[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 17 >meditating daily >thinking im activating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10

File: shadow.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>be 17
>meditating daily
>thinking im activating my pineal gland
>be knee deep into all that shit
>during meditation one evening open my eyes
>see a silvery shadowy figure right above me with red eyes facing me
>scared shitless yet cant move
>try to forget all that and move on
>read all kinds of shit about "shadow ppl" online

Anyone had a similar situation? any explainations? fyi i wasnt doing drugs back then altho i slipped into a heavy opioid addiction couple years ago that im overcoming now and am beaing treated for depression
>>
File: hitachi magic wand.jpg (65KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hitachi magic wand.jpg
65KB, 720x1280px
If you started drifting to sleep that could easily have been sleep paralysis.
>>
>>740028769
Listen son, much like silvery shadow figures with red eyes, depression isn't real.
>>
>>740028769
YES! finally iv found someone who has had the same experience as me!
the exact same shit, silver with red eyes after meditating! holy fuck iv found someone im so happy
>>
I meditate every now night too. I do the kirtan kriya and a couple other brief concentration exercises. Those shadow demons have always been around you, you've just never had the sensory capacity to notice them before. Lovecraft wrote a story about it, but he used electric waves.
>>
>>740028769
You weren't meditating, you were sitting in the floor in a drug-induced stupor
>>
>>740028769
Dude that was fucking Jamal in his throwback Adidas silver track jacket who snuck into your place after smoking too much kush. lmao
>>
>>740028877

/thread
>>
>>740029372
As i said i was completley sober back then >>740029131
Demons eh? i read all kinds of stuff like that and it just seems like a road to madness tbh
>>
>>740028769

I have sleep paralysis at least three times a week. You get used to it, once you know it's not a haunting or some spiritual thing.
>>
>>740028877
Yeah that seems to be the case altho i still dont get why so many ppl report the exact same thing - shadowy figures
>>
>>740029496
Black friend named Jehmal always wears adidas and has his own key to my place for when he has extra bud for a surprise sesh
kekle
>>
I've seen 3 or 4 shadow people. It just means you aren't quite awake or asleep. I also seem to see a checkerboard pattern when I am falling asleep and at that point I'm aware enough to be able to have a lucid dream.
>>
>>740028769
It was Andy Sixx
>>
the semen demons have manifested to warn you about the dangers of not flossing your anus daily

You best have to start or else they will soulrape your 3rd eye chakra into oblivion

i warned you
>>
Off topic, and I know this isn't /x/ but...

Sunday night I was talking about thinking of buying an ouija board and trying it out to see if it could help me see ghosts. Well fast forward to last night (Monday night) at work. Co-worker finds abandoned ouija board in common area just placed out on a ping pong table, tells me about it. I come over and pick it up and its now in my room.

I never told said co-worker about wanting to use a board before, which I found really strange.. Is this a sign ??
>>
>>740028769
You were falling asleep. Your subconscious mind slipped into the conscious and you were suffering from sleep paralysis.
>>
File: carl-jung-1-sized.jpg (33KB, 240x334px) Image search: [Google]
carl-jung-1-sized.jpg
33KB, 240x334px
>>740028769
Hello, OP. I'm a Jungian mystic and a professional tarot reader. My suspicion is that you've had an encounter with the existential alien Other, the Doppelganger. Bear in mind that as a Jungian, I tend to view the "supernatural" through the lens of psychology. The Doppelganger experience is one of existential crisis, about the failure to integrate the self with the higher Self. The result is perceiving one's own mind as alienated from itself.

