[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here run me through the basics of the drug business?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 8

Can anyone here run me through the basics of the drug business?

>be me
>in debts over my head
>can't find a job
>feel like selling dope is the only thing I can do to survive now

I have no previous experience with drugs, I smoked weed a couple of times but thats it. Can anyone help a /b/rother out here? What should I be careful about? How to not get ripped off? Any other advice or tips in general would be appreciated.
>>
10-crack-commandments.mp3
>>
>>740156328
Sell powdered drugs they are easier to conceal and are more expensive plus you can step on them and stretch them out
By a triple digit scale, buy your drugs in bulk, buy a variety of substances

Never get high on your own supply and the other 9 crack commandments
>>
>>740156433
Heard it already. Just now, actually lol. Any other beginner advice?
>>
>>740156549
Dont be afraid to shove a bag of drugs in your ass, trust me jail sucks
>>
>>740156328
The money actually sucks for a street dealer. You'll be better of standing around with a guitar on some street corner
>>
>>740156542
Thanks for the advice. Am definitely considering getting powdered drugs eventually, but I really just want a little money to get out of this debt. After that I will completely focus on my studies. Thanks for the information, again. My heads a mess now, I totally forgot about the scale. I guess that's gonna have to be one of the first things I get
>>
>>740156328
If you buy a glass counter, buy the high-grade shit or it'll end up scratched af, pic related
>>
>>740156328
scale, baggies, street prices

but probably gonna get robbed at some point if you deal with strangers, can't use bank too much if you work with more money, and investigation will likely uncover anything you hide

it's basically like a shitty contract job
>>
>>740156765
I don't really know how to play an instrument, and I need at least a couple hundred euros as soon as possible. 500 would get me out of this mess, but even a guy like myself knows that that may be a bit too optimistic, at least in the first couple of months. I really want to do this for as little time as possible and get the most out of it
>>
>>740156328
get some and sell to kids
>>
The basic way to sell any drug is to buy in bulk. I'll use weed as my measurement, where i live its 10$ per gram, 20$ for 2 grams, 30$ for 3.5 grams 60$ for 7 grams, 110$ for 14 grams, 200$ for 28.5 grams, so you can buy 28.5 for 200, and sell each of your grams for 10$-15$ depending on the client. So buy large sell for more than you bought. Always have a weapon when selling, drug dealing is quick and easy, and remember your freedom is #1 priority so be cautious of people and dont sell new people large amounts at a time. Only carry what you're selling or you hide your stash in the car really well.
>>
>>740157026
Buy MDMA/2CB for 3€/Pill on the deep web, sell them for 10-15€ on the streets (in Europe at least). If you need money quick, go to music festivals and sell there. People are gonna suck your dick for good e there.
>>
>>740157026
>in debts over my head
>500
You have 500$€£ debt?
>>
>>740156624
Fuck that sounds extremely uncomfortable. Might have to "practice" a bit to loosen up, jamming something up there out of the blue sounds pretty difficult.
>>
>>740156549
Get ready to get robbed and possibly exploited by the local drug gangs. Didn't know people still bought "illegal" weed. A medical card is 35$and 30mins.
>>
>>740157026
Oh, 500 is a reasonable goal. Especially it it's to multiply your money until you have 500, and not €500 profit. Depending on your starting capital
>>
>>740156328
dont ignore my post >>740157150
>>
>>740157169
When all things are put together, yeah. But its not all me, actually. My mom also owes a large percentage of that. Helping her out is the biggest reason I want to do this.
>>
Can't get a job... CREATE A JOB THEN.
>>
>>740157387
Where are you located?
>>
>>740157386
Yeah sorry, just trying to reply to everyone. I'm working with scraps here, so I'm afraid buying in bulks is out of the question right now.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
You are going to get caught and be serving a mininmum of 5 years depending of where you are.

>I have no previous experience with drugs, I smoked weed a couple of times but thats it. Can anyone help a /b/rother out here? What should I be careful about? How to not get ripped off?

If you don't know the answer to these questions trust me you are either going go to jail or someone better than you is going to take advantage of you.

If serious tho get an electronic weight and don't skimp out at least at the beginning, SOMEONE is going to notice and you are going to lose him as a customer or get shot. Cops WILL try to fuck you over at any given time, stash your shit somewhere while you are out selling you don't wanna get caught/robbed with all that on you.

Pro tip: Just don't do it, if you are asking 4chan out of all places you aren't cut for this business
>>
>>740157465
Don't feel comfortable saying the exact location, but in Eastern Europe (Balkan region)
>>
>>740157386
>pls respond
>>
>>740157556
Yeah, all of this is pretty accurate. I don't feel cut out for this at all. It's just that my back is against a wall and I can't see a way out.
>>
>>740157569
Hm, okay. I only know about prices and conduct in central europe
>>
Find a real job...you deal dope you will get busted eventually...they all do. First person gets popped and they roll, nobody these days takes the hit. Then you'll have to roll and now you're really fucked. Dont do it man
>>
>>740158001
Well, a friend of mine will try and hook me up. I will ask him for all the details, but I just wanted to see if there's anyone here with experience and can offer advices. I was not disappointed, thanks everyone who posted here.
>>
>>740156328
There is no money in weed. The only reason people sell weed is for free weed.
>>
When I was on the streets guys like you got burned and usually got a decent beat down.
Now days they'll kill you over nothing.
Nothing worth having is easy, get off your ass and get a job
>>
>>740158422
Damn, is that really true? If so, then fuck that entirely. Damn, the more stories I hear the less I like this whole idea.
>>
>>740156328
>buy drug
>sell it for more than it costed you
>repeat

