[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ my gf and me wanted to try something different, and we ended

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 21

File: IMG002.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG002.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
/b/ my gf and me wanted to try something different, and we ended up trying chastity, i did think it's pretty fun in the sense that she can tease me and stuff and then take out all the pent up stuff on her when it comes off. which has been fun for a while we both enjoyed it.

but now she's been upping the time i have be inside it, currently i'm supposed to be locked up for over 3 months, it's already been 1 month and it's so hard. now she gave me the option of if i let another guy top me i get to take it off in just a week. i'd usually never consider it but i'm so frustrated.

any anons with similar experiences. can it be painful to get topped ? there would be lube ofc. still a worried about feeling humiliated too, she says if i let it happen she needs to be there to watch. pic related it's me.
>>
>>740464507
I never get why anyone would find a chastity device sexy. The notion of someone else being in control of my sexuality sounds borderline rapey to me.
>>
File: tumblr_ngtxl8Z8hj1tguv8go1_400.gif (2MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngtxl8Z8hj1tguv8go1_400.gif
2MB, 270x360px
>>740464507
dunno if bait but I'm a sissy trap who loves chastity and anal feels really good if you're trained for it. Going from zero to faggot is gonna probably be unpleasant for you. Your gf should be training your ass with plugs first to make you a good bitch
>>
>>740464788
she's not trying to make me a "good bitch" plugs are allowed though, so i would practice a bit. i did ask her to do it herself with a strap on but she said it just wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>740464920
anon if you're even considering letting another man fuck you in front of your gf who has you locked in chastity you are a "good bitch" truthfully you should embrace it and anal will probably feel a lot better
>>
>>740465145
i don't see it like that myself, but i do worry a little she might look at me differently. i wish she didn't want to watch if i went through with it. maybe she just wants to be sure it happened ?
>>
>>740465558
Why don't you ask her these questions instead of asking us?
>>
>>740464507
>. pic related it's me.
No it's not, I've mistaken the chair for a weird scaley foot before.
On the off chance that this is you, you can just push the pins out of the cage and take it off.
>>
>>740465748
it doesn't work like that. but yes, i know i can take it off, it's a plastic one so i can break it, but that's not what me and my gf agreed on.

so i'm not breaking out, basically just asking if it's worth to get out 2 months earlier.
>>
>>740465942
Is it worth it to let another man Fuck you like a girl?

Will he wear a condom?
>>
>>740465942
Only if you're a faggot
You fucking faggot.
>>
>>740465748
Well, that lock also looks completely trivial to pick.

>>740465942
You know all this stuff is still just your choice, right? If you're not comfortable with something, you don't have to do it. In other words, why not break the device/pick the lock/detach the hinge?
>>
>>740465558
>but i do worry a little she might look at me differently

She already sees you differently and is testing your boundaries. You either submit to her will or GTFO of that relationship ASAP.
>>
>>740464747
This isn't real.
Its bait anon
>>
>>740465942
Counter question, are you enjoying yourself?
If you are keep doing it, if not you're allowed to request it being removed without having some dude fuck you.
Withdrawing consent is legitimate and if your girl don't want to let you go when you ask her to, she's a sadist.
>>
>>740464507

>Get bolt cutter
>snip off fragile lock
>meet girlfriend
>rape her mouth and make her choke on it
>break up

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>740464507
OP, I wish I were you. Been looking for a keyholder for ages. I live in one of the largest cities in the country and it seems like there's hardly anyone that's dominant here.
>>
>>740466205
It usually is, I was just wondering what people get out of this.
I mean why would anyone enjoy having another person lording over their orgasms?
>>
>>740464507
Are there really people this pathetic in the world? I mean, I just can't tell if this is bait, or there really are people this dumb and pathetic on /b/, because, well, you know there really are people this dumb and pathetic on /b/. But is this bait? Fuck it is getting hard these days to distinguish these days.
>>
>>740464747
The only person who should control me is me
>>
>>740464507
How about you stop being a lying faggot trying to bait posters on 4chan bitch.
And before you say oh i'm not lying and try to tell me something that makes me pity you so I might buy in to finding your lie a little more convincing because "hey who would lie about this thing that makes them look bad" you can post a fucking timestamp next to your little cock in that cage.
If you say anything or do anything other then posting a picture of your dick in that gay little faggot cage with a timestamp then you are a lying faggot.
>>
>>740466400
It's legitimately not bait. I'd love to be in his situation.
>>
>>740466400
I occasionally read Savage Love, and either that entire column is a very elaborate ruse, or else there really are people like this.
>>
>>740466550
Faggot
>>
>>740466046
why do you phrase it like that ?
and she didn't specificly say but i'm assuming he will be wearing a condom