If you're interested, I can give you a practical experiment which will allow you to see this figure again at any time, which may help aleviate any lingering dread.
>>
>>740028769
Grey skin yellow eyes and a silloette with red eyes. I woke up staring at these figures and couldn't move, days this would happen I'd see something standing in my peripheral vision throughout the entire day. I used to get this daily for a few months when I was 14 ended up outgrowing it for the most part over the years, however I still get the feeling I'm being watched at all times.
>>
>>740029742
It's what happens when you open the doors of your perception. Training your brain in meditation and astral projection but not protecting yourself spiritually is a big mistake. Humans have always seen these spirit figures, they're commonly called Djinn or demons. Humans of today have been poisoned and diseased in the brain, cutting all connection to the spiritual world. Only through immense concentration and practice can you break through and doing so leaves you more vulnerable to dark spirits.
>>
>>740031205
Please do because i had a similar expirience when i was 5 , i would realy like to know more and i now want to understand it through psychology and i read a bit about Carl Jung
>>
>>740028769

its called sleep paralysis you fucking imbecile

>opioid addiction

not just dumb as fuck, but a drug addict too

kill yourself stupid nigger
>>
>>740030790
Yes, don't do it, it's fucked. Last time I used a Ouija board I was walking home that same night and the streetlights started going out one by one behind me as I walked. I had my bike with me so I got on and the streetlights continued to turn off right behind me even as I sped up, never been so terrified in my life aside from a time I was cornered by coyotes.
>>
>>740030790
it's a sign to get it the fuck out of your room
>>
>>740031506
Okay, I'm going to teach you what Jung referred to as an "active imagination" exercise. Jung researched quite a number of shamanic and spiritual traditions and found commonalities between them, thereby winnowing out the real psychological phenomena from the hocus pocus window dressing.

Get a hand mirror and sit in a dark room with only a candle for light. Angle the mirror so that you can only see the outline of your face clearly. The rest should be shadowy. It will take some time, but as you watch, the face in the mirror should change to become alien and disturbing. This is the Doppelganger, the self which is alienated from the Self.

The psychology of what's happening is you're forcing your brain to use an area not normally associated with facial recognition. Our subconscious is very good at recognizing patterns, faces in particular because they're so important to us. The part of the brain responsible for interpreting the edges of shapes is only used in partial light, and so is not generally connected through common use to the recognition of facial features. You are forcing your brain see your own features while failing to recognize them as you -- which should produce the same feeling of dread and horror described in the the OP.

This is called mirror scrying, incidentally, and has been used by mystics for millennia.
>>
>>740028769
I have had sleep paralysis where I am 100% sure I am awake and there is a dark shadow like figure that stands over me. This has happened too many times to count. Never does anything 'scary' just stands there over me. Man sized no distinguishable features. Never makes noise never touches me or anything else stands about 4ft away. No idea why. My guess is it is just my brain fucking with me. That was until I started googling what I saw and other people do too. My guess is its a common hallucination people by or something. I'd rather believe that than some shadow creeper watches me for fun. Also never did drugs but am a drunkard, that could be why.
>>
>>740031519
I used to think it was real, I honestly believe there are supernatural things that occur, I don't think it was all real, there is no way I'm being watched all the time. However, I won't deny a handful of the experiences that I've had, going into a room and watching a solid black silloette standing in the corner when I've turned on a light which then darted into a closet after staring at me for a few seconds. Same silloette, different places in a room in our old home. This only started happening after seeing a grey skinned,yellow eyed creature hanging from the ceiling above my bed one night when I was 13 years old. I have had awful insomnia ever since then.
>>
>>740031613
>>740031656