It's not rocket science
>>
Dont forget when you get popped they take your car possibly, any guns money etc...and possible tax evasion. Once a felon your life is fucked
>>
>>740156328
Once you get in it's hard to get out don't forget that.
>>
sell mdma/ecstasy you can sell them like candies roughly 7 to 10 time the price you pay for it
>>
>>740158559
Okay, serious advice: Learn to grow weed yourself. In your region electricity should be cheap (or free, find someone that rewires your shit so that electricity is not being accounted for). Growing is relatively easy and you can get all the supplies you need for maybe 150€. You can also try and build shit yourself for maybe 50€. A plant easily means 50g (so 600€) in 3 months. Start with 5-10 Plants and you are golden. Check the internet for guides on how to grow.
I did it myself and im pretty retarded.
>>
There was money in weed in the old brick days
The good shit now is expensive even in quantity
so there just isnt enough meat left on the bone to make any profit unless you deal pounds. No newb is going to get hooked up on the big guy for pounds.
>>
>>740157150
>sell for more than you bought
gee thanks for that hot tip
>>
>>740158632
Financial reasons that make you stuck or human nature to want more?
>>
>>740157239
>A medical card is 35$and 30mins.
I don't smoke weed myself, but everyone I know who does, agrees with you. They all drive to CA from North GA at least before work every morning to get re-upped. It's fast and easy. Can't believe more people don't do it.
>>
>>740158785
then sell to your circle if friends (and their friends etc) to reduce danger of being caught
>>
weed dealing is futile, you will only barely break even even if you start dealing shit bags, if on the off chance you pick up enough momentum to go bigger, multiple ounces per restock you will start attracting attention from gangs/rival dealers. Your life will go to shit. Its a round the clock job unless you get runners, and then you have to trust them not to steal/fuck shit up/get caught.
>>
>>740158785
Selling it and making connections to sell it still sound like a possible problem, and that's the thing I'm worried about the most. Human interaction. The bussiness side of things such as financial shit I could figure out. But knowing what to look out for when dealing with fellow humans is what I need to know the most
>>
>>740156328
Being a drug dealer is a lot of fucking work. Unless you make some really good connects and have some money already, you're probably not gonna make that much money.
You gotta have money to make money - buying an ounce of weed and selling it is far more profitable than flipping eighths and quarters. After you sell that ounce then guess what? You'll probably have to re-invest half of your profits into more drugs to sell, just to make a little bit more money.

It's a lot of fucking work, man. Most people are better off getting a job, but hey maybe you'll get lucky
>>
>>740158926
yeah then they want it fronted and bitch about quality or you run out and they light up your phone all jonesd... its a pain in the ass
>>
Your gonna have to spend around 700 to make 100 if your lucky
>>
Depends where you live.
As long as you don't smoke or do any of your product, you'll make money.
I started out selling bud to smoke bud for free. But after I realized how much money I could be pocketing I smoked less of it and racked up cash. Bought a half pound, sold it in like a week and a half. Used that money to buy a pound, and sold it pretty quick too. Like two weeks. Ended up with like 2G's after restocking on a half pound.
And all I did was sit home and sell people bud. I didn't drive to them, didn't walk to them, nothing. Just answered my door, gave them drugs, and took their money.
You meet tons of different people each day, make connections with people (DJ's, Strippers, other drug dealers).
Overall, it's worth it, but only if you save and not smoke your own product.
Just sell, save, restack, and repeat. You'll earn enough to restack and to pocket.
>>
>>740158926
I think you just answered my question, thanks
>>740159028
>>
Think you're broke now get busted and you'll wish you never got into it
>>
>>740159028
>>740159039

You are just looking to make a relatively low amount of money so: Find people that smoke weed, befriend them, tell them you know somebody that sells dope in greater amounts than usual (never tell them you grow yourself. Let nobody know, they'll just try to get free dope). Then supply them. Your quality is going to be good since you grow yourself.
I made ~1.5k€ with my first grow, just sold to friends (Quantities of 10g+).
Never had any problems. Nobody is going to suspect that you are growing yourself if you are smart.
>>
Nosey neighbors noticing traffic in and out
You never go to work...some old retired fuck will be on the phone reporting you..Youll get caught
How many people you know retired by dealing drugs?
>>
Meth is fucking easy to get and easy to resell. Wait, no, it should be easy, but goddamn the people you both buy from and sell to are going to go out of their way to make sure it's the biggest pain in the ass possible. There's no such thing as quickly meeting someone to buy/sell. No, you're going to spend the entire evening into the early morning dealing with the most insane bullshit you can imagine. And if you're lucky shit won't potentially turn violent during that time. There is good money to be made I it though, if you can avoid hitting the pipe yourself.
>>
I dealt a lod of weed and lsd in my college days

get yourself a kilo

break it down into ounces

deal to your friends and your close friend's friends

keep it cool and don't be sketchhy

the higher circles you move in, the less sketchy it gets

I've seen dealers survive by only dealing to their close friends

stay away from cocaine

user uber for transportation, don't deal in the streets

eventually meet a dealer and instead of buying a kilo and breaking into ounces buy a kilo and sell it to him

do one "big job", cash out and invest your money

worked for me.
>>
>>740159567

Buying a kilo requires more money upfront than he is even looking to make
>>
>>740159668
then he must get an ounce and break it down into grams