>>740466055
because i promised her that i wouldn't do it. if i break it off i'd be lying to her that's nto good in a relationship

>>740466117
does she really ?

>>740466219
i did enjoy myself yeah. i'm still not hating it, but the amount of time she wants me to be in it now is really long on the other hand getting topped is kinda extreme as well
>>
>>740464507

you're no longer her bf, her equal. you're now her little bitch. you're a loser.

she's probably already fucking another dude - an actual man.
>>
>>740466668
Did you ever discuss how you'd go about getting out of this thing if it stopped turning on?
Like a safe word or something, to abort mission without having to pay in sexual actions?
>>
>>740466668
>because i promised her that i wouldn't do it. if i break it off i'd be lying to her that's nto good in a relationship
Abusing someone's trust to guilt them into doing something they don't want to do is also bad for relationships. Not to say you necessarily shouldn't take a dick, I have before, but that you should only do it if it's what you want to do.
>>
>>740466830
Stopped turning you on*
>>
>>740466668
>does she really ?

She proposed to get another guy involved, she probably already know him and has laugh with him about you.
>>
>>740466668
I've never seen someone so dedicated to pasta bait.
She looks at you less than a man.
You're a laughing stock to her and her friends. I promise she will record the encounter and blackmail you for the rest of your life
I'm an extreme sadist but I wouldn't go this far, this is stuff when you really wanna destroy somebody
>>
>>740467187
Extreme sadist? I'd like to hear about some of the things you've done.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_214927.jpg (766KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_214927.jpg
766KB, 1600x1200px
>>740466538
Better? Cest timezone
>>
>>740467368
That brand name on the lock.
That's like writing hardwood on a plywood door.
>>
>>740466791
she hasn't been treating me any different though, i can't imagine she thinks of me like that.

>>740466850
i t's a weird situation. not going to lie, it itself doesn't seem like the worst thing. how it's happening just is kinda odd, also that she's watch it.

>>740467187
posted pic with timestamp, it's not bait.
and she hasen't said anytthing about recording etc. and she's nto really forcing me to i do have a choice. 2 more months is going to be really hard though
>>
>>740467307
Public humiliation, family humiliation, branding, forced tattoo, piercing are my main ones
The worse I've ever done was use a real whip, but that's really pushing limits for how dangerous that can be.
What they are asking is to break him. I've never pushed someone that far without consent. If the girl is straight I'd never make her fuck a heavy dyke lesbian unless she was willing. Making someone do something like that leaves a permanent bad taste in their mouth over this lifestyle. It would have them feel as if they were raped. That's one way to destroy a life
>>
>>740467528
yeah as said before the case is plastic and as you said the lock isn't the strongest one out there, but i'm not going to break out after i promised i'd keep it on
>>
>>740467736
If you wanna be raped then let him fuck you. Cause I promise with the way this is headed he is gonna fuck you hard and make you cry. She wants to destroy you. If that doesn't, expect to be that guys bitch or multiple guys bitches. You must really want a big dick in your ass faggot
>>
>>740467825
Answer this >>740466830
>>
>>740467773
Of all of that, the branding is the one that I couldn't do. I've seen videos and heard so many horror stories.
>>
>>740468207
The piercing is pretty brutal imo.
I'm not talking about ears. I'm talking nipples, clit, asshole, nose with varying degrees of weight added to them on a daily to force the piercings to pull. Branding can't definitely go bad if you don't do it right. I do light branding. Enough for a scar, but not enough to need surgery or first aid
>>
>>740466668
tbh op with how she seems to want to degrade you i don't think he will. but beg him to wear one if you have to, if you get seeded it's all over. no way to get back from that. might as well stay locked up and accept your new pussy
>>
>>740468207
I started off with a branding on my dick. Still there too, kinda weird looking but no one has ever said anything
>>
>>740468383
I'm into needle play, so I guess the piercings just didn't seem as bad to me.
>>
>>740468526
Well that makes sense then. You wouldn't fear what you already like
>>
>>740467928
why are you so sure she wants to destroy me ? our relationship's always been good, i always treated her well and she me.