I thought nothing could happen unless I actually fucked around with it and pissed off some spirits. I mean I haven't experienced anything totally weird besides how I got it the day after wanting one. Since its been in my house the past few hours I have been feeling strange though, like something is watching me, but it could just be paranoia from all the stories Ive heard.
>>
>>740031957
This doesn't sound like a fun thing to try at all.
>>
>>740031519
they are but they are bulk bought shit watches from china that are piss cheap worth 10 - 30 cent and then you get charged 7.99 shipping
>>
>>740028769
That's called your subconscious fucking with you in sleep paralysis. Shadow people aren't real, demon's aren't real. It's all in your head, go read a fairy tale to find out more..
>>
>>740032078
It isn't paranoia. Ouija boards find a way to get into the hands of someone innpcently curious and leaves a bad mark on you temporarily after you use it. I don't care if you don't believe me, misfortune follows.
>>
>>740032105
It's not about "fun," it's about understanding your own mental processes. All those demons and angels and spirits and gods and elementals and djinn and so forth are very real, but they're not "out there" -- they're inside your own head with you. That's why things like Ouija boards are not really dangerous in the sense most people think. Those entities with which you can communicate are already inside your head with you. They are archetypal personality fragments used to manufacture your own personal identity just as pigment is used to create a painting. Whether or not you choose to see and interact with these archetypal entities, they're still right there, inside your head with you at all times. Active imagination exercises like the one I suggested allow you to understand and to some level control such phenomena.
>>
>>740032322
What if I don't use it and I just keep it in my house?
>>
>>740032240
>Something people have seen and experienced for thousands of years is not real
>congrats you're more brain dead than ancient civilization
>>
>>740031957
Thanks man , exacly a kind of response i was looking for , im gonna try that today
>>
>>740032322
Derren Brown, a famous British illusionist incase you didn't know, proved that any sort of good or bad fortune is created within our own minds, simply, if we think we are under some kind of bad fortune it we will prove this to ourselves subconsciously.. our beliefs shape the world around us
>>
>>740032449
Don't listen to this guy, his advice will plague your life with problems.
>>
>>740032563
Enjoy your ceremonial ritual, try drinking a child's blood first, it will make your demon happier.
>>
>>740032638
True, it much simpler to go 'it's shadowy ghost magic'.
>>
>>740032240
It's not all in your head. It becomes very real quite fast. When you are around something supernatural, you will know the difference between seeing something and just your imagination. Hallucinations are pretty clear. The supernatural, photos fail, you can feel a temperature difference that is present.
>>
>>740032556
Sure! People have seen and experienced this for thousands of years but their way of rationalising it was to say that it must be spirits or whatever, through better understanding of how the mind works we now know that all it is, is reflections of our subconscious..
>>
>>740032449
Ok I catch your drift and I'm on board. But I've tried to do Ouija board both alone and with others, not in a joking manner but in a wholehearted attempt to make it work. Even with my willing desire for it to work it did not. I have experienced the mirror thing before. I did it with a mirror and with regular light and was able to reproduce the results you said. Do you publish anything I'd read your stuff.
>>
>>740032556
By your logic dragons are real. Fuck off stupid faggot. Shadow people arent real. Same as god
>>
>>740032778
Placebo effect. You think something is there and you know the effects that it should cause therefore your body reacts in that way and the more you believe in something the more you will see it..
>>
>>740032599
I am in no way nor have I ever been self destructive, nor felt ill will towards my own self, I didn't believe in supernatural things until after all the weird ass shit happening around me continued
>>
File: the_fool.jpg (37KB, 220x384px) Image search: [Google]
the_fool.jpg
37KB, 220x384px
>>740032638
>his advice will plague your life with problems

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts." -- Richard Bach

The kinds of "problems" probing the deep mysteries will create will definitely change you and the way you think, and will cause you much existential distress as you realize the real world isn't much like the surface on which most people live. It can be a scary place, but it is rich and powerful and capable of transforming the ordinary into the sublime -- and vice versa.

There's a reason why The Fool is card 0 of the major arcana. Every journey begins with The Fool's step off the cliff into danger. No journey is possible otherwise. It's always about having the courage to take that initial step of faith.
>>
>>740028883
bitch please; of course depression is real.