1 gram for 20
3 for for 45
>>
I wanna grow my owm stuff and its legal here but how do i get seeds and what are some good tips on producing good shit?
>>
Some newb asks me for a key and hes going to lose his money. Better be able to beat some ass if you deal or youll get bitched I make more money taking dope from dumbasss
>>
Here's an extra commandment for you, from a more reputable entrepreneur.

If you're not willing to run risks, don't start, safety is for those that have earned, when you're new to a market, you're late, you have to shake up to make up, like in chess, the winner wants a simple game, those behind want chaos
>>
sell smell or tell
busted
>>
>>740159799
lol nigga

you don't know what you're getting yourself into if youre looking for "tips on how to produce good shit"

I bet you don't even know the stages of a fucking marijuana plant
>>
>>740157150
Always have a weapon? Wow. Ur an idiot. From a misdemeanor to a felony just like that.
>>
>>740156328
Well your first step is getting a plug. Ask any weed dealer if you can work for them, or get their plugs number. Either way, you are about to buy an ounce for 200. Now here are some tips

1. Dont shit where you eat. Dont sell dope in your home. If a client gets busted theyll know where you live
2. Dont sell to minors. Not fucking worth it. Police will hunt you the fuck down
3. Dont get sloppy. Most ppl get used to sellig dope and they forget its illegal, so they get caught.
4. Stay out of sight and sound of police, and theyll leave you alone. Dont panic when you see one, theyll notice.
5. Use snapchat. If someone u sell to gets caught theres no text record.
>>
>>740158422
Midwest usa here. I make $200-$400 a day selling small amounts of weed.
>>
>>740160044
also don't smoke crack
>>
>>740159858
Thanks, that makes sense. I've thought about it and it really does seem like I have to start out aggresively. Not be willing to fight everyone, but have a pretty strong stance and work my ass off
>>
>>740159388
How to dry weed out once you have cuttings from the plant? Please respond.
>>
Dude, just go get a construction job, it'll take an hour and you might be able to get them to pay you under the table. You'll make twice as much as a dealer

There's literally zero reason to turn to drugs
>>
Everyone in here has no idea what they are talking about. Op doesn't even have any connections or close friends that can put him in the game. The only 2 things that matter when it comes to selling drugs are how much you get it for, and how much you sell it for. If you can't get anything at a good discount you shouldn't even waste your money. Apparently everyone here thinks you will get caught, which will never happen because you aren't going to have any customers. Sometimes I buy a quarter pound of weed for 600 bucks and sell the ounces for 200-220 bucks. This is fine and dandy but it will take about a week to sell and if you don't know, weed doesn't last too long without loosing it's smell. Also, do you expect people to already know you have drugs for sale ? Your gonna have to get the word out some how which is very risky. I just bought 1k worth of weed vape Pens, and sold them all the next day for 1300. Can you afford to risk that kind of money for just 300 bucks ?

Since your probably going to do it anyway , you should talk to your friends and ask them what they pay for their drugs. If you can get it for cheaper then you might have a shot
>>
>>740160020
get a concealed carry license?
>>
>>740160014
No shit dumbfuck why do you think im asking
>>
youre better off living like Omar from the wire and do rip and run

theres no money in being someone elses drug mule

youre better off robbing people

get yourself a gun with lots of ammo, keep it clean so it dosent jam and become a stick up artist
>>
Anyone know how to dry that shit out? I've always wondered what happens once the cuttings have been taken.
>>
>>740160462
Any good universal places to start at? Jewelry stores, grocery shops, that kind of thing?
>>
>>740156328
The basics of any business is to buy low and sell high.
If you're too stupid to figure out how to make money you were doomed from the get go
>>
>>740159037

As soon as op sells an ounce he will only make about 20-30 profit. This is not the way to do it unless your in high school .
>>
>>740159858
t. Trump
>>
>>740160020
Nope. If ur caught selling drugs with a weapon ur fucked. Same goes with selling drugs by a school. This kid is fucked if he actually starts selling drugs. This much ignorance is laugable. I just hope he posts again when hes robbed or arrested. Lol.
>>
>>740157150
selling ounces of weed at a time isn't even worth the trouble that comes with owning a gun, if you don't have a CC permit anyways. would you actually shoot someone over $200 worth of weed? didn't think so.
>>
>>740160076
There is no money in weed lol gtfoh

Op, don't sell drugs. Everyone gets caught at some point and the people who haven't will soon. Everyone.

There is absolutely no money in weed and pills and powder are way too risky for anyone, especially a chan dweeb like you.