>>740468168
no, we never did, nver thought about it either as it's always been fun. just figured i'd wait out the time and then just not put it on again if it wasn't fun anymore.

>>740468416
i don't have a pussy
>>
File: 1501356305949.jpg (92KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1501356305949.jpg
92KB, 780x780px
>>740464507
>>
File: 1473650807265.jpg (18KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1473650807265.jpg
18KB, 292x257px
>>740467368
make meth and hope you blow up the house
>>
>>740468572
Yeah. I'm hoping to find a sadist near me to really stretch my boundaries. But being a sub guy isn't an easy time for finding dominants.
>>
>>740468578
Because she's an amateur that's going extremely steep. You have 0 experience with dick in your ass. She won't lay ground rules for that guy, and for all you know when the time comes it won't be kne guy but 2-3-4 or more. The locking up is your fetish and you gotta control it. If you don't wanna be fucked in the ass by a guy tell her. Ask for different things. Do humiliation instead, there are thousands of options other than fuck in the ass. Cause if you aren't 100% down for it you will regret it. I've done this over 10 years. Id never ever do that to a person that wasn't willing. Cause it's rape with a few extra steps. That will fuck you up. I've seen horrors stories at bdsm cons and parties of guys that have ripped asses from the rape they allowed cause their partner demanded it and they felt they had no say in it and had to trust them completely.
>>
>>740468846
What's your area?
>>
>>740469018
I live in Tx
>>
>>740469128
Damn definitely too far. Good luck Anon Bible belt is hard to find that stuff cause it's buried deep. People gotta keep their appearance up near their peers from religious death grip in many communities
>>
File: 1501061307251.jpg (34KB, 750x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501061307251.jpg
34KB, 750x608px
my opinion is that if you let a guy fuck your ass you will either find that you are gay/bi or it will be rape. rape will fuck you up mentally and your relationship will probably crumble under the stress and anxiety that comes with being a rape victim. however, if you are bi, then your relationship will be fun as you can have sex with your gf and a dude at the same time. if you are gay, you will leave your gf eventually and both will lose. either way, you will probably suffer or she will suffer for it. I would not take the chance if I were you anon. it's dangerous for your mental health and relationship. it's really a coin toss. and you can choose not to toss the coin and come out of it with neither of the cons nor pros of either. maybe the pros sound worth the risk to you, and in that case, go for it, if not then you should not do it. follow your gut.
>>
>>740468578
>no, we never did, nver thought about it either as it's always been fun. just figured i'd wait out the time and then just not put it on again if it wasn't fun anymore.
Sounds like you guys really didn't think this through at all. It's almost on the 50 shades of grey scale of ill thought out endeavors.
>>
>>740464507
I wish I had a gf at all
>>
>>740464747
>sounds borderline rapey to me.
There are people who have a rape fetish
>>
>>740469422
get off your computer and go out more. talk to people. you'll get one eventually.
>>
>>740469262
Yeah, it's interesting living here. Texas has something like 5-6 cities in the top 15 in the country, yet it seems impossible to find people in the lifestyle
>>
>>740468959
i wouldn't go as far as to call it rape but it's true i have my doubts. but tbh i've had doubts about a lot of things in my life that both ended good and bad.