IT'S CALLED BEING DEPRESSED
>>
>>740032730
Who's talking about simple here, Jungian Mystic? It is all in your head you're right, but the purpose is to remove it, not invoke it with ancient rituals as a pseudo intellectual science experiment with someone's psyche.
>>
>>740032487
I honestly don't know, do what you want, if you use it just be yourself and don't try anything sketchy like requesting to communicate with spirits.
>>
>>740032911
You used a ouija bored, this makes me think you must have believed in the supernatural at bit and that bad feeling you got afterwards was just the heebie jeebies my friend..
>>
>>740032820
I do offer "introduction to mysticism" courses (and welcome skeptics to participate), but they're face to face. Much of the sort of material I cover needs a personal connection. But if you're interested in investigating further, Crowley, Ouspensky, Eckhart, Jung, Campbell, and Jaynes cover much of the same ground, all from slightly different perspectives.
>>
>>740032825
Sad atheist, thinks he's enlightened but he's just a degenerate who drank too much corn syrup.
>>
>Ghosts aren't real
>Demons aren't real
>Oijia boards are fake (toys r us ffs)

Itt: children
>>
>>740028769
OP - I think your shadow people are the result of your brain being in an altered state where dream-like imagines have the potential to appear.

I think the brain is geared toward detecting other people, be it faces or bodies so it might not take much to see something.

Or, you know, it'd demons.
>>
>>740032904
Infrared will tell you otherwise. This shit ain't always normal
>>
Lets clear things up a bit
I understand its not actual "ghosts" and that its all in our subconciousness
This isnt about discussing the exsistance of "spirits"as such its about understanding the part of our minds that produces these phenomenons so i appreciate resposnes of such understanding
>>
>>740033133
>33
>Crowley fag
Go suck some more dick, and eat feces you new age occult, wannabe faggot
>>
>>740032599
I love Darren Brown dude.
>>
>>740033204
I've not seen a believable ghosty video yet.. people want to believe that there is more than just this and so anything they can account to there being an afterlife, they do.. sorry guys, we're born alone and we die alone and all that happens when we die is that we rot in the ground
>>
>>740033366
The man is a genius.
>>
>>740033128
Street lights don't have anything to do with what I did and didn't do with a Ouija board. I didn't touch the thing I walked into a room of strangers playing with it and left when the thing spelled my last name. I wasn't on drugs, wasn't drinking, like I said, no negative thoughts, I didn't have any thoughts about the supernatural until crazy shit started occurring. Your insistence that I'm somehow harboring ill will towards my own self in some way is a joke.
>>
>>740033275
Crowley was only one of several people I mentioned. And like most spiritual teachers, Crowley's deep teachings are hidden inside of superstition and window dressing to keep people away who aren't actively seeking the deep mysteries. It's why it's helpful to read a variety of different perspectives, to provide some parallax. You'll start seeing parallels between, say, the manifestation of the gods residing in the left language centre of the brain from Julian Jaynes' bicameral mind theory, Jung's collective unconscious, and Rupert Sheldrake's morphic field.
>>
>>740033437
You aren't supposed to be able to get a clear view of ghosts. Otherwise this would be pretty open and shut.
>>
File: 1500599753787.jpg (23KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
1500599753787.jpg
23KB, 719x714px
Nothing to worry, OP. It was just sleep paralysis. You were basically starting to sleep but your mind stayed awake and started dreaming.
>>
>>740033590
> by definition this can not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt
How convenient.
>>
Did a Ouija board before. Was with a hippy chick who knew what she was doing, then again no one does. Some anon here has said something about protecting yourself when you dabble with that shit.
All we used was letters written on paper cut out and organised into a circle, #'s, yes, no, and a shot glass as a pointer.
Me being a sceptic put my finger on the shot glass as lightly as I could to see if I can spot who's moving it.
I could physically feel energy going through my finger and moving the glass. Was talking to a kid who's mother beat him to death, he didn't want to talk for long though.
>>
File: IMG_5046.jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5046.jpg
27KB, 443x332px
Yes shadow people, I've had experiences with them and I still see them. Sometimes they are more visible than usual and sometimes they appear at the corner of my eye. My most shocking experience was seeing one drift along the sidewalk after I caught it staring at me at about 4am of staring at the moon for hours, however, your experience seems much more dramatic. I have done a little bit of research on shadow figures and all I found was that they're myths or just there when your mind wants to play tricks on you as you could have probably guessed. Nigger.
>>
>>740033499
I'm not saying you're holding anything major towards yourself but I can guess that once the ouija board spelled out your last night, through the players the subconsciously noticing you walk through the door, you will have then put anything out of the ordinary down to the fact that the board spelled your name and ergo a spirit must be following you.. you got freaked out and then carried on freaking yourself out
>>
>>740033060
I'm the Jungian mystic, and that wasn't me. But I'm curious why you're so afraid of looking inside. You do realize that all of these entities are there whether or not you choose to acknowledge and recognize them, yes? They haunt your own subconscious, constantly influencing your behaviour. Through the simple application of Will it's possible to look inside and begin to understand the committee of You, all those personality fragments and archetypal entities which make up your identity. You are not a single entity, you are Legion and contain multitudes. The unexplored life is not worth living; the rewards for having the courage to dive deep into your inner sea are existentially immeasurable and vast.
>>
>>740028769
you fell asleep it's called sleep apnea or something
>>
>>740033731
Take your fantasy over to /x/, fag.
>>
>>740033510
I noticed he is the first on your list. His "deep teachings" are like listening to your average homeless drug fiend. I noticed a lot of homeless actually bring up Crowley, interesting the connections I see.
>>
>>740029742
basically because our brains are hard wired to look for other humans and sleep deprivation (the main cause of sleep paralysis) can weaken our ability to recognize patterns to the point where we see them even when they aren't there. same reason people also tend to see flies, spiderwebs, and animals moving in the corner of their eyes. all stuff humans are designed to look for in the wild
>>
>>740033590
>You aren't supposed to be able to get a clear view of ghosts.
>Supposed to
There is no supposed to or not supposed to about this..
>>
>>740033731
For Gods sake drop the Ouija board talk plss