Find a legit way to make money. Drugs aren't just an easy out.
>>
>>740160681
Nah, I get the financial part. Not a dumbass. My question was oriented more towards human nature, hearing what will people do if they want to rip me off, what to look out for etc when dealing with other people. That's the shit I'm worried about the most, since as I've said I have no history with dealing with these kinds of people.
>>
>>740160871
the point of the gun is to protect yourself from crazy drug shitheads, not to gun them down if they take your weed and run
>>
>>740158632
this. selling weed is the "safest" but down the road youll probably make enemies. dont work for anyone or make friends with other dealers. less possibility for weak links and unwanted attention or beef.
>>
The only real way to make money selling weed is to sell it to friends who also sell. This requires you to have more money then them so you can buy bigger bulk and get discounts. Or you could grow it but that is a whole different risk.
>>
>>740156328
buy at x.
sell at 2x,
don't get killed in the process.
profit!
>>
>>740160553
>google

also lol your hardly gonna profit if you even find people to sell to. Do you even have wholesale level connections to justify it to begin with? Get a job OP.
>>
being a dealer isn't glamorous or fun at all. never understood why people do it, i only ever sold weed briefly years ago in highschool.
>>
>>740160989
Was expecting a troll response..
Find good connections, don't trust even your best friends, don't spot anyone anything, if someone fucks with you stand up for yourself or you'll be known as a little bitch.
>>
>>740161104
What if i wanna grow. How to get startedM
>>
>>740160665
if youre looking for street dealers go downtown and watch man at corners

if you lie in a city theres a high probability of street dealers who are blatenly on the corner pushing
act like a buyer, low enough to get them on street level but more than they would carry
tell man you need an oz or two
when he says he dosent have it on him ask if you can meet him later n get it

if not a downtown corner check your local skate park

skater fags all wanna be drug dealers
>>
>>740160989
No strangers . Only friends or friends of friends.

If someone who usually buys 40 bucks worth asks you to meet him with a pound under a bridge then you should be suspicious.
>>
>>740161233
Cut out the middle man as much as possible (get to the top of the ladder) but also the less people that know you the better. Maybe sell large quantities to other dealers that way they take the heat if one of their druggies gets pinched instead of you.
>>
>>740161104
Established dealers or ones who get high on their own supply would be the ideal customers, as long as they're not crazy or stupid. People who use drugs *and* sell them basically piss all their income away on them and have nothing to show for it. = profit
>>
>>740161220
I know it's not glamorous or fun, I'm not looking to play games here anon lol. I want a quick buck or two to get on my feet, and then leave the game and never come back. That's why I'm asking questions, since I know it's gonna be dirty and hard.
>>
weed dealing is a massively saturated market, the only way to make money is to be a shit dealer. Theres always going to be someone who will do darker shit than you will to sell.
>>
>>740161447
Not talking about Pablo Escobar's either, just ones who have steady customers. They're like proxies, pushing your shit and doing hand to hand deals for you then bringing in the money
>>
>>740161488
Don't trust anyone. Best advice anyone ever gave me. He's in jail now. Good luck.
>>
I been selling weed for 10 years, AMA.
>>
>>740161714
He already asked his questions
Fuck out of this thread
>>
>>740161714
Do you think that's some kind of accomplishment?
>>
>>740161714
>ama
this isn't reddit faggot
>>
>>740161714
How to know if someones trying to work you/take advantage of you? Is it obvious to tell or should I be on my guard at all times?
>>
EVERYONE in this thread is braindead for not reccomending this, u need to go buy some etizolam (its legal loook it up), get either blotter paper with the etizolam dissolved into it and soak them and sell "xanax" tabs, or u can try to get some smarties and baggies and get a liquid solution of the etiz and drop some on the smarties. etiz is super cheap and is almost exactly like xanax (alprazolam). the blotters in baggies make u look professional as shit getting u more business
>>
>>740161714
Seen as nobody answered my question, what are the stages from cutting the plant to selling it?
>>
>>740156328
lol, just fucking dont man. Trust me, it's super shitty and very risky. Unless you know what the hell you are doing or tough as FUCK you will get ripped off left and right and lose a shit ton of money.

Just dont be a get rich wanna be typical american loser and do the right things. I GUARANTEE your local supermarket is hiring if you aren't a total fuck up.
I've done both, and the straight and narrow is 100x better in every way.
>>
>>740161714
What dispensary do you work for? Wouldn't exactly call yourself a dealer
>>
File: DANK1.jpg (374KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DANK1.jpg
374KB, 1500x1000px
>>740161851