>>740469276
this is well put, thanks anon. i'm just not sure, i do still have some time to think about it but still
>>
>>740469518
It doesn't work like that when you're ugly af
>>
>>740469570
Once you find an in, dive deep
They are very close knit there. I've went to conventions down there. My favorite to date was an actual priest was there full robes and garments was asking to be tied down, beat, then sodomized by one of the Mistresses. It's just trying to find them is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>740469476
Yeah, this sort of rape fantasy just isn't my flavor.
I
>>
>>740466353
There's a website for that. Plenty of women to be your keyholder online. For a fee of course.

here: http://www.keyholderfinder.com/index.php?dll=register
>>
>>740469756
That sounds amazing. I'm not sure how far I'd dive, just because I don't have any real experience yet. Mostly just self locking in chastity.
>>
>>740469811
Well, I'd much prefer having an irl femdom type relationship. But thanks for the resource, I'll look at it.
>>
>>740466400
checking your dubs

also: when you've tried everything else, you start to embrace to offbeat. you'll know when you get there. it may not be chastity but instead feet, or scat, or balloons for god's sake.
>>
>>740469922
You'll probably end up paying some money to find professional people to help train you.
But it's better than ending up like OP with no experience and his dominant gf with no experience which leads to pain and no pleasure
>>
>>740469629
a life tip. if you're not sure about something, never take any chance. let the safest route be the default unless you know what you're doing and what you want. if you don't have any time to decide then don't. let her force you to have it on you 2 more months.
>>
>>740469629
Def get your gf to play with your ass some before you even try to make the decision. It's a good tease so she would probably be into it. If you enjoy it consider it and if you are gonna try it make sure you and your gf careful discuss rules and make it clear you have to be able to stop it if you change your mind during. Ultimately if you don't like anal and are just doing it to get out it probably isn't the right call.
>>
>>740469695
yes, it does. my friend is a fat 6/10. he got a faithful gf that was 8-9/10. why? because love doesn't always see your appearance. the more you talk with girls the better you'll become at it. eventually, you'll get a gf. you just have to learn how to not suck at being social, and how do you do that? be more social. maybe you'll find a 10/10 that falls in love with you. don't think that just because you're unattractive girls won't chose you. maybe for one night stands but when it comes to getting a gf then it's not relevant.
>>
>>740470690
yeah maybe. 2 months is going to be so rough though.

>>740470763
this could definitely help make me a decision, i really should get some experience before i do it
>>
>>740471248
then let it be 2 months. better that than dealing with the mental health problems you'll get from rape.
>>
File: mankatobec_d9ad4e.jpg (34KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
mankatobec_d9ad4e.jpg
34KB, 479x360px
be careful op, you could end up like this faster than you think
>>
>>740464507

this thread again...
>>
>>740471248
You're first experience with anal absolutely shouldn't be some random dude and you shouldn't be coerced into it. If you are curious try some fingers and stuff and see and take it from there.
>>
>>740471773
you're probably right. just really unsure about the 2 months as well, i feel like i might so insane
>>
>>740471652
fuck off
>>
Get a buttplug kit, usually contains 3-5 plugs of increasing size. Either that and/or an average sized dildo. Oh, and a douche. Probably want to google safe anal guides for toys/sex - usually include tips, safety practices, what to do before/during/after. Using water based lube with gloved fingers to stretch is good. Remember to go slow, monitor breathing, and -stop- if there is any pain. Seriously, worst mistake you can make is when you feel some resistence/pain. All in all, anal/prostate stimulation can be fun/exciting (especially with "gspot" designed toys).

In my opinion, if your gf isn't okay/hesitant to helping you practice/"train" your anus with smaller toys to bigger/dildo sized toys (of course with ssfewords, communication, aftercare, and patience), then it's not worth the gay sex. Let alone allowing her to indulge in her dom fantasies without reading indepth about such practices, or willing to compromise her kinks for your comfort, then don't go along with it. Just because you're a "sub" doesn't mean the relationship dynamics are against you/your health/wellbeing, its meant to be 50-50. Trust is communication.
>>
File: 33.gif (1MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
33.gif
1MB, 420x315px
your gf is going to love the view
>>
>>740471993
That's understandable so start trying it soon maybe you'll like it and get fucked and be released in a week or so
>>
>>740472220
yeah i'll definitely look into getting a set like that. i do hope that if i go through with it she doesn't pick a guy that's "big"

>>740472484
i'm thinking about it, i'll order some plugs to get used to it and if it goes well, then maybe.