>>740033687
I get the sleep paralysis i just want to understand the phenomenon a bit more its just interesting that a lot of ppl have very simiral exp i would like to understand the part of the mind thats responsible for it
>>
>>740033872
>tfw youre so summer you can't understand crowley
>b-but he uses big words
>>
File: Terrius Nortonii.jpg (63KB, 560x352px) Image search: [Google]
Terrius Nortonii.jpg
63KB, 560x352px
>>740032449
any bibliography for these subjects in Jung?
>>
>>740028769
>>740029029
Those figures are Djinn or Jinn. Some are good (passive) some are bad (agressive).

I hope you will never encounter a bad one
>>
>>740033948
Yeah it happened to me once while I was practicing lucid dreaming. To know what part of the brain is responsible we must first know why we are dreaming in the first place, which we don't.
>>
>>740033948
When you "wake" and realise you can't move it is most likely to stress you or freak you out, then, as you're already in the state of mind, your subconscious will begin to throw out freaky dream state hallucinations that people believe are spirits or demon's but all it is is your subconscious brain being projected onto reality
>>
>>740033829
I agree completely we should try to get to know these parts of ourselves , denying the existance of those or just thinking they are some mind tricks seems shallow
>>
>>740033838
I have no reason to lie or the time to make up fantasies. Just adding to OP's idea that there are things around we can't comprehend.
>>
>>740028769
I had sleep paralizations already a des times in my life. I always see shadow people gut they have no red eyes. They are looking at me. Most times they move to me and then bend over me and look at me. Then they appear at same start point and do the same again. Sometimes they are kinda talk to each other. Once there was a girl which sat on my chest then gone to a chair, smiled evil and looked at me for minutes. As kid i had once sleep paralyzation (first time) without hallucinations. I just couldnt move for minutes and thinked im dead. AMA.
>>
>>740033872
Crowley manifests male energy almost exclusively. The psyche contains both male and female traits; aggression, logic, lust, creativity, and drive are of the male realm. As most homeless people are ultra-individualists, it's not surprising they'd be drawn to Crowley's very male energy.

