chance and he used to let her get away with alot of shit a parent wouldnt and even bragged to me once that they had "an understanding" that she could do what she wanted. He didnt elaborate but i assumed then he meant something like that. Ik she tried to look at him as a dad but she swears they never did anything and that he never tried which im not sure i believe cuz she knows i hate him
>>
>>740627405
Don't really have proof but some 'woman' asked for my dick over skype when I was 14. Sent it and got nothing back about 3 times before I went cold. 'She' was supposedly from Corpus Christi,TX.
>>
If anyone is interested i cant post about when i was molested by mi sister, i was 9 and she was 14
>>
>>740643450
I got bullied in high school, not to that extent though. Got mildly beat up once or twice and some kids sprayed me with a watergun full of some cleaning solution
>>
>>740630144
you lucky bastard
>>
>>740643668
Kys pedofag
>>
>>740643665
I feel you man, if you get the dreams like i do, dont worry my therapist said its normal as your just relieving pent up anger
>>
>>740642900
Either or really. Idm any situation
>>
From when I was 12 to 14 years old my older brother (2 years older) would take showers with me to save water and time since we only had one bathroom in the house. First he would only insist on washing me which was weird but I didn't think much of it. Then he started playing with my dick more trying to get it hard.

After the first time he got me to cum by jacking me off he started doing more. He sucked my dick on my 13th birthday and then told me I had to return the favor or he would tell our parents what I was "making him do". I did, and for months that was our almost-daily routine - he'd jack or suck me off, then I had to do the same back.

It all ended the first time he tried to fuck me when I was 14. It hurt too badly so I screamed a bit, which led to my parents bursting in and seeing me crying and my brother with a hardon with blood running down my legs.

I ended up getting punished by my parents more harshly than he did, and I was forbidden from ever telling anyone (in real life) about it. I eventually confided in my grandma and she just laughed it off and said I must be exaggerating or telling lies. Since then I haven't told anyone, but I'd love to tell his wife so she knows that she married a child raping faggot.
>>
File: 1480156634760.jpg (54KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
1480156634760.jpg
54KB, 600x671px
Now that I think about it every girl I've dated has been molested. That's weird.
>>
>>740643875
you use Kik? Wickr? Or even email? would be good to talk a little.
>>
>>740629448
No, One does not remember stuff vividly from that age.

In fact, you don't remember anything vividly.
>>
>>740644099
Np. What's ur kik
>>
>>740639111
Fat faced girl with big eyes, blond stringy hare, seems to be enjoying what was happening. Man with tattoo on his arm. Old set from pre-digital photography era.
>>
>Mom I had a nightmare
>I start cuddling with her
>We start kissing on the lips
never went further than that but it's pretty fucked up
>>
>>740627405
>Were you molested?
Yes, though I wouldn't put it like that. He loves me, it wasn't something wrong.
>Who did it?
My dad. He started when I was two and stopped when I was 12 and had my first period. He did the same to my sisters.
>Did you ever tell anyone?
Of course not. Well, no, I've told my husband and he's seen the videos.
>>
>>740644447
HAHAHAHAHAHA So dam fake I could cry!

This is just some stupid horndog that writes what the trolls want to read!
>>
>>740644447
> Well, no, I've told my husband and he's seen the videos.

Where did you get the videos from? Did your husband like them?

Was it ever with your sisters at the same time?
>>
>>740643531
I'm into a lot of that shit too and I've never been molested

It's just the new most common set of fetishes.
But here's some advice if you want to get her to admit dirty shit. Do it while you have your dick in her and she's too horny to stop you, start it off like the normal dirty talk while you're fuckin her. I assume you say mean shit to her while you're fucking to get her going, once she gets into it, pin her down and make her admit that she wants to fuck him. If she has already and isn't admitting it, then yeah it's because she thinks it'll piss you off, but if you make her do it while you're fucking her she'll admit all kinds of things because now it's "ok"

I've got a girl to admit she fucked her dog once doing that, and most of the girls that have admitted their molestation and rape fantasies only did it because I was fucking the shit out of them while asking.