>>740472288
not helping
>>
>>740472828
Well if your reaction to that gif is disgust, why are you considering letting your girl decide on which guy gets to fuck you?
>>
>>740473013
it's not really disgust, just annoyed with guys like >>740471652
>>740472288
that try to say i'll be some kind of girl or sissy.
>>
>>740473118
They're speaking the language of your fetish though, every time I've used the time to look into these threads, people seem to be fapping to this understanding of chastity devices on men.
>>
>>740464747
i find it kinda hot, I also have a rape fetish though so...
>>
File: tumblr_n9ykpzLfpT1tcak53o1_1280.jpg (254KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ykpzLfpT1tcak53o1_1280.jpg
254KB, 1024x680px
>>740473118
bent over like a girl, taking big dick like a girl, probably getting pumped full of another guys seed like a girl. but... nah, you're not a girl at all.
>>
>>740464788
God you're a faggot, this whole thread is full of faggots.
>>
>>740473473
That is so hot
>>
>>740473404
Could you try to explain why?
I really don't get it, to me its the ultimate embodiment of authoritarianism, where your sexuality isn't even your own.
>>
>>740467736
>hasn't been treating me differently
Oh, so this isn't the first time she's coerced you into taking a cock up your ass?
If it is, she absolutely sees you differently. She now sees you as her sub or plaything.
>>
File: _shooting_intensifies_.gif (399KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
_shooting_intensifies_.gif
399KB, 488x519px
>>740464507
that's pretty fucking beta
>>
File: 20170610_041534~01.jpg (827KB, 2375x2585px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_041534~01.jpg
827KB, 2375x2585px
>>740471652
>>740472288
This is actually really thrilling and fun.
https://www.emlalock.com/?page=req&id=g19kb2fc10ygmn8g5dht
>>
>>740466791
This
>>
>>740473665
that's the whole appeal, it's like you're totally at their mercy. It's not a big thing for me but it's still on the list
>>
>>740473473
there's no guarantee he'll be bigger than me, and there will be a condom.

>>740473708
no... it is the first time... i jsut meant like during reg life during the day.
>>
>>740473887
Add 3 days is your option? Why not just seal the lock?
>>
>>740473118
>that try to say i'll be some kind of girl or sissy.

you're in a chastity device going to have your asshole plundered by some ass pirates. i'd say you were some kind of sissy.
>>
>>740474053
so, i get the you both agreed ad you were into it too, but who was the one that picked you a PINK chastity device ? it's pretty manly, isn't it ?
>>
>>740474053
I mean... Have you talked about wanting anal before you talked about chastity? Because if not, that's a pretty big red flag.
>>
>>740473964
I dunno man, I've had too many people fuck me over to even consider putting myself under someones mercy.
I like when the women I'm with are assertive about their needs and about fulfilling mine during sex.
But if one ever asked me to fully submit and have them as my master, I'd say no thanks and nope out.
There are already too many ways a woman can fuck me over through legal means, without me giving them my consent to dominate me as well.
>>
File: dressed up.jpg (399KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
dressed up.jpg
399KB, 1000x1333px
did you ask you to wear anything special during ?
>>
>>740465734
A hand cant talk back.
>>
>>740464507
I would make sure you can fit 2 fingers in no lube/4 in with lube first, otherwise it's fine man. Actually feels pretty nice if he knows what hes doing
>>
>>740474448
That's not exactly true, op could know sign language.
>>
>>740464747
>sounds borderline rapey to me
All the best fetishes are borderline rapey.
The rape is the wrong way around in this one, however.
>>
>>740474114
she's not forcing me to do it... and if it happens it's only 1 guy not multiple.

>>740474167
i guess she picked the color

>>740474293
no, not that i can think about. why is it a red flag ?