As a mystic, I tend to be drawn more to the female, myself. The Tao Te Ching tells us, "Know the male, yet keep to the female." So while I may embody the female, it's still important to be able to understand that male energy -- hence my interest in Crowley. The Goetia are extremely potent personality archetypes, which is why so many magicians invoke them.
>>
>>740029131
Ok that makes me scared because my room was full of them.
>>
>>740028769
Nigger you fell asleep and had sleep paralysis
t. sleep paralysis as a kid fag here
>>
>>740033000
wasted trips you faggot
>>
>>740033829
I agree that we are built up of many different parts of a puzzle that make up the great human psyche but I don't think this can be put down to entities playing house within our bodies, those fragmented parts are just the different parts of ourselves that have developed through life.. I believe that emotionally balanced people have been able, through personal reflection and inner thinking, to smooth the cracks and find ways to align their thinking with these parts.. believing in entities though, this is going backwards not forwards
>>
>>740033875
Clearly you don't know shit about the man, his achievements and writings and influence on the 20th and 21st centuries. The 'world' would look very different without him, just sayin
>>
>>740033985
I could give you a list of books which were helpful for me, but it's going to be an intensely personal search for you. The sources on which I drew were personal to me, giving me perspectives which helped provide details to things I already understood. Once you manifest the Will to understand more, books will come to your hand. You'll find yourself being drawn to certain thinkers and teachers and philosophies and repelled by others. That's natural and normal. Push yourself a little outside your comfort zone, but remember that the goal is to provide understanding. There's many, many different ways to obtain it.
>>
Could all this sleep paralysis be caused by DMT - secreted in brain while partialy awake .? If so its interesting that ppl have so similar exp - but also ppl report very similar exp when taking large doses of DMT ........
I also think all this is connected to mental illnes in some way since schizophrenic paranoia can manifest very similar simptoms a
>>
>>740033731
In the movie "Imagine" a documentary about John Lennon, Yoko is in bed with John reading fan mail and she reads one and the fan claimed Brian Epstien contacted them through an Ouija board and told them John would be assassinated. Brian was madly in love with John. Things happen.
>>
>>740034349
Im a male and somehow that silver figure i described had no gender features whatsoever but somehow i felt - i knew it was a female
>>
>>740034313
don't know where i'm going with this, or if i'm actually asking you anything, but for the first time about 5 months ago i think i experienced for the first time in my life what people call "sleep paralysis". i don't know what the time was when i woke up, but what i do know is that is was still early hours of the morning. i was in a somewhat fetal position yet i couldn't move. all i could do was stare blankly infront of me. knowing i couldn't move was not the worst part.. it is what was going through my mind. i felt for the first time absolute dread. i felt as if i was going to die. i felt something was sitting on my chest that wouldn't let me move.
>>
>>740028877
This
>>
>>740034908
Yes thats sleep paralysis. Most times you have hallucinations too. But they come after you already had it some Times more likely. Just chillout. It never goes longer than 5min.
>>
>>740034908
I've had that very same experience, felt heavy pressure on my chest, like it was trying to enter my body.
>>
Don't open your fucking eyes next time!
>>
>>740033875
The main cause of sleep paralysis isn't sleep deprivation.A lot of us get it after we already had enough sleep and going for another nap, with our brain fully rested
>>
There's a break in the Matrix
>>
>>740034629
I just wanted some pointers on Jung books. Which books by Jung touch on the subjects you mention in your initial post? I already have my own directions in reading, I´m just interested in what you said. From one reader to another.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1945x2889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1945x2889px
>>740028769
This is an artist named Rebis Alobar. He has narcolepsy and paints shit he sees during sleep paralysis. I dunno, I think it's cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2396x1928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2396x1928px
>>740036460
Same guy.
>>
>>740028769
Had similar things happen to me while meditating. Turns out it was sleep paralysis. Scary shit dude.
>>
>>740036460
If only he was a good painter. Still cool tho.
>>
it has a scientific explenation but i don't remember it, search on google
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1117x2203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1117x2203px
>>740037721
Lol, I know, right? If he had the talent he'd make some cool shit.
>>
>>740029636
>
sounds like a djinn. You can get rid of them. They wouldn't be hanging around you for no reason so I would seek the help of some spiritual indians/africans who ever is in your town that deals with getting rid of black magic.
>>
>>740036266
check out flying suacers. A modren myth of things seen in the sky. Gets interesting in the end as he toys with the idea that shaminstic practices actually do help people and are real. And that's because shamanistic practices are real and do help people. :P
>>
>>740038375
I really dont believe in existance of such things , as i see it its all in your mind and we have advanced so much in the field of psychology to understand that those "demons" and "djinns" are just some part of our psyche - getting to know one self instead of searching help from "shamans" who are as i see it just an old and overcomed form of some lets say ancient therapist
>>
>>740036749
were you meditating lying down?
>>
>>740032449
Although I agree in one aspect that they are inside your head because everything is psychically connected and we're kind of living in a mind game. They are however separate entities and do live out there. I've had them psychically removed from my body before. So it's not as though they're in your head and apart of you always. They are separate spirits and will get attracted to you for a reason.
>>
>>740028769
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>740038992
psychology is a primitive form of understanding the mind when you begin to understand the ancient therapists know more about what's going on. :P
>>
>>740039127
Yeah. I usually lie down on the bed as I have hardwood floor everywhere in my condo. Last time, I remember a tall, skinny dark woman embracing me. Started as an embrace, then slowly turned into suffocation. All I could hear was screams similar to dying pigs. I'll never forget that night..
>>
>>740039941
do you still meditate?
>>
>>740031435
Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>740039941 When you meditate lying down you have a higher chance of falling asleep and going into sleep paralysis.
>>
>>740028769
had the same figure even, saw it during sleep paralysis
>>
>>740034119
Djinn? You mean those fire beings that live in another dimension? Are you fucking stupid? Technically, you dont even see them unless you tried really hard to summon them using black magic... All fake shit
>>
>>740039941
you idiot, you are purposefully putting yourself in sleep paralysis. The brain tries to come uo with reasons as to why your breathing is restricted, so you tend to imagine someone suffocating you. Stop trying to derive meaning from this, this isn't invovled with your pineal gland. But rather just really uninformed and shitty sleeping habits.
>>
>>740040042
Not everyday, but whenever I have a stressful day or have the time.