be on guard 24/7 , whats the point of not doing that anyways?
>>
>>740158559
If you really want to make money learn how to grow bulk mushrooms. It cost jack shit to produce and the profits are high. The one problem is keeping customers. They buy a pound and you won't hear from them for six months. Weed sucks,no money in it.
>>
>>740161791
No, just a way to make a living without depending on anything or anyone. I don't get any welfare or anything
>>
>>740161873
this guy gets it
>>
>>740161876
u cut the plant when it starts to look nice and puffy, trim off not puffy parts, and it upside down until its dried out and "nug-like" ez
>>
>>740161873
cuz bartards won't know the difference amirite. etizolam is more expensive anyways dipshit. maybe your dumb ass would believe someone that says they have "xanax blotters" but no one else would. you're brain dead
>>
>>740161244
>>740161876
Didn't see your question anon sorry
Buy seeds online
Heatlamp
Let grow for months until ready for harvest
Hang for a day or 2 to dry
Remove leaves
Sell bud
???
Profit
>>
>>740162039
I would laugh at an idiot that told me that lel
>>
>>740161893
hard knock life innit m8 u sound like a right fckin cunt
>>
>>740161938
I don't really care about frequent customers, just making a buck or two. Will look into this
>>
>>740162039
you underestimate bartards
>>
>>740162082
>a day or two
Fuck off with that bullshit. It takes two weeks to dry and then you have to cure it.
If you really want to grow weed watch jorge cervantes ultimate grow on jewtube
>>
>>740161893
Last sentence has some truth to it, the rest is horse shit. Let's hear about some of your dangerous experiences selling weed. You don't have any? Lmao
>>
>>740162082
Thanks m8s
>>740162206
>>
>>740162039

if u actually know where to get some etiz, u can get a 350mg bottled solution for only $50. soak in blotter or add to candy. The smartest thing u can do is get or make a press but this guy is broke as shit so thats not an option. Blotters of xanax sells to college kids like crazy
>>
>>740158559
Weed is an extremely low margin drug unless you are growing it yourself (which has its own risks) or importing it yourself (in hundreds of pounds)

For example I get a great deal from my buddy on ounces. I pay the buddy price of $300 an ounce. I can resell that entire ounce for $325. With a decent customer base you can reliably sell 1-2 ounces a day. If you break it up into grams, you make more money ($600 vs $325) but it will take much much longer to actually sell all those grams and will require you have a larger customer base.

If you are buying by the pound you can make an extra 25-30 dollars per ounce, but again, you need the customer base to move that much. Selling 3-5 grams a day, it would take about 4 months to sell a full pound... from which you would realistically make around $2500-3000.

In short, after you figure out how much you will make compared to how much time you invest in it, selling weed is equivalent to a minimum wage paying part time job, give or take a great month here and there
>>
>>740162206
This anon has clearly never grown before successfully.
>>
>>740162239
Bro one time this fat little shit threatened me by saying he would call my mom because I shorted him a half gram. Life on the streets is tough nigga
>>
>>740162178

no joke
>>
>>740161851
People will try taking advantage of you by acting a bit too friendly or telling you things like "come on you KNOW i'll pay you back. Stay cool, do not upfront anyone. Be friendly to customers and firm with the ones with no money.

>>740161876
Pretty much this: Growing, when ready cut plants, dry plants upside down for 2-3 days, cut branches and dry upside down 2-3 days, cut buds, let it dry 2-3 days (in a dark room). Then comes distribution.

>>740161899
I do not work for any dispensary
>>
>>740161956
>making a "living" off drugs
you'll crash and burn eventually. how much bud do you sell to actually earn enough $ to live comfortably? you should chop on the side, because you'll go broke one day without a real job to fall back on.
>>
>>740162313
Lel if you only knew you little shit. I've grown more weed than you've ever seen.OP Don't listen to this faggot. Watch the videos if you want to grow weed.
>>
>>740157152
This
>>
>>740162445
Your internet wizard skills are most impressive
>>
File: 1495128599004.jpg (156KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1495128599004.jpg
156KB, 800x584px
>>740162522
Thank you sir
>>
>>740162435
Not sure why you are stating this, as anyone in my business knows this very well. I mean it's pretty simple, you either do it for a while before going back to legit work, or you become bigger and have people run for you. But now these days I see a lot of dealers going "legit" with a dispensary plan.
>>
>>740162294
im broke because i realize that some drugs aren't profitable right XD. go fuck yourself, mix your benzos with painkillers and have a few beers. you need to chill out bitch. you're probably dumber than your fucking customers, and apparently don't know about variables. prices aren't the same everywhere and your etizolam is probably bunk ass shit made in china
>>
>>740159039
As a dealer you are going to get blown up no matter what. I have a friend that just cant live without his dope. He called his dealer every 5 minutes for 30 hours straight because the guy wasnt answering... now imagine having 50 fiends like him calling you all day and night.

If you deal anything other than weed, expect to have your phone ring every few minutes. Most dealers I know have 2 phones for that exact reason. When they are dry, they just turn that phone off until the reup
>>
>>740158785
it's a good advice but this guy just needs 500$ so i assume he wants it quick, growing takes months but gives you something like 2000% profit if you do it for the first time and have no clue.
>>
>>740156328
> Be faggot OP
> Hire a house for mariuhana growing
> build up debt
> Get caught in half a year later with 170 bushes growing because of locals noticing the covered windows and weed smell
> cry myself to sleep in the local police van, knowing that i have made a even bigger debt just because i am a lazy faggot with absolutely no bank.
>>
>>740162652
This is fucking true
>>
>>740162692
Lel I would be a mad motherfucker
>>
>>740162294
maybe your customers are just stupid like you. no one wants the blotter form of prescription drugs, they'd go bad sooner anyways. people are still paranoid about NBOME and RC's and fucktards like you who sell research chems as xanax should be beat into a coma.
>>
>>740160076
You are selling 40-80 grams a day? Thats impressive. Your customer base must be in the multiple hundreds of people
>>
File: dramatic pause.jpg (5KB, 750x244px)
dramatic pause.jpg
5KB, 750x244px
if you're in debt, how are you going to buy (in bulk!) what you want to sell?