>>740474440
no she didn't. i'm definitely not dressing like that.
>>
>>740474061
That's for when I can no longer get an erection.
>>
>>740474850
100% Permanent is definitely my goal, but only if I'm owned by someone. Self locking doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>740475073
My keyholder uses emlalock just to maintain a time. It's not a self locking session.
>>
>>740475166
Ooh, alright that works then
>>
>>740474749

ASS PIRATES
>>
>>740475216
It's only 3 days though cause it needs 10 votes before I can be unlocked and this session cap is 25 weeks
>>
>>740474749
It's a red flag because that means this is all coming from her. So either she wants you to do something you don't want to do, or thinks you secretly want cock in your ass. Take your pick.
>>
>>740475358
no, just 1 guy.

>>740475468
i dunno the idea of anal itself isn't something i'm weirder out by, though i admit when she told me i did ask for her to do it with a strap on instead.
>>
File: 1482177946161.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482177946161.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
you're going to love getting seeded
>>
Straight troll, but for all you faggots hoping to learn about this... In the supposed situation, his girlfriend is testing if he is a fag. If he turns out to be(IE takes the dick, especially with no condom) she will find a bull and he will be a full time cuck. Choose if you want this, it may be too late already. She may have lost enough respect for you already. 99.9% of women are submissive. If you show them you are, they hate it. She will punish you. If you want that, then you are in heaven, if not, then you are fucked. Choose your play partners carefully and talk about kinks before you play.
>>
>>740476390

maybe he'll get his first pozdaddy
>>
>>740476895
that's kinda messed up to make up such a test. it's not that i'm just saying "yeah sure" i'm only considering it because of the remaining time in chastity, 2 months is so long, i'm already having a rough time and i would ask for a condom.

>>740476390
if it happens there'll be a condom
>>
File: 1484768019123.png (294KB, 590x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484768019123.png
294KB, 590x480px
>>740466307
>bolt cutter
>even remotely close to cock
>gf walks in mid prison escape
>accidentally perform second circumcision

Clearly a hammer is the best tool for the job
>>
>>740477567
source of picture ?
>>
File: 1494648657481.png (18KB, 172x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494648657481.png
18KB, 172x247px
>>740477647
Probs the same one this is from
>>
noone gonna mention the elephant ankle?
4chan 2k17 haHAA
>>
do it OP you know you would like it
>>
>>740478628
That is a leather chair anon.
>>
>>740465942
>but that's not what me and my gf agreed on.
No you don't have a girlfriend, stop lying
>>
File: tumblr_nr3ddcpcEq1t29y5no1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr3ddcpcEq1t29y5no1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
it'll become more than a 1 time thing for sure. you'll be getting fucked next to your gf in no time
>>
>>740464507
Hey; what's it like wearing that under your clothes in public? Asking for a friend
>>
>>740469422
The grass is always greener, eh?
>>
>>740478961
if i knew i would than i probably would have an easier time deciding.

>>740479220
no that's not happening

>>740479358
it's not too bad though you can't wear anything too tight or you'll get squished. also a rubber band around the lock helps if it makes noise
>>
>>740474646
>derp
>>
>>740464507
Stop lying. You did this to yourself also you're fucking pathetic excuse for a man
>>
>>740480184
>snark
>>
>>740473887
Yay putting a litterall fucking bikelock on my cock, looks extremely thrilling and fun -.-
>>
File: tumblr_o1l1a9O2ps1uhsv3uo1_540.jpg (82KB, 540x649px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1l1a9O2ps1uhsv3uo1_540.jpg
82KB, 540x649px
you'll be his bitch if you go through with this OP, if your gf doesn't leave you she'll start bring bulls over both for you and her
>>
>>740475619
And she declined to do that. Think very carefully about what she said when she declined and what that implies.
>>
>>740481611
he's not going to own me.