>>740040892
I figured... I've had this happen over 10 times now. Kinda used to it. I'm gonna try to sit next time.
>>
>>740028769
I'm sure that shadow people are just an illusion of our brain, like the Ouija Board or imagining faces in inanimate objects.
>>
>>740029997
i am black, named jamal and where adidas
>>
>>740041375
Possibly. Doesn't happen everytime.

>>740041375
Possibly. Doesn't happen everytime though. Also, I'm not trying to derive anything from my experiences. I know what they are and don't think about it too much. Just thought I'd input some of my experiences for the thread.
>>
>>740041380
always meditate when you have a stable state of mind.
>>
>>740041695
Yes, I've been told. Meditation is a fairly new thing for me. Been doing it for just over a year.

My brother-in-law is a psycho analyst and suggested that I try this regardless. I'll give it a shot next time I feel fine and see how it goes.
>>
>>740041797
what technique do you use when you meditate?
>>
>>740028769
>shadow ppl
faggot
>>
>>740042007
I've been instructed to focus on my breathing and try to drown out my environment. I find the latter the most difficult to do because I'm such a scatterbrain. I live in near the heart of the city so there is a lot of commotion around me.
>>
>>740042201
Yeah thats the right technique to use. after you perfect that you wanna move on to a visualization
technique
>>
>>740042030
Lol
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.