I'd say it can't hurt to try, but there's always the chance it'll ruin the mood and she'll storm out angry. I really doubt that'll happen, but the disclaimer is there now at least.
>>
>>740628764
I was molested my a priest when I was 12

>be 12
>go to Stations of the Cross, because I'm a good Catholic
>kneeling at the last station alone
>priest walks by
>when I finish he asks if I'm an altar boy
>tell him no
>he tells me to come over to the parish house with him to talk about it
>follow him over (since mother is working and dad left long time ago)
>sit and chat
>says come back in a few days
>go back after school few days later
>more chat. I think he's coo for a priest
>come back again. this time he takes me over to the church and shows me all the back rooms that you never see
>in one darker room he asks me for a favor
>says he can't masturbate because he's a priest but he's very aroused
>asks me to do it for him
>I'm hesitant to he pulls the authority card on me and tells me to do it
>he sits down, opens his pants and pulls his cock out
>I jerk him off
>he tells me I'm a great kid and we'll have fun together
>do other stuff over next few years
>30 years later church pays me $65,000 settlement
>>
>>740643340
>sort of molested
how did u manage that
>>
>>740644555
>Where did you get the videos from?
From my dad, where the fuck else would I get the videos he made with me?
>Did your husband like them?
Yeah, he says I was a sexy baby cocksucker.
>Was it ever with your sisters at the same time?
No
>>
Wow, I can relate to a lot of what is posted here.

As a dude, my first time was someone putting a few points of mdma in my arm while I was distracted by a friend of the guy, and then they both had their way with me for an entire weekend.

Never had a choice about the matter, and it's had some ongoing after effects that are currently in the process of causing me a boatload of trouble. 80% chance I am going to kill myself soon, and a 40% chance some other very unfortunate things might happen right before I do.
>>
File: 1489299829529.png (142KB, 450x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489299829529.png
142KB, 450x434px
>>740644875
FBI pls go
>>
>>740644875
Sounds like you're into it though. Were you the one that started talking about it with your husband or did he?
>>
>>740644899
Aids?
>>
Me- 9?-14? I dunno, I just kind of try to block it out. 25 now. Molested by my high functioning alcoholic and relatively successful dad. Good news though! He's serving 12 to 15 for unknown unrelated underage molestation charges. Think he actually got slapped with a rape charge. Haven't seen him since I was 16. The day marshals rolled up to our house was unexpected and actually made me think there might be a higher power.

He worked second shift and would often drink on the drive home. I was afraid of the dark because it started with me waking up and he would just be standing in my room. I was a scared little girl, and instantly picked up on the sinister vibes before he even started touching me later on. I was always kind of disliked him, and apparently for good reason, he admitted to touching me inappropriately before I could even remember.

I started just trying to always stay awake, had horrible anxiety and "night downers", panic ataxia, the works. But of course I'd fall asleep, even if he saw me awake he would say "go to sleep :)" I would close my eyes and pretend to go to sleep a lot, but just freeze up and mentally panic when he would mess with me.

Too chicken shit to ever say anything to my mom because my already fucked, oldest child brain would say "I'll be the one to distroy our family. My brothers will hate me forever because on the divorce. My mom will have to become an RN again. Will she believe me? What will people think? I'll have to testify in court" Just a stupid weak idiot at the time.

I wish I could go back and call him out right from the get go. After he was sent to jail I told my mom everything that I had gone through and she believed every word and did everything she could to get the divorce finalized asap.

Over 10 years have gone buy and I finally can say I'm okay now. I feel normal and adjusted in life. No major sex kinks, pretty average lol. Just really don't like when my boyfriend comes into the shower unannounced.
>>
>>740644299
how old was she? Remember what tats he had?