This is a terrible fucking idea kiddo. go get a job you fucking moron. You can get a job and study dipshit.
>>
>>740162995
you have no idea what you're talking about don't you?
>>
>>740162995

$5 a gram?! I don't know where you buy it, but that just sounds silly.
>>
>>740162331
sounds terrifying. i would've shat myself and given him all my weed for free xD. its a hard knock life brUh
>>
>>740160020
Id rather have a felony arrest on my record that get shot for 80 bucks in white. The golden rule to selling to the general public is "everyone will rip you off if they can. Dont leave the house without a gun and a friend. Try to have friends who also have guns, and dont hesitate with that shit when things go badly"
>>
>>740162646
so obvious yet you're still too blind to see that you'll never be able to successfully make a career out of selling drugs, let alone weed. you're stupid as fuck
>>
>>740163245
lol, no. Idiot.
>>
>>740162652
how do i into burner phones and text/calling apps lol
>>
File: 1492144235422.jpg (112KB, 600x800px)
1492144235422.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>>740163280
Wew lad you're being quite rood for no reason. I told you what you said what obvious facts that gets easily fixed with going legit one day or becoming big. Anyways, have fun working minimum wadge you salty faggot
>>
>>740162652
if anyone blows up your phone that badly, they're fucking mentally unstable. block them before they rat you out or try to stick you with an aids needle.
>>
File: 1476623918583.jpg (38KB, 583x494px)
1476623918583.jpg
38KB, 583x494px
>>740162777
Not joking literally happened to a house my parents hired to someone else half a year ago. Shit got reported and it got cleaned up exactly right before they started harvesting, literally 1 or 2 days away from harvest. Imagine the look on the guys face when he found out.

Probably is going to be liquidized because of fucking up half a year.

Heard he was in debt too, dumbass gave out his actual ID information and background, thinking nobody would find out.

It sucks because we have to clean up the place and electricity got tapped off but at least he will burn for this.
>>
>>740162948
shit, most people don't even fully trust LSD anymore thanks to fucking tards like you
>>
>>740163015
who's in debt
>>
>>740163112
I do, and unless you are buying in qp+ quantities you arent making more than 5 dollars a gram profit.

>>740163130
5 dollars profit, not selling a gram for 5 dollars.
>>
>>740163458
facts so obvious that even a retard like you would understand? apparently not, and don't disrespect minimum wage workers. that's how your mom makes a living when she's not selling ass on the side, bitch. i still have more respect for a janitor at mcdonalds than dumb fucks like you. kys
>>
>>740163779
Me (OP)
>>
>>740163458
you'll never "go big". you'll get stepped on like a fucking roach, because that's what you are. there's an obvious fact for you.
>>
>>740163306
You either live in the suburbs or have never sold a hard drug in your life. Chicago crackheads will stab you for not giving them a dollar in their change cup. What do you think is going to happen when Tyrone shows up with 4 friends and 2 cars to buy a couple 8balls?

Usually by the time you realize "this isnt good" you are stuck in the situation
>>
In all honesty going through the long hall and getting into the legal side of marijuana would be your best bet. That shit will be a booming industry for the decades to come.
>>
>>740163590
People that do drugs arent exactly upstanding members of society. Of fucking course they are mentally unstable. If you are selling coke most of them havent been to sleep in 3 days. If you are selling heroin they probably just beat an old lady half to death for the blood soaked 20 dollars they are trying to give you right now.
>>
>>740164082
that's bad for business LOL. if you're really serious, how much? i bet you're in debt because you smoked all your weed before you could get rid of it. nice. good thing you won't catch anything more than a beating, you're due for it.
>>
okay
let me begin by saying i do not have ten years of experience on the topic and have not lived in the state with the harshest penalties for drug sales the entirety of those ten years

1. never deal from home. ever. it doesnt matter if your risk is higher of getting arrested outside of your home. if youre not a dumbass you wont get arrested. if you deal from home you will be robbed at gunpoint, which is a horrifying fucking experience

2. stay away from dealing club drugs. these k,ids are stupid and will give your number to people they do not know, cops aggressively go after people who supply clubs / bars and they will pose as users at events, just asking for numbers for a meet up
3. never tell your girlfriend/friends what you do. jealousy WILL get you into trouble. revenge WILL get you into trouble
4. DO NOT TAKE CUSTOMERS WHO IN HIGH SCHOOL. These kids will give your number out to people you don't know.
5. burners do not make you safe, do not think that they make you safe. stay off the phone line, use texts ALWAYS. pay for burner with cash. wear sunglasses and a cap when you buy a burner if you feel its necesary but it probably isnt
6.throw away your burner every month. every single month. not worth the risk
7. everything goes in your trunk always. if you get pulled over and its locked in your glove box, thats not enough. the police will unlock it with the car's keys and them searching this locked container without a warrant will not be visible on tape. if they are in your trunk, they will be on tape, violating your rights.
8. if you get caught red handed, do not run, do not fight. you CAN DIE RIGHT THEN AND THERE. people take this shit very seriously where i am from, my friend house got raided.
9. dont commit other crimes

should be good OP. im seeing some questionable shit in this thread. help people exercise the right to put what they want to in their body. its theirs. good luck
>>
>>740156542
>>740156328
Basically this op, I used to sell heroin and there is a lot of money to be made.