>>740481936
she jsut went on about how it's not the same thing. how it probably feels different and she might not be as good at it as it wouldn't make her cum as a guy would if he did it, giving him more incentive etc.
>>
>>740482482
So she wants you to get fucked like a bitch either because she's turned on by it or because she thinks you are.
That doesn't have any red flags for you?
>>
>>740483099
i mean... just because she wants a guy to do it doesn't mean she wants me fucked like a bitch ?
if she was turned on by it i'd feel a bit weird about it but it's not the worst thing ? i would howeverm ind if she wanted it because she think i'm a bitch or because i want it.
>>
>>740483390
She wants a guy to fuck you "because he has more incentive".
She wants you to have him blow his load in your ass without even the ability to jerk off or touch your dick.

How is that not like a bitch?
>>
>>740464507
She's just training you to be her eventual cuck.

Either run like a man or accept your fate as a faggot now.
>>
>>740483584
i imagine that he'll be wearing a condom though so he couldn't really be cumming inside. though i guess the rest does sound weird, i dunno...

>>740483834
i'm not a cuck or a faggot
>>
>>740484083
No, he's still cumming inside your ass. It's just from within a condom. Unless you think he's going to pull out and paint you with it.
Just because he's wearing a condom doesn't mean he isn't going to thrust and hold it when he blows his load. You're gonna feel it, there just won't be any clean up if he uses a condom.
>>
>>740484083
If what you say is true why the fuck are you considering letting a man plow your ass? Tell her you're done with this shit and save what little dignity you have left or, she is going to literally own you. Then she will continue to push your boundaries until you're warching another man fuck your girl while your willingly locked up in your little faggot cage.

This is the truth. If you don't see that than you're already beyond help.
>>
>>740484083
>I'm considering letting a guy plow my ass
>Not a faggot though
>>
File: IMG_3524.jpg (95KB, 626x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3524.jpg
95KB, 626x812px
>>740484083
Either get fucked in the ass and have that shit escalate (get fucked more and more) for the rest of yalls relationship cause it will, (just think how she is pushing you into longer stents in chastity) or break up with the chick. My opinion, it's really not worth it, women are easy just get in shape get some money saved and go for girls a little under your standards for beauty, that have good personalities or actual skills in life.
>>
>>740484357
This shit right here nigga, this is the advice. I just wrote the same fuckin thing and so have others. Maybe take your fucking cock out of a cage for a few days and see if you still wanna get fucked in the ass. if not break up now
>>
>>740484318
kinda but it's still in the comdom though, can you actually feel someone cum if they're inside ?

>>740484799
>>740484357
i know it can sound stupid but i love her alot, i just want to keep my world if i don't do it then i wouldn't leave i'd jsut try to do out my 2 months in chastity and then probably not putting it on again afterwards.
>>
>>740484989
Here is what you do if this woman is really your world. Break your cage. Don't tell her about it. Fool around with her a bit and complain about being in chastity. Lead her on into thinking she has the control. When she rubs your face in it, rip her pants off. Rip yours off and dominate that bitch. Let her know that you own that pussy.

You're world will be yours for a lot longer than what ever little preconceived notions it is you have about being in chastity.

You're fucking welcome.
>>
File: IMG_3514.jpg (92KB, 465x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3514.jpg
92KB, 465x372px
>>740484989
I loved my ex, like planned a future bought a ring, after a few years dating she wanted me to do things I wasn't comfortable with and she keep pushing and pushing, to the point that she doesn't care about you it's for her. I broke up with her 9 months ago and I may still miss her from time to time, but I am much better off
>>
>>740484989
a. from experience yes you can feel it
b. you guys haven't even established a safe word or anything for chastity or even you getting plowed by a dude. In my life id be seeing red flags but hey its your decision bud
>>
>>740485392
He doesn't even know if the dude is gunna were a condom, they haven't even talked about their fetishes if she is coming out of the blue with I want you to get fucked. inexperienced as fuck
>>
File: missy_mell.jpg (246KB, 665x500px) Image search: [Google]
missy_mell.jpg
246KB, 665x500px
>>740467368
Do you even bother going to public restrooms?
>>
>>740484357
this
>>
>>740485342
no, i'm not going to break my word.

>>740485377
i'm not at the point that i want to break up though. this is just a weird thing that's going on.

>>740485581
why wouldn't he wear one ?