>>740645089
who else did he molest that got him busted?
>>
>>740644973
>Sounds like you're into it though
Yeah, because it was a great experience.
>Were you the one that started talking about it with your husband or did he?
Well, of course I brought it up, he didn't ask if it happened. It was kind of awkward telling him, on our wedding night I told him "I'm not really a virgin because my dad used to fuck me".
>>
>>740645249
Was your wedding night incest daddy daughter fantasy sex?
>>
>>740645061
No, I got busted for pizza possession as a result of my roommates getting drug raided. Forgot about a dead hdd in my closet, which magically worked one final time apparently.

Every technological thing I owned got confiscated (10's of k's worth of top-end gaming and vr stuff, everything in my life I ever amassed for myself), and am awaiting po po busting down my door with warrants and charges.

Got nothing else in my life other than my gaming stuff (literally nothing else) and have no interest in jail. Thus all that remains is suicide before imprisonment and doing my best to make some sort of violent statement before the end.

To quote that dude from that game, "I never asked for this."
>>
>>740645301
No, but my dad did fuck me one last time earlier that day before the wedding. I didn't tell my husband anout that until later when I had to.
>>
>>740645316
you deserve it, but you should also stream your suicide. There are not enough around.
>>
>>740645471
I literally don't deserve it, and I'm not going to stream it. It will almost certainly make the news anyway, once everything is done and settled. I am planning on it, after all.
>>
>>740631054
Tell us more about the online boyfriend please
>>
>>740645440
>when I had to

lol did he knock you up? not to be an ass but that would be kinda funny
>>
>>740645533
>almost certainly make the news
I hope you are not nearby me.
>>
>>740645316
Imo you should just wait it out. I'm not gonna say it'll get better, but eventually you'll be back to playing games again, and there will be way more fun games out by then.
>>
>>740645562
Yes, it was so scary when we went to the doctor and the doctor said the baby wasn't his. I knew whose baby ut must have bren then but I couldn't just say that in the doctor's office, it was so embarrassing.
>>
>>740645676
Confiscature and conviction entails destruction of confiscated equipment. It took my my entire working life to get what was taken, and I have no interest in working to try to get it all back. What's mine is mine, and no one has the right to take it from me. Theft must be punished. I never asked to have what happened to me happen, and I never asked for the ongoing mental issues that resulted from it that I spent my entire life attempting to hide so I could try and fit in with the normies.

To quote Futurama, "Ya gotta do what ya gotta do."

>>740645630
Statistically likely that I am not.
>>
Came back to consciousness after being black out drunk to a girl being on top of me with her tongue down my throat. I don't know how all of that happened but I felt molested, that's for sure.
>>
>>740645769
Haha, hope you did something serious to make it up to your husband. I'm kinda surprised he stayed with you after that honestly. Do you guys ever have fun talking about him knocking you up again while fucking? Ever plan on letting your dad do it again. I'm gonna bet you've thought about keeping it even if it's not realistic
>>
>>740645219
Yeah, turned out one of my cousins like from 6 years before hand during family reunion we drove the whole way across the country for. Still not entirely convinced she knew it was him. Pretty sure it was possible my grandfather and she kept changing her story. He still to the day claims he's falsely imprisoned and keeps appealing. Eitherway I got lucky and good my her if he did do it.

My whole family's life turned out so much better with his controlling, isolationist and manipulative ass out of the picture
>>
>>740645219
She looked maybe nine in the pic set. His tat was a shitty, faded version of above lion. His eyes are scrubbed out in the pic set too. She is a chubby looking girl with really big eyes. Likely she was drugged a little, like given a vallium or something. Her real name is Sheri, and the dead stepfather was Don or Donald.

I saw the set maybe eight years ago by accident. The tattoo was the giveaway. I clearely remember it. I was a pallbearer at the guys funeral.
>>
>>740635985
Thats so fuckin sad. Feel bad 4 her.
Got any pics of her
>>
>>740638288
You and her dad are weiner cousins. Nice
>>
>>740645990
>Ever plan on letting your dad do it again
No, I'm married now, I wouldn't ever sex with anyone but my husband from now on.
>I'm gonna bet you've thought about keeping it even if it's not realistic
That was several years ago, my son is doing fine, it wasn't "unrealistic to keep" him. I don't know what you're suggesting.
>>
I was actually sexually abused when I was a kid. It was an unpleasant experience but I was pretty fine afterwards. The tall kid who molested me turned out to rob a store and went to prison.