My first advice is build contacts. You need many customers to get off the ground and people are always going broke, dying, going to rehab, or someone has cheaper shit. You gotta put yourself out there to meet new people with cheaper drugs or $ for your drugs so networking is key.

It is a tough life, be prepared for junkies to ring your phone off the hook at all hours and to get robbed because you didn't show up fast enough.

Always obey traffic laws to the letter, and keep license and tags up to date. Be prepared to eat whatever you are driving with, so keep the dope in air tight bags. This has saved me from multiple felonies.

Never leave the house with more than you are prepared to have taken from you, by either cops, customers, or people who wanna rob dealers.

Never take people to your house, they will break in to look for drugs, trust me.

Charge more for uncut shit, people would rather pay a premium for uncut heroin than cheap cut.

Anything you front is essentially gone, go ahead and write it off. So feel free to front out dope if you are willing to lose that $/profit, because people love to take huge fronts and then run off to rehab.

Go buy a burner phone, and do not operate after the bars close; there will be a heavy police presence.

Be prepared to do a lot of work, there will be a lot of driving and junkie run arounds.

If people make you feel funny then do not deal with them, these people will fucking shoot you if they decide it is worth it too them.

There's a lot to know, honestly the anons who have mentioned psych and shrooms are right in that it is less dangerous but stil decent money. The problem is these people will call you at most once a week, but more likely once a month so you will need to build clientele.
>>
>>740162082
Also download the anarchist cookbook. It can be found in the clear web and has a lot of good advice.
>>
>>740164402
My debts aren't drug oriented, as I wrote in OP I rarely dabbled with drugs, and have no debts to any dealer. In a minus because borrowed money from people to get by, buy food, other bills etc.
>>
my friends house got raided and they shot & kiled his fucking dog. these guys are trigger happy and hyped up on coffee/adrenaline from feeling like they are fighting crime
>>
UBER - They will hire anyone, even Fags like you. You will end up with the same money and none of the risks.
>>
>>740164345
maybe once you have experience to back that up your black or white opinions will be more justified. your mom might've sold ass for some hard rocks but that doesn't mean college students using adderall are on the same trash level as her. people with radical opinions and no experience are mentally unstable too, or maybe you're just disabled.
>im a gullible, sheltered and opinionated little bitch
that's your post in a nutshell
>>
>>740158422
This
>>
>>740164710
Yeah this is the advice your looking for OP

As far as selling weed goes;
If your in the states, get a burner phone. Get a good 2 pound scale. Call or text people from your own contacts on your burner phone to let them know to call you for bud. Very easy business.
>>
>>740164753
fair enough. why not work a part time job or sell something that you'll make decent money from instead? if going in debt is a problem for you you'll be screwed selling drugs.
>>
Buy low, Sell high!
>>
>>740156328
Find drugs. Buy drugs. Sell drugs for slightly higher price than what you bought it at. Buy more drugs.
>>
>>740164799
John Wick?
>>
>>740165189
I wanted to avoid this, because I'm gonna get banned in like 10 seconds and I didn't want to leave without getting some sound advice, but I could possibly be one year away from being considered an adult officially.
>>
>>740165178
My real advice to OP is that selling dope sucks. It is like constantly being on call for patients with guns and no medical insurance. Also the financial reward rises exponentially with risk

The money is good if you are established in the drug culture of your city, but it sounds like he isn't. He will go through a few months of losing money and being taken advantage of until he hardens up and meets some people. It doesn't sound like he has time to go through that learning curve process, so maybe find a better way to make $.
>>
>always obey traffic laws
solid advice. and anything you have should be locked in the center console. even if your car gets impounded they still won't have the right to open it. id LOL if someone got pulled over, opened the glove box to get their registration and spilled drugs everywhere.

>tldr
the last thing you want is police attention
>>
>>740156328
Contact businessmen and local in-state banks to back you and...
>in debts over my head
NO ONE TRUSTWORTHY WILL BACK YOU.
Talk to the homeless and beggars and get a direction on a street thug dealer, befriend your way up to a supplier and present yourself as a new dealer.
>>
>>740165441
Op my question is how much start up capital do you have on hand? Do you even have access to drug dealers or customers? Are you willing to sink into further debt to get your first bag? A quarter ounce of dope used to cost me $600, so be prepared to spend or owe that (assuming someone would be willing to risk $600 on you)
>>
>>740165340
Kek
>>
5142 3000 0538 6141
06/19
Hyo K Chu
code is 993
Yopur welcome
>>
>>740165899
I used to keep shit in the cup holder, I wanted it within easy access because I ate the shit when I got pulled over. If you look like you're rummaging around then they will pull a gun. If you're not willing to eat your shit or have weed then lock it in the trunk like the other anon said. I had a lock box I that I used in my trunk, due to paranoia