>>740485660
yeah though i rarely use thme you definitely can though i don't use urinals both because your stream can be a little odd + i'd be embaressed if anyone saw the cage.
>>
>>740486092
>not going to break my word.

And you wonder why she doesn't respect you. You are a lost cause buddy. I tried.
>>
>>740486227
Yep I'm out
>>
>>740484989
Yes. You can still feel it. Unless the condom is a full goddamn half inch thick, you're going to feel it twitch and throb.
>>
>>740486092
OP, I know exactly what's going on with you and absolutely you should NOT do it. It's because you haven't blown a load in a month, your thinking is clouded. Tell her you won't accept or deny it until you get to jerk off and cum and then directly after make a decision. Right after a wank is when the male brain is in the most optimal clear-headed state. How the fuck can you expect to make a decision about this when you've been starved for a month?

Think of it like this, if you're on a diet where you can only eat lettuce you'd be totally alright if you had just eaten 5lbs of lettuce and you're so full you can hardly walk, however if you hadn't eaten all day and are really hungry you're gonna want anything you think will satisfy the needs. It'll be alot easier to resist that cheeseburger when you're full than when you're hungry. The same applies to sex. Please don't make any decisions like this in this state.
>>
>>740486092
>why wouldn't he wear one ?
Because she wants to treat you like a bitch, like we've been saying all thread?
>>
>>740487321
that sounds really weird to experience.

>>740487358
i'm not getting out anytime soon though and i won't break out.

>>740487470
i really don't think she wants that.
>>
File: black1.jpg (41KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
black1.jpg
41KB, 768x576px
>>
>>740487812
Well, you're going to experience it if you go through with this.

And again... You don't NOW. Why else would she want a dude to blow a load in your ass? Explain that.

She either wants you to be a little bitch/complete submissive, or thinks you secretly want to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>740464507
LOL you lost control. You are now HER bitch. Kill your self.
>>
>>740489898
i don't know how to explain it, maybe it's just one of her kinks that she didn't talk about yet
>>
>>740487812
OP if you're not going to at least cum before making a decision like that you're gonna have a bad time in the future. Quit being a pussywhipped little baby backed bitch and just cut the fucking thing off. Even as somebody with this fetish this is too much
>>
>>740490420
OP this anon is right. After this what happens next? It'll just keep getting worse and worse, soon you'll be getting fucked every Friday and literally turned into a fag
alternatively you'll end up feeling raped and break up with her in the end except it'll be a bad one. You have to cut it off at some point, these things don't improve and snap back to normal afterwards.
>>
>>740464507
You should try castration play. May be scary for you if you don't 100% trust her but might turn her on
>>
>>740490416
>Not liking femdom
What are you gay?
>>
>>740464507
>we ended up trying chastity,
you done goofed
>>
What part of Texas are you in?
>>
>>740490827
i get what you're saying but isn't that basically a straw man argument ?

>>740491937
ehm... no.

>>740492049
plenty of people do it and it goes well. just a few days is nothing and fun to save up some sexual frustration to fuck her good, but when she upped i by months then.... yeah.
>>
i call dibs on OP's tight boipussi
>>
>>740491937
Curious but if it ends up turning her on that much could you really trust a girlfriend after that? If she literally gets off to castrating you that sounds dangerous
>>
>>740464507

who the fuck keeps posting this shit

fuck off you colossal faggot
>>
>>740492204
Were you asking the OP that? Because I'm the one who mentioned living there, and I'm not the OP
>>
>>740492531
Which is why It's a highly dangerous fetish. If you don't know and trust her 100% your fucked
>>
>>740492526
i don't have a pussy and i'm not giving it out , if i so it she chooses someone.

>>740492531
no that's definitely a bridge too far
>>
>>740492888
>don't have a pussy

not yet, you don't
>>
>>740477567
>accidentally perform second circumcision

I knew this thread was Jewish propaganda.
>>
>>740477567
Personally i'd go with a sledge or a knife
>>
>>740492468
No, it's a slippery slope. You're not as smart as you think you are.
And she's acting suspiciously to everyone but you.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.