Oh, yeah. And this was in South Korea.
>>
>>740646106
really wondering if I ever saw the set. What were they doing in it?
>>
>>740645923
Yeah no one ever asks for anything unfair that happens to them. I don't even get why you're harping on that point. Who would ask to have all of their shit taken? My point stands though. Wait it out. It'll take you like a couple months of a full time job to get a decent rig set up again.

I mean i feel for you honestly. It's entirely possible my room mates would get raided for drugs. If I lost all of my shit because of something they did I'd probably hate everyone and everything even more than I do now.

Plus no one's gonna give a fuck about you for more than a month if you go out in a blaze of glory, it's too trendy. No one cars anymore.

You wanna make a statement but you'll only just be forgotten, then the rest of us will have to sit through more bullshit politicians trying to take games away from the rest of us.
>>
>>740640348
What's up peacock
>>
>>740627405
When i was 5 a 6 year old retarted kid pissed on my body and tried to put his stiff cock in my ass while we were alone and naked in a child swimming pool, this was really wired.
>>
File: 1209922743685.jpg (17KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1209922743685.jpg
17KB, 268x320px
>>740646316
>has sex with dad before wedding night

>too ethical to cheat on husband

>keeps incest kid

are you an evangelical christian by chance?
>>
>>740646381
The "never asked for that" was more referring to the weekend of drug-rape and everything that followed from it, but I see your point.

It just feels like the worst thing to punish a victim, and even worse is that the people doing the punishing no doubt think that it's justified.

What a world, eh?
>>
>>740637248
No way. How the fuck did you find the video? Were u looking for it?
>>
>>740637248
Depending on where you live, you absolutely can get jailed for possession of your own content, even though you're the victim in it.

It's been done in the US a few times to teenagers.
>>
>>740645089
Sorry you are normal, hubby deserved a fucked up sex toy wife.
>>
34/m now. A lot really, I thought it was normal and happened to everyone. At 4 my 19/m cousin had me stroke him for a few minutes. He was a dirty greasy biker wannabe, that was pretty gross. When I was 6 my 10/f adopted cousin wanted to practice kissing, we rubbed on each other outside our clothes. Using tongue at that age felt funny. At 8 her and I went further. Got naked in bed and touched all over each other. She had budding tits and the start of a bush by then, so that was fun and she got me super hard squeezing my little unit. At 9 another female cousin and I made out and dry humped while shirtless. At 10 my 14/m cousin and I "practiced" hooking up with girls. We did that by blowing each other and by trying to get my dick in his ass. Him laying on his stomach and me laying on his back just poking at the hole. We didn't know about lube so that didn't work to well. We didn't even try him fucking me, his dick was already pretty big at that point. Later that summer, still 10, we found lube I his mom's room and tried again, this time he laid on his back with his legs up and I got inside him and jerked him off at the same time. He came pretty quick, that was the first time I saw jizz. The next summer I had another bedtime adventure with the adopted cousin, resulted in my first vaginal penetration although breif. Tried to play with her again about 8 months later, but she didn't really want to. I don't really regret any of it, and still use those memories as fap material occasionally.
>>
>>740646650
Yeah it sucks. Everyone always thinks their own side is justified no matter how fucked up what they're doing. Even the dudes that raped you probably thought it was something they deserved to do.

The WORST fucking people are the ones that have some kind of perceived moral authority. Priests, teachers, hipsters. Nothing they say or do to destroy lives is ever wrong. Took me years to realize that the world is literally just a bunch of people abusing other people when they can. Sucks to go through life as a cynic and a misanthrope sometimes.