Final thing if the worst happens and you get pulled downtown, then for the love of god just ask for an attorney, don't talk.
>>
1. Acquire drugs
2. Sell for profit
Easy
>>
Sell bud and don't smoke any of it until you start having a nice profit. Use people you know to spread the word around and make connects. Have them pick up from you instead of the new clients then when you see they keep buying let the new clients come to you instead of going through a third party. Repeat the process for new clients
>>
>>740166207
O shit
>>
>>740166009
I need to get my hands on about 500 dollars, so no, I don't have that kind of money, and even if I did I wouldn't invest it, since my goal would already be achieved.
>>
>>740166458
Well then bro it sounds like you should scrap metal or something for money. There are easier ways to get money in your situation. You might be missing the forest for the trees in this case.
>>
>>740166207
Is this genuine?
>>
>>740166576
Could be, will keep my eyes open.
>>
>>740166951
Checking rn
>>
>>740166951
Nah
>>
>>740167421
Thanks
>>
Anyone here have a working credit card number btw? Lol I don't want to spend money, just use it to buy a psnow trial. Will remove credit card details immediately from my account.
>>
>>740165441
apply for jobs, even if they're minimum wage, you'll make more money. going in debt should be avoided like aids. once you see that you'll have a better chance "dealing". id rather stock shelves at walmart than waste time selling weed again. if you want to deal drugs so badly, sell something that makes good money and don't work for anyone. if you're shitposting on /b/ about this then you can work a part time job, you're just being lazy.
420 blaze it lmao
>>
>>740168292
I think op might be too young to get a part time job, HS might be interfering. I say go find scrap metal, people make plenty of money doing that shit
>>
>>740156328
Ex-Cannabis dealer.

My best friends are coke/chronic dealers of over 3 years experience.

Firstly, get to know the gangs in your area. Knowing this is very important as territory is a thing and respect with friendly words and a tip is the best way to keep heat down.

Secondly, delivering by bike is very safe. What you want to do is cut a small slice into the back of your backpack, hide kush/powders in there. I've never been found that way. Make it small don't make it obvious.

Thirdly, know your rights but don't be a big dick about them. Talking to cops like you are an educated man who has somewhere to be is a good way to get away. Cops will play a game that you have to either be better at playing, or know how to not play at all.

Fourthly, always chince by .1 unless you know they scale. 0.9, 1.8, 3.3, 6.8, etc.
Over time this makes you a decent chunk onto the cash.

Fifthly, if you want to keep track of your profits and how much you are making per buy. As you have to pay for product before you make profit. Make a spreadsheet that shows 1. How much that gram cost you 2. How much they picked up 3. How much you made off of that single deal.
Over time you can start which of your suppliers are making you the most money.

Sixthly, carry an extendable baton within your areas legal size standards. They are the best weapon, they don't cut somebody so they can't run to the poe, they are good to defend against knives with, people really don't see it coming if you hide it in a hoodie sleeve and just whip it at their leg/head/kidney/liver.

More?
>>
>>740168292
Yeah this is pretty much a conclusion I've come to from reading all the replies. Dealing doesn't seem worth it if I can find a nice alternative.
>>
>>740168714
keep in mind, i'm Canadian so our kush prices are fluxuating right now. Legalization is pushing prices down as crim organizations are moving into the legal game or quitting it all together as it's not worth the trouble.
>>
Make it like Tea it will hit you hard also it benefits the body
>>
>>740168292
more job security too, as you can tell im NEET right now
>>
>>740156328
Former weed smoker here w/ other skills and street knowledge.

>Pay rent in cash for a place to sell from

>Weed is not the best drug to sell, I quit it cold turkey. Plus, you buy more than you sell unless you are growing it somewhere.

>Don't sell crack. Crack will keep them coming back but they will lose jobs and eventually try to give you a TV for a hit or trade you their daughter.

>If you want to be showered in pussy, sell cocaine to women.
They will run out of money and fuck you for the coke.

>Do not sell desomorphine. You will have ghoul-from-Fallout-3 looking motherfuckers at your door and you don't want that man, have a heart.

>Sell only weed to kids. Never sell them anything else. If they try to blackmail you, say you are with the Mafia or some shit and you pay shakedown money.

>No real names
Your client wants your name?
Hmmmm, make up some shit.
Viktor Kragan or some shit like that as your druglord name.

>Never sell to family.

>Never sell in a place you will have to go when you aren't selling.

>Never enter or leave the drughouse without shades on.

>Only lace weed if they ask for laced weed. Lace weed and you endanger your rep.

>Read the 48 Laws Of Power.

>Buy cigarettes, lace with PCP, sell for like 2x more.

>You can make at least 5 drugs yourself.

>Sell pills as well.

>If you want help in the drug game, do not get partners, they will roll. If you insist, do not say, "remember when I did xyz for you?" say, "if you help me, you can make money and get pussy from women who use drugs"
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.