If you don't kill yourself though and you end up in prison, you should spend the time getting buff and then come back and be the scary dude that was in prison, it'll get you laid a lot at least, and now that you don't have aids you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>740635545
Sorry about late reply.
At first it was hidden. After a while it was pretty open. Her mom ignored it.
Started with touching and yeah from about 11 he fucked her.
>>
>>740647476
I completely empathize on being a cynic and misanthrope. I can't ever recall ever feeling different.

I don't think that getting buff in prison is an option for me, wouldn't be able to get the motivation, but i thank you for your advice and time.

Never something that I could talk about to someone in person.
>>
>>740646590
No, we dont velieve in magic.
>>
>>740629731
With my penis xD
>>
I was a 10yo girl and both my perants have started working night shifts. They get a trusted neighbors daughter she is 15 years to stay with Me From 10pm-7pm. She got ready for school at our house oh btw im 13 now.. Anyways after a few days she would come snuggle me naked and me take my clothes off too This went on for days. Until it went farther she would climb in bed with me and would make me suck on her titts while she rubed my pussy. After a while she would eat me out and make me call her mom.. I would also eat her out i remeber her tasting so sweet like a fruity lube. I started slowly falling in love with her. She would make out with me buy me lots of toys and treats. Every night she would come over was the best it felt good what she did to me and what i did to her... After 1 year my perants stopped working night shift... And i got sad a month later she moved. I was molested and liked it alot.
>>
>>740648587
wow do you mainly like girls now? Would you do it again?

Also wanna kik?
>>
>>740648587
fruity lube. 11/10 bait anon.
>>
>>740648742
Only been with girls from then. Dont know how to fuck guys.
>>
>>740648953
>>740648742

girls are more fun anyway. When you decide you want a guy he'll know what to do. I'd love to chat off of here if you use kik or email.
>>
>>740627405
Yes by my uncle when i was 8
>>
>>740649086
tell us the story anon. You m or f?
>>
>>740627405
Idk if I was. A family member believes I was. But I don't remember alot from my childhood.

I dated someone who was molested. A family friend. And no.
>>
grandma roofed the cookies...woke up with my dick in a pair of dentures...i likes it so much
>>
>>740649078
Whats your kik?
>>
>>740631650
Wouldn't be saying that if the genders were reversed.
>>
>>740629677
Talie?
>>
>>740647331
So did you stay a faggot or turn out pretending to be straight?
>>
>>740649267
No one was raped>>740649835
>>
>>740649899
cringe
>>
The thread was about molestation in general, not just rape.
>>
>>740650216
Nigger, i never said anyone was raped. I just implied they would think the opposite if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>740627405
>>>740647331
>So did you stay a faggot or turn out pretending to be straight?

Married, have a kid. I like females, haven't been with a guy since my cousin that summer. But I fap to trap porn and would definitely have a mmf full participation threesome if the guy was right. Like an average or smaller dick, feminine guy not a bear or really masculine. I'd suck and fuck a passable trap too, and let it duck and fuck me. Not out looking though but if it happened it would happen, you know.
>>
>>Be me 1st and 2nd grade, not sure how old I was during those grades. Same as everyone else
>>Have female baby-sitter who would always touch me and make her touch her
>>used to call it house lmao
>>She was in High School i'd reckon probably about 16.
>>Happened nearly everyday for about 2 years
>>If I ever said no she'd hurt me
>>One time hit me so hard with a broomstick I got a cracked rib
>>Told my mom like 2ish years after it happened maybe
>>Went to the child Abbacessy (proper spelling?) center and told them what the deal was
>>They informed the police of my City, grandad was a former cop in that city too.
>>Pulled as many string as possible, but nothing ever happened because "No evidence"
>>Just kinda got the fuck on with my life
>>Had the emo teen phase, but not sure if it's related
>>Have depression, but not sure if it's related
>>I do a lot of drugs, but not sure if it's related
>>Could be a sociopath, but not if it's related
>>Don't have any social problems.
Dad has manic depression, bipolar personality, and was a drug addict and drunk, so like I said not sure if those traits in me are genetic or not